时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Lieutenant’s log. | 副指挥官日志 |
[00:05] | Rutherford, Ohio, | 俄亥俄州拉瑟福镇 |
[00:06] | is overrun by a group of gorgeous, manipulative Venusians. | 被一群貌美金星女控制狂入侵 |
[00:09] | All the men are blinded by their beauty– | 所有男人都被美色蒙蔽 |
[00:11] | Yes! | 爽死啦 |
[00:13] | Dick with Gabriella– | 迪克被盖比瑞拉所控 |
[00:15] | You are very silly! | 你真傻 |
[00:16] | Tommy with Chloe, | 汤米被蔻依制服 |
[00:18] | and Harry totally loses it for Mascha. | 哈里完全被玛莎迷倒 |
[00:20] | You’re my little Schmoo-Schmoo! | 你是我的小心肝 |
[00:24] | Meanwhile, Mary and Nina get… | 同时 玛丽和尼娜拿到了 |
[00:25] | tickets to the Super Bowl! | 超级碗的门票 |
[00:27] | And head to San Diego for the big game. | 前往圣地亚哥观看这场盛大的比赛 |
[00:30] | Just as I stumble upon the Venusians’ | 此时我碰巧发现此金星团伙 |
[00:32] | diabolical plan of total world domination, | 想要统治世界的邪恶计划 |
[00:34] | they kidnap me and take me to California. | 她们将我绑架至加州 |
[00:38] | The guys finally catch on | 这帮货最终开窍 |
[00:40] | and head west to try and save me. | 一路向西前来救我 |
[00:42] | Boy, am I screwed. | 我算指望不上了 |
[00:44] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[01:33] | So, uh, you guys noticed any sudden influx of, uh, | 你们有没有见过附近突然出现 |
[01:36] | attractive women around these parts? | 一群漂亮姑娘 |
[01:38] | Oh, yeah, a whole bunch came through. | 有啊 有一大群姑娘经过呢 |
[01:40] | Really? | 真的 |
[01:41] | – Tall, exotic, scary? – That’s them. | -大高个 外国妞 挺吓人 -符合描述 |
[01:44] | We’re hot on the trail, boys! | 兄弟们 重大线索 |
[01:45] | If you bump into one named Estrovia, | 如果碰到那个叫埃斯特维亚的姑娘 |
[01:47] | tell her Glen says hi. | 告诉她格兰向她问好 |
[01:49] | Right. | 没问题 |
[02:05] | This stuff is terrible! | 这也太恶心了 |
[02:07] | Dick, it’s got twigs in it. | 迪克 这里还有树杈子呢 |
[02:09] | Twigs are the meat of the desert. | 人在大沙漠 树杈子就算肉 |
[02:12] | Ok, I never thought I’d say this, | 真没想到我会这么说 |
[02:15] | – but I miss Sally’s cooking. – Yeah. | -我怀念莎莉的厨艺 -是啊 |
[02:17] | In all the horrible meals she ever cooked us, | 她给我们做过那么多烂菜猪食 |
[02:18] | she never once tried to feed us wood. | 至少从没喂我们吃木头 |
[02:22] | Is that your cell phone? | 是你手机吗 |
[02:23] | No, it’s not my cell phone. | 不是 不是我手机 |
[02:26] | Is it your cell phone? | 是你手机吗 |
[02:28] | We don’t have cell phones! We’re from Ohio. | 我们没手机 咱是俄亥俄州人 |
[02:30] | Oh, wait a second. | 等一下 |
[02:32] | It’s Mascha’s compact. | 是玛莎的粉饼盒 |
[02:35] | Should I answer it? | 我要接吗 |
[02:36] | Uh, no! Tommy, you answer it. | 别接 汤米 你来接 |
[02:37] | – Why me? – Because you look like a girl. | -为什么我接 -因为你长得娘 |
[02:39] | Oh, Ok. | 好吧 |
[02:44] | Hello? | 你好 |
[02:46] | Attention, all members of group 7. | 注意 七组全体成员 |
[02:49] | Rendezvous tomorrow morning at Exit 11, Route 66. | 明早在66号公路11号出口集合 |
[02:54] | Sounds good. Over and out. | 好啊 收到 |
[02:56] | And put some makeup on. You look like a boy. | 给我化点妆 看你跟爷们似的 |
[03:06] | Harry, you’re burning the map! | 哈里 你烧着地图了 |
[03:08] | What? Waa! | 什么 |
[03:09] | Out! Out! Out! Get it out! Get it out! | 灭火 灭火 弄灭它 弄灭它 |
[03:13] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[03:15] | Well, I don’t see any of these women around. | 这附近也没有金星妞啊 |
[03:17] | Well, this is Exit 11. | 这是11号出口没错 |
[03:19] | Harry, you look around. I’ll get us supplies. | 哈里 你盯着 我去搞点吃的 |
[03:21] | Wait, Dick, we don’t have any money. | 等等 迪克 咱们没钱 |
[03:23] | Watch this. I know how these trading posts work. | 看我的 我知道这种供销社怎么做买卖 |
[03:26] | Greetings. We give you | 你好 我们给你 |
[03:29] | blankets and shiny hubcap. | 毛毯和上等轮胎盖 |
[03:31] | You give us chili dogs and gas. | 你给我们加辣热狗和汽油 |
[03:37] | Greetings, white eyes. | 你们好 大白目 |
[03:39] | We take cash or credit card. | 我们接受现金或刷卡 |
[03:41] | Where’s the bathroom? | 卫生间在哪儿 |
[03:43] | They’re not pay toilets, are they? | 不是收费厕所吧 |
[03:45] | No. | 不是 |
[03:46] | Fine. | 很好 |
[03:51] | Where’s the most expensive jewelry? | 最贵的珠宝在哪呢 |
[03:54] | Right here. | 这儿呢 |
[03:55] | Hello, Mascha. | 你好啊 玛莎 |
[03:57] | Harry, what are you doing here? | 哈里 你来这儿干嘛 |
[03:59] | Don’t play me, baby. I’ve been waiting for you. | 别装傻 宝贝 我等的就是你 |
[04:02] | And what have you done with Sally? | 你们把莎莉怎么了 |
[04:03] | I can’t tell you anything. | 我什么也不能跟你说 |
[04:04] | I wish I could. | 我也希望我能说 |
[04:06] | Can you give me a hint? | 稍微提示一下行不 |
[04:10] | We’re doing something, | 我们在做事 |
[04:11] | something big, | 大事 |
[04:13] | Sunday, | 星期天 |
[04:14] | in San Diego. | 在圣地亚哥 |
[04:18] | Is that all you can tell me? | 你只能告诉我这些吗 |
[04:21] | Sunday… | 星期天 |
[04:22] | at a stadium… | 在露天大体育场 |
[04:25] | in San Diego. | 在圣地亚哥 |
[04:29] | Just one clue, for old times’ sake? | 看在咱往日的情份 给条线索吧 |
[04:32] | At the Super Bowl! | 在超级碗现场 |
[04:34] | Work with me, baby! Which super bowl?! | 说明白点 宝贝 哪个超级碗 |
[04:38] | I have to go now, Harry. | 我得走了 哈里 |
[04:41] | Why are the cute ones always so dumb? | 为何帅哥都是二百五 |
[04:46] | Come on, boys! | 来吧 同志们 |
[04:48] | We’re going to San Francisco! | 我们去圣弗朗西斯科 |
[04:52] | San Diego! | 是圣地亚哥 |
[04:53] | San Diego! | 圣地亚哥 |
[04:57] | Lieutenant’s log. | 副指挥官日志 |
[04:58] | I don’t know how long I’ve been here. | 我不知道我困在这儿多久了 |
[05:01] | I don’t know how long they’re gonna keep me. | 我不知道她们想扣留我多久 |
[05:04] | I don’t know what I know anymore. | 我不知道我还知道啥了 |
[05:06] | On the plus side, my skin looks great. | 也有好处 我皮肤可美了 |
[05:10] | So, what are you? | 你是什么人 |
[05:12] | I am a Venusian. | 我是金星女 |
[05:13] | What do Venusians do? | 金星女是干什么的 |
[05:15] | They seize control and make it look effortless. | 信手拈来 就有大权在握 |
[05:19] | How many Venusians does it take to screw in a light bulb? | 拧一个灯泡需要几个金星女 |
[05:25] | None. | 一个也不要 |
[05:26] | They get a man to do it. | 她们让男人去做 |
[05:33] | Ok, let’s see some bad girl attitude. | 好了 让我们看看坏女孩架势 |
[05:43] | Now a frightened waif. | 惊慌无主小可怜 |
[05:52] | Party girl. | 派对女郎 |
[05:58] | Well, she’s getting there. | 可塑之才 |
[06:00] | Not really. | 凑合 |
[06:05] | Hello, I’d like 3 tickets to the Super Bowl, please. | 你好 我想要三张超级碗门票 |
[06:08] | – Good ones. – Yeah, 50-yard line. | -要好位置 -五十码线那里 |
[06:10] | Sky box. | 豪华包厢 |
[06:11] | Sold out? But the game doesn’t start for 8 hours. | 卖完了 可是比赛还有八小时才开始呢 |
[06:13] | Hello? Hello– | 喂 喂 |
[06:15] | Well, what are we gonna do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[06:17] | If only we knew someone who had tickets. | 要是咱的熟人有门票就好了 |
[06:21] | Like Mary. | 比如玛丽 |
[06:32] | This is ridiculous! | 太胡闹了 |
[06:33] | The hotel should have to warn their guests | 酒店应该警告宾客 |
[06:35] | that people from the half-time show are staying here. | 中场休息表演团也在这儿呢 |
[06:38] | He shoots, he scores! | 射门 得分 |
[06:41] | Get killed. | 给我去死 |
[06:46] | You’ve done well. | 你表现得很出色 |
[06:48] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:50] | I’m starving. | 我要饿死了 |
[07:09] | I’m full! | 我饱了 |
[07:20] | Morning, fellas. | 早上好 同志们 |
[07:21] | Come on in. | 快点进来 |
[07:22] | What have I missed? | 我错过什么了 |
[07:24] | A lot. You missed ESPN 2’s preview | 多了 你错过了ESPN二台 |
[07:26] | of the ESPN Super Bowl pregame show. | 对ESPN超级碗赛前表演的预告 |
[07:29] | And the CNBC pregame show, | 还有CNBC的赛前节目 |
[07:31] | which is the first preview | 是首发第一个 |
[07:33] | of the NBC Super Bowl pre-pregame preview. | NBC超级碗赛前预告 |
[07:34] | Grab yourself a waffle and a beer. | 自己去拿华夫饼和啤酒 |
[07:37] | It’s only t-minus 6 hours to kickoff. | 离开球只有六小时了 |
[07:47] | Oh, my god! What are you people on? | 天哪 你们嗑什么药了啊 |
[07:49] | Will you shut up?! | 能不能消停点儿 |
[07:53] | You want to check out the continental breakfast? | 你想尝尝欧式早餐吗 |
[07:55] | – I hear it’s next to the bar. – Let’s go. | -好像在吧台旁边 -我们走 |
[08:06] | Find the tickets. | 找门票 |
[08:09] | Ah, yes. She’s either hidden them under the carpet | 对 她要么是藏在地毯下 |
[08:12] | or sewed them into the chair. | 要么就缝进了椅子里 |
[08:14] | Found them. | 找到了 |
[08:15] | – Where were they? – In the drawer. | -放哪儿的 -抽屉里 |
[08:16] | Genius! | 真狡猾 |
[08:18] | How… | 加… |
[08:19] | funky is your monkey? | 勒个油 |
[08:24] | All right, thank you. | 行了 谢谢 |
[08:29] | Wow! That baby has a big head. | 这娃头真大 |
[08:32] | Well, it, uh, runs in the family. | 家族特色世代相传 |
[08:35] | And the hair? | 头发咋回事 |
[08:37] | Yes, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[08:38] | We have a very ugly baby. | 我们家娃就是丑 |
[08:42] | Hey, Vivian! Come look at this baby’s head! | 薇薇安 过来看这个孩子的头 |
[08:45] | Why don’t you shove your little comments– | 你个八婆给我闭嘴 |
[08:47] | Oh, is he thirsty? He’s thirsty. | 他是不是渴了 他渴了 |
[08:53] | Get me out of this thing! | 赶紧让我出来 |
[08:56] | Harry, push! Push! | 哈里 用力 用力 |
[08:59] | Look, there they are! | 看 她们在那儿 |
[09:01] | It’s Chloe. and Gabriella. | 是蔻依 还有盖比瑞拉 |
[09:03] | – What should we do? – Let’s make out with them. | -我们怎么办 -上去亲她们 |
[09:04] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[09:06] | They’re going to the ladies’ room. We gotta follow them. | 她们要去洗手间 咱得跟上 |
[09:08] | Tommy, you go first. You look like a girl. | 汤米 你打头 你像女的 |
[09:10] | As soon as we get back, I’m getting a haircut. | 等咱回家我非剃头不可 |
[09:21] | Where’d they go? | 她们去哪了 |
[09:22] | Whoa, Dick, hold on a second. | 迪克 等我一会儿 |
[09:23] | Oh, Tommy, not now. | 汤米 临阵尿多啊你 |
[09:25] | No, no, come here. | 不是 不是 过来 |
[09:32] | – Dick? – What? | -迪克 -什么 |
[09:33] | I have to use the bathroom. | 我得去趟洗手间 |
[09:35] | Me, too. | 我也要 |
[09:36] | Not now! | 憋着 |
[09:44] | This is the biggest ladies’ room I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过最大的女厕所 |
[09:57] | Stop! I hear something. | 等等 我听到有动静 |
[10:00] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么都没看见 |
[10:02] | All clear! | 警报解除 |
[10:08] | Let’s go, gentlemen. | 先生们 跟我们走 |
[10:29] | Let them go. | 放了他们 |
[10:32] | That’s no way to treat our guests. | 怎能这么待客呢 |
[10:36] | Cappuccino, gentlemen? | 先生们 来点卡布奇诺如何 |
[10:38] | Well, what else do you got back– | 有没有啥别的… |
[10:40] | Take the cappuccino! | 喝你的卡布奇诺 |
[10:42] | Pantene, Breck! | 潘婷 布雷克[均为洗发水] |
[10:44] | Get our visitors a refreshment. | 给客人接风 |
[10:46] | Where’s my sister Sally?! | 我妹妹莎莉在哪儿 |
[10:49] | Pert! Pert Plus, bring out the new one. | 飞柔 飞飞柔 把新来的带出来[依然洗发水] |
[10:54] | Sally. | 莎莉 |
[10:56] | My name is no longer Sally. | 我再也不叫莎莉了 |
[10:58] | I now go by the name Paul Mitchell. | 我现在叫宝美奇[又是个洗发水] |
[11:02] | So, ready to die? | 准备好受死了吗 |
[11:04] | That’s it! You tell her, Sally. | 这就对了 跟她说 莎莉 |
[11:07] | I was talking to you. | 我是在跟你们说 |
[11:21] | These aren’t Super Bowl tickets. | 这两张不是超级碗的门票 |
[11:23] | Yes, they are. | 是啊 就是 |
[11:24] | These are tickets to Ocean World. | 这是海洋世界门票 |
[11:26] | No, they’re not. | 不对 不是的 |
[11:27] | See that big fish? | 看见这个大鱼没 |
[11:31] | It’s not a fish, it’s a mammal. | 它不是鱼 是哺乳动物 |
[11:33] | Move on out of the way. | 请您走人 请勿挡道 |
[11:35] | Move! | 走着 |
[11:36] | Next! | 下一位 |
[11:42] | Why are you wearing pasta? | 你戴个意大利面干嘛 |
[11:47] | I just like it. | 我喜欢 |
[11:49] | Well, get rid of it. It cheapens up the place. | 扔了 忒掉价 |
[11:52] | What is your evil plan, Prell? | 普莱尔 你的邪恶计划是什么 |
[11:54] | Are you gonna keep us here and make us your sex slaves? | 你要把我们困在这儿当性奴吗 |
[11:58] | – No. – Are you sure? | -不是 -你确定吗 |
[12:00] | I mean that would be a pretty good evil plan. | 该计划很好很邪恶啊 |
[12:02] | It would be torturous. | 相当折磨人哪 |
[12:03] | Shut up! Our plan is much better than that. | 闭嘴 我们的计划比那个高级多了 |
[12:06] | We are here to | 我们来这儿是要 |
[12:08] | take earth’s entire supply of stuff. | 夺取地球上所有的产品供应 |
[12:11] | From tiny leather backpacks | 从小小的皮背包 |
[12:14] | to sports cars | 到跑车 |
[12:15] | to Faberge eggs. | 到俄罗斯皇家彩蛋 |
[12:17] | All those things you like will be ours. | 这些你们喜欢的东西都将归我们所有 |
[12:21] | Impressive, Prell, | 有两下子 普莱尔 |
[12:22] | as is this secret underground lair of yours. | 你们这个地下秘密基地也还行 |
[12:26] | It’s not to my taste, | 虽然我不喜欢 |
[12:27] | but I can see where you’re going with it. | 但我能看出风格挺配你的 |
[12:29] | However, the people of earth are not as stupid as you think. | 不过 地球人可没你想的那么蠢 |
[12:32] | Ooh, really? | 真的吗 |
[12:34] | You were. | 你就很蠢呀 |
[12:36] | Gabriella? | 盖比瑞拉 |
[12:38] | For the last 30 years, | 在过去的三十年里 |
[12:40] | we have monitored earth broadcast signals, | 我们一直在监听地球的无线电信号 |
[12:42] | and we know your weakness. | 我们知道你们的弱点 |
[12:45] | And now we’re going to exploit it with the ultimate weapon. | 现在我们要用终极武器攻击此点 |
[12:49] | Is it a ray gun? | 是镭射枪吗 |
[12:50] | Oh, I bet it’s a giant magnet. | 我觉得是巨型磁铁 |
[12:51] | Does it rhyme with “s nuclear”? | 跟”某国核武”押韵不 |
[12:54] | Our weapon is… | 我们的武器是 |
[12:57] | the beer commercial. | 啤酒广告 |
[13:02] | It’s very simple, gentlemen. | 道理很简单 各位 |
[13:04] | Chloe, darling. | 蔻依 亲爱的 |
[13:07] | We have noticed that when you earthmen | 我们发现你们地球人 |
[13:09] | are bombarded with images of hops, barley, | 一看到酒花飞溅 大麦漫天 |
[13:11] | breasts, and fun, | 美女酥胸 欢乐满园 |
[13:12] | you become weak and susceptible to suggestion. | 就会变得脑残没主见 |
[13:15] | We have created a beer commercial | 我们拍了一个啤酒广告 |
[13:17] | 400,000 times more powerful than ever before, | 比以前所有啤酒广告强大四十万倍 |
[13:22] | and we will broadcast this 30-second masterpiece during– | 我们会把这个三十秒惊世之作在… |
[13:25] | The Super Bowl? | 超级碗上播放 |
[13:27] | Yes, and thank you for ruining my dramatic moment. | 对 多谢你毁了我如此高潮的一刻 |
[13:31] | Excuse me, | 打断下 |
[13:32] | but wouldn’t it have been easier to just buy a commercial? | 你买个广告时段不就结了 |
[13:34] | During the Super Bowl? | 超级碗直播插广告 |
[13:36] | Have you any idea how much that costs? | 比赞助春晚都贵啊 |
[13:42] | You call that a hit? | 你这也叫开球 |
[13:43] | Put some shoulder in it! | 拿肩顶啊 |
[13:46] | I used to play rugby. | 我以前玩橄榄球 |
[13:48] | I used to be a cheerleader in high school, | 我高中时候是啦啦队长 |
[13:50] | but they threw me off the squad | 可是她们把我开除了 |
[13:52] | because I forgot to wear underwear… | 因为我忘了穿内裤 |
[13:54] | occasionally. | 偶尔啦 |
[14:02] | The satellite is in place. | 卫星就位 |
[14:04] | Bring forth the master tape. | 播放母带 |
[14:08] | Don’t do it, Sally! | 别放 莎莉 |
[14:12] | Master tape inserted. | 插入母带 |
[14:13] | Oh, remember the good times, Sally. | 想想过去的合家欢 莎莉 |
[14:16] | Press play and pause on master tape. | 按下播放及暂停键 |
[14:19] | 5 seconds to air. | 开播五秒倒计时 |
[14:22] | 5… | 五 |
[14:23] | 4… | 四 |
[14:24] | 3… | 三 |
[14:25] | – 7… – 2! | -七 -二啦 |
[14:27] | 2… | 二 |
[14:29] | 1… | 一 |
[14:29] | I’m your daddy. | 我是你爹地 |
[14:33] | You’re my little Schmoo-Schmoo. | 你是我的小心肝 |
[14:37] | And I’m your bunny man. Whoo, I’m your bunny! | 我是你的兔男郎 我是你的兔男郎 |
[14:42] | Come to papa, baby. | 让爸爸抱 宝贝 |
[14:44] | That’s right. That’s it. | 就是这样 真爽 |
[14:49] | Stop the master tape! | 停掉母带 |
[14:51] | Boy, that was embarrassing. | 乖乖 糗大了 |
[14:54] | Paul Mitchell, | 宝美奇 |
[14:55] | what have you done? | 你动了什么手脚 |
[14:58] | There’s no Paul Mitchell here. | 没有宝美奇 |
[15:00] | My name is Sally Solomon! | 我是莎莉·所罗门 |
[15:03] | Yes, she’s back! | 好啊 莎莉归来 |
[15:04] | How rude! | 没礼貌 |
[15:07] | Gabriella, teach this lady some manners. | 盖比瑞拉 教这丫头懂点规矩 |
[15:10] | Oh, sweetie, trust me, | 小妞 相信我 |
[15:11] | you don’t want any of this, all right? | 姐下手狠着呢 晓得不 |
[15:13] | Oh, I want plenty of that. | 放马过来 |
[15:21] | She’s got the Kung-Fu! | 她会功夫 |
[15:25] | Ok, now I’m mad, | 好吧 我可发飙了啊 |
[15:27] | and you won’t like me when I’m mad. | 我一发飙你就完了 |
[15:40] | I can’t believe you got your ass kicked by a girl. | 真不敢相信你被一妞给海扁了 |
[15:44] | Well, you may have succeeded in ruining our master plan, | 你们也许取得了毁掉我方大计的胜利 |
[15:49] | but we’ll be back. | 但我们还会卷土重来 |
[15:51] | Meanwhile, you will be trapped here. | 可你们就困死在这儿了 |
[15:54] | Begin self-destruct sequence. | 开启自动毁灭程序 |
[15:57] | The control room will self-destruct in 4 minutes. | 控制室将在四分钟内自动毁灭 |
[16:00] | Let me guess. We’re in the control room. | 让我猜猜 这儿就是控制室 |
[16:03] | Correct. | 猜对了 |
[16:04] | Let’s go, ladies. | 我们走 姑娘们 |
[16:11] | Well, guys, I guess this is it. | 同志们 看来已成定局 |
[16:13] | I suppose it’s appropriate. | 我觉得还算首尾呼应 |
[16:15] | We came to this world together, | 我们一起来到这个世界 |
[16:16] | and now we’re gonna leave it together. | 现在我们就要一起离开人世 |
[16:17] | You know what happened? | 你知道因为什么吗 |
[16:18] | We stayed on this planet too long. | 我们在这个星球上逗留太久了 |
[16:20] | Remember the first rule of intergalactic travel: | 别忘了星际旅行规则的第一条 |
[16:22] | never get attached. | 千万不要留恋 |
[16:24] | I thought it was never get a cat. | 我还以为是千万不要养猫呢 |
[16:27] | But you know, looking back on the last 2 years, | 知道吗 回首过去两年 |
[16:30] | living as a human with the three of you, | 跟你们三个共度人类生活 |
[16:33] | I wouldn’t change a thing. | 我没什么可后悔的 |
[16:34] | The control room will self-destruct in 3 minutes. | 控制室将在三分钟内自动毁灭 |
[16:39] | Well, except this last thing where we blow up. | 除了咱要一起被炸死这事儿 |
[16:42] | It sucks. | 真讨厌 |
[16:44] | What fools! | 太蠢了 |
[16:46] | We thought those women really loved us! | 我们还以为那些女人是真的爱我们 |
[16:47] | Suckers, all of us. | 傻逼啊 我们都是 |
[16:50] | – Harry! – Mascha! | -哈里 -玛莎 |
[16:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:55] | Suckers, huh? | 傻逼 哈 |
[16:58] | We gotta stop that ship! | 我们得阻止那艘飞船 |
[17:01] | Mascha, let’s use | 玛莎 让我们好好利用 |
[17:03] | these last precious moments of life… | 这生命里最后的宝贵时光 |
[17:06] | to make out. | 来亲热一番 |
[17:07] | Harry, come on! | 哈里 赶紧过来 |
[17:08] | The control room will self-destruct in 2 minutes. | 控制室将在两分钟内自动毁灭 |
[17:12] | Dick, we gotta go! | 迪克 我们得走了 |
[17:13] | No. We can’t let them escape! | 不行 我们不能让她们溜了 |
[17:15] | Mascha, how do you contact the transport ship? | 玛莎 你们怎么联络运输飞船啊 |
[17:17] | I don’t know. My training was in seduction | 不知道 我受的培训只有勾引人 |
[17:19] | and large appliance repair. | 和维修大型家电 |
[17:20] | Right, Dick. She fixed the dryer. | 对 迪克 她把烘干机修好了 |
[17:22] | Yeah. Look how great my shirt came out. | 对啊 看我衬衫烘的多好 |
[17:23] | You still have to replace the bearings. | 你还得换下轴承 |
[17:25] | What’s that gonna run us? | 干啥用的 |
[17:26] | Shut up! The transport ship is coming! | 闭嘴 运输飞船要开了 |
[17:28] | Not for long. Stand aside! | 就一会儿 站一边去 |
[17:31] | Oh! What was I thinking? | 我咋想的呀 |
[17:33] | Oh, that smarts! | 疼死爹了 |
[17:35] | Wait, I’ve got a wrench. | 等等 我有个扳手 |
[17:37] | You could have mentioned that before. | 干嘛不早说 |
[17:38] | Well, I didn’t think you were gonna hit it with your hand. | 我没想到你会用手去打嘛 |
[17:49] | The transport ship is now careening toward the sun. | 调整航道 飞船目的地为太阳 |
[17:52] | That’s good, isn’t it? | 这是好事儿 对吧 |
[17:54] | Oh, yeah. | 对啊 |
[17:55] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[17:56] | The control room will self-destruct in one minute. | 控制室将在一分钟内自动毁灭 |
[18:01] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[18:10] | Run for your lives! The big women are angry! | 快逃命啊 女魔头生气了 |
[18:13] | Save yourself while you still can! | 趁还有时间你们赶紧逃命啊 |
[18:16] | Boy, I must be buzzed | 妈啊 我肯定喝高了 |
[18:19] | ’cause I thought that was Dick. | 因为我觉得刚那人是迪克 |
[18:21] | Yeah. Me, too. | 对啊 我也是 |
[18:24] | Have I ever told you how attractive I find you? | 我说过我觉得你很有魅力吗 |
[18:29] | No. | 没 |
[18:30] | And I hope you never do. | 我希望你永远别说 |
[18:40] | All is lost! | 全完蛋了 |
[18:43] | The transporter’s destroyed. | 飞船彻底毁灭了 |
[18:45] | We’re stranded. | 我们被困住了 |
[18:47] | That’s right. Squirt your tears. You lose. | 说得对 飙泪吧 你们输了 |
[18:52] | Now we’re stuck forever on this truck stop of a planet. | 我们要永远困在这个加油站星球了 |
[18:56] | Now, don’t cry. It’s a good place. | 别哭 这是个好地方 |
[18:58] | You’ll make friends here. | 你们会在这儿交到朋友的 |
[19:00] | Believe me, it’s not so bad. | 相信我 还挺好的 |
[19:01] | Of all the planets in the galaxy, it’s one of the nicest. | 银河系的所有星球里 此球可算最为友善 |
[19:04] | How would you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[19:05] | Well, it’s… just a hunch. | 因为…我猜的 |
[19:09] | What will we do here on earth? | 我们在地球上能干什么呢 |
[19:11] | We have no skills. | 我们什么也不会 |
[19:12] | Except for evil manipulation. | 除了超级会使唤人 |
[19:14] | And that’s not a career. | 这可不算是正经工作 |
[19:18] | No one needs us. | 没人需要我们 |
[19:19] | Has television taught you nothing? | 就没从电视上学点什么吗 |
[19:22] | You’ve seen our advertisements. | 你们看过我们的广告 |
[19:24] | Women like you | 你们这样的姑娘 |
[19:25] | are our unattainable standard. | 都是我们高不可攀的仙女 |
[19:28] | Every product you use… | 你们使用的每种产品 |
[19:30] | every trend you embrace… | 你们引领的时尚潮流 |
[19:33] | becomes our obsession. | 都让我们为之倾倒 |
[19:35] | You are the shapely and elusive carrot | 你们是貌美神秘的胡萝卜 |
[19:38] | that our homely old horses will chase for eternity, | 是我们年迈老马无尽的追求 |
[19:42] | our insecurities spurring us on, | 不安全感鞭策着我们 |
[19:44] | demanding that we spend, spend, spend! | 促使我们花钱 花钱 花钱 |
[19:47] | No one needs you? | 谁说没人需要你们 |
[19:49] | Our global economy depends on you. | 全球经济都靠你们 |
[19:53] | So, stay… | 所以 留下吧 |
[19:54] | stay where you are needed. | 留在需要你们的地方 |
[19:57] | And where you are needed– | 至于需要你们的地方嘛… |
[19:59] | We get it! We get it! | 我们懂的 我们懂的 |
[20:01] | Welcome to Ocean World, San Diego, | 欢迎来到圣地亚哥海洋世界 |
[20:04] | home of big wally and little wally. | 这里有大大小小的鲸鱼 |
[20:06] | Well, that was pretty good. | 还挺好的 |
[20:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:10] | …As this happy duo amazes you | …这对欢乐的双人组 |
[20:11] | with their aquatic agility. | 以它们的水中技巧让人叹服 |
[20:15] | Ker-splash! Ha ha ha! | 水花飞溅 哈哈哈 |
[20:20] | Nina, you know what’s really sad? | 尼娜 你知道最悲哀的是啥吗 |
[20:24] | What? | 是什么 |
[20:26] | I wanted to drown just now. | 我刚才正想溺水自尽来着 |
[20:28] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[20:35] | You know, I wonder if I should | 我在想之前是不是应该 |
[20:37] | have gone to Paris with Chloe and Gabriella. | 跟蔻依和盖比瑞拉一起去巴黎 |
[20:39] | Yeah, I’m beginning to think I should have gone, too. | 我也在想我要是去了就好了 |
[20:41] | Yeah, right. | 美的你 |
[20:43] | I’m going to go put on some more makeup. | 我要去补个妆 |
[20:45] | You know, when I was on the road, | 我之前四处奔走的时候 |
[20:47] | I was offered a job repairing dryers | 有份修理烘干机的工作找我 |
[20:49] | for the second largest laundromat in Tucson. | 图森市的第二大自助洗衣店 |
[20:52] | You were? | 真的 |
[20:53] | But I turned it down. | 可是我拒绝了 |
[20:55] | I couldn’t leave you. | 我不能离开你 |
[20:59] | Mascha, you gotta take it. | 玛莎 你应该接 |
[21:02] | I could never live with myself if I held you back. | 我无法忍受自己拖你的后腿 |
[21:05] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[21:07] | A girl like you could never be happy in Rutherford. | 像你这样的姑娘 留在拉瑟福 永远没幸福 |
[21:10] | If you didn’t take it, you’d regret it. | 如果你不接 你会后悔的 |
[21:13] | Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, | 也许今天不会 明天不会 |
[21:16] | maybe not ever. | 或者永远不会 |
[21:19] | But you’ll regret it. | 不过早晚都会 |
[21:21] | Well, if this | 好吧 如果今天 |
[21:22] | is going to be my last night here, | 是我留在这儿的最后一晚 |
[21:24] | can we spend it together | 我们能不能一起 |
[21:27] | staring up at the stars? | 仰望繁星 |
[21:29] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[21:44] | Hello, Mary! How was your trip? | 你好啊 玛丽 你的旅行怎么样 |
[21:45] | Awful. We didn’t even make it to the Super Bowl. | 就是个惨 我们压根没去成超级碗 |
[21:48] | Well, you probably had a better time | 也许你们在海洋世界 |
[21:50] | at Ocean World, anyway. | 玩得很开心 |
[21:51] | How do you know we went to Ocean World? | 你怎么知道我们去了海洋世界 |
[21:53] | What else would you do if your tickets got stolen? | 门票被偷 还能去哪 |
[21:55] | We never mentioned our tickets were stolen. | 我们没跟你说我们的票被偷了 |
[21:58] | Well, whatever happened, | 随便怎么样 |
[22:00] | you’re probably better off not having gone to that game. | 你们没去还真就对了 |
[22:02] | Why would you say that? | 何出此言呢 |
[22:03] | The sodas were 4.95. | 汽水四块九毛五 |
[22:06] | And the hot dogs– | 热狗更是… |