Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Wallace And Gromit In The Wrong Trousers(超级无敌掌门狗:月球野餐记)[1993]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月15日 By jubentaici_movie_user Wallace And Gromit In The Wrong Trousers(超级无敌掌门狗:月球野餐记)[1993]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:超级无敌掌门狗:月球野餐记
英文名称:Wallace And Gromit In The Wrong Trousers
年代:1993

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:44] Oh… It’s my turn for breakfast this morning, Gromit. 阿高 今天早晨該換我享用早餐
[01:49] I’d like a three-minute egg… 我要三分鐘蛋
[01:51] Whoa! Steady on! Oww! 小心 阿高
[02:14] Well…That went as well as could be expected, didn’t it? 果然在意料之中 對不對 阿高?
[02:22] Though I might have to make a small adjustment to the drop. 也許我該調整一下機器
[02:26] A touch painful on re-entry. 落地的時候有點不穩
[02:32] Cracking toast, Gromit. 阿高 很棒的烤面包
[02:37] Any post, was there, perchance? 有沒有信… 也許…?
[02:48] Oh, dear, a bit steep! 噢 我的天
[02:50] Oh, my goodness! Well, I’ll be…! 天哪 天哪!
[02:54] They’re all bills. Oh, dear, oh, dear! 全是賬單
[02:56] We shall have to economise, Gromit. 我們要節省點了 阿高
[02:59] I’ll have to let that room out. Oh, dear! 我要出租一間房間
[03:21] Oh! Just look at that! I’m down to my last few coppers. 看看吧 我只剩最后幾個銅板了
[03:26] And those presents weren’t cheap, either. Oh! 那些禮物也不便宜呢
[03:32] Well, Gromit, let’s see what’s on the 9.05, shall we? 阿高 我們看看 9.05 有什么好嗎?
[03:38] Here she comes now. 她來了
[03:42] I wonder what this can be. 不知道這是什么?
[03:45] Happy birthday, chuck! 生日快樂 笑一個
[03:55] I knew you’d like it. Here, let me help you. 我知道你會喜歡 我來幫你
[04:01] You look like somebody owns you now. 看來像是有家的狗了
[04:05] And that’s only the first part! Come and look in here. 這只是第一步 過來 看這里
[04:37] I think you’ll find this present a valuable addition to our modern lifestyle! 你看這件禮物一定 對我們現代化生活有幫助
[04:43] They’re “Techno Trousers”. 機器褲子
[04:45] Ex-NASA. 以前是美國航空航天局用的
[04:47] Fantastic for walkies 帶狗散步的理想裝備
[04:50] All you do is attach the lead on here… 你只要綁在這
[04:54] then programme in. Walkies, ten minutes, twenty minutes… 然后設定走10分鐘 20分鐘…
[05:04] Ha ha ha! Have a nice walk, Gromit! 阿高 去好好散個步
[05:29] It’s no use prevaricating about the bush. 一點也沒用
[05:49] Nice walkies, hmm? 很棒吧?
[05:54] How were the Techno Trousers? 機器褲如何?
[06:00] Oh. There’s someone at the door, Gromit. 有人來了 阿高
[06:04] I wonder who that could be. 不知道是誰?
[06:09] Oh, it’s about the room, then. 租房子的?
[06:12] Well, that’s grand. 太棒了
[06:14] Er, would you like to come this way and inspect? 這邊請 先看看?
[06:19] I’m asking twenty a week. That will include your breakfast. 一星期二十鎊 含早餐…
[06:27] I suppose you like kippers, do you? 你喜歡腌鯡魚吧?
[06:30] Partial to a nice black pudding myself. 還有布丁
[06:32] With bacon, of course. 當然還有熏肉
本电影台词包含不重复单词:293个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:28个,六级词汇:13个,GRE词汇:17个,托福词汇:18个,考研词汇:34个,专四词汇:28个,专八词汇:9个,
所有生词标注共:61个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[06:39] I’m sure that we could come to an amicable agreement. 我想一定可以達到 雙方都滿意的協議
[06:43] As I say, it’s a bit dingy at present, 現在有點臟
[06:47] but it’s surprising what a lick of paint’ll do, isn’t it? 但上上油漆就行了 對不?
[06:54] Oh! Er… But I don’t think… Hmm. Oh. 但 我不認為你想…
[06:58] Er, wasn’t quite what we had in mind. 這跟你想的可能不太一樣
[07:02] Wouldn’t you like to see…? Oh, dear! 你要看看那邊… 天哪
[07:06] Look… um… There’s something I’ve got to tell you. 聽著 我告訴你…
[07:12] It’s, um… no pets. 不準養寵物…
[07:16] Does that suit you? 還行嗎?
[07:24] Oh… Seems pleasant enough. 看來一切都很好
[07:26] Cheer up, Gromit. 高興點 阿高
[07:28] It’s surprising what a lick of paint’ll do, isn’t it? 上上漆而已
[07:54] Oh! So that’s where my braces went! 噢 原來我的吊帶在那
[08:06] Wonderful things, these Techno Trousers. 這件機器褲真棒
[08:09] Oh! I’m sorry… 抱歉
[09:38] Lovely morning, Gromit! 多好的早晨 阿高
[09:59] Oh… Thank you very much. That’s just grand! 謝謝你 太棒了
[10:16] Oh, thank you! 謝謝你
[10:19] What do you think of that, Gromit, eh? 阿高 你覺得如何?
[10:21] Our paying guest. 替我們付賬的房客?
[10:33] Ha ha ha! Nice drop of Bordeaux, this, eh? 喝杯葡萄酒
[10:36] Here’s to paying guests! 敬我們付賬的房客!
[10:40] Ahh… More cheese, Penguin? 再來點乳酷 企鵝?
[11:18] Good night, Penguin. Sleep well! 晚安 企鵝 睡個好覺
[12:22] That was lovely cheese. 那乳酷真不錯!
[12:32] It’s the wrong trousers! 這條褲子不對
[12:35] The wrong trousers! 不對!
[12:36] What have you done with the controls, Gromit? 阿高 你動了什么手腳
[12:43] Now, that’ll do. 好了!
[12:45] Hold on a minute… Stop it! Gromit! 停! 阿高!
[12:50] Stop these confounded things! 別玩了!
[12:53] This isn’t funny, Gromit! 一點都不好玩 阿高
[12:57] The joke’s over! 玩笑結束了!
[12:59] Get me out of these trousers! 把我弄出來!
[13:02] Lovely day! 天氣不錯!
[13:21] He-elp! Gromi-it! 救命 阿高
[13:28] Sorry! 抱歉!
[13:37] It’s the wrong trousers, Gromit, 褲子錯了 阿高
[13:39] and they’ve gone wrong! 一切都失控了
[13:41] Stop them, Gromit! Stop them! Help me! 阻止它 阿高 阻止它
[13:44] Gr-Gromit! The trousers have gone haywire! 救我 阿高 褲子瘋了
[13:49] Get me out! 救我出來!
[13:51] HE-E-ELP! 救命!
[14:17] Oh, I’m tired! 我累了
[14:19] A good doze. That’s what I need, 真的需要小睡一下
[14:21] get me strength back. 回復一下體力
[14:27] What a… What a shocking calam…calam… calamity… 今天真…真…糟糕…
[23:14] What’s going on? 什么玩意啊?
[23:16] Where am I?! What’s going on?! 我在哪里? 怎么回事啊?
[23:23] Gromit! GROM-I-IT! 阿高! 阿高!
[23:29] I… I must be dreaming! 我一定在做夢
[23:34] Where the devil am I?! 這是哪?
[23:37] Oh… Oh! Great heavens above! 天哪!
[23:41] Whatever is it? HELP! Get me down! 不管是什么 救命!讓我下來!
[23:46] HELP! 救命!
[23:49] What’s the game, then, eh? 到底玩什么把戲?
[23:52] Where am I? 我在哪
[23:54] I’ve had quite enough! 夠了
[23:56] You’ll be hearing from my solicitor about this! 你會收到我律師的信
[23:59] Eee! Ow! Mind how you go! 噢!看著點路
[24:05] You can’t go taking liberties like this. 你不能這樣冒昧隨便拿走
[24:07] I’m a respectable citizen! 我可是個好公民
[24:15] It’s definitely not legal, this. 這絕對不合法
[24:24] Good grief! It’s you! 天哪 是你
[24:27] Now, get me out of these trousers this minute! 馬上把讓我從褲子里放出來
[24:32] Steady on, will you? 穩住 好嗎
[24:34] This wardrobe’s nearly new. 這衣櫥在可是老古董了 你知道的
[24:37] Let me out! 讓我出去
[24:38] I’ll give you what for, you tyke! 我什么都給你
[24:47] Excuse me? Hello? 對不起 有人嗎
[24:52] I should think so, too… Hey! 我也這樣認為
[24:56] Well, this is a fine how do you do, isn’t it, Gromit? 噢 阿高!一日不見 如隔三秋
[25:02] Steady on! Watch where your putting them paws! 別亂動!小心你的腳掌
[25:10] Oh, my goodness, it’ll ruin the woodwork! 這會破壞這些木制品
[25:16] There goes me knotted pine! 我的桃木家具
[25:19] Where are we going? 我們要去哪?
[25:21] I… I can’t see a thing! 我看不見了
[25:24] What’s happening?! 發生什么事?
[25:29] Catch him, Gromit! 接住我 阿高
[25:59] Don’t worry, Gromit! 別擔心 阿高
[26:01] I’m… Oooh! Right behind you! 我在…你后面!
[26:08] Hang in there, Gromit! 堅持住 阿高
[26:11] Everything’s under control! 一切都在掌握之中
[26:15] I’ll have that if you don’t mind, eh? 如果你不介意 我來拿好了
[26:30] Tally ho! 發現目標!
[26:33] Leave him to me. 把他留給我…
[26:34] I’ll get the bounder! 我抓到壞人了
[26:43] Get him, Gromit! 抓住他 阿高!
[26:50] Gromit, we’re doomed! 阿高 看前面呀!
[26:58] Mind the table, Gromit! 小心桌子 阿高!
[27:09] Gotcha! Uh? 抓到了!
[27:15] All yours, Gromit! 看你的了 阿高
[27:32] Attaboy, Gromit, lad! 好樣的 阿高
[27:34] Well done! We did it! Ha ha! 干得好! 我們成功了!
[28:06] Thank you, old friend. 謝謝你 老朋友
[28:08] Many thanks indeed. 真的非常感謝你
[28:13] That reward money paid off all our debts. 賞金還清我們的債
[28:16] No more lodgers. 不要房客了
[28:18] More trouble than they’re worth. 麻煩夠多了
[28:23] I could just fancy some cheese, Gromit. What do you say? 我能想像那些乳酷 阿高
[28:26] Cheddar? 你說呢? 切達干酪?
[28:31] Don’t forget the crackers. 別忘記餅干
[28:40] All’s well that ends well, that’s what I say. 希望一切都結束了
[28:54] Oh, I DO like a bit of Gorgonzola. 我還想要些羊乳制白干酷
1993年

文章导航

Previous Post: wallace and gromit in the curse of the were rabbit(超级无敌掌门狗)[2005]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Wallace and Gromit in A Matter of Loaf and Death(超级无敌掌门狗:面包与死亡事件)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号