时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | High commanders log: | 总指挥官日志 |
[00:02] | It’s been days since Harry’s been missing | 哈里已经失踪多日 |
[00:03] | and I’m damned if I know where he is. | 天杀的 我不知道他的下落啊 |
[00:05] | Here’s what I do know. | 但有些事情我很清楚 |
[00:07] | Harry ran across Vicki Dubcek’s psychotic ex-boyfriend. | 哈里遇见了薇琪·杜布切克的疯狂前男友 |
[00:09] | I’m lookin’ for a scrawny little runt. | 我要找一个瘦巴巴的小兔崽子 |
[00:12] | There are a few of those around here. | 这边这种人还挺多 |
[00:16] | Come on! | 快走 |
[00:19] | Harry’s gone! | 哈里不见了 |
[00:20] | Harry’s gone! | 哈里不见了 |
[00:21] | We know! Shut up! | 我们知道 闭嘴 |
[00:23] | Before we knew it that crazed redneck dragged Harry off. | 我们尚未发觉 那个疯汉就把哈里掳走了 |
[00:27] | I can only pray, he kept his mouth shut. | 我只能祈祷他守口如瓶 |
[00:28] | Incoming message from the big giant head! | 有新消息 来自大头伟哥 |
[00:32] | You goin’ hulk on me?! | 你是要变身绿巨人吗 |
[00:34] | Remember, your human bodies are property | 记住 你们的肉身 |
[00:37] | of the big giant head and can be revoked at any time. | 归大头伟哥所有 随时都可以收回 |
[00:41] | Hot diggety damn! | 够劲儿 |
[00:43] | This ain’t no normal runt! | 这小崽子不一般 |
[00:46] | I got me a bona fide freak! | 是个大怪物呀 |
[00:49] | There could be money in this. | 说不定能卖个大价钱 |
[00:51] | Oh, yeah! | 绝对的 |
[00:53] | Where could he be? | 他身在何处呢 |
[00:55] | Where? | 何处 |
[01:04] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[01:06] | Garvin’s gallery of apparitions and curiosities | 加文”灵异奇事”表演秀 |
[01:10] | is proud to present… | 将为大家呈现… |
[01:12] | Hargo the alien. | 外星人哈哥 |
[01:24] | People of earth… | 地球上的人们 |
[01:27] | I come in peace. | 我是为和平而来 |
[01:29] | I am Hargo. | 我是哈哥 |
[01:33] | Just Hargo. | 有名无姓 |
[01:35] | Where I come from, we don’t have last names, | 在我老家 大伙儿都没有姓 |
[01:39] | which makes it really difficult, | 因此情况比较复杂纠结 |
[01:41] | because on my planet, | 因为在我们星球 |
[01:43] | Hargo is a really popular name. | 叫哈哥的人实在太多了 |
[01:47] | Much like your Bob. | 跟你们叫鲍勃的人也很多一样 |
[01:51] | W-wait a second, you guys. | 别走啊 观众们 |
[01:53] | Did I mention that I come in peeeee– | 我有说过我是为和平… |
[01:55] | Incoming message from the big giant head! | 有新消息 来自大头伟哥 |
[01:57] | Our records continue to indicate | 我们的记录持续显示 |
[02:00] | that you have failed to file your status report. | 你们尚未提交进度报告 |
[02:03] | Immediate response mandatory. | 请立刻给予回复 |
[02:05] | Penalties for delinquency include, but are not limited to, | 对于失职的惩罚 将包括但不仅限于 |
[02:09] | systematic disconnection of your high commander’s | 总指挥官脑功能的 |
[02:12] | brain functions. | 系统断路 |
[02:14] | Have a nice day! | 祝你们过得愉快 |
[02:16] | Transmission ending in 3…2…1– | 传输即将终止 三 二 一 |
[02:28] | All right, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[02:29] | Ok, I’ve made an appointment with the psychic. | 我已经约好了一个灵媒 |
[02:31] | She’s gonna tell us where Harry is. | 她会告诉我们哈里的下落 |
[02:32] | Great. Let’s go. | 太棒了 走吧 |
[02:34] | Wait, wait. Now, if she’s so psychic, | 等等 如果她的灵力如此强大 |
[02:35] | why doesn’t she just use her powers | 她干嘛不用她的超能力 |
[02:37] | to win the lottery or something? | 去买彩票或什么的 |
[02:39] | Because psychics are not in it for the money, Tommy. | 因为灵力是不能用来赚钱的 汤米 |
[02:43] | They are here to help people. | 灵媒是来帮助人们的 |
[02:46] | See, that’s why they stay on the line | 所以一旦你有需要 |
[02:48] | as long as you need them. | 灵媒立刻就会出现 |
[02:50] | You guys, we’re wasting time. Come on, Dick! Let’s go. | 你们在浪费时间 快点 迪克 出发了 |
[02:54] | We’re going to a psychic. | 我们要去见灵媒 |
[02:55] | We’re going to a psychic? Why? | 我们要去见灵媒吗 为什么 |
[02:56] | To help find Harry. | 为了找到哈里 |
[02:57] | Harry’s missing? Why didn’t anybody tell me?! | 哈里失踪了吗 为什么没人告诉我 |
[02:59] | Uh, ’cause you knew? | 你不是早知道了吗 |
[03:01] | I most certainly did not! | 我千真万确是不知道 |
[03:03] | Let’s get going! | 我们出发吧 |
[03:05] | Where are my car keys? | 我的车钥匙哪儿去了 |
[03:06] | They’re in your hand. | 在你手上呢 |
[03:07] | Ah, found them. | 噢 找到了 |
[03:09] | Now we can go. | 现在可以出发了 |
[03:10] | All right, let’s get moving. Come on, Harry! | 好了 大家动起来 快点 哈里 |
[03:12] | Dick…Harry’s missing. | 迪克 哈里不见了 |
[03:15] | What?! My god! Well, why are we all just sitting around?! | 什么 老天啊 那我们为啥还干坐着 |
[03:19] | We gotta go find Harry! | 得去找他啊 |
[03:19] | We’re going to the psychic for help. | 我们正要去找灵媒帮忙呢 |
[03:21] | Good idea. I’ll give you a ride. | 好主意 我载你们去 |
[03:24] | Where are my car keys? | 我的车钥匙哪儿去了 |
[03:25] | Check your hand, Dick! | 在你手上呢 |
[03:26] | Ah. Here they are. | 噢 找到了 |
[03:28] | Come on, let’s go. Harry! | 快点 出发了 哈里 |
[03:30] | I’m gonna go borrow mama’s el camino. | 我去借我妈的车 |
[03:34] | Dick? | 迪克 |
[03:35] | Um, are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[03:37] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[03:38] | Wait! You don’t think that | 等等 你们觉不觉得 |
[03:40] | this is some sort of punishment from the big giant head | 这是因为我们没交进度报告 |
[03:42] | for not sending in the status report? | 大头伟哥对我们的惩罚 |
[03:44] | Oh, please! | 开什么玩笑 |
[03:46] | Did you hear that, Harry? | 你听见了吗 哈里 |
[03:49] | Harry? | 哈里 |
[03:51] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[03:52] | Great! Harry’s run off with my car keys! | 妈的 哈里拿着我的车钥匙开溜了 |
[04:37] | Garvin, can I talk to you for a minute? | 加文 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[04:40] | Hargo, have a seat. | 哈哥 请坐 |
[04:42] | Look, I’m afraid that somewhere along the line, | 听着 恐怕在我们相识的过程中 |
[04:46] | you’ve got the mistaken impression that I– | 你错误地认为我… |
[04:51] | am an alien. | 是个外星人 |
[04:53] | And I’m not. | 但我不是 |
[04:55] | Of course you’re not, kid, but here’s the magic. | 你当然不是了 孩子 但神奇的是 |
[04:56] | You make me believe. | 你让我深信不疑 |
[05:00] | Hmm. Well, thanks, but if it’s all the same to you, | 好吧 谢了 既然如此的话 |
[05:02] | I’d just as soon go home. | 我还是趁早回家吧 |
[05:04] | It would be fun, wouldn’t it– oh, darn the luck. | 那多好啊 噢 糟糕 |
[05:06] | I just remembered, that’s a no-can-do. | 我刚想起来 那是不可能的 |
[05:09] | I’ve got a signed contract, my friend. | 合约上白纸黑字写的很清楚呢 朋友 |
[05:12] | Wait a second. I don’t remember signing any contract. | 等等 我不记得签过什么合约啊 |
[05:15] | Yeah, but your former associate Randy Lefornier did. | 是啊 但你的前任合伙人兰迪·赖弗尼签过 |
[05:24] | Here’s the deal. | 事实是这样的 |
[05:26] | See, he’s not so much my former associate | 与其说他是我的前任合伙人 |
[05:29] | as much as he’s my former kidnapper. | 不如说他是我的前任绑架者 |
[05:33] | Yeah, and I’m sure that my family’s worried about me. | 而且我确定我的家人都很担心我 |
[05:36] | Your family? Where are they? | 你的家人 他们在哪儿 |
[05:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:38] | But they’re not here, are they? | 但他们不在这儿 对吧 |
[05:39] | If they cared about you, wouldn’t they come looking for you? | 如果他们关心你 为何没来找你呢 |
[05:41] | – Well, they probably are looking. – I don’t think so. | -或许他们正在找呢 -我可不那么认为 |
[05:42] | I bet they put up posters. | 他们肯定贴了寻人启事 |
[05:43] | I know for a fact they have not! | 我确定他们肯定没有 |
[05:45] | Those bastards! | 这帮混蛋 |
[05:48] | I hate them as well. | 我也对他们深恶痛绝 |
[05:51] | But you have a new family now, Hargo. | 但你现在有一个新的家庭了 哈哥 |
[05:53] | A family that understands your talent, | 一个赏识你的才华 |
[05:55] | a family that’s going to harness that talent for profit. | 并懂得利用你的才能获取利益的新家庭 |
[05:57] | – My profit? – Slow down. | -我的利益吗 -淡定 |
[06:00] | You’re going to be big, Hargo, so big it scares me. | 你会名声大噪的 哈哥 我只有仰慕的份儿 |
[06:03] | Well, what, like flipper boy big? | 能像鸭脚板男孩那么红不 |
[06:07] | Human pincushion big. | 像”人体针垫”那么红 |
[06:19] | I’m sensing… | 我感应到… |
[06:21] | that someone you love is missing. | 你们所爱的某人失踪了 |
[06:24] | How did you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[06:28] | You told her on the phone. | 你在电话里告诉过她 |
[06:31] | Did you bring me a lock of his hair? | 你有带他的一缕头发来吗 |
[06:34] | Uh, no, ma’am, I didn’t, | 大仙 我没有 |
[06:35] | but I’ve got some letters of his and, uh, | 但我带了他写的一些信 |
[06:38] | this is my wonderbra. It’s his sleep toy. | 以及我的胸罩 是他的睡前玩具哦 |
[06:44] | – Here’s a picture of him. – Oh, yes, yes. | -这是他的相片 -很好 很好 |
[06:47] | I’m getting some very strong vibrations from these. | 从这些物品中我得到很强烈的感应 |
[06:50] | Wait a minute. I’ve seen this guy. | 等等 我见过他 |
[06:52] | Here we go. | 瞎蒙吧你就 |
[06:54] | She’s havin’ a vision. | 她看到了幻像 |
[06:56] | No, no, I’m not. | 不 不 不是 |
[06:57] | I saw this guy at the Lapine county fair. | 我在拉帕因乡村集会上见过他 |
[07:01] | You saw him in your head. | 你在幻像中见过他 |
[07:03] | No, no. I saw him at the fair. He’s working there. | 不 我在集会上亲眼见过他 他在那儿工作 |
[07:06] | Well, why don’t you lay out some cards | 你为什么不摊开几张牌 |
[07:08] | and you can tell us more. | 再多告诉我们一些信息 |
[07:10] | Wait! No, no, no. She doesn’t need to lay out cards. | 等等 不不 她不需要摊开什么牌 |
[07:12] | We can go get Harry. Come on! | 我们可以去找哈里了 快点 |
[07:13] | Well. Tommy, I guess you were right. | 汤米 我想你说的没错 |
[07:16] | This woman is nothin’ but a sham. | 这女人就是个江湖骗子 |
[07:19] | Thank you. You’ve really been a big help. | 谢谢 你真是帮了大忙了 |
[07:22] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[07:28] | Losing my memory, bah! | 谁说我失去记忆了 |
[07:30] | I found the university with no trouble at all. | 我毫无困难地找到了学校 |
[07:34] | Good afternoon, Dr. Solomon. | 下午好啊 所罗门教授 |
[07:36] | And a fine afternoon it is, Gwen. | 确实是午后好时光啊 格温 |
[07:40] | Excuse me? | 你叫我什么 |
[07:41] | What? | 咋了 |
[07:42] | Oh, sorry. | 噢 抱歉 |
[07:44] | Eh, how do you pronounce your name? | 你叫什么来着 |
[07:46] | – Nina. – Yeah, I know that. | -尼娜 -对哦 我知道的 |
[07:50] | This isn’t my lipstick. | 这不是我的唇膏 |
[07:52] | That’s not your desk. | 那不是你的办公桌 |
[07:53] | I know that! | 我知道的 |
[07:55] | I was just looking for my lipstick. | 我只是在找我的唇膏 |
[07:59] | Oh, hi, Dick. | 嗨 迪克 |
[08:00] | Hi, there, pretty lady. | 嗨 你好啊 美女 |
[08:03] | Is there any news about Harry? | 有哈里的消息吗 |
[08:05] | News? What’s the last news you heard? | 消息 你最新听到的消息是什么 |
[08:08] | – That he’s still missing. – Who’s missing? | -他仍处于失踪状态 -谁失踪了 |
[08:10] | – Harry! – I know that. | -哈里 -我知道的 |
[08:13] | Now, uh, if you’ll excuse me, I have an appointment. | 现在 我先告辞了 有个约会 |
[08:15] | You can’t get out that way. | 你从那边可出不去 |
[08:17] | I know that. | 我知道的 |
[08:26] | Hi, guys. | 嗨 大家好啊 |
[08:28] | Hey, Hargo. | 嘿 哈哥 |
[08:30] | Kudos on your performance tonight, Hargo. | 你今晚的演出真赞啊 哈哥 |
[08:34] | Well, thank you, giganticus. | 多谢了 巨人哥 |
[08:36] | That’s nice to hear, | 听着真舒心啊 |
[08:38] | comin’ from the man that I would consider to be king. | 尤其是出自你 我心中的王者之口 |
[08:41] | Well, even the tallest man in the world | 即使是世上最高大威猛的人 |
[08:44] | will stoop to pay a compliment | 也会俯身赞美你 |
[08:46] | when it’s so well-deserved. | 因为你的确是实至名归 |
[08:48] | Oh, get outta here, ya nutball. | 噢 快出去吧 你个蠢货 |
[08:51] | You’re gonna make me cry. | 你搞的我都想哭了 |
[08:57] | We know where Harry is! | 我们知道哈里的下落了 |
[08:58] | We know where Harry is! | 我们知道哈里的下落了 |
[08:59] | We know where Harry is! | 我们知道哈里的下落了 |
[09:01] | We need to go to the Lapine county fair. | 我们得赶去拉帕因乡村集会 |
[09:04] | How’s Dick? | 迪克怎么样了 |
[09:04] | Oh, not so good. I thought he could use some fresh air, | 不太好 我觉得呼吸新鲜空气会对他有好处 |
[09:07] | so I sent him down to | 所以我让他 |
[09:08] | the old town road to pick up strawberries. | 去乡下采草莓去了 |
[09:14] | You’re back quick. | 你回来得真快呀 |
[09:16] | You want to know why I came back so fast? | 想知道我为什么回来得这么快吗 |
[09:20] | I got to the end of our driveway, | 我把车开到自家车道尽头 |
[09:21] | and I couldn’t remember which way to go. | 然后我忘了该往哪边开 |
[09:25] | I went into our backyard, | 我走进了自家后院 |
[09:27] | and nothing looked familiar to me. | 一切看上去都那么陌生 |
[09:29] | Not one damn tree. | 一草一木都那么陌生 |
[09:31] | Scared me half to death. | 吓得我半死 |
[09:35] | Snap out of it, ya old poop. | 赶紧缓过神来吧 老家伙 |
[09:37] | All right. Now get his jacket. We got to roll. | 好了 去拿他的外套 我们该出发了 |
[09:41] | Dick? | 迪克 |
[09:43] | Dick… | 迪克 |
[09:45] | I know how hard this has been on all of you, | 我知道你们最近的日子不好过 |
[09:48] | so I made you a casserole. | 所以我给你做了砂锅菜 |
[09:49] | What stinks? | 什么东西臭死了 |
[09:52] | – It’s got onions. – I can’t have onions. | -里面有洋葱 -我不能吃洋葱 |
[09:55] | Come on, Dick. We gotta get going. | 快点 迪克 我们该出发了 |
[09:57] | Get going?! What, you know where Harry is? | 出发? 你们知道哈里的下落了吗 |
[09:59] | If I did, will ya take that stink pot outta here? | 如果我知道 你能把这臭菜端走吗 |
[10:03] | Hey, mama made us a sackful of sandwiches for the trip. | 老妈给我们做了一袋三明治在路上吃 |
[10:06] | Now, you be careful at that fair. | 听好 你在集会上可得注意点 |
[10:08] | The moonshine, the mutant pigs, | 那里有私酿酒 变异猪 |
[10:11] | the ex-cons runnin’ the rides. | 蹲过班房的人大行其道 |
[10:12] | You’re not gonna wanna come back home. | 你会乐不思蜀的 |
[10:16] | Sally! What’s the big emergency? | 莎莉 出什么紧急状况了 |
[10:19] | Don, we need to go to the Lapine county fair, | 唐 我们得赶去拉帕因乡村集会 |
[10:21] | and Dick lost the keys to the car! | 迪克却把车钥匙弄丢了 |
[10:23] | I’d love to go. | 我很乐意一起去 |
[10:25] | No. There’s no room for you. | 不 没你的座位 |
[10:26] | We just need to borrow your squad car. | 我们只是要借你的警车一用 |
[10:28] | You can’t just take that car! It belongs to the cit– | 你不能开那辆车 那是属于市政… |
[10:30] | Hey, can we use the siren? Come on! | 我们能鸣警笛吗 快点 |
[10:32] | Only if you’re going over 80! | 只有时速超过80才可以 |
[10:34] | I’m afraid of Virginia Woolf! Me! | 我害怕弗吉尼亚·沃芙 就是我 |
[10:39] | How long do you think they’ll be gone? | 你觉得他们要出去多久 |
[10:41] | Well, usually when they take the squad car, | 通常他们借走警车 |
[10:43] | it’s 5, 6 hours. | 都会霸占五六个小时 |
[10:46] | And they think we’re just gonna sit here and wait. | 他们天真地以为我们会在这儿坐着干等 |
[10:49] | Well… | 反正… |
[10:50] | that’s what I usually do. | 我通常就是坐着干等 |
[10:55] | All right, he’s not in the arcade. | 好吧 他不在游乐中心 |
[10:57] | Oh, damn! | 该死 |
[10:58] | How are we supposed to find Harry | 我们怎样才能在 |
[11:00] | in this sea of blubber and B.O.?! | 胖子和狐臭的海洋中找到哈里啊 |
[11:03] | Well, all I know is, I’m gonna find me a good psychic. | 反正我只知道 要找个好灵媒 |
[11:07] | Not one that just… recognizes people. | 不能是直接认出人的那种 |
[11:11] | Hey, where did Dick go? | 迪克去哪儿了 |
[11:13] | Oh, great! | 靠 |
[11:14] | I told you we should have tied him to a tree! | 我早说过该把他捆在树上 |
[11:16] | Guess your weight for $1.00. | 一块钱猜体重啦 |
[11:19] | $1.00. Guess your weight? | 一块钱 要猜猜你的体重吗 |
[11:21] | Oh, all right, young man, you got a deal. | 好吧 年轻人 成交 |
[11:24] | 205. Step on the scale, please. | 猜你205磅 请上秤 |
[11:29] | Ah. 205, right on the button. I’ll be. | 205磅 不多不少 就是这样 |
[11:36] | Guess your weight for $1.00. | 猜体重啦 只需1块钱 |
[11:37] | $1.00. Guess your weight. | 1块钱 来猜体重啦 |
[11:39] | Well, you’re on. | 猜我吧 |
[11:48] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[11:51] | 205. Step on the scale, please. | 205磅 请上秤 |
[11:55] | You are good. | 你很牛嘛 |
[12:01] | Guess your weight? | 要猜猜体重吗 |
[12:06] | This should be interesting. How much? | 听着很有趣啊 多少钱 |
[12:09] | $5.00. | 5块 |
[12:10] | You got a customer. | 那我一定要试试 |
[12:24] | – Harry?! – Harry?! | -哈里 -哈里 |
[12:25] | People of earth, I am Hargo the alien. | 地球上的人们 我是外星人哈哥 |
[12:36] | – Oh, my god! – Oh, my god! | -我的天啊 -我的天啊 |
[12:43] | We are from a superior race. | 我们属于高级物种 |
[12:46] | Our brains are far more evolved than yours. | 我们的大脑比你们地球人发达的多 |
[12:51] | Why don’t we just grab him? | 为什么我们不直接掳走他 |
[12:53] | Good idea, bonehead! | “好”主意啊 笨蛋 |
[12:54] | Then we create even more of a scene. | 还嫌这场面不够大吗 |
[12:56] | I’m sorry! | 好吧我错了 |
[12:57] | We visited your tiny little planet thousands of years ago | 我们数千年前就拜访过你们的小星球了 |
[13:02] | and built the towering pyramids! | 还建造了高耸的金字塔 |
[13:05] | What? We didn’t build the pyramids. | 什么 金字塔可不是我们造的 |
[13:07] | We killed the dinosaurs. | 恐龙倒是被我们干掉的 |
[13:08] | We killed the dinosaurs? | 恐龙是我们干掉的吗 |
[13:10] | – Didn’t we? – Oh, whatever. | -不是吗 -管它呢 |
[13:13] | We come in peace. | 我们为和平而来 |
[13:14] | And only– | 只有… |
[13:16] | Incoming message from the big giant head! | 有新消息 来自大头伟哥 |
[13:19] | – Oh, no! – My god! | -不是吧 -老天啊 |
[13:20] | This is a good show. | 表演真精彩啊 |
[13:22] | It reminds me of George Gobel. | 让我想起了乔治·格波[著名喜剧演员] |
[13:25] | Stage one of brain shutdown is complete. | 脑功能停工第一步已经完成 |
[13:28] | Amygdaloid nucleus and thalamus will be disabled next | 除非你们的总指挥官呈交进度报告 |
[13:31] | unless your high commander files his status report. | 否则接下来将失去功能的是杏仁体和丘脑 |
[13:35] | Transmission ending in 3…2…1– | 传输即将终止 三 二 一 |
[13:43] | Oh, man! | 老天啊 |
[13:44] | Isn’t this great?! | 是不是很棒 |
[13:45] | My boyfriend is the king of the freaks, man! | 伙计们 我的男朋友是怪胎之王 |
[13:49] | Oh, yeah, baby, I’m watchin’ you! | 没错 宝贝 我正看着你呢 |
[13:52] | You’re lookin’ good up there! You’re lookin’ good! | 你在台上简直帅呆了 帅呆了啊 |
[13:58] | They are a strange family. | 他们确实是奇怪的一家人 |
[14:00] | So strange. | 太奇怪了 |
[14:02] | You know, they have a litter box. | 知道吗 他们有猫砂盒 |
[14:05] | But no cat. | 却没有养猫 |
[14:08] | Ok, how about this? | 听我说个更奇怪的 |
[14:10] | Dick saves his toenail clippings and | 迪克把剪下来的脚趾甲 |
[14:13] | puts them in a shredder | 收集起来放进碎纸机 |
[14:15] | ’cause he’s afraid of being cloned. | 因为他害怕被人拿去克隆 |
[14:18] | So odd. | 真古怪 |
[14:20] | So very…very odd. | 非常 非常 古怪 |
[14:22] | Why do we put up with ’em? | 为什么我们要忍受他们呢 |
[14:25] | Well, I know why you do, Don. | 我知道你为何愿意忍受 唐 |
[14:28] | I mean, how often does a super model fall into your lap? | 有几个高挑女郎会看上你个矮冬瓜呢 |
[14:31] | You won the lottery. No offense. | 你可是中彩了啊 无意冒犯 |
[14:34] | No. None taken. | 没事 我不介意 |
[14:36] | But you’ve got to admit, you’ve got lucky, too. | 但你必须承认 你也很幸运呢 |
[14:41] | Excuse me? | 怎么说 |
[14:42] | Come on, admit it, | 得了 承认吧 |
[14:44] | you’re a lonely schoolmarm in a one-horse town, | 你是孤僻小镇的寂寞师太 |
[14:46] | when along comes a crazy cowpoke | 突然来了个疯狂的老牛仔 |
[14:48] | sniffin’ around your petticoat. | 拜倒在你的石榴裙下 |
[14:51] | Did Dick tell you about our gunsmoke game? | 迪克把我们的角色扮演游戏告诉你了吗 |
[14:55] | No. | 没有 |
[14:56] | We don’t have one. | 我们不玩那游戏的 |
[15:00] | Let us in. | 让我们进去 |
[15:01] | You think you scare me? | 你以为能吓到我吗 |
[15:04] | You people look like…ants to me. | 你们在我看来 就跟蚂蚁一样 |
[15:08] | Let ’em in, giganticus. | 让他们进来 巨人哥 |
[15:13] | Well, if it isn’t the poor relations. | 哎呀 这不是我那帮穷亲戚嘛 |
[15:18] | I knew you’d come around as soon as | 我就知道你们一发现我红了 |
[15:21] | you found out I was a star. | 就会投奔过来的 |
[15:23] | Oh, hello, Vicki. | 你好啊 薇琪 |
[15:25] | Harry, I’ve always longed for a life in show business. | 哈里 我一直梦想着能踏入演艺圈 |
[15:30] | The big crowds, the bright lights. | 攒动的人群 耀眼的聚光灯 |
[15:32] | And you know what’s funny? | 而且好笑的是 |
[15:34] | I don’t even mind the stench of manure. | 我甚至都不介意肥料的臭味 |
[15:37] | Well, well, well, if it isn’t Vicki Dubcek. | 哎呀呀 这不是薇琪·杜布切克嘛 |
[15:41] | Long time, no see. | 好久不见啊 |
[15:43] | I’m afraid that you have the wrong Vicki Dubcek. | 恐怕你们是认错人了吧 |
[15:46] | Nope. Haven’t changed a bit. | 不可能 你一点没变 |
[15:55] | Look, Harry, Dick is in trouble. | 听着 哈里 迪克遇到麻烦了 |
[15:58] | His brain is going, and you’re our only hope! | 他的大脑不正常了 你是我们唯一的希望 |
[16:01] | You have to send in that status report! | 你必须把进度报告交上去 |
[16:03] | No! You can’t boss me around anymore. | 不 你再也别想对我指手画脚了 |
[16:06] | You–you people didn’t even put up posters! | 你们甚至都没为我贴寻人启事 |
[16:10] | No! I call the shots now. | 不 现在一切由我做主 |
[16:13] | Look, Harry– | 听着 哈里 |
[16:14] | Silence! | 闭嘴 |
[16:15] | It’s Hargo the alien to you. | 我是外星人哈哥 |
[16:19] | Is there a problem here, Hargo? | 有什么麻烦吗 哈哥 |
[16:21] | No. I think we’re through. | 没有 我们没什么好谈的了 |
[16:25] | Hey, you’re a tall, cool drink of water. | 你真是个高大水灵的妹子啊 |
[16:28] | Let me ask you something. Can you eat glass? | 我来问你点事 你能吃玻璃吗 |
[16:31] | Yes, I can. | 是的 当然可以 |
[16:37] | And no, I won’t. | 但我不会吃的 |
[16:53] | So you’re the little menace | 是你个小讨厌 |
[16:54] | who keeps leaving your tricycle in my driveway. | 总把你的三轮车停在我的车道上吧 |
[16:58] | Next time, you’re not getting it back. | 下次 我可不会还给你了 |
[17:01] | Ah, it’s not your fault. | 不 不是你的错 |
[17:04] | You’ve got lousy parents. | 是你爹娘不称职 |
[17:08] | I should have known they would have brought in the big guns. | 我早该猜到他们会把老大也带过来 |
[17:12] | Mr. Tip-tip, could you give us a moment alone? | 拍拍猴 能让我们单独谈谈吗 |
[17:16] | Maybe you could go get a mint. | 我看你还是来块口香糖吧 |
[17:24] | Look, Dick, you can just save your breath, Ok? | 听着 迪克 你不用劝我了 |
[17:28] | I can’t answer the big giant head. | 我不能回复大头伟哥 |
[17:30] | ‘Cause if I do, then he’ll stop contacting me. | 因为一旦我回复了 他就不会再联系我了 |
[17:33] | And then my act is over. I’m finished. | 那我的演艺生涯就到此结束 我也完了 |
[17:36] | No. I’m lookin’ out for me. | 不行 我要为自己着想 |
[17:38] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[17:41] | Oh, don’t give me that! | 别跟我来这套 |
[17:44] | Come on. I’m just the same guy I always was, | 拜托 我还是一如从前的那个我啊 |
[17:47] | – only smarter. – I don’t know who you are. | -不过聪明多了 -我不知道你是谁 |
[17:50] | Why, because I’m living for myself for a change? | 为什么 就因为我变的为自己的利益打算吗 |
[17:54] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁啊 |
[17:59] | You want to know who I am? | 你想知道我是谁 |
[18:01] | I’ll tell ya who I am! | 那我就告诉你我是谁 |
[18:04] | I don’t know anymore, Dick! | 我也搞不清了 迪克 |
[18:07] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[18:09] | Now you’re hurting me. | 你弄疼我了[伤害] |
[18:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:13] | I’ve been selfish. | 我是很自私 |
[18:15] | What have I been thinkin’? | 我是哪根筋烧坏了啊 |
[18:24] | Pardon me, Dick, | 不好意思 迪克 |
[18:25] | but I’ve got a show to do. | 我得去表演了 |
[18:37] | That’s a magnificent sweater. | 这件毛衣真是不错 |
[18:50] | People of earth, I am Hargo the alien. | 地球上的人们 我是外星人哈哥 |
[18:54] | No. That’s my dentist. | 不 他是我的牙医 |
[18:59] | I come from a galaxy | 我所来自的星系 |
[19:01] | far, far– | 很远 很远… |
[19:06] | Y’know, I’d like to try something a little different tonight | 算了 如果可以的话 我想今晚 |
[19:09] | if I could. | 表演点新鲜节目 |
[19:11] | Now, you’ve all seen the big giant head call me. | 你们都看过大头伟哥联络我的情形 |
[19:15] | But you haven’t seen me call the big giant head. | 但你们没看过我联络大头伟哥 |
[19:18] | Let’s call him, shall we? | 让我们来联络他一回吧 |
[19:21] | No. It’ll be great. | 别担心 会很精彩的 |
[19:23] | I’m just gonna make a little phone call– | 我只要打个小电话 |
[19:26] | Transmission line’s open for the big giant head. | 联络大头伟哥 通讯已建立 |
[19:31] | Wh-why is he changing the act? | 他为什么换了表演内容 |
[19:33] | That act was gold! | 以前的表演多精彩啊 |
[19:38] | Your status report has been received. | 已收到你们的进度报告 |
[19:45] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[19:47] | Dick! | 迪克 |
[19:48] | What are you doing up there?! | 你在台上干什么呢 |
[19:49] | Get off that stage this instant! | 立刻给我下来 |
[19:51] | – He’s back! – And he’s pissed. | -他恢复正常了 -而且气得鼻子冒烟 |
[19:53] | What a loss. | 可惜啊 |
[19:54] | Hey, shut up! Shut up! Give him a break! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 让他喘口气 |
[19:57] | After all the joy he’s brought into your dismal lives, | 他给你们郁闷的生活带来了多少乐趣 |
[19:59] | you ingrates! | 忘恩负义的东西 |
[20:02] | Harry! We’re so glad you’re back! | 哈里 真高兴你回来了 |
[20:04] | – Glad you’re safe, man. – Thanks. | -很高兴你安然无恙 老兄 -谢谢 |
[20:05] | Why the hell am I wearing a diaper?! | 我他妈怎么穿着纸尿裤啊 |
[20:13] | That must be them. | 肯定是他们回来了 |
[20:15] | Ok, let’s get this thing straight. | 听着 我们要把话说清楚 |
[20:16] | We are not gonna let them keep | 我们绝不能再被他们拖着 |
[20:18] | dragging us into their insanity. | 陪他们一起疯疯癫癫的 |
[20:19] | Damn right! | 举双手赞同 |
[20:21] | This magnificent rottweiler’s taking off the choke chain | 从现在开始 英勇的德国猎犬 |
[20:24] | starting right now! | 要摆脱控制了 |
[20:26] | Follow my lead. | 听我指挥 |
[20:29] | Hey, Don. | 嘿 唐 |
[20:30] | Sally. | 莎莉 |
[20:31] | Miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[20:34] | Don! | 唐 |
[20:35] | Aw, shut up! | 闭嘴吧你 |
[20:36] | Hey! Harry’s back! | 嘿 哈里回来了 |
[20:39] | In the house! | 回家啦 |
[20:41] | Harry, where were you?! | 哈里 你去哪儿了 |
[20:42] | Oh, it’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[20:44] | Hey, you know what? You and I ought to take a shower. | 不如 我们去洗鸳鸯浴吧 |
[20:46] | ‘Cause you smell like a monkey. | 因为你闻着跟猴子一样 |
[20:54] | Tommy, where was Harry? | 汤米 哈里去哪儿了 |
[20:56] | A freak show. | 怪胎秀 |
[20:57] | You know, bearded ladies, Siamese twins–the usual. | 你懂的 胡须女 连体双胞胎之类的 |
[21:00] | Why won’t anyone tell me anything?! | 为什么大家都不告诉我真相 |
[21:04] | I’m sorry, Mary. | 对不起 玛丽 |
[21:05] | Things have been a little crazy, | 最近事情有些疯狂 |
[21:06] | and I haven’t exactly been myself. | 我也有点不正常 |
[21:09] | I hope you can forgive me. | 希望你能原谅我 |
[21:11] | Well, Dick, I–I don’t think I can. | 迪克 我觉得我做不到 |
[21:15] | What do you say you and I go down to Blascott’s? | 我们去布兰斯卡餐馆怎么样 |
[21:17] | I’ll tell you the whole story over a warm glass of brandy. | 美酒交错之间 我会把来龙去脉都告诉你的 |
[21:21] | Oh, that sounds nice. | 听起来不错 |
[21:24] | Let me just change out of this diaper, huh? | 等我先把纸尿裤脱掉 |
[21:37] | Harry, I couldn’t help but notice the way | 哈里 我不小心看到 |
[21:39] | that bearded lady was lookin’ at you. | 胡须女看你的眼神很暧昧 |
[21:42] | Tell me the truth. | 告诉我实话吧 |
[21:43] | Did anything happen between the two of you? | 你们两个之间有一腿吗 |
[21:46] | Vicki, a man gets awful lonely on the road. | 薇琪 一个男人孤身在外难免寂寞难耐 |
[21:50] | And I can’t say that I wasn’t tempted. | 我必须承认自己确实受到了诱惑 |
[21:53] | But every time I came close, | 但每当我想”破戒”的时候 |
[21:55] | there was just one thing | 有个东西始终 |
[21:56] | that I couldn’t get out of my mind. | 在我的脑海里挥之不去 |
[21:58] | Oh, Harry. | 噢 哈里 |
[22:00] | Me? | 我吗 |
[22:01] | No. She had a beard. | 不是 是她的胡子 |