时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Chocolate fudge cake, pecan swirl ice cream, | 巧克力蛋糕 核桃冰淇淋 |
[00:07] | chocolate-covered pretzels, and chocolate eclairs. | 淋了巧克力的脆饼干 还有巧克力泡芙 |
[00:09] | Oh, this is the best dinner ever. | 简直是史上最佳晚餐 |
[00:11] | I can make a steak. | 我还能做块牛排的 |
[00:13] | What, out of chocolate? | 什么 没巧克力吗 |
[00:15] | Mm! This ice cream’s delicious. | 这冰淇淋太好吃了 |
[00:17] | Actually, it’s “Sinfully delicious.” | 事实上 是好吃到有罪 |
[00:20] | I would gladly go to hell for a pint of this. | 为了吃到它 我愿意下地狱 |
[00:22] | Yeah. | 说得好 |
[00:24] | Wait a minute. | 等下 |
[00:25] | So you’re trying to tell me that eating a pint of that | 你是说 吃多点冰淇淋 |
[00:28] | and killing a guy are equally bad? | 和杀一个人 是一样有罪吗 |
[00:30] | No. Actually, there are different kinds of sin. | 不 事实上罪恶有很多种的 |
[00:32] | Some are innocent and others quite deadly. | 有些是无害的 有些就是致命的 |
[00:35] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Yeah, the 7 deadly sins. | 对 想起来了 “七宗罪” |
[00:38] | I learned about them at school. | 我在学校学过 |
[00:39] | Ah, yes. 7 deadly sins. | 没错 七宗罪 |
[00:41] | Sleepy, happy, dopey, and murder. | 贪睡 幸福 呆笨 还有谋杀 |
[00:45] | No. No, murder is not one of them, | 不对 谋杀不是其中一罪 |
[00:47] | but I think pride is. | 但傲慢应该是的 |
[00:48] | Oh, pride. | 傲慢 |
[00:49] | That’s just one of the flaws these humans have. | 那只是他们人类其中一个缺点罢了 |
[00:53] | Please, Dick. You’re as guilty as any human. | 拜托迪克 你还不是跟人类一样傲慢 |
[00:57] | Give me one example. | 举一个例子听听 |
[00:59] | – You the man. – No, you the man. | -你真男人 -不 你真男人 |
[01:01] | – No, you the man. – No, you the man. | -不 你真男人 -不 你真男人 |
[01:02] | – No, you the man. – No, you the man. | -不 你真男人 -不 你真男人 |
[01:03] | Damn it, Harry! I’m the high commander. | 该死的 哈里 我是总指挥官 |
[01:05] | If I say “You the man,” You the man! | 我说”你真男人” 你就是真男人 |
[01:08] | You’re this big anthropologist. You tell me. What am I? | 你是人类学家 你告诉我 我是什么人 |
[01:11] | – Certifiable. – Yes, that’s what I am– | -精神病人 -没错 我就是 |
[01:13] | Certifiable. | 精神病人 |
[01:15] | Certifiable and damn proud of it. | 我是精神病人 我很自豪 |
[01:18] | Then you must be delighted to meet me. | 那你肯定很高兴见到我吧 |
[01:21] | Dr. Howard is in for a treat. | 那就赐予霍华德医生一次瞻仰的机会吧 |
[01:24] | I am a masterpiece, a perfect human being, | 我乃绝世之作 完美无缺的人类 |
[01:28] | not a strand of DNA out of place. | 所有的DNA链都完美对称 |
[01:30] | He’ll probably want my organs to put on display. | 估计他会有种把我的器官拿去展览的冲动 |
[01:32] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[01:35] | I’m gorgeous! | 我太帅了 |
[01:39] | I only asked for one example. | 我就让你举一个例子 |
[02:19] | You know something… | 要知道 |
[02:20] | pride shouldn’t even be one of the 7 deadly sins. | 傲慢根本不该是七宗罪之一 |
[02:23] | There’s nothing wrong with feeling good about yourself, | 自我感觉良好又没错 |
[02:26] | especially if you look like me. | 尤其长我这么帅的话 |
[02:28] | You’re not that great, Dick. | 你哪有很帅 迪克 |
[02:30] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[02:31] | Telling me I’m not great? | 说我不帅吗 |
[02:32] | That should be one of the 7 deadly sins right there. | 这就该是七宗罪之一 |
[02:34] | Who’s with me? | 谁赞同我 |
[02:36] | Shut up, Dick. Everything is always about you. | 闭嘴 迪克 万事就会想到你自己 |
[02:38] | It’s really pissing me off. | 真的惹毛我了 |
[02:40] | You know, that’s one of the 7 deadly sins right there. | 对了 这正好是七宗罪之一 |
[02:43] | Pissing me off? | 惹毛我吗 |
[02:45] | No. Anger. | 不 是暴怒 |
[02:47] | Oh, shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[02:49] | Come on, open up. | 来吧 一吐为快 |
[02:56] | Pull yourself together, man! | 看看你的丑样 |
[02:59] | Thank you, lieutenant. | 谢谢你 副指挥官 |
[03:07] | Well, it started it. | 是它先吓我的 |
[03:12] | Didn’t I tell you to become the model student? | 我告诉过你 要做一名好学生 |
[03:15] | – I did. I’ve aced every test. – Then what’s she doing here? | -我是啊 每次考试我都是A -那她来干嘛 |
[03:17] | I don’t know. I’m brilliant, not clairvoyant. | 我不知道 我是很聪明 但不会读心 |
[03:21] | Is it too much to ask that you just once | 让我做一回骄傲的父亲 |
[03:23] | make me a proud father? | 你会死啊 |
[03:26] | It’s not my mission to make you proud. | 让你骄傲不是我的任务 |
[03:27] | – It is if I say so. – It is not! | -我说是就是 -不是 |
[03:30] | – Say it’s your mission. – No! | -说 这是你的任务 -不 |
[03:31] | – Go on, say it’s your mission. – No! | -说 这是你的任务 -不 |
[03:32] | Say it, say it! | 说 说啊 |
[03:33] | It’s my mission. | 这是我的任务 |
[03:36] | You have something on your tie. | 你领带上有东西 |
[03:41] | Very clever. | 很聪明 |
[03:43] | Yes, I see how that works. | 我明白怎么回事了 |
[03:45] | You have something on your shoulder. | 你肩膀上有东西 |
[03:47] | I don’t– | 才没有 |
[03:56] | – Hello, Brad. – Sally. | -你好 布莱德 -莎莉 |
[03:59] | I’ve come to check your phone. | 我来看看你的电话是不是坏了 |
[04:03] | Well, you got to humor them. | 得让女士乐乐不是 |
[04:07] | This redhead came in last week. | 上星期来了个红发妞 |
[04:09] | I think she was driving a sunbird. She opened that hood– | 开的是辆太阳鸟 她打开引擎盖 |
[04:19] | Hello. | 听好了 |
[04:21] | I’d like my car ready in a half hour. | 请在半个小时内 修好我的车 |
[04:24] | I don’t want a 200% markup on parts, | 零件不许加价两倍 |
[04:27] | and I’d like it washed. | 还得给我把车洗干净 |
[04:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:32] | You hear that, high commander? | 听见了吗 总指挥官 |
[04:34] | Sally… | 莎莉 |
[04:40] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[04:44] | Here you go, baby. | 张嘴 宝宝 |
[04:49] | Well, he hated that. | 他不喜欢这个 |
[04:51] | When is Sally gonna get back with those diapers? | 莎莉去买尿布怎么还不回来 |
[04:55] | Whoa, look. | 噢 看 |
[04:57] | Something coming out of his nose again. | 他鼻子里又有东西流出来了 |
[05:01] | Ughh. It’s like he’s got wetness | 好像他身上的每个孔 |
[05:04] | coming out of every hole in his body. | 都能往外流东西 |
[05:10] | Dumb, wet baby. | 又笨又湿的小鬼 |
[05:17] | – Hey, he likes it. – Oh! Ah. | -他喜欢这个 -是啊 |
[05:23] | Maybe not. | 也许讨厌吧 |
[05:39] | Suddenly it’s not quite so funny when I do it, | 我来这么一下貌似就没劲了 |
[05:43] | now, is it? | 是不是 |
[05:47] | You know, as far as I’m concerned, | 在我看来 |
[05:49] | if anger is a deadly sin, it’s a healthy deadly sin. | 如果暴怒是罪 那也是利于健康的罪 |
[05:52] | It gets things out in the open. | 它能让大家开诚布公 |
[05:54] | As long we keep everything out in the open, we’ll be fine. | 只要放在台面上说 就一切都好 |
[05:57] | Why does she have a bigger eclair than I do? | 为什么她的巧克力泡芙比我的大 |
[06:03] | He’s wearing a new sweater. | 他穿了新毛衣 |
[06:05] | Why does he get to spend all the money on clothes? | 他为什么能买衣服买到倾家荡产啊 |
[06:09] | I wish my hair would get that long. | 真希望我头发有那么长 |
[06:13] | Look how envious they all are. | 看看他们都有多妒忌 |
[06:16] | I wish I was like that. | 真希望我也那样 |
[06:20] | Dick, aren’t you going to ask me how my day went? | 迪克 你不问问我今天过得怎样吗 |
[06:22] | Good work, Harry. Well done. | 干得好 哈里 干得漂亮 |
[06:24] | Sally… | 莎莉 |
[06:26] | just because you haven’t been invited somewhere | 就因为你没有受到邀请 |
[06:29] | is no reason not to go. | 并不代表你不能去啊 |
[06:31] | Your next assignment is to meet this mother | 你的下一个任务是会会这个母亲 |
[06:33] | and study her maternal power. | 研究她的母性力量 |
[06:35] | I could seduce her if you like. | 需要的话 我可以勾引她 |
[06:38] | Uh, no, Harry. | 算了 哈里 |
[06:40] | Tommy, have you infiltrated the glee club yet? | 汤米 你渗入到合唱团了吗 |
[06:42] | Oh, yeah. They’re very happy. | 是的 他们很开心 |
[06:45] | – End of report. – Good work, Tommy. | -报告完毕 -干得好 汤米 |
[06:48] | W-wait. What about me? | 等等 那我呢 |
[06:50] | Well, what about you? | 你怎么了 |
[06:50] | Well, that’s my point. | 我就这意思啊 |
[06:52] | I mean, you’re the high commander, | 你是总指挥官 |
[06:53] | and she’s in charge of security. | 她负责安全工作 |
[06:54] | He’s the information officer. | 他是信息官 |
[06:56] | – What am I? – Well, you’re… | -我是什么 -这个嘛 你是… |
[06:59] | you’re Harry. | 你是哈里 |
[07:01] | Oh, sure, I got the fancy title, | 当然 高端的头衔都给我 |
[07:05] | but what do I do? What am I good at? | 但我该做什么 我擅长什么 |
[07:09] | – You– you paint. – Oh, yeah, I like painting. | -你画画 -是啊 我喜欢画画 |
[07:12] | Painting! Yes. Great. Go, paint. | 绘画 是的 太棒了 去画吧 |
[07:15] | Ok. Off to my painting. | 好的 我画画去了 |
[07:17] | – Just yell if you need me. – Sure. Whatever. | -有事就喊我 -好的 随便啦 |
[07:20] | Oh, Dick. | 迪克 |
[07:21] | They screwed it up again! | 他们又把披萨做坏了 |
[07:24] | Damn! | 该死 |
[07:25] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[07:27] | Do you ever doodle? | 你试过涂鸦吗 |
[07:36] | Why? Was I in the bathroom too long? | 怎么了 我用卫生间的时间太长了吗 |
[07:43] | I–I can’t doodle. | 我就是涂不了鸦 |
[07:47] | – Well, Dick, you’re kind of old. – Old? | -迪克 你有点老了 -老? |
[07:50] | Picasso doodled on tablecloths late into his 60s. | 毕加索六十好几了还在桌布上涂鸦呢 |
[07:54] | – That’s disgusting. – I know. | -好恶心 -我知道 |
[07:57] | I just can’t draw. | 我就是不会画画 |
[07:59] | Oh! Doodling. Oh. | 你说的是随手乱画啊 |
[08:03] | It’s inexplicable! | 解释不通啊 |
[08:05] | I, who bestride this world like an intellectual colossus, | 我如睿智的巨人一般凌驾于这世界 |
[08:09] | I, who make lesser men quiver in awe of my cranial prowess, | 我的智慧使得弱小族类伏地敬畏 |
[08:13] | I, who– | 我是 |
[08:14] | I’ve forgotten my point. | 我要说什么来着 |
[08:16] | Dick, I invented a new color. | 迪克 我发明了一种新颜色 |
[08:19] | I combined red and yellow. | 我把红色和黄色混在一起 |
[08:21] | I call it redyellow. | 我叫它红黄色 |
[08:24] | – I can’t wait to show it in art class. – Great! | -等不及要给同学们展示了 -好啊 |
[08:27] | Mix up a whole vat of it. Go! Hop to it, | 想怎么混就怎么混 去玩吧 |
[08:31] | you ironically gifted chowder head. | 你这出奇有天赋的傻瓜蛋子 |
[08:35] | Why did I say that? What’s wrong with me? | 为什么我要这么说 什么毛病啊 |
[08:38] | Could it be–and this is just a wild guess– | 莫非… 只是瞎猜啊 |
[08:40] | that Harry is way better at something than you? | 因为哈里在某件事上比你强很多 |
[08:42] | Give me some credit. I’m the high commander. | 这点肚量我还有 我可是总指挥官 |
[08:44] | I don’t engage in petty rivalry. | 这种小儿科的竞争我没兴趣 |
[08:47] | Look, Dick, you’re actually younger than me, right? | 迪克 其实你比我年轻对吧 |
[08:49] | Right. | 对 |
[08:50] | But on this mission, you got to be taller. | 但这次出任务 你却比我高 |
[08:52] | Now, don’t you think that eats my lunch just a little bit? | 难道你不觉得这有点伤害我的自尊吗 |
[08:56] | But you don’t see me whining. | 但我从不抱怨 |
[08:58] | So how can you be so cool about it? | 你怎么这么洒脱呢 |
[09:00] | ‘Cause I’m older than you, little buddy. | 因为我比你成熟 小兄弟 |
[09:03] | I now accept the fact that I do not have artistic talent | 没有艺术天赋这个事实 我已坦然接受 |
[09:07] | like you, like Harry. | 我比不上你 比不上哈里 |
[09:09] | I know now that | 现在我知道 |
[09:11] | I will never be able to be a part of a class like this, | 自己永远不可能成为绘画班的一员 |
[09:14] | but Dr. Albright has made me see | 但欧布莱特教授让我认识到 |
[09:17] | the joy that I can take in inspiring other people. | 能够启发他人是多么的幸福 |
[09:20] | No, I will never be an artist, | 是的 我永远不能成为艺术家 |
[09:22] | but I can make a great subject. | 但我可以是绝佳的静物 |
[09:25] | Prepare to meet your muse! | 大家准备好 灵感之神登场了 |
[09:39] | Well, as long as we’re talking about the 7 deadly sins, | 既然说起七宗罪 |
[09:42] | I have a confession to make. | 我要告解 |
[09:45] | I am guilty of the deadliest sin of them all– | 我犯下了最致命的罪 |
[09:50] | fallin’ down. | 摔倒 |
[10:02] | Dick. | 迪克 |
[10:14] | Lieutenant, I need your help. | 副指挥官 我需要帮助 |
[10:15] | I need you to find out what’s funny. | 我需要你去弄清楚什么叫搞笑 |
[10:18] | Oh, I can’t. I gotta go build a new shelf. | 没空 我得做个新鞋柜 |
[10:20] | I ran out of room for my shoes. | 我的鞋子已经没地方放了 |
[10:22] | This is more important. It’s about me. | 可这个更重要 是关于我的 |
[10:25] | How am I supposed to know what’s funny? | 我怎么会知道什么叫搞笑 |
[10:28] | What’s so important about a sense of humor, anyway? | 再说了 幽默感有什么重要的 |
[10:30] | Oh, come on, Tommy. | 拜托 汤米 |
[10:32] | Having a sense of humor | 拥有幽默感 |
[10:33] | is having the power to transform someone’s mood, | 就拥有了力量 能改变人类的心情 |
[10:37] | to lift his spirit. | 使之雀跃 |
[10:39] | You give it to someone you love when she really needs it. | 当爱人需要时 你就要给她幽默感 |
[10:42] | And I just found out today | 我今天刚发现 |
[10:44] | that Mary’s been getting it from another man. | 玛丽一直从另一个男人那里获取这种感觉 |
[10:48] | Dick, I think this whole being funny thing is just innate. | 迪克 我觉得搞笑能力是与生俱来的 |
[10:52] | – What do you think, lieutenant? – What do I think? | -你怎么看 副指挥官 -我的看法 |
[10:55] | I think either you got it or you don’t. | 出娘胎时有就有 没有就没有 |
[10:58] | Look what you just did. | 看看你做的好事 |
[10:59] | What? | 什么 |
[11:03] | I like his friends. Nice kids. | 我喜欢他那些朋友 人都不错 |
[11:06] | I know. Me, too, sweetie. | 我知道 我也这么觉得 亲爱的 |
[11:14] | Falling down is not a deadly sin. | 摔倒才不是七宗罪之一 |
[11:18] | Well, that’s good, because… | 太好了 因为… |
[11:27] | You know something? | 我觉得吧 |
[11:28] | There is nothing better than a chocolate brownie. | 再没比巧克力蛋糕更好吃的了 |
[11:31] | Nothing? | 没有吗 |
[11:32] | Nope. Nothing. | 对 没有 |
[11:33] | Nothing? | 真没有吗 |
[11:34] | Nope. Nothing. | 对 真没有 |
[11:36] | Nothing? | 真没有? |
[11:40] | Of course. | 当然有 |
[11:51] | No, wait. That’s not what I meant. | 等等不对 我不是指这个 |
[11:53] | What did you mean? | 那你指什么 |
[11:55] | Well, I meant lust. | 我指的是色欲 |
[11:57] | Wait. Lust is a deadly sin? | 什么 色欲也属七宗罪 |
[11:59] | It is if you do it right. | 只要你做对了 |
[12:02] | Not that I’d know. | 当然我又不懂 |
[12:06] | Dr. Solomon, Tommy’s very bright. No question. | 所罗门教授 毫无疑问 汤米很聪明 |
[12:10] | Unfortunately, Tommy’s having a little trouble fitting in. | 遗憾地是 汤米在融入集体方面有问题 |
[12:12] | – What do you mean, fitting in? – Excuse me, | -融入集体是什么意思 -打扰下 |
[12:14] | But there’s something about the thickness of your neck | 只是你那粗壮的脖子 |
[12:16] | and the broadness of your shoulders | 以及宽阔的肩膀 |
[12:19] | that makes me think you’d be an agile hunter | 让我觉得你会是身手敏捷的猎人 |
[12:22] | and provide well for our children. | 能够让咱们的孩子吃得饱饱的 |
[12:24] | Let me do the spoon once, please? | 就让我当一下那个勺子啦 求你了 |
[12:28] | Fine. Just this once. | 好吧 仅此一次 |
[12:46] | You’re about a quart low. | 含得比较深 |
[12:49] | Try it like this. | 试试像这样唱 |
[12:53] | *You’ll hear me call you* | 你会听到我呼唤你 |
[12:58] | *Singing through the sunshine* | 在阳光下歌唱 |
[13:02] | *Sweet and clear as can be* | 用甜美又清澈的嗓音 |
[13:09] | *Here am I* | 我在这儿 |
[13:12] | *Come to me* | 快来我这儿 |
[13:15] | *Here am I, come to me* | 我在这儿 快来我这儿 |
[13:19] | *Here am I, come to me* | 我在这儿 快来吧 |
[13:23] | *Bali Ha’i.* | 巴里海 |
[13:31] | Ok, now, who would like to stand up and try it like that? | 现在 谁想站起来试试 |
[13:35] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[13:43] | Yams. | 红薯泥 |
[13:47] | Oh, I got yams for ya. | 我有红薯泥给你 |
[13:56] | Don’t you want to put a little minimarshmallow on that? | 不想就着棉花糖吃吗 |
[15:23] | Oh, Dr. Albright, | 欧布莱特教授 |
[15:25] | that was the greatest 30 seconds of my life. | 这是我人生中最美妙的30秒 |
[15:35] | Ok. | 好了 |
[15:37] | Next sin? | 下一宗罪呢 |
[15:39] | Whoa. Hold on there, fella. | 等等 伙计们 |
[15:41] | You sure you don’t | 确定不想 |
[15:42] | want to go back to that last sin some more? | 再回味回味上一宗罪吗 |
[15:44] | Hey, don’t get greedy, Ok? | 别太贪婪了 好吗 |
[15:46] | Oh, th-that’s another sin right there–greed. | 这就是另外一宗罪 贪婪 |
[15:48] | Well, we’re not greedy. | 我们又不贪婪 |
[15:49] | In fact, we’re the most giving, unselfish, | 事实上 我们是这该死的地球上 |
[15:53] | thoughtful group of ragtag misfits | 最懂得付出 最无私 |
[15:56] | that this damn planet has ever seen. | 最体贴的一群屁民 |
[15:58] | – Guys, I love you. – Love you back. | -各位 我爱你们 -我们也爱你 |
[16:05] | Oh, hey, excuse me. It’s after 6:00. | 劳烦下 已经过了六点 |
[16:07] | You can give my chipmunk the pain shot now. | 请给我的花栗鼠打止痛针 |
[16:09] | Dr. Solomon, I was going to. | 所罗门教授 我就是过来打针的 |
[16:11] | – Oh, good, go ahead. – Just a few minutes. | -太好了 快打吧 -稍等一会 |
[16:14] | Well, please, it’s after 6:00. It’s after 6:00. | 拜托 已经过六点了 六点都过了 |
[16:16] | I don’t see why he should have this pain. | 没理由让它继续忍痛 |
[16:18] | Sir, I will get to it in a minute. | 先生 我马上就给它打针 |
[16:21] | It’s time for his shot! | 该给它打针了 |
[16:22] | You understand? Do something! | 明白吗 快打 |
[16:24] | He only had to hold out until 6:00, and it’s past 6:00. | 它只需要坚持到六点 现在都过六点了 |
[16:27] | He’s in pain. | 它很痛苦 |
[16:28] | My chipmunk is in pain. | 我的花栗鼠很痛苦 |
[16:30] | He needs a shot! You understand me? | 给它打针 听见了吗 |
[16:32] | You’re gonna have to behave. | 请注意你的言行 |
[16:34] | Give my chipmunk the shot! | 给我的花栗鼠打针 |
[16:37] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪了 |
[16:41] | Oh, no! | 天哪 不 |
[16:44] | Hold on, baby! | 宝宝 坚持住 |
[16:46] | No! Sally! You can’t! | 不 莎莉 你不能这么做 |
[16:48] | Let me go! I’ve got to save him! | 放开我 我得去救他 |
[16:50] | Get ahold of yourself! | 冷静一下 |
[16:51] | That’s a bottomless ball pit of death! | 这是个无底的死亡球池 |
[16:55] | I don’t care! That’s my baby! | 我不管 那是我的孩子 |
[16:58] | Nooooo! | 不 |
[17:05] | I’ve got him! | 我抱住他了 |
[17:07] | Well, I went to the pet store to buy you some new fish, | 我到宠物店去给你买鱼 |
[17:10] | and I saw this cute little guy. | 于是就看见了这个可爱的小家伙 |
[17:13] | Oh, Dick, I can’t take care of a dog. | 迪克 我不能养狗 |
[17:15] | If you can love a fish, you can love a dog. | 你能爱一条鱼 就能爱一条狗 |
[17:19] | Well, he is kind of cute. | 它是挺可爱的 |
[17:22] | Come here, boy. | 来吧 小伙子 |
[17:24] | Oh, look at him. | 看看它啊 |
[17:25] | He loves you, Mary. | 它喜欢你 玛丽 |
[17:27] | He’s so curious… | 它是个好奇宝宝 |
[17:32] | Don’t resist it. | 别拒绝它 |
[17:34] | Let yourself be loved. | 感受这份爱吧 |
[17:35] | He needs you. | 它需要你 |
[17:37] | He needs you he loves you! | 它需要你 它爱你 |
[17:39] | Mary, he really loves you. | 玛丽 它真的爱你 |
[17:44] | I tell ya something– | 我跟你们说 |
[17:46] | not only are we a caring, thoughtful, giving family, | 我们不仅是关爱体贴乐于付出的家庭 |
[17:49] | we’re a caring, thoughtful, giving family | 我们不仅关爱体贴乐于付出 |
[17:52] | that can sing. | 还会唱歌 |
[17:55] | *When-a da moon hits your eye* | 当月亮击中你的眼睛 |
[17:59] | *Like a big pizza pie* | 好像一大块的披萨派 |
[18:01] | *That’s Amore* | 那就是爱 |
[18:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[18:07] | Buona sera, signorina. | 晚上好 女士 |
[18:14] | *When-a da world seems to shine* | 当世界在闪耀 |
[18:17] | *like-a you’ve had you too much wine* | 好像是你酒喝得太多 |
[18:19] | *That’s Amore* | 那就是爱 |
[18:24] | *There’s a ring ting-a-ling-a-ling* | 铃声会叮当叮当地 |
[18:26] | *Ting-a-ling-a-ling and we sing…* | 叮当叮当地作响 我们唱起 |
[18:29] | *Vi…Ta Bella* | 美…丽人生 |
[18:35] | *Hearts will play, tippy- tippy-Tay, tippy-tippy-Tay* | 心儿扑通扑通地跳 扑通扑通地跳 |
[18:38] | *like a gay Ta…* | 好像一首塔 |
[18:41] | *lontella* | 朗泰拉舞曲 |
[18:43] | *lontibella!* | 朗泰拉舞曲 |
[18:51] | What the hell’s going on out there?! | 外面他妈的怎么回事儿 |
[18:54] | Nothing, Mr. Ratner! | 不关你事 瓦格纳先生 |
[18:57] | Oh, would you please get out of here | 拜托你们趁没人报警前 |
[18:59] | before somebody calls the cops? | 赶快离开吧 |
[19:01] | The cops, they cannot thwart my passion! | 警察也无法阻挠我对你的爱 |
[19:05] | I will stand right here | 我会站在这里 |
[19:06] | till a pack of wild dogs chase me away! | 直到一群野狗 将我赶走 |
[19:11] | Dogs! | 放狗了 |
[19:12] | Run! | 快跑 |
[19:24] | So what’s for dessert? | 甜点吃什么 |
[19:26] | Well, uh, there’s still steak. | 还有牛排 |
[19:28] | You didn’t have enough to eat? | 你还没吃够吗 |
[19:29] | I can never eat enough. | 我永远吃不够 |
[19:31] | The question was rhetorical, Harry. Bring on the steak! | 反问句不用回答 哈里 上牛排 |
[19:34] | But you guys might be committing the most deadly of all sins | 你们可能正在犯着七宗罪之最 |
[19:39] | – Gluttony. – Ah, perhaps, | -贪食 -可能吧 |
[19:41] | but it is also the most diabolically delicious. | 但谁让这罪有着魔鬼般的美味 |
[19:44] | Put down the ribs and step away from the platter. | 放下排骨 然后离盘子远点 |
[19:50] | No. | 不 |
[19:51] | Ok, then. But make no mistake– | 好吧 但你要搞清楚 |
[19:53] | if you take one bite out of that, | 只要你一口咬下去 |
[19:54] | you’re gonna hate yourself more than you already do. | 你对自己的厌恶将达到前所未有的地步 |
[19:57] | Are you prepared to face those consequences, soldier?! | 你有勇气面对这样的结果吗 士兵 |
[21:00] | My pants fit! I won the war! | 裤子合身了 我赢了 |
[21:03] | That’s great, Dick. | 太好了 迪克 |
[21:07] | So you lost weight? | 你减肥了吗 |
[21:08] | Even better. I bought bigger pants. | 更好的 我买了加大号的裤子 |
[21:15] | Oh, we shouldn’t have had that steak. | 真不该吃那牛排的 |
[21:19] | Well, I think we covered all the deadly sins. | 看来我们把七宗罪都犯遍了 |
[21:23] | No. No, actually, there’s another one. | 没 其实还有一宗的 |
[21:25] | Well, I’m too much of a sloth to think of it. | 我吃多犯懒 实在不想思考了 |
[21:29] | Whoa, wait. That’s it. | 等等 就是这个 |
[21:31] | What, sloth? | 什么 懒惰吗 |
[21:33] | No. Thinking. | 不 是思考 |
[21:42] | Uh, “See key operator.” | “联系主操作人” |
[21:44] | Well, that’s me. | 不就是我吗 |
[21:46] | I’m operating the keys. | 我在操作按键 |
[21:47] | Me! Damn you! | 我 该死的 |
[21:50] | I’m gonna press cancel. Is that what you want? | 我将要按”取消” 你想这样吗 |
[21:54] | ‘Cause I’ll do it. I’ll press it. | 我真会按哦 我会按哦 |
[21:56] | Start. Start. | 开始 开始 |
[21:58] | Damn you! | 该死的 |
[22:02] | Start. | 开始 |
[22:04] | I’m gonna beat you with your own toner cartridge! | 我要用你自己的碳粉盒打你 |