时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Dr. Solomon, the Dean’s office called. | 所罗门教授 系主任办公室来电 |
[00:28] | They say you never had your physical. | 他们说你一直没去体检 |
[00:29] | – How can they say that? – So you did take your physical? | -他们怎么能这么讲 -那么你已经做完体检了吗 |
[00:32] | I did nothing of the sort. | 我压根就没打算去 |
[00:34] | Everyone who works here has to take one. | 可学校的教职员工都必须去体检 |
[00:36] | I’ve scheduled you with Dr. Howard for this afternoon. | 我帮你预约了霍华德医生今天下午体检 |
[00:39] | Oh, well, Dr. Howard is in for a treat. | 那就赐予霍华德医生一次瞻仰的机会吧 |
[00:43] | I am a masterpiece, a perfect human being. | 我乃绝世之作 完美无缺的人类 |
[00:46] | Not a strand of DNA out of place. | 所有的DNA链都完美对称 |
[00:48] | He’ll probably want my organs to put on display. | 估计他会有种把我的器官拿去展览的冲动 |
[00:51] | Yeah, the sooner the better. | 没错 早死早投胎嘛 |
[00:57] | Oh, nice place. | 环境不错 |
[01:01] | It’s, uh… a bit sterile. | 这里 有点太洁净无菌了 |
[01:04] | And you could use a touch of potpourri | 你可以用些干花香料 |
[01:06] | to mask this somewhat disturbing smell. | 来遮掩这种难受的气味 |
[01:10] | But it’s nice and bright, | 不过这里优雅又明亮 |
[01:12] | in a glaring, fluorescent sort of way. | 明亮到刺眼的地步 |
[01:14] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[01:19] | Crunchy. | 嘎吱嘎吱 |
[01:21] | Now you can go ahead and disrobe. | 你可以开始脱衣服了 |
[01:24] | Righto. I’ll just be naked here… | 对 我马上就要一丝不挂了 |
[01:28] | in this cold room… | 这房间好冷哦 |
[01:30] | with these strange machines… | 身边还有这些奇怪的机器 |
[01:34] | gleaming instruments… | 明闪闪的器械 |
[01:36] | whose function I can only imagine. | 其功能只能想象 |
[01:42] | Now, now. | 镇定 镇定 |
[01:44] | Nothing to worry about. Aah! | 我要镇定 不能害怕 |
[01:49] | Will somebody make that music stop! | 有没有人把这该死的音乐关掉 |
[01:52] | Dick, I’ll be with you in a minute. | 迪克 我马上就过来看你 |
[01:54] | The hell you will! | 看你个大头鬼 |
[02:34] | Halloween is such a rip! | 万圣节真是够没劲的 |
[02:36] | There’s no big meal, | 没有大餐 |
[02:37] | you don’t get the day off, | 也不放假 |
[02:39] | and on top of that, it’s meaningless. | 说白了 毫无意义 |
[02:40] | Actually, Sally, uh, Halloween is revered | 实际上 莎莉 万圣节的可怕之处在于 |
[02:43] | as the day when the graves yawn and the dead rise. | 这一天坟墓会悄然打开 死去之人则缓缓而出 |
[02:46] | Plus you get to stick candy corns up your nose. | 而且还可以用玉米糖塞鼻孔 |
[02:52] | The most ridiculous thing happened today. | 今天发生了一件非常荒唐的事 |
[02:54] | Whoa! Get ready for the zinger. | 哇 等着听是啥爆炸性新闻 |
[02:56] | I had to take a physical. | 我被迫去做身体检查 |
[03:00] | That’s not the least bit funny. | 一点都不爆炸 |
[03:03] | But when I got to the doctor’s, | 但是我一到医生那里 |
[03:04] | for some reason I got scared, and I had to leave. | 不知怎么的 我就害怕了 然后我就跑了 |
[03:07] | Well, what do you have to be scared of? | 你到底害怕什么呢 |
[03:08] | These bodies they’re human. They can’t tell you’re an alien. | 咱们的身体是人类的 他们看不出你是外星人的 |
[03:10] | Yeah, I mean, besides, | 对啊 再说了 |
[03:12] | you’ve already been to the doctor for your foot. | 你之前不也找医生看过脚吗 |
[03:13] | But that was to fix something. | 可那次是为了治病 |
[03:15] | Now he’s just going in looking for trouble. | 现在他是准备找毛病 |
[03:22] | So, Dick, did you go to the doctor? | 迪克 你去看医生了吗 |
[03:24] | If you’re asking me if I went to the doctor, | 如果你是问我有没有去医生那里 |
[03:27] | yes, I went to the doctor. | 是的 我去医生那里了 |
[03:29] | What’d he say? | 他怎么说 |
[03:31] | Oh, the usual. “Hi. How are you?” | 很平常啊 你好 最近怎么样 |
[03:33] | “Where are you going? Come back!” | 你去哪儿 给我回来 |
[03:37] | You’re just being silly. | 你真是太糊涂了 |
[03:38] | You’re just like my cousin Paul. | 你就像我表哥保罗 |
[03:40] | He avoided going to the doctor, | 他一直不愿去看医生 |
[03:42] | kept putting it off and putting it off | 一直往后拖往后拖 |
[03:43] | until one day he just dropped dead. | 直到有一天 他直接倒地翘辫子了 |
[03:45] | So he never had to go to the doctor? | 这么说他之前从不用去看医生 |
[03:48] | Oh, hey, Dick, you forgot your lunch. | 迪克 你忘了拿午餐了 |
[03:50] | Oh, thank you, Sally. | 谢谢你 莎莉 |
[03:52] | Where is it? | 午餐呢 |
[03:53] | I forgot it. | 我忘了 |
[03:55] | Sally, I’m glad you’re here. | 莎莉 很高兴你来了 |
[03:57] | I have to go to a Halloween party tonight. | 今晚我得去参加万圣节派对 |
[03:59] | I was wondering if you could house-sit for me. | 我想问你可不可以帮我看家 |
[04:01] | I’d hate for no one to be there | 我可不想家里一个人都没有 |
[04:02] | – to give those cute little kids candy. – Why? | -没办法发糖果给那些可爱的小孩 -为什么 |
[04:05] | Because, otherwise, the little brats egg your house | 因为不给糖的话 那些小鬼会朝你家扔鸡蛋 |
[04:06] | and cover your trees with toilet paper. | 让你家的树缠满厕纸 |
[04:09] | Sure, Albright. A beautiful woman like me | 是啊 欧布莱特 我这么娇艳如花 |
[04:10] | has no plans on Halloween. | 万圣节当然无事可干 |
[04:12] | I’m so sorry. What was I thinking? | 真抱歉 我真是糊涂了 |
[04:14] | No, I mean it. I actually have nothing to do. | 不 我是认真的 我是真的无事可干 |
[04:16] | Oh, thank you so much. | 那可真是太感谢了 |
[04:19] | Dr. Solomon, if you don’t get your physical, | 所罗门教授 如果你不去做体检 |
[04:21] | they’re gonna hold your paychecks until you do. | 你就别想领到薪水了 |
[04:23] | Oh, oh, Nina. | 尼娜 |
[04:25] | Of course, I’ll go. I’m looking forward to it. | 我当然会去啦 我很期待的哟 |
[04:27] | That’s better. | 那还差不多 |
[04:29] | Come with me, Nina. Please! | 陪我一起去吧 尼娜 求你了 |
[04:31] | I can’t face the doctor alone. | 我一个人不敢去看医生啦 |
[04:32] | – What are you afraid of? – Oh, I don’t know. | -你到底在害怕什么啊 -我也不知道 |
[04:35] | Ever since I went there, I’m scared of everything. | 反正只要我一到那里 我什么都害怕 |
[04:37] | Come with me, please! | 陪我一起去啦 求你啦 |
[04:39] | Me? Why don’t you ask Dr. Albright? | 为什么求我 你怎么不求欧布莱特教授 |
[04:42] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[04:43] | Seeing me naked and vulnerable, | 让她看着我赤身裸体 惊慌无助 |
[04:45] | quivering with fear? | 恐惧颤抖 |
[04:46] | Oh, ho, I wouldn’t give her the satisfaction. | 哼 我才不会满足她呢 |
[04:50] | Well, why do I have to get the satisfaction? | 你倒是挺舍得满足我 |
[04:56] | Nina, could you tie my gown? | 尼娜 你能帮我系起来吗 |
[04:59] | Did you turn it around yet? | 那你已经转过身了吗 |
[05:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:07] | Dick, good to have you back. How are you doing? | 迪克 真高兴你又回来了 感觉怎么样 |
[05:10] | Fine, doctor. I feel fine. | 挺好 医生 我感觉挺好 |
[05:12] | My pulse is normal, blood pressure’s fine. | 我脉搏正常 血压稳定 |
[05:14] | Looks like I’m good to go. Thank you, doctor. | 健康到可以离开了 谢谢你医生 |
[05:15] | If you don’t mind, Dick, | 要是你不介意的话 迪克 |
[05:17] | I’d like to take a look myself. | 还是由我来检查吧 |
[05:19] | Now why don’t you just… | 现在你只需要 |
[05:21] | open your mouth. | 张开嘴巴 |
[05:25] | Come on now, honey. Open up for the nice doctor. | 好啦 乖乖 张开嘴给医生伯伯看看 |
[05:29] | Dick, I can’t help you if you don’t cooperate. | 迪克 你不合作的话我很难帮到你 |
[05:31] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你什么意思啦 |
[05:32] | I’m here. I’m disrobed. | 我来了 脱光了 |
[05:33] | I’ve done everything you could reasonably expect. | 你想让我做的我都做了 |
[05:35] | Now it’s time for me to go. Good-bye. | 现在我该走了 再见 |
[05:36] | Dick, your clothes! | 迪克 你的衣服 |
[05:38] | Oh, keep ’em! | 留给你们了 |
[05:50] | No poison in that one. | 这个没有毒 |
[05:57] | More raisins than I care for, | 葡萄干多了点 |
[05:58] | but there’s no crime in that. | 但多放也没罪 |
[06:06] | Who’s that supposed to be? | 你们这是扮的谁啊 |
[06:07] | Julius and Ethel Rosenberg. | 朱利斯和艾瑟尔·罗森堡夫妇 |
[06:10] | I think the guy at the store made a mistake. | 我想服装店里的人弄错戏服了 |
[06:13] | All right, come on, guys, lock and load. | 好了 咱们走吧 锁门走人 |
[06:14] | We’re going to Albright’s. | 咱们去欧布莱特家 |
[06:15] | Why? What for? | 为啥 去干嘛啊 |
[06:17] | It’s Halloween, Harry. | 今天是万圣节 哈里 |
[06:18] | And every little brat in Rutherford | 拉瑟福所有的小鬼头 |
[06:20] | is hopped up higher than a kite on M&Ms. | 会为了糖豆跳的比风筝都高 |
[06:24] | And from what I hear, | 而且据我所知 |
[06:25] | Albright’s house is ground zero for destruction. | 欧布莱特家是重点打劫的靶心 |
[06:29] | Oh, no, that sounds too dangerous. You can count me out. | 不要 听起来好危险 我不跟你们去 |
[06:31] | Good. Stay here, Harry. | 好啊 那就待这儿吧 哈里 |
[06:34] | Alone. | 孤零零的 |
[06:35] | All alone. | 一个人待着 |
[06:37] | I don’t care. | 我无所谓 |
[06:41] | On Halloween. | 在万圣节 |
[06:42] | Fright night. | 恐怖之夜 |
[06:44] | When the dead become living and the living become dead! | 在今夜 死而复生 生不如死 |
[06:48] | I don’t care. | 人家不在乎啦 |
[06:51] | Hi, hi, hi. Trick or treat. | 你们好 不给糖果就捣乱 |
[06:56] | Ohhh, Julius and Ethel Rosenberg. | 哟 朱利斯和艾瑟尔·罗森堡夫妇 |
[07:02] | Lovely costumes. Very nice. | 扮得真好 非常好 |
[07:04] | Thanks, Dubie. | 谢谢你 杜比 |
[07:05] | Oh, Harry, you’re an alien. | 哟 哈里 你是个外星人啊 |
[07:07] | I am not! | 人家不是 |
[07:10] | I mean…yes. | 我是说 是啊 |
[07:15] | All right, come on, Tommy. Let’s get out of here. | 好啦 走吧 汤米 咱们走 |
[07:17] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[07:21] | Oh, fudge. | 该死的 |
[07:22] | My lighter went down the air vent. | 我的打火机掉进通风口了 |
[07:25] | Oh, hey. Here, I got some matches. | 喂 拿着 我这里有火柴 |
[07:28] | Oh, that would get me through this pack, | 这些够我抽完这一包了 |
[07:29] | but what am I gonna do for the rest of the night? | 可是抽完了这包 长夜漫漫很难熬啊 |
[07:31] | Oh, chain smoke. Yeah. | 那就一支接一支的抽 别断火 |
[07:39] | Oh, Dorothy. You look great. | 桃乐茜 你可真好看[《绿野仙踪》主人公] |
[07:42] | Oh, I wanted to come as a flying monkey, | 我本来是想扮成飞猴的 |
[07:44] | but I shaved my legs, and the whole look fell apart. | 但是我之前把腿毛给剃了 扮起来完全不像 |
[07:47] | You’re a riot, little darling. | 你可真有趣 小宝贝 |
[07:51] | Arrr, maties. | 哇呀呀 弟兄们 |
[07:53] | Heave to whilst I hoist me Jolly Roger. | 顶风停船 我要升起海盗旗 |
[07:57] | Dick, you’re a pirate. | 迪克 你居然扮成海盗了 |
[07:59] | Oh, thanks a lot. | 我谢你啊 |
[08:01] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[08:02] | You didn’t have to tell everybody. | 就算你猜到了有必要告诉所有人吗 |
[08:04] | Who are you supposed to be? | 你扮的又是谁啊 |
[08:06] | I’ll give you a hint. | 我来给你一点提示 |
[08:08] | Dick, I don’t think we’re in Kansas anymore. | 迪克 我觉得咱们不在堪萨斯州了 |
[08:12] | Of course. Nancy Kassebaum. | 猜到了 南茜·卡塞鲍姆 |
[08:14] | Former republican senator from Kansas. | 来自堪萨斯州的前共和党参议员嘛 |
[08:18] | Care for some spinach, Cap’n? | 要不要吃点菠菜呢 船长 |
[08:20] | Oh, sure. | 好啊 给我吧 |
[08:22] | I don’t really have any spinach. | 我其实没有菠菜啦 |
[08:24] | Well, then why did you get my hopes up? | 你害我白白燃起希望 |
[08:28] | Have you seen Dr. Albright? | 你们看见欧布莱特教授了吗 |
[08:29] | Well, what is she dressed like? | 她扮的是什么角色 |
[08:30] | Uh, Nancy Kassebaum, | 南茜·卡塞鲍姆 |
[08:32] | the former republican senator from Kansas. | 堪萨斯州那个前任共和党参议员 |
[08:35] | Uh, we haven’t seen her. | 我们没看见 |
[08:36] | Yeah, I would have noticed that. | 看见了肯定会认出来 |
[08:38] | Oh, there she is. | 我看见她了 |
[08:40] | She’s mingling with a skeleton. | 她正跟一个骨头架子说话呢 |
[08:44] | Arrr, look who thinks he’s scary. | 哇呀呀 你以为你很吓人吗 |
[08:46] | Well, I be not a-feared of ye, | 我才不怕你呢 |
[08:49] | you bag of bones. | 你个骨头架子 |
[08:50] | Now unhand me former wench. | 不许你伸爪染指我前姘头 |
[08:53] | Hello, Dick. | 你好 迪克 |
[08:56] | Dr. Howard? | 霍华德医生 |
[09:00] | Shiver me timbers. | 真他娘的见鬼 |
[09:02] | So, Dick. Where are your buccaneers? | 迪克 你的海贼手下在哪里啊 |
[09:04] | Under my buccan-hat. | 海贼帽下就我一个光杆船长 |
[09:08] | Dick, I heard you ran out | 迪克 我听说你今天从 |
[09:10] | of Dr. Howard’s office today. | 霍华德医生的办公室落荒而逃 |
[09:12] | That’s not true. It’s my word against his. | 不是这样的 要我说事实恰恰相反 |
[09:16] | It’s Nina’s and my word against his. | 我和尼娜都认为事实恰恰相反 |
[09:18] | Oh, give it up. | 别装了 |
[09:20] | Oh, fine. I left your office. | 好吧 我是从你办公室逃了 |
[09:22] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. | 没错 没错 |
[09:23] | But it wasn’t out of fear, no. | 但我不是因为害怕 绝不是 |
[09:26] | It was out of protest. | 我那是在表达抗议 |
[09:28] | Oh, this should be good. | 有好戏看了 |
[09:30] | You doctors. | 你们这些医生 |
[09:32] | Your A.M.A.S and your H.M.O.S. | 你们这些医药协会和健保机构 |
[09:35] | People treat you like gods. | 人们将你们敬为天神 |
[09:36] | But you’re just a bunch of mountebanks | 其实你们不过是一群江湖郎中 |
[09:38] | and charlatans, with your “Vaccines” and your “Penicillins.” | 蒙古大夫 有病只会打个疫苗啦 打个青霉素啦 |
[09:41] | Oh, sure, people are healthier now than ever, | 没错 现在的人是比以前健康了 |
[09:44] | but at what cost? | 可是看看为此付出的代价吧 |
[09:45] | Well, I’ll have none of it. | 你休想碰我一个手指头 |
[09:47] | Good night, good doctor. | 晚安 我的好医生 |
[09:49] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[10:02] | Oh, no. Oh, no! | 不要啊 不要啊 |
[10:06] | Look out, Linus. The Great Pumpkin’s right behind you. | 小心 莱纳斯 南瓜大仙就在你背后呢 |
[10:10] | Oh, no, no. I can’t take this. | 不行不行 我不敢看了 |
[10:14] | This is too scary for me. | 我承受不了如此恐怖的画面 |
[10:25] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[10:27] | If that’s not coming from the TV, | 如果那动静不是电视机发出来的 |
[10:29] | that can mean only one thing. | 那就只有一种可能了 |
[10:32] | No harm in watching a little TV. | 电视诚恐怖 现实更惊悚 |
[10:39] | Ok, the way I see it, | 好了 我看就这么办吧 |
[10:40] | you put all the candy in the bowl… | 把所有的糖果都放到大碗里 |
[10:44] | you put the bowl out the door… | 然后把碗放到门外 |
[10:48] | and you’re through for the night. | 咱们今晚的任务就算完成了 |
[10:51] | What do you think of that, Tommy? | 你觉得怎么样 汤米 |
[10:53] | Yeah, I like it, | 鉴于这正是 |
[10:54] | considering I just suggested it a minute ago. | 我刚才的提议 我更加严重同意 |
[10:57] | Don’t sass me, private. | 别以下犯上 小兵 |
[11:01] | Trick or treat. | 不给糖果就捣乱 |
[11:02] | Oh, it’s self-serve, honey. | 我们家糖果自助自取哈 宝贝 |
[11:09] | What? | 又干嘛啊 |
[11:11] | Trick or treat. | 不给糖就捣乱 |
[11:12] | I just told– | 我不是跟你说 |
[11:13] | hey, what happened to all the candy? | 怎么一个糖果都不剩啦 |
[11:17] | The Pope took it. | 都被”教皇”拿走了 |
[11:20] | Nice plan, Tommy. | 看你出的好主意 汤米 |
[11:23] | Don’t you have anything else? | 你们家就没别的东西给了吗 |
[11:24] | Uh, yeah. Give me a second. | 有有有 等一下啊 |
[11:33] | So, uh… | 那个 |
[11:34] | how are things? | 战果如何 |
[11:37] | Uh, pretty good. | 还不错 |
[11:41] | All right. Uh, here you go. | 好了 拿着吧 |
[11:43] | What is it? | 这是啥 |
[11:44] | – Half pound of hamburger meat. – Enjoy! | -半磅汉堡包肉饼 -好好享受吧 |
[11:47] | Trick or treat. | 不给糖果就捣乱 |
[11:48] | Don’t bother. Alls they got left is beef. | 别忙活了 他们家就剩下牛肉了 |
[11:52] | Ugh! | 恶心 |
[11:54] | Hey! That better not have been the Pope! | 喂 别让我发现是教皇扔的 |
[11:58] | That’s it! You’re toast, Pontiff. | 够了 你死定了 教皇小儿 |
[12:04] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[12:05] | Oh, Dick! I’m so glad you’re home. | 迪克 你能回来我真是太高兴了 |
[12:08] | Oh, yes, home. | 是啊 爱的港湾 |
[12:10] | Where I should have stayed in the first place. | 一开始我就不该离家起航啊 |
[12:12] | No, Dick. It’s worse here. | 不 迪克 家比外面还恐怖 |
[12:14] | Impossible, Harry. | 不可能 哈里 |
[12:16] | Out there is a room full of people | 家外面有满满一屋子的人 |
[12:17] | who are all laughing at me. | 都在嘲笑我呢 |
[12:19] | But inside it’s all safe and warm and filled with– | 但是在家里却是那么安全温暖 充满了 |
[12:26] | Ghosts. Did I say ghosts? | 鬼 我刚刚说了鬼这个字了吗 |
[12:30] | – I’m afraid so. – I’m afraid, too. | -恐怕是 -我也又恐又怕 |
[12:32] | Hold me. | 抱紧我 |
[12:44] | Oh, Harry. We’re acting silly. | 哈里 咱俩这样太二了 |
[12:46] | How can we be sure we have a ghost? | 我们怎么就确信家里闹鬼呢 |
[12:50] | I’m sold. | 反正我是信了 |
[12:53] | Why does this always happen to us? | 我们怎么老是碰到这种鬼玩意儿啊 |
[12:55] | No, in–in all fairness, Dick, | 不 凭良心讲 迪克 |
[12:56] | this is our first ghost. | 这是咱碰到的第一个鬼 |
[12:58] | That’s true. We’ve been very fortunate. | 那倒是 之前咱们太幸运了 |
[13:00] | Yes, we have. | 是啊 好运不再来 |
[13:04] | Harry, do you hear that? | 哈里 你听到了吗 |
[13:06] | Yeah, it sounds like footsteps. | 听到了 很像是脚步声 |
[13:08] | They’re coming closer and closer. | 他们越来越近了 |
[13:21] | Dick? | 迪克 |
[13:24] | So what do you think, Harry? | 那么你怎么看 哈里 |
[13:25] | – 3 by 5? – Yeah. | -宽三长五 -对 |
[13:28] | Dick? | 迪克 |
[13:29] | Oh, well, hello, Mary. | 哟 你好啊 玛丽 |
[13:31] | What’s going on? | 你们怎么了 |
[13:32] | Why did you leave the party like that? | 你怎么能那样离开派对呢 |
[13:33] | I didn’t mean to worry you. | 我不是有意让你担心的 |
[13:35] | You didn’t worry me. You took my car. | 我没担心你 你把我的车开走了 |
[13:37] | Where are my keys? | 我车钥匙呢 |
[13:38] | Oh, I’m sorry about your car, Mary, | 抱歉开走了你的车 玛丽 |
[13:40] | but there are more important things to worry about. | 但是眼下有更重要的事要担心 |
[13:41] | We have a ghost! | 我们家闹鬼啦 |
[13:42] | Oh, you’re being silly. There’s no such thing as ghosts. | 又犯傻气了 世上根本没有鬼 |
[13:45] | – Oh, no? – Oh, no? | -是吗 -没有鬼吗 |
[13:48] | Yes! | 对 |
[13:49] | If you want to be scared of something, | 即使是害怕 你最该怕的也应该是 |
[13:51] | be scared of what a coward you’ve become. | 你刚刚表现出的懦夫行为 |
[13:55] | And stay out! | 走了就不要回来 |
[13:59] | Now who’s a coward? | 现在看谁是懦夫 |
[14:06] | Oh, yeah. I’ve seen these before. | 没错 我以前见过此物 |
[14:08] | Jumbo grade “A,” extra large, farm fresh. | 超级大个儿鸡蛋 农场直销 |
[14:12] | It doesn’t have the street value of the organic brown, | 黑市价值比不上有机褐色鸡蛋 |
[14:15] | but it’ll do. | 但其潜力无限 |
[14:17] | You’ve got the wrong guy, lady. | 你们抓错人了 女士 |
[14:19] | Can I make a phone call? | 我能打个电话吗 |
[14:21] | Shut up! | 少废话 |
[14:23] | Listen, kid, we can do this one of two ways. | 听着 小子 摆在你面前的有两条路 |
[14:25] | Either you can tell us what we want to know, | 要么乖乖的回答我们的问题 |
[14:27] | or you can spend the rest of the night | 要么你今天晚上就等着 |
[14:29] | picking shell out of your teeth. | 从牙缝里吐碎鸡蛋壳吧 |
[14:31] | Who you workin’ for, punk? | 你为谁卖命 小马仔 |
[14:32] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[14:34] | Ok. Let’s start over. | 好啊 那咱们再问一遍 |
[14:36] | No, I’m going to take this egg and grind it into his face. | 不 我现在就把这个鸡蛋在他脸上磨碎 |
[14:38] | Lieutenant, you’re out of line. Now go cool off. | 副指挥官 你失态了 现在请冷静一下 |
[14:40] | Ok, I’m good. I’m cool. | 好 我没事 我冷静 |
[14:44] | I apologize for my partner. | 我替我的搭档道歉 |
[14:46] | She doesn’t have much patience. | 她没什么耐心 |
[14:47] | Now, me, I want to help you. | 而我 我想帮你 |
[14:49] | And I can talk her into going easy on you | 只要你回答我一个问题 |
[14:52] | if you just tell me one thing. | 我就帮你求她手下留情 |
[14:53] | Who’s the Pope?! | 谁是”教皇” |
[14:54] | I don’t know the Pope. | 我不认识”教皇” |
[14:56] | Maybe I could have seen him at school or something. | 也许我在学校或哪里见过他吧 |
[15:00] | Well, that’s too bad, kid. | 这真是太不好了哟 小子 |
[15:01] | Now you’ve insulted me. | 你现在深深地伤害了我 |
[15:03] | I’m going for a walk. | 我准备出去转转 |
[15:05] | Sally? He’s all yours. | 莎莉 他归你全权处置 |
[15:07] | Kid, right now I wouldn’t trade places with you | 小子 此时此刻我宁可死也不愿 |
[15:11] | for the world. | 坐到你现在的位子上 |
[15:14] | So… | 接下来 |
[15:17] | how do you like your eggs? | 你喜欢我怎么用鸡蛋招呼你 |
[15:23] | Well, Harry, | 哈里 |
[15:24] | we haven’t heard from the ghost in quite a while now, | 咱们有好一会都没听见鬼的动静了 |
[15:26] | so I guess it’s safe to say that it’s vacated the premises. | 所以我想可以认为是鬼已经走了 |
[15:29] | I agree. | 同意 |
[15:34] | Oh, Dick? | 迪克 |
[15:37] | Is that a ghost coming through the vent? | 鬼是不是要从通风口里出来 |
[15:46] | Yep. | 是滴 |
[15:51] | Meet you in the living room? | 我们在客厅碰头好吗 |
[15:53] | Ok. | 好 |
[16:00] | Who you gonna call, Dick? | 你给谁打电话 迪克 |
[16:01] | Ghostbusters. | 捉鬼敢死队啊[同名电影] |
[16:05] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[16:07] | It’s their busiest night of the year. | 今晚是一年之中他们最忙的时候 |
[16:12] | – Give me your flashlight. – That’s not the flashlight. | -把你手电筒给我 -那不是手电筒 |
[16:14] | Ok, here’s the deal. | 现在我们这么办 |
[16:16] | The ghost gets the basement, the apartment, and the rambler, | 地下室 整个公寓和车都留给鬼 |
[16:18] | and we keep the closet. | 咱俩就待在衣橱里 |
[16:20] | That seems fair. | 听起来挺合理的 |
[16:21] | We can spruce up the place with some yellow slickers. | 我们可以拿几件黄色雨衣把这里装饰一下 |
[16:24] | I don’t know what’s the matter with me. | 我不知道自己是怎么了 |
[16:26] | I want to be brave but I’m too afraid. | 我想勇敢 可我却好害怕 |
[16:28] | Dick, in order to be brave, | 迪克 没有害怕 |
[16:30] | you must first start by being afraid. | 又何来勇敢之说呢 |
[16:33] | For true courage lies in the overcoming of fear, | 真正的勇气在于战胜了恐惧 |
[16:36] | not in its absence. | 并非是没有恐惧 |
[16:39] | That’s brilliant, Harry. | 真理啊 哈里 |
[16:41] | Who said that? | 这是哪里的名言 |
[16:42] | Blue power ranger. | 《恐龙战队》[儿童片] |
[16:53] | The grocery store had 4 dozen left. | 杂货店剩下了四打 |
[16:55] | I bought ’em all. | 我全包了 |
[16:56] | Free range. | 正宗笨鸡蛋 |
[16:57] | All right. All right. | 好啦 好啦 |
[16:58] | I can’t take it anymore. | 我受不了啦 |
[17:00] | I’ll tell you everything. | 我全招了 |
[17:02] | Who’s the Pope? | 谁是”教皇” |
[17:04] | The Pope is Wally Taylor. | “教皇”叫沃利·泰勒 |
[17:05] | He lives at 215 West Division Street. | 他家住在迪威臣西街215号 |
[17:08] | How do we know you’re telling the truth? | 你凭什么让我们相信你说的是实话 |
[17:10] | I got no reason to lie. | 我不会骗你们的啦 |
[17:17] | Anybody who’d rat out his friends makes me sick. | 背叛朋友的叛徒真让我恶心 |
[17:20] | Get out of here. | 滚出去 |
[17:26] | Run, lady! They’re crazy. | 快跑 女士 他们是疯子 |
[17:30] | What did you do to the Bernstein boy? | 你们把伯恩斯坦家的小子给怎么啦 |
[17:33] | We worked him over. | 我们就是对他动了点刑 |
[17:35] | He gave it up. | 他就全招了 |
[17:36] | The Pope is Wally Taylor. | “教皇”就是沃利·泰勒 |
[17:38] | All right. Come on, Tommy. | 好了 该走了 汤米 |
[17:38] | We’re through here. | 任务圆满完成 |
[17:40] | Uh, there are no eggs on the outside of my house. | 我家外面是没有鸡蛋了 |
[17:44] | They’re all in here. | 全扔里面来了 |
[17:46] | Thank you so much. | 真是多亏了你们俩啊 |
[17:48] | Ah, don’t thank us. | 不用谢我们 |
[17:49] | Just doing our job, Ma’am. | 这是我们应该做的 夫人 |
[17:52] | Aah! Duck! | 啊 低头 |
[17:54] | What? | 什么 |
[18:01] | Oh, my god! | 我的上帝啊 |
[18:02] | So it wasn’t the Pope. | 看来不是”教皇” |
[18:05] | It was batman all along. | 从头到尾都是那个”蝙蝠侠” |
[18:11] | Casper, the friendly ghost | 卡斯帕 友好的鬼魂[《鬼马小精灵》] |
[18:16] | The unfriendliest ghost I know | 我觉得是最不友好的鬼啦 |
[18:19] | No, come on, Harry. Keep going. | 别 快走 哈里 继续走 |
[18:21] | Yeah, more like keep going to the bathroom. | 我更想往厕所那边走 |
[18:24] | Being scared is pointless. | 怕鬼这种行为太无聊了 |
[18:26] | It’s just biochemical fuzz in the lint trap of your mind. | 它们不过是你脑海中产生的模糊生物影像 |
[18:29] | Whoa! You’ve been bobbing for some funky apples, man. | 我看你是玩游戏时咬到坏苹果了 |
[18:33] | Harry, I’ve let fear run my life long enough. | 哈里 我的生活已被恐惧掌控太久了 |
[18:37] | I’m not going to live this way any longer. | 我再也不能这样活 |
[18:39] | Intelligent people don’t believe in ghosts. | 聪明人从来都不信鬼神之怪谈 |
[18:41] | Yeah, they don’t believe in aliens either. | 是啊 他们还从来都不相信有外星人呢 |
[18:43] | Oh, shut up. | 你闭嘴 |
[18:46] | It’s coming from behind those boxes. | 好像是从那些箱子后面传出来的 |
[18:48] | Give me a hand, Harry. | 帮我一把 哈里 |
[18:49] | No. Absolutely not. | 不行 绝对不行 |
[18:50] | If the ghost wants to scare us to death, | 要是那个鬼想把我们吓死的话 |
[18:52] | he can just move his own boxes. | 这些盒子他自然会移走 |
[18:53] | Will you just do it, Harry? | 你能不废话光干活不 哈里 |
[18:55] | Did you bring the holy water? | 你带圣水了吗 |
[18:57] | No. | 没有 |
[18:58] | – Well, what’s that? – Sanka. | -那这是什么东西 -无咖啡因速溶咖啡 |
[19:00] | Is it holy? | 够圣不 |
[19:01] | Well, I don’t know. But it’s definitely decaffeinated. | 这个我不清楚 不过绝对是纯净的无咖啡因的 |
[19:05] | This is the high commander. | 作为总指挥官 |
[19:07] | By the power vested in me by the Maxwell House Corporation, | 凭借麦斯威尔公司赋予我的权利 |
[19:12] | I command that you depart from this world | 我命你速速退离阳世 |
[19:14] | and return to your source. | 返回阴间 |
[19:27] | It’s the ghost of Mrs. Dubcek. | 是杜布切克太太的鬼魂 |
[19:33] | Where have you been? | 你们去哪儿了 |
[19:35] | I’ve been down here screaming for hours. | 我都在下面嚎了好几个小时了 |
[19:39] | What are you doing down here? | 你在这下面干什么呢 |
[19:41] | My lighter went down your vent, | 我打火机不是掉你家通风口里了嘛 |
[19:43] | I went to look for it in the crawlspace, | 然后我就爬到通风管里去找 |
[19:45] | and I got stuck. | 结果被卡住了 |
[19:48] | Well, what about the smoke | 可是冒出来的烟 |
[19:49] | and the electricity going out? | 还有停电是怎么回事 |
[19:50] | I couldn’t find my darn lighter, | 因为找不到该死的打火机 |
[19:52] | so I had to short out a 220 line | 我只好把220伏的电线弄短路 |
[19:54] | to light my cigarette. | 弄出火花来点烟 |
[19:57] | That reminds me. I need a cigarette. | 这倒提醒我了 我得去抽根烟 |
[20:02] | Harry? | 哈里 |
[20:04] | Harry, look at me. | 哈里 看看我 |
[20:06] | I’m not afraid anymore. | 我再也不害怕了 |
[20:08] | It’s great. I feel I can accomplish | 太棒了 我感觉只要我努力 |
[20:10] | anything I put my mind to. | 世间万事都难不倒我 |
[20:11] | Anything, Harry. | 不在话下 哈里 |
[20:12] | Anything. | 小菜一碟 |
[20:14] | Wow, Dick! | 哦 迪克 |
[20:15] | You’ve just defeated your own fears. | 你刚刚战胜了自己的恐惧 |
[20:17] | What are you gonna do now? | 你现在要去哪里 |
[20:18] | I’m going for a routine checkup. | 我要去做例行体检 |
[20:25] | I really don’t know what I was so scared about, Dr. Howard. | 我真不明白之前我是在怕什么 霍华德医生 |
[20:28] | The blood pressure test was a piece of cake. | 量血压简直易如反掌 |
[20:30] | My urine sample was… | 我的尿样 |
[20:32] | plentiful, to say the least. | 不夸张的说 简直多如泉涌 |
[20:35] | You know, it’s amazing. | 我跟你说 这真是太不可思议了 |
[20:36] | Once you bring your fears out into the light, | 一旦你勇敢直面恐惧 |
[20:38] | you see there’s really nothing to be afraid of. | 你会发现你所恐惧的事情简直不值一提 |
[20:42] | Good to hear it, Dick. | 听你这么说我很高兴 迪克 |
[20:49] | You know, in a way, | 要知道 从某种角度上来说 |
[20:50] | every day is Halloween for us. | 我们每一天都在过万圣节 |
[20:52] | You mean because we hide behind these bodies, | 你是说我们披着人类的外衣 |
[20:55] | pretending to be something we’re not? | 假装成他们吗 |
[20:57] | Uh, yeah. | 没错 |
[21:01] | So, Tommy, what’s with the mustache? | 汤米 你这胡子是怎么回事 |
[21:02] | Well, guys, I’ve made a little decision. | 伙计们 我做了一个小小的决定 |
[21:05] | The mustache stays. | 这胡子我不摘了 |
[21:06] | Oh, that’s muy macho. | 挺爷们儿的 |
[21:10] | You know what I’ve learned this Halloween? | 你们知道我对今年万圣节的感受吗 |
[21:12] | That you should always be brave enough to face your fears. | 那就是你应该始终勇于直面自己的恐惧 |
[21:15] | Because when you do, | 因为一旦你勇敢面对 |
[21:16] | it’s only Mrs. Dubcek stuck behind a wall. | 最多不过是杜布切克太太被卡在墙里而已 |
[21:20] | – Always? – Always. | -始终吗 -一直如此 |
[21:22] | Ok, so I know it was Dubcek who was screaming, | 我知道嚎叫声是杜布切克发出来的 |
[21:26] | but did you ever figure out who was rattling those chains? | 可你知道了是谁弄出晃铁链子声吗 |
[21:29] | Oh, yes. That’s the ghost of Mr. Ferguson. | 知道 那是弗格森先生的鬼魂 |
[21:31] | Dubcek says he was brutally murdered in our apartment | 杜布切克说十四年前的万圣之夜 |
[21:33] | 14 years ago this very night. | 他在我们公寓里被人残忍杀害了 |
[21:48] | *There’s a land that I heard of* | 有一处美丽的仙境 |
[21:51] | *once in a lullaby* | 在摇篮曲中曾被吟唱 |
[21:54] | *if happy little bluebirds fly* | 快乐的小青鸟飞呀飞 |
[21:57] | *beyond the rainbow* | 一直飞到了彩虹之上 |
[21:59] | *Why, oh, why* | 为何 为何 |
[22:02] | *can’t* | 我却 |
[22:04] | *I?* | 做不到 |