时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You’ve been to the base before. | 你之前去过基地 |
[00:04] | If you went there again and got proof, | 如果你再去一次 还找到了证据 |
[00:07] | we could blow the lid off this whole government cover-up. | 我们可以揭露政府掩盖的所有真相 |
[00:09] | This is a very important panel, Doctor. | 这是个很重要的审查 博士 |
[00:11] | The sad truth is, U.S. Air Force | 令人伤心的是 美国空军 |
[00:13] | has completely mismanaged this investigation | 对不明飞行物现象的调查 |
[00:15] | into the UFO phenomenon, | 已经完全失败了 |
[00:17] | and it’s high time the CIA took that away. | 这正是让中情局接管的好时机 |
[00:19] | Wait, what is this? What are you saying? | 这是怎么回事 你在说什么 |
[00:20] | Rizzuto is a Russian spy. | 里祖托是个苏联间谍 |
[00:22] | Born in the U.S. to Bolshevik parents, | 出生在美国布尔什维克党的家庭里 |
[00:25] | party member since he was in short pants. | 从小就是党员 |
[00:28] | He’s working with the Americans now. | 他现在为美国人卖命了 |
[00:31] | I’m going to kill him for you. | 我会为你杀了他 |
[00:35] | And then we’ll be even. | 然后我们就扯平了 |
[00:37] | 本剧灵感来源于J·艾伦·海尼克博士 负责为美国空军调查不明飞行物 | |
[01:17] | Honey. | 宝贝 |
[01:19] | Doctor said turn him back to his bed. | 医生说让他转身回床上去 |
[01:21] | – I know, Rex. – Just do it gently. | -我知道 雷克斯 -轻着点 |
[01:25] | That’s a good boy. | 乖孩子 |
[01:27] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[01:28] | It’s okay, honey. Come on. | 没事的 宝贝 接着走吧 |
[01:30] | There you go. | 就这样 |
[01:33] | What? Do you see something? | 怎么了 你看见什么了吗 |
[01:36] | No. No. | 没有 |
[01:37] | Let’s just get him back to the house. | 我们把他弄回家里吧 |
[01:39] | There you go. That’s it. | 就这样 对了 |
[01:41] | Come on. Let’s get to bed, big guy. | 来吧 我们上床去 小家伙 |
[01:46] | Billy? | 比利 |
[01:48] | – Son? – Billy? | -儿子 -比利 |
[01:52] | Okay, uh, a loud noise from a safe distance. | 从一个安全距离发出响声 |
[01:55] | Wake him up. | 把他叫醒 |
[01:59] | He’s coming. | 他来了 |
[02:05] | Oh, my God. What are those? | 我的天 那些是什么东西 |
[02:20] | Rex. | 雷克斯 |
[02:21] | – It’s the alien. – Go. | -是外星人 -快走 |
[02:23] | Billy, we got to run. Come on. | 比利 我们快跑 快 |
[02:26] | Come on, go! | 快 快跑 |
[02:30] | We’ve got to the house. | 我们得赶紧回家 |
[02:34] | “The Chapman family bought the ranch “three months ago. | “查普曼一家三个月前买下了这座农场 |
[02:38] | – Claimed to have been…” – Go on. | -声称被…” -接着念 |
[02:42] | I can’t read your handwriting. | 你的字我看不清 |
[02:44] | “Claimed to have been pursued…” | “声称被追击…” |
[02:46] | “By an extraterrestrial being.” | “被外星生物追击” |
[02:48] | “After they were chased by balls of blue light.” | “在他们被蓝色光球追击之后” |
[02:51] | Well, there are natural phenomena | 有自然现象 |
[02:52] | which could explain the blue lights. | 可以解释蓝光 |
[02:54] | Sort of feels like the alien is the headline here, Doc. | 感觉外星人才是这里的重点 博士 |
[03:06] | Sorry about that, sir. I didn’t see you coming. | 先生很抱歉 我没看见你过来 |
[03:10] | What’s he doing? | 他要干什么 |
[03:12] | I’ll find out. | 我来看看 |
[03:18] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[03:19] | I’m Captain Michael Quinn, United States Air Force. | 我是美国空军迈克尔·奎恩上尉 |
[03:25] | I’m just trying to get to the Chapman Ranch. | 我要去查普曼农场 |
[03:31] | Do you know it? | 你认识吗 |
[03:32] | I know it, but if you don’t want any trouble, | 我认识 不过如果你不想有麻烦 |
[03:33] | you’ll stay as far away from that ranch as you can. | 你就离那农场越远越好 |
[03:37] | There’s creatures in those woods | 树林里有东西 |
[03:39] | you don’t want any part of. | 你肯定碰都不想碰 |
[03:46] | Thanks for the warning. | 谢谢你的警告 |
[03:56] | What was all that about? | 刚才什么情况 |
[03:58] | Apparently, we’re headed in the right direction. | 很明显 我们走对了方向 |
[04:41] | Lot of security for an old farmhouse. | 对一个老农场来说 这安保措施够多的 |
[04:44] | Well, it doesn’t feel like anyone’s home. | 感觉不像有人在家 |
[04:47] | – Duchess, hey! – Sorry about that. | -公爵夫人 停 -很抱歉 |
[04:49] | She’s just trained to guard the house. | 它是只看家狗 |
[04:50] | She really is a sweetheart though. | 其实它很友善 |
[04:52] | You–you must be the men from the Air Force. | 你们… 你们一定是空军来的吧 |
[04:54] | Yes. Mrs. Chapman? | 对 查普曼太太 |
[04:56] | Laura, please. This is my husband, Rex. | 请叫我劳拉吧 这是我丈夫雷克斯 |
[04:59] | We’re just so happy you’re here. | 我们很高兴你们来了 |
[05:03] | Rex and I read about what happened | 雷克斯和我看过华盛顿 |
[05:04] | in Washington D.C. with the saucers. | 所发生的飞碟事件 |
[05:06] | Yeah, but–but what was it? I mean, really? | 但… 但到底是什么东西 |
[05:09] | – Temperature something? – Temperature inversions. | -温度什么的 -逆温 |
[05:11] | Inversions, right. Right. | 逆温 对对 |
[05:14] | So, you know, we figured maybe you could help us | 总之 我们想也许你们可以帮我们 |
[05:16] | figure out what’s going on here. | 搞清楚这里的情况 |
[05:18] | Could we take a look at where you had this encounter? | 我们能去你们发生接触的地方看看吗 |
[05:20] | Yeah, it’s just– | 当然 就在… |
[05:21] | it’s right over this way in the woods. | 这边走 在树林里 |
[05:24] | All right, now. Come on. | 好了 快进去吧 |
[05:26] | Watch over Billy, all right? | 看着比利 好吗 |
[05:28] | – You–you have a son? – Yeah, he just turned ten. | -你…你有个儿子 -对 刚满十岁 |
[05:35] | He hasn’t been quite right since we’ve moved in. | 自从我们搬进来 他状态就不太好 |
[05:48] | Mind if I ask you about the house? | 你介意我问下你房子的事情吗 |
[05:50] | All that security. | 那么多防护措施 |
[05:52] | Bars in the windows, bolts in the door. | 窗上安着栏杆 还有门闩 |
[05:55] | Security was there when we bought the place. | 我们买下这栋房子时 这些防护就有了 |
[05:57] | Previous tenants put it in. We asked about it, but… | 之前的租客安的 我们也询问过 但是… |
[06:00] | They didn’t give us much of an answer. | 他们没细说原因 |
[06:02] | But Billy, I mean, he’s been sleepwalking, | 但是比利他有梦游的习惯 |
[06:06] | and those locks, they help keep him safe | 而那些防护设施 可以保护他 |
[06:09] | when we remember to use them. | 只要我们记得锁上门窗 |
[06:12] | How long has Billy been sleepwalking? | 比利有梦游这毛病多久了 |
[06:14] | Since the first week we moved in. | 从我们搬来的第一周开始 |
[06:17] | And these lights that you saw… | 然后你们看到的这些光… |
[06:21] | How big would you estimate they were? | 你们估计有多大 |
[06:23] | When they got up close, | 靠近的时候 |
[06:24] | I’d say about the size of tractor tires. | 我觉得跟拖拉机轮胎差不多大 |
[06:26] | They were zigzagging through the trees. | 它们在树林间四处延伸 |
[06:29] | You have a theory? | 你有什么推论吗 |
[06:30] | Well, it is possible what you witnessed is | 你们看到的很有可能是 |
[06:32] | a natural phenomenon called ball lightning, | 一种叫做球形闪电的自然现象 |
[06:35] | the result of static electricity igniting particles in the air. | 是由于静电击穿空气中的粒子 |
[06:38] | Does ball lightning chase people | 球形闪电会追赶人类 |
[06:40] | or explain what Rex shot at? | 或能解释雷克斯枪击的东西吗 |
[06:43] | This is where I saw it. | 就是这里了 |
[06:46] | I was about here when I fired. | 我大约是在这里开的枪 |
[06:56] | Hey, Doc. What’s that? | 博士 这是什么 |
[07:03] | I’m not sure. | 我也不清楚 |
[07:06] | You say you fired out that way? | 你说你是朝那个方向开的枪吗 |
[07:12] | Look, something burned those trees up there. | 看 有东西把树上面烧了 |
[07:30] | Doc. | 博士 |
[07:35] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[07:37] | You see something? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[08:10] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[08:14] | – Well, it’s not an alien. – Yeah, no shit. | -肯定不是外星人 -肯定不是 |
[08:18] | Who would have made it? | 谁会干出这种事 |
[08:20] | Could be our neighbor. Some kind of warning maybe. | 可能是邻居 想警告我们 |
[08:23] | I mean, he shunned Laura and I ever since we showed up. | 自从我们搬来 他就一直躲着我和劳拉 |
[08:26] | Calls us outsiders. Cut our fences. | 叫我们外地人 破坏我们的围栏 |
[08:28] | Yeah, if you’re not from around here, | 如果你不是本地人 |
[08:29] | some people think you don’t belong. | 有些人就觉得你不属于这个地方 |
[08:30] | I’m wondering if we may have met this neighbor. | 我们可能已经见过这位邻居了 |
[08:33] | What’s he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[08:36] | Something’s coming. What is that? | 有东西在靠近 是什么 |
[08:42] | What are you doing here, girl? | 你在这做什么 |
[08:43] | How’d you get out? | 你怎么出来的 |
[08:44] | Billy, Billy. | 比利 比利 |
[08:50] | Billy? Billy? | 比利 比利 |
[08:52] | We’ll check his room. | 我们去他的房间看看 |
[08:58] | He’s not there. | 他不在房间里 |
[09:04] | That’s him. That’s him. | 那是他 是比利 |
[09:05] | Billy. Billy. | 比利 比利 |
[09:10] | Billy. | 比利 |
[09:20] | He’s in here. | 他在这 |
[09:23] | Hey. Hey, Billy. | 比利 |
[09:25] | Hey, hi. Hey. | 比利 |
[09:27] | Mom’s here. Hey. Hi. | 妈妈在这 比利 |
[09:29] | He was here. | 他来了 |
[09:31] | Who? Who? Who was here? | 谁 谁 谁刚来了 |
[09:32] | The alien was here. | 外星人刚来了 |
[09:37] | Come here. It’s okay. | 妈妈抱抱 没事的 |
[09:38] | Mom’s got you, okay? | 妈妈在 别怕 |
[09:52] | Rizzuto, you missed your appointment. | 里祖托 你错过会议了 |
[09:57] | Come on, I heard you turn off the vacuum. | 我听到你关掉吸尘器了 |
[09:59] | I know you’re in there. Just open the door. | 我知道你在里面 开门吧 |
[10:07] | – Hello. – Who are you? | -你好 -你是谁 |
[10:09] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮你吗 |
[10:13] | Rizzuto. | 里祖托 |
[10:15] | Excuse me. What are you doing? | 不好意思 你要干什么 |
[10:17] | I’m General James Harding, United States Air Force. | 我是美国空军的詹姆斯·哈丁将军 |
[10:21] | Edward and I had a meeting this morning, | 我和爱德华本来今早要一起开个会 |
[10:23] | and he didn’t show, | 但他没来参加 |
[10:26] | so I’m here out of concern. | 所以我出于关心来看看他 |
[10:29] | I’m sorry. I didn’t get your name. | 不好意思 还不知道你的名字 |
[10:32] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[10:34] | Susan… | 苏珊… |
[10:36] | are you, uh, are you the housekeeper? | 你是…你是管家吗 |
[10:40] | Girlfriend. | 女朋友 |
[10:44] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[10:46] | He left early this morning, and I stayed to tidy up. | 他今天一大早就走了 我留下来收拾屋子 |
[10:53] | If you’d like to leave a note for him, | 如果你想给他留个口信的话 |
[10:55] | I can make sure he gets it. | 我会保证他收到 |
[10:56] | Oh, actually, I’d like to know a little bit more about who you are, | 其实我更想知道一些你的事 |
[10:59] | and why you’re in his apartment. | 你为什么在他的公寓里 |
[11:03] | ‘Cause the Rizzuto that I know | 因为我认识的里祖托 |
[11:04] | would be lucky to have a gal of your caliber | 要是有你这么能干的姑娘 |
[11:07] | even let him light your cigarette, | 让他帮你点烟都算便宜他了 |
[11:09] | let alone vacuum his place. | 更别说你还帮他吸尘 |
[11:11] | Well, I guess you don’t know him like I do. | 看来你不像我这么了解他 |
[11:13] | Well, you got me there, but now you’ve made me curious. | 没错 但现在你让我产生了好奇心 |
[11:17] | What else don’t I know? | 他还有什么我不知道的 |
[11:21] | Fellas! | 你们进来 |
[11:27] | What’s going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[11:28] | You know, I was just asking myself the same question. | 我也在问自己同样的问题 |
[11:30] | And being that this is a matter of national security | 而且这事关国家安全 |
[11:32] | and that I have the authority, you’re gonna help me find out. | 我有这个权力 你要帮我查出真相 |
[11:42] | Mrs. Hynek. | 海尼克太太 |
[11:43] | Hi, Faye. How are you? | 菲 你好吗 |
[11:45] | Allen just wanted me to check on a couple of things. | 艾伦只是想让我查点东西 |
[11:48] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:51] | May I go in? | 我能进去吗 |
[11:52] | You’re not authorized to work at the Blue Book office anymore, | 你在蓝皮书办公室的工作权限已撤销 |
[11:56] | not without additional clearance. | 除非有额外许可才能进入 |
[12:01] | When did that happen? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[12:03] | Yesterday. General Valentine’s orders. | 昨天 瓦伦丁将军下的命令 |
[12:06] | I’m not sure even the captain knows. | 我不确定上尉是否知道此事 |
[12:08] | What about my research? | 那我的调查呢 |
[12:09] | I’m assuming my work still belongs to me. | 我想我的研究还是属于我的吧 |
[12:12] | Can I at least get that? | 至少我能拿一下吗 |
[12:13] | One second. | 请稍等 |
[12:30] | Blue lights in the woods, it could be ball lightning, | 树林里的蓝光 有可能是球形闪电 |
[12:34] | alien creature, effigy hanging from a tree, | 外星生物 挂在树上的雕像 |
[12:36] | but boy in the cupboard? | 但是躲在橱柜里的孩子 |
[12:38] | You smelled that odor in the house? | 你闻到屋里的怪味了吗 |
[12:40] | Yeah. | 闻到了 |
[12:41] | – What was that? – I don’t know. | -是什么味道 -我不知道 |
[12:43] | I noticed something similar out in the woods. | 我发现树林里有类似的事 |
[12:44] | I’m not sure if there’s any direct connection. | 我不确定是否有直接的关联 |
[12:46] | Rex, don’t do this please. | 雷克斯 请别这样 |
[12:47] | I don’t need these men to tell me what happened here. | 我不需要这些人告诉我这里发生了什么 |
[12:49] | No, Rex, put the rifle down. | 不 雷克斯 放下枪 |
[12:51] | He cut our fences… | 他破坏了我们的栅栏 |
[12:52] | he hung that monster in the trees, | 他把那些怪物挂在树上 |
[12:53] | – now he terrorizes our son? – Rex, calm down. | -现在还吓我们儿子 -雷克斯 冷静 |
[12:54] | – Please don’t do this, please. – No. Come on! | -求你别去 求你 -不 驾 |
[12:58] | – Rex! – Everything all right? | -雷克斯 -没事吧 |
[12:59] | Please, please. You have to stop him. | 请你们去阻止他 |
[13:01] | He’s going to the neighbor’s ranch. | 他要去邻居的农场 |
[13:03] | He thinks he’s the one who tried to hurt Billy. | 他认为想要伤害比利的人是他 |
[13:04] | Please, please. | 求你阻止他 |
[13:05] | He’s just gonna make things worse. | 他只会把事情越弄越糟 |
[13:08] | Doc, this is now a property dispute between armed ranchers. | 博士 现在这是持枪农场主间的财产纠纷 |
[13:11] | That’s a job for the police, not us. | 那是警察的事 我们不该插手 |
[13:12] | You heard Laura. | 你听到劳拉的话了 |
[13:13] | We don’t have time for the police. | 我们没时间等警察来 |
[13:14] | Doesn’t make it our business. | 那也不该我们管 |
[13:15] | Captain, the Chapman family called Blue Book, | 上尉 查普曼家打给蓝皮书 |
[13:17] | they asked for our help, and, yes, | 他们叫我们帮忙 没错 |
[13:18] | this may be a little off the beaten track, | 这可能有点不合常规 |
[13:19] | but it doesn’t make it any less necessary. | 但是其必要性并没有减少 |
[13:22] | Is that his horse? | 那是他的马吗 |
[13:43] | Hey there, fella. | 你好啊 |
[13:47] | Which way did he go? | 他去哪了呢 |
[13:50] | He’s got to be out somewhere. | 他肯定在某个地方 |
[13:52] | Mr. Chapman! | 查普曼先生 |
[13:58] | Divide and conquer? | 我们分头行动吧 |
[14:00] | 100 yards apart. Walk a straight line. | 相隔一百码 走直线 |
[14:02] | Every 100 feet, shout my name. | 每走一百英尺就大喊我的名字 |
[14:04] | If he’s in here, we’ll find him. | 如果他在这 我们会找到他 |
[14:09] | Mr. Chapman! | 查普曼先生 |
[14:13] | Can you hear me? | 能听见吗 |
[14:17] | Mr. Chapman! | 查普曼先生 |
[14:20] | Rex, you out here? | 雷克斯 你在吗 |
[14:23] | Mr. Chapman! | 查普曼先生 |
[15:36] | You all right? What are you doing out here? | 你没事吧 你怎么来了 |
[15:40] | Trying to stop you from doing something stupid. | 想阻止你做傻事 |
[15:43] | Laura sent you out here after me? | 劳拉叫你来找我吗 |
[16:03] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[16:19] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[16:44] | Hello? Anybody there? | 有人吗 有人在吗 |
[17:18] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[17:19] | You’re trespassing. | 你这是非法侵入 |
[17:21] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[17:23] | Why don’t you try putting up some signs? | 你为什么不挂个牌子 |
[17:28] | The hell are you wearing? | 你穿的是什么鬼 |
[17:29] | What are you doing on my land? | 你在我的地盘干什么 |
[17:31] | Chapman family says their boy was attacked | 查普曼家说他们的儿子曾遭到了 |
[17:33] | by some kind of creature. | 某种怪物的攻击 |
[17:36] | You seem to fit the description pretty well right now. | 你现在看起来很符合他们的描述 |
[17:38] | Their boy was attacked? Did they get a good look at it? | 他们的儿子被攻击了 他们看清了吗 |
[17:42] | Hey, there you are! | 你在这啊 |
[17:43] | Rex! | 雷克斯 |
[17:44] | You wanna break into my house, terrorize my son, huh? | 你要闯进我家 恐吓我儿子吗 |
[17:47] | I’ll show you how to scare someone. | 我来教你如何吓人 |
[17:48] | – All right, all right. – You don’t understand. | -行了 -你不明白 |
[17:49] | I’m not trying to scare you. I’m trying to protect you. | 我不是想吓你 是想保护你 |
[17:54] | You need my help. | 你需要我的帮助 |
[17:55] | Your family is in grave danger. | 你的家人处境非常危险 |
[18:01] | The Navajo call it a Skinwalker. | 纳瓦霍人称它们为皮行者 |
[18:04] | It’s the name given to a medicine man | 这是给巫医的名字 |
[18:05] | who’s chosen to take the form of an animal | 他选择以动物的形式存在 |
[18:08] | in order to inflict pain and suffering upon others. | 以给别人施加疼痛与痛苦 |
[18:12] | Or in this case, the ranch your property sits on. | 或你的这种情况 诅咒你农场所在的地方 |
[18:16] | You expect me to believe that those creatures | 你要我相信那些生物 |
[18:17] | are on my land? | 在我的地盘上吗 |
[18:18] | Why do you think you paid so little for it? | 你觉得你为什么就花了一点钱买下它 |
[18:21] | It’s because it’s cursed. | 因为它被诅咒了 |
[18:23] | The Navajo go back generations around here. | 很久以前纳瓦霍人就生活在这里 |
[18:26] | And the Utes nation, another tribe in the area, | 另一个生活在这的部落尤特人 |
[18:28] | they used to abduct and sell the Navajo | 他们曾经绑架并把纳瓦霍人卖到 |
[18:31] | to New Mexico slave markets. | 新墨西哥州的奴隶市场 |
[18:33] | As the legend goes, | 传说 |
[18:35] | the Navajo put a curse on them and the land. | 纳瓦霍人对尤特人和其土地施了咒 |
[18:39] | Now, Skinwalkers watch over it. | 如今皮行者看管这里 |
[18:46] | So you’re saying that is what Rex saw in the woods the other night, | 你是说那晚雷克斯在树林里看到的是皮行者 |
[18:50] | and what locked his boy in the pantry? | 也是皮行者把他儿子锁在了储藏室 |
[18:52] | Yes. | 没错 |
[18:54] | “Becoming a Skinwalker | “成为皮行者 |
[18:55] | requires the performance of an evil act, | 需要行使恶行 |
[18:58] | such as the killing of a close family member. | 比如杀死亲近的家庭成员 |
[19:00] | This gives the Skinwalker the ability | 这赋予了皮行者 |
[19:01] | to transform into… | 变成动物 |
[19:04] | animals or even other people | 甚至是其他人的能力 |
[19:08] | in order to exact revenge.” | 以此去复仇” |
[19:10] | That’s what these effigies are for, | 这些草人就是来干这个的 |
[19:13] | to ward them off, to protect you. | 击退它们 保护你们 |
[19:17] | But if the Skinwalker | 但如果皮行者 |
[19:18] | has already entered your home… | 已经进了你家 |
[19:21] | we’re too late. | 那就太晚了 |
[19:24] | It will come back again, and it will take a life. | 它会再回来 取人性命 |
[19:30] | I think you’ve been trying to scare off me and my family | 我想自从我们来到这里 你就一直想 |
[19:32] | ever since we got here. | 吓走我和我的家人 |
[19:33] | Now you want me to believe that there’s some shape-shifter out there | 现在你要我相信这里有什么变形者 |
[19:37] | based on some legend | 基于都市传说 |
[19:39] | that’s gonna come back and kill us? | 要回来杀死我们 |
[19:42] | Yes. | 对 |
[19:47] | You try to pull that stunt again | 你再试着耍花招 |
[19:49] | and come near me or my family, | 靠近我或我的家人 |
[19:54] | I’ll kill you. | 我就杀了你 |
[19:56] | I swear to God. | 我对天发誓 |
[20:01] | I think for everyone’s safety, | 我想为了每个人的安全 |
[20:02] | you should probably stay away from their ranch from now on. | 从现在起你该远离他们的农场 |
[20:07] | I, uh, found something else | 我找到了其他东西 |
[20:10] | when I was out looking for Mr. Chapman earlier. | 在之前出来找查普曼先生的时候 |
[20:13] | These symbols mean anything to you? | 你知道这些符号是什么意思吗 |
[20:21] | I don’t know what these are. | 我不知道这些是什么 |
[20:23] | I might. | 我可能知道 |
[20:25] | I think I know where it came from. | 我想我知道它来自哪里 |
[20:31] | – Sticking to her story? – She lied to my face. | -还是坚持她的说法吗 -她当着我的面撒谎 |
[20:34] | Why are you so sure? | 你为什么这么肯定 |
[20:35] | I don’t believe for a second that the woman in that room | 我压根不相信房间的那个女人 |
[20:37] | had spent an hour of her time with a guy like Rizzuto. | 会和里祖托这样的人共度一个小时 |
[20:40] | You didn’t get rough, did you? | 你没动粗吧 |
[20:43] | If you did, that makes my line all that more effective. | 如果你有 那会让我的问话更有效果 |
[20:54] | Hi, Susan. | 苏珊 |
[20:56] | I’m General Valentine. | 我是瓦伦丁将军 |
[21:07] | Are you here to tell me why vacuuming my boyfriend’s floor | 你是来告诉为什么我给男朋友打扫屋子 |
[21:10] | is suddenly against the law? | 突然就触犯法律了吗 |
[21:12] | No. | 不是 |
[21:13] | That’s not unlawful, and you’re not under arrest. | 没有违法 你也没有被捕 |
[21:16] | You’re only here because we need your help. | 你在这只是因为我们需要你的帮助 |
[21:20] | My help? | 我的帮助 |
[21:23] | Eddie and I have only been dating for a couple weeks. | 我和爱德仅仅约会了几周 |
[21:26] | Clearly, you know more about him than I do. | 显然你比我更了解他 |
[21:29] | A couple of weeks, | 仅仅几周 |
[21:29] | and he’s okay with you being alone in his apartment? | 他就允许你一个人待在他的公寓里 |
[21:33] | – Is that surprising? – Well, to me. | -这很令人惊讶吗 -我觉得是 |
[21:35] | I’m kind of old-fashioned, | 我思想比较老派 |
[21:37] | so I like to take things slow. | 所以我喜欢慢慢来 |
[21:47] | Where’d you two meet? | 你们俩在哪里相遇的 |
[21:50] | He bought me a drink. | 他请我喝了一杯 |
[21:51] | – What bar? – Coffee shop, actually. | -在哪个酒吧 -其实是在咖啡店 |
[21:53] | Why can’t you ask him all this yourself when he comes home? | 你为什么不等他回家后自己问他呢 |
[21:55] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[21:58] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[22:00] | if you could write down where that coffee shop was, | 如果你能写下那家咖啡店的地址 |
[22:03] | and maybe give me a couple of names of people | 或者给我几个人名 |
[22:05] | that can vouch for your answers, | 能够证实你的说法 |
[22:07] | we can all go our merry way. | 我们就不打扰你了 |
[22:09] | That sounds fair, right? | 听起来挺公平的 对吧 |
[22:11] | What is going on here? Is Eddie okay? | 发生什么事了 爱德还好吗 |
[22:13] | We certainly hope so. | 我们希望如此 |
[22:18] | 杜克森堡 空军基地 查普曼农场以东十公里 | |
[22:21] | – So you know what this is? – Oh, I sure do. | -所以你知道这是什么 -当然 |
[22:24] | I created it. | 这是我造的 |
[22:25] | It’s an experimental flare | 这是试验信号弹 |
[22:27] | that produces white phosphorus smoke and blue flame when it’s activated. | 它被激活时会产生白磷烟雾还有蓝色火焰 |
[22:31] | It’s only supposed to stay activated for about an hour | 它应该只保持大约一个小时的活跃状态 |
[22:34] | and then self-destruct. | 之后自毁 |
[22:35] | So the fact that it survived intact tells me | 而它经触发后完好无损的事实意味着 |
[22:38] | I’ve got some bugs to fix. | 我需要解决一些问题 |
[22:40] | So how come it was found off of the base? | 所以它为什么会出现在基地外面 |
[22:44] | Not really my purview, | 这不在我的职责范围内 |
[22:46] | but I can look into that for you. | 但我能帮你查查 |
[22:51] | You–you’re a civilian scientist | 你是空军聘用的 |
[22:52] | brought in by the Air Force? | 平民科学家 |
[22:54] | So what goes on here? | 发生什么事了 |
[22:55] | I thought this was an old army post. | 我以为这是一个老军事哨站 |
[22:57] | Until the Air Force turned it into a testing facility. | 直到空军把它变成了一个试验设施 |
[23:01] | I actually oversee a new tactical weapons division. | 我其实监管一个新型战略武器部门 |
[23:07] | Thank you so much for bringing this in. | 很感谢你们把这个还给我们 |
[23:10] | And if you see the Chapmans, | 如果你见到查普曼一家 |
[23:12] | please tell them I owe them an apology. | 请告诉他们我欠他们一个道歉 |
[23:14] | I hope we didn’t cause any trouble. | 我希望我们没有造成任何麻烦 |
[23:17] | You think she was telling us everything she knows? | 你觉得她说出了所有的事实吗 |
[23:20] | Eh, civilian contractor, | 民间承包商 |
[23:22] | she probably doesn’t know much to begin with. | 她也许什么都不知道 |
[23:27] | What’s your gut telling you? | 你的直觉呢 |
[23:29] | I don’t know. Something just felt off. | 我不知道 感觉不太对 |
[23:31] | Yeah. Same for me too. | 对 我也这么觉得 |
[23:35] | Well, remember that sweet smell at the ranch? | 记得农场里那股甜味吗 |
[23:39] | When I was out in the woods, there was this sound. | 我在树林里听到了一个声音 |
[23:42] | A–a kind of hum. | 一种嗡嗡声 |
[23:44] | Yeah, I heard something like that too. | 对 我也听到了类似的声音 |
[23:46] | It felt like it was coming from underground. | 好像那声音来自地下 |
[23:48] | There was something else I never told you. | 还有件事我没告诉你 |
[23:51] | When we split up earlier, | 我们之前分开的时候 |
[23:53] | I saw what appeared to be a… I don’t know. | 我看见了一个像是 说不好 |
[23:59] | There’s that sound again. | 那声音又出现了 |
[24:05] | What the hell is that? | 这是怎么回事 |
[24:08] | An earthquake. | 地震了 |
[24:22] | Go. Go! | 快走 快走 |
[24:43] | You know of any fault lines in Utah? | 你知道犹他州有断层线吗 |
[24:45] | There’s the Wasatch Fault, but that’s– | 有瓦萨奇断裂带 但它 |
[24:48] | that’s miles from here. | 离这里好几公里远 |
[24:51] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[24:55] | There’s that smell again. | 那股味道又出现了 |
[25:01] | That is the only way back, right? | 那是唯一能回去的路 对吗 |
[25:04] | So until we get someone to move that pole… | 所以直到有人能移开那根杆子 |
[25:08] | We’re stuck. | 我们被困住了 |
[25:13] | We were headed for the ranch anyway. | 反正咱们也要去农场 |
[25:14] | Let’s–let’s just keep going. | 我们 我们继续前进吧 |
[25:17] | Yeah, storms out here don’t mess around. | 没错 这里的风暴可都是来真的 |
[25:21] | We don’t wanna be stuck out here when it hits. | 我们可不想在风暴来袭时困在这里 |
[25:27] | You’re right. She’s lying through her teeth. | 你是对的 她满口谎言 |
[25:31] | So why aren’t we holding her? | 所以我们为什么不拘留她 |
[25:33] | Jim, you broke all the state and federal laws | 吉姆 你违反了所有州和联邦法律 |
[25:36] | by bringing her here. | 就为把她带到这里来 |
[25:38] | Till we find Rizzuto, I’ll have her followed. | 我要你们跟着她 直到我们找到里祖托 |
[25:40] | If she is as smart as we think she is, she’ll know. | 若她像我们所猜的一样聪明 她会发觉的 |
[25:45] | And then we’ll know who she really is. | 那我们就能知道她的真面目了 |
[25:56] | Hi. Hey, there. | 你好 |
[26:01] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[26:06] | Am I imagining things | 这是我的幻觉 |
[26:08] | or is everyone looking at me like I sunk the “Titanic”? | 还是大家看我的眼神都像我沉了泰坦尼克号一样 |
[26:11] | Hi, Mimi. | 你好 米米 |
[26:13] | How–how are things at Blue Book? | 蓝皮书计划怎么样了 |
[26:16] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[26:17] | Well, after the Robertson Panel, | 罗伯森调查小组的事件之后 |
[26:18] | I can only imagine how much things have changed. | 我想情况一定和从前大不相同了 |
[26:21] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[26:23] | They transferred the files. | 他们转移了文件 |
[26:25] | I’m no longer allowed in. | 我被禁止加入 |
[26:28] | And how did you know that? | 你又是怎么知道的 |
[26:30] | It’s the government’s first move. | 这只是政府的第一步行动 |
[26:32] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[26:34] | Do you remember what I told you when we first met? | 你还记得我们第一次见面时我说了什么吗 |
[26:37] | The government is trying to control the information that gets out. | 政府在试图控制泄露出去的信息 |
[26:40] | That’s what they do, | 这就是他们的目的 |
[26:41] | and that’s why you’ve lost your access. | 你也是因此失去了你的权限 |
[26:43] | Believe me, this is only the beginning. | 相信我 这只是一个开始 |
[26:45] | No, you’re overreacting. | 不 是你反应过度了 |
[26:46] | Allen is out on a job, and when he comes back– | 艾伦现在正外出工作 等他回来之后 |
[26:48] | I’m sorry, we all talked about it, | 对不起 我们大家讨论过了 |
[26:49] | and we decided that it would be best | 我们觉得让你 |
[26:51] | if you took a break from us for a while. | 暂时离开我们是最好的选择 |
[26:57] | A break? | 暂时离开 |
[26:58] | If they came for Blue Book, | 如果他们冲着蓝皮书来了 |
[27:00] | they’ll come for us too. | 那么他们也会冲我们来 |
[27:02] | And your presence here constitutes a risk | 而你在这所造成的威胁 |
[27:05] | that none of us can afford. | 我们大家都负担不起 |
[27:18] | Just be careful. | 你自己保重 |
[27:34] | Thanks again for letting us stay. | 再次感谢你们让我们留下来 |
[27:37] | Oh, it’s no bother. | 不麻烦 |
[27:41] | Can I have one of those? | 可以给我来一根吗 |
[27:42] | Yeah. Sure. | 当然 |
[27:47] | I don’t really smoke. | 我其实不怎么吸烟 |
[27:50] | I’m trying to quit myself, actually. | 其实我也打算戒烟 |
[27:55] | I wanted to thank you gentlemen for everything you’ve done. | 我想要谢谢你们两位为我所做的一切 |
[27:59] | You know, with Edmund and all that. | 埃德蒙的事 还有别的一切 |
[28:01] | I could have overreacted and… | 我有可能会反应过激 |
[28:05] | well, I just wanted to make sure my family was safe. | 我只是想要保证我的家人安全 |
[28:08] | – That’s all. – No, I understand. | -只是这样 -我明白 |
[28:30] | You must encounter people like us all the time, | 你一定有不断遇到像我们一样的人 |
[28:33] | seeing things they can’t explain. | 见到无法解释的事吧 |
[28:36] | Well, I think there’s a lot of things in this world | 我觉得 在这个世界上有很多事情 |
[28:37] | that all of us have a hard time explaining. | 所有人都很难解释 |
[28:45] | Hopefully, we can provide some comfort. | 希望我们能够提供一些安慰 |
[29:02] | You know, this, uh, this Skinwalker curse, though. | 话说回来 这个皮行者的诅咒 |
[29:07] | It’s, uh… | 真是 |
[29:10] | well, it’s really got me thinking. | 让我浮想联翩 |
[29:19] | You believe in any of it? | 你真的相信吗 |
[29:21] | No. I think it’s crazy. | 不相信 我觉得这太疯狂了 |
[29:25] | But it would explain a lot, wouldn’t it? | 但这能解释很多事 对吗 |
[29:30] | It’s certainly tempting to, to think that, yes. | 没错 人很容易往这个方面想 |
[29:33] | Laura and I put everything we had into this ranch. | 劳拉和我把所有钱都投到这个牧场了 |
[29:38] | We need this to work. | 牧场必须得成功 |
[29:41] | It’ll bankrupt us if we had to leave. | 如果我们离开就破产了 |
[30:09] | Billy? | 比利 |
[30:13] | So that’s where the music’s coming from. | 所以音乐声是从你这传出来的 |
[30:16] | It doesn’t work. Jack just stays inside. | 这不管用 小丑一直待在里面 |
[30:20] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[30:31] | I’ll tell you what, if you promise to go to sleep, | 这样吧 如果你现在就睡觉的话 |
[30:34] | I promise to fix your toy. | 我保证修好你的玩具 |
[30:37] | I need it. He doesn’t like the music. | 我需要它 他不喜欢音乐 |
[30:41] | That’s why I play it. | 所以我才放音乐 |
[30:43] | Who doesn’t? | 谁不喜欢 |
[30:45] | The alien. | 外星人 |
[30:50] | Billy, there’s no alien. | 比利 没有外星人 |
[30:51] | That’s just your mind playing tricks on you. | 这只不过是你的脑子在捉弄你 |
[30:53] | The alien is the one who plays the tricks. | 是外星人在捉弄我 |
[30:56] | He just wants you to think that. | 他想让你这么想 |
[31:47] | The hell? | 什么东西 |
[33:25] | Billy? | 比利 |
[33:38] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[33:39] | – It’s that Skinwalker! – Doc. | -是皮行者 -博士 |
[33:41] | No, I saw it! It was in the house, | 我看见了 它在房间里 |
[33:42] | – then it ran out on here. – Calm down. | -然后它跑到外面来了 -冷静点 |
[33:44] | Look. Look. | 看 看 |
[33:54] | Oh, Jesus Christ. | 老天爷啊 |
[33:56] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[33:57] | I was tracking the Skinwalker. | 我在追踪皮行者 |
[33:59] | It led me here. | 它引我来到了这 |
[34:01] | Billy! | 比利 |
[34:04] | – What’s going on? – Billy is gone. | -发生什么事了 -比利不见了 |
[34:06] | I’ve looked everywhere in the house for him. | 我已经把整个房子找遍了 |
[34:08] | He’s upstairs. I just checked. | 他在楼上 我刚查看过 |
[34:09] | I just went up there. | 我刚刚去过了 |
[34:12] | Billy. | 比利 |
[34:13] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[34:15] | You did this. Where’s my son? | 是你干的 我儿子呢 |
[34:16] | All right. Hang on, hang on. | 好了 别急 别急 |
[34:17] | We just found him outside. | 我们刚在外面找到他 |
[34:18] | Trust me, he had nothing to do with this. | 相信我 他跟这件事无关 |
[34:20] | Then where did my son go? | 那我儿子去哪呢 |
[34:21] | Billy didn’t go anywhere. | 比利哪儿也没去 |
[34:25] | The Skinwalker took him. | 是皮行者抓走了他 |
[34:31] | All right, everybody just calm down. | 大家都先冷静 |
[34:32] | We’re–we’re gonna find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[34:34] | All right, just tell me when you saw him last? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[34:35] | I just–I just tucked him in. | 我刚哄他上床 |
[34:36] | – The pantry. – Doc? | -储藏室 -博士 |
[34:38] | He hid in there once before. | 他之前藏在那里过 |
[34:51] | What–what is that? | 那是什么 |
[34:53] | – Must be how Billy got out. – I’ve never seen that before. | -肯定是比利出去的地方 -我从没见过这个 |
[34:55] | This goes on quite a ways. | 这地道还挺长 |
[34:56] | That’s not how Billy got out. | 比利不是从这出去的 |
[34:59] | That’s how the Skinwalker got in. | 这是皮行者进来的通道 |
[35:03] | – Billy! – I’m coming with you. | -比利 -我跟你们一起走 |
[35:05] | No, you stay here with your wife in case Billy comes back. | 不 你陪着妻子留在这 以防比利回来 |
[35:07] | If you see its eyes, shine that light. | 如果你看见它的眼睛 就用灯照 |
[35:11] | He will not like that. | 它不喜欢那样 |
[35:17] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[35:19] | That smell… | 那股味道 |
[35:21] | it’s like it’s getting stronger. | 感觉越来越浓了 |
[35:25] | How far does this thing go? | 这地道有多长 |
[35:27] | Billy? | 比利 |
[35:30] | Billy! | 比利 |
[35:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:36] | Listen. | 你听 |
[35:40] | Another earthquake. | 又一次地震 |
[36:01] | – Captain! – Just a sec. | -上尉 -等等 |
[36:20] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[36:22] | You see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[36:24] | – What? – It was there. | -什么 -它刚在那 |
[36:27] | Come on. I found something. | 快来 我找到了点东西 |
[36:29] | – Come on! – Yeah. | -快点 -好 |
[36:42] | What do we have here? | 这是什么 |
[37:01] | Commander Corry for Major Robinson. | 科里指挥官呼叫罗宾逊少校 |
[37:03] | Commander Corry for Major Robinson. | 科里指挥官呼叫罗宾逊少校 |
[37:06] | Commander Corry. Go ahead, Robbie. | 我是科里指挥官 说吧 罗比 |
[37:07] | I just received a message from Hector. | 我刚收到赫克托的信息 |
[37:09] | Good. How’s he doing? | 很好 他怎么样了 |
[37:10] | – All right, I guess. – You guess? | -很好 我猜 -你猜 |
[37:13] | Uh, yes, sir, the message was decoded. | 对 长官 信息加密了 |
[37:15] | It reads, “All well.” | 解密后是”一切都好” |
[37:16] | Well, I guess Mike has the situation well in hand. | 我猜迈克已经掌控了局势 |
[37:19] | Yes, sir, except that wasn’t quite all the message. | 是的 长官 不过这不是全部信息 |
[37:21] | – At the end… – Billy? | -在最后… -比利 |
[37:22] | – He had the letters K.W.K. – K.W.K.? | -他写了字母KWK -KWK |
[37:30] | This is Cadet Happy | 我是哈皮学员 |
[37:32] | calling Space Patrol Headquarters cold room. | 呼叫太空巡逻队冷却室 |
[37:34] | Calling Space Patrol Headquarters cold room. | 呼叫太空巡逻队冷却室 |
[37:37] | Cadet Happy. | 哈皮学员 |
[37:42] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[37:58] | Mom! Dad! | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[38:00] | – Oh, honey! – Mom! | -亲爱的 -妈妈 |
[38:01] | Billy, my boy! Oh, you’re safe. | 比利 宝贝儿子 你安全了 |
[38:05] | I love you so much. | 我太爱你了 |
[38:08] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[38:10] | Captain, you understand that the Air Force limits | 上尉 你肯定理解空军限制了 |
[38:13] | the information that I can share. | 我能对外分享的信息 |
[38:15] | Dr. Hynek and I have top secret clearance. | 海尼克博士和我拥有最高机密知情权 |
[38:18] | – Un-limit your information. – Look, gentlemen. | -你不用顾忌 -听着 先生们 |
[38:21] | If the Air Force hired you, they can fire you as well. | 如果空军能雇佣你 也能解聘你 |
[38:24] | Now we can get a couple of generals on the end of that phone | 我们可以拨电话给一两个将军 |
[38:26] | who’d be more than happy to make that happen if we ask them. | 只要我们开口 他们会很愿意这么做 |
[38:31] | It’s your choice. | 你自己选 |
[38:35] | Have you ever heard of tectonic strain? | 你们听说过构造应变吗 |
[38:38] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[38:41] | Forces generated within the Earth’s crust | 地壳内部产生的力 |
[38:42] | which can give rise to anomalous luminous phenomena. | 能引起异常的发光现象 |
[38:46] | Lights in the sky. | 天空中的光芒 |
[38:48] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[38:49] | We’ve been working in the caverns | 我们一直在查普曼农场 |
[38:51] | underneath the Chapman Ranch, | 地下的洞穴工作 |
[38:52] | drilling down and directing | 向下钻取 并将 |
[38:54] | a high-powered water mixture into the fault line. | 高功率水汽混合物注入断层线 |
[38:58] | You’re making earthquakes. | 你们在制造地震 |
[39:00] | We are examining a possible connection | 我们在检验轻微地震和 |
[39:03] | between tremors and reports of UFOs. | 不明飞行物出现的可能相关性 |
[39:07] | Uh, hold on a second. How does that work exactly? | 等等 这是什么原理 |
[39:09] | Well, when the Earth shakes, | 当地壳震动时 |
[39:11] | pockets of ethylene gas below ground can become exposed. | 地底下的乙烯气体会逃逸而出 |
[39:16] | And ethylene gas | 而乙烯气体 |
[39:17] | can cause aural and visual hallucinations. | 会引起幻听和幻觉 |
[39:21] | Like blue lights through the trees. | 比如蓝光穿越树丛 |
[39:22] | Or creatures. | 或怪物 |
[39:24] | All the things that the Chapman’s saw, what we saw. | 查普曼看到的一切 我们看到的一切 |
[39:27] | So the gas created the illusions. | 都是气体造成的幻觉 |
[39:29] | Yeah, like the Skinwalker. | 对 就像皮行者 |
[39:39] | So you’ve been researching | 所以你在研究 |
[39:41] | the use of this gas as a weapon, | 如何将这种气体武器化 |
[39:44] | and you’ve been using the Chapmans as lab rats. | 并一直把查普曼一家当小白鼠 |
[39:47] | As I said before, that was unfortunate, | 我之前也说了 那很不幸 |
[39:49] | and I have told you more than I should already. | 而且我已经告诉你们太多了 |
[39:52] | And what are you going to do about the Chapmans? | 那查普曼一家你打算怎么办 |
[39:55] | We have apologized, | 我们已经道歉了 |
[39:56] | and we will certainly make sure that the power line is restored | 并确保在今晚之前修好电路 |
[40:00] | so they can have their lights back by nightfall. | 让他们能重新用上电灯 |
[40:03] | Again, sorry about the mix-up. | 再次对之前的误会表示歉意 |
[40:06] | If you’ll excuse me, gentlemen. | 容我失陪了 先生们 |
[40:08] | Okay, fine. Thank you. | 行吧 谢谢 |
[40:10] | Great, or we can just handle the rest when we get home. | 好极了 或我们可以回去后处理剩下的 |
[40:14] | Yeah, and what were the names of our contacts | 对 还有在《纽约时报》和《邮报》的 |
[40:16] | at “The Times” snd “The Post” again? | 联系人叫什么名字来着 |
[40:19] | Do you think that given what I do | 你以为干我这行的 |
[40:21] | I haven’t dealt with reporters before? | 之前没对付过记者吗 |
[40:23] | Well, the captain and I, we shut down lights over D.C. | 上尉和我 处理了华府上空诡异灯光的事 |
[40:26] | when the president of the United States | 而当时美国总统 |
[40:27] | thought that we were going to war, | 以为我们要和别国打仗了 |
[40:28] | so trust me when I say that we know better than you | 所以相信我的话 我们比你更懂 |
[40:31] | how to put our story on the front page | 如何让这故事登上 |
[40:32] | of every newspaper in this country. | 全国报纸的头条 |
[40:35] | And what you really need to ask yourself | 而你需要扪心自问的是 |
[40:37] | is what can you do to compensate this family | 你能做点什么弥补那家人 |
[40:39] | for the damage you’ve caused them. | 弥补你造成的伤害 |
[40:45] | Let me just grab you guys a cup a coffee or something? | 我给你们倒杯咖啡什么的吧 |
[40:47] | Well, that’s very kind of you, | 那真是谢谢你了 |
[40:49] | but we’ve got to hit the road. | 但我们得走了 |
[40:50] | Just thought we’d check-in before we leave. | 只想在走之前来看看 |
[40:52] | Yeah. How is–how is Billy? | 对 比利怎么样了 |
[40:55] | Well, it’s a lot of process, but he’s safe, | 还在慢慢恢复 但他安全了 |
[40:58] | and that’s what matters most. | 这才是最重要的 |
[41:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[41:04] | Hopefully, we can put this all behind us now. | 希望现在我们能把这事抛掷脑后了 |
[41:08] | We’ve decided to sell. | 我们决定卖房子 |
[41:10] | Yeah, we’ve had enough of this place. | 对 我们受够了这地方 |
[41:13] | And even if we go broke, | 即使我们会破产 |
[41:14] | anywhere else is better than here. | 也好过住在这里 |
[41:15] | Well, I think that is probably wise, | 我想这么做是明智的 |
[41:19] | but you won’t go broke. | 但你们不会破产 |
[41:21] | – What’s this? – Open it. | -这是什么 -打开看 |
[41:24] | I spoke to the top brass at the military base, | 我跟军队基地的高管说了 |
[41:26] | and they have agreed that a sizable financial compensation | 他们同意给予一笔金额客观的补偿金 |
[41:29] | is what you and your family are entitled to. | 是你和你们一家应得的 |
[41:31] | This is a letter of guarantee. You just need to call. | 这是一封保证书 你们只需要打个电话 |
[41:35] | How on earth did you– | 你们是怎么 |
[41:35] | We have friends in high places, | 我们有位高权重的朋友 |
[41:37] | and that means the case is officially closed. | 而且这意味着这案子正式结了 |
[41:44] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[41:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:51] | We don’t actually have friends at “The Times,” do we? | 我们其实没有《纽约时报》的朋友 对吧 |
[41:54] | I thought we didn’t trust the press these days. | 我以为我们已经不信任媒体了 |
[41:56] | The thing about secret government research programs, | 政府秘密研究项目有这么个特点 |
[41:59] | they’ll pay a good price to maintain their secrecy. | 上头愿意为保持秘密出个好价钱 |
[42:02] | The threat is all we needed. | 我们只需威胁这个幌子 |
[42:06] | Great, they’re fixing the pole already. | 好极了 他们已经在修电线杆了 |
[42:10] | So the Skinwalker, just a legend? | 那皮行者 只是都市传说吗 |
[42:15] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[42:16] | Either way, I’m glad we’re not spending | 无论如何 我都很高兴我们不用 |
[42:18] | another night in that house. | 再在那屋子里过夜了 |
[42:20] | Amen to that, Doc. | 我也同意 博士 |
[42:26] | House has good bones. | 房屋架构很好 |
[42:27] | And the yard is beautiful. | 院子也很美 |
[42:30] | You won’t find a better value in the Valley. | 在这你们不会找到更超值的地方了 |
[42:34] | We have a saying about this house. | 这房子有句俗语 |
[42:36] | The grass is green on every side. | 各面青草都翠绿 |
[42:40] | Can we get cows, Dad? I want cows. | 我们能养奶牛吗 爸爸 我想养奶牛 |
[43:00] | Three, one, five, four, five, | 三 一 五 四 五 |
[43:03] | six, five, three, five, nine. | 六 五 三 五 九 |