时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | – There’s something I haven’t told you. – What? | -有件事我没告诉你 -什么事 |
[00:05] | I keep seeing this. | 我总是看到这个 |
[00:06] | 9, 8 — | 九 八… |
[00:07] | You realize you sound like a crazy person, right? | 你知道你这话听起来像疯子吗 |
[00:09] | Which is exactly why I didn’t want to tell you. | 正因如此我才不想告诉你 |
[00:12] | Halt or I’ll shoot! | 站住 不然我就开枪了 |
[00:13] | Master Sergeant Edward Rizzuto. | 士官长爱德华·里祖托 |
[00:15] | What were you doing at the test site? | 你在试验场地干什么呢 |
[00:16] | He’s 100% full of shit. | 他嘴里没有半句实话 |
[00:18] | Party member since he was in short pants. | 他从小就是党员 |
[00:20] | We can’t let the Russians know that we know. | 我们不能让俄国人知道我们已经洞悉 |
[00:22] | What do you need me to do? | 你们需要我做什么 |
[00:24] | You do know those were not meteors? | 你知道那些不是流星 |
[00:26] | What do you know about all of this? | 关于这一切你都知道些什么 |
[00:27] | If I had all the answers, | 我要是知道答案的话 |
[00:28] | – I wouldn’t need you, would I? – Need me? | -就不需要你了 不是吗 -需要我 |
[00:31] | What the hell do you need me for? | 你到底需要我干什么 |
[00:55] | 本剧灵感来源于J·艾伦·海尼克博士 负责为美国空军调查不明飞行物 | |
[01:08] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[01:09] | No, I’m not. | 我没说谎 |
[01:11] | You kissed Rebecca Taylor. | 你亲了瑞贝卡·泰勒 |
[01:12] | No, I didn’t! | 我没有 |
[01:16] | – You kissed her! – You kissed her! | -你亲了她 -你亲了她 |
[01:20] | All right, boys, that’s enough, that’s enough. | 好了孩子们 够了 打住吧 |
[01:23] | You leave little Casanova alone. | 别欺负小卡萨诺瓦了 |
[01:30] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[01:39] | Whatever it is, | 不管那是什么 |
[01:41] | I think it’s coming this way. | 我觉得它往这边来了 |
[01:42] | You stay put, boys. | 你们留下来 孩子们 |
[01:43] | Brian, just in case, you’re in charge. | 布莱恩 以防万一 你来负责 |
[01:46] | Scoutmaster. | 领队 |
[01:48] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[01:50] | Boys, you stick with Brian. | 孩子们 跟紧布莱恩 |
[01:52] | Brian, you stay with the boys. | 布莱恩 你和孩子们待在一起 |
[01:55] | All right, I’m sure it’s nothing. | 好了 我想那没什么事 |
[01:58] | I’ll go check it out. I’ll be right back. | 我过去瞧瞧 马上回来 |
[02:00] | Okay. Be careful. | 好的 小心点 |
[02:28] | Run, boys! Run! | 跑 孩子们 快跑 |
[02:32] | – Go! – Let’s go, let’s go! | -快走 -我们走 |
[02:33] | – Let’s go! – Get to the road! | -我们走 -跑到大路上去 |
[02:55] | – This way. – We’re coming. | -这边走 -我们来了 |
[02:58] | This is the last place we saw Scoutmaster Emmett. | 这里是我们最后见到埃米特领队的地方 |
[02:59] | Thanks for getting out here so quick, Dr. Hynek. | 谢谢你这么快赶来 海尼克博士 |
[03:02] | Just so I’m clear, you called Project Blue Book | 我问清楚一点 你通知了蓝皮书计划 |
[03:04] | ’cause the scouts believe aliens captured Emmett? | 是因为童子军觉得外星人绑架了埃米特 |
[03:08] | Well, the boys definitely | 孩子们确实 |
[03:09] | saw something strange in the sky. | 看到天上有奇怪的东西 |
[03:11] | Well, what do you think? | 你怎么想的 |
[03:13] | I think Emmett York’s a good man | 我觉得埃米特·约克是个好人 |
[03:14] | who went missing in the woods | 他在自己了如指掌的树林里面 |
[03:15] | he knows like the back of his hand. | 就这么失踪了 |
[03:17] | That’s more than enough to get my attention. | 这已经足够引起我的注意了 |
[03:19] | So you agree with the scouts? | 所以你同意童子军的说法 |
[03:21] | Brian’s a good kid with a very vivid imagination. | 布莱恩是个很有想象力的好孩子 |
[03:24] | At this point, though, | 从这点来说 |
[03:26] | I think we need all the help we can get. | 我想我们需要所有能得到的帮助 |
[03:28] | Hurry up! I think I found something! | 快点 我好像发现什么了 |
[03:30] | We’ve got something over here! | 这边有发现 |
[03:38] | Lord. What happened here? | 上帝啊 这里发生什么了 |
[03:42] | Looks like a control-burn. | 看起来像是控制点火 |
[03:45] | Very precise. | 很精准 |
[03:58] | That’s his hat. | 那是他的帽子 |
[04:07] | And his camera. | 还有他的相机 |
[04:32] | Project Blue Book, | 蓝皮书计划 |
[04:33] | Captain Michael Quinn speaking. | 我是迈克尔·奎恩上尉 |
[04:35] | Captain, I tried reaching you last night. | 上尉 昨晚我一直试着联系你 |
[04:37] | I’m in Bowling Green. | 我在鲍灵格林 |
[04:39] | Ah, they told me. | 他们跟我说了 |
[04:40] | Something about a scout troop seeing a space ship? | 童子军看到太空飞船的事吗 |
[04:42] | More of a missing person at this point, | 应该说是一个失踪人口事件 |
[04:44] | but evidence at the scene did leave some questions. | 但现场的证据确实让人心生疑惑 |
[04:49] | How soon can you get down here? | 你多快才能到这里 |
[04:50] | I can’t, I’m afraid. | 恐怕我不能去 |
[04:52] | Supposed to meet with General Harding | 我要去见哈丁将军 |
[04:53] | on some other matter. | 因为一些其他的事 |
[04:54] | You’re on your own down there. | 你只能自己一个人搞定了 |
[04:56] | Everything all right? | 一切都还好吗 |
[04:58] | Paperwork stuff. It’s nothing. | 只是文书工作 没事的 |
[05:01] | Keep me posted on your end. | 随时告诉我你那边的情况 |
[05:02] | Okay, then. | 好的 |
[05:04] | I’m sure I’ll be home soon. | 我想我很快就会回去 |
[05:14] | Impossible. | 这不可能 |
[05:28] | Where’s your partner? | 你搭档呢 |
[05:30] | Took a call on a case down south. | 接到南方一个案子的电话 |
[05:32] | Too many details. | 信息太多了 |
[05:33] | You didn’t tell him where you were going, right? | 你没告诉他你要去哪儿 是吧 |
[05:35] | You said “Top secret.” | 你说了”头号机密” |
[05:38] | He’s, uh — he’s in there. | 他在里面 |
[05:43] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[05:45] | How did Rizzuto escape military custody? | 里祖托是怎么逃离军方扣押的 |
[05:47] | We let him go. | 是我们放他走的 |
[05:50] | Intel figured he’d do us more good on the run. | 情报组认为让他逃跑也许会对我们更有好处 |
[05:52] | We could trail him, | 我们可以跟踪他 |
[05:53] | and it would lead us right to his contacts. | 这样就能直接带我们找到他的联络人 |
[05:55] | Wasn’t till after he left | 直到他离开之后 |
[05:56] | that we discovered a sensitive piece of material | 我们才发现基地的一块敏感材料 |
[05:58] | had gone missing from the base. | 不见了 |
[05:59] | What kind of material? | 什么材料 |
[06:01] | Well, let’s just say if the Russians got their hands on it, | 假设俄国人先拿到手 |
[06:02] | they could win the arms race, hands down. | 他们不费吹灰之力就能赢得军备竞赛 |
[06:07] | What do you need me to do? | 需要我做什么 |
[06:13] | Well, we can’t bring Rizzuto back in. | 我们不能把里祖托抓回来 |
[06:15] | His handlers would scatter to the wind. | 这样他的联络人就会消失得无影无踪 |
[06:17] | If they already have the material, | 如果他们已经拿到材料 |
[06:18] | we’re sunk. | 那我们就完蛋了 |
[06:24] | And you, with your skills, | 而你 加上你的能力 |
[06:26] | you could find this and bring it back. | 可以找到并把这个材料带回来 |
[06:27] | That’s our best bet right now. | 这是我们目前最好的选择 |
[06:29] | I assume you haven’t lost your touch? | 我想你的技艺还没生疏吧 |
[06:52] | Mornin’, sunshine. | 早上好啊 帅哥 |
[06:55] | Hope you’re hungry. | 希望你肚子饿了 |
[07:03] | I set the table for two. | 我准备了两人份的早餐 |
[07:06] | We’ve got bacon, eggs, toast. | 有培根 鸡蛋和吐司 |
[07:11] | The coffee sucks. | 咖啡很难喝 |
[07:15] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:16] | You’re gonna want food. | 你会想吃东西的 |
[07:20] | This won’t go well on an empty stomach. | 空着肚子下场可不好看 |
[07:28] | Well… | 那个 |
[07:31] | You might want to… | 也许你该… |
[07:41] | You know, if I knew you were gonna cook me breakfast, | 如果我知道你会给我做早餐 |
[07:45] | I would’ve just let you in. | 我就会让你进屋了 |
[07:48] | Burnt the bacon, though. | 但是培根煎糊了 |
[07:52] | Who taught you how to cook? | 谁教你做饭的 |
[07:54] | Air Force when I was stationed in Spain. | 我驻扎西班牙时 空军教的 |
[07:59] | Hey, you know they got this bacon over there, | 你知道他们那里有一种培根 |
[08:01] | comes from black Iberian pigs. | 是用伊比利亚猪肉做的 |
[08:03] | They run wild in the oak forests in the south. | 它们在南方的橡树林里到处乱跑 |
[08:05] | All they eat are acorns. | 只吃橡树子 |
[08:07] | Now, after the Spaniards slaughter them, | 在西班牙人屠宰伊比利亚猪后 |
[08:10] | they cure that meat for four years. | 他们把猪肉腌制了四年 |
[08:14] | Imagine that. | 想象一下 |
[08:16] | Four years to wait for bacon. | 等待了四年的培根 |
[08:21] | I mean, it’s good, but… | 虽然很好吃 但是 |
[08:25] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[08:27] | Before it gets cold. | 不然就冷掉了 |
[08:31] | Can you pass the salt, please? | 能把盐给我吗 谢谢 |
[08:35] | You can reach it. | 你自己可以拿 |
[08:42] | What, are you a cripple? Grab the salt. | 怎么 你残废了 拿盐啊 |
[08:53] | Wasn’t so hard, was it? | 没这么难吧 |
[08:55] | The gun’s empty. | 枪里没子弹 |
[08:57] | I can see the chamber. | 我能看到枪膛 |
[08:59] | Can’t you see the trust we’ve developed here? | 难道你看不到我们在这建立起来的信任吗 |
[09:04] | You know, it’ll make this all go so much smoother, | 这样会让一切进行得更顺利 |
[09:08] | First rule of interrogation — | 审讯的第一条规矩 |
[09:10] | get them to trust you. | 就是让他们信任你 |
[09:13] | That is why you’re here. | 所以你才来这里 |
[09:15] | But what you don’t realize, | 但你没意识到的是 |
[09:17] | Captain Michael James Quinn | 来自密歇根州巴特克里市的 |
[09:18] | of Battle Creek, Michigan, | 迈克尔·詹姆斯·奎恩上尉 |
[09:22] | is that you are way out of your league right now. | 你现在简直是自不量力 |
[09:29] | He shouldn’t have gone in there alone. | 他不应该一个人去那里 |
[09:32] | If we’d gone with him, maybe we could’ve helped. | 如果我们和他一起去 也许就能帮到他 |
[09:36] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你们的错 |
[09:39] | Emmett did what he had to do. | 埃米特做了他该做的 |
[09:42] | We’re gonna find him, boys. | 我们会找到他 孩子们 |
[09:44] | I give you my word on that. | 我向你们保证 |
[09:46] | So, Dr. Hynek… | 海尼克博士 |
[09:48] | You work for that alien project? | 你在为那个外星人计划工作吗 |
[09:51] | Project Blue Book for the United States Air Force. | 美国空军的蓝皮书计划 |
[09:53] | We investigate unidentified aerial phenomena. | 我们调查不明原因的空中现象 |
[09:57] | If you’re in the Air Force, | 如果你为空军工作 |
[09:59] | why don’t you wear a uniform? | 为什么不穿制服呢 |
[10:00] | I’m a civilian employee. | 我只是个受雇的平民 |
[10:02] | A professor of astronomy. | 一位天文学教授 |
[10:04] | I wanted to be an astronomer since I was 7. | 我七岁起就立志成为天文学家 |
[10:08] | It’s one of my first merit badges. | 这是我的第一个成就徽章 |
[10:10] | I was 7, too. | 我也是七岁就立志 |
[10:12] | That badge tells me | 这枚徽章告诉我 |
[10:14] | that you know how important it is | 你知道准确描述你所看到的事物 |
[10:16] | to relay exactly what you saw. | 非常重要 |
[10:19] | So, if any of you boys have information | 如果你们有任何 |
[10:22] | that might help us find Scoutmaster Emmett, | 能帮助我们找到埃米特领队的信息 |
[10:24] | you need to tell us. | 你们要告诉我们 |
[10:25] | Okay, then. | 好了 |
[10:26] | Think back. | 回想一下 |
[10:29] | Tell me everything you remember about that night. | 把你们记得的那晚的一切都告诉我 |
[10:39] | Professor Hynek! | 海尼克教授 |
[10:42] | Brian. | 布莱恩 |
[10:44] | You okay after all that? | 经历了这么多 你还好吧 |
[10:46] | I didn’t want to say this in front of the boys. | 我不想在他们面前说这个 |
[10:49] | They’re scared enough, | 他们已经够害怕的了 |
[10:50] | but I think there may be an explanation | 但我认为埃米特领队的遭遇 |
[10:53] | for what happened to Scoutmaster Emmett. | 当中可能有原因 |
[10:54] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[10:55] | It’s a story that everyone around here knows. | 这个故事众所周知 |
[10:58] | Maybe it’s not just a story. | 可能不仅仅是个故事 |
[11:02] | After what happened that night, | 那晚发生后 |
[11:02] | I can’t help but think the story is real. | 我忍不住思考这个故事的真实性 |
[11:05] | Story? | 什么故事 |
[11:06] | What — What do — What do you mean? | 你指的是什么 |
[11:09] | The story of the Star People. | 关于外星人的故事 |
[11:12] | Fire and ash, the ground will burn. | 火和灰烬 大地将会燃烧 |
[11:16] | Beware the night when the Star People return. | 小心夜晚归来的外星人 |
[11:19] | Comforting rhyme. | 很押韵 |
[11:20] | Choctaw Indian legend. | 乔克托族的神话 |
[11:22] | All this land belonged to the Choctaw years ago, | 这片土地多年前属于乔克托族 |
[11:25] | before they moved South. | 在他们迁移南部前 |
[11:26] | But a special group stayed behind. | 但有一群特殊的群体留下来了 |
[11:28] | They believed that before man walked the Earth, | 他们相信在人类在踏足地球之前 |
[11:31] | the Star People lived here, | 外星人就住在这 |
[11:32] | and that one day they’d come back. | 有一天他们会回来的 |
[11:44] | You don’t really think this legend | 你不会真的认为这个传说 |
[11:46] | has something to do with Emmett’s disappearance? | 与埃米特的失踪有关系吧 |
[11:50] | Maybe. | 可能 |
[11:51] | I used to think it was just a tall tale, you know? | 我以前觉得这只是个荒谬的故事 |
[11:55] | Just a story to tell around the campfire to scare us. | 只是个伴着篝火吓唬我们的故事 |
[11:59] | But after what happened, what we saw… | 但那件事发生以后 我们所看到的… |
[12:03] | Folk lore and myth | 民间传说和神话 |
[12:05] | can have a powerful psychological effect. | 可以产生强大的心理效应 |
[12:12] | But it’s important | 但重要的是 |
[12:13] | to always let the facts tell the story. | 让事实说话 |
[12:33] | That’s it. | 就是这 |
[12:34] | That’s the same ship we saw. | 这就是我们看到的那艘飞船 |
[12:53] | Identical. | 一模一样 |
[12:57] | Is it really possible? | 真的可能吗 |
[13:22] | Fellow traveler. | 通共者 |
[13:25] | Ever heard the term? | 听说过这个词吗 |
[13:28] | No. Please, continue. | 没有 请继续 |
[13:31] | I got lists of people | 我得到了一个可能 |
[13:34] | who might be sympathetic to the cause. | 会支持我们事业的人的名单 |
[13:36] | That way, if I have a chance | 这样的话 如果我有机会 |
[13:38] | and find myself close to one, I can — | 认识他们 我就可以 |
[13:40] | Turn them into a traitor like yourself. | 把他们变成像你一样的叛徒 |
[13:45] | Real patriots fight for a cause. | 真正的爱国者为国家事业而战 |
[13:47] | Not outdated ideals | 不像你相信的 |
[13:49] | like the ones you believe in. | 过时的理念 |
[13:52] | Communism is the future. | 共产主义是未来 |
[13:54] | The revolutions in China, Korea, Yugoslavia. | 中国 朝鲜和南斯拉夫的革命 |
[13:58] | The world is changing, Captain. | 世界在变化 上尉 |
[13:59] | While you’re out there hunting flying saucers, | 当你在外面追捕飞碟 |
[14:02] | being a good soldier, following orders. | 当一个好士兵 遵从命令 |
[14:07] | Boy, you Russkies are even dumber than we thought. | 伙计 你们俄国人比我们想象的还要蠢 |
[14:11] | I fought for my country. Why do you think I’m here? | 我为我的国家而战 不然我为什么在这儿 |
[14:16] | I enjoy this. | 我享受这样 |
[14:21] | Breaking traitors like you. | 粉碎像你这样的叛徒 |
[14:23] | You all give in, sooner or later. | 你们迟早会屈服 |
[14:28] | Do you really enjoy it? | 你真的享受吗 |
[14:31] | Or do you just tell yourself that | 还是你只是这么告诉自己 |
[14:33] | because what you’re really trying to do | 因为你真正想做的 |
[14:35] | is please the brass, | 是取悦那些高官 |
[14:37] | hoping they’ll feed you some scraps? | 希望他们能喂你一些剩饭 |
[14:42] | Project Blue Book? | 蓝皮书计划 |
[14:45] | With your background, how could you be okay | 以你的背景 你怎么能接受 |
[14:47] | with them treating you that way? | 他们这样对待你呢 |
[14:49] | All right, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[14:50] | We know what you’re worth, what you sacrificed! | 我们了解你的价值 知道你牺牲了什么 |
[14:54] | – I said stop. – What they did to you overseas, | -我说了闭嘴 -他们在海外对你做的一切 |
[14:56] | pushing you into torturing war criminals, | 逼迫你折磨战犯 |
[14:58] | not giving a damn how that inhumanity | 却丝毫不在意这种不人道的行为 |
[15:01] | – affects somebody – Last warning. | -对别人带来了多大的影响 -最后警告 |
[15:03] | If you had any intelligence, | 如果你有任何情报 |
[15:06] | anything you’ve acquired with your security clearance, | 任何凭借你的安全许可所得到的情报 |
[15:08] | Michael, we can take care of you. | 迈克尔 我们可以保护你 |
[15:10] | We can h– | 我们可以– |
[15:18] | Don’t doubt my motives. | 不要质疑我的动机 |
[15:30] | Wash it off. | 洗干净 |
[15:32] | You and I have a little game we’re gonna play. | 我们来玩个小游戏 |
[15:46] | Thank you again, Sheriff, | 再次感谢你 警长 |
[15:47] | for making the necessary introductions. | 感谢你进行必要的介绍 |
[15:51] | I’ve known David Akule for years. | 我认识大卫·阿库勒好几年了 |
[15:53] | If there’s anyone who can answer your questions, | 如果有谁可以回答你的问题 |
[15:54] | it’s him. | 那就是他 |
[16:01] | Thank you for seeing us on such short notice, David. | 感谢你这么快就愿意和我们见面 大卫 |
[16:03] | Yes, allaying the fears of white men | 是的 缓解白人的恐惧 |
[16:06] | is a hobby of mine. | 是我的爱好 |
[16:08] | – Pleasure. – Professor, please. | -幸会 -教授 请 |
[16:11] | – Thank you. – Sheriff. | -谢谢你 -警长 |
[16:18] | So, David, | 大卫 |
[16:21] | what do you know about my fears? | 你对我的恐惧有多了解 |
[16:23] | I know that the Scoutmaster is missing. | 我知道领队失踪了 |
[16:26] | I know that you have some interesting theories | 我知道你有些有趣的理论 |
[16:29] | on the, uh, subject. | 关于那起事件 |
[16:30] | Well, Brian, one of the scouts, | 其中一个童子军 布莱恩 |
[16:32] | he mentioned this sect | 他提到了这个崇拜 |
[16:34] | that worshipped the Star People. | 外星人的教派 |
[16:37] | My people have been here for centuries | 我的族人在这里生活了几个世纪 |
[16:39] | and the woods have shown them, uh, | 森林告诉了他们 |
[16:41] | miraculous things that they couldn’t explain. | 他们无法解释的神奇事物 |
[16:43] | So, these stories of extraterrestrials, | 这些关于外星人的故事 |
[16:45] | the petroglyphs in the caves — | 还有山洞里的那些岩画 |
[16:47] | all just ancient ways | 全都是上古时期的人 |
[16:49] | of making sense of these miracles? | 用来理解这些奇迹的途径 |
[16:53] | At least till “Modern science” came along. | 至少在”现代科学”出现之前是的 |
[16:57] | You seem to be quite the reader | 你看上去是一个 |
[16:58] | of modern science books yourself. | 看过许多现代科学书籍的人 |
[17:02] | You know what I’ve learned from them? | 你知道我从这些书里学到了什么吗 |
[17:06] | That as little as I know, | 尽管我知之甚微 |
[17:08] | science knows even less. | 科学理解的更少 |
[17:11] | How so? | 为什么这么说 |
[17:12] | It never considers faith | 科学从来不会把信仰 |
[17:14] | as an answer to the unexplained. | 当作未解之谜的答案 |
[17:21] | Have you ever seen these lights in the woods? | 你见过森林里的那些亮光吗 |
[17:25] | More than once. | 不止一次 |
[17:27] | Where, exactly? | 具体在哪见到的呢 |
[17:29] | Just past Mill Road. | 刚过米尔路那里 |
[17:31] | Well, that’s right where Emmett went missing. | 埃米特就是在那里失踪的 |
[17:37] | So tell me, | 告诉我 |
[17:38] | what kind of game are we gonna be playing, | 我们要玩什么游戏 |
[17:40] | ’cause, uh, you know, | 因为 |
[17:42] | you did just ruin my football throwing hand. | 你刚刚毁了我投橄榄球的那只手 |
[17:47] | Don’t worry, it’s more of a trivia-type thing. | 别担心 这更像是小问答游戏 |
[17:51] | I’ll ask the questions, | 我会向你提问 |
[17:52] | all you got to do is answer them | 你只需要回答就行了 |
[17:54] | You get ’em right, I’ll scrub the pans. | 你答对了的话 我就回去刷锅 |
[17:57] | You get ’em wrong… | 如果你答错了的话… |
[17:59] | Well… | 那就… |
[18:05] | So, first question. | 那么 第一题 |
[18:08] | Was it hard to steal? | 那东西难偷吗 |
[18:10] | Was what hard to steal? | 什么东西难偷吗 |
[18:12] | Wrong answer. | 回答错误 |
[18:17] | Next question. | 下一题 |
[18:18] | Why did you steal it? | 你为什么要偷它 |
[18:22] | Steal what? | 偷什么 |
[18:23] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[18:25] | Wrong again. | 又答错了 |
[18:30] | Bonus round. | 逆天改命环节 |
[18:32] | Where is it? | 它在哪呢 |
[18:36] | There’s a timer on these, by the way. | 顺便说一下 这东西上有计时器的 |
[18:38] | I didn’t steal — | 我没偷… |
[18:42] | You’re crazy! | 你疯了 |
[18:44] | Do you understand the rules now? | 你现在明白规则了吗 |
[18:47] | Listen, I don’t know | 听着 我不知道 |
[18:48] | what you’re trying to get from me, | 你想从我这得到什么 |
[18:50] | but whatever it is, I don’t have it. | 但不管是什么 它不在我这 |
[18:54] | What? | 什么 |
[18:56] | “I don’t have it.” | “它不在我这” |
[19:00] | You know, most people in your situation, | 你要知道 大多数人在你这种情况下 |
[19:01] | they wouldn’t have said what you just said right there. | 不会说你刚刚说的那句话 |
[19:03] | “I don’t have it.” | “它不在我这” |
[19:05] | So, that implies you know who does have it. | 也就是说你知道它在谁那 |
[19:07] | If you had no idea, you’d be totally confused. | 如果你不知情的话 你应该完全搞不清状况 |
[19:09] | “Why is this guy trying to kill me | “为什么这个男的 |
[19:10] | for something I have no idea what he’s talking about,” | 要因为一个我都不知道是什么的东西杀了我” |
[19:12] | but you didn’t say that. | 但你不是那么说的 |
[19:13] | “No,” You said, | 你说的是”不” |
[19:15] | “I don’t have it.” | “它不在我这” |
[19:18] | So… | 所以… |
[19:20] | We’re gonna move on to round two. | 我们要进入第二轮了 |
[19:22] | This one gets a little bit harder. | 这一题稍微有点难哦 |
[19:30] | If you don’t have it, who does? | 如果不在你这的话 那在谁那里 |
[19:38] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[19:39] | He’s trying to kill me! | 他想杀了我 |
[19:41] | You said he wouldn’t kill me! | 你说过他不会杀我的 |
[19:42] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[19:48] | Help! | 救命 |
[19:53] | *Since you went away* | *自从你离开* |
[19:56] | *My heart, all it can say is* | *我的心只能诉说* |
[20:26] | Can you smell that? | 你闻到了吗 |
[20:29] | Is there a swamp or something around here? | 这附近是有什么沼泽之类的吗 |
[20:31] | – Just up there. – Swamp? | -上面那就有 -沼泽啊 |
[20:33] | That’s where the skeeters live. | 那不是蚊子的老巢吗 |
[20:37] | I hate skeeters. | 我可不喜欢蚊子 |
[20:40] | I’d like to see this swamp. | 我想看看这个沼泽 |
[20:49] | I wouldn’t drink that if I were you, Professor. | 如果我是你的话 我就不会喝它 教授 |
[20:53] | Yeah, methane, sulfur. | 嗯 都是沼气和硫磺 |
[20:57] | How often do people come by here? | 人们经常来这吗 |
[21:01] | Oh, rarely. | 几乎没人来 |
[21:02] | Swamp stinks too much. | 沼泽味道太难闻了 |
[21:04] | Even the animals steer clear of this water. | 就连动物都不愿意接近 |
[21:15] | Maybe those Star People aren’t just legend. | 或许那些外星人并不只是传说呢 |
[21:18] | Maybe they’re real. | 或许他们是真的 |
[21:20] | – Maybe they are. – Come on, now, people. | -说不定是 -好了大家 |
[21:21] | Easy, please. Easy. | 冷静一点 拜托了 冷静 |
[21:23] | Look, my kids play out there in those woods. | 听着 我的孩子们常在那片树林里玩耍 |
[21:25] | We all deserve to know the truth. | 我们都有权利知道真相 |
[21:28] | – We need to know! – What? | -我们都需要知情 -什么 |
[21:29] | Are you afraid to leave the house now? | 你们现在还敢出门吗 |
[21:32] | May I speak? | 我能说两句吗 |
[21:42] | Ple– | 请… |
[21:44] | Please, if everyone could just settle down for a moment. | 请大家先安静一下 |
[21:46] | What are you hiding from us? | 你们在掩饰些什么呢 |
[21:47] | What really happened out there? | 那里到底发生了什么 |
[21:50] | Now, I’ve investigated the woods where Emmett went missing | 我调查了埃米特失踪的那片森林 |
[21:53] | and performed a series of tests, | 并进行了一系列实验 |
[21:54] | and these tests have confirmed | 这些实验证实了 |
[21:57] | that the lights seen in the sky | 人们看到的空中的光 |
[21:59] | are not alien, but natural, | 并不是外星人 而是自然现象 |
[22:01] | the result of swamp gas. | 是由于沼气产生的现象 |
[22:04] | – Come on! – Wha–? | -拜托 -搞什 |
[22:06] | In certain swamps and marshes, | 在个别沼泽和湿地中 |
[22:08] | methane and carbon dioxide | 甲烷二氧化碳 |
[22:09] | can become trapped beneath the surface. | 会被困在表层下 |
[22:12] | These trapped gases, they build in intensity, | 这些被困住的气体会产生压强 |
[22:16] | and when the conditions are right, | 当达到特定条件后 |
[22:17] | they can spontaneously combust | 它们就会自燃 |
[22:19] | into the atmosphere… | 进入大气 |
[22:21] | …creating a violent explosion and a bright light, | 产生剧烈的爆炸和明亮的光 |
[22:24] | just like the one witnessed by the scouts. | 就像童子军目击到的那次一样 |
[22:27] | No way! The swamp gas didn’t burn those trees. | 不可能 沼气不会把树都给烧了 |
[22:30] | – Yeah! – Emmett didn’t shoot at no gas. | -没错 -埃米特也不会向沼气开枪 |
[22:32] | – That’s right! – Yeah! | -说得对 -没错 |
[22:34] | I can assure you | 我向你们保证 |
[22:35] | this is a perfectly natural and common phenomenon. | 这绝对就是一个常见的自然现象 |
[22:38] | People, please! | 大家 拜托 |
[22:40] | Please, you have to stay calm! | 请你们保持冷静 |
[22:41] | Please! | 拜托了 |
[23:00] | Emmett? | 埃米特 |
[23:01] | – Oh, my God. – What happened? | -我的天呐 -发生什么了 |
[23:03] | Emmett? Oh, my God, Emmett? | 埃米特 我的老天 埃米特 |
[23:09] | – Oh, my God! – Scoutmaster? | -我的天 -领队 |
[23:12] | – Oh, my God! – Is he all right? | -天哪 -他没事吧 |
[23:17] | What in the world? | 到底怎么回事 |
[23:30] | I’ve been camping in those woods for 34 years. | 34年来我一直在那片林子野营 |
[23:34] | I bring my rifle ’cause sometimes I like to hunt. | 我带上来复枪是因为有时我会打猎 |
[23:39] | You never expect to be hunted. | 但从没想过我也有成为猎物的一天 |
[23:43] | I knew the moment I laid eyes on it, | 当我第一眼看到那个东西时我就知道 |
[23:44] | it wasn’t anything of this world. | 这不是地球的东西 |
[23:47] | It was the sound — not like an animal. | 它发出的声音不像是动物 |
[23:50] | It was like a whistle, like air over metal, | 像是口哨声 或空气划过金属的声音 |
[23:52] | like something moving through the sky. | 就像是有东西在空中急速穿梭 |
[23:56] | It wasn’t like anything I’ve ever seen before. | 我从未见过那种东西 |
[24:03] | The light blinded me. | 灯光让我头晕目眩 |
[24:05] | I couldn’t move away. | 我没法跑开 |
[24:08] | Run, boys! Run! | 跑 孩子们 |
[24:24] | I fired at that craft. | 我朝那艘飞船开枪了 |
[24:26] | All the while, those burns ate at me. | 从始至终 那股热浪一直侵蚀着我 |
[24:29] | It felt like my chest was on fire. | 我当时感觉胸口都着火了 |
[24:31] | And then, uh, | 然后 |
[24:33] | the “Craft” just flew away? | 这艘飞船就飞走了 |
[24:37] | I’m a serious man, Professor. | 我从不开玩笑 教授 |
[24:40] | Ask anyone around here. | 你问问这里的居民 |
[24:42] | I served my country in the war, | 我为我的国家服役 |
[24:43] | I donate my time to help with the children. | 我一直致力于帮助孩童 |
[24:46] | No one is denying | 没有人否认 |
[24:47] | that you thought you saw an Unidentified Flying Object. | 你自己认为看见了不明飞行物 |
[24:53] | Look, you were saying, the craft left… | 你刚才说 飞船离开了 |
[24:58] | No, you said that. | 不 这是你说的 |
[25:01] | After I fired at that craft, it did not leave. | 在我朝飞船开枪后 它没有离开 |
[25:04] | A creature came out of it. | 一个生物从中出来了 |
[25:07] | And I shot at that, too. | 我也朝它开枪了 |
[25:19] | A creature? | 一个生物 |
[25:21] | Baby, I was scared half to death. | 宝贝 我当时被吓得半死 |
[25:25] | It played some sort of mental mind game with me. | 它搅乱了我的脑子 |
[25:30] | All I remember after that | 我只记得 |
[25:32] | is waking up 48 hours later, | 我两天醒来后 |
[25:34] | disoriented and forever changed. | 迷失方向 也不再是从前的我 |
[25:39] | Professor Hynek developed the photos from your camera. | 海尼克教授洗出了你相机里的照片 |
[25:44] | So you saw what I saw. | 所以你看见了我看到的 |
[25:45] | You know I’m telling the truth, then! | 那你就该知道我说的是事实 |
[25:49] | I know something happened out there in the woods. | 我知道林子里发生了一些事情 |
[25:53] | But those photos, | 但那些照片 |
[25:55] | they are not conclusive enough | 它们还不足以证明 |
[25:56] | to prove an alien encounter. | 你碰到了一个外星人 |
[25:58] | I’m not sure that any of us can be completely certain — | 我不确定我们中是否有人能完全确定 |
[26:01] | Certain? You want to be certain? | 确定 你想要证据吗 |
[26:02] | That thing’s still out there! | 那个东西还在那 |
[26:04] | I know because I killed it, | 我知道因为我杀了它 |
[26:05] | and I can show you where it died at my feet! | 它就死在我的脚下 我可以带你去 |
[26:11] | – He never came back. – No. | -他没回来过 -没有 |
[26:13] | Hey, I did what you asked. He tried to kill me. | 我按你要求的做了 他试图杀了我 |
[26:15] | No, you didn’t do as we asked or he’d still be here. | 不 你没按我要求的做 否则他还会在这 |
[26:18] | You screwed up, is what you did. | 你所做的就是把这事搞砸了 |
[26:20] | And he was never gonna kill you. | 而且他也绝对不会杀了你 |
[26:21] | He’s trained not to kill. | 他受训不杀人 |
[26:23] | Not without my authority. | 除非有我的指令 |
[26:24] | You heard me ask him. He denied everything. | 你听到我问他了 他否认了一切 |
[26:27] | What do you think he was gonna say at first? | 那你以为他刚开始要说什么 |
[26:30] | You — you didn’t even give him a chance! | 你根本没给他机会 |
[26:33] | Captain. | 上尉 |
[26:36] | Under the table, right? | 是在桌子下吧 |
[26:41] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[26:49] | Rug, maybe? | 那是在地毯下 |
[26:55] | Captain! | 上尉 |
[26:59] | Captain. | 上尉 |
[27:12] | Light? | 灯罩里 |
[27:13] | Seems about right. | 挺有可能的 |
[27:22] | Let’s you and me take a walk. | 我们出去散散步吧 |
[27:23] | Why?! | 凭什么 |
[27:24] | We’re all friends now, huh? | 现在我们是朋友了吗 |
[27:26] | Say what you got to say. | 想说什么就说吧 |
[27:27] | That’s an order, Captain. Move! | 这是命令上尉 离开 |
[27:31] | Outside! | 出去 |
[27:34] | That’s for my hand, you son of a bitch! | 这下是为了我的手 你这混蛋 |
[27:36] | – I’m done! – Come here you little piece of shit! | -我不打了 -过来 你这个狗屎 |
[27:39] | Come here! | 过来 |
[27:42] | Go! | 快走 |
[27:51] | You stay. | 待在这 |
[27:52] | I’ll deal with you later. | 我回头再跟你算账 |
[28:04] | That’s far enough. | 够远了 |
[28:07] | Captain! | 上尉 |
[28:09] | You will stop right there | 你给我站住 |
[28:10] | and give your commanding officer | 并且对你的指挥官表现出 |
[28:11] | the respect that he deserves. | 他应得的尊重 |
[28:19] | Yes, sir. I didn’t hear you, sir. | 遵命长官 我刚才没听到您 长官 |
[28:21] | I just want to say that… | 我只是想说… |
[28:24] | I’m relieved. | 我放心了 |
[28:27] | You’re more than I thought you were. | 你比我想象的更有能力 |
[28:30] | Loyal, effective, | 忠诚 高效 |
[28:32] | and one tough son of a bitch. | 而且非常强悍 |
[28:35] | You already had my respect, | 你早已获得我的尊重 |
[28:36] | but now you have my admiration. | 现在你赢得了我的赏识 |
[28:41] | We turned Rizzuto at White Forest. | 我们在白林把里祖托给争取过来了 |
[28:43] | Figured that. | 我猜到了 |
[28:45] | He’s a double agent now. | 他现在是双面间谍了 |
[28:47] | Highly valued in today’s climate. | 在当今的形势下非常有价值 |
[28:48] | So I was the one being interrogated in there? | 所以刚才在里面我才是被审的那个 |
[28:50] | Something did go missing from the base just after you left. | 你走了以后 基地确实有东西丢了 |
[28:54] | So, if you had my intel — | 所以换作是你收到我的情报… |
[28:55] | What? You believed I could turn into a traitor | 什么 你相信我会跟那个混蛋一样 |
[28:57] | like that piece of shit? | 成为叛徒吗 |
[28:58] | A Captain that had clearance | 一个有权限 |
[28:59] | to go anywhere he wanted on the base, | 在基地里想去哪就去哪的上尉 |
[29:01] | and the day he shows up, | 而且在他出现的同一天 |
[29:02] | some sensitive material goes missing from a classified project? | 一个机密项目的敏感材料丢失了 |
[29:05] | Yeah, for a moment. | 没错 有那么个瞬间我怀疑你 |
[29:07] | I certainly couldn’t pin it | 我当然不能归结到 |
[29:08] | to that egghead partner of yours. | 你那个书呆子搭档头上 |
[29:10] | Right. | 可不是 |
[29:14] | No, sir. | 不能 长官 |
[29:16] | The game plays differently at my level. | 在我这个级别上 游戏规则不同 |
[29:19] | I have to protect against all threats. | 我要防范着各种威胁 |
[29:23] | “Fellow traveler.” | “通共者” |
[29:26] | Was he making that up? | 他是编出来的吗 |
[29:27] | Is that what you suspected me of? | 你是怀疑我这个吗 |
[29:28] | I know nothing about that. | 我对此一无所知 |
[29:30] | But now that I know who you really are, | 但现在我知道了你真正的为人 |
[29:32] | more doors will open. | 会有更多的大门向你敞开 |
[29:46] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[29:47] | Good man. | 好样的 |
[29:48] | We’ll talk soon. | 我们回头再谈 |
[29:53] | Oh, and Captain. | 对了 上尉 |
[29:56] | Four years for bacon. | 制作培根需要四年 |
[29:59] | Sometimes the finer things just take time. | 有时候好东西需要时间的沉淀 |
[30:11] | There’s a clearing up ahead. | 前面有块空地 |
[30:14] | This is almost the same area | 这几乎就是 |
[30:16] | where we found your hat. | 我们发现你的帽子的地方 |
[30:28] | There. | 在那 |
[30:49] | Here’s your proof, Professor. | 你要的证据 教授 |
[30:52] | Just like I said. | 就像我说的 |
[31:03] | You believe me now? | 你现在相信我了吧 |
[31:26] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[31:33] | Hand me the skull, please? | 请把头骨给我 |
[31:38] | What exactly are you doing? | 你到底要干什么 |
[31:40] | Replica skulls are made from a new synthetic fiber | 复制头骨是用一种在战争时期发明 |
[31:42] | created during the war called “Acrylic.” | 名叫”亚克力”的新型人造纤维制成 |
[31:44] | Feels like bone to me. | 我摸着就是骨头 |
[31:46] | The flame will help ascertain | 火焰可以帮助我们断定 |
[31:48] | whether this skull is real or a forgery. | 头骨是真还是假 |
[31:52] | Acrylic will shine. | 腈纶会发亮 |
[31:56] | Bone will not. | 骨头不会 |
[32:09] | It’s not shining. | 它没发亮 |
[32:11] | I told you. It’s real. | 我早说了 是真的 |
[32:14] | We should keep this between us | 在我能确定之前 |
[32:16] | until I can be certain. | 请不要说出去 |
[32:17] | You just tested it! | 你刚刚测试过了 |
[32:18] | What more do you need to be certain?! | 你还需要怎么样才能确定呢 |
[32:20] | If this is a skull of an alien creature, | 如果这是一个外星生物的头骨 |
[32:23] | and I’m not saying that it is, | 我是说如果 并没有说它是 |
[32:25] | it will lead to dangerous levels of panic | 它会所引起非常危险的 |
[32:27] | in the general public. | 公众恐慌 |
[32:28] | But if we are under attack, | 可如果我们遭受攻击 |
[32:30] | isn’t that something everyone should know about? | 难道大家不应该知道吗 |
[32:31] | I’m sure Dr. Hynek knows what’s best. | 我相信海尼克博士知道怎么做最好 |
[32:33] | Maybe we should hang fire until he’s sure, like he says. | 也许我们应该等他确定了再说 就像他说的那样 |
[32:35] | Bullshit. | 胡说八道 |
[32:36] | Thinking like that, | 如果大家都这么想 |
[32:37] | 美国独立战争的著名爱国者 被称为”午夜骑士” | |
[32:37] | Paul Revere would have stayed in the God damn barn. | 保罗·瑞威尔就会待在那马棚里不动了 |
[32:39] | Emmett, take it easy now. | 埃米特 你冷静点 |
[32:43] | I need to get to a telephone. | 我需要找个电话 |
[32:44] | Of course. | 当然 |
[32:57] | Captain. | 上尉 |
[32:59] | Professor. | 教授 |
[33:00] | Glad you called. | 很高兴你来电 |
[33:01] | I’m in Bowling Green. | 我在鲍灵格林 |
[33:03] | We have a situation. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[33:04] | What kind? | 什么样的麻烦 |
[33:05] | A local man swears | 当地有个人发誓 |
[33:07] | he shot and killed an alien | 他射杀了一名外星人 |
[33:09] | and there are physical remains. | 还真留下了遗体 |
[33:14] | Sounds like a pickle. | 听起来是有点难办 |
[33:15] | I need to see you, Captain. | 我得跟你见面 上尉 |
[33:17] | As soon as possible. | 越快越好 |
[33:19] | Now there’s a coincidence. | 这就巧了 |
[33:21] | As it happens, I need to see you, too. | 正巧我也得见见你 |
[33:36] | Got a good arm, kid. | 小家伙手臂还挺有劲 |
[33:39] | Doing good. | 扔得好 |
[33:40] | – Hi, there. – Get over here, right now. | -你好 -过来这 立刻 |
[33:45] | You stay away from him. | 别靠近他 |
[33:59] | Boy, am I glad to see you. | 老天 见到你真高兴 |
[34:02] | Back at you. | 我也是 |
[34:04] | Your mission was successful? | 你的任务成功了吗 |
[34:08] | Still ongoing, as far as I’m concerned. | 依我看来 还在进行中 |
[34:10] | I’m gonna need to bring you up to speed. | 我得跟你说说这边的进展 |
[34:12] | I’m gonna need you to pause right there for a second, Professor. | 你先稍等一下 教授 |
[34:17] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[34:19] | About our trip to White Forest. | 关于我们去白林的那趟旅程 |
[34:24] | Morning, uh, Dr. Hynek. | 早上好 海尼克博士 |
[34:27] | Yeah, good morning. | 早上好 |
[34:29] | Should I be worried that you brought the Army along? | 你把陆军都带来了 我应该感到担心吗 |
[34:32] | People around here | 附近的人 |
[34:32] | have complicated feelings about Army men. | 对陆军感情很复杂 |
[34:36] | Well, you’ve got nothing to worry about. | 你不用担心 |
[34:38] | I’m Air Force. | 我是空军 |
[34:41] | Come on in. | 请进吧 |
[35:05] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪拿到这个的 |
[35:07] | Emmett. | 埃米特 |
[35:10] | As soon as I saw it, | 我一看到它 |
[35:11] | I called a colleague of mine at the university in the anthropology department. | 就给大学里人类学部门的一个同事打电话了 |
[35:16] | He told me you might have the answer. | 他告诉我或许你知道答案 |
[35:22] | Hand me the skull. | 把头骨递给我 |
[35:33] | The practice of head-binding has | 人工颅骨变形仪式已经 |
[35:36] | been misunderstood for hundreds of years. | 被大家误解了数百年 |
[35:40] | And, yes, it has been confused with the extraterrestrial. | 而且经常被扣上外星人的帽子 |
[35:46] | It began about a month after birth | 从出生后一个月开始 |
[35:50] | and continued for about six months, | 大概持续六个月 |
[35:53] | shaping the skull into something holy. | 把头骨塑造成某些神圣的形状 |
[35:56] | This was a common ritual? | 这是很普遍的仪式吗 |
[35:58] | Yes, it was an ancient way of honoring our gods, | 是的 一种古老的祭拜神灵的方式 |
[36:01] | but much like worshipping the Star People, | 但跟崇拜外星人很相似 |
[36:05] | today, it is nothing more than a custom | 现在不过是一种习俗 |
[36:09] | which is no longer practiced. | 不复存在的习俗 |
[36:14] | Coyotes sometimes disturbed these graves, but this… | 土狼有时候会破坏墓地 但这个 |
[36:21] | This is something else. | 这里另有隐情 |
[36:24] | Grave robbers. | 盗墓者 |
[36:27] | So this was all a hoax. | 所以这不过是个恶作剧 |
[36:29] | Starting with Scoutmaster Emmett. | 由埃米特领队带头的恶作剧 |
[36:41] | Sorry we’re late. | 不好意思我们迟到了 |
[36:45] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你们到来 |
[36:48] | Emmett, Dorothy. | 埃米特 桃乐丝 |
[36:49] | Can I, uh, apologize? | 我能道个歉吗 |
[36:51] | I know we were a little hot earlier. | 我知道自己之前有些情绪激动 |
[36:54] | Um… After all he’s been through, | 在他经历了这些之后 |
[36:55] | you can understand, right? | 你能理解 对吧 |
[36:58] | Of course. | 当然 |
[37:00] | I think I have a better idea, too, you know, | 我也觉得我有个更好的解释 |
[37:03] | what we’ve all been through. | 对所有我们经历的事 |
[37:17] | That’s my skull. | 那是我的头骨 |
[37:18] | What are you doing with that? | 你要拿它去做什么 |
[37:23] | And my picture. | 还有我的照片 |
[37:26] | Do you remember the shape of the moon that night? | 你还记得那晚月亮的形状吗 |
[37:29] | Shape of the moon? | 月亮的形状 |
[37:31] | No. | 不记得了 |
[37:32] | According to the weather service, it was full. | 根据天气预报 是满月 |
[37:34] | Full moons are bright in Bowling Green. | 在鲍灵格林市满月很亮 |
[37:36] | Bright enough to cast shadows. | 亮到能投射出影子 |
[37:39] | Take a look at that picture | 仔细看看这个照片 |
[37:41] | and tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[37:47] | No shadow. | 没有任何影子 |
[37:49] | Now, there are no shadows | 没有影子 |
[37:50] | because that photo was taken two weeks earlier during the New Moon. | 因为这些是两周前新月时拍的 |
[37:54] | You created the image of the spacecraft days earlier with flood lights, | 你提前几天用探照灯杜撰了外星飞船的图片 |
[37:57] | and then, using a method of trick photography known as double exposure. | 然后利用双曝光的摄影技巧 |
[38:01] | The camera is prepared to take two photographs simultaneously, | 把相机设置成同时拍摄两张照片 |
[38:04] | superimposing one image on the other. | 再把一张照片叠加到另一张上 |
[38:06] | That’s hogwash. | 胡说八道 |
[38:08] | My husband saw that craft. | 我丈夫看到了外星飞船 |
[38:09] | He took that picture. | 他拍下了照片 |
[38:10] | The truth is sitting right in front of you. | 事实就在你的眼前 |
[38:17] | Sorry we’re late. | 不好意思我们晚到了 |
[38:18] | Just getting started. | 才刚开始 |
[38:20] | Doctor. | 博士 |
[38:25] | Now, about this skull. | 现在说说这个头骨 |
[38:29] | It is not yours, Emmett, and it is not alien. | 不是你的 埃米特 不是外星人的头骨 |
[38:32] | Now wait a minute here — | 等下 |
[38:33] | It is a sacred relic stolen from a Choctaw burial ground. | 这是从乔克托族墓地偷来的神圣遗物 |
[38:37] | What?! No. | 什么 不 |
[38:38] | I told you I shot the damn thing. | 我告诉过你 我朝那该死的东西开了枪 |
[38:39] | It tried to kill me! | 它想杀了我 |
[38:40] | No, you lied, and you planted it in the woods | 不 你说谎了 然后你把它埋在树丛里 |
[38:43] | for us to find. | 就是为了让我们找到 |
[38:52] | I swear I didn’t steal any Indian skull. | 我发誓我没有偷过任何印第安头骨 |
[38:55] | No, you didn’t. | 没错 不是你偷的 |
[38:56] | After all, you had to stay hidden | 毕竟 为了保持自己失踪的迹象 |
[38:57] | in order to keep the mystery of your disappearance alive. | 你得一直躲起来 |
[39:00] | That meant someone else had to dig it up for you. | 这说明是别人帮你挖出了头骨 |
[39:03] | Someone who could access the reservation | 一个可以进入保护区 |
[39:05] | without fear of scrutiny. | 却不用担心被监视的人 |
[39:07] | There’s the clearing up ahead. | 前方正在清理 |
[39:08] | Over there! | 在那边 |
[39:22] | Why are you all looking at me? | 你们都看着我干吗 |
[39:25] | Oh, come on. Dirty hands don’t make me a grave robber. | 拜托 手脏不代表我是盗墓者 |
[39:28] | No, Sheriff, I suppose they don’t. | 没错 警长 我想是这样 |
[39:30] | Not completely. | 不完全是 |
[39:32] | Did you bring it? | 你把它带来了吗 |
[39:34] | Did you know Brian works three jobs | 你们知道布莱恩同时打三份工 |
[39:36] | to help support his family | 来帮忙养活他的家庭吗 |
[39:38] | and still finds time for his scout troop? | 而他却还能挤出时间参加童子军 |
[39:43] | But guess where he works | 但猜猜他是在哪里工作的 |
[39:44] | when he’s not doing his “Duty to God and country”? | 当他没在履行”对上帝和国家的义务”的时候 |
[40:00] | Sheriff Donnelly, you certainly didn’t. | 唐纳利警长 显然你不知道 |
[40:05] | The Sheriff sent a telegram the morning after you disappeared. | 警长在你消失后的第二天早晨发了一份电报 |
[40:09] | The answer came this afternoon. | 今天下午收到了回信 |
[40:12] | From Hollywood, California. | 寄信地址是加州的好莱坞 |
[40:17] | It looks like good news. | 看起来是好消息 |
[40:19] | “Dear Mr. Donnelly. Stop. | “亲爱的唐纳利先生 句号 |
[40:21] | Eager to hear your flying-saucer story. | 很期待听到你的飞碟故事 |
[40:23] | Stop. Reward still unclaimed.” | 句号 报酬还未被领取” |
[40:25] | Imagine that, a radio star | 想象一下 一个电台明星 |
[40:27] | offering $100,000 for proof of alien life. | 为了找到外星生命证据 提供十万美金奖赏 |
[40:30] | The problem is | 问题是 |
[40:32] | the Sheriff sent the telegram | 警长在你被找到之前 |
[40:35] | before you were found. | 就发出了电报 |
[40:38] | Before you even led us to the proof | 在你引导我们找到 |
[40:40] | that was going to make the three of you rich. | 那个能让你们三个发财的证据之前 |
[40:43] | All I hear is a lot of smart words | 我听到的不过是自作聪明的猜测 |
[40:45] | and not a lick of proof. | 没有一点证据 |
[40:47] | Sheriff’s right. | 警长说得对 |
[40:48] | I know what I saw that night. | 我知道自己那晚见到了什么 |
[40:50] | Look what they did to me! | 看看他们对我做了什么 |
[40:53] | I’m telling the truth, Brian, I swear! | 我说的是实话 布莱恩 我发誓 |
[40:56] | All right, you listen to me, Doctor — | 好了 你听我说 博士 |
[40:58] | – I didn’t — – Stop, both of you. | -我没有 -你们都闭嘴 |
[41:00] | Don’t make your situation worse than it already is. | 别让自己的处境雪上加霜了 |
[41:06] | Why don’t we start with filing | 不如我们先把这个 |
[41:07] | a false Missing Persons Report with federal authorities | 虚假的人口失踪报告上报给联邦当局 |
[41:09] | and see where that takes us? | 然后看事情如何发展 |
[41:16] | Hey, Doc. | 博士 |
[41:19] | Need you for a second. | 得找你谈谈 |
[41:22] | Look… | 听着 |
[41:25] | I need to ask you a question. | 我需要问你一个问题 |
[41:27] | I want an honest answer | 我希望你如实作答 |
[41:28] | like I was asking an Eagle Scout. | 就像我在询问一名鹰级童子军一样 |
[41:31] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[41:32] | I say this ’cause you’ve lied to me in the past, | 我这么说是因为你以前骗过我 |
[41:35] | kept secrets you shouldn’t have — | 隐藏了你不该保留的秘密 |
[41:37] | the lab, | 那个实验室 |
[41:39] | the man who was following you. | 那个跟踪你的人 |
[41:40] | What’s the question? | 到底什么问题 |
[41:45] | Did you steal sensitive material | 你有没有窃取白林基地 |
[41:46] | from a classified program at White Forest | 一个机密项目的敏感材料 |
[41:48] | while we were on the base? | 当我们还在基地的时候 |
[41:50] | Did I what? | 什么 |
[41:51] | Did you steal sensitive material | 你有没有窃取白林基地 |
[41:53] | from a classified program at White Forest? | 一个机密项目的敏感材料 |
[41:56] | Is this what was so urgent? | 这就是你的要紧事 |
[41:58] | Is that what your investigation was about? | 这就是你在调查的那件事 |
[42:01] | Like I said, Professor, it’s still ongoing. | 如我所说 教授 调查还在进行中 |
[42:18] | This is where it all started. | 这是一切开始的地方 |
[42:20] | Where what started? | 什么开始的地方 |
[42:22] | He — He led me right here. | 他 他把我带到这里 |
[42:25] | I’m here when you need me. | 我会在你需要我时出现 |
[42:28] | I’m here when I need you. | 也会在我需要你时出现 |
[42:30] | The government isn’t trying to erase our minds. | 政府不是在努力消除我们的记忆 |
[42:32] | They’re trying to use us. | 他们是想利用我们 |
[42:38] | Good. You’re nearly ready. | 很好 你快准备好了 |
[43:10] | Alan, phone call! | 艾伦 有电话 |
[43:13] | Be right there! | 马上来 |
[43:25] | 8, 1, 5, 4, 5, 6, 5, 9. | 八 一 五 四 五 六 五 九 |