时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | High commander’s log. | 总指挥官日志 |
[00:14] | Make that former high commander. | 应该是前任总指挥官 |
[00:17] | I am writing this so that future generations | 我记录下这些 因为后代们 |
[00:20] | will know the truth. | 有权知道真相 |
[00:23] | It all began two days ago. | 一切始于两天前 |
[00:25] | Okay, where’s my shoes? | 好的 我的鞋呢 |
[00:27] | I think I saw one of them right over there. | 我看见有一只在那里 |
[00:31] | Harry received a message from the big giant head | 哈里收到一条来自大头伟哥的消息 |
[00:35] | saying that I was to be replaced the very next night. | 消息声称我即将在第二天 被人替代 |
[00:39] | Cruelly, that was the very night | 那个夜晚对我而言是残酷的 |
[00:41] | that Mary finally said, | 因为玛丽终于对我说了 |
[00:44] | “I care about you.” | 我喜欢你 |
[00:46] | Mary, you understand my every thought. | 玛丽 你对我了如指掌啊 |
[00:49] | I understand. You’ve had the milk. Why buy the cow? | 我懂了 喝过奶了谁还要牛啊 |
[00:52] | No, I want you. I want the cow. | 不 我要你 我要奶牛 |
[00:59] | But I was summoned into the basement | 我被人传唤到地窖 |
[01:02] | to meet my replacement. | 只因接替者把我邀 |
[01:05] | And here I am in this encasement. | 结果我却无路可逃 |
[01:08] | No. | 不对 |
[01:12] | I must make an erasement. | 刚才我是在打草稿 |
[01:20] | Ignoring all military protocol, | 他凌驾于所有军事规程之上 |
[01:23] | he confined me in this invisible box. | 把我囚禁在这个无形的箱子里 |
[01:32] | Oh, my god! | 苍天呐 |
[01:34] | He’s turned me into a mime! | 人家会以为我演哑剧呢 |
[01:46] | – What’s going on in that pan? – I’m cooking sausages. | -锅里是什么 -我在煎香肠 |
[01:49] | Those are links. I like patties. | 这些是条状的 我要馅饼状的 |
[01:52] | – I’m sorry, sir. – Sorry won’t do. | -我很抱歉 长官 -抱歉无用 |
[01:54] | Press that meat, soldier. I like my links flat. | 给我用力压 士兵 把条状的给我压扁 |
[02:04] | Who ate my strawberries? | 谁动了我的草莓 |
[02:06] | – What strawberries? – I had a pint of strawberries in here | -什么草莓 -这里放了一品脱草莓 |
[02:08] | with a note clearly marked mine. | 还写了纸条 清楚地注明是我的 |
[02:10] | – I didn’t take ’em. – It wasn’t me. | -我没动过 -也不是我 |
[02:16] | Man, them strawberries was good eatin’. | 这些草莓简直好吃到销魂 |
[02:27] | It is becoming all too clear | 一切越来越明朗了 |
[02:29] | how my predecessor chose to run things. | 看来我的前任是这样管理手下的 |
[02:33] | You will find things to be quite different | 你会发现我的管理方式 |
[02:35] | under my command, Tommy. | 有些许不同 汤米 |
[02:36] | Uh, no, I’m Harry. | 不 我是哈里 |
[02:41] | No, I’ve decided that from now on | 不 我决定从现在起 |
[02:43] | you will be known as Tommy. | 你更名为汤米 |
[02:44] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[02:47] | You will be known as Tommy, too. | 你也叫汤米 |
[02:49] | But wait. Tommy and then the number 2, or Tommy as well? | 等等 是叫汤米2号呢 还是也叫汤米 |
[02:53] | You will all be known as Tommy! | 你们全家都叫汤米 |
[02:57] | – And that’s not all. Lieutenant? – Sir! | -还没完 副指挥 -是 长官 |
[02:59] | – From now on, you will wear skirts. – Skirts? | -从现在起 你要穿裙子 -裙子吗 |
[03:02] | Something long that looks pretty when you twirl. | 就那种长长的 转起圈来很美的 |
[03:05] | And stay away from pleats. You know, nothing too fussy. | 不要褶边的 不要太花哨了 你懂的 |
[03:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:10] | Furthermore, when coupons arrive in the mail, | 此外 有优惠券的时候 |
[03:13] | I get first dibs. | 优先给我 |
[03:16] | I may open a box of cereal to get the prize, | 我也许会打开一盒麦片拿走里面的奖品 |
[03:19] | but I do not then have to eat… | 但我不一定要吃 |
[03:21] | the cereal. | 这盒麦片 |
[03:26] | The bathroom has been stocked with two kinds of toilet paper. | 厕所里配有两种类型的厕纸 |
[03:29] | I, and I alone, | 我 而且只能是我 |
[03:31] | get the quilted kind. | 才能用棉质的 |
[03:35] | You will go to a barber. I will go to a stylist. | 你们只能找剃头的 我可以找造型师 |
[03:38] | But wait, wait, wait. We have so much more hair than you do. | 等等 可我们的头发明显比你多得多 |
[03:42] | You will never mention that again! | 有胆子再说一遍 |
[03:45] | Have I made myself clear, Tommy? | 听清楚了吗 汤米们 |
[03:49] | Yes. | 听清了 |
[04:22] | When someone asks you what time it is, | 要是有人问你几点了 |
[04:24] | you do not say “it’s time to die.” | 你可别说”该死了” |
[04:28] | – And, uh, where do I go for work? – The university. | -我在哪里上班 -大学 |
[04:31] | Ah. So I run the university. | 这么说来 我管整所大学 |
[04:36] | Not so much run. You teach a physics class. | 也没管这么宽 你只管教教物理 |
[04:40] | I’m a teacher?! | 我是个教书的 |
[04:42] | Were all the janitors’ jobs taken? | 难道门卫的工作都被人抢光了吗 |
[04:45] | Six months on this planet, | 在地球上待了六个月 |
[04:47] | and that’s all my predecessor achieved. How pitiful. | 我的前任怎么混的 太可悲了 |
[04:50] | He was spending a lot of time | 他花了大把时间 |
[04:51] | on that whole Dr. Albright thing. | 和欧布莱特教授在一起 |
[04:53] | Ah, yes, Mary. | 对了 玛丽 |
[04:57] | I’ve got plans for her. | 我对她已经有安排了 |
[05:05] | There’s my girl. | 这才像话嘛 |
[05:09] | I feel so pretty. | 我觉得自己美到爆 |
[05:12] | Now pay attention. I have an assignment for you. | 听好了 我要布置任务了 |
[05:15] | Lieutenant, take this down. | 副指挥 拿笔来记好 |
[05:17] | I will require the following items: | 我需要如下物品 |
[05:19] | 500 rolls of silver reflective duct tape, | 500卷银色反光胶带 |
[05:23] | 144 ceramic custard cups, | 144个陶瓷奶油杯 |
[05:27] | one subatomic spectrometer, and one turkey baster. | 一个亚原子分光仪 一个火鸡滴油管 |
[05:31] | You see, I am building the greatest incubator | 我正在建造有史以来最为伟大的孵卵器 |
[05:34] | these puny humans | 是这些卑微的凡人 |
[05:36] | have ever known. | 闻所未闻的 |
[05:38] | And when it is completed, | 建成之后 |
[05:40] | I will spawn my own private army of– | 我会批量产出私人军队用于 |
[05:47] | of… | 产出 |
[05:49] | fuzzy easter chicks. | 带绒毛的复活节小鸡 |
[05:53] | What are you looking at? | 看什么看 |
[05:54] | You have your assignment. Hop to it! | 任务下达好了 赶紧去执行 |
[05:55] | – Can you give us a ride? – No. | -你能载我们去吗 – 不行 |
[05:57] | The car is mine, and mine alone. | 车是我的 只能我用 |
[05:59] | You’re humans. Use your feet. | 你们这些凡人 自己走路 |
[06:08] | You know, I was this close to kicking his butt. | 我只差这么一点点就把他暴打一顿了 |
[06:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:14] | Yeah, I was gonna kick his butt, | 我本来也打算暴打他 |
[06:16] | but, you know, I figured you’d do it. | 但我想你肯定会动手 你懂的 |
[06:19] | Well, when he comes back, I’m kicking his butt. | 等他回来 我就揍死他 |
[06:21] | All right. | 很好 |
[06:22] | What are you guys complaining about, huh? | 你们唧唧歪歪什么 |
[06:24] | I deserved his job. I should be high commander. | 本来该我来接替的 我才该是总指挥 |
[06:26] | I have the seniority. I know the territory. | 我资格又老 地皮又踩的熟悉 |
[06:29] | So why wasn’t I promoted, huh? | 凭什么不该我当总指挥 |
[06:31] | Because I’m the woman. Once again, | 因为我就是一女的 |
[06:33] | the woman was passed over. | 女人再一次地低人一等 |
[06:35] | – You want me to kick his butt? – Harry, | -你想我去暴打他一顿吗 -哈里 |
[06:38] | there’s not going to be any butt-kicking. | 你暴打谁呢 |
[06:40] | He is high commander. | 他是总指挥官 |
[06:41] | Like it or not, we’re sworn to follow him. | 不管你愿不愿意 我们宣誓要效忠他的 |
[06:44] | Anyway, maybe this mission could use a little discipline. | 话说回来 也许这次任务需要点纪律来约束 |
[06:47] | Yeah, nice skirt, Tommy. | 太需要了 裙子真美 汤米 |
[06:53] | All right, how do you work a car? | 好吧 车怎么开 |
[06:59] | See, it’s the difference between good fabric | 看到没 高档货和低档货 |
[07:02] | and cheap fabric. | 是有区别的 |
[07:05] | Then again, my third husband | 又得提一下我的第三任丈夫了 |
[07:07] | liked ’em cheap. | 他就喜欢低档的 |
[07:09] | Yes, yes, that’s fascinating. | 是的 简直迷得人神魂颠倒 |
[07:12] | Say, Dr. Solomon, could you come over | 所罗门教授 你可以过来 |
[07:14] | and give me a hand with my lint trap? | 帮我清理下烘干机的过滤网吗 |
[07:18] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[07:21] | I’d love to really, but I’m afraid it’s impossible. | 我真的很想来 但恐怕不行 |
[07:24] | You see, I have a bad back. | 你也知道 我背不太好使 |
[07:26] | I think I know why you’re down here. | 我知道你为什么在这儿 |
[07:28] | Same reason my second husband used to come down here. | 和我第二任丈夫来这儿的原因一样 |
[07:33] | Bottle of scotch hidden in the insulation. | 在这儿藏了威士忌吧 |
[07:38] | Of course, I always knew. | 我知道的一清二楚 |
[07:40] | The pink fuzz in his beer gave him away. | 他啤酒里的粉红色不明物质出卖了他 |
[07:49] | – Mrs. Dubcek. – Mm-hmm. | -杜布切克太太 -什么事 |
[07:56] | Yes? | 夫欲何求 |
[07:59] | I need you to do me a favor. | 我要你帮我个忙 |
[08:01] | Could you go upstairs and tell Sally | 你可以上楼去告诉莎莉 |
[08:04] | that I’m down here? | 我在这下面吗 |
[08:06] | But if you see me standing there– | 但如果你看到”我”也在那 |
[08:09] | and this is very important– | 接下来就很关键了 |
[08:11] | don’t say anything to me. | 不要和”我”说话 |
[08:15] | Just take Sally aside and whisper it to her. | 只管把莎莉拉到一旁 和她悄悄说 |
[08:18] | Whatever you do, make sure | 不管你做什么 务必确保 |
[08:20] | I don’t hear you. | “我”听不到”你”说的话 |
[08:25] | Come again? | 再说一遍 |
[08:29] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[08:52] | Stop it. | 给我消停点 |
[08:54] | Okay, here’s the duct tape. How much do we need? | 好的 这里有胶带 需要多少 |
[08:56] | 500 rolls, silver reflective. | 500卷 银色反光的 |
[08:59] | Okay, well, how about eight rolls | 好吧 8卷 |
[09:01] | – of sort of grayish? – That’s fine. | -灰不溜秋的怎样 -应该没问题 |
[09:03] | What do you think Dick’s doing now? | 你们觉得迪克这会儿在干嘛 |
[09:06] | You know, old Dick. | 我说的是老迪克 |
[09:07] | You don’t think they reassigned him | 你觉得他们会不会 |
[09:09] | to the brown planet, do you? | 把他重新分派到褐星 |
[09:15] | – Dennis! – Tommy, Sally, Harry. | -丹尼斯 -汤米 莎莉 哈里 |
[09:17] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们在这儿干嘛呢 |
[09:19] | We just had to pick up some duct tape. | 我们来买点胶带 |
[09:21] | I mean on earth. | 我说你们到地球来干嘛 |
[09:23] | Oh. Well, we’re doing that thing | 我们的任务是 |
[09:25] | where we’re supposed to be a human family. | 来这儿扮演一家地球人 |
[09:27] | I dodged that assignment. | 我躲过了这个任务 |
[09:29] | We’ve seen you on TV. 18 rebounds a game. | 我们看你上电视了 一场比赛18个篮板球 |
[09:32] | Don’t people suspect anything? | 难道人们没起疑心吗 |
[09:35] | Look at you– the hair, the tattoos. | 瞧瞧 这发型 这纹身 |
[09:37] | – Like you could be human. – Yeah. | -搞得好像是人一样 -就是 |
[09:41] | They think I’m weird or something. | 他们觉得我有点怪 |
[09:44] | I hear that. | 我也听说了 |
[09:45] | Listen, Dennis, I gotta ask you. | 听着 丹尼斯 我必须得问下你 |
[09:48] | Madonna–where is she from? | 麦当娜 她是从哪里来的 |
[09:50] | – Detroit. – Detroit, earth? | -底特律 -地球上的底特律 |
[09:52] | – Get out. – No. | -不会吧 -不是吧 |
[09:54] | Yeah, she’s here. She’s here. | 是的 她来自地球 |
[09:56] | – What about Michael Jordan? – Robot. | -那迈克·乔丹呢 -是机器人 |
[09:59] | – I told you so. See? – All right, all right. | -我就说吧 看到了没 -好吧 你赢了 |
[10:03] | Well, guys, I gotta be going. | 伙计们 我得走了 |
[10:05] | Proceed boldly and with stealth. | 全体立正敬礼 |
[10:09] | Jam on. | 礼毕 |
[10:23] | I like what you’ve done with your desk. | 桌子收拾的挺整齐嘛 我喜欢 |
[10:27] | Would you like me to do it | 要我来把你的 |
[10:29] | to yours? | 也收拾一下吗 |
[10:31] | No. I like it messy. | 不 我喜欢凌乱的感觉 |
[10:34] | Bad girl. | 你好坏 |
[10:38] | So, Dr. Albright, refresh my memory. | 欧布莱特教授 我们来回顾一下 |
[10:40] | Have you and I… | 你我… |
[10:42] | had sex yet? | 享过鱼水之欢吗 |
[10:43] | Why, yes, I believe we have. | 有 我想是的 |
[10:48] | How was it? | 感觉如何 |
[10:50] | It was… nice. | 感觉…很爽 |
[10:52] | Next time, it won’t be… so nice. | 下一次 我就不会这么…温柔了 |
[11:01] | – What did you do to him? – I don’t know, Nina. | -你把他怎么了 -我不知道 尼娜 |
[11:05] | Nina, where’s that comprehensive course syllabus? | 尼娜 我的综合课程教学大纲准备好了吗 |
[11:08] | You only asked me to do it 10 minutes ago. | 你十分钟前才要我开做的 |
[11:10] | I’m not a machine. | 老娘又不是机器 |
[11:12] | Oh, pity. | 太可惜了 |
[11:14] | What are you doing? Trying to show off in front of her? | 你干嘛 想在她面前显帅吗 |
[11:16] | I don’t have to show off. | 我用不着显帅 |
[11:18] | I just have to… | 其实我的出现… |
[11:20] | show up. | 就已经够帅了 |
[11:25] | Isn’t he naughty? | 他是不是太坏了 |
[11:31] | Old Dick would have never ordered us out onto the roof. | 老迪克永远不会命令我们到屋顶来待着 |
[11:34] | Except for that time he ordered us out onto the roof. | 除了上次他命令我们到屋顶来待着 |
[11:37] | Oh, well, that time, sure. | 哦 那次 当然 |
[11:41] | A small fire has broken out in the living room. | 客厅起了小火 |
[11:44] | There’s a fire extinguisher next to the stove. | 火炉旁边有灭火器 |
[11:48] | The stove is in the kitchen. | 火炉在厨房里 |
[11:52] | Obviously. | 我当然知道 |
[11:54] | This guy’s such a hard-ass. | 他简直就是无语哥 |
[11:56] | May I remind you that that hard-ass is our high commander? | 要我提醒下你们这无语哥是总指挥吗 |
[11:59] | You’re the weapons expert. | 你是武器专家 |
[12:00] | Isn’t there some way to get rid of him? | 难道没有办法把他搞定吗 |
[12:03] | No, we’re stuck with him. | 没有 我们被他吃定了 |
[12:05] | We can’t just frag him with a grenade | 我们不能在他洗澡时 |
[12:06] | – while he’s taking a shower. – But listen, | -用手雷把他炸死 -但是 |
[12:08] | showers accidentally explode all the time. | 洗澡发生意外爆炸也是很常见的嘛 |
[12:11] | – I didn’t hear that, soldier. – He said that showers– | -我可什么也没听见 士兵 -他说洗澡… |
[12:13] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[12:15] | Thank you very much. The fire extinguisher is now on fire. | 万分感谢 现在灭火器也着火了 |
[12:21] | – I miss the old Dick. – I miss the old Dick, too. | -我想老迪克了 -我也想他 |
[12:24] | Missing him’s not going to bring him back. | 光想他有个屁用 |
[12:27] | I will admit that the old Dick’s methods | 我承认 老迪克的研究方法 |
[12:29] | were a little different than this Dick, but… | 和这位迪克比起来有些许不同 但是 |
[12:32] | it’s not up to us to question his directives. | 还轮不到我们来质疑他的指令 |
[12:34] | He is in command, and that’s that. | 他是领导 就这样了 |
[12:38] | He’s… | 他… |
[12:40] | he’s just mean, and there’s nothing we can do about it. | 他对人家好凶 而且我们拿他一点辙也没有 |
[12:45] | – You’re getting all wet. Stop. – Stop leaking. | -你都湿透了 别这样 -别漏水了 |
[12:47] | No, you’re right, you’re right. | 对 你们说的对 |
[12:49] | As Dick always used to say, | 老迪克以前常说 |
[12:51] | never let ’em see you leak. | 漏水不能给人看[leak还有撒尿的意思] |
[12:55] | The fire’s out of control. I’ll be back in two hours. | 火势已失控 我两个钟头之后回来 |
[13:02] | I miss Dick. | 我想迪克了 |
[13:18] | What do you want? | 你要干嘛 |
[13:24] | What do you want?! | 你到底要干嘛 |
[13:30] | Stop it. | 闭嘴 |
[13:34] | Stop it! | 给我闭嘴 |
[13:40] | Hello. | 嗨 |
[13:42] | Dr. Albright, dinner, | 欧布莱特教授 晚餐 |
[13:44] | my place, tonight. | 地点我家 时间今晚 |
[13:46] | – Is that an invitation? – No. | -你是在邀请我吗 -不是 |
[13:49] | Well… | 好吧… |
[13:51] | the cat thinks he has the mouse by the tail. | 猫觉得它已经捉住老鼠尾巴了 |
[13:56] | Yes, but sometimes the cat likes to… | 没错 但有时猫喜欢 |
[13:58] | play with his prey | 在杀戮之前 |
[14:00] | before he goes in for the kill. | 玩弄它的猎物 |
[14:03] | Well, the cat may have claws, | 好吧 猫也许有锋利的爪子 |
[14:06] | but the mouse is quick. | 但老鼠是很敏捷的 |
[14:08] | True, | 没错 |
[14:10] | but the mouse will always fall | 但老鼠总是会掉进 |
[14:13] | for the cheese. | 奶酪的陷阱 |
[14:16] | The cat likes a little cheese, too. | 猫也喜欢奶酪 |
[14:19] | And milk, and dead birds… | 还喜欢牛奶和死鸟… |
[14:22] | but he always | 但是它总是 |
[14:24] | licks himself clean. | 把自己舔的很干净 |
[14:32] | You were asking me to dinner? | 你是在邀请我去晚餐吗 |
[14:34] | – Uh, yes. – I’ll be there. | -是的 -我会去的 |
[14:42] | No, I’m the cat! | 不 我才是猫 |
[14:46] | Here’s the syllabus that you wanted. | 这是您要的教学大纲 |
[14:49] | Why, this is beautiful, Nina. | 干得漂亮 尼娜 |
[14:51] | So… | 而且是如此 |
[14:53] | exquisitely beautiful. | 精致的漂亮 |
[14:55] | Well, we got a new toner cartridge– | 我们有新的墨粉盒 |
[14:57] | Don’t be so modest. | 不用这么谦虚 |
[15:06] | I’ll see you later. | 待会儿见 |
[15:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:30] | Excuse me. There must be some mistake. | 打扰一下 这一定是搞错了 |
[15:32] | This classroom is mine. Find your own. | 这间教室是我的 你们走错了 |
[15:35] | Dr. Solomon, we were all just waiting for our grades. | 所罗门教授 我们都在等成绩 |
[15:38] | Oh, grades. | 成绩啊 |
[15:40] | I didn’t realize teaching involved | 我没意识到教学还包括 |
[15:43] | evaluation. | 评估 |
[15:45] | Very well. | 很好 |
[15:48] | You need your hair straightened. | 你需要去把头发弄直 |
[15:50] | You’re too short for your face. | 你太矮了 配这脸不协调 |
[15:52] | You have a museum-quality torso. | 你矮的可以进史前人类博物馆 |
[15:55] | You… are harmless. | 你 人畜无害 |
[15:58] | You will be spared and used to carry heavy things. | 放你一马 你还是去当搬运吧 |
[16:02] | – You– – Dr. Solomon, we meant our letter grades. | -你… -所罗门教授 我们问的是分数 |
[16:07] | I’ve decided to give you all… | 我决定你们所有人都得 |
[16:11] | – “D”s. – We got “D”s. | -“差” -我们得到”差”了 |
[16:22] | Isn’t this beautiful? I mean, look at her, | 这太感人了 你看看她 |
[16:25] | reunited with the birth mother | 与她从未谋面的 |
[16:27] | she never knew. | 生母重逢 |
[16:30] | I love “Ricki Lake.” | 我爱《瑞琪·雷克秀》[脱口秀节目] |
[16:33] | The other day, | 几天前 |
[16:34] | this woman finally came face-to-face with her stalker. | 有个女人终于和她的跟踪者见面了 |
[16:37] | And he was so sweet, she agreed | 他太帅了 所以她同意 |
[16:39] | to go out on a date with him. | 和他出去约会 |
[16:42] | Hmm, well, maybe if I went on that show, | 如果我上这档节目的话 |
[16:44] | they would reunite me with Dick– | 他们也许会安排我和迪克重逢 |
[16:48] | Johnson. | 我是说强生 |
[16:50] | Dick Johnson. Little Dickie Johnson. | 迪克·强生 小迪克·强生[赛车手] |
[16:52] | Stop looking at me. | 别盯着我看 |
[16:56] | And who is this exquisite creature? | 这位尤物又是谁 |
[16:59] | Uh… maybe you’d better go downstairs, Mrs. Dubcek. | 你最好还是下楼去 杜布切克太太 |
[17:03] | Mrs. Dubcek. | 杜布切克太太 |
[17:05] | I will see you later, Mrs. Dubcek. | 待会儿见 杜布切克太太 |
[17:22] | Turn that rubbish off. | 关掉这垃圾节目 |
[17:24] | From now on, we watch only golf. | 从现在起 我们只看高尔夫 |
[17:28] | But I was going to watch “The Jerry Springer Show.” | 可我正打算看《杰瑞·斯普英哥秀》 |
[17:33] | Transmission incoming from the big giant head. | 接收来自大头伟哥的信息 |
[17:36] | Warning, warning! | 警告 警告 |
[17:39] | Danger, danger! | 危险 危险 |
[17:41] | Due to a clerical error, | 由于记录错误 |
[17:43] | your high commander may have been accidentally replaced | 你们的总指挥也许意外地 |
[17:46] | by a disgruntled former employee | 被一位不满大头伟哥 |
[17:49] | of the big giant head. | 的前雇员所代替了 |
[17:51] | He should be considered armed | 此人有武装 |
[17:53] | and extremely unpleasant. | 且极度讨厌 |
[17:55] | And remember, when you’re thinking of giant heads, | 记住 如果你想到大头 |
[17:58] | think of the big giant head. | 请想一下大头伟哥 |
[18:02] | Resume normal functions in three, | 正常功能恢复中 3 |
[18:05] | 2 1 two, one. | |
[18:14] | All right, what was it? | 好吧 什么情况 |
[18:16] | – Wrong number. – Oh. | -打错了 -哦 |
[18:27] | Now shut up and get me that turkey baster! | 现在给我闭嘴 把火鸡滴油管给我拿来 |
[18:33] | Why don’t you make me get the turkey baster? | 你干脆命令我拿火鸡滴油管得了 |
[18:44] | Oh, her name was Lola | 她的名字叫劳拉 |
[18:47] | She was a showgirl | 她是个舞女 |
[18:49] | with yellow feathers in her hair | 头上装饰着黄色羽毛 |
[18:51] | and a dress cut down to there | 裙子开放而性感 |
[18:53] | She would merengue hi, old Dick. | 她跳梅伦格舞 嗨 老迪克 |
[18:57] | And do the cha-cha– | 和恰恰 |
[19:04] | – Dick! – Harry! | -迪克 -哈里 |
[19:17] | – Invisible box? – Yeah. | -隐形箱子 -没错 |
[19:22] | Tommy! Tommy! Tommy! | 汤大 汤二 汤三 |
[19:26] | – Yes? – What is the meaning of this? | -什么事 -这什么意思 |
[19:28] | I distinctly asked for reflective duct tape. | 我明确要求是要反光胶带 |
[19:31] | Oh, about that, see, that was all they had. | 哦 这个啊 他们只有这种 |
[19:33] | Typical. Did you get the custard cups? | 我就知道 你买到奶油杯了吗 |
[19:37] | We didn’t so much get them | 执行购买任务 |
[19:39] | as failed to get them, sir. | 没有想象的那么失败 长官 |
[19:43] | Did you try Jenny’s restaurant supply on fifth street? | 你有去第五街的”珍尼餐馆设备”吗 |
[19:45] | – They’re not open to the general public. – Oh. | -他们不对公众开放 -行啊 |
[19:48] | That’s right. Can’t let just anyone make custard. | 当然 不是每个人都能做奶油冻的 |
[19:52] | No, of course not, not on this planet. | 当然不是这样 在这星球上不行 |
[19:54] | No, no, that would be too simple. | 这样的话 就太简单了 |
[19:57] | No, we have retail, and we have wholesale. | 我们有零售 我们有批发 |
[20:00] | We have pink packets and blue packets, | 我们有粉色包和蓝色包 |
[20:02] | republicans and democrats, | 共和党和民主党 |
[20:04] | and the party that crazy midget started. | 以及那个疯狂的侏儒举办的派对 |
[20:13] | So many choices. | 选择太多了 |
[20:15] | How they all love their free will. | 他们是多么热爱自己的自由意志 |
[20:18] | Everybody has a different point of view. | 人人都可以有不同的观点 |
[20:21] | There should be only one point of view– | 就应该只有一种观点 |
[20:24] | my point of view. | 我的观点 |
[20:28] | Well, I have a message for these humans. | 我给这些人类带来了点消息 |
[20:32] | The buffet is about to close | 自助餐即将永久 |
[20:35] | forever. | 关闭 |
[20:50] | What is it, boy? | 怎么了 小子 |
[20:56] | I think he wants us to follow him. | 我认为他要我们跟着他 |
[21:03] | – Dick! – Dick! | -迪克 -迪克 |
[21:04] | Sally! No, look out! There’s an invisible– | 莎莉 别 小心 这有个隐形的… |
[21:07] | an invisible– | 一个隐形的… |
[21:12] | Oh, you guys, | 告诉你们 |
[21:15] | there’s an invisible box. | 那儿有个隐形的箱子 |