时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I think you’ll like this, Dick. | 迪克 这个你肯定喜欢 |
[00:06] | The commercial said the extra ingredient is love. | 广告上说附加成分是爱 |
[00:20] | Next time try making the extra ingredient cheese. | 下次你还是附加一点芝士吧 |
[00:23] | – What’s with Harry? – Don’t bother him. | -哈里怎么了 -别打搅他 |
[00:25] | – He’s transmitting my status report. – Status report? | -他在传送我的进度报告呢 -进度报告? |
[00:28] | To the big giant head? | 传给大头伟哥吗 |
[00:31] | Why should we have to answer to that | 我们干嘛要去理会那个 |
[00:32] | pencil-pushing desk jockey anyway? | 屁事不干笔下生花的混蛋 |
[00:34] | Frankly, I don’t care what he thinks. | 说实话 我才不在乎他怎么想 |
[00:36] | What did it say about me? | 他说我什么了 |
[00:39] | Resume normal functions in three, | 正常功能恢复中 3 |
[00:41] | 2 1 two, one. | |
[00:48] | – What did I miss? – So what did you put in the report? | -我错过啥了 -报告里有什么 |
[00:51] | – Lots of time and effort. – Come on, read it back. | -我的血汗劳动成果 -行了 念念 |
[00:56] | “Dear big giant head, how are you? | 亲爱的大头伟哥 你好 |
[00:58] | We’re fine. So’s the weather.” yada, yada, yada. | 我们安好 天气也好 吧嗒吧嗒 |
[01:01] | “The mission is taking longer than anticipated. | 任务比预想中更花时间 |
[01:03] | The being designated Sally has bravely infiltrated | 按照计划 英勇无畏的莎莉 |
[01:06] | the female gender. | 已打入女性阵营 |
[01:08] | The Harry unit is functioning adequately. | 哈里同志运转也正常 |
[01:10] | The high commander has squandered six months | 最高指挥官则浪费了六个月的时间 |
[01:12] | in the futile pursuit of a single earth woman–“ | 枉然地追求一个单身地球女人 |
[01:14] | Wait, wait! What was that? | 等等 这算什么 |
[01:17] | I am functioning adequately. | 我运转正常 |
[01:20] | That thing about my futile pursuit of Dr. Albright. | 我枉然地追求欧布莱特教授 这句 |
[01:23] | How could you write this about me? | 你怎么能这么写 |
[01:25] | I’m the information officer. I’m sworn to tell the truth. | 我是信息官 我理应实事求是 |
[01:27] | Well, the truth is that through Mary | 我来告诉你事实 通过玛丽 |
[01:29] | I have explored every facet of the male/female dynamic. | 我体验了男女关系的方方面面 |
[01:32] | Have you established a monogamous relationship with her? | 你与她建立了一夫一妻关系吗 |
[01:35] | – No. – Have you bonded emotionally? | -没有 -你俩情投意合了吗 |
[01:37] | – No. – Have you had one successful date? | -没有 -你俩约会成功过吗 |
[01:39] | Well, if by successful you mean pleasant, | 如果这里成功意味着愉快 |
[01:42] | No. | 没有 |
[01:45] | I wouldn’t sweat it, Dick. | 不用担心 迪克 |
[01:46] | The big giant head never reads these things, anyway. | 反正大头伟哥也不看这种东西 |
[01:49] | Perhaps I have been remiss, but mark my words. | 过去算我疏忽大意了 但记住这句话 |
[01:52] | By the week’s end, I will have established | 到这周末 我将和欧布莱特教授 |
[01:54] | an emotional beachhead with Dr. Albright. | 情意相连 登陆爱情海滩 |
[01:56] | This I vow. | 我发誓 |
[01:58] | Yeah, and Harry’s going to win the nobel prize. | 没错 哈里还要得诺贝尔奖呢 |
[02:00] | Well, I’m happy just to be nominated. | 能提名我就挺高兴了 |
[02:37] | – Good morning. – Good morning, Nina. | -早上好 -早上好 尼娜 |
[02:39] | Those are nice. | 好漂亮的花 |
[02:40] | They cost $89. | 花了我89大洋呢 |
[02:42] | – Don’t tell her that. – Oh, right. | -别跟她说这个 -好吧 |
[02:45] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[02:47] | They cost $89. | 这花可值89大洋呢 |
[02:50] | Dr. Albright, would you do me the honor | 欧布莱特教授 你能否赏光 |
[02:53] | of joining me for dinner tonight? | 今晚与我共进晚餐 |
[02:55] | No. | 不能 |
[03:01] | Why are you doing this? | 你干嘛要这样 |
[03:03] | Can’t you see how much pain you’re causing? | 没看见你给人造成多大的伤痛吗 |
[03:05] | He’s nothing, if not resilient. | 他能屈能伸的 没事 |
[03:07] | Not him, me. | 没说他 是我 |
[03:09] | The two of you are driving me up the wall. | 我实在看不下去你俩继续这样 |
[03:11] | You’re obviously attracted to him. | 你明显对他有意思 |
[03:13] | Take a chance on love, woman. | 放手去爱一次吧 姐姐 |
[03:17] | – I don’t know. – Look at him. | -我不知道 -看看他 |
[03:24] | I suppose it’s time to give the big dog a biscuit. | 是该给这条狗狗一点甜头了 |
[03:29] | And I do have to eat. | 反正我也要吃饭 |
[03:33] | – Okay, I’ll go out with you. – Yes! | -好吧 我跟你出去 -好耶 |
[03:40] | Come on, Dick, I really need to get in there. | 拜托 迪克 我要用洗手间 |
[03:42] | I’m sorry. I need to be handsome tonight, | 抱歉 我今晚必须打扮得惊艳一点 |
[03:45] | and I mean sears-catalog handsome. | 要像杂志上拍的那么惊艳 |
[03:49] | If he wants to get somewhere with her, | 要是他真想跟她有所发展 |
[03:51] | he should follow my lead. | 就该听我的 |
[03:52] | Mr. Randell and I have a dreamy relationship. | 我和兰登老师的感情如梦似幻 |
[03:55] | Yeah, you don’t even call him by his first name. | 是啊 你连他名字都没叫过 |
[03:58] | That’s what sophisticated people do on this planet. | 这个星球上的成熟人士都这样 |
[04:01] | I realize it’s not as romantic as you and August | 确实没有你和奥古斯特那么浪漫 |
[04:04] | meeting in the lunchroom and sharing your pudding cup. | 在食堂碰面然后一起吃布丁 |
[04:07] | Hey! We were just voted cutest couple, so shut up. | 我们刚当选魅力情侣 你给我闭嘴吧 |
[04:10] | Okay, where’s my shoes? | 我的鞋呢 |
[04:12] | I think I saw one of them right over there. | 我看见有一只在那里 |
[04:20] | Oh, my god, it’s Harry. | 我的天 看哈里 |
[04:22] | His cranial microreceiver, it’s activated. | 他的头部微型接收器激活了 |
[04:24] | Transmission incoming from the big giant head. | 接收来自大头伟哥的信息 |
[04:27] | Thank you for calling the big giant head. | 感谢联络大头伟哥 |
[04:30] | He cares about you. | 他很关心你们 |
[04:33] | Your status report was received. Please wait for comments. | 你们的进度报告已接收 请等待批复意见 |
[04:37] | – Oh, no, no, no. – Please, please, no comments. | -别呀 别呀 -拜托 拜托 无意见 |
[04:40] | There are no comments. | 无意见 |
[04:41] | Resume normal functions in three, two, one. | 正常功能恢复中 3 2 1 |
[04:47] | I told you the big giant head never reads those things. | 我就说嘛 大头伟哥从来不看那玩意儿 |
[04:50] | I really resent how we’re supposed to jump | 烦死了 凭什么大头伟哥 |
[04:52] | every time the big giant head sends a message. | 每次发信息 我们就得心惊肉跳的 |
[04:54] | I know, everyone knows he only got the job | 就是 所有人都知道他能有今天 |
[04:57] | by kissing the big giant butt. | 都是因为讨好大屁伟哥 |
[05:08] | Oh, this is fun. What a great idea. | 真有意思 这主意不错 |
[05:30] | Hey, he knew what he was getting into | 他接手这个工作的时候 |
[05:33] | when he took this job. | 就做好心理准备了 |
[05:36] | August, | 奥古斯特 |
[05:38] | we share more than pudding, don’t we? | 咱俩的关系不止共享布丁吧 |
[05:40] | You’ve got pudding? | 你有布丁吗 |
[05:43] | No, I was using it as a metaphor for our relationship. | 没有 我是用这个来比喻我们的感情 |
[05:46] | Our relationship is soft and gooey? | 我们的感情又软又黏糊? |
[05:48] | No, no. Never mind, okay? Never mind. | 不是 不是 当我没说 当我没说 |
[05:52] | You didn’t have to walk me up. I know the way. | 你不用送我上来的 我认识路 |
[05:54] | I don’t mind. You mentioned coffee. | 没事儿 你不是说有咖啡喝吗 |
[05:56] | – Hey, guys. – Hi, Mr. Randell. | -你们好 -你好 兰登老师 |
[05:57] | Well, sit down. Take off your shirt– shoes. | 请坐 脱衣服吧 鞋 脱鞋 |
[06:04] | Tommy, I need the parlor to entertain Mr. Randell, | 汤米 我要占用客厅和兰登老师娱乐一下 |
[06:08] | Mr. Kevin Randell. | 凯文·兰登老师 |
[06:11] | – We’re doing homework. – Yeah, mesopotamia. | -我们在写作业 -对 美索不达米亚 |
[06:13] | Oh, the fertile crescent. | 新月沃土[中东两河流域] |
[06:16] | Would you like to see it? | 想看真人版的吗 |
[06:25] | – Pardon? – Never mind. | -什么 -没什么 |
[06:27] | I’ll see to that coffee. | 我去看看咖啡 |
[06:29] | Tommy, help auntie Sally. | 汤米 过来帮帮莎莉姑姑 |
[06:31] | Excuse us. | 失陪一下 |
[06:33] | I need the living room to be alone with Mr. Randell. | 我要占用客厅和兰登老师独处 |
[06:36] | – Why? – I think I’m falling in love with the guy. | -为啥 -我想我爱上他了 |
[06:37] | You just want the living room so you can make out. | 你占用客厅不就是想亲热嘛 |
[06:41] | So how’s history this year? | 今年历史学的怎样 |
[06:43] | – Good. – Good. | -挺好 -挺好 |
[07:53] | Thanks for bailing me out. | 多谢你帮我解围 |
[07:56] | You are so much fun. | 你真有意思 |
[07:59] | Dr. Albright, your hand is on my knee. | 欧布莱特教授 你的手在我膝盖上 |
[08:02] | – Do you want me to move it? – Please. | -想让我挪开吗 -拜托 |
[08:05] | No, I meant move it around. | 不 我是指四处挪动 |
[08:10] | Well, August sure left early. | 奥古斯特走的挺早 |
[08:12] | After you dumped coffee on her, she got the hint. | 你把咖啡倒她身上 她自然明白用意了 |
[08:14] | She made a rude comment about my jell-o with cheese. | 她对我的芝士果冻的评价很无礼 |
[08:17] | Jell-o with cheese? What kind of woman are you? | 芝士果冻? 你算哪门子女人 |
[08:19] | Come on, let’s not squabble. We’re family. | 行了 大家别吵了 我们是一家人 |
[08:21] | Sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit. | 坐 坐 坐 坐 坐 |
[08:24] | Let’s play a game, shall we? What’ll it be? | 我们来玩个游戏好吗 玩什么呢 |
[08:27] | – Bite me. – All right, who’s it? | -去死吧 -好的 谁去 |
[08:31] | Okay, fine. You know, | 好吧 算了 |
[08:33] | you try to help, but this is the thanks you ge–! | 好心当作驴肝… |
[08:37] | Transmission incoming from the big giant head. | 接收来自大头伟哥的信息 |
[08:39] | – What, again? – Thank you for your status report. | -什么 又来了? -感谢你们的进度报告 |
[08:43] | I judge your mission to be a complete failure. | 我裁定你们的任务完全失败 |
[08:45] | Replacements arrive in 24 hours. | 继任者在24小时内到达 |
[08:49] | Resume normal functions in three, two, one. | 正常功能恢复中 3 2 1 |
[08:57] | What did I miss? | 我错过啥了 |
[09:01] | They’re aborting the mission. | 上头终止任务了 |
[09:02] | Replacements arrive tomorrow. | 继任者明天就到 |
[09:03] | They’re sending us home. | 我们要被送回家了 |
[09:18] | Oh, Dr. Albright, | 欧布莱特教授 |
[09:20] | that was the greatest 30 seconds of my life. | 这是我人生中最美妙的30秒 |
[09:31] | Ahh! Smell the spring air. | 啊 呼吸春的气息 |
[09:34] | What do you say we have class outside? | 咱们去户外上课如何 |
[09:36] | The world is such a perfect place. | 世界如此美好 |
[09:39] | – What are we doing indoors? – Dr. Solomon. | -待在室内多没劲啊 -所罗门教授 |
[09:42] | What is it, darling? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[09:45] | Well, I think we’re supposed to be having our final exam. | 我想咱们应该进行期末考试了 |
[09:49] | I’m shooting for a “D,” | 我想冲刺一下得个D |
[09:51] | so I’ll need the full hour. | 所以我需要足够的时间 |
[09:54] | Final exam? | 期末考试? |
[09:56] | Today? | 今天吗 |
[09:59] | I forgot. Isn’t that a hoot? | 我忘了 是不是很有趣 |
[10:02] | You see, I didn’t make it home last night. | 知道吗 我昨晚没回成家 |
[10:05] | I could have, | 我本可以回去的 |
[10:07] | but I was awfully comfortable where I was, | 但在那个地方让我异常舒适 |
[10:10] | in a place that’s definitely not home. | 那个地方绝对不是我家 |
[10:14] | Dr. Solomon, | 所罗门教授 |
[10:16] | are you… all right? | 您还…还好吗 |
[10:18] | I can’t talk about it. It’s too personal. | 我不能说 涉及到个人隐私 |
[10:20] | Let’s just say | 这么说吧 |
[10:21] | I had sex with Dr. Albright. | 我和欧布莱特教授上床了 |
[10:27] | Dr. Solomon, we don’t need to know about this. | 所罗门教授 您没必要告诉我们 |
[10:29] | That’s where you’re wrong, Bug. | 这你就说错了 小虫 |
[10:31] | You might learn something. | 你们可以从中学习 |
[10:34] | Last night at 11:22, | 昨晚11点22分 |
[10:37] | eastern standard time, | 东部标准时间 |
[10:39] | my spiritual self, “x,” | 我的精神自我”X” |
[10:41] | and my corporeal self, “y,” | 和我的肉体自我”Y” |
[10:44] | were fused together… | 无缝接合 |
[10:47] | for the first time. | 开天辟地第一次啊 |
[10:53] | But let’s move on. | 就说到这里吧 |
[10:55] | Dick, I need to talk to you. I have big news. | 迪克 借一步说话 有重大消息 |
[10:59] | I have big news, too. | 我也有重大消息 |
[11:00] | Can we please just step outside for a minute? | 咱们能出去会儿吗 |
[11:02] | All right. Class, while I’m gone, | 好吧 同学们 这段时间里 |
[11:04] | I’d like you to ponder being naked under | 请想象这个画面 你浑身赤裸 |
[11:07] | cool, cool sheets. | 遮羞于极美的床单之下 |
[11:12] | We’re leaving?! | 我们要走了? |
[11:14] | No-ooo! | 不要啊 |
[11:23] | – Just answer my question. – All right. | -回答我的问题 -好吧 |
[11:26] | Hypothetically speaking, if you were out of my life, | 如果说某一天 你从我的生活中消失 |
[11:28] | I’d experience separation anxiety, | 我将饱受相思之苦 |
[11:31] | and I’d probably harbor some resentment. | 或许还会有一点怨恨 |
[11:33] | But you know that even if we weren’t together, | 但你知道就算我们分开 |
[11:36] | I’d always care about you, right? | 我也会一直爱着你 对吗 |
[11:37] | Wait a second, are you dumping me? | 等等 你这是要甩我吗 |
[11:39] | – No. No! – It’s that cheerleader Cheryl, isn’t it? | -不是 不是 -是不是啦啦队那个雪萝 |
[11:42] | Well, let me clue you in , pal. It’s all padding. | 我告诉你吧 她那波都是挤出来的 |
[11:46] | No, August, you don’t– | 不是 奥古斯特 你不… |
[11:48] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[11:50] | Wait. It is? | 等等 真的吗 |
[11:54] | – Can I ask you a question? – Sure. | -我能问你个问题吗 -当然 |
[11:56] | If I could never make coffee for you again– | 如果我再也不能为你煮咖啡 |
[12:00] | not that that’s going to happen. | 当然这不可能发生啦 |
[12:02] | I mean, I’m here with my pot, ready to pour. | 我拿着咖啡壶 正要倒呢 |
[12:05] | Would you miss me? | 你会想我吗 |
[12:07] | Why are you asking me this? | 为什么这么问 |
[12:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:12] | Call it girlish insecurity. | 就当是女孩的不安全感所致吧 |
[12:16] | – How would you feel? – Awful. | -你会有怎样的感觉 -难受 |
[12:18] | Awful like somebody ripped your heart out | 就像被人掏出心脏 |
[12:20] | and then showed it to you? | 还拿给你看一样吗 |
[12:22] | Well, not showed it to me. | 就不用给我看了吧 |
[12:27] | So what you’re saying is, without me | 也就是说 没了我 |
[12:28] | you’d be a lonely, miserable wreck | 你会孤苦无依 形容枯槁 |
[12:30] | for what, a week, a month, the rest of your life? | 大概多久呢 一周 一个月还是一辈子 |
[12:33] | The rest of my life. | 一辈子 |
[12:37] | Oh, Mr. Randell. | 兰登老师 |
[12:41] | You don’t know how happy you’ve made me. | 你真是让我喜出望外啊 |
[12:45] | Certainly. | 那是 |
[12:54] | I thought you and Dr. Solomon had a date again tonight. | 我还以为你和所罗门教授今晚要二次约会呢 |
[12:56] | – We did. – He stood you up? | -本来是这打算 -他放你鸽子? |
[12:59] | Oh, no, I talked to him. | 没有 我和他聊过了 |
[13:02] | He said he got an upsetting phone call from a friend | 他说接到一个烦心电话 是他一个朋友 |
[13:05] | with a big head, | 大头什么的打来的 |
[13:07] | and he didn’t think he’d be much fun tonight. | 他说今晚估计没什么心情玩乐 |
[13:09] | Oh. Well, my all-time favorite excuse was | 我一直以来最喜欢的借口是 |
[13:12] | “I have a terminal illness.” | “我得绝症了” |
[13:15] | You actually had that pulled on you? | 真有人跟你这么说吗 |
[13:17] | Yes, but in all fairness, the guy died. | 没错 不过话说回来 那家伙真死了 |
[13:22] | Are you going to be okay? | 你没事吧 |
[13:24] | I am at the stage in my life | 现阶段的我 |
[13:26] | where I refuse to let a man’s childish behavior | 是不会让男人的幼稚行径 |
[13:30] | steer me off course. I am taking the high road. | 扰乱生活的 我可是有境界的人 |
[13:33] | Yeah? If I were you, I’d go over there | 是吗 如果是我 肯定会找到他 |
[13:35] | and nail his sorry ass to the wall. | 这王八蛋贱男就等着上西天吧 |
[13:38] | That is the high road. | 这就是我的境界 |
[13:43] | I can’t believe we’re being called back. | 真不敢相信我们被召回了 |
[13:46] | I don’t want to go. | 我不想走 |
[13:47] | I know. I’m so upset. | 我懂 我心烦的要命 |
[13:48] | I don’t know what to pack. | 根本不知道要收拾什么 |
[13:50] | Do you think I could take these open-toed metallic sandals? | 你们觉得我能带上这些漆皮露趾凉鞋吗 |
[13:54] | Lieutenant, once we’re out of here, | 副指挥官 一旦离开这里 |
[13:55] | we won’t even have feet. | 咱们就连脚都没有了 |
[13:57] | But they look like a pump and feel like a sneaker. | 但它如高跟鞋般闪亮 运动鞋般舒适 |
[14:00] | Pull yourself together. | 振作一点 |
[14:03] | I’ve grown attached to certain things on this planet, too. | 我在这个星球上也有羁绊 |
[14:06] | You think I’m not going to miss the sunsets, | 你以为我不会想念夕阳西下 |
[14:08] | the change of seasons, | 四季变换 |
[14:10] | the way my students avert their eyes | 还有我在大厅里与学生擦肩而过 |
[14:12] | when I pass them in the halls? | 他们回避的眼神吗 |
[14:15] | You know what I’m going to miss the most? All of you. | 知道我最想念的会是什么吗 你们 |
[14:19] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:20] | We’re still going to be together. We’re still a unit. | 我们还会在一起 我们还是一个小队 |
[14:22] | I know, but we won’t be a family anymore. | 我知道 但我们不再是一家人了 |
[14:24] | – Oh, lieutenant. – Oh, sir. | -副指挥官 -长官 |
[14:28] | I promised myself I wasn’t going to do this. | 我答应过自己不会这样的 |
[14:31] | Harry, be brave. | 哈里 勇敢点 |
[14:34] | This is no time for weakness. We must be strong. | 现在没时间脆弱了 我们必须坚强 |
[14:38] | – Dick. – Mary. | -迪克 -玛丽 |
[14:41] | – Dick. – Mary. | -迪克 -玛丽 |
[14:42] | – Dick. – Harry. | -迪克 -哈里 |
[14:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:46] | I’d like a few words with you in private. | 我想私下和你说几句话 |
[14:49] | Mary, we have no secrets. | 玛丽 我们之间没有秘密 |
[14:51] | Whatever we have to say to each other | 无论我们要说什么 |
[14:53] | we can say in front of the whole group. | 都可以在他们面前讲出来 |
[14:54] | Last night when we were having– | 昨晚我们做… |
[14:56] | Let’s go out onto the roof. | 咱们去屋顶吧 |
[15:00] | Well, I’m going to go down and get my record collection | 我去楼下把唱片集拿上来 |
[15:02] | for the trip back. You know, tunes for the road. | 回去的路上可以听 旅途情调的那种 |
[15:06] | Great, 14 light-years of Glen Campbell. | 真好 14光年的格伦·坎贝尔 |
[15:11] | – I have something to say to you. – So do I. | -我有话跟你说 -我也是 |
[15:13] | Something important, | 很重要的事 |
[15:15] | but I don’t know how to start. | 但我不知从何说起 |
[15:17] | Let me take a stab at it. | 我来试一下 |
[15:19] | You love me. Last night meant the world to you, | 你爱我 昨夜对你来说意义非常 |
[15:22] | but you have to push me away so you don’t hurt me. | 但你为了不伤害我 只能将我一把推开 |
[15:25] | Someday I’ll see it was all for the best. | 总有一天我会发现这样对大家都好 |
[15:26] | Please believe you! please believe you! | 请一定相信你 一定要相信你 |
[15:28] | That’s it exactly. | 就是这样 |
[15:31] | Mary, you understand my every thought. | 玛丽 你对我了如指掌啊 |
[15:33] | I understand. You’ve had the milk. Why buy the cow? | 我懂了 喝过奶了谁还要牛啊 |
[15:37] | No, I want you. I want the cow. | 不 我要你 我要奶牛 |
[15:44] | For what, a one-night stand in the barn? | 要来干嘛用 去牛棚里激情一夜吗 |
[15:47] | I will not be treated this way. | 你不能这样对我 |
[15:49] | – You hurt me. – How did I hurt you? | -你伤害了我 -我怎么伤害你了 |
[15:51] | Do you know why we ended up at my place last night? | 你知道昨晚为什么会在我家过夜吗 |
[15:54] | Not because I was lonely. | 不是因为我寂寞 |
[15:56] | Not because I had too much sake. | 也不是因为我喝多了清酒 |
[15:58] | We ended up there because… | 我们在一起是因为… |
[16:00] | I care for you. | 我喜欢你 |
[16:03] | Oh, Mary. | 玛丽 |
[16:07] | Why did you have to wait until now to tell me? | 你为什么等到现在才告诉我 |
[16:09] | What’s wrong with now? | 现在怎么了 |
[16:12] | I wish I had a machine that could freeze time. | 真希望我有冻结时间的机器 |
[16:16] | Unfortunately, I left it in my other jacket. | 不走运 被我放在另一件外套里了 |
[16:22] | Dick? | 迪克 |
[16:24] | Come in here. I’ve got wonderful news from “home.” | 过来 家里传来了好消息 |
[16:28] | You– | 你 |
[16:30] | Wait right here. I’ll be right back. | 在这里等着 我马上回来 |
[16:40] | Dick’s here. What is it? | 迪克来了 什么事 |
[16:42] | – There was a mistake in the message. – Tell me! | -信息有误 -说 |
[16:45] | Dick, you’re the only one who’s going. We all get to stay. | 迪克 只有你走 我们可以留下 |
[16:48] | – Yeah! – Yeah! | -好耶 -好耶 |
[16:54] | How did you get your information? | 你怎么知道的 |
[16:56] | I was down in the basement getting my record collection, | 我刚才去地下室拿唱片集 |
[16:59] | and I bumped into your replacement. | 碰到了你的继任者 |
[17:01] | My replacement? | 我的继任者 |
[17:03] | It’s in the basement. He wants to talk to you, Dick, | 就在地下室里 他想跟你聊聊 迪克 |
[17:05] | Now. | 就现在 |
[17:15] | Hello? | 你好 |
[17:19] | Hello? | 你好 |
[17:21] | Hello? | 你好 |
[17:23] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[17:27] | You– | 你 |
[17:30] | You’re gorgeous! | 你帅呆了 |
[17:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:36] | This body should suit me nicely. | 这具肉身相当适合我 |
[17:39] | The big giant head is very unhappy, | 大头伟哥很不高兴 |
[17:42] | Commander. | 指挥官 |
[17:44] | I’ve been sent here to replace you | 我被派来替换你 |
[17:47] | and complete the mission | 以超高效率 |
[17:49] | with ruthless efficiency. | 完成任务 |
[17:54] | And now I’m afraid it’s time | 现在该轮到我 |
[17:58] | for me to assume command. | 走马上任指挥官了 |
[18:02] | You think you can just waltz in here and take over? | 你以为这样空降就可以接管一切吗 |
[18:05] | You have no idea! The people here are so complex. | 你根本不懂 这里的人都很复杂 |
[18:09] | They have all these feelings and impulses, | 他们有各种情感和冲动 |
[18:12] | dreams and fears. | 梦想和恐惧 |
[18:14] | And every time you’ve mastered one, | 你刚吃透一项 |
[18:16] | another one catches you by surprise. | 另一项又从背后偷袭 |
[18:18] | Tonight I finally made a breakthrough. | 今晚我终于有所突破 |
[18:20] | One of these people cares about me. | 有人喜欢上了我 |
[18:24] | You can’t make me leave now! | 你不能让我现在离开 |
[18:26] | Oh, yes, I can. | 我当然可以 |
[18:28] | What about… | 那么 |
[18:30] | Mary? | 玛丽怎么办 |
[18:32] | I’ll take care of her… good. | 我会把她照顾得…服服帖帖 |
[18:35] | No. I won’t allow it! | 不行 我不允许 |
[18:38] | I love her! I’m not leaving her! | 我爱她 我不会离开她 |
[18:40] | How touching. | 真感人 |
[18:43] | You know, you’ve actually changed my mind. | 知道吗 你让我改主意了 |
[18:46] | I think I will let you stay here, | 我会让你留在这里 |
[18:49] | right here, | 就在这里 |
[18:51] | forever. | 永远在这里 |
[19:00] | No. You’re not– | 不 不能这样 |
[19:10] | Oh, my god! | 我的老天 |
[19:12] | He’s turned me into a mime! | 人家会以为我演哑剧呢 |
[19:17] | You know, if you play “Wichita Lineman” backwards, | 知道吗 如果把《威奇塔架线工》这首歌反着放 |
[19:20] | you get our national anthem. | 就是咱们的国歌 |
[19:28] | What’s so funny, Dick? | 什么这么好笑 迪克 |
[19:30] | I am not… Dick. | 我不是…迪克 |
[19:34] | I’m your new high commander. | 我是你们的新最高指挥官 |
[19:37] | From this point forward, you will refer to me as such. | 从现在开始 你们就称呼我如上 |
[19:41] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[19:43] | Such. | 如上 |
[19:51] | – What have you done with Dick? – That’s for me to know | -你把迪克怎么样了 -这事我可以知道 |
[19:53] | and you to find out. | 而你们只能自己发现 |
[19:56] | There’s going to be a lot of changes around here. | 这里将发生翻天覆地的变化 |
[19:59] | For instance, from now on, | 比如说 从现在开始 |
[20:02] | this… | 这个 |
[20:04] | goes here. | 放到这里 |
[20:13] | And that’s just the first of many… | 而这只是大改造的一个 |
[20:17] | changes. | 开始 |
[20:24] | Wow, what a black hole. | 什么玩意儿 |
[20:31] | – Mary. – Is everything all right? | -玛丽 -一切还好吗 |
[20:33] | Everything’s perfect. | 万事皆好 |
[20:35] | For the last six months, I’ve been | 过去的六个月里 我一直 |
[20:37] | a bumbling fool. | 傻里傻气 |
[20:39] | As of right now, that’s over. | 现在 一切都过去了 |
[20:43] | I only care about one thing now, | 我现在只关心一件事 |
[20:45] | and that’s pleasure– | 那就是逍遥 |
[20:48] | Yours and mine. | 你我乐逍遥 |
[20:51] | – Oh, please. – That’s good. | -拜托 -很好 |
[20:55] | I like it when they beg. | 我喜欢被人乞求 |
[20:58] | How dare you– | 你竟敢… |
[21:02] | Let daddy drive. | 让爹地主动 |