时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Welcome back to San Diego, everyone, | 欢迎各位回到圣地亚哥 |
[00:05] | the site of Super Bowl XXXII, | 第三十二届超级碗比赛场地 |
[00:06] | won by the Denver Broncos 31-24. | 丹佛野马队以31:24获胜 |
[00:09] | Terrell Davis, the most valuable– | 特瑞尔·戴维斯 最有价值… |
[00:11] | Run for your lives! | 快逃命啊 |
[00:12] | The big women are angry! | 女魔头生气了 |
[00:14] | Save yourselves while there’s still time! | 你们趁早逃命啊 |
[00:16] | Security! I need security! | 保安 给我找保安 |
[00:18] | No! I’m trying to warn you! | 别找 我是在警告你们 |
[00:19] | They’re already here! They’re ready to take over! | 她们已经来了 她们要占领地球 |
[00:21] | How did it happen? It began so innocently. | 怎么搞的 莫名其妙就发生了 |
[00:26] | It was a day like any other. | 本来是平常的一天 |
[00:27] | I can still remember. | 我还记得 |
[00:29] | I was teaching a class in physics. | 我在上物理课 |
[00:31] | High commander’s log, | 总指挥官日志 |
[00:33] | January 12, earth year 1998. | 1998地球年 1月12日 |
[00:36] | There are some new students in my class today. | 今天我班上来了几个新学生 |
[00:39] | I usually don’t allow students | 一般我不允许学生 |
[00:41] | to join my class mid-semester, | 在学期中间插班 |
[00:43] | but I made an exception this time | 但这回我破了个例 |
[00:44] | because they walked in and sat down. | 因为她们进来坐下了 |
[00:49] | Kepler’s third law states what? Class? | 开普勒第三定律是什么内容 同学们 |
[00:51] | A body in motion tends to… | 一个运动中的物体总是… |
[00:55] | stay in motion. | 保持运动 |
[00:57] | No, no. Bug, I’m looking for a planetary law. | 错 小虫 我问的是开普勒定律 |
[01:00] | Yeah, planets, you know, | 啊 行星啊 |
[01:01] | heavenly bodies? | 天上的肉体[指天体] |
[01:04] | Kepler’s third law. Anybody. | 开普勒第三定律 谁来答 |
[01:08] | The square of a planet’s period of orbit | 绕以太阳为中心的轨道运行的行星 |
[01:11] | is proportional to the cube | 其周期的平方 |
[01:13] | of its average distance from the sun. | 与轨道轴长的立方比为常数 |
[01:15] | Th-th-that–that’s very good, uh… | 非 非 非常好 |
[01:18] | Gabriella. | 盖比瑞拉 |
[01:20] | Gabriella. | 盖比瑞拉 |
[01:25] | So, uh, you want to orbit around my planet? | 你想环绕一下我的球吗 |
[01:29] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我什么意思吗 |
[01:30] | Yes, I do, and… | 是的 明白 而且… |
[01:31] | Yes, I would. | 我想 |
[01:33] | You would? | 你想 |
[01:34] | Are you sure you know what I mean? | 你真明白我什么意思吗 |
[01:36] | Absolutely. | 完全明白 |
[01:41] | Dr. Solomon? | 所罗门教授 |
[01:42] | Gabriella, it was a pleasure to have you in class. | 盖比瑞拉 你来上课我很荣幸 |
[01:45] | I don’t know much about science, | 我不太了解科学 |
[01:48] | but you are such a good teacher. | 不过你真是个好老师 |
[01:51] | Oh, sure. That’s what I do. | 那当然 我的老本行 |
[01:56] | Hi. Who’s under the dryer? | 烘干机下面是谁呀 |
[01:58] | Fast Eddie’s appliance repair. | “埃迪维修”的电器师傅 |
[02:01] | Make sure you get the guarantee. | 记得要保修卡 |
[02:03] | Ok. | 好 |
[02:04] | So, uh, Eddie, | 那个 埃迪 |
[02:06] | you want a soda or something? | 你要不要汽水什么的 |
[02:07] | You know, it might not be too cold. | 可能不太冰 |
[02:09] | I think there’s something wrong with the refrigerator. | 我觉得电冰箱有毛病 |
[02:20] | You’re not Eddie. | 你不是埃迪耶 |
[02:23] | No. Eddie gave me the shop. | 我不是 埃迪把店让给我了 |
[02:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:27] | Because I asked for it. | 因为我跟他要的 |
[02:29] | Reasonable. | 有道理 |
[02:31] | So, uh… | 那… |
[02:33] | would you like a soda? | 你要不要汽水 |
[02:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:36] | I like it when men give me things. | 我喜欢男人给我东西 |
[02:39] | Me, too. | 我也喜欢 |
[02:43] | Sometimes the barber gives me a lollipop. | 理发师有时候给我棒棒糖 |
[02:47] | Did you go to the barber today? | 你今天去理发了吗 |
[02:50] | No. | 没去 |
[02:52] | Did you? | 真没去 |
[02:54] | Yes. | 去啦 |
[03:09] | High commander’s log, January 14. | 总指挥官日志 1月14日 |
[03:12] | For some reason, the men of Rutherford, Ohio, | 出于某种原因 俄亥俄州拉瑟福的男人们 |
[03:15] | are in the best spirits I’ve ever seen. | 都处于我见过的最精神状态 |
[03:18] | As for me, | 至于我 |
[03:19] | I’m getting to know Gabriella better. | 我和盖比瑞拉越来越亲密了 |
[03:33] | Dick, don’t you find it just a little bit odd | 迪克 你就不觉得有点奇怪吗 |
[03:36] | that a woman that gorgeous likes you? | 那么漂亮的姑娘能看上你 |
[03:39] | You wouldn’t think it was odd if I were Mick Jagger. | 我要是米克·贾格尔 你就不觉得怪了 |
[03:42] | Yeah, but Mick Jagger’s not | 是啊 但是米克·贾格尔又不是 |
[03:43] | a small-town college professor. | 小镇上的大学教授 |
[03:45] | Exactly. And yet he still gets women. | 是啊 当不上教授的都能泡到妞 |
[03:47] | Next time, try thinking before you open your mouth. | 下回发表评论要考虑好 |
[03:49] | Dick, Sally, | 迪克 莎莉 |
[03:51] | I’d like you to meet Chloe. | 我给你们介绍一下蔻依 |
[03:53] | Hi. | 你好 |
[03:54] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[03:55] | I’m extremely beautiful, | 我美如天仙 |
[03:57] | and I’m Tommy’s new girlfriend. | 我是汤米的新女友 |
[03:59] | Wait. Is that true, Tommy? | 等等 真的吗 汤米 |
[04:01] | Yes. | 真的 |
[04:02] | And yes. | 人家胸也是真的 |
[04:07] | A woman like that is not supposed to be | 这样正的妞是不可能被 |
[04:09] | available to a high school kid. | 高中小屁孩把到的 |
[04:10] | That’s why we got him a subscription to Playboy. | 所以我们给他订了《花花公子》啊 |
[04:12] | And now we can cancel it. | 现在咱可以退订了 |
[04:15] | So what are you gonna do about it? | 你打算怎么处理 |
[04:17] | Let’s see. Oh, I know. | 想一下哦 我知道了 |
[04:19] | Enjoy the hell out of it. | 使劲儿享受呗 |
[04:20] | As you were, lieutenant. | 就像你以前一样 副指挥官 |
[04:27] | So… | 那个 |
[04:28] | how are things? | 最近怎么样 |
[04:30] | Ah, same old, same old. | 老样子 没变化 |
[04:32] | You? | 你呢 |
[04:33] | Can’t complain. | 凑合吧 |
[04:35] | Yes! | 爽死啦 |
[05:14] | High commander’s log, January 15. | 总指挥官日志 1月15日 |
[05:17] | Gabriella has given me a photo of her. | 盖比瑞拉给了我一张她的照片 |
[05:20] | I’m trying to determine which angle | 我在研究哪个摆放角度 |
[05:21] | will be most visible to Dr. Albright to best mock her | 能对把我甩掉的欧布莱特教授 |
[05:25] | for having broken up with me. | 致以最大程度的嘲讽 |
[05:28] | I think that they should just turn the class into a seminar. | 我看他们不如直接把课堂当研讨会好了 |
[05:32] | What’s that, you say? Who is this a picture of? | 你们说啥呢 这是谁的照片呢 |
[05:34] | What? | 什么 |
[05:35] | Well, if you’re going to be so nosy, | 既然你们这么好奇 |
[05:38] | I’ll tell you. | 我就告诉你们 |
[05:39] | It just happens to be– | 这位碰巧是… |
[05:40] | Dr. Albright! Dr. Albright, look! | 欧布莱特教授 你看 |
[05:41] | What is it? | 什么呀 |
[05:42] | Tickets to the Super Bowl! | 超级碗的门票 |
[05:43] | Where did these come from? | 你哪儿弄来的 |
[05:44] | Frank Leggett, class of ’94. | 弗兰克·莱格特 九四级的学生 |
[05:46] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[05:48] | His team is playing in the Super Bowl. | 他的球队进超级碗了 |
[06:01] | Why would he send you the tickets? | 他为什么给你门票 |
[06:02] | Oh, uh, Frank was having a little trouble | 弗兰克的学业考试 |
[06:05] | maintaining his academic eligibility. | 有点小麻烦 |
[06:07] | I just gave him a little help and guidance. | 我就给了他点儿帮助和指导 |
[06:09] | “Your classes were so eazy. | “您的课真简蛋 |
[06:12] | Thank you for letting me coast.” | 感谢您给我开后门” |
[06:15] | He was a brilliant student. | 他是个聪明学生 |
[06:17] | He spelled easy with a “z”. | 他把简单写成了简蛋 |
[06:20] | Oh, who cares?! | 管它呢 |
[06:22] | I have 2 tickets to the Super Bowl! | 我有两张超级碗的票 |
[06:24] | So, uh, who are you gonna take? | 你想带谁一起去呢 |
[06:31] | Oh, I’m sorry. I’ve known Nina longer. | 对不起啦 我认识尼娜比较久 |
[06:35] | San Diego, here I come! | 圣地亚哥 老娘来啦 |
[06:48] | Videotape for Mascha. | 给玛莎的录像带 |
[06:51] | Take 8. | 第八次录制 |
[07:10] | Who’s your daddy? | 谁是你爹地 |
[07:13] | You’re my little schmoo-schmoo. | 你是我的小心肝 |
[07:17] | What the hell are you doing? | 你干嘛呢你 |
[07:18] | Oh, uh, making a tape for Mascha. | 我给玛莎录自拍呢 |
[07:21] | In case she needs a Harry Fix in the middle of the night. | 以防她半夜里需要我的抚慰 |
[07:24] | That’s so sweet. | 真可爱啊 |
[07:28] | Sally, look. | 莎莉 你看 |
[07:30] | Champagne and caviar for Gabriella. | 给盖比瑞拉的香槟和鱼子酱 |
[07:33] | What’s caviar? | 鱼子酱是啥 |
[07:34] | Russian fish eggs. Very expensive. | 俄罗斯鱼籽 贵地很 |
[07:36] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[07:38] | You and Tommy have spent a fortune on these women. | 你和汤米在泡妞方面真下血本了 |
[07:40] | Look, $700 for a necklace, $400 for earrings. | 你看看 一条项链七百 一对耳环四百 |
[07:43] | Guys, look what I bought for Chloe. | 同志们 看我给蔻依买的 |
[07:45] | How much did that cost? | 这东西多少钱 |
[07:47] | $50. | 五十 |
[07:48] | – $50? – Really? | -五十 -真的吗 |
[07:49] | A month for the next 16 years. | 月供五十 按揭十六年 |
[07:52] | One second. Wait, wait, wait. | 等会儿 等会儿等会儿 |
[07:53] | Can somebody please explain to me | 谁能给我解释下 |
[07:54] | why Rutherford, Ohio, | 为什么俄亥俄州拉瑟福 |
[07:57] | is suddenly brimming over with beautiful women | 突然冒出那么多美女 |
[07:59] | just dying to date losers? | 还尽钓窝囊废当凯子 |
[08:01] | Well, I’m betting it has something to do with el nino. | 我敢说此事跟厄尔尼诺现象有关 |
[08:12] | Hello, Don. | 你好 唐 |
[08:14] | Yeah. Hi, Sally. | 你好 莎莉 |
[08:18] | I said, “Hello, Don.” | 我说 “你好 唐” |
[08:20] | Yeah, I heard you. | 我听见了 |
[08:28] | Can I buy you a coffee? | 我能请你喝杯咖啡吗 |
[08:31] | Wait a second. Wait. What makes you think you can have me? | 悠着点 你凭啥觉得我会答应 |
[08:34] | Look around. Times have changed. | 看看周围 时代变了 |
[08:39] | I’m going to the ladies’ room. | 我要去趟洗手间 |
[08:41] | Anybody care to join me? | 有人要一起去吗 |
[08:53] | A sucker? This is it? | 一根棒棒糖 就完啦 |
[08:56] | I’m trying. He’s not responding right. | 我在努力 他没有给我正确的回应 |
[08:59] | Well, try harder. | 那就加倍努力 |
[09:00] | Ladies, | 姑娘们 |
[09:02] | we will not rest until | 艰苦奋斗不松懈 |
[09:04] | we have achieved the total world domination. | 直到拿下世界统治权 |
[09:08] | Excuse me, but what did you say– | 不好意思 你们说啥呢… |
[09:15] | Dick! | 迪克 |
[09:16] | I’m up here. Oh, I’m silly. | 我在楼上 我真傻 |
[09:18] | I’ve been looking everywhere for you. | 我到处找你 |
[09:20] | You weren’t at the school or– Oh, hello. | 你不在学校也…你好 |
[09:22] | Why does your wife always bother us? | 你老婆为什么总打扰我们 |
[09:26] | No, I’m not his wife. I’m his sister, and, uh, right now, | 我不是他老婆 我是他妹妹 现在 |
[09:29] | we really need to have a little brother/sister chat. | 我们确实需要进行兄妹谈话 |
[09:32] | Sally, anything you have to say to me | 莎莉 你想跟我说什么 |
[09:33] | you can say in front of Gabriella. | 都可以当着盖比瑞拉的面说 |
[09:36] | Ok, um… | 好吧 |
[09:37] | you know those hemorrhoid suppositories you always buy– | 你经常买的那些痔疮栓… |
[09:41] | All right, in the kitchen! In the kitchen! | 好嘞 去厨房谈 去厨房谈 |
[09:44] | I’ll be right back, | 我马上就回来 |
[09:46] | my perfectly symmetrical little snowflake. | 我匀称无暇的小雪花儿 |
[09:51] | Dick! | 迪克 |
[09:53] | Hurry up! I miss my Gabby. | 快点 我舍不得我家盖比 |
[09:55] | I think I finally figured out what’s going on. | 我想我终于搞清怎么回事了 |
[09:57] | These women are part of some strange, organized coven. | 这些女的都奉命于某种古怪的女巫组织 |
[10:00] | Their goal is to dominate the world. | 她们的目标是统治世界 |
[10:02] | I heard them, Dick. They’re dangerous. | 我偷听到的 迪克 她们是危险分子 |
[10:04] | You mean to tell me that sizzling Siberian sex kitten | 你是说隔壁那位性感西伯利亚美女 |
[10:07] | – in there doesn’t really love me? – No. | -并不是真心爱我 -不爱 |
[10:10] | But is only using me in a plot to dominate the whole world? | 我只是她统治世界阴谋中的棋子 |
[10:12] | Yes! | 是的 |
[10:15] | That’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过最扯淡的事了 |
[10:18] | She’s my girlfriend. | 她是我的女朋友 |
[10:20] | Dick! | 迪克 |
[10:26] | Well, I guess it’s up to me to get to the bottom of this. | 看来调查此事的重任就归我了 |
[10:28] | And if I have to smash Dick’s fantasy | 如果我不得不粉碎迪克的意淫 |
[10:31] | and leave him a blubbering idiot, | 让他变成痛哭流涕的笨蛋 |
[10:34] | then all the better. | 何乐不为 |
[10:41] | That… | 那个 |
[10:42] | and that. | 还有那个 |
[10:46] | And this. | 还有这个 |
[10:48] | I’m gonna try it on. | 我要去试穿一下 |
[10:49] | Ooh, I’ll help. | 我来帮你 |
[10:50] | No, you don’t, bad boy. | 不用 用不着你 小坏蛋 |
[10:52] | Why don’t you go take a marketing survey or something? | 你不如做个市场调查什么的 |
[10:56] | What? | 啥 |
[10:57] | Would you like to take a marketing survey? | 你愿意做个市场调查吗 |
[11:00] | Ok. | 愿意 |
[11:03] | Excuse me. I can’t seem to find my size. | 不好意思 我好像找不到我的尺码 |
[11:06] | – And that would be? – An 8. | -你尺码多少 -八号 |
[11:08] | You have 2s and 4s | 你们有二号和四号 |
[11:10] | and a couple of zeros. | 还有一些零号 |
[11:12] | Well, I’m sorry, miss, | 抱歉 女士 |
[11:14] | but we don’t really carry the plus sizes. | 我们不卖加大码 |
[11:16] | Since when did 8 become a plus size? | 打什么时候起八号算加大码了 |
[11:20] | In the clothing business, | 在服装行业里 |
[11:21] | we have to cater to the demands of the buyer. | 我们得迎合客户的需求 |
[11:24] | I’ve been shopping here a long time, | 我是这儿的老顾客了 |
[11:25] | and I demand service. | 我有需求 |
[11:28] | You know, hon, | 亲爱的 |
[11:29] | it’s really unattractive when a heavy gal yells. | 胖妞瞎嚷嚷是很讨人厌的 |
[11:33] | So, would you buy this product? | 那你想买这个产品吗 |
[11:35] | In a heartbeat. | 马上买 |
[11:38] | How much would you pay for this product? | 你愿意出多少钱买这个产品 |
[11:40] | Whatever those pretty ladies say. | 美女说多少就多少 |
[11:43] | So, would you give up all that you hold dear | 那你愿意放弃所有你珍爱的东西 |
[11:45] | and devote your life to obtaining this product? | 和你的生命来获得这个产品吗 |
[11:48] | Sure. | 愿意 |
[11:50] | What is this product? | 这是什么产品 |
[11:51] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[11:58] | What do you see when you look at me? | 你是怎么看待我的 |
[12:00] | Ooh, I see someone who’s sweet, | 我看你是个小可爱 |
[12:03] | fun to be with, | 适合相处 |
[12:05] | maybe a little insecure, but… | 也许有点儿缺乏安全感 但是 |
[12:08] | I like that about you. | 我就喜欢你那样 |
[12:11] | Don’t you think I’m beautiful? | 你不觉得我漂亮吗 |
[12:13] | Well, sure, you’re cute, | 你当然很漂亮 |
[12:16] | even with the mole. | 虽然有个痣 |
[12:21] | Well, then, don’t you want to give me anything? | 那 你不想给我什么东西吗 |
[12:24] | Oh, of course I do. | 我当然想 |
[12:26] | I want to give you the mountains and the river | 我想给你山川河流 |
[12:28] | and the trees. | 还有森林 |
[12:30] | Well, I guess I was just hoping for something more like… | 我更想要的东西是 |
[12:33] | extremely expensive jewelry. | 贵得离谱的珠宝 |
[12:37] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[12:38] | I was keeping this for a surprise, but… | 我本想给你个惊喜的 不过 |
[12:43] | I had the barber take a little off the top. | 我让理发师稍微修了下头顶 |
[12:47] | Just for you. | 就为了给你这个 |
[12:52] | Sometimes I feel like such a failure. | 有时候我觉得自己真失败 |
[12:55] | Ooh, why? | 为什么 |
[12:57] | Harry, I have to tell you something. | 哈里 我得跟你说件事 |
[13:00] | I’m not from around here. | 我不是本地人 |
[13:05] | I’m not from around here, either. | 我也不是本地人 |
[13:08] | I’m not like other women. | 我跟其他女人不一样 |
[13:11] | I’m not like other guys. | 我跟其他男人不一样 |
[13:14] | I can’t tell you why. | 我不能告诉你原因 |
[13:15] | I can’t tell you why, either. | 我也不能告诉你原因 |
[13:20] | We have so much in common. | 我们有好多共同点 |
[13:21] | We do. | 是啊 |
[13:34] | Lieutenant’s log. | 副指挥官日志 |
[13:36] | Yes, I have one, too. | 是的 我也有一本 |
[13:38] | The coffee shop is lousy | 咖啡店里到处都是 |
[13:40] | with these leggy predators. | 长腿女妖怪 |
[13:42] | I must get to the bottom of this at any cost. | 我必须不惜代价彻查此事 |
[14:06] | Prepare for contact with Prell. | 准备好跟普莱尔通话[洗发水品牌] |
[14:14] | Ladies, we have come a long way from Venus. | 姑娘们 我们不远万里从金星而来 |
[14:18] | I would like to commend you all | 我要表扬全体成员 |
[14:21] | on your hard work and dedication… | 你们辛勤工作 无畏牺牲 |
[14:23] | in heels, I might add. | 牺牲在穿高跟鞋上 |
[14:26] | Why did you choose Rutherford, Ohio? | 为什么你要选俄亥俄州的拉瑟福 |
[14:30] | Because it is so delightfully average, | 因为它很能代表该星球平均水平 |
[14:33] | a petri dish of the mundane. | 就像是人类世界的皮氏培养皿 |
[14:36] | Does the experiment go well? | 实验进行的顺利吗 |
[14:38] | Every man tested scored 100% on the weakness scale. | 每个被实验男百分之百落进疲软范围内 |
[14:42] | Excellent! | 好极了 |
[14:44] | Now it’s time for us to move west | 现在应该向西前进 |
[14:46] | towards our final destination: | 迈向终极目的地了 |
[14:48] | area 32. | 三十二区 |
[14:53] | Search the stalls! | 搜隔间 |
[14:57] | Excuse me. I just, uh, need to wash my hands. | 不好意思 我就是 需要洗个手 |
[15:01] | Why were you hiding in there? | 你为什么要躲在那里 |
[15:03] | I wasn’t hiding. | 我没躲 |
[15:03] | Then why weren’t your feet visible? | 那为什么看不到你的脚 |
[15:06] | This is pretty embarrassing, but, um… | 说来丢人 那个… |
[15:08] | sometimes I jam my feet against the stall door, | 有时候我把脚抵在厕所隔间门上 |
[15:13] | you know, for leverage. | 这样才省力 |
[15:16] | I haven’t been eating enough grains lately | 我最近杂粮吃的不够多 |
[15:19] | so it’s been waaaa! | 不通畅啊 |
[15:20] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[15:21] | Yeah, I’m lying. | 对 我是在撒谎 |
[15:22] | It’s because I want to join you. | 因为我想加入你们 |
[15:24] | Join us? | 加入我们 |
[15:27] | You’ve got split ends. | 你头发都开叉了 |
[15:29] | No. She’s tall enough, | 没关系 她个子够高 |
[15:32] | she’s got the bone structure. | 骨架也合适 |
[15:34] | Perhaps we can use her, | 也许我们可以利用她 |
[15:36] | that is, if she can endure our makeover. | 前提是 她能受得了我们的改造 |
[16:20] | Um, I just need to get something from my room. | 我去自己房间拿点东西就行 |
[16:23] | You mind if I go alone? | 能让我单独去吗 |
[16:24] | – Not at all. – Great. | -可以 -好 |
[16:26] | Ooh, Mascha! | 玛莎 |
[16:28] | Hello, Harry. | 你好 哈里 |
[16:30] | I didn’t come to see you. | 我不是来找你的 |
[16:32] | I came to take your sister… shopping. | 我来找你姐…去逛街 |
[16:36] | Look, I know how you like things. | 那个 我知道你喜欢珠宝 |
[16:38] | And so, um… | 所以 |
[16:40] | I made you something. | 我给你做了点东西 |
[16:44] | Not real gold, macaroni. | 不是真金 是通心粉 |
[16:47] | I spray-painted it. | 我喷的漆 |
[16:49] | This has absolutely no market value. | 这东西完全没有市场价值 |
[16:54] | And yet… | 可是 |
[16:56] | I’m touched. | 我很感动 |
[16:58] | You’re either really cheap | 你要么是真抠门 |
[17:01] | or really deep. | 要么是大智若愚 |
[17:04] | I’d like to think that I am both. | 我比较倾向两者兼备 |
[17:08] | I don’t know why, | 我不知道为什么 |
[17:09] | but I want to give you something, too. | 但是我也想要给你点东西 |
[17:11] | Oh, no, you don’t have to. | 不用 你不必给我什么 |
[17:22] | I have to go now, Harry. | 我现在得走了 哈里 |
[17:24] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[17:34] | Ok, ladies, let’s go! | 姑娘们 我们走 |
[17:36] | Wait, wait, wait! Why are you leaving? | 等等 你怎么也走呀 |
[17:37] | Oh, I’m sorry, Dick, | 对不起 迪克 |
[17:38] | but I’ve got some business to take care of. | 但是我有事要做 |
[17:42] | Sally, you can’t go. You have to make us dinner. | 莎莉 你不能走 你得给我们做饭 |
[17:44] | Uh, you have to buy your own dinner. | 你们得自己买饭吃了 |
[17:46] | Um, here’s a grocery list. | 给你们购物清单 |
[17:48] | It’s very important that you read it | 你们一定要看 |
[17:49] | -so you know what you have to buy. – Let’s move! | -才能知道要买什么 -我们走 |
[17:52] | Even if you’re not hungry, | 哪怕你们不饿 |
[17:53] | it’s a good read, that grocery list. | 看一下那个购物单也是好的 |
[17:55] | I heard you, Miss Pronunciation. | 我知道了 复读机 |
[17:57] | The list, Dick! Read the list! | 清单 迪克 看看清单 |
[18:00] | Well, shall we go grocery shopping? | 好吧 我们要去购物吗 |
[18:02] | No, no. That’s Sally’s job. | 不去 那是莎莉的活儿 |
[18:04] | No, I think the most prudent thing for us to do now | 不 我认为咱现在最该做的 |
[18:08] | is just to, um, sit here and | 就是坐在这里 |
[18:10] | wait for the girls to come back. | 等待佳人归来 |
[18:16] | High commander’s log, January 18. | 总指挥官日志 1月18日 |
[18:19] | Like locusts, they came en masse without warning. | 像蝗虫一样 她们毫无预警地集体从天而降 |
[18:24] | Then, in a cloud of sparkly powder and perfume… | 然后 在闪粉和香水环绕中… |
[18:30] | They were gone. | 她们消失不见了 |
[18:33] | Hey, guys. | 同志们 |
[18:34] | I was just wondering have any of you– | 我想问问你们有谁… |
[18:36] | No, we haven’t seen Kirsta around. | 没 没在附近见过柯丝塔 |
[18:38] | Will you give it a rest? | 你能不能别烦了 |
[18:40] | You don’t hear me whining on and on about Gabriella. | 我就没一遍一遍的念叨盖比瑞拉 |
[18:42] | Only 24 hours a day. | 24小时全天候念叨 |
[18:43] | Mmm, please. It’s not like you lost Mascha. | 省省吧 你又没失去玛莎 |
[18:46] | Mascha, Mascha, Mascha. | 玛莎 玛莎 天天玛莎 |
[18:52] | Why don’t we stop kidding ourselves? | 咱就别再自欺欺人了 |
[18:54] | We knew it couldn’t last forever. | 我们明知不能天长地老 |
[18:55] | The thing I most regret | 我最后悔的是 |
[18:57] | is I didn’t take any pictures of Gabriella and me. | 没跟盖比瑞拉合个影 |
[19:00] | Now no one’s going to believe me | 现在我要说跟她上过床 |
[19:02] | when I tell them I slept with her. | 没人会相信 |
[19:05] | – You didn’t. – You see, it’s started already! | -你没跟她上过床 -你看 这就不信了 |
[19:12] | Just as I suspected. She’s a winter. | 不出我所料 她就适合冷色系 |
[19:15] | Oh, I always thought I looked best in warmer tones. | 我一直以为我用暖色最好看 |
[19:18] | Oh, you were wrong. | 你错了 |
[19:19] | She has combination skin and a dry t-zone. | 她是混合型皮肤 T区干燥 |
[19:22] | We must exfoliate. | 必须去下角质 |
[19:25] | Uh, uh, couldn’t we just moisturize me? | 就做下保湿不行吗 |
[19:27] | Do you want to be one of us or not? | 你到底想不想加入我们 |
[19:28] | Yes, yes! Do whatever you want! | 想 想 你们该干啥干啥吧 |
[19:31] | I need the Fido bent. | 给我睫毛夹 |
[19:32] | – 2000? – 3000. | -两千型的 -三千的 |
[19:38] | Now open! | 睁开眼睛 |
[19:45] | Whoa, look, Harry. | 快看 哈里 |
[19:47] | It’s Mascha’s compact. | 是玛莎的粉饼盒 |
[19:48] | Ooh, let me hold it. | 给我拿拿 |
[19:52] | Ooh, I can still feel the heat from her slender fingers. | 我还能感受到她纤纤玉指留下的温度 |
[19:57] | Hello? Come in, Sassoon. | 喂 请回答 沙宣 |
[20:00] | This is Prell. | 我是普莱尔 |
[20:02] | – What was that? – She was hot. | -怎么回事 -她很性感 |
[20:05] | Hey, who is that? | 你是哪位 |
[20:08] | Oh, my god! | 妈呀 |
[20:10] | Do you realize what this is? | 你明白这是什么了吗 |
[20:13] | It’s a multiphase micro transmitter | 多相微型传话器 |
[20:15] | and rose-pink blush in one! | 和玫红粉饼二合一 |
[20:19] | This planet doesn’t have that technology. | 这个星球上没有这种技术 |
[20:21] | Holy cow! We weren’t just dating leggy babes. | 我靠 咱勾搭的不仅是长腿宝贝 |
[20:25] | We were dating leggy babes from beyond. | 还是长腿天外飞仙 |
[20:29] | Oh, my god! | 我的神哪 |
[20:31] | We’re aliens ourselves and they fooled us! | 咱身为外星人都被骗了 |
[20:33] | What chance do regular humans have? | 普通地球人还能有什么胜算 |
[20:34] | We’re such idiots! Sally tried to warn us. | 我们真蠢 莎莉想警告我们的 |
[20:36] | Where’s that shopping list? | 那个购物清单在哪儿 |
[20:38] | Oh, whoa! Wait a second! Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[20:39] | I think I put it in the trash. | 我好像给扔垃圾桶里了 |
[20:41] | Oh, wait. Here it is. | 等等 找到了 |
[20:44] | – Oh, no! – What? | -不是吧 -怎么了 |
[20:46] | None of the groceries we need are on this list. | 这个购物单也没写咱们要买的东西呀 |
[20:49] | No, it’s just some long,involved message | 就是个又磨叽又混乱的短信 |
[20:52] | about Sally infiltrating their group | 说莎莉卧底女妖组织 |
[20:53] | and heading to California. | 去了加州 |
[20:57] | She was asking for our help, | 她之前是求我们帮忙 |
[20:59] | and we weren’t there for her. | 咱们却没帮她 |
[21:01] | Oh, who knows what they’re doing to her now. | 谁知道她现在被如何处置 |
[21:02] | We were sitting on our duffs | 我们在这干坐着 |
[21:04] | while she’s single-handedly trying to save earth! | 她却单枪匹马要去拯救地球 |
[21:06] | Earth. Maybe it isn’t the biggest planet in the galaxy | 地球 虽然不是银河系中最大的球 |
[21:11] | or the roundest… | 也不是最圆的球 |
[21:14] | but I’ve come to think of it as home. | 但我已把它当作我的家 |
[21:16] | I was gonna retire here, | 我都打算在这里退休了 |
[21:18] | you know, in Boca. | 去佛州的博卡 |
[21:22] | Poor Mascha, in their clutches. | 可怜玛莎还在她们手里 |
[21:25] | She’s one of them, you idiot! | 她跟人家是一伙的 你个白痴 |
[21:26] | We’ve got to save earth, and we’ve gotta save Sally! | 我们要拯救地球 拯救莎莉 |
[21:28] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[21:31] | Wait! | 等等 |
[21:32] | What if we run into one of those cunning manipulative women? | 要是咱们碰上一个狡猾奸诈的女妖该怎么办 |
[21:35] | You’re right. Everyone grab a comb and a dinner jacket. | 有道理 都抄上梳子和晚礼服 |
[21:38] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |