英文名称:Wallace And Gromit In The Wrong Trousers
年代:1993
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:44] | Oh… It’s my turn for breakfast this morning, Gromit. | 阿高 今天早晨該換我享用早餐 |
[01:49] | I’d like a three-minute egg… | 我要三分鐘蛋 |
[01:51] | Whoa! Steady on! Oww! | 小心 阿高 |
[02:14] | Well…That went as well as could be expected, didn’t it? | 果然在意料之中 對不對 阿高? |
[02:22] | Though I might have to make a small adjustment to the drop. | 也許我該調整一下機器 |
[02:26] | A touch painful on re-entry. | 落地的時候有點不穩 |
[02:32] | Cracking toast, Gromit. | 阿高 很棒的烤面包 |
[02:37] | Any post, was there, perchance? | 有沒有信… 也許…? |
[02:48] | Oh, dear, a bit steep! | 噢 我的天 |
[02:50] | Oh, my goodness! Well, I’ll be…! | 天哪 天哪! |
[02:54] | They’re all bills. Oh, dear, oh, dear! | 全是賬單 |
[02:56] | We shall have to economise, Gromit. | 我們要節省點了 阿高 |
[02:59] | I’ll have to let that room out. Oh, dear! | 我要出租一間房間 |
[03:21] | Oh! Just look at that! I’m down to my last few coppers. | 看看吧 我只剩最后幾個銅板了 |
[03:26] | And those presents weren’t cheap, either. Oh! | 那些禮物也不便宜呢 |
[03:32] | Well, Gromit, let’s see what’s on the 9.05, shall we? | 阿高 我們看看 9.05 有什么好嗎? |
[03:38] | Here she comes now. | 她來了 |
[03:42] | I wonder what this can be. | 不知道這是什么? |
[03:45] | Happy birthday, chuck! | 生日快樂 笑一個 |
[03:55] | I knew you’d like it. Here, let me help you. | 我知道你會喜歡 我來幫你 |
[04:01] | You look like somebody owns you now. | 看來像是有家的狗了 |
[04:05] | And that’s only the first part! Come and look in here. | 這只是第一步 過來 看這里 |
[04:37] | I think you’ll find this present a valuable addition to our modern lifestyle! | 你看這件禮物一定 對我們現代化生活有幫助 |
[04:43] | They’re “Techno Trousers”. | 機器褲子 |
[04:45] | Ex-NASA. | 以前是美國航空航天局用的 |
[04:47] | Fantastic for walkies | 帶狗散步的理想裝備 |
[04:50] | All you do is attach the lead on here… | 你只要綁在這 |
[04:54] | then programme in. Walkies, ten minutes, twenty minutes… | 然后設定走10分鐘 20分鐘… |
[05:04] | Ha ha ha! Have a nice walk, Gromit! | 阿高 去好好散個步 |
[05:29] | It’s no use prevaricating about the bush. | 一點也沒用 |
[05:49] | Nice walkies, hmm? | 很棒吧? |
[05:54] | How were the Techno Trousers? | 機器褲如何? |
[06:00] | Oh. There’s someone at the door, Gromit. | 有人來了 阿高 |
[06:04] | I wonder who that could be. | 不知道是誰? |
[06:09] | Oh, it’s about the room, then. | 租房子的? |
[06:12] | Well, that’s grand. | 太棒了 |
[06:14] | Er, would you like to come this way and inspect? | 這邊請 先看看? |
[06:19] | I’m asking twenty a week. That will include your breakfast. | 一星期二十鎊 含早餐… |
[06:27] | I suppose you like kippers, do you? | 你喜歡腌鯡魚吧? |
[06:30] | Partial to a nice black pudding myself. | 還有布丁 |
[06:32] | With bacon, of course. | 當然還有熏肉 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:293个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:28个,六级词汇:13个,GRE词汇:17个,托福词汇:18个,考研词汇:34个,专四词汇:28个,专八词汇:9个, 所有生词标注共:61个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:39] | I’m sure that we could come to an amicable agreement. | 我想一定可以達到 雙方都滿意的協議 |
[06:43] | As I say, it’s a bit dingy at present, | 現在有點臟 |
[06:47] | but it’s surprising what a lick of paint’ll do, isn’t it? | 但上上油漆就行了 對不? |
[06:54] | Oh! Er… But I don’t think… Hmm. Oh. | 但 我不認為你想… |
[06:58] | Er, wasn’t quite what we had in mind. | 這跟你想的可能不太一樣 |
[07:02] | Wouldn’t you like to see…? Oh, dear! | 你要看看那邊… 天哪 |
[07:06] | Look… um… There’s something I’ve got to tell you. | 聽著 我告訴你… |
[07:12] | It’s, um… no pets. | 不準養寵物… |
[07:16] | Does that suit you? | 還行嗎? |
[07:24] | Oh… Seems pleasant enough. | 看來一切都很好 |
[07:26] | Cheer up, Gromit. | 高興點 阿高 |
[07:28] | It’s surprising what a lick of paint’ll do, isn’t it? | 上上漆而已 |
[07:54] | Oh! So that’s where my braces went! | 噢 原來我的吊帶在那 |
[08:06] | Wonderful things, these Techno Trousers. | 這件機器褲真棒 |
[08:09] | Oh! I’m sorry… | 抱歉 |
[09:38] | Lovely morning, Gromit! | 多好的早晨 阿高 |
[09:59] | Oh… Thank you very much. That’s just grand! | 謝謝你 太棒了 |
[10:16] | Oh, thank you! | 謝謝你 |
[10:19] | What do you think of that, Gromit, eh? | 阿高 你覺得如何? |
[10:21] | Our paying guest. | 替我們付賬的房客? |
[10:33] | Ha ha ha! Nice drop of Bordeaux, this, eh? | 喝杯葡萄酒 |
[10:36] | Here’s to paying guests! | 敬我們付賬的房客! |
[10:40] | Ahh… More cheese, Penguin? | 再來點乳酷 企鵝? |
[11:18] | Good night, Penguin. Sleep well! | 晚安 企鵝 睡個好覺 |
[12:22] | That was lovely cheese. | 那乳酷真不錯! |
[12:32] | It’s the wrong trousers! | 這條褲子不對 |
[12:35] | The wrong trousers! | 不對! |
[12:36] | What have you done with the controls, Gromit? | 阿高 你動了什么手腳 |
[12:43] | Now, that’ll do. | 好了! |
[12:45] | Hold on a minute… Stop it! Gromit! | 停! 阿高! |
[12:50] | Stop these confounded things! | 別玩了! |
[12:53] | This isn’t funny, Gromit! | 一點都不好玩 阿高 |
[12:57] | The joke’s over! | 玩笑結束了! |
[12:59] | Get me out of these trousers! | 把我弄出來! |
[13:02] | Lovely day! | 天氣不錯! |
[13:21] | He-elp! Gromi-it! | 救命 阿高 |
[13:28] | Sorry! | 抱歉! |
[13:37] | It’s the wrong trousers, Gromit, | 褲子錯了 阿高 |
[13:39] | and they’ve gone wrong! | 一切都失控了 |
[13:41] | Stop them, Gromit! Stop them! Help me! | 阻止它 阿高 阻止它 |
[13:44] | Gr-Gromit! The trousers have gone haywire! | 救我 阿高 褲子瘋了 |
[13:49] | Get me out! | 救我出來! |
[13:51] | HE-E-ELP! | 救命! |
[14:17] | Oh, I’m tired! | 我累了 |
[14:19] | A good doze. That’s what I need, | 真的需要小睡一下 |
[14:21] | get me strength back. | 回復一下體力 |
[14:27] | What a… What a shocking calam…calam… calamity… | 今天真…真…糟糕… |
[23:14] | What’s going on? | 什么玩意啊? |
[23:16] | Where am I?! What’s going on?! | 我在哪里? 怎么回事啊? |
[23:23] | Gromit! GROM-I-IT! | 阿高! 阿高! |
[23:29] | I… I must be dreaming! | 我一定在做夢 |
[23:34] | Where the devil am I?! | 這是哪? |
[23:37] | Oh… Oh! Great heavens above! | 天哪! |
[23:41] | Whatever is it? HELP! Get me down! | 不管是什么 救命!讓我下來! |
[23:46] | HELP! | 救命! |
[23:49] | What’s the game, then, eh? | 到底玩什么把戲? |
[23:52] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[23:54] | I’ve had quite enough! | 夠了 |
[23:56] | You’ll be hearing from my solicitor about this! | 你會收到我律師的信 |
[23:59] | Eee! Ow! Mind how you go! | 噢!看著點路 |
[24:05] | You can’t go taking liberties like this. | 你不能這樣冒昧隨便拿走 |
[24:07] | I’m a respectable citizen! | 我可是個好公民 |
[24:15] | It’s definitely not legal, this. | 這絕對不合法 |
[24:24] | Good grief! It’s you! | 天哪 是你 |
[24:27] | Now, get me out of these trousers this minute! | 馬上把讓我從褲子里放出來 |
[24:32] | Steady on, will you? | 穩住 好嗎 |
[24:34] | This wardrobe’s nearly new. | 這衣櫥在可是老古董了 你知道的 |
[24:37] | Let me out! | 讓我出去 |
[24:38] | I’ll give you what for, you tyke! | 我什么都給你 |
[24:47] | Excuse me? Hello? | 對不起 有人嗎 |
[24:52] | I should think so, too… Hey! | 我也這樣認為 |
[24:56] | Well, this is a fine how do you do, isn’t it, Gromit? | 噢 阿高!一日不見 如隔三秋 |
[25:02] | Steady on! Watch where your putting them paws! | 別亂動!小心你的腳掌 |
[25:10] | Oh, my goodness, it’ll ruin the woodwork! | 這會破壞這些木制品 |
[25:16] | There goes me knotted pine! | 我的桃木家具 |
[25:19] | Where are we going? | 我們要去哪? |
[25:21] | I… I can’t see a thing! | 我看不見了 |
[25:24] | What’s happening?! | 發生什么事? |
[25:29] | Catch him, Gromit! | 接住我 阿高 |
[25:59] | Don’t worry, Gromit! | 別擔心 阿高 |
[26:01] | I’m… Oooh! Right behind you! | 我在…你后面! |
[26:08] | Hang in there, Gromit! | 堅持住 阿高 |
[26:11] | Everything’s under control! | 一切都在掌握之中 |
[26:15] | I’ll have that if you don’t mind, eh? | 如果你不介意 我來拿好了 |
[26:30] | Tally ho! | 發現目標! |
[26:33] | Leave him to me. | 把他留給我… |
[26:34] | I’ll get the bounder! | 我抓到壞人了 |
[26:43] | Get him, Gromit! | 抓住他 阿高! |
[26:50] | Gromit, we’re doomed! | 阿高 看前面呀! |
[26:58] | Mind the table, Gromit! | 小心桌子 阿高! |
[27:09] | Gotcha! Uh? | 抓到了! |
[27:15] | All yours, Gromit! | 看你的了 阿高 |
[27:32] | Attaboy, Gromit, lad! | 好樣的 阿高 |
[27:34] | Well done! We did it! Ha ha! | 干得好! 我們成功了! |
[28:06] | Thank you, old friend. | 謝謝你 老朋友 |
[28:08] | Many thanks indeed. | 真的非常感謝你 |
[28:13] | That reward money paid off all our debts. | 賞金還清我們的債 |
[28:16] | No more lodgers. | 不要房客了 |
[28:18] | More trouble than they’re worth. | 麻煩夠多了 |
[28:23] | I could just fancy some cheese, Gromit. What do you say? | 我能想像那些乳酷 阿高 |
[28:26] | Cheddar? | 你說呢? 切達干酪? |
[28:31] | Don’t forget the crackers. | 別忘記餅干 |
[28:40] | All’s well that ends well, that’s what I say. | 希望一切都結束了 |
[28:54] | Oh, I DO like a bit of Gorgonzola. | 我還想要些羊乳制白干酷 |