时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | I just cannot believe that | 真没天理 |
[00:11] | they moved us to this lousy table. | 居然把咱们打发到这么个破位子上 |
[00:13] | Yeah, I can see the ice in the urinals, for crying out loud. | 是啊 我都能看到小便池里的冰块 搞什么名堂 |
[00:18] | That’s it, I’m gonna go talk to the guy in the monkey suit | 受不了了 我要去找衣着花哨的老板 |
[00:20] | and find out what’s goin’ on. | 好好理论一番 |
[00:22] | Well, everybody, I’d like to propose a toast. | 诸位 我来敬大家一杯 |
[00:25] | Uh, no. No, Harry. Let me. | 哦 不 哈里 让我来 |
[00:27] | To someone who has been an inspiration to us all | 敬某位 一直鼓舞大家士气 |
[00:31] | and a beacon of light in a dark | 犹如黑暗中的灯塔 |
[00:33] | and ominous fog of mediocrity– | 为平庸之人扫清迷雾 |
[00:36] | to me. | 敬我自己 |
[00:38] | – Can I see it? – I’ve been immortalized. | -我能看一眼吗 -我已永垂不朽 |
[00:41] | Ah, yep. It’s not just anybody | 是啊 没错 并不是每个人都能 |
[00:44] | who gets to be in the Pendleton yearbook. | 出现在潘德顿大学的年鉴上的 |
[00:46] | Only those people who work at or attend Pendleton. | 只有那些在那工作过或念过书的人可以 |
[00:50] | Okay, well, Marizio said he can’t give us our table back. | 问了 餐馆老板说我们原来的位子没戏了 |
[00:54] | He’s saving it for someone important, some bigwig. | 留给某位重要人士了 大人物 |
[00:56] | A bigger wig than I? | 比我还大的人物吗 |
[00:59] | Whoa! Check it out, you guys. It’s Mark Hamill. | 哇塞 你们快看 是马克·汉米尔 |
[01:08] | I cannot believe | 真不敢相信 |
[01:09] | we had to give up our table for Luke Skywalker. | 我们得把好位子让给卢克·天行者 |
[01:12] | “Ooh, look at me. I’m so important. | “看看我 多么的重要 |
[01:14] | My father’s Darth Vader.” | 我老爸是达斯·维达[黑武士]” |
[01:17] | He is? | 真的吗 |
[01:19] | I’m gonna go over there and I’m gonna get our table back. | 我得过去 非把咱们的位子要回来不可 |
[01:22] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Remember, Sally, | 喂喂喂 记住 莎莉 |
[01:24] | he’s a celebrity and therefore our superior. | 人家可是名人 而且级别比咱们高 |
[01:29] | – Uh, you’re Mark Hamill, right? – Yes. | -你是马克·汉米尔吗 -是的 |
[01:32] | Okay, well, look, I hate to do this, but I really… | 听着 我不想这么做 但是… |
[01:34] | No problem at all. It’s okay. | 完全没问题 没关系 |
[01:36] | – Here we go. – Um, what are you doing? | -我会签给你 -你在干什么 |
[01:39] | Well, signing my name. | 签上我的名字 |
[01:41] | I don’t need proof, pal! | 我并不需要你的证明 伙计 |
[01:43] | I know it’s you! | 我知道你是谁 |
[01:45] | Move over, sweetie. Get up! | 亲爱的 闪开 快起来 |
[01:50] | All right, here’s what’s gonna happen, okay? | 好吧 我就打开天窗说亮话了 |
[01:53] | My family is gonna sit here | 我的家人要坐在这里 |
[01:55] | and you guys are gonna sit over there. | 而你们几个坐到那边去 |
[02:03] | Hey, how about this: | 这样如何 |
[02:04] | I’ll give you a copy of my new book, and we’ll call it even. | 我给你一本我的新书 这样咱们互不相欠了 |
[02:07] | Okay, how about this? Why don’t you book over to that table? | 那这样如何 你订的位子在那儿就坐那儿去 |
[02:10] | Look, I’m sorry. I’m not moving anywhere. | 很抱歉 我哪也不会去的 |
[02:12] | I disagree. | 我不这么认为 |
[02:15] | What– | 干嘛 |
[02:21] | He seems very down-to-earth. | 他看上去也没什么超能力啊 |
[02:28] | Ooh! Scrappy. | 真能打啊 |
[02:29] | May the force be with you, buddy! | 愿原力与你同在 老兄 |
[03:05] | Hey, guys, guess who’s on the front page? | 同志们 看看谁上了头版头条 |
[03:08] | – Ta-Da! Sally Solomon. – What? | -请看 莎莉·所罗门 -什么 |
[03:12] | “Local woman Sally Solomon | “本镇居民莎莉·所罗门 |
[03:14] | put her foot down for the common man last night | 昨晚为老百姓伸张正义 |
[03:16] | square on the chest of | 将正义之脚踹向了 |
[03:18] | Star Wars: special edition star Mark Hamill.” | 《星球大战》之主演马克·汉米尔的胸口 |
[03:21] | “This is huge! Said Solomon, | 这意义重大 正如所罗门所说 |
[03:23] | ‘just because I’m a nobody doesn’t mean I’m not somebody'”. | ‘我虽是小人物 却是不容小觑之人物'” |
[03:26] | Wow, that sounds like they’re | 哇塞 听起来他们 |
[03:29] | making you out to be some kind of hero or something. | 要把你塑造成一个英雄什么的 |
[03:31] | That’s nice, Sally. | 很棒嘛 莎莉 |
[03:34] | Not as nice as being published in the yearbook. | 不过与荣登年鉴相比 还是差点 |
[03:42] | Hello? Yeah, she does. | 喂 没错 她在 |
[03:45] | What, today? | 什么 今天吗 |
[03:46] | Yeah, yeah. Hold on, I’ll ask her. Uh, Sally, | 等下 我问问她 莎莉 |
[03:48] | they want you to be on “Good afternoon, Rutherford”. | 他们想让你上《午安拉瑟福》节目 |
[03:55] | That’s my second-favorite show. | 那是我第二喜欢的节目 |
[03:59] | – What’s your first favorite? – “Good morning, Rutherford”. | -那你最喜欢的节目是什么 -《早安拉瑟福》 |
[04:03] | Why are they making such a big deal out of this thing? | 他们干嘛把这件事弄得大惊小怪的 |
[04:06] | This is a joke, right? | 这是开玩笑吧 |
[04:07] | No, it’s not a joke at all. We’re superior beings. | 不 这绝不是玩笑 我们是高级生物 |
[04:10] | The spotlight was bound to find us sooner or later. | 迟早都会成为众人瞩目的焦点 |
[04:12] | She’ll be there. | 她会出席的 |
[04:14] | In fact, they’ll probably want to interview all of us. | 也许他们会采访我们所有人呢 |
[04:17] | Yeah. They’ll probably want the perspective of the guy | 是啊 他们可能想好好调查一下 |
[04:19] | who spent the whole fight hiding in the ladies’ room. | 打架发生时躲在女厕所里的那个家伙 |
[04:22] | I was not hiding! | 我不是躲起来了 |
[04:25] | I was freshening up. | 我是去梳洗一番 |
[04:31] | When we come back, we’ll meet Sally Solomon, | 接下来 我们将请到莎莉·所罗门 |
[04:34] | Rutherford’s newest hero. | 拉瑟福的新英雄 |
[04:36] | Good afternoon, Rutherford! | 午安拉瑟福 |
[04:39] | Clear! | 清场 |
[04:44] | – Hi. – Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[04:46] | I’m a big fan. | 我是你的忠实粉丝 |
[04:58] | Now, is there anything I can get you? Soda, water, coffee– | 请问你喝什么 汽水 白开水 咖啡 |
[05:01] | Oh, no, I can get it, thanks. Hey, you know, enough already. | 不用 我没问题的 喂 够了够了 |
[05:03] | – Oh, Sally, there you are. – Dick, where have you been? | -莎莉 你在这啊 -迪克 你去哪了 |
[05:06] | Putting on my own makeup, for starters. | 自己化妆准备下 |
[05:09] | – Where will I be sitting? – Who are you? | -我该坐在哪儿 -你是谁啊 |
[05:11] | Oh, I’m Dick Solomon. Perhaps you’ve read my book. | 我是迪克·所罗门 你可能已经看过我的书了 |
[05:15] | Why don’t you go sit over there on that couch | 你还是坐到那边的沙发去吧 |
[05:17] | underneath the air conditioner. | 在空调下面 |
[05:19] | Is that where you do emotional family reaction shots? | 那里是情绪激动的家人专区吗 |
[05:21] | Uh, sure. | 当然 |
[05:26] | Sally Solomon, you took your table back. | 莎莉·所罗门 你夺回了属于你的位子 |
[05:30] | Well, just ’cause a guy’s famous doesn’t mean | 是的 一个人很有名并不代表他可以 |
[05:33] | he can walk on people. | 不尊重他人 |
[05:38] | We love you, Sally! | 我们爱你 莎莉 |
[05:41] | Let’s go to the phones. | 我们来接听热线吧 |
[05:43] | You’re on the air with Sally Solomon. | 现在和你通话的是莎莉·所罗门 |
[05:45] | Uh, yeah, Sally, I just want to say, | 莎莉 我只想说 |
[05:48] | to heck with Mark Hamill, | 马克·汉米尔见鬼去吧 |
[05:50] | you should be in the next “Star Track” movie! | 你应该出演下一部《星际迷航》 |
[05:56] | No, I’m just a homemaker. | 不了 我只是个家庭主妇 |
[05:59] | Just because you’re a nobody | 你虽是小人物 |
[06:01] | doesn’t mean you’re not a somebody! | 却是不容小觑之人物 |
[06:08] | Okay, let’s take another caller. Go ahead. | 好的 我们来接听下一位观众 请讲 |
[06:11] | Oh, my goodness, yes. | 我的天啊 |
[06:13] | I am congratulating Miss Sally Solomon, | 我想恭喜莎莉·所罗门小姐 |
[06:17] | and I am wondering if she can speak a bit about | 我想问问她 能否稍微谈谈那位 |
[06:20] | the brave and, some might say, gorgeous person | 勇猛 或者说 是帅呆了的 |
[06:23] | who made the reservations. | 预订座位的人 |
[06:30] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢你 |
[06:35] | Oh, I think it’s great. | 我觉得不错 |
[06:36] | Well, hi, Dick. I saw the show. | 嗨 迪克 我看了节目了 |
[06:38] | Sally was wonderful. She has such a presence. | 莎莉表现得棒极了 很有明星范儿 |
[06:44] | Yeah, that. | 没错 是啊 |
[06:46] | It’s so exciting to see somebody you know on TV. | 能在电视上看到认识的人真是太激动了 |
[06:49] | Yeah, Jerry Springer had | 是啊 有次我叔叔珍妮弗 |
[06:50] | my uncle Jennifer on once. | 上了杰瑞·斯普林格的脱口秀 |
[06:56] | Well, I guess it’s great being on television if | 我猜上电视的感觉是挺不错的 |
[07:00] | you’re one of those people that always has to be looked at | 如果你是那种喜欢受关注 |
[07:02] | you know, one of those pathetic types that | 无时无刻都想成为 |
[07:04] | always needs to be the center of attention. | 焦点人物的悲催鬼 |
[07:07] | Hello! I’m speaking over here! | 喂 我在这儿说话呢 |
[07:11] | – I’m sorry. Did you say something? – All I’m saying is, | -对不起 你说什么了 -我想说的是 |
[07:13] | there’s something wrong in this country | 这个国家太可悲了 |
[07:15] | when people are fawned over for attacking movie stars | 老百姓对袭击明星的人趋之若鹜 |
[07:17] | while brilliant physics professors toil on in obscurity. | 聪明绝顶的物理教授辛勤工作却默默无闻 |
[07:21] | Isn’t that what the Nobel Prize is for? | 诺贝尔奖不正是补偿你们的吗 |
[07:24] | Oh, please, don’t get me started | 拜托了 别逼我吐槽 |
[07:26] | on that vacuous popularity contest. | 那个比赛既无意义又过于大众化 |
[07:30] | Oh, remember what Andy Warhol said. | 记得安迪·沃霍尔说过的话吗 |
[07:32] | What? “I bet if I paint this can of soup, | 什么 “我打赌如果我给这汤罐头喷漆 |
[07:35] | some sucker will pay a million dollars for it”? | 肯定会有疯子花一百万去买” |
[07:37] | After that. | 这之后说的 |
[07:38] | The thing about everybody being famous for 15 minutes. | 说每个人都有机会做十五分钟的名人 |
[07:41] | Fifteen minutes? | 十五分钟 |
[07:42] | This is Sally’s 15 minutes. Let her enjoy them. | 这是莎莉的十五分钟 让她好好享受吧 |
[07:45] | Fifteen minutes? | 十五分钟 |
[07:48] | Fame is so fleeting. | 名气是这么转瞬即逝啊 |
[07:55] | Poor Sally. | 可怜的莎莉 |
[08:02] | Hey, Solomon, that lady who decked Luke Skywalker | 所罗门 那个把卢克·天行者放倒的女人 |
[08:05] | has the same last name as you– “Solomon.” | 和你同姓 都叫”所罗门” |
[08:08] | – Yeah, yeah, she’s my aunt. – No way. | -是啊 她是我姑妈 -不可能 |
[08:11] | – Actually, she is. – You are such a liar! | -事实上 她的确是 -你真是个大骗子 |
[08:14] | – Let’s get him! – Wait, wait, wait! | -收拾他 -等下 等下 |
[08:19] | Yes, I will tell her. | 好的 我会转告她 |
[08:22] | Okay, I’ll tell her! | 好的 我会转告她的 |
[08:24] | Tommy, I’ve been trying to call you for two hours. | 汤米 我给你打电话打了两个多小时了 |
[08:26] | The phone’s been ringing off the hook. | 电话一直响个不停 |
[08:28] | Everybody wants to talk to Sally. | 人人都想和莎莉通话 |
[08:30] | That last guy was the manager of the Scone Zone. | 刚刚打来的是点心店的老板 |
[08:33] | They want to name a latte after her. | 他们想用”莎莉”命名拿铁咖啡 |
[08:35] | Oh, those poor, misguided fools. | 那些可怜的被误导的傻子们 |
[08:38] | Even with a generous grace period, | 即使给她宽限期 |
[08:40] | her 15 minutes were over hours ago. | 莎莉的”十五分钟”也早就是过眼云烟了 |
[08:44] | What a great day! | 今天过得太棒了 |
[08:46] | Harry, could you do me a favor and grab me a mineral water? | 哈里 麻烦你帮我拿瓶矿泉水 |
[08:49] | – Okay, Sally. – Sally, when’s dinner? | -好的 莎莉 -莎莉 什么时候开饭 |
[08:51] | Oh, I ate. | 我吃过了 |
[08:53] | – Where? – Marizio’s. | -在哪吃的 -马家饭店 |
[08:55] | Marizio’s? | 马家饭店 |
[08:57] | Yeah, he called the station right after the show. | 节目一结束老板就给电视台打电话了 |
[08:58] | He said he felt awful about how I was treated there. | 他对我在那儿的遭遇深表歉意 |
[09:00] | Guess which table he gave me? | 猜猜他让我坐哪张桌子 |
[09:02] | – No! – Yes! | -不是吧 -是的 |
[09:04] | While you were with Marizio, | 你在餐馆吃香喝辣的时候 |
[09:06] | I’ve been acting like your stupid secretary. | 我却得给你做白痴秘书 |
[09:08] | I’ll take those, ’cause from now on | 我来接替你 从现在开始 |
[09:10] | I’m Sally’s stupid secretary. | 我是莎莉的白痴秘书 |
[09:16] | Hello. Mm-hmm. | 你好 嗯 |
[09:19] | Well, it’s kind of short notice. Well, okay. | 临时通知好仓促哦 没问题 |
[09:22] | We’ll expect you to send a town car. | 派辆高级轿车来接啊 |
[09:25] | Oh! With a driver. Okay. | 还得有司机 好的 |
[09:28] | This is big. Sally, | 超级好消息 莎莉 |
[09:31] | you are throwing out the first pitch at the championship | 你被邀请在拉瑟福 |
[09:35] | game of the Rutherford senior citizens’ high-arc | 老年慢投垒球 |
[09:39] | modified slow-pitch world series. | 冠军锦标赛上开球 |
[09:43] | I’ve always dreamed. | 我一直梦想着这一天 |
[09:45] | – I’ll lay out your gown. – Just a minute, Missy. | -我去给你准备礼服 -等一下 小丫头 |
[09:48] | I think you’re forgetting something– our dinner. | 我看你忘了件事吧 我们的晚餐 |
[09:51] | Tonight I’d like you to make something stroganoffy. | 今晚我想吃点俄罗斯风味的 |
[09:54] | Mmm, I’m sorry, but due to a prior commitment, | 我很抱歉 但鉴于事先承诺 |
[09:56] | Miss Sullivan’s dinner-making will have to be rescheduled. | 索洛雯小姐的晚餐事务必须重新安排 |
[09:58] | Enough! | 够了 |
[10:00] | Lieutenant, as of right now, | 副指挥官 从现在起 |
[10:01] | I order you to be no longer famous. | 我命令你不准再做名人 |
[10:03] | – You can’t order that. – Think of the mission. | -命令也没用 -想一想我们的任务 |
[10:05] | This is bigger than the mission! | 这比任务更重要 |
[10:07] | I didn’t ask for this mantle. | 黄袍加身我也不想 |
[10:09] | The people of Rutherford need a Sally Solomon, | 拉瑟福的人民需要一位英雄 |
[10:12] | and it just so happens | 于是顺应天意 |
[10:14] | I am Sally Solomon. | 莎莉·所罗门便是这位英雄 |
[10:17] | So I will be their Sally Solomon. I can do no less. | 我会做他们的英雄 我责无旁贷 |
[10:21] | Play ball! | 比赛开始吧 |
[10:33] | Hi, hi, hi, hi. More flowers for Sally. | 你们好啊 好啊 送给莎莉的花又到了 |
[10:37] | Gladiolas. Very nice. | 剑兰花 好漂亮 |
[10:39] | Hello, Dubie. | 你好 小杜 |
[10:47] | Listen, be a love and put them with the others, would you? | 听着 帮我把这些和之前送来的放到一起 |
[10:50] | Hi, boys. Sorry to keep you waiting. | 伙计们 大家好 抱歉让你们久等了 |
[10:53] | Now, Sally, they just want to do an interview | 莎莉 他们就想做个采访 |
[10:55] | and pop a few photos of you just being yourself. | 拍一些你的生活照 |
[10:58] | Well, that’s fine. Why don’t I just walk over | 那好啊 那我就走到 |
[11:00] | to my favorite chair and relax like I always do. | 最喜欢的沙发那边 像我平时那样休息 |
[11:11] | I did some modeling in my day. | 我以前也做过模特 |
[11:15] | ‘Course, I had a very bad experience, though. | 不过 往事不堪回首 |
[11:17] | The runway stopped and I didn’t. | T台到头了 但我却接着走了下去 |
[11:21] | Out, out, out, out, out. | 出去 出去 出去 出去 |
[11:23] | Why do I have to stay in the kitchen? | 为什么我必须待在厨房里 |
[11:24] | The “Rutherford Bugle” is having a photo shoot | 《拉瑟福号角报》正在给莎莉 |
[11:26] | to capture the private side of Sally Solomon, | 拍一些展现她私生活的照片 |
[11:29] | and we need to keep the public out of the way. | 我们必须让打酱油的人离远点 |
[11:31] | But– but it’s my living room! | 但那是我的客厅啊 |
[11:34] | Dick, we’re trying to create an atmosphere here– | 迪克 我们想营造一种氛围 |
[11:37] | you know, something with a little less you. | 一种少一点你的存在的氛围 |
[11:42] | Keep moving, boys! We’re losing light! | 动作快点 伙计们 天马上就要黑了 |
[11:45] | Don’t they know that I’m in the yearbook? | 他们不知道我上过年鉴吗 |
[11:47] | Boy, is this sucking. | 好家伙 简直太郁闷了 |
[11:50] | Would you please | 你们 |
[11:51] | keep it down, people? | 能不能小点声 群众们 |
[11:55] | “People!” | “群众们” |
[11:57] | He called us “people!” | 他管我们叫”群众们” |
[11:59] | No one…calls us “people”. | 没人能管我们叫”群众们” |
[12:02] | And then he screamed like a little girl. | 然后他像个小姑娘一样尖叫起来 |
[12:05] | That’s great, I love that. | 说的太好了 我喜欢 |
[12:07] | I’ve got a terrific idea for a photo. | 我对写真有个很棒的想法 |
[12:09] | Sally, why don’t you show them how many little debbies | 莎莉 你为什么不秀一下你一次 |
[12:11] | you can shove into your mouth at one time? | 能把多少块小饼干塞进嘴里 |
[12:14] | Yeah, why don’t you let ’em take a picture of you | 没错 你为什么不让他们照一张 |
[12:16] | in the kitchen, burning our dinner? | 你在厨房把我们晚饭烧焦的照片 |
[12:19] | Why don’t you take a picture | 不如拍一张 |
[12:20] | of her trying to find a boyfriend? | 她”跪求”男朋友的照片吧 |
[12:21] | Although it’d have to be a long exposure. | 不过求太久 曝光时间要比较长哦 |
[12:25] | Lies! Lies! | 说谎 说谎 |
[12:27] | They’re all lies! | 他们全在说谎 |
[12:36] | Hey, sorry about our little misunderstanding the other day, | 抱歉那天我们误会你了 |
[12:38] | Solomon. I guess she really is your aunt. | 所罗门 看来她的确是你姑妈 |
[12:41] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, whatever. | 是啊 是啊 没什么 |
[12:43] | Yeah, must be pretty cool living with a celebrity. | 和名人生活在一起一定很棒吧 |
[12:45] | Yeah, you want to come under the bleachers | 你想去露天看台底下 |
[12:47] | and throw stuff at the soccer team? | 往足球队身上扔东西吗 |
[12:49] | Oh, I have a class right now, actually. | 事实上 我现在有课 |
[12:52] | Oh. So now your aunt’s on TV | 你姑妈上电视就了不起啦 |
[12:54] | and suddenly you’re too cool to hang out with us? | 和我们一起玩很丢份儿是吧 |
[12:56] | – Let’s get him! – Wait– | -收拾他 -等下 |
[13:00] | For god sakes, Pepper, get out! | 拜托了 胡椒仔 出去玩 |
[13:03] | Look, it’s that slutty little beagle from next door! | 快看 隔壁家那只放荡的小猎犬在那儿哦 |
[13:14] | Careful! Don’t let him in! | 小心 别让它进来了 |
[13:18] | Run along, Pepper. | 出去玩吧 胡椒仔 |
[13:23] | I’ve been trying to get him out for an hour. | 为了让它出去 我已经努力一钟头了 |
[13:27] | That must be an awfully long time in Mary world, | 这一钟头一定超级漫长 |
[13:31] | where 15 minutes lasts for five days! | 因为玛丽世界的十五分钟等于五天还没完 |
[13:35] | – Is this about Sally? – Yes! | -你是在说莎莉吗 -当然 |
[13:39] | Do you think you could get her to speak at my rotary | 你能请她下周来我的午宴上 |
[13:42] | luncheon next week? Harry won’t return my calls. | 发言吗 哈里不回我的电话 |
[13:44] | – Oh, Mary, you too? – Oh, Dick, | -你也变这样了 玛丽 -迪克 |
[13:47] | why are you so upset about this? What do you want? | 为什么对这事你这么烦 你想怎样 |
[13:50] | Fame! I want to live forever, | 我要出名 我要永垂不朽 |
[13:52] | light up the sky like a flame– fame! | 我要做名人 用万丈光芒照亮穹苍 |
[13:59] | Don’t blame Sally. | 别责怪莎莉 |
[14:01] | She punched out a star and some glitter stuck to her fist. | 她揍的是大明星 身价也自然跟着水涨船高 |
[14:05] | Could have happened to anybody in the restaurant. | 这种好事有可能落到当时餐馆里任何人的头上 |
[14:09] | I never thought of that. | 我怎么没想到呢 |
[14:11] | My god, you’re right! | 我的天啊 你说的对 |
[14:14] | Oh, Mary! | 玛丽 |
[14:17] | How can I repay you? | 我怎么报答你呢 |
[14:19] | Glad I could help. | 很高兴能帮到你 |
[14:23] | No-oo! | 不要啊 |
[14:35] | Mark Hamill! | 马克·汉米尔 |
[14:38] | Yes. | 是我 |
[14:40] | I’m sorry, sir. There is a line. | 对不起 先生 请排队 |
[14:42] | And you have crossed it. You’re sitting at my table. | 你也没守规矩 你占了我的桌子 |
[14:45] | – What? – Prepare to be heaved into nonfiction. | -什么 -准备好面对现实世界吧 |
[14:48] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. Security. | 保安快来 |
[14:50] | Uh, we don’t have security. | 我们没有保安 |
[14:52] | Not so tough without “chew-bacon” around, are we? | “狗骨头”没在手 翅膀就硬不起来了吧 |
[14:57] | – I think I can take him. – Thanks. | -我想我能搞定他 -谢了 |
[14:59] | You know, just because you’re somebody | 听着 你虽是大人物 |
[15:02] | doesn’t mean that I’m not… somebody else! | 我却是…我却是大大滴人物 |
[15:05] | You hear me? | 听到没 |
[15:10] | Well, now I see how fame works. | 现在我算是明白出名的潜规则了 |
[15:14] | When a woman stands up to a celebrity, she’s a hero, | 当一个女人与名人对峙时 她就是英雄 |
[15:17] | but when a man three times his size picks a fight with him | 当一个男人被比自己壮三圈的大汉 |
[15:20] | for no apparent reason, suddenly he’s the bad guy. | 无缘无故痛扁时 这个男人却是坏蛋 |
[15:24] | It’s just so unfair! | 太不公平了 |
[15:29] | Uh, Tommy, | 汤米 |
[15:30] | maybe we should get out of here | 我们出去吧 |
[15:32] | and maybe go grab a Rusty burger or something. | 去”拉斯提汉堡”或是其它都行 |
[15:34] | Oh, well, I thought you didn’t want to be seen with me | 你不是不想和我一起在外露面吗 |
[15:36] | ’cause Sally was so famous. | 因为会受莎莉名气所累 |
[15:38] | Oh, let it go, Tommy. Sally is so over. | 已成旧事了 汤米 莎莉是过去时了 |
[15:43] | – She is? – She is? | -是吗 -是吗 |
[15:45] | Yeah, now everyone’s talking about that woman | 现在人人都在谈论 |
[15:47] | in east Rutherford who’s living on nothing but spices. | 东拉瑟福一个靠吃辣椒粉维生的女人 |
[15:50] | – What, like paprika? – Probably. | -什么 调味用的辣椒粉吗 -差不多 |
[15:53] | – Hide the paper! Hide the paper! – Why? | -把报纸藏起来 把报纸藏起来 -为什么 |
[15:55] | Because Sally’s not in it. | 因为莎莉没上报纸 |
[16:03] | Any phone calls? | 有来电吗 |
[16:07] | – No. – Thank god. | -没有 -谢天谢地 |
[16:10] | Peace and quiet. Peace and quiet. | 平静祥和 平静祥和 |
[16:12] | Uh, Harry, | 哈里 |
[16:14] | where are the fresh flowers that come every morning? | 每天早上都要送来的鲜花呢 |
[16:15] | The ones in there are wilted. | 放在那儿的已经枯萎了 |
[16:17] | They did come this morning, didn’t they? | 今早到底送来了没有 |
[16:20] | Yes. | 送来了 |
[16:22] | They came. But they were mums. | 的确送来了 但送的是菊花 |
[16:25] | And I know you don’t like mums, and so I threw ’em out. | 我知道你不喜欢菊花 所以我把花扔了 |
[16:29] | And that’s what happened. | 就是这么回事 |
[16:33] | You are good to me. | 你对我真好 |
[16:35] | And now I must rest. | 现在我必须休息了 |
[16:40] | And to think that I wanted fame. That could have been me. | 我还一心想要出名 真出了落这下场的就是我了 |
[16:45] | It’s so sad. She was so big. | 真是太悲哀了 她曾经那么伟岸 |
[16:47] | She still is big. | 她依然伟岸 |
[16:50] | It’s the planet that got small. | 是这个星球萎缩了 |
[16:54] | Now if you’ll excuse me, | 请允许我失陪了 |
[16:57] | madam needs me. | 莎莉女士需要我 |
[17:21] | Yes? | 来了 |
[17:23] | – Housekeeping. – Oh, come on in. | -打扫房间 -请进 |
[17:25] | Mr. Hamill, I will not lie to you. | 汉米尔先生 我不打算对你撒谎 |
[17:27] | I am not from housekeeping. | 我不是来打扫房间的 |
[17:30] | I’m here because my sister, | 我是因为我姐姐才过来的 |
[17:33] | who is your biggest fan in the world, | 她是你的忠实粉丝 |
[17:35] | has only 72 hours to live! | 她的生命只剩下七十二个小时 |
[17:41] | Gee, I’m so sorry. I wish there was something I could do. | 我深表遗憾 真希望我能做点什么 |
[17:44] | Actually, there is. | 事实上 有你可做的 |
[17:46] | Come with me to old downtown Rutherford, | 和我一起去拉瑟福市中心 |
[17:49] | where you will be seen with her in a crowded restaurant. | 你将和她一起出现在人满为患的餐馆 |
[17:52] | She then gets to pummel you and become a media sweetheart. | 狠揍你一顿后 她便成为了媒体的宠儿 |
[17:54] | I’ll go get your bags. | 我去给你拿包包 |
[17:56] | Oh, this would be nice. You can wear this. | 这件挺好看 你可以穿这件 |
[18:04] | Could you get somebody from security up right away? | 能叫一些保安上来吗 |
[18:07] | What do you mean, there isn’t any? | 没有保安 你什么意思 |
[18:09] | The freakin’ Ewoks at the Sheraton had security! Come on! | 搞错没 人家喜来登连伊渥克族模型都配了保安 |
[18:13] | – Mr. Hamill! – He’s getting out! | -汉米尔先生 -他要出来了 |
[18:17] | – Mr. Hamill! – Help! | -汉米尔先生 -救命啊 |
[18:22] | We love you, Sally! | 我们爱你 莎莉 |
[18:24] | Just because you’re a nobody | 你虽是小人物 |
[18:26] | doesn’t mean you’re not somebody. | 却是不容小觑之人物 |
[18:31] | We love you, Sally! | 我们爱你 莎莉 |
[18:33] | Just because you’re a nobody | 你虽是小人物 |
[18:35] | doesn’t mean you’re not somebody. | 却是不容小觑之人物 |
[18:37] | Sally. | 莎莉 |
[18:40] | – They did love me, didn’t they? – What are you doing up? | -他们是爱我的 对吧 -你怎么起床了 |
[18:42] | The phone might ring. | 可能会来电话 |
[18:44] | Well, but it’s 4:00 in the morning. | 但现在是凌晨四点啊 |
[18:46] | It’s only 1:00 on the coast. | 西部时间才一点 |
[18:48] | Sally, I know this must be very painful. | 莎莉 我知道你现在痛苦万分 |
[18:52] | How could you know? | 你怎么会知道 |
[18:54] | You’ll never know what I had. | 你永远不会知道我曾经拥有的 |
[18:56] | Sure, you’re the high commander | 当然了 你是星际考察团的 |
[18:58] | of an intergalactic exploratory mission, but me? | 总指挥官 可我是什么你知道吗 |
[19:02] | I was a star. | 我曾经是天王巨星 |
[19:04] | At least you got to be famous for a little while. | 你做巨星的日子虽然短 可毕竟名满天下了啊 |
[19:07] | – It was good while it lasted. – How can I go on? | -刹那辉煌 即是永恒 -可我以后该怎么办 |
[19:11] | I’m not famous anymore, I’m not special. | 我不再出名 我不再特别 |
[19:13] | – I’m nobody! – You’re not nobody. | -我是平凡小人物 -你不是平凡小人物 |
[19:17] | You don’t have to be famous to be special. | 你不必因出名而特别 |
[19:20] | The world doesn’t know about Nina | 世人不认识尼娜 |
[19:22] | and how she goes to the old folks’ home every Wednesday | 不知道她每周三去养老院 |
[19:25] | and sings them happy songs | 为老人们唱欢乐的歌谣 |
[19:27] | despite her busy schedule and | 为此她扔下繁忙的工作 |
[19:30] | their constant requests that she go away. | 老人院一直求她别去 她依然坚持 |
[19:33] | That’s special. | 那就是特别 |
[19:35] | Officer Don sometimes takes money out of his own pocket | 唐警官有时自掏腰包 |
[19:38] | and feeds expired parking meters. | 给停车计时器续费 |
[19:41] | To save people from getting tickets? | 为了避免停车人吃罚单吗 |
[19:43] | No, he just hates doing the paperwork, but… | 不 他只是讨厌写罚款报告 但是 |
[19:46] | it’s still special. | 这仍然是特别 |
[19:49] | I know someone else who’s special. | 我还知道其他一些特别的人 |
[19:52] | Someone who helped to rescue me from an invisible box | 一个把我从隐形箱中救出来的人 |
[19:56] | and took care of a human baby | 一个把人类的小孩 |
[19:58] | as though it were her very own. | 当作亲生骨肉来照料的人 |
[19:59] | It wasn’t someone else! That was me, you idiot! | 那不是其他人 那是我 你个白痴 |
[20:02] | You’re the idiot! That’s my whole point! | 你才白痴 我不就是在说你吗 |
[20:05] | That’s why you’re special! | 这是你特别的原因 |
[20:10] | I guess I am– special, I mean, not an idiot. | 看来 我的确很特别 不是白痴那种特别 |
[20:16] | Thank you, commander. | 谢谢你 指挥官 |
[20:18] | – Good night, lieutenant. – Good night. | -晚安 副指挥 -晚安 |
[20:25] | Harry, where’ve you been? | 哈里 你去哪了 |
[20:27] | Chasin’ the dream, Sally. | 追逐梦想 莎莉 |
[20:29] | Chasin’ the dream. | 追逐梦想 |
[20:31] | Let it go, Harry. | 别再想了 哈里 |
[20:33] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[20:37] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[20:40] | It’s not over. | 没有结束 |
[20:42] | It’s far from over! | 远没有结束 |
[20:52] | “In an obvious and desperate attempt | “很明显 为借马克·汉米尔的 |
[20:54] | to cash in on Mark Hamill’s interstellar success, | 《星战》余辉进行恶意炒作 |
[20:57] | a source close to Sally Solomon last night called the bugle | 与莎莉·所罗门关系密切的知情人士 |
[21:00] | to tell all of Rutherford that Sally Solomon | 昨晚向本报爆料 声称莎莉·所罗门 |
[21:03] | is in fact an alien from a distant galaxy far, far away.” | 其实是一位外星人 来自遥远遥远的银河系” |
[21:11] | We’re back on top, Sally! | 我们重回头版头条了 莎莉 |
[21:14] | We’re back on top! | 我们重回头版头条了 |
[21:22] | Tommy, did you show your dad what I wrote in your yearbook? | 汤米 我给你写的年鉴留言 给你爸看了吗 |
[21:28] | – Tommy has a yearbook? – No. | -汤米也有年鉴吗 -没有 |
[21:30] | – Yes. – Yes. No. | -有 -有 没有 |
[21:33] | Where is it? | 在哪 |
[21:35] | In the oven. | 在烤箱里 |
[21:44] | Yours is slightly bigger. | 你的年鉴稍微大点儿 |