时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Hey, Caryn. | 嗨 凯伦 |
[00:05] | Oh, hey, Sally, look, | 莎莉 |
[00:06] | – you’ve got to come to our protest. – What’s going on? | -你得参加我们的抗议 -什么情况 |
[00:08] | Playpen magazine is coming here next week | 《花花世界》杂志下周要来 |
[00:10] | to look for students to pose naked. | 找学生做裸体模特 |
[00:12] | It’s their “Coeds of the Midwest” issue. | 拍”中西部大学女生”专题 |
[00:14] | Oh, my god. They’re coming here? | 天哪 要来这儿啊 |
[00:16] | They’re offering $600 to pose naked. | 裸一次六百块 |
[00:19] | I mean, how degrading is that? | 太侮辱人了吧 |
[00:20] | I’m so sorry. Did you say $600? | 等会儿 你刚才说六百块 |
[00:23] | Can you believe this? | 多扯淡呀 |
[00:24] | I mean, they have some nerve | 真无耻 |
[00:26] | expecting that the women around here | 居然痴心妄想 |
[00:27] | are just going to line up to exploit themselves. | 我们会排着队去献身呢 |
[00:29] | Yeah, I hate waiting in line. | 嗯 我也讨厌排队 |
[00:40] | Dr. Solomon, what are you doing? | 所罗门教授 你这是唱哪出 |
[00:42] | Measuring my face. | 我量脸呢 |
[00:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:47] | I’ve been putting it off. | 这事我拖好久了 |
[00:51] | Oh, Dick, I brought you your lunch. Look! | 迪克 给你午饭 看这个 |
[00:54] | Look. Playpen magazine is coming to Pendleton University | 《花花世界》杂志要来潘德顿大学 |
[00:57] | to look for women who will pose naked, | 找女生做裸体模特 |
[00:59] | and I was thinking… | 我觉得吧 |
[01:00] | I am perfect for that. | 正适合我耶 |
[01:02] | You, Sally? | 你 莎莉 |
[01:04] | My little sister posing for a nudie rag. | 我妹妹给杂志当裸模 |
[01:07] | Your exposed body pinned up inside every school boy’s | 你的裸照将会贴遍全国在校 |
[01:10] | locker and mechanic’s garage across this entire country? | 男生的储物柜以及全美修车房吗 |
[01:14] | Good for you! | 太了不起啦 |
[01:16] | Sally! | 莎莉 |
[01:18] | I’m going to go now and sign up. | 我现在就去报名 |
[01:21] | Good luck, baby! | 祝你好运 姑娘 |
[01:23] | Sign up for what? | 报什么名 |
[01:25] | To pose for Playpen magazine. Pretty nifty, huh? | 给《花花世界》杂志当模特 多好啊 |
[01:29] | Posing nude. You don’t have a problem with that? | 裸体模特 你不介意啊 |
[01:31] | – Why should I? – Because it’s so demeaning. | -介什么意 -有伤风化啊 |
[01:33] | Why do you have so many hang-ups about the human body? | 你对裸体干嘛这么多顾虑 |
[01:36] | Is it because of all the hang-downs? | 是不是因为你松弛了 |
[01:41] | This is your sister we’re talking about. | 她可是你妹妹 |
[01:43] | So? She’s just like any other woman. | 又怎样 她也是女的嘛 |
[01:45] | Women show their bodies all the time. | 女人一向喜欢展示身体 |
[01:47] | Granted, there are variations in the topography, | 地图上玉峰幽谷之分布虽不同 |
[01:50] | but essentially, it’s all the same map. | 但实则是万变不离其宗 |
[01:55] | I just think there’s something to be said | 我只是觉得有必要 |
[01:58] | for good old-fashioned modesty. | 保守内敛一点 |
[02:00] | Wow, Dr. Albright, | 欧布莱特教授 |
[02:02] | it only took you 20 years to change your tune. | 历经20年 你终于想通了 |
[02:07] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:09] | That’s when she posed naked. | 她以前拍过裸照 |
[02:10] | – Nina! – Mary… | -尼娜 -玛丽 |
[02:12] | – you posed naked? – Bye-bye. | -你拍过裸照? -走了哈 |
[02:17] | Are you trying to tell me that there are pictures | 你是说外面还流传着 |
[02:19] | somewhere out there of my Mary Albright | 你跟个裸奔分子 |
[02:21] | naked as a jaywalker? | 一样的照片吗 |
[02:24] | They were very tasteful. | 很有品位的 |
[02:25] | Just some black and white art photos. | 我拍的是黑白艺术照 |
[02:28] | Art photos! | 艺术照 |
[02:29] | A sepia-toned snapshot of old faithful– | 抓拍老信徒的做旧照片 |
[02:31] | that’s an art photo. | 那才是艺术照 |
[02:33] | But you just said posing nude was fine. | 你刚都说裸模没什么了 |
[02:36] | For my little sister, not my girlfriend! | 妹妹是妹妹 女朋友就不行 |
[03:17] | Art…smut…smut… | 艺术 艳照 艳照 |
[03:20] | Art…smut. | 艺术 艳照 |
[03:23] | – Wait a minute. That’s smut? – Yeah. | -等会儿 这也是艳照啊 -是 |
[03:25] | But she’s so much nakeder than they are. | 可是她比他们露得多多了 |
[03:27] | Yeah, but, you see, this is Michelangelo and this is– | 是 但这是米开朗基罗作品 这俩是… |
[03:32] | well, this is Michael and Angelo. | 是米开朗和基罗 |
[03:37] | I’m sorry. I just don’t see the difference. | 不好意思 我看不出啥区别 |
[03:39] | I mean, you tell me that this is meant for arousal, | 你说这个是色情 |
[03:42] | and this is meant for aesthetic appreciation. | 这个是艺术 |
[03:45] | But when I look at them, | 可我看着吧 |
[03:46] | well, this woman washing her sports car, | 这个洗跑车的女人 |
[03:49] | she does nothing for me. | 没啥感觉 |
[03:50] | But this woman with the apple and the snake. | 但这个拿着苹果旁边有蛇的女人 |
[03:55] | Well, that’s just hot. | 实在性感 |
[04:01] | – Tommy, do you have a lab partner? – No. | -汤米 你有实验搭档吗 -没有 |
[04:04] | Hers is out sick, so she’s with you. | 她搭档请病假 你俩一组吧 |
[04:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:11] | Hi. I’m Alissa. | 你好 我叫艾丽莎 |
[04:13] | Yeah, I know. Uh, no, I mean I’m Tommy. | 我知道 不是 我是汤米 |
[04:15] | That’s my name. I’m Tommy. | 我的名字 叫汤米 |
[04:17] | You know, I think we’ve been in class together all year | 咱俩好像同班一年了 |
[04:19] | – and we’ve never met. – No, we have not never met. | -可是还不认识呢 -不 认识的 |
[04:22] | I’m–I’m Tommy. | 我 我叫汤米 |
[04:24] | Yeah, so, we’re trying to get these fruit flies to mate huh? | 那我们是要让这些果蝇交配吧 |
[04:28] | Yeah. | 是 |
[04:29] | Well, that’s kind of cold, isn’t it? | 有点没人性啊 |
[04:30] | I mean, they just met. | 它们才刚认识耶 |
[04:32] | What? | 什么 |
[04:34] | Can you imagine meeting somebody for the first time, | 你能想象吗 两个人头回见面 |
[04:36] | and then all of a sudden, | 然后突然间 |
[04:37] | there’s people trying to force you to mate? | 有人逼你们交配 |
[04:39] | That’s a lot of pressure. I couldn’t do it. | 压力好大 我做不到 |
[04:42] | Well, if my life span was only for, like, a day, | 要是我只有一天寿命的话 |
[04:45] | I think I’d be ok with it. | 一见面就打炮也算合理 |
[04:49] | Let’s let them go. | 放了它们吧 |
[04:51] | Are you serious? | 不是吧 |
[04:52] | No, I mean, they only have one day to live, | 它们只能活一天 |
[04:54] | they should enjoy their lives. Let them go. | 理应享受生活 放它们走吧 |
[04:58] | All right. Ok. No, I’ll let them go. | 行 我放它们走 |
[05:00] | I am letting them go. | 我现在就放 |
[05:03] | Solomon, what are you doing? | 所罗门 你干嘛呢 |
[05:05] | Uh, I slipped. | 我手滑了 |
[05:06] | Well, you get an “F.” | 算你挂科 |
[05:12] | Thank you so much. | 我太感谢你了 |
[05:14] | – I’m sorry. I was just kidding. – You were kidding? | -对不起嘛 我开玩笑的 -你开玩笑 |
[05:16] | I didn’t know you’d actually do it. | 我哪知道你真的会放啊 |
[05:19] | Yeah, well, I’m the kind of guy that actually does things. | 我这人就是行动派嘛 |
[05:23] | How was I supposed to know? | 我怎么知道啊 |
[05:25] | Go ahead and laugh. I’m very upset. | 你就乐吧 我很生气 |
[05:27] | No, you’re not. | 你才不生气呢 |
[05:32] | No, I’m not. | 我还真就不气 |
[05:35] | I like your laugh. | 我喜欢你的笑 |
[05:36] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:43] | Ok, Sally, first thing. | 莎莉 首先 |
[05:45] | If you want to pose, you got to have all the right moves. | 想当模特 就要会摆造型 |
[05:49] | I got the right moves, baby. | 姐造型多着呢 |
[05:52] | You don’t have the moves, do you? | 你压根就不会摆 对吗 |
[05:54] | – No. – All right. | -不会 -好吧 |
[05:56] | Well, the first thing you got to remember | 首先你要牢记 |
[05:58] | is the women in these magazines, | 这类杂志上的女人 |
[05:59] | they always seemed surprised to see their boobs. | 通常对着自己胸部做惊讶表情 |
[06:05] | Like they’re seeing them for the first time. | 好像头回见到一样 |
[06:09] | That is so sexy. | 真性感 |
[06:10] | So try to remember | 你回忆一下 |
[06:12] | how it felt the first time you saw your boobs. | 第一次见到自己胸部的感觉 |
[06:15] | You know, like right after we landed on earth. | 就咱们刚来地球的时候 |
[06:28] | That’s good. | 挺好的 |
[06:30] | Now try it after you discovered how much fun they were. | 再回忆一下你发现有胸也挺爽的感觉 |
[06:37] | There you go! | 这就对了 |
[06:41] | Oh, now, you also got to remember | 你还要记得 |
[06:42] | to look sort of sleepy and paranoid. | 要装出慵懒和多疑的表情 |
[06:45] | Sleepy and paranoid? | 慵懒和多疑 |
[06:47] | Yeah, yeah, ’cause the women in these magazines, | 对 因为这类杂志上的女的 |
[06:49] | they’re always stretching, | 老是左顾右盼 |
[06:50] | looking behind themselves to see if somebody’s watching. | 回头瞅瞅有没有人在看 |
[06:56] | Oh, I got this, baby, huh? | 姐领会了 |
[06:59] | Ooh, but don’t smile, Ok? | 别笑 好吧 |
[07:01] | Guys don’t like it when a woman smiles. | 男人不喜欢女人笑 |
[07:03] | They like them pouty. | 他们喜欢娇嗔的 |
[07:05] | Or angry. | 或者发怒的 |
[07:07] | Angrier! Hate me. Good! | 再怒点 恨我 很好 |
[07:11] | Now, you’re on a safari. | 现在 你正在狩猎 |
[07:13] | You’re listening to the birds, | 你听到鸟叫声 |
[07:15] | but you’re sleepy. Good! | 但你很困 很好 |
[07:18] | You’re looking through binoculars, | 你拿着望远镜 |
[07:20] | but you’re angry. Nice! | 但你很愤怒 漂亮 |
[07:23] | You’re being chased by a tiger, | 有只老虎追你 |
[07:24] | and it’s just about to catch you. | 它就要抓到你了 |
[07:26] | All of a sudden, you see your boobs! | 突然 你看到了你的胸部 |
[07:40] | Dr. Solomon, I wouldn’t normally ask this, | 所罗门教授 我一般不过问的 |
[07:43] | but are you going to teach? | 可是你还上不上课啊 |
[07:45] | I’ve got too much on my mind. | 我心事重重啊 |
[07:47] | Like what? | 什么事啊 |
[07:49] | Like women lewdly exposing themselves | 女人为何要袒露身体 |
[07:51] | to prurient and lascivious shutterbugs. | 面对猥琐好色的照相机 |
[07:53] | That’s what. | 就这事 |
[07:54] | Oh, well, I know how you feel, Dr. Solomon, | 我懂你 所罗门教授 |
[07:57] | which is why we’re staging a protest this Friday. | 所以我们这周五才要举行抗议 |
[08:00] | Oh, shut up, Caryn. | 闭嘴 凯伦 |
[08:02] | This has nothing to do with your stupid little pep rally. | 跟你那小破集会没关系 |
[08:05] | This is about someone that I’m deeply involved with. | 是关于某个跟我很亲近的人 |
[08:07] | Dr. Albright? | 欧布莱特教授 |
[08:08] | How did you know? Have you seen the pictures? | 你怎么知道 你看过那些照片吗 |
[08:11] | What, there are pictures of Dr. Albright? | 什么 欧布莱特教授的照片 |
[08:13] | There are no naked pictures! | 不是裸照 |
[08:16] | -欧布莱特教授的裸照 -酷 | |
[08:19] | I’d like to see those. | 我想看耶 |
[08:21] | Oh, over my dead body! | 你休想 |
[08:22] | Look at you. You’re all obsessed with nudity. | 看你们一个个的 就知道裸女 |
[08:24] | And it’s dirty, filthy, and vile! | 下流 肮脏 加卑鄙 |
[08:26] | It’s not dirty, Dr. Solomon. | 不下流啊 所罗门教授 |
[08:28] | We all come into this world naked. | 大家都是裸着来到这个世界的 |
[08:30] | I didn’t. | 我就不是 |
[08:51] | Hi, Dick. | 你好 迪克 |
[08:57] | Harry, are you naked or am I seeing things? | 哈里 是我眼花还是你裸着呢 |
[09:01] | Why, actually, it’s a little of both. | 应该两者都有吧 |
[09:05] | No, you know, I was just trying to figure out | 知道吗 我正在琢磨 |
[09:07] | if this whole clothing thing is just a big scam. | 我们买衣服穿 是不是被人忽悠了 |
[09:10] | And you know what? I’m starting to think that it is. | 你猜怎么着 我觉得就是一个大骗局 |
[09:12] | Hey, guys, | 同志们 |
[09:14] | what do you think I should wear to school tomorrow? | 你们觉得我明天上学穿哪件好 |
[09:16] | El Nada! | 裸着好 |
[09:19] | Why? What’s going on at school? | 怎么了 学校有什么事吗 |
[09:20] | This girl Alissa. | 有个叫艾丽莎的姑娘 |
[09:23] | I’ve never felt this way about a girl before. | 我对女生从没有过这种感觉 |
[09:26] | She’s so different. You know what I mean? | 她好特别 你们懂吗 |
[09:29] | I don’t even know how to explain it, but she’s– | 我都不知道怎么形容 可是她… |
[09:31] | she’s just absolutely amazing. | 她真是很迷人 |
[09:34] | Am I–am I nuts? | 我是不是有毛病啊 |
[09:36] | Tommy, Tommy, Tommy. | 汤米 汤米 汤米 |
[09:38] | Oh, yes, I’ve ridden on that bus, too. | 是 我也经历过 |
[09:41] | What you’re going through | 你这种感觉 |
[09:43] | is exactly what I felt when I first met Mary. | 跟我第一次遇见玛丽的感觉一样 |
[09:47] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[09:48] | This is nothing like how you felt about Mary. | 跟你对玛丽的感觉才不一样呢 |
[09:52] | This is love. Do you understand? | 这是爱 你懂吗 |
[09:54] | Love. You don’t know what love is. | 爱 你不知爱为何物 |
[09:56] | You will never know what love is. | 你永远都不会知道 |
[10:01] | – Tommy, when Mary and I– – Can’t I | -汤米 当玛丽和我… -我的事 |
[10:02] | have anything of my own? | 你少插嘴行不行 |
[10:08] | You want me to go kick his butt? | 要我去揍他吗 |
[10:10] | Stay where you are! | 你别起来 |
[10:14] | He’s a complicated man | 他难以琢磨 |
[10:16] | and no one understands him but his woman | 除了他的女人 没人了解他 |
[10:19] | Don Shaft! | 神探唐 |
[10:21] | Oh, Don, I’m so glad you’re still here. | 唐 你在太好了 |
[10:23] | Hey, Sally, what’s up? | 莎莉 有事吗 |
[10:24] | You know Playpen magazine? | 你知道《花花世界》杂志吗 |
[10:27] | No. | 不知道 |
[10:29] | Sure, you do. You keep them under the couch. | 你肯定知道 你都塞沙发下面了 |
[10:35] | Oh, those? Those aren’t mine. Those came with the couch. | 那个啊 不是我的 买沙发带的 |
[10:38] | Oh, god, now you think I’m a perv. | 完了 你肯定觉得我是色情狂 |
[10:41] | No, I don’t. You like to look at naked ladies. | 没有啊 你爱看裸女而已 |
[10:44] | It’s perfectly normal. | 多正常啊 |
[10:46] | Why, yes, it is. | 对 是很正常 |
[10:48] | That’s why I couldn’t wait to tell you. | 所以我才特想告诉你 |
[10:50] | I am so excited. | 好兴奋啊 |
[10:52] | I’ve decided to pose for Playpen. | 我要给《花花世界》拍裸照了 |
[10:56] | Isn’t that great? | 牛逼不 |
[10:58] | You, Sally, pose naked?! | 你 莎莉 裸照 |
[11:01] | What’s the matter, Don? | 怎么了 唐 |
[11:03] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[11:04] | Sally, I don’t want you posing naked for some magazine. | 莎莉 我不许你给杂志拍裸照 |
[11:07] | But you love these magazines. | 你也爱看这种杂志啊 |
[11:09] | I mean, you must. This one’s falling apart. | 肯定爱看 这本都翻烂了 |
[11:14] | – That’s different. – How? | -不一样的 -怎么不一样 |
[11:16] | Well, they’re not you, that’s how. | 她们不是你 所以不一样 |
[11:18] | Listen, Sally, I know what kind of people read these things | 莎莉 我知道看这种杂志的都是什么人 |
[11:21] | and what they’re thinking when I do. | 跟我看的时候一个德行 |
[11:24] | And I’m sorry, but you are not posing and that’s final! | 对不起 你不许拍 没的商量 |
[11:33] | Really? | 是吗 |
[11:35] | Well, take a good long look at these babies, Don, | 好好看看这俩宝贝 唐 |
[11:40] | ’cause the next time you see them, | 因为下次你再见到姐的奶 |
[11:43] | they’ll be in a magazine! | 就是在杂志上了 |
[11:51] | What’s the matter with these women? | 这帮女人怎么回事啊 |
[11:53] | You give and give, and all they want to do is pose naked. | 你对她们一好再好 她们却一心想拍裸照 |
[11:56] | Yeah. | 就是 |
[11:57] | And then they cover it up by calling it art. | 然后还用艺术当借口 |
[11:59] | – What a bunch of hooey. – When those pictures come out, | -胡扯 -照片一登出来 |
[12:01] | my life is going to be a living hell. | 我这日子可咋过 |
[12:03] | It makes my blood run cold. | 我心都寒了 |
[12:05] | My angel is a centerfold. | 我家宝贝当裸模 |
[12:09] | Some scum of the earth dirt peddler | 某些地球制黄贩黄分子 |
[12:12] | is out there with pictures of my Mary Albright, | 手里还有我家玛丽的裸照 |
[12:14] | and what can I do? | 我可咋办啊 |
[12:15] | You can get those pictures back. | 你可以去把照片要回来 |
[12:18] | – Will you help me? – Damn right I will. | -你会帮我吗 -那还用说 |
[12:20] | Will you abuse your police powers to do it? | 你愿为了帮我亵渎司法吗 |
[12:22] | I think that’s a given. | 咱这个算正义执法 |
[12:25] | You’re a man among men, Don. | 你是纯爷们儿 唐 |
[12:27] | A man among men. | 纯爷们儿 |
[12:29] | – More chips? – Yeah. | -还要薯片不 -要 |
[12:38] | I’m just getting a cookie. | 我来拿点饼干 |
[12:44] | Maybe a chip. | 薯片也行 |
[12:54] | My angel is a centerfold | 我家宝贝当裸模 |
[12:57] | Hey, I thought you guys were coming over. | 你俩怎么不过来呢 |
[13:00] | What? | 什么 |
[13:01] | Oh, right. I forgot to invite you. | 哦对 我忘叫你们了 |
[13:04] | Well, hey, now that I’m here, | 反正我都来了 |
[13:05] | I was wondering if I could, um, | 我想问能不能 |
[13:07] | discuss something with you. | 跟你谈谈 |
[13:09] | You know, one pin-up to another. | 那个 裸模间的切磋 |
[13:12] | Oh, well, I hardly consider myself a pin-up. | 我其实算不上什么裸模 |
[13:15] | Ha ha, well, duh, not anymore. | 身材不行了嘛 |
[13:18] | You see, listen… | 是这样… |
[13:20] | Don and I got into this real huge fight | 我和唐大吵了一架 |
[13:22] | and now he’s forbidding me to pose in the magazine. | 他现在不让我给杂志拍裸照 |
[13:25] | – Oh, that is so typical. – Men are so territorial. | -忒典型了 -男人占有欲特强 |
[13:28] | Like they have a deed to your body. | 好像你的身体归他们所有似的 |
[13:30] | Exactly. I pose for a few photos in an art class | 就是 我20年前艺术课上拍了几张照 |
[13:33] | 20 years before I even knew Dick, | 那时根本不认识迪克 |
[13:36] | and he is so bent out of shape. | 他照样气的要死 |
[13:38] | You guys, it’s just that Don is really, really upset. | 唐好像真的很生气 |
[13:41] | Well, boo-hoo for Don. | 让唐一边儿去 |
[13:44] | See, I just don’t know if I should pose or not. | 我不知道该不该去拍了 |
[13:46] | Why, just because Don thinks he owns you? | 怎么了 就因为唐觉得你属于他 |
[13:48] | He can’t tell you what to do with your body. | 你露不露他管不着 |
[13:51] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[13:52] | If we are ever going to make any progress as women, | 女性要想进步 |
[13:54] | we’ve got to do what we want to do | 就得自己做主 |
[13:56] | and not what our boyfriends tell us to do. | 不能听男朋友的 |
[13:58] | So, I should pose? | 那 我应该去拍吗 |
[13:59] | If you want Don to respect you as a woman, | 你要想让唐尊重你的女权 |
[14:03] | you have to. | 你非去不可 |
[14:18] | Hey, Tommy, you want a BLT? | 汤米 要不要培根三明治 |
[14:21] | No, I’m not hungry. | 不要 我不饿 |
[14:22] | Oh, what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[14:29] | It’s this girl Alissa, you know. | 叫艾丽莎那姑娘 |
[14:31] | She didn’t show up to class today. | 她今天没来上课 |
[14:33] | So? | 又怎样 |
[14:34] | So–so obviously she thinks I’m such a loser | 她肯定是觉得我很二 |
[14:37] | that she’d rather transfer to another class | 不想跟我做实验搭档 |
[14:39] | than be my lab partner. | 转去别班了呗 |
[14:41] | Maybe she’s sick. | 人家没准病了呢 |
[14:43] | Sick? | 病了 |
[14:44] | Yeah, you know, the flu’s going around. | 对啊 最近有流感 |
[14:48] | Sick. She’s sick. That’s great! | 生病 她生病了 太好了 |
[14:51] | Harry, you’re brilliant! | 哈里 你太聪明了 |
[14:53] | Oh, I know– | 我知道… |
[15:05] | Ha ha, look at this smut. | 这货好淫荡 |
[15:08] | Hi, can I help you? | 嗨 有事儿吗 |
[15:09] | – All right, buddy, where are they? – Dick! | -赶紧的你 东西在哪 -迪克 |
[15:11] | What are you talking about, man? | 你说什么呢 哥们儿 |
[15:12] | Don’t play dumb with me, buster, the pictures. | 你丫少装傻 照片呢 |
[15:14] | Where are the pictures? | 照片在哪呢 |
[15:16] | Dick, sit down, sit down, sit down! | 迪克 坐下 坐下 |
[15:18] | I’ll handle this. | 放着我来 |
[15:20] | He’s a little upset. | 他火气有点大 |
[15:22] | It seems that you took | 貌似20年前 |
[15:24] | naked pictures of his girlfriend 20 years ago | 你拍了他女朋友的裸照 |
[15:27] | and he wants them back. | 现在他想要回来 |
[15:29] | 20 years ago? | 20年前 |
[15:30] | Man, I’ve taken pictures of thousands of people. | 大哥 我拍过的人成千上万 |
[15:32] | There’s no way I’m going to remember her. | 上哪儿记得住谁是谁 |
[15:34] | The name’s Mary Albright. | 她叫玛丽·欧布莱特 |
[15:36] | Oh, yeah, what a hottie! | 那妞相当正点啊 |
[15:38] | Oh, I’ll kill him! | 我整死他 |
[15:39] | Let him go! Let him go! | 放手 放手 |
[15:41] | Let…him…go! | 放…手…啦 |
[15:59] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[16:00] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[16:01] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[16:02] | Uh, well, I was just in the neighborhood, | 我就在附近溜达 |
[16:05] | and I thought I’d stop by and, you know, | 琢磨着应该来串个门 |
[16:07] | see–see how you’re feeling. | 看看你怎么样了 |
[16:09] | Oh, uh, well, I was barfing a lot earlier | 我之前吐了很多 |
[16:12] | and now I’m not barfing as much. | 现在没得吐了 |
[16:16] | Oh, I brought you some soup. | 我给你带了汤 |
[16:17] | Uh, you know that they say that it’s good, um, food. | 听说很有营养 |
[16:21] | You brought me soup. | 你给我带了汤 |
[16:22] | Yeah, yeah, to help you feel better. | 对 让你快点好 |
[16:25] | Do you always bring soup to girls you like? | 你总给喜欢的女孩带汤吗 |
[16:27] | L-l-like? You? No, no, I don’t like you. | 喜欢你 没有 我不喜欢你 |
[16:31] | No, no, no, I mean I don’t hate you. | 不是 我不讨厌你 |
[16:34] | I mean I just met you, but I don’t like you, | 我们刚认识 但我不喜欢你 |
[16:36] | you know, like you. | 那种喜欢 |
[16:38] | Then why’d you bring me soup? | 那你干嘛给我带汤 |
[16:39] | Because–because you’re my lab partner, that’s why. | 因为你是我实验搭档呗 |
[16:42] | It’s strictly, uh, strictly lab-related gesture here. | 这个是作为实验搭档的一点表示 |
[16:46] | Yeah, but to jump to me liking you, | 但你要说我喜欢你 |
[16:48] | that’s uh, that’s very, uh, you’re jumping. | 那你想多了 |
[16:50] | I mean, maybe you like me. | 也许是你喜欢我 |
[16:52] | You know, maybe that’s it. | 可能是这么回事 |
[16:53] | In–in which case, we can talk. | 那样的话 咱俩可以聊聊 |
[16:55] | But–but ok, look, | 但 但是 |
[16:57] | I’m trying to preserve a little dignity here. | 我想留点面子 |
[16:58] | You know, so why don’t you just give me back my soup? | 要不你把汤还我吧 |
[17:02] | Tommy, I’m sorry. | 汤米 对不起啊 |
[17:04] | I shouldn’t have said anything. Now I feel stupid. | 我不该乱说的 我好傻 |
[17:06] | Yeah, well, there you have it. | 你说的我都不好意思了 |
[17:08] | – See ya! – Yeah, Ok. | -再见 -嗯 |
[17:27] | Good-bye, naked Mary. | 再见了 裸照玛丽 |
[17:31] | You shall taunt me no more. | 你再烦不着我了 |
[17:42] | Oh, my god! | 我去 |
[17:45] | These are beautiful. | 太美了 |
[17:46] | The light… | 这灯光 |
[17:48] | the lines… | 这线条 |
[17:49] | the legs… | 这腿 |
[17:51] | the loins. | 这腰身 |
[17:55] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[17:56] | Mary, I was looking at your pictures. | 玛丽 我看你照片呢 |
[17:59] | – What pictures? – Of you. | -什么照片 -你的 |
[18:00] | – From where? – In the buff. | -什么照片 -裸照 |
[18:01] | – No! – Yes! | -不是吧 -就是的 |
[18:03] | Where did you get those? | 你从哪弄来的 |
[18:04] | I roughed up the photographer. | 我跟摄影师抢的 |
[18:06] | – You what?! – And I was going to destroy them. | -你干嘛了 -我正要销毁呢 |
[18:07] | Oh, you’re a jealous fool, Dick Solomon. | 迪克·所罗门 你就一小心眼二百五 |
[18:11] | And then I saw them. | 我看到照片就改观了 |
[18:13] | – Look. – No. | -你看 -不看 |
[18:14] | No, no, Mary, look. | 不是 玛丽 你看 |
[18:18] | Boy, I was a hottie, wasn’t I? | 我当年还真性感啊 |
[18:22] | You sure were. | 还用说 |
[18:23] | I wish I looked like that now. | 现在还跟以前一样就好了 |
[18:25] | Oh, Mary, no. | 玛丽 别这么说 |
[18:27] | I think that you’ve aged like a fine wine. | 我觉得你就像美酒 越陈越香 |
[18:31] | And I’ve been off the bottle for too long. | 我已经好久没品过你这瓶酒了 |
[18:39] | Oh, Dick…stop. | 迪克 不要啦 |
[18:43] | Come on, Mary. Let’s take some pictures. | 来吧 玛丽 咱去拍裸照 |
[18:46] | Oh, we can’t. | 不能拍照 |
[18:48] | Then let’s just get naked. | 那咱就裸一个 |
[18:49] | Dick! | 迪克 |
[18:51] | Lock the doors! | 锁门 |
[19:03] | Chunky chicken. | 老火鸡汤 |
[19:04] | What? | 什么 |
[19:05] | The soup. Good call. | 那个汤 挺好的 |
[19:08] | Oh, thank you. I’m glad you liked it. | 谢谢 你喜欢就好 |
[19:13] | Excuse me for just a second. | 失陪一下下 |
[19:34] | Sally, aren’t you supposed to be | 莎莉 你现在不是应该 |
[19:37] | cavorting naked in front of a camera right now? | 活蹦乱跳地拍裸照吗 |
[19:41] | Yeah, I’m supposed to be, but they didn’t want me. | 我是这么打算的 可是人家不要我 |
[19:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:46] | I’m too old. | 太老了 |
[19:48] | What? No. | 什么 不是吧 |
[19:50] | He said that I was too old- looking to be a college student. | 他说我太老 装不了大学生 |
[19:54] | I mean, really, Dick, | 真的吗 迪克 |
[19:55] | do I look too old to be a college student? | 我有那么老吗 |
[19:57] | You? | 你 |
[20:01] | Well, if you think of yourself as someone | 要说你是那种退了学 |
[20:03] | who’s dropped out for a few years to explore the world, | 探索了几年世界的大学生嘛 |
[20:05] | then, yeah, yeah, you do look a little old. | 是 你确实有点显老 |
[20:10] | Oh, Dick. | 迪克 |
[20:12] | Oh, come here. | 过来抱抱 |
[20:14] | Oh, Sally, Sally, Sally. | 莎莉 莎莉 |
[20:20] | There’s a ripeness that comes with growing older. | 年龄增长是个渐臻完满的过程 |
[20:24] | Maybe it’s what they call maturity, | 也许这就是传说中的成熟 |
[20:25] | but it’s what I call beauty. | 但我觉得这就是美 |
[20:27] | And you, Sally… | 看看你 莎莉 |
[20:29] | you grow more beautiful every day. | 你每一天的成长都让你变得更美 |
[20:33] | You think so? | 真的吗 |
[20:34] | Well, look at you. | 看看你自己 |
[20:36] | Your big, beautiful eyes… | 漂亮的大眼睛 |
[20:38] | your long, silky hair… | 丝般柔顺的长发 |
[20:41] | the curve of your neck… | 颈部的曲线 |
[20:43] | your supple white skin… | 白皙柔软的肌肤 |
[20:46] | your sexy red lips. | 性感的红唇 |
[20:50] | I’m a little creeped out right now. | 我有点想吐了 |
[20:57] | So, Don must have been relieved | 唐知道你没去拍照 |
[20:58] | that you’re not posing for Playpen. | 肯定松了一口气吧 |
[21:00] | Yeah, well, he was at first, | 嗯 一开始是 |
[21:01] | then he got ticked off that they turned me down. | 后来他生气杂志把我拒了 |
[21:03] | He got so angry, | 他气的啊 |
[21:05] | he canceled his lifetime subscription. | 把终身订购都取消了 |
[21:08] | Whoa, really? | 真的吗 |
[21:10] | Yeah. He’s going year to year now. | 没错 现在一年一年地订 |
[21:14] | Yeah, he’s a great guy, Don. | 唐是个好爷们儿 |
[21:15] | Yeah, | 是啊 |
[21:16] | so, hey, you seen Alissa naked yet? | 你见到艾丽莎裸体没? |
[21:19] | Oh, no, no, no, Sally, it’s not like that. | 不是 莎莉 不是那样的 |
[21:20] | You see, what I feel towards her, | 我对她的感觉 |
[21:22] | it’s on a much higher plane, you know. | 那层次是相当高的 |
[21:24] | Based on her intelligence and her charisma | 我爱的是她的聪慧和魅力 |
[21:27] | and her inner beauty. | 以及内在美 |
[21:30] | But, boy, I’d like to. | 想看没得看啊 |
[21:38] | Now, do you see the use of shadow and light in this one? | 你能看懂这张的光影效果吧 |
[21:41] | Now, that is art. | 这是艺术 |
[21:42] | Oh, yeah. | 艺术啊 |
[21:43] | Did you see this one, Leon? | 这张你看过没 里昂 |
[21:44] | No. | 没看过 |
[21:45] | Oh, Dr. Solomon, | 所罗门教授 |
[21:48] | you’re a lucky man. | 你艳福不浅啊 |
[21:49] | Thank you, Bug. | 应你吉言 小虫 |
[21:51] | Dr. Solomon, I just don’t think that this is at all– | 所罗门教授 我觉得这根本不是艺术 |
[21:53] | Oh, shut up, Caryn. | 闭嘴 凯伦 |
[21:54] | And this one she just goes all out. | 这张她是全裸 |
[21:56] | That’s what I like about it. | 我就喜欢这样的 |
[21:58] | Dick, you wanted to see me? | 迪克 你要见我 |
[22:00] | Here she is, guys! | 她来了 同学们 |