时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Nina, I still don’t get it. | 尼娜 我还是分不清 |
[00:07] | Which one is baby spice? | 哪个是宝贝辣妹啊 |
[00:09] | Oh, she’s the one that goes like this. | 就是老这样那个 |
[00:13] | I thought that was scary spice. | 我以为那是疯狂辣妹 |
[00:15] | No. Scary spice, she’s all… | 不是 疯狂辣妹 她这样 |
[00:19] | Mary! | 玛丽 |
[00:20] | No. Because, see– | 不对 因为 你看… |
[00:21] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[00:22] | Hey, magpie. | 嗨 小喜鹊 |
[00:26] | What a nice surprise! | 你能来真好 |
[00:27] | Well, not really. I’ve left your mother. | 也不算太好 我跟你妈分手了 |
[00:30] | Again? | 又分了 |
[00:32] | Oh, I’m so sorry. Let me give you two some time alone. | 真不好意思 我不打扰你们了 |
[00:35] | Oh, that’s not necessary. | 没那必要 |
[00:36] | They do this every year. | 他们每年都这样 |
[00:38] | I know. I just can’t bear to hear it again. Buh-bye. | 我知道 我就是不想再听了 拜拜 |
[00:43] | So how long is this fight going to last? | 那这次冷战会持续多久 |
[00:45] | Oh, this was a bad one, Mary. | 玛丽 这次很严重 |
[00:47] | I broke her sound of music box. | 我把她的音乐盒打碎了 |
[00:49] | Oh, no! | 不是吧 |
[00:50] | Yep. | 是的 |
[00:51] | Your mother and I are through! | 我和你妈彻底玩完了 |
[00:53] | 45 years down the toilet. | 四十五年 随马桶水而去 |
[00:55] | You still got that hide-a-bed in the living room? | 你起居室里那个沙发床还在吗 |
[00:58] | Yes. | 还在 |
[00:59] | And you don’t mind sleeping on it? | 你不介意睡在上面吧 |
[01:01] | Not really. No. | 不是很介意 |
[01:03] | Good morning, Mary. | 早上好 玛丽 |
[01:05] | Oh, good morning, Dick. | 早上好 迪克 |
[01:07] | – Good morning, Dick. – Good morning, George. | -早上好 迪克 -早上好 乔治 |
[01:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:10] | If he’s here, that means the other one’s here, too, | 他要是来了 那你妈也就来了 |
[01:13] | and–and she scares me. | 我可怕她呢 |
[01:16] | No, Dick. Daddy’s here alone. | 没有 迪克 我爸自己来的 |
[01:18] | He left Mother. | 他跟我妈分居了 |
[01:21] | Finally. | 可算分了 |
[02:03] | I’ll get it! | 我来开 |
[02:06] | – Hello, Solomons. – Hello, George! | -你好 所罗门 -你好 乔治 |
[02:09] | Uh, this is my brother Harry. | 这是我弟弟哈里 |
[02:10] | – Charmed, I’m sure. – Harry. | -爱上我了吧 -哈里你好 |
[02:13] | And this is my son Tommy. | 这是我儿子汤米 |
[02:15] | Hey, there, sport! | 嘿 看招 |
[02:16] | Hey! Cut it out! | 住手 |
[02:18] | He started it! | 他先打我的 |
[02:20] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[02:22] | I left myself wide open. | 是我自己没防备 |
[02:24] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[02:25] | All right, then. | 好吧 |
[02:26] | I’m sorry. Hi. I’m Sally. | 真抱歉 我是莎莉 |
[02:27] | Hi. Let me take your coat, young lady. | 姑娘 我帮你拿外套吧 |
[02:30] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:31] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[02:33] | you remind me of a gal named Betty Grable, | 你让我想起个叫贝蒂·格莱贝尔的姑娘 |
[02:37] | but I bet she was before your time. | 但她肯定跟你不是一个时代的 |
[02:40] | Yeah, I’ve only been here a couple years. | 是啊 我刚来这几年 |
[02:43] | Sit down and let me fix you a drink. | 坐下吧 我拿点喝的 |
[02:45] | – Great. I’ll have a beer. – A beer? | -太好了 我要啤酒 -啤酒 |
[02:47] | A beer’s no drink for a lady. | 啤酒可不是淑女喝的 |
[02:50] | Let me make you a lady’s drink. | 让我为你拿淑女饮料 |
[02:53] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[02:56] | A lady’s drink. | 淑女饮料 |
[03:04] | I like this scotch. | 我喜欢这个威士忌 |
[03:06] | Yeah. So does everybody else. | 是啊 其他人也喜欢 |
[03:09] | So tell me about Normandy again, George. | 再跟我说说诺曼底登陆的事 乔治 |
[03:11] | Oh, you just can’t hear enough about the big one, can ya? | 好故事你就是听不够啊 |
[03:15] | No. | 听不够 |
[03:17] | I love war. | 我喜欢战争 |
[03:19] | Oh, I mean, I hate war, | 我讨厌战争 |
[03:20] | but I love hearing about the killing. | 但我爱听杀人故事 |
[03:23] | You know, I once killed a Nazi with my bare hands. | 我曾经徒手弄死了一纳粹 |
[03:27] | Oh, please! | 又来了 |
[03:31] | So, how did it happen? | 怎么回事 |
[03:32] | Well, I was asleep in this burned-out church | 我当时在一个教堂废墟里睡觉 |
[03:35] | in the French countryside. | 在法国的乡下 |
[03:37] | And he tripped, and you choked him, | 他摔倒了 然后你把他掐死了 |
[03:38] | and I think it’s getting late. Dick! | 现在很晚了 迪克 |
[03:42] | Oh, Mary! | 玛丽 |
[03:44] | Oh, thank god you’re here! | 你在这太好了 |
[03:45] | I had a terrible dream. | 我做了个噩梦 |
[03:47] | Your father was there… | 梦见你老爸 |
[03:50] | and– | 而且 |
[03:51] | and he was telling all these boring war stories. | 他在讲无聊的战争故事 |
[03:55] | I couldn’t keep my eyes open! | 我怎么也醒不过来 |
[04:01] | Hello, George. | 你好 乔治 |
[04:03] | Chop-chop, everyone! Time to go! | 同志们 该走了 |
[04:05] | Oh, cool, I’m still kinda drunk. | 酷 我还有点高着呢 |
[04:10] | Hey, there’s no hair on my chest. | 我胸上才没有毛呢 |
[04:12] | Thank you, Mary. | 谢谢你 玛丽 |
[04:14] | George, it was a wonderful evening, | 乔治 今晚真愉快 |
[04:16] | but I’m afraid we’ve got to be off. Sally! | 但我们得走了 莎莉 |
[04:18] | Really? So soon? | 真的吗 这么快 |
[04:19] | I didn’t even get a chance to tell Sally about my discharge. | 我还没来得及跟莎莉说我退伍的事呢 |
[04:23] | That’s not appropriate, dad! | 你这可不对了啊 爸 |
[04:27] | From the air force! | 从空军退伍啦 |
[04:33] | Why don’t you take Sally to | 不如你明天带着莎莉 |
[04:35] | the Rutherford air and space museum tomorrow. | 去拉瑟福航空航天博物馆吧 |
[04:38] | You can tell her all about it. | 你就能敞开了给她讲了 |
[04:39] | Hey, but I thought we were gonna | 我记得咱俩明天 |
[04:41] | have lunch tomorrow, magpie. | 要一起吃午饭 小喜鹊 |
[04:43] | Oh, that’s Ok. | 无所谓啦 |
[04:44] | Well, I’d love to go. | 我愿意去 |
[04:46] | They’ve got a perfectly reconstructed P-38 lightning. | 他们那有个高仿P-38闪电战斗机 |
[04:49] | Could we get it and pretend we’re bombing cities? | 咱能搞来假装空袭城市吗 |
[04:52] | I’ll slip the guard a fiver. | 我会贿赂警卫五块钱的 |
[04:54] | Oh, you are awesome! | 你太坏了 |
[05:08] | Hey, Tommy, do you like egg salad? | 汤米 你喜欢鸡蛋沙拉吗 |
[05:11] | ‘Cause I like egg salad. | 因为我喜欢鸡蛋沙拉 |
[05:13] | Harry, if you eat Dick’s lunch before we find him, | 哈里 你要是在找到迪克前把他午饭吃了 |
[05:16] | then we have no reason to find Dick. | 那咱还找他干嘛啊 |
[05:18] | That’s a load off. | 那我就省心了 |
[05:20] | Oh, look! | 你看 |
[05:22] | An exhibit on the early days of radio. | 早期无线电的展览 |
[05:25] | No. This is just the college’s cruddy old radio station. | 不是 学校的破烂广播台而已 |
[05:28] | No. I’m pretty sure that guy’s animatronic. | 不对 那男的肯定是机器人 |
[05:36] | Hey, Eddie. | 嗨 艾迪 |
[05:37] | Are you the D.J.? | 你是DJ吗 |
[05:39] | Huh? No. He left for spring break. | 不是 他休春假去了 |
[05:41] | What? You mean there is no D.J.? | 怎么 这没有DJ吗 |
[05:42] | Well, isn’t that kind of cheating people? | 那你这广播台不是忽悠人嘛 |
[05:45] | This is, like, 8 watts, man. | 这个是8瓦的调频 |
[05:47] | I mean, how many people is that, like… | 我想想几个人能听到呢 |
[05:50] | 8? | 8个 |
[05:52] | Oh! Eddie! | 艾迪 |
[05:53] | Can I be your D.J.? | 我能给你当DJ吗 |
[05:55] | Uh, I don’t know. | 不知道啊 |
[05:57] | Do you have any experience? | 你有经验吗 |
[05:59] | Why, yes, I do! | 是啊 我有的 |
[06:02] | Yes. I was in charge of the morning drive time zoo crew team | 我主持过早六点至十点的”欢乐时光” |
[06:07] | at wlm… | 调频WLM… |
[06:09] | I can work the knobs perfect. | 这活我玩的转 |
[06:12] | Oh, knock yourselves out. | 随你们便吧 |
[06:14] | All right! Oh! | 太好了 |
[06:15] | Oh, uh, just… | 只是 |
[06:17] | don’t curse… | 别爆粗口 |
[06:18] | And don’t spill nothin’, | 别什么也不说 |
[06:20] | and if ya spill somethin’, | 你要是想说 |
[06:22] | don’t curse. | 别爆粗口 |
[06:30] | Oh, wait– wait a second. | 等等 等等 |
[06:32] | What do I say? | 我该说什么 |
[06:34] | In 4…3…2… | 四 三 二 |
[06:37] | Good morning, Rutherford. | 早上好 拉瑟福 |
[06:39] | I’m Harry Solomon. | 我是哈里·所罗门 |
[06:41] | It’s 10:52 in the A.M. Here at wpdl. | 上午10点52分 调频WPDL |
[06:44] | It’s a sunny day, | 今个儿天气真不错 |
[06:46] | and I’ve got a sunny way to play. | 我也会玩的不错 |
[06:50] | Here’s one of my favorites, | 这是我最喜欢的一首歌 |
[06:51] | and I hope it’s one of yours. | 希望你们也喜欢 |
[06:54] | See if you recognize this one. | 看看你们听过没 |
[07:00] | Put the tape in. | 放磁带啊 |
[07:02] | I don’t know how. | 我哪会放歌啊 |
[07:06] | Welcome to talk radio, people. | 欢迎收听脱口秀 |
[07:16] | Oh, how was the air and space museum? | 航空航天博物馆怎么样 |
[07:19] | – It was terrific! – I had the best time! | -太牛逼了 -我玩的可开心了 |
[07:23] | So, you sure you don’t mind me taking the Lincoln? | 你真不介意我开你的林肯吗 |
[07:26] | Not at all. You run your errands in style. | 一点不介意 你潇洒兜风去吧 |
[07:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:29] | I’m gonna pick up that Ella Fitzgerald CD. | 开车时我会放艾拉·费兹杰拉的CD |
[07:31] | Oh, you’re gonna love it! | 你肯定会喜欢 |
[07:32] | Oh, I know I will ‘ cause you know what I like. | 信你的 你懂我 |
[07:35] | Oh, isn’t she sweet? | 她很可爱是吧 |
[07:38] | You know, muffin, if I didn’t know better, | 宝贝 我要是没自知之明 |
[07:41] | I’d say that little gal really likes me. | 我还会以为那姑娘喜欢我呢 |
[07:44] | Well, of course she does. You’re wonderful. | 她当然喜欢你 你多好啊 |
[07:49] | No. I mean she really likes me. | 不是 我是指男女方面 |
[07:52] | Oh, please. | 你不是吧 |
[07:54] | She didn’t want to leave the air museum. | 她都不想出博物馆 |
[07:57] | Well, obviously, | 很显然 |
[07:58] | she has some perverse interest in old war relics. | 她口味特殊 喜欢战争遗物 |
[08:02] | In my opinion, if dogs were meant to be on leashes, | 我认为 如果狗理应被拴着 |
[08:06] | they would have been born with them. | 那它们就应该天生长狗链 |
[08:09] | And don’t give me that tired, old argument | 少用那种滥论点反驳我 |
[08:12] | that their tails are leashes. | 什么狗尾巴就是天然狗链 |
[08:16] | Ok, let’s check in with the traffic | 好了 让我们的好哥们汤米G |
[08:18] | with our good buddy Tommy G! | 给咱们说下交通情况 |
[08:20] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[08:22] | Well, uh…there’s a truck out there, and now it’s gone. | 外面有辆卡车 现在它开走了 |
[08:26] | Back to you, Harry! | 还给你 哈里 |
[08:28] | Let’s be careful out there, people! | 同志们 出门小心撞卡车 |
[08:30] | Oh, hey, we got an in-studio guest: | 我们演播室来了位客人 |
[08:33] | Miss Nina Campbell! | 尼娜·坎贝尔小姐 |
[08:35] | Hey, you guys, I turned on the radio, | 同志们 我刚听了广播 |
[08:37] | and I couldn’t believe it! | 震惊了 |
[08:38] | This is so great! Yeah. I wanna send some | 讲的真好 对 我要留言给 |
[08:39] | shouts out to Steven and Bobby and Clarisse– | 斯蒂芬 鲍比 卡拉瑞丝 |
[08:42] | Oh! And Reggie and shy girl and little B and– | 还有瑞吉和腼腆妹 小B… |
[08:44] | No. This is my show. | 这是我的节目 |
[08:46] | Oh, we’ve got a caller on line 1. | 一号线听众来电 |
[08:49] | Go ahead, caller. | 请说 |
[08:50] | Yeah. I totally disagree with you | 我不同意你刚才对 |
[08:53] | on that whole leash law thing. | 犬类约束法的评论 |
[08:59] | Well, that’s too bad… | 那就惨了 |
[09:02] | because you, my friend, are wrong. | 因为你是错的 朋友 |
[09:05] | You tell him, Harry! | 说服之 哈里 |
[09:07] | Yeah! Next sound you hear | 下面大家收听的是 |
[09:09] | will be the sound of me hangin’ up on a dumb ass. | 我挂断笨蛋电话的声音 |
[09:15] | Ok, so far you’ve attacked leash laws, city council, | 现在你已经讽刺过了约束法 市政府 |
[09:21] | and some old lady. | 还有一些老女人 |
[09:23] | Yeah, but I’m runnin’ out of stuff to say. | 我快没啥说的了 |
[09:25] | I mean, we need a guest. | 我们需要嘉宾 |
[09:27] | Oh, you know who you should have on? | 你们知道该请谁吗 |
[09:29] | George Albright. | 乔治·欧布莱特 |
[09:30] | He killed a Nazi with his bare hands. | 他徒手弄死过一纳粹 |
[09:32] | That’s cool. | 真酷 |
[09:33] | Well, you certainly are spending | 看来你跟那老头 |
[09:35] | a lot of time with that man. | 混了挺长时间 |
[09:37] | Well, why not? He’s great. | 那当然 他可好了 |
[09:38] | He’s not like any guy I’ve ever met. | 他跟我以前见过的所有男人都不一样 |
[09:40] | He’s so confident. | 他非常自信 |
[09:41] | I mean, look at all the plaid he wears. | 你看他穿的那格子衫 |
[09:45] | Well, I will admit he is jazzy. | 我承认 他挺花哨 |
[09:47] | Oh, yeah. He’s got style, | 是啊 他可有范了 |
[09:49] | plus he smells like spices. | 而且他闻起来可有味儿了 |
[09:52] | Old spices. | 老男人之香[男士除臭剂] |
[09:55] | Dick, I finally understand your Albright attraction. | 迪克 我终于明白你为什么喜欢欧布莱特了 |
[09:58] | It must be their DNA. They’re irresistible. | 老欧家的基因 太有魅力了 |
[10:01] | Yes! At last I’m understood! | 太好了 终于有人懂我了 |
[10:03] | There’s something about them, a charm… | 老欧家人的特性 魅惑迷人 |
[10:05] | – A magnetism… – A strength… | -致命吸引 -充满力量 |
[10:07] | A quiet force– | 无法抗拒 |
[10:08] | They’re both a pain in the ass. | 还都令人烦得要死 |
[10:10] | I don’t know, you guys. | 我不知道 各位 |
[10:12] | Do you really think a guy like George | 你们觉得像乔治这样的人 |
[10:14] | would be interested in a gal like me? | 会对我有兴趣吗 |
[10:15] | Sally, why would a guy in his 70s | 莎莉 一个七十多的老家伙 |
[10:18] | want to be with a woman in her 20s? | 怎么可能会看上二十多的幼齿 |
[10:30] | Oh, hey, Albright, is George here? | 欧布莱特 乔治在吗 |
[10:33] | Oh, actually, he just went out. | 他刚出去 |
[10:34] | With who? | 和谁 |
[10:35] | To get a paper. | 去拿报纸了 |
[10:37] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[10:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:41] | You know, Sally, | 那个 莎莉 |
[10:43] | mother and dad do this every year, | 我父母每年都这样 |
[10:46] | and I do not look forward to it, | 我也挺头疼 |
[10:48] | so thank you for helping me out. | 所以谢谢你帮我分担 |
[10:49] | Dad appreciates it. He really does. | 我爸也很喜欢 真的 |
[10:52] | He does? He said that? | 是吗 他那么说的吗 |
[10:54] | Tell me exactly what he said, right now. | 快告诉我他到底怎么说的 |
[10:56] | Oh! He’s having a ball, | 他现在很开心 |
[10:58] | and I know it’s not easy entertaining dad all day. | 我知道整天哄着老爷子挺烦的 |
[11:01] | No, no. I like it. | 没有 我喜欢 |
[11:02] | You’re so lucky. Your dad is amazing. | 你真幸运 你爸爸太神了 |
[11:07] | Well, I’m really glad you get to spend | 你能花时间陪我爸 |
[11:09] | some time with my dad. | 我很感激 |
[11:11] | But I must warn you. | 但我必须警告你 |
[11:12] | Sometimes he gets a little carried away, | 他有时会激动 |
[11:14] | and he gets these ideas. | 思想跑偏 |
[11:16] | All I’m asking is that you be gentle with him, Ok? | 我想请你对他温和点 好吗 |
[11:19] | Ok. No more wrestling. | 好的 我不会再摔他了 |
[11:23] | No. I’m serious. I won’t do it again. | 我说真的呢 我不会再摔他了 |
[11:28] | Oh, Don. Thanks for coming down. | 唐 感谢你的莅临 |
[11:31] | We know how busy you are. | 我们知道你很忙 |
[11:33] | We appreciate your time. | 感谢你赏光 |
[11:36] | It’s my pleasure. | 不胜荣幸 |
[11:37] | In fact, I think I got an interesting story for you guys. | 我还给大家准备了个笑话 |
[11:39] | In 4…3…2… | 四 三 二 |
[11:42] | And we’re back! | 我们回来了 |
[11:44] | Well, look who dropped by to say hello. | 看谁来拜访我们了 |
[11:47] | Officer Don Orville. | 唐·奥维尔警官 |
[11:49] | Or as he’s known on the streets, Madge with a badge. | 或者是道上盛传的 珍珠小男警 |
[11:55] | I’ve got this story for you guys. | 我给你们准备故事了 |
[11:57] | Yeah, so tell me, officer bacon bits… | 那告诉我 熏肉末警官 |
[12:02] | when you’re working over a suspect, | 当你收拾疑犯的时候 |
[12:05] | does that make you feel like a big man? | 会觉得自己挺牛逼吗 |
[12:12] | Well, Harry, I try not to abuse my badge, | 哈里 我尽量不滥用职权 |
[12:14] | which brings me to my story. It’s about– | 我想起这么个事儿 关于… |
[12:16] | Boring! | 无 聊 |
[12:21] | So, Don, tell me, what do you think | 唐 跟我说说 你对 |
[12:23] | about old dudes dating young, hot babes? | 老牛吃嫩草有什么想法 |
[12:26] | Is it smart or skanky? | 潇洒还是不正经 |
[12:30] | I don’t know. I guess I’m down with that. | 我不知道 我觉得没啥意见 |
[12:33] | Mm, you’re down with that? | 你没啥意见吗 |
[12:35] | Yeah. I am. I’m down with that. | 是啊 没有 没啥意见 |
[12:38] | Yeah! He’s down with that. | 他对此表示了同意 |
[12:41] | Well, would you still be down with it | 那这样你还会同意吗 |
[12:43] | if the young, hot babe was, oh, say, Sally… | 要是嫩草是 莎莉 |
[12:47] | and the old dude was Albright’s dad? | 老牛是欧布莱特她爸呢 |
[12:52] | That I’m not down with. | 那我有意见 |
[12:55] | So, Sally likes Mr. Albright. Ha, that’s messed up. | 莎莉喜欢欧布莱特先生 太乱了 |
[12:59] | Oh, we’ve got a caller on line one. | 一号线听众来电 |
[13:02] | You’re on the air with Harry Solomon. | 欢迎致电哈里·所罗门直播间 |
[13:04] | Yeah, this is, um, Thelma… | 你好 我叫萨尔玛 |
[13:07] | from Ohio. | 来自俄亥俄 |
[13:09] | It’s none of your business what I do, | 我干什么不关你事 |
[13:11] | and if you idiots keep talking about me, | 你们这帮白痴要再谈论我 |
[13:13] | I’m gonna beat your faces in | 等你丫一到家 |
[13:14] | with a monkey wrench when you get home. | 老娘一扳手打烂你们狗脸 |
[13:17] | New topic. | 下一话题 |
[13:19] | Michelle Pfeiffer’s lips. | 蜜雪儿·菲佛的嘴唇 |
[13:25] | Are they real? | 是真的吗 |
[13:32] | Daddy? You still up? | 爸 你还没睡呢 |
[13:37] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[13:38] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 苍天哪 苍天哪 苍天哪 |
[13:41] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 苍天哪 苍天哪 苍天哪 |
[13:43] | Albright! Albright! | 欧布莱特 欧布莱特 |
[13:46] | I’m being gentle. | 我正温和着呢 |
[13:56] | Heads up! I’m coming into the room! | 注意点 我进来了 |
[14:01] | I can’t sleep. We have to talk. | 我睡不着 我们必须谈谈 |
[14:03] | Great. Let’s talk. | 好啊 咱谈吧 |
[14:04] | I’d like to speak to my father alone, please? | 我想和我爸单独谈谈 可以吗 |
[14:07] | Oh, Ok. Good night, sugar. | 好 晚安 小甜甜 |
[14:09] | Oh, listen, um, | 那个 |
[14:11] | George and I want to take you and Dick | 明晚我跟乔治想带 |
[14:12] | out to dinner tomorrow night. | 你和迪克出去吃饭 |
[14:14] | Oh, goody. A double date with my dad. | 好嘛 跟我爸双对约会啊 |
[14:17] | Please go. | 请走吧 |
[14:21] | Mary, listen, I just want you to know now | 玛丽 我希望你能明白 |
[14:24] | that George and I are together, | 现在我和乔治在交往 |
[14:26] | and I’m not gonna try to replace your mother, | 但我不会取代你妈妈的位置 |
[14:32] | I just hope to become a way better mother | 我只希望当一个更好的妈妈 |
[14:34] | and gradually turn you against her. | 让你们母女逐渐反目 |
[14:38] | I’m not gonna call you mummy. | 我不会喊你妈咪的 |
[14:40] | Sally’s fine. Oh! | 就喊莎莉好了 |
[14:41] | Listen, I want to take you shopping next week, | 下周我想带你去逛街 |
[14:43] | get you a pretty new dress. Would you like that? | 买条漂漂新裙裙 好不好呀 |
[14:47] | Did I tell you she’s got the hots for me? | 我跟你说过她迷上我了 |
[14:50] | Was I right? | 我说的对吧 |
[14:51] | Stop this foolishness and go back to mother! | 别犯蠢了 回我妈那去 |
[14:54] | No! After 45 years of pure misery, | 才不呢 历经磨难四十五年 |
[14:57] | I finally think there’s a plan for the universe. | 我发现老天终于开眼了 |
[15:02] | Why her? | 为什么是她 |
[15:03] | Well, she listens to me. | 她听我说话 |
[15:05] | She finds me interesting. | 她觉得我有意思 |
[15:07] | I’m crazy about her. | 我爱死她了 |
[15:09] | And that’s why I think I’m gonna give her this. | 所以我在考虑把这个给她 |
[15:14] | That’s mother’s heirloom bracelet. | 那是我妈的祖传手链 |
[15:16] | Well, Martha doesn’t wear it anymore. | 玛莎不戴了 |
[15:18] | I’ve been waiting for her to die to get that! | 我一直盼着她死了能归我呢 |
[15:23] | We all have. Honey, we all have. | 宝贝 我们都盼着呢 |
[15:32] | Oh, yeah? Well, why don’t you come down to the station | 是吗 你有种来演播室呀 |
[15:36] | and make me, ya big jerk?! | 来收拾我呀 你个大蠢蛋 |
[15:42] | Harry, she was 8 years old. | 哈里 她只有八岁而已 |
[15:46] | She just wanted to know if it was gonna rain. | 她只是想知道会不会下雨 |
[15:51] | You just stifle it, little man. | 乐子都被你搅黄了 |
[15:57] | So George thinks we should take a cold water cruise, | 乔治觉得应该去玩水上游览 |
[16:00] | because it’s far more interesting than | 比在岛上玩 |
[16:02] | – doing that whole island thing. – Oh, yeah. | -要好玩多多了 -是啊 |
[16:04] | There’s nothing like snuggling up on the deck | 怀抱美人温酒依偎甲板之上 |
[16:06] | with your sweetie and a hot toddy. | 可谓人间至爽 |
[16:09] | Where the hell have you been? And don’t go too far! | 你怎么才来啊你 别走远 |
[16:15] | Would you like to dance? | 想跳舞吗 |
[16:17] | Oh, I’d love to. | 好啊 |
[16:18] | Oh, whoopsie, Mary. Let me get it. | 瞧你 玛丽 我给你擦擦 |
[16:25] | Good double-baked potatoes. | 回锅土豆真好吃 |
[16:28] | Look at those two. | 你看那俩人 |
[16:30] | Who? | 谁啊 |
[16:31] | Woody and Soon-yi over there. | 伍迪和宋宜啊这是 |
[16:35] | This world works in wonderful and mysterious ways. | 宇宙运行自有神妙 |
[16:39] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:41] | Those two people could be fated to fall in love, | 那两个人可能是注定会相爱 |
[16:44] | just when your mother was conveniently out of the way. | 一旦你妈让出方便之门 |
[16:48] | Look at him dancing, gushing all over her. | 你看他在那跳啊跳的上下其手 |
[16:52] | Dancing? | 跳舞 |
[16:53] | Making a fool of himself. | 自取其辱 |
[16:55] | Dancing. | 跳舞 |
[16:58] | Is this mayonnaise or horseradish? | 这是沙拉酱还是辣根酱 |
[17:00] | Of course I know what it is with Sally. | 我明白莎莉怎么回事 |
[17:02] | She’s just trying to replace the father she lost. | 她缺少父爱找大叔替代 |
[17:07] | Whatever it is, it’s hot. | 不管是啥酱 好辣 |
[17:10] | Don’t tell me I’m jealous, because I’m not! | 别以为我嫉妒 因为我没有 |
[17:12] | My mouth is on fire. | 我嘴冒火了 |
[17:15] | That’s my daddy! | 那是我的爸爸 |
[17:18] | That’s my napkin! | 那是我的餐巾 |
[17:20] | Daddy, you want to dance with me? | 爸 你想和我跳舞吗 |
[17:23] | Well, sure… kitten. | 好啊 小猫咪 |
[17:28] | I’ll dance with you, Sally. | 我跟你跳 莎莉 |
[17:30] | He called her kitten! | 他刚叫她小猫咪 |
[17:32] | I’m kitten! | 我才是小猫咪 |
[17:33] | Can’t you be pumpkin? | 你当南瓜不行吗 |
[17:34] | I don’t want to be pumpkin! | 我不要当南瓜 |
[17:36] | We’re gonna have to get some things straighten out | 这事儿得好好说说 |
[17:38] | if she’s gonna be my mother-in-law. | 我看她是想当我婆婆 |
[17:40] | But aren’t you gonna be her stepmother? | 你不是要当她后妈么 |
[17:42] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[17:44] | Excuse me. Uh, shall we dance? | 不好意思 咱俩跳一个呗 |
[17:47] | Dad– | 爸爸 |
[17:51] | Shall we begin? | 咱俩跳吧 |
[17:53] | No! | 不要 |
[17:56] | Daddy? | 把拔 |
[17:57] | Sally, people are watching. | 莎莉 人家都看着呢 |
[17:59] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[18:04] | I was dancing with my daddy. | 我刚和我爸在跳舞 |
[18:07] | No! You were dancing with my boyfriend. | 不对 你刚在和我男友跳舞 |
[18:10] | He was my daddy way before he was your boyfriend. | 你俩没好之前他早就是我爸了 |
[18:13] | Listen, I think you’d better grow up. | 我看你最好成熟点 |
[18:15] | George and I are a thing, | 我跟乔治好上了 |
[18:17] | and you just better get used to it, Missy. | 你最好能适应这事儿 小姐 |
[18:19] | Well, you just better get used to me! | 你最好先适应适应我 |
[18:22] | Is there something wrong, kittens? | 怎么啦 小猫咪们 |
[18:24] | – No! – Nothing! | -没 -没事 |
[18:29] | Ok. We’re back. | 好 节目继续 |
[18:31] | Let’s go to the phones. Who’s on? | 来接个电话 哪位 |
[18:33] | Nobody. | 没人 |
[18:34] | Yeah. We haven’t had a call since you made fun of | 自从你取笑完人家的丧猫之痛 |
[18:37] | that lady’s dead cat. | 就再没人打电话了 |
[18:39] | Maybe we need a new topic. | 也许我们需要个新话题 |
[18:42] | Oh, that’s a good idea. | 好想法 |
[18:44] | Hey! Let’s go one-on-one with Nina Campbell. | 单独采访一下尼娜·坎贝尔吧 |
[18:47] | Ok. | 好啊 |
[18:49] | Ok. So, Nina, how many dates have you had lately, | 尼娜 你最近约会过几次呀 |
[18:52] | like zero? | 一次也没吗 |
[18:56] | What? | 什么 |
[18:58] | No, no, no! It’s Ok. I think I know what the problem is. | 不用说 我知道问题出在哪 |
[19:00] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[19:01] | Yeah. You’re a great big loser. | 对 因为你是大废柴 |
[19:03] | I don’t have to take this! | 我用不着你损我吧 |
[19:05] | – Yes, you do ’cause you’re a loser. – I’m out of here! | -损废柴者替天行道 -我走了 |
[19:08] | Wait, Harry, what are you doing? | 等等 哈里 你干嘛呢你 |
[19:10] | Well, I’ll tell you what I’m not doing. | 我告诉你我不干嘛 |
[19:12] | I’m not just sitting there being a pimple rancher. | 我不会跟某痤疮农民工似的往那一坐 |
[19:16] | How’s the new crop this year, teen boy? | 今年庄稼咋样啊 小伙儿 |
[19:19] | – This is ugly. – I am gone! | -受够了 -我走了 |
[19:22] | Oh, go! Leave! | 走吧 都走吧 |
[19:24] | I don’t care. I don’t need any of you. | 我不在乎 我不需要你们 |
[19:29] | Come baaack! | 回 来 嘛 |
[19:38] | – Hey, Sally. – Hey, George. | -嘿 莎莉 -嘿 乔治 |
[19:40] | Listen, we have to talk. | 那个 咱俩得谈谈 |
[19:42] | Well, come in. | 进来吧 |
[19:47] | What’s the matter? | 什么事 |
[19:48] | Well, um, I’ve been thinking. | 我最近一直在想 |
[19:50] | And, uh, I think we should cool things off a bit. | 我们应该冷静一段时间 |
[19:54] | Oh, if I had a nickel for every secretary I’ve said that to. | 如果每次跟小秘说这话就有钱拿… |
[19:59] | No, no, no, I’m serious. | 不是 我认真的 |
[20:01] | Well, why? | 为什么 |
[20:03] | Well, I just– | 我只是 |
[20:05] | I’m not ready to be with somebody who has children. | 还没准备好跟有孩子的人交往 |
[20:09] | What, Mary? She really can take care of herself. | 什么 玛丽 她可以照顾好自己的 |
[20:13] | Oh, let’s not fool ourselves, George. | 别自欺欺人了 乔治 |
[20:15] | She’s gonna be a lot of work. | 她太耽误事儿了 |
[20:18] | Kids just are. You know that. | 你不能忽视她 你知道的 |
[20:21] | She’s old. | 她是老人家了 |
[20:25] | This isn’t easy for me, Ok? | 我也不好受 知道吗 |
[20:27] | I don’t want to penalize you for being a great dad. | 我不想阻拦你做个好父亲 |
[20:31] | It’s just– I have to be selfish here. | 可是 爱情很自私 |
[20:33] | I knew I should’ve closed this deal the night we met. | 早知道首约当晚就把事儿办了 |
[20:37] | I knew that. | 我就知道 |
[20:39] | I think maybe you should go back to your wife. | 我想你应该回你妻子那了 |
[20:44] | Well, I usually do. | 一般都这样 |
[20:48] | Well, there you go. | 那就去吧 |
[20:52] | Bye, sugar. | 再见 小甜甜 |
[20:56] | Sally. | 莎莉 |
[20:58] | Albright. | 欧布莱特 |
[20:59] | Look. I’m sorry for the way I acted the other night. | 我对我那晚的行为表示抱歉 |
[21:02] | Maybe we should all talk this out. | 也许我们该好好谈谈 |
[21:04] | No. There’s nothing to talk about. Martha and I– | 没什么好谈的了 我跟玛莎… |
[21:06] | – I’m going back to mother. – Really?! | -我要回到你妈那了 -真的吗 |
[21:09] | Yeah, he is. | 他会的 |
[21:10] | And I’m sorry if this caused | 很抱歉之前 |
[21:13] | any friction in your relationship. | 破坏了你们的关系 |
[21:15] | But, Mary, I just want you to know something. | 但是 玛丽 我告诉你 |
[21:19] | I could’ve had him. | 姐有能力将其拿下 |
[21:32] | She ain’t lying. | 她说的是真的 |
[21:42] | Dad, are you sure you have everything? | 爸 你东西都带全了吗 |
[21:44] | Yeah. | 全了 |
[21:48] | Mary, I wouldn’t mention this Sally thing to mother. | 玛丽 莎莉这事我不想让你妈知道 |
[21:53] | Gee, dad, I don’t know if I can do that. | 哟 爸 这事儿我可难保说漏啊 |
[21:56] | Here. | 给你 |
[22:00] | My lips are sealed. | 打死也不说 |