时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Cigar shaped craft | 雪茄形状的飞机 |
[00:09] | nearly takes out an airplane. | 差点摧毁一架飞机 |
[00:10] | The military is hiding the truth. | 军方在隐藏事实 |
[00:12] | The government is involved in a massive conspiracy | 政府策划了一场大阴谋 |
[00:15] | to cover up the evidence of visitors from other worlds. | 掩盖外星访客的证据 |
[00:18] | When we try to expose the truth, | 我们想让真相曝光 |
[00:20] | that makes us enemies of the state. | 这让我们成为国家的敌人 |
[00:21] | But what does the FBI want with civilian UFO groups? | 但联邦调查局想从民间不明飞行物组织那得到什么 |
[00:24] | They think we’re dangerous. | 他们觉得我们是危险分子 |
[00:25] | I don’t usually move this fast. | 我一般动作不会这么快的 |
[00:31] | I want Project Blue Book | 我想要蓝皮书计划 |
[00:32] | to formally close the Roswell incident. | 把罗斯威尔事件正式结案 |
[00:34] | Closing Roswell means reopening it. | 结案意味着重启调查 |
[00:37] | You put Blue Book in that position and they fail, | 你将蓝皮书置于那种境地 然后调查失败 |
[00:40] | those guys won’t be the only ones to lose their jobs. | 不仅只有那些人会失去工作 |
[00:43] | How long can you pretend to believe in something | 你能假装多久相信一些 |
[00:46] | that you know is not true? | 你明知不是事实的东西 |
[01:11] | 负责为美国空军调查不明飞行物 本剧灵感来源于J·艾伦·海尼克博士 | |
[01:18] | Sergeant, help! | 中士 救命 |
[01:21] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[01:55] | Willingham, is that you? | 威林厄姆 是你吗 |
[01:57] | He’s been out here for 12 hours. | 他在外面已经12个小时了 |
[01:59] | – They took him… – Sergeant Willingham. | -他们抓了他… -威林厄姆中士 |
[02:01] | The aliens took him. | 外星人抓了他 |
[02:03] | Its size and its appearance, | 它的大小和样子 |
[02:05] | this thing came from outer space. | 这东西是从外太空来的 |
[02:07] | I even have reason to believe that | 我甚至有理由相信 |
[02:09] | there’s some form of life in it. | 里面还有某种形式的生命 |
[02:11] | You think they’re recreating the Missouri crash? | 你觉得他们是在重现密苏里飞碟坠毁事件吗 |
[02:14] | Mm-mm. The saucer’s the wrong shape. | 不 飞碟的形状不对 |
[02:16] | This looks like the Helena encounter to me. | 依我看来 这更像赫勒拿飞碟接触事件 |
[02:20] | But that was a hoax. | 但那是假的 |
[02:21] | What do you think the Missouri incident was? | 那你觉得密苏里事件不是吗 |
[02:23] | But there were 12 witnesses, Allen. | 可有12个目击者呢 艾伦 |
[02:25] | You think they were all lying? | 你觉得他们都是在说谎吗 |
[02:29] | – What? – You. | -怎么了 -你 |
[02:32] | You really know your stuff. | 你还了解的真清楚 |
[02:34] | Well, I am typing up all your research, Professor. | 毕竟你的所有研究都是我打出来的 教授 |
[02:37] | No, this goes beyond my research. | 不 这超出了我的研究范围 |
[02:40] | This is your UFO group, yes? | 是你那个不明飞行物组织吧 |
[02:44] | Well, you seem to be really enjoying it. | 你好像真的很享受啊 |
[02:47] | It’s been really good for me. | 去那里对我很好 |
[02:49] | And honestly, with everything we’ve been through, | 说实话 以我们所经历的这些来说 |
[02:52] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[02:56] | I’m just looking for answers. | 我只是在寻求答案 |
[02:58] | We both are. | 我们俩都是 |
[03:01] | I’m worried, though. | 但是我有些担心 |
[03:03] | About you. | 担心你 |
[03:05] | You’ve seen how far the government will go | 你见识过政府为了保住他们的秘密 |
[03:07] | to keep their secrets. | 会用什么手段 |
[03:08] | If they wanted to, | 如果他们愿意 |
[03:11] | they could ruin you. | 他们可以毁了你 |
[03:12] | I know the risks, I do, | 我了解风险 真的 |
[03:15] | but if I don’t do this, | 可如果我不这么做 |
[03:18] | you know, who will? | 那谁会呢 |
[03:18] | Even if it was in one piece, | 即便它没有支离破碎 |
[03:21] | would anyone still walk around after a concussion like that? | 这么大的撞击后 谁还能四处溜达呢 |
[03:28] | You hate this. | 你不喜欢这个 |
[03:29] | Well, no, I wouldn’t say that. | 不 我不会这么说 |
[03:32] | Loathe might be a better word. | 憎恶可能更恰当一些 |
[03:38] | Let’s just go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[03:41] | Hello? Vicki? | 我们回来了 薇姬 |
[03:43] | Mrs. Hynek, I’m so sorry. | 海尼克太太 真抱歉 |
[03:46] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[03:47] | – Why, what’s wrong? – Is Joel okay? | -出什么事了 -乔尔没事吧 |
[03:51] | Oh, General. | 将军 |
[03:52] | Doctor, Mrs. Hynek. | 博士 海尼克太太 |
[03:54] | So sorry to show up unannounced like this. | 请原谅我不请自来 |
[03:57] | It’s probably best we talk in private. | 我们最好还是单独谈谈 |
[03:59] | Sure, uh, maybe– | 当然了 那… |
[04:01] | – Of course, Vicki, would you? – Yeah. | -当然 薇姬 来吧 -好的 |
[04:11] | We had an incident near Nellis Air Force Base. | 内利斯空军基地出了个情况 |
[04:14] | Nevada. Place called Groom Lake. | 内华达州 地方叫古鲁姆湖 |
[04:17] | Couple of our guys, they seem to have sighted a craft. | 我们的两个人 他们好像看见了一个飞碟 |
[04:20] | One of them is still missing, but there’s a wrinkle. | 其中一人仍然失踪 但还有个麻烦 |
[04:24] | It happened on part of the base run by the CIA. | 出事的地方在中情局负责的基地里 |
[04:27] | The who? | 什么局 |
[04:28] | It’s a fairly new agency. | 是个比较新的机构 |
[04:30] | Probably why you never heard of ’em. | 所以你没听说过 |
[04:31] | Truman put them together after the war. | 杜鲁门在战后成立的 |
[04:34] | Mostly just to collect intel, but my experience of them | 主要是为了收集情报 但以我的经验 |
[04:37] | is that they think they’re more than that. | 他们觉得自己不仅仅负责收集情报 |
[04:39] | Yeah, we fight over the same turf now. | 我们现在是一条船上的了 |
[04:41] | But we still have to play nice. | 但我们仍得友好点 |
[04:44] | Especially now with a new administration coming in. | 特别是现在 新的管理层走马上任 |
[04:47] | We make waves, Eisenhower can just say | 我们有任何不当举动 艾森豪威尔就会说 |
[04:49] | he doesn’t need Blue Book any more. | 他要永久叫停蓝皮书计划 |
[04:51] | Yeah, I’m sorry, but are we to believe | 不好意思 我们是认为 |
[04:53] | that someone has been abducted? | 有人被绑架了吗 |
[04:54] | Is that what I’m hearing? | 我没理解错吧 |
[04:56] | No, what you’re hearing is I need you two | 不 我的意思是需要你们二位 |
[04:59] | to close this case quickly and cleanly. | 尽快干净利落地结束案件 |
[05:02] | – Is that understood? – Yes, sir. | -听明白了吗 -是的 长官 |
[05:04] | Pack your bags if you need to. | 如果有需要 收拾下行李 |
[05:06] | Wheels up in an hour. You can sleep on the plane. | 一个小时之后出发 在飞机上休息就好 |
[05:10] | Gotta borrow him again, Mrs. Hynek. | 又得把他叫走了 海尼克太太 |
[05:13] | Duty calls. | 任务所在 |
[05:15] | Thank you for your hospitality, ma’am. | 多谢款待 夫人 |
[05:45] | Someone supposed to meet us here? | 有人要来这里接我们吗 |
[05:48] | I don’t even know where here is. | 我都不知道这是哪里 |
[06:18] | Sorry, guys, I always underestimate that drive. | 不好意思 两位 我总是把路程预估近了 |
[06:22] | Ah, Dr. Hynek, yes? | 海尼克博士 是吗 |
[06:25] | Pleasure. | 幸会 |
[06:25] | Which makes you Captain Michael Quinn. | 那你一定是迈克尔·奎恩上尉 |
[06:28] | Look, we’re very excited to have you both here. | 很高兴二位的到来 |
[06:31] | We’re supposed to be meeting | 我们应该和 |
[06:32] | someone from Central Intelligence. | 中央情报局的人见面 |
[06:33] | Daniel Banks? | 丹尼尔·班克斯 |
[06:35] | Just call me Dan. | 叫我丹就好 |
[06:37] | Come on, we’re burning daylight. | 走吧 天色不早了 |
[06:40] | You know, read a lot of your case work. | 我拜读过很多你的案件报告 |
[06:44] | Very provocative but very thorough. | 很有启发性却也很详尽 |
[06:46] | Lubbock especially was– | 卢伯克市的那件事尤其… |
[06:48] | How have you read our case files? | 你怎么能读到我们的案宗 |
[06:50] | A big part of the CIA’s job | 中情局的很大一部分工作 |
[06:51] | is about gathering intel, Captain. | 就是收集情报 上尉 |
[06:53] | Are we headed for Nellis? | 我们是要去内利斯空军基地吗 |
[06:55] | Nah, Nellis is that way, toward Vegas. | 不 内利斯是那个方向 往拉斯维加斯去 |
[06:57] | You guys ever been? Oh, you gotta go. | 你们去过吗 一定得去一趟 |
[07:00] | It’s like the Wild Wild West over there. | 非常原始而狂野的西部 |
[07:02] | The gambling, the girls–girls. | 赌博 还有各种妞 |
[07:06] | Oh, you’re married, I’m sorry. | 你已婚了 不好意思 |
[07:07] | Oh, no, no, we’ve talked about going. | 不 不 我和我太太也说过要一起去一趟 |
[07:09] | Well, when you do, take her to see Sinatra at the Sands. | 去的话 带她去见识下金沙酒店赌场的仙纳杜拉 |
[07:13] | Yeah, you’ll feel like teenagers in love all over again. | 你会觉得自己又开始春心萌动 |
[07:17] | You more of a Mel Tormé fan, I’m guessing. | 我猜你应该是梅尔·托梅的粉丝 |
[07:20] | No, haven’t interacted much with the agency. | 不 跟机构打得交道不多 |
[07:24] | Just tryin’ to get my read, that’s all. | 只是想用自己的方式理解 |
[07:26] | You mean you’re wondering how a guy like me got the job. | 你是指我这种人是怎么得到这份工作的 |
[07:30] | See, Central Intelligence is all about staying off the radar, | 中情局全在乎低调行事 |
[07:33] | operating in the shadows. | 秘密行动 |
[07:36] | I look like you, I’m what people expect. | 如果我长得像你 人们一看就知道我是干嘛的 |
[07:38] | So boss is smart enough to realize that, | 上头也意识到了这一点 |
[07:40] | mix things up a bit. | 想混淆视听 |
[07:42] | The truth, though, I was the smartest man for the job. | 而实际上 我是特工里最聪明的 |
[07:48] | So if we’re not headed to Nellis, where are we going? | 如果我们不去内利斯空军基地 那要去哪 |
[07:52] | This swath of desert here, they call it Groom Lake. | 荒漠的这一带 被称作古鲁姆湖 |
[07:56] | Army, Air Force, Navy, they all have facilities here. | 海陆空军队都在此驻扎 |
[08:05] | What, we outta gas? | 不是吧 车没油了 |
[08:06] | Nope, just need to knock to enter | 不是 只是得请示下 |
[08:07] | the CIA’s little neck of the woods. | 是否能进入中情局的基地 |
[08:09] | 12-4-84 requesting permission | 12-4-84请求允许 |
[08:11] | to bring in my guests for dinner. | 带我的客人入内用餐 |
[08:13] | 12-4-84, you are cleared for entry. | 12-4-84 同意进入 |
[08:16] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[08:18] | Congratulations, gentlemen, you have arrived. | 恭喜二位 你们到了 |
[08:21] | Arrived where? I don’t see a base anywhere. | 到了哪 我没看到任何基地 |
[08:23] | This is just the outer perimeter. | 这里不过是外围地区 |
[08:25] | Without my clearance, you’d be shot. | 没有我的请示 你们会立马被射杀 |
[08:28] | Welcome to Area 51. | 欢迎来到51区 |
[08:33] | 警告 禁区 已被授权使用致命武力 | |
[08:44] | CIA initially wanted to handle this internally, | 中情局本来想在内部处理此事 |
[08:46] | but when I heard the sergeant’s story, | 但当我听到那位中士的故事 |
[08:48] | I said, “No way. We need the experts.” | 我说”不行 我们需要专家” |
[08:50] | That’s you guys. | 也就是你们 |
[08:51] | What exactly goes on here at Area 51? | 51区到底是干什么的 |
[08:53] | Well, there’s the cover story or the disinformation campaign. | 有掩盖真相的故事 也有虚假新闻 |
[08:57] | – I’m not following. – He’s saying it’s classified. | -我没听懂 -他是说这是机密 |
[08:59] | I’m sure the captain’s heard a few rumors. | 我敢肯定上尉听到了一些谣言 |
[09:02] | Experimental weapons and aircraft. | 武器或是飞行器的研发测验 |
[09:04] | Boys playing with toys, basically. | 基本像是男孩玩玩具一样 |
[09:06] | Boys with toys. | 男孩玩玩具 |
[09:07] | Yeah, something like that. | 是啊 类似这样的事 |
[09:11] | So this Sergeant Willingham? | 这位威林中士厄姆是什么样的人 |
[09:13] | A good man, according to his CO. | 据他的指挥官所说 是一个好人 |
[09:15] | After he reported Miller missing, | 在他上报了米勒的失踪后 |
[09:17] | we sent out some of our guys, | 我们就派出了一些士兵 |
[09:19] | and they found Willingham wandering about 5 klicks north. | 他们发现威林厄姆在北方约五公里处游荡 |
[09:22] | Had no idea where he was. | 对自己身处何处毫无头绪 |
[09:23] | And this talk about aliens? | 关于外星人的这方言论 |
[09:25] | Hasn’t changed his story one bit. | 他丝毫没有改变自己的说辞 |
[09:26] | Well, wandering around in the desert, | 在荒漠里游荡 |
[09:28] | heatstroke can cause hallucinations. | 可能是中暑导致的幻觉 |
[09:30] | That’s the thing, | 就是这个问题 |
[09:31] | the doctors who examined him said all fluids were normal. | 替他诊断的医生说他所有生命体征正常 |
[09:34] | Didn’t even have a sunburn. | 甚至连皮肤晒伤都没有 |
[09:36] | Still no sign of the corporal? | 还是没有找到下士吗 |
[09:37] | We had spotter planes flying that grid since yesterday. | 从昨天开始我们就派出侦察机搜查那片区域 |
[09:40] | Nothing. | 一无所获 |
[09:44] | Ah, you have it? | 你带来了吗 |
[09:47] | I thought I said bring the good stuff. | 我说了让你拿瓶好酒 |
[09:49] | That’s okay, this’ll do. Thank you. | 没关系 这瓶也可以 谢谢 |
[09:52] | Liquid lunch? | 午餐喝酒 |
[09:54] | That’s not how I roll, Captain. | 我可不是这样的人 上尉 |
[09:59] | Sergeant. | 中士 |
[10:01] | This is Captain Quinn and Dr. Hynek. | 这是奎恩上尉和海尼克博士 |
[10:04] | Project Blue Book. | 来自蓝皮书计划 |
[10:07] | You came. | 你们来了 |
[10:10] | Is that, uh– | 这是 |
[10:12] | But just one glass, all right? | 但只能喝一杯 知道吗 |
[10:14] | Like I said. | 我说过的 |
[10:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:28] | He’s the only one who didn’t think I was crazy. | 他是唯一一个认为我不是疯子的人 |
[10:33] | Just, my nerves have been like this ever since– | 只是 事情发生后我就一直神经紧张 |
[10:35] | It’s okay, it’s all right, it’s all right. | 没事的 没关系 |
[10:36] | You’re in good hands now, okay? | 他们两位是这方面的专家 |
[10:38] | This is their specialty. | 这是他们的专业领域 |
[10:40] | Just tell them what you told me. | 只管把你告诉我的故事再告诉他们一遍 |
[10:42] | What you remember. | 你所记得的一切 |
[10:44] | Sure. | 好 |
[10:47] | Miller and I were tasked to sector bravo. | 米勒和我被派往B区 |
[10:50] | It’s everywhere, see? | 东西到处都是 看见了吗 |
[10:53] | Miller was goofing around like always. | 米勒和我正如往常一样在消磨时间 |
[10:55] | Think you’re funny, huh? | 你觉得这样很好笑吗 |
[10:57] | No, sir, I think it’s crazy we’re out here in the first place. | 不 长官 我觉得到这来就很疯狂 |
[11:00] | Looking for scraps of metal from a missile | 来这里寻找导弹炸裂后金属碎片 |
[11:02] | that blew up two miles that way. | 而导弹在那个方向两英里外爆炸 |
[11:06] | We’d been out there all day in 100-degree heat. | 我们在38度的高温下待了一天 |
[11:10] | Miller was getting on my nerves. | 米勒开始惹得我心烦意乱 |
[11:13] | You go find something, | 你先去找到点什么 |
[11:13] | then I’ll give you a drink, Corporal. | 我再给你喝水 下士 |
[11:17] | I don’t know how long it was after, | 我不知道过了多久之后 |
[11:18] | maybe a minute, maybe more. | 也许是一分钟 也许更久 |
[11:21] | I lost track of time. | 我已经记不清时间了 |
[11:24] | And then, um… | 然后 |
[11:26] | then this wind came out of nowhere. | 然后突然不知何处吹来了一阵风 |
[11:29] | Felt almost electric. | 感觉像电子波一样 |
[11:31] | Help! | 救命 |
[11:32] | Then I heard him again. | 然后我听到了他的声音 |
[11:33] | Sergeant! | 中士 |
[11:34] | You better not be messing with me again. | 你最好不是又在跟我开玩笑 |
[11:36] | – He was screaming. – Help! | -他当时在尖叫 -救命 |
[11:39] | I ran up to the top of the ridge. | 我跑到了山脊上 |
[11:41] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[11:42] | I looked up and, uh… | 我抬头看 |
[11:45] | the–a ship appeared in front of me. | 一艘飞船出现在我眼前 |
[11:48] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[11:50] | Miller was sucked up inside. | 米勒被吸了进去 |
[11:52] | Help! | 救命 |
[11:54] | And then, um, I don’t remember anything after that. | 然后 我就什么都不记得了 |
[12:03] | You ever hear anything like that before? | 你们以前听过类似的事情吗 |
[12:06] | Well, we’ve heard all kinds of stories. | 我们听过各种各样的故事 |
[12:09] | But nothing like this. | 但是没有类似的 |
[12:16] | They’re gonna section-8 the poor bastard | 如果他还坚持这个故事的话 |
[12:17] | if he keeps talking like that. | 部队就要开除这个家伙 |
[12:20] | Thing is, I believe him. | 但问题是 我相信他 |
[12:23] | Well, I mean, it’s clear to me | 对我来说 这很明显 |
[12:24] | that he certainly believes he had some kind of encounter. | 他完全相信自己遭遇了奇异现象 |
[12:26] | You’re thinking we should all go out there. | 你觉得我们应该去沙漠里 |
[12:28] | We’ve had our guys combing that desert nonstop. | 我们的人正不停地在沙漠搜索 |
[12:30] | No, no, no, no, we need to go with the sergeant. | 不 不 我们要和中士一起去 |
[12:33] | I mean, sometimes, you know, revisiting the scene | 有时候重温现场 |
[12:35] | can help trigger a memory. | 有助于唤醒记忆 |
[12:37] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[12:39] | We’ll just need to get you guys cleared first. | 只是你们要先经过批准 |
[12:41] | For what, the desert? | 批准什么 去沙漠 |
[12:43] | See, this whole place operates | 听着 这整个基地都基于 |
[12:44] | on a compartmentalized information protocol. | 独立信息协议运转 |
[12:47] | Means no one goes anywhere without authorization. | 这意味着所有人做事都要经过批准 |
[12:50] | How about the john? | 那卫生间呢 |
[12:51] | Ah, we have snipers in there too. | 我们在那也有狙击手 |
[12:57] | What do you know about Groom Lake? | 你对古鲁姆湖知道多少 |
[12:59] | Terry Milton takes this photo of a UFO… | 特里·米尔顿拍了一张不明飞行物的照片 |
[13:01] | – You just say Groom Lake? – You know it? | -你刚刚说了古鲁姆湖 -你知道 |
[13:05] | Of course I know it. I’m just impressed that you do. | 我当然知道 我只是很惊讶你居然知道 |
[13:08] | I heard about a sighting there. | 我听说那里有目击事件 |
[13:11] | From your husband? | 你从丈夫那里得知的 |
[13:13] | From my research. | 通过我的研究 |
[13:15] | Oh. That’s not surprising. | 这并不奇怪 |
[13:18] | Get a decent view of the base, | 找到观察基地的绝佳位置 |
[13:19] | you can catch a UFO show every night. | 你每晚都能看到不明飞行物 |
[13:22] | And what about abductions? | 那绑架呢 |
[13:25] | No, it’s not like that. | 不 并不是这样的 |
[13:26] | These UFOs, they’re friendlies. | 这些不明飞行物 它们很友好 |
[13:30] | “Friendlies”? | 友好 |
[13:32] | You know that craft they recovered in ’47? | 你知道他们在1947年发现的飞船吗 |
[13:36] | Roswell. | 罗斯威尔 |
[13:36] | Well, it didn’t stay there long. | 飞船在那里没多久 |
[13:38] | They sent that thing to Groom Lake, | 他们就把它送到了古鲁姆湖 |
[13:41] | and that is where they reverse-engineered it | 他们在那里把飞船逆向设计 |
[13:43] | to make our very own flying saucers. | 变成了我们自己的飞碟 |
[13:45] | So that’s what people are seeing in the sky? | 所以人们在天上看到的是那个 |
[13:50] | Mimi, these days, | 米米 如今 |
[13:54] | you never know what the government is capable of. | 你永远不会知道政府有多大能耐 |
[13:58] | Besides, if you’re gonna hide a UFO, | 再说了 如果你想藏一个不明飞行物 |
[14:02] | where better than the middle of the desert? | 还有比沙漠中心更好的地方吗 |
[14:05] | They all manage to happen at the exact same level … | 他们都设法达到了同样的的水准… |
[14:08] | Soldiers were sent out here to gather debris. | 士兵们被派到这里收集碎片 |
[14:11] | Lot of desert out here. | 这里的沙漠真是了无人烟 |
[14:14] | Lot of places for a soldier to go missing. | 士兵很容易在这里失踪 |
[14:16] | Well, you’ve seen our security, Captain. | 你见过我们的安保系统了 上尉 |
[14:18] | Soldiers don’t just go missing. | 士兵绝不会无故失踪 |
[14:30] | Any of this look familiar? | 这一切看起来眼熟吗 |
[14:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:37] | Well, all looks the same to me too. | 在我看来也都一样 |
[14:38] | Well, it’s not all about what you see, Captain. | 这不仅在乎看到的场景 上尉 |
[14:40] | Memories are a combination of cognitive, sensory, | 记忆是认知 感知 |
[14:43] | and emotional elements all working in tandem, | 和情感元素相互作用的结合 |
[14:47] | so you never know what may trigger a memory trace. | 所以你无法知道什么能够唤起记忆 |
[14:52] | That’s Dr. Lashley, right? On engrams? | 拉什利博士的结论是吗 关于记忆痕迹 |
[14:55] | Yeah, you familiar with his work? | 是的 你熟悉他的成果吗 |
[14:56] | Neuroscience is a bit of a hobby of mine. | 神经科学是我的一个爱好 |
[15:00] | I know, handsome and well-read. | 我知道 玉树临风又广读诗书 |
[15:03] | Something to shoot for, Captain. | 好好学学我 上尉 |
[15:08] | Over here. | 在这里 |
[15:10] | What is it, Sergeant? | 怎么了 中士 |
[15:14] | Not sure. It’s more of a feeling. | 不知道 更像是一种感觉 |
[15:18] | Yeah, well, take your time. | 好的 慢慢来 |
[15:20] | You know, keep walking around. | 周围到处走走 |
[15:22] | Just don’t wander off too far. | 只是不要走得太远 |
[15:24] | Any chance our corporal took an unscheduled leave? | 下士有没有可能未经允许休假 |
[15:27] | What, awol? No, not likely. | 擅离职守 不太可能 |
[15:29] | Only way out’s beyond that ridge, | 越过那山脊是唯一的出路 |
[15:31] | and that’s a big no-no. | 而那是绝对不允许的 |
[15:32] | Another classified operation? | 又一个秘密行动 |
[15:35] | Of the highest order. | 最高等级的 |
[15:36] | – I’m talking shoot on sight. – Who’s doing the shooting? | -违者格杀勿论 -谁执行击杀 |
[15:39] | Sergeant! | 中士 |
[15:41] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me. | 在开玩笑吧 |
[15:41] | Hey, what’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[15:44] | Remembering. | 他想起来了 |
[15:45] | Sergeant! Hey, wait, wait, wait! | 中士 等等 等等 |
[15:49] | Sergeant! Hold up! | 中士 等等 |
[15:51] | – Down here! – What the hell’s he doing? | -在这下面 -他到底在干什么 |
[15:54] | It’s down here! Hurry! | 我在下面 快点 |
[15:58] | I found it! I found it! | 我找到了 我找到了 |
[16:01] | It’s over here! | 在这里 |
[16:03] | Help me. Help me. | 帮我 帮我 |
[16:07] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[16:08] | There’s something underneath here. | 有东西在这下面 |
[16:11] | Is it rock? | 是石头吗 |
[16:14] | It’s not rock. It’s glass. | 不是石头 是玻璃 |
[16:18] | What are we looking at here? | 这是什么 |
[16:24] | The site of the abduction. | 绑架案发地点 |
[16:34] | You know, sand doesn’t melt into glass | 只有温度达到三千华氏度 |
[16:36] | unless the temperature is 3,000 degrees Fahrenheit. | 沙子才会熔成玻璃 |
[16:39] | I’ve seen glass formations like this | 我在导弹发射点的下面 |
[16:40] | under a missile launch. | 见过这样的玻璃结构 |
[16:41] | It came from that ship, I’m telling you. | 我跟你讲 这就是那飞船搞出来的 |
[16:44] | Okay, look, we’re in restricted territory here, | 听着 我们现在处于禁区内 |
[16:46] | and someone will notice. | 有人注意到我们 |
[16:47] | Someone already did. | 已经有人注意到了 |
[16:50] | Maybe they know what happened here. | 也许他们知道这里发生了什么 |
[16:52] | If they do, they’re not gonna tell us, Captain. | 如果他们知道 他们也不会告诉我们 上尉 |
[16:54] | We gotta get back to the Jeep. | 我们得回到吉普车上去 |
[16:57] | Now. | 现在 |
[17:02] | Captain, let’s go. | 上尉 我们走吧 |
[17:08] | Forgive me, Father, I have sinned. | 请原谅我 神父 我有罪 |
[17:09] | It’s been, uh… | 已经有… |
[17:15] | Actually, Father, I don’t even know why I’m here. | 事实上 神父 我甚至不知道我为什么来这 |
[17:18] | Something’s weighing heavy on your mind. | 你有很重的心事 |
[17:25] | Something about your faith. | 关乎你的信仰 |
[17:30] | What if, uh… | 如果… |
[17:34] | What if I told you we weren’t alone in the universe? | 如果我告诉你宇宙中不只有我们呢 |
[17:38] | I’d say you’re right. | 我认为你说得没错 |
[17:41] | No, that’s, uh… | 不 我… |
[17:45] | That’s not what I’m talking about, Father. | 我不是这个意思 神父 |
[17:48] | The universe is a… | 宇宙是一个… |
[17:52] | It’s a pretty big place, Father. | 是一个很大的地方 神父 |
[17:56] | You know, the possibilities of other life out there… | 存在其他生命的可能性… |
[18:03] | How can there not be? | 怎么可能没有呢 |
[18:07] | I’m not sure I follow. | 我好像没太听懂 |
[18:13] | If man is made in God’s image… | 如果人类是按上帝的形象所造 |
[18:19] | How do you explain other beings? | 那如何解释其他生物 |
[18:25] | If they exist, then I-I can’t explain | 如果它们存在 那么我无法解释 |
[18:30] | why God would show me the things I’ve seen. | 为什么上帝要让我看到那些东西 |
[18:49] | You should get you some rest. | 你应该休息一下 |
[18:51] | I’ll let you know if we need anything else, okay? | 如果我们还需要什么 我会告诉你 好吗 |
[18:54] | Hey, Banks. | 班克斯 |
[18:57] | Part of what goes on here is experimental aircraft. | 这里有一些是实验性飞机 |
[19:00] | And you know the deal. It’s classified. | 你知道的 这是机密 |
[19:01] | Yeah, and we got a missing Air Force officer… | 我知道 可我们有一位空军军官失踪了 |
[19:04] | – I’m aware. – On your territory. | -我知道 -在你的地盘上 |
[19:06] | So if there’s something here that can explain what happened, | 如果这里有什么东西可以解释发生了什么 |
[19:08] | we need to see it. | 我们得看看 |
[19:09] | Yeah, and I show you top secret aircraft without clearance, | 如果我未经许可带你去看绝密飞机 |
[19:11] | we all get sent home. | 我们就得卷铺盖走人 |
[19:16] | You understand. | 你明白的 |
[19:19] | Course. | 当然 |
[19:21] | You just seemed like someone | 你只是看起来像那种 |
[19:22] | willing to bend the rules to get to the truth. | 愿意为了真相变通规则的人 |
[19:29] | He always like this? | 他总是这样吗 |
[19:30] | Depends if he likes you or not. | 得看他是否对你有好感 |
[19:38] | I’ll bend them, not break. | 我会通融 但不违反 |
[19:43] | Then I’ll deny it ever happened. | 然后我会否认整件事 |
[19:56] | I don’t want anything you see here | 我不希望你们在这里看到任何的东西 |
[19:57] | ending up in the files of Project Blue Book. | 最后进入蓝皮书计划的档案 |
[20:01] | This is “The Flying Wing,” for obvious reasons. | 这架是”飞翼” 名字的由来显而易见 |
[20:06] | That’s the “Stogie” X-15, goes Mach 3 on a bad day. | 那是”雪茄”X-15 可以在恶劣的天气飞到三马赫 |
[20:14] | And the “Tailsitter”. | 还有”尾座” |
[20:16] | Bet you’ve never seen anything like that before. | 我敢打赌你以前从没见过这样的飞机 |
[20:21] | There’s no weapons systems. | 怎么没有武器系统 |
[20:23] | There’s no need. | 没有必要 |
[20:24] | CIA’s all about espionage, not engagement. | 中情局的工作只是做间谍 而不是打仗 |
[20:28] | So what happens when the Soviets | 如果苏联人在他们的雷达上 |
[20:29] | spot your boys on their radar? | 发现了你的人怎么办 |
[20:31] | That’s the whole point. They don’t. | 重点就在这 他们发现不了 |
[20:34] | This is how we end the Cold War. | 我们就要这样结束冷战 |
[20:36] | Or start World War III. | 或发动第三次世界大战 |
[20:42] | Thank you, Father. | 谢谢你 神父 |
[20:58] | I went through this whole thing | 你在那里面的时候 |
[20:59] | while you were in there. | 我把这东西翻了个遍 |
[21:01] | You following me now? | 你现在开始跟着我了吗 |
[21:03] | No, just making sure. | 不 只是想确保一下 |
[21:08] | I remember what it was like after Roswell the first time. | 我记得第一次罗斯韦尔出事之后的情景 |
[21:12] | Didn’t want you putting another foot | 我不想让你 |
[21:14] | over the ledge again. | 重蹈覆辙了 |
[21:17] | I’m fine, Hugh. | 我没事 休 |
[21:23] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[21:25] | Captain. | 上尉 |
[21:28] | “Flying Wing.” | “飞翼” |
[21:31] | This underside remind you of anything? | 这下面有没有让你想起什么东西 |
[21:36] | It’s the exact formation of the Lubbock Lights. | 它和卢伯克之光的排列一模一样 |
[21:41] | And that “Stogie.” | 还有那架”雪茄” |
[21:43] | Tell me that’s not identical to what they described | 那和他们描述的 在奇利斯和惠特 |
[21:46] | in the Chiles-Whitted sighting. | 看到的飞行物一样 |
[21:49] | These are all top-secret craft. | 这都是些绝密飞船 |
[21:51] | If you’re not CIA– | 如果你不是中情局的人 |
[21:52] | Then every one of these crafts is a UFO. | 那么这些飞船都是不明飞行物 |
[21:54] | Doc, these planes might not just explain | 博士 这些飞船不仅解释了 |
[21:57] | Willingham’s sighting. | 威林厄姆所目击的异景 |
[21:59] | They could explain every sighting. | 还可以解释所有的目击异景事件 |
[22:06] | CIA currently has Blue Book | 中情局目前让蓝皮书计划 |
[22:08] | investigating a case at Area 51. | 调查51区的一个案子 |
[22:10] | Well, if the CIA wants a piece | 如果中情局想要参与 |
[22:12] | of the UFO program, good luck. | 不明飞行物的计划 那就祝他们好运 |
[22:13] | The Eisenhower administration ain’t that big. | 艾森豪威尔政府没那么庞大 |
[22:17] | I’m thinking they’re trying to force a choice. | 我想他们是想逼我们做出选择 |
[22:20] | Who’s gonna be teacher’s pet, us or them? | 谁会成为老师的宠儿 我们还是他们 |
[22:25] | Why don’t we make that choice for Ike? | 不如我们帮艾克做这个选择 |
[22:39] | You know, I was hoping we’d have our answer, | 我本来希望我们能找到答案 |
[22:40] | but based on what I can see, | 但据我所见 |
[22:43] | there’s no craft here with a downward facing engine | 这儿没有一架飞船是引擎朝下的 |
[22:46] | capable of turning desert into glass. | 并能把沙子变成玻璃 |
[22:53] | You think Daniel’s hiding something? | 你觉得丹尼尔是在隐瞒什么吗 |
[22:56] | I think he’s showing us what he wants us to see. | 我觉得他给我们看了他想让我们看的东西 |
[22:58] | Yeah, then why invite us in the first place? | 是啊 那为什么要邀请我们呢 |
[23:00] | Well, to do what he just did, clear the CIA. | 好让他达到刚才的目的 排除中情局的嫌疑 |
[23:02] | Otherwise he’s on the hook for a missing Air Force soldier. | 否则他会因一个失踪的空军士兵被盯上 |
[23:05] | My guess, we never find Miller. | 我猜 我们再也找不到米勒了 |
[23:08] | Captain. | 上尉 |
[23:10] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[23:36] | What the hell happened here? | 这里到底发生了什么 |
[23:48] | This is Dr. Montgomery, presiding coroner | 我是蒙哥马利医生 首席验尸官 |
[23:51] | at the operating facility 0-5-1. | 在工作房051的验尸记录 |
[23:53] | Let the medical record show this will be | 此份医疗录音将作为 |
[23:56] | the initial internal exam of Corporal Miller. | 米勒下士的初步内部验尸记录 |
[24:08] | The subject’s eyes have been removed… | 死者眼睛被移除 |
[24:13] | As has the tongue. | 舌头也是 |
[24:17] | And there looks to be an incision of some sort. | 看上去好像有个切口 |
[24:19] | Precise, under the chin, | 准确地说 在下巴下方 |
[24:21] | and extending back to the esophagus and larynx. | 一直延伸到食管和喉部 |
[24:25] | What the hell did this? | 到底是谁干的 |
[24:26] | Sternum has been removed to expose the inner cavity. | 胸骨被切除 以暴露胸腔 |
[24:31] | One lung missing, | 少了一个肺 |
[24:33] | the heart, the stomach. | 还少了心脏 胃 |
[24:38] | All the arteries that were cut, | 所有被切断的动脉 |
[24:42] | they’ve been cauterized closed. | 都以烧灼方式重合 |
[24:44] | I can’t explain how. | 我无法解释为什么会这样 |
[24:47] | You say you found him in a tree? | 你说你们是在树上找到他的 |
[24:52] | Yeah, um… | 是的 |
[24:53] | couldn’t something like a– | 会不会是 |
[24:55] | you know, like a mountain lion have dragged him up there? | 比如山狮什么的把他拖挂到那上面 |
[24:57] | No animal did this. | 没有动物能做这种事 |
[24:58] | It was something put him up there. | 肯定是什么东西把他放上去的 |
[25:00] | Or maybe he was dropped from above. | 也有可能从上空掉到树上的 |
[25:05] | I want everybody out. | 所有人都出去 |
[25:06] | Excuse me, what the hell is this? | 对不起 你们这是在干嘛 |
[25:08] | We’re laying claim to Corporal Miller. | 我们来领取米勒下士的尸体 |
[25:09] | Under whose jurisdiction? | 谁的命令 |
[25:10] | The United States Air Force. | 美国空军 |
[25:12] | – Is there a problem? – Yes, there is, actually. | -有问题吗 -是的 有 |
[25:14] | Colonel, I’m Captain Michael Quinn. | 上校 我是迈克尔·奎恩上尉 |
[25:15] | U.S. Air Force liaison– | 美国空军联络官 |
[25:16] | Project Blue Book. I’m aware. | 蓝皮书计划 我知道 |
[25:18] | Well, this no longer concerns you. | 这已经不关你的事了 |
[25:19] | No! What are you doing? | 不 你们做什么 |
[25:22] | It wasn’t me! | 不是我 |
[25:23] | Colonel, we need to finish this autopsy. | 上校 我们需要完成尸检 |
[25:25] | You’re making a mistake. They set me up. | 你们弄错了 他们陷害了我 |
[25:26] | Sergeant. | 中士 |
[25:28] | They’re saying that I made it up, | 他们说故事是我编的 |
[25:29] | that I killed him. | 说我杀了他 |
[25:30] | You know the truth. | 你知道真相 |
[25:32] | You’re the only one that can help me. | 你是唯一能帮我的人 |
[25:33] | Where are you taking this man? | 你要带这个人去哪儿 |
[25:35] | Tell them! Please, tell them! | 告诉他们 拜托 告诉他们 |
[25:38] | Tell them what you saw! | 告诉他们你看到了什么 |
[25:40] | Tell them! | 告诉他们 |
[25:43] | I was wrong about the Roswell wreckage. | 罗斯韦尔残骸的事我弄错了 |
[25:46] | I thought they sent it to Groom Lake, | 我以为他们把它运到了古鲁姆湖 |
[25:48] | but they didn’t. | 但他们没有 |
[25:50] | Read that. | 读下这个 |
[25:54] | “When they were done staging the photos for the press, | “他们让媒体拍完照以后 |
[25:57] | “The Air Force had the debris shipped | 空军就把残骸运走了 |
[25:58] | from Fort Worth…to Ohio.” | 从沃思堡运到了俄亥俄州 |
[26:03] | “To Wright”– if this is true, then– | 运到了赖特…” 如果这是真的 那么 |
[26:06] | Our own backyard. I know. | 在我们自己的后院 我知道 |
[26:10] | So what do you do with that? | 那你要怎么办 |
[26:12] | I can’t do anything, but you could. | 我什么都做不了 但你可以 |
[26:18] | Evan, I’m happy to pass along this information to my husband, | 埃文 我很乐意把这个消息告诉我丈夫 |
[26:22] | but you need to understand that’s the only way this works. | 但你要明白这是唯一可行的法子 |
[26:26] | Who said anything about your husband? | 我没说你丈夫 |
[26:28] | You’ve been to the base before. | 你之前去过基地 |
[26:30] | If you went there again and got proof… | 如果你再去一次 还找到了证据 |
[26:34] | Remember what we talked about? | 记得我们说过什么吗 |
[26:39] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:41] | I think you have the wrong impression of me. | 我想你误会我的意思了 |
[26:44] | Doing something like that, that–that’s not who I am. | 做那种事 可不是我的风格 |
[26:52] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[27:01] | So what exactly would I be looking for? | 那我到底要找什么 |
[27:05] | Air Force is charging Willingham with murder. | 空军要指控威林厄姆谋杀 |
[27:08] | How can that be? | 怎么可能呢 |
[27:09] | There’s no way Willingham did what we saw in that autopsy room. | 我们在解剖室也看到了 不可能是威林厄姆干的 |
[27:12] | Look, I told the Colonel the same thing | 我也是这么跟上校说的 |
[27:14] | with more colorful language. | 说得更形象生动 |
[27:15] | We need to talk to him. | 我们要跟他谈一下 |
[27:16] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[27:19] | The colonel told me you’ve both been ordered back to Ohio. | 上校告诉我 你俩得奉命回俄亥俄州 |
[27:22] | What? | 什么 |
[27:23] | No, we’re not done here. | 不 这里的事还没完 |
[27:25] | Who do I need to talk to? | 我要跟谁谈一下 |
[27:27] | Hey, remember what Valentine said. | 记住瓦伦丁说的 |
[27:29] | If we’re done, we’re done. | 如果说我们调查结束 就回去 |
[27:30] | He begged for my help as they were dragging him away. | 他被拉走时 他求我帮忙 |
[27:31] | We’ll have better luck fighting this back home. | 我们回去抗争运气会更好 |
[27:33] | Hey, hey, I’m sorry. I don’t wanna interrupt. | 抱歉 不想打断你们 |
[27:34] | I’m sorry, but I wish there’s more I could do here. | 抱歉 但我希望自己能帮更多的忙 |
[27:38] | But I imagine this happens a lot for you two. | 但我想你俩经常遇到这种事 |
[27:41] | Look, in the future, if there’s ever anything I can do to help, | 如果将来有什么事我能帮上忙 |
[27:43] | I’m on your side. | 我站在你这边 |
[27:48] | Jeep’s outside waiting to take you back. | 吉普在外面等着送你们回去 |
[27:49] | All right. | 谢了 |
[27:55] | Doc, where you going? | 博士 你去哪 |
[28:02] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[28:04] | Unless we can present an alternate theory, | 除非我们能提供另一说法 |
[28:06] | an innocent man’s life is about to be ruined. | 否则一个无辜者就要白白丧命 |
[28:08] | Beyond the ridge where we were earlier, | 我们稍早去的山脊的那边 |
[28:10] | that’s where I’m going. | 我要去那里 |
[28:11] | Where they shoot on sight? | 一见人立即击毙的地方吗 |
[28:12] | Military Jeep– we’ll look like friendlies, | 即使他们看见我们 开着军用吉普 |
[28:14] | if they even see us. | 我们看起来也是友军 |
[28:16] | Now or never, Captain. | 机不可失 上尉 |
[28:31] | I figure we’ve got about 20 minutes | 我想在他们展开空中搜索前 |
[28:33] | before they conduct an aerial search. | 我们有20分钟的时间 |
[28:34] | – We’re gonna have to… – Whoa, did you see that? | -我们要 -你看见了那个吗 |
[28:37] | Let’s check it out. | 去看看 |
[28:50] | Kill the lights. | 熄灯 |
[28:56] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[28:58] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[29:07] | Looks good. Go ahead. Bring it up. | 看起来还好 继续 拿起来 |
[29:10] | Got it? | 好了吗 |
[29:14] | Are those coyotes? | 那些是郊狼吗 |
[29:16] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[29:19] | Give me that. | 给我望远镜 |
[29:19] | What does that look like to you? | 你觉得像是在干什么 |
[29:24] | That looks like the same surgical dissection | 像是跟米勒被破肠破肚的方式一样 |
[29:26] | that happened to Miller. | 被解剖了 |
[29:30] | Willingham didn’t do that. | 不是威林厄姆干的 |
[29:32] | We’re gonna find out who did. | 我们会查出是谁做的 |
[29:38] | All right, follow that truck. | 跟着那辆卡车 |
[29:40] | And don’t get too close. | 别跟太近 |
[29:42] | Don’t wanna tip them off. | 不想被他们发现 |
[29:57] | Where are you going, truck? | 你要去哪 卡车 |
[30:08] | They can’t drive over that thing. | 那边他们开不过去 |
[30:11] | Why not just go around? | 为什么不绕过去 |
[30:17] | You’ve gotta be fucking kidding me. | 开什么国际玩笑 |
[30:30] | A hangar inside a mountain? | 一个藏在山里的机库吗 |
[30:32] | How do you even engineer that? | 这要怎么修建 |
[30:34] | Why would you engineer that? | 为什么要修建这种东西 |
[30:36] | I wonder what it’s for. | 我想知道这是干什么用的 |
[30:37] | Well, to keep secret work hidden. | 隐藏秘密工作 |
[30:40] | You think Daniel knows about this? | 你觉得丹尼尔知道这个吗 |
[30:42] | I think what we saw back there at the base | 我觉得我们在基地看到的那些 |
[30:44] | was just a cover. | 不过是个幌子 |
[30:46] | This is the real Area 51. | 这才是真正的51区 |
[30:52] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[30:54] | I have a camera in my briefcase. | 我手提包里有个相机 |
[30:55] | Doc, wait. | 博士 等等 |
[31:01] | Doc, get down. Something’s happening. | 博士 趴下 有情况 |
[31:04] | Come on. Get the shot. | 快 拍下来 |
[31:05] | Let’s get the hell out of here, Doc. | 我们离开这里 博士 |
[31:10] | Quick. | 快 |
[31:17] | Shit. | 该死 |
[31:19] | They see us? | 他们发现我们了吗 |
[31:21] | We’re not sticking around to see if they did. | 我们不能留在这 看他们有没有发现 |
[31:24] | Wait, I have to get the camera. | 等等 我得去拿相机 |
[31:25] | – Leave it. – We need proof. | -别管它了 -我们需要证据 |
[31:26] | None of this matters if we’re caught. | 若我们被抓到 这些都没有意义了 |
[31:33] | Okay, we’re getting out of here. | 好吧 我们这就走 |
[31:34] | Come on. | 快走 |
[31:53] | You do realize what we just saw. | 你也明白我们刚看到的东西意味着什么 |
[31:55] | A base in the side of a mountain. | 一座建在山里的基地 |
[31:57] | No, no, no, no, the coyotes, you said so yourself. | 不 是那些被剖开的郊狼 你自己也这么说 |
[31:59] | Looks just like what happened to Miller. | 和发生在米勒身上的一样 |
[32:01] | That means Willingham is innocent. | 这说明威林厄姆是无辜的 |
[32:03] | “Your Honor, I’d like to call to the stand | “法官阁下 我申请传唤证人 |
[32:05] | “The men in hazmat suits who disappeared | 那些穿着防护服的男人 |
[32:06] | in the side of a mountain with an electrical storm.” | 消失在山间的一阵电子风暴中” |
[32:09] | An innocent man has just been charged with murder! | 一个无辜的人刚刚被起诉谋杀 |
[32:13] | You know, we have to do something. | 我们必须做些什么 |
[32:15] | Yes, we get the hell out of here first. | 没错 我们得先逃出去 |
[32:17] | Already gonna be in deep shit as soon as we get– | 我们会深陷麻烦之中 一旦我们被抓 |
[32:19] | Captain! | 上尉 |
[32:21] | Ah, great, hold on. | 好极了 坐稳了 |
[32:28] | They’ve definitely spotted us. | 他们一定发现我们了 |
[32:34] | They’re getting closer! | 他们逼近了 |
[32:36] | Step on it. | 加油 |
[32:37] | That’s not helping, Doc. | 你再喊也快不了 博士 |
[32:39] | Captain! | 上尉 |
[32:43] | Captain! | 上尉 |
[32:43] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[32:47] | That’s no truck. | 根本没有卡车 |
[32:49] | What was that? | 刚刚那是什么 |
[32:52] | Whatever it was, it’s gone. | 无论那是什么 现在都不见了 |
[32:56] | We have to get back to the base. | 我们必须回基地 |
[33:05] | There it is again! Turn around! | 又来了 调头 |
[33:12] | It’s circling around! | 它在盘旋 |
[33:19] | Watch out! | 当心 |
[33:26] | Captain, | 上尉 |
[33:29] | it’s coming straight for us! | 它直接冲我们过来了 |
[33:30] | Duck! | 快低头 |
[33:35] | You gotta be kidding me. Come on. | 开什么玩笑 拜托 |
[33:38] | Come on. | 快发动 |
[33:42] | Where’d it go? | 它去哪里了 |
[34:40] | Our own backyard. | 在我们自己的后院 |
[34:43] | Mimi, if you got proof… | 米米 如果你找到了证据 |
[34:48] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[34:51] | Oh, you didn’t interrupt. | 你没有打扰 |
[34:54] | I was just taking a little break. | 我稍微休息了一下 |
[34:56] | Trying to decipher Allen’s notes can be a little… | 尝试辨认艾伦的笔记有点 |
[34:58] | Exhausting? | 耗尽心神 |
[35:01] | Well, I was just about to lock up for the day. | 到了该锁门的时间了 |
[35:05] | Right, um, I didn’t realize it had gotten so late. | 的确 我没注意到已经这么晚了 |
[35:08] | You’re welcome to come back and finish when you need. | 你可以随时回来完成你需要做的 |
[35:10] | Thanks, Faye. | 多谢 菲 |
[35:13] | I was just wondering. | 我刚刚在想 |
[35:14] | I noticed some of the hangars out there. | 我注意到外面有几个飞机库 |
[35:16] | They seem to be unmarked. | 好像并没有标记 |
[35:18] | Do you know why that is? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[35:21] | I’m sorry. I’m not at liberty to say. | 抱歉 我不能说 |
[35:23] | Right, it’s classified, of course. | 也是 机密当然不能乱说 |
[35:26] | It just–it seems a little strange, doesn’t it? | 只是 这有点奇怪不是吗 |
[35:30] | That kind of secrecy on a military base? | 军事基地还那么神神秘秘的 |
[36:01] | Captain. | 上尉 |
[36:03] | Hey, Captain. | 醒醒 上尉 |
[36:09] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[36:16] | A military truck. | 在一辆军车里 |
[36:20] | What the hell happened to us? | 刚刚发生什么了 |
[36:23] | You can’t remember either? | 你也不记得了吧 |
[36:28] | The last thing I remember is taking off in that Jeep. | 我记得的最后一件事是开着吉普溜出来 |
[36:32] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[36:37] | 12 hours ago. | 在12个小时之前 |
[36:45] | Here they are. | 他们到了 |
[36:49] | Feet. Step out, please. | 注意脚下 请走出来 |
[36:58] | Captain, are we speaking different languages? | 上尉 我们说的不是同一种语言吗 |
[37:00] | General. | 将军 |
[37:01] | What part of “Return to Ohio” | “回俄亥俄州去”这句话里面 |
[37:03] | did you not understand? | 哪个字你没听懂 |
[37:04] | – Sir, we were headed back– – It was my fault. | -长官 我们本来在回去的路上 -是我的错 |
[37:06] | I took off in a Jeep. | 我开着吉普跑了 |
[37:08] | The captain, he–he tried to– he tried to stop me. | 上尉他 他试着 试着阻止我 |
[37:10] | I already lost a man out here! | 我已经失去了一个士兵了 |
[37:13] | And then I get a call that two more are missing. | 之后我就接到电话说又有两个人失踪 |
[37:15] | What the hell are you doing? | 你们在搞什么鬼 |
[37:16] | Well, they’re not being honest with you. | 他们没说实话 |
[37:19] | I asked them to survey some anomalous celestial activity, | 我请他们去调查一些异常天空现象 |
[37:22] | something the agency has been requesting funding for. | 机构一直在申请资助 |
[37:25] | So I was out of line. | 所以我越界了 |
[37:27] | Should have authorized with you first. | 应当先向您获取授权 |
[37:28] | My apologies. | 我道歉 |
[37:31] | But they were a big help. | 但他们帮了大忙 |
[37:38] | I want you two on the next flight out of here. | 我希望你们两个乘下一班航班离开这里 |
[37:40] | Do you understand me? | 明白了吗 |
[37:41] | Yes, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[37:42] | We’d like to reopen the case | 我们想重启关于 |
[37:44] | into Sergeant Willingham’s encounter. | 威林厄姆中士的目击案件 |
[37:47] | Willingham confessed. | 威林厄姆认罪了 |
[37:49] | He–he did what? | 他做了什么 |
[37:50] | Confessed to murder? | 承认谋杀 |
[37:53] | I want you two to listen to me, | 我要你们听我说 |
[37:55] | and listen to me very carefully. | 仔细听我说 |
[37:58] | Corporal Miller’s murder was a tragedy, | 米勒下士被谋杀是一个悲剧 |
[38:02] | and we are not gonna trivialize that young man’s death | 我们绝不会用飞碟作为理由 |
[38:06] | with talk of flying fucking saucers. | 污蔑那个年轻人的死亡 |
[38:09] | You understand me? | 懂了吗 |
[38:12] | Now you will go home, and I will clean up this shit | 现在你们回家去 让我来处理这堆烂事 |
[38:15] | because you can’t. | 因为你们做不到 |
[38:20] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[38:26] | He told me about the confession as soon as he arrived. | 他一来就把认罪的事情告诉了我 |
[38:31] | Lyin’ sack of shit. | 谎话连篇的混账东西 |
[38:35] | Why would you cover for us like that? | 你为什么要为我们掩护 |
[38:37] | Cause I’m just like you, Captain. | 因为我和你们一样 上尉 |
[38:39] | Both of you. | 和你俩一样 |
[38:40] | I think when people try to cover up | 我认为当人们试图去掩盖 |
[38:42] | what’s really going on in this world, we all suffer. | 事情的真相时 所有人都会受到伤害 |
[38:46] | We went beyond the ridge. | 我们翻过了山脊 |
[38:49] | There’s another base inside a mountain. | 山里有另一个基地 |
[38:54] | What is all that? | 那里在搞什么鬼 |
[38:55] | I’ve never been. I don’t know. | 我从来没去过 我也不知道 |
[38:58] | What do you mean you’ve never been? | 什么叫你从来没去过 |
[38:59] | -Isn’t that part of the CI– – Anything beyond the ridge, | -那不是隶属于中情 -山脊后的一切 |
[39:02] | that belongs to the Air Force. | 都在空军的管辖之下 |
[39:06] | Look, for the future, you need anything, | 未来有类似找出真相这类事情 |
[39:09] | like help finding the truth, just ask me first. | 需要帮助的话 来找我就好 |
[39:25] | Hey, Doc, what happened to us last night? | 博士 昨晚到底发生了什么 |
[39:27] | You heard what the man said. | 你听到他说的了 |
[39:30] | Everything beyond the ridge belongs to the Air Force. | 山脊后面的一切都属于空军 |
[39:35] | I heard that you’re a low-down Yankee liar. | 我听说你是个纽约来的骗子 |
[39:44] | Hi. Here’s your order. | 你好 你的餐点 |
[39:46] | There you go. | 给你 |
[40:16] | Shane, look out! | 谢恩 小心 |
[40:19] | You’d think Americans would be tired of Westerns by now. | 你总觉得美国人应该厌倦了西部电影 |
[40:23] | Same thing every movie. | 所有电影换汤不换药 |
[40:25] | First sign of trouble, someone starts shooting. | 先是出现危险 接着就有人开枪 |
[40:30] | Was that where you got the idea to killing Cal? | 你杀死卡尔的灵感 是从这而来吗 |
[40:34] | I have a new mark, a better one. | 我有了新目标 更好的目标 |
[40:37] | Captain Quinn from Project Blue Book. | 蓝皮书计划的奎恩上尉 |
[40:41] | The professor was a dead end, but our intelligence was right. | 教授是条死路 但是我们的情报很准确 |
[40:44] | The UFO program is a cover for advanced weapons systems. | 飞碟项目确实是为高端武器系统做掩护 |
[40:48] | Given time, I can gain more information. | 给我点时间 我可以拿到更多的信息 |
[40:50] | Our intel has the CIA cooperating | 我们得到的情报是中情局和 |
[40:52] | with Quinn and Professor Hynek. | 奎恩还有海尼克教授合作了 |
[40:54] | The one thing we don’t have is time. | 时间是我们的稀缺资源 |
[40:56] | Two weeks, that’s all I’ll need. | 两周 我就需要两周 |
[40:57] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[40:59] | More photos? Files? | 更多的照片 文件 |
[41:01] | To start. | 为了开始 |
[41:05] | I think the captain himself | 我认为上尉本人 |
[41:08] | would provide for a much better source of information. | 会更有情报价值 |
[41:16] | You can deliver him to us. | 你可以把他带过来 |
[41:20] | Kidnapping an Air Force captain– | 绑架一位空军上尉 |
[41:22] | Is something you’re very capable of managing. | 绝对在你的能力范围之内 |
[41:27] | And you owe us a body, Mishka. | 而且你还欠我们一具尸体呢 米什卡 |
[41:33] | How was Nevada? | 内华达怎么样 |
[41:34] | Hot. | 热 |
[41:36] | We’re gonna need to accelerate our timetable. | 我们需要加快进程了 |
[41:40] | Wait, we scrapped this years ago and for good reason. | 等等 我们多年前就废除了这个 而且事出有因 |
[41:42] | After what I just saw in the desert, I’m convinced | 我刚刚在沙漠中看到的事情告诉我 |
[41:45] | the CIA has one goal: to see us obsolete. | 中情局只有一个目标 让我们被淘汰 |
[41:48] | That will make us indispensable. | 那个会使我们不可或缺 |
[41:50] | We’re taking a big risk, Hugh. | 这风险太巨大了 休 |
[41:53] | Let me tell you something. | 我告诉你 |
[41:54] | I’m tired of these little skirmishes. | 我受够了这些小打小闹了 |
[41:56] | If we’re going to war, | 如果我们要开战 |
[41:58] | let’s fire the first goddamn shot. | 我们最好先发制人 |
[42:04] | All right, then, let’s go to war. | 好的 我们开战吧 |