时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Yeah. What time are you open until? | 你们什么时候打烊 |
[00:07] | You close at 5 P.M.? | 五点就打烊 |
[00:09] | You’re a restaurant! | 你这还是不是饭馆儿啊 |
[00:11] | I hate this town. | 恨死这地方了 |
[00:13] | Greased lightning! | 风驰电掣 |
[00:16] | Where’d you get that thing? | 这是从哪弄来的 |
[00:17] | I got it from miss Dubcek’s garage. | 从杜布切克太太的车库里淘来的 |
[00:20] | Whoa! My turn! My turn! | 我也要玩 我也要玩 |
[00:22] | Oh, no. I don’t think I’ll be getting off any time… | 没门 这辈子我都不会下来… |
[00:29] | before right now. | 除了现在 |
[00:32] | Hey, baby. Vicki’s back. | 宝贝 我薇琪又杀回来了 |
[00:38] | So, Vicki… | 那么 薇琪 |
[00:41] | Why didn’t you keep in touch? | 你怎么不和我联系了呢 |
[00:43] | I must have written you 2 letters. | 我起码给你写过两封信 |
[00:46] | But I did not receive those letters. | 但我一封都没收到啊 |
[00:50] | Ok! Ok! Maybe I did. | 好吧 我是收到了 |
[00:52] | But I’m a different woman now, Harry. | 但我现在改头换面了 哈里 |
[00:54] | Margaret Thatcher? | 变成铁娘子了 |
[00:57] | No. | 没有啊 |
[00:59] | Ah. Good. | 那就好 |
[01:00] | Kitten… | 仔仔 |
[01:02] | We need to talk. | 咱俩得谈谈 |
[01:04] | Oh. Look, this is wonderful. | 瞧这玩意儿多棒啊 |
[01:07] | How much do you want for it? And don’t do me any favors. | 说吧 多少钱肯出手 不用跟我客气哦 |
[01:10] | I intend to fork over a pretty penny. | 花再多的钱也在所不惜 |
[01:12] | I couldn’t sell this. It’s a keepsake. | 非卖品 这是留作纪念的 |
[01:14] | Dick, can I get a turn on that thing? | 迪克 给我玩玩行吗 |
[01:15] | Ha! You wish. | 想得美 |
[01:18] | I have something important to tell you. | 我有件重要的事要告诉你 |
[01:22] | I’ve decided to become celibate. | 我打算守身如玉啦 |
[01:27] | Aw, you can tell Harry all about it | 这事可以等我们嘿咻的时候 |
[01:31] | while we’re having sex. | 慢慢道来 |
[01:35] | No, Harry, please stop. I’ve gotta purify myself. | 别这样 哈里 我要做个纯洁的女人 |
[01:38] | I’ve decided to become a licensed massage therapist. | 我已立志 要成为一名持牌按摩治疗师 |
[01:43] | And massage therapy requires a great level of spirituality. | 想当按摩治疗师 就要先达到精神的升华 |
[01:50] | This beats the hell out of that cardboard box! | 他娘的 这个比纸箱好玩儿太多了 |
[01:54] | So, are you still on that crazy celibacy kick? | 你还中着禁欲主义的邪吗 |
[01:58] | Oh, Harry. Come on. You know how it is. | 拜托 哈里 你知道的 |
[02:00] | The sex leads to booze, | 嘿咻导致滥饮 |
[02:02] | and the booze leads to drugs, | 滥饮导致嗑药 |
[02:04] | and the drugs lead to stealing stuff from my mama. | 想嗑药就得偷我妈的东西卖钱 |
[02:12] | That wasn’t fun at all! | 这个一点也不好玩儿 |
[02:16] | Look, Dick! Your foot’s on backwards! | 快看啊 迪克 你两脚朝天唉 |
[03:00] | Well… | 好吧 |
[03:02] | I’ll see you first thing in the morning. | 我清早一起床 立马见你 |
[03:04] | Best way to guarantee that | 想确保这样 |
[03:06] | would be to sleep on top of me. | 最好的方法是睡在我身上 |
[03:16] | Can you believe this wheelchair didn’t come with a warning? | 没天理 这轮椅连个警告都没有 |
[03:19] | Yeah. Something like, uh, | 你是不是要它说 |
[03:21] | “Danger– don’t be an idiot | “危险 别傻了吧唧 |
[03:22] | and ride the wheelchair down stairs”? | 坐着轮椅冲下楼梯” |
[03:25] | That would have been the spirit of the warning, yes. | 是啊 警告的精髓就在于此 |
[03:28] | Big deal. You broke your foot, | 有啥大不了 你摔断了腿 |
[03:29] | you can’t walk for a couple of weeks. | 一两周不能走路而已嘛 |
[03:32] | There’s nothing to do in this town anyway. | 这镇子上又没什么事好做 |
[03:33] | Think you’re forgetting– | 你不是忘了吧 |
[03:35] | Barber shop got a radio. | 理发店新进了一台收音机 |
[03:38] | That’s right. I forgot. The barber shop got a radio. | 是哦 我忘了 理发店新进了一台收音机 |
[03:40] | Will someone please shoot me in the eye? | 哪位天使大姐一枪崩了我吧 |
[03:44] | Hey! Give me back my ice! | 喂 把冰袋还给我 |
[04:06] | Excuse me. Anyone. | 打扰一下 各位 |
[04:08] | Excuse me! | 打扰一下 |
[04:10] | You, you, and you! | 你你 还有你 |
[04:11] | Do you need some help? | 你需要帮助吗 |
[04:12] | No, I don’t need any help! | 不 我才不需要帮助 |
[04:13] | Don’t patronize me! | 别假慈悲了 |
[04:16] | Now, get me up those stairs! | 把我弄上台阶去 |
[04:18] | Come on! Come on! | 快点行不行啊 |
[04:20] | I haven’t got all day! | 我可没闲功夫 |
[04:21] | Up! Up! Up! Up! | 往上往上 |
[04:26] | Idiots! | 蠢货 |
[04:27] | You brutes! | 没良心的 |
[04:28] | Out of my way, you cloddish buffoons! | 给我闪开 你们这些乡野粗人 |
[04:32] | Dr. Solomon! | 所罗门教授 |
[04:33] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[04:35] | We didn’t think you were coming in today. | 没想到你今天会来 |
[04:37] | Nina, move his desk chair. | 尼娜 搬走他的办公椅 |
[04:38] | You will never, | 绝对的 |
[04:40] | if you live to be 10,000 years old, | 哪怕你活上一万年 |
[04:42] | suffer the indignity that I have just suffered! | 也不会受到我刚才那样的侮辱 |
[04:45] | I pray that you will just so you’ll know how much it sucks! | 我倒希望你经历下 就会明白那感觉多衰 |
[04:48] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呀 |
[04:50] | There is absolutely no way for a person in a wheelchair | 坐轮椅的人想顺利进大楼 |
[04:52] | to get into this building. | 真是难于登天 |
[04:54] | Did you try the ramp? | 试过坡道了吗 |
[04:59] | Is that some kind of wheelchair move I’m expected to know? | 这是什么我该知道的轮椅动作吗 |
[05:02] | No. It’s a wheelchair- accessible entrance with a ramp. | 不是 是有斜坡的轮椅无障碍通道 |
[05:05] | It’s on every building at Pendleton. | 潘德顿大学的每栋建筑都有 |
[05:08] | Well, not on this one. | 反正这里没有 |
[05:09] | The ramp is on the south side. | 坡道在南边 |
[05:10] | Oh. | 哦 |
[05:13] | Might as well be in Portugal. | 可能是在葡萄牙吧 |
[05:16] | ‘Cause it’s so far away? | 你是说坡道太远 |
[05:18] | No, Nina, because Portugal is an ancient land | 不是啊 尼娜 我是说葡萄牙是一方 |
[05:21] | of fascinating maritime culture. | 蕴含迷人海洋文化的古老热土 |
[05:23] | Yes, it’s so far away! | 没错 是太远啦 |
[05:26] | Dick, Hoff Hall is a landmark. | 迪克 霍夫大楼是一座地标性建筑 |
[05:28] | It is over 100 years old. The ramp is on the south side | 有超过一百年的历史 坡道建在南边 |
[05:31] | so it would not ruin the facade. | 是为了避免破坏建筑物外观 |
[05:33] | But that means that I | 但这就意味着 |
[05:34] | have to pass by professor Strudwick’s office, | 我要经过斯塔威克教授的办公室 |
[05:36] | and every time I do, he drags me in, | 每次经过都必定被他拉进去 |
[05:38] | makes me look at his pictures of salmon. | 被迫看他那些鲑鱼的照片 |
[05:41] | Do you know the difference between a coho and a sockeye? | 知道银鲑和红鲑之间有什么不同吗 |
[05:44] | Well, I do! | 我算知道了 |
[05:49] | Harry, know what? | 哈里 听我说 |
[05:51] | I believe that I was… | 我相信自己 |
[05:53] | put on this earth to help people. | 来到这个世界是为了帮助人的 |
[05:57] | And one day eventually… | 总有一天 |
[05:59] | I’d like to become a saint. | 我要成为一名圣徒 |
[06:03] | Harry… | 哈里 |
[06:04] | could you pull my pans down? | 能帮我把盘子扒拉下来吗[音似裤子] |
[06:09] | They’re right over there. | 就在那边 |
[06:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:32] | Isn’t it nice that we get a chance to visit? | 我们有机会再见多好啊 |
[06:36] | Ohh. | 哎呀 |
[06:38] | I need some sugar. | 我要甜甜 |
[06:42] | Baby, I’ll give you some sugar. | 舔舔绝对没问题 宝贝 |
[06:46] | It’s right over here. | 就在这边是吧 |
[06:50] | You know, we get a chance to talk | 知道吧 我们终于有机会 |
[06:52] | about each other’s dreams and our interests | 好好交流彼此的理想和兴趣 |
[06:54] | without the distraction of sex. Ugh. | 而不会分心去想床弟之事 |
[06:58] | Somebody told me that was a good thing. | 有人说过 这是件好事 |
[07:00] | Yeah. Like to kill that person. | 谁说的 我灭了他去 |
[07:04] | Oh, Harry, you know what? | 知道吗 哈里 |
[07:06] | In my massage class, I’ve been learning all about crystals. | 在按摩培训班上 我全面了解了水晶 |
[07:08] | Crystals? | 水晶 |
[07:09] | Yeah. Look at this. | 是啊 看这个 |
[07:10] | Now, see, these 2 things | 看 这两件东西 |
[07:12] | are called trouble stones. Take them. | 叫做纠难石 拿着 |
[07:14] | And you put them right on the part of your body | 把它们敷在紧张僵硬的 |
[07:16] | that feels tense. | 身体部位 |
[07:25] | Ironic that they’re blue. | 多讽刺啊 居然是蓝色的[伟哥也是蓝色的] |
[07:32] | The physics of fluid dynamics | 流体力学原理 |
[07:34] | works on a cellular level as well. | 在细胞层面上一样适用 |
[07:36] | High pressure liquids travel freely and without effort, | 高压体液能够自发自动行遍全身 |
[07:40] | while low pressure liquids are not so lucky. | 但低压体液就没这么好运 |
[07:42] | Oh, no. No! | 哦 不不 |
[07:44] | They’re forced to struggle | 他们被迫艰难跋涉 |
[07:47] | through a totally inconvenient membrane, | 克服膜系统的重重险阻 |
[07:49] | all the way around to the south side | 一路挪向细胞南侧 |
[07:52] | of the damn mitochondria. | 寻找那天杀的线粒体 |
[07:54] | Am I the only one who senses an analogy here? | 只有我听出了里头的讽喻味道吗 |
[07:58] | There’s no ramp on my side of Hoff Hall, | 霍夫大楼在我这边完全没有坡道 |
[08:00] | and I think there should be. | 我觉得应该建一个 |
[08:01] | Dr. Solomon? | 所罗门教授 |
[08:03] | Ohh, here we go. | 好吧 又来了 |
[08:05] | Let’s hear all the reasons why I’m wrong, | 我们来听听我的错处 |
[08:07] | inconsiderate, bullheaded, racist– | 考虑不周 刚愎自用 种族歧视 |
[08:10] | Actually, Dr. Solomon, I agree with you. | 事实上 所罗门教授 我同意你的观点 |
[08:14] | You do? | 真的 |
[08:15] | Yes, I think that people in wheelchairs | 没错 我认为轮椅使用者 |
[08:17] | should have the same rights as everybody else– | 应该拥有和他人相等的权利 |
[08:19] | Oh, thank you, Karen. You’re so right. | 谢谢你 凯伦 你说的太对了 |
[08:21] | They deserve a ramp on the north side of Hoff Hall. | 霍夫大楼北边应该建一个坡道 |
[08:23] | The university won’t build it | 学校不会自发修建的 |
[08:24] | unless you fight for it, Dr. Solomon. | 你要据理力争才行 所罗门教授 |
[08:26] | It’s like the time I went on a hunger strike | 就像那次我组织绝食抗议 |
[08:28] | to get a french fry warmer for the cafeteria. | 才逼校食堂添置了薯条加热器 |
[08:31] | You–you never went on a hunger strike. | 你没绝食过啊 |
[08:32] | I didn’t eat french fries for a whole week. | 我整整一周没吃薯条 |
[08:34] | You’ve all inspired me. | 你们对我都是莫大的鼓励 |
[08:36] | I will fight for this until the bitter end. | 我将奋力抗争 直到最后一刻 |
[08:38] | I’m with you, man! | 老兄 我挺你 |
[08:39] | Me, too! All right! | 好耶 我也挺你 |
[08:41] | I’m less enthusiastic, but I’ll show up. | 我没那么热情 但我也会出面的 |
[08:44] | I have my mandate! Let’s roll! | 任务刻不容缓 我们上吧 |
[08:47] | Let’s do it! | 大家一起来 |
[08:56] | Whoa! That looks really cool. | 哇 好像很酷的样子 |
[08:59] | Man! Feel the beat! | 老天 听听这节奏 |
[09:02] | I want to go in. | 我想进去 |
[09:03] | But, wait, wait. If we don’t bring Dick his medicine, | 可如果我们不给迪克拿药回去 |
[09:05] | his leg’s gonna swell up like a big, puffy yam. | 他的腿会肿成一个胖胖的大番薯 |
[09:09] | That’s Ok, ’cause Dick likes yams. | 那有什么 反正迪克喜欢番薯 |
[09:12] | All right. You, in. | 好吧 你进来 |
[09:13] | You, in. | 你进来 |
[09:14] | You… | 至于你… |
[09:15] | uh-uh. Bye-Bye. | 不行 走人 |
[09:18] | In. | 进 |
[09:20] | You’re in. | 你进来 |
[09:21] | Go home. | 回家去 |
[09:24] | Don? What are you doing here? | 唐 你在这里做什么 |
[09:27] | Just because I’m a cop by day | 我白天做警察 |
[09:29] | doesn’t mean I can’t sin at night. | 不代表晚上就不能放纵啊 |
[09:33] | Well, how do you sin? | 怎么个放纵法 |
[09:35] | I’m the gatekeeper of the Sin Drome. | 我是”纵欲场”的把关人 |
[09:38] | That’s the name of the club. | 那是这间酒吧的名字 |
[09:40] | Oh, so you’re a bouncer. | 你是看门的啊 |
[09:41] | – You want in or not? – Yeah. | -到底要不要进啊 -要的 |
[09:45] | Hold it, squirt. | 站住 小子 |
[09:47] | What? I’m not dressed cool enough? | 怎么 我不够有型 |
[09:48] | You’re 16. | 你才十六 |
[09:50] | You have to be 21 to get into the Sin Drome. | 满二十一岁才能进入”纵欲场” |
[09:52] | That’s Sin Drome policy. | 这是”纵欲场”的规矩 |
[09:54] | Ah. So I am dressed cool enough. | 这么说我还是挺有型的 |
[09:56] | No. | 才不 |
[09:57] | Hello. You’re in. | 你好 你进来 |
[09:59] | Ah. You may come in. | 你也可以进来 |
[10:04] | Yesterday, December second, | 昨日 十二月二号 |
[10:09] | a day that will live in infamy, | 必须永远记住这个耻辱的日子 |
[10:13] | I pulled myself up these steps, | 我挪上这些台阶 |
[10:16] | one cement injustice after another. | 一层一层的水泥尽是不公 |
[10:19] | But today I pledge to you, | 但今天我向你们许诺 |
[10:22] | my sisters and brothers, | 兄弟姐妹们 |
[10:24] | that until they build a north ramp | 除非校方在霍夫大楼北侧 |
[10:27] | on this side of Hoff Hall, | 修建一个坡道 |
[10:29] | I will not rest. | 否则我决不罢休 |
[10:32] | Except for the occasional nap. | 除了打盹的时候 |
[10:36] | Yay! Yay! Yay! | 好耶 好耶 |
[10:40] | Mary, look. | 快看 玛丽 |
[10:41] | It appears that the mob loves me. | 这些人好像很喜欢我 |
[10:43] | That’s always a good sign. | 这是个好兆头 |
[10:45] | Hmm. The best. | 不能再好了 |
[10:46] | Dick, why are you doing this? | 迪克 你为什么要这么做 |
[10:48] | You’ll be better in 3 weeks. | 再忍三周 你就会好转了 |
[10:49] | Why do you care so much about this ramp? | 怎么就和坡道较上劲了呢 |
[10:51] | Well, I care because they care. | 我较劲 是因为他们在意这事 |
[10:53] | You’re only doing this | 你这么做 |
[10:53] | because you like it that people are listening to you. | 无非是因为喜欢把别人呼来喝去 |
[10:56] | A second ramp is unnecessary and stupid. | 再建一个坡道毫无必要 而且很傻 |
[10:58] | Dr. Albright. | 欧布莱特教授 |
[11:00] | You think helping disabled people is stupid? | 您认为帮助残疾人士很傻吗 |
[11:02] | No. | 不 |
[11:04] | Oh, shut up. That’s not what I meant! | 都闭嘴 我不是这个意思 |
[11:06] | You just can’t stand that everyone here | 你只是忍受不了这里所有人 |
[11:07] | thinks I’m right and you’re wrong. | 都认为我对你错 |
[11:09] | Dick, what’s right isn’t always popular, | 迪克 真理可能掌握在少数人手中 |
[11:11] | and what’s popular isn’t always right. | 随波逐流不一定就是正确的 |
[11:14] | Yes, but I’m both right and popular. Everybody hates you. | 但我就是又对又多人支持 大家都讨厌你 |
[11:17] | You are doing this because you have a mob of people | 你这么做 就是因为这群愚民 |
[11:20] | eating up your every word. | 对你言听计从 |
[11:22] | That’s not true. | 才不是呢 |
[11:23] | Am I right? | 我说的对吗 |
[11:25] | Yes! | 对 |
[11:34] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[11:37] | Beautiful. | 太棒了 |
[11:38] | Smile. | 笑一个 |
[11:44] | Hey, wait, wait a minute. | 喂 等一下 |
[11:46] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[11:48] | “Anatoly Chubais”? | 阿纳托利·丘拜斯 |
[11:50] | That’s not my name. | 我不叫这个名字 |
[11:52] | It doesn’t matter. | 这没关系 |
[11:53] | But I don’t look like I’m from Guam. | 我看起来也不像是关岛人啊 |
[11:56] | Yes, you do. | 你挺像的 |
[11:57] | You really do. | 真的挺像的 |
[11:59] | I have a cousin from Guam. | 我有个关岛的表兄 |
[12:00] | You look more guamish than he does, | 虽然你不是关岛人 |
[12:02] | and you’re not even from there. | 可你看起来比他还关岛 |
[12:04] | Sally, I’m ready. | 莎莉 我准备好了 |
[12:06] | Ok. | 好的 |
[12:09] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[12:11] | Did you get all dressed up for me? | 你是为我盛装打扮吗 |
[12:13] | Well, good. You should have. | 很好 你也确实该这么做 |
[12:15] | Actually, we’re going to a club. | 其实我们是要去酒吧 |
[12:16] | Yes, yes. You may be all glittery on the outside, | 可能你们是外表光鲜 |
[12:19] | but I’m all glittery on the inside. | 但我可是灵魂高尚啊 |
[12:22] | Ladies and gentlemen, I give you | 女士们先生们 请容我介绍 |
[12:24] | the north ramp. | 北坡道 |
[12:28] | Where’s the ramp? | 坡道在哪里 |
[12:29] | There. | 那边 |
[12:30] | There? In front of everything? | 那边 在大楼前面? |
[12:32] | Well, it’s a ramp into the building. | 这是个通向大楼内部的坡道 |
[12:34] | Where did you expect it to go? | 你还指望它通向哪里 |
[12:35] | I don’t know. Why not in the back with the other ramp? | 我不知道 为何不在楼背面与其他坡道建在一起 |
[12:39] | Since when did you become an architect? | 你啥时候改行做建筑师了 |
[12:41] | No, no. All I need now is the final approval | 我现在只需要拿到最终批准 |
[12:44] | of Susan Billnitzer, the campus engineer, | 搞定苏珊·贝尔尼策 校方工程师 |
[12:47] | and voila–ramp. | 坡道就出现了 |
[12:49] | I thought you said they didn’t have the money to do this. | 你不是说过他们没钱建这个吗 |
[12:51] | Uh, they didn’t. | 他们是没有 |
[12:52] | So they decided not to build the daycare center. | 所以校方打算弃建日托中心 |
[12:58] | Oh, what are the kids gonna do? | 那孩子们怎么办啊 |
[13:02] | They can play on the ramp. | 他们可以在坡道上玩啊 |
[13:07] | You know… | 你知道的 |
[13:09] | kids love slanty things. | 孩子可喜欢斜斜的东西啦 |
[13:13] | I know I do. | 反正我喜欢 |
[13:15] | Hi, hi, hi! | 喂喂喂 |
[13:16] | Who’s ready to go shake their groove thang? | 都准备好激情炫舞了没 |
[13:20] | Mama, please don’t talk. | 妈妈 悄悄的好吗 |
[13:23] | Dick, why don’t you let me give you a massage? | 迪克 为什么不让我给你按摩呢 |
[13:26] | Your muscles are just gonna atrophy. | 这样下去你的肌肉都要萎缩了 |
[13:29] | Now, I could give you a nice deep-tissue Rolfing | 我可以给你来个深入肌理的按摩疗法 |
[13:31] | or maybe a light shiatsu? | 或者指压按摩[日式料理] |
[13:32] | Oh, no, thanks. I’ve already eaten. | 不了谢谢 我吃过了 |
[13:37] | Why don’t you massage me, Vicki? | 不如你给我按摩吧 薇琪 |
[13:40] | Well, now, honey, you know if you ain’t broke, | 宝贝 你这四肢健全的 |
[13:43] | I can’t fix ya. | 哪用我治疗呢 |
[13:46] | Ah! No pain, no gain. | 舍不得腿 套不到老婆 |
[13:51] | I understand completely. | 我完全了解 |
[13:56] | Harry? Did you hurt yourself? | 哈里 你伤着了吗 |
[14:01] | No! | 没有 |
[14:11] | You were born in 1968? | 您老是六八年的 |
[14:15] | I don’t want the boys to be intimidated | 我可不想让男生们 |
[14:16] | by my experience. | 被我的阅历吓到了 |
[14:19] | Whatever. You’re in. | 管他呢 进去吧 |
[14:22] | Ok. In. | 可以 进 |
[14:23] | Ok. | 可以 |
[14:24] | Hi, Don. | 你好 唐 |
[14:25] | Well, Sally. | 你呀 莎莉 |
[14:26] | I’ll see you in the V.I.P. Lounge. | 一会贵宾包房见 |
[14:30] | Nah, it’s fake. | 驾照是假的 |
[14:32] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[14:33] | Well, the laminate is peeling from the cardboard, | 过塑胶都要从卡纸上脱落了 |
[14:36] | and I used to date your sister. | 而且我和你姐姐约会过[bug 姑姑才对] |
[14:38] | Come on, Tommy. | 别玩了 汤米 |
[14:39] | I am not Tommy. | 我不是汤米 |
[14:41] | My name is Anatoly. | 我叫阿纳托利 |
[14:42] | I’m from the U.S. Territory of Guam. | 来自美国关岛 |
[14:44] | Ok. Then where exactly is Guam located? | 那你说说关岛在那里 |
[14:48] | The kidney-shaped island of Guam | 关岛是一个腰子形状的岛屿 |
[14:49] | is located at 13 degrees north latitude, | 位于北纬13度 |
[14:52] | 144 degrees longitude. | 经度144 |
[14:54] | It’s official bird is the Toto, | 关岛之鸟是图图 |
[14:55] | also known as the fruit darter– | 也被称为水果鸽 |
[14:57] | All right! So you know so much about Guam. | 够了 你是很了解关岛 |
[14:59] | Oh, Mr. Chubais. | 哦 丘拜斯先生 |
[15:01] | Mr. Chubais. | 丘拜斯先生 |
[15:04] | I saved you a table. | 我为您留了座位 |
[15:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:07] | Now, they’re Guamish. | 这才是关岛人 |
[15:44] | Well, Dr. Solomon, these plans are fine. | 所罗门教授 这个策划是不错 |
[15:47] | The ramp is structurally sound. | 坡道的结构很合理 |
[15:49] | Rubber stamp. Smart move. | 从善如流 明智之举 |
[15:50] | Like I said, personally, I don’t see why you need it. | 但是就个人而言 我看不出为什么你需要它 |
[15:53] | There is the ramp on the south side. | 南边已经有一个坡道了 |
[15:55] | South ramp. South ramp. | 南侧坡道 南侧坡道 |
[15:57] | The hollow refrain of the ruling class. No, no. | 领导阶级一味苍白的重复 |
[16:00] | You can’t possibly understand how important this ramp is | 你根本不可能理解这个坡道 |
[16:03] | to the quality of life for the university. | 对于大学生活质量的重要性 |
[16:06] | Until you’ve seen the world | 直到你坐在轮椅上 |
[16:07] | from the vantage point of a wheelchair– | 从这个视角看世界 |
[16:12] | much as you yourself are…now doing. | 就像你现在…这样 |
[16:16] | You know, your request kind of surprised me, | 知道吗 你的要求挺出乎我意料的 |
[16:17] | considering the south ramp is right there | 毕竟南坡道就在 |
[16:19] | next to the handicapped parking. | 残疾人停车位附近 |
[16:21] | Why would you want to go all the way around in front? | 你为什么会想绕个大圈子到前面去呢 |
[16:24] | Well, because it’s… | 因为这样… |
[16:26] | further. | 可以绕远路 |
[16:27] | And, uh… I, for one… | 而我呢 举例来说 |
[16:30] | feel that I’ve… | 觉得我已经 |
[16:32] | made my point. | 阐明了自己的观点 |
[16:40] | Dick? | 迪克 |
[16:44] | Dick, is that you? | 迪克 是你吗 |
[16:49] | Hi, Dick. | 嗨 迪克 |
[16:50] | Oh. Hi, Sally. | 你好 莎莉 |
[16:53] | Why aren’t you at the big ramp dedication? | 你怎么没去致辞坡道动工啊 |
[16:55] | Everybody’s waiting for you. | 大家可都等着你呢 |
[16:56] | Oh, Sally, I was so wrong about this ramp. | 莎莉 这次坡道的事我大错特错 |
[16:58] | And now I need you to help me come up | 我需要你帮我找个借口 |
[17:00] | with a reason why it wasn’t my fault. | 说明这一切不是我的错 |
[17:02] | Well, have you thought about taking responsibility, | 你到底有没有想过要负起责任 |
[17:04] | or is that just out? | 还是压根就没这打算 |
[17:06] | Oh. Every day of my life, | 我生命中的每一天 |
[17:08] | I’m right and people think I’m wrong. | 我想法正确却被人误解 |
[17:09] | And now when I’m wrong, | 但当我终于出错 |
[17:11] | there’s no one around to call me an idiot. | 却没有人叫我蠢货了 |
[17:13] | Where are all my critics? | 批评我的人都哪去了 |
[17:15] | Well, Tommy’s at school, | 汤米在上学 |
[17:16] | Harry’s with Vicki, | 哈里陪着薇琪 |
[17:17] | but, for what it’s worth, I think you’re an idiot. | 不过 不管怎样 我认为你是个蠢货 |
[17:20] | Oh, thanks. Don’t tell the others, | 多谢了 别让他俩知道 |
[17:22] | but you’re my favorite. | 我最偏心你了 |
[17:27] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[17:30] | *Smile on your brother* | 笑靥相向 |
[17:32] | *Everybody get together* | 众志一心 |
[17:34] | *Try to love one another* | 团结友爱 |
[17:37] | *Right now* | 一起来 |
[17:38] | *Right now* | 一起来 |
[17:41] | *Right now* | 一起来 |
[17:42] | Quiet down. | 安静 |
[17:44] | I would like to start the ceremony by asking Dr. Solomon | 典礼开始之前 我想先请所罗门教授 |
[17:48] | to say a few words about his achievement here today. | 就他的成就讲几句 |
[17:51] | No, no. Uh…now, there were a lot of people | 不用了 真的 有很多人… |
[17:56] | working together here. | 都在出谋划策 |
[17:58] | I–I don’t deserve all the blame for this achievement. | 这项成就也不能都怨我 |
[18:01] | Right, Sally? | 对吧 莎莉 |
[18:02] | It’s all you, big guy. | 都是你的 老大 |
[18:07] | Go ahead, Dick. Break the ground. | 来吧 迪克 破土动工 |
[18:09] | No, no, no. Please. | 不用了 不要 拜托 |
[18:13] | If you want to follow somebody, | 如果你们想追随谁 |
[18:14] | look to Susan Billnitzer. | 看看苏珊·贝尔尼策吧 |
[18:15] | She uses the south entrance, | 她一直在用南侧通道 |
[18:17] | and she’s never been happier. | 也挺乐在其中的 |
[18:18] | So, everybody listen up because this is important. | 大家都听好 这件事很重要 |
[18:21] | Stop listening to me. | 别再听我的了 |
[18:23] | Go on, Dick. Let her rip. | 上啊 迪克 快动工 |
[18:25] | Oh, no, no, no. | 哦 不不不 |
[18:27] | No, you don’t need this. | 不需要这个 |
[18:29] | Dick! Dick! Dick! Dick! | 迪克 迪克 迪克 迪克 |
[18:31] | – Stop it! – Dick! Dick! Dick! Dick! | -别喊了 -迪克 迪克 迪克 迪克 |
[18:48] | You ready to go? | 准备好出门了吗 |
[18:50] | Uh, no. I’m not going to go out tonight. | 没有 我今晚不打算出去了 |
[18:52] | I’m burned out. | 我累瘫了 |
[18:53] | All right. Well, don’t wait up for me. | 好吧 那别等我了 |
[18:57] | Why the hell would I? | 我干嘛要等你啊 |
[19:15] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:17] | I’m an adult of legal age, | 我是一名达到法定年龄的成年人 |
[19:19] | and I’ve come to patronize your establishment. | 今晚前来惠顾你的机构 |
[19:23] | All right. Go on in. | 算了 进去吧 |
[19:24] | Cool. | 太棒了 |
[19:31] | There’s no one in there. | 里面怎么没人啊 |
[19:32] | The Sin Drome is out. | “纵欲场”已经不潮了 |
[19:35] | It’s out? | 不潮 |
[19:36] | Yeah, it used to be in, but now it’s… | 曾经很潮 但现在 |
[19:38] | out. | 不潮了 |
[19:39] | You should have seen it in its heyday. | 你该在鼎盛那会儿过来看看 |
[19:41] | Well, god knows, I tried to! | 天晓得 我倒是想啊 |
[19:52] | How do you hyperextend your back sitting in a wheelchair? | 坐在轮椅里怎么伸展后背呢 |
[19:55] | By stopping a bulldozer with your bare hands. | 赤手空拳挡住一辆推土机喽 |
[19:59] | You fell out. | 摔个狗吃屎 |
[20:00] | I fell out. | 是摔了 |
[20:02] | I’ve forgotten how many nooks and crannies a man has. | 我都忘了男人有多少暗道死角了 |
[20:11] | I’m gonna go have an English muffin. | 我去吃个英式松饼 |
[20:15] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[20:16] | How can the Sin Drome be in one day | 那个”纵欲场”头天还好着呢 |
[20:17] | and then out the next day? | 怎么说不潮就不潮了 |
[20:19] | Ah, people are like sheep. | 人就像羊群 |
[20:20] | They’re lost unless they have something to follow. | 没有头羊带路就会迷失方向 |
[20:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:23] | I was the one saddled with the burden of leadership. | 我就是身受领导之苦的人 |
[20:27] | Oh, please! You loved it. | 省省吧 你明明很喜欢 |
[20:29] | I did, didn’t I? | 说的也是 |
[20:32] | I guess I started to believe my own rhetoric. | 我的雄辩都折服自己了 |
[20:34] | I never questioned what I was doing. | 我从来没质疑过自己的行为 |
[20:36] | That’s the dangerous part. | 这点才最危险 |
[20:39] | I became a demagogue. | 我开始蛊惑民心 |
[20:40] | I was intoxicated by the crowd’s approval | 我因众人的赞许如痴如醉 |
[20:44] | until the cause became secondary. | 最后竟背离了神圣的初衷 |
[20:46] | Don’t you mean the cause became stupid? | 你是说愚蠢的初衷吧 |
[20:49] | Let’s not argue semantics, all right? | 咱们别玩文字游戏了 成吗 |
[20:52] | Hey, that feels good, doesn’t it? | 感觉还不错吧 |
[20:54] | Actually, that kinda hurts. | 其实有点疼 |
[20:57] | Now that really hurts. | 这回真的很疼 |
[20:59] | Oh, it hurts so good, doesn’t it, baby? | 但是疼得很爽 对吧宝贝 |
[21:01] | Hurts like hell. | 疼到内伤啊 |
[21:03] | – You want more? – Yeah. | -还要吗 -要 |
[21:05] | – More? – Yes. | -还要吗 -对 |
[21:06] | More? | 还要吗 |
[21:07] | – Yes. – Stop. | -要 -停 |
[21:10] | Harry, I’m so tired of cleansing myself. | 哈里 我受够了净化心灵 |
[21:13] | Now I want to get dirty. | 现在我要不纯洁一下 |
[21:20] | – Get in there! – Aah. | -进屋办事去 -好嘞 |
[21:28] | Hey, hey. | 喂喂 |
[21:30] | You’re underage. | 你还没到年龄呢 |
[21:31] | I am not. | 我到了 |
[21:32] | All right, go on. | 好吧 进 |
[21:42] | A little lower. There. That’s perfect. | 靠下一点 那里 刚刚好 |
[21:44] | How about even lower? Like, say, under your desk. | 再往下点怎么样 比如说桌子底下 |
[21:46] | Why? I prevented the administration | 为什么 我阻止了校管理处修建坡道 |
[21:49] | from building a ramp that would have defaced | 避免了对历史性地标的破坏 |
[21:51] | a historic landmark. I’m a hero. | 我功不可没 |
[21:53] | People came out to support your cause, | 人们兴冲冲地来支持你的提议 |
[21:55] | and you hit them with a shovel. | 你却用铲子狂拍人家 |
[21:56] | Once again, you just can’t stand | 再说一遍 你就是不爽 |
[21:59] | that I’m right. It’s sad. | 我是对的 真悲哀 |
[22:01] | Come on, Dick. | 来 迪克 |
[22:02] | Let’s go try out the west ramp. | 咱们试试西边的坡道 |
[22:04] | You mean the west stairs. | 你是说西边的楼梯吧 |
[22:06] | Whatever. | 随你怎么说 |
[22:08] | Where we going? Mary. Mary. | 我们这是去哪 玛丽 玛丽 |