时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Oh, my god! | 老天哪 |
[00:07] | Aliens are not like that. | 外星人不是那样的 |
[00:10] | Oh, the senseless violence. | 哦 那毫无意义的暴力 |
[00:12] | The mindless gore. | 那愚蠢至极的伤害 |
[00:14] | The incredible sound system. | 还有那惊人的音响系统 |
[00:16] | There must have been 30 speakers in that place. | 那里肯定足有三十个扬声器 |
[00:18] | That movie kicked butt. | 这电影太赞了 |
[00:19] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[00:20] | They portrayed aliens as vicious monsters. | 他们说外星人是恶兽 |
[00:22] | They blew up the department of transportation. | 说外星人炸平了交通部 |
[00:25] | Do you mind? We haven’t seen the movie yet. | 拜托 我们还没看这电影呢 |
[00:28] | What do I care? I don’t even know you. | 关我什么事 我又不认识你 |
[00:30] | Don’t you think it was cool | 你不觉得那很酷吗 |
[00:31] | when that thing’s tongue | 那东西的舌头 |
[00:33] | split open and strangled those eight army guys? | 伸出来勒死那八个军人 |
[00:35] | – Okay, that was cool… – Yeah. | -好吧 那是很酷 -是啊 |
[00:37] | But only that, | 但也只有那幕 |
[00:38] | and only because it made me scream like a little girl. | 因为它让我像小女孩一样尖叫 |
[00:41] | They have to make the aliens scary. That’s entertainment. | 他们一定得说外星人可怕 那是娱乐 |
[00:44] | Sucking the brains out of all those zoo animals | 把动物园所有动物的脑子吸出来 |
[00:47] | is not entertainment. | 这可不是娱乐 |
[00:48] | Hey, up there, shut up! | 嗨 那边的 闭嘴 |
[00:53] | Hey, quiet. | 给我闭嘴 |
[00:54] | It’s how these people think of us. | 他们就是这么想我们的 |
[00:56] | They don’t care whether the aliens were good or bad. | 他们才不在乎外星人是好是坏 |
[00:58] | They wanted them dead. | 就想他们都死掉 |
[00:59] | What am I going to do? Mary– | 我该怎么办 玛丽 |
[01:01] | she’s already seen this movie. | 她已经看过这电影了 |
[01:02] | So? She doesn’t know you’re an alien. Does she? | 那又如何 她又不知道你是外星人 是吧 |
[01:06] | – Oh, please. – Does she? | -哦 拜托 -她知道吗 |
[01:08] | I said, “Oh, please” , isn’t that enough? | 我说了”哦拜托” 还不够明白吗 |
[01:11] | – Does she? – No! | -她知道吗 -不知道 |
[01:14] | Attention, ticket holders! | 注意了 各位持票者 |
[01:16] | Listen up, at the end of the movie, | 听好了 在影片结尾 |
[01:18] | when the president turns out to be an alien– | 当证实总统原来是外星人 |
[01:24] | and he barbecues all the congressmen, | 他烤掉了所有的国会议员 |
[01:27] | don’t believe it ok! Because aliens hate barbecue. | 别相信这点 因为外星人讨厌烧烤 |
[01:30] | If you don’t shut up, I’m going to kill you. | 你再不闭嘴 我就杀了你 |
[01:33] | All Righty. | 好滴 |
[01:33] | – And that goes for all of you. – Did you hear that guy? | -你们也是 -听到他说的了吗 |
[01:36] | He hasn’t seen the movie, | 他还没看这电影 |
[01:37] | and he already wants to kill us. | 就已经想杀我们了 |
[01:39] | We are in big trouble here. | 我们麻烦大了 |
[01:40] | We’ve got to lay low until this mania passes over. | 我们要低调做人 直到这热潮过去 |
[01:42] | – Maybe build a bunker. – No! We can’t hide. | -或者建个掩体 -不行 我们不能躲 |
[01:46] | I say we come out of the bunker and into the street. | 要从掩体中走出来 上到大街去 |
[01:48] | I say we hold an alien pride parade. | 我们要举行个外星人”骄傲大游行” |
[01:52] | We’ll all get together, | 大家聚集在一起 |
[01:55] | and we’ll prove that we’re all– | 我们将证明 我们都是 |
[01:59] | humans. | 地球人 |
[02:33] | Hello. “Rutherford Bugle”? | 你好 《拉瑟福号角报》吗 |
[02:34] | I’d like to speak to your film critic, please. | 请帮我接你们的影评家 |
[02:37] | Oh. Well, then, will you tell him | 好吧 那帮我转告他 |
[02:39] | that I just saw “Dawn Of The Aliens” | 我刚看了《黎明的外星人》 |
[02:41] | and it was not wham-bam? | 简直太粗鄙了 |
[02:42] | It was not a slam dunk. I was never on the edge of my seat. | 一点不刺激 我全程一点都不紧张 |
[02:45] | And the special effects did not make my eyes pop out. | 特效也一点不夺人眼球 |
[02:50] | There’s no cream in here! | 你没放奶油 |
[02:51] | Well, you don’t have to bite my head off. | 那你也不必把我头咬下来吧[严厉斥责] |
[02:54] | Nina, we don’t do that. | 尼娜 我们不会这样做的 |
[02:58] | – Hello, Dick. – Oh, Mary. | -嗨 迪克 -哦 玛丽 |
[03:03] | You notice how I’m being gentle and not squeezing your body | 你注意到我很温柔吧 没太紧抱你的身体 |
[03:06] | until your spleen shoots out of your mouth? | 让你的脾脏破口而出吧 |
[03:08] | Yes, I noticed that. | 我注意到了 |
[03:10] | Thank you. Oh! Speaking of spleens, | 谢谢你 哦 说起脾脏 |
[03:14] | did you see “Dawn Of The Aliens”? | 你看《黎明的外星人》了吗 |
[03:16] | Wasn’t that movie great? | 太好看了 |
[03:18] | It was two hours and four minutes of | 那是两小时四分钟 |
[03:20] | horrible, horrible lies. | 极度可怕的谎言 |
[03:22] | – I liked it. – Me, too. I was on the edge of my seat. | -我喜欢 -我也是 简直扣人心弦 |
[03:26] | They portray aliens as hideous, evil mutants. | 电影说外星人是丑陋的 邪恶的突变体 |
[03:30] | Why can’t they be sweet and well-mannered? | 为何他们就不能是可爱有礼貌的呢 |
[03:33] | I don’t pay seven bucks to see an alien play with a puppy. | 花七块大洋 我可不想看外星人逗狗狗 |
[03:36] | At that price he better eat it. | 这种票价 他最好吃了它 |
[03:43] | Tommy? Tommy, | 汤米 汤米 |
[03:45] | they’re having a sci-fi convention in Cleveland. | 克里夫兰要举办个科幻大会 |
[03:49] | “Meet all the aliens from your favorite TV shows and movies. | 这里将有您挚爱影视中的各种外星人 |
[03:52] | And ‘Star Trek’s’ Mr. Sulu, George Takei, | 《星际迷航》中的苏鲁舰长 乔治·竹井 |
[03:54] | will be signing copies of his new book, | 将在这里签名售他的新书 |
[03:57] | ‘Warp speed, damn it: | 《快速变形 见鬼 |
[03:59] | the complete rants of William Shatner'” | 威廉·夏特纳全貌 》 |
[04:02] | This would be a perfect place to help people understand | 这将是绝佳的地方帮助人们理解 |
[04:05] | how wrong their impressions of us aliens are. | 他们对外星人的印象大错特错了 |
[04:08] | Or we could just blow the whole damn place up. | 或者直接炸平那整个地方 |
[04:13] | Would you guys lift your feet, please? | 你们俩请抬脚 |
[04:15] | Lift your feet. Lift feet! | 抬脚 抬脚 |
[04:19] | What’s your problem? | 你什么毛病 |
[04:21] | Sally, turn off your sucking device. | 莎莉 关掉你那吸入装置 |
[04:27] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[04:28] | I need your support. I have made the most difficult | 我需要你们的支持 我作出了一个 |
[04:32] | decision I’ve had to make since coming to this planet. | 来到地球后最艰难的决定 |
[04:34] | You’re giving up tighty whities and switching to boxers? | 你决定不穿紧身小内内 改穿四角裤了吗 |
[04:37] | No! | 不要啊 |
[04:39] | It’s not about underwear, Harry, | 不是内裤的事 哈里 |
[04:43] | – although I have switched. – No! | -虽然我确实已经改了 -不 |
[04:47] | I’ve decided to tell Mary that | 我决定告诉玛丽 |
[04:49] | I am what humans would call, in their galactocentric way, | 我就是地球人用他们自以为是的方式所说的 |
[04:54] | – an alien. – No! | -外星人 -不要 |
[04:55] | Are you crazy? Why are you doing this? | 你疯了吗 为什么要这么做 |
[04:57] | You’ve never blown your cover on any other mission. | 其他任务中你从没泄露身份 |
[05:00] | I’ve never felt the need to. | 那是之前不需要 |
[05:02] | I keep having these feelings. | 而我现在一直有这种感觉 |
[05:06] | It’s this fleshy human slipcover. | 看看我这具人类的皮囊 |
[05:10] | Oh, sure, it’s dashing, tall, | 当然 它时髦 高大 |
[05:12] | manly, | 阳刚 |
[05:14] | washable, | 可清洗 |
[05:17] | but somehow it just makes me feel so awful | 但不知怎的 我感觉很糟糕 |
[05:20] | about deceiving the woman I love. | 因为我一直欺骗着自己深爱的女人 |
[05:22] | All right, look. Let’s just think this thing through, okay? | 好吧 我们再好好想想 好吗 |
[05:25] | I’ll be her. Here I am. | 我来演她 坐在这里 |
[05:27] | I’m Mary, sitting at my desk. | 我就是玛丽 坐在桌前 |
[05:29] | Now, you come in and tell me. | 现在 你进来告诉我 |
[05:38] | – Hello, Mary. – Dick. | -嗨 玛丽 -迪克 |
[05:43] | You look handsome today. | 你今天真帅 |
[05:45] | And you look more beautiful than ever. | 而你前所未有的漂亮 |
[05:51] | All right, all right, okay. Let’s just start over. | 好吧 好吧 我们从头再来 |
[06:03] | – Hello, Mary. – Dick! | -嗨 玛丽 -迪克 |
[06:06] | I can’t kiss you today because I’ve got the flu. | 我感冒了 今天不能亲你了 |
[06:11] | As do I. | 我也是 |
[06:13] | Mary, I am an alien. | 玛丽 我是外星人 |
[06:20] | She’s dead! | 她死了 |
[06:24] | You killed her, you alien bastard! | 你害死了她 你个外星混蛋 |
[06:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:30] | – Why?! – This is nonsense! I’m going to tell her. | -为什么 -荒谬 我这就去告诉她 |
[06:34] | You’re going to get us all killed. | 你会害死我们的 |
[06:35] | I’m only telling one person. | 我就告诉一个人 |
[06:36] | Sir, as security officer, I forbid it. | 长官 我负责安全 我禁止你这么做 |
[06:38] | And, as high commander, | 我是总指挥官 |
[06:39] | I have to say tough toenails, lieutenant. | 你管不着我 副指挥官 |
[06:42] | Fine. Let it be on your head. | 好吧 去你个头 |
[06:44] | Which is going to be sitting next to ours | 咱们的头会和他一起 |
[06:45] | on a tray somewhere in New Mexico. | 出现在新墨西哥州某地的托盘上 |
[06:47] | I am telling you, | 我说了 |
[06:48] | humans cannot handle this kind of information. | 人类没法应付这类信息的 |
[06:51] | Mary can. | 玛丽可以的 |
[06:53] | I just have to find the right setting, the right atmosphere | 我只需找到合适的地点和气氛 |
[06:56] | where the elegant beauty of our magnificent surroundings | 让那华丽环境的优雅华美 |
[06:59] | help her to embrace the truth … and me. | 帮助她拥抱事实 和我 |
[07:02] | They’re having a sci-fi convention in Cleveland. | 克里夫兰要举办个科幻大会 |
[07:06] | Perfect! Pack your bags, kids. | 太好了 收拾东西 孩子们 |
[07:09] | – We’re going on a road trip. – Sweet. | -我们开车出发 -赞 |
[07:22] | Look at this place. | 看看这房间 |
[07:25] | Our first hotel room. | 我们第一次住宾馆啊 |
[07:28] | Why do I suddenly have the urge to trash it? | 为何我突然渴望毁了这地方 |
[07:31] | Hey, you guys, | 你们快来看 |
[07:33] | look at this tiny bottle I found in the bathroom. | 我在浴室发现了这个小瓶 |
[07:37] | Evidence of a superior race of tiny people. | 地球上存在更高级袖珍人的证据 |
[07:42] | How can you tell they’re superior? | 你怎么知道他们更高级 |
[07:44] | Because it’s a shampoo and conditioner in one. | 因为这是洗发水和护发素二合一 |
[07:51] | A tiny fridge | 小冰箱 |
[07:53] | filled with tiny bottles of alcohol | 里面装满了小瓶的酒 |
[07:55] | and tiny bags of macadamia nuts! | 和小袋的夏威夷果 |
[07:58] | These people might be tiny, but they know how to party. | 他们或许袖珍 但很会开派对哦 |
[08:01] | How do they get up on the bed, | 那他们怎么爬上床 |
[08:03] | especially when they’re all drunk and fat on nuts? | 尤其酩酊大醉又吃饱坚果之后 |
[08:13] | Just tell me when. | 够了叫我就好 |
[08:15] | – When. – When I’ve poured enough | -好 -等我倒足够多 |
[08:17] | to slake your thirst for champagne. | 能浇熄你对香槟的渴望就叫我 |
[08:20] | – When. – Whenever your heart desires. | -好 -不管你想倒多少 |
[08:23] | – When, stop, now. – Now? | -好 住手 够了 -够了 |
[08:25] | Yeah, yes, now, now! | 对 够了 够了 |
[08:29] | Half a bottle for one glass. | 半瓶酒倒一杯 |
[08:31] | You are a wild woman, | 你真狂野 |
[08:34] | but then I accept that. | 但我喜欢 |
[08:36] | I may be wild, but I’m not going to bite. | 我或许狂野 但我不会咬人 |
[08:39] | And neither will I, and that’s the whole point. | 我也是 这就是我要说的 |
[08:42] | There will be no biting, no bloodletting, | 我们不会咬人 没有血流成河 |
[08:45] | no cranial explosions. | 更无头颅爆炸 |
[08:47] | What’s with you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[08:49] | All right, Mary, you’ve sniffed me out. | 好吧 玛丽 被你发现了 |
[08:51] | I brought you here under the guise of a romantic holiday | 我假装带你来度个浪漫假期 |
[08:55] | to tell you something about myself. | 其实是为了告诉你一件事 |
[08:57] | This is very difficult. | 真难启齿 |
[08:59] | I– I don’t want you to judge me. | 我不想你戴有色眼镜看我 |
[09:02] | I never judge you. | 我从没有过 |
[09:06] | Sometimes I do. | 好吧 有时 |
[09:08] | Often. | 经常 |
[09:09] | Always. | 一向都是 |
[09:11] | I’ll try not to this time. | 这次我试着不戴 |
[09:12] | Mary, before I met you, | 玛丽 我遇到你之前 |
[09:14] | I was completely different. | 跟现在截然不同 |
[09:16] | I was far, far away from here. | 我从遥远的地方来 |
[09:18] | And ever since I left that place, | 自从离开了那个地方 |
[09:21] | I’ve been fighting so hard to fit in. | 我历尽千辛万苦想要融入 |
[09:23] | And if ever anyone found out, I’d have to go back | 一旦有人发现 我就必须回去 |
[09:26] | because I could never live in this world any longer. | 将再也不能生活在这世界了 |
[09:30] | Oh, Dick, | 哦 迪克 |
[09:31] | were you in a… clinic? | 你接受过 那种治疗吗 |
[09:37] | – Clinic? – It’s okay. | -那种治疗 -没关系的 |
[09:40] | So was I. | 我也接受过 |
[10:01] | Wake up, everybody! | 大家都醒醒 |
[10:04] | We’re going to the sci-fi convention. | 我们要去参加科幻大会 |
[10:14] | What’s so important about this sci-fi convention? | 这科幻大会有什么要紧的 |
[10:17] | Don’t you see? It’s a perfect opportunity to take a stand, | 你看不出来吗 这是我们表态的绝佳机会 |
[10:21] | to protest how the rest of the world is treating our kind. | 抗议世人对待我们的方式 |
[10:24] | You want to be some kind of alien Martin Luther King? | 你想做外星人的马丁·路德·金[黑人运动领袖] |
[10:27] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[10:29] | Because I, too, have a dream, | 因为 我也有一个梦 |
[10:33] | and in that dream I’m naked on a ferris wheel. | 在梦里 我赤裸着坐在摩天轮上 |
[10:39] | I’ll meet you guys in the lobby. | 我们楼下大厅见 |
[10:41] | I’m going to go make sure Dick hasn’t blown our cover. | 我得去确认迪克没有泄露我们的身份 |
[10:43] | Sally, there’s a note for you on the door. | 莎莉 门上有给你的留言 |
[10:47] | “Please make up room.” | 请打扫房间 |
[10:54] | All right, I’ll do it when we get back. | 好吧 等我回来就打扫 |
[10:56] | We’re going to the sci-fi convention! | 我们要去科幻大会咯 |
[11:04] | I’ve never told anyone this before, | 我从未告诉过别人 |
[11:06] | but when I was a little girl– 9, 10… | 在我小时候 九岁 十岁 |
[11:10] | 17– | 十七岁 |
[11:12] | – I was fat. – How fat? | -我是个胖子 -有多胖 |
[11:15] | Fat enough that everybody made fun of me. | 胖到大家都取笑我 |
[11:18] | Fat as a cow? Is that how fat? | 胖如母牛 那么胖吗 |
[11:20] | – That’s not important. – Right, sorry. You go on. | -那不重要 -对 抱歉 你继续 |
[11:23] | Anyway, instead of reaching out for help, | 总之 我没急切去寻求帮助 |
[11:25] | I turned inward and became bitter | 我内心挣扎 非常痛苦 |
[11:28] | and disillusioned with the world around me. | 对身边的一切都不抱幻想 |
[11:30] | – 300 pounds? 400– – Dick! | -300磅 400吗 -迪克 |
[11:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:34] | My parents just made it worse. | 我父母却火上浇油 |
[11:37] | They had this notion that I was going to be | 他们一直打算让我成为 |
[11:40] | an Olympic figure skater. | 奥运花样滑冰选手 |
[11:42] | They forced me into a leotard. | 逼着我穿上紧身舞衣 |
[11:45] | I looked like a sausage in purple velour casing. | 我就像装在紫色天鹅绒肠衣里的腊肠 |
[11:48] | And when I skated, they called me the Zamboni. | 我滑冰时 她们都叫我磨冰机 |
[11:54] | Then one day I– I cracked. | 然后有一天 我终于破碎了 |
[11:57] | – The ice? – Mentally! | -冰吗 -精神上 |
[12:00] | – I cracked mentally. – Mentally, mentally. | -精神上崩溃了 -精神上 精神上 |
[12:04] | My parents sent me to a special place– | 我父母把我送去了一个特殊的地方 |
[12:07] | camp knock-a-lot-of-weight-off. | 超级减肥营 |
[12:09] | Mary, that is just terrible. | 玛丽 真是太可怕了 |
[12:11] | – I’m so sorry. – No, no, it’s fine, really. | -真抱歉 -不 没事了 真的 |
[12:15] | Thanks for letting me confide in you. | 谢谢你听我吐露心声 |
[12:18] | Now, why were you in a clinic? | 你接受的是什么治疗 |
[12:22] | Oh, uh, well, funny story. | 哦 这个啊 很搞笑的 |
[12:25] | I was, uh… how can I put this? | 我…怎么说呢 |
[12:27] | – Not. – What?! | -没接受过 -什么 |
[12:29] | Here goes. I am– | 这么说吧 我… |
[12:32] | just hold that thought. | 马上继续谈啊 |
[12:35] | Sally! | 莎莉 |
[12:36] | I need to talk to Dick for second in private. | 我得跟迪克私下谈谈 |
[12:38] | Don’t you have some girly thing | 你需要去洗手间 |
[12:39] | you need to do in the bathroom? | 做点女孩的私事吗 |
[12:41] | – No. – Then just go sit in there. | -不 -那就去里面坐会 |
[12:42] | – Excuse me? – You’re excused. | -原谅我 你说什么 -我原谅你了 |
[12:44] | What, uh– well! | 什么 好吧 |
[12:49] | This’s better be good. I was this close to | 有什么要紧事 我就差这么一点 |
[12:51] | – pouring my heart out. – Then I arrived in time. | -就要吐露心声了 -那说明我很及时 |
[12:53] | She just told me one of her deepest secrets. | 她刚对我说了她最大的秘密 |
[12:55] | – She used to be fat. – Fat as a cow? | -她曾是个胖子 -胖如母牛吗 |
[12:57] | That’s not the point. | 那不重要 |
[12:59] | The point is, she can’t keep a secret. | 关键是 她守不住秘密 |
[13:01] | Tell her, the next thing you know, | 一旦告诉她 接下来 |
[13:03] | the air force has sealed off the neighborhood. | 空军就会封锁整个社区 |
[13:04] | That’s a risk I’m willing to take. | 我愿意冒这个险 |
[13:06] | How about this one? You tell her you’re an alien, | 那这样如何 你告诉她你是外星人 |
[13:09] | and she freaks out, runs away, | 她吓坏了 跑出去 |
[13:11] | and you never see her again, ever. | 你从此再也见不到她 想都别想 |
[13:17] | In my scenario, she comes running into my arms. | 在我想来 她是飞扑进我的怀抱 |
[13:21] | Well, | 好吧 |
[13:22] | that’s just a risk you’re going to have to take… | 那就是你将不得不冒的险 |
[13:26] | alien. | 外星人 |
[13:45] | – It is fascinating, though, isn’t it? – What? | -真有趣 不是吗 -什么 |
[13:47] | How these people fulfill their lives through fantasy. | 这些人是怎样用幻想满足自己人生的 |
[13:51] | It’s like those guys that spend all of their time | 就像有些男人把自己所有时间 |
[13:53] | reading those fake letters in “Penthouse.” | 花在看《阁楼》里的假故事[色情杂志] |
[13:56] | They’re fake? | 故事是假的 |
[13:59] | Can you imagine what these people would do | 你能想象如果他们遇到 |
[14:01] | if they met an actual alien? | 真正的外星人会怎样吗 |
[14:04] | They would completely freak out. | 他们会吓疯掉 |
[14:06] | I don’t know. In a way, aren’t we all aliens? | 我不知道 或许我们都是外星人 |
[14:10] | I mean, we emerge from weightless environments, | 我们挣脱开失重的环境 |
[14:13] | seeing everything for the first time with curious new eyes, | 用好奇的双眼 首次打量着一切 |
[14:16] | every emotion brand-new, | 有着全新的情感 |
[14:19] | always discovering, always learning. | 不断发现 不断学习 |
[14:21] | Yeah, you keep overthinking life. | 对 你继续杞人忧天吧 |
[14:23] | I’m going to get a couple of space churros. | 我去拿两个外空油条 |
[14:27] | See? Somebody broke into the room. | 看 有人闯进来过 |
[14:30] | Look at this place. | 看看这房间 |
[14:34] | – Looks clean to me. – Exactly. | -我觉得很干净 -就是说啊 |
[14:36] | They cleaned everything, made the beds, | 他们打扫了一切 整理了床铺 |
[14:38] | rewrapped the soap, | 重新包装了肥皂 |
[14:39] | sanitized the toilet for my protection. | 为了保护我还消毒了马桶 |
[14:42] | Look, look, look, look! | 看看看看 |
[14:45] | The maid was here. | 服务员来过 |
[14:47] | The maid? There’s a maid? | 服务员 这里有服务员 |
[14:50] | Housekeeping. | 打扫客房 |
[14:51] | Here. It’s a whole book of services the hotel has to offer. | 这里 这个是酒店的全部服务手册 |
[14:57] | Dry cleaning, wake-up calls, in-room dining? | 干洗 叫醒服务 送餐服务 |
[15:01] | Yes, ma’am, room service. | 是的 女士 客房服务 |
[15:04] | Room service? | 客房服务 |
[15:09] | Room… | 客房 |
[15:12] | service. | 服务 |
[15:15] | – Do you know what this means? – No, ma’am. | -你知道这意味着什么吗 -不 女士 |
[15:18] | We’re in heaven. | 这里是天堂 |
[15:21] | You, my good man, are the assistant manager of heaven. | 而你 老兄 就是天堂的助理经理 |
[15:25] | – Thank you, ma’am. – Bye-bye. | -谢谢 女士 -再见 |
[15:35] | Hi. Yes. | 嗨 是我 |
[15:37] | This is Sally Solomon in room 605. | 我是605房间的莎莉·所罗门 |
[15:39] | Can I get a turkey sandwich? | 能给我送个火鸡三明治吗 |
[15:43] | I can? | 可以啊 |
[15:46] | Can I get 10? | 那能送十个来吗 |
[15:53] | Live long and prosper. | 生生不息 繁荣昌盛 |
[15:57] | Hailing frequencies open, everybody. I’m George Takei. | 随时敬礼 各位 我是乔治·竹井 |
[16:05] | Seeing all of you here makes me feel like a kid again, | 见到各位 让我恍如回到童年 |
[16:09] | almost as if, as Mr. Sulu once said, | 或者如苏鲁舰长曾说过的 |
[16:12] | my chronometer’s running backwards. | 我的精密计时器倒走了 |
[16:17] | You people are living a lie. | 你们这些人太虚伪了 |
[16:20] | Look at yourselves, | 看看你们自己 |
[16:22] | embracing negative alien stereotypes. | 还在说着反外星人的陈词滥调 |
[16:25] | Did you ever stop to think that maybe aliens are friendly, | 你们就不能觉得外星人很友好 |
[16:28] | kind, attractive people? | 温柔 迷人吗 |
[16:30] | Uh, security? | 呃 保安 |
[16:32] | Hath not an alien eyes or buttocks? | 难道外星人就没眼睛屁股了吗 |
[16:36] | If you prick an alien, does it not say | 你要是刺伤一外星人 难道他就不会叫 |
[16:38] | “Ow, ow, ow”? | 痛 痛 痛? |
[16:40] | We should not embrace science fiction. | 我们不应该信奉科学幻想 |
[16:44] | Screw sci-fi. | 让科幻见鬼去吧 |
[16:47] | Instead, we should embrace science fact– | 相反 我们应该信奉科学真相 |
[16:53] | sci-fa. | 科真 |
[16:55] | Harry, let’s go now. | 哈里 咱撤吧 |
[16:56] | Long live sci-fa. | 科真万岁 |
[17:01] | You there, forget the windows and scrub that sink | 你 别擦窗了 去擦水槽 |
[17:03] | until I see my face in it. Thanks. | 直到它光可鉴人 谢谢 |
[17:05] | Oh, coming! | 来了 |
[17:09] | – Good afternoon, ma’am. – Good afternoon. | -下午好 女士 -下午好 |
[17:11] | I’m here to pick up your dry cleaning. | 我来拿您要干洗的衣服 |
[17:12] | That pile on the luggage. | 行李箱上的那堆就是 |
[17:13] | Hell, do the luggage, too. | 算了 把行李箱也洗了 |
[17:15] | Sally, I just feel terrible. | 莎莉 我感觉糟透了 |
[17:18] | Well, you’re doing the right thing by not telling her, | 你不告诉她是正确的 |
[17:21] | honey. | 亲爱的 |
[17:22] | Darling, when you’re done with the bathroom, | 亲爱的 洗手间清洗完后 |
[17:24] | dust the credenza and fertilize the potted plants. | 记得打扫书橱 并给盆栽施肥 |
[17:26] | I’m want ’em blooming and making me happy. | 我要它们早日开花 让我开心 |
[17:28] | I came here with the sole purpose of coming clean, | 我来这的唯一目的就是坦白交代 |
[17:30] | – and now I feel so dirty. – Just take a bubble bath. | -现在感觉自己好肮脏 -洗个泡泡浴就好 |
[17:34] | You know, the tub’s got beautifully positioned jets, | 浴缸设置好了美妙的定位喷流 |
[17:37] | and the shower turns into a sauna. | 淋浴成了桑拿浴 |
[17:38] | “Dirty” was a metaphor. | “肮脏”是比喻 |
[17:40] | I’m sure it was, honey. Hi. Yes. | 当然是 亲爱的 嗨 是我 |
[17:42] | Could we get some eucalyptus oil up here | 能帮我拿点桉树精油来吗 |
[17:45] | and a couple of big, fat loofahs? Thanks. | 还有两个大胖丝瓜球 谢谢 |
[17:48] | – Sally? – Hello, boys. | -莎莉 -嗨 孩子们 |
[17:51] | – What’s all this stuff? – Room… service. | -这些都是什么 -客房 服务 |
[17:57] | Room service. | 客房服务 |
[18:00] | If I want a towel, they send it up. | 我要个毛巾 他们就会送来 |
[18:02] | If I want a radish, they send it up. | 我要个萝卜 他们就会送来 |
[18:04] | They set up a laptop, a fax, a VCR. And why? | 还送来了本本 传真机 录像机 为什么呢 |
[18:06] | Because until checkout time tomorrow, | 因为直到明天结账离开前 |
[18:08] | I’m the queen. | 我就是女王 |
[18:11] | – I’m glad you’re having a good time. – I am. | -很高兴你玩得很开心 -我是很开心 |
[18:13] | I’ll be down in my room. Are these chocolate truffles? | 我下楼回房间了 这是松露巧克力吗 |
[18:17] | Hey! Get your own French sampler. | 嘿 自己去叫你的法式巧克力 |
[18:24] | How can you look at yourself? | 看看你自己 |
[18:27] | Deceiving the person you love for the sake of a mission. | 为了任务 欺骗你深爱的女人 |
[18:30] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[18:32] | You’re gorgeous! | 你真是太帅了 |
[18:36] | – Did you say something? – Oh, no, nothing. | -是你在说什么吗 -不 没有 |
[18:38] | Tell her, tell her. But how? | 告诉她 但怎么说呢 |
[18:45] | Stand back, earth man, | 往后站 地球人 |
[18:49] | and prepare to be demolecularized | 准备好化成灰吧 |
[18:51] | in ways you’ve never imagined. | 我会让你大开眼界的 |
[18:54] | – Mary? – I’m not Mary. | -玛丽 -我不是玛丽 |
[18:57] | I am Uma from the planet Thurman. | 我是瑟曼星球的乌玛 |
[19:01] | Remove your earth pants. | 褪下你的裤子 |
[19:05] | Any resistance will be futile, human. | 任何抵抗都是徒劳的 地球人 |
[19:08] | Human. | 地球人 |
[19:10] | But I’m not human. | 但我不是地球人 |
[19:13] | I’ve been deceiving you. | 我一直在欺骗你 |
[19:16] | I’m an alien from a planet | 我是外星球的外星人 |
[19:18] | in the bard spiral galaxy on the Cepheus Draco border. | 来自仙王座天龙星边缘的螺旋星系 |
[19:23] | I was sent here by our leader, | 我的首领大头伟哥 |
[19:25] | the big giant head, to explore this planet. | 把我派到这里研究地球 |
[19:29] | Dick Solomon is just a facade, | 迪克·所罗门只是个假象 |
[19:31] | hiding a quivering purple tube. | 隐藏着一团颤抖的紫色管子 |
[19:34] | I am the high commander, | 我是总指挥官 |
[19:36] | and this… is my salute. | 而这 是我的敬礼方式 |
[19:48] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[19:50] | I have seen your planet. | 我见过你的星球 |
[19:52] | It is a savage place and must be conquered. | 那是个未开化之地 必须被征服 |
[19:56] | Oh, Mary. | 哦 玛丽 |
[20:08] | This is Harry Solomon. I’d like to get another massage | 我是哈里·所罗门 再来给我按摩一下 |
[20:11] | ’cause I’m starting to feel a little tense again. | 我又开始感觉有点肌肉紧张了 |
[20:15] | Hey, look what I found. | 看看我发现什么了 |
[20:17] | Oh, what is it? | 什么 |
[20:20] | It looks like a list of everything we got while we were here | 好像我们点的东西全在上面 |
[20:22] | Lobster, lobster, lobster, lobster. | 龙虾 龙虾 龙虾 龙虾 |
[20:25] | Hey, what’s that number there at the bottom? | 底下那数字是什么 |
[20:27] | It’s probably the population of Cleveland or something. | 可能是克里夫兰的人口数什么的吧 |
[20:31] | That’s your bill. | 那是你们的账单 |
[20:36] | – Oh, my god. – No way. | -上帝啊 -不是吧 |
[20:39] | What are we going to do? | 我们怎么办 |
[20:41] | Harry, get me the laptop, the modem, | 哈里 给我本本 猫 |
[20:44] | the magnetic strip key that got us into this room, | 我们进这房间的磁卡 |
[20:47] | and a shower cap. | 和一个浴帽 |
[20:50] | Good morning, Mr. Takei. | 早上好 竹井先生 |
[20:52] | Good morning. I’m checking out. | 早 我退房 |
[20:54] | Of course. Here’s your bill, sir. | 好的 这是您的账单 |
[21:00] | $3,000? | 三千块 |
[21:03] | Well, that’s all right. I can afford it. | 没关系 我付得起 |
[21:05] | I’m a famous actor. | 我可是明星 |
[21:08] | I’m sorry. That’s $30,000, Mr. Takei. | 抱歉 是三万美元 竹井先生 |
[21:14] | Oh, my. | 天哪 |
[21:22] | 14 bottles of champagne, shrimp cocktails, | 十四瓶香槟 大虾鸡尾酒 |
[21:25] | hummus on pita tips? | 皮塔饼鹰嘴豆泥 |
[21:27] | Look, I had a toblerone and two ginger ales. | 我就叫了个三角巧克力和两瓶姜汁啤酒 |
[21:31] | That’s it. | 就这么多 |
[21:32] | Seven massages? How could I get seven massages? | 七次按摩 我怎么可能叫了七次按摩 |
[21:35] | Do I look relaxed? Do I? | 我看着很放松吗 有吗 |
[21:38] | What’s this? | 那这是什么 |
[21:42] | All right, so I took one towel. One towel. | 好吧 我拿了条浴巾 就一条浴巾 |
[21:47] | I’m George Takei, damn it! | 我是乔治·竹井 见鬼 |