时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Come on. Big money. Big money! | 快点 开个大奖 大奖 |
[00:08] | Harry, where were you? | 哈里你去哪了 |
[00:10] | You were supposed to pick me up from work. | 你应该去接我下班的 |
[00:12] | Yes, I was. Free spin! Free spin! | 是的哇 转起来 转起来 |
[00:15] | I had to walk. I’m soaking wet! Look at me! | 结果我走回来的 都湿透了 看呐 |
[00:18] | Dick, would you like to buy a vowel? | 迪克 你要不要买元音 |
[00:23] | What are you doing, Sally? | 你在干吗 莎莉 |
[00:23] | Oh, I’m looking for an office job. | 想找个办公室的工作 |
[00:25] | I bought a new suit, and I need a place to wear it. | 不然买了新西装都没地方穿 |
[00:29] | Wheel of Fortune, | 命运之轮 |
[00:30] | you’re my wheel of fortune | 你是我的命运之轮 |
[00:32] | the appeal of fortune, | 听那命运的呼喊 |
[00:34] | is sublime. | 如此雄壮 |
[00:38] | Um, Tommy, I’m meeting Kevin at the mall. | 汤米 我和凯文去逛街 |
[00:40] | – Do you want to come along? – Yeah! | -你要不要一起来 -来 |
[00:42] | Yeah. That’d be great! | 肯定来 绝对很好玩 |
[00:44] | Me, my old girlfriend, her new boyfriend, | 我 我前女友 还有她现任男友 |
[00:46] | cruisin’ the food court, hangin’ out, | 一块出去逛小吃街 |
[00:48] | splittin’ a hot pretzel. No. | 分着吃辣椒小脆饼 才怪 |
[00:52] | You are so immature. | 你幼稚 |
[00:54] | Oh, really, August, and how old are you? | 是吗 奥古斯特 你几岁了 |
[00:55] | I’m not talking about age, Tommy. | 这不是年龄的问题 汤米 |
[00:57] | I’m talking about maturity. | 成熟 你懂吗 |
[00:59] | Oh, maturity. I see. | 成熟啊 我懂 |
[01:00] | Well, tell me, August. | 那你说 奥古斯特 |
[01:01] | Who’s the one who wants to hang out at the mall, hmm?! | 刚才是谁要一起逛街的 |
[01:04] | Your son is impossible. | 你儿子真是不可理喻 |
[01:05] | I completely agree. | 我完全同意 |
[01:08] | He doesn’t get that girls mature faster, and that women– | 他没女孩子成熟 而女人… |
[01:10] | Blah, blah, blah. You made your point. | 劈里啪拉 你已经说了重点 |
[01:12] | I said I agreed. Now get out! | 我也同意了 现在给我出去 |
[01:20] | Why do you insist on hanging out with teenagers? | 你怎么还跟小毛孩瞎混呢 |
[01:22] | It’s not my fault. I don’t have any choice. | 我也不想啊 不是没得选吗 |
[01:25] | This was the body you assigned me. | 这是你安排给我的身体 |
[01:26] | It’s pathetic. | 悲哀啊 |
[01:28] | I’m older than any of you, | 我比你们谁都年纪大 |
[01:29] | but if I want to see an R-rated movie, | 但看个R级片 |
[01:30] | I have to go with Mrs. Dubcek. | 还得和杜布切克太太一起 |
[01:34] | Just once, | 就一次 |
[01:35] | just once I’d like to meet a woman closer to my age. | 哪怕就跟同龄的女生约会一次 |
[01:38] | You know, someone like Angie Dickinson. | 像安吉·迪金森那样的[当时已经67了] |
[01:43] | Wait! | 不是吧 |
[01:45] | The TV is off. | 电视关了 |
[01:46] | Yeah, I turned it off. | 对 我干的 |
[01:47] | Well, but now it’s off. | 那怎么还不开开 |
[01:51] | We have a mission. | 我们是有任务的人 |
[01:52] | We didn’t come to this planet to watch television. | 来这个星球不是为了看电视的 |
[01:54] | Yeah, but it’s given us a reason to stay. | 对 但这是咱们留下来的原因啊 |
[01:58] | I’m ordering you to go without television for a week! | 我命令你一星期不准看电视 |
[02:00] | Now, that’s final! | 现在执行 |
[02:01] | A week, no TV? | 一星期不看电视 |
[02:03] | What’ll I do? | 那我做什么啊 |
[02:04] | Why don’t you try using your brain for a change? | 你不会自己动脑子想点新花样吗 |
[02:07] | Well, what good could come from it? | 我动脑子能有好事吗 |
[02:11] | What’s Harry’s problem now? | 哈里又怎么了 |
[02:13] | Dick’s the one with the problem. | 是迪克在闹 |
[02:14] | What’s the matter, Dick? | 怎么回事 迪克 |
[02:16] | It’s Mary. | 因为玛丽 |
[02:18] | I hate you! | 我讨厌你 |
[02:23] | This afternoon I tried to borrow her magnifying glass, | 今天下午我想借她的放大镜一用 |
[02:26] | you know, to burn some ants. | 你知道的 就是用来烤蚂蚁 |
[02:28] | Of course. Go on. | 废话 继续 |
[02:29] | So anyway, she’s like, “No, you’ll break it!” | 反正 她就说”不借 你会弄坏的” |
[02:32] | And I’m all, “I will not!” | 我就反驳啦 “才不会呢” |
[02:33] | And she’s like, “It’s mine! You can’t have it!” | 她就说”这是我的 别打歪主意” |
[02:35] | So we have this huge fight. | 然后我们就大吵起来 |
[02:37] | Finally she let me borrow it | 最后我终于借到了 |
[02:39] | when she wasn’t looking. | 趁她没注意的时候 |
[02:43] | And let me guess. You broke it. | 让我猜 你弄坏了吧 |
[02:45] | Yes! | 是的 |
[02:49] | A particularly large queen burst into flames, | 那个超级大的蚁后居然爆出了火花 |
[02:52] | and I got scared and dropped it on the sidewalk. | 我吓傻了 就把放大镜往走道一扔 |
[02:56] | Oh, Dick! | 迪克 |
[02:58] | I know what’ll make you feel better. | 我知道怎么让你好过一点 |
[03:00] | A little TV. | 看点电视 |
[03:41] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[03:42] | It’s Tommy. | 是汤米 |
[03:43] | Oh, Tommy, come on in. | 汤米 快请进 |
[03:46] | Hi. Um… | 嗨 呃… |
[03:48] | I’m here to return your magnifying glass. | 我过来还你的放大镜 |
[03:51] | Dick broke that, didn’t he? | 迪克把它弄坏了 是不是 |
[03:54] | And he couldn’t bring it over himself, could he? | 然后还不好意思自己还 是不是 |
[03:56] | He’s so immature. | 他太幼稚了 |
[03:59] | Well, he’s not necessarily… | 其实 他不一定… |
[04:02] | Yeah, he’s pretty immature. | 对 太幼稚了 |
[04:04] | – I’ll just leave this here on the table. – Thanks. | -我就把它放桌上 -谢谢 |
[04:07] | Oh, wow, the Aztecs! | 哇塞 阿兹特克人[16世纪前的墨西哥土著] |
[04:08] | You studying them in school? | 学校还教你们这个 |
[04:10] | No, but I read about them on a placemat | 不 我是在一个煎饼屋的 |
[04:12] | at the pancake house. | 餐垫上瞧见的 |
[04:15] | You know what the Aztecs’ problem was? | 你知道阿兹特克人怎么回事吗 |
[04:17] | They were at the wrong apex | 他们脱离了正确的 |
[04:19] | of the technological world arc. | 世界文明发展的轨道 |
[04:20] | I’ve never heard of that. | 从没听过这种说法 |
[04:22] | Oh, it’s my own theory. | 这是我自己的一套理论 |
[04:23] | You see, technology begins in china in 5,000 B.C. | 科技文明起源于公元前五千年的中国 |
[04:27] | With, um, literature and architecture and pasta | 发展出文学 建筑学 面条 |
[04:30] | and alcoholic beverages and fireworks. | 酒精饮料 还有爆竹等等 |
[04:33] | Oh, would you like an Oreo? | 要不要吃个奥利奥 |
[04:35] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:37] | Oh, please continue. This is fascinating. | 请继续 太有意思了 |
[04:39] | So over the centuries the | 许多个世纪过后 |
[04:41] | techno- arc moves through the middle east, | 文明轨道穿过中东 |
[04:43] | Egypt, Greece, Rome, | 埃及 希腊 罗马 |
[04:45] | Florence, Europe, the Americas, | 弗罗伦萨 欧洲 美国 |
[04:47] | until it gets back to the pacific rim, | 然后回到了太平洋边缘 |
[04:49] | but it always travels west. | 但总体都是向西前进 |
[04:51] | So you’re saying, | 你是说 |
[04:52] | the earth’s rotation affects civilization. | 地球的运转影响了文明的进程 |
[04:55] | Exactly! | 没错 |
[04:55] | And every dominant society is in sync with the arc. | 每个占统治地位的社会都与轨道同步 |
[04:59] | And the Aztecs are… | 那阿兹特克人 |
[05:00] | they’re off the arc by 2,000 years, | 两千年来一直在状况外 |
[05:02] | and that is why their advancements are never recognized. | 所以他们的进步会走向消亡 |
[05:06] | You have a very interesting theory. | 你的理论很有意思 |
[05:09] | – Well, for a teenager. – No, for anybody. | -在少年中算是不错 -在成人中也是高见 |
[05:11] | Most people dismiss non-literate cultures. | 大多数人不会去研究失落的文明 |
[05:15] | Well, we live in one. | 谁让我们身处其中呢 |
[05:20] | Would you like a cup of coffee, Tommy? | 要不要来杯咖啡 汤米 |
[05:24] | – Could you do me a favor? – Mmm. | -能请你帮个忙吗 -什么 |
[05:25] | Call me Tom. | 叫我汤姆 |
[05:29] | Would you like a cup of coffee, Tom? | 要不要来杯咖啡 汤姆 |
[05:34] | I would love a cup of coffee, Mary. | 我很乐意喝杯咖啡 玛丽 |
[05:37] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:44] | Miss, uh, Solomon? There’s been a mistake. | 所罗门小姐 这里弄错了 |
[05:47] | There’s only 4 words on this typing test. | 打字测试你只打了四个词 |
[05:53] | No, no, no. That’s right. | 不不不 没错 |
[05:55] | You asked me if I could type 40 words per minute. | 你要求我打”每分钟四十个字” |
[05:57] | There it is: | 你看 |
[05:58] | “40 words per minute.” | “每 分钟 四十个 字” |
[06:03] | And it only took me a half hour. | 我半小时就搞定了 |
[06:07] | When we say 40… | 我们说的四十… |
[06:08] | Ok. You know what? They’re your rules, not mine. | 你知道吗 规矩是你定的 不是我 |
[06:12] | Hello! | 你好 |
[06:14] | Sally. | 莎莉 |
[06:15] | I’m Carl. | 我是卡尔 |
[06:16] | Hi. You know, you should check on your friend over there. | 你好 你该去看看你朋友是怎么了 |
[06:18] | No speak-a de English. | 连”英格丽是”都不会说 |
[06:22] | I don’t work in personnel. I’m in distribution, | 我不管人力资源 我是销售部的 |
[06:24] | but maybe I can help you get through that. | 但帮你填表应该没问题 |
[06:26] | Oh, yeah. I’m having some trouble filling it out. | 好的 我好几个地方不会填 |
[06:29] | You’re, uh, filling it out just fine. | 你 填得蛮好的 |
[06:32] | I’m, uh, looking for a new assistant. | 我呢 在找一个新的助理 |
[06:35] | Oh, great! | 太好了 |
[06:36] | And I already know you can type 40 words per minute. | 而且我已经知道你能打每分钟四十个字 |
[06:38] | Hell, I can type 100 words per minute, | “每分钟一百个字”都没问题 |
[06:40] | you give me enough time. | 给我时间打就行 |
[06:48] | Hello. | 你好 |
[06:50] | Oh, hi, Tom! | 你好啊 汤姆 |
[06:54] | I had a wonderful time, too! | 上次我也玩得很开心 |
[06:57] | No, I will not let you buy me lunch. | 不 我不要你请客 |
[07:01] | I’ll buy you lunch. | 午饭我请 |
[07:04] | I insist! | 我坚持 |
[07:06] | Ok. | 好的 |
[07:08] | Good-bye, Tom. | 再见 汤姆 |
[07:10] | Nina, I’ll be back in about an hour. | 尼娜 我一个小时后回来 |
[07:12] | Have a nice lunch. | 午餐愉快 |
[07:17] | Nina, I need to send something over to Tom, | 尼娜 我要寄点东西给汤姆 |
[07:19] | and I seem to have lost Tom’s address. Who is he again? | 但好像忘了他的地址 他是谁来着 |
[07:22] | I don’t know, and it’s none of my business. | 不知道 不关我事 |
[07:25] | Well, it’s none of my business, | 也不关我事 |
[07:26] | and I’m obsessed with it. | 我也很困扰 |
[07:29] | I thought the two of you were over. | 你们不是早分手了嘛 |
[07:31] | Why do all men think once | 为什么所有男人都以为 |
[07:32] | they plant the flag, they own the mountain? | 扬面旗子就能占山为王 |
[07:36] | I spent 2 years climbing that mountain, | 我花了两年时间才爬上这座山 |
[07:38] | and I’m not about to let another man yodel on it! | 绝不允许其他人跑过来撒野 |
[07:51] | What’s the matter? | 他怎么了 |
[07:52] | Oh. He’s thinking. | 他在思考 |
[07:55] | Tommy, do you still have feelings for me? | 汤米 你是不是还对我有感觉 |
[07:57] | Sorry, August. I’m seeing someone else. | 抱歉奥古斯特 我有意中人了 |
[08:00] | What? I can’t believe this. | 什么 难以置信 |
[08:02] | Kevin and I have only been going out for a month, | 凯文和我才在一起一个月 |
[08:04] | and you already have a new girlfriend? | 你就有新欢了 |
[08:07] | Oh, that’s rich. | 太感动了 |
[08:08] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[08:10] | Your son is impossible! | 你儿子真不可理喻 |
[08:11] | And you’re a pain in the ass. You’re made for each other! | 你也好讨厌 正好一对 |
[08:17] | Where’s dinner? | 晚饭呢 |
[08:18] | Sally’s not home yet. | 莎莉还没回来 |
[08:21] | Harry, go think in another room. | 哈里 到其他地方去思考 |
[08:24] | And no television! | 不许看电视 |
[08:27] | Dick, I’ve been meaning to ask you. | 迪克 我一直想问你 |
[08:30] | – Are you still interested in Mary? – No! | -你还对玛丽有意思吗 -没有 |
[08:33] | Why does everybody ask me that, | 为什么每个人都这么问我 |
[08:34] | because I’m not! | 我没有 |
[08:35] | No, sir. She and I are free! | 不 先生 她跟我毫无瓜葛 |
[08:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:38] | Oh, yeah, it’s good. | 太好了 |
[08:39] | – Yeah, I’m glad. – Damn right. So am I. | -很高兴听你这么说 -没错 我也是 |
[08:42] | Hey, guys! | 伙计们 |
[08:43] | Good news! | 好消息 |
[08:44] | What is it, lieutenant? | 什么事 副官 |
[08:45] | I got a job. | 我找到工作了 |
[08:46] | A real job! Look! | 真的工作 看 |
[08:49] | “Sally Solomon, Stern and Bower, Inc.” | “莎莉·所罗门 斯特恩&鲍尔公司” |
[08:51] | It’s my I.D. | 这是我的身份卡 |
[08:52] | I have a parking pass, medical, dental, | 我有停车证 医疗保险 牙科保险 |
[08:54] | pension, profit sharing. | 养老金和年终分红 |
[08:55] | I’m thinking of retiring in Mexico. | 我打算在墨西哥退休 |
[08:58] | Well, your dollar goes further there. | 你的钱够你去远点的地方 |
[09:00] | Well, what about dinner? | 那晚饭怎么办 |
[09:01] | It’s so much harder than I thought. | 这比我想的要难得多 |
[09:03] | I actually have to learn how to respect my coworkers | 如果我想在那干下去 |
[09:05] | if I’m going to keep this job. | 就得学会尊重同事 |
[09:07] | “No offense, but you’re offending me.” | “无意冒犯 但你冒犯了我” |
[09:09] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[09:10] | Oh, it’s a pamphlet about understanding and tolerance | 这本手册里有关于理解 宽容和其他 |
[09:13] | and all that crap. | 乱七八糟的东西 |
[09:14] | Anyway, I read it, and as hard as this is to believe, | 总之 读过后我居然发现 |
[09:17] | sometimes I think I make people feel uncomfortable. | 有时我会给他人带来困扰 |
[09:20] | Oh, get out. | 少来了 |
[09:22] | What’s this? “Hearty man’s meatloaf with all the fixin’s.” | 这是什么 “好胃口调味肉糕” |
[09:29] | Ok. This is the bad news, you guys. | 好吧 得告诉你们坏消息了 |
[09:32] | As a working woman, | 作为一个职业女性 |
[09:33] | I can no longer cook for you. | 我没法再伺候你们吃饭了 |
[09:36] | From now on, you have to eat frozen dinners. | 从现在起 你们得吃速冻食品 |
[09:42] | Can we start tonight? | 能不能今晚就开始 |
[09:43] | Sure. As soon as I take off my coat. | 当然 等我脱掉外套先 |
[09:55] | Hi, guys. | 大家好 |
[09:56] | I’ll just, uh, take that. | 我来拿 这个 |
[10:03] | Noooo! | 不 |
[10:08] | Mr. Webber, you have a meeting in 10 minutes. | 韦伯先生 十分钟后你有个会议 |
[10:12] | Someone smells like fresh lemons. | 有人闻起来好像鲜柠檬 |
[10:15] | What are you wearing? | 什么牌子的香水 |
[10:16] | Pledge. | 碧丽珠 |
[10:21] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[10:23] | I’m going to have a hard time concentrating on work | 以后要专注地工作可就难了 |
[10:25] | if you go around smelling like that. | 如果你总是这么好闻的话 |
[10:27] | Oh, I’m sorry I distracted you. It won’t happen again. | 抱歉让你分心了 我保证不会再犯 |
[10:30] | Well, speaking of distractions, | 说到分心 |
[10:31] | I can’t stop thinking about what’s under that jacket. | 我止不住地在想这外套下的样子 |
[10:35] | I mean, give me a break. I’m only human. | 饶了我吧 我只是个凡人 |
[10:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:39] | – Does that help? – Oh, that’s much better. | -这样有没有好一点 -好多了 |
[10:42] | Ok. Look, Mr. Webber, I just want you to know | 韦伯先生 我只想让你知道 |
[10:44] | that I read that booklet from the human resources | 我读过了人事部的小册子 |
[10:46] | Oh, whoa, whoa. Whoa! | 噢 等等 等等 |
[10:48] | I was just kidding. Honestly. | 我只是在开玩笑 真的 |
[10:49] | Oh, no. You’re very kind, | 不 你很好 |
[10:50] | but, look, I know I look hot, | 但 我知道我很性感 |
[10:52] | and if I have impeded your performance | 如果我妨碍到你工作 |
[10:56] | or made you uncomfortable in the workplace, | 或让你在工作环境中感到不快 |
[10:57] | I apologize for that right now. | 我现在就道歉 |
[11:01] | Well, if you want to apologize, | 既然你有诚意 |
[11:02] | maybe we could do it over drinks. | 不妨一边喝酒一边道歉 |
[11:04] | Oh, that’s sweet. | 你真是太贴心了 |
[11:06] | ‘Cause I certainly can’t work with those legs around. | 这双长腿在眼前晃悠 我实在没办法工作啊 |
[11:12] | Do you have any idea what you’re doing to me? | 知道你对我做了什么吗 |
[11:17] | Oh, my god. | 我的妈呀 |
[11:19] | I’m sexually harassing my boss! | 我在性骚扰我的上司 |
[11:30] | Harry, what are you doing here? | 哈里 你怎么来了 |
[11:32] | Just visiting my good friend Nina. | 就来看看我的好朋友尼娜 |
[11:37] | Hey, what’s that music? | 这是什么歌 |
[11:39] | It’s jazz. | 爵士乐 |
[11:40] | Well, it’s groovy. | 太美妙了 |
[11:42] | You know what else is groovy? | 你知道还有什么很美妙吗 |
[11:44] | Television. | 电视 |
[11:48] | You know what’s on television right now? | 你知道现在电视在放什么吗 |
[11:50] | Shows. | 电视节目 |
[11:52] | Sorry, Harry. Something’s wrong with my antenna. | 抱歉 哈里 我的天线有点问题 |
[11:55] | Don’t worry. I’ll fix it. | 别担心 我来搞定 |
[11:58] | As god is my witness, | 上帝作证 |
[12:00] | I’ll fix it. | 我来搞定 |
[12:04] | Oh, Nina, I got to talk to somebody. | 尼娜 我得找人谈谈 |
[12:06] | Well, sure. Come on in. | 当然啦 请进 |
[12:07] | You got to help me. I am sexually harassing my boss. | 你得帮我 我在性骚扰我的上司 |
[12:10] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[12:11] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[12:12] | No matter what perfume I wear, he sniffs me. | 不管我擦什么香水 他都能闻到 |
[12:13] | My legs distract him all day long. | 我的腿一天到晚使他分心 |
[12:15] | He can’t get any work done. | 他工作都完成不了 |
[12:16] | Sally, this guy sounds like a total creep. | 莎莉 听起来他猥琐的很啊 |
[12:21] | Good news! | 好消息 |
[12:22] | I’ve got Mr. Ed. | 我收到《马儿也疯狂》了 |
[12:25] | No, wait. It’s a Madonna video. | 不 等等 这是麦当娜的MV |
[12:30] | What’s this? | 这是在干嘛 |
[12:31] | Nina, I need some information! | 尼娜 我需要一些情报 |
[12:32] | Dick, I was talking to Nina. | 迪克 我在和尼娜讲话呢 |
[12:34] | Well, wait your turn! | 过会儿轮到你 |
[12:35] | Nina, I want you to call up Mary | 尼娜 我要你打电话给玛丽 |
[12:37] | and find out if she’s with anybody. | 看她是不是在和谁约会 |
[12:38] | – No! – I’d do it myself, | -不 -如果我自己打 |
[12:40] | but she’d think that I still wanted her and I don’t! | 她会觉得我死缠烂打 而我没有 |
[12:42] | Don’t pull me into this. It makes me uncomfortable. | 别逼我做这种事 会让我很不自在 |
[12:45] | Aha! You’re harassing her! | 哈 你在骚扰她 |
[12:46] | No, I am not! | 没有 |
[12:47] | Yes! You’re making her uncomfortable. | 有 你让她不自在了 |
[12:48] | I know when I’m making someone uncomfortable, | 我让不让人自在 我能不知道吗 |
[12:50] | and this isn’t it. | 这不算 |
[12:55] | Everybody freeze. We’ve got reception. | 大家冷静 收到信号了 |
[12:59] | I said no TV! | 我说过不许看电视 |
[13:01] | Oh! That was my antenna! | 那是我的天线 |
[13:03] | Don’t worry, I’ll take it out of your salary. | 别担心 我会从你的薪水里扣的 |
[13:06] | Please, who is Mary seeing? | 求你了 玛丽在和谁约会 |
[13:08] | Why don’t you ask Tommy. He’s at Mary’s right now. | 你干嘛不去问汤米 他就在玛丽家呢 |
[13:10] | What, Tommy’s at Mary’s? | 什么 汤米在玛丽那儿 |
[13:16] | That duplicitous old fart! | 这个老奸巨猾的家伙 |
[13:20] | Which is our nickname for him. | 这是给他取的昵称 |
[13:29] | I’ll get it. | 我来开门 |
[13:37] | Hello. What do you want? | 你好 你要干嘛 |
[13:39] | Where’s Mary? | 玛丽呢 |
[13:40] | The kitchen. What do you want? | 在厨房 你要干嘛 |
[13:41] | I have to see her. | 我要见她 |
[13:42] | Yeah. Let’s just keep this outside, all right? | 好吧 我们出去解决 |
[13:44] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你知道自己在做什么吗 |
[13:46] | I’m enjoying myself. | 我挺开心的 |
[13:47] | For the first time on this planet, | 在这个星球上 我第一次遇到 |
[13:49] | I’ve met a woman who appreciates me for what I think, | 一个能够欣赏我的内在 |
[13:51] | a woman who doesn’t judge me by my appearance. | 不以外表来判断我的女人 |
[13:54] | I’m happy, Dick. | 我很快乐 迪克 |
[13:55] | She’s too old for you. | 她对你来说太老了 |
[13:56] | I’m older than you! | 我比你还老呢 |
[13:57] | Well, you’re too old for her! Either way, it won’t work! | 那你对她来说太老了 不管怎样就是不行 |
[14:00] | I make her laugh, Dick. She likes it. | 我能逗她笑 迪克 她很喜欢 |
[14:02] | You shut your foul mouth! | 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[14:07] | She said she never laughed so hard with you. | 她说和你在一起从没笑得这么开心过 |
[14:09] | Listen to me, grandpa. | 听着 老家伙 |
[14:10] | You stay away from the woman that I don’t love! | 离我不爱的女人远一点 |
[14:13] | She’s not your girlfriend anymore, pal. | 她不再是你的女朋友了 哥们儿 |
[14:15] | You gave me the all clear, so shove off! | 是你说不再喜欢她的 给我闪开 |
[14:18] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[14:19] | Yeah, I’m coming…Mary. | 就来 玛丽 |
[14:24] | And if I catch you hanging around this porch again, | 如果还发现你在门口晃悠 |
[14:26] | I’m calling the cops. | 别怪我报警 |
[14:34] | I can’t believe he had the gall to say | 他小子竟然有胆说 |
[14:36] | he could make her laugh. | 能让她发笑 |
[14:36] | I’d like to see him do it with me in the room. | 如果我在那儿 他就给我靠边站吧 |
[14:38] | Could you please take this somewhere else? | 能不能别在这儿发牢骚 |
[14:39] | She laughed her head off with me. | 和我在一起时她笑得可开心了 |
[14:41] | I’m being harassed, Ok? | 我被性骚扰了 |
[14:42] | My problem is far greater than anything to do with your… | 我的问题比你的严重多了 |
[14:44] | Hey, hey, hey! | 喂喂喂 |
[14:48] | Harry, what are you doing? | 哈里 你在做什么 |
[14:49] | Thinking. | 思考 |
[14:53] | Learning. | 学习 |
[14:53] | Observing the world outside the TV. | 观察电视外的这个世界 |
[14:56] | And you know what I’ve observed? | 知道我观察到什么吗 |
[14:58] | You. | 你 |
[14:59] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[15:00] | You’re not very good at your job. | 你的工作能力很差劲 |
[15:02] | I beg your pardon! | 你敢再说一次 |
[15:04] | Let’s review! | 让我们回顾一下 |
[15:05] | What have you accomplished since we got here? | 我们到这儿后你搞定过什么 |
[15:08] | Well, you got a rathole apartment, | 就找了个破烂公寓 |
[15:10] | a used car, and you got lucky a few times. | 一辆二手车 加上进过几次香闺 |
[15:14] | 17! | 17次 |
[15:18] | 17. Well, the big giant head’s | 17次 是不是要让大头伟哥 |
[15:20] | got to have a merit badge for that. | 给你颁个荣誉勋章啊 |
[15:21] | Got you there, Dick. | 服了吧 迪克 |
[15:23] | And you! | 还有你 |
[15:25] | You call yourself a security officer. | 你自称什么安全长官 |
[15:27] | Look at you! | 就你那样儿 |
[15:28] | Since we got here, we’ve been robbed, mugged, threatened, | 来这儿后我们被抢被偷被恐吓 一刻没消停 |
[15:31] | and now some mental midget is making you feel | 现在可好 有个无耻之徒 |
[15:33] | all uncomfortable in the workplace. | 让你在公司遭遇各种不快 |
[15:37] | And all you can do about it is yak, | 你就只会瞎嚷嚷 |
[15:41] | yak, yaaak! | 瞎 嚷 嚷 |
[15:46] | You want your woman back, you go get her! | 你要夺回所爱 就给我行动 |
[15:49] | Your boss is a moron, put your foot in his butt! | 你上司是个混蛋 就给他点厉害瞧瞧 |
[15:59] | We’re an interstellar | 我们他娘的可是 |
[16:00] | squad of superior beings, for god’s sakes! | 高等生物组成的星际战队 |
[16:02] | Now quit your bitchin’ and get out of the kitchen! | 现在废话少说 给我滚出厨房 |
[16:14] | Well, good morning, sweetness. | 早上好 甜心 |
[16:15] | Let’s cut to the chase. | 言归正传 |
[16:16] | Your conduct is affecting my work performance | 你的行为会影响我的工作表现 |
[16:18] | and/or creating an intimidating environment in my workplace. | 并/或给我的工作环境造成压力 |
[16:24] | You know, Sally. | 听我说 莎莉 |
[16:26] | It’s casual Friday. | 今天是周五便装日 |
[16:29] | Why are you wearing a bra? | 你怎么还穿胸罩呢 |
[16:35] | Oh, wow, I don’t believe it. | 天哪 不敢相信啊 |
[16:40] | Harry was right. | 哈里是对的 |
[16:41] | I’m going to have to plant | 我该让你见识见识 |
[16:43] | a patent leather pump right in your ass. | 老娘的厉害 |
[16:50] | I’m afraid the, uh, company | 恐怕 公司 |
[16:54] | has decided to terminate you. | 要解聘你了[有终结的意思] |
[16:58] | You’re having me killed? | 你们要把我给毙了 |
[17:01] | No. No, no. We’re firing you. | 不不不 我们要解雇你 |
[17:04] | Oh, good. | 噢 还好 |
[17:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:08] | The incident with Mr. Webber. | 因为韦伯先生的事 |
[17:09] | Oh. Ok, uh, Veronica. | 好吧 维罗妮卡 |
[17:12] | Um, I’m glad you brought that up. | 很高兴你提到这个事情 |
[17:13] | You see, Mr. Webber has been making me | 韦伯先生一直让我感到 |
[17:16] | feel very uncomfortable. | 极度不快 |
[17:18] | Well, then you should’ve filed a complaint with us. | 那你该跟我们投诉 |
[17:20] | That’s what I’m doing. | 我这不是在投吗 |
[17:21] | Yes, I know, | 对 我知道 |
[17:22] | but you should’ve come in before you broke his kneecap. | 但你该在打折他的膝盖骨之前跟我们投诉 |
[17:25] | Now you don’t have a leg to stand on. | 现在你就站不住脚了 |
[17:28] | But neither does he. | 但他也站不住啦 |
[17:38] | Hello. Can I help you? | 你好 有什么事吗 |
[17:41] | Yeah. I’m here to see Mary. | 有 我来见玛丽 |
[17:42] | I’m sorry. You can’t come in. | 对不起 你不能进来 |
[17:44] | – Who is it? – It’s me! | -谁啊 -是我 |
[17:45] | Oh, Tom! | 汤姆 |
[17:46] | Come in! | 请进 |
[17:48] | We’re having coffee. Would you like a cup? | 我们在喝咖啡 你要不要也来一杯 |
[17:50] | Uh, no, he wouldn’t. | 不 他不要了 |
[17:51] | Yes, please! | 好的 谢谢 |
[17:52] | Oh. I’ll go put on some more. | 我再去倒点 |
[17:56] | What are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[17:57] | I brought Mary a new magnifying glass. | 我给玛丽送新的放大镜 |
[17:59] | I couldn’t bear her being without one. | 我无法忍受她没有放大镜 |
[18:03] | This is me you’re talking to, you pathetic heap. | 你以为在糊弄谁呢 你个呆子 |
[18:07] | You’re only here | 你来这儿 |
[18:08] | because you can’t stand to see Mary happy with someone else. | 因为你见不得玛丽和别人好 |
[18:10] | Like you could threaten me. It’s laughable. | 好像你能威胁到我似的 太可笑了 |
[18:12] | Ha ha ha! | 哈哈哈 |
[18:14] | You see. Now you’re making me laugh at you! | 看到没 现在是我嘲笑你 |
[18:17] | If you hurt her, | 如果你伤害了她 |
[18:18] | I swear to god, I will break your neck. | 我发誓 我会拧断你的脖子 |
[18:20] | You will not threaten me. Is that clear, soldier? | 别想恐吓我 明白吗 小兵 |
[18:23] | Oh. Ok. Then, uh, permission to do this. | 好吧 那我请求这样做 |
[18:45] | So, how do you like this? | 喜欢这样吗 |
[18:48] | Does…that…feel…good? | 舒…服…了…吧 |
[18:51] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[18:53] | Roughhousing? | 父子嬉戏 |
[18:56] | Tommy, are you all right? | 汤米 你还好吧 |
[18:58] | My daddy hurt me. | 老爸打我 |
[19:03] | Dick, I don’t believe you! | 迪克 你怎么能这样 |
[19:04] | Oh, Mary, if you only understood what was going on here… | 玛丽 你要是能明白现在什么情况 |
[19:06] | I don’t want to understand! | 我不想明白 |
[19:09] | Get out! | 出去 |
[19:09] | But he started it! | 是他先动手的 |
[19:11] | Get out and get help! | 出去 看看医生吧 |
[19:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:16] | If that’s what you want. | 你要我走我就走 |
[19:19] | Promise me you’ll be good to her. | 保证你会好好对她 |
[19:31] | Oh, well. I suppose I can get another one | 算了 下次去坦噶尼喀 |
[19:33] | the next time I’m in southwestern Tanganyika. | 的西南部 我可以再买一个 |
[19:37] | I shouldn’t have come here tonight. | 我今晚就不该来这里 |
[19:39] | You’re welcome here anytime. | 这儿随时欢迎你 |
[19:43] | Mary, sit down. | 玛丽 坐下 |
[19:47] | What is it, Tom? | 怎么了 汤姆 |
[19:50] | Listen. You’re really sweet, | 听着 你真的很好 |
[19:52] | but it’s just not going to work out, | 但这样是没有结果的 |
[19:55] | and besides, I think we both know | 而且 我们都知道 |
[19:56] | there’s still a guy out there who’s stuck on you. | 还有一个他在为你痴狂 |
[19:58] | – I have no idea… – Shh! | -我不知道… -嘘 |
[20:01] | Don’t speak. | 别说话 |
[20:03] | Just let me remember the way you look | 就让我记住你此刻的 |
[20:06] | right now. | 样子 |
[20:18] | It’s Ok, Dick. | 没关系 迪克 |
[20:19] | You can have her. | 她还是你的 |
[20:21] | You’re not giving her to me. I took her. | 不是你的施舍 是我争取到的 |
[20:24] | Well, whatever gets you through the night. | 随你高兴 说啥是啥 |
[20:28] | There you are. | 你们在这里 |
[20:30] | You know, I’ve been thinking again. | 我又在思考了 |
[20:32] | – Oh, my god. Aw! – Shut up! | -上帝啊 -闭嘴 |
[20:34] | You know, Dick, I don’t think you have a clue | 知道吗 迪克 我觉得你不了解 |
[20:37] | about earth women. | 地球上的女人 |
[20:39] | Matter of fact, I don’t think | 事实上 我觉得 |
[20:40] | you’d be too good with women from any planet. | 你对任何星球上的女人都一窍不通 |
[20:44] | Speaking of women, | 说到女人 |
[20:45] | I think you’re incredibly hot. | 我觉得你非常性感 |
[20:48] | You know, we’re not really brother and sister. | 我们又不是真的姐弟 |
[20:50] | It’s all made up. | 都是剧情需要 |
[20:51] | What say we have a go at it? | 我们俩凑成一对如何 |
[20:56] | You, me, and a stick of butter. What do you say? | 你和我 再来点黄油 你说呢 |
[21:01] | Look, Harry, home shopping. | 看 哈里 家庭购物 |
[21:04] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 哦 好吧 好吧 |
[21:06] | Seen it, seen it. Bought it, bought it. | 东看看 西瞅瞅 左拿拿 右买买 |
[21:09] | Want it. Need it. Ooooh! | 都想买 都想要 喔 |
[21:12] | Oh, I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[21:16] | – Peace. – You know, Dick, | -安静了 -知道吗 迪克 |
[21:18] | you’re just like that guy I worked for. | 你就像我那个上司一样 |
[21:20] | It’s all about possession and control. | 充满占有欲和控制欲 |
[21:22] | You think you own Mary. | 你认为玛丽属于你 |
[21:24] | Oh, no, I know now that I never owned Mary, | 不 我现在知道玛丽从来都不属于我 |
[21:27] | but I did test drive the hell out of her. | 但毕竟我尝试过驶入她的领地 |
[21:31] | Yeah, yeah, we know. 17 times. | 是是 我们都知道 17次 |
[21:42] | Thinking, thinking | 想啊 想啊 |
[21:44] | Thinking hard | 用力想 |
[21:45] | I know what the answer is, I got it | 我知道答案 就是它 |
[21:48] | No, that can’t be, I’m so wrong | 不 不可能 我错了 |
[21:51] | I guessed Mao, but it’s B.D. Wong | 我以为是毛主席 结果却是黄荣亮 |
[21:54] | Thinking, thinking | 想啊 想啊 |
[21:56] | Thinking hard | 用力想 |
[21:58] | What’s the use? | 又有什么意思呢 |
[21:59] | I’ve burned too many brain cells | 牺牲了太多脑细胞 |
[22:01] | Maybe I’ll just fantasize | 来点幻想更实际 |
[22:04] | Look at Alex and close my eyes | 看着帅哥入梦乡 |