时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Oh, it’s that thing again. | 这个东西又出现了 |
[00:08] | I have a name. | 我有名字 |
[00:10] | I mean football. I thought they canceled that in January. | 我是说橄榄球 我以为一月没这个 |
[00:13] | Well, guess they brought it back. | 看来又卷土重来了 |
[00:16] | I still don’t see the point. What’s it all about? | 我还是不明白 这个到底是怎么回事 |
[00:18] | From what I understand, | 我的理解是 |
[00:20] | they try to kill whoever has the ball. | 谁拿到球了就是被宰的对象 |
[00:24] | Those two guys in the middle seem awfully… | 中间的两个家伙似乎相当的 |
[00:27] | intimate. | 亲密啊[裆下传球] |
[00:29] | Yeah, they’ve been going at it the whole game. | 没错 整场比赛他俩儿都这么亲热 |
[00:33] | Yeah, they should just get a room. | 干脆开房去吧 |
[00:36] | Is there any upside? | 有没有什么看点 |
[00:38] | If you make it down to the big poles, you get to dance. | 如果跑到大柱子那里 就可以跳舞 |
[00:40] | Dance? | 跳舞 |
[00:42] | And if you’re really good, | 如果很厉害 |
[00:43] | you win a trip to some fruit bowl, | 可以赢得去什么水果碗的旅行 |
[00:46] | but only the best dancers make it. | 但只有最好的舞者才能去 |
[00:49] | – See ya. – Whoa. Where are you going? | -回见 -喂 你去哪儿 |
[00:51] | – I have glee club practice. – Glee club? | -参加合唱团的训练 -合唱团 |
[00:55] | – Yeah. – I see. You’ve changed your mission. | -是的 -明白了 你的任务变了是吧 |
[00:59] | Now you’re researching what it’s like to be a girl. | 改成学习如何做女生了 |
[01:01] | For your information, glee club is not just for girls. | 告诉你 合唱团不只是面向女生的 |
[01:04] | Yeah, it’s also for geeks and nancy boys. | 还欢迎闷蛋和娘娘腔小男生 |
[01:10] | Oh, he’s dancing. | 他跳舞了 |
[01:17] | This is obviously a waste of time. | 纯属浪费时间 |
[01:19] | Go do something with one of your girlfriends. | 去和你的女性朋友做点什么 |
[01:20] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[01:21] | Fine! | 遵命 |
[01:25] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[01:27] | I don’t have any girlfriends. | 我根本没有女性朋友 |
[01:30] | You and me, sister. | 咱俩是朋友 好姐姐 |
[01:32] | You and me. | 咱俩是朋友 |
[02:17] | – They are so good. – They ought to be. | -他们真棒 -这是应该的 |
[02:20] | They’ve been playing the same damn song | 一首破歌儿 |
[02:22] | for the past six hours. | 捣鼓了六个钟头 |
[02:24] | They’re a marching band. Why don’t they march? | 他们是行进乐队 应该边走边奏才对 |
[02:27] | Preferably into the ocean. | 最好走到海里去 |
[02:29] | Come on, Dick, don’t tell me you’re not excited | 行了 迪克 对这周末的比赛 |
[02:32] | about the homecoming weekend. | 你多少有点激动吧 |
[02:35] | You know, between the Pendleton badgers | 你知道的 潘德顿大学獾队 |
[02:36] | and Ohio Western mustangs. | 迎战俄州西部大学野马队 |
[02:39] | Oh, it’s football. | 原来又是橄榄球 |
[02:41] | Everywhere I turn, it’s football, football, | 我所到之处 全是橄榄球 橄榄球 |
[02:45] | big, fat shmutball. | 又大又肥臭皮球 |
[02:49] | Well, forgive me, Mr. Intellectual. | 恕我直言 大知识分子 |
[02:52] | God forbid you should come down from your ivory tower | 上帝赐福 你就应该为了四分卫 |
[02:55] | – for four quarters. – Four quarters? | -走出象牙塔 -四枚硬币? |
[02:57] | I don’t care what you pay me, I’m not going. | 我才不在乎你给多少钱呢 我不去 |
[03:00] | Plus, | 再说了 |
[03:01] | it’s bad enough there was a giant papier-mache rodent | 今天早上一个巨型纸糊的啮齿动物 |
[03:05] | blocking my parking spot this morning. | 堵住我的停车位就够糟了的 |
[03:08] | You mean Pendleton J. Badger. | 你是说潘德顿之J獾吧 |
[03:11] | What does the “J” stand for? | 这个J代表哪个单词 |
[03:13] | – Nothing. – Nothing starts with “N.” | -没什么 -这个单词是以N开头的 |
[03:16] | – It’s just a kooky initial. – “Q” is kookier. | -只是怪怪的首字母而已 -用Q岂不更怪 |
[03:20] | Why isn’t it Pendleton Q. Badger? | 为什么不叫潘德顿之Q獾呢 |
[03:22] | I don’t know. Why don’t you ask him? | 我不知道 你不如去问他吧 |
[03:24] | Anyway, I got us great seats. | 再说了 座位很不错哦 |
[03:27] | It’s not just a sporting event. | 这不仅是运动盛会 |
[03:29] | It’s a long-standing tradition– | 这也是悠久的传统 |
[03:32] | Pendleton versus Ohio western. | 潘德顿对战俄州西部 |
[03:34] | You know, if you really want to defeat them, | 知道吗 如果真想战胜他们 |
[03:37] | the secret is right in front of you– the giant badger. | 秘诀就在眼前 那只巨獾 |
[03:40] | It’s a Trojan float. | 那可是特洛伊木獾啊 |
[03:43] | Load our team in. | 让咱们的队伍钻进去 |
[03:45] | We push it up to their school walls. | 把獾推到他们学校墙边 |
[03:48] | And they say, “Look. | 他们就会说 “看啊 |
[03:49] | A friendly giant badger. Let’s bring it inside.” | 一只友好的巨獾 让它进来吧” |
[03:51] | Later, that night, they fall asleep, | 稍后 夜深人静 大家都睡了 |
[03:54] | and whammo! | 好戏上场 |
[03:56] | It could work. | 这招应该能行 |
[03:58] | It’s not very sportsman like. | 这不符合体育精神吧 |
[04:00] | Well, I’ll admit it doesn’t involve any dancing | 是啊 这招的确没有跳舞啊 |
[04:03] | or homoerotic butt-slapping. | 同性扇屁屁啊什么的 |
[04:08] | Although, you never know what goes on inside a giant badger. | 不过 特洛伊木獾里的事儿谁知道呢 |
[04:13] | Bali Ha’i | 巴里海 |
[04:14] | May call you | 会向你呼唤 |
[04:17] | Any night | 任一晚 |
[04:20] | Any day | 任一天 |
[04:22] | Here am I | 我在这儿 |
[04:24] | Your special island | 你特别的小岛 |
[04:27] | Come away | 来吧 |
[04:29] | Come away | 来吧 |
[04:32] | Bali Ha’i– | 巴里海 |
[04:36] | That was really, um… | 这次实在是… |
[04:38] | better. | 好些了 |
[04:41] | Everyone take a seat. | 大家坐下吧 |
[04:43] | You know, you mustn’t be afraid to sing | 大家注意了 不要害怕歌唱 |
[04:46] | from your heart, from your mind, from your body. | 要由心而唱 由感而唱 由衷而唱 |
[04:50] | Music is the sound your soul makes. | 音乐是你的灵魂之声 |
[04:53] | Try it like this. | 试试像这样唱 |
[04:57] | You’ll hear me call you | 你会听到我呼唤你 |
[05:02] | Singing through the sunshine | 在阳光下歌唱 |
[05:06] | Sweet and clear | 用甜美又清澈的 |
[05:10] | as can be | 嗓音 |
[05:13] | Here am I | 我在这儿 |
[05:17] | Come to me | 快来我这儿 |
[05:20] | Here am I | 我在这儿 |
[05:22] | Come to me | 快来我这儿 |
[05:24] | Here am I come to me | 我在这儿 快来吧 |
[05:27] | Bali Ha’i. | 巴里海 |
[05:35] | Now, who would like to stand up and try it like that? | 现在 谁想站起来试试 |
[05:40] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[05:54] | – Nina, how’s it going? – I’m kind of busy– | -尼娜 还好吗 -我正忙着… |
[05:56] | Great. Listen, um… | 很好 听我说 |
[05:59] | – We’re friends, aren’t we? – Yeah, sure. | -我们是朋友 对吧 -当然了 |
[06:01] | Good, ’cause I’ve decided we’re best friends. | 很好 因为我决定了我们是最好的朋友 |
[06:04] | You got a problem with that? | 你有意见吗 |
[06:06] | – Uh… no. – Thanks, Nina. | -没意见 -谢了 尼娜 |
[06:09] | I finally have a girlfriend. You’re my first one. | 我终于有女性朋友了 你是第一个 |
[06:12] | Oh, Sally, I am? | 莎莉 是吗 |
[06:15] | – Why? Is that weird? – Oh, no. | -怎么了 很奇怪吗 -不 |
[06:17] | No, it’s tough making friends with women. | 不 和女性交朋友是很难的 |
[06:19] | You’re telling me. I can barely stand myself. | 可不是嘛 我自个儿我都受不了 |
[06:22] | So, uh… what do you want to do now, girlfriend? | 那么 你现在想做点儿什么 妹子 |
[06:25] | You want to go shopping or talk about cramps? | 逛街还是聊聊痛经 |
[06:29] | Shopping. | 逛街 |
[06:33] | And, for Monday, I want you to read and outline | 为周一做准备 大家要阅读并概述 |
[06:36] | chapters eight through 24. | 第8章至24章的内容 |
[06:38] | – What? – Except for chapter 12 | -什么 -12章除外 |
[06:40] | which you will refute in a 10-page | 此章需要写出10页 |
[06:43] | – treatise with illustrations. – Oh, come on. | -带图示的驳斥论文 -拜托 |
[06:46] | Dr. Solomon, it’s homecoming weekend. | 所罗门教授 周末可是返校节哦 |
[06:48] | Yeah, the big game. | 有重要的比赛 |
[06:49] | Oh, yes, I forgot. | 是哦 我忘了 |
[06:52] | God forbid that your intellectual development | 上帝赐福 你们的智力发展 |
[06:54] | should get in the way of the big game. | 挡了重要比赛的去路 |
[06:57] | What could be more important than the big game? | 有什么能比重要的比赛更重要 |
[07:00] | The fate of mankind rests on the outcome | 人类的命运取决于 |
[07:02] | of the big game. | 重要比赛的结果 |
[07:05] | Is he being sarcastic? | 他这是在说反话吗 |
[07:08] | And I’ve got news for you. | 让我告诉你们一件事 |
[07:10] | The “J” in Pendleton J. Badger, it’s meaningless. | 潘德顿之J獾里的J 根本没有任何意义 |
[07:16] | Dr. Solomon, you’ve insulted my intelligence, | 所罗门教授 您曾经侮辱过我的智慧 |
[07:19] | my religion, and my family, | 我的宗教信仰 我的家庭 |
[07:21] | and that’s okay. | 那都没有关系 |
[07:23] | But there’s one thing you cannot insult, | 但有一样您不能侮辱 |
[07:25] | and that’s the badgers | 那就是我们的獾队 |
[07:26] | because there’s something | 因为关于獾 |
[07:27] | you don’t even know about a badger, man. | 您不了解就没有发言权 |
[07:29] | When they dig holes, they do it for a reason. | 它们挖洞都是有原因的 |
[07:32] | And their teeth, | 它们的牙齿 |
[07:34] | they’re really sharp when they’re very young. | 年轻时是非常锋利的 |
[07:35] | So I’m going to that game, | 总之我会去看比赛的 |
[07:37] | and I don’t care if you fail me for it. | 我不在乎您因此挂我科 |
[07:44] | But you’re already failing. | 可你本来就不及格 |
[07:47] | Okay, as long as we see eye to eye, then. | 好的 达成共识就行 |
[07:50] | I just don’t see why you care so much | 我只是不理解为什么你们这么在意 |
[07:53] | about a team that has no chance of winning. | 獾队根本没机会赢 |
[07:57] | Why are you so passionate about a lost cause? | 为什么你们对注定的败局如此狂热 |
[08:00] | Ohio Western’s record is 6-1. | 俄州西部的战绩是6比1 |
[08:02] | They’re going to win. Why don’t you root for them? | 他们会赢的 为什么你们不给他们助威 |
[08:05] | But we go to Pendleton. We’re the badgers. | 可我们上的是潘德顿大学 我们是獾 |
[08:06] | The badgers are us. We’re us, | 獾是我们 我们是我们 |
[08:08] | not them. They’re them. | 我们不是他们 他们才是 |
[08:09] | We’re us with the– | 我们这边儿是有… |
[08:13] | – Don’t you get it? – No! | -您明白了吗 -没有 |
[08:15] | Why didn’t you just go to Western? | 那你们为什么不去上西部大学 |
[08:19] | Because we… | 因为我们 |
[08:20] | choked on our SATs. | 高考考砸了呗 |
[08:25] | – That skirt was really cute, wasn’t it? – Yeah. | -那条裙子真的很漂亮 -没错 |
[08:28] | And there were those shoes that looked so great on you. | 还有那些鞋子 你穿起来很好看 |
[08:30] | Thank you. So, this is where you live. | 谢谢 原来你的家是这样的 |
[08:33] | Oh, Nina, I’m glad you’re here. Get me some coffee. | 尼娜 很高兴你来了 帮我倒杯咖啡吧 |
[08:40] | We’re not at the office. I’m here with Sally. | 这可不是上班 因为莎莉我才来的 |
[08:43] | Yeah, that’s right. She’s my friend, my best friend. | 太对了 她是我的朋友 最好的朋友 |
[08:45] | If she’s going to get anybody coffee, it’s going to be me. | 如果她帮人倒咖啡 也会是帮我倒 |
[08:49] | We’ll see about that. Nina, | 那咱们就来弄个明白 尼娜 |
[08:51] | who are you going to get coffee for? Sally or me? | 你会帮谁倒咖啡 莎莉还是我 |
[08:56] | Okay, I have to go home and feed my cat. | 好了 我得回家喂猫了 |
[08:59] | – I didn’t know you had a cat. – I’m going to go buy one. | -没听说过你养了猫啊 -我准备去买一只 |
[09:02] | – I’ll call you in 10 minutes. – Okay. | -十分钟后我打电话给你 -好的 |
[09:05] | According to the “Daily Badgerian,” | 《每日獾报》说 |
[09:07] | over 45,000 alumni | 超过四万五千的校友 |
[09:09] | will return to Pendleton for the homecoming game. | 会回到潘德顿大学观看返校节比赛 |
[09:12] | You’d think that after four years | 原以为经过大学四年 |
[09:14] | they’d want to put the experience behind them. | 他们会把这段不堪的经验抛在脑后 |
[09:16] | All I know is, my friend Nina and I are going together. | 反正我会和朋友尼娜一起去 |
[09:18] | – We bought new outfits. – I think I’m going to go, too. | -我们买了新衣服 -我想我也会去 |
[09:21] | – Really? – It’s not that I’m being sucked in. | -是吗 -并不是比赛吸引了我 |
[09:24] | It’s purely scientific. | 纯粹从科学角度出发 |
[09:26] | And who knows? Pendleton might win. | 谁知道呢 说不定潘德顿大学会赢 |
[09:28] | That would be da bomb. | 那可是”好酷滴说” |
[09:34] | You heard me. Da bomb! | 没错 “好酷滴说” |
[09:39] | – Dick, can I talk to you for a second? – What is it? | -迪克 能聊聊吗 -什么事 |
[09:41] | I met this woman that I really like, | 我遇到了一个我很喜欢的女人 |
[09:44] | and I think she likes me, | 我觉得她也喜欢我 |
[09:45] | but she’s a little older– | 可她的年纪有点大 |
[09:47] | 31. | 31岁 |
[09:49] | Tommy, do you really think a | 汤米 你真觉得 |
[09:51] | woman of that age would be interested in you? | 这种年纪的女人会喜欢你吗 |
[09:53] | – Sure. – Wow! Good job. | -当然 -哇 很厉害嘛 |
[09:57] | – What’s your first move? – I don’t know. | -你打算怎么做 -不知道 |
[09:58] | – I want to take her someplace special, but– – Excuse me. | -我想带她去特别点的地方 可…-打扰下 |
[10:01] | – What about August? – She’ll understand. She’s a good kid. | -奥古斯特呢 -她会理解的 她是个好孩子 |
[10:05] | You know, there’s a word for what you’re doing here. | 知道吗 有个词儿专门形容你这行为的 |
[10:08] | Oh, right. It’s called trading up. | 对 这叫做”档次升级” |
[10:13] | Guys, guess what. I went to the stadium | 你们猜怎么着 我去了球场 |
[10:15] | to see if I could get a job as a vendor for the game. | 看看我能不能做这次比赛的小贩 |
[10:18] | Did you get it? | 行吗 |
[10:19] | No. I didn’t have enough experience to sell hot dogs. | 不行 经验不足卖不了热狗 |
[10:24] | So they hired me as a security guard. | 所以他们雇我当保安 |
[10:36] | – Hi. – Hi, Tommy. | -你好 -你好 汤米 |
[10:39] | Sunny D? | 橙汁? |
[10:43] | Thank you. You know, Tommy, | 谢谢 汤米 |
[10:45] | you may think I haven’t noticed, | 也许你以为我没注意到 |
[10:46] | but you’re making a lot of progress. | 你进步了很多 |
[10:48] | I’m trying. | 努力了呗 |
[10:52] | I know you are. And it’ll pay off. Trust me. | 我知道 努力就会有回报的 相信我 |
[10:57] | I’m counting on it. | 就指望这个了 |
[11:00] | Mrs. Frost, I got you something else. | 福罗斯老师 我有东西给你 |
[11:03] | It’s a ticket to the homecoming Pendleton game. | 这是潘德顿大学返校节比赛的票 |
[11:05] | The mustangs-badger game? | 野马队和獾队的比赛 |
[11:08] | – Yeah. – That’s very sweet, | -是的 -你真好 |
[11:11] | but I couldn’t accept a gift. | 可我不能接受 |
[11:12] | No, my dad, he gets them for free. | 没关系 我爸免费领的票 |
[11:14] | He works at the university. | 他在大学工作 |
[11:16] | They pay him squat, so they give him perks. | 工资少得可怜 所以有点额外补助 |
[11:21] | Well, thank you, Tommy. | 那谢谢你了 汤米 |
[11:30] | Man on first. | 已接近对方球员[橄榄球术语] |
[11:35] | Hey, buy us a couple of beers? | 喂 请我们喝啤酒行吗 |
[11:37] | Sure. | 行啊 |
[11:39] | So, you girls going to the big game? | 两位美女会去看比赛吗 |
[11:41] | We don’t want to talk to you. We’re just broke. | 我们对你没意思 只是没钱喝酒而已 |
[11:45] | This is so strange. I feel this gnawing in my stomach. | 真奇怪 我感觉胃好难受 |
[11:49] | I told you, this is not the place for oysters rockefeller. | 跟你说了 不能吃这里的烤生蚝 |
[11:53] | No, it feels more like tension. | 不 感受更像是紧张 |
[11:55] | I think I might actually be nervous about the game. | 看来我是为比赛而感到紧张 |
[11:58] | There’s nothing to be nervous about | 没什么好紧张的 |
[12:00] | because the badgers are going to win! | 咱们獾队一定会赢 |
[12:02] | Badgers beat the mustangs? In your dreams! | 獾队赢野马 做梦去吧 |
[12:05] | Yeah. | 就是 |
[12:08] | Go ahead, laugh now | 要笑趁现在 |
[12:09] | ’cause you’re going to be crying tomorrow. | 明天你们就该哭了 |
[12:11] | I don’t think so. | 你想得美 |
[12:12] | We’re going to beat you a million to one! | 等着看我们大比分的胜利吧[百万分比一] |
[12:14] | Oh, yeah, right. | 是么 |
[12:15] | Like you’re going to score | 你以为你们可以一分钟 |
[12:17] | 2,380 touchdowns a minute. | 可以触地得分2380次啊 |
[12:19] | You’re not going to score anything. | 你们一分都得不到 |
[12:21] | These aren’t the same badgers you pushed around last year. | 今年獾队的阵容可不是去年输球的菜鸟 |
[12:25] | Oh, really? | 你就吹吧 |
[12:26] | Yeah. We’ve got a bunch of fifth-year seniors, | 咱们有没能毕业的队员继续效力 |
[12:29] | and they bulked up like crazy. | 他们可是疯狂备战 |
[12:32] | And they’ve got heart. | 他们是用心打球的 |
[12:33] | Yeah, one each. | 对 一人一颗心 |
[12:35] | Yeah? Well, I got bad news for you, lady. | 是嘛 我有个坏消息告诉你 女士 |
[12:38] | She’s no lady. She’s a badger. | 她不是女士 她是獾 |
[12:40] | Show them your teeth, Mary. | 亮出牙齿 玛丽 |
[12:43] | Oh, yeah? Well, you’re going down. | 得了吧 你们输定了 |
[12:45] | – And you know why? – Why? | -知道为什么吗 -为什么 |
[12:47] | – Because badgers suck. – Badgers don’t suck. They bite! | -因为獾队很烂 -獾才不烂呢 它们会咬 |
[12:50] | You guys are nuts. | 你们这群疯子 |
[12:52] | – Nuts like a badger! – Yeah! | -像獾一样疯 -没错 |
[12:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:02] | Hurry! Hurry! | 快 快 |
[13:04] | – Hurry! – What? What? | -快 -怎么了 |
[13:08] | The Western team bus is just pulling up! | 西部大学队的校车到了 |
[13:11] | oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[13:17] | This glass is cold. | 玻璃窗好凉啊 |
[13:30] | All right… | 好了 |
[13:32] | let’s just drop the ax there, little buddy. | 把斧头放下吧 小家伙 |
[13:37] | I said drop it! | 给我放下 |
[13:40] | There’s something I have to tell you. | 有件事我得告诉你 |
[13:42] | – What is it? – I never thought I’d say these words, | -什么事 -从没想过我会说这些话 |
[13:46] | – but I’m in love with another woman. – Who is it? | -我爱上了另一个女人 -是谁 |
[13:50] | It’s Mrs. Frost. | 福罗斯老师 |
[13:52] | Mrs. Frost, the glee club teacher? | 福罗斯老师 教合唱团那个? |
[13:56] | I’m afraid so. It just happened. | 是的 这已成事实了 |
[14:00] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[14:03] | You gotta do what you gotta do. | 该做的你就得做 |
[14:07] | S-so, you’re not upset or jealous? | 这么说 你不生气也不妒忌 |
[14:11] | No, | 不 |
[14:14] | not at all. | 一点也不 |
[14:16] | I hope you two will be very happy together. | 我祝你们幸福快乐 |
[14:19] | Oh, there’s something I have to tell you, too. | 有件事我也得告诉你 |
[14:22] | – I’ve been seeing Val Kilmer. – Really? | -我在和范·基默约会 -是吗 |
[14:26] | Oh, I’m glad you’ve got someone. | 很高兴你也有新欢了 |
[14:34] | We’re very pleased, attendance is 19,438. | 大家都热情高涨 观众有19438人 |
[14:38] | We’ll beat ya! We’ll beat ya! | 打败你们 打败你们 |
[14:41] | We’ll eat ya! We’ll bite ya! We’ll claw ya! | 干掉你们 咬死你们 抓烂你们 |
[14:44] | We’ll beat ya! We’ll eat ya! | 打败你们 干掉你们 |
[14:45] | We’ll bite ya! We’ll beat ya! We’ll eat ya! | 咬死你们 打败你们 干掉你们 |
[14:49] | We’ll beat ya! Go, badgers! | 打败你们 上啊 獾队 |
[14:57] | Mary, you were so right. I feel great! | 玛丽 你是对的 我感觉棒极了 |
[15:01] | I just feel tingly all over, | 我感觉全身刺痛般的激动 |
[15:03] | and that’s not just the lead paint talking. | 这可不是含铅涂料的效果 |
[15:07] | – You really went all out, didn’t you? – Yeah. | -看来你全身都喷了 -是的 |
[15:09] | Bug and Pitman did it. They didn’t want to, but I made them. | 小虫和皮特曼弄的 他们不想喷 我强迫的 |
[15:12] | It goes all the way down, you know. | 一路喷下去了 知道吗 |
[15:17] | You’ll be happy to know the homecoming queen | 很高兴看到返校节王后 |
[15:19] | – is recovering nicely. – Tommy. | -恢复得不错 -汤米 |
[15:21] | Oh, Mrs. Frost. | 福罗斯老师 |
[15:23] | What a coincidence. Corn dog? | 好巧啊 玉米热狗 |
[15:31] | Well, hello, Mrs. Sumner. | 你好 萨姆纳夫人 |
[15:33] | – How’s the Dean? – He’s fine, thank you. | -校长好吗 -他很好 谢谢 |
[15:36] | Excellent. I’m afraid I have to look in that bag. | 太好了 恐怕我得检查下这个包 |
[15:38] | What? | 什么 |
[15:41] | Ooh, binoculars, huh? | 居然有望远镜 |
[15:43] | And exactly who is it that you were planning on looking at? | 你这是打算把谁看个仔细啊 |
[15:46] | Around here we got a little thing called right to privacy. | 咱们这里可是讲究隐私权的 |
[15:50] | Okay, spread ’em, lady. | 分腿靠墙站好 女士 |
[15:52] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[15:56] | This is Solomon. I need a canine unit. | 我是所罗门 请求警犬队支援 |
[15:59] | We request that you stop throwing things | 请大家停止向潘德顿大学队 |
[16:02] | at the Pendleton band. | 抛掷物品 |
[16:03] | Please, god, block the extra point! | 求你了 上帝 阻挡加分球吧 |
[16:07] | I promise I’ll never ask for anything else! | 我发誓不会再有任何要求了 |
[16:10] | Screw Mary’s shut-in grandmother! | 让玛丽卧病在床的奶奶见鬼去吧 |
[16:12] | Just block that kick! | 阻挡得分就行 |
[16:14] | Yes, yes, yes! | 好 好 好 |
[16:20] | There is no god! | 根本就没有上帝啊 |
[16:23] | What do you think about your badgers now? | 现在还觉得你们獾队很牛么 |
[16:25] | Up yours, buddy. Quick, Dick, give him the finger. | 去你的 小子 迪克 快给他来个中指 |
[16:38] | What the hell’s the matter with you?! | 他妈的你们究竟在搞什么 |
[16:41] | I don’t get it. Our guys don’t advance. | 我不理解 我们队没推进 |
[16:44] | They’re in a constant state of retreat. | 他们总是在退 |
[16:48] | I can’t watch this anymore. | 我看不下去了 |
[16:58] | Get up here. | 起来 |
[16:59] | Get in there and remind them we’re going that way. | 去提醒下他们 咱们要往这边攻 |
[17:02] | – 23, get back here. – Excuse me, lady. | -23号 回来 -不好意思 女士 |
[17:05] | – Hey, I’m the coach. – Oh, yeah? | -我才是教练 -是吗 |
[17:07] | So you’re the idiot who’s running this team into the ground. | 原来你就是指挥场上队伍的白痴 |
[17:10] | That’s me. You got a problem with that? | 就是我 你有意见吗 |
[17:12] | Yeah, as a matter of fact, I do. | 是的 我的确有意见 |
[17:14] | Let me tell you what you can do. | 我来告诉你 你能做什么 |
[17:16] | Take that pretty little body of yours, | 带着你的小翘臀 |
[17:17] | and march it up to the bleachers, | 回到看台上 |
[17:19] | and park it. | 老实坐下 |
[17:21] | I was just about to say the same thing to you. | 我正打算用这话来问候你呢 |
[17:24] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[17:26] | – Yeah? – Yeah! | -是吗 -没错 |
[17:28] | Why are your guys throwing the ball? | 为什么要传球? |
[17:30] | Your throwing guy’s too short to see over the fat guys. | 那家伙太矮了 对方的肥仔挡住了他 |
[17:32] | You need to run left. It’s their weak side. | 要从左路攻 那是对方的弱侧 |
[17:35] | What do we do after that, miss Schottenheimer? | 之后该怎么做 教练大小姐 |
[17:38] | You do it again. They won’t expect it. | 再来一次 他们预料不到的 |
[17:41] | – She’s right, coach. – You shut up, | -她说的对 教练 -你闭嘴 |
[17:43] | or I’ll quit fixing your grades. | 否则我不给你改成绩 |
[17:47] | No. | 不行 |
[17:49] | No. No. | 不对 不对 |
[17:53] | Oh, god, no! | 天哪 不对 |
[18:00] | Yeah, now that’s a play. | 看到没 这才叫战术 |
[18:02] | You heard the lady. | 知道该怎么做了吧 |
[18:06] | If you get any more of those good ideas, | 如果你还有这样的妙招 |
[18:09] | – you mark ’em down on this pad for me. Would’ya? – Can do. | -麻烦你帮我写下来 -没问题 |
[18:12] | You’re doing a hell of a job. | 真是好样儿的 |
[18:23] | Yeah! | 好耶 |
[18:32] | I think there’s been a misunderstanding. | 我看是有什么误会吧 |
[18:35] | Apparently. | 看来是的 |
[18:37] | Pendleton recovers the fumble | 潘德顿大学队在野马队 |
[18:39] | on the Mustangs’ 30-yard line. | 30码线重获失球 |
[18:41] | Okay, everybody! | 好了 各位 |
[18:45] | Here, come on, let’s try another one. | 一起来 再试一句 |
[18:47] | Sine, cosine, cosine, sine! | 正弦 余弦 余弦 正弦 |
[18:49] | Three-point-one-four- one-five-nine! Now you try it. | 3.14159 一起来 |
[18:53] | Sine, cosine, cosine, sine! | 正弦 余弦 余弦 正弦 |
[18:55] | 3.1415… Three-point-one-four- one-five– | |
[19:03] | What? What happened? What happened? | 什么 怎么了 怎么了 |
[19:12] | Let’s keep it down! | 别这么激动 |
[19:16] | All right, who threw that? | 好了 谁扔的 |
[19:19] | All right, who threw that one? | 好了 这个谁扔的 |
[19:21] | Okay– | 好了 |
[19:23] | Pendleton wins, I can’t believe it. | 潘德顿大学赢了 难以置信 |
[19:26] | Pendleton wins. | 潘德顿大学赢了 |
[19:27] | Hey, Nina, | 尼娜 |
[19:29] | look what they gave me for winning. | 看看我赢球的奖品 |
[19:32] | Ooh, steak sandwiches. | 可口的牛排三明治 |
[19:38] | Mrs. Frost, I’m pretty sure we can work this out. | 福罗斯老师 我们可以在一起的 |
[19:41] | Tommy, there is no we. | 汤米 我们不行 |
[19:43] | There can’t be, | 根本没可能 |
[19:45] | and I’m not just talking legally. | 并不仅是因为不合法我才拒绝 |
[19:48] | Well, then why did you spend all that time singing to me, | 那么 为什么你总是对着我唱歌 |
[19:50] | luring me like a Siren to my destruction? | 像塞壬那样引诱我至毁灭呢 |
[19:54] | I’m a singing teacher, Tommy. | 我是声乐老师 汤米 |
[19:57] | I sing. | 唱歌是工作 |
[19:58] | I didn’t mean to give you the wrong impression. | 我不是有意让你误会的 |
[20:00] | Look, I think you’d be better off with a girl your own age. | 我想你还是和同龄的女生在一起才合适 |
[20:04] | Yeah. So what’s your mother look like? | 没错 你母亲长什么样子 |
[20:10] | Listen. | 听 |
[20:12] | – Can you hear them celebrating? – Ah, yes. | -能听到他们庆祝的声音吗 -能 |
[20:14] | The happy sounds of cars overturning | 翻车的快乐之音 |
[20:16] | and stores being looted. | 抢劫商店的美妙之声 |
[20:19] | I love the smell of burning rubber. | 我喜欢车胎燃烧的味道 |
[20:21] | – It smells like victory. – A sweet victory. | -那是胜利的味道 -美妙的胜利 |
[20:24] | You know, it’s amazing. | 太不可思议了 |
[20:26] | There we were, thousands of total strangers | 我们数千名陌生人 |
[20:29] | all pulling together, | 聚在一起 |
[20:31] | trying to transfer our collective strength | 拼命将我们聚集的力量 |
[20:33] | to a tiny group of young men | 传递给一小队年轻人 |
[20:35] | that we didn’t even know. | 我们根本不认识他们 |
[20:37] | We cheered for them, and they won for us. | 我们为他们加油 他们为我们赢得胜利 |
[20:41] | I’ve never felt such a feeling of joy | 我从未体验过这样的喜悦 |
[20:44] | and camaraderie. | 这样的友情 |
[20:46] | The only sad part is that everyone couldn’t share it. | 唯一伤心的就是 并不是所有人能分享胜利 |
[20:49] | Someone had to lose. | 总有人得输 |
[20:51] | I feel for the Mustang fans. | 我很同情野马队的球迷 |
[20:54] | Ah, screw ’em. | 去他们的 |
[20:56] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[20:57] | Badgers rule! | 獾队万岁 |
[21:00] | Okay, lovebirds, | 好了 小情人 |
[21:04] | party’s over. Let’s, uh… | 派对结束了 我们还是 |
[21:06] | take it inside. | 进屋吧 |
[21:22] | Mustangs give you problems. | 野马给咱出难题 |
[21:24] | Mustangs give you grief. | 野马让咱惨兮兮 |
[21:26] | Mustangs give you trouble, | 野马让咱有麻烦 |
[21:28] | but the badgers got the teeth. | 獾队就用牙齿顶 |
[21:30] | We’re bad, we’re bad. | 我们是獾 我们是獾 |
[21:32] | We’re bad-gers! | 我们是獾队 |
[21:34] | We’re bad, we’re bad. | 我们是獾 我们是獾 |
[21:36] | We’re bad-gers! | 我们是獾队 |
[21:38] | – Not beavers. – Not hamsters. | -不是海狸 -不是仓鼠 |
[21:40] | – Not gerbils. – Not lamsters. | -不是沙鼠 -不是逃兵 |
[21:42] | We’re bad, we’re bad. | 我们是獾 我们是獾 |
[21:44] | We’re bad-gers! | 我们是獾队 |