时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Uh, excuse me. | 你好 |
[00:07] | I’m looking for something light and understated, | 我要口感好又打折的 |
[00:10] | yet capable of catapulting me back | 喝了后能让我重回到 |
[00:12] | into the snowy bosom of my true love. | 爱人雪白的酥胸怀抱 |
[00:14] | Ah. Chardonnay Beaulieu? | 博优夏敦埃吧[白葡萄酒] |
[00:17] | Uh, no. Mary Albright. | 不是 她叫玛丽·欧布莱特 |
[00:19] | I’ll look around for you. | 我帮你找找 |
[00:21] | Uh, be sure it goes with ham. | 要配得上火腿哦 |
[00:24] | Better check the bottle, Dick. | 要检查下生产日期哦 迪克 |
[00:26] | Some of this stuff’s over a year old. | 有些酒已经放这儿一年了 |
[00:29] | Oh, Dick, this is so nice. | 迪克 你真好 |
[00:31] | Planning a surprise romantic encounter | 为一个恨你入骨的人 |
[00:33] | for someone who hates your guts. | 设计惊喜浪漫的邂逅 |
[00:35] | That’s where you’re wrong, Tommy. | 那你可错了 汤米 |
[00:37] | Mary admitted that she still has feelings for me, | 玛丽承认她还对我有感觉 |
[00:39] | which is why I must act quickly | 所以我要迅速行动 |
[00:41] | to regain her love and trust… excuse me! | 重获她的爱和信任 请问 |
[00:44] | Do you carry Spanish fly? | 你们店卖春药吗 |
[00:47] | God, Dick. Why don’t you just grab some microwave burritos | 迪克 你干嘛不抄上几张速冻大饼 |
[00:50] | and a couple of tall boys and go for it? | 整几瓶大罐啤酒直接上啊 |
[00:53] | You don’t know the first thing about entertaining. | 你根本不懂款待艺术 |
[00:55] | Yeah. First ya gotta get some friends. | 是啊 首先你得有朋友可款待 |
[00:59] | Yeah. Good luck with that, miss personality. | 是啊 祝你好运 人缘姑娘 |
[01:02] | Shut up, butt rash. I’m working on it. | 闭嘴 臭小子 我正努力呢 |
[01:05] | Oh, how I miss the days | 真怀念那些日子 |
[01:07] | of furtive looks across the office, | 在办公室里眉目传情 |
[01:10] | passing notes in faculty meetings. | 教工会议上传小纸条 |
[01:12] | Oh, and the groping was always nice. | 身体的摸索总是很美好的 |
[01:14] | Let me ask you something, if things were so great, | 我问你件事儿 既然这么美好 |
[01:16] | why were you making our lives miserable | 你以前干嘛还总牢骚抱怨 |
[01:17] | with your constant whining and complaining? | 让我们不得安生啊 |
[01:19] | Was not! | 我没有 |
[01:20] | Was so! | 你有 |
[01:22] | Well, if I did, | 如果我有 |
[01:23] | it was probably because I was filled with so much bliss, | 那可能是因为 我以前身在福中 |
[01:25] | I didn’t know where to shove it. | 那个不知福 |
[01:27] | Trust me, after my romantic overtures, | 相信我 在我采取浪漫攻势后 |
[01:30] | our toothbrushes will be hanging | 次日清晨我们的牙刷 |
[01:32] | bristle to bristle by morning. | 会交错地挂在一起 |
[01:36] | I say he’s home by 7:00 | 要我说七点之前 |
[01:38] | with that toothbrush in his eye socket. | 他会眼睛里插着牙刷滚回家 |
[02:23] | Ooh. Look at the studious schoolgirl, | 看这位用功的女生 |
[02:26] | all alone up in the rare books room. | 独自待在珍本书收藏室 |
[02:29] | Well, I’m the big, bad professor, | 我是个坏坏的教授 |
[02:31] | and I’m disappointed in your grades! | 我对你的成绩感到很失望 |
[02:34] | Not now. I’m in a rush. | 不是时候 我赶时间 |
[02:37] | I’m just kidding, Mary. Actually, it’s me–Dick. | 开玩笑的 玛丽 其实是我 迪克 |
[02:40] | Uh, Dick, are you here for a reason? | 迪克啊 你来干吗 |
[02:43] | I’m here because, well, | 我来是为了 |
[02:46] | remember how you said that you still had feelings for me? | 记得你说过你对我还有感觉吗 |
[02:48] | Oh, I knew that would come back and bite me in the ass. | 我就知道说这话迟早会遭报应 |
[02:52] | I thought I would act on those feelings and whisk you away | 我觉得我应该借情发挥 带你一起 |
[02:57] | for a romantic interlude. | 共赴浪漫情景 |
[02:59] | But first, a getting-to-re-know-you champagne toast | 不过首先 来个重逢祝酒词 |
[03:03] | and then we’ll hike over to the | 然后我们徒步 |
[03:04] | reservoir for a moonlit picnic. | 去水库月光野餐 |
[03:06] | I have plans! | 我有安排了 |
[03:08] | You think I’m gonna drop everything for a little champagne? | 我不会为了一口香槟放下手头事情 |
[03:10] | Not a little…a lot. | 不是一口 有很多 |
[03:14] | I don’t have time. | 我没时间了 |
[03:16] | It’s not that easy to erase the past. | 抹杀过去不是那么容易的 |
[03:19] | Well, why would you want to erase the past? | 为什么你想要抹杀过去呢 |
[03:21] | Think back, Mary. | 回想一下 玛丽 |
[03:22] | Don’t you remember the romance? | 你不记得那些浪漫史了吗 |
[03:24] | – The fighting? – The laughter? | -争吵 -欢乐呢 |
[03:25] | The screaming? | 尖叫 |
[03:26] | The endless nights of lovemaking? | 激情无限的夜晚呢 |
[03:28] | The endless parade of humiliations, | 是无尽的耻辱 |
[03:30] | interspersed with random acts of insanity! | 夹杂着时不时的失心疯 |
[03:33] | Get out my way. | 给我让开 |
[03:40] | It’s after 7:00. They’ve turned the elevators off. | 过七点了 电梯已经关了 |
[03:43] | I’ll have to walk down the stairs. | 我只能走楼梯了 |
[03:46] | Oh, no! | 不是吧 |
[03:49] | Oh, we’re locked in! | 我们被锁在里面了 |
[03:50] | We could be here all night! | 我们要被困在这里一整夜了 |
[03:52] | All alone! Just the two of us! | 就我俩 只有我俩 |
[03:56] | We’re locked in. We could be here all night. | 我们被锁在里面了 我们要被困在这里一整夜了 |
[03:59] | All alone, just the two of us. | 就我俩 只有我俩 |
[04:02] | Noooo! | 不要啊 |
[04:09] | Hey. What’s going on? | 怎么样了 |
[04:11] | Oh, we’re getting ready to console Dick. | 我们准备好安慰迪克了 |
[04:12] | He’s gonna be devastated once Albright gives him the boot. | 欧布莱特把他蹬了他就得崩溃 |
[04:15] | Yeah. Poor bastard. | 是啊 可怜的混蛋 |
[04:18] | Well, he should have been home by now. | 他现在应该到家了才对啊 |
[04:21] | I mean, I’ve been rejected by lots of girls. | 我被众多姑娘拒绝过 |
[04:23] | It only takes a minute. | 一分钟就搞定 |
[04:25] | God, do you think something terrible happened to him? | 老天 你是说他出什么事了吗 |
[04:27] | Well, she probably just took him back. | 她可能又接受他了 |
[04:28] | That’s what I meant! We’ve gotta stop him! | 我就是这个意思 咱得阻止他 |
[04:30] | He could be hanging his toothbrush at her house right now. | 他现在可能正在她家挂牙刷呢 |
[04:33] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[04:35] | Don’t you think we’re being kind of selfish here? | 你们不觉得咱们有点自私吗 |
[04:38] | No. | 不觉得 |
[04:39] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[04:44] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干吗 |
[04:47] | I’m looking for a secret passageway out of here. | 我在找秘密出口 |
[04:49] | But be ready. We might encounter a Nazi. | 准备好 没准会碰上纳粹 |
[04:52] | Or even a mummy! | 或者木乃伊 |
[04:55] | Dick, you got us into this. | 迪克 困在这里都怪你 |
[04:57] | You could at least do something constructive! | 你至少得干点有用的事吧 |
[04:59] | Yeah. All right. | 好的 好吧 |
[04:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:01] | Hello-oooh! | 有人吗 |
[05:04] | You see?! There are other people here! | 你听 还有别人 |
[05:07] | We’re trapped! | 我们被困住了 |
[05:11] | Great! They’re trapped, too. | 好嘛 他们也被困住了 |
[05:16] | Every man for himself. | 还是靠自己吧 |
[05:18] | I don’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[05:20] | Oh, come on, Mary. | 拜托 玛丽 |
[05:21] | We’ll just have to wait till | 我们只能等 |
[05:22] | they rescue us tomorrow morning. | 明早别人来营救了 |
[05:24] | The library’s closed tomorrow. | 图书馆明天闭馆 |
[05:26] | The library’s closed on Saturday? | 图书馆周六闭馆吗 |
[05:29] | Dick, this is not a good school! | 迪克 这又不是什么好学校 |
[05:35] | Wait a minute. | 等下 |
[05:36] | I’m having a tupperware party tomorrow, | 我明天有一个特百惠聚会 |
[05:38] | and Nina’s gonna be there. | 尼娜会去 |
[05:39] | She’ll put 2 and 2 together when she realizes I’m not there, | 她看到我不在就能明白了 |
[05:40] | and she’ll come get me! | 然后就会来找我了 |
[05:42] | And me?! | 还有我 |
[05:43] | Whatever. | 无所谓 |
[05:45] | Well…that’s a cause for celebration. | 这可值得庆祝哇 |
[06:00] | How romantic. | 多浪漫呀 |
[06:03] | Pour the damn champagne! | 给老娘满上 |
[06:10] | Open up, Dick! | 开门 迪克 |
[06:12] | We’re not gonna let you do this! | 我们不会让你得逞的 |
[06:18] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[06:20] | Ok. Spread out. I’ll check upstairs. | 好 分头行动 我去检查楼上 |
[06:22] | I’ll check the basement. | 我去地下室看看 |
[06:23] | There is no basement. | 这儿没地下室 |
[06:24] | Ah. Then my work is done. | 那我的工作做完了 |
[06:26] | I’m on a 5, people. | 效率惊人 |
[06:32] | There’s nothing down here! | 楼下安全 |
[06:34] | Oh! Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[06:36] | What, did you walk in on them? | 你撞到他们激战了吗 |
[06:38] | No. I think I just ate a bath oil bead! | 不是 我刚才好像吃了颗沐浴油 |
[06:41] | Hey, does anybody remember | 你们知道 |
[06:43] | Albright having little, tiny hands? | 欧布莱特有一双小手吗 |
[06:45] | No, not really. Why? | 不记得 怎么了 |
[06:47] | Well, look at the size of these sandwiches. | 看看这些三明治的大小 |
[06:49] | Her whole refrigerator is full of trays of tiny food. | 她的冰箱里都是托盘小食品 |
[06:52] | Wow. I bet I could fit, | 我敢说 |
[06:53] | like, 12 of those in my mouth at once. | 我能一口吃12个 |
[06:56] | I’ll take that bet. | 打赌啊 |
[06:57] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[07:00] | Do it! Go! Go! Go! Go! | 加油 加油 加油 加油 |
[07:06] | Well, things could be worse. | 事情没那么糟 |
[07:08] | I mean, if I’m going to be trapped with someone, | 如果我得跟别人困在一起 |
[07:10] | I’m sure glad it’s you. | 很高兴对象是你 |
[07:12] | At least with you, | 至少和你在一起 |
[07:13] | I know that, no matter how hungry you get, | 我知道 不管你有多饿 |
[07:15] | I’m not going to wake up to find you gnawing at my leg. | 我不会一觉醒来发现你在啃我腿 |
[07:26] | Right, Mary? | 是吧 玛丽 |
[07:29] | I’m beginning to think you planned this all along. | 我现在觉得这一切都是你策划的 |
[07:31] | Actually, my plan was for us to be doing it right now. | 其实呢 我的计划是现在咱俩已经开做了 |
[07:37] | Under a pine tree by the reservoir. | 在水库边松树下野战 |
[07:40] | On the ground?! | 在地上吗 |
[07:41] | Not on the ground. | 不是在地上 |
[07:43] | I brought newspaper. | 我带报纸了 |
[07:48] | Entertainment section, Mary. | 娱乐版 玛丽 |
[07:50] | That’s you. | 娱乐你 |
[07:53] | Wow. Albright’s got such cool stuff. | 欧布莱特的东西好酷 |
[07:56] | I wonder how come she never invites me over. | 她为啥从没邀请我来玩 |
[08:02] | Because you’re a freaking moose, that’s why. | 因为你是怪力驼鹿 |
[08:07] | Hey! You guys gotta try this electric ear swab! | 你们一定得试试这个电动耳刷 |
[08:14] | Oh! They’re back! Ok! Pretend we just got here! | 他们回来了 好 假装我们刚到 |
[08:23] | Ass right there, freezehole! | 屁股定住 不许动 |
[08:26] | Don, what are you doing here? | 唐 你干什么呢 |
[08:28] | Albright’s silent alarm went off. | 欧布莱特的无声报警响了 |
[08:31] | Well, I didn’t hear anything. | 我什么都没听见啊 |
[08:34] | We thought there might be a break-in. | 我们以为是入室行窃 |
[08:36] | Well, no one’s broken in since we broke in. | 我们闯进来之后就没人进来 |
[08:39] | You broke in? | 你们闯进来的 |
[08:40] | What, do you think Albright gave us the key? | 你以为欧布莱特会给我们钥匙吗 |
[08:43] | B-but breaking and entering, that’s a crime. | 擅闯民宅可是犯罪 |
[08:48] | You shouldn’t be here! I should arrest you! | 你们不该在这儿 我应该逮捕你们 |
[08:50] | Oh, come on, Don. | 不是吧 唐 |
[08:52] | Can’t you look the other way just this once? | 你就不能给开个后门嘛 |
[08:54] | No, I’m afraid I can’t, Sally. | 不 恐怕不能 莎莉 |
[08:55] | I–well, just this once. | 好吧 下不为例 |
[08:58] | But…you can’t stay here! | 但是 你们不能待在这里 |
[09:00] | We’ll leave right away, Don. Thanks. | 我们马上走 唐 谢谢你 |
[09:02] | It’s Ok, Rico! It was just a…raccoon. | 没事了 瑞克 就是一浣熊 |
[09:07] | Ok, you guys, you heard him. We gotta get outta here. | 好了同志们 你们听见了 咱得走了 |
[09:09] | Whoa! Check out pay per view! | 哇 是付费节目 |
[09:11] | Oh, what’s on? | 演什么呢 |
[09:12] | – I don’t know. – Sounds good. | -不知道 -听起来不错 |
[09:18] | I remember the first time I saw you. | 我记得第一次与你相遇 |
[09:21] | You walked in like… | 你走进来的样子 |
[09:25] | cock of the walk. | 很威严 |
[09:27] | You knew what you wanted, and you took it! | 你知道你要什么 然后就去争取 |
[09:31] | Just like a cat takes… | 像一只猫扑向 |
[09:34] | what does a cat take? | 猫要什么来着 |
[09:36] | Cat food? | 猫食吗 |
[09:37] | That’s it. | 就是那个 |
[09:42] | I remember when I first saw you, Mary Albright. | 记得第一次见你时 玛丽·欧布莱特 |
[09:49] | I thought you were a fireball. | 我觉得你特有活力 |
[09:54] | You sure have my number. | 你有我的号码 |
[09:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:58] | I stole it from Nina’s Rolodex. | 我从尼娜的名片盒里偷的 |
[10:04] | I have a confession to make. | 我有个事要坦白 |
[10:06] | I was the one who kept calling and saying, | 就是我老给你打电话说 |
[10:09] | “Hello, fireball.” | “你好 活力力” |
[10:17] | I knew it was you all along! | 我自始至终都知道是你 |
[10:23] | I’ll tell you one thing. | 告诉你一件事 |
[10:24] | What? | 什么 |
[10:26] | I made you earn it. | 想追我不容易 |
[10:28] | That’s Mary Albright! | 这就是玛丽·欧布莱特 |
[10:31] | I don’t just give it away. | 不会轻易让人得手 |
[10:35] | Anymore. | 再也不会 |
[10:41] | Hey, morning. | 早上好 |
[10:44] | What did I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[10:45] | We watched “Beastmaster’s revenge” 3 more times. | 我们又看了三遍《兽王的复仇》 |
[10:50] | And you didn’t wake me up?! | 你们居然没叫醒我 |
[10:52] | Well, what’s on next? | 下个电影是什么 |
[10:54] | “English Patient”. | 《英国病人》 |
[10:55] | – Oh, I’m out. Yeah. – Yeah, me, too. | -我才不看 -我也是 |
[11:00] | Get back! Take your positions! | 退后 各就各位 |
[11:02] | Wait a minute. I don’t think it’s them. | 等下 我觉得不是他们 |
[11:04] | What makes you so sure? | 为什么这么肯定 |
[11:05] | Why would she ring her own doorbell? | 她干嘛要按自己家的门铃呢 |
[11:07] | Good thinking. | 说得好 |
[11:12] | Hi. You must be Mary Albright. | 你一定是玛丽·欧布莱特吧 |
[11:14] | Uh…yeah. Sure. | 是呀 当然了 |
[11:17] | Otherwise, | 要不然 |
[11:18] | I’d be this person who broke in and was hanging around, | 我就是个擅闯民宅乱晃荡 |
[11:20] | even though the police told me to leave, so… | 警察赶我也不走的人 |
[11:22] | I’m Suzy Martin… from Tupperware? | 我是苏西·马丁 特百惠的 |
[11:25] | So, Mary, today’s your big party, huh? | 玛丽 你的大聚会就是今天哦 |
[11:28] | My party? | 我的聚会 |
[11:29] | Yeah. I have all your display items out in the car. | 你所有的展示品都在我车里 |
[11:31] | Well, say, you’re a big fella. | 大小伙子了 |
[11:33] | Want to give me a hand? | 搭把手吧 |
[11:34] | Hey, Mary, remember, it’s your party, | 玛丽 记住 是你的聚会 |
[11:37] | and you can coast, or you can host. | 你要么打酱油 要么就做主 |
[11:40] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[11:44] | This is odd. | 好怪喔 |
[11:48] | Tommy, do you know what this means? | 汤米 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[11:49] | No, Mary. What? | 不知道 玛丽 什么呀 |
[11:51] | I’m hosting my first party. | 我要主持我第一个聚会了 |
[12:05] | My god. | 天哪 |
[12:06] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[12:10] | Dick… | 迪克 |
[12:12] | did we… | 我们 |
[12:13] | Did we what? | 我们怎么了 |
[12:14] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[12:15] | I-I’m not sure. | 我不确定啊 |
[12:17] | I think we did! | 我们做了吧 |
[12:18] | – You do? – I’m not sure. | -是吗 -我不确定 |
[12:19] | Maybe we did! | 也许我们做了 |
[12:22] | You know what this means?! | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[12:23] | – No! – We’re back together! | -不知道 -我们和好了 |
[12:24] | – It’s you and me, kid! – No. | -我们又是一对了 宝贝 -不要 |
[12:25] | – No! – We’re an item! | -不要 -我们是情侣了 |
[12:27] | Noo! Help! | 不要啊 救命啊 |
[12:28] | Somebody get me out of here! | 谁来救我出去啊 |
[12:31] | We’re back, we’re back. | 我们又在一起了 在一起了 |
[12:38] | Dick, I want to make myself perfectly clear. | 迪克 我要说的一清二楚 |
[12:42] | We are not together again. | 我们没有复合 |
[12:44] | Whatever happened last night… | 无论昨晚发生了什么 |
[12:47] | if it did… | 如果做了 |
[12:49] | shouldn’t have! | 那是不应该的 |
[12:51] | Well, I just want to say that if it did happen… | 我只想说如果确实做了 |
[12:55] | it was glorious. | 酒后乱性也无妨 |
[12:59] | How do I let these things happen to me?! | 我是怎么给自己招的这个灾哟 |
[13:00] | Why are you resisting, Mary?! | 为什么要抗拒呢 玛丽 |
[13:02] | We’ve always been great together. | 我们在一起挺好的呀 |
[13:04] | Were we even in the same relationship?! | 我觉得一点都不好 |
[13:07] | I mean, every time I think I have a handle on you, | 每当我自以为了解了你 |
[13:10] | you spring a new and disturbing surprise on me! | 你就会给我个诡异的惊喜 |
[13:12] | You noticed? | 你注意到了 |
[13:14] | Come on. Maybe we can | 快点 也许我们 |
[13:16] | find something heavy to break the lock. | 能找个重物砸开锁 |
[13:18] | Oh, look! There’s an air vent! | 看 这有个通风口 |
[13:21] | Yes, and there’s a lamp. | 是 那还有个灯 |
[13:22] | Let’s try to stay focused, Mary. | 集中精神吧 玛丽 |
[13:24] | It might lead somewhere. It’s worth a try. | 可能是出路 可以试试 |
[13:27] | Ah, my brave little Mary. | 勇敢的小玛丽 |
[13:30] | You’re magnificent. You know that. | 你很杰出 你知道的 |
[13:32] | I won’t try to stop you. No, no. | 我不会阻止你的 不会的 |
[13:34] | No, you wouldn’t want me to. | 不 你也不希望我阻止 |
[13:36] | That’s the adventurous spirit and intrepid pluck that I’ve | 你的冒险精神和勇猛无敌是我… |
[13:39] | Get in the vent! | 给我滚进去 |
[13:47] | Oh, god! | 天哪 |
[13:53] | Come on, Mary. | 加油 玛丽 |
[13:55] | I made it. | 我出来了 |
[13:56] | You can do it. | 你可以做到的 |
[13:58] | Come on. Rappel. Rappel. | 加油 放绳 放绳 |
[14:04] | You are such a fool! | 你个蠢货 |
[14:08] | Need I remind you that it was this fool | 提醒你 我这个蠢货 |
[14:10] | who suggested that we use your pantyhose as a lifeline? | 可想到了用连裤袜作救生索 |
[14:15] | Let’s just get out of here. | 赶紧出去得了 |
[14:22] | Oh! Oh… mother of…pearl! | 他娘的 |
[14:25] | Don’t lose hope, Mary. | 别灰心 玛丽 |
[14:27] | If you cry, I’ll cry, | 你一哭我也要哭了 |
[14:29] | and–and–and who’ll stop me from crying?! | 我要哭了谁哄我呢 |
[14:32] | Oh, don’t try to hug me! | 休想抱我 |
[14:35] | I’m not. There’s a big, dead spider in your hair. | 没有 你头发里有一大只死蜘蛛 |
[14:41] | I told a lie. He’s still alive. | 我错了 是活的 |
[14:51] | Hey, Tommy. | 嗨 汤米 |
[14:53] | Where’s Dr. Albright? | 欧布莱特教授呢 |
[14:55] | Well, we’re not sure, but we think | 说不准 但我们估计 |
[14:57] | she’s having sex with Dick in an unknown location. | 她跟迪克打野炮去了 |
[14:59] | Oh, my god! What is she thinking? | 神啊 她想什么呢 |
[15:01] | What’s she thinking? What’s he thinking? | 她想什么 还有他呢 |
[15:03] | Ok. Can we just agree that they’re both idiots? | 咱就统一认定这俩人都是二百五吧 |
[15:06] | Yeah! | 同意 |
[15:07] | So nobody noticed that Dr. Albright isn’t here? | 没人注意到欧布莱特教授缺席吗 |
[15:11] | Oh, well, we didn’t want to spoil the mood, | 我们不想破坏气氛 |
[15:13] | so we told them all that her parents died. | 所以我们告诉大家她父母去世了 |
[15:16] | Well, maybe I ought to help out. | 也许我应该帮忙 |
[15:18] | Uh…no, that won’t be necessary. | 不用了 没必要了 |
[15:20] | Ladies, I’ve got chills. | 女士们 有好东西 |
[15:23] | If you like the carrot keeper, | 如果你们喜欢胡萝卜收纳盒 |
[15:25] | you’ll think this next item is the cat’s whiskers! | 下一个展品你们会觉得妙极了 |
[15:29] | I give to you the super snack tube! | 我展示的是超级零食收纳筒 |
[15:33] | I know! I know! | 我知道 我知道 |
[15:35] | This slick little number | 这个小把戏 |
[15:37] | was designed for you moms with little ones | 是为你们这些家有零食狂小鬼 |
[15:39] | whose mouths always need feeding. | 的妈妈们设计的 |
[15:41] | Hungry kids? Hey, no problem! | 宝贝饿了 没问题 |
[15:43] | Car, park, or pool, you’ll always be ready. | 车 公园 泳池 时刻准备着 |
[15:48] | I’m no mom, but I’ve got a mouth, | 我不是妈妈 不过我是零食狂 |
[15:50] | and I want one! | 给我来一个 |
[15:51] | Oh, put me down for 2! | 给我记上两个 |
[15:52] | Ooh! You know what I smell? | 你们知道我闻到什么了吗 |
[15:53] | A bargain! And I’m gonna go get it. | 买卖成交 我去拿喽 |
[15:58] | What is this place, anyway? | 这到底是什么地方 |
[16:00] | I think it’s the chancellor’s ballroom. | 我想应该是校长的舞厅 |
[16:03] | No…I don’t. | 不是 我觉得不是 |
[16:06] | I think it’s some kind of a storage closet. | 我觉得是储藏室 |
[16:11] | Hardy boys novels… | 探险小说 |
[16:13] | Updated textbooks… | 新版教科书 |
[16:15] | Why don’t they just throw this junk out? | 他们干嘛不把这些垃圾扔掉 |
[16:17] | Well, I’ll just throw out these hardy boys books. | 我负责扔探险小说好了 |
[16:23] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[16:25] | This is my thesis! | 这是我的论文 |
[16:27] | I spent 2 years of my life writing this, | 我花了两年时间写的 |
[16:29] | and they keep it in here?! | 他们就把它放在这儿 |
[16:31] | Well, then, this must be the archives! | 那这肯定是档案室 |
[16:34] | It’s in the bottom of a boxed marked “Sugar puffs”! | 压在零食箱子底下呢 |
[16:39] | This was good, damn it! | 我写的很好的 妈的 |
[16:42] | And they keep it in here? | 他们就把它放这儿吗 |
[16:45] | Oh, and look! In 15 years , it was checked out once! | 你看 十五年里才借阅过一次 |
[16:49] | Once… | 就一次 |
[16:50] | I’m so sorry, Mary. | 我很遗憾 玛丽 |
[16:52] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么好 |
[16:55] | Champagne? | 要香槟吗 |
[16:58] | Thanks for having me, Sally. | 谢谢款待 莎莉 |
[17:00] | It was a great party. | 很棒的聚会 |
[17:01] | It was a hoot, wasn’t it? Bye-bye. | 美好时光哈 拜拜 |
[17:06] | Look at all this loot! | 看这些战利品 |
[17:08] | I know. I must say, I love my new chip sombrero. | 我知道 特喜欢我的新墨西哥帽 |
[17:12] | Hold on there, compadre. | 慢着 朋友 |
[17:15] | I called dibs on the chip sombrero a half-hour ago, | 这装薯片的帽子我半小时前就定了 |
[17:19] | along with the hamburger hopper. | 还有这个汉堡盒 |
[17:23] | Hamburger hopper? | 什么汉堡盒 |
[17:24] | Everyone knows that goes with the bun hutch, | 谁都知道那是装小面包的 |
[17:26] | and you ain’t gettin’ that. | 不能给你 |
[17:27] | Wait. The bun hutch is in the countertop collection. | 等下 小面包盒是厨具套装里的 |
[17:30] | My countertop collection! | 厨具套装是我的 |
[17:32] | Well, now you’re talkin’ crazy. | 你乱讲 |
[17:34] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[17:35] | Enough! You know what? | 够了 知道吗 |
[17:36] | It was my party. I’m calling the shots. | 我的聚会我做主 |
[17:37] | – We helped! – Oh, we helped! | -我们帮忙了 -帮倒忙 |
[17:40] | I carried this baby on my back! | 主要功劳全在我 |
[17:42] | I threw the Tupperware party of the season! | 我办了本季最佳特百惠聚会 |
[17:45] | I’m the one who decides who gets what, | 我来决定怎么分配 |
[17:47] | and nobody touches nothing! | 谁也不许乱碰 |
[17:49] | No, Sally. That ain’t right. | 不对 莎莉 这样不对 |
[17:52] | We were all in this together! | 我们都出力了 |
[17:54] | Partners! Equal partners, equal shares! | 是伙伴 平等伙伴 平等分享 |
[17:57] | You know what? Just cool down here. | 听着 冷静点儿 |
[18:00] | Why don’t you guys go in the kitchen | 你们干嘛不去厨房 |
[18:01] | and get yourself something to eat? | 找点东西吃呢 |
[18:02] | Oh, you’d like that, wouldn’t you? | 美的你呀 |
[18:04] | And when we get back, what do you know? | 出去了再一回来 怎么着 |
[18:06] | The bun hutch is gone! | 面包盒就没了 |
[18:08] | Hey, hey, wait a minute! | 等下 |
[18:09] | I wouldn’t do you like that. | 我不会这样对你们的 |
[18:10] | I just thought maybe you’d like some mini pizza bagels. | 我以为你们没准要吃迷你批萨百吉饼的 |
[18:13] | Bagels? | 百吉饼 |
[18:15] | Bagels?! | 百吉饼 |
[18:17] | We don’t need no stinking bagels! | 人民才不要你的臭百吉饼 |
[18:34] | I know. 3 in a row. | 我知道 连着进仨 |
[18:38] | Damn! | 可恶 |
[18:40] | When I wrote this, I was so young and ambitious. | 写这个的时候 我还年少轻狂 |
[18:44] | I was so full of dreams. | 满怀梦想 |
[18:47] | And you know what else? | 你知道还有什么吗 |
[18:48] | I was so full of crap! | 我是废话连篇啊我 |
[18:52] | This is what I thought was good?! | 我当初还自以为是佳作 |
[18:54] | This belongs in here! | 它就该放在这儿 |
[18:56] | It belongs in the garbage! | 就该扔在垃圾堆里 |
[18:57] | Oh, I know how you feel. | 我知道你的感受 |
[19:00] | Oh, you can’t know how I feel! | 你不知道我的感受 |
[19:01] | I know what it’s like to be betrayed by your memories. | 我知道感觉就像被回忆骗了 |
[19:04] | I remembered our relationship as being all rosy, | 我的回忆里我们的关系很美好 |
[19:08] | but it turns out it was one long nightmare. | 结果却是一场漫长的噩梦 |
[19:15] | It wasn’t all bad. | 也不是全不好 |
[19:18] | A lot of it was, but… | 基本上是不好 不过 |
[19:22] | some of it was Ok. | 有时候也挺好 |
[19:24] | You mean it? | 真的吗 |
[19:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:27] | Well, what you wrote about the | 你十一章的 |
[19:29] | Mayan subculture in chapter 11 | 玛雅人亚文化群 |
[19:31] | was really wonderful. | 写的真挺好的 |
[19:33] | You read my thesis. | 你读过我的论文 |
[19:35] | You’re the one who checked it out! | 借阅的那个人是你 |
[19:38] | Of course I was. | 当然是我 |
[19:40] | I even kept it an extra week. | 我还拖了一周才还 |
[19:41] | I got $3.00 in fines. | 交了三块钱罚金 |
[19:44] | – Then you liked it? – Yeah, it was good. | -你喜欢吗 -当然了 很不错 |
[19:47] | Maybe not $3.00 good, but good. | 也许不值三块钱 不过很好 |
[19:50] | So it was you. | 原来是你 |
[19:53] | What a nice surprise. | 真是个惊喜啊 |
[19:56] | You see? | 你看 |
[19:57] | It isn’t so bad being stuck here with me, is it? | 和我一起困在这儿没那么糟糕吧 |
[20:01] | I guess not. | 是吧 |
[20:07] | What’s that smell? | 什么味儿啊 |
[20:10] | Oh, I was afraid we’d get lost, | 我怕我们迷路 |
[20:13] | so I left a trail of blue cheese in the vent, | 所以我在通气道撒了一路臭奶酪 |
[20:16] | and I guess the heater just kicked in. | 我猜是加热器开始工作了 |
[20:21] | Champagne? | 要香槟吗 |
[20:31] | Wild weekend, huh? | 狂野周末啊 |
[20:33] | We were in the library. | 我们在图书馆来着 |
[20:35] | Mmm. Is that so? | 是嘛 |
[20:37] | Yes, as a matter of fact, it is. | 是的 事实上是这样的 |
[20:38] | We were locked in the whole time. | 我们被锁在里面了 |
[20:40] | Look, I don’t need to know. | 甭跟我讲 |
[20:41] | What you do on the weekend is your business. | 你们的周末安排是私事儿 |
[20:43] | Which was spend it locked in the library. | 就是被锁在图书馆了 |
[20:46] | And is that why you smell like cheap champagne? | 要是如此 为什么你一股子廉价香槟味儿 |
[20:51] | It may have been cheap, but there was lots of it. | 虽然廉价 但是量大 |
[20:55] | Whatever. | 无所谓 |
[20:56] | Nina, cancel my classes. | 尼娜 取消我的课程 |
[20:57] | I’m going to spend about 6 hours in the tub. | 我要去洗六个小时澡 |
[21:00] | So does this mean that the two of you… | 这是不是说明你们俩… |
[21:02] | I don’t know what this means. | 我不知道说明什么 |
[21:05] | All I know is that this weekend | 我只知道经过这周末 |
[21:07] | made me realize a few things, | 我认识到一些事情 |
[21:08] | and I’ve got to admit, | 我得承认 |
[21:10] | he is charming in his way. | 他有一种别样的魅力 |
[21:13] | In his way? | 别样的 |
[21:16] | Well, he’s full of surprises, | 他是个充满惊喜的人 |
[21:17] | and as much as I thought I’d hate that, | 我以为自己很讨厌这点 |
[21:19] | I guess it’s fun to be surprised. | 但有惊喜也挺好玩的 |
[21:25] | Oh, uh, by the way, Nina, I’m going to class. | 对了 尼娜 我要去上课了 |
[21:28] | See if you can beat the cheese stink out of these pants. | 你看能不能把我裤子上的奶酪味弄掉 |
[21:35] | Surprise! | 惊喜哟 |
[21:42] | Well, I don’t understand these charges. | 这些收费是怎么回事 |
[21:45] | I did not watch “Beastmaster’s Revenge” 4 times. | 我没看四遍《兽王的复仇》 |
[21:50] | I don’t even know what a beastmaster is! | 我压根就不知道兽王是什么 |
[21:56] | Well, that does sound intriguing, | 听着确实挺有意思 |
[21:58] | but I didn’t order it. | 但是我没看过 |
[22:01] | And what is “Ultimate Warrior Bloodbath ’98”? | 《98终极战士大屠杀》又是什么 |
[22:07] | Oh, wait. I did order that. | 等下 这个是我看的 |