时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Guess what, you guys, I got a new job. | 你们猜怎么着 我找到了新工作 |
[00:03] | – Another job? Where? – At Gung-Ho videos. | -又一份工作 在哪 -在宫-霍影带出租店 |
[00:07] | My command of the vernacular | 我运用的方言 |
[00:09] | impressed both Mr. Gung and Mr. Ho. | 让宫先生和霍先生印象深刻 |
[00:11] | – Congratulations, Harry. – Good for you, Harry. | -恭喜你 哈里 -干得好 哈里 |
[00:14] | It’s freezing out here. Dick, can we go inside now? | 外面太冷了 迪克 我们能进屋吗 |
[00:17] | No, we’re here to experience everything on this planet, | 不行 我们来就是为了体验这个星球的一切 |
[00:19] | even the uncomfortable parts. | 即便是不舒服的部分 |
[00:20] | I have some very uncomfortable parts. | 我有些非常不舒服的”部分” |
[00:24] | They said on the news that the dew point is dropping. | 新闻上说露点在下降 |
[00:26] | – What does that mean? – I don’t know. | -那是什么意思 -我不知道 |
[00:28] | It just caught my attention ’cause it sounded kind of dirty. | 我之所以留意 是因为听起来色色的 |
[00:32] | Why do humans spend so much time worrying about the weather? | 人类为什么花这么多时间在担心天气上 |
[00:35] | They can’t go 15 minutes without getting an update. | 15分钟不更新一次 他们就浑身不自在 |
[00:38] | Don’t these people have windows? | 自己不会打开窗户看吗 |
[00:40] | I cannot do a book report out here , Dick. | 我没法在这里做读书报告 迪克 |
[00:42] | My fingers are going numb. | 我的手指都僵了 |
[00:43] | – Can we please go inside now? – Absolutely not. | -求你了 我们进去吧 -绝对不行 |
[00:46] | This is research. | 这是调研 |
[00:47] | No one goes in without a damn good reason. | 没有正当的理由谁都不能进去 |
[00:57] | Does anyone remember what color our napkins are? | 你们记得咱家的餐巾是什么颜色的吗 |
[01:00] | – I think we should go check. – Let’s go find out. | -我们该去看看 -去看看是什么颜色的 |
[01:35] | – Whew! I am freezing. – Why don’t you wear a longer skirt? | -冻死我了 -你为什么不穿长裙 |
[01:39] | With these legs? I don’t think so. | 挡住我的美腿吗 那可不行 |
[01:42] | Did you pick up my tickets? | 我的机票拿了吗 |
[01:44] | Yes, and your reservation for your hotel in Chicago. | 拿了 还有你在芝加哥的酒店预订单 |
[01:47] | There’s your itinerary. | 这是行程 |
[01:48] | Nina, I can’t believe this is happening to me. | 尼娜 真不敢相信这种好事会发生在我身上 |
[01:51] | Not every anthropologist receives this kind of honor. | 不是每个人类学家都能获得这种荣誉的 |
[01:55] | I know, the Louis Leakey award. | 我知道 是路易斯·里基奖[人类考古学家] |
[01:58] | To stand in front of a conference of educators | 站在一群教育学家面前 |
[02:01] | and express my thoughts about my work. | 抒发我对工作的想法 |
[02:03] | This is going to be the best weekend of my life. | 这将是我一生中最棒的一个周末 |
[02:06] | – Why are you looking at me that way? – No reason. | -你为什么这样看着我 -没什么 |
[02:09] | Dr. Albright! Dr. Albright! | 欧布莱特教授 欧布莱特教授 |
[02:11] | Guess what. You and I are on the same flight. | 你猜怎么着 你和我在同一趟航班上 |
[02:15] | Same row, side by side, strapped in at 38,000 feet. | 同一排 紧挨着 困在三万八千英尺的高空 |
[02:18] | Isn’t that great? | 是不是很棒啊 |
[02:22] | Why are you going to the conference? | 你为什么要去参加会议 |
[02:24] | They’re giving me some kind of academic award. | 他们要给我发一个学术奖之类的 |
[02:26] | You know, they hand these things out like candy mints. | 你懂的 他们发奖就像发糖一样随便 |
[02:29] | Once we get that out of the way, the two of us | 我们参加完会议 |
[02:32] | get to experience the magic that is Chicago. | 就能体会芝加哥的魅力了 |
[02:35] | Well, | 很好 |
[02:36] | once again something wonderful in my life | 我生命中美好的事物 又一次悲剧地 |
[02:39] | has been turned into a giant crap fest. | 被变成了一场大型的臭屎横飞狂欢节 |
[02:42] | What’s the matter? You– | 你怎么了 你… |
[02:45] | I guess she’s just saving up her excitement | 我想她是要把兴奋劲儿留给 |
[02:47] | for the crap fest. | 臭屎横飞狂欢节 |
[02:48] | – You just don’t get it, do you? – What do you mean? | -看来您是真的不明白 -你什么意思 |
[02:51] | There are people who have stress | 有些人 有精神压力 |
[02:53] | and people who give stress, | 有些人 给人精神压力 |
[02:55] | – and you… are a giver. – That’s nonsense. | -而您 绝对是给予者 -胡说 |
[03:00] | Dr. Solomon? | 所罗门教授 |
[03:01] | Well, come in, Leon. | 请进 里昂 |
[03:03] | Come in, come in, come in, all the way in. | 进来 进来 完全进来 |
[03:05] | Can I have the weekend to turn in my paper? | 我能过了周末再交论文吗 |
[03:09] | Leon, do you find that I cause you stress? | 里昂 你觉得我有给你精神压力吗 |
[03:11] | – Did someone say I said that? – No. | -谁跟您说了吗 -没有 |
[03:14] | It was all a misunderstanding. I love physics. | 那是误会 我超爱物理 |
[03:16] | I find it very soothing. I don’t know what you’ve heard. | 我认为它让人镇静 我不知道您听说了什么 |
[03:19] | Please don’t fail me. I’ll turn the paper in by Friday. | 求您别让我挂科 我周五就交论文 |
[03:24] | – That was a stress reaction, wasn’t it? – Yes, it was. | -这就是精神压力的表现吗 -太正确了 |
[03:27] | Thank you, Nina. You’ve opened my eyes. | 谢谢 尼娜 你助我看清了情况 |
[03:29] | I’m going to make sure that Dr. Albright’s weekend | 我保证这个周末 欧布莱特教授将会 |
[03:32] | is stress-free, hassle-free, | 没有压力 没有烦恼 |
[03:34] | and completely without unpleasantness. | 没有任何的不快 |
[03:36] | Oh, you’re not going? | 您不去了吗 |
[03:45] | Oh, Tommy. What are you doing here? | 汤米 你来干什么 |
[03:48] | I thought you had that book report due on Dickens. | 我记得你的狄更斯读书报告要交了 |
[03:50] | I was doing it, and it was so boring. | 我在读 但是太无聊了 |
[03:52] | I realized I could save myself a lot of work | 我意识到如果看电影的话 |
[03:55] | if I just watched the movie. | 就可以节省很多时间 |
[03:56] | I can’t believe no kid ever thought of this before. | 真不敢相信从来没有学生想到这招 |
[04:00] | I’ll help you as soon as I’m done reorganizing this place. | 我给这地方重整之后就帮你 |
[04:03] | – Why? What was wrong with it? – It was a mess. | -为什么 这里怎么了 -乱极了 |
[04:05] | Everything was just lumped together. | 所有东西都堆在一起 |
[04:07] | You know, all the “A’s,” all the “B’s.” | A开头的在一起 B开头的在一起 |
[04:11] | 26 unrelated categories, | 26个没有关联的分类 |
[04:13] | except for “X” which has its own room. | 除了”X” 那一类自己有个屋 |
[04:17] | Well, how does it work now? | 现在分成什么样了 |
[04:19] | Things are much simpler now. Look. | 现在分得很简单 你看 |
[04:22] | Good movies. | 好电影 |
[04:25] | Bad movies. | 烂电影 |
[04:28] | Movies I haven’t seen. | 我还没看的电影 |
[04:32] | Pardon me, where could I find “Aliens”? | 请问 在哪里可以找到《异形2》[外星人] |
[04:38] | Nowhere. | 哪儿都找不到 |
[04:40] | Not here, that’s for sure. | 至少这儿没有 |
[04:44] | Nobody here but us humans. | 这儿只有人类 |
[04:53] | Stop looking at me. | 别盯着我 |
[04:55] | Do you really think this trip is such a good idea? | 你真的认为这次出行是个好主意吗 |
[04:58] | Chicago’s really far, and I saw on Tv | 芝加哥很远 我在电视上看到 |
[05:00] | something about a low pressure front moving in. | 有股低压气流抵达那里 |
[05:02] | Low pressure? | 低压 |
[05:03] | That’s exactly what Dr. Albright needs. | 欧布莱特教授刚好需要这个 |
[05:06] | Ah, there she is now. | 她来了 |
[05:08] | This doesn’t feel right to me, Dick. | 我感觉这事不对劲 迪克 |
[05:10] | Separating from the unit for an entire weekend is madness. | 与小队分开整整一个周末太疯狂了 |
[05:12] | As first officer in charge of security, I forbid it. | 作为负责安全的副指挥官 我禁止你去 |
[05:15] | I am high commander, and I’m going. | 我是总指挥官 我要去 |
[05:17] | – Come on, why? – Lieutenant, don’t worry. | -拜托 为什么 -副指挥官 别担心 |
[05:20] | I’m prepared for every eventuality. | 我为不测事件做了准备 |
[05:23] | I think you’re taking this far too lightly. | 我认为你太想当然了 |
[05:25] | You’ve never traveled here before. | 你还没在地球旅行过 |
[05:27] | How do you know what to pack? | 你知道怎么打包吗 |
[05:28] | – How will I reach you in Chicago? – I’m taking the phone. | -你在芝加哥我怎么联系你 -我带着电话呢 |
[05:31] | You know the number. | 你知道号码 |
[05:34] | Why are you taking refrigerator magnets? | 你为什么带冰箱贴 |
[05:36] | Chicago, the windy city? | 芝加哥 风城 |
[05:39] | I think it’s obvious. | 我认为原因很明显 |
[05:42] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[05:44] | Let’s say an urgent message comes in for Dr. Albright, | 假设说有紧急信息要转达给欧布莱特教授 |
[05:46] | and she’s out sightseeing. | 她出去观光了 |
[05:48] | I lay it on the nightstand | 我只能把便条放在床头柜上 |
[05:50] | because I have no way of securing it to a metallic surface. | 因为我无法将便条固定在金属表面上 |
[05:52] | A gust of wind blows it under the bed, | 一阵狂风将便条扫到床下 |
[05:55] | and Mary never discovers her long-lost identical twin, | 玛丽就此与失散的双胞胎妹妹无缘了 |
[05:58] | all for want of a magnetic banana. | 有个吸铁香蕉一切都解决了 |
[06:03] | That’s exactly the kind of needless agitation | 我正是要避免 |
[06:06] | that I intend to prevent. | 这种无谓的焦虑 |
[06:07] | Understood. Travel well, commander. | 明白 旅途愉快 总指挥官 |
[06:09] | I shall return. | 我会回来的 |
[06:22] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[06:24] | I’m entering the pod. | 进入分离舱 |
[06:26] | For god’s sakes, just sit down and behave yourself. | 老天啊 下来 老老实实的坐着 |
[06:29] | Of course I will, Mary. Here I am, sitting. | 我会的 玛丽 看 坐下了 |
[06:33] | You just be calm. Take a deep breath. | 你放松 深呼吸 |
[06:37] | Welcome to Northview Airlines Flight 604 to Chicago. | 欢迎搭乘开往芝加哥的北景604航班 |
[06:40] | Oh, my god! Out there! | 天啊 外面 |
[06:42] | There’s something on the wing! | 有东西在机翼上 |
[06:47] | – It’s an engine! – This thing is a deathtrap! | -那是引擎 -这东西太危险了 |
[06:50] | Sky waitress! Sky waitress! | 空中服务员 空中服务员 |
[06:52] | Please be quiet during safety procedures. | 在安全检查过程中请保持安静 |
[06:55] | Safety? On this flying donkey cart? That’s rich. | 安全 就这能飞的驴车 别扯了 |
[06:58] | How can this woman stay calm when, at any second, | 你叫这位女士如何冷静 我们随时 |
[07:01] | we could go careening out of the sky | 都有可能坠入天际 |
[07:03] | in a flaming heap of twisted metal? | 坐在这堆燃烧的破铜烂铁里往下掉 |
[07:04] | – Sir, everything is going to be– – At least give her | -先生 没事的 -至少 |
[07:07] | a gelatin-filled helmet to keep her brain intact. | 给她一个充满凝胶的头盔保全她的大脑 |
[07:09] | She’s receiving an award! | 她要接受颁奖 |
[07:12] | – Please sit down. – No! | -请你坐下 -不 |
[07:14] | We’re getting off! Who’s with me? | 我们要下去 谁跟我一起 |
[07:17] | I’ve never been kicked off a plane before. | 我从未被踢下过飞机 |
[07:20] | Be grateful it was still on the ground. | 踢的时候还没起飞真是万幸 |
[07:22] | You could have told me you were afraid to fly. | 你应该告诉我你有恐飞症 |
[07:25] | Only on airplanes. | 只怕坐飞机 |
[07:26] | Instead of a 45-minute flight, I have a seven-hour drive. | 取代45分钟航班的是7小时的车程 |
[07:29] | Don’t worry. I’ve anticipated your needs, | 别担心 我有充分的准备 |
[07:31] | and I’m ready to fill the remaining six hours and 50 minutes | 我会让接下来的6小时50分钟 |
[07:33] | with mirth and merriment. I brought “mad libs.” | 一路欢声笑语 我带了”疯狂填词” |
[07:38] | I need the name of someone in the room. | 我需要屋子里某人的名字 |
[07:41] | – Dick. – Dick. | -迪克 -迪克 |
[07:46] | This is funny already. | 立马开始好笑了 |
[07:50] | Look, it’s starting to snow. | 看 开始下雪了 |
[07:53] | – Oh, my god. – What’s the matter? | -天啊 -怎么了 |
[07:55] | Haven’t you ever seen a snowflake before? | 以前没见过雪花吗 |
[07:57] | Yes, and I prayed I’d never see them again. | 见过 我向天祈祷再也不要见到了 |
[07:59] | Turn on the high beams. They fear the light. | 打开远光灯 他们怕光 |
[08:11] | Where can I find “Remains of the Day”? | 《长日无痕》在哪里 |
[08:13] | Oh, that would be in the “I didn’t see it” section. | 在”我还没看的电影”那个区域 |
[08:21] | Wow, I’ve finally found | 我终于找到了 |
[08:23] | what I was looking for– “David Copperfield.” | 找的就是这部《大卫·科波菲尔》 |
[08:25] | It doesn’t look boring. He saws himself in half | 看起来并不无聊 他把自己锯成两半 |
[08:28] | and makes the statue of liberty disappear. | 还让自由女神像消失了 |
[08:31] | Hey, look out the window. | 看窗外 |
[08:37] | They’re here! They’re here! | 他们来了 他们来了 |
[08:39] | Albino brain chiggers! Cover your ears! | 白化吃脑虫 捂住耳朵 |
[08:41] | Harry! Harry! It’s snow! Snow. | 哈里 那是雪 雪 |
[08:44] | I learned it in science class. | 我上自然课学的 |
[08:47] | Come on outside with me | 跟我一起出来 |
[08:49] | and I’ll show you how to write your name in it. | 我教你在上面写你的名字 |
[08:55] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[08:57] | It’s covering everything. | 他们覆盖了所有东西 |
[09:00] | The whole town is being obliterated. | 整个城镇都被消灭了 |
[09:03] | – Hello! – I’m up here! | -有人吗 -我在这儿 |
[09:07] | I’m up here. I’m up here! | 我在这儿 我在这儿 |
[09:12] | Uh… okay, I know the term paper’s late, | 嗯 我知道学期论文交晚了 |
[09:14] | – but my car wouldn’t st– – Who cares? You’re alive. | -但是我的车 -没人在意那个 你还活着 |
[09:18] | You’re alive. Who are you? | 你还活着 你是谁 |
[09:21] | Oh, I-I’m a student of Dr. Solomon’s. My name’s Leon. | 我是所罗门教授的学生 我叫里昂 |
[09:25] | I’m a sister of Dr. Solomon’s. My name’s Sally. | 我是所罗门教授的妹妹 我叫莎莉 |
[09:27] | Yeah, I know. I saw you one day | 是啊 我知道 有一天 |
[09:29] | when you dropped off his lunch. | 看到你给他送午餐 |
[09:31] | And then you went to the dry cleaners, | 然后你去了干洗店 |
[09:33] | and then to the shoe repair place, | 然后去了修鞋的地方 |
[09:36] | and then the car wash. | 再然后洗车 |
[09:38] | And then you went home and read a book by the window | 之后你回家在窗边看书 |
[09:40] | – for three hours. – I remember that day. | -看了三个小时 -我记得那天 |
[09:44] | Listen, Leon, I don’t want to freak you out or anything, | 听着 里昂 我不想吓到你 |
[09:47] | but I think the earth is spiraling out of the sun’s orbit | 但是我认为地球转出了太阳的轨道 |
[09:50] | and we’re heading for a new ice age. | 新的冰河世纪就要降临了 |
[09:52] | Uh… did they say that on the news? | 新闻上是这么说的吗 |
[09:56] | No, but trust me, I’ve seen this happen before. | 没有 相信我 我目睹过始末 |
[09:58] | We could be the last two creatures on earth. | 我们可能是地球上最后两个生物 |
[10:01] | I don’t know about that. | 这我倒没听说 |
[10:02] | Our first responsibility is to breed. | 我们的一等要务是繁殖后代 |
[10:05] | We must, must copulate as much as we can. | 我们必须 必须尽量频繁的交配 |
[10:15] | Well, now that you mention it, | 听你这么一说 |
[10:17] | I didn’t see any people on the way over. | 来的路上我还真是没看到别人 |
[10:23] | Damn! | 见鬼 |
[10:24] | How are we supposed to do it with the lights out? | 没灯了还怎么交配啊 |
[10:30] | *A boy like that will kill your brother* | 像这样的男孩会害死你的兄弟 |
[10:33] | *forget that boy and find another* | 忘了这个男孩去寻新欢吧 |
[10:35] | *one of your own kind, stick to your own kind* | 和你相仿的 愿意和你在一起的 |
[10:39] | *a boy who kills cannot love* | 心怀杀念的男孩不会爱 |
[10:41] | *a boy who kills has no heart* | 心怀杀念的男孩残忍不堪 |
[10:43] | *and he’s a boy who has no heart, very smart* | 他是个残忍的男孩 聪慧的男孩 |
[10:46] | -*oh, no, Anita, no, you should know–* – Oh, my god. | -阿妮塔不 你要知道 -天哪 |
[10:50] | – Fear has made you hysterical. – Oh, no, no, no. | -恐惧已经让你歇斯底里了 -不是 |
[10:53] | I just like to sing show tunes on long trips. | 长途旅行的时候我喜欢唱歌剧 |
[10:56] | Before I found anthropology, | 决意学人类学前 |
[10:57] | I was going to be a theater major. | 我本来要去戏剧系的 |
[10:59] | Did I ever tell you why I became a teacher? | 我告诉过你我为什么要当老师吗 |
[11:01] | – I don’t think this is the best time – Like all little girls | -现在别说这个 -跟其他小女孩一样 |
[11:03] | I had a thing for neolithic archeology. | 我喜欢新石器时代的考古学 |
[11:06] | My father used to cut up my barbies | 我爸爸过去常常把娃娃切碎 |
[11:08] | and bury the pieces in the backyard so I could discover them. | 埋在院子里然后我就去挖 |
[11:12] | Only problem was, on my first dig | 但问题是 我第一次挖的时候 |
[11:14] | I discovered I was afraid of skeletons. | 发现自己害怕遗骸 |
[11:17] | Boy, it’s really coming down now. | 雪越来越大了 |
[11:20] | Poor, sweet, tiny Mary. | 可怜的小玛丽 |
[11:21] | You can drop the brave front. | 你不必强作镇定 |
[11:22] | – We’re under attack. Pull over. – What? | -我们遭到了袭击 靠边停 -什么 |
[11:24] | I’m commandeering this car. | 这辆车被我征用了 |
[11:25] | – Oh no, you’re not. – It’s a full-scale invasion! | -不 才不给 -这是全方位的武力入侵 |
[11:28] | I’ll save you! | 我来救你 |
[11:35] | Are you getting the feeling back in your hands? | 你现在能感觉到自己的手了吧 |
[11:38] | – No. – Well, the walk wasn’t too bad. | -不能 -这一路还不赖嘛 |
[11:41] | Oh, yeah, the last four miles just flew by. | 是啊 最后四英里自己过去的 |
[11:46] | – You plowed my car into a snow bank. – I know. | -你把我的车撞进了雪堆里 -我知道 |
[11:50] | And we thought it was going to fight back. Aren’t we silly? | 还以为它们会还击呢 咱们真傻 |
[11:54] | If anything is wrong with that car, | 如果我的车出了什么问题 |
[11:57] | I am holding you responsible. | 我都怪在你头上 |
[11:59] | Mary, we’ve got to stick together. | 玛丽 我们要紧紧相依 |
[12:01] | The roads are closed. And look around. | 道路封闭了 看看周围吧 |
[12:03] | We’re surrounded by Neanderthals. | 我们被尼安德特人包围了[存在于旧石器时代] |
[12:07] | That’s a fair assessment, isn’t it, fellas? | 我说的没错吧 伙计们 |
[12:16] | Are you all right, honey? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[12:18] | Yes, I’m fine, thank you. | 还好 谢谢你 |
[12:20] | You know, your boyfriend’s kind of cute. | 你男朋友真讨人喜欢 |
[12:23] | – Him? – The way he spent the last hour | -他 -这一个小时里他出尽花招 |
[12:26] | knocking himself out trying to get your attention. | 就为引起你的注意 |
[12:28] | He’s an idiot. | 他就是个白痴 |
[12:29] | Honey, they’re all idiots, | 亲爱的 男人哪个不白痴 |
[12:33] | but this one is looking at you | 但他看你的眼神 |
[12:34] | like you’re the only woman on the planet. | 仿佛世上只有你一个女人 |
[12:36] | Although you’re real pretty, you’re not exactly | 尽管你有些姿色 但在这饥渴的小镇上 |
[12:38] | the last ham sandwich in hungry town, if you get my drift. | 你可不是唯一的晚宴佳肴 明白了吗 |
[12:44] | Yes? It did? | 喂 真的吗 |
[12:46] | Oh, my god. Where? | 天哪 在哪儿呢 |
[12:49] | And you’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[12:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:54] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[12:56] | – That plane that I got us thrown off of… – Yes? | -那架拒载我们的飞机 -怎么了 |
[12:59] | It never reached Chicago. | 没能抵达芝加哥 |
[13:01] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[13:03] | Oh, my god! Oh! | 天哪 |
[13:05] | Yes, | 是啊 |
[13:07] | the airport was closed, | 机场关闭 |
[13:09] | and they were diverted to Gary, Indiana. | 只能转停到印第安纳的加里 |
[13:20] | Gary is 20 minutes from Chicago. | 加里离芝加哥只有20分钟车程 |
[13:23] | Well, but it’s an inconvenience nonetheless. | 但怎么说还是不方便嘛 |
[13:28] | I think someone owes me an apology. | 看来某人要向我道歉哦 |
[13:39] | Okay, here are our rations– | 这就是咱们的口粮了 |
[13:41] | tuna salad on whole wheat. | 全麦金枪鱼沙拉三明治 |
[13:43] | Sorry, all we have to drink is this giant bottle of wine. | 抱歉 喝的只有这种大瓶装酒 |
[13:47] | It has a modest bouquet, | 酒香不太宜人 |
[13:49] | but I think you’ll be amused by its presumptuousness. | 但你大概会喜欢这酒的粗劲儿 |
[13:54] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[13:56] | Well, Leon, | 里昂 |
[13:58] | – to the survival of the species. – Oh, hmm, yes. | -敬幸存物种 -好 |
[14:06] | – Why are you nervous? – Well, it’s just that | -你为什么紧张呢 -只是 |
[14:08] | I’ve never been with a woman of your… | 我从未跟你这样的女人在一起 |
[14:11] | good-lookingness before. | 像你这么好看的女人 |
[14:14] | Yeah, I know, I’m hot. | 我知道 我很性感 |
[14:17] | It’s kind of exciting for me, too. | 我也是挺兴奋的 |
[14:19] | All the men I’ve met have been strong and decisive, | 我之前遇到的男人都是强壮坚毅型 |
[14:22] | and you’re neither of those things. | 你既不强又不坚 |
[14:26] | Well, I can be, maybe. | 也许我可以 |
[14:30] | Probably not. | 也许不行 |
[14:33] | Oh, Leon, | 里昂 |
[14:36] | think what our offspring will be like. | 想想我们的后代会如何吧 |
[14:39] | They’ll have my skills as a warrior | 他们会继承我战士的技能 |
[14:42] | and your fierce intelligence. | 还有你逼人的聪慧 |
[14:51] | Dr. Solomon doesn’t talk much about me, does he? | 所罗门教授没太跟你提及我 对吧 |
[14:56] | I think you’re just trying too hard. | 我觉得你做的太过了 |
[14:58] | Try, it’s exhausting. Nothing I do is right. | 做的累死了 我做的事没一件是对的 |
[15:00] | You see, that’s your first mistake, | 看 这就是你的第一个错误 |
[15:02] | you see what I’m saying? | 你明白吗 |
[15:03] | Women don’t want you to do everything. | 女人不需要你面面俱到 |
[15:06] | According to who? | 谁说的 |
[15:08] | Oprah. | 奥普拉[《奥普拉秀》] |
[15:12] | – Yeah, Oprah. – So what do I do? | -对 奥普拉 -那我该怎么办 |
[15:15] | Well, you want to give her what she wants when she needs it. | 当她要她的所需时 你要遂她心愿 |
[15:18] | And you’ve got to try and understand it | 你还要明白 |
[15:20] | when she needs her freedom to want what she needs. | 她需要自由 来要她的所需 |
[15:23] | Yeah, and she’s free to want it when she needs it or not. | 不管需要与否 她都有要的自由 |
[15:27] | – You see what we’re sayin’? – Yeah. | -你明白我们的意思吗 -明白 |
[15:30] | You have got to pay attention to what she likes | 你要留心她的喜好 |
[15:33] | and share it with her. | 并及时与她分享 |
[15:35] | – You see what he’s saying? – You see what I’m saying? | -你明白他的意思吗 -懂我的意思吗 |
[15:37] | – You see what we’re saying? – Yeah, uh-huh, | -明白我们的意思吗 -嗯 |
[15:39] | I see what you’re saying. | 我明白你们的意思 |
[15:42] | But what does she like? | 但她喜欢什么呢 |
[15:44] | Oh, oh, oh! I know the perfect thing. | 我想到她最喜欢的啦 |
[15:47] | No, she hates that. | 不 她讨厌这个 |
[15:50] | Ooh, I know! | 我知道啦 |
[15:53] | No, that made her throw up. | 不 她一见就吐的 |
[15:56] | – It’s hard, isn’t it? – It is damn hard. | -很难对吧 -难死了 |
[16:06] | *…Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the plain* | 俄克拉荷马 这里微风轻抚大地 |
[16:10] | Don’t even try it. | 别白费心思了 |
[16:15] | *And the wavin’ wheat can sure smell sweet* | 麦浪的香味氤氲在空气里 |
[16:19] | *When the wind comes right behind the rain* | 骤雨过后又有清风来仪 |
[16:25] | *Oh-hhh-klahoma* | 俄克拉荷马 |
[16:28] | *Every night my honey lamb and I* | 每晚和我的小羊羔一起 |
[16:32] | *Sit alone and talk* | 静坐畅谈心底 |
[16:34] | *And watch the hawk making lazy circles* | 看那雄鹰展开双翅 |
[16:37] | *in the sky* | 翱翔天际 |
[16:39] | *We know we belong to the land* | 我们心属这处福地 |
[16:43] | *and the land we belong to is grand* | 这片沃土广阔无比 |
[16:55] | *And when we say, yeow!* | 我们欢歌 |
[17:01] | *We’re only sayin’, you’re doing fine* | 乐舞翩翩 我们祝你好运气 |
[17:03] | *Oklahoma* | 俄克拉荷马 |
[17:05] | *Oklahoma O-k-l-a-h-o-m-a* | 俄克拉荷马 俄克拉荷马 |
[17:26] | I don’t know why I was so afraid of the snow. | 我不明白之前为什么那么害怕下雪 |
[17:29] | It’s actually quite beautiful. | 其实真的很美 |
[17:31] | You know that slush down in the gutter? | 看到排水沟里的融雪了吗 |
[17:34] | You call me crazy, but you put a little cherry syrup on that, | 管你信不信 洒上一点樱桃糖浆 |
[17:38] | you got yourself a cool, refreshing treat. | 那就是一杯酷感冷饮啦 |
[17:43] | Here, listen to this. | 听着啊 |
[17:45] | Charles Dickens’ ‘David Copperfield’ | 查尔斯·狄更斯的小说《大卫·科波菲尔》 |
[17:47] | is an extraordinary book | 是一本出色的著作 |
[17:48] | about a man who accomplishes many incredible feats | 讲述了一个男人卓越的成就 |
[17:51] | involving Claudia Schiffer handcuffed | 例如将克劳迪娅·雪佛拷起来[名模兼演员] |
[17:53] | in an underwater tank with sharks.” | 抛进装有鲨鱼的水箱里 |
[17:55] | That’s good. | 挺好的 |
[17:56] | Where are all the tapes? | 电影都哪儿去了 |
[17:58] | Well, we had a big night, but fear not. | 今晚顾客盈门 不过别担心 |
[18:02] | We still got five copies of “Johnny Mnemonic.” | 我们还有五盒《捍卫机密》呢 |
[18:07] | If that’s not your cup of tea, we’ve also got | 如果你不喜欢的话 我们还有 |
[18:09] | “The making of Johnny Mnemonic.” | 《<捍卫机密>的幕后故事》 |
[18:12] | How about adult movies? | 那成人电影呢 |
[18:21] | We got “Fat Frauleins.” | 我们还有《小姐好肥》 |
[18:24] | “A lusty romp through the cheese and sausage shops | “在共产主义东柏林一家奶酪香肠店里” |
[18:26] | of Communist East Berlin.” | “发生的香艳故事” |
[18:30] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[18:34] | All right, give it to me. | 好吧 给我吧 |
[18:41] | So then Freddy Stivender beat the crap out of me. | 弗雷迪·史戴文德狠狠揍了我一顿 |
[18:45] | It was the talk of the school. | 一时为学校热议 |
[18:46] | I was so embarrassed. | 我那时真是难捱啊 |
[18:48] | But after weeks of plotting, | 但经过几周的密谋后 |
[18:51] | – I got my revenge. – What did you do? | -我复仇了 -你做了什么 |
[18:54] | I had my mom tell his mom. | 我妈跟他妈告状了 |
[18:59] | I like your tactics. | 这小战术不错嘛 |
[19:03] | You know, it may just be the wine talking, | 也许是我酒精上脑吧 |
[19:06] | but I’m beginning to think | 但我突然觉得 |
[19:09] | in a crazy world like this, | 在这样一个疯狂的世界 |
[19:11] | you and me | 你和我 |
[19:13] | just might make sense. | 再合适不过了 |
[19:18] | Hey, lights! | 来电了 |
[19:20] | They’ll be out again in a second, | 一会儿就又没了 |
[19:23] | if there’s a god in heaven. | 如果老天有眼的话 |
[19:25] | People are outside shoveling snow. | 有人在外面铲雪呢 |
[19:27] | We’re not the last people alive on earth. | 我们不是地球上最后的人类 |
[19:30] | Leon, you don’t have to impregnate me! | 里昂 你不必让我受孕了 |
[19:36] | Uh… oh, good. | 那好吧 |
[19:40] | Not to mention the ominous behavioral parallels | 更不必说南猿和山猿之间这种 |
[19:43] | between Australopithecus, Oreopithecus… | 不祥举动的类似性 |
[19:47] | – This is stupid. – No! No, it’s not. | -这太傻了 -不不 不会 |
[19:56] | So in accepting this award, I must pose the question, | 接受这个奖的同时 我也想提个问题 |
[20:00] | “has our journey from primate to man finally concluded, | “从灵长类到人类的过程已经结束了吗” |
[20:03] | or has it just begun?” | “还是刚刚开始” |
[20:06] | Wonderful. | 棒极了 |
[20:08] | Wonderful! Yes! | 棒极了 好啊 |
[20:10] | Excuse me, Dick, | 打扰下 迪克 |
[20:12] | but that road has been cleared for a good half hour out there. | 路已经通了足足半钟头了 |
[20:15] | Be all right if we just scoot on out of here? | 咱们撤的话 您不介意吧 |
[20:18] | – Sure. Sure. – Thank you, ma’am. | -请便 -谢谢您 女士 |
[20:21] | Ma’am, I surely am sorry | 女士 我很遗憾 |
[20:23] | you didn’t get to pick up your Leakey Award. | 您没能去领取里基奖 |
[20:31] | Oh, Dick, I feel I owe you a thank you. | 迪克 我应该谢谢你 |
[20:34] | You certainly made the time pass. | 你让时间过的飞快啊 |
[20:37] | I can’t blame the weather on you. Well, I could, | 天气的事也不能怪你 我可以怪你 |
[20:40] | but I won’t. | 但我不会 |
[20:43] | – Sometimes things just don’t work out. – Oh, I don’t know. | -有时上天就是不遂人愿 -这可不好说 |
[20:46] | Sometimes on the way to what’s supposed to happen | 某些好事擦肩而过时 |
[20:49] | something even better happens, | 更好的事情却发生了 |
[20:52] | which is why I am pleased to present you with this orb | 所以我很荣幸的赠与你这个球体 |
[20:56] | containing a diorama of the city of Chicago | 里面装着永远在暴风雪之中的 |
[20:59] | in a state of perpetual blizzard. | 袖珍芝加哥 |
[21:04] | – It’s remarkable, isn’t it? – Yes, it is. | -很美 对吧 -是啊 |
[21:07] | – And I have something for you. – You do? | -我也给你准备了东西 -真的吗 |
[21:09] | – The crimson shovel. – Oh, thank you. | -红色大铲子 -谢谢你 |
[21:12] | – Let’s go dig out the car. – Absolutely. | -我们去把车挖出来 -好啊 |
[21:15] | It should be easy to find. I left the lights on. | 很容易就找着了 我没关车灯 |