时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hey, guys. What’s going on? | 伙计们 还好吗 |
[00:07] | Why don’t you tell us what’s going on? | 这话得由我们来问你 |
[00:10] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[00:15] | – Where did you find those? – In your sock drawer. | -你们从哪儿找来的 -在你袜子抽屉里 |
[00:17] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样 |
[00:21] | After all we’ve done for you. | 枉我们对你这么好 |
[00:24] | Ok. It’s not what you think. | 不是你们想的那样 |
[00:26] | It’s exactly what I think. | 明明就是那样 |
[00:28] | It’s oregano and fresh rosemary. | 牛至和新鲜的迷迭香 |
[00:32] | I can’t believe it. You can cook! | 简直不敢相信 你居然会做饭 |
[00:35] | – You punk! – No! No, | -你这混小子 -没有 没有 |
[00:37] | I can’t cook. I swear! | 我不会 真的 |
[00:38] | Then how do you explain this? | 那这些你作何解释 |
[00:39] | This, uh… it’s marijuana. | 这是…大麻 |
[00:43] | This whole time we’ve been eating her slop, | 眼看着我们吃她做的猪食 |
[00:46] | and you’re a damn gourmet! | 你这个厨神居然从来不吭声 |
[00:48] | No! No, it’s pot. I swear. | 没有 这是大麻 真的 |
[00:50] | I–I smoke it with my friends. | 我跟朋友们一起抽来着 |
[00:52] | I–I love to toke up on the fat daddies… | 我超爱那种吞云吐雾的感觉 |
[00:56] | Dude. | 真的 哥们儿 |
[00:58] | Oh, I blame myself. | 都怨我 |
[01:00] | How could I have missed all the signs? | 怎么就一直没发现 |
[01:02] | I mean, just last month I was doing laundry, | 上个月我洗衣服的时候 |
[01:04] | and I found a measuring spoon in his pants. | 就发现他裤子里有个量勺 |
[01:09] | I was as blind as you, Sally. | 我也一样是睁眼瞎 莎莉 |
[01:11] | At the mall he said he was going to the comic book store, | 那回在商场 他说他要去漫画书店 |
[01:13] | but I saw him come out of the Williams-Sonoma. | 结果我看到他从家居店里出来 |
[01:17] | Oh, Tommy. | 汤米 |
[01:22] | It’s confectioners’ sugar! | 是精制砂糖 |
[01:24] | Confectioners’ sugar?! | 精制砂糖 |
[01:25] | So you’ve been baking, too! | 你还烤东西 |
[01:28] | Look what your selfishness has done to Sally. | 看你自私的行径把莎莉气成啥样了 |
[01:31] | Get out of my sight! | 给我滚 |
[01:34] | Oh, but first, make me a spinach and fennel frittata. | 不过先给我做个菠菜茴香鸡蛋饼 |
[02:15] | Hey, Tommy. What do you got? | 汤米 买什么了 |
[02:16] | They had some really nice snapper. | 今天的鲷鱼很不错 |
[02:18] | Oh, great! | 太好了 |
[02:19] | I gotta say I feel liberated | 我感觉轻松多了 |
[02:21] | not having to sneak around all the time. | 不用搞地下活动了 |
[02:22] | It’s just so nice being able to wear my apron | 能光明正大地穿上围裙 |
[02:25] | out in the open. | 感觉真好 |
[02:26] | Well, that breakfast was great. | 早餐真不错 |
[02:28] | You know, I’ve never had a spinach frittata. | 我以前从来没吃过菠菜鸡蛋饼 |
[02:30] | Incoming message… | 有新信息 |
[02:33] | from the big giant head. | 来自大头伟哥 |
[02:35] | Oh, my god. Dick, get in here! | 天哪 迪克 快来 |
[02:37] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[02:38] | Our records indicate that your status report | 我方记录显示 你们的进度报告 |
[02:40] | is 22 days late. | 已经迟交22天 |
[02:43] | Please submit your finished report | 请提交完成的报告 |
[02:45] | to the big giant head’s personal assistant, | 给大头伟哥私人助理 |
[02:47] | big giant Jenny. | 大头珍妮 |
[02:51] | I hate that bitch. | 最讨厌那个贱人 |
[02:54] | Transmission ending in 3, 2, 1. | 传输即将终止 三 二 一 |
[02:59] | Oh, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[03:01] | Dick didn’t finish the status report. | 迪克没写完进度报告 |
[03:03] | You didn’t?! | 你没写完 |
[03:03] | Oh, come on. It’s not a big deal. | 得了吧 没什么大不了 |
[03:05] | Anyway, I’ve had more important things on my mind. | 总之呢 我还有更紧要的事要考虑 |
[03:07] | This weekend, Mary and I are celebrating our anniversary. | 这周末 我和玛丽要庆祝周年纪念日 |
[03:10] | Anniversary of what? | 什么周年纪念 |
[03:11] | The second anniversary of our first real date | 我们第一次正牌约会 暨会后亲切交缠 |
[03:14] | and its real-date consequences. | 两周年纪念日 |
[03:17] | Infer at will. | 一时性起哦 |
[03:21] | She’s not even your girlfriend. | 她连你的女朋友都不算 |
[03:23] | Well, we don’t choose to restrict ourselves | 我们不用男女朋友这种称呼 |
[03:25] | with terms like girlfriend and boyfriend. | 是不想束缚对方 |
[03:27] | We don’t corral our emotions. | 不想禁锢我们的情感 |
[03:30] | No. We let them run free on the open plains of ambiguity. | 要让感情在暧昧的平原上 自由飞驰 |
[03:35] | So Mary won’t let you call her your girlfriend. | 就是玛丽不让你称她为女朋友呗 |
[03:37] | She prefers that I don’t. | 她有这个意思 |
[03:40] | Hello, Harry. | 哈里 |
[03:45] | Vicki! | 薇琪 |
[03:46] | You’re alive! | 你还活着 |
[03:49] | Oh, very much so. | 相当的 |
[03:51] | Ohh! But–but… | 但是 |
[03:53] | there’s something you should know. | 有些事我得告诉你 |
[03:55] | Oh, please don’t say the alphabet. | 千万别说是字母表啊 |
[04:00] | No. | 不是 |
[04:01] | Harry, while I was away, I– | 哈里 我离开这段时间 |
[04:04] | I had needs. | 我也有需求 |
[04:08] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[04:10] | And I could not help but involve myself with men | 我欲火难耐 只好和男人厮混 |
[04:13] | in an overly carnal, naked way. | 赤身裸体 肉欲横流 |
[04:16] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[04:18] | I had… | 我有 |
[04:19] | a boyfriend. His name was Randy. | 有一个男朋友 他叫兰迪 |
[04:22] | But–but it’s all over now, Harry. | 但已经一刀两断了 哈里 |
[04:26] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[04:29] | Yes, really. | 真的 |
[04:31] | Well, that’s good enough for me. | 那就行了 |
[04:37] | June is busting out all over | 六月气息喷涌蔓延 |
[04:40] | all over the meadow and the hill. | 铺满那山丘和草甸 |
[04:51] | Just finished your last class. | 上完最后一堂课了吧 |
[04:53] | You know it! | 你最懂我 |
[04:55] | You’re gonna miss those kids, aren’t you? | 你会想念那些孩子的 对吧 |
[04:58] | Oh, yeah. That’s why I never learn their names. | 是啊 所以我从来不记他们的名字 |
[05:00] | It would be too hard. | 不然离别好伤感 |
[05:02] | – Yes! – Nina. Mary. | -太好了 -尼娜 玛丽 |
[05:04] | Hi, Dick! | 迪克 |
[05:07] | Oh, you’re in a good mood. | 你心情不错 |
[05:09] | I am. | 是呀 |
[05:10] | Would it have anything to do with a certain special day? | 是不是跟某个特殊日子有关系 |
[05:13] | Of course. It is the most fantastic day of the year. | 当然 这是一年中最美好的一天 |
[05:16] | Oh, I couldn’t agree more. In fact, | 我双手双脚同意 其实呢 |
[05:18] | I’m throwing a little party for us to celebrate it. | 我准备开一个派对庆祝一下 |
[05:21] | Great! | 太好了 |
[05:21] | Nina, do you have any plans for Saturday night? | 尼娜 你周六晚上有什么安排吗 |
[05:24] | Oh, I have a concert. | 我要听音乐会 |
[05:25] | Oh, terrific. | 太好了 |
[05:26] | That spares me the awkwardness | 省得我不邀请你 |
[05:27] | of not inviting you. | 感觉还怪尴尬 |
[05:32] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[05:33] | Tommy, you have reinvented the sandwich. | 汤米 你让三明治重获新生 |
[05:37] | Uh, actually, it’s a panini. | 其实这个是帕尼尼 |
[05:39] | Tommy, you have reinvented the panini sandwich. | 汤米 你让帕尼尼三明治重获新生 |
[05:43] | No, no, no. | 不对 不对 |
[05:44] | Panini is Italian for sandwich. | 帕尼尼是三明治的意大利说法 |
[05:46] | Tommy, you have invented the Italian panini sandwich. | 汤米 你让意大利帕尼尼三明治重获新生 |
[05:51] | Oh, good night, Don. | 晚安 唐 |
[05:52] | Good night, Sally. | 晚安 莎莉 |
[05:53] | And, by the way, kick-ass date! | 顺便说一句 这次约会爽呆了 |
[05:56] | Ooh, come in for a second. Hey, you guys! | 进来坐会儿 伙计们 |
[05:58] | Big news. | 大新闻 |
[05:59] | Don and I were seeing a movie– | 我和唐在看电影的时候 |
[06:01] | Uh, Sally? | 莎莉 |
[06:02] | And old Donny here got to second base! | 老唐上了我的二垒 |
[06:05] | That’s up my shirt! | 就是这里哦 |
[06:06] | Donny, good for you! Way to go! | 老唐 真有你的 好样的 |
[06:09] | Oh, hey, Don, you should see them in the light. | 唐 你应该在灯光下看看 |
[06:17] | Roger. I–I gotta go. | 收到 我要走了 |
[06:19] | I’m working on a pair of hot tips. | 要出任务 有大胸 |
[06:21] | And–a firm bust. | 不对 巨乳 |
[06:23] | A big–big bust. | 不对 是大案 |
[06:24] | There’s been a murder! | 有人杀人啦 |
[06:28] | Bye, Mr. Happy Hands. | 再见 妙手先生 |
[06:30] | Oh, god. That was fun. | 老天 感觉真好 |
[06:33] | I want more. | 还想要 |
[06:35] | More what? | 要什么 |
[06:36] | Well, I’m not sure, | 我也不知道 |
[06:37] | but I think I’m ready to lose my virginity. | 但我自我感觉可以开苞了 |
[06:39] | Hey! Good for you, lieutenant. | 很好 副指挥官 |
[06:43] | I want Don to go to third base. | 我想让唐上三垒 |
[06:46] | Wait, Sally, that’s still gonna leave you 90 feet short. | 等等 莎莉 那离上本垒得分还差一段距离 |
[06:51] | Hey, you know, I have the perfect opportunity. | 我现在有个绝好的机会 |
[06:55] | Saturday night I’m hosting a romantic dinner party. | 周六晚上我要举办一个浪漫的晚餐聚会 |
[06:57] | – You and Don should come. – That’s perfect! | -你和唐也来吧 -太好了 |
[06:59] | Yeah. Tell him to swing for the fence. | 那是 让他来个漂亮的全垒打 |
[07:01] | I will! | 肯定的 |
[07:05] | Tommy? | 汤米 |
[07:06] | Who disturbs me? | 是谁前来叨扰 |
[07:09] | Why weren’t you in school today? Were you sick or something? | 你今天怎么没去学校 不舒服还是怎么了 |
[07:12] | Yes. Sick over the lack of fresh rapini greens | 没错 这该死的地方连西兰花叶都没有 |
[07:15] | in this cursed town. | 让我极度不舒服 |
[07:17] | How did you learn to cook? | 你怎么会做饭 |
[07:19] | I should just as soon ask, | 你不如问我 |
[07:21] | “How did you learn to breathe?” | “你怎么会呼吸” |
[07:23] | Now stir this creme fraiche. | 把鲜奶油搅拌一下 |
[07:25] | For how long? | 搅多久 |
[07:26] | Until your arm falls off. | 搅到你胳膊挂不住为止 |
[07:31] | Oh, Vicki! | 薇琪 |
[07:34] | Everybody looks so nice. | 大家看起来都好亲切 |
[07:36] | I feel like I’m at the track. | 像夹道欢迎似的 |
[07:40] | Vicki, you remember my true love, | 薇琪 还记得我的此生挚爱吧 |
[07:42] | Dr. Mary Albright? | 玛丽·欧布莱特博士 |
[07:43] | Oh, yes. | 记得 |
[07:44] | Nice to see you again, Vicki. | 再见到你很高兴 薇琪 |
[07:46] | Oh, yes, ma’am, it’s nice to see you, too. | 是呀 女士 我也很高兴再见到你 |
[07:48] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[07:51] | You know, I have this little pain in my lower back– | 我腰背这里有点小疼 |
[07:54] | Oh, Vicki, | 薇琪 |
[07:55] | I’m not that kind of doctor. | 我不是那种博士[医生] |
[07:57] | I’m a doctor of anthropology. | 我是人类学博士 |
[08:00] | What is that? Is that, like, the rear? | 那是专攻啥部位 屁股吗 |
[08:06] | So I said to the burglar, | 于是我就跟那个贼说 |
[08:08] | “Not your pants, the gun!” | “没让你放下裤子 放下枪” |
[08:11] | The gun! | 放下枪 |
[08:17] | Oh, that–that didn’t really happen. | 其实没这事儿 |
[08:22] | So, you mean to tell me you really didn’t know | 就是说第一次的时候 |
[08:24] | what you were doing the first time? | 你不知道要怎么办 |
[08:25] | Oh, please. I didn’t know what I was doing. | 那可不 我啥也不懂 |
[08:27] | He didn’t know what he was doing. | 他也啥都不懂 |
[08:28] | The bus kept making all those stops. | 公交车还总是停 |
[08:34] | Yeah, but you figured it out. | 是啊 但你最后整明白了 |
[08:36] | Obviously. | 显然嘛 |
[08:39] | Yeah, it was awkward at first. But, you know, | 是啊 一开始有点窘 但你要知道 |
[08:42] | once we got that seat to ourselves. | 等到我们有座儿后 |
[08:44] | It got better. | 就好多了 |
[08:49] | So the thieves drove off, | 那个贼人跑了 |
[08:51] | and his wooden leg was still in the car! | 结果他的假腿还在车里呢 |
[08:54] | Oh, my god! | 老天爷啊 |
[08:59] | Hi, hi, hi. Vicki, these just came for you. | 薇琪 这是刚送来给你的 |
[09:02] | Oh, my. Honey, you shouldn’t have. | 亲爱的 你不用这样的 |
[09:05] | Oh, gee. | 天哪 |
[09:07] | Look, there’s a card. | 看啊 还有一张卡片 |
[09:09] | Oh, gee. | 天哪 |
[09:10] | “I will never stop loving you. Love, Randy.” | “我爱你的心永不停息 爱你的兰迪” |
[09:14] | Oh, gee. | 天哪 |
[09:16] | This came for you, too, Harry. | 这个是给你的 哈里 |
[09:19] | “Harry, watch your back, Randy.” | “哈里 小心点 兰迪” |
[09:23] | Well, that’s just good advice. | 这个建议不错 |
[09:25] | Everybody. Everybody. | 各位 各位 |
[09:28] | First, I’d like to thank you all | 首先 我要感谢大家 |
[09:31] | for coming to our little fete. | 光临寒舍宴会 |
[09:33] | Today we celebrate | 今日我们要庆祝 |
[09:35] | the defining moment of my life. | 本人此生最重要的一刻 |
[09:37] | And I know I speak for Mary when I say | 而且我相信这句话 |
[09:39] | that she feels the same way. | 同样适用于玛丽 |
[09:41] | Happy anniversary, darling. | 周年快乐 亲爱的 |
[09:45] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[09:46] | Happy anniversary. To us. | 祝我们 周年快乐 |
[09:51] | Don’t you remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[09:55] | 2 years ago this night | 两年前的今晚 |
[09:57] | I irrevocably gave you my heart… | 我义无反顾地将我那颗心 |
[09:59] | and my body. | 还有肉体献予你 |
[10:02] | But apparently that means nothing to you. | 但显然这对你一文不值 |
[10:06] | No, now I remember! | 没有 我想起来了 |
[10:10] | Happy anniversary, Dick. | 周年快乐 迪克 |
[10:13] | Who has room for kiwi tarts? | 还有人吃得下奇异果塔吗 |
[10:15] | I don’t! | 我吃不下 |
[10:25] | Open the door, Dick. | 开门 迪克 |
[10:27] | Sally, maybe Dick needs some time to cool off. | 莎莉 没准他需要点时间冷静冷静 |
[10:30] | I know, but my bedroom’s through his. | 我知道 但去我卧室要穿过这间房 |
[10:32] | Can’t it wait? | 等等不行吗 |
[10:33] | Yeah, I guess it can. | 好吧 等等也成 |
[10:36] | I just thought we could have sex now. | 本来还想着咱们这就去做爱呢 |
[10:42] | Dick! Dick, I’m gonna count to 3, | 迪克 迪克 我数到三 |
[10:45] | and then I’m blowing the locks off! | 还不开我就把锁打穿 |
[10:56] | It’s cold, but the sauce is so delicious. | 是凉的 但酱汁实在太美味了 |
[10:58] | What do you put in it? | 你在里面放什么了 |
[11:00] | You think I’m going to share my secret recipe with you? | 你觉得我会把独家秘方告诉你吗 |
[11:04] | Would I make a confidante of my pot scrubber? | 我会跟你这个刷碗工推心置腹吗 |
[11:07] | I think not! | 不可能 |
[11:13] | Vicki, another delivery for you. | 薇琪 又有包裹来 |
[11:15] | Not from Randy?! | 不会又是兰迪吧 |
[11:22] | You don’t have to be Quincy to know | 不用昆西法医附体[电视剧角色] |
[11:25] | that’s a pig’s heart. | 咱也能看出这是猪心 |
[11:27] | Well, it’s a nice thought. | 挺有心的 |
[11:30] | I’ll go get a vase. | 我去拿个花瓶 |
[11:35] | Sally, we’re in! | 莎莉 开了 |
[11:36] | Dick. | 迪克 |
[11:38] | I don’t like you. | 我不喜欢你 |
[11:39] | Oh, let me explain. | 你听我解释 |
[11:40] | You can explain, but I still won’t like you. | 随你解释 但我还是不会喜欢你 |
[11:42] | Uh, don’t mind us. | 忽略我们 |
[11:44] | Police line. Do not cross. | 警戒线 别越界哦 |
[11:48] | My family was right. | 我的家人说的对 |
[11:49] | We don’t have a real relationship. | 我俩根本就算不上恋爱关系 |
[11:51] | Dick, you’re overreacting. | 迪克 你小题大作了 |
[11:53] | Oh, am I? Do you know what I went through | 是吗 你知道为了让今夜非比寻常 |
[11:55] | to make this evening special for us– | 我费了多大功夫吗 |
[11:57] | The planning? The preparation? Do you think this ensemble | 各种计划 各种准备 你以为这些事儿 |
[11:59] | just threw itself together? | 都是天仙下凡搞定的吗 |
[12:02] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[12:04] | What I want is for you to say you’re sorry. | 我只想听你说声对不起 |
[12:06] | Fine. I’m sorry. | 行 对不起 |
[12:07] | Oh, and that’s supposed to just magically | 你以为说了这句话就没事了 |
[12:09] | make it all better? You’re sorry?! | 就万事大吉吗 就一句对不起? |
[12:11] | Look, Dick, | 迪克 |
[12:12] | there have been plenty of times | 想想你自己 |
[12:14] | when you have done stupid and insensitive things. | 蠢事衰事你以前也做过不少 |
[12:18] | So you admit that what you did was stupid and insensitive. | 这么说你承认自己的行为 又蠢又衰 |
[12:21] | – Fine. – Something I might do. | -承认 -完全是我的风格 |
[12:23] | – What are you getting at? – For the first time, | -你想说什么 -终于有一回 |
[12:24] | Mary, you are just as stupid and insensitive as I am! | 你也跟我一样愚蠢迟钝了 玛丽 |
[12:28] | Ok. We’re equally dumb. | 行 我们傻得不相上下 |
[12:31] | Happy, Dick? | 高兴了 迪克 |
[12:32] | Well, happi…er. | 比刚才 好点儿 |
[12:38] | So, uh, Don. You ready? | 唐 你准备好了吗 |
[12:39] | Yes. | 好了 |
[12:42] | So–so we’re gonna do it? | 我们这就做? |
[12:45] | I want to do it. You want to do it? | 我是想 你想吗 |
[12:46] | I want to do it. | 我想 |
[12:48] | So, uh, you ready to rock my world? | 那么 做好让我欲仙欲死的准备了吗 |
[12:52] | Well, you’re– | 显然嘛 |
[12:53] | definitely in for a jostle. | 进闺房不就为这个嘛 |
[12:57] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[12:58] | I’m–I’m taking off my clothes. | 我 我脱衣服 |
[13:00] | Oh, right. Yes! | 对 没错 |
[13:02] | Let’s get naked. That’s brilliant! | 都脱光光 好主意 |
[13:06] | This is gonna be great, isn’t it? | 肯定会很好玩 对不对 |
[13:09] | I think I’m gonna like it. | 我肯定会喜欢 |
[13:11] | Well, good. | 很好 |
[13:13] | And–and even if I don’t, it won’t last that long, right? | 而且 就算我不喜欢也不会持续很久 对吗 |
[13:17] | Well, Sally, I, uh– | 莎莉 其实呢 |
[13:20] | No. | 确实 |
[13:21] | Good. | 好耶 |
[13:22] | Uh, Sally, uh, | 莎莉 |
[13:24] | if there’s anything in particular that you would like, | 如果说你有什么特殊癖好 |
[13:26] | I’d be more than happy to oblige. | 我很乐于照做 |
[13:31] | Oh, are you kidding? | 真的吗 |
[13:32] | There’s–there’s lots of stuff I like. | 我的癖好可多了 |
[13:35] | I mean, there’s that whole– | 比如说 有那种 |
[13:38] | the famous, uh, triple– | 很有名的 三人 |
[13:41] | I’ll be right back! | 我去去就回 |
[13:44] | So, what has this flagrant display of insensitivity | 那么 你从这次大摇大摆的愚钝行为中 |
[13:48] | taught you, Mary? | 吸取了什么教训 玛丽 |
[13:50] | That you don’t have a monopoly on idiotic behavior. | 傻事不光只有你干得出来 |
[13:54] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[13:56] | So, Dick, can you forgive and forget? | 那么迪克 能原谅我 然后忘了这事吗 |
[13:58] | Oh, I forgive. | 原谅可以 |
[13:59] | But I don’t forget. | 忘掉是不可能了 |
[14:02] | And I don’t forgive. | 而且原谅也不行 |
[14:05] | I’ve been watching you all night. | 我一整晚都注意着你 |
[14:09] | And you’re a genius. | 你是个天才 |
[14:12] | My genius. | 我的天才 |
[14:14] | I’m hungry for you, Tommy. | 我想要你 汤米 |
[14:15] | And I know you hunger for me. | 而且我知道你也想要我 |
[14:18] | Oh, Tommy! | 汤米 |
[14:19] | Oh, August. | 奥古斯特 |
[14:21] | Oh, wait. My souffle. | 等等 我的舒芙蕾好了 |
[14:22] | Oh, Tommy! | 汤米 |
[14:24] | Let it burn. | 就让它烤焦好了 |
[14:29] | You don’t understand me at all. | 你根本就不懂我的心 |
[14:32] | Get out of my kitchen! | 滚出厨房 |
[14:36] | You chefs are all alike. | 顶级大厨都一个德行 |
[14:40] | So, you mean he’s willing to do whatever you want? | 就是说 你想要什么他都愿意实现 |
[14:43] | Yeah, but I just don’t know what to ask him for. | 是的 但我不知道应该跟他要求什么 |
[14:46] | Whoa! That’s what we call a high-class problem. | 这个问题段位就高了 |
[14:50] | It is? | 是吗 |
[14:52] | Look, it all depends on your mood, you know? | 那要看你的心情 懂吗 |
[14:55] | Are you feeling naughty? | 你是想淘气呢 |
[14:58] | Saucy? | 瞎闹呢 |
[14:59] | Rambunctious? | 还是狂暴呢 |
[15:02] | Actually, I’m feeling a little gassy. | 其实我觉得有点胀气 |
[15:06] | Well, then get the hell out of our room! | 那就滚出我的房间 |
[15:09] | Ok! | 好吧 |
[15:10] | You go for it, girl. | 上吧 姐们儿 |
[15:13] | Man! Now where were we? | 我靠 咱们说到哪儿了 |
[15:16] | Well, let’s see… | 我想想 |
[15:17] | I am Dr. Monica Van Kleef, | 我当莫妮卡·范·克里夫医生 |
[15:20] | chief of neurosurgery at general hospital, | 综合医院神经外科一把手 |
[15:23] | and you have a very serious condition | 你呢 情况危急 |
[15:25] | that could relapse at any moment. | 随时可能没命 |
[15:27] | Yes, I’m not feeling very… | 对 我不太… |
[15:29] | stable! | 稳定 |
[15:31] | Incoming message from the big giant head. | 有新消息 来自大头伟哥 |
[15:34] | Patient exhibiting dangerous erotic symptoms. | 病人出现严重发情症状 |
[15:37] | Your status report is now 23 days late. | 你们的进度报告已经延迟23天 |
[15:41] | Oh, yeah, baby. I’ve been a naughty girl! | 好耶 宝贝 我就是淘气 |
[15:44] | Penalties for lack of compliance will be swift and severe. | 抗旨不遵 后果会来的很快很严重 |
[15:49] | Oh, you make me pay that penalty, Harry! | 来鞭笞我吧 哈里 |
[15:52] | Yeah! Oh, yeah! Big giant! | 爽 爽 大头伟哥 |
[15:55] | Big giant! | 大头伟哥 |
[15:58] | All right, let’s go over it one more time, shall we? | 好了 咱们再回顾一遍 好吗 |
[16:01] | Oh, Dick, can’t we just let it go? | 迪克 能别揪着不放么 |
[16:02] | May 20, 1996, 7:00 P.M. | 1996年5月20日晚7点 |
[16:06] | We arrive together at the restaurant, and what happens? | 我们一起到了餐厅 然后呢 |
[16:11] | We sit down. | 我们坐下 |
[16:13] | I order teriyaki shrimp, you order water. | 我点了酱烧虾 你点了水 |
[16:18] | Dinner is lovely. | 晚餐很美味 |
[16:20] | We make out. | 我们亲热了 |
[16:23] | I take you home and make | 我带你回家 然后 |
[16:25] | the biggest mistake of my life! | 铸下了我人生最大的错误 |
[16:27] | What? | 什么 |
[16:28] | Falling for you! | 爱上了你 |
[16:30] | Since that day, I have gotten very good at forgiving. | 从那天起 我就擅长各种原谅 |
[16:34] | You embarrass me in front of my colleagues, | 你让我在同事面前难堪 |
[16:36] | I forgive you. | 我原谅了你 |
[16:37] | You kill my fish, I forgive you! | 你弄死了我的鱼 我原谅了你 |
[16:39] | You paint flames on my car, | 你在我车上瞎涂 |
[16:41] | I forgive you. | 我也原谅了你 |
[16:43] | You mock my work, you insult my parents, | 你嘲笑我的工作 冒犯我的父母 |
[16:46] | you destroy our engagement, | 毁了我们的婚事 |
[16:48] | and still… I forgive you. | 我还是… 原谅了你 |
[16:51] | You forgave me for all that? | 这些你都原谅我? |
[16:55] | Why do you think I’m here?! | 不然我还在这费什么劲 |
[16:57] | Because you’re crazy in love with me? | 因为你还是为我疯狂 |
[17:02] | Well, I’m crazy. | 我确实疯了 |
[17:03] | In love with me? | 爱我爱疯了? |
[17:07] | Oh, Mary. | 玛丽 |
[17:11] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[17:14] | Ok, let me be the crazy mental patient now. | 这次我来当神经病人 |
[17:18] | Incoming message– | 有新消息 |
[17:20] | Wha?! | 啥 |
[17:25] | I have to go now. | 我出去一下 |
[17:26] | Wait a minute, hon. Where you goin’? | 等等 亲爱的 你去哪里 |
[17:27] | I gotta tell Dick something. | 我得去找迪克说点事 |
[17:38] | Can I help you? | 你有什么事吗 |
[17:41] | Can I help you? | 你有什么事吗 |
[17:44] | Yeah. | 当然有 |
[17:45] | I’m lookin’ for a scrawny little runt. | 我要找一个瘦巴巴的小兔崽子 |
[17:48] | Ohh. Well, there are a few of those around here. | 这边这种人还挺多 |
[17:53] | Well, this guy better look out. | 让他小心点 |
[17:54] | Oh, yeah! | 绝对的 |
[17:56] | ‘Cause I’m a bad, bad apple and I’m rotten to the core. | 我可是黑心人 黑得都烂了 |
[17:59] | Noted. | 知道了 |
[18:01] | You note it good, baby, | 你给我记清楚 小子 |
[18:02] | ’cause Randy doesn’t like it when people get in his way. | 兰迪可不喜欢有人碍他的事 |
[18:05] | I’m gonna find this guy. | 我一定把他找出来 |
[18:07] | Oh, yeah! | 绝对的 |
[18:10] | And when I do, I’m gonna put a hurt on him | 等我找着了 我绝对要他好看 |
[18:14] | and… | 然后 |
[18:15] | leave this note. | 留下这个字条 |
[18:21] | “Dear Vicki, | “亲爱的薇琪 |
[18:23] | I came to reclaim you. | 你还是我的 |
[18:25] | Oh, yeah! | 绝对的 |
[18:29] | I also intend to kidnap Harry.” | 而且我要绑架哈里” |
[18:35] | You know, I don’t really | 其实吧 |
[18:36] | feel comfortable reading other people’s mail. | 我不应该看别人的字条 |
[18:42] | I think you’re Harry. | 我觉得你就是哈里 |
[18:44] | Well, I think you’re Harry. | 我还觉得你是哈里呢 |
[18:59] | Come on! | 快走 |
[19:02] | Ohh, Don. | 唐 |
[19:04] | Ohh, Sally. | 莎莉 |
[19:06] | Ohh, Don. | 唐 |
[19:07] | Ohh, Sally. | 莎莉 |
[19:09] | I’m naughty, I’m saucy, I’m rambunctious, | 我淘气 我瞎闹 我狂暴 |
[19:12] | and I’ve got a high-class problem! | 段位还贼高 |
[19:15] | Oh, Sally! | 莎莉 |
[19:16] | oh, my god! Help! | 天哪 救命 |
[19:20] | Unh! Sally! Sally! | 莎莉 莎莉 |
[19:23] | Help! Help! | 来人 来人 |
[19:25] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[19:26] | Randy took my Harry! | 兰迪把哈里带走了 |
[19:28] | What? Who took Harry? | 什么 谁把哈里带走了 |
[19:29] | Who in jehovah’s name poked my souffle?! | 哪个杀千刀的戳了我的舒芙蕾 |
[19:35] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[19:40] | Harry’s gone! | 哈里不见了 |
[19:41] | Harry’s gone! | 哈里不见了 |
[19:42] | Harry’s gone! | 哈里不见了 |
[19:43] | We know! Shut up! | 我们知道 闭嘴 |
[19:46] | My big giant head is gone. | 我家大头伟哥不见了 |
[19:48] | Huh? What? Why did you say that? | 什么 你干嘛这么说 |
[19:49] | That was one of our little bedroom characters. | 那是我们行房时扮演的一个角色 |
[19:52] | Incoming message, baby. | 有新消息 宝贝 |
[19:56] | Family meeting! Family meeting! | 家庭会议 家庭会议 |
[19:57] | Harry’s been abducted! This is not good. | 哈里让人绑走了 这事不妙 |
[19:59] | He’s in transmission mode. That psycho’s gonna hear him. | 他还在传输信息状态 那个疯子会听见的 |
[20:02] | Our cover’s gonna be blown! | 我们要暴露了 |
[20:03] | Harry’s not gonna get to say much | 要是那个疯子砍了哈里的头 |
[20:05] | if the psycho cuts his head off. | 他就泄露不了几句了 |
[20:06] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[20:07] | No! That’s a bad thing! | 不对 那也不是什么好事 |
[20:10] | Will you just do something before they get too far?! | 你们赶紧想办法 不然都不知跑多远了 |
[20:12] | The safest thing for us to do is go back to bed | 最安全的办法呢 就是各自回床上 |
[20:15] | and let the professionals take care of it. | 等专业人士来处理 |
[20:20] | We ought to check out the bars by the railyards first. | 应该先去这附件的酒吧看看 |
[20:22] | Good idea. Let’s go! | 好主意 走 |
[20:24] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[20:26] | My linzer torte is ready. | 我的林泽尔糕饼好了 |
[20:29] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[20:34] | You picked the wrong guy to mess with, Harry. | 你惹上太岁了 哈里 |
[20:38] | Oh, yeah! | 绝对的 |
[20:40] | I was born with teeth, baby! | 我生来就是夜叉 |
[20:45] | I’m sorry. Do you have any more tape? | 不好意思 你还有胶布吗 |
[20:49] | No. | 没了 |
[20:50] | Do you want me to try and put this piece back on? | 难道让我把这个再粘回去吗 |
[20:53] | Put a sock in your blow-hole, shamu! | 用袜子堵上你的臭嘴 真烦 |
[20:56] | I’m sorry, Randy. It’s just that I’m not used to– | 不好意思 兰迪 我受不了… |
[20:59] | Incoming message from the big giant head. | 有新消息 来自大头伟哥 |
[21:02] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, you goin’ hulk on me?! | 搞什么 搞什么 要变身了吗 |
[21:06] | Due to your high commander’s failure | 由于你们的总指挥官 |
[21:08] | to submit your report in a timely manner, | 没能按时提交报告 |
[21:10] | your interplanetary mission is now subject to audit. | 你们的星际任务将打回审核 |
[21:13] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[21:15] | Remember, your human bodies | 记住 你们的肉身 |
[21:16] | are property of the big giant head | 归大头伟哥所有 |
[21:18] | and can be revoked at any time. | 随时都可以收回 |
[21:21] | Hot diggity damn! | 够劲儿 |
[21:24] | This ain’t no normal runt. | 这小崽子不一般 |
[21:26] | I got me a bona fide freak! | 是个大怪物呀 |
[21:29] | There could be money in this! | 说不定能卖个大价钱 |
[21:32] | Oh, yeah! | 绝对的 |
[21:55] | Oh, hell, this is cilantro. | 该死 卷了香菜叶 |
[22:00] | Mmm. It’s not bad, though. | 不过味道也不错嘛 |
[22:03] | Beats the hell outta basil. | 比罗勒叶强多了 |