Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

疯城记(Psychoville)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 疯城记(Psychoville)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Previously on Psychoville
[00:02] Anyone else apart from him see you do that murder? 除了他还有谁看见你那场谋杀了
[00:05] Now, David! 快动手 戴维
[00:13] This whole collection has taken me years to amass. 这些收藏花我了多年的心血
[00:16] – How many more do you need? – Just the one, Tealeaf. -你还差多少 -只差一个 小毛贼
[00:18] These people are serious collectors. 那帮人是专职搞收藏的
[00:21] Now, find me that crocodile! 现在 把鳄鱼给我找出来
[00:27] Are you happy now? 你这下高兴了
[00:30] Who sent you this? 谁寄给你的
[00:31] – You did. – That’s an O. This was meant for me. -你啊 -中间是个O 这是寄给我的
[00:35] Freddy doesn’t live in the storeroom. 弗雷迪不住在储藏室
[00:36] Looks like he should be in the bin by the state of him. 看他的样子应该待在垃圾箱里
[00:39] Don’t you dare! 你好大的胆子
[00:43] Jesus, Joy. 老天啊 乔伊
[00:48] 疯城记
[00:53] 埃文郡 布里斯托尔市
[00:57] Well, that was fun, wasn’t it? 刚才很有意思 对吧
[00:59] Would’ve been nice to 要是能多待一会
[01:01] have stayed and seen who the murderer was… 看完谁是凶手该多好啊
[01:03] Well, I’m sorry, George, 抱歉 乔治
[01:05] but I thought my boobs were gonna explode. 但我觉得我的胸部快要胀爆了
[01:08] The Theatre Royal wouldn’t 我相信皇家剧院可不乐见
[01:09] want me dripping milk all over the stalls. 我溢出的奶水弄脏整排前座
[01:23] Everything all right, Nicola? 妮古拉 都还好吗
[01:24] – How’s he been? – Fine. -他怎样呢 -挺好的
[01:25] I’ve not heard a peep out of him. 他一声都没吭
[01:27] Yes, he’s a very placid little boy. 是啊 他是个安静的小男孩
[01:30] He’s livening up now 他马上就会活跃起来
[01:32] cos he can smell mummy’s milk. 因为他能闻到妈咪的奶香
[01:34] Here, I’ll get him latched on. 给我吧 我来喂他
[01:36] Come on then, Nicola, I’ll take you home now. 来吧 妮古拉 我来送你回家
[01:43] Oh, by the way, this came for you. 对了 这是寄给你们的
[01:45] I had to sign for it, I hope that’s OK. 我帮你签收了 希望没什么问题
[01:49] No, that’s fine. Thank you, Nicola. 没事 谢谢你 妮古拉
[01:51] Can you get me some 你出去后顺便给我
[01:54] cabbage leaves while you’re out, George? 带点卷心菜叶回来吧 乔治
[01:55] He’s sucking me red raw here. 他正在吸我的乳头
[02:01] 西米德兰兹郡 达德利市
[02:03] How do you go to the toilet? 你们怎么上厕所呢
[02:05] I’m assuming each of you has your own anus? 我想你们各自有肛门的吧
[02:09] Is it equal or does one go more than the other? 去的次数一样多 还是其中一个比较多呢
[02:11] Oh, do you mind? 拜托 你恶不恶心啊
[02:13] I’m interested. 我只是感兴趣
[02:14] We don’t get a lot of this kind of thing in Dudley. 连体双胞胎在达德利可不多见
[02:16] He’s locked himself in his room 他把自己反锁在房间里
[02:18] – and he’s not coming out. – What’s he done with Snappy? -他不想出来 -他把潇洒鳄鱼怎么了
[02:21] He won’t say. I tried the Jaffa Cakes, he wasn’t interested. 他没说 我用佳发饼哄他 也没用
[02:26] This is ridiculous. 这太荒唐了
[02:28] We are being held hostage by a seven-year-old boy. 我们居然被一个七岁的小屁孩挟持了
[02:31] ‘Ere, let me speak to him. 让我跟他谈谈
[02:34] – I have a way with kids. – Shall I come with? -我对付小孩自有一套 -要我陪你吗
[02:37] Cheeky Girls原是罗马尼亚一对身材苗条的双胞胎组合
[02:37] No, you stay here and keep your eye on the Cheeky Girls. 不用 你留在这儿盯着无耻姐妹花
[02:41] They’re not to be trusted. 我可信不过她们
[02:45] So… 那么…
[02:48] if one of you needs to…pump, 如果你们中的一个要…便便了
[02:51] can the other one, like, hold it in? 另一个能 忍住吗
[02:59] You know, Ian, 是这样的 伊恩
[03:01] when my Daddy was a little boy, in 1912, 1912年 那时我爸爸还是个孩子
[03:04] there was a ship called the Titanic which sank. 有一艘叫做泰坦尼克的船沉没了
[03:09] Hundreds of people died, 成百上千的人死于非命
[03:11] many children among them 其中不乏孩子
[03:13] and Hamley’s, the toy shop, 所以哈姆雷斯玩具店
[03:13] 哈姆雷斯号称世界上最大的玩具店
[03:15] made 500 black mohair bears 做了5百只黑色马海毛玩具熊
[03:17] and put them in its window as a symbol of the nation’s grief. 放在橱窗中 象征举国悲痛
[03:23] Well, my Daddy had one of these bears, 我爸爸得到了其中一个玩具熊
[03:26] and he gave it to me. 并把它传给了我
[03:28] He said, “This represents all” 他说 “这代表着那些”
[03:31] “those little dead children. Look after him.” “不幸丧生的孩子们 好好保管他”
[03:37] I’ve still got him. 至今我还收着
[03:39] I take him to bed with me every night. 每晚我都和它相拥入眠
[03:42] As I grew older, I carried on my collection. 随着年龄在增长 我也在继续收藏
[03:45] I thought somehow I could 我认为这样子我就可以
[03:48] keep alive the child in me. 保存我心中的童真
[03:52] It’s a terrible thing, growing old. 长大 真是件糟糕的事
[03:55] I’ve not long left now, I know I haven’t, 我知道我的时日不多了
[03:59] but if you could help me find Snappy the Crocodile, 但如果你能帮我找到潇洒鳄鱼
[04:05] then that little boy who’s still inside me will live on… 我内心的童真就能永存不朽
[04:10] and I won’t end my days as just… 当我离世时 就不会只是
[04:14] another sad, lonely old man. 一个悲伤孤独的老人
[04:18] I can’t hear a word you’re saying. 你说的话我一个字都没听到
[04:31] No-one’ll stop because of the hook. 看到我这钩子 都没人愿意停车
[04:33] Oh, it’s all right, there’s a recovery vehicle on its way. 没关系 拖车已经在路上了
[04:38] You know who had a car like this, don’t you? 你知道谁有辆这样的车吗
[04:40] 死后获得世界马戏博览报的终身成就奖的英国小丑
[04:40] Charlie Carolli. 查理・卡罗里
[04:41] Ah, you don’t know who that is, do you? 看吧 你不知道那是谁吧
[04:43] Can’t say that I do. 我的确不知道
[04:45] Did she present Ground Force? 她是不是演过《陆军》[英剧]
[04:48] Charlie Dimmock. 那是查理・迪莫克[演员]
[04:50] Oh… Call yourself a clown!? 你还算是个小丑吗
[04:51] You don’t know the first thing about it, do you? 小丑界最基础的知识你都一无所知
[04:53] I bet you haven’t even got your face registered 我敢肯定你连自己的脸谱都没
[04:53] 把小丑妆画在鸡蛋上是加入国际小丑协会的注册传统
[04:54] – on an egg, have you? – On an egg? -注册在鸡蛋上 -鸡蛋上吗
[04:57] Yeah, that’s how you copyright your make-up, twit. 对 只有这样你才能取得你的小丑妆版权 笨蛋
[05:00] Shame you can’t do it for names. 不能单凭名字闯荡真是可惜了
[05:01] You knew I was called Mr Jelly! 你明知道我叫果冻先生
[05:03] I did want to call myself Dr Diddle, 我也想叫自己迪杜医生啊
[05:05] but there was a paedophile arrested in York 但原来有个恋童癖在约克郡被捕了
[05:08] with the same name so it didn’t seem appropriate. 也叫这名字 所以那用作艺名很不妥
[05:11] Besides, Mr Jolly suits my character. 另外 叫开心果也符合我的形象
[05:14] What character? A paper plate with glasses on? 什么形象 架着眼镜的纸板脸吗
[05:16] Well, the distinction is clear enough to me. 一个字母的区别对我来说够清楚了
[05:18] It’s not clear, though, 我可不这么觉得
[05:19] or else I’d not be getting your blackmail letters. 不然我就不会收到给你的勒索信了
[05:21] My life could be in danger cos someone thinks I’m you. 我或有生命危险 就因为有人把我当作你
[05:23] I thought you didn’t want to be involved? 我以为你不想被牵连其中呢
[05:25] I am involved. Look! 我已经受牵连了 瞧
[05:34] Is this why you wanted to see me? 这就是你要见我的原因吗
[05:36] Yes, it’s got to stop, Jolly, 没错 这也该停止了吧 开心果
[05:37] I’m sick of all this confusion! 我受够身份混淆这事了
[05:39] Excuse me, I’m looking for a Mr Jelly? 不好意思 我要找果冻先生
[05:41] Jolly! 是开心果
[05:44] Emergency services spent several hours at the scene. 应急服务部在现场逗留了数小时
[05:48] Police in London are investigating the discovery of two 伦敦警方正在对这所公寓
[05:50] bodies found locked in a trunk in an apartment. 木箱内发现的两具尸体展开调查
[05:54] The bodies, both said to be male, have yet to be identified, 两具尸体均为男性 身份还没得到确认
[05:57] but senior officers are treating the deaths as highly suspicious. 但是高级警官认为这起案件很可疑
[06:01] A witness described seeing a man 一位目击者称看到一个戴着
[06:04] wearing a hat with mirrors on it fleeing the scene. 一顶有镜面的帽子的男人逃离了现场
[06:08] Mamma. 妈妈
[06:16] Mamma. 妈妈
[06:20] I’m coming, Freddy. 我来了 弗雷迪
[06:24] 苏塞克斯郡 伊斯特本市
[06:43] Kevin, that was a two bow audience, not a three bow audience. 凯文 是两次鞠躬谢幕 不是三次
[06:47] Half of them were already up with their coats on. 一半的观众都已经把外套穿上了
[06:49] Yeah, but the front row were still sitting. 但是第一排的还坐着呢
[06:51] Yes, well they’re the Sunshine Coach mob. 对啊 但他们是坐智障专车来的
[06:54] They’ve no choice. 他们就只能坐着
[06:56] Right, before you all deselect, 好了 在你们解散之前
[06:59] just a few parish notices. 我简单作一下会务报告
[07:01] Thank you. Now I hope 谢谢 我希望
[07:02] you’ve all signed Debbie’s get well soon card, 你们都已在黛比的康复祝愿卡上签名了
[07:06] which is knocking around in wardrobe village. 卡片已在各衣帽间传递一圈了
[07:08] She’s fine, she’s in a…a stable condition. 她很好 她的状况…很稳定
[07:11] She’s having every test known to man… 她做遍了所有的医学检查
[07:13] She just won’t wake up. A bit like tonight’s audience. 只是还没醒来 有点像今晚的观众
[07:17] Why aren’t I getting anything on Safari, So-goody? 为什么我的招牌标语就没捧红我呢
[07:17] “Safari, So-goody”是克里斯多夫・比金斯在其主持的 问答节目《On safari》中的标语
[07:19] Anyway… 算了…
[07:21] would anyone like to 有谁愿意把卡片
[07:22] take the card to Debbie in hospital? 带去医院给黛比呢
[07:23] I’d go myself, 我本想自己去
[07:24] – but I’ve got a flotation tank booked. – I’ll do it. -但是我预约了盐池水疗 -我去
[07:27] Robert, you’re a wonderful marvel. 罗伯特 你这善良的小东西
[07:29] – You shouldn’t go there, Robert. – Why not? -你不能去 罗伯特 -怎么不能
[07:31] You know why. 你明知故问
[07:32] Now a bit of good news, 再来宣布一条好消息
[07:34] Kirsty Wark has got cold feet 柯丝蒂・沃克临阵退缩了
[07:34] 柯丝蒂・沃克是BBC知名节目主持人
[07:37] so guess who’s switching 大家来猜猜谁将代替她
[07:39] on the Eastbourne Christmas lights tonight? 为今晚的伊斯特本圣诞灯会亮灯呢
[07:41] Yes, Biggins! 没错 就是在下
[07:43] Now, normally of course we’d have Snow White doing this, 其实通常是由白雪公主来担任的
[07:46] but as Debbie’s understudy it isn’t fair to ask Joanne to do it. 但是我觉得让黛比的替补乔安妮来担任有失公允
[07:49] The feedback I’ve been getting is… 我收到的反馈指出
[07:51] well, that you’re confusing people. 你让他们摸不着头脑
[07:54] Nobody knows what you’re meant to be. 没人看明白你在演什么
[07:57] So I shall do the honours myself tonight, 所以今晚将由我亲自掌灯
[08:00] with the dwarves around me as dressing. 小矮人们则围着我做陪衬
[08:02] Quick speech, photo, photo 简短说说话 拍拍照
[08:03] and say goodbye, Gillian. 然后说再见 吉莉安
[08:05] All right, class? Dismissed. 好了 各位 解散吧
[08:09] You’ve got to tell them, Robert. 你得告诉大伙儿 罗伯特
[08:11] It was an accident, Kerry. 那不过是个意外 凯瑞
[08:12] Anyway, it’s got nothing to do with you. 再说了 关你什么事
[08:14] Robert, there’s a letter for you. 罗伯特 有你的信
[08:17] What’s this? 这是什么呀
[08:18] Some fanny mail for Robert? 女粉丝给罗伯特的来信吗
[08:20] Give me that back. 还给我
[08:22] You’ve got groupies sending you their keys now. 你的粉丝们把家里钥匙都寄来了
[08:24] None of your business. 不关你的事
[08:28] Don’t you worry, hen. 别着急 小矮妹
[08:30] One day your Prince will come. 总有一天你的王子会出现的
[08:32] All over those little titties, if you’re lucky. 走运的话 你会在芸芸矮妹中被看上的
[08:37] Mamma. 妈妈
[08:42] Mamma. 妈妈
[08:47] 弗雷迪的床床
[08:56] It’s all right, my little Freddy Fruitcake. 没事的 我的弗雷迪小乖乖
[09:01] Mummy’s here. 妈咪来了
[09:07] Freddy? 弗雷迪
[09:13] Are you playing hide and seek? 跟妈妈玩躲猫猫吗
[09:18] Mamma. 妈妈
[09:20] Where are you? 你在哪里呀
[09:22] Come out, come out wherever you are! 出来吧 快从那里出来吧
[09:29] What have you done to Mummy? 你怎么咬妈妈呀
[09:31] You teething already? 你已经出牙了吗
[09:40] Freddy, stop it! Freddy! 弗雷迪 住手 弗雷迪
[09:43] Freddy, stop! 弗雷迪 住手
[09:47] I think you need some Calpol. 你得吃点退烧药
[09:54] Mamma… 妈妈
[10:08] No, no… 不 不要
[10:22] Mamma… 妈妈
[10:36] Sorry, I was looking for Debbie Hart’s room? 抱歉 请问黛比・哈特的病房在哪儿
[10:40] Debbie? We had a whip-round and got you this. 黛比 大家凑钱给你买了这只熊
[10:43] Well, I think Phil just won it on the pier 我看八成是菲利在码头赢来的
[10:45] and kept the money, 自己则中饱私囊
[10:46] but I can’t prove it. 但我没有证据
[10:49] Anyway, I just wanted to apologise 不管怎么样 我只是想来道歉
[10:54] because this is all my fault, 都是我不好
[10:55] but I never meant for you to end up like this. 但我真不是故意把你害成这样的
[10:59] I am sorry, Debbie. 对不起 黛比
[11:01] Truly I am. 发自肺腑的
[11:14] Debbie? 黛比
[11:17] – Where am I? – You’re in hospital. -我在哪里啊 -在医院
[11:20] – You had an accident. – Who are you? -你出了意外 -你是谁
[11:23] – I’m Robert, we… – Ah, you’re are awake. -我是罗伯特 我们… -你醒了
[11:25] I’ll get Doctor Mekos. 我去叫默考斯医生
[11:27] Your boyfriend’s got to leave now. 你男朋友不能留在这
[11:29] Boyfriend? 男朋友
[11:34] Yeah. I’m your boyfriend. 没错 我是你男朋友
[11:37] How long? 多长了
[11:39] About… 大概…
[11:43] No, I mean, how long have we been together? 不 我是问 我们在一起多长时间了
[11:48] Oh, two years. 哦 两年了
[11:51] Really? 是吗
[11:53] Lucky me. 我还真走运
[11:58] All right. Don’t get excited, 好了 别那么激动
[11:58] 伦敦市中心
[11:59] 蜡像馆
[12:00] I’ve got to get my breath back. 让我喘口气
[12:02] Look…look at ’em. 瞧啊 瞧它们
[12:04] God. 老天
[12:09] Here, David, come and have a look at this. 过来 戴维 过来看看这个
[12:13] Here he is, look. Your Acid Bath Murderer. 瞧这位 你喜欢的酸浴杀手哦
[12:17] John George Haigh, 约翰・乔治・黑格
[12:19] 1909 to 1949. 于1909至1949年间行凶
[12:21] They’re not scary to look at, are they? 瞅上去可没那么吓人呢 是吧
[12:23] He looks like one of the Chuckle Brothers. 样子挺像”搞笑兄弟”中的一个
[12:23] “搞笑兄弟”是BBC一对喜剧演员
[12:27] So when’s he coming, our next victim? 我们下一个目标什么时候过来
[12:30] – Nine o’clock. – It was a good idea to meet him down here. -九点 -在这里见面真是个好主意
[12:33] You’ve got everything you need, haven’t you? 各种工具 一应俱全 不是吗
[12:35] Eh, just think, we could be in here one day. 想想看 我们有朝一日也会被制成蜡像的
[12:39] “David And Maureen Sowerbutts,” “戴维和莫琳・舒巴次”
[12:42] “mother and son serial killers.” “母子连环杀手”
[12:44] – Yeah. – Don’t have ’em put -没错 -可别让他们给我
[12:46] me in dumpy trousers, David, 套上短粗的裤子 戴维
[12:47] like Rose West. 跟萝斯・韦斯特似的[英国连环杀手]
[12:49] I want to look decent. 我要看上去体面点的
[12:51] Ruth Ellis has got a nice little skirt on, look. 露丝・埃利斯穿了条漂亮小裙呢 瞧
[12:51] 露丝・埃利斯是英国历史上最后一个女死刑犯
[12:55] 外号校园杀手,最后在监狱以电椅处决
[12:55] Ted. 泰德[美国连环杀手]
[12:57] David? 戴维吗
[12:59] David! 戴维
[13:00] Right, I’ll leave you to it. Just enjoy it. 好 接下来交给你了 好好享受
[13:03] Where are you?! 你在哪儿啊
[13:06] Bit of a macabre place to meet. 这个见面地点可真够阴森的
[13:11] I like it. 我喜欢这里
[13:14] So, what did you want to see me about? 那么 你找我什么事儿啊
[13:18] You know I done that bad murder at the hotel? 你知道酒店那场谋杀是我搞砸的吧
[13:21] Yes, and do you know 没错 那你知道吗
[13:22] we’ve lost business with that hotel now. 那家酒店不做咱们的生意了
[13:24] They won’t have us back. 他们不肯再合作了
[13:27] Fancy you smearing the walls with your own excrement! 真没想到你竟用自己的大便涂满墙
[13:31] You could have used Nutella, 你该用能多益[巧克力酱品牌]
[13:34] it’s exactly the same. 效果完全一样
[13:36] First we went to see Graham. 我们先去见了格雷汉姆
[13:39] He wanted to call the police… 他想去报警…
[13:40] Yes, well, since Graham’s unfortunate accident, 是啊 自从格雷汉姆不幸意外身亡后
[13:43] I’m in charge of the company 现在由我来主管公司
[13:44] so you can deal with me from now on. 所以今后有事跟我说就行了
[13:46] Then we went to see Cheryl. 然后我们去找了找绮丽尔
[13:49] She had a big mouth. 她有张大嘴巴[双关]
[13:49] 此处戴维是指替绮丽尔涂满了口红,而对方理解为绮丽尔乱说话
[13:51] Cheryl never took things seriously enough for my liking. 绮丽尔从来不把我的喜好当一回事
[13:55] And, besides, she was getting far too old to be a flapper girl. 况且她都老得当不了摩登女郎了
[13:55] 摩登女郎是指是20年代化着浓艳红唇留着黑色波普头的女孩
[13:59] And then we went to see Martin. 接着我们又去见了马丁
[14:01] He got all choked up. 他都说不出话了[双关]
[14:01] 此处戴维是指马丁死了 对方理解为马丁哽咽
[14:04] He was only ever good for playing dead bodies. 他也就只能演好一具尸体
[14:09] But he did have a hatchback. 不过人家好歹有辆掀背车
[14:12] Now we’ve come to see you. 现在我们来见你了
[14:14] Yes, well, I’m running things a little 对 其实我处理事情要比
[14:18] more professionally than Graham 格拉汉姆更专业一点儿
[14:19] So if you want your old job back, 如果你想回来干的话
[14:21] you’ll have to audition, 你必须再参加面试
[14:22] none of this “Friend of a friend” business. 我可不搞走后门这套
[14:26] Oh, would I have to do a song? 那我需要唱歌吗
[14:28] No, you can speak-sing, 不用 不过你可以说唱
[14:31] you don’t have to be Michael Balls. 你用不着学迈克尔・波尔斯
[14:31] 迈克尔・波尔斯:歌影视三栖的英国艺人
[14:36] But you’ve come up trumps with this venue, 鉴于你本次会面选点让我很满意
[14:38] I’ll give you that. 我就给你唱吧
[14:42] This is a perfect place to do a murder. 这里真是搞谋杀(活动)的绝佳地点啊
[14:49] Yeah, 没错
[14:51] it is. 的确如此
[14:56] Have you got Mr Bun the Baker? 你手上有面包师邦先生[纸牌人物]吗
[14:58] No. Fish. 没有 摸牌
[15:00] Kelly-Su, have you got Mrs Snuffett, 凯莉・苏 你有史娜菲特太太[纸牌人物]吗
[15:02] the Undertaker’s Wife? 那个送葬者的妻子
[15:03] No. Fish. 没有 摸牌吧
[15:05] It’s no use, it was a wash-out. 根本就是白费唇舌 徒劳无功
[15:07] He’s clammed up. 他一声不吭的
[15:09] He’s probably just frightened. 或许他是被吓怕了
[15:10] What is there to be frightened of? 有什么好怕的
[15:11] Shall we go up? 让我们去试试吧
[15:13] I think just leave it. 我看还是由他去吧
[15:15] Well, we’ve got to do something. 我们总得做点什么啊
[15:17] We can’t just sit around here all day 我们不能一直在这傻坐着
[15:18] playing happy families. 玩快乐家庭游戏
[15:18] 快乐家庭游戏:一款纸牌游戏 用家庭成员照片进行,赢得最多完整家庭纸牌者获胜
[15:23] All right, all right, let me try. 好了 好了 让我去试试
[15:25] Yeah, go ahead. You get up there, Tealeaf. 你上吧 看你的了 小毛贼
[15:27] Remember what’s at stake. 别忘了当务之急是什么
[15:37] Do you mind me asking… 恕我冒昧地问一下…
[15:39] if one of you needs to pump…? 如果你们当中谁想便便的话
[15:42] I’ve already asked it, Karen, they won’t say. 我已经问过了 凯伦 她们就是不说
[16:15] Freddy? 弗雷迪
[16:34] Oh, no. 天呐 不
[16:37] No. 不可能
[16:39] No…! 怎么会这样
[16:44] Mamma… 妈妈
[16:52] – Mamma… – Ah! -妈妈 -啊
[17:00] – Mamma! – Agh! -妈妈 -啊
[17:04] Mamma… 妈妈
[17:11] Mamma! 妈妈
[17:14] Freddy, that’s enough now, 弗雷迪 你捣蛋够了
[17:16] you’re frightening Mummy, Freddy! 你吓着妈妈了 弗雷迪
[17:21] Joy, I’m back. 乔伊 我回来了
[17:23] It’s starting to rain again, 外面又开始下雨了
[17:24] hope you’ve brought your washing in… 你把衣服都收进来了吧
[17:26] George. No! 乔治 不
[17:37] George! 乔治
[17:42] Dada dead. 爸爸死了
[18:03] Well, done, Freddy. 干得漂亮 弗雷迪
[18:07] And that’s the end of silly old Mummy. 傻瓜老妈一命呜呼了
[18:10] Silly old Mummy… 傻瓜老妈
[18:18] Come and give Dada a kiss! 快过来亲爸爸一下
[18:30] While I was working as 当我在圣邓斯坦医院
[18:32] a senior surgeon at St Dunstan’s Hospital… 任职高级外科医师的时候
[18:34] Oh, yeah, where you cut my hand off, 对 你就是在那把我手切掉的
[18:36] red-raw stump, carry on. 让我成了残废 继续说
[18:37] I also had a consultancy 那时我也在一家精神病院
[18:39] at a psychiatric hospital. 从事咨询工作
[18:40] It was called Ravenhill. 那家医院叫乌鸦岭
[18:42] Can you switch the engine on for me, please? 麻烦你发动一下引擎 好吗
[18:50] All right, switch it off. 好了 熄火吧
[18:54] The establishment was 整个医院
[18:55] ruled over by a particularly nasty Governess, 被一个变态的女院长所操控
[18:58] Nurse Kenchington. 她叫作肯金顿护士
[19:00] Kenchington? That’s not a real name. 肯金顿 这肯定不是真名吧
[19:03] Oh, yes. Yes, it was. 不对 这就是真名
[19:06] Edwina Kenchington. 全名是爱德维娜・肯金顿
[19:13] The methods she employed were not only ethically dubious, 她使用的手段不仅有悖医德
[19:15] but downright sadistic. 根本就是虐待
[19:17] How’s my little mouse this morning? 我的小老鼠今天早上乖不乖呀
[19:22] Oh, it hasn’t eaten its cheese. 它居然没吃掉奶酪
[19:25] I don’t like cheese, Nurse Kenchington. 我不喜欢吃奶酪 肯金顿护士
[19:28] Can I have some other food, please? 我能吃点别的吗 求求你了
[19:30] – I’m starving. – Squeak, squeak. -我快要饿死了 -吱吱 吱吱
[19:33] Nothing but cheese for this little mouse. 小老鼠就只有奶酪吃
[19:37] She would take patients 她会接收那些
[19:38] with the mildest of phobias 患有轻微恐惧症的病人
[19:40] and induce complete mental collapse. 诱发其精神彻底崩溃
[19:44] There’s a baby in this room 房间里有个婴儿
[19:46] whose nappy needs changing. 他需要换尿布了
[19:48] Do you think you’re ready to do that? 你准备好帮他换了吗
[19:50] Yes, Nurse Kenchington. 当然了 肯金顿护士
[19:52] Meet Mr Mumford. 见过马姆福德先生
[19:58] Are there any wet wipes? 这里有湿巾吗
[20:01] She grew increasingly inventive with her cruelty, 她折磨人的手段总是花样百出
[20:04] and I just stood by and did nothing. 可是我只是站在一旁袖手旁观
[20:11] It became clear 后来我意识到
[20:12] that something had to be done to stop her. 我必须做点什么来阻止她
[20:15] What, so you killed her? 什么 所以你就杀了她吗
[20:17] The less you know about it, the better. 这件事你还是知道得越少越好
[20:19] Because she made a dwarf eat some cheese? 仅仅因为她逼那个侏儒吃奶酪吗
[20:20] Among other things. 不只是这样
[20:21] Apple bobbing with a halfwit. 因为她还在一个笨蛋面前垂了个苹果吗
[20:23] Look, you had to be there! 听着 你没见过是不会懂的
[20:31] So who’s sending these messages? 那这些信到底是谁寄的
[20:33] I don’t know. Could be a former member of staff. 我不知道 可能是在那工作过的旧员工
[20:36] It’s probably a patient. 也有可能是那里的病人
[20:37] Oh, even better! 我知道谁更可疑
[20:38] Some lunatic’s stalking around my house 几个一直在我家附近转悠
[20:39] thinking I’ve done your murder? 错把我当作凶手的疯子
[20:41] – Ssshhhh! – So what are you going to do about it? -嘘 -那你打算怎么做
[20:44] I’ve already made a list of 我已经列了一张
[20:45] all those who were involved in the incident. 涉事人员的名单
[20:47] I thought we could track them down and 我认为我们应该去追查一下他们
[20:49] see if anyone else has had any letters. 看看还有谁也收到了这些信
[20:50] What do you mean “We”? 你说”我们”是什么意思
[20:51] It’s got nothing to do with me, has it? 我跟这件事毫无关系 不是吗
[20:53] I never had a hand in it. 我压根没想要插手
[20:56] No, but I suppose you could have had a hook in it! 是啊 但我想你倒是可以插钩子
[21:03] Have you fixed it yet, mate? 老弟 你到底修好了没有
[21:13] Not yet. 还没有
[21:20] David, come look at this, 戴维 快看看这个
[21:21] they’ve got an actual working guillotine! 这里居然还有个真的断头台
[21:25] Come along! David! 快过来 戴维
[21:28] This could be wonderful… 这可相当能派上用场啊
[21:32] You’re not going to strangle him, are you? 你该不会是想要勒死他吧
[21:36] May I recommend Oil of Vitriol? 容我向你推荐一下这瓶矾油
[21:38] Otherwise known as Sulphuric Acid. 也就是我们常说的浓硫酸
[21:40] It’s so much neater and it won’t leave a trace. 干净利落 不着痕迹
[21:44] Unless you’ve got gallstones, of course. 如果那人有胆结石 就另当别论了
[21:47] That’s how they caught you, isn’t it? 警察就是这么把你逮到的 不是吗
[21:50] According to your notes. 你的笔记写得一清二楚
[21:52] I’d recommend a little whiff of gas. 我会推荐你先让他吸一口麻醉气体
[21:55] CO2 we call it, 俗称二氧化碳
[21:57] and then pop them under the floorboards for safe keeping. 然后将尸体埋进地板底下藏起来
[22:01] I like strangles. 我还是喜欢把人勒死
[22:04] Course you do, kid. 你当然会喜欢 孩子
[22:05] All that power in your fingertips. 以指尖之力便能置人于死地
[22:07] Go ahead, kill the son of a bitch. 动手吧 杀了那个混蛋
[22:10] Use these. Try not to ladder them. 用这个 小心别让它抽丝了
[22:12] Oh, pipe down, Albert, you’re confusing the boy. 别吵了 阿尔伯特 你都把他弄糊涂了
[22:12] 全名阿尔伯特・亨利・德萨欧 外号”波士顿扼杀犯”
[22:14] – He wants to use acid! – David, listen to me, -他想用的是硫酸 -戴维 听我说
[22:17] I was played by Sir Richard Attenborough 我的传记电影可是由理查德・阿滕伯勒
[22:17] 理查德・阿滕伯勒是一名资深英国演员、导演及监制
[22:18] in a film of my life. 饰演我的
[22:20] Who did he get? Martin Clunes. 他由谁演呢 马丁・克鲁尼斯而已
[22:20] 马丁・克鲁尼斯是电视喜剧明星
[22:22] He was rather good actually. Didn’t overdo the comedy. 其实马丁演的很不错 没夸大喜剧效果
[22:24] Yeah, they should have got one of the Chuckle Brothers. 他们应该找”搞笑兄弟”其中一人来演
[22:26] Gas and acid, that’s for faggots. 气体和硫酸是给笨蛋用的
[22:29] Real men use their hands. 真汉子都是徒手的
[22:30] Don’t listen to him, he has six different personalities. 别听他的 他有6重人格呢
[22:32] Shut up! No, you shut up! 闭嘴 不 你闭嘴
[22:34] Oh, you’ve confused me now, I don’t know what to do! 你们都把我搞糊涂了 我该怎么做
[22:37] Then why not ask the man who was never caught. 那就问问那个逍遥法外的人吧[指开膛手杰克]
[22:47] *It can be such a bore 面对妓女又一个*
[22:50] *when faced with yet another whore 别出心裁将她割*
[22:53] *to think of a new method to dispatch her 千篇一律惹人恶*
[22:58] *So when I’m feeling grand I change my modus operandi 何不趁着心情好 作案手法改一套*
[23:02] *and in that way no-one will ever catch ya! 法网恢恢亦可逃*
[23:08] *When you’ve covered all the angles 所有手段全想遍*
[23:11] *from poisoning to strangles 下毒扼颈逐个拣*
[23:14] *and you haven’t yet been dragged into the dock 主意依旧未浮现*
[23:19] *It’s always much more thrilling 独辟蹊径索人命*
[23:21] *to be inventive with your killing 势必动魄又心惊*
[23:23] *But if they catch you you could get a nasty shock! 倘若他朝落法网 受刑通电必身亡*
[23:28] *Instead of trying to restrict him 与其拼命将其钳*
[23:30] *take a trophy from your victim 不如把他阴毛剪*
[23:33] *A clipping of their pubic hairs is good 当做纪念留身边*
[23:37] *And if you want to cause a ripple 若想恶名速传开*
[23:40] *make a belt from ladies nipples 就用乳头做腰带*
[23:43] *and wear it as you dance round in the woods! 缠腰林间把舞载*
[24:04] *And while your heart is tripping 想到开膛再上演*
[24:06] *at the thought of yet more ripping 心潮澎湃醉心田*
[24:09] *and your hands they might be slipping 双手握颈后渐松*
[24:11] *from the neck they are gripping 虽若游丝命未终*
[24:13] *and the acid it is dripping 手持硫酸浇其身*
[24:15] *from the body you are dipping 滴答滑落声如钟*
[24:17] *and your trusty spade is flipping 挥舞手中生锈铲*
[24:19] *all the bodies you are tipping 霍霍生风把尸赶*
[24:22] *And while you amass your clippings 偶像尽收剪贴本*
[24:24] *of DeSalvo, Haigh and Crippen… 德萨黑格克里彭*
[24:27] – Christie! – Sorry! -是克里斯蒂 -抱歉
[24:27] 全名约翰・雷金纳德・哈利迪・克里斯蒂:英国连环杀手
[24:29] *Take some advice from one killer to another 且听前辈来忠告*
[24:35] *There’s always someone worse than you 总会有人比你糟*
[24:40] *In your case it’s your mother! 你娘不及你分毫*
[24:47] David! Have you done it yet? 戴维 你下手了吗
[24:49] I’m sick of looking at all those royals. 我看够那些皇室成员的蜡像了
[24:52] The Queen Mum looks more like John McEnroe. 皇太后弄得跟约翰・麦肯罗[网球手]似的
[24:55] So what did you do then? 那你刚才是怎么杀他的
[24:57] Um…strangle. 用勒的
[24:59] Strangle? What a waste, 用勒的 多浪费呀
[25:02] I thought you’d have had more fun with it 我还以为这里所有工具触手可及
[25:04] with all this at your fingertips. 你会杀得过瘾点呢
[25:06] Mind you, we’ve still got one more to do, haven’t we? 提醒你 我们还得再杀一个呢 记得吧
[25:08] Never mind, come on. 算了 走吧
[25:10] I’ve got it all worked out, David. 我都想好了 戴维
[25:12] We have the reception down here, 我们可以把接待处摆在这
[25:15] and then one by one all the waxworks come alive! 然后让蜡像一个个活过来
[25:18] It’s been done. 已经活了
[25:24] So when one of you’s having sex, 那当你们其中一个在做爱时
[25:26] what do you do with the other one? 另一个怎么办呢
[25:28] Do you just chuck a duvet over it? 就躲在被窝里避开吗
[25:31] No, 不
[25:33] we come apart with Velcro. 撕开我们俩间的魔术贴就是了
[25:35] Oh, that’s handy. 那还真方便呀
[25:41] – Well? – Nothing. -怎么样了 -没用
[25:42] – He wouldn’t speak to me. – Oh, this is ridiculous. -他不理我 -这太荒谬了
[25:45] Why don’t I just go up there and smack it out of him? 不如让我上去狠揍他一顿好了
[25:46] Bob! 鲍伯
[25:47] Either of you two got a cigarette? 你们俩谁有烟呢
[25:48] – They’re in the van. – Can I get one, please? -在车里 -能给我拿一根吗
[25:51] We’re just settled here. 我们才刚坐下
[25:57] Come on, Kelly-Su. Be good to, er…stretch our legs. 走吧 凯莉・苏 活动一下腿脚也好
[26:06] I’ll tell you something about those two bitches… 我告诉你们 那两个贱人…
[26:10] – Have they gone yet? – No, we’re still here. -她们走了吗 -没 我们还在呢
[26:14] Have they gone now? 现在走了吗
[26:16] They’re just… 她们刚…
[26:19] Now they’ve gone. 现在走了
[26:19] I’ll tell you something about those two bitches. 我告诉你们 那两个小贱人
[26:22] They’re not to be trusted. 完全信不过的
[26:24] They’ll promise you one thing, 她们表面上答应了你
[26:25] and then stab you in the back. 背后却捅你一刀
[26:26] – Isn’t that right, Tealeaf? – He’s gone with them. -对吧 小毛贼 -他跟她俩一块走了
[26:29] Hey? Tealeaf, no! 什么 小毛贼 别这样
[26:45] Tealeaf! 小毛贼
[26:49] I thought that fall down the stairs 我还以为她滚下楼梯
[26:50] would have killed her. Fat bitch. 就会摔死了呢 死肥婆
[26:53] You should leave now, my darling. 你该走了 亲爱的
[26:54] The less you touch, the better. 你碰的东西越少越好
[26:56] – What, not even you? – Oh, I’m not saying that. -怎么 连你也不能碰吗 -我可没这么说
[26:58] Now go on, before you get me all hot and bothered. 快走吧 省得你搞得我焦虑不安
[27:01] OK, I know when I’m not wanted. 好吧 我知道我碍事了
[27:06] I’ll, er, I’ll just go and take Freddy up to bed. 我看我先抱弗雷迪上床吧
[27:10] I’ll bet he’s tired out, aren’t you, my little angel? 他肯定累坏了 对吧 我的小天使
[27:15] Nicola? 妮古拉
[27:16] Do you know where his clean jim-jams are, George? 你知道他干净的睡衣放在哪吗 乔治
[27:19] I think he’s got a little bit of nappy rash starting. 我觉得他好像起了点尿布疹
[27:24] What are you doing? 你在干嘛
[27:25] Well, we’ve got to take good care of him, George. 我们要好好照顾他 乔治
[27:28] He’s our little Freddy now. 他现在是咱俩的小弗雷迪了
[27:31] Little Freddy Fruitcake. 小弗雷迪宝贝儿
[27:34] Oh, God, no! 天啊 别这样
[27:36] – Nicola, please… – I’m joking! -妮古拉 别这样… -我开玩笑呢
[27:41] I don’t know how you lived 我不明白你怎么能
[27:42] with it for so long, George, I really don’t. 忍这么久 乔治 我真不明白
[27:45] Yeah, well, those days are over. 那些日子到头了
[27:48] And this little bastard can go to his new home — 这个小混蛋也可以搬新家了
[27:51] the wheelie bin. 去垃圾桶里待着吧
[28:07] Apparently we weren’t the only ones 显然我们不是唯一
[28:08] that were bidding for Snappy on eBay. 在易趣上竞拍潇洒鳄鱼的人
[28:10] There was another bidder, and Ian sent the toy to him. 还有一个买家 伊恩把玩具寄给他了
[28:13] Well done, Tealeaf. 干得好 小毛贼
[28:15] Have you got the address? 你拿到地址了吗
[28:17] Better than that. I’ve got a number. 我要到了电话 比地址强多了
[28:24] – Yes? – Can I speak to the owner of Snappy the Crocodile? -喂 -我想找潇洒鳄鱼的主人
[28:29] Speaking. 我就是
疯城记

文章导航

Previous Post: 疯城记(Psychoville)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 疯城记(Psychoville)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

疯城记(Psychoville)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号