时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | These deodorants are a rip-off. | 这除臭剂真水 |
[00:03] | They always run out by the time I get to my feet. | 用在脚上一点效果也没有 |
[00:07] | Dick, the mail’s here. | 迪克 邮件到了 |
[00:09] | Ooh, it’s my package from the carousel CD club. | 圆盘CD俱乐部给我的包裹 |
[00:12] | – You infiltrated a club? – Good work, Harry! | -你渗入到俱乐部啦 -好样儿的 哈里 |
[00:15] | I got 10 CDs for one penny. | 我用一分钱买了十张CD |
[00:18] | All I’ve got to do is buy eight more at regular store prices | 条件就是我以普通零售价再买八张 |
[00:21] | which are often at or below retail store prices. | 普通价通常同于或低于商店零售价 |
[00:25] | – Well, way to go. – Like taking candy from a baby. | -干得好 -手到擒来 |
[00:29] | Such primitive technology. | 好原始的科技 |
[00:31] | I wonder if the people on this planet will ever discover | 真不知道这星球上的人能否发现 |
[00:33] | the superior sound of vinyl. | 塑胶唱片的优越音质 |
[00:37] | So, what kind of music did you get? | 这是什么类型的音乐 |
[00:38] | I told them to surprise me. | 我让他们给我惊喜 |
[00:42] | Well, this is surprising. | 的确够惊的 |
[00:46] | Uh… why am I doing this? | 为什么我要做这个动作 |
[00:50] | Same reason I’m doing this, I suppose. | 我想和我做这个动作的原因一样吧 |
[00:56] | This is very powerful. | 这音乐的力量太强大了 |
[00:58] | I’m feelin’ funky. | 我觉得节奏感好强 |
[01:00] | This is not good. | 情况不妙啊 |
[01:02] | – I can’t stop! – Nobody panic. | -我停不下来了 -大家别慌 |
[01:05] | Let’s get out of here! | 我们撤 |
[01:47] | Enriched wheat flour, butylated hydroxyanisole, | 原料为小麦粉 丁基羟基 |
[01:50] | sodium acid pyrophosphate. | 焦磷酸钠 |
[01:55] | Needs more butylated hydroxyanisole. | 还得加点丁基羟基才行 |
[02:00] | Isn’t this interesting? | 真是有意思 |
[02:02] | They opened up a hard rock cafe in Vietnam. | 硬石餐厅的连锁居然都开到越南去了 |
[02:05] | The world has changed, huh? | 世界变啦 |
[02:07] | It sure has. | 是变了 |
[02:09] | Once it was completely covered with ice. | 以前这里除了冰什么都没有 |
[02:14] | The administration office called. | 行政办公室来电话了 |
[02:16] | They contacted Stanford about | 他们联系斯坦福大学 |
[02:17] | transferring your graduate records, | 要您的毕业记录 |
[02:18] | but they don’t seem to have them. | 可斯坦福没有 |
[02:20] | Are you implying that I don’t have records? | 你这是说我没有记录吗 |
[02:22] | All humans have records, and I’m a human. | 所有人都有记录 我是人 |
[02:23] | Therefore, I have records. | 因此 我有记录 |
[02:25] | I’m sorry, but Stanford says | 不好意思 可人家斯坦福说了 |
[02:26] | they have no record of you at all. | 根本就没有您的记录 |
[02:28] | Oh, those incompetents. | 那些弱智 |
[02:30] | Do I have to fly out to Denver | 难不成要我亲自 |
[02:31] | and straighten this out myself? | 去丹佛解决问题吗 |
[02:33] | Stanford’s in California, not Denver. | 斯坦福在加州 不在丹佛 |
[02:36] | Well, that explains it. | 这就说得通了 |
[02:37] | They lost my records in the move. | 他们搬家时把我的记录弄丢了 |
[02:40] | So you were at Stanford in the ’60s. | 六十年代你在斯坦福啊 |
[02:43] | – Ah, who wasn’t? – I was at Berkeley. | -谁不在啊 -我在柏克莱 |
[02:47] | God, that takes me back. | 真怀念过去啊 |
[02:49] | I remember I was at Stanford once to protest at– | 我记得有一次我去斯坦福抗议… |
[02:52] | There’s only two things I know about the ’60s: | 关于六十年代 我就知道两件事 |
[02:54] | I wasn’t born yet, and no one cares. Peace. | 我没出生 没人在乎 天下太平 |
[03:01] | – I guess you had to be there. – Apparently so. | -我想你当时肯定在 -当然了 |
[03:04] | Out-of-control, mind-numbing, | 狂野不羁 心灵麻木 |
[03:07] | self-destructive fun. | 自我毁灭的快乐 |
[03:09] | It sounds like a cliche, | 说起来很老套 |
[03:11] | but I actually remember burning my bra | 可我清楚地记得 |
[03:13] | in front of the Lincoln reflecting pool. | 在林肯反思池前烧了自己的文胸 |
[03:15] | I hope you had the good sense to | 希望你反应够快 |
[03:17] | jump in and put yourself out. | 跳进池里灭火 |
[03:20] | God, I was a rebel. | 老天 我那时真是反叛 |
[03:29] | How many roads | 多少路 |
[03:32] | must a… | 必须 |
[03:36] | man walk down before they | 走过多少路 男人 |
[03:43] | call… him… a… | 才能称为 |
[03:51] | man… | 男人 |
[03:59] | You wouldn’t believe it to look at me now, | 看到我现在这样子你肯定不会相信 |
[04:01] | but back then I was a wild woman. | 但那时我可是个激进分子 |
[04:03] | If I wanted to do something, I just did it. | 如果我要做什么 绝不含糊 |
[04:06] | – Did you ever drop acid? – Oh, constantly. | -你磕过药吗 -经常的事 |
[04:10] | You did a lot of tripping? | 你磕过不少迷幻药吗[被绊倒] |
[04:11] | That’s how I dropped the acid. | 就是这样酸才掉的 |
[04:14] | No, seriously, I want to know. | 我说正经的 我想知道 |
[04:16] | Were you involved in any movements? | 你有没有参加过什么运动 |
[04:18] | Well, uh, uh, this one. | 这个嘛 这个 |
[04:19] | Always. It’s one of my favorites. | 一直是我的最爱 |
[04:24] | Dr. Solomon, | 所罗门教授 |
[04:25] | every time I ask you about your past, | 每次我问起你的过去 |
[04:29] | you change the subject. | 你就会转移话题 |
[04:31] | You know who keeps changing the subject all the time? | 你知道谁总是转移话题吗 |
[04:33] | My students. One of them is going to Alaska. | 我的学生 有一个要去阿拉斯加 |
[04:35] | How’s your brother? | 你弟弟好吗 |
[04:37] | Dick, I’m here. Let’s go. | 迪克 我来了 走吧 |
[04:38] | You heard him. Gotta go. | 你听到啦 我得走了 |
[04:40] | – You call your father Dick? – Yeah. | -你叫你父亲”迪克”? -对 |
[04:43] | When he was younger, I used to call him peanut. | 他年轻时 我叫他花生 |
[04:46] | Have to run. See you tomorrow. | 得闪了 明天见 |
[04:48] | Have a wonderful night. Bye bye. | 祝你今晚愉快 再见 |
[05:04] | This is so sad. | 这歌太悲情了 |
[05:09] | Country singers have really tough lives. | 乡村歌手过得好苦啊 |
[05:14] | Why? | 为什么啊 |
[05:18] | What’s her complaint? She lives in a trailer. | 她有啥好抱怨的 她住在拖车里 |
[05:21] | She could just roll away somewhere, | 想去哪儿就能去哪儿 |
[05:24] | and the CD club would never find her. | CD俱乐部永远都找不到她 |
[05:29] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[05:31] | Do you have any idea what’s involved with this? | 你知道这俱乐部有多麻烦吗 |
[05:34] | The paperwork, the decisions. | 有东西要写 有决定要下 |
[05:36] | Why didn’t I go with the cheese of the month club? | 我为啥不参加月月奶酪俱乐部啊 |
[05:39] | No guesswork, | 不用猜 |
[05:41] | just cheese. | 只有奶酪 |
[05:44] | That was a fiasco. You’re the information officer. | 刚才真是尴尬 你是信息官 |
[05:48] | How can you brief us on | 你怎么能把 |
[05:49] | American history and leave out an entire decade? | 漏了整整十年的美国史提供给我们 |
[05:52] | So I left out the ’60s. So what? | 我漏掉了六十年代 有什么大不了的 |
[05:54] | Exactly how far back did you establish our identities? | 你到底为我们建立了多长时间的背景 |
[05:56] | Five or six… months. | 五或六个月吧 |
[05:59] | Your assignment was to provide | 你的任务是为大家提供 |
[06:01] | full and complete histories for all of us. | 完整详细的历史背景 |
[06:03] | I had a book report due on | 我有读书报告要交 |
[06:04] | “Are you there, god? It’s me, Margaret.” | 《上帝你在吗 是我 玛格丽特》[70年出版] |
[06:09] | Tommy, I’m not sure you understand the importance of this. | 汤米 不知道你有没有认识到问题的重要性 |
[06:13] | Humans are creations of their past. | 人没有过去 也就没有现在 |
[06:16] | Society, culture, even biology, | 社会 文化 甚至生理 |
[06:19] | demand that they carry around their past like baggage. | 都要求人类像背包袱一样不忘过去 |
[06:22] | And your lack of effort almost exposed the entire operation. | 而你的不用心差点暴露了整个行动 |
[06:26] | Fine. So from now on, my homework comes last. | 好的 从现在开始 我的作业排在最末位 |
[06:29] | Those are the house rules, mister. | 这是家规 小子 |
[06:31] | Hello! Hello! | 我来了 我来了 |
[06:32] | – I found those books on the ’60s. – Good, good. | -我找到些六十年代的书 -太好了 |
[06:35] | – Never mind the bourbon stains. – Thank you, Mrs. D. | -别在意那些波旁酒印 -谢谢 杜太太 |
[06:38] | Oh, the ’60s. What a lovely, lovely decade. | 六十年代 多么美好 多么美好的十年 |
[06:42] | A lot of the stuff in this apartment is from the ’60s. | 这房子里的很多东西都是六十年代留下来的 |
[06:45] | Boy, classic things never go out of style. | 老天 经典永远都会流行 |
[06:49] | Those long-haired freaks thought they were so cool. | 那些长发瘾君子都以为自己是酷哥 |
[06:52] | Let me tell you one thing. | 告诉你件事儿 |
[06:54] | I was reading poetry with Jack Kerouac | 我曾经和杰克·凯鲁亚克读过诗 |
[06:57] | in a cage in 1956, | 1956年在一个笼子里 |
[06:59] | both of us buck naked. | 我俩都是寸缕不着 |
[07:02] | Yes, well, thank you | 好的 谢谢你提供 |
[07:04] | for that disturbing visual. | 这么令人不安的描述 |
[07:08] | I didn’t hear Kerouac complain. | 人家凯鲁亚克都没说不好看 |
[07:16] | Aw, “The electric kool-aid acid test.” | 《令人振奋的兴奋剂实验》 |
[07:19] | Getting nostalgic? | 在怀旧吗 |
[07:21] | Ah, yes, “Those were the days, my friend.” | 是啊 峥嵘岁月 我的朋友 |
[07:24] | But you know, all this uproar, | 可是你看 这些叫嚣 |
[07:26] | all this rhetoric, all this talk about mass movements– | 这些雄辩 这些对大规模运动的夸夸其谈 |
[07:29] | I mean, what’s happening here? | 我意思是 到底有何意义 |
[07:31] | History is made by the individual, not by the masses. | 创造历史的是个人 而不是群体 |
[07:34] | – Who said that? – I did. | -谁说的 -我说的 |
[07:35] | – No, where is that from? – My mouth. | -不 出自哪里 -出自我的嘴 |
[07:38] | No, somebody said that. | 不 谁说过这话 |
[07:40] | Hello. | 我啊 |
[07:43] | This is so weird. | 感觉怪怪的 |
[07:48] | This is so weird. | 感觉怪怪的 |
[07:50] | You’ve been rinsed and hung out to dry. | 你们被洗干净 晾干 |
[07:53] | Think about it. Dig it, babe. | 想想吧 好好想想 宝贝 |
[07:55] | That’s what’s happening. | 这就是事实 |
[07:57] | History is made by the individual, not by the masses. | 创造历史的是个人 而不是群体 |
[08:01] | – Who said that? – I did. | -谁说的 -我说的 |
[08:13] | What’s the matter? | 怎么啦 |
[08:14] | I couldn’t put it together until now. | 我现在才知道是怎么回事 |
[08:16] | It finally clicked– the evasiveness, | 终于明白了 你对自己的过去 |
[08:19] | consistencies in your past. | 总是含糊其辞 |
[08:23] | Dick Solomon is a false identity, isn’t it? | 迪克·所罗门是个假身份 对吗 |
[08:25] | False identity? Me? | 假身份 我 |
[08:30] | You could have trusted me, you know. | 你可以相信我 |
[08:33] | Well, I, I, I, I– | 那个 我我我 |
[08:35] | There are so many people in the government | 政府里有许多人 |
[08:36] | who would love to get their hands on you. | 非常想逮到你 |
[08:39] | You can’t let that happen. | 绝对不行 |
[08:41] | They’d parade me around like an animal. | 他们会当我动物一样到处展览 |
[08:44] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[08:46] | Your secret’s safe with me, Manny. | 我一定会为你保密的 曼尼 |
[08:50] | Manny Rosenberg. | 曼尼·罗森伯格 |
[08:54] | – But I’m not Manny Rosenberg– – Of course not, | -可我不是曼尼·罗森伯格 -当然不是 |
[08:58] | because Manny Rosenberg | 因为曼尼·罗森伯格 |
[09:00] | is still being hunted | 依然被联邦调查局 |
[09:02] | by the FBI. | 通缉着[打猎] |
[09:06] | For food or sport? | 是猎来吃还是作为运动 |
[09:19] | So Manny Rosenberg was– – | 曼尼·罗森伯格 |
[09:22] | What? | 什么 |
[09:25] | Manny Rosenberg was an act– | 曼尼·罗森伯格是 |
[09:28] | What? | 什么 |
[09:29] | Excuse me. | 等等 |
[09:35] | Okay, where was I? | 好的 说到哪儿了 |
[09:38] | Manny Rosenberg was an activist | 曼尼·罗森伯格是1971年 |
[09:40] | involved in inciting a riot in 1971. | 参与煽动暴乱的激进分子 |
[09:42] | – Is there anything else? – I’m looking, I’m looking. | -还有吗 -在找 在找 |
[09:45] | All right, I found another box in the basement. | 我在地下室又找到一箱 |
[09:47] | – What’s “X-mas”? – I don’t know, | -什么是”剩蛋” -不知道 |
[09:49] | but it’s got to be something psychedelic. Check this out. | 应该是弄到你神智不清 看这个 |
[09:52] | – This is heavy. – Far out. | -这个好难懂 -不寻常 |
[09:54] | – My mind is blown. – Who is this? | -我的神智已经不清了 -这是谁 |
[09:58] | I think it’s Jerry Garcia. | 应该是杰瑞·葛西亚 |
[10:01] | Look, here’s a picture of Manny Rosenberg. | 这里有曼尼·罗森伯格的照片 |
[10:04] | He looks exactly like you. | 他和你长得一个样 |
[10:06] | Oh, damn! | 见鬼 |
[10:07] | I was supposed to get a completely original body. | 应该给我弄一个绝对初版的样子 |
[10:10] | Those guys in research can’t do anything right. | 那些做调研的家伙真没用 |
[10:12] | What do you expect? They’re non-union. | 你有啥好指望的 他们又不是工会的 |
[10:14] | This could really be trouble. | 看来麻烦大了 |
[10:16] | Tommy, how are you coming along with our histories? | 汤米 我们的背景捏造得如何了 |
[10:17] | I have them right here– | 都弄好了 |
[10:19] | legal documents, school records, | 法律文件 学校记录 |
[10:22] | doctored pictures, the works. | 伪造的照片及其它 |
[10:24] | Dick Solomon, class nerd, held back by a domineering mother, | 迪克·所罗门 书呆子 受制于专横的母亲 |
[10:26] | went to work for NASA in ’74, | 74年去太空总署工作 |
[10:28] | but was fired after a minor procurement scandal. | 因未成年人性交易丑闻被解雇 |
[10:30] | Newspaper clippings are enclosed. | 随附的有剪报 |
[10:32] | Major burnout led to a string of second-rate teaching jobs, | 自此后一蹶不振 沦落为二流教书匠 |
[10:35] | – yada, yada, yada, ending up here. – This is excellent. | -混啊混啊 就到这里啦 -太优秀了 |
[10:37] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[10:38] | Stockbroker during the greedy ’80s. | 在物欲横流的八十年代是股票经纪 |
[10:40] | Made and lost several fortunes before psychological problems | 财富的大起大落让其出现了精神问题 |
[10:43] | and gender confusion led to | 对性别的混乱意识 |
[10:44] | a sex change operation in 1988. | 导致其于88年做了变性手术 |
[10:48] | – I’m next. – Harry, you’re adopted, | -到我了 -哈里 你是领养的 |
[10:51] | but we haven’t told you yet. | 但是我们还没有告诉你 |
[10:55] | Ohh, that’s gonna hurt. | 哦 到时候一定好伤心 |
[11:05] | Dr. Albright, I’m glad you’re here. | 欧布莱特教授 你来了太好了 |
[11:07] | Good morning, Dr. Solomon. | 早上好 所罗门教授 |
[11:11] | Yes, well, I’d like to clear up | 那个 我想澄清下 |
[11:13] | a few misunderstandings about yesterday. | 昨天的一些小误会 |
[11:15] | For some reason, you mistakenly think | 不知为什么 你以为 |
[11:17] | that I’m this Manny Rosenberg fellow. | 我是那个叫曼尼·罗森伯格的家伙 |
[11:20] | Don’t even bother. | 不要担心 |
[11:22] | I told you you could trust me. | 我说了你可以相信我 |
[11:24] | You probably don’t remember, but we’ve actually met before. | 你可能不记得了 其实我们以前见过 |
[11:27] | You spoke at my campus in ’69. | 69年你曾在我学校演讲过 |
[11:30] | Now, that’s impossible. I was in the circus then. | 那是不可能的 我那时正在演出 |
[11:33] | The flying Solomoskis. There were six of us. | 飞天滑所罗门 这是我们六个人 |
[11:36] | Two of us plunged to our deaths. | 其中两个已经挂掉了 |
[11:39] | I don’t expect you to remember me, | 我并不奢望你记得我 |
[11:41] | what with all the people you’ve met. | 你曾经阅人无数 |
[11:43] | You’re sitting on my desk. | 你坐到我桌子上了 |
[11:44] | You’ve never done that before. | 你从来没坐过我桌子 |
[11:46] | Do you remember ever being at Berkeley, at a rally? | 你还记得去柏克莱参加的集会吗 |
[11:49] | Dr. Albright, you’re not listening to me. | 欧布莱特教授 你得听我说 |
[11:51] | I brought all this in to prove to you– | 我把所有东西带来就是要证明给你看 |
[11:53] | – The stories you must have. – What? | -你的生活一定很刺激吧 -什么 |
[11:56] | You know I’d be lying if I said I found this | 如果我说这不够吸引 肯定是在 |
[11:59] | less than intriguing. | 撒谎 |
[12:08] | Well, all those years underground, you do a lot of living. | 不见天日多年 又何止是刺激 |
[12:18] | Harry? | 哈里 |
[12:20] | You got another package from the CD club. | CD俱乐部的包裹又来了 |
[12:23] | I don’t have time to listen to the ones I have. | 已经有的CD我都没时间听 |
[12:27] | Those demons, they’re not human. | 这些魔鬼 真不是人 |
[12:30] | Neither are we. | 我们也不是 |
[12:32] | Well, yeah, but we have an excuse. Hello. | 可咱们是外星”人” |
[12:37] | I’m off to Dr. Albright’s. | 我去欧布莱特教授家了 |
[12:39] | She bought my phony profile, huh? | 看来我捏造的资料她全信了 |
[12:41] | As turns out, I don’t even need it. | 结果是 我根本不需要那些资料 |
[12:43] | She likes me much better, now that she thinks I’m Manny. | 她现在可喜欢我了 她以为我是曼尼 |
[12:45] | Oh, great, so after all I went through | 行啊你 亏我劳心劳力地 |
[12:48] | creating a background for you? | 为你弄个过去 |
[12:50] | Do you realize I got you a weekend in Cancun | 知不知道我让你在坎昆过了个周末[墨西哥] |
[12:52] | with twin gymnasts? | 还有双胞胎体操美女陪着 |
[12:54] | All I got at the orphanage was a beating | 而我在孤儿院的遭遇就是 |
[12:57] | when I asked for more gruel. | 为了多要点粥被暴打一顿 |
[13:14] | – Hello. – For you. | -你好 -给你的 |
[13:16] | You shouldn’t have. | 这么客气干嘛 |
[13:18] | I’m glad you came. | 来了就好 |
[13:21] | And to think all this time | 原来这些时日 |
[13:24] | I was just a desk away from danger. | 我与危险仅一桌之隔 |
[13:28] | The thought of the FBI watching us right now | 一想到联邦调查局现在正监视着咱们 |
[13:31] | is such a turn-on. | 我就特别性奋 |
[13:33] | Yes. And even if I wasn’t Manny, | 是啊 就算我不是曼尼 |
[13:36] | it would be just as exciting. | 不也值得兴奋吗 |
[13:38] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[13:43] | Are these… “Magic” Brownies? | 这是”趣味”巧克力蛋糕吗 |
[13:45] | Pepperidge farm. | 珀莉农场牌 |
[13:49] | You know, I think I have something. | 我想我有些好东西 |
[13:53] | I found it when I moved eight years ago. | 八年前我搬来时发现的 |
[13:55] | It’s in the freezer. | 在冰箱里 |
[13:56] | It’s a joint. | 是根大麻烟卷 |
[13:58] | Oh, a doobie. | 哦 大麻 |
[14:00] | Let’s bogart that fat boy. | 咱们来好好地爽一把 |
[14:04] | You know what I regret? | 知道我后悔什么吗 |
[14:06] | I never made it to Woodstock. | 我没去过伍德斯托克音乐节 |
[14:08] | Ah, yes, Woodstock, the three-day concert | 是的 伍德斯托克音乐节 为期三天 |
[14:10] | held on a farm in upstate New York | 在纽约州北部的农场举行 |
[14:13] | that included many of the most popular | 聚焦了许多当时 |
[14:14] | music bands of the time, | 非常流行的乐队 |
[14:16] | felt to be the culmination of the counterculture movement, | 被视为反主流文化运动的顶峰 |
[14:18] | captured by the song, ” Woodstock,” | 琼妮·米切尔的《伍德斯托克》 |
[14:21] | By Joni Mitchell. | 唱的就是这个音乐节 |
[14:22] | – Found it! – The song was popularized | -找到了 -此歌后来经 |
[14:24] | by Crosby, Stills & Nash, which is ironic | CSN乐队演绎后走红 很讽刺的是 |
[14:27] | since theirs was the more commercial version | 乐队的版本很具商业气息 |
[14:29] | which is the antithesis of the spirit of the festival. | 这与音乐节的精神是对立的 |
[14:34] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[14:44] | This isn’t a joint. | 这不是大麻烟 |
[14:47] | It’s a frozen french fry. | 这是冻薯条 |
[14:51] | Oh, well, I guess we’ll just settle for wine. | 不过 喝酒也不错啊 |
[15:00] | You’re an inspiration to all… | 你真是启发了所有 |
[15:02] | Neo-Trotskyite Anti-Stalinist Marxists. | 亲利昂·托洛茨基 反斯大林的马克思主义者 |
[15:06] | You know, you’re pretty tuned in for a bourgeois chick. | 你这个资产阶级小组还蛮懂行嘛 |
[15:22] | Meet me on the waterbed upstairs in five minutes. | 五分钟后到楼上的水床找我 |
[15:24] | Oh, and, uh… | 还有 |
[15:26] | lose the pins. | 把徽章拿掉 |
[15:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:41] | Here’s to… waterbeds. | 敬水床 |
[15:44] | Here’s to… | 敬 |
[15:46] | floor lamps. | 落地灯 |
[15:52] | Hello. Carousel CD club? | 你好 圆盘CD俱乐部吗 |
[15:55] | – I’ll call back later. – Do not hang up that phone. | -我等下再打 -不准挂电话 |
[15:58] | You can do this, Harry. | 你可以的 哈里 |
[16:00] | You can take your mind back, | 你可以赢回自我 |
[16:03] | or at least what’s left of it. | 捞点渣也好啊 |
[16:05] | Okay, Sally, I will. | 好的 莎莉 我会的 |
[16:08] | Listen to me, buster. I’m not happy, | 听我说 混蛋 老子不爽 |
[16:10] | and I want my money back. | 把钱还给老子 |
[16:12] | – Very good. – I’m supposed to press “2” Now. | -不错嘛 -现在我应该按2键 |
[16:17] | Yes. Hello? We need to talk. | 喂 我们需要谈谈 |
[16:21] | I’m at a place in my life | 以我的人生现状来看 |
[16:22] | where I’m just not ready for this kind of commitment. | 我还没有准备好作出这样的承诺 |
[16:25] | I think it’s best that we break free, | 我想我们最好还是给对方自由 |
[16:28] | go our separate ways. | 各奔东西吧 |
[16:30] | You will? | 你同意? |
[16:32] | Oh, thanks! | 太谢谢了 |
[16:35] | Hmm? | 什么 |
[16:37] | Well… | 这个 |
[16:39] | yes, I guess I do have a friend | 是的 我想我有朋友 |
[16:41] | who might be interested. | 可能会有兴趣 |
[16:44] | Her name is Sally Solomon. | 她叫莎莉·所罗门 |
[16:53] | Oh! Oh, I can’t believe | 真不敢相信 |
[16:55] | we’re doing this. | 我们成这样了 |
[16:58] | Your hands are so small and delicate. | 你的手好小好柔软 |
[17:02] | I’m not positive, | 我不是个乐观的人 |
[17:04] | but I think I can fit your entire foot in my mouth. | 但我觉得我能把你的整只脚塞进嘴里 |
[17:09] | You are a superfreak. | 你这个超级色情狂 |
[17:11] | The kind you don’t take home to mother. | 不能去拜见丈母娘的类型 |
[17:14] | Oh, Manny, Manny! | 曼尼 曼尼 |
[17:19] | Now I’m feeling a moral dilemma. | 从道义上讲我真是左右为难 |
[17:22] | I’m not sure I can go through with this. | 我看我是撑不下去了 |
[17:25] | My bedroom’s upstairs. | 卧室在楼上 |
[17:28] | Race ya. | 看谁快 |
[17:31] | Oh, what the hell. | 去他妈的 |
[17:41] | – What the hell…? – Don’t be uptight, babe. | -去他妈的 -别拘谨 宝贝 |
[17:44] | Leave your hang ups in suburbia. | 将烦扰抛到九霄云外 |
[17:48] | – You’re leaving? – You bet your bippy I am. | -你要走了吗 -不走在这儿看戏啊 |
[17:57] | You miserable creep! | 你这个恶心的东西 |
[17:59] | – I don’t understand. – Think about it. | -我不懂 -好好想想吧 |
[18:02] | It’s like you put a purple haze inside my brain. | 感觉像是你在我的脑袋里放了迷幻药 |
[18:05] | Give it a rest. | 省省吧 |
[18:07] | – What did I do wrong? – You know what you did. | -我到底哪里错了 -你知道自己做过什么 |
[18:11] | Come on, Manny. Berkeley. | 别装了 曼尼 在柏克莱 |
[18:14] | Oh, you’re mad at Manny. | 哦 原来你在生曼尼的气 |
[18:18] | Yes, Dr. Albright | 没错 欧布莱特教授 |
[18:20] | is mad at Manny. | 在生曼尼的气 |
[18:22] | Oh! Oh, Manny. It’s okay | 原来是曼尼 没事了 |
[18:25] | because I have something to tell you | 等我告诉你这件事后 |
[18:27] | that’s going to straighten this whole thing out. | 所有的问题立刻就会烟消云散了 |
[18:29] | I’m not Manny. | 我不是曼尼 |
[18:32] | Isn’t that ironic? | 是不是挺讽刺的 |
[18:34] | Right, you’re not Manny. | 是啊 你不是曼尼 |
[18:38] | You just look exactly like him, | 你只是长得跟他完全一样 |
[18:40] | know everything about his past, | 对他的过去了如指掌 |
[18:41] | and have been carrying on this | 然后把这荒唐的猴戏 |
[18:43] | ridiculous charade for three days. | 整整耍了三天 |
[18:45] | You know me so well. | 你真是太了解我了 |
[18:48] | Boy, I have been handed | 老天 强词夺理的事 |
[18:50] | some lame stories in my life, | 我见过不少 |
[18:52] | but you take the cake. | 你认第二没人敢认第一[拿走蛋糕] |
[18:54] | I don’t want the cake. I want you. | 我不要蛋糕 我要你 |
[19:00] | Oh, my god, you are Dick Solomon. | 我的天哪 你的确是迪克·所罗门 |
[19:06] | And you let me make a complete fool of myself! | 你居然眼巴巴地看着我丢人 |
[19:09] | How could you do that? | 你怎么可以这样 |
[19:11] | I wanted to tell you. I was going to tell you. | 我想告诉你的 我打算告诉你的 |
[19:13] | What stopped you? | 为什么没说 |
[19:14] | I thought you might sleep with me. | 我觉得你有可能和我上床 |
[19:21] | – Now I understand. – Oh, thank goodness. | -现在我懂了 -谢天谢地 |
[19:26] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[19:28] | You selfish, inconsiderate, opportunistic bastard! | 你这个自私的 没心没肺的机会主义混蛋 |
[19:32] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[19:35] | I guess I’ll be going. | 我这就走 |
[19:38] | About inconsiderate, | 说到没心没肺 |
[19:40] | I did bring brownies. | 我可是带了巧克力蛋糕来的 |
[19:47] | I sure am glad we won’t | 真高兴 |
[19:48] | be getting any more of these CDs in the mail. | 我们不会再收到CD了 |
[19:51] | Yeah, and even if we do, | 是啊 就算再收到 |
[19:53] | there’s no reason to think | 也没有理由想到 |
[19:55] | that I would have anything to do with it | 跟我有什么关系 |
[19:57] | ’cause I didn’t. | 跟我没关系 |
[20:00] | Dick, someone’s here to see you. | 迪克 有人想见你 |
[20:02] | I don’t want to be seen. Tell them that I’m not here. | 我不想被见 告诉他们我不在 |
[20:05] | He’s not here, Dr. Albright, so go away. | 他不在 欧布莱特教授 你走吧 |
[20:07] | Mary! Mary! | 玛丽 玛丽 |
[20:09] | You’ve come back to me | 你来找我了 |
[20:12] | because you’ve forgiven me for what I’ve done | 这说明你原谅我的所作所为了 |
[20:14] | and– and because you realize | 因为你意识到 |
[20:17] | that my deceit, although sophomoric, | 我的欺骗 尽管很半调子水平 |
[20:19] | was meant as a pure gesture of affection. | 但绝对是爱的表现 |
[20:22] | Well, some of that. | 差不多吧 |
[20:24] | Would you leave the two of us alone for a minute? | 能让我们单独待会儿吗 |
[20:27] | Sure. | 可以 |
[20:30] | Remember every word. We want all the details. | 一字不差地记下来 回头要细节 |
[20:33] | Will do. | 没问题 |
[20:37] | Look, I– I may have overreacted | 听着 也许我对曼尼的事 |
[20:39] | to this Manny thing. | 反应太过了 |
[20:41] | And I understand that men have a tendency | 我知道男人会乐意做些 |
[20:44] | to go overboard to impress me. I understand that. | 出格的事来取悦我 我能理解 |
[20:47] | The only reason I pretended to be Manny | 我之所以扮成曼尼 |
[20:49] | is because you liked him so much more than me. | 是因为你喜欢他比喜欢我多多了 |
[20:52] | Manny wasn’t what he seemed, | 曼尼表里不一 |
[20:54] | but you are exactly what you seem. | 而你绝对不会那样 |
[20:57] | And I’ll admit that | 我得承认 |
[20:59] | your lack of nuance is refreshing. | 你不会故作高深 的确让我眼前一亮 |
[21:01] | Damn, I think I’m wearing Harry’s underwear again. | 见鬼 我想我又穿了哈里的内裤 |
[21:05] | Well, a little nuance wouldn’t hurt. | 偶尔高深一下你不会死的 |
[21:08] | So we’re still friends? | 我们还是朋友吗 |
[21:12] | Peace. | 天下太平 |