时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Hello, Lucy. | 你好 露西 |
[00:12] | That’s a new tip cup, isn’t it? | 那个是新小费罐吧 |
[00:15] | Yes. | 是 |
[00:16] | I thought so. | 我想也是 |
[00:19] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[00:24] | How in the world did she get the nickname sunshine? | 她外号怎么会叫”阳光”呢 |
[00:28] | I was joking, Dick. | 我那是开玩笑的 迪克 |
[00:30] | Oh, that’s clever. | 有才 |
[00:33] | What I’m about to say may be repeated to no one. | 下面我所说的话不能对任何人提及 |
[00:37] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[00:42] | I was in the chancellor’s office, | 我刚才在校长办公室 |
[00:44] | and they were discussing the vacancy left by Dean Sumner. | 他们在讨论接替萨姆纳院长的人选 |
[00:47] | Mary, I have it on excellent authority | 玛丽 我可以负责任地告诉你 |
[00:50] | that you have been selected as | 你已被选为下任 |
[00:51] | the new Dean of the school of arts and sciences. | 文理学院的院长了 |
[00:55] | Me?!! | 我吗 |
[00:57] | – Me? – You. | -真是我 -就是你 |
[00:59] | I’m the new Dean? | 我是新任院长 |
[01:02] | You’re the new Dean. | 你是新院长了 |
[01:06] | Remember, not a word to anyone. | 切记 一定要保密 |
[01:11] | Watch out, you idiot! | 当心点 你个白痴 |
[01:13] | You’ve just bumped into the new Dean! | 你刚撞到新院长了 |
[01:54] | Me, too, pumpkin. | 我也是 小南瓜 |
[01:56] | I can’t wait. Bye. | 我等不及了 拜 |
[01:58] | Oh, so you’re seeing Don tonight? | 今晚要和唐约会吗 |
[02:01] | Seein’ him? I’m losin’ my virginity to him. | 不光约会 我要把初夜给他 |
[02:04] | I can come back. | 要不我先回避吧 |
[02:06] | Oh, no you don’t. You just fix that thing. | 没关系 你只管把那个修好 |
[02:09] | Sally, this is gonna be a night | 莎莉 这将会是一个 |
[02:12] | you’ll remember for the rest of your life. | 你永生难忘的夜晚 |
[02:15] | You know, I’ll never forget the night | 我永远也不会忘记 |
[02:16] | that I lost my virginity | 我的首发 |
[02:18] | to, uh… | 是跟… |
[02:19] | oh, what’s-her-name over at the place. | 某女在某地破的 |
[02:24] | Magic! | 太奇妙了 |
[02:26] | Yes, it’s a special time. | 是啊 春宵难忘 |
[02:28] | Do you know what you’re going to be wearing? | 想好今晚穿什么了吗 |
[02:29] | Not a lot. | 不会穿太多 |
[02:31] | You know what I’m sayin’, uh, uh… | 你懂我的意思吧… |
[02:32] | – What’s your name? – Freddy. | -你叫什么来着 -弗雷迪 |
[02:33] | You know what I’m sayin’, Freddy? | 你懂我的意思吧 弗雷迪 |
[02:35] | I think so. | 也许吧 |
[02:39] | You know, Sally, | 莎莉 |
[02:40] | sex isn’t always all it’s cracked up to be. | 其实性爱的乐趣被人吹得有些过了 |
[02:43] | How would you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[02:46] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[02:48] | Well, Dubby’s my expert. | 杜比会传授我经验的 |
[02:50] | This little lady told me | 这位小妇人跟我说 |
[02:53] | she lost her virginity 14 times, huh? | 她破过十四次处 |
[02:59] | Wait. Is that possible? | 等会儿 怎么可能 |
[03:02] | No, but a girl’s got to be mindful of her reputation. | 不可能 不过女孩子家要保持名誉嘛 |
[03:07] | Well, Sally, we knew that this time would come someday, | 莎莉 我们知道早晚都有这一天 |
[03:10] | so we wanted to make sure that you had protection. | 所以我们希望你能做好防护措施 |
[03:23] | See ya. | 再见 |
[03:24] | Oh, uh, Nina… | 等等 尼娜 |
[03:24] | now that you’re going to Mary’s new office and leaving me, | 你即将离开我 去玛丽的新办公室了 |
[03:28] | I want to wish you luck and tell you | 我祝福你 并且我要对你说 |
[03:30] | I’ve never been happy with your work. | 我对你的工作从来没满意过 |
[03:33] | And now that I’m leaving, I want you to know | 在此离别之际 我也告诉你 |
[03:36] | you can kiss my black behind. | 你丫咋想关我屁事 |
[03:43] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[03:44] | Hello, Mary. | 你好 玛丽 |
[03:45] | Oh, Dick, you don’t have to call me Dean. | 迪克 你不必叫我院长 |
[03:49] | I didn’t. I said, “Hello, Mary.” | 我没有 我说的是”你好 玛丽” |
[03:51] | Oh, good. Because nothing’s changed. | 很好 因为一切照旧 |
[03:53] | I’m still Mary. | 我还是玛丽 |
[03:55] | It’s just that I got a major promotion | 只不过现在我身居要职 |
[03:57] | to a position of genuine authority, | 实权在握 |
[03:59] | so if you’d wanted to call me Dean, I’d understand, | 所以如果你想叫我院长 我理解 |
[04:02] | but you don’t have to. | 但真的不必的 |
[04:04] | – I didn’t. – Good. | -我没叫 -很好 |
[04:08] | This office is amazing, Mary. | 这间办公室太漂亮了 玛丽 |
[04:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:12] | I especially like your new ceramic fish. | 你这个新瓷鱼我特喜欢 |
[04:16] | – What is that? – It’s a gift. | -什么啊那是 -就职礼物 |
[04:18] | You know what would go beautifully with that? | 你知道配上什么东西比较好吗 |
[04:21] | This. | 这个 |
[04:22] | Oh, you have such a good eye. | 你眼光真好 |
[04:24] | I’ll go get the rest of my stuff. | 我去搬其余的东西 |
[04:26] | Good. I’ll give you a hand. | 好的 我帮你 |
[04:34] | Smell this one. | 闻闻这个 |
[04:36] | Ok, now, smell it on. | 好了 再闻闻这里 |
[04:40] | Stop smelling her! | 别闻了 |
[04:41] | Hi, Don. | 来啦 唐 |
[04:43] | Sally, what are you doing? | 莎莉 你干嘛呢 |
[04:45] | Oh, I got some great stuff for tonight. | 我为今晚准备了些好东西 |
[04:46] | Look, almond body lotion. | 你看 杏仁味的润肤乳 |
[04:49] | I’m gonna smell like a big almond. | 会让我闻着就像一颗大杏仁 |
[04:53] | Almonds are good. | 杏仁很好闻 |
[04:54] | Yeah. Oh, and check this one out. | 是啊 再看看这个 |
[04:55] | When you blow on it, it gets hotter. | 涂上后再吹气 会越来越热 |
[05:01] | Sally, Sally, could you come over here? | 莎莉 你过来一下 |
[05:02] | Oh, sure, I’ll just um– | 好的 我先… |
[05:04] | Hey, you don’t have any venereal diseases, do you, Don? | 你没有性病吧 唐 |
[05:06] | No! | 没有 |
[05:08] | Good ’cause I’m lookin’ forward to tonight, | 很好 虽然我今晚想得到很多 |
[05:10] | but not that much. | 但是不想得到那么多 |
[05:12] | – You know what I’m say, guys. – Yeah. | -同志们懂的 -懂 |
[05:13] | Will you go away?! | 都给我闪人 |
[05:16] | Sally, I appreciate your comin’ down here, | 莎莉 我很感谢你能过来 |
[05:19] | but, you know, until the clock strikes 5:00, | 但是我要五点 |
[05:22] | I’m still on duty. | 才能下班 |
[05:25] | I also got this for tonight. | 这也是为今晚准备的 |
[05:27] | Rico, I’m takin’ a personal day. | 瑞克 我要请事假 |
[05:30] | But the shift’s over in 10 minutes. | 还有十分钟就换班了 |
[05:32] | I said I’m takin’ a personal day. | 我说了我要请事假 |
[05:35] | Bye, guys. | 同志们再见 |
[05:36] | My office is so empty without you. | 没有你 我的办公室好空旷 |
[05:39] | Well… | 那… |
[05:41] | how about a new couch to brighten things up? | 要不在这儿放张沙发点缀一下 |
[05:44] | Can you do that? | 可以吗 |
[05:46] | Oh, sure. Just call the warehouse | 当然了 给仓库打个电话 |
[05:47] | and tell them Dean Albright said you could have a new couch. | 就说欧布莱特院长说了 你可以领个新沙发 |
[05:50] | – And maybe a chair? – Sure. | -再加把椅子行吗 -可以啊 |
[05:52] | And some sporty throw pillows | 再来些漂亮的抱枕 |
[05:54] | to add a splash of color? | 添加一点色彩 |
[05:56] | Make it so! | 随你的便 |
[05:59] | Oh, this is unreal. | 太荡漾了 |
[06:01] | And my girlfriend’s the Dean! | 我女朋友是院长 |
[06:03] | My girlfriend’s the Dean! | 我女朋友是院长 |
[06:05] | I’m the Dean! | 我就是院长 |
[06:13] | Phelps, take the day off. | 菲尔普斯 放你一天假 |
[06:16] | Thank you, Dr. Solomon. | 谢谢 所罗门教授 |
[06:21] | So, Ron, how are the designs for my office coming? | 罗恩 我的办公室设计的怎么样了 |
[06:25] | Dick, let me be up front with you. | 迪克 我先告诉你哦 |
[06:28] | There are people who are going to tell you | 会有人说你不适合 |
[06:30] | not to go Louis XIV. | 路易十四的风格 |
[06:32] | I’m not those people. | 但我是不会那么说的 |
[06:34] | Good. I hate those people. | 很好 我讨厌那些人 |
[06:37] | Carry on, my good man. | 继续加油 好哥们 |
[06:39] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你干嘛呢你 |
[06:41] | Refilling my drink. | 续杯啊 |
[06:42] | No free refills. | 不提供免费续杯 |
[06:44] | Oh, is that a fact? | 是吗 |
[06:45] | That’s a fact. | 就是 |
[06:47] | Do you know who you’re dealing with? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[06:48] | Unfortunately. | 认识你算点背 |
[06:51] | That’s it! | 够了 |
[06:52] | By the power vested in me by the Dean of arts and sciences, | 我以文理学院院长赋予我的权力宣布 |
[06:55] | you’re fired! Pack your bags, princess! | 开除你 卷铺盖走人 恶厨娘 |
[06:57] | The free ride’s over. You are out of here! | 好日子到头了 你不用来上班了 |
[07:04] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:08] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[07:10] | Oh, if you only knew what you’ve been eating all this time. | 你要是知道我给你上的菜里有啥料 你就会懂了 |
[07:16] | The joke’s on you. | 别瞎得意了 |
[07:18] | I may have eaten it, | 我吃是吃了 |
[07:19] | but never once did I ever… | 但是我绝对没有… |
[07:21] | keep it down. | 咽下去过 |
[08:24] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[08:28] | Happy? | 昨晚爽吗 |
[08:31] | It’s on you. Yeah. | 爽 多亏了你 |
[08:33] | Me, too-ski. | 我也是 |
[08:52] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[09:03] | So maybe it wasn’t the best idea | 看来给莎莉开惊喜派对 |
[09:05] | to throw Sally a surprise party. | 可能不太好哈 |
[09:06] | Tommy, maybe you’d like to lose your virginity | 汤米 也许你不喜欢自己的家人 |
[09:09] | without your family jumping out and yelling, | 在你破处后跳出来为你欢呼 |
[09:11] | but I know I wouldn’t. | 但是我喜欢 |
[09:12] | Oh, Sally, are you ok? | 莎莉 你还好吗 |
[09:15] | Yeah. What’s for breakfast? | 好着呢 早饭吃什么 |
[09:17] | We are so proud of your entrance into womanhood | 我们为你迈入熟女行列而骄傲 |
[09:20] | that we got you this plaque. Tommy? | 特颁发你此奖牌 汤米 |
[09:22] | “Hats off to you, employee of the week.” | “向你致敬 本周明星员工” |
[09:26] | Speech! Speech! | 说两句吧 |
[09:31] | Isn’t there something you want to tell us about last night? | 昨晚的事你有什么要汇报的 |
[09:37] | Ok, uh… | 好吧 |
[09:41] | could ya take the hat off first? | 你能先把帽子摘下来吗 |
[09:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:47] | Well, so, I– I went out… | 我 我出门后… |
[09:49] | and I met Don at the police station, | 在警局跟唐碰了面 |
[09:54] | uh…uh… | 再后来… |
[09:57] | well, here I am! | 我就在这儿了 |
[09:58] | Ooh! Cereal. | 哟 麦片 |
[10:00] | – Come on! – Hold on a minute, Missy! | -不是吧 -少来这套 小姐 |
[10:02] | Aren’t you leaving something out? | 你是不是有什么漏说了 |
[10:04] | I don’t think so. | 没有吧 |
[10:05] | About losin’ your virginity, | 关于你破处的事嘛 |
[10:06] | you big knucklehead. | 你个呆子 |
[10:10] | I can’t tell you about that. | 我不能告诉你们 |
[10:12] | Well, why not? | 为什么呢 |
[10:13] | I don’t know. I just can’t. | 我不知道 就是不能说 |
[10:15] | It’s none of your business! | 不关你们的事 |
[10:16] | Of course it’s our business! | 当然关我们的事 |
[10:17] | This is what we do. This is why we’re here on earth. | 这是我们的任务 也是来地球的目的 |
[10:20] | I told you all about my first night with Mary, | 我跟玛丽初夜的全过程我都汇报了 |
[10:22] | every disgusting little detail, | 包括了每个恶心的细节 |
[10:24] | no matter how much you begged me to stop. | 你们求我闭嘴我都没闭 |
[10:26] | Yeah, and now it’s your turn, so spill! | 就是 现在轮到你了 快说啦 |
[10:28] | Why do you guys even care so much? | 你们怎么就这么八卦呢 |
[10:30] | Because a–it’s real dirty, | 首先 够黄够刺激 |
[10:32] | and b–you won’t tell us! | 其次 因为你卖关子 |
[10:33] | It’s like the less you tell me, the more I want to know! | 你越是不肯说 我们就越想知道 |
[10:38] | Well, you’re never gonna know. | 你们永远都不会知道的 |
[10:44] | Oh, now I wanna know even more. | 现在我更想知道了 |
[10:52] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[10:54] | Oh, Mary? | 玛丽丽 |
[10:55] | Come to bed, my little tangerine. | 该上床了 小甜橘 |
[10:59] | I can’t. I’m still working. | 不行 我还在工作呢 |
[11:01] | But it’s late, mutton chop. | 可是已经很晚了 小羊排 |
[11:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:04] | Daddy needs a kiss-kiss. | 爹地想要个香吻 |
[11:07] | Well, daddy’s not going to get a kiss-kiss | 香吻你就别指望了 |
[11:09] | ’cause I’m still cleaning up the mess you made with Lucy. | 我还在收拾你开除露西的烂摊子呢 |
[11:13] | Oh, that. | 那件事啊 |
[11:14] | Dick, she filed a grievance! | 迪克 她提出申诉了 |
[11:17] | I had to fire her, Mary. She flouted our authority. | 我必须得开除她 玛丽 她藐视了我们的权力 |
[11:20] | Our authority? | 我们的权力 |
[11:23] | You don’t have any authority. | 你根本就没什么权力 |
[11:25] | I’m the Dean, not you. | 我是院长 你不是 |
[11:27] | Me. Me–Dean, you–Boyfriend. | 我才是院长 你只是我的男朋友 |
[11:32] | Tomorrow morning, | 明天早上 |
[11:33] | you are going to convince her to take her job back. | 你去劝她回来复职 |
[11:35] | Why do I have to do it? | 为什么嘛 |
[11:36] | Oh, you’re incredible. | 你真是不可理喻 |
[11:38] | First you give Dr. Strudwick a raise, | 先是给斯塔威克教授涨工资 |
[11:41] | then you carpet the men’s room. | 然后又在男厕所里铺地毯 |
[11:43] | It was so echoey. | 厕所回声太大了嘛 |
[11:46] | Dick, I have been Dean exactly one day, | 迪克 我才当了一天的院长 |
[11:50] | and, thanks to you, | 就因为你 |
[11:51] | I have already been dressed down by the chancellor. | 我新官上任就被校长训了一顿 |
[11:54] | Fine. If it will make you feel better, | 好吧 如果能让你高兴 |
[11:56] | – I’ll take care of Lucy. – Thank you. | -我会去劝露西的 -谢了 |
[11:58] | Now will you come to bed, | 现在你该上床了吧 |
[12:00] | my little wisp of cheesecloth? | 我的小抹布 |
[12:03] | No, but I’ll see you at the office tomorrow. | 不行 明早在我办公室见吧 |
[12:06] | Fine. | 算你狠 |
[12:07] | So long. | 晚安 |
[12:11] | It’s my bedroom. | 这是我的卧室 |
[12:12] | Then I guess it’s the couch for you. | 看来你得睡沙发了 |
[12:17] | Guess again. | 再说一遍 |
[12:19] | Oh! Then it’s a fancy hotel room, is it? | 不然你还想睡高级酒店啊 |
[12:22] | It’s your butt out the door! | 该出去的人是你 |
[12:24] | That’s it! I’m leaving! | 我受够了 我走了 |
[12:27] | I just kicked you out. | 是我把你赶出去的 |
[12:28] | Too bad. I wasn’t listening. | 真不幸 我刚没听到 |
[12:33] | Please… | 求求你 |
[12:34] | let me stay. | 让我留下吧 |
[12:36] | Out! | 出去 |
[12:37] | That’s it! I’m leaving! | 我受够了 我走了 |
[12:44] | Dear diary, I’m so confused. | 亲爱的日记本 我迷茫了 |
[12:47] | I’ve always been able to tell you everything, | 我对你一向无话不说 |
[12:50] | so, here it goes… | 开始吧 |
[12:51] | Last night– | 昨晚… |
[12:54] | Last night… | 昨晚… |
[12:56] | Don and I– | 我和唐… |
[12:58] | we– | 我们… |
[13:01] | Why are you being so nosy? | 你怎么这么爱管闲事呢 |
[13:03] | Why can’t you just leave me alone? | 你怎么就不能放过我呢 |
[13:13] | What do you think Don did to her? | 你觉得唐对她做了什么 |
[13:16] | I don’t know, | 不知道 |
[13:17] | but I think it’s time we found him | 但我觉得是时候去找他 |
[13:19] | and opened up a little can of whup-ass. | 然后狠狠抽丫一顿 |
[13:25] | Hello, boys. | 你们好啊 |
[13:27] | Why don’t you save the sweet talk for the ladies, Don? | 把你那套泡妞嘴脸收起来吧 唐 |
[13:29] | Yeah. Did you think we wouldn’t know? | 就是 你以为我们会不知道吗 |
[13:32] | Did you think we wouldn’t find out? | 你以为我们发现不了吗 |
[13:34] | Stupid! | 愚昧 |
[13:36] | What’s the matter? Is Sally Ok? | 怎么了 莎莉还好吗 |
[13:39] | She’s a mess! | 她神经错乱了 |
[13:40] | And we want to know why. | 我们想知道原因 |
[13:42] | Well, what did she tell you? | 她跟你们怎么说的 |
[13:43] | Nothin’. That’s the problem. | 啥也没说 这就是问题所在 |
[13:45] | Well, how do you know something’s wrong? | 那你们怎么知道她出问题了 |
[13:46] | Because she tells us everything about you. | 因为以前你的事她什么都说 |
[13:48] | The way you wear your hat… | 你戴帽子什么样啊 |
[13:49] | The way you sip your tea, | 你喝茶什么样啊 |
[13:51] | – the way your smile just beams, – the way you sing off-key. | -你一笑多灿烂啊 -你唱歌多跑调啊 |
[13:54] | – No, no. – Yes! | -不是吧 -正是 |
[13:55] | She tells us everything, | 她什么都跟我们讲 |
[13:57] | and you can’t take that away from me. | 你不能夺走我的知情权 |
[14:01] | I would never do anything to harm Sally. | 我怎么会伤害莎莉呢 |
[14:03] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[14:05] | Oh, yeah? Well, then, why isn’t she talkin’? | 是吗 那她怎么不肯说呢 |
[14:07] | I don’t know! That’s her business! | 我怎么知道 那是她的事 |
[14:08] | Why, I oughta– Ok. | 咋地 找抽…我淡定 |
[14:12] | All right, we’ll play the little game your way. | 很好 你要想玩 我们奉陪 |
[14:16] | But, remember, we’re watchin’ you, | 记住 我们盯着你呢 |
[14:18] | 24 hours a day. | 全天候监视 |
[14:19] | I thought we were gonna go see a movie. | 咱还要去看电影呢 |
[14:21] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[14:31] | Lucy, please, sit down. I summoned you here | 露西 请坐 我请你过来 |
[14:34] | because there seems to have been a little misunderstanding. | 因为咱之前貌似有点小误会 |
[14:38] | Somehow you got the impression that I fired you. | 你误以为我把你开除了 |
[14:45] | Oh, you mean like when you said, | 你当时说的挺清楚的嘛 |
[14:48] | “Pack your bags, princess, | “卷铺盖走人 恶厨娘 |
[14:49] | the free ride is over”? | 好日子已经到头了” |
[14:51] | Well, I’m not saying the misunderstanding | 我没说误会的产生 |
[14:55] | is entirely your fault. | 都是你的错 |
[14:58] | Let’s try another approach. | 咱换个思维考虑 |
[14:59] | Cut the bull, doc. | 有话就直说吧 教授 |
[15:02] | You want me to drop my grievance | 你想要我撤销申诉 |
[15:03] | so you can get your sorry butt off the chopping block. | 然后你就能自保了是不 |
[15:05] | Ahh, poor thing. | 可怜人哪 |
[15:07] | I see the mashed potato fumes have gone to your brain. | 我看得出你的大脑已如土豆泥一般 |
[15:11] | What? | 什么 |
[15:13] | Look, things happened that maybe shouldn’t have happened. | 发生了不该发生的事 |
[15:16] | I’m not here to place blame. | 我不是要推摊责任 |
[15:18] | But I’m sure we can reach an agreement | 但我相信只要你能端正态度 |
[15:21] | just as soon as you substantially change your attitude. | 我们就一定能达成共识的 |
[15:25] | I don’t have to change my attitude for you. | 我用不着端正什么态度 |
[15:28] | Ok! I tried to give you a second chance, | 好吧 我给了你第二次机会 |
[15:31] | but you blew it! Out you go! You’re fired! | 被你搞砸了 滚出去 你被开除了 |
[15:34] | You can’t fire me. You don’t have the power. | 你不能开除我 你没那权力 |
[15:38] | Oh, I don’t, do I not? | 我没有吗 是吗 |
[15:39] | No, you don’t! | 你没有 |
[15:41] | And you never did. | 你压根儿就没有过 |
[15:42] | Now, isn’t that right? | 我说的没错吧 |
[15:44] | Please, let there be an earthquake. | 拜托 快来场地震 |
[15:45] | Let there be an earthquake. | 快来场地震啊 |
[15:49] | Pardon me. I gotta make a call to my lawyer. | 失陪了 我要给律师打个电话 |
[15:55] | So… | 这么说 |
[15:56] | you’re gonna cut me out of your will, are you? | 你想把我从你遗嘱里剔除是吧 |
[15:59] | Well, I can do the same! You’re out! | 我也剔了你 没你的份儿了 |
[16:04] | I am so screwed. | 这下我惨了 |
[16:08] | Sally. | 莎莉 |
[16:09] | Don. | 唐 |
[16:10] | I’ve been goin’ nuts. Are you all right? | 我都要急疯了 你没事吧 |
[16:12] | Oh, Don… | 唐 |
[16:13] | I’ve never been happier in my life. | 我这辈子从没这么幸福过 |
[16:16] | I just wish I could enjoy it, | 我真想尽情享受 |
[16:18] | but I can’t because I’m too busy freakin’ out! | 但是不行 因为我一直在纠结 |
[16:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:24] | Well, it’s like… | 就像是 |
[16:26] | you know when you buy a new pair of stiletto heels? | 你知道新买一双超高高跟鞋的感觉吗 |
[16:33] | Well, go on. | 接着说吧 |
[16:35] | And they’re really great, | 真的很漂亮 |
[16:36] | and everybody says they’re really great, | 大家都说漂亮 |
[16:38] | and “Why don’t you just get ’em? They’re so great.” | 还劝我说 “试试吧 多漂亮” |
[16:39] | So you finally take the plunge, | 最后你决定冒险一试 |
[16:41] | and you love ’em. They’re perfect, | 试完顿时爱上了 太合适了 |
[16:42] | and they’re surprisingly comfortable, | 穿着也非常舒服 |
[16:43] | but then all of a sudden you realize, | 但后来你突然意识到 |
[16:44] | “What have I done? I’m up so high, | 我做什么呢 我太高了呀 |
[16:46] | and what’s up ahead of me?” | 穿着高跟鞋怎么生活呢 |
[16:47] | “The world is full of escalators and heating grates | 到处是自动扶梯 格状暖气井盖 |
[16:50] | and sod, and what if I’m not able to handle all that?” | 还有草皮 鞋跟太高多危险 |
[16:56] | Well, Sally, you’re so tall, | 莎莉 你个儿很高 |
[16:57] | you could just wear flats. | 你可以穿平底鞋的 |
[17:01] | I guess I just didn’t realize | 我可能只是没有意识到 |
[17:03] | what an impact losing my virginity would have on my life. | 破处会给生活带来这么大影响 |
[17:07] | Losing your virgin– | 破… |
[17:09] | Hokey smokes! | 我滴个妈呀 |
[17:11] | You didn’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[17:13] | No, Sally, I… | 不知道 莎莉 我… |
[17:15] | I’m honored it was me. | 我很荣幸你给了我 |
[17:22] | I guess if you’ve never been with anyone else, | 既然你以前没有过经验 |
[17:26] | then you can’t fully appreciate | 那你就无法完全体会到 |
[17:29] | how magnificent a lover I really am. | 我是一个多么精壮的情人 |
[17:36] | I can imagine. | 可以想象得到 |
[17:38] | Oh, you are a lucky girl, Sally! | 你是个幸运的姑娘 莎莉 |
[17:42] | A lucky, lucky girl. | 非常非常幸运 |
[17:44] | I know. That’s why I wanted to | 我知道 所以我很想 |
[17:46] | shout it from the mountain tops! | 站在山顶上喊出心声 |
[17:48] | But when I got home, I couldn’t tell anybody. | 可回到家中 我却难以启齿 |
[17:51] | That’s ok. | 没关系 |
[17:52] | Have you told anybody we did it? | 你有告诉别人咱俩做过了吗 |
[17:54] | Oh, sure, tons of people, but… | 有 逢人就说 但… |
[17:57] | that was months ago. | 是好几个月前说的 |
[18:01] | But not since we actually did it? | 咱真做完后你没说吗 |
[18:05] | Of course not. What kind of heel do you think I am? | 当然没有 你把我想成什么人了 |
[18:07] | This information is only for members of the Sally-Don club. | 这是”莎唐”俱乐部会员之间的内部信息 |
[18:11] | There are only 2 members. | 会员只有两人 |
[18:14] | You and me, Don? | 你和我吗 唐 |
[18:17] | Me and you. | 只有我和你 |
[18:20] | Can Tommy join? | 汤米能加入吗 |
[18:22] | No. | 不行 |
[18:23] | Good. Because there’s a part of me | 太好了 因为我心里 |
[18:25] | that feels like if anybody else found out about it, | 总感觉要是告诉了其他人 |
[18:27] | it’ll stop being our thing, | 就不是咱俩的私事了 |
[18:29] | and I don’t ever want it to stop being that. | 我希望这事永远仅限于咱俩 |
[18:31] | It never will. | 会的 |
[18:33] | I’m so glad we had this talk. | 能这么一谈太好了 |
[18:35] | Anytime you want to, uh… | 以后你要是还想 |
[18:38] | talk… | 谈心 |
[18:40] | you just see me. | 随时来找我 |
[18:42] | Sometimes I just like to lie back | 有时我就想躺下来 |
[18:45] | and let you do the talkin’. | 让你谈 |
[18:50] | So you like to, uh… | 这么说你喜欢 |
[18:52] | listen, do you? | 被谈心 是吗 |
[18:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:00] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[19:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:02] | Well, that’s good. | 很好 |
[19:03] | ‘Cause I’ll talk your brains out! | 因为我要谈得你飘飘欲仙 |
[19:05] | Talk to me, Don! Talk to me! | 跟我谈吧 唐 快谈啊 |
[19:10] | The man’s an idiot. | 这男的就一白痴 |
[19:12] | He really is. | 的确 |
[19:14] | Why are you even seeing him? | 你干嘛跟他交往啊 |
[19:17] | Well, it’s hard to meet nice guys. | 因为好男人太少嘛 |
[19:21] | Eh…tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[19:24] | So, Lucy, will you drop the suit | 露西 你能撤销申诉 |
[19:25] | and take your job back at the cafeteria? | 重新回到餐厅去工作吗 |
[19:28] | After the trauma I suffered there? | 我受了那么大的委屈 |
[19:30] | I could never work in the cafeteria again. | 我再不想回餐厅上班了 |
[19:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:37] | I’m frightened. | 人家害怕 |
[19:41] | Ok, what’ll it take? | 好吧 你想怎样 |
[19:49] | Nina, what are you doing? | 尼娜 你干嘛呢 |
[19:51] | I’m working for you again, | 我又回来为你工作了 |
[19:53] | and if you think you weren’t satisfied with my work before, | 你要觉得我以前的工作能力很烂 |
[19:56] | just wait till you see all the typos and lost messages | 我会让你见识到更烂的错打漏发 |
[19:59] | you’ve got comin’ your way! | 你给我等着吧 |
[20:06] | You! | 是你 |
[20:07] | Can I help you? | 你有事儿吗 |
[20:08] | I have to see Mary. | 我要见玛丽 |
[20:09] | Not so fast, doc. | 现在不行 教授 |
[20:12] | She’s a very busy woman. | 她可是大忙人 |
[20:13] | Sit down and wait your turn! | 坐这儿等着 |
[20:15] | Mary! | 玛丽 |
[20:17] | Lucy, tell whoever it is I’m busy. | 露西 不管是谁 都说我在忙 |
[20:20] | Mary, it’s me! | 玛丽 是我 |
[20:21] | Tell him I know who it is. | 告诉他我知道他是谁 |
[20:24] | You’ll have to wait. | 你必须等着 |
[20:29] | Can you get me some water? | 能给我倒点水吗 |
[20:31] | No. | 不能 |
[20:34] | How about some cabbage soup and mashed potatoes? | 能来点卷心菜汤和土豆泥吗 |
[20:37] | No! | 不行 |
[20:44] | Power is a funny thing. | 权力是个神奇的东西 |
[20:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:47] | So are rubber pencils. | 带橡皮的铅笔也很神奇 |
[20:50] | Mary has power. I have Mary. | 权力属于玛丽 玛丽属于我 |
[20:52] | Mathematically, I should have power. | 这么一推算 权力就该属于我 |
[20:54] | But, as it turns out, | 结果搞半天 |
[20:55] | all I have is the power to make her angry at me… | 我只有惹她发飙的权力 |
[20:59] | which is still a pretty good power. | 不过这个权力也挺好的 |
[21:01] | You know, sometimes it’s nice to give up power. | 有时候放弃权力也不错啊 |
[21:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:06] | Yeah. I don’t always have to be the take-charge lieutenant. | 对 我不用老当女强人 |
[21:09] | I mean, sometimes I can let somebody else have control. | 有时候我可以让别人做主 |
[21:13] | Letting yourself be vulnerable, | 让自己变得柔弱一些 |
[21:14] | it opens you up to a whole new world of experience. | 就会体验到一种全新的感觉 |
[21:20] | Tell us…more. | 再多讲点 |
[21:23] | No. | 不讲 |
[21:26] | It was worth a shot. | 试试也无妨 |
[21:28] | – I really thought you had her that time. – Yeah. | -我还真以为你能套出话来呢 -是啊 |