时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | We are growing impatient, Miss Andrews. | 我们的耐性快被磨光了 安德鲁斯女士 |
[00:02] | Get Detective Finney. I need that locket! | 拨通芬尼探长的电话 我要那个吊坠盒 |
[00:04] | The locket! Oscar. | 那个吊坠盒 奥斯卡 |
[00:06] | It’s his left kidney. | 还有他的左肾 |
[00:07] | Goes in here when you’re done. | 弄完后 就把肾放这里 |
[00:09] | You’ve still got a few tricks up your sleeve, haven’t you, Jolly? | 开心果 原来你还留了几手 对吧 |
[00:12] | I’ve had a call from the man at the Home Office | 我接到内政部一工作人员的电话 |
[00:14] | who is processing your visa application. | 他正在处理你的签证申请 |
[00:16] | He’s suspicious about our wedding. | 他怀疑咱俩假结婚 |
[00:18] | Should I try and convert you? | 还是该我试着转变你呢 |
[00:19] | Husbands sleep with their wives, Shahrouz. | 夫妻就该同床共枕 舒如门兹 |
[00:21] | I have a great aunt, | 我有个姑姥姥 |
[00:22] | who’s left me some money in her will. | 她在遗嘱里给我留了一笔钱 |
[00:24] | You want me to murder her? | 你想让我谋杀她 |
[00:26] | You scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours. | 你替我消灾 我替你解难 |
[00:28] | My mum’s not well. | 我妈妈身体不好 |
[00:30] | I don’t want her to suffer any more. | 我不想她再受苦了 |
[00:32] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:33] | Where is 50 Great Coastal Walks of the British Isles Volume Two? | 《不列颠群岛的五十处绝佳海岸步道》第二卷在哪里 |
[00:37] | Please! | 求你了 |
[00:47] | 疯城记 | |
[00:51] | 华而不实玩具屋 | |
[01:05] | 讣告 奥斯卡・洛马克斯 | |
[01:18] | Hello, it’s Peter Bishop from Hoiti Toyti’s. | 你好 我是华而不实玩具屋的彼得・毕肖普 |
[01:21] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[01:27] | This is a treat. | 这杯东西真不错 |
[01:33] | What is it? | 叫什么名堂 |
[01:34] | Breakfast smoothie. | 果昔早餐 |
[01:35] | Saw it on Jamie Oliver’s. | 在杰米・奥利弗的节目上看到的 |
[01:35] | 杰米・奥利弗:英国著名厨师,餐馆老板兼媒体人 | |
[01:37] | Are you sure it shouldn’t be blended? | 你确定不用搅拌一下吗 |
[01:39] | Don’t know. It’s good for your poo. | 不确定 这有利于你排便 |
[01:43] | That’s Gillian McKeith. | 那是吉莉安・麦克凯斯的节目 |
[01:43] | 吉莉安・麦克凯斯:苏格兰著名营养学家,电视主持人兼作家 | |
[01:46] | So, where you going today? | 那今天你要去哪儿 |
[01:49] | Madagascar. | 马达加斯加 |
[01:51] | Madagascar? Why? | 干啥去马达加斯加 |
[01:56] | See some friends. | 去见几个朋友 |
[01:57] | Hah! You haven’t got any friends. | 鬼扯 你哪有朋友 |
[01:58] | Yes, I have. Bobby. | 我有 波比就是 |
[02:01] | Bobby’s not your friend, he’s the postman. | 波比不是你的朋友 他是邮差 |
[02:03] | What’s going on, David? Why are you lying to me? | 到底怎么了 戴维 为什么要骗我 |
[02:05] | I’m not! | 我没有 |
[02:06] | I’m going to Madagascar to have lunch with a friend. | 我要去马达加斯加和一个朋友吃午饭 |
[02:09] | I’ll see you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[02:11] | Yeah. Go on, leave me then. | 去吧 把我自个留在这 |
[02:12] | I’ll try and stay alive till you get back. | 我会尽量活着等你回来的 |
[02:14] | Yeah. Bye-bye, then. Bye. | 好的 再见 再见 |
[02:16] | Fetch me a fork, | 递我把叉子 |
[02:17] | I want to mush up this smoothie! | 我想把这果昔捣成糊 |
[02:30] | 华而不实玩具屋 | |
[02:31] | Hello, Mr Yakamoto? | 你好 是山本先生吗 |
[02:35] | Can you hear me? It’s a very bad line. | 能听到我说话吗 电话线路很差 |
[02:39] | Yes, it’s an original simpsons chess set. | 对 是一套原装的”辛普森”国际象棋 |
[02:39] | 辛普森:美国福克斯台的一部动画情景喜剧,有品牌玩具 | |
[02:43] | Oh, yes, it’s in excellent condition, | 没错 保存状况极佳 |
[02:45] | except one of the Marges has a chip in her hair. | 只是其中一个玛姬的头发上有道缺口 |
[02:45] | 注:玛姬是辛普森家的妈妈 | |
[02:48] | No, no, not a potato chip! | 不 不 不是指炸薯片 |
[02:48] | 注:chip既有缺口的意思也有炸薯片的意思 | |
[02:52] | Can you hear me? | 您能听到吗 |
[02:54] | Oh, he’s gone. | 啊 他挂了 |
[02:58] | He was just starting to nibble as well. | 倒也无妨 反正他正准备找碴 |
[03:01] | I’m sorry, | 久等了 |
[03:03] | I only know you as Tealeaf. | 我只知道你叫小毛贼 |
[03:06] | – What’s your real name? – Michael. | -请问尊姓大名 -迈克 |
[03:10] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[03:12] | Oscar was a very good customer of mine, | 奥斯卡是我一位非常好的顾客 |
[03:15] | and one I was proud to call a friend. | 我很荣幸能与他以朋友相称 |
[03:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢关心 |
[03:21] | You said you wanted to see me? | 你说你想找我谈谈 |
[03:22] | Yes, it’s about Oscar. | 是的 是关于奥斯卡的 |
[03:25] | I don’t think it was suicide. | 我认为他不是自杀的 |
[03:30] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[03:37] | Now, I have something down here | 我这下面有些东西 |
[03:41] | I want to show you, | 想让你看看 |
[03:42] | but you mustn’t be frightened. | 但你一定要保持冷静 |
[03:45] | No, you’re all right, bruv. | 不用看了 别客气 伙计 |
[03:46] | I’m not into all that… | 我不迷那些… |
[03:57] | This way. | 这边请 |
[04:07] | It’s not a room full of beanie toys, is it? | 不会是摆满豆豆娃的密室吧 |
[04:10] | Not quite. | 不完全是 |
[04:16] | Oh, for fuck’s sake. | 天啊 我勒个擦 |
[04:23] | Chloe, breakfast’s ready. | 克洛伊 早餐准备好了 |
[04:24] | What are you doing, darling? | 你在干什么 亲爱的 |
[04:26] | – Looking for a book. – One of your schoolbooks? | -找一本书 -你的课本吗 |
[04:29] | No, it’s from the library. | 不是 是图书馆借来的书 |
[04:32] | Well, leave it now and come and have breakfast. | 好了 现先别管了 快过来吃早餐 |
[04:33] | I can’t! The man said the Jabberwocky would get me. | 不行 那个男人说炸脖龙会来抓我的 |
[04:37] | What man? | 什么男人 |
[04:38] | The man in my room. | 我房间里的那个男人 |
[04:41] | What? | 什么 |
[04:43] | Mum, take Lucy out for her walk, will you? | 妈妈 带露西出去散会儿步 好吗 |
[04:45] | – I need to talk to Chloe. – Yes, all right. | -我要和克洛伊谈谈 -好的 没问题 |
[04:48] | Come here, darling. | 到这来 亲爱的 |
[04:53] | Now… slowly… | 现在 慢慢地 |
[04:56] | tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[05:11] | Hoiti Toyti’s is just a front. | 华而不实玩具屋只是个门面 |
[05:14] | Yes, some of the collectibles turn in a decent profit, | 的确 部分收藏品带来了丰厚利润 |
[05:18] | but it’s pin money compared to this. | 但和这些相比 根本是小巫见大巫 |
[05:20] | I’m not proud of it, | 我没觉得了不起 |
[05:21] | but this stuff makes me thousands. | 但这里的东西让我身家上万 |
[05:24] | And people buy this shit? | 谁会买这些垃圾 |
[05:25] | You’d be surprised. | 保准你大吃一惊 |
[05:26] | Judges, teachers, | 有法官 也有教师 |
[05:28] | a lollipop lady who just likes the flags. | 一位只喜欢旗帜的女交协管员 |
[05:31] | We have our own secure website. Naz-eBay. | 我们有自己的加密网站”纳粹易趣” |
[05:35] | I’ve even traded with one or two celebrities. | 我甚至还和一两位名人做过生意 |
[05:38] | And was Mr Lomax into all this? | 洛马克斯先生也喜欢这些吗 |
[05:40] | No, he’d have never approved. | 不 他从不赞成 |
[05:41] | Then why are you showing me? | 那你为什么要给我看这些 |
[05:45] | Have you ever heard of Operation Paperclip? | 你听说过”回形针行动”吗 |
[05:47] | Yeah, it’s that game where you have to | 听过 那款游戏规定你要在 |
[05:49] | take the bones out without touching the sides. | 不触边的情况下把骨头移出来 |
[05:50] | No, that’s just Operation, MB Games. | 不 那只是米布玩具厂出的《动手术》游戏 |
[05:50] | 米布玩具厂:全称米尔顿・布拉德利玩具厂,已被收购 | |
[05:54] | Oh, I’ve got one upstairs actually, | 话说我楼上倒真有一套 |
[05:56] | but the box is slightly hazed. | 只是盒子上积了些尘 |
[05:58] | Operation Paperclip was a codename given to a secret project | “回形针行动”是一项绝密计划的代号 |
[06:02] | to recruit German scientists after the Second World War. | 目的是在二战后招收德国科学家 |
[06:08] | Now, Nazi doctors were excluded, | 在过去 纳粹医生遭人排斥 |
[06:10] | but a lot of them had their records bleached | 但是他们中不少人的底细早已洗白 |
[06:12] | and the government turned a blind eye. | 而政府也对此视而不见 |
[06:15] | This man here… | 这个男人… |
[06:18] | Angel, Islington. I’ve been looking for that. | 伊斯林顿市天使区 我一直在找这个 |
[06:22] | This man here, Dr Friedrich Ehrlichmann, | 这个男人 是弗里德里希・埃利希曼医生 |
[06:25] | was a brilliant neurosurgeon | 一位出色的神经外科医生 |
[06:27] | 约瑟夫・门格勒:纳粹党卫队军官,奥斯威辛集中营医师 | |
[06:27] | who studied under Josef Mengele. | 师从约瑟夫・门格勒 |
[06:30] | He should have been tried for war crimes, | 他本该因战争罪受到审判 |
[06:32] | but instead he was brought over to England | 但结果却被带到了英国 |
[06:35] | and allowed to continue his work. | 并获许继续工作 |
[06:38] | He was put in charge of a psychiatric hospital, | 他被分配去管理一家精神病院 |
[06:42] | and his patients there were his guinea pigs. | 那里的病人就是他的”小白鼠” |
[06:45] | What, and that hospital was…? | 什么 那家医院该不会是… |
[06:47] | Yes. Ravenhill. | 就是乌鸦岭医院 |
[06:52] | He was even allowed to bring his only child. | 他还获许把独生女带在身边 |
[06:58] | Edwina. | 爱德维娜 |
[07:18] | What… What time is it? | 现在…现在几点了 |
[07:23] | It’s ten o’clock. I’d better get to work. | 十点了 我得去上班了 |
[07:25] | Um, I’ve made you a coffee. | 我给你煮了咖啡 |
[07:26] | It’s Moroccan. It’s strong, but I love it. | 摩洛哥口味 很浓烈 不过我喜欢 |
[07:29] | I too must go to work. | 我也得去上班了 |
[07:31] | I have morning shift. | 我要上早班 |
[07:33] | No, you can’t leave, Shahrouz. | 不 你不能走 舒如门兹 |
[07:35] | I must or they fire me. | 我必须得去 不然会被解雇的 |
[07:38] | No, I mean you literally can’t leave. | 不 我是指 你走不了 |
[07:40] | I’ve chained your leg to the radiator. | 我用铁链把你的腿栓到暧气片上了 |
[07:43] | What?! What?! | 什么 搞什么 |
[07:45] | Now, let me explain to you why I had to do that. | 现在 听我解释 我也是出于无奈 |
[07:48] | You see that woman down there? | 你看到楼下那个女人了吗 |
[07:50] | She’s been spying on us all morning. | 她监视我们一早上了 |
[07:51] | She’s from the Home Office. | 她是内政部的人 |
[07:53] | She’s got a camera in her hat, I’ve seen it flashing. | 她帽子里有个摄像机 我看到镜头在闪 |
[07:55] | She’s trying to catch us out. | 她想抓住我们的马脚 |
[07:57] | But why can I not leave the house? | 但我为什么不能离开这里 |
[07:59] | Because she’ll talk to you, Shahrouz, | 因为她会找你谈话 舒如门兹 |
[08:02] | and she’ll bamboozle you into admitting things. | 然后她会哄骗你和盘托出 |
[08:04] | You’re better off staying here till she goes away. | 在她离开前 你最好都待在这里 |
[08:06] | Now, I’ve given you enough length to get to the toilet, yeah, | 我给你留长了一大截 好让你能去厕所 |
[08:09] | and I’ve put some cold meats on the cabinet. | 我在橱柜上放了一些冷盘肉 |
[08:11] | There’s ham, pork and some pickles. | 有火腿 猪肉和一些腌菜 |
[08:14] | I cannot eat these! | 我不能吃这些东西 |
[08:16] | Well, you’re going to have to have crackers then, Shahrouz. | 那你就得啃饼干了 舒如门兹 |
[08:18] | I can’t think of everything! | 我没法面面俱到 |
[08:20] | Look, I’ll be back at nine o’clock tonight | 听着 我今晚九点就会回来 |
[08:22] | and I’ll bring us a curry. | 我会带咖喱菜回来的 |
[08:23] | – OK? – But the chain is… | -好吗 -但是这锁链… |
[08:25] | Oh, fuck me sideways, she’s looking. | 搞毛啊 她正在看我们 |
[08:27] | Erm, quickly! Come and give me a kiss. | 快点 过来吻我一下 |
[08:33] | She’s not going to believe that, Shahrouz. | 就这样她不会信的 舒如门兹 |
[08:35] | Do it like you mean it. | 要情真意切地吻 |
[08:38] | A real long one. | 来个法式湿吻 |
[09:03] | Yeah, I think we got away with that. | 好了 我想我们躲过一劫了 |
[09:06] | But she’s leaving. | 但是她走了啊 |
[09:08] | And look who’s taking over. Oh, my God, there’s two of them. | 看看谁来替班了 天啦 还来了两个 |
[09:12] | Quickly look me in the eye, | 快看着我的眼睛 |
[09:13] | tell me you love me | 告诉我你爱我 |
[09:14] | and you’ll be waiting for me when I get back. | 你会在这里等我回来 |
[09:15] | – But… – They can lip-read, | -但是 -他们会读唇语 |
[09:16] | Shahrouz, they’re not daft. Do it! | 舒如门兹 他们不傻 快照做 |
[09:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:23] | I will be waiting for you when you get back. | 我会在这里等你回来 |
[09:30] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[09:33] | You see, they’re going now. | 你看 他们现在走了 |
[09:36] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[09:38] | We make a good team, don’t we? | 我们配合多默契 是不是 |
[09:41] | I’ll see you later. | 晚点见 |
[09:43] | Oh. Your clothes are downstairs in the wash by the way, | 顺便说一句 你的衣服在楼下的洗衣机里 |
[09:46] | but don’t worry, you’re not going to need them. | 不过别担心 你不会需要它们的 |
[09:49] | Bye! | 拜 |
[09:51] | Husband! | 老公 |
[09:57] | So, you didn’t know Mr Lomax | 这么说 你不知道洛马克斯先生 |
[09:58] | was a patient at Ravenhill? | 以前是乌鸦岭的病人 |
[10:00] | No, I just thought he was off doing the International Toy Fair. | 不知道 我当初以为他跑去搞国际玩具展了 |
[10:04] | I never made the connection | 直到今早看了报纸 |
[10:05] | till I read it in the newspaper this morning. | 才把这些事情联系起来 |
[10:08] | So, I decided to “Gooble” it, | 所以 我决定”谷哥”一下 |
[10:11] | and I got some very interesting hits. | 然后我发现了几个有意思的匹配记录 |
[10:13] | Do you call them hits? | 你管这些叫”匹配记录”不 |
[10:17] | Oh, it’s, erm… | 噢 这是 呃… |
[10:19] | All right… Now, look, see. | 好了 你快看 |
[10:20] | Bristol Evening News, | 《布里斯托尔晚报》 |
[10:22] | “Midwife stabbed in tragic pencil accident.” | “助产士惨死在铅笔穿刺之下” |
[10:25] | Camden Times, “Pantomime dwarf throws himself off bridge.” | 《卡姆登时报》”童话剧侏儒跳河自杀” |
[10:29] | The Ilkley Gazette… | 《伊尔克利公报》 |
[10:30] | “Local toy millionaire commits suicide.” | “当地玩具百万富翁自杀身亡” |
[10:33] | Three ex-Ravenhill patients dead in the same month. | 一个月内三个前乌鸦岭病人相继死去 |
[10:37] | Coincidence? I don’t think so. | 是巧合吗 我不觉得 |
[10:39] | Do you? | 你说呢 |
[10:42] | It must have something to do with Kenchington’s locket. | 这肯定和肯金顿的吊坠盒有关系 |
[10:44] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[10:45] | The night in the hospital, | 在医院的那晚 |
[10:46] | she was going on about a missing locket. | 她一直嚷嚷着自己丢了的吊坠盒 |
[10:48] | Maybe someone’s after it. | 可能有人在找这个东西 |
[10:50] | But why? | 但是为什么呢 |
[10:55] | Hello? | 喂 |
[10:56] | Yo, Teabag! It’s me, Mr J! | 喂 小笨贼 是我 J先生 |
[10:56] | 注:果冻先生弄错小毛贼的名字 | |
[10:58] | Sorry, who? | 抱歉 谁来着 |
[10:59] | Mr Jelly. How’s it going, my man? | 果冻先生 最近可好啊 哥们 |
[11:01] | Hope it’s all… dangling down. | 希望一切都…悬而已决了 |
[11:04] | – What you talking about? – The schnizzle. | -你在说什么啊 -黑话啊 |
[11:06] | Just talk to me normally, please. | 你正常讲话就好 拜托了 |
[11:08] | All right, thanks. | 那最好 谢了 |
[11:09] | Listen, you know you were talking about | 听着 你还记得自己说过 |
[11:10] | Kenchington having all that money stashed away? | 肯金顿把病院的公款都藏起来了吧 |
[11:12] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[11:13] | Well, I found out that her precious son, mr Jolly, | 我发现她的宝贝儿子 开心果先生 |
[11:15] | was doing illegal organ transplants on the side, | 生前还暗地从事非法器官移植活动 |
[11:18] | getting paid shitloads. | 一”刀”千金啊 |
[11:19] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -千真万确 |
[11:20] | You know how much you can get for a frozen kidney? | 你知道为一个冷冻肾脏可以收多少报酬吗 |
[11:22] | Never mind about that. I need you to listen to me. | 别管那个了 你认真听我说 |
[11:24] | I think our lives might be in danger. | 我想我们可能有生命危险 |
[11:27] | Why, what have we done now? | 为什么 我们又没干啥 |
[11:29] | Bingo! | 找到了 |
[12:34] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[12:35] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[12:36] | Help! Help! Lucy! | 救命啊 救命啊 露西 |
[12:49] | – Hello, Debbie. – Hi, Richard. | -你好 黛比 -你好 理查德 |
[12:51] | – Have you got everything you need? – I think so. | -你需要的东西都齐了吗 -我想齐了 |
[12:53] | I wouldn’t mind getting a bigger flat, | 我不介意换间大点的公寓 |
[12:55] | but the lease doesn’t come up until… | 可是旧租约还没到期 要到… |
[12:56] | No, I meant here, in this situation. | 不 我是指此时此地 |
[12:59] | Oh, yes. I’m good, thanks. | 哦对 都齐了 谢谢 |
[13:01] | – I’m just waiting for some make-up. – OK. | -我现在就是在等化妆 -好的 |
[13:03] | It should be pretty straightforward. | 那我就简单说明下 |
[13:04] | We’ve got a built-in half-hour delay, | 我们已内置了半小时延迟 |
[13:06] | so should there be any mistakes, we can go again. | 所以就算出了差错 我们都可以重来 |
[13:08] | – Should there be any mistakes? – Yes. | -“就算出了差错”吗 -是的 |
[13:10] | So, you want some mistakes? | 所以说 你想来些差错吗 |
[13:12] | No, but should there be any… | 不 但是如果出了的话… |
[13:14] | That’s what I’m asking. | 我问的就是这个 |
[13:15] | No, we don’t want any mistakes. | 不 我们不想出任何差错 |
[13:18] | I thought so. | 我想也是 |
[13:19] | It’s sometimes good to check, though, isn’t it? | 但有时候就该问个清楚 是吧 |
[13:21] | Yeah. I suppose it is. All right. I’ll see you out there. | 是的 我想是吧 好了 待会外头见 |
[13:24] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[13:25] | – Hi. – Thanks, Richard. | -嗨 -谢谢 理查德 |
[13:28] | I was just speaking to my husband. | 我刚在和我老公打电话 |
[13:29] | He rings me every five minutes. | 他隔五分钟就打一次 |
[13:30] | I’m like, “Shahrouz, you’re too clingy, | 我每次就说”舒如门兹 你太粘人了 |
[13:32] | “you’ve got to give me some space.” | “你得给我点个人空间” |
[13:34] | Right, erm, which one of you | 好了 哪一位是 |
[13:37] | is the lady who’s been raped three times | 是遭遇了三次强奸的女士 |
[13:39] | cos I’m meant to do her second. | 因为我想最后才给她化妆 |
[13:41] | I thought it was you cos you’ve got, like, a sad face, haven’t you? | 我就知道是你 因为你有张苦瓜脸 |
[13:44] | Which means you must be… | 那你肯定就是… |
[13:46] | – Debbie Hart. – Debbie Hart, got you. Right. | -黛比・哈特 -黛比・哈特 知道了 |
[13:48] | Come on, Hattie. Think what you’re doing. | 加油 海蒂 专心眼下的工作 |
[13:51] | Let’s have a look. | 咱来看看 |
[13:51] | So, um, yeah, I like it. | 不错 我喜欢 |
[13:53] | It’s quite natural. It’s like a no make-up make-up, isn’t it? | 妆容很自然 整个妆就像没化妆似的 |
[13:56] | A bit of product in your hair, maybe. | 可能就是头发得抹点东西 |
[13:58] | Whatever you want. You’re the expert. | 全听你的 您是专家 |
[13:59] | Don’t say that. You’ll put me off. | 别这么说 你过奖了 |
[14:02] | I like your locket. It’s nice. | 我喜欢你的吊坠盒 真好看 |
[14:04] | Quite ethnic-y, isn’t it? | 挺有异域风情 |
[14:06] | – What does the H stand for? – Is it an H? I can’t tell. | -这个H代表什么 -是H吗 我认不出 |
[14:09] | I’d like to get one of those for my husband, Shahrouz. | 我想给我老公舒如门兹也买个这样的吊坠盒 |
[14:11] | You know, with me being a Hattie. | 因为我叫海蒂[首字母是H] |
[14:13] | – I just got married, you see. – Oh, congratulations! | -我新婚不久 看这戒指 -恭喜 |
[14:16] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[14:17] | What have you got in there? | 吊坠盒里装的什么 |
[14:19] | Just like a picture of your boyfriend or something? | 你男友相片之类的吗 |
[14:21] | No, I don’t know what’s in it. I can’t open it. | 不 我也不知道里面有什么 我打不开 |
[14:23] | Oh, give over. Do you want me to open it for you? | 哦 怎会呢 要我帮你打开吗 |
[14:25] | – If you like. – Sometimes it’s just a question | -随你 -有时候关键只在于 |
[14:28] | of trying to force something into the crack. | 能不能成功霸王硬上弓 |
[14:30] | Sorry, that’s not against you. | 抱歉 并不是在讽刺你 |
[14:33] | Her hair needs washing. | 她该洗洗头了 |
[14:36] | Now then. Oh, hang on, it’s coming. | 好嘞 撑着 快开了 |
[14:42] | It’s nearly there. | 就差一点了 |
[14:43] | – We’re ready for you now. – OK. | -你要上场了 -好的 |
[14:45] | We’ll never know now, will we?! | 看来咱们与答案无缘了 对吧 |
[14:46] | – Well, thanks for trying. – OK. See you later. | -谢谢你的尝试 -客气 待会见 |
[14:50] | Oh, and Sam. Sorry, I’m going to need 20 to 45 minutes | 对了 山姆 抱歉我需要20到45分钟来给 |
[14:53] | on my rape victim, because… | 这位强奸案受害者化妆 因为… |
[14:57] | It’s a complete makeover. | 得给她改头换面 |
[14:58] | – OK, no worries. – OK. Right, sweetheart. | -行 别急 -好的 好了 甜心 |
[15:02] | Let’s have a look at you. | 咱来看看你 |
[15:03] | Will you do me a favour, please, and just try to smile one time? | 帮我个忙行吗 你就试着笑一次 |
[15:06] | I need to see where your laugh lines are. | 我得找到你的笑纹 |
[15:09] | That’s it, good girl! | 就是这样 好姑娘 |
[15:12] | So, tell me about these rapes. | 来 给我说说那几次强奸吧 |
[15:18] | Hello, Rachel. | 你好 瑞秋 |
[15:19] | This is Jeremy Goode from Brooke Street Library. | 我是布鲁克街图书馆的杰里米・古德 |
[15:22] | What have you done with Lucy? | 你把露西怎么样了 |
[15:24] | That’s right, yes. Well, I can remember where she is for now. | 你问对人了 目前我能记住她在哪儿 |
[15:26] | But I might forget. That depends. | 但难保不会忘 得看情况 |
[15:30] | Can you remember where you put things? | 你记得你把东西放哪了吗 |
[15:32] | Where did you put 50 Great Coastal Walks Of The British Isles, | 你把《不列颠群岛的五十处绝佳海岸步道》 |
[15:35] | Volume Two? | 第二卷放哪了 |
[15:36] | What does it matter? Just buy a replacement. | 有什么大不了的 就买本新的呗 |
[15:39] | I’ve told you we can’t find it. | 我说了 我们找不到 |
[15:42] | It’s a shame you said that, Rachel, | 很遗憾你这么说了 瑞秋 |
[15:43] | because I probably won’t be able to find Lucy, then. | 因为这样我可能会找不回露西 |
[15:47] | Maybe I’ll remember where parts of her are. | 或许我会想起她身体的某部分在哪 |
[15:50] | Yes, I’ll do that. | 对 我会做到的 |
[15:51] | If I find her tail, I’ll send you her tail. | 要是我找到她的尾巴 我就寄给你尾巴 |
[15:53] | If I find her ears, I’ll send you her ears. | 要是我找到她的耳朵 我就寄给你耳朵 |
[15:55] | Do you see how this is now? | 你现在搞清状况了吗 |
[15:59] | You’ve got 24 hours. | 给你24小时 |
[16:02] | Otherwise, you’ll be buying a replacement Lucy. | 不然 你就去买条新狗代替露西吧 |
[16:05] | Or maybe you could put the old one back together again, | 或者你可以把露西的肢体拼起来 |
[16:07] | like a jigsaw. | 像砌拼图一样 |
[16:09] | Thank you. Goodbye. | 多谢 再见 |
[16:16] | Let’s hope she finds it. | 希望她能找到 |
[16:35] | 欢迎来到森尼维耳养老院 | |
[18:25] | Wipe my bum. | 给我擦屁屁 |
[18:32] | Right. Come on. We haven’t got much time. | 快 快点 我们时间不多 |
[18:33] | What’s going on? Have we got a gig? | 怎么了 我们又有活了吗 |
[18:35] | I haven’t got time to explain, | 我没时间解释了 |
[18:37] | but if you stay, your life could be in danger. | 但要是你再不走 就会有生命危险 |
[18:38] | Why? Are they doing them salmon fishcakes again? | 为什么呢 他们又在做鲑鱼烤饼吗 |
[18:42] | I told them, they ought to use tinned. | 我告诉过他们 得用罐装的 |
[18:42] | 注:不用罐装而用新鲜的鲑鱼,鱼饼容易混有鱼刺 | |
[18:45] | Fred West’s. | 弗雷德・韦斯特牌的 |
[18:46] | It’s John West’s. Get your slippers on. | 是约翰・韦斯特牌的 快穿上拖鞋 |
[18:46] | 约翰・韦斯特:英国海产公司,以鲑鱼罐头闻名 弗雷德・韦斯特其实是连环杀手 | |
[18:48] | Where are we going at this hour? | 我们这个钟点要去哪 |
[18:49] | We’re going on a little adventure. Do as you’re told! | 我们要去探下险 快照我说的做 |
[18:52] | Is it going to be hot? Will I need sun cream? | 会很热吗 我要带防晒霜吗 |
[18:55] | No! I don’t know. Just bring a change of clothes. | 不用 我不知道啦 就带些换洗衣服 |
[18:57] | What’s going on, dear? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[18:58] | We’re going on a trip. You’re supposed to pack a few things. | 我们要去旅行了 你也该收拾下行李 |
[19:02] | – Ooh, lovely. – Pat can come, can’t she? | -真好 -帕特也能跟着来吧 |
[19:04] | Eh? No, it’s just you! | 啥 不 只有你 |
[19:06] | Oh, don’t be rotten. | 噢 别这么讨厌 |
[19:07] | Well, I’ll be no trouble. | 我不会麻烦你的 |
[19:09] | Just so long as I’ve got my pads. | 只要我带着卫生巾就行了 |
[19:11] | – Bring a lipstick, Pat. – Don’t bring a lipstick, Pat. | -带上口红 帕特 -别带口红 帕特 |
[19:13] | It’s going to be cold, apparently. | 外面肯定会很冷的 |
[19:16] | Oh, what am I going to wear? | 那我穿什么好呢 |
[19:17] | All my woollens are packed, my dear. | 我把毛衣都收起来了 亲爱的 |
[19:19] | Here, slip my Cardy on. | 来 先披着我的针织衫 |
[19:22] | I might buy a leather jacket. | 我可能会买件皮夹克 |
[19:24] | – What? – Thanks. | -什么 -谢谢 |
[19:26] | – Turn that off! – It’s far too dark, dear, can’t see a thing. | -把灯关了 -太黑了 啥都看不清 |
[19:29] | Now, is there a swimming pool? | 我说 那有泳池吗 |
[19:31] | – I mean, do I have to have my bathing costume? – No! | -我是说 我要带泳衣吗 -不用 |
[19:35] | Where’s she gone? | 她跑哪儿去了 |
[19:43] | Mrs Sowerbutts? | 舒巴次太太 |
[19:48] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[19:52] | – What are you doing? – I’m getting Mrs Price. | -你要去哪 -我去找普赖斯太太 |
[19:54] | No, she can’t come. No more! | 不 不能带她 满员了 |
[19:56] | Oh, no, I’ve got to invite her. | 不行 我得邀请她 |
[19:58] | She’ll be livid. | 不然她会发火的 |
[20:00] | It’ll be Fountains Abbey all over again. | 又会把这里毁得跟方廷斯修道院遗址一样 |
[20:00] | 方廷斯修道院是英国最大的修道院遗迹,自亨利八世 下令解散修道院后便被转卖,装饰遭拆卖,砖瓦拆来当建材 | |
[20:03] | Whoo-oo, Jean. | 我来了 珍 |
[20:06] | Are you decent? | 你穿着衣服没 |
[20:09] | She’s using one of her devices. | 她正在用她的振动器 |
[20:12] | Oh, Jesus! | 天呐 |
[20:15] | It’s like something out of Saw. | 就像是《电锯惊魂》里的东西 |
[20:37] | Mrs Sowerbutts? | 舒巴次太太 |
[20:42] | Mrs Sowerbutts? | 舒巴次太太 |
[20:47] | Oh, hello, dear. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[20:50] | Just give me five minutes. We’re going on a trip. | 等我五分钟 我们要去旅行了 |
[21:01] | 病人姓名:克劳迪亚・蕾恩 注册号:29193 | |
[21:04] | I’m just here to do a little mopping up. | 我只是来这把工作做完 |
[21:25] | She says she’s nearly there. Only a couple of minutes off. | 她说她就快高潮了 只需几分钟就好 |
[21:30] | Don’t fret. We won’t go without you. | 别焦急 我们不会丢下你的 |
[21:33] | Will you please be quiet?! | 你就不能安静点吗 |
[21:34] | We’re just waiting on Pat and then we can get going. | 只要等帕特收拾好了 我们就能出发了 |
[21:38] | We’re not waiting on Pat. | 我们不是在等帕特 |
[21:39] | We have to! She’s packed her pads now. | 不能不等 她在收拾卫生巾了 |
[21:42] | Oh, Pat and her pads! | 帕特她带什么卫生巾 |
[21:43] | It’s not a Saga holiday, this is life or death. | 又不是参加萨迦假期旅行团 眼下生死攸关 |
[21:43] | 萨迦假期:英国一家专为50岁以上老人规划旅行的公司 | |
[21:46] | Oh, come on, Jean. Wind it up! | 快点儿 珍 赶紧结束 |
[21:50] | – Wipe my bum. – I’ve wiped it 16 times already. | -给我擦屁屁 -我都擦16遍了 |
[21:54] | – Wipe my bum! – I’ve wiped it and wiped it. | -给我擦屁屁 -擦过啦擦过啦 |
[21:56] | There’s nothing there. | 已经够干净的了 |
[21:57] | I don’t want to wipe it any more. | 我不想再擦了 |
[21:58] | It’ll just get sore. | 再擦会痛的 |
[22:04] | They should do a Panorama on this. | BBC真该让《全面观》报道下这事 |
[22:04] | 《全面观》:是BBC台一档深入探讨新闻时事的纪录片 | |
[22:06] | It’s a disgrace. | 真不知廉耻 |
[22:07] | They did a dogwatch on them fishcakes, | BBC的《监察消费者》来报道过这里的鱼饼 |
[22:09] | but it never came to anything. | 但还是无济于事 |
[22:11] | It’s Watchdog. Give me your bag. Come on. | 是《消费者监察员》 把包给我 跟上 |
[22:11] | 《消费者监察员》:BBC台是一档消费者权力保护节目 针对消费者遇到的问题和欺诈行为展开尖锐的调查 | |
[22:21] | 克劳迪亚・蕾恩 | |
[22:24] | She’s already dead. | 她已经死了 |
[22:26] | Wipe her bum. | 给她擦屁屁 |
[22:29] | Mrs Price never would have managed this. She’s agoraphobic. | 普赖斯夫人肯定跟不上来 她有恐旷症 |
[22:29] | 恐旷症:对公开或公共场合不正常的恐惧 | |
[22:33] | What a surprise! | 真没想到 |
[22:34] | She doesn’t like wide open spaces. | 她不喜欢开阔的空间 |
[22:37] | 注:小丑故意把wide open space曲解为女性的下体 | |
[22:37] | Neither do I after what I’ve seen. | 看完刚才那一幕 我也不爱开阔的空间 |
[22:39] | Come on. | 快点 |
[22:41] | It’s done. | 搞定了 |
[22:43] | She didn’t know anything. | 她一问三不知 |
[22:45] | Barely knew her own name. | 就连自己名字都不记清 |
[22:48] | Who’s next, the clown or the kid? | 下一个轮到谁 小丑还是小伙子 |
[22:51] | All right. I’ll get onto it. | 好的 我马上去办 |
[23:08] | Well, you could move the old lady | 好了 你可以把老太太 |
[23:11] | over to your ever-growing corpse column. | 移到”持续增加的死人”一栏里去了 |
[23:15] | In fact, you can move the whole lot. | 事实上 你可以全部都拿掉 |
[23:17] | The plasma screen’s arrived. | 等离子屏幕到了 |
[23:20] | Right. | 是喔 |
[23:21] | Do you want me to start uploading all the data, Ma’am? | 要我现在就上传数据吗 夫人 |
[23:24] | First things first, Kelvin. | 事有轻重缓急 凯文 |
[23:26] | There’s a Frasier double bill on Channel 4+1. | 公共4+1台有《欢乐一家亲》两集联播 |
[23:26] | 《欢乐一家亲》:美国情景喜剧 | |
[23:36] | Mum? | 妈 |
[23:39] | Mum, I’m back. | 妈 我回来了 |
[23:43] | Madagascar was shut. | 马达加斯加今天不开放 |
[23:49] | Mum? | 妈 |
[24:09] | Oh, where the bloody hell have you been? | 你到底死哪儿去了 |
[24:25] | – That’s it? – Yes. | -是那本书吗 -没错 |
[24:30] | Where did you find it? | 在哪儿找到的 |
[24:31] | My husband had it. | 我丈夫拿走了 |
[24:34] | In his office. It just got buried under some papers. | 忘在了办公室 压在纸堆下面 |
[24:39] | No system, you see. | 杂乱无章就是这个后果 |
[24:43] | Got to have a system. | 要有条有理才行 |
[24:46] | Do you ever see the Silent Singer, Rachel? | 你有见过无声歌者吗 瑞秋 |
[24:51] | No. | 没有 |
[24:54] | I do. | 我见过 |
[24:57] | When things aren’t right. | 每当事情不对劲就出现 |
[25:02] | I’ve been seeing him a lot lately. | 我最近经常看到他 |
[25:06] | Too much, actually. | 其实是老看到他 |
[25:09] | I hope he’ll go away for a bit now we’ve found the book. | 既然书找到了 我希望他会消失一阵子 |
[25:12] | Let me have Lucy first. | 先把露西还给我 |
[25:15] | She’s all right. | 她安然无恙呢 |
[25:18] | Aren’t you, girl? | 对不对啊 乖乖 |
[25:26] | 《不列颠群岛的五十处绝佳海岸步道》第一卷 | |
[25:27] | Volume one? | 第一卷 |
[25:29] | No! | 不 |
[25:44] | Can you find the end on that, David? | 你能找到头端吗 戴维 |
[25:45] | I’ve got no nails. | 我带着手套没指甲 |
[25:48] | Oh, it’s a right faff this, isn’t it? | 瞎忙活一场 真是费时 是吧 |
[25:51] | It’s worse than Christmas. | 比圣诞节还糟 |
[25:54] | You couldn’t do this every day, could you? | 总不能成天这样吧 |
[25:56] | It would cost a fortune in bin bags. | 光买垃圾袋就得花不少钱 |
[25:59] | What did you have to do this for? | 你为什么一定要这样做 |
[26:01] | It was dog eat dog. | 弱肉强食 由不得我 |
[26:03] | He was trying to kill me, David. | 他想杀我呢 戴维 |
[26:06] | No, he wasn’t! | 不 他才没有 |
[26:08] | He was bringing you this. | 他是给你送这个来的 |
[26:11] | Disabled parking badge. | 残疾人泊车标志 |
[26:12] | He worked for the council. | 他是区议会的职员 |
[26:15] | I’ve been at them for ages to get me one of these. | 我追着他们要这个要了好久 |
[26:17] | I know. I was trying to help. | 我知道 所以我想帮忙呗 |
[26:20] | I don’t want you to die. Why would I want you to die? | 我压根不想你死 我怎会想你死呢 |
[26:24] | Everybody dies, David. | 人终有一死 戴维 |
[26:27] | I’m no different. | 我也不例外 |
[26:31] | Now, do you want to keep his willy? | 好了 你想留着他的小鸡鸡吗 |
[26:43] | Let’s talk about your book. | 我们来谈谈您的著作吧 |
[26:44] | Yes! Smells Like Debbie! | 好的 《香如黛比》 |
[26:46] | – ‘Smells Like Debbie. – Yes. | -《香如黛比》 -对 |
[26:47] | – That’s of course. – Now, there’s an interesting story to this. | -无庸置疑 -这本书背后有个有趣的故事 |
[26:49] | This book started out as a perfume. | 这本书起源于一瓶香水 |
[26:52] | It did start out as a perfume. | 的确是这样的 |
[26:54] | I really wanted to make a perfume | 我真的很想做一瓶香水来着 |
[26:55] | because everyone’s’ always saying to me, | 因为大家总是对我说 |
[26:57] | “Debbie, Debbie, you smell amazing.” | “黛比 黛比 你好香啊” |
[26:58] | Then I like, well, | 然后我就想 |
[27:00] | why don’t I make a perfume. | 那我干嘛不做瓶香水呢 |
[27:01] | So someone made the perfume. | 所以有人做出了香水 |
[27:03] | And then, | 之后 |
[27:03] | unfortunately, it brought people out in hives. | 很不幸它会引起荨麻疹 |
[27:06] | But no animals were hurt during it, just people, | 所幸当中除了人 没有动物受伤 |
[27:09] | but they were already ill. | 但那些人本来就有病 |
[27:20] | Hello, Hoiti Toyti’s? | 你好 这里是华而不实玩具屋 |
[27:21] | It’s me. Put Channel Five on now. | 是我 马上打开公共五台 |
[27:25] | You know you showed me that picture of | 记得你给我看的照片吗 |
[27:27] | – Kenchington wearing that locket? – Yes. | -肯金顿戴着那个吊坠那张 -记得 |
[27:30] | That’s the one, isn’t it? | 就是画面那个 对不对 |
[27:31] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[27:35] | You’ve found it. | 你找到了 |
[27:36] | What’s happening now? | 现在这是在搞什么 |
[27:38] | It’s just tuning all the channels in, Ma’am. | 正在搜索出全部频道 夫人 |
[27:41] | Come on! | 快点儿 |
[27:44] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[27:45] | – Can we go back a second? – Leave it! | -能不能倒回去一下 -别停 |
[27:47] | I want all the channels. | 我所有频道都要 |
[27:50] | Actually, is there any way of not having BBC Three? | 事实上 能不能不要BBC三台 |
[27:55] | 第六演播室培根格里斯 | |
[27:59] | I have to say, I think you’re really brave. | 我得说 你真的很勇敢 |
[28:02] | I was raped once. | 我也被强奸过一次 |
[28:04] | 《霍尔比市》:BBC一台的医疗电视剧 | |
[28:04] | On Holby. I found it really distressing. | 在《霍尔比市》里 真的很痛苦 |
[28:06] | You have to provide your own transport. | 还得自己解决来回交通问题 |
[28:13] | Here we go. I’ve done it. | 好了 我打开了 |
[28:14] | It was all rusted up. | 全锈得不成样子 |
[28:15] | – Is there anything in it? – I dunno. Just a load of bits. | -里边有什么 -不知道 就一堆碎末 |
[28:21] | Smells like… | 闻着就像… |
[28:22] | Smells like Sugar Puffs. | 像糖泡芙[一种甜麦片]似的 |
[28:24] | What would someone keep that for? | 珍藏那种东西有什么用 |
[28:25] | No idea. | 想不通 |
[28:26] | You can put something nice in that now. | 现在可以用来放别的好东西啦 |
[28:28] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |