时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Hey. Where are all the marshmallow bits? | 嘿 棉花糖都到哪儿去了 |
[00:14] | They just poured out that way. | 我一倒就全出来了 |
[00:19] | Hey, you guys. Look. Dubcek gave me a tomato plant. | 伙计们 看 杜布切克给了我盆西红柿 |
[00:24] | I’m gonna feed it, and in a couple of weeks, | 我会浇水施肥[原意是喂] 过几周 |
[00:25] | we’ll have fresh, plump, juicy tomatoes. | 我们就会有新鲜多汁的西红柿吃了 |
[00:28] | Silly Sally. You can go down to the corner | 傻瓜莎莉 你可以去街角 |
[00:31] | and get fresh tomatoes from Mr. Lee, | 李先生那拿到新鲜的西红柿 |
[00:33] | and you don’t have to feed him nothin’. | 并且你也不必喂他什么 |
[00:35] | He hates it when you even try. | 真喂了他会讨厌的 |
[00:39] | Sally! Look at this! | 莎莉 快看 |
[00:41] | You shrunk my favorite pants! | 你把我最喜欢的裤子搞缩水了 |
[00:43] | – No, I didn’t. – Then give me one other | -不 我没有 -那给我一个 |
[00:45] | logical explanation why they don’t fit anymore. | 合乎逻辑的解释 为什么完全不合身了 |
[00:47] | I don’t know. Maybe– | 我不知道 也许 |
[00:49] | Hush! Hush! | 嘘 安静 |
[00:51] | Listen! Mr. Frosty smooth! | 听 冰淇淋车到了 |
[00:53] | Oh, he’s early today. | 今天提前了 |
[00:54] | Mr. Frosty smooth! | 冰淇淋车 |
[00:55] | Mr. Frosty smooth! | 冰淇淋车 |
[01:37] | Good morning, Nina. | 早上好 尼娜 |
[01:40] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[01:43] | Morning. | 早 |
[01:44] | I, uh…like your belt, Dr. Solomon. | 我喜欢你的腰带 所罗门教授 |
[01:48] | This isn’t a belt, Nina. It’s a tie. | 这不是腰带 尼娜 是领带 |
[01:51] | I think somebody’s getting a spare tire. | 看来某人有”游泳圈”了 |
[01:53] | Forget it, Mary. It’s a little late | 算了吧 玛丽 现在才想 |
[01:55] | to try to buy my affection with gifts. | 用礼物讨我喜欢太迟了 |
[01:58] | I meant you’ve gained weight. | 我是说你长胖了 |
[02:00] | Why should I be concerned about gaining weight? | 我为什么要担心长胖呢 |
[02:02] | My body is just the vehicle | 我的身体只是承载 |
[02:04] | that carries my brain around, | 我脑袋的工具罢了 |
[02:06] | and my brain deserves a smooth, luxurious ride. | 我脑袋就得配个稳当豪华舒适的座驾 |
[02:10] | Ok, Dick. Get fat. I don’t care. | 好吧 迪克 长胖吧 我不在乎 |
[02:12] | Well, I don’t care if you do care. | 我才不在乎你在乎呢 |
[02:14] | As if I cared that you didn’t care that I cared. | 说的好像我在乎你不在乎我在乎 |
[02:16] | As if I cared that you do care if I care or not. | 搞得似乎我在乎你在乎我是否在乎 |
[02:20] | I couldn’t care less if you care that I care! | 我绝不会在乎你是否在乎我在乎 |
[02:26] | Well, now, that was uncalled for! | 这句绝对是画蛇添足 |
[02:35] | Peanut brittle? | 来点花生糖吗 |
[02:37] | You know, Dr. Solomon, | 你知道吗 所罗门教授 |
[02:39] | sometimes when there are changes in your life, | 有时你的生活发生变化后 |
[02:41] | you use eating as a way of filling that void. | 你就用食物填补你的空虚 |
[02:44] | Changes? Well, nothing has changed in my life. | 变化 我的生活没有变化啊 |
[02:46] | Well, except for the fact | 好吧 除了 |
[02:48] | that Mary and I are no longer… | 玛丽和我不再… |
[02:49] | romping lustfully in pastures of delight, | 在欢愉的草地上尽情嬉戏 |
[02:52] | our writhing bodies eternally entwined, | 水乳交融 肆意纠缠 |
[02:55] | glistening like the morning dew. | 汗水犹如晨露般晶莹 |
[03:01] | Bingo. | 没错 |
[03:02] | Oh, poppycock! | 胡说 |
[03:04] | You don’t see Mary gaining weight, | 怎么没见玛丽长胖 |
[03:06] | and she’s lost a lot more than I have! | 她比我失去的更多 |
[03:08] | She lost me! | 她失去了我 |
[03:13] | Did you hear about that guy who cut off his finger in | 你有没有听说有个家伙在手工课上 |
[03:16] | shop class and then sewed it back on in home Ec? | 切了手指 又在家政课上缝了起来 |
[03:21] | That’s just an urban myth. | 那只是个谣传 |
[03:22] | Oh, did you want to see Thunder Train? It’s playing at 6:00. | 你想去看《雷霆火车》吗 六点上演 |
[03:26] | – I already saw it. – When did you see it? | -我已经看过了 -你什么时候看的 |
[03:29] | Just the other night. | 就是前两天晚上 |
[03:30] | You know… | 那个 |
[03:32] | by myself. | 我自己看的 |
[03:33] | You never go to the movies by yourself. | 你从不独自去看电影 |
[03:35] | Well…yeah, but… | 好吧 是的 但是… |
[03:37] | Wendy really wanted to see it. | 温蒂很想看这场电影 |
[03:39] | Wait. wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[03:41] | You saw it alone with Wendy? | 你和温蒂一起去 却是一个人看的 |
[03:44] | Well, I couldn’t very well have been alone | 是啊 如果我和温蒂一起看的 |
[03:47] | if I saw it with Wendy… now, could I? | 那就不能称之为我自己看的 不是吗 |
[04:01] | Why are you so jumpy? | 你干嘛这么神经 |
[04:03] | Oh! I’m smack dab in the middle of Dying is Deadly. | 我恰好在读《濒临死亡》 |
[04:08] | Number 14 in the Anson Newbrook detective series. | 安森·纽布鲁克侦探系列的第十四部 |
[04:11] | Oh, it’s a gripper. | 紧紧揪住了我的心 |
[04:13] | I think August is cheating on me. | 我觉得奥古斯特劈腿了 |
[04:15] | Why? Did she take out a big insurance policy on you | 为什么 她给你办了个大额保险吗 |
[04:18] | and then have her lover cut your brake lines? | 再让她情人把你的刹车弄失灵 |
[04:22] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[04:23] | Well, don’t ask me. | 听着 别找我 |
[04:25] | I’m 3 days away from retirement. | 我还有三天就退休了 |
[04:29] | I gotta know. | 我想知道 |
[04:30] | Ok! You talked me into it. | 好 你说服我了 |
[04:32] | I’ll tail her for ya. | 我会帮你监视她的 |
[04:34] | I could do that. | 我自己就可以 |
[04:35] | Oh, yeah, but she knows you. | 是啊 但她认识你 |
[04:38] | She knows you, too. | 她也认识你啊 |
[04:39] | Well, yeah, but not intimately. | 是啊 但不是很熟 |
[04:42] | Me, neither. | 我也是 |
[04:44] | Really? Well, then why do you care? | 真的吗 那你介意个什么劲儿 |
[04:52] | Well, that looks pretty crappy. | 看上去够烂的 |
[04:55] | I don’t understand. I did everything I’m supposed to do. | 真搞不明白 该做的我都做了 |
[04:58] | It’s just not working. | 但一点也没用 |
[04:59] | Martha Stewart says it helps if you talk to your plants. | 玛莎·斯图尔特说对植物说话会有帮助[家政女王] |
[05:02] | – Oh, yeah? – Mmm. | -是吗 -对 |
[05:05] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:12] | I’m Sally. | 我是莎莉 |
[05:14] | Sally! | 莎莉 |
[05:17] | Sally, do I look fat? | 莎莉 我看上去胖吗 |
[05:21] | – You want the truth? – No. | -你想让我说实话吗 -不 |
[05:22] | – You look great. – You don’t mean that. | -你看上去棒极了 -这不是真心话 |
[05:24] | Ok. | 没错 |
[05:26] | Well, thanks a lot! | 多”谢”你了 |
[05:28] | Oh, Dick, just be thankful you’re a man. | 迪克 你该庆幸你是个男人 |
[05:30] | You know, I mean, you guys can get away with it. | 男人根本不用为身材而烦恼 |
[05:32] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你根本不知道你在说什么 |
[05:34] | Oh, don’t I? You know, | 我不知道 知道吗 |
[05:37] | the only time a woman is allowed to get fat | 唯一允许女人发胖的机会 |
[05:39] | is when she’s pregnant, but she can’t even enjoy it | 就是怀孕的时候 可是根本没法享受 |
[05:41] | because she’s barfing all the time | 因为随时都要呕吐 |
[05:43] | and her boobs are turning into a restaurant. | 而且乳房还成了一个餐厅 |
[05:45] | But men can balloon up to the size of a Volkswagen | 但是男人鼓成个大众车 |
[05:48] | and still get dates. | 仍然可以泡到妞 |
[05:50] | Well, that’s great! | 那太棒了 |
[05:52] | Oh, not you, Dick. You’re sloppy fat. | 不 你就别想了 迪克 你太胖了 |
[05:55] | Oh, all right, fine. | 好吧 认了 |
[05:57] | So what if I have put on a little weight? | 就算我长胖了一点点 |
[05:59] | A big deal. I can lose it. | 有什么了不起的 我可以减肥 |
[06:01] | I’m the high commander of this body. | 我是这身体的总指挥官 |
[06:02] | I’ll just order it to stop eating. | 我只要命令它停止进食就行 |
[06:04] | No, Dick. It’s an earth body , Ok? | 不 迪克 这是地球人的身体 懂吗 |
[06:06] | It won’t listen to you. First thing we need is a strategy. | 它不会听你的 首先我们需要个策略 |
[06:08] | Look what I was reading earlier today. | 看 这是我今天读到的 |
[06:11] | “Farmer loses leg in wood chipper”? | “农场主被木材削片机削断了腿” |
[06:14] | Well, that’s gotta be 10 pounds right there. | 那腿得有十镑重 |
[06:16] | No. Not that. This. | 不 不是那个 这个 |
[06:19] | “Suzanne somers reveals her secret summer slimming tips.” | “苏珊娜·萨默斯揭秘独家夏日减肥技巧” |
[06:24] | I want to know! | 我想知道 |
[06:42] | So, um… | 那个 |
[06:43] | how’s your diet going, Dr. Solomon? | 你节食进行的怎么样了 所罗门教授 |
[06:45] | Oh, it’s not just a diet, Nina. | 这可不仅仅是节食 尼娜 |
[06:47] | It’s a complete lifestyle change. | 这是生活方式的改变 |
[06:49] | Sally just signed me up for a step class. | 莎莉刚帮我报了个踏板操班 |
[06:52] | I’m drinking 8 16-ounce glasses of water a day, | 我每天喝8杯16盎司的水 |
[06:54] | and I can eat all the grapefruit I like. | 还有我喜欢的西柚 想吃多少都行 |
[06:56] | I suppose you have to diet when you don’t have the | 我想没毅力保持正常饮食的话 |
[07:00] | willpower to simply eat right. | 就只能强迫节食了 |
[07:10] | You wouldn’t believe how delicious this grapefruit is. | 你们绝对想不到这些西柚有多好吃 |
[07:21] | Would either of you like a taste? | 你俩想尝一尝吗 |
[07:23] | – No, thanks. – That’s all right. | -不 谢谢 -不用了 |
[07:25] | Can I taste yours? | 我可以尝尝你们的吗 |
[07:28] | You know, Dick, if you’re too weak | 迪克 如果和披萨共处一室 |
[07:31] | to be in the same room with pizza , | 你就没法管住自己的话 |
[07:33] | Nina and I can go in her office. | 尼娜和我可以去她办公室 |
[07:34] | Oh, no, no, no. That–that’s not necessary. | 不不不 没那必要 |
[07:37] | I’ll give you a whole grapefruit for just one pepperoni! | 我用一整个西柚换你一片香肠 |
[07:41] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[07:42] | No! Uh…uh… how about 2? 2 grapefruits! | 别 那两个西柚怎么样 |
[07:45] | 2 delicious grapefruits! | 两个美味的西柚 |
[07:47] | And my watch! | 加上我的表 |
[07:52] | Hey, you thirsty? | 你渴了吗 |
[07:54] | Oh, I know you. | 我太了解你了 |
[07:56] | You wouldn’t say anything if you were. | 即使你渴了你也不会说什么 |
[08:00] | That’s what I like about you, you know. | 这就是我喜欢你的原因 |
[08:02] | You’re not rude or demanding like most people I know. | 你是君子 不像其他人那样诸多苛求 |
[08:05] | You must be bored out of your mind. | 你一定闷到姥姥家去了 |
[08:08] | No. Not at all. | 不 一点也不 |
[08:10] | I was talking to the plant. | 我是在和这盆西红柿说话 |
[08:17] | Well, Tommy, I’ve got the evidence right here. | 汤米 我拿到证据了 |
[08:21] | But I have to warn you, kid. | 但我要警告你 小子 |
[08:23] | You might not like what you see. | 你也许不会喜欢你即将看到的 |
[08:30] | Harry… | 哈里 |
[08:32] | all these pictures are overexposed! | 这些照片都曝光过度了 |
[08:35] | Well, I told you you wouldn’t like it. | 我和你说过你不会喜欢的 |
[08:39] | What was she doing? | 她做了些什么 |
[08:41] | 3:35. | 三点三十五分 |
[08:44] | Spot August talking to friends. | 奥古斯特在和朋友聊天 |
[08:46] | 3:42. August gets on bicycle. | 三点四十二分 奥古斯特拿到自行车 |
[08:49] | Pursue on foot. | 徒步跟踪 |
[08:51] | 3:46. Trip over garbage can. | 三点四十六分 绊倒一个垃圾桶 |
[08:54] | 3:46. Follow August to the library, | 三点四十六分 尾随奥古斯特到图书馆 |
[08:57] | where she studies alone until it closes… | 她在那里独自学习到闭馆 |
[08:59] | at 3:46. | 时间为三点四十六分 |
[09:02] | I then follow her home, | 接着尾随她回家 |
[09:04] | where she arrives at exactly… | 她到家时正好是 |
[09:06] | 3:46. | 三点四十六分 |
[09:09] | Harry, what time is it? | 哈里 现在几点了 |
[09:11] | 3:46. | 三点四十六分 |
[09:14] | Where does the day go? | 忙忙碌碌又一天 |
[09:18] | And up! And step! | 向上 踏步 |
[09:20] | And up! And step! | 向上 踏步 |
[09:22] | And up! And step! | 向上 踏步 |
[09:28] | Eye of the tiger, Dick! | 眼神犀利点 迪克 |
[09:30] | If I can do it, you can do it! | 我能做的 你也可以 |
[09:46] | That’s as far as it’ll go. | 这是极限了 |
[09:47] | Oh, fiddle-dee-dee. | 限你个头 |
[09:49] | I’ve gotta get back down to a 32 waist. | 我必须回到32英寸的腰围 |
[09:52] | Ok! On the count of 3, deep breath. | 好 数三声 深呼吸 |
[09:56] | 1, 2, 3. | 一 二 三 |
[10:01] | What are you doing? | 你们在干吗 |
[10:02] | I’m becoming thin again. | 我在恢复苗条 |
[10:05] | I thought you were gonna exercise. | 我以为你会通过锻炼减肥 |
[10:07] | – Sally! – What?! | -莎莉 -什么事 |
[10:08] | Help Harry! | 帮下哈里 |
[10:09] | – What is that? – It’s called “The shatner.” | -这是什么 -这叫做”夏特纳” |
[10:11] | Now, now, go on, pull. | 现在 继续拉 |
[10:13] | Tommy! Tommy! Pull. Pull. | 汤米 汤米 拉 快拉 |
[10:16] | 1, 2, 3, go! All right. Got it. | 一 二 三 拉 很好 完成了 |
[10:20] | Thank you, lieutenant. | 谢谢 副官 |
[10:22] | Oh–what–no. Dick. Dick. | 哦 别 迪克 迪克 |
[10:24] | Dick! | 迪克 |
[10:34] | Dr. Solomon! You look great! | 所罗门教授 你看上去棒极了 |
[10:37] | Thank you, Nina. | 谢谢 尼娜 |
[10:38] | I feel great. | 我感觉很好 |
[11:00] | You dropped your calculator. | 你的计算器掉了 |
[11:02] | No. That’s where I keep it. | 不是 我就放那儿的 |
[11:04] | 3 times 4 equals… | 三乘以四等于 |
[11:09] | 12. Just as I thought. | 十二 和我想的一样 |
[11:11] | Here. Let me get that for you. | 我帮你拿起来 |
[11:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:26] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[11:28] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[11:34] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[11:36] | All right? | 还好 |
[11:37] | I couldn’t be better. | 我不能再好了 |
[12:02] | Harry? | 哈里 |
[12:03] | I’m not Harry. | 我不是哈里 |
[12:06] | Um…what are you doing with the camera? | 你拿着相机干吗 |
[12:09] | What camera? | 什么相机 |
[12:14] | Put down the ribs and step away from the platter. | 放下排骨 然后离盘子远点 |
[12:20] | No. | 不 |
[12:21] | Ok, then. But make no mistake– | 好吧 但你要搞清楚 |
[12:23] | if you take one bite out of that, | 只要你一口咬下去 |
[12:25] | you’re gonna hate yourself more than you already do. | 你对自己的厌恶将达到前所未有的地步 |
[12:27] | Are you prepared to face those consequences, soldier?! | 你有勇气面对这样的结果吗 士兵 |
[12:35] | You’re pathetic. | 你真悲哀 |
[12:36] | Oh, I know! You know, Nina was right. | 我知道 你知道吗 尼娜是对的 |
[12:38] | I do have a gaping hole inside of me, | 我身体里的确有个敞开的大洞 |
[12:41] | but it’s not my fault! It’s this body! | 但这不是我的错 是这身体搞的鬼 |
[12:44] | It has a stupid design flaw. | 它愚蠢的设计上就有缺陷 |
[12:46] | It thinks it can fill an emotional void with food! | 它觉得可以用食物填补情感的空虚 |
[12:49] | God. Come on, Jeremy. | 老天 走吧 杰瑞米 |
[12:50] | You named it Jeremy? | 你叫它杰瑞米吗 |
[12:52] | I was gonna call him lycopersicon esculentum, | 我本想直接叫它的学名”番茄” |
[12:55] | but it sounded kinda snotty. | 但那样听起来有点卖弄的感觉 |
[12:57] | Come on, Harry. | 走吧 哈里 |
[12:59] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[13:00] | So suddenly it’s a crime for a grown man | 突然一下子 一个成年男人 |
[13:02] | to hang around the high school | 在高中晃悠 |
[13:04] | taking pictures of the young girls. | 给小姑娘拍照就成犯罪了 |
[13:07] | Whatcha eatin’ there, Dick? | 你在吃什么呢 迪克 |
[13:09] | Ribs. | 排骨 |
[13:10] | Fat-free ribs? | 无脂排骨吗 |
[13:12] | Oh, shut up! | 给我闭嘴 |
[13:13] | My diet is dead. | 节食减肥计划灭亡了 |
[13:14] | Oh. Diet, huh? Must be rough. | 节食吗 一定很辛苦 |
[13:18] | Lucky for me, I was blessed with a high metabolism. | 像我就幸运了 有很好的新陈代谢 |
[13:22] | Thanks for the ride, Don. | 谢谢你送我回来 唐 |
[13:24] | Hold it there, Harry. | 站住 哈里 |
[13:25] | I can only release you into the custody of a family member. | 我得把你交给家庭成员监管才行 |
[13:28] | – Well, I’m right here. – Not you. Where’s Sally? | -我就在这 -不是说你 莎莉在哪 |
[13:30] | She’s in the other room. | 她在别的房间 |
[13:31] | Is she alone? | 她一个人吗 |
[13:32] | Well, she’s with Jeremy. | 她和杰瑞米在一起 |
[13:34] | Jeremy. | 杰瑞米 |
[13:35] | Well, it’s like she’s obsessed. | 是啊 她简直对它着了迷 |
[13:42] | You got any more hot sauce? | 你有辣椒酱吗 |
[13:47] | Can I have a rib? | 我能来块吗 |
[13:49] | – No! – No! | -不 -不 |
[14:11] | – Dr. Solomon– – Not now. I’m working. | -所罗门教授 -不是时候 我在工作 |
[14:13] | Oh, my god! What is all this stuff? | 天哪 这些都是什么 |
[14:17] | It’s not mine! Oh! | 这不是我的 |
[14:19] | It’s those damned raccoons! | 都是那些该死的浣熊弄的 |
[14:21] | They have little hands, you know. | 小爪子 你知道的 |
[14:23] | You’re really worrying me. | 我真的很担心你 |
[14:25] | Oh, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[14:28] | Look at yourself. | 看看你自己 |
[14:29] | – No! – Look at yourself. | -不 -看看你自己 |
[14:34] | Who am I kidding? | 我在骗谁啊 |
[14:35] | I’m huge! | 我这头肥猪 |
[14:38] | Oh, Nina! | 尼娜 |
[14:40] | I’m doomed– | 我注定 |
[14:41] | doomed to a life of forlorn pudgery. | 注定要被生活遗弃 |
[14:44] | I’m gonna be referred to as “Husky” And “Jolly.” | 我要和”肥仔””笑料”搭边了 |
[14:48] | People will nickname me “Tiny,” | 人们还会戏称我为”小小” |
[14:50] | and they’ll laugh and throw rotten fruit at my rear | 会嘲笑我 会在我走过大街时 |
[14:51] | – as I pass them in the streets! – Nobody does that. | -冲我屁股后面扔烂果子 -没人会那么做的 |
[14:55] | Well, I do. | 我会的 |
[14:57] | Oh, Nina, I need help! | 尼娜 我需要帮助 |
[14:59] | Good. Dr, Solomon, | 好了 所罗门教授 |
[15:01] | admitting you need help is half the battle. | 承认你需要帮助就成功一半了 |
[15:03] | The other half wouldn’t happen to be | 另一半成功不会正好是 |
[15:04] | a cherry cheesecake, would it? | 一块樱桃芝士蛋糕吧 |
[15:06] | No, it’s not. | 当然不是了 |
[15:09] | Huh. Well, it should be. | 应该是才对 |
[15:13] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[15:14] | – This time I’ve got good news. – What is it? | -这次我带来了好消息 -什么 |
[15:17] | August is cheating on you. | 奥古斯特劈腿了 |
[15:22] | Darrin laskey. | 达伦· 拉斯基 |
[15:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:24] | Harry, how is this good news? | 哈里 这怎么能算好消息 |
[15:26] | Oh, well, look how happy he is. | 你看他有多开心 |
[15:29] | What’s that, Dick? | 迪克 那是什么 |
[15:31] | Nina says I need more structure and support, | 尼娜说我需要找个组织来获得支持 |
[15:35] | so I–I joined a weight-loss program– | 所以我参加了一个减肥课程 |
[15:38] | fat-losers. | 减肥家 |
[15:40] | “The fat-losers 7-Day diet plan.” | “减肥家七天节食计划” |
[15:43] | Well, now we’re talking! | 这才像话嘛 |
[15:45] | – But it looks so hard! – Oh, quit being a baby. | -但看上去好难哦 -别装孙子了 |
[15:48] | This is exactly what you need, Dick, some discipline. | 迪克 你就是需要这些强制性的东西 |
[15:50] | Ok. Let’s– let’s, uh, start with the bread group. | 好 来 先从面包类开始 |
[15:55] | Ok. Ha. You can have half a reduced-calorie bagel, | 听着 你可以吃少热量型半块百吉饼 |
[16:00] | or you can exchange it for 6 saltines and a tortilla! | 或者你也可以换成六块梳打饼干和一个玉米饼 |
[16:05] | Ah. Tonight you will be having the lo-cal symphony salad. | 今晚你可以吃低热量的什锦沙拉 |
[16:08] | All right. Here, give me your tomato. | 好 把你的西红柿给我 |
[16:14] | What, my–my tomato? | 什么 我的西红柿 |
[16:16] | Um…uh, maybe we’re rushing things here, Dick. | 也许我们的决定太仓促了 迪克 |
[16:19] | I mean, look, | 我是指 |
[16:21] | we’re racing through a whole world of cottage cheese options | 有这么多干酪可选择 没必要匆忙决定 |
[16:24] | No. I’ve made my decision. Now give me your tomato! | 不 我已经决定了 把你的西红柿给我 |
[16:26] | – No! Don’t make me do this, Dick! – I’ll take that one. | -不 别逼我 迪克 -我要那个 |
[16:28] | Jeremy?! | 杰瑞米 |
[16:29] | Yes, and those 2 little cowards hiding behind him. | 是 还有躲它后面的那两个胆小鬼 |
[16:37] | Hi. A new face. Have you weighed in yet? | 嗨 新面孔 你来参加过吗 |
[16:40] | Uh, yes. That fat-loser over there helped me. | 是啊 那个减肥家有帮过我 |
[16:44] | That’s Lilly. She’s been a fat-loser for over 9 years. | 那是莉莉 她已经当了九年”减肥家”了 |
[16:48] | Well I see you have your water bottle and your menu planner. | 看来你已经有水杯和计划菜单了 |
[16:51] | Here’s a food scale. | 这是食物秤 |
[16:53] | Oh. It’s official. I’m a fat-loser. | 我正式加入了 我是个减肥家 |
[16:55] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[16:56] | Ok, could everybody please take a seat? | 好 请大家坐下来 |
[16:59] | I’ve got a lot of good news here today, people. | 我今天有一堆好消息 |
[17:02] | Joe Mcbride, 2 pounds! | 乔·麦克布莱德 减了两磅 |
[17:05] | And he spent the weekend in New Orleans! | 他在新奥尔良过的周末 |
[17:08] | God, I love that crawfish. | 老天 我爱死那儿的小龙虾了 |
[17:10] | Stephanie Hayes, 4 whole pounds. | 史蒂芬妮· 海斯 整整四磅 |
[17:14] | Yeah, you heard me. 4 pounds. | 没错 四磅 |
[17:16] | Now, here’s someone who is finally holding her ground. | 好了 还有一位保持着体重 |
[17:19] | No loss, but no gain– Mary Albright. | 既没减 也没增 玛丽·欧布莱特 |
[17:28] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[17:29] | Dick! | 迪克 |
[17:31] | Why didn’t you tell me you’d been coming here? | 你怎么不和我说你会来 |
[17:33] | It’s none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[17:34] | But it’s your business to stand by and watch me suffer alone | 但对我独自受苦却袖手旁观 就关你的事了 |
[17:37] | while you secretly find help | 你偷偷的寻求帮助 |
[17:39] | in the pillowy bosom of this support group! | 躲在这个互助小组柔软的怀抱中 |
[17:41] | Let’s hear from our newest fat-loser. | 让我们欢迎新来的减肥家 |
[17:45] | Hello. My name is Dick, and I’m a fat-loser. | 你们好 我叫迪克 我是一个减肥家 |
[17:49] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[17:50] | No. I have a lot to say. | 不 我有很多话要说 |
[17:52] | But I don’t want to bore you all with why I’m here. | 但我不想说我来的原因 以免闷坏大家 |
[17:55] | I want to tell you why Mary Albright is here. | 我想告诉你们玛丽·欧布莱特在这的原因 |
[17:58] | Dick! | 迪克 |
[17:59] | You see, we were lovers once, | 我们曾经是爱人 |
[18:00] | but that’s all over now. | 但一切都结束了 |
[18:03] | And she pretends that she’s ok with it, but she’s not. | 她假装她没事 但并不是那样 |
[18:06] | And so she’s been trying to replace me with other men. | 所以她一直在试图用某人来代替我 |
[18:09] | Men like Oscar Meyer… | 比如奥斯卡· 梅尔[热狗品牌] |
[18:12] | And Ben & Jerry… | 本和杰瑞[冰淇淋品牌] |
[18:14] | and the Pillsbury doughboy! | 还有面团宝宝[食品公司卡通形象] |
[18:16] | Dick, please. | 迪克 别说了 |
[18:19] | August. | 奥古斯特 |
[18:22] | – Are you cheating on me? – What? | -你在玩劈腿吗 -什么 |
[18:24] | Harry saw you kissing Darrin laskey. | 哈里看见你吻了达伦·拉斯基 |
[18:27] | Darrin laskey. He’s in my drama class. | 达伦·拉斯基 他和我一起上戏剧课的 |
[18:30] | We were doing a scene together. | 我们那时在演戏 |
[18:31] | A scene? | 演戏 |
[18:32] | Oh. Oh, my god. I must look like such an idiot. | 老天 我的表现真够白痴的 |
[18:36] | You were doing a scene? What a fool I am. That Harry, he’s– | 你在演戏 我真蠢 哈里他… |
[18:39] | Hey, August. | 嗨 奥古斯特 |
[18:41] | And Kevin Douglas. You must be in drama class, too. | 还有凯文·道格拉斯 你们也一起上戏剧课的吧 |
[18:44] | So you’re quite a little actress there, August. | 你是个女演员了 奥古斯特 |
[18:47] | So you two are just rehearsing away. It’s very convincing. | 所以你们俩在排练吗 表演的太有信服力了 |
[18:49] | I’d–I’d pay to see something like this. | 我愿意 愿意花钱去看 |
[18:52] | So, now, tell me, Kevin, so you’re, uh…you’re, uh… | 现在告诉我 凯文 你在… |
[18:56] | you’re…kissing… your new girlfriend, aren’t you? | 你在…亲…你的新女朋友 对吗 |
[19:01] | Can you give me a minute? | 等我一下 |
[19:04] | Right. | 好 |
[19:08] | August, how could you do this to me? | 奥古斯特 你怎么可以这样对我 |
[19:10] | Me do this to you? What kind of a boyfriend are you? | 我怎么对你了 你算是什么男朋友 |
[19:13] | You–you lust after our music teacher. | 你色迷迷的追着音乐老师不放 |
[19:16] | You flirt with that sleazy Lorna. | 还和那个低俗的罗娜眉来眼去 |
[19:18] | Ok, but in all fairness, they both totally blew me off. | 可说良心话 她们都不要我 |
[19:29] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[19:31] | Don’t talk to me. | 别和我说话 |
[19:33] | You lost the right to | 我们分手后 |
[19:34] | embarrass me in public when we stopped dating. | 你就没权利在公共场合让我出丑了 |
[19:37] | I forgive you, Mary. | 我原谅你 玛丽 |
[19:39] | You’re forgiving me? | 你原谅我 |
[19:41] | For what? | 为什么 |
[19:42] | For how you deceived me… | 因为你欺骗了我 |
[19:43] | how you led me to believe | 你让我相信 |
[19:45] | you were unaffected by our breakup, when in fact, | 我们分手对你毫无影响 但实际上 |
[19:48] | you were a hungry, frightened little ballerina | 你就像个饥饿受惊的芭蕾舞演员 |
[19:50] | careening out of control at 80 miles an hour. | 失控旋转到时速八十英里 |
[19:54] | For your information, | 给你提个醒 |
[19:56] | my eating had nothing to do with you. | 我的饮食不关你的事 |
[19:59] | That’s what you’d like me to think, isn’t it? | 你就是希望我这样想 不是吗 |
[20:01] | – I don’t care what you think. – You do, too. | -我可不在乎你怎么想 -你就在乎 |
[20:03] | – I do not. – Do, too. | -我没有 -你有 |
[20:05] | – Do not. – Too! | -就没有 -你有 |
[20:06] | – Not! – Why don’t you just admit | -没有 -你为什么不承认 |
[20:07] | that you’ve been eating because you missed me? | 你是因为思念我才一直吃东西 |
[20:09] | Why don’t you just admit | 你为什么不承认 |
[20:10] | that you’ve been eating because you missed me?! | 你是因为想念我才一直吃东西 |
[20:11] | Because I don’t miss you! | 因为我不想你 |
[20:12] | Well, I don’t miss you, either! | 很好 我也不想你 |
[20:15] | Are you as hungry as I am? | 你和我一样饿吗 |
[20:17] | More. | 比你更饿 |
[20:32] | Hello, Sally. | 你好 莎莉 |
[20:34] | Hello, Don. | 你好 唐 |
[20:37] | How are things going with…Jeremy? | 杰瑞米怎么样了 |
[20:40] | Jeremy’s dead! | 杰瑞米死了 |
[20:43] | That’s terrible! | 那太糟了 |
[20:45] | I’m so sorry. | 太遗憾了 |
[20:52] | My pants fit! I won the war! | 裤子合身了 我赢了 |
[20:56] | That’s great, Dick. | 太好了 迪克 |
[20:59] | You lost weight? | 你减肥了吗 |
[21:01] | Even better. I bought bigger pants. | 更好的 我买了加大号的裤子 |
[21:04] | Good thinking, tiny. | 聪明极了 “小小” |
[21:06] | Why are you eating like that? | 你干嘛要这样吃 |
[21:09] | August dumped me. | 奥古斯特把我甩了 |
[21:13] | I’m sorry to hear it. | 我深表遗憾 |
[21:15] | Well, Dick, your salad’s ready. I hope you like it. | 迪克 你的沙拉好了 希望你喜欢 |
[21:17] | – Salad? – Little guys never knew what hit ’em. | -沙拉 -小家伙们就这么不明不白的死了 |
[21:20] | Who wants salad? I want some real food! | 谁要吃沙拉 我要吃些真格儿的 |
[21:22] | – I cannot believe how insensitive you are… – Shh! Listen! | -你怎么这么没心没肺 -嘘 听 |
[21:28] | Mr. Frosty smooth! Mr. Frosty smooth! | 冰淇淋车 冰淇淋车 |
[21:30] | He’s right on time! | 真准时 |
[21:33] | 3:46 on the dot. | 正好是三点四十六分 |
[21:42] | It was the end of a long day, | 漫长的一天结束了 |
[21:44] | and all I wanted to do was sit back, have a drink, | 我只想坐下来 喝点东西 |
[21:47] | and think about love’s fury. | 思考爱情之路的凶险 |
[21:51] | I knew the dame was trouble | 她一走进来 |
[21:53] | the minute she walked in the door. | 我就知道这女人是个麻烦 |
[21:55] | Did you drink all the milk again, you idiot?! | 你又把牛奶都喝光了吗 你个蠢货 |
[21:57] | Go back to bed! | 回去睡觉 |
[21:59] | My gut told me things were about to go from bad to worse. | 直觉告诉我 事情会越来越糟 |
[22:07] | I hate it when I’m right. | 真恨自己是对的 |