时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Can I ask you a serious question? | 我能问你一个严肃的问题吗 |
[00:12] | Absolutely not. | 当然不行 |
[00:17] | You’ve been lying to all of us this whole time. | 你一直在向我们撒谎 |
[00:20] | You work for the Russians. | 你为苏联人工作 |
[00:21] | I will take the blame for everything. | 我会揽下所有罪责 |
[00:22] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[00:23] | I’d still be accused of colluding. | 我还是会被指控密谋共犯 |
[00:25] | My career, everything–over. | 我的职业 所有一切 都完蛋了 |
[00:29] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:31] | Your instincts about Susie were spot on. | 你对苏西的直觉精准无误 |
[00:33] | Quinn–what are we gonna do about that? | 奎恩 我们要怎么处理他 |
[00:35] | This is far from over. | 这事远没有结束 |
[00:38] | We’ll get through this, Doc. | 我们会挺过去的 博士 |
[00:40] | As long as we’re all together. | 只要我们在一起 |
[01:03] | 负责为美国空军调查不明飞行物 本剧灵感来源于J·艾伦·海尼克博士 | |
[01:20] | Inbound aircraft heading vector 210 at 12-700, | 进场飞机 航向矢量210 高度3870米 |
[01:25] | this is RCAF Air Traffic Control. | 这里是加拿大皇家空军空管 |
[01:29] | Be advised, you have entered Canadian airspace. | 请知悉 你已进入加拿大领空 |
[01:31] | Please identify yourself. | 请表明您的身份 |
[01:38] | Pilot, you are in violation of Canadian airspace. | 飞行员 你侵犯了加拿大领空 |
[01:41] | You must ID immediately. | 你必须立即表明身份 |
[01:43] | It’s probably just some bush pilot | 可能是哪个小型机飞行员 |
[01:44] | fell asleep at the wheel again. | 又开着飞机睡着了 |
[01:49] | Control, this is zero-two- | 空管 这是02… |
[01:54] | T… throttle– | |
[01:58] | Over. | 完毕 |
[02:00] | Pilot, we’re having a hard time hearing you. | 飞行员 我们听不清你说的话 |
[02:02] | Can you please repeat? | 请你重复 |
[02:04] | Climb to 15,000. Heading 1-8-0. | 爬升到4570米 航向180 |
[02:10] | Where’d that come from? | 那是从哪来的 |
[02:12] | Pilot, we’re seeing an object of some kind | 飞行员 我们看到有个物体 |
[02:15] | directly in your flight path. | 就在你的前进航线上 |
[02:17] | Do you see anything up there? | 你看见什么东西了吗 |
[02:20] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[02:21] | I’m–I’m not sure. | 我… 我也不确定 |
[02:26] | It’s headed straight for them. | 它直奔他们去了 |
[02:28] | It’s coming right as us! | 它直冲我们来了 |
[02:29] | What in the hell? | 什么情况 |
[02:30] | – Pull up! – I’m trying! | -拉升 -我在拉呢 |
[02:33] | Pilot, can you acknowledge, please? | 飞行员 请回复 |
[02:35] | What’s going on? What is that thing? | 什么情况 那是什么东西 |
[02:37] | – They’re gonna crash. – Pilot, change course. | -他们要撞上了 -飞行员 改变航线 |
[02:39] | It’s headed right for us! | 它直冲我们来了 |
[02:40] | Pilot, change course. | 飞行员 改变航线 |
[02:42] | Change course! | 改变航线 |
[02:43] | Change course. | 改变航线 |
[02:45] | – It’s gonna hit us! – The controls are jammed! | -要撞上我们了 -控制杆卡住了 |
[02:47] | Mayday! Mayday! | 求救 求救 |
[02:49] | We have lost complete control! What is ha– | 我们完全失控了 那是什么… |
[03:06] | I did try calling first. | 我先试着打过电话的 |
[03:09] | A lot, actually. | 实际上打了好多回 |
[03:11] | Phone’s not working. | 电话坏了 |
[03:14] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[03:15] | Yeah, sure. Come on in. | 当然 进来吧 |
[03:21] | Excuse the mess. | 有点乱啊 抱歉 |
[03:26] | What happened in here? | 这是什么情况啊 |
[03:28] | Well, I told the generals everything. | 我把一切都告诉了将军们 |
[03:32] | About Susie? | 苏西的事吗 |
[03:33] | Yeah, I think they took it rather well, actually. | 嗯 他们的反应还挺平静 |
[03:36] | – What, they did this? – No, FBI. | -是他们干的 -不 是联调局 |
[03:38] | They brought them in to look for listening devices. | 他们过来检查有没有窃听装置 |
[03:41] | Very thorough, as you can see. | 查得很彻底 你也看到了 |
[03:45] | Didn’t find any, | 什么都没找到 |
[03:46] | so, you know, I guess I got that going for me. | 所以 我想我这都是我活该 |
[03:49] | So what happens now? | 那接下来呢 |
[03:53] | “Until such a time as we can determine | “在我们查明 |
[03:55] | “If your actions warrant a permanent discharge, | “你的行为是否构成永久性免职 |
[03:58] | you will be placed on administrative leave.” | 你将暂时处于行政休假” |
[04:13] | She really had me fooled, Doc. | 她真是把我骗得团团转 博士 |
[04:16] | You weren’t the only one. | 你不是唯一被骗的 |
[04:17] | Yeah, but I’m the only one that can be held accountable. | 对 但我是唯一要为此承担后果的 |
[04:28] | You know the thing that really gets me? | 你知道最让我难受的是什么吗 |
[04:30] | Air Force is questioning my loyalty. | 空军在质疑我的忠诚 |
[04:35] | I’ve–I’ve dedicated my life | 我把我的命都献给了 |
[04:37] | to defending this country, you know? | 保卫国家的事业 |
[04:40] | To be judged like this now… | 而眼下却被这样质疑… |
[04:44] | Yeah. I-I don’t blame them. | 是啊 我不怪他们 |
[04:46] | It’s, uh-objectively speaking… | 客观来说… |
[04:50] | It makes sense given the political climate. | 以现在的政治气候来说 这样做也合理 |
[04:52] | Oh, so you came by to cheer me up, huh? | 你是来给我打气的吗 |
[04:54] | – Thanks. – No, I… | -谢了 -不是 我… |
[04:57] | You know, things have been hard at home, too. | 我家那边情况也很困难 |
[04:59] | They questioned Mimi and I for ten hours straight. | 他们连续盘问了米米和我十个小时 |
[05:02] | I don’t question your loyalty. | 我对你的忠诚毫不怀疑 |
[05:04] | Do I? I know who you are. | 对吧 我了解你 |
[05:10] | I look up to you. | 我敬佩你 |
[05:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:16] | Me too. | 彼此彼此 |
[05:20] | I was actually coming by to, uh… | 实际上我过来… |
[05:24] | tell you that I was thinking of taking a sabbatical also. | 是告诉你我也想要休个假 |
[05:27] | You know, I’ll–I’ll continue with my studies | 我会继续做我的研究 |
[05:29] | and all of that. | 这个那个的 |
[05:31] | Uh, the science of UFOlogy is in its infancy, | 不明飞行物学刚刚起步 |
[05:34] | and it needs the kind of rigorous study | 需要你和我提供的 |
[05:36] | that you and I can provide… | 那些深度研究… |
[05:39] | that–that we did provide. | 我们之前提供的 |
[05:46] | So that’s it, huh? | 那就此别过了 是吗 |
[05:47] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[05:49] | Because this case just came in, which is, uh… | 因为刚出现了一个案子 |
[05:55] | Potentially far too interesting to walk away from. | 可能十分有意思 我没办法不理会 |
[05:59] | A plane collided with a UFO over Canadian airspace. | 一架飞机与UFO在加拿大领空相撞 |
[06:03] | “Collided”? | “相撞” |
[06:04] | Well, Canadian Air Force, they don’t have a UFO program. | 加拿大空军 他们没有不明飞行物的研究项目 |
[06:07] | They asked if we would, uh, assist with the investigation. | 他们询问我们是否可以协助调查 |
[06:12] | Oh, yeah? What’d you say? | 是吗 你怎么回复的 |
[06:15] | I said I’d check with my partner. | 我说需要和搭档商量一下 |
[06:18] | Your partner who’s technically | 严格来说 你的搭档 |
[06:19] | supposed to be sitting on the sidelines right now. | 现在不能参与任何案子了 |
[06:20] | I’ve never been officially informed of this, | 我从未收到相关的正式通知 |
[06:22] | but, uh, yes, yes. | 不过没错 |
[06:25] | It’s not like if anyone wanted to check on you, | 反正也没有人真的想看着你 |
[06:28] | they’d even be able to get a hold of you. | 因为你的电话都被拆了 |
[06:31] | Plus, I, uh– I already bought the tickets. | 而且我…我已经买好机票了 |
[06:39] | One last case, huh? | 最后一个案子了 对吧 |
[06:41] | Before we ride off into the sunset. | 在我们完美谢幕之前 |
[06:53] | Project Blue Book. | 蓝皮书计划 |
[06:55] | I’m your Vice Marshall Christopher Thomas. | 我是克里斯托弗·托马斯空军少将 |
[06:57] | Sir, Captain Michael Quinn, US Air Force. | 长官好 我是美国空军迈克尔·奎恩上尉 |
[06:59] | – This is Dr. Allen Hynek. – Pleasure. | -这位是艾伦·海尼克博士 -荣幸 |
[07:01] | And if you don’t mind me asking, | 可以冒昧问一句 |
[07:03] | how’d you hear about Blue Book all the way up here? | 您是如何知道蓝皮书计划的 |
[07:06] | I’ve actually been advocating for a program like yours | 多年来加拿大一直有人建议我组建一个 |
[07:08] | for years in Canada. | 类似于你们的组织 |
[07:09] | Please. | 请跟我来 |
[07:10] | So this wasn’t your first encounter, sir? | 所以这不是您第一次遇到此事了 长官 |
[07:12] | Uh, no. | 不是 |
[07:14] | I’ve had dozens of unofficial reports during my command, | 在我任期 有几十例非官方报告了 |
[07:16] | but never anything like this. | 但从来没有过这样的事情 |
[07:19] | We saw the first craft on radar | 我们大约在晚上9点半 |
[07:21] | at approximately 21:30. | 在雷达上监测到第一架飞机 |
[07:23] | This was the bush pilot? | 这是那位小型机飞行员吗 |
[07:25] | He actually never identified himself. | 他其实从未表明身份 |
[07:27] | So this was the unidentified aircraft. | 所以这就是那架身份不明的飞机 |
[07:29] | No, sir. | 不是 长官 |
[07:30] | A second unidentified craft | 大约两分钟后 |
[07:32] | appeared on radar at approximately 21:32. | 雷达上出现的第二艘不明身份飞行器 |
[07:38] | We clocked the other one at over 2,000 miles an hour. | 据我们计算 第二艘时速超过两千英里 |
[07:41] | The pilot we were in contact with, | 我们联系到的那位飞行员 |
[07:44] | he tried to take evasive maneuvers, | 他尝试采取机动规避战术 |
[07:46] | but no matter what he did, he couldn’t get away. | 但无论如何尝试 都无法逃脱 |
[07:48] | It was as if the other, whatever it was, | 对方…无论它是什么 就仿佛 |
[07:51] | was hunting it, sir. | 在追捕他们 长官 |
[07:53] | Now, you said on the phone | 你在电话里说 |
[07:55] | that’s when it looked like they collided. | 他们在那时似乎相撞了 |
[07:57] | You’re not sure? | 你不确定 |
[07:59] | Well, we were sure, | 我们当时很确信 |
[08:03] | but about an hour after it happened, | 但事发大约一个小时过后 |
[08:05] | our radar picked up the first plane again at 60,000 feet. | 在六万英尺高空 雷达又监测到了第一架飞机 |
[08:10] | A prop plane? | 螺旋桨飞机 |
[08:12] | – That’s not possible. – That’s what we thought. | -那不可能 -我们当时也那么认为 |
[08:14] | But then the tower received another transmission. | 但之后控制塔台收到了另一条信息 |
[08:17] | We managed to record it. Would you, um… | 我们录了下来 你可以… |
[08:22] | Mayday! Mayday! | 求救 求救 |
[08:24] | What is that? Help! | 那是什么 救命 |
[08:26] | It’s coming closer! We have lost complete control. | 越来越近了 飞机完全失控了 |
[08:30] | Pull up! | 拉起 |
[08:31] | – It’s taking us! – Pull up! | -要撞过来了 -拉起来 |
[08:33] | It’s taking us! | 要撞上了 |
[08:39] | So the supposed collision happened here | 所以这次相撞发生在这里 |
[08:41] | near King Island when they were traveling south. | 靠近国王岛 当时他们正往南飞 |
[08:44] | But that last mayday transmission at 60,000 feet | 但最后的来自六万英尺高空的求救信号 |
[08:48] | was here near Port Belmont, which is north. | 在靠近贝尔蒙特港的地方 是在北方 |
[08:52] | And according to the tape, | 而且根据录音带 |
[08:53] | the pilots still had visual contact with the other craft? | 飞行员们仍能看到对方的飞行器 |
[08:56] | Which means if they ditched or managed to land somehow, | 说明如果他们在水上迫降成功 |
[08:58] | they’d be somewhere in here. | 应该大约在此处 |
[09:00] | A roughly 200-mile square. | 大约两百英里的区域 |
[09:03] | I already scrambled search and rescue to fly a grid, | 我已经进行了一网格内的地毯式搜查 |
[09:05] | but so far nothing. | 但没任何发现 |
[09:07] | Sir, what’s here? | 长官 这里是什么 |
[09:08] | That’s Hartley Bay. | 那是哈特利湾 |
[09:10] | The only thing up there is a logging outpost. | 那里只有一个伐木前哨 |
[09:12] | People? | 有驻扎吗 |
[09:14] | A few seasonal workers maybe? | 可能只有些季节性工人 |
[09:16] | – What are you thinking? – Eyewitnesses on the ground. | -你有什么想法 -地面上的目击证人 |
[09:19] | Someone up there saw something, | 要是有人看到了什么 |
[09:20] | could help narrow our search. | 能帮我们缩小搜查范围 |
[09:22] | Well, Hartley Bay’s not accessible by road. | 哈特利湾陆路不通 |
[09:23] | You’d have to take a sea plane up there. | 得开水上飞机过去 |
[09:26] | I don’t have any available pilots right now. | 我现在没有飞行员有时间 |
[09:30] | Sir, as a matter of fact, you do. | 长官 其实你有 |
[09:36] | Never gets old, Doc. | 这感觉永不过时 博士 |
[09:40] | It’s a great view, huh? | 景色真不错 对吧 |
[09:41] | It is quite spectacular. | 的确很壮观 |
[09:46] | Think you’ll go back to teaching? | 你觉得自己会回去教书吗 |
[09:48] | I’m not sure yet. | 还不清楚 |
[09:51] | Well, I think the generals would be at a loss | 我觉得如果你离开项目 |
[09:53] | if you left for good. | 将军们会不知所措 |
[09:56] | You may have been a pain in their ass, but… | 你总是给他们找麻烦 但是… |
[09:59] | They’re better off for having you. | 你对他们的帮助更大 |
[10:04] | I think we did good, Captain. | 我觉得我们干得不错 上尉 |
[10:06] | 球队以110-44的战绩完赛 赢得了第五个锦旗 | |
[10:06] | We weren’t the ’27 Yankees. | 虽然比不上1927年洋基棒球梦之队 |
[10:09] | We made for a pretty good team. | 但我们是个很棒的团队 |
[10:11] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[10:16] | Maybe I’ll go back to flying for a while. | 或许我会回去开一段时间飞机 |
[10:19] | Be a pilot again. | 重新做回飞行员 |
[10:21] | Well, you certainly seem to enjoy it. | 你看起来确实很享受 |
[10:27] | Hey, why don’t you take the yoke for a bit, | 不如你来掌握会方向盘 |
[10:29] | – see what it feels like? – What? | -看有什么感觉 -什么 |
[10:31] | Come on, when are you ever gonna get a chance | 来吧 你什么时候还会再有 |
[10:32] | like this again? It’s easy. | 这样的机会了 很简单 |
[10:34] | – It’s easy? – Yeah, come on, take it. | -简单 -对 来吧 拿着 |
[10:35] | – No, no, no, don’t do that. – I’m letting go. | -不不不 我不想冒险 -我放手了 |
[10:39] | This is a bad idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[10:41] | Just keep it steady. | 保持稳定就好 |
[10:44] | That’s it, relax. | 就这样 放松 |
[10:50] | See? | 你瞧 |
[10:52] | – That’s it. – Okay. | -就这样 -好的 |
[10:57] | Look at that. You’re flying. | 瞧瞧 你在飞了 |
[11:00] | Yes, I am. I’m flying. | 是啊 我在飞 |
[11:04] | Doc, you are flying. | 博士 你在飞 |
[11:11] | You got to be shitting me. | 你这是开玩笑呢 |
[11:13] | All right, keep me posted. | 好 有消息通知我 |
[11:16] | – They still can’t crack her. – Jim. | -他们还没能让她开口 -吉姆 |
[11:17] | They’ve been interrogating her for three days, | 他们已经审了她三天了 |
[11:20] | and she’ll only say that she was sent to Ohio | 她只说自己被派到俄亥俄州 |
[11:22] | to find out about our UFO program? | 去调查我们的UFO项目 |
[11:24] | She’s good. | 她很厉害 |
[11:25] | And I’m starting to believe Quinn when he said | 我开始相信奎恩所说的 他是真的 |
[11:26] | – he didn’t know who she was. – I agree. | -不知道这女人是谁 -我同意 |
[11:28] | We still had to put him on leave, though. | 但我们还得让他暂时停职 |
[11:29] | What else could we do? We didn’t have any– | 我们还能怎么办 我们没有任何 |
[11:30] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[11:32] | I just got a call from one of our intel groups in the UK. | 我刚接到英国一个情报小组的电话 |
[11:37] | They picked up a radio transmission | 他们截下了无线电传输信息 |
[11:39] | that the boys in the CIA managed to decode. | 中情局的探员破译出来了 |
[11:46] | Has this been verified? | 这被证实了吗 |
[11:48] | That’s what we’ve just been asked to do… | 这是上头派我们去调查清楚的 |
[11:50] | after we brief the President. | 但先要去给总统做简报 |
[12:12] | Excuse me. Is this Hartley Bay? | 打扰了 这里是哈特利湾吗 |
[12:15] | I’m Greg. I run the operation. | 我是格雷格 我管理这里 |
[12:17] | You here about the crash? | 你是为坠毁而来的吗 |
[12:18] | – Oh, you know about the crash? – Yeah. | -你知道坠机的事吗 -当然 |
[12:21] | Phones haven’t worked since last night. | 昨晚开始电话就不能用了 |
[12:23] | I sent one of my guys | 我派了一个手下 |
[12:24] | to Key Junction to alert the authorities, | 去基章克申 汇报给相关部门 |
[12:25] | but I’d imagine he’s still on the road. | 但我想他应该还在路上 |
[12:28] | Well, can you, uh, | 那你可以 |
[12:29] | tell us a little more about what happened last night? | 告诉我们下这里昨晚发生了什么吗 |
[12:31] | Oh, about 9:30, there was a earth-shattering boom. | 大约9点半 出现了撼动大地的轰响 |
[12:34] | Knocked the power out, scared me half to death. | 切断了电力 把我吓得半死 |
[12:37] | Ran outside to see what it was, but wasn’t nothing. | 我出去看是怎么回事 但什么也没有 |
[12:41] | Wasn’t till this morning I found out what happened. | 直到早上我才发现发生了什么 |
[12:42] | Well, we have reason to believe | 我们有理由相信 |
[12:44] | that there may still be survivors. | 可能还有生还者 |
[12:45] | Do you think you could, uh, get us to the crash site? | 你能带我们去坠毁点吗 |
[12:47] | “Survivors”? | “生还者” |
[12:50] | You mean aliens? | 你是说外星人吗 |
[12:52] | That’s why you’re here, isn’t it? | 你们来这是为了这个 对吧 |
[12:54] | ‘Cause it was a UFO crash? | 因为有UFO坠毁了 |
[12:55] | Why do you think it was a UFO? | 你怎么觉得是UFO呢 |
[13:00] | Jean. | 简 |
[13:04] | Uh, Greg there said you saw a UFO fall out of the sky. | 格雷格说你看到UFO从空中坠毁 |
[13:08] | That’s not what I said. That’s not what I said! | 我没那么说 我没那么说 |
[13:14] | So you didn’t see a UFO? | 那你没看到UFO |
[13:15] | No, I did. | 不 我看到了 |
[13:18] | I didn’t see a UFO crash, I saw it cause a crash. | 我没看到UFO坠毁 我看到它引起飞机坠毁 |
[13:23] | Could you be more specific? | 你能说的具体些吗 |
[13:26] | Sure. Last night I was out hunting a wolf | 当然 昨晚我出来猎狼 |
[13:29] | that’s been prowling around my cabin. | 那家伙已经在我小屋外徘徊了一阵 |
[13:31] | Saw fresh tracks. I knew I was close. | 看了新的足迹 我知道快找到它了 |
[13:38] | That’s when I heard it. | 这时我听到了声音 |
[13:42] | It was moving so fast, | 那东西飞得非常快 |
[13:43] | I didn’t think it was possible. | 我觉得这不可能 |
[13:45] | And that plane looked like it tried real hard to move out the way, | 然后飞机看上去拼命地躲闪了 |
[13:47] | but it was just hit by this light. | 但还是被光击中了 |
[13:53] | Plane split in two before it fell behind those trees. | 飞机解体为两半 然后掉到那些树后了 |
[14:01] | We get jets out here all the time from the base, | 这里经常有基地飞来的飞机 |
[14:04] | so I just assumed it belonged to them. | 所以我就以为是他们的 |
[14:06] | I tried to call. The phone’s been down. | 我想打电话 但拨不出去 |
[14:10] | And you think you could estimate | 你觉得能估计下 |
[14:10] | – where this plane went down? – Beyond that ridge. | -飞机坠毁的地点吗 -在那山脊后面 |
[14:13] | – At least five miles. – That way? | -至少五英里 -那边吗 |
[14:16] | – You sure? – Positive. | -你确定 -确定 |
[14:20] | Thanks for your time. | 谢谢你抽出时间 |
[14:25] | The last radar transmission | 最后一次雷达信号 |
[14:27] | had it heading the opposite way. | 表明飞机往反方向开 |
[14:29] | Well, if they lost power, stopped transmitting, | 如果飞机失去动力 停止信号传输 |
[14:32] | could’ve gone down any direction. | 那飞到哪都有可能 |
[14:35] | We need to get back in the air. | 我们得重新起飞 |
[14:37] | Call the base. | 给基地打电话 |
[14:51] | Tell Air Vice Marshall Thomas to divert the operation east | 告诉托马斯空军少将让行动组往东走 |
[14:54] | toward Hawkesbury Island. | 去霍克斯伯里岛 |
[14:57] | Eyewitness saw what we think was a crash. | 目击证人看到了我们认为的坠机事件 |
[14:59] | If you can stand down, I’ll relay, | 如果你们能原地等待 我会转达信息 |
[15:00] | and we should have support on your position in a few hours. | 几小时后应该能有救援到达你们的位置 |
[15:03] | That’s a negative. We don’t have time to wait. | 不行 我们没时间等了 |
[15:05] | There could be survivors on the– | 有可能还有生还者 |
[15:07] | What do you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[15:09] | – Does that look like, uh– – Part of a plane? | -那看起来像不像 -飞机的一部分 |
[15:11] | Yes, it does. Hold on, Doc. | 是的 抓稳了 博士 |
[15:19] | That’s part of a wing. | 那是机翼的一部分 |
[15:22] | So where’s the rest of the plane? | 那飞机其他部分呢 |
[15:24] | Jean said it broke in half in the sky. | 简说飞机在空中解体了 |
[15:26] | It could be scattered all over this area. | 有可能分散在这地方的各处 |
[15:29] | What about survivors? | 那幸存者呢 |
[15:32] | This is not a good sign, Doc. | 这不是个好现象 博士 |
[15:36] | Look! | 你看 |
[15:40] | Anybody out there? | 有人吗 |
[15:44] | Anybody hear us? | 可以听到吗 |
[15:46] | Hello! Hello! | 有人吗 |
[15:51] | Whoever it was, they got themself down. | 不管是什么人 他们下来了 |
[15:53] | Can’t be far. | 不会走远的 |
[15:55] | Hello? Anyone out here? | 有人吗 |
[15:58] | Anybody hear us? | 能听到我们吗 |
[16:02] | There. | 那里 |
[16:12] | Is he breathing? | 他还有呼吸吗 |
[16:17] | It’s okay! | 没关系 |
[16:19] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[16:25] | The plane. Where’s my plane? | 飞机 我的飞机呢 |
[16:29] | I need to know. I need to know now. | 我要知道 我现在就要知道 |
[16:38] | All right, easy. | 好的 放轻松 |
[16:39] | We just want to make sure you’re okay first. | 我们只想先确认你没有事 |
[16:42] | Who are you? | 你们是什么人 |
[16:43] | I’m Captain Michael Quinn, US Air Force. | 我是迈克尔·奎恩上尉 美国空军 |
[16:45] | This is Dr. Allen Hynek. | 这是艾伦·海尼克教授 |
[16:47] | US Air Force? | 美国空军 |
[16:49] | American? | 美国人 |
[16:51] | Right. | 是的 |
[16:54] | I thought I was in Canada. | 我以为我在加拿大 |
[16:55] | We’re with Project Blue Book. | 我们是蓝皮书计划的成员 |
[16:57] | We were asked to help investigate | 我们在奉命协助调查 |
[16:58] | the plane’s disappearance. | 消失的飞机 |
[17:00] | Now, according to radar, | 根据雷达显示 |
[17:02] | there was another object | 有另外一个物体 |
[17:03] | – in your flight path. – The plane’s nearby. | -在你的航线上 -飞机就在附近 |
[17:06] | I’m gonna radio in, | 我去通知他们 |
[17:07] | get search and rescue to divert to our new location. | 让搜救队转移到我们的新地点 |
[17:10] | We don’t have time for that. My copilot’s still out there. | 那就来不及了 我的副驾驶还下落不明 |
[17:13] | We have to find him and the plane… | 我们必须要找到他和飞机 |
[17:15] | now. | 现在 |
[17:31] | Air Vice Marshal Thomas. | 托马斯空军少将 |
[17:33] | Generals Harding and Valentine, United States Air Force. | 哈丁和瓦伦丁将军 美国空军 |
[17:36] | From Wright-Pat. | 从赖特-帕特森来的吗 |
[17:37] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know you were coming. | 抱歉 我不知道你们会过来 |
[17:38] | – We’re in the middle of a– – Search and rescue. | -我们正在进行 -搜救行动 |
[17:41] | We know. Did you find it yet? | 我们知道 有什么发现吗 |
[17:43] | The aircraft? How do you know about that? | 飞机吗 你怎么知道的 |
[17:46] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[17:48] | We should speak in a secure room. | 我们应该在安全的房间里谈 |
[17:51] | This way. | 这边走 |
[17:53] | So where were you guys coming from before you had to ditch? | 所以迫降前你们是从哪里来的 |
[17:56] | I only ask because your plane was in communication | 我这么问只是因为你的飞机与 |
[17:58] | with RCAF ground control, but you never identified yourself. | 加拿大皇家空军地面控制沟通过 但未表明身份 |
[18:01] | – Didn’t I? – You don’t remember that? | -没有吗 -你不记得了吗 |
[18:04] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[18:05] | Can you tell me where you were headed at least? | 至少可以告诉我你们的目的地吧 |
[18:06] | It might help us locate the aircraft. | 或许能帮助我们找到飞机 |
[18:10] | I had cargo headed to Alaska coming over from Greenland. | 我载着货物从格陵兰岛出发去阿拉斯加 |
[18:13] | Everything after that’s a blur. | 之后我的记忆就模糊了 |
[18:14] | Oh, yeah? What kind of cargo? | 是吗 什么类型的货物啊 |
[18:15] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[18:17] | I thought you guys wanted to help. | 我还以为你们想帮忙呢 |
[18:19] | Just trying to make sense of what happened, that’s all. | 只是想了解清楚到底发生了什么 |
[18:22] | – Something’s off. – No, no. | -有蹊跷 -不 |
[18:23] | He’s–he’s still in shock. | 他还没从惊吓中缓过来 |
[18:24] | What, he can’t tell us anything that’s gonna help us? | 所以他就无法提供任何有价值的线索吗 |
[18:26] | Well, it could be another explanation. | 或许还有另外一种解释 |
[18:28] | UFO abductees often report a period of missing time | 被UFO绑架过的人 常会出现 |
[18:31] | following an encounter– hours, sometimes days. | 数小时的时间缺失 有时甚至是数天 |
[18:33] | Yeah, but this guy wasn’t abducted. | 没错 可是这个人没有被绑架 |
[18:34] | Yeah, well, he disappeared for an hour on radar. | 对 但是他在雷达上消失了一个小时 |
[18:36] | We don’t know what happened during that time. | 我们不知道那段时间发生了什么 |
[18:38] | Over here. Look at this. | 这里 看看这些 |
[18:43] | Burn marks. | 燃烧过的痕迹 |
[18:44] | Those trees were ripped apart from above. | 那些树从上方被拦腰砍断了 |
[18:46] | Yeah, we must be close. | 我们肯定快找到了 |
[18:51] | – He’s that way. – Yeah. | -他在那边 -是的 |
[18:53] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[18:58] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[19:01] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[19:11] | There’s no way that’s part of a cargo craft. | 那不可能是货机的残骸 |
[19:13] | Then what is it? And where’s the rest of it? | 那它是什么 还有剩余的部分在哪里 |
[19:32] | Is he in there? | 他在里面吗 |
[19:35] | Come on, buddy. | 坚持住 兄弟 |
[19:37] | I got you. | 我在这里 |
[19:40] | Stay there. Take him out. | 呆在那里 把他抬出来 |
[19:42] | He’s still breathing. | 他还有呼吸 |
[19:44] | – Easy. – I got you. | -小心点 -我扶稳了 |
[19:45] | We don’t know what kind of injuries he could have. | 我们不了解他的伤情 |
[19:47] | It’s okay. He needs some air. | 没关系 他需要一些空气 |
[19:47] | Get him over to that tree, please. | 请把他抬到那个树下 |
[19:49] | Come on. | 坚持住 |
[19:57] | Steady. | 慢点 |
[20:06] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[20:08] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[20:12] | Alex. Alex. | 亚历克斯 亚历克斯 |
[20:15] | Alex, look at me. | 亚历克斯 看着我 |
[20:18] | Look at me, buddy. | 看着我 兄弟 |
[20:20] | The plane. Where’s the plane? | 飞机 飞机在哪里 |
[20:24] | – What happened? – Shh, shh, shh. | -发生了什么 -冷静 |
[20:26] | – Where’s the rest of the plane? – Where’s what? | -飞机剩下的部分在哪里 -什么在哪里 |
[20:31] | The plane, Alex. | 飞机 亚历克斯 |
[20:34] | What happened to the plane? What happened? | 飞机怎么了 发生了什么 |
[20:39] | You guys got a medical kit on board? | 你们机上有医疗包吗 |
[20:41] | I’ll go check. | 我去找 |
[20:43] | No, no, no, no. Wait. | 不不不 等等 |
[20:45] | God damn it. | 该死的 |
[20:55] | You got to be fucking kidding me. | 一定是在逗我呢 |
[20:58] | Alex, I am Dr. Hynek. | 亚历克斯 我是海尼克博士 |
[21:01] | Can you remember at all how you got here? | 你还记得你是怎么到这里的吗 |
[21:03] | They’re US Air Force. | 他们是美国空军 |
[21:05] | We’re in Am–America? | 我们在美 美国 |
[21:07] | Something caused you to fly off course and crash. | 有些因素导致你偏离了航线并坠机 |
[21:09] | Do you recall what that was? | 你记得那是什么吗 |
[21:11] | I can’t remember anything. | 我什么都不记得了 |
[21:13] | Hey, Doc. | 博士 |
[21:18] | Excuse me a second. | 我失陪一下 |
[21:37] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[21:39] | Look at this instrument panel. | 看这块仪表板 |
[21:47] | That’s Russian. | 这是苏联的飞机 |
[21:48] | This is a bomber, | 这是架轰炸机 |
[21:49] | which means that those two are Russian military. | 意味着那俩人是苏联军人 |
[21:52] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[21:58] | He is now. | 他现在确定了 |
[22:08] | Lieutenant Colonel Yuri Obolensky. | 我是尤里·奥博伦斯基中校 |
[22:11] | Yuri, that’s a pretty good American accent you got there. | 尤里 你的美国口音很地道 |
[22:15] | Spasiba. | 谢谢 |
[22:17] | You realize half the Royal Canadian Air Force | 你知道半个加拿大皇家空军 |
[22:18] | is out here looking for you right now? | 已经出动在找你吗 |
[22:22] | Not at this location. Hmm? | 但他们没在找这里 对吗 |
[22:25] | Isn’t that what you said earlier? | 你之前不是这么说的吗 |
[22:26] | Look, I’m not sure what you’re planning on doing right now, | 听着 我不确定你现在的计划是什么 |
[22:27] | but with no plane, no way out… | 但你现在没有飞机 没有出路 |
[22:31] | hurting us won’t help you in the least. | 伤害我们不会对你有半点帮助 |
[22:37] | I’m not going to hurt you. | 我不打算伤害你们 |
[22:39] | I need your help to find the rest of the plane. | 我需要你们帮忙找到飞机的其余部分 |
[22:43] | Move. | 快走 |
[22:49] | This thing’s got to be scattered | 这东西一定碎成了几百万片 |
[22:50] | into a million pieces out here. | 散落在这附近了 |
[22:52] | What the hell do you need our help for? | 你到底需要我们做什么 |
[22:53] | I need what was on that plane, | 我需要那架飞机上的东西 |
[22:56] | which I’m pretty sure is intact, | 我很确定它完好无损 |
[22:58] | because if it wasn’t, | 因为如果它损坏了 |
[22:59] | everything within five miles of here would be destroyed by now. | 方圆五英里的一切东西都已经被毁灭了 |
[23:02] | Five miles? That’s… | 五英里 那几乎 |
[23:06] | roughly the blast radius of a– of a nuclear bomb. | 那差不多是一颗核弹的爆炸半径 |
[23:13] | Not including radioactive fallout… | 还不包括放射性沉降区 |
[23:17] | yes, you are correct. | 没错 你说得对 |
[23:21] | Are you telling me you had a nuclear bomb on your plane? | 你是说你的飞机上有一颗核弹吗 |
[23:23] | That is what I’m saying, yes. | 我就是这个意思 没错 |
[23:26] | And it’s still out there. | 而且它还在外面 |
[23:27] | And if it goes off, it will start World War III. | 如果它爆炸了 将会引发第三次世界大战 |
[23:35] | Where the hell were you going before you crashed? | 你们坠机前的目的地究竟是哪里 |
[23:37] | We’re testing North American airspace. | 我们在刺探北美领空 |
[23:40] | It’s nothing you Americans don’t do. | 别说你们美国人不这么干 |
[23:42] | Yeah, not with a live nuke! | 但我们可不会带着真的核弹头 |
[23:45] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[23:47] | – You Russians, man! – Just–Captain! | -你们苏联人真是 -上尉 冷静 |
[23:49] | So you just wanted to get picked up on radar, | 所以你们只是想被雷达探测到 |
[23:51] | then turn back, is that it? | 然后就返航 是这样吗 |
[23:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:54] | But you encountered another craft. | 但你们遇上了另一架飞行器 |
[23:56] | We don’t know what it was. | 我们不知道那是什么 |
[24:00] | All I know is that is separated us from the fuselage– | 我只知道那东西想把我们和机身分离 |
[24:03] | almost purposely– then dropped us like toys. | 几乎是刻意为之 然后把我们像玩具一样丢下 |
[24:08] | I don’t remember much else, do you? | 其他的我就几乎不记得了 你呢 |
[24:10] | Why do you say purposefully? | 你为什么说”刻意为之” |
[24:13] | I remember thinking that whatever that was, | 无论那是什么东西 我当时认为 |
[24:16] | it was trying to take the bomb from us. | 它试图把炸弹抢走 |
[24:27] | No, here’s what I think. | 不 我是这么认为的 |
[24:28] | I think you’re a couple of shit pilots. | 我认为你们是一对垃圾飞行员 |
[24:30] | You got picked up on radar, took too many Gs heading back, | 你们被雷达探测到 回程的时候加速度太大 |
[24:32] | and your plane tore apart. | 直到你们的飞机被撕裂 |
[24:34] | Now you want us to believe this horseshit. | 现在你要我们相信这堆屁话 |
[24:36] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想的吗 |
[24:38] | I think the bomb was still on the plane when it went down. | 我认为飞机坠落的时候炸弹还在机上 |
[24:41] | And if it hasn’t gone off, that means it’s somewhere nearby. | 如果它没有爆炸 意味着它在附近某处 |
[24:44] | So I have to make sure that it’s safe, okay? | 所以我要确保它还安全无恙 好吗 |
[24:47] | Do you both understand? | 你们俩听懂了吗 |
[24:47] | Could the force of the impact have armed it? | 撞击的力度会不会激活它 |
[24:55] | Barometric and radar triggers | 气压和雷达触发器 |
[24:57] | are designed to go off beneath 1,000 feet. | 在一千英尺以下会被触发 |
[25:01] | But there is an internal safety switch. | 但它有内部安全开关 |
[25:04] | What–what– what about a clock trigger? | 那 那定时开关呢 |
[25:06] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[25:08] | But I’m sure it was damaged upon impact. | 但我确信它在撞击时就被损坏了 |
[25:10] | Right. Meaning it could still arm. | 好吧 那它仍然有可能被激活 |
[25:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:14] | So we have no idea | 所以我们完全不知道 |
[25:17] | how long it could be before this thing detonates. | 这东西什么时候会爆炸 |
[25:24] | Shit. | 该死 |
[25:27] | We call it a broken arrow. | 我们管它叫断剑 |
[25:29] | It’s a US military term | 这是美军术语 |
[25:30] | for a missing nuclear asset lost in transit. | 用来称呼运输中丢失的核武器 |
[25:33] | We have solid intel | 我们有可靠的情报 |
[25:34] | that points to the unidentified aircraft that went down | 说明那架身份不明的坠毁飞机 |
[25:37] | as a Russian bomber. | 是苏联轰炸机 |
[25:42] | What’s been the Soviet response? | 那苏联的回应呢 |
[25:44] | – They’ve denied any knowledge. – They’re stalling. | -他们声称毫不知情 -他们在搪塞 |
[25:46] | If that aircraft managed | 如果那架飞机 |
[25:48] | to make it back across the Arctic Circle | 成功越过北极圈返程 |
[25:49] | without going down, they could avoid the consequences. | 没有坠机 他们就可以避免后果 |
[25:52] | Like a counterstrike. | 就像一次反击 |
[25:54] | It’s our last resort, but it’s definitely on the table. | 这是我们最后的措施 但绝对可行 |
[26:00] | We’ve been flying a grid north of here since yesterday. | 我们从昨天起向北飞了一网格的距离搜查 |
[26:03] | So far, nothing. | 到目前为止一无所获 |
[26:04] | Your men might have found something, though. | 但你们的人可能发现了什么 |
[26:06] | – Our men? – Project Blue Book. | -我们的人 -蓝皮书计划 |
[26:09] | They came up to help investigate the possibility | 他们来帮助我们调查 |
[26:10] | of a UFO encounter with the aircraft. | 飞机遭遇不明飞行物的可能性 |
[26:13] | Blue Book is here? | 蓝皮书的人在这 |
[26:15] | They’re out in the bush right now. | 他们现在就在丛林里 |
[26:30] | Your partner, he called you “Captain.” | 你的搭档 他称你为”上尉” |
[26:31] | – Are you a pilot? – Yeah. | -你是名飞行员吗 -对 |
[26:35] | I flew in the war. Was decorated five times. | 我也参军当过飞行员 获得过五次荣誉勋章 |
[26:38] | – You? – Six. | -你呢 -六次 |
[26:40] | Six times? That’s impressive. | 六次 真了不起 |
[26:44] | So why are you doing this now? | 那你为什么现在在做这个呢 |
[26:46] | This Blue Book– studying UFOs? | 参加蓝皮书计划 研究不明飞行物 |
[26:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:50] | I wanted to defend my country | 我想要保卫我的国家 |
[26:52] | from people like you. | 抵抗你们这种人 |
[26:54] | I’m not a UFO. | 我不是不明飞行物 |
[26:55] | Yeah, well, you’re Russian. | 没错 你是苏联人 |
[26:57] | You send spies to infiltrate our programs, | 你们派间谍渗透进我们的政府项目 |
[26:59] | exploit our fears of the unexplained. | 利用我们对未知事物的恐惧 |
[27:00] | You’re worse. | 你们更差劲 |
[27:03] | So do you believe in aliens? They’re real? | 所以你相信外星人吗 他们真实存在 |
[27:07] | I do. | 我相信 |
[27:10] | After last night, 100%. | 自从昨晚的事后 我百分百相信 |
[27:13] | We’ve heard of this Blue Book in Russia. | 我们在苏联就听说过蓝皮书计划了 |
[27:15] | It’s first of its kind, yes? | 这种类型项目的首例 是吧 |
[27:17] | You don’t have a similar program? | 你们没有类似的项目吗 |
[27:20] | Not that I know of, no. | 据我所知 没有 |
[27:21] | Because Russia does have its own history of UFOs. | 苏联也有属于自己的不明飞行物历史 |
[27:25] | What do you know of our history? | 你对我们的历史有什么了解 |
[27:26] | Uh, Tunguska in 1908, a meteor falls from the sky. | 1908年在通古斯卡 一颗陨石从天而降 |
[27:30] | 2,000 miles of forest are decimated, | 2000英里的森林被火烧毁 |
[27:33] | except the witnesses there claim | 只是有目击证人声称 |
[27:35] | that it wasn’t a meteor at all but a-a craft of some kind. | 那根本不是陨石 而是一种飞行物 |
[27:39] | What else do you know of this? | 关于这事你还知道什么 |
[27:41] | Well, after the war began, | 战争开始后 |
[27:43] | did you notice an increase in sightings at all? | 你注意到目击事件的数量上升了吗 |
[27:47] | The frequency increased for us, yes. | 是的 我们的目击次数增加了 |
[27:49] | Yeah, well, we had a spike, too. | 对 我们的目击次数也激增 |
[27:51] | Particularly around, military installations, uh, nuclear test sites. | 尤其是在军事设施 核试验场附近 |
[27:56] | Hey, Doc. | 博士 |
[28:03] | You’re crossing the line here. | 你越界了 |
[28:05] | We don’t tell the Russians anything, you understand? | 我们不能告诉苏联人任何事 懂吗 |
[28:07] | I’m trying to gain trust, Captain, | 我在试着获取信任 上尉 |
[28:08] | and if there are UFOs over Russian nuclear sites, | 如果苏联的核试验场上空有不明飞行物飞过 |
[28:10] | well, that lines up with the theory that I have | 那就和我的理论一致 |
[28:12] | that UFOs are protecting us from ourselves | 不明飞行物是在保护我们免受自己 |
[28:15] | and the weapons we created. | 和我们所创造武器的伤害 |
[28:16] | Look, I don’t give a damn about your theories right now. | 听着 我现在一点也不在乎你的理论 |
[28:18] | You keep quiet about America’s nuclear program. | 你必须保守美国核项目的秘密 |
[28:21] | Over here! | 在这边 |
[28:27] | The captain radioed in earlier, | 上尉早些时候用无线电联系我们了 |
[28:28] | said they were following a lead on the crash, | 他说他们在追踪坠机的线索 |
[28:29] | but it was almost the opposite direction | 但是坠机的地点 |
[28:31] | of where we had the plane on radar before it went down. | 与我们在飞机坠毁前在雷达上看到的位置相反 |
[28:33] | If Hynek and Quinn are following a lead, | 如果海尼克和奎恩在追踪线索 |
[28:36] | it’s probably a good one. | 那说明这条线索有价值 |
[28:37] | Have they checked in sense? | 他们之后再联系过吗 |
[28:39] | Their only radio’s on the plane. | 他们唯一的无线电是在飞机上 |
[28:40] | If they’re on foot in the backcountry, they’d– | 如果他们荒郊野外步行执行任务的话 |
[28:41] | they’d have to circle back to let us know. | 他们就得回到飞机后再联系我们 |
[28:43] | No, but if they found something… | 如果他们发现了什么的话 |
[28:44] | Which means they’d be needing our help right now. | 他们现在就需要我们的支援 |
[28:46] | Show us exactly where they were last reported. | 告诉我们他们最后一次通报的确切地点 |
[29:28] | How do we know if it’s armed? | 我们怎么知道它是不是激活状态 |
[29:30] | We have to open it up… | 我们得把它打开 |
[29:32] | have a look inside. | 看看里面 |
[29:33] | One of you know how to do that? | 你们两个知道该怎么打开吗 |
[29:36] | I’ve been trained, but… | 我接受过训练 但是 |
[29:38] | to handle anything there requires a very steady hand. | 要打开那个东西需要有非常稳定的手 |
[29:42] | What, this thing falls out of the sky, | 怎么 这玩意儿从天而降 |
[29:44] | creates this big hole, | 砸出这么大个洞都没炸 |
[29:44] | but if your hand’s not steady, it blows up? | 但是你的手不够稳定 它就炸了 |
[29:48] | Makes perfect sense. | 非常说得通 |
[29:51] | So one of us just has to get inside, | 所以我们俩得有人把手伸进去 |
[29:53] | and you will talk us through the rest, yes? | 然后你在外面指导该怎么拆弹 是吗 |
[29:56] | – All right, I’ll do it. – Yeah, I will do it. | -好吧 我来 -我来吧 |
[29:57] | You’re not going anywhere near that thing. | 你绝对别想靠近这玩意儿 |
[29:59] | Why should you? | 那为什么你能 |
[30:00] | I’m not the one who flew it over here. | 因为我没有带着炸弹飞过来 |
[30:05] | So you think I want to blow it up now? | 所以你觉得我现在会想让它爆炸 |
[30:06] | Yeah. In a heartbeat. | 没错 肯定会 |
[30:08] | Stupid Americans. | 白痴美国人 |
[30:09] | You think that Russians are the only ones eager to start war? | 你以为想要发动战争的只有苏联人吗 |
[30:12] | Trust me, we are at war right now. | 相信我 我们现在就处在战争中 |
[30:14] | – Maybe I’ll kill you myself. – Go ahead. | -我要亲手杀了你 -来啊 |
[30:16] | Stop, both of you! We don’t have time for this! | 你们两个都住手 现在没有时间吵了 |
[30:18] | Put that down! Put it down! | 把枪放下 放下 |
[30:23] | Now, I am the only nonmilitary person here. | 我是这里唯一的非军方人员 |
[30:27] | I also have a lot of experience | 我有过很多经验 |
[30:28] | dealing with small tools in delicate spaces, | 在精密空间内使用微小工具 |
[30:32] | transistors, telescopes. | 晶体管 望远镜 |
[30:36] | I should be the one to attempt this, | 应该由我来进行尝试 |
[30:37] | but we have to work together. | 但我们得通力合作 |
[30:41] | Okay? Agreed? | 行吗 都同意吗 |
[30:45] | I will show you the steps. | 我会告诉你步骤 |
[30:48] | First you need to open the panel. | 第一步 你得打开仪表盘 |
[30:49] | Just give us some room. | 你们后退一点 给我们点空间 |
[30:51] | What, in case it goes off? | 为什么 以防它爆炸吗 |
[30:53] | Just stand, what, five feet back? | 站到五英尺远外 |
[30:56] | I’m fine right next to my partner. | 我站在搭档边上正好 |
[30:58] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢关心了 |
[31:03] | Doc? | 博士 |
[31:04] | One last case, eh? | 最后一个案子了 |
[31:06] | Ride off into the sunset. | 然后就完美谢幕 |
[31:13] | Gentle, Doctor. | 动作轻一点 博士 |
[31:18] | Should be the one in the middle. | 应该是中间那个 |
[31:31] | If this doesn’t go well, we don’t make it out of here, | 如果事情不顺利 我们在这丧命 |
[31:33] | – I just want to tell you– – Captain… | -我只想告诉你… -上尉 |
[31:35] | that doesn’t help. | 你这话帮不上什么忙 |
[31:37] | Yeah. Roger that. | 是啊 明白 |
[31:42] | Okay. | 好了 |
[31:43] | I’m ready to take the door off. | 我要把门卸下来了 |
[31:48] | – Easy. – Doctor, please be careful. | -慢慢来 -博士 千万要小心 |
[31:53] | Go! Let’s go! | 快走 我们走 |
[31:54] | A couple of our men found the seaplane | 我们的人在东边大约十英里的地方 |
[31:55] | about ten miles east along with some other wreckage. | 发现了水上飞机和一些其他残骸 |
[31:57] | What about our guys? | 我们的人呢 |
[31:58] | Looks like they headed off on foot deeper into the forest. | 看起来他们步行进入森林深处了 |
[32:01] | Well, let’s get the hell out there, then. | 那我们赶紧过去吧 |
[32:06] | You should be able to see the safety switch. | 你应该能看到安全开关 |
[32:08] | It’ll be about a foot tall with a red and green dial. | 大概一英尺高 有红色和绿色的刻度盘 |
[32:14] | Do you see it? | 你看到了吗 |
[32:17] | Yes. | 看到了 |
[32:19] | What does the dial show? | 刻度盘上有什么 |
[32:20] | Well, I can’t read Russian, | 我看不懂俄语 |
[32:22] | but it’s stuck halfway between red and green. | 但它卡在红色和绿色中间 |
[32:43] | That’s the arming switch. | 那是激活启动开关 |
[32:46] | If it’s stuck in the middle, it means the bomb could be armed. | 如果它卡在中间 就意味着炸弹可能被激活了 |
[32:48] | Well, can’t we just push the dial back so we know? | 我们不能直接把开关拨回去吗 |
[32:52] | That would risk arming it. | 那会有激活炸弹的风险 |
[32:52] | Or maybe it saves us. | 又没准能救我们的命呢 |
[32:54] | And who would like to take that chance? | 谁愿意冒这个险呢 |
[32:59] | There is one other way. | 还有一个办法 |
[33:01] | – It’s much riskier. – What’s that? | -但风险更大 -什么办法 |
[33:05] | Disconnecting the fireset. | 断开引爆装置 |
[33:07] | It’s a bank of capacitors | 就是一组电容器 |
[33:09] | that stores electricity from the batteries. | 能够储存电池的电力 |
[33:11] | They carry a charge that triggers an explosive in the core. | 它们携带的电荷能够引发核芯爆炸 |
[33:15] | Right, so, if we disable those… | 也就是说 如果我们能断开那些… |
[33:17] | Then we should be good. | 我们应该就安全了 |
[33:18] | But you have to be extra careful. | 但你得格外小心 |
[33:19] | The charge in those capacitors could kill you. | 电容器里的电荷可能会把你电死 |
[33:26] | What other choice do we have? | 我们还有别的选择吗 |
[33:34] | Hey, Doc, you got this. | 博士 你可以的 |
[34:01] | We found it! We found it, sir! | 我们找到了 我们找到了 长官 |
[34:03] | – It’s the Russian plane, sir! – Over here! | -是苏联飞机 长官 -在这里 |
[34:05] | We got a lot of broken trees here–stay out of that area. | 这里有很多断树 离那片区域远点 |
[34:08] | It is the Russian plane, sirs! | 确实是苏联飞机 长官们 |
[34:12] | Where’s the rest of the plane? | 飞机的其余部分呢 |
[34:14] | Well, it’s got to be close, right? | 一定也在附近吧 |
[34:17] | Well, if our guys were here, they can’t be far. | 如果我们的人来过这里 他们不会走远的 |
[34:19] | Yeah, but are they alone? | 但只有他们自己吗 |
[34:22] | All right, men, fan out! And stay alert! | 伙计们 散开 保持警惕 |
[34:26] | Remember, Doctor, don’t touch the inner housing | 博士 记住 千万不要碰到内壳 |
[34:29] | or any of the conduit on the floor. | 或者底板上的任何导管 |
[34:31] | The charge could kill you. | 那会电死你的 |
[34:46] | Everything all right in there, Doc? | 里面一切都好吗 博士 |
[34:47] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[35:09] | Take your men over there… | 带你的人去那边… |
[35:11] | right on that bluff. | 去那边的断崖 |
[35:19] | I think I did it. | 我好像做到了 |
[35:22] | There’s 32. You sure you have them all? | 一共有32个 你确定都断开了吗 |
[35:24] | 32 wires. Yes. | 32根电线 没错 |
[35:26] | I’m just counting again to be sure. | 我只是想再确认一遍 |
[35:29] | Hynek. | 海尼克 |
[35:30] | All good, just need to check one or two more things. | 已经没问题了 我只需要再检查一两处 |
[35:37] | – It should be good. – Thank God. | -应该没事了 -谢天谢地 |
[35:44] | Well done, Doc. | 干得好 博士 |
[35:48] | At least we won’t die in vain. | 至少我们不会白死 |
[35:52] | What are you doing? | 你们这是干嘛 |
[35:54] | It’s like your partner said–we’re at war. | 就像你搭档说的 我们在打仗 |
[35:58] | So, Dr. Hynek, thank you for your work. | 海尼克博士 感谢你做的一切 |
[36:04] | But we no longer have use for either one of you. | 但你们两个对我们已经没有用处了 |
[36:16] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不想这么做的 |
[36:18] | I have no choice. I’m sorry. | 我别无选择 抱歉 |
[36:21] | If Alexei and I make it back to your plane, | 如果我和亚历克斯能回到你们的飞机上 |
[36:23] | maybe we get home. | 也许我们就能回家了 |
[36:25] | You’re never gonna make it. | 你们不会得逞的 |
[36:29] | With you still alive? | 留着你的小命吗 |
[36:32] | No. | 确实不行 |
[36:34] | Shoot now, you’ll risk setting this off. | 如果你开枪 就可能引爆这个 |
[36:39] | Is that… | 那是不是… |
[36:40] | The core. Yes, I believe it is. | 炸弹核芯 没错 我想应该是的 |
[36:42] | – What do you think? – Don’t shoot. | -你觉得呢 -别开枪 |
[36:45] | Doc, what are you doing with that? | 博士 你拿着那玩意干什么 |
[36:46] | I don’t know. Do you want it? | 我也不知道 你想要吗 |
[36:48] | No, no, no. Hey, Doctor, Doctor. | 不不不 博士 博士 |
[36:50] | – You be careful. – Well, maybe you want it? | -你最好小心点 -那你想要吗 |
[36:52] | – No, don’t do anything crazy. – Do you want it? | -不要做任何傻事 -你想要吗 |
[36:53] | – No, no, no. – Here! | -不不不 -接着 |
[36:55] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 不不不 |
[36:58] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[37:01] | If there were plutonium inside there, I would say yes. | 如果里面真的有钚 那我还真是疯了 |
[37:05] | Which there isn’t. | 但里面没有 |
[37:07] | Should weigh about five times heavier than that, yes? | 否则该比那个重五倍 对吗 |
[37:10] | That’s because it’s just the empty casing. | 那是因为那只是个空壳 |
[37:12] | There’s nothing inside. | 里面什么都没有 |
[37:14] | He’s right. There’s nothing in here. | 他说得对 这里什么都没有 |
[37:18] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[37:19] | You told me those capacitors had enough charge in them to kill a man, | 你告诉我那些电容器的电荷足够电死人 |
[37:22] | yet when I slipped up a couple of times, | 但当我失手几次时 |
[37:25] | I didn’t get so much as a static shock. | 我连静电都没感受到 |
[37:29] | Then when I was finished, I saw the cap that conceals the core, | 当我完成后 我看到了装着核芯的盖子 |
[37:31] | and I looked inside. | 所以我看了看里面 |
[37:33] | So you just reached in and grabbed it? | 你就伸手拿出来了吗 |
[37:34] | Well, there was no way they were gonna leave that with us here, | 他们不可能把那东西留下给我们 |
[37:37] | and they don’t need us anymore, | 而且他们不再需要我们了 |
[37:38] | so, yes, I did, | 所以没错 我拿了 |
[37:41] | and when I picked it up, I knew. | 当我拿出来后 就明白了 |
[37:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:48] | – Why did our government… – They had us believe that… | -为什么我们的政府 -他们让我们以为 |
[37:50] | The Kremlin wasn’t testing our air defense. | 克里姆林宫不是测试我们的空中防御水平 |
[37:52] | They were testing you. | 他们在测试你们 |
[37:54] | They wanted to see how well you’d fare | 他们想看如果你们以为 |
[37:55] | when you thought you had a live nuclear weapon on board. | 机上有核武器随行时 你们会如何反应 |
[37:59] | The human element– | 人为因素 |
[38:00] | it’s always the one variable you can’t control. | 永远是无法控制的一个变量 |
[38:02] | Yeah. It makes so much sense. | 没错 现在都说通了 |
[38:04] | They’re not gonna be flying a live nuke over here. | 他们才不会真的把核武器带到这来 |
[38:10] | I guess no one wants World War III, huh? | 我猜谁也不想发起第三次世界大战 对吧 |
[38:12] | Hey, Doc. | 博士 |
[38:16] | I really thought you were gonna kill us back there. | 我真的以为那会你会杀了我们 |
[38:18] | I thought so, too. | 我也是 |
[38:20] | When I saw this thing flying through the air, I thought, | 当我看到那东西从空中飞来 我想着 |
[38:23] | “What is this cocky American trying to do?” | “这个自大的美国人要干什么” |
[38:25] | Whoo. It’s nice catch. | 幸好你发现了[接得好] |
[38:32] | Doctor… | 博士 |
[38:33] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:35] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[38:36] | Captain, you showed incredible bravery. | 上尉 你展现了无与伦比的勇气 |
[38:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:52] | You were just about to kill us. | 你刚才还想杀了我们 |
[38:53] | Let’s not forget that. | 先别忘了这点 |
[39:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:14] | What will you do with us? | 你要拿我们怎么办 |
[39:14] | Not up to us now. | 现在不由我们说了算了 |
[39:16] | Seaplane’s about five-mile hike from here. | 水上飞机就在离这五英里的地方 |
[39:20] | We’ll head back, radio in. | 我们回去 汇报基地 |
[39:24] | You know, Captain, | 知道吗 上尉 |
[39:26] | if the four of us can work together, | 如果我们四人能一起合作 |
[39:27] | I’m sure that we could persuade our governments– | 我相信肯定能说服我们的政府 |
[39:29] | Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[39:38] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 快走 |
[39:43] | When we get back, | 等我们回去后 |
[39:45] | we’re gonna need a full debrief from both of you. | 我们需要你们俩给上交一份完整的报告 |
[39:47] | To scrub this clean is gonna take a lot of work. | 把这个洗干净得花不少功夫 |
[39:49] | What is gonna happen to the pilots? | 那飞行员会怎么样 |
[39:52] | I can imagine a few scenarios. | 我有几个猜测 |
[39:55] | But, honestly, | 但说实话 |
[39:55] | we’ve never had to deal with a situation this sensitive, so… | 我们从未遇到过这么敏感的事态 所以 |
[40:00] | You know, I got to commend you both. | 我得表扬你们俩 |
[40:02] | What you did here was heroic. | 你们的所作所为十分英勇 |
[40:05] | We just came up here to do our job, sir. | 我们只是在履行职责 长官 |
[40:07] | Which makes the work you do more important than ever. | 意味着你们的工作比任何时候都重要 |
[40:11] | We need you out in the field. | 我们需要你们实地调查 |
[40:13] | – Both of you. – Yes, sir. | -你俩都是 -是 长官 |
[40:17] | Generals… I need you for a moment. | 将军们 借一步说话 |
[40:20] | We’ll see you back at the base. | 那我们回基地见 |
[40:26] | So they, uh, never found the rest of the plane. | 看来他们没找到飞机剩下的残骸 |
[40:31] | I’m sure they will. | 他们肯定会找到的 |
[40:32] | I doubt they let us take a look at it, though. | 但我觉得他们不会让我们看 |
[40:37] | You still think that unidentified craft | 你还是觉得那个不明飞行物 |
[40:39] | had something to do with what happened here? | 和这里发生的事有关联吗 |
[40:41] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[40:45] | Maybe it wasn’t the Russians that removed the plutonium. | 也许不是苏联人拿走了钚 |
[40:49] | It certainly poses some interesting questions. | 但确实留下了一些值得思考的问题 |
[40:51] | Demands further investigation. | 需要更深入的调查 |
[40:53] | Well, I guess that means we’re back in business. | 我猜这意味着我们又开张营业了 |
[40:56] | I guess we are, Professor. | 我想是的 教授 |
[41:22] | Some things never change. | 有些事永远不改变 |
[41:24] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[41:25] | I decide to get in early, you still find a way to beat me in. | 我打算早来 结果你还是先我一步 |
[41:28] | Well, I heard we, uh, got a few calls while we were gone. | 我听说我们不在时 收到了几通电话 |
[41:31] | Priest in Akron saw an object | 阿克伦有个牧师在弥撒后 |
[41:33] | hovering above his church after Mass. | 看到有物体在他教堂上空盘旋 |
[41:36] | Wanted to pre-interview him on the phone. | 想着先在电话上向他问问情况 |
[41:38] | Yeah, look at this– Missouri, Texas, Maryland. | 是啊 瞧瞧这些 密苏里 得州 马里兰 |
[41:41] | Never a dull day, huh? | 永远不无聊 对吧 |
[41:43] | Need anything? | 需要什么吗 |
[41:45] | Just some coffee. That’d be great. Thanks, Faye. | 咖啡就行 谢谢 菲 |
[41:54] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[41:55] | – Can I help you? – Uh, yes. | -要帮忙吗 -要 |
[41:57] | The Senator’s here for Project Blue Book. | 参议员来找蓝皮书计划的成员 |
[41:58] | – Are they in? – Senator? | -他们在吗 -参议员 |
[42:02] | Oh, yes. Senator Kennedy. | 对 肯尼迪参议员 |
[42:04] | Morning, miss. | 早上好 小姐 |
[42:06] | – Are they, uh, in there? – Inside. | -他们在这吗 -在里面 |
[42:08] | Yes, um, just this way. | 在 这边走 |
[42:13] | Speak to somebody’s who’s been– | 找个相关的人谈谈 |
[42:14] | Gentlemen, Senator Kennedy is here to see you. | 先生们 肯尼迪参议员来找你们 |
[42:19] | – I’ll have to call you right back. – Oh, apologies, | -我一会儿给你回电 -抱歉 |
[42:20] | I’ll need to call you back in ten minutes. | 我十分钟后给你回电 |
[42:22] | Project Blue Book. | 蓝皮书计划 |
[42:22] | Sorry for the unexpected visit. It’s urgent. | 抱歉突然不请自来 事情紧急 |
[42:25] | – Senator. – Senator. | -参议员 -参议员 |
[42:27] | What can we do for you? | 有什么能效劳 |
[42:28] | Eh, could you give us some privacy, please? | 能让我们单独谈谈吗 麻烦了 |
[42:34] | Whatever you’re working on, I need you to put it down. | 无论你们在调查什么 先暂时缓缓 |
[42:36] | We have a situation developing in the North Atlantic. | 现在北大西洋出现了问题 |
[42:39] | What kind of situation? | 什么问题 |
[42:41] | The crew on a Navy destroyer | 海军驱逐舰上的队员 |
[42:42] | spotted a triangle-shaped craft trailing their fleet. | 发现一个三角形的物体在尾随他们的舰艇 |
[42:47] | And you’d like for us to investigate, sir? | 您希望我们去调查吗 先生 |
[42:49] | I didn’t finish. | 我还没说完 |
[42:50] | The craft they saw didn’t come from the sky. | 他们看到的物体不是来自空中 |
[42:54] | It came out of the water. | 而是来自海里 |
[43:03] | Three, one, five, four, five, six, four, five, nine… | 三 一 五 四 五 六 四 五 九 |