时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Oh, hi, Nina. | 尼娜 帮个忙 |
[00:05] | Would you stand up on the desk and adjust that vent? | 你能站到桌上调一下通风口吗 |
[00:07] | It’s blowing right in my face. | 正对着我的脸吹 |
[00:09] | Uh, yeah. I’ll get to that real soon. | 好的 我这就来 |
[00:12] | Until then, you just do it yourself. | 我来之前 你自己搞定 |
[00:15] | Fair enough. | 一点亏都不吃 |
[00:18] | Oh hi, Dick. Would you adjust my vent? | 迪克 你能帮我调一下通风口吗 |
[00:25] | With Nina in the room? | 让尼娜在旁边看着吗 |
[00:28] | Get up on the desk and adjust my vent. | 站到桌上 调一下通风口 |
[00:32] | – Oh, of course. Nina, please leave the room. – No problem. | -好 尼娜 请出去一下 -没问题 |
[00:39] | I can’t reach it from here. | 从这够不着 |
[00:42] | Put your foot on the chair. | 踩着椅子 |
[00:44] | Are you sure? It’s– It’s wobbly. | 行吗 看着不稳啊 |
[00:46] | – Well, I’ll hold it down. – Well, all right. | -我扶着 -行 |
[00:48] | – A little further. – Okay. | -推远一点 -好 |
[00:54] | – Ah, there. How’s that? – Hold on, I’ll check. | -这样行吗 -你等会 我去试试效果 |
[00:58] | Oh, my foot! My foot! | 我的脚 我的脚 |
[01:00] | Oh, I’m so sorry! I’m so sorry! | 对不起 对不起 |
[01:03] | It should have been you! It should have been you! | 摔的应该是你 摔的应该是你 |
[01:37] | That should do it, Dr. Solomon. | 好了 所罗门教授 |
[01:40] | Well, that’s unbelievable. I feel no pain. | 奇怪 我一点也不疼 |
[01:42] | Well you may feel some discomfort when the shock wears off. | 刚摔的这阵劲儿消退后可能会有些不适 |
[01:46] | No. Obviously, the fall has made me impervious to pain. | 不 显然 摔伤让我失去痛觉了 |
[01:51] | You should go home and try to | 你应该回家休息 |
[01:53] | stay off your foot as much as possible. | 尽量少活动 |
[01:55] | Keep it elevated, keep ice on it. | 别让脚着地 继续冰敷 |
[01:57] | Just use good judgment. | 你知道怎样有助恢复 |
[01:59] | I have excellent judgment. | 我当然知道 |
[02:02] | In fact, Nina, hand me the staple gun. | 尼娜 把订书机递我 |
[02:07] | – Call me if you need me. – Oh, thank you, doctor. | -有事打这个电话 -谢谢大夫 |
[02:10] | I’Il take him home right now. | 我这就让他回家休息 |
[02:12] | I can drive myself. | 我能自己开车 |
[02:13] | Oh! Don’t be silly! It’s the least I can do. | 你歇着 这点事就让我来吧 |
[02:16] | I’ll take you home, come back here, pick up my car, | 我送你回家 再回来取车 |
[02:19] | go to the drug store, the grocery store, | 去药店和杂货店 |
[02:20] | pick up anything you need. | 买点你需要的东西 |
[02:21] | – Okay. – I’ll just bring the car around, okay? | -好吧 -你等会 我去取车 |
[02:26] | Wha– why is she doing this? | 她干嘛要这样 |
[02:28] | Sit back and relax. You’re in pain, | 坐下好好休息 你受伤了 |
[02:31] | she knows she caused it, she feels guilty. | 因为她受的伤 她过意不去 |
[02:32] | Wha– why should she be guilty? I’m not in pain. | 她干嘛要过意不去 我又不疼 |
[02:35] | I have a superhuman threshold for pain. | 我像超人一样不怕疼 |
[02:51] | And wha-lah! | 好啦 |
[02:55] | Harry? | 哈里 |
[02:56] | I’m in my room! | 我在我房间里 |
[03:03] | This isn’t a room. This is a shower curtain in a hall way. | 这不算房间 这就是在走廊里挂了个浴帘 |
[03:06] | Is that so? Then why are my linens here? | 是吗 那为什么我的亚麻床单在这 |
[03:11] | Because your linens fell off the washing machine. | 因为你的亚麻床单从洗衣机上掉下来了 |
[03:14] | I’m sick of sleeping on the washing machine. | 我已经睡够洗衣机了 |
[03:17] | Oh, sure, a vibrating bed impresses the ladies… | 尽管带振动的床很吸引女性 |
[03:21] | but I want my own room! Dick said that I could have one. | 但我想有自己的房间 迪克答应过我 |
[03:25] | No. Dick said that under no circumstances | 不 迪克说无论如何 |
[03:27] | could you have your own room. | 你都没有自己的房间 |
[03:29] | Let’s not quibble over semantics. | 别这么咬文嚼字嘛 |
[03:31] | Besides, you guys have your own rooms. | 再说你们都有自己的房间 |
[03:33] | I sleep in a storage space behind Dick’s chimney. | 我睡在迪克卧室里烟道后的储物间 |
[03:36] | And my room is an uninsulated alcove overlooking a toilet. | 我的房间是没隐私的壁橱 还能看到厕所 |
[03:41] | Room with a view… rub it in. | 还是景观房 伤口上撒盐是吧 |
[03:45] | Harry, you can’t sleep in the hallway! | 哈里 你不能在走廊里睡觉 |
[03:49] | Home wrecker! | 暴力拆迁 |
[03:54] | What’s wrong?! | 怎么了 |
[03:56] | – She hurt me! – It was an accident! | -她弄伤了我 -是意外 |
[03:58] | Oh, some accident. | 部分是意外 |
[04:00] | We can make accidents happen too, lady. | 女士 我们也可以制造些”意外” |
[04:03] | Here, let me elevate that foot. | 把脚抬起来 |
[04:07] | No touching! No touching! | 别碰 别碰 |
[04:09] | Ooh, what did my body ever do to deserve this? | 我作什么孽了 |
[04:12] | What did I ever do to you?! Mary, turn it off! | 我怎么得罪你了 玛丽 让它别疼了 |
[04:16] | Well I can’t. | 我没办法呀 |
[04:17] | The doctor said he doesn’t give drugs for a sprain. | 大夫不给扭伤开止痛药 |
[04:20] | But that’s good news, isn’t it? It’s not broken. | 但这说明没有大碍 不是骨折 |
[04:23] | I heard sometimes a sprain can be worse than a break. | 我听说有时扭伤比骨折还疼 |
[04:26] | – Oh, is that one worse?! – Yes, it is! Much worse! | -真那么疼吗 -当然了 疼死了 |
[04:29] | Well, I said I was sorry! | 我说对不起了 |
[04:30] | Can I fix you something to eat? | 我能做点吃的补偿吗 |
[04:32] | Just fix my foot! | 补好我的脚吧 |
[04:34] | I don’t care if I starve, just fix my foot! | 我不在乎饿不饿 脚好了就行 |
[04:36] | I– I’ll get you some ice. | 我去拿点冰块给你 |
[04:39] | Look at my foot. | 看看我的脚 |
[04:40] | It’s one big boo-boo. | 好痛痛的重伤哦 |
[04:43] | Dick, you sound pretty pathetic. | 迪克 别扮娘博同情了 |
[04:45] | Is it pathetic to sprain your foot | 这怎么是扮娘博同情呢 |
[04:48] | worse than anybody ever in the history of the world?! Sally? | 我的脚受了史上最重的扭伤 莎莉 |
[04:51] | Sorry, Dick. But you know nothing about earth pain | 抱歉迪克 等你真变成娘们儿 |
[04:54] | until you’ve been a woman, okay? | 才会知道什么叫痛 |
[04:55] | One week every month, | 每月都有一周 |
[04:57] | I feel like I got a pair of pliers in my pants. | 我裤子里就像有把钳子紧紧夹住 |
[05:00] | You got a boo-boo? I’m in the national guard of pain. | 你这算重伤 我那就叫以身殉国 |
[05:05] | What was I thinking? I am so stupid! I am so stupid! | 我当时怎么了 我真笨 真笨 |
[05:08] | Mary seems to understand my pain. | 看来玛丽理解了我的疼痛 |
[05:11] | Dick? I too understand your pain. | 迪克 我也能理解你的疼痛 |
[05:15] | It’s right here. | 就在这里 |
[05:24] | Ah, Crespin, two boxes? | 克雷斯平 两箱 |
[05:27] | Rupsin, Johnny, one box. | 拉普辛 约翰尼 一箱 |
[05:30] | Solomon? | 所罗门 |
[05:32] | 15? | 15箱 |
[05:34] | You really think you can sell 15 boxes of chocolate? | 你真觉得自己能卖出15箱巧克力吗 |
[05:38] | Sell? | 卖? |
[05:40] | That’s right. | 对 |
[05:41] | After school, on the weekends– | 利用课余时间 |
[05:43] | until every bar of chocolate is sold. | 把这些巧克力全卖出去 |
[05:45] | No one’s gonna wanna buy this crap! | 谁会买这么难吃的东西啊 |
[05:47] | – It doesn’t even have raisins! – I’ll give you raisins. | -连葡萄干都没有 -我给你葡萄干 |
[05:49] | – Or nougat! – I’m gonna nougat you, Solomon! | -奶油杏仁糖也行 -我把你做成杏仁糖 所罗门 |
[05:52] | What do I get for selling this crap? | 我卖这个有什么好处 |
[05:54] | You get the satisfaction of helping | 助人为乐的满足感 |
[05:56] | to pay to send the band to Washington! | 赚够车费 送校乐队去华盛顿 |
[05:58] | – Now how’s that for compensation?! – Oh, all right, cool. | -满意了吗 -行 这好处不错 |
[06:10] | I brought you some soup. | 我给你做了汤 |
[06:14] | Let me just fix this foot here. | 我帮你把脚放好 |
[06:21] | – Eat your soup. – Okay. | -请喝汤 -好 |
[06:27] | Mmm, this tastes sumptuous. | 不是一般的好喝 |
[06:29] | My mother used to make this soup for me | 当年我妈就做这汤 |
[06:31] | whenever I was feeling– | 每当我感觉… |
[06:32] | Did she always serve it this cold? | 她做的也是凉的吗 |
[06:35] | – I’ll heat it up some more. – Thank you, Mary. | -我再热热 -谢谢 玛丽 |
[06:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:45] | Is something wrong? | 不舒服吗 |
[06:47] | No, but, could you also get me some crackers? | 没有 再拿点饼干行吗 |
[06:52] | Sure. | 好 |
[06:59] | – Are you okay? – Oyster crackers? | -还好吗 -牡蛎味的饼干 |
[07:16] | Mary, I just wanted to say | 玛丽 我只是想说 |
[07:19] | I’m so happy that it was you who hurt me so horribly. | 我很欣慰是你把我伤得这么重 |
[07:24] | All right. I’ll be right back with your soup and crackers. | 知道了 我去准备汤和饼干 |
[07:30] | Oyster crackers! | 牡蛎味的 |
[07:33] | My god! | 老天爷 |
[07:35] | I have a magic foot! | 这只脚有魔力 |
[07:42] | – What are you doing? – Eating your soup. | -你在干什么 -喝你做的汤 |
[07:44] | – Well, you can’t do that! – It’s not that terrible. | -你不能喝 -没那么难喝 |
[07:46] | You put a bunch of oyster crackers in it, | 在里面搁些牡蛎味饼干 |
[07:48] | you can barely taste it. | 味道还过得去 |
[07:49] | Don’t eat all of these! Dick is lying in there hurt. | 别都吃了 迪克还躺在那养伤呢 |
[07:53] | I’m fine and I’m hungry. | 不关心 我饿了 |
[07:54] | Besides, I’m not the one who broke his foot. | 再说又不是我弄断了他的脚 |
[07:57] | Sprained. | 是扭伤 |
[07:58] | Have a little compassion, Sally. | 有点同情心 莎莉 |
[08:00] | We’re healthy. We have to help him. | 我们是健全人 应该照顾他 |
[08:03] | I say he’s lame. Shoot him. | 要我说既然瘸了 干掉了事 |
[08:07] | And wha-lah! | 好啦 |
[08:15] | Harry, what are you doing in here? | 哈里 你在这干嘛呢 |
[08:17] | Dancing to the natural sounds of plumbing. | 随着水管的天籁之音起舞 |
[08:20] | Okay, well, get out ’cause I’ve got to use the bathroom. | 出去吧 我要上厕所 |
[08:23] | You can’t kick me out of my own room! | 这是我的房间 你无权赶我 |
[08:25] | Okay, pilgrim. It’s your funeral. | 好的 游民 你找死我没意见 |
[08:27] | Oh, dear god! No, no… | 我的妈呀 我走 |
[08:37] | Hi, my name’s Tommy Solomon. | 我叫汤米·所罗门 |
[08:39] | I’m selling chocolate bars to | 我是卖巧克力的 |
[08:41] | send the high school band to Washington. | 用挣的钱送校乐队去华盛顿 |
[08:46] | Hey, fat guy! Is this a dream or what?! | 胖子 像不像在做梦 |
[08:50] | Candy door to door– | 送上门的糖果 |
[08:55] | Hi, father. | 神父 |
[08:56] | I’m trying to sell these chocolate bars | 我是卖巧克力的 |
[08:58] | so the high school band can go to Washington. | 用挣的钱送校乐队去华盛顿 |
[09:01] | And learn about Christianity. | 学基督教 |
[09:04] | And… become priests. | 长大了做神父 |
[09:09] | Fine then. They’ll stay here in Rutherford | 好吧 他们会待在拉瑟福镇 |
[09:11] | and worship Satan! | 崇拜魔鬼撒旦 |
[09:15] | Now this is what I call a room. | 这才叫做房间 |
[09:17] | I’ve got everything a man could need. | 对于男人来说 这里应有尽有 |
[09:20] | A piece of plywood, the gnome, a very thin blanket, | 胶合板 小矮人 薄毯子 |
[09:23] | no food, and my new friend, the crow. | 没有吃的 但有新朋友乌鸦 |
[09:28] | Hi, neighbor! | 你好 邻居 |
[09:39] | Not exactly the house-warming gift I hoped for. | 这可不是我要的乔迁贺礼 |
[09:42] | But you can’t pick your neighbors. | 不过你没法选择邻居 |
[09:47] | Tommy, make me a sandwich. | 汤米 给我做个三明治 |
[09:49] | You have a sandwich right there. | 这不是有一个吗 |
[09:51] | I know, but Mary cut it in half, and not diagonally | 我知道 但玛丽是横着切的 没斜着切 |
[09:54] | and that hurts my foot. | 这会让我的脚伤加剧 |
[09:58] | Well, you can chalk it up to me being a teenager, | 记下叛逆少年不甩你的这笔账 |
[10:01] | but I just don’t care. | 不过我无所谓 |
[10:04] | Mary won’t be back from the coloring book store | 玛丽去买彩色画图本了 |
[10:06] | for half an hour. | 半小时内回不来 |
[10:07] | You know, this day has been hell! | 今天真是糟透了 |
[10:10] | I think I met one nice guy all day. | 我就碰上一个好人 |
[10:11] | How many bars did he buy? | 他买了几块巧克力 |
[10:13] | Oh, none. But he sold me this nice set of encyclopedias. | 一块也没买 但他卖给我这本不错的百科全书 |
[10:18] | Tommy? | 汤米 |
[10:20] | Tommy, it’s an emergency! I need the remote! | 汤米 十万火急 我需要遥控器 |
[10:24] | Sally?! Sally?! | 莎莉 莎莉 |
[10:30] | – God, what?! – I can’t reach the remote. | -天 怎么了 -我够不着遥控器 |
[10:33] | – It’s right there! – But I can’t get to it, Sally. | -就在你眼皮子底下 -我够不着 莎莉 |
[10:36] | – So?! – Oh, Lieutenant. | -那又怎样 -副指挥官 |
[10:37] | Do you know what it’s like to feel helpless? | 你知道无助是什么滋味吗 |
[10:40] | To be robbed of your freedom by an injury? | 因为受伤 被剥夺了自由 |
[10:42] | To be a burden on your family? | 成为家庭的累赘 |
[10:44] | Oh, god, how you must hate me! | 上帝啊 你肯定恨死我了 |
[10:48] | I’m– experiencing the strangest sensation. | 我有种非常奇怪的感觉 |
[10:52] | I feel bad that you feel bad and… | 你痛苦 我也难受 |
[10:55] | even though I know it’ll be annoying, | 尽管我很烦这个 |
[10:57] | I just can’t seem to fight it. | 但我却无能为力 |
[10:59] | Dick, can I get you anything?! | 迪克 我能帮你做些什么吗 |
[11:00] | Make me a sandwich and cut it diagonally. | 做个三明治 斜着切 |
[11:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:06] | Oh, you forgot the remote! | 你忘了给我遥控器 |
[11:17] | My foot! It’s better! | 我的脚好了 |
[11:21] | No! | 不 |
[11:31] | Go on, doctor. Give it to me straight. | 大夫 实话实说吧 |
[11:34] | The ankle looks great. | 脚踝恢复得不错 |
[11:36] | – Are you sure? – Yes, you’re all better. | -你确定吗 -确定 差不多好了 |
[11:43] | Don’t you think you should break it and set it again | 难道不应该摔坏再治一遍吗 |
[11:46] | just to make sure it heals properly? | 确保这次好得很正常 |
[11:48] | – No. – Doctor, you don’t understand. | -不用 -大夫 你不明白 |
[11:50] | The moment I sprained that foot, | 从扭伤脚的那一刻起 |
[11:52] | my life went from Vcr to Vcr plus! | 我的地位可是芝麻开花节节高啊 |
[11:55] | You’ve got to help me! | 你得帮我 |
[11:57] | Dick? The ankle is healed. | 迪克 脚踝已经治好了 |
[12:02] | I won’t be treated this way by your heartless HMO! | 你们这些无情的健保机构无权这样对我 |
[12:05] | I demand control of my treatment options! | 我要掌握治疗方式的控制权 |
[12:08] | Because it’s not the length of our time here that matters, | 生命的长度并不重要 |
[12:10] | it’s the quality of our lives! | 重要的是生命的质量 |
[12:13] | And if you’re not qualified to break my foot, | 如果你没资格弄断我的脚 |
[12:15] | then by god, I’ll find a doctor who will! | 苍天为证 我会找到大夫来弄断 |
[12:21] | So you’re telling me | 你是说 |
[12:23] | that in this colorful, monochrome wrapper | 如此精美的白色包装里 |
[12:25] | – is a bar of chocolate? – That’s right. | -是一块巧克力 -对 |
[12:28] | Delicious chocolate. | 美味的巧克力 |
[12:29] | Now, how far would you walk for a bar of chocolate? | 为了这样的一块巧克力 您愿意走多远的路 |
[12:33] | To get a bar of chocolate, | 是买巧克力 |
[12:34] | or at the request of a bar of chocolate? | 还是赴巧克力之约 |
[12:37] | – To get. – Oh, 53 miles. | -买 -53英里之遥 |
[12:40] | Well, now you can have chocolate in your own home. | 现在 您足不出户就能拥有这块巧克力啦 |
[12:44] | In my own home?! | 在我自己家里吗 |
[12:47] | That’s right. Now, how much would you pay for that? | 对 您愿意花多少钱买 |
[12:50] | For my own home or for a bar of chocolate? | 买房 还是买巧克力 |
[12:53] | Bar of chocolate. | 巧克力 |
[12:57] | Well, we tried. | 努力了就行 |
[13:02] | Excuse me, my friend hurt his leg. | 打扰一下 我朋友的腿伤了 |
[13:04] | Could you help us out and buy a chocolate bar? | 您能帮忙买块巧克力吗 |
[13:11] | Oh, Nina… | 尼娜 |
[13:12] | I can’t tell you how good it is | 跟你这自己刷牙的人 |
[13:14] | to be among people who brush their own teeth. | 待在一起 感觉太好了 |
[13:18] | You’re not brushing his teeth? | 你不会连牙都帮他刷吧 |
[13:23] | Do I have any messages? | 有人给我打电话吗 |
[13:25] | 1:00, Dr. Solomon called. He wants to know where you are. | 一点 所罗门教授打来 问你在哪 |
[13:28] | – Oh, god. – 1:05, Dr. Solomon called again. | -天 -一点零五分 所罗门教授又打来 |
[13:33] | His foot feels hot. | 说他的脚很热 |
[13:34] | Doesn’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing. | 不知道是好事还是坏事 |
[13:36] | 1:12, Dr. Solomon called. | 一点十二分 所罗门教授 |
[13:38] | He’s hungry. Can you make him a personal pan pizza? | 说他饿了 问你能不能给他做张比萨 |
[13:42] | 1:17, Dr. Solomon called. | 一点十七分 所罗门教授 |
[13:44] | Wants to know if you’ve forgotten | 他问你是不是忘了 |
[13:46] | that you were the one that hurt his foot. | 是你弄伤了他的脚 |
[13:57] | Hello? | 你好 |
[14:00] | No, you have the wrong number. | 你打错了 |
[14:03] | Oh, your foot hurts? | 你的脚受伤了 |
[14:06] | Have you tried hitting it with a hammer? | 你没拿锤子再砸一下吗 |
[14:18] | I’ve cold called, I’ve direct mailed. | 我试过电话推销 邮售 |
[14:20] | I can’t afford a pay-per-view special. | 我可没钱做电视广告 |
[14:22] | – Nothing works. – This isn’t my problem, buddy. | -全都没用 -又不是我的问题 哥们儿 |
[14:25] | Well, just help out an incredibly screwed kid | 您就可怜下我这个走投无路的人 |
[14:27] | and buy a chocolate bar. | 买块巧克力吧 |
[14:29] | If I bought every stupid thing that came to my door– | 如果上门推销的东西 我都买的话… |
[14:32] | Tommy, forget it. The guy’s not buying anything. | 汤米 算了 他不会买的 |
[14:35] | I’d be living up to my pledge | 那我就实现了我的诺言 |
[14:36] | to help every kid who came to my door. | 帮助每一个上门推销的小孩 |
[14:42] | – Cash or check? – How ’bout both? | -现金还是支票 -两样都给如何 |
[14:46] | Oh, come on! That is just so cheap! | 受不了 真贱 |
[14:49] | God! | 老天 |
[14:54] | I really want some candy! | 我是真的想买 |
[15:07] | – What is that? – 93.9, the wave. | -这是什么 -调频93.9 |
[15:11] | The best of the ’70s, ’80s and today. | 七十年代至今的流行乐荟萃 |
[15:13] | Well, I know what it is, but where is it coming from? | 我知道是广播 声音是从哪来的 |
[15:17] | From my new tree entertainment system! | 我全新的树屋娱乐中心 |
[15:20] | Oh, look! | 看 |
[15:21] | The squirrels are getting it on to Marvin Gaye. | 松鼠也喜欢马文·盖伊[著名R&B歌手] |
[15:26] | – So it’s nice up there? – Only the best room in the house. | -上面好玩吗 -是这里最棒的房间 |
[15:30] | – See you later, Dick. – But– but– | -回见 迪克 -等等 |
[15:33] | wha– wha– oh, Sally? | 这…这… 莎莉 |
[15:35] | Thank god you’re here. | 还好有你在 |
[15:38] | You know how I hate asking for your help, | 你知道我也不想麻烦你 |
[15:42] | but could you just please do me this one little favor? | 但你能行行好帮我个小小的忙吗 |
[15:46] | What? | 什么忙 |
[15:48] | I want to see Harry’s cool tree house. Carry me? | 我想看哈里超酷的树屋 背我上去好吗 |
[15:51] | No way. | 没门 |
[15:52] | Oh, please, Sally? | 求你了 莎莉 |
[15:54] | – There’s so little joy in my life. – No. | -我只有这么一点乐趣了 -不行 |
[15:56] | But Sally, I ask you for so little! | 莎莉 这只是个小小的要求 |
[15:59] | – Can you just once– – No! | -你能行行好… -不行 |
[16:03] | You’re right. | 好吧 |
[16:05] | What good is a tree house visit | 当生命即将终结的时候 |
[16:07] | when death is only moments away? | 树屋又有什么意思呢 |
[16:09] | – What? – Tonight’s meal may be my last. | -什么 -今晚可能就是我最后的晚餐 |
[16:13] | And you know what that means? | 你懂我的意思 |
[16:15] | Mexican night! | 墨西哥菜之夜 |
[16:21] | I think I hate you, Dick. | 我恨你 迪克 |
[16:24] | Tommy, Harry! We gotta go back to the store! | 汤米 哈里 我们得去买东西 |
[16:27] | – It’s Mexican night! – Oh, great! | -晚餐是墨西哥菜 -太棒了 |
[16:29] | You know what is so weird, Dick? | 知道什么很奇怪吗 迪克 |
[16:32] | I don’t know if it’s, uh, what you’re saying or… | 我不知道是因为你说的话 |
[16:35] | how you’re saying it, but, um… | 还是你说话的方式 但是 |
[16:38] | all that stuff that used to make me want to help you, | 曾经让我想帮你的那些话 |
[16:41] | well, now it’s just pissing me off! | 现在让我抓狂 |
[16:44] | – Oh, and Sally? – What?! | -等等 莎莉 -怎么了 |
[16:47] | Corn tortillas, not flour. | 要玉米饼 别用面粉 |
[16:50] | Si, senor. | 遵命 先生[西班牙语] |
[17:02] | No way! | 怎么可能 |
[17:03] | You guys! You gotta see this! | 大家快来看 |
[17:12] | Ohh, I should have known. | 我早就该料到 |
[17:16] | – What are you looking at? – Ssh! | -你们看什么呢 -嘘 |
[17:21] | That bastard! | 混蛋 |
[17:23] | There goes Mexican night. | 墨西哥菜之夜见鬼去吧 |
[17:25] | Oh, it’s Mexican night all right. | 还是给他墨西哥之夜 |
[17:27] | Mexican prison night. | 墨西哥监狱之夜 |
[17:29] | I say we stick a bucket on his head | 咱们在他头上套个桶 |
[17:31] | and whack him with a bat like a pinata | 像敲皮纳塔一样用棍子死命地敲 |
[17:33] | and we don’t stop till candy comes out! | 打到他屁滚尿流方罢休 |
[17:35] | – Tommy, Harry, let’s go! – Wait a minute, Sally! | -汤米 哈里 咱们上 -等等 莎莉 |
[17:37] | What about me? | 还有我呢 |
[17:38] | He’s taken advantage of me worse than any of you. | 我们几个中 他把我使唤的最过分 |
[17:40] | He made me cut up his food and feed it to him. | 他让我把食物切开 亲手喂他 |
[17:43] | He made me sing to his foot! | 他让我对着他的脚唱歌 |
[17:46] | He made me take his temperature… | 他让我帮他量体温 |
[17:48] | the hard way. | 从肛门量 |
[17:52] | Besides, I don’t think we have what it takes to get even. | 我觉得咱们怎么做都不过分 |
[17:55] | I have a metal bucket and three softball bats. | 我有铁桶和三个垒球棒 |
[17:58] | That’s a pretty good start. | 就这么办 |
[18:28] | Ooh-oh. Hi. | 喔 你们好 |
[18:30] | The, um– the ladder appears to be disconnected. | 看来绳梯断了一截 |
[18:35] | Funny how that happened, eh? | 怎么会这样 真有意思 |
[18:38] | That must be painful up there on that ladder | 挂在绳梯上很疼吧 |
[18:40] | with that terrible, terrible sprain. | 你的扭伤是那么那么的重 |
[18:43] | Ah, yeah… | 对 |
[18:45] | it hurts a lot. | 是很疼 |
[18:47] | Hey, Dick, how did you get up there? | 迪克 你怎么爬上去的 |
[18:49] | Well, uh… you know how it is. | 那个 你知道的 |
[18:53] | – No, tell us. – Could one of you just, uh… | -不知道 你说吧 -你们行行好 |
[18:56] | grab the end of the ladder and pull it in? | 把绳梯拉过去好吗 |
[18:59] | Gee, I don’t know. It’s awfully far. My arm hurts. | 不知道行不行哦 够不着 我胳膊疼 |
[19:03] | Well, why don’t you let me down | 那就让我下去 |
[19:06] | and I’ll have a look at them? | 看看你的胳膊 |
[19:07] | Admit it, Dick! You’re a liar! | 承认吧 迪克 你是个骗子 |
[19:10] | You manipulated us! You tortured us! | 你利用我们 折磨我们 |
[19:12] | It just happened! It’s nobody’s fault! | 无心的 不是我的错 |
[19:14] | Okay, okay, okay! | 好 好 |
[19:16] | It’s my fault. | 我错了 |
[19:17] | You fortitude just felt so good. So appropriate. | 我应该像你们一样坚强 |
[19:23] | – I’m sorry. – That’s better. | -对不起 -这还差不多 |
[19:29] | Wow, now that’s gotta hurt. | 这回可要真疼两下了 |
[19:35] | Not as much as that. | 这回不止疼两下了 |
[19:41] | All right! | 好了 |
[19:42] | Everybody line up into a circle. | 大家围成一个圈 |
[19:47] | – Solomon! – Sorry I’m late, coach. | -所罗门 -抱歉我迟到了 教练 |
[19:50] | Hey, anybody who can sell 15 boxes of chocolate | 能卖掉15箱巧克力的人 |
[19:54] | in my class can be a little tardy. | 迟到一会没关系 |
[19:55] | What’s your secret, champ? | 这么厉害有秘诀吗 |
[19:58] | I just kept thinking about sending the band to Washington. | 就是坚定信念 一定要把乐队送到华盛顿 |
[20:02] | They’re gonna owe you some real thanks | 他们下周回来后 |
[20:05] | when they get back next week. | 一定要好好感谢你 |
[20:06] | Well, what? They’re coming back? | 什么 他们还会回来 |
[20:10] | Well, yeah. | 对啊 |
[20:12] | All right, which one of you tools | 听着 哪个笨蛋卖了 |
[20:14] | sold enough chocolate to buy them a return ticket?! | 这么多巧克力 凑够钱买返程票的 |
[20:17] | Eh? Hey, you look at me when I’m talking to you! Come here! | 我跟你说话的时候看着我 过来 |
[20:24] | Guilt is like a belly button that doesn’t even collect lint. | 内疚就像连绒毛都吸收不了的次品肚脐 |
[20:29] | It’s a wasted emotion that just nags and nags… | 完全是浪费感情 就会一直烦你烦你… |
[20:34] | until Dick falls out of the tree. | 直到迪克从树上摔下来 |
[20:42] | Maybe guilt is some kind of ancient guidance system. | 或许内疚是一种古老的心灵指引 |
[20:46] | A stealth emotion designed to make people | 这种隐秘的情感就是让人类 |
[20:49] | help each other out even if they don’t want to. | 在不情愿的情况下 也会去帮助他人 |
[20:51] | If I could just break that code, | 如果能破译掌控内疚的密码 |
[20:53] | I could get you all to serve me. | 你们就会乖乖伺候我了 |
[20:55] | You don’t need guilt to get anyone to serve you. | 不利用内疚感也会有人伺候你 |
[20:57] | We proved that when we were selling candy. | 卖巧克力的时候 已经证明了这一点 |
[20:59] | All you need to do is remind people they like sex. | 你只要勾起他们的性趣就行了 |
[21:04] | Wouldn’t it be scary if sex and guilt were connected? | 如果性趣再加上内疚 那会无敌成啥样儿 |
[21:13] | Sex and guilt connected! | 性趣加内疚 |
[21:15] | – Harry, you’re an idiot! – I know, I know! | -哈里 说话不经大脑 -我知道 |
[21:22] | Dick, I’ve been watching TV | 迪克 我看电视了 |
[21:24] | and I think you can walk without these crutches. | 我觉得你不拄拐也应该能走 |
[21:26] | No, I can’t. | 我不能 |
[21:27] | This man says that he cannot walk, | 这个人说他不能走 |
[21:29] | but I say that he can. | 但我说他能 |
[21:31] | I say I feel the spirit in Dick Solomon. | 我感受到了迪克·所罗门的内在精神 |
[21:33] | – Now stand up and walk. – But my foot is broken. | -现在站起来走走 -我的脚骨折了 |
[21:36] | Oh, foot’s broken. Those are just words! | 骨折 那只是托辞 |
[21:38] | Now deep inside and walk, my brother! | 你的灵魂深处说你能走 哥们 |
[21:40] | Walk! | 走 |
[21:46] | Stay in bed, my brother. Stay in bed. | 躺着吧 哥们 躺着吧 |