时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Oh! Bazooka Joe… | 火箭炮乔 |
[00:21] | You’re an imbecile! | 你是个笨蛋 |
[00:25] | – Good morning. – Dr. Albright. | -早上好 -欧布莱特教授 |
[00:34] | I am about to reveal | 我来让你 |
[00:36] | something astounding. | 大开眼界吧 |
[00:38] | I think you’re overestimating yourself. | 我看你自视过高了吧 |
[00:42] | Behold! An ATM card. | 请看 提款卡 |
[00:46] | Congratulations. | 恭喜啦 |
[00:48] | You’re now a member of a very elite group | 你现在是两三亿 |
[00:50] | of 200, 300 million Americans. | 美国精英分子的一员了 |
[00:53] | My name is raised. You can touch it if you want. | 凸起的是我的名字 想摸尽管摸吧 |
[00:56] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢了 |
[00:58] | When I press it into my forehead, | 我把卡压在脑门儿上 |
[01:02] | you can read my name backwards. | 你可以看到反向的名字 |
[01:04] | Pace yourself, we have a whole semester. | 别激动 这学期够你乐的 |
[01:08] | Nina, did I show you my new– | 尼娜 我给你看了我的新… |
[01:10] | Yes, you did, and, no, I don’t want to feel it. | 是 您给我看了 不 我不想摸 |
[01:14] | You know I have a great idea. | 我有个好主意 |
[01:16] | To celebrate, why don’t I use my new ATM card | 为了庆祝下 不如我用我的新提款卡 |
[01:19] | to withdraw money from one of many convenient locations, | 从众多便利的服务网点之一提取现金 |
[01:22] | even after business hours, | 营业时间外也能取到哦 |
[01:25] | and take you out to dinner tomorrow night? | 然后明晚请你出去吃饭 |
[01:27] | – All right. – Really? | -好的 -真的吗 |
[01:29] | – Yes. – You’re not just toying with me? | -真的 -你不是在逗我玩儿吧 |
[01:31] | You do understand it’s dinner, out? | 你听明白了吗 吃饭? 出去? |
[01:34] | Yes, | 明白 |
[01:36] | but it can’t just be dinner out of the house. | 在房子外面吃饭可不算出去 |
[01:38] | It also has to be dinner out of the car. | 还得下车才行 |
[01:41] | Yes. | 没问题 |
[01:42] | Now all I have to do is put this card into the ATM, | 现在我要做的就是把卡放进提款机 |
[01:45] | punch in my secret code, 1-2-3-4– | 按下密码1234 |
[01:50] | Oh, no! | 我的妈呀 |
[01:53] | I was never supposed to reveal my code to anyone! | 我不能把密码泄露给任何人 |
[01:56] | Ooh, well, now you’re going to have to kill us. | 那么 看来您得杀我们灭口了 |
[02:34] | That was the mall. Wasn’t it great? | 这就是商场 是不是很棒 |
[02:36] | How would I know? The escalator broke down, | 我咋知道 自动扶梯坏了 |
[02:39] | and I was stuck there for an hour and a half. | 我在那儿站了一个半钟头 |
[02:43] | You know, I think the entire planet | 我觉得整个地球 |
[02:45] | should be covered by one big roof. | 应该在一个大屋顶下 |
[02:47] | And we should never be more than 15 feet | 咱们也应该不要再距离热狗肠 |
[02:49] | from a weenie on a stick. | 15英尺以上[4.5米左右] |
[02:51] | Tommy, look what I bought for you. | 汤米 我给你买了样好东西 |
[02:53] | A basketball? | 篮球 |
[02:54] | I’ve decided that you should join your school’s team. | 我决定了 你应该加入校队 |
[02:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:58] | Because it’s important that you experience | 体验羞辱感对于 |
[03:00] | the humiliation of adolescent boys | 青春期少年来说很重要 |
[03:02] | at the hands of bitter adults | 总想改写自己失败青春的 |
[03:03] | trying to rewrite the failures of their youth. | 苦大仇深的成年人 不会让你好过的 |
[03:07] | It’ll be fun. | 会很好玩儿的 |
[03:10] | All right, who ripped the radio out of the dashboard? | 谁把收音机从仪表板上给扯走了 |
[03:14] | – What are you talking about? – The radio, it’s gone. | -你在说什么呢 -收音机没了 |
[03:17] | Wait a minute, I know what’s happened here. | 等等 我知道发生什么事了 |
[03:21] | You see it all the time on the news. | 新闻上总是看到这个 |
[03:25] | Oh, uh… toupees. | 假发 |
[03:28] | No, crime. We’re victims of crime! | 是犯罪 我们是犯罪受害人 |
[03:31] | What are we supposed to do now? | 现在我们该怎么做 |
[03:32] | The radio’s gone. I think we all know what we have to do. | 收音机没了 我想大家都知道该怎么做吧 |
[03:51] | I can’t believe Dick did this to me. | 真不敢相信迪克居然这样对我 |
[03:53] | Why do I have to play basketball? | 我为什么非得打篮球啊 |
[03:56] | I know. Team sports are so infantile. | 是啊 团队运动太幼稚了 |
[03:58] | It’s all masculine posturing. | 完全是故作阳刚 |
[04:00] | – All the preening and flexing. – Exactly. | -搔首弄姿 四肢发达 -没错 |
[04:02] | What I really hate is that | 我最恨的就是 |
[04:04] | there’s some primitive part of me | 一种原始的本能 |
[04:05] | that really responds to that. | 让我被这种运动所吸引 |
[04:09] | And what I really hate | 而我最恨的就是 |
[04:11] | is being cursed with the heart of a champion. | 我命中注定有一颗争胜之心 |
[04:22] | What is Harry doing? | 哈里在做什么 |
[04:24] | It’s part of my new security procedures. | 我全新的安全措施之一 |
[04:25] | Oh! Red alert! | 红色警报 |
[04:31] | There’s a squirrel approaching the building. | 有只松鼠正向房子靠近 |
[04:35] | This seems a bit extreme, lieutenant. | 似乎夸张了点吧 副指挥官 |
[04:37] | With all due respect, high commander, butt out. | 无意冒犯 总指挥官 你别插手 |
[04:40] | Security’s my domain. I’ll take the blame for the radio. | 负责安全是我的工作 收音机的事责任在我 |
[04:43] | – Oh, please. – No, I should have been guarding the rambler | -别这样说 -我当时应该守着车的 |
[04:46] | instead of shopping for loofahs. | 而不是去买洗澡用的丝瓜网 |
[04:48] | You’re overreacting. | 你这是小题大做 |
[04:50] | Dick, I have been telling you | 迪克 我一直跟你说 |
[04:52] | this planet is in a bad neighborhood. | 这星球的治安很差 |
[04:55] | We have been on far worse planets than this, | 我们去过比这糟得多的星球 |
[04:58] | inhabited by creatures with far worse breath. | 那上面住的生物口气也糟得多 |
[05:00] | I mean, at least we’re on a planet that’s governed by laws. | 至少现在咱们是在受法律管治的星球上 |
[05:04] | You’re too distrustful of humans. | 你对人类太不信任了 |
[05:06] | It’s just those two little eyes | 就是这俩小眼睛看不惯 |
[05:09] | right in the middle of their head | 脑袋正中的小眼睛 |
[05:11] | makes ’em all look like they’re up to something. | 让他们看起来像是在打什么鬼主意 |
[05:14] | Knock, knock. | 有人吗 |
[05:17] | Hi, hi. I heard about your car radio. | 我听说了收音机的事儿 |
[05:19] | Did you call the cops? | 你们报警了吗 |
[05:21] | I don’t think that’s necessary. | 我觉得没那必要 |
[05:22] | Don’t be silly. You go down to the station, | 别傻了 你们去警察局 |
[05:24] | you ask for officer Franco, | 直接找弗兰科警官 |
[05:26] | an Italian gentlemen, very nice. | 意大利绅士 非常和气 |
[05:30] | He came right over when my boyfriend | 我男朋友在我家客厅被揍后 |
[05:32] | got beat up in my living room. | 他立马就来了 |
[05:34] | Your boyfriend got beat up in your own house? | 你男朋友在你家被揍了? |
[05:37] | Yeah. Well, my husband didn’t care for him. | 是啊 我老公不太喜欢他 |
[05:53] | I smell the fist of justice. | 我闻到了正义之拳的味道 |
[05:58] | I smell doughnuts. | 我闻到了甜甜圈的味道 |
[06:02] | Can’t you feel it, Harry– | 感觉到了吗 哈里 |
[06:04] | the stifling sense of order? | 令人窒息的秩序感 |
[06:06] | The discipline? The almost robotic lack of emotion? | 纪律严谨 不带一丝个人情感 |
[06:09] | The fluorescent lights? | 这日光灯 |
[06:12] | God help me. | 神啊 |
[06:15] | I love it. | 我爱这里 |
[06:18] | What can I do for you? | 有什么可以效劳的 |
[06:22] | Just let me be near you. | 让我在你身边就行 |
[06:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:28] | My name’s officer Don. | 我是唐警官 |
[06:30] | Well, officer Don, we’re here to report a crime. | 唐警官 我们是来报案的 |
[06:33] | I blame myself. I dropped my guard. | 是我不好 我放松了警惕 |
[06:36] | It’s not your fault. Crime happens. | 这不是你的错 犯罪无处不在 |
[06:38] | On the surface, | 表面上 |
[06:39] | Rutherford may look like small town America, | 拉瑟福只是一个美国小镇 |
[06:42] | but just beneath the well-manicured lawns | 但在光鲜的外表下 |
[06:44] | lies a hotbed of criminal activity. | 却是犯罪活动的温床 |
[06:47] | We may be in the shadow of Cleveland, | 也许 我们在克里夫兰市的阴影下 |
[06:49] | but it’s in the shadows where evil lurks. | 但这阴影 正是罪恶的潜伏地 |
[06:54] | Wow! Hey, when you do this, | 哇 你这个样子 |
[06:57] | it sort of looks like “NYPD Blue.” | 有点《纽约重案组》的味道 |
[07:02] | “NYPD Blue.” | 《纽约重案组》 |
[07:07] | Now, what happened? | 说吧 发生了什么事 |
[07:09] | The radio was stolen out of our rambler. | 我们车里的收音机被偷了 |
[07:11] | – A.M. with those push buttons? – Yes. | -调频带按钮的那种吗 -是的 |
[07:14] | Those sick bastards! | 那些挨千刀的 |
[07:17] | – Fill out this form. – Form? Then what happens? | -把这张表填了 -填表 那接下来呢 |
[07:20] | – I make a copy of it. – And then? | -我复印一份 -然后呢 |
[07:22] | Then on Thursday a girl comes in and files it. | 周四会有个女生来归档 |
[07:25] | Paperwork. If I had my way, | 文档工作 如果我能作主 |
[07:27] | I’d be out in the streets | 我一定杀上大街 |
[07:28] | putting the rats back in their holes. | 把毛贼都赶回耗子洞里 |
[07:30] | Well, Don, if I had a gun like that, | 唐 如果我有把这样的枪 |
[07:32] | I wouldn’t be sitting behind a desk | 不把子弹射光 |
[07:34] | until I ran out of bullets. | 我是不会坐在桌子后的 |
[07:46] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:48] | So what are you here for? | 来这儿做什么 |
[07:50] | Well, they picked me up for vagrancy, | 我是因为流浪罪被逮来的 |
[07:52] | but that’s not the real reason. | 但这不是真正的原因 |
[07:55] | I’m here because they know. | 他们是因为知道了才抓我的 |
[07:57] | They know I’m from the planet Clarion in the bard spiral | 他们知道我来自号角星球 |
[08:00] | on the Cepheus dracond border. | 位于仙王座的边界 |
[08:06] | Do you know Steve? | 你认识史蒂夫吗 |
[08:11] | Dear lord, | 亲爱的主 |
[08:13] | if it be within your great wisdom and mercy, | 以您伟大的智慧与仁慈 |
[08:15] | please grant us the strength and courage | 请赐予我们力量与勇气 |
[08:18] | to beat the hell out of the Central High muskrats and– | 让我们把中央高中的小耗子们打得屁滚尿流 |
[08:21] | – Excuse me, coach. – We’re in the middle of a prayer. | -打扰下 教练 -我们正祈祷呢 |
[08:23] | Do you think we should be bothering god | 你觉得为了场篮球赛 |
[08:25] | over a basketball game? | 有必要打扰上帝吗 |
[08:28] | This is important. | 这很重要 |
[08:30] | The other team’s praying, too. | 那一队也在祈祷啊 |
[08:33] | So our god is stronger than their god? | 这么说我们的上帝比他们的厉害 |
[08:36] | There’s only one god, Solomon. | 只有一个上帝 所罗门 |
[08:38] | Am I the only one seeing a conflict of interest here? | 我是唯一发现利益冲突的人吗 |
[08:41] | Yes! | 是的 |
[08:42] | All right, first in, out on the court! | 好了 首发上场 |
[08:44] | Let’s go! Hustle it out there! Get out there! | 大家快上 快上场 快去 |
[08:47] | – There you go. – Coach, what about me? | -很好 -教练 我呢 |
[08:49] | I’m sorry. Solomon, you’re not tall enough. | 抱歉 所罗门 你不够高 |
[08:51] | What are you saying? | 说什么呢 |
[08:53] | You’re too damn short! Get outta here. | 你他娘的太矮了 别挡道 |
[09:00] | Why, yes, I will have another transaction, | 是的 我会继续交易 |
[09:03] | and this time in… espanol. | 这一次 用西班牙语 |
[09:10] | I’ll be done in a minute. | 我马上就好 |
[09:11] | I just want to see what my limit is. | 我只是想看看上限是多少 |
[09:13] | – Take your time. – Look at this. | -不着急 -看这个 |
[09:15] | I put the card in, and money comes out. | 我把卡放进去 钱就出来 |
[09:17] | Card in, money out. | 卡进去 钱出来 |
[09:21] | You see this? As much as I want over and over again. | 你看 要多少有多少 取了一次又一次 |
[09:24] | – Isn’t it amazing? – Yeah. Now give it to me. | -太不可思议了 -是啊 把钱给我 |
[09:26] | What? No, no, no. | 什么 不不不 |
[09:28] | This is my money, but I’m sure you can have your own card– | 这是我的钱 但我肯定你也可以有自己的卡 |
[09:32] | Quit foolin’ around. I said, hand it over. | 别磨蹭 我说了 把钱给我 |
[09:34] | No, let me explain this to you again. | 不 我再给你解释一遍 |
[09:36] | This $300 is mine, | 这三百块是我的 |
[09:39] | just like the 100 I just put in my wallet. | 和刚才我放进钱包的一百块一样 |
[09:47] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[09:49] | What was I thinking, letting you go out by yourself? | 我脑子进水了 居然让你一个人出去 |
[09:51] | A man who could steal a wallet is capable of anything. | 抢钱包的人有啥做不出来的 |
[09:55] | He could have put you in a vat of saline | 他会把你放进盐水桶里 |
[09:56] | and harvested your organs over a period of months, | 几个月就可以收获一次器官 |
[09:59] | forcing you to regenerate kidney after kidney after– | 强迫你的肾割了长 长了割… |
[10:01] | – Will you stop! – Now, just relax. | -你别说了 -放松些 |
[10:04] | – You’ve got to calm down. – How can I calm down? | -冷静下来 -叫我怎么冷静 |
[10:06] | I feel so utterly exposed | 我感觉完全暴露在他人面前 |
[10:08] | and vulnerable, | 好脆弱好无助 |
[10:10] | and not in that fun spanky way. | 跟被打屁屁的脆弱完全是两码事儿 |
[10:14] | It’s all right. You’re safe now. | 没事了 你现在安全了 |
[10:16] | What kind of a place is this | 这到底是什么鬼地方 |
[10:17] | where you can’t wave handfuls of money around | 大半夜的居然不能挥着 |
[10:19] | in the middle of the night? | 大把钞票 |
[10:22] | Sir, did this guy have any distinguishing marks? | 请问您这家伙有什么可识别的标志 |
[10:25] | His skin was rather nice. | 他的皮肤相当不错 |
[10:27] | Well, Mr. Solomon, I can see that you’re pretty upset, | 所罗门先生 既然您现在心绪不宁 |
[10:30] | so I’ll just be giving my home phone number… | 我就把自己家里的电话号码给 |
[10:33] | to your sister. | 您的妹妹 |
[10:37] | Call if you have any… needs. | 有需要 随时打给我 |
[10:45] | – Oh, why did this have to happen? – It was late. | -为什么会发生这种事 -太晚了难免的 |
[10:48] | Why did I have to be at that place at that time, | 为什么我一定得在那个地方那个时间 |
[10:50] | taking out all that money? | 取出所有的钱 |
[10:51] | – Don’t blame yourself. – I don’t, I blame you! | -别怪自己了 -我怪的是你 |
[10:54] | – What?! – You had to agree to go out with me. | -什么 -你非得答应跟我约会吗 |
[10:56] | You always turn me down. Why did you pick now to say yes? | 你总是拒绝我 为什么这次要答应呢 |
[10:58] | – I don’t know. – You see, you weren’t thinking. | -我不知道 -看到没 你当时根本没想 |
[11:00] | You can’t take a random act | 你不能因为随机事件 |
[11:02] | and turn it around to blame an innocent person. | 而调转枪头责怪无辜的人 |
[11:05] | Just watch me. | 我就怪了 |
[11:06] | Why did I think tonight would be any different? | 我晕头了 居然以为今晚会不同 |
[11:08] | – You are insane. – It’s the world that’s insane! | -你个疯子 -疯的是这个世界 |
[11:11] | They talk about the universe being random. Ha! | 说什么宇宙的事都是随机的 哈 |
[11:13] | – This is the place that’s random. – I’m leaving. | -这是个随机的世界 -我走了 |
[11:15] | People assaulting total strangers for no other reason | 根本不认识也要袭击人家 不为别的 |
[11:18] | than to take their money! | 就为抢走人家的钱 |
[11:20] | That’s right, run away from the problem! | 对了 你就这样逃避问题吧 |
[11:22] | Sooner or later you’re going to | 迟早你会 |
[11:23] | have to come to terms with the fact | 接受这个事实 |
[11:24] | that the earth is a cold, dark and evil place | 地球是冰冷黑暗的罪恶之星 |
[11:27] | crawling with crazed ne’er-do-wells | 满大街的疯狂贼人 |
[11:29] | and arsenate jackanapes! | 以及动手动脚的粗鲁鬼 |
[11:31] | Well, I don’t like it! | 我讨厌这里 |
[11:36] | – Lieutenant! – Yes, sir. | -副指挥官 -是 长官 |
[11:38] | This planet has crossed the line. | 地球不仁我不义 |
[11:41] | Assemble the giant robot. | 组装巨型机器人 |
[11:46] | – We didn’t pack it. – We didn’t? Why not? | -没有带来 -没带来 为什么 |
[11:49] | I wanted to, | 我想带的 |
[11:50] | but you needed the room for your exercise bike, | 但你需要地方放健身脚踏车 |
[11:53] | which, I might add, you never use. | 顺便补充一点 你从来没用过 |
[12:01] | The strengths of the refracted light | 折射光的强度 |
[12:04] | varies… | 是不同的 |
[12:08] | in accordance with its velocity | 根据其速度而定 |
[12:10] | – as measured in light years per second. – Dr. Solomon. | -如同按秒计量光年一样 -所罗门教授 |
[12:12] | – What is it, Leon? – Why are you writing like that? | -什么事 里昂 -您为什么这么写字 |
[12:15] | Because we live in world where, as soon as you turn around, | 因为在我们生活的世界里 当你一转身 |
[12:17] | someone is waiting to stab you in the back | 就会有人在背后等着下毒手 |
[12:19] | and steal your wallet. | 抢你的钱包 |
[12:20] | Dr. Solomon, you have to have more faith in people. | 所罗门教授 拜托您对人有点信心好不好 |
[12:23] | You know, I think that deep down there’s a basic decency– | 我想在内心深处 每个人都是善良的 |
[12:27] | Oh, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. | 全是废话 |
[12:30] | Your chirpy optimism has no place in reality. | 现实是容不下你这叽叽喳喳的乐观的 |
[12:33] | Guess what. Santa Claus is dead! | 大家猜怎么着 圣诞老人已经挂了 |
[12:36] | Beaten senseless for his shiny black boots! | 为保护乌黑锃亮的靴子被打到不省人事 |
[12:40] | And his reindeer don’t give a damn! | 而他的驯鹿甩都不甩一眼 |
[12:47] | You know, Dr. Solomon, | 所罗门教授 |
[12:49] | you seem to be carrying around so much baggage. | 您似乎有太多包袱了 |
[12:52] | You’re not getting any of it, so get away from me! | 你别想拿走 快给我消失 |
[13:01] | Let’s get this straight. I don’t care how much it costs. | 我就直说吧 我不在乎花多少钱 |
[13:04] | I don’t care how difficult it is to accomplish. | 我也不在乎多难做到 |
[13:06] | I want a security system that will guarantee | 我要求这个安全系统能保证 |
[13:08] | that every moment of our lives will be filled with | 我们生活的每分每秒都能感觉到 |
[13:11] | a sense of absolute safety and contentment. | 绝对的安全与满意 |
[13:12] | That would be the electro fort 2000. | “固若金汤2000″型能满足您的要求 |
[13:16] | The alarm connects directly to our command center downtown | 报警系统直接连着我们市中心的指挥部 |
[13:19] | where we immediately dispatch | 训练有素的巡警 |
[13:21] | trained patrolmen to your door. | 会立刻被派遣到您家 |
[13:23] | I see. I just have one question. | 明白了 我只有一个问题 |
[13:25] | – Sure. – Where do I bury my family | -请问 -你想我给我家人收尸吗 |
[13:27] | after the burglars have pumped bullets into their skulls | 贼人都已经对着他们脑袋来了几枪了 |
[13:29] | while your guys are strolling over? | 而你的人还在路上慢慢晃悠 |
[13:33] | That almost never happens. | 这种情况几乎从未发生过 |
[13:37] | Where’s Tommy? He should be here. | 汤米在哪儿 他应该在家的 |
[13:38] | It’s all under control. | 放心没事的 |
[13:39] | He’s in the driveway playing one-on-one. | 他在车道上玩篮球一对一 |
[13:41] | Tommy– Tommy, I’m sorry. | 汤米 汤米 对不起 |
[13:43] | I didn’t know I’d be that good. I’ve never played before. | 我不知道自己这么厉害 我没有玩过篮球 |
[13:47] | Your company is obviously run by amateurs. | 很明显 你的公司一点也不专业 |
[13:50] | This is totally unsatisfactory. | 我很不满意 |
[13:52] | Allow me to show you a few schematics | 我来给你展示下什么叫原理图 |
[13:54] | that I drew up. | 这是我画的 |
[13:56] | Now, the giant swinging blade | 看好了 巨型摆动刀片 |
[13:59] | would fall from here. | 会从这里落下 |
[14:02] | Steel spikes plunge into the burglar’s eyes here. | 钢制尖刺会在这里戳进贼人的眼睛 |
[14:06] | And the conveyor belt drops the carcass | 传送带会把尸体扔进 |
[14:08] | into the tank of great white sharks here, | 装有大白鲨的缸里 分别位于这里 |
[14:12] | here… and here. | 这里 还有这里 |
[14:17] | It’ll work. | 会管用的 |
[14:20] | Now, that’s a plan. | 这才像话 |
[14:25] | Let’s go, girls, for crying out loud! | 上啊 小姐们 搞什么名堂 |
[14:28] | – Coach. – What? | -教练 -什么事 |
[14:29] | We’re up 40 points with two minutes to go. | 我们领先40分 只剩两分钟了 |
[14:31] | Come on, put me in. | 拜托让我上场吧 |
[14:32] | I promise I won’t touch anything. | 我保证不碰任何东西 |
[14:33] | I’ll just stand there. | 我就站在那儿 |
[14:36] | – No. – Oh, come on, coach. | -不行 -求你了 教练 |
[14:39] | My girlfriend’s watching. | 我女朋友看着呢 |
[14:43] | This is not just my chance. | 这不仅仅是我的机会 |
[14:45] | This is your chance to be | 也是您的大好机会 |
[14:46] | remembered as the beloved coach Strickland | 我会永远记住亲爱的斯特里克兰教练 |
[14:49] | and not as coach suckland. | 而不是”神憎鬼也厌”教练 |
[14:52] | That wasn’t mine. | 不是我取的 |
[14:54] | Okay, Solomon, enough. | 够了 所罗门 |
[14:55] | I’ll put you in. Just shut up. | 让你上场 给我闭嘴吧 |
[14:57] | – Thanks, coach. – You know where player Hansen is? | -谢谢教练 -看见那个汉森了吗 |
[15:00] | The guy with the neck thicker than my waist? | 脖子比我腰还粗的那个? |
[15:02] | Yeah, that’s him. | 没错 就是他 |
[15:03] | – You go stop him from driving the lane. – All right. | -你去防着他禁区切入 -好的 |
[15:06] | Good job. | 打得好 |
[15:18] | – Good morning. – How are you feeling? | -早上好 -感觉如何了 |
[15:20] | Wired, thank you. | 武装好了 谢谢 |
[15:22] | My entire house is wired for security. | 我家里已经是全副武装 |
[15:24] | This afternoon I’m getting an alarm system for the car. | 今天下午 我的车也会装上报警系统 |
[15:27] | Oh, good. Now all you need is an armed guard | 不错嘛 现在你只差一位真枪荷弹的保镖 |
[15:30] | to walk you from the house to the car. | 护送你出门到上车这段路 |
[15:31] | – Then you’ll be all set. – What a good idea. | -那你就高枕无忧了 -好主意 |
[15:35] | A big scary one. I could hire a criminal. | 让人害怕的大块头 我可以雇个罪犯 |
[15:38] | They’re taking my money anyway. | 反正最后钱也是落他们口袋 |
[15:40] | Why not give it to them hourly? | 不如按小时给 |
[15:41] | All right, stop. Now you are a victim. | 够了 你不能因为做了一次受害人 |
[15:44] | You have lost all trust in humanity. | 就对人性全盘否定了 |
[15:47] | Do you actually believe that you can trust people? | 你真的相信自己可以信任他人吗 |
[15:49] | – Yes, I do. – Really? | -我相信 -是吗 |
[15:55] | Do you trust me? | 你信任我吗 |
[15:59] | – Of course I do. – And why not? | -当然信任 -信任就好 |
[16:01] | You work with me. You see me every day. | 我们是同事 每天都见面 |
[16:04] | You know that I care about you. | 你知道我很关心你 |
[16:06] | If you can’t trust me, you can’t trust anyone. | 如果连我都不能信任 那你还能信任谁 |
[16:10] | Do you trust me? Huh? Huh? | 你信任我吗 信吗 信吗 |
[16:13] | Dr. So | 所罗门教… |
[16:15] | The… police called. They have your mugger. | 警局来电话了 抢劫犯抓到了 |
[16:19] | – They what? – They have your mugger. | -什么 -他们抓到抢劫犯了 |
[16:21] | – This is great! – You have to identify him. | -太好了 -您得过去指认疑犯 |
[16:23] | Oh, no. | 我才不去呢 |
[16:25] | – You’ve got to confront him. – No, no! | -你得去当面指认 -坚决不去 |
[16:29] | It’s the only way to reassert control over your life. | 这是能让你的生活回归正轨的唯一方法 |
[16:32] | You’ll feel better, believe me. | 相信我 一切都会好起来的 |
[16:33] | Well, will you go with me? | 那你会陪我去吗 |
[16:36] | Yes, but give me a minute. | 去 但是稍等一下 |
[16:38] | There’s one thing that I really have to do. | 有件事我得先做 |
[16:52] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[16:57] | I’ll get the car. | 我去拿车 |
[17:06] | You know, I’m real proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[17:08] | For what, the way I slipped in and out of consciousness? | 骄傲什么 一跤摔到昏迷不醒吗 |
[17:13] | No, for the way you were unashamed | 不 为你勇敢地表明 |
[17:16] | to show how nonathletic you are. | 你没有运动细胞而骄傲 |
[17:18] | Look, August, I’ve been thinking about this. | 奥古斯特 我想了很久了 |
[17:21] | I’ve been trying to do | 我一直在做些 |
[17:22] | everything that you think that I should do, | 你认为我应该做的事 |
[17:24] | but it’s just not working. | 这样是不行的 |
[17:26] | And I’m sorry if this redefines | 如果这些话重新定义了 |
[17:28] | the parameters of our relationship. | 咱俩的关系 我也只能抱歉了 |
[17:30] | But you’re just going to have to accept me for who I am, | 恐怕你得接受这个本来的我 |
[17:33] | regardless if I’m short or lousy at basketball | 我矮也好 篮球打得烂也好 |
[17:35] | or whatever! | 都得接受 |
[17:43] | You know, I kind of like it | 我有点喜欢你这副 |
[17:45] | when you’re assertive like this. | 自信满满的大男人样儿 |
[17:47] | – You do? – But not all the time. | -是吗 -但要懂得适可而止 |
[17:50] | Oh. Well, how often do you think I should be assertive? | 那你觉得我应该多久这样大男人一次 |
[17:54] | – Well, Tommy, if I told you that– – Right, right. | -汤米 如果我告诉你的话 -对 对 |
[17:56] | I’ll figure it out, I’ll figure it out. | 我会自己想明白的 自己想明白 |
[17:58] | – Is now a good time? – Sure. | -现在可以吗 -可以 |
[18:03] | – Come on. – Okay. | -跟上 -好的 |
[18:08] | Okay, Mr. Solomon, it’s time to finger your perp. | 所罗门先生 到您出手显神威的时候了 |
[18:12] | Believe me, I’ve tried, but she just won’t let me. | 相信我 我试过了 她不让 |
[18:20] | No, we need you to I.D. your assailant. | 不是 我们是让您确认疑犯身份 |
[18:23] | I-I-I hope I can remember what he looks like. | 我希望能记得他的样子 |
[18:26] | I didn’t really get a good look at him. | 我当时也没看清楚 |
[18:29] | It was dark, and it happened so quick. | 天很黑 一切都发生得太快了 |
[18:32] | You! | 你 |
[18:37] | You owe me $400! You— | 你欠我四百块 你… |
[18:40] | – That’s a positive I.D. – Take his cuffs off! | -疑犯身份确认 -把手铐解开 |
[18:43] | Take ’em off! I want a fair fight! | 把手铐解开 我要公平决斗 |
[18:47] | Rusty. | 瑞斯快去 |
[18:52] | Oh, and by the way, mugger boy, | 顺便告诉你 抢钱小子 |
[18:55] | your skin is not nearly as creamy as | 你哪儿算得上肤如凝脂啊 |
[18:57] | you’d like people to think! | 别臭美了 |
[19:00] | Dr. Albright, thank you. | 欧布莱特教授 谢谢 |
[19:02] | You were so right– all I had to do was confront him. | 你说的太对了 我应该当面指认他 |
[19:05] | And beat him senseless? | 然后打到他不省人事? |
[19:07] | No, no, no, that was pure gravy. | 不不不 那纯粹是我赚到了 |
[19:11] | Oh. You know, | 你看 |
[19:12] | we never had that dinner. Care to join me? | 我们约好的晚饭还没吃呢 要一起去吗 |
[19:16] | Mmm, no, not tonight. | 不 今晚就算了 |
[19:19] | I’m going to do something | 我要做件事 |
[19:20] | that I haven’t done for quite awhile– | 已经有段时间没做了 |
[19:22] | Sleep. | 睡觉 |
[19:24] | Of course, you’re welcome to join me, if you like. | 当然了 如果你想一起睡 我非常欢迎 |
[19:29] | I’ll pass. | 算了 |
[19:32] | Just being polite. | 出于礼貌问一下 |
[19:35] | So, Don, | 唐 |
[19:37] | when are you going to torture him? | 你什么时候拷问他 |
[19:39] | No, no, he still has to go to trial. | 不 他得受审 |
[19:42] | So then you’ll torture him at the trial? | 受审时拷问吗 |
[19:44] | We don’t work that way. | 我们不会这样做的 |
[19:46] | Everyone has equal rights. That’s the law. | 法律面前 人人都有平等的权利 |
[19:50] | Oh, Don, | 唐 |
[19:52] | I thought I knew you, | 我以为自己了解你 |
[19:56] | but we come from different worlds. | 但看来我们来自不同的世界 |
[19:58] | No, we don’t. | 怎么会呢 |
[19:59] | You come from a place filled with laws | 你来自法治社会 |
[20:02] | and rights and fair trials. | 讲究权利与公平审判 |
[20:06] | I come from a place where the wind blows cold | 我来自寒风凛冽之地 |
[20:09] | and the only thing you can count on | 在那里你唯一能依赖的 |
[20:11] | is that you can’t count on anything. | 就是没有任何可依赖的 |
[20:15] | You’re from Chicago? | 你是芝加哥人? |
[20:19] | Good-bye, Don. | 再见了 唐 |
[20:21] | It’s too bad. | 真可惜 |
[20:24] | We could’ve been great. | 本以为会进展不错 |
[20:26] | Sally, you’ve got me all wrong. | 莎莉 你完全误会我了 |
[20:29] | Uh, they brought me up on brutality charges. | 我曾经有刑讯逼供的不良记录 |
[20:33] | There’s a video! | 有影带为证 |
[20:37] | I think we should transfer $500 | 我觉得应该从咱们的 |
[20:39] | from our money market account to our checking account. | 货币市场帐户转五百块到支票帐户 |
[20:42] | We don’t have a money market account. | 我们没有货币市场帐户 |
[20:44] | Shh! It doesn’t know that. | 嘘 这机器不知道 |
[20:49] | I’m proud of us for coming out here tonight. | 我为咱们感觉骄傲 敢于在今晚来这里 |
[20:52] | Dr. Albright said a very wise thing. | 欧布莱特教授说了句充满智慧的话 |
[20:54] | She said if you let fear drive you into hiding, | 她说如果因害怕而躲避 |
[20:57] | then the criminals have won. | 那么胜利就属于犯罪者了 |
[21:02] | Dick, there’s someone behind us. | 迪克 后面有人 |
[21:05] | What do they look like? | 看起来什么样子 |
[21:08] | 75, female, very frail. | 75岁 女性 非常瘦弱 |
[21:10] | What do we do, lieutenant? | 我们该怎么做 副指挥官 |
[21:11] | Knock her down and run for the car. | 撂倒她后跑回车上 |
[21:13] | What about the money? | 那钱呢 |
[21:14] | We don’t have time. Go! | 没时间了 快跑 |