时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | And one, and two. And there you go. | 一 二 就是这样 |
[00:07] | That’s it! | 很好 |
[00:13] | Feel the burn. | 燃烧吧 |
[00:21] | Well, hello, strange baby. | 嘿 你好 不认识的宝宝 |
[00:26] | – Who’s that? – I don’t know. Some baby. | -他是谁 -我哪知道 某宝宝 |
[00:30] | That’s no baby. | 不对 |
[00:32] | Babies are pink, and wrinkly, and wear blankets. | 宝宝是粉粉的皱皱的还裹着毯子的 |
[00:35] | Dick, you better come in here. | 迪克 过来一下 |
[00:38] | – Who’s this? – I don’t know. Some baby. | -这是谁 -不知道 某宝宝 |
[00:41] | – What does it want? – I’ll find out. | -他想干什么 -我问问他 |
[00:45] | What do you want?! | 你想干什么 |
[00:50] | Hello. Has anybody seen my… | 有人吗 有人看到我的… |
[00:53] | There’s my little rug rat. | 蹒跚学步的小东西在这里呢 |
[00:56] | Mrs. Dubcek, you had a baby. | 杜布切克太太 您有个宝宝 |
[01:00] | He’s my grandson. I’m babysitting him. | 他是我的孙子 我在照看他 |
[01:03] | My son and his wife are spending the week | 我儿子两口子去凯撒宫[赌城] |
[01:05] | at Caesar’s Palace. | 过周末了 |
[01:07] | – Ah, Rome. – Mmm. | -啊 罗马 -嗯 |
[01:10] | Could I ask you folks to do me a favor? | 能拜托你们帮我个忙吗 |
[01:14] | Could you watch the little guy | 能帮我照看这小家伙一会吗 |
[01:16] | while I run out to the doctor’s? | 我得去看医生 |
[01:18] | – No. – Yes, we’d be happy to. | -抱歉 -当然 愿意效劳 |
[01:20] | Oh, great, great. | 太好了 您真好 |
[01:22] | He’s had his nap, and he’s just been changed. | 他刚睡醒 尿布也才换过[改变] |
[01:24] | What was he before? | 那他之前什么样 |
[01:27] | Mrs. Dubcek, why do you assume | 杜布切克太太 您怎么就认定 |
[01:30] | that Sally will be taking care of the baby? | 莎莉会照看孩子呢 |
[01:32] | Well, she’s a woman. | 因为她是个女人 |
[01:33] | Yet another perk. | 又一项补贴 |
[01:36] | I’ll go get his stuff. | 我去把他的东西拿过来 |
[01:38] | He may be a little cranky. He’s got teeth coming in. | 他会有点小脾气 正长牙呢[牙齿会被送到] |
[01:41] | Well, don’t worry. We’ll sign for them. | 别担心 我们会签收的 |
[01:48] | Permission to ask what the hell you just did. | 请求解释你刚刚做的见鬼决定 |
[01:51] | It’s an opportunity to observe a brand-new human. | 这是个研究人类幼儿的好机会 |
[01:54] | Besides, you always said you wanted a baby. | 而且 是你总说想要个孩子的 |
[01:55] | Not this baby. I want one of my own, | 不是这一种 我要我自己的 |
[01:57] | one I made from scratch. | 从无到有的那种 |
[02:01] | What’s that smell? | 什么味道 |
[02:06] | Hey, I’ve been working out. | 人家刚锻炼过 |
[02:43] | Turn it off! | 让他静音 |
[02:45] | – I can’t. – Then turn it down. | -我也想 -那就调小音量 |
[02:46] | What?! What do you want? | 要什么 你想要什么 |
[02:49] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[02:51] | Tommy, entertain him till I get back. | 汤米 在我回来前先哄哄他 |
[02:52] | What? I don’t know what… | 什么 我不知道怎么… |
[02:54] | Uh…all right, kid, I’ll read you a story. | 小家伙 我给你讲个故事 |
[02:57] | Um…”Dingo boy released from pound. | “丁哥被动物收容所释放 |
[03:00] | Burt Reynolds up in arms.” | 伯特·雷诺兹秀腋窝”[著名男星] |
[03:02] | Look. It’s a little dingo boy. See? | 看 这是小丁哥 看到了吗 |
[03:05] | – Move it. – Hey, those are my croutons! | -让开 -喂 那是我的油炸小面包 |
[03:08] | Let him buy his own croutons. | 他要吃就自己去买 |
[03:12] | Look! He’s eating. | 看 他吃了 |
[03:14] | He likes the croutons, Harry. | 他喜欢油炸小面包 哈里 |
[03:17] | They’re nummy num, yeah! | 好好吃耶 |
[03:20] | Why are you talking like that to the baby? | 你为什么要那样跟他说话 |
[03:24] | I have my reasons. | 我自有道理 |
[03:27] | – Well, I’m off. – Dick, look. | -我该走了 -迪克 看 |
[03:29] | Mrs. Dubcek was right. I am great with this kid. | 杜布切克太太说的对 我能照顾好这孩子 |
[03:31] | Well, how hard could it be? Look how cute he is. | 这能有多难 他这么可爱 |
[03:38] | He’s screaming? Why is he screaming? | 他在叫 他为什么要尖叫 |
[03:41] | Somebody make him stop. | 快让他停下来 |
[03:46] | Hey, he stopped. | 嘿 他不叫了 |
[03:48] | See I’m great with this kid, and he hates you. | 这孩子喜欢我 讨厌你 |
[03:50] | Give me that baby. | 把他给我 |
[04:05] | Damn! | 该死 |
[04:11] | See? You make him cry. | 看到没 你会把他吓哭 |
[04:13] | Nonsense. Haven’t you ever heard of tears of joy? | 无稽之谈 你没听过喜极而泣吗 |
[04:16] | Yeah. | 得了吧 |
[04:23] | – Come on. Wear the hat. – No, no, no. | -来戴上帽子吧 -不 不 |
[04:26] | Come on. It’s Mary’s going-away party. | 别扫兴嘛 玛丽的送别派对啊 |
[04:29] | She’s only going to be gone for three days. | 她只不过离开三天罢了 |
[04:31] | – Please wear the hat. Hat! Hat! Hat! – No, no, no, no! | -戴上帽子吧 戴戴戴 -不不不不 |
[04:34] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[04:36] | – Surprise! – Surprise. | -惊喜哦 -惊喜吧 |
[04:41] | Mary, I miss you already. | 玛丽 我已经开始思念你了 |
[04:43] | Now, Dick, you don’t have to throw me a surprise party | 迪克 我出差开会之前 |
[04:46] | every time I go to a conference. | 你不必次次给我惊喜 |
[04:49] | You wouldn’t be saying that if Nina had worn her hat. | 要是尼娜肯戴上帽子 你就不会这么说了 |
[04:52] | Oh, Nina… | 尼娜 |
[04:54] | here are my keys. | 钥匙给你 |
[04:55] | – You know where I keep the fish food. – Yes. | -你知道鱼食在哪儿 -放心 |
[04:58] | – Nina’s taking care of your fish? – Yes. | -尼娜帮你喂鱼? -是的 |
[05:01] | Mary, shouldn’t I be doing that? | 玛丽 不能让我来吗 |
[05:06] | Uh… Nina already knows where I keep the food. | 尼娜已经知道鱼食在哪儿了 |
[05:09] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[05:10] | – She already knows. – Uh-huh. | -她已经知道了 -嗯 |
[05:12] | It must make it a lot easier for you, then. | 这样想必会方便不少 |
[05:15] | – If you really want to do it… – Yes, I do! | -要是您实在想… -我想 |
[05:17] | Mary, I want to take care of your fish desperately. | 玛丽 我发自肺腑地想照顾你的鱼 |
[05:23] | Really, Nina, thank you so much. | 尼娜 我真是太”谢谢”你了 |
[05:26] | Just doing my job. | 举手之劳 |
[05:30] | – I have fish, you know. – Do you? | -其实我也有鱼 -真的 |
[05:32] | Mm-hmm. They’re in my freezer. | 嗯 在我的冰箱里 |
[05:37] | Here you go, baby. | 张嘴 宝宝 |
[05:43] | Well, he hated that. | 他不喜欢这个 |
[05:46] | When is Sally going to get back with those diapers? | 莎莉去买尿布怎么还不回来 |
[05:49] | Oh, look! | 噢 看 |
[05:52] | Some coming out of his nose again. | 他鼻子里又有东西流出来了 |
[05:55] | Ugh! It’s like he’s got wetness | 好像他身上的每个孔 |
[05:57] | coming out of every hole in his body. | 都能往外流东西 |
[06:04] | Dumb, wet baby. | 又笨又湿的小鬼 |
[06:11] | – Hey, he likes it. – Oh! Ah. | -他喜欢这个 -是啊 |
[06:17] | Maybe not. | 也许讨厌吧 |
[06:27] | Yeah. | 来啊 |
[06:33] | Suddenly it’s not quite so funny when I do it, | 我来这么一下貌似就没劲了 |
[06:37] | now, is it? | 是不是 |
[06:38] | What? | 干嘛 |
[06:39] | – It’s a baby. – Oh. | -他还是个小孩子 -哦 |
[06:44] | Oh, Mary, this means so much to me. | 玛丽 这对我来说意义太重大了 |
[06:47] | Okay, now, let’s go over this one more time. | 现在 我们再过一遍流程 |
[06:50] | The filter and the heater are automatic. | 过滤器和加热器是自动的 |
[06:53] | – Don’t touch them. – Well, what if I need to touch them? | -别碰它们 -如果我必须碰它们呢 |
[06:57] | Why should you need to touch them? | 你为什么非要碰它们不可 |
[06:59] | What if I want to touch them? | 如果我就是想碰它们呢 |
[07:01] | Just don’t touch them. | 强调一遍 别碰它们 |
[07:03] | Now, here’s something I like to do. | 接下来是我最喜欢的 |
[07:05] | If the fish have been good, | 鱼儿们乖的话 |
[07:07] | I like to reward them with a little brine shrimp. | 我就赏它们一点虾米 |
[07:10] | And if they’re bad, | 要是不乖 |
[07:12] | I’ll make them watch while I eat the brine shrimp. | 就是我吃虾米 它们看着 |
[07:15] | Now, this might sound silly, | 听我说 这听起来也许挺傻 |
[07:18] | but I’m very attached to these fish. | 但我不能没有这些鱼 |
[07:20] | Please don’t kill them. | 千万别弄死它们 |
[07:21] | You love your fish, and I love you. | 你爱着你的鱼 我爱着你 |
[07:23] | That’s why I’m going to love your fish. | 所以我也会爱它们 |
[07:25] | Just feed them. | 喂它们就可以了 |
[07:29] | Don’t touch the filter! | 离过滤器远点 |
[07:32] | Okay, all right. | 知道了 |
[07:43] | Hello. | 喂 |
[07:44] | What is the matter with you two? | 你们两个是怎么回事 |
[07:45] | How many times do I have to go over this? | 还要我再说几遍 |
[07:47] | When that baby is asleep, | 孩子睡觉的时候 |
[07:49] | the phone is not to ring more than once. | 电话铃绝不能超过一次 |
[07:51] | Right. | 遵命 |
[07:53] | The one-ring rule. | 一声响规则 |
[07:55] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[07:57] | Harry, did you throw apple sauce all over the floor? | 哈里 你把苹果酱弄得满地都是? |
[08:00] | No, it was the baby. | 不 是那小孩干的 |
[08:03] | He made a cute little design. | 多有创意的小作品啊 |
[08:07] | – Mrs. Dubcek. – Shh! | -是杜布切克太太 -嘘 |
[08:12] | – She won’t be back until tomorrow. – What?! | -她明天才回来 -什么 |
[08:14] | She said she was still woozy from the medication | 她说她吃完药头很晕 |
[08:17] | that she got on the wrong bus | 就上错了公车 |
[08:19] | and woke up in a petting zoo in Cleveland. | 醒来发现自己在克里夫兰一家宠物公园 |
[08:21] | Oh, that old excuse. | 又来这套 |
[08:24] | We get to keep the baby another day. | 那我们还能跟孩子多待一天 |
[08:27] | Oh, great. And by the way, | 太”好”了 对了 |
[08:29] | – It was me that spilled apple sauce. – It was? | -地上的苹果酱是我撒的 -是你? |
[08:32] | No, it was the baby. | 不 是那个小孩 |
[08:34] | – I’ve been meaning to talk to you about that… – Shh! | -我一直准备跟你们说… -嘘 |
[08:36] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[08:38] | I think I hear him turning over. | 我听到他正在翻身 |
[08:43] | I don’t hear anything. | 我什么都没听到 |
[08:45] | Of course you don’t. You’re a man. | 你当然听不到 你是男人 |
[08:49] | How could this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[08:51] | That baby has taken control of us. | 这个孩子已经控制了我们 |
[08:53] | The one with the least intelligence is running the show. | 智商最低的人正在掌控一切 |
[08:57] | This is getting old fast. | 上哪说理去 |
[08:58] | There are three of us and only one of him. | 我们有三个 他只有一个 |
[09:00] | We’re bigger than him and way smarter. | 我们块头比他大 还比他聪明 |
[09:02] | We could take this baby. Who’s with me? | 我们要反击 谁和我一起 |
[09:05] | Come on, men. | 爷们 出发 |
[09:13] | – One ring. – One. | -只响了一下 -一下 |
[09:20] | Hello, fish. | 嗨 小鱼们 |
[09:22] | Look at you in there. | 你们待在鱼缸里 |
[09:25] | What are you thinking? I know what you’re thinking. | 会想什么呢 我知道你们在想什么 |
[09:28] | Are you in the tank, or am I? | 待在鱼缸里的是你们 还是我 |
[09:31] | Well, it’s you, stupid fish. | 是你们 傻鱼 |
[09:34] | Here, I brought you some presents. | 看 我给你们带了礼物 |
[09:36] | A treasure chest filled with gold doubloons, | 一个装着西班牙金币的藏宝箱 |
[09:40] | a topless mermaid. Try not to stare. | 一个袒胸的美人鱼 别老盯着她 |
[09:44] | And best of all, I brought you | 最好的礼物来了 |
[09:48] | a new friend. | 一个新朋友 |
[09:50] | I call her snowflake | 我叫它雪花 |
[09:52] | because she’s soft and delicate. | 因为它轻盈又纤柔 |
[09:58] | I thought you might like it | 给你们讲个睡前故事吧 |
[10:00] | if I read you a night-night story. | 你们会喜欢的 |
[10:02] | It’s called “Tales of the Calypso: | 故事的名字是《卡利普索的童话之 |
[10:05] | secrets of the ocean deep.” | 深海下的秘密》 |
[10:10] | “Slowly, so slowly, | “慢慢地 慢慢地 |
[10:14] | the day turned to night. | 暮色降临了 |
[10:17] | The darkness taunts the light | 黑暗嘲弄着光芒 |
[10:19] | that dances in the depths below. | 在深海处舞蹈 |
[10:23] | Suddenly and without warning, | 突然 毫无征兆地 |
[10:26] | danger strikes. | 危险闪现 |
[10:29] | Octopus, octopus, | 章鱼啊章鱼 |
[10:31] | your children are dying.” | 你的孩子们奄奄一息了” |
[10:39] | I want that. I want that. I want that. | 我要买这个 这个 这个 |
[10:41] | I want that. I want that. I want… | 这个 这个 这个 |
[10:43] | We’re here to get something for the baby. | 我们是来给孩子买东西的 |
[10:46] | – We’re not here to get something for you. – Nuts. | -不是给你 -去他的 |
[10:53] | Here, baby. What about this one? | 宝宝 喜欢这个吗 |
[10:55] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪了 |
[10:57] | Oh, no! | 天哪 不 |
[11:02] | – Hold on, baby! – No, Sally, you can’t! | -宝宝 坚持住 -不 莎莉 你不能这么做 |
[11:05] | Let me go! I’ve got to save him. | 放开我 我得去救他 |
[11:07] | Get a hold of yourself! | 冷静一下 |
[11:09] | It’s a bottomless ball pit of death! | 这是个无底的死亡球池 |
[11:13] | I don’t care! That’s my baby! | 我不管 那是我的孩子 |
[11:15] | No! | 不 |
[11:22] | I’ve got him! | 我抱到他了 |
[11:24] | I’ve got him. | 我抱住他了 |
[11:26] | Hey, lady, | 这位女士 |
[11:28] | we only let children climb in the ball pit. | 我们只允许小孩玩海洋球 |
[11:33] | That is so sick. | 你们真变态 |
[11:50] | Lieutenant, you look like hell. | 副指挥官 你的样子糟透了 |
[11:53] | I mean the “locked in a car wash overnight” kind of hell. | 就像整晚被困在了自动洗车场 |
[11:57] | Yeah, it’s this baby. | 没错 都是因为这个孩子 |
[11:59] | He ran me ragged all day. | 他折腾了我一整天 |
[12:01] | That insolent little twerp. | 这个厚颜无耻的小讨厌鬼 |
[12:04] | He’s gone too far. | 太过分了 |
[12:05] | Tomorrow I’m granting you a one-day furlough. | 我批准你明天休假一天 |
[12:08] | Go into town. Get yourself a tattoo. | 到城里去散散心 纹个身 |
[12:12] | I can’t. Tomorrow I’m taking the baby to the park, | 我不能去 明天要带孩子去公园 |
[12:14] | and then the zoo, and then I’m taking him golfing. | 然后去动物园 还要打高尔夫 |
[12:17] | I think he has real talent. | 我觉得他有这个天赋 |
[12:19] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[12:20] | You sound like you’re actually enjoying this. | 听起来你好像还乐在其中 |
[12:22] | I am. | 的确如此 |
[12:24] | I know I complained at the start, | 我一开始是在抱怨 |
[12:27] | but this is the first assignment I’ve had | 但这是第一个让我 |
[12:29] | where I really feel like I’m using all of me. | 想全身心投入去完成的任务 |
[12:32] | It sounds crazy, but I cannot do enough for him. | 很疯狂 可我就是想对他掏心掏肺 |
[12:35] | The more he needs me, the more I need him. | 他越依赖我 我就越离不开他 |
[12:38] | I have a great idea. | 我想到个好主意 |
[12:40] | – Let’s wake him up, then rock him back to sleep. – No! | -叫醒他 再哄他睡 -不要 |
[12:43] | – Why not? – What’s the matter with you? | -为什么 -你发什么神经 |
[12:46] | It’s as if this baby has made you go all soft. | 这孩子把你变得越来越女人了 |
[12:48] | – He’s broken down your defenses. – I know. | -他摧毁了你的防御系统 -我知道 |
[12:50] | He’s my wittle bunny wabbit. | 他就是我的小宾尼兔 |
[12:52] | God, what kind of talk is that? You’re a weapons expert. | 老天 太不像话了 你可是个武器专家 |
[12:56] | I’m still a warrior. | 我依然是个战士 |
[12:57] | It’s just now I’m the protector, not the aggressor. | 但眼下我是个保护者 而非侵略者 |
[13:00] | I’ve heard enough. I’m going to sleep. | 我受够了 我去睡觉 |
[13:02] | You can’t. I’ve tucked him in your bed. | 你睡不了 他在你的被窝里 |
[13:05] | As high commander, I order you to untuck him at once. | 作为总指挥官 我命令你把他从被窝里弄走 |
[13:08] | Dick, I’m not taking orders from you anymore. | 迪克 从现在起我不再服从你的指令 |
[13:11] | I’m taking orders from a higher commander. | 我服从于一个更高级的指挥官的命令 |
[13:13] | – His rank: baby. – But wait! | -他就是 孩子 -等一等 |
[13:15] | – Where am I going to sleep? – Use his room. | -我睡哪儿 -睡他的床好了 |
[13:23] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:32] | Morning, children. | 早上好 孩子们 |
[13:34] | Hello, snowflake. | 你好 雪花 |
[13:39] | Where’s everybody else? | 别的小鱼去哪儿了 |
[13:42] | Come out, come out! | 出来 出来 |
[13:45] | Why, snowflake, you’re looking a little bloated. | 雪花 你看起来有点儿浮肿 |
[13:51] | Oh, my god! | 我的神啊 |
[13:53] | You bad fish! Bad, bad fish! | 你这条坏鱼 恶鱼 死鱼 |
[13:56] | Where’s that brine shrimp? | 虾米放哪儿了 |
[13:59] | See? None for you! | 看到没 一点都不给你 |
[14:03] | Dick! | 迪克 |
[14:05] | Mary, you’ve come back early. | 玛丽 你提前回来了 |
[14:08] | The conference was a disaster. I had to get out of there. | 会议是一团乱麻 我只能先走了 |
[14:11] | Are you sure that was a good idea? | 你确定这样好吗 |
[14:13] | Maybe you should go back. | 或许你应该回去 |
[14:14] | No. | 不 |
[14:16] | Besides, I missed you. | 而且 我想你了 |
[14:18] | Oh, I was so lone… | 我在那儿好孤独… |
[14:23] | – Where’s my fish? – Oh…there’s your fish. | -我的鱼呢 -就在里面 |
[14:25] | – That’s not my fish. – Sure,it is. | -那不是我的鱼 -就是它 没错 |
[14:27] | – You killed my fish! – No,I didn’t! | -你杀了我的鱼 -不 不是我 |
[14:30] | He did. | 是它 |
[14:32] | – You jackass! – Yeah, you jackass! | -你这头蠢驴 -对 你这头蠢驴 |
[14:38] | Hello, sweetheart. | 嗨 小甜心 |
[14:40] | Can you say my name? | 你会说我的名字吗 |
[14:42] | – Sally. – No. | -莎莉 -不 |
[14:46] | Sal-ly. | 莎 莉 |
[14:48] | No. | 不 |
[14:50] | Sal-ly. | 莎 莉 |
[14:52] | No. | 不 |
[14:54] | Sal-ly. | 莎 莉 |
[14:58] | You know, you shouldn’t try so hard. | 听我说 你不必费那么大劲儿 |
[15:00] | Kids develop at different rates. | 小孩的发育程度有快有慢 |
[15:02] | And resistance is the sign of an analytical mind. | 反抗是分析力强的头脑的标志 |
[15:06] | – Really? – No. | -真的 -假的 |
[15:08] | Don’t listen to him. You know what I’m going to do? | 别听他的 猜猜我要做什么 |
[15:10] | I’m going to find Mr.Sock monkey. | 我要找袜子猴先生 |
[15:12] | – You like Mr.Sock monkey, right? – Sally! | -你喜欢袜子猴先生 对不对 -莎莉 |
[15:15] | Sally, I feel just awful. | 莎莉 我感觉糟透了 |
[15:17] | – I’ve killed the fish of the woman I love. – Uh-huh. | -我弄死了我爱的女人的爱鱼 -嗯 |
[15:20] | Mr.Sock monkey, where are you? | 袜子猴先生 你在哪 |
[15:22] | Those fish were everything to her. | 那些鱼对她至关重要 |
[15:24] | – I’ve got to find something to replace them. – Come on out. | -我得找些什么来代替它们 -快出来 |
[15:26] | – You argyle piece of crap! – Sally? Hello? | -你这菱形花纹的破布 -莎莉 喂 |
[15:29] | She can’t hear you. She can only hear the baby. | 她听不到你说话 她只在意那小孩 |
[15:32] | Harry, have you seen Mr.Sock monkey? | 哈里 你看到袜子猴先生了吗 |
[15:34] | Why, no. | 没 怎么了 |
[15:36] | Why would you ask me? | 你怎么会想到问我 |
[15:38] | I haven’t seen him all day. | 我可是一整天都没看见它了 |
[15:42] | La, la-la, la, la, la-la | 啦啦啦 啦啦啦啦 |
[15:44] | It’s probably in the bedroom. | 也可能在卧室 |
[15:46] | Call me if he needs anything. | 他需要什么随时叫我 |
[15:48] | What am I going to do? | 我该怎么办啊 |
[15:58] | Well, hello. | 亲爱的你好啊 |
[16:02] | Sock monkey! | 袜子猴 |
[16:05] | Give that to me! | 给我 |
[16:07] | Yes, yes, | 很好 很好 |
[16:09] | you should do just fine. | 你就正好 |
[16:12] | You might even fit in the tank. | 说不定你的大小很适合鱼缸 |
[16:18] | Mary? Mary, do you remember how I killed your fish? | 玛丽 玛丽 还记得我是怎么弄死你的鱼吗 |
[16:24] | – No. – Well, I did, | -不 -是我弄死的 |
[16:26] | but I brought you something to make you feel better. | 可我找到了替代品 会让你好受些 |
[16:29] | Come on in! | 进来 |
[16:33] | – Whose baby is that? – Mine. | -这是谁的孩子 -我的 |
[16:36] | Well, not for keeps. It’s really Sally’s. | 暂时是 实际上是莎莉的 |
[16:39] | I mean, she got it from Mrs. Dubcek. | 我是说 是杜布切克太太给她的 |
[16:42] | Let’s just call it a rental. | 姑且称之为租赁吧 |
[16:44] | Come on. Play with it. | 来和他玩会吧 |
[16:46] | Dick, you’ve got to take that child back to its mother. | 迪克 你必须把孩子还给他母亲 |
[16:49] | Come on. Just hold him. | 来抱抱他嘛 |
[16:50] | – I guarantee you’ll like it. – I’m serious. | -我保证你会爱上这感觉的 -我是认真的 |
[16:53] | Just take him for a spin around the block, | 先带他出去溜达溜达 |
[16:56] | and then we’ll talk. | 再决定还不还 |
[16:57] | There you are! | 逮到你了 |
[16:58] | There you are. | 可找着你了 |
[17:00] | I’ll deal with you, as soon as I deal with you, sweetie. | 等会找你算账 等我安置好你 甜心 |
[17:04] | Come on, honey. Come on, Dick! | 走喽 宝贝 跟上 迪克 |
[17:13] | – Why are you so angry? – I’m not talking to you. | -干嘛生这么大的气 -别跟我说话 |
[17:16] | – Oh, you found… – Oh, good. | -你找到… -太好了 |
[17:18] | Now we can stop looking. | 我们可以停止搜索了 |
[17:20] | I was going to bring him right back, lieutenant. | 我正要把他带回来呢 副指挥官 |
[17:23] | If I were a good mother, | 如果我是个称职的母亲 |
[17:24] | I’d push you down those stairs. | 就会把你从楼梯上推下去 |
[17:26] | You’re not a mother. | 你根本不是母亲 |
[17:27] | Technically, no, but that’s going to change. | 血缘上确实不是 不过快是了 |
[17:29] | – How? – I’ve decided to keep the baby. | -怎么说 -我决定抚养这个孩子 |
[17:31] | – What?! – No! | -什么 -不 |
[17:32] | – You can’t. He’s not yours. – I’m willing to overlook that. | -你不能这么做 他不是你的 -我无所谓 |
[17:35] | He needs me. He’s helpless. | 他需要我 他没人照顾 |
[17:38] | And what am I?! | 那我该怎么办 |
[17:41] | You can’t keep him. They have rules about these things. | 你不能抚养他 人类对此是有规定的 |
[17:44] | They have laws about these things. | 他们制定了这方面的法律 |
[17:45] | They have TV movies about these things. | 他们还制作了相关的电视电影 |
[17:47] | Dick, I’m keeping him. That’s final. | 迪克 我要抚养他 就这么定了 |
[17:50] | – Hello! Anybody home? – Oh, my god! | -有人在家吗 -我的老天 |
[17:53] | – I have to hide him. – What? | -我得把他藏起来 -你干什么 |
[17:54] | You’re coming right back in here this instant! Sally! | 你必须马上给我回到这里来 莎莉 |
[17:57] | Thanks so much for watching my grandson. | 多谢你们替我照看小孙子 |
[18:01] | I have been to hell and back. | 我刚下了趟地狱回来 |
[18:03] | – I won’t bore you. – You’re too late. | -本来不想麻烦你们 -可惜已经迟了 |
[18:07] | Well, where is my little fella? | 我的小男子汉呢 |
[18:09] | Mrs. Dubcek, I’m so glad you’re here. | 杜布切克太太 看到您真高兴 |
[18:11] | We’re having a problem with our oven. | 我们的烤箱有问题 |
[18:13] | What kind of problem? | 什么问题 |
[18:14] | How should I know? You’re a landlady. You tell us. | 我怎么知道 您是房东 您鉴定一下 |
[18:16] | Harry show Mrs. Dubcek to the oven. | 哈里 带杜布切克太太看烤箱 |
[18:18] | Stuff her in it if you have to. | 实在不行就把她塞进烤箱 |
[18:20] | – Sally! – Is she gone yet? | -莎莉 -她走了没 |
[18:22] | – No. – Then we’re not coming out. | -没 -那我们就不出来 |
[18:23] | – I order you to think this through. – Okay. Hmm, no! | -我命令你马上做决定 -遵命 嗯 不出来 |
[18:26] | Sally, no… | 莎莉 不要 |
[18:30] | Your oven seems fine. | 你的烤箱没问题 |
[18:32] | I’ll just get my little boy, and I’ll be on my way. | 我接了小孙子就打道回府 |
[18:34] | So soon, Mrs. Dubcek? | 这么快就走吗 杜布切克太太 |
[18:36] | We’ve been living in this attic for almost a year, | 我们已经在这阁楼里住了快一年 |
[18:39] | and we know very little about you. Sit down. | 可对您还知之甚少 坐 |
[18:41] | Tell us everything about yourself. Leave nothing out. | 把您的每件事都跟我们讲讲 一件也别落 |
[18:43] | – Everything. Travel? – Marriages. | -每一件 从旅行史开始 -婚姻史 |
[18:45] | Medical history. | 病史 |
[18:47] | Well, there’s a doctor in Mexico | 好吧 曾有个墨西哥的医生 |
[18:50] | that once said I had the exact DNA of a lemur. | 说我的DNA跟狐猴的完全一致 |
[18:55] | That’s fascinating. I’ll be right back. | 太神奇了 我很快回来 |
[18:58] | Sally! | 莎莉 |
[18:59] | Well, here he is. | 他在这 |
[19:01] | You have to go home now, baby. | 你得回家了 宝贝 |
[19:04] | There’s my little man. | 我的小男子汉 |
[19:08] | – Bye, baby. – Bye, Sally. | -再见 宝贝 -再见 莎莉 |
[19:11] | Aw! Come on, sweetheart. | 走喽 甜心 |
[19:13] | Oh, what a big boy you are. | 真是个大小伙子 |
[19:15] | Were you a good boy? Yes! | 你表现得好不好啊 嗯 |
[19:21] | Well, | 好了 |
[19:23] | thank god he’s gone. | 多谢上苍他走了 |
[19:28] | I’m going to miss him. | 我会想念他的 |
[19:34] | Excuse me. I’m going to go take care of the other baby. | 失陪了 我得去照顾咱家的这个孩子 |
[19:38] | What was that all about? | 这又是为什么 |
[19:40] | – I thought you loved him. – I do. | -我以为你爱他 -当然 |
[19:43] | Then why did you suddenly give him back? | 那你为何突然又把他还回去了 |
[19:46] | I guess I love him enough to know | 我想就是因为我爱他 |
[19:48] | that his real mom needs him more than I do. | 所以才明白他的亲妈妈比我更需要他 |
[19:51] | You know, when I couldn’t find him, I went crazy. | 找不着他的时候我快疯了 |
[19:54] | I couldn’t put his mother through that. | 我不能让他母亲也疯掉 |
[19:57] | Why don’t you have one of your own? | 不如你自己生个孩子吧 |
[19:59] | That would be great. | 是挺不错的 |
[20:01] | Why don’t you go for it? | 那就去生啊 |
[20:03] | Yeah, right. And let this body go to hell? | 得了吧 身材走样你负责啊 |
[20:14] | Mary, we have to talk. | 玛丽 我想和你谈谈 |
[20:17] | – You have a dog. – Yes. | -你带了只狗 -对 |
[20:19] | Mary, I want everything to go back to | 玛丽 我希望咱俩之间能回到 |
[20:22] | the way it was before I killed your fish. | 我弄死你的鱼之前的状态 |
[20:24] | I’m afraid that’s going to take some time. | 那恐怕需要一段时间 |
[20:26] | I know what it means to lose something that you care about, | 我了解你失去所爱的感受 |
[20:29] | and what I did was very, very wrong. | 我的所作所为的确是大错特错 |
[20:32] | – Why do you have a dog? – Well, I went to the pet store | -你弄条狗来干嘛 -我到宠物店 |
[20:35] | to buy you some new fish, and I saw this cute little guy. | 去给你买鱼 于是就看见了这个可爱的小家伙 |
[20:39] | Oh, Dick, I can’t take care of a dog. | 迪克 我不能养狗 |
[20:42] | If you can love a fish, you can love a dog. | 你能爱一条鱼 就能爱一条狗 |
[20:45] | Well, he is kind of cute. | 它是挺可爱的 |
[20:48] | Come here, boy. | 来吧 小伙子 |
[20:50] | Oh, look at him. He loves you, Mary. | 看它 它喜欢你 玛丽 |
[20:54] | He’s so curious… | 它是个好奇宝宝 |
[20:59] | Don’t miss this, Mary. | 爱它吧 玛丽 |
[21:02] | Give into it. He needs you. | 感受这份爱吧 它需要你 |
[21:04] | He loves you. Mary, he really loves you. | 它爱你 玛丽 它真的爱你 |
[21:08] | Don’t miss this. Let him love you, Mary. | 爱它吧 玛丽 让它爱你 |
[21:10] | Let him love you. | 让它爱你 |
[21:12] | Yes, Mary, that’s it. | 是的 玛丽 就是这样 |