时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Good morning, Harry. | 早上好 哈里 |
[00:06] | – What are you eating? – New cereal. | -你在吃什么 -新型麦片 |
[00:09] | “Monopoly”? | “大富翁” |
[00:12] | Finally… a cereal about real estate. | 终于等到了 关于房地产的麦片 |
[00:16] | Uh, Harry, that’s a game, like “Life.” | 哈里 那是棋盘游戏 就像”游戏人生” |
[00:19] | Life’s a cereal too. | 麦片之中见人生 |
[00:21] | – And a magazine. – Yeah, and a bowl of cherries, | -杂志也可以 -对啊 一碗樱桃也可以 |
[00:23] | but that doesn’t change the fact | 但这些都改变不了一个事实 |
[00:24] | that you’re eating little plastic houses. | 就是你在吃塑料做的小房子 |
[00:27] | Plastic, no. These houses are just stale. | 什么塑料啊 这些房子只是馊掉了 |
[00:34] | Stale plastic! | 是馊掉的塑料 |
[00:36] | Sally, did you take my blue suit to the dry-cleaners? | 莎莉 你把我的蓝色西装拿去干洗店了? |
[00:39] | Oh, no, it was too expensive, so I dry-cleaned it myself. | 没 干洗店太贵了 所以我自己干洗 |
[00:42] | Here. | 给 |
[00:44] | I think I may have sanded off a button, but– | 有颗纽扣好像给磨掉了 但… |
[00:48] | You ruined this suit! | 你毁了这套西装 |
[00:49] | I knew you were gonna say that. | 我就知道你会这么说 |
[00:51] | Mary wants me to wear this to our party tomorrow night. | 玛丽要我明晚穿这件去我们的派对 |
[00:53] | Uh, wait, don’t you mean her party? | 等等 “她的”派对才对吧 |
[00:55] | No, ours, it’s the first party we’re hosting together. | 不 是我们的 这是我们第一次一起主持派对 |
[00:58] | So exactly which part of the party is yours? | 那么到底派对的哪个部分是你的 |
[01:00] | Oh, I’m in charge of the hors d’oeuvres. | 我负责选定开胃小菜 |
[01:02] | I’ve chosen miniature egg rolls. | 我选了小春卷 |
[01:05] | Oh. Well, you know, brown goes with egg rolls. | 你知道 棕色跟小春卷很相配 |
[01:07] | Why don’t you wear your brown suit? | 为什么不穿你那套棕色的西装 |
[01:08] | No, Mary wants the blue. | 不行 玛丽要我穿蓝色的 |
[01:10] | And if Mary wants the blue, Mary gets the blue. | 玛丽要我穿蓝色的 不照做 她就会不开心 |
[01:12] | Uh, permission to state the obvious, high commander? | 总指挥官 请求陈述显而易见的事实 |
[01:15] | – Permission granted. – You are so whipped. | -请求批准 -你太软蛋啦 |
[01:22] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[01:23] | Yeah, Dick, whipped like pudding. | 对啊迪克 软得跟奶泡布丁似的 |
[01:27] | Pudding-whipped? I’m not pudding-whipped. | 软得像布丁 我才不像布丁 |
[01:30] | The woman tells you how to act. | 你的一举一动都唯那女人是从 |
[01:32] | – And what to say. – And what to think. | -还有一言一语 -一思一想 |
[01:34] | – And how to act. – I said that. | -还有一举一动 -我说过了 |
[01:36] | I know, I just wanted in. | 我知道 就是想插话嘛 |
[01:37] | Look, I will say this once and once only. | 听着 我最后再说一遍 |
[01:39] | I am the high commander and nobody has control of my life, | 我是总指挥官 没人能操纵我的生活 |
[01:42] | especially Mary, is that understood? | 尤其是玛丽 听得懂吗 |
[01:43] | – Yes, sir. – Good. | -懂了 长官 -很好 |
[01:45] | Sally, pour me a cup of coffee and a bowl of monopoly. | 莎莉 给我泡杯咖啡 再来碗大富翁 |
[01:47] | But, sir– | 可是 长官 |
[01:49] | Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah. The high commander has spoken. | 少废话 总指挥官说什么就是什么 |
[02:39] | Nina, do you think I’m whipped? | 尼娜 你觉得我很”软蛋”吗 |
[02:45] | “Whipped”? | “软蛋” |
[02:48] | I know, it’s crazy. | 我知道 问得很蠢 |
[02:50] | By Dr. Albright? | 是对欧布莱特教授吗 |
[02:52] | What was I thinking? | 我在想什么啊 |
[02:55] | – Dr. Solomon… – Yes, Nina. | -所罗门教授 -我在听 尼娜 |
[02:58] | You are wrapped around that woman’s finger like a yo-yo. | 你就像溜溜球一样被那女人玩弄于股掌之间 |
[03:04] | And she is always walking the dog. | 想怎么溜就怎么溜 |
[03:10] | Mary, we need to talk. | 玛丽 我们得谈谈 |
[03:11] | Oh, Dick can it wait? I’m late for class. | 迪克 等等再说好吗 我上课要迟到了 |
[03:13] | Mary, I will not be wearing my blue suit | 玛丽 明天晚上我们那派对 |
[03:15] | – to our party tomorrow night. – That’s okay. | -我不打算穿那套蓝西装去了 -没关系 |
[03:19] | You’re positive, it’s all right? | 你确定 没关系吗 |
[03:21] | – Sure. – Oh, great. | -当然 -太好了 |
[03:23] | That’s great. I’ll wear my brown suit. | 太好了 我会穿那套棕色的 |
[03:26] | Uh, no, no, no. | 不行 不行 不行 |
[03:28] | Why don’t you wear your blue blazer and khakis? | 还是穿你那件蓝色上装和卡其裤吧 |
[03:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:35] | And you really should get a haircut before tomorrow night. | 明晚之前你必须得去理个发 |
[03:38] | – You can go at lunch. – No, absolutely not! | -吃午饭的时候过去 -不行 绝对不行 |
[03:41] | I’ll go at 2:00. | 我两点去 |
[03:48] | Damn! | 该死的 |
[03:50] | One, two, three, four– | 一 二 三 四 |
[03:52] | Eh, eh, you’re not the top hat, | 你的棋子不是礼帽 |
[03:53] | I’m the top hat. You’re the boot. | 我才是礼帽 你是靴子 |
[03:55] | – I’m not the boot. – Harry, who’s the boot? | -我不是靴子 -哈里 谁是靴子 |
[03:57] | Sally said she wanted to be the boot, | 莎莉说她想要靴子棋 |
[03:58] | because it reminded her of a boot. | 因为它让她想起一双靴子 |
[04:02] | Fine, I’m the boot. | 好吧 我是靴子 |
[04:04] | One, two, three, four, five. | 一 二 三 四 五步 |
[04:06] | Community chest. | 公益金 |
[04:07] | “You have won second prize in a beauty contest. | 你获得选美比赛第二名 |
[04:10] | Collect $10.” | 收入十美元 |
[04:11] | Ooh, $10, you must be real pretty. | 才十美元 那要长得多喜感啊 |
[04:15] | Yeah, pretty close to owning your knobby butt. | 是啊 “喜”的就是马上就能”赶”你走 |
[04:18] | Now roll the dice, you long-haired alien freak. | 快掷骰子 你这个长发外星怪胎 |
[04:23] | Now, one, two, three, four, | 看着 一 二 三 四 |
[04:25] | five, six, seven, eight, nine. | 五 六 七 八 九 |
[04:28] | “Go to jail.” Go directly to jail. | “立刻坐牢” 直接去坐牢 |
[04:33] | Do not pass “go”, do not collect $200, | 不得经”由此去” 不能拿到两百美元 |
[04:36] | and do not, I repeat, do not drop the soap. | 也不要 我奉劝不要 扔掉肥皂 |
[04:44] | And so you will see | 所以你会发现 |
[04:45] | that a equals dv over dt | 加速度等于速度变量比上时间变量 |
[04:48] | which equals d over dt, enclosed– | 就等于d比上dt 括号括起来 |
[04:52] | oh, good, I’m glad you find | 很好 我很高兴你们和我一样发现了 |
[04:54] | Newton’s laws in vector notation | 用向量表示的牛顿定律 |
[04:56] | as hilariously misconceived as I do. | 完全是滑稽可笑的误解 |
[04:59] | It’s not why they’re laughing, Dr. Solomon. | 所罗门教授 他们笑的不是这个 |
[05:01] | They’re laughing because of this. | 他们笑的是这个 |
[05:04] | A woman in a cocktail dress? | 一个穿晚礼服的女人 |
[05:05] | Turn it upside down. | 倒过来 |
[05:10] | Oh, my… | 娘诶 |
[05:14] | I’m sorry, I’ll have to confiscate this | 抱歉 我不得不把这个没收 |
[05:16] | until I’m through. | 直到我改变主意 |
[05:19] | Dr. Solomon, can I get that back? | 所罗门教授 还给我行吗 |
[05:21] | It’s for my brother’s bachelor party. | 这是要给我哥哥的单身派对礼物 |
[05:23] | – Bachelor party? – He’s getting married, | -单身派对 -他就要结婚了 |
[05:25] | and all the guys are taking him to a strip club. | 大家要陪他去脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[05:27] | Strip club? | 脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[05:29] | “Roy’s house of class.” | “软玉温香罗家宅” |
[05:31] | Why wasn’t I invited? | 为什么我没有被邀请 |
[05:33] | But Dr. Solomon, it’s just a pathetic excuse for guys | 可是所罗门教授 这不过是男人编的烂借口 |
[05:36] | to get together and behave like pigs. | 好让他们聚在一起变色猪 |
[05:38] | So why wasn’t I invited? | 那为什么没人请我 |
[05:40] | Well, Dr. Solomon, | 所罗门教授 |
[05:41] | we just didn’t think that maybe you… | 我们只是觉得你也许不会 |
[05:43] | No, you think that I’m too whipped | 不 你们是觉得我软蛋 |
[05:45] | to go to your twisted little soiree? | 不敢去你们那个疯狂小派对 |
[05:47] | – Sorry, Dr. Solomon. – Apology accepted. | -抱歉 所罗门教授 -接受道歉 |
[05:50] | Just tell me where it is and I’ll be there. | 快告诉我地点 我一定要去 |
[05:51] | Well, uh… we don’t exactly have a time set yet– | 我们还没定下时间 |
[05:56] | Yeah, we’re not really even sure with the wind and… | 是啊 这消息也半真不假 |
[06:00] | 8:00 tomorrow night. | 明晚八点 |
[06:03] | He was staring right at me. | 他盯得我有点心虚 |
[06:05] | Friday night, 8:00, | 周五晚上八点 |
[06:08] | “Roy’s house of class.” | 地点 “软玉温香罗家宅” |
[06:25] | Next time, my answer is paper. | 下次我会选纸袋 |
[06:29] | Oh, Dick, would you do me a favor for tomorrow night? | 迪克 你明晚能不能帮我一个忙 |
[06:32] | Would you keep an eye on Sal Talbert? | 你能帮我看着点萨尔·塔尔伯特吗 |
[06:34] | Last party, I think he tried on some of my teddies, | 我怀疑上次派对 他偷穿了我的连衫裤 |
[06:37] | they were stretched out in the strangest places. | 有些意想不到的地方被撑大了 |
[06:41] | Oh, don’t open those, I want that fresh for the tapenade. | 别打开 那些是做橄榄酱的 务必保持新鲜 |
[06:45] | If I had something I had to do tomorrow night– | 如果我明晚有打算 |
[06:48] | something else– | 另有打算 |
[06:49] | you’d understand, wouldn’t you? | 你会理解我的 对不对 |
[06:51] | Dick, we’ve been planning this party for weeks. | 迪克 我们花了好几星期准备这次派对 |
[06:53] | All your boring physics friends are coming. | 你那些无聊透顶的物理学家朋友都会来的 |
[06:55] | Well, I– I know, but it’s an emergency– | 我 我知道 可这是个紧急事件 |
[06:58] | an emergency bachelor party at Roy’s house of class. | 在”软玉温香罗家宅”里举办的紧急单身派对 |
[07:03] | Who’s getting married? | 谁要结婚了 |
[07:04] | Bug’s brother, Fred– | 小虫的兄弟 叫弗雷德 |
[07:06] | or Frank, or something. | 还是叫弗兰克什么的 |
[07:08] | You’re going to abandon me to go to a party | 你要丢下我去参加什么派对 |
[07:11] | for someone you don’t even know? | 就是为了一个你根本不认识的人 |
[07:12] | Pitman’s going. | 皮特曼也去的 |
[07:14] | This whole party was your idea. | 明明是你想要办派对 |
[07:16] | – No, it wasn’t. – Yes, it was! | -不 不是我 -是 就是你 |
[07:17] | – No, it wasn’t! – Yes, it was! | -不 不是我 -是 就是你 |
[07:18] | – No, it wasn’t! – Yes, it was. | -不是我 -就是你 |
[07:19] | We were at “the sea shanty” with the Sullivans. | 我们和苏利文夫妇在”海韵小屋” 时 |
[07:20] | You were having crab cakes, which you hated. | 你在吃你最讨厌的蟹饼 |
[07:23] | They sang “happy birthday” to the kid at the next table. | 他们给邻桌的孩子们唱”生日快乐”歌 |
[07:25] | You jumped up and said “I wanna have a party too!” | 你跳起来说”我也要办一个派对” |
[07:27] | Oh, that is absolutely untrue! | 全都是胡说八道 |
[07:30] | Dick, this is your party. | 迪克 这是你的派对 |
[07:32] | You can’t leave me alone with those physics guys. | 你不能让我一个人去陪那些搞物理的家伙 |
[07:34] | I have nothing to say to them! | 我跟他们没什么可说的 |
[07:35] | Fine, I’ll be here. | 行了 我来就是了 |
[07:38] | Who needs fun anyway? | 谁稀罕乐子啊 |
[07:45] | I want Tennessee. | 我要田纳西 |
[07:48] | You already own the railroads and all the utilities. | 你已经掌握铁路和所有公用事业了 |
[07:51] | I need Tennessee. I need it bad. | 我想要田纳西 好想要啊 |
[07:55] | You just need to be the big man, don’t you? | 你就想成为大人物 是不是 |
[07:58] | Well, you know what, Tommy? It’s the little ones. | 你给我听着 汤米 小人物创造历史 |
[08:02] | The ones who labor to build houses on the Baltics | 那些劳力移民到波罗的海 |
[08:04] | and the Mediterranean, | 和地中海投身建设的人 |
[08:06] | the ones who pay school taxes and property taxes. | 那些交纳教育税和房产税的人 |
[08:09] | The ones who are happy just to get a bank error in their favor. | 因为银行误算的蝇头小利就暗自窃喜的人 |
[08:12] | For they’re the ones, Tommy! | 他们才是人物啊 汤米 |
[08:13] | The ones who own this country. | 他们才是国家的主人 |
[08:16] | I’ll give you $400 and my “get out of jail free” card. | 我给你四百美元和我的出狱许可证 |
[08:19] | Thank you very much. | 马上给你 |
[08:23] | I have made a command decision. I am no longer whipped. | 最新指挥决策 我再也不当软蛋了 |
[08:27] | Good for you. | 好样的 |
[08:28] | I’m tired of feeling like a catholic schoolboy | 我已经厌倦了像个教会学校男生一样 |
[08:30] | always getting his knuckles wrapped by the nun he’s dating. | 跟修女约会动不动就卑躬屈膝的 |
[08:34] | So, what’s Sister Mary Albright gonna say about this? | 那么 玛丽·欧布莱特修女将作何反应 |
[08:37] | She’ll just have to accept it, because I’m the man! | 她只能接受 因为我才是男人 |
[08:40] | I’m stronger than she is, I have a larger cranium. | 我比她强壮有力 我的头盖骨比她的大 |
[08:44] | I’m far more likely to go to prison. I’m the man! | 更有蹲监狱潜质 我才是男人 |
[08:48] | Now, if I could just find someone | 天赐我一位老师 |
[08:49] | who could teach me how to act like one. | 教教我怎么做回男人吧 |
[08:52] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[08:57] | I’m sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[08:58] | but before you teach him how to be a man, | 你要教他怎么当男人 |
[09:00] | shouldn’t you get August’s permission first? | 不该先问过奥古斯特吗 |
[09:02] | She– she told me not to call her until after dinner. | 她叫我晚饭之前不要打她电话 |
[09:07] | Problem is that you both had your masculine energy | 现在的问题是 你们的男性力量 |
[09:10] | zapped by blond chick goddesses. | 都被金发梦中妞给击垮了 |
[09:13] | Guess that makes me the only real man in the room. | 这屋子里 恐怕只有我才是真男人了 |
[09:20] | Not even Sally can make that claim. | 连莎莉都不敢这么宣称 |
[09:23] | That’s true. How do you do it? | 你说得对 你是怎么做到的 |
[09:25] | Who, me? | 谁 我吗 |
[09:29] | By keeping it real, Dick. | 保持真我本色 迪克 |
[09:33] | Keeping it real. | 保持真我本色 |
[09:35] | You think you could help me? | 你觉得你能帮我吗 |
[09:37] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[09:44] | So, uh… | 那么 |
[09:46] | you wanna watch the pencil-neck leading the hen-pecked? | 你想看没出息领导妻管严吗 |
[09:49] | Oh, so I take it you’re forfeiting, | 你是想被没收财产吗 |
[09:52] | ’cause either you’re rolling these dice | 要么赶紧掷骰子 |
[09:53] | or you’re forfeiting. | 要么就等着财产被没收吧 |
[09:57] | Ha! “Free parking,” loser! | 免费停车 秒杀 |
[10:02] | First of all, you need a manly name. | 首先 你需要一个充满男子气概的名字 |
[10:05] | “Dick” is so… girly. | “迪克”太…娘了 |
[10:11] | You need something hip, something sexy, | 你需要一个时髦 性感的名字 |
[10:14] | something that says, “I’m a real man,” | 这名字要像是在宣告 “我是个真男人” |
[10:16] | something like…”Manny.” | 比如说 曼丽 |
[10:23] | Harley. | 荷莉 |
[10:25] | Tubby. | 图比[有矮胖的意思] |
[10:27] | Batman. | 蝙蝠侠 |
[10:32] | How ’bout “Solom-oh-n”? | 这个怎么样 “所罗猛” |
[10:35] | Oh, I like that. “Dick Solomon…” | 我喜欢 “迪克·所罗猛” |
[10:39] | Hi, I’m Dick Solomon. | 你好 我是迪克·所罗猛 |
[10:42] | How much are those pliers? | 那些个指甲钳怎么卖 |
[10:45] | No, no… | 不行 不行 |
[10:48] | don’t look at your fingernails like that. | 不能这样看着你的手指甲 |
[10:50] | It’s not manly. | 一点儿都不男人 |
[10:52] | This way. | 这样 |
[10:54] | Manly. | 很男人 |
[10:57] | Not manly. Very manly. | 不够男人 非常男人 |
[11:00] | Manly no, manly yes. | 不是男人 是男人 |
[11:06] | How ’bout scratching? | 挠痒痒呢 |
[11:07] | Outside the pants, manly. | 在裤子外面挠 很男人 |
[11:13] | – Inside the pants? – Too manly. | -在裤子里面抓呢 -忒男人了 |
[11:18] | This is so hard, Harry. | 这也太难了 哈里 |
[11:20] | How does a real man know what to do? | 一个真男人如何知道该做些什么呢 |
[11:23] | Look deep inside yourself. | 灵魂深处 扪心自问 |
[11:25] | Find your primal instincts. | 寻找你的原始本能 |
[11:37] | Now let it come out, slowly. | 让它慢慢地释放出来 |
[11:44] | Okay, now let it go, let it go. | 不要压抑 释放吧 |
[11:49] | Hey, baby, what’s shaking? | 宝贝 怎么着 |
[11:56] | There you go. | 非常好 |
[11:58] | Now… walk the walk. | 现在 走两步来看看 |
[12:06] | Now talk the talk. | 现在说两句来听听 |
[12:08] | Hey, mama, | 老娘 |
[12:10] | I got ants in my pants and they make me do the hula dance. | 裤中藏着一把火 这种感觉其实挺不错 |
[12:15] | – You the man. – No, you the man. | -你真男人 -不 你真男人 |
[12:16] | – No, you the man. – No, you the man. | -不 你真男人 -不 你真男人 |
[12:17] | – No, you the man. – No, you the man. | -不 你真男人 -不 你真男人 |
[12:18] | No, you– | 不 你 |
[12:19] | Damn it, Harry, I’m the high commander! | 该死的 哈里 我是总指挥官 |
[12:20] | If I say “you the man,” you the man. | 我说”你真男人” 你就是真男人 |
[12:23] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[12:26] | I’m the man. | 我真男人 |
[12:39] | Good morning, ladies. | 女士们 早上好 |
[12:42] | Hey, Judith, | 你好 朱蒂丝 |
[12:44] | did those fries come with soup? | 炸薯条是不是配汤吃的 |
[12:49] | I’d sue him if I knew what he was talking about. | 如果我听懂他说的是什么 我就告他 |
[12:56] | – Hey, did it hurt? – What? | -摔疼了吗 -什么 |
[13:00] | When you fell from heaven? | 当你从天上掉落人间的时候 |
[13:03] | What’s that smell? | 什么气味 |
[13:06] | That’s the scent of a man… | 是男人的体香 |
[13:10] | and Brut. | 和百露香水味 |
[13:20] | Go home and take a shower. | 赶紧回家洗澡去 |
[13:22] | You steel wool. The party’s tonight. | 你个人体钢丝球 派对就在今晚上 |
[13:25] | What makes you think I’m coming to our little party? | 你怎么就认定我今晚会来咱们的小派对呢 |
[13:28] | This eldorado is | 黄金单身汉 |
[13:29] | leaving for “Roy’s house of class.” | 要动身前往”软玉温香罗家宅” |
[13:35] | Is this a test to see how pissed I can get? | 这是在挑战我的忍耐极限吗 |
[13:38] | Oh, come on, Mary, you can’t run my life. | 别来这套 玛丽 你不能操纵我的生活 |
[13:40] | – Your what? – I have to be my own man. | -你的什么 -我要自己做主 |
[13:43] | Fine. Go ahead. | 好吧 滚吧 |
[13:46] | Go to “the house of class.” | 找你的”软玉温香”去 |
[13:48] | Leave me alone to entertain your friends. | 丢下我一个人去招待你的朋友 |
[13:54] | That was easier than I thought. | 比我想的要容易得多 |
[14:02] | – I tell you what you’re gonna do. – What am I gonna do? | -我来告诉你要怎么做 -我要怎么做 |
[14:04] | You’re giving me Marvin gardens. | 你给我马文花园 |
[14:05] | I’m giving you waterworks and St. Charles. | 我给你自来水厂和圣查尔斯大街 |
[14:06] | – I don’t want waterworks. – I’m giving you waterworks, | -我不要自来水厂 -我用自来水厂 |
[14:08] | I’m giving you St. Charles and I’m giving you $200. | 查尔斯大街外加两百美元 和你交换 |
[14:10] | – You’re taking the deal. – I’m not taking the deal. | -你会接受交易的 -我不接受交易 |
[14:11] | – $400, take a deal! – $500! | -四百美元 赶紧拍板 -五百美元 |
[14:13] | Deal! You’re gonna like this deal. | 成交 你会喜欢这笔交易的 |
[14:24] | Tommy, Dick and I are going to the bachelor party, | 汤米 迪克和我要去参加单身派对 |
[14:26] | wanna come? | 你要来吗 |
[14:26] | Does it look like I have time for strippers? | 我看上去像是有时间看脱衣舞的人吗 |
[14:28] | I’m playing freaking monopoly here. | 我这儿正玩操蛋的大富翁 |
[14:32] | Come on, Harry, | 走吧 哈里 |
[14:32] | let’s make like a banana split and leave. | 我们要像香蕉船一样扬帆起航 |
[14:37] | Boy, don’t you look stupid. | 兄弟 这身行头太白痴了 |
[14:39] | You’re just upset ‘ | 你不开心 |
[14:41] | cause you have to be pretending to be my sister | 因为你得假装是我妹妹 |
[14:42] | and can’t get any play. | 我这块肥肉没你份 |
[14:46] | Yeah, right. | 慢慢做梦吧 |
[14:47] | Hey, Dick, | 迪克 |
[14:50] | why don’t you slip one of these in your wallet? | 最好在钱包里塞一个 |
[14:53] | Might come in handy. | 可能派得上用场 |
[14:55] | A moist towelette? | 一条湿巾 |
[14:58] | In case they serve ribs. | 吃排骨的话用得着 |
[15:07] | Ow, my god, I love you. I love you! | 我的天 我爱你 我爱你 |
[15:10] | I’m an ice cream sandwich. | 我是一块冰激凌三明治 |
[15:16] | Okay, Dick… | 好的 迪克 |
[15:17] | the thing about these women is | 对付女人的真谛就是 |
[15:19] | you’ve got to play it cool. | 你得耍酷 |
[15:20] | Just ignore ’em, pretend they’re not even here. | 就是忽视她们 假装看不到她们 |
[15:24] | Can I get you something to drink? | 需要来点喝的吗 |
[15:30] | Oh, man, Solomon’s here. | 伙计 所罗门来了 |
[15:32] | – Hi there. – Well, hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[15:35] | How’d you like to buy a bottle of champagne? | 要不要买一瓶香槟 |
[15:38] | – How much? – $75. | -多少钱 -七十五美元 |
[15:40] | What, for a bottle of champagne? Are you crazy? | 什么 就一瓶香槟 你疯了吗 |
[15:42] | How ’bout if I sit down and drink it with you? | 我坐下来陪你一起喝怎么样 |
[15:45] | Well, then you should buy it yourself. | 那你应该自己付钱 |
[15:48] | I mean, at least pay for half. | 我是说 至少应该付一半 |
[15:53] | Roll the dice. | 掷骰子 |
[15:56] | I’m down to nothing, Tommy, | 我已经一无所有了 汤米 |
[15:57] | I’ve got to pass “go.” | 我一定要经过”由此去” |
[15:59] | Sally, the dice are gonna do what they’re gonna do, | 莎莉 骰子是几就是几 |
[16:01] | let ’em fly. | 就让它自由地飞吧 |
[16:06] | Boardwalk. No! | 木板大道 不要 |
[16:10] | With a hotel, that $2,000! | 我还盖了家旅馆 过路费两千 |
[16:14] | I only got $600, Tommy, $600! | 我只有六百了 汤米 六百美元 |
[16:18] | – Mortgage another property. – I mortgaged them all. | -抵押其他财产呗 -全部都抵押了 |
[16:21] | Really? | 真的 |
[16:22] | Well, you know what that means. | 你知道这意味着什么 |
[16:24] | It means I lost? | 意味着我输了 |
[16:26] | – No. – No? | -不是 -不是 |
[16:27] | It means I won. | 意味着我赢了 |
[16:29] | I won! | 我赢了 |
[16:32] | Oh, you’re the warrior, you think that you can win anything. | 你是个战士 你以为你什么都能赢 |
[16:35] | But not this time, Pally. | 这次可不是这样 可怜的莎莉 |
[16:36] | This time you’re the loser! | 这次你输了 |
[16:40] | Oh, Sally, Sally… | 莎莉 莎莉 |
[16:42] | and you know what the best part is? | 你知道最精彩的部分是什么吗 |
[16:44] | – No, what? – The loser cleans up. | -不知道 是什么 -是输的人理牌 |
[16:50] | Fine. | 好嘛 |
[16:52] | What– what are you doing? Hey! What– | 什么 你在做什么 什么 |
[17:03] | Okay, that felt good. | 好了 感觉好极了 |
[17:09] | Oh, I’m so horny. | 我太饥渴了 |
[17:20] | Oh, yeah, yeah… | 好耶 好耶 |
[17:22] | You’re a woman, you’re half naked, | 你是个女人 半裸的女人 |
[17:23] | I’m a guy, yeah, I get it. | 我是男人 我晓得 |
[17:27] | Tell me, are you enjoying yourself? | 告诉我 你开心吗 |
[17:29] | Oh, yeah. | 开心啊 |
[17:31] | – Do you think we partied long enough? – Oh, yeah. | -你觉得我们待得够久了吗 -当然 |
[17:35] | We’ve been here almost– wow, | 我们已经在这里待了将近 哇 |
[17:37] | 12 minutes. | 十二分钟了 |
[17:39] | How long do you think we have to stay | 你觉得我们还得待多久 |
[17:41] | so these guys don’t think we’re… | 这些家伙才不会认为我们是 |
[17:43] | – you know… – Women? | -你知道的 -女人? |
[17:44] | – Yeah. – Five seconds. | -对 -五秒钟 |
[17:47] | – Oh, yeah. – Walk that around. | -好耶 -绕着圈走 |
[17:48] | – Shake that thing. – Who’s your daddy? | -晃一晃 -你爸是谁 |
[17:50] | Come to papa. | 到爸爸这儿来 |
[17:54] | All right, let’s go. | 到了 我们走 |
[18:03] | Mary, settle this one for us. | 玛丽 给我们选个答案 |
[18:05] | Who is the more original physicist– | 谁是更有创新精神的物理学家 |
[18:08] | Niels Bohr or Max Planck? | 尼尔斯·玻尔还是马克斯·普朗克 |
[18:13] | Planck, definitely Planck. | 普朗克 绝对是普朗克 |
[18:16] | There’s so much food here, | 这么多吃的 |
[18:17] | it’s like a white hole and the black hole is at the A&P. | 就像是天体物理学里的白洞和黑洞 |
[18:20] | – That’s a good one. – Oh, great. | -太幽默了 -真逗 |
[18:24] | These are the dullest people I’ve ever met. | 他们是我见过的最乏味的人 |
[18:28] | They make my mother look like Rip Taylor. | 跟他们相比 我妈就是瑞普·泰勒 |
[18:33] | Gentlemen, if you’ll excuse me. I have to go wake up. | 先生们 不好意思 我得去清醒一下 |
[18:40] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[18:44] | Hello, Mary. | 你好 玛丽 |
[18:45] | Well, Dick, what a surprise. | 迪克 稀客呀 |
[18:47] | I’d invite you in but | 我很想邀请你进来 |
[18:48] | there’s no one taking their clothes off in here. | 但这里没人跳脱衣舞 |
[18:51] | Of course at this point anything would help. | 不过这当口儿有人跳跳也不错 |
[18:54] | Mary, I’m back | 玛丽 我回来了 |
[18:55] | and I’m willing to forgive you for trying to run my life. | 尽管你曾试图操控我的生活 我还是打算原谅你 |
[18:58] | Good bye, Dick. | 再见 迪克 |
[18:59] | Oh, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 等等 |
[19:01] | Mary, what I meant was… | 玛丽 我的意思是说 |
[19:03] | I– I want to apologize | 我要向你道歉 |
[19:05] | for reacting so poorly when you tried to run my life. | 在你想要操纵我的生活时 我的反应那么糟糕 |
[19:09] | – Good bye. – No, no, no, no, | -再见 -不 不 不 |
[19:10] | Mary, please, listen to me. | 玛丽 请听我说 |
[19:11] | I’m sorry, I was acting like an idiot. | 我很抱歉 我就像个白痴一样 |
[19:15] | I didn’t belong at that club tonight. | 今晚我不该出现在俱乐部 |
[19:17] | I belong here with you. Can’t I come in? | 我应该留在这里陪着你 我能进来吗 |
[19:21] | Dick, it will be a long time | 迪克 我要花很长的时间 |
[19:23] | before I let you back into my life, | 才能让你再次走进我的生活 |
[19:25] | much less my house. | 更不要说是我的房子了 |
[19:29] | Mary, Mary, | 玛丽 玛丽 |
[19:29] | we’re about to play A.P.C. | 我们正打算玩A.P.C. |
[19:31] | A.P.C.? | 什么A.P.C. |
[19:33] | Astrophysics charades. | 天体物理学的猜哑谜游戏 |
[19:38] | Okay, you’ve waited long enough. | 好吧 你等得够久了 |
[19:40] | Hi, boys! | 伙计们 |
[19:47] | Wow, what a roomful of weirdos. | 一屋子的怪胎 |
[19:56] | So you two together? | 你们俩一起的吗 |
[20:01] | Okay, okay, ready. | 好了 好了 准备好 |
[20:03] | – Uh… book! – Taxi! | -书 -出租车 |
[20:05] | Uh… journal! | 期刊 |
[20:07] | Theory! | 理论 |
[20:10] | 24 words. | 二十四个单词 |
[20:11] | First word. | 第一个单词 |
[20:13] | – It’s a small world. – Second word. | -世界真小 -第二个单词 |
[20:15] | The first word or the second word? | 第一个单词还是第二个单词 |
[20:16] | Two, the number two. | 二 二号 |
[20:21] | Second word is… sky. | 第二个单词是 天空 |
[20:25] | Oh-oh-oh-oh! Big giant head. | 知道知道 大头伟哥 |
[20:30] | Outer space. | 外太空 |
[20:33] | Oh-oh-oh-oh! Alien, I’m an alien. | 外星人 我是外星人 |
[20:35] | No-oo! | 不 |
[20:37] | You the man. | 你真男人 |
[20:40] | Uhh… revolution. | 公转 |
[20:42] | Uh… inertia. | 惯性 |
[20:44] | Oh! Oh! “Two celestial bodies of equal mass… | “两个质量相同的天体 |
[20:46] | Sharing a single gravitational field | 处于同一个引力场中 |
[20:48] | will exhibit identical rotational properties | 就会表现出完全相同的自转特性 |
[20:50] | for as long as their inertial integrity is maintained.” | 只要它们维持惯性的完整性 |
[20:58] | This– this is the physics blowout of the semester. | 这 这是本学期物理学的盛宴 |
[21:02] | Okay, who’s up for quantum pictionary? | 好了 谁要玩量子物理学画图猜字游戏 |
[21:06] | Men… | 男人 |
[21:08] | Can’t live with them… | 真让人受不了 |
[21:13] | Good night, Mary. | 晚安 玛丽 |
[21:22] | Okay… | 好了 |
[21:23] | Professor Plum gets into the library with a pillow | 梅教授抱着一个枕头去了图书馆 |
[21:28] | A pillow? | 一个枕头 |
[21:30] | You can kill someone with a pillow. | 你可以用枕头来杀人 |
[21:32] | There’s no pillow in clue. | 线索里可没有枕头 |
[21:33] | That’s what makes it so ingenious. | 这样才有独创性嘛 |
[21:35] | I’ve eliminated the library and the billiard room | 我把图书馆和台球房都排除了 |
[21:38] | and I’m pretty sure– | 我很确定 |
[21:40] | Hey, take a look at this! | 看看这个 |
[21:42] | What am I doing playing board games? | 有了它 谁还会玩棋盘游戏啊 |
[21:47] | Oh, my… | 娘诶 |