时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Mama, turn it down! | 妈妈 把音量调低点儿 |
[00:10] | I’m on a word search! | 我正在玩填字游戏 |
[00:13] | *…deep inside of me* | *…我的内心深处* |
[00:17] | *When you hold me in your arms so tight* | *当你把我紧紧拥入怀中* |
[00:21] | *You let me know everything’s all right* | *让我知道一切安好* |
[00:30] | *I’m hooked on a feeling* | *我迷恋着这种感觉* |
[00:33] | *I’m high on believing* | *我绝对相信* |
[00:35] | What do you want from me?! | 你到底想怎么样 |
[00:37] | *That you’re in love with me* | *你已爱上了我* |
[00:42] | Ok…all right, then. | 好的 就这样 |
[00:44] | I’ll see you then. Ok. Bye. | 到时候见 拜拜 |
[00:46] | Who was that? | 是谁啊 |
[00:48] | My girlfriend. | 我女朋友 |
[00:49] | Your girlfriend? | 你女朋友 |
[00:50] | Yeah. Alissa. | 是的 艾丽莎 |
[00:52] | Since when is Alissa your “Girlfriend”? | 艾丽莎什么时候成了你的”女朋友” |
[00:54] | What do you mean, man? We hang out at school together. | 你什么意思 我俩在学校时黏一起 |
[00:56] | We bought a pizza together. My girlfriend. | 分享披萨 不是女友是什么 |
[01:00] | If you say so. | 随你怎么说 |
[01:02] | Look, she just invited me over to go baby-sitting with her. | 听着 她刚叫我陪她一起做临时保姆 |
[01:06] | Wouldn’t you say that qualifies as a boyfriend thing? | 你不觉得只有男朋友才会有此”殊荣”吗 |
[01:08] | Not in the circles I run in, no. | 不觉得 在我的圈子里不是这样 |
[01:11] | Well, you’re super-wrong, | 那你就大错特错了 |
[01:14] | because Alissa just happens to be my girlfriend. | 因为艾丽莎 她就是我的女朋友 |
[01:17] | That’s right. Say it enough, | 没错 俗话说的好 |
[01:19] | and you might just start believin’ it. | 谎话说多了 连自己也会相信 |
[01:22] | I hate you! | 你太贱了 |
[01:25] | Hello, sweetness. | 你好 小甜心 |
[01:27] | Hello, Vicki. | 你好 薇琪 |
[01:29] | Look what I did. I ordered way too much Chinese food. | 瞧我做的傻事 中餐外卖叫得太多了 |
[01:33] | I hope you’re hungry. | 但愿你正好肚饿 |
[01:34] | I’m always hungry. | 我一直都很饿 |
[01:37] | That’s what I like about you, Harry. | 我就是喜欢你这点 哈里 |
[01:39] | You’re a good eater, | 你这么能吃 |
[01:41] | yet you got a stomach like a washboard. | 肚子却平得像搓衣板 |
[01:44] | Yup, and a tush like a sink. | 没错 而且屁股像个水槽 |
[01:48] | You got good genes, baby. | 你的基因很优秀 宝贝 |
[01:50] | The kind of genes that I would like to | 我想把这种基因 |
[01:52] | pass along to my child. | 传承给我的孩子 |
[01:55] | Hmm. Yeah. Could you pass the dim sum? | 是的 能把点心递给我吗 |
[01:58] | Harry, you know, I’m not getting any younger, | 哈里 你瞧 我已青春不再 |
[02:02] | and, lately, my biological clock is just ticking’. | 最近 我发现自己老得很快 |
[02:06] | Yeah. Could you pass me some moo shoo? | 很好 能把木须肉递给我吗 |
[02:11] | Harry… | 哈里 |
[02:13] | I wanna have a baby. | 我想生个孩子 |
[02:58] | Good morning, all! | 早上好 各位 |
[03:02] | What’s with the classified, Sally? | 分类广告上有什么 莎莉 |
[03:03] | I’m getting my own apartment. | 我在找公寓 |
[03:05] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[03:06] | I’ve decided I need my own space. | 我想要自己的私人空间 |
[03:08] | Oh, no. No, no, no. | 不 不能这样 |
[03:10] | – Dick, it’s time. – It’s not time. | -迪克 是时候了 -还未到时候 |
[03:12] | And what’s more, it will never be time. | 而且永远也不会到 |
[03:14] | Now, I’m gonna leave and come back into the room, | 现在 我将离开并回到这个房间 |
[03:16] | and we’ll just start this whole day over again. | 我们将重新开始这美好的一天 |
[03:21] | Good morning, all! | 早上好 各位 |
[03:23] | Hey. | 早上好 |
[03:24] | What’s with the classified, Sally? | 分类广告上有什么 莎莉 |
[03:26] | I’m getting my own apartment? | 我在找公寓 |
[03:27] | You’re what?! | 你说什么 |
[03:29] | Dick, I need my own space! | 迪克 我需要私人空间 |
[03:31] | Out of the question! We are a unit! | 这不可能 我们是一个团队 |
[03:33] | We are on a mission! | 并且在执行任务 |
[03:34] | My mission is to figure out what it’s like | 我的任务就是要了解人类成年 |
[03:36] | to be an adult human female, | 女性的生活究竟是怎样的 |
[03:38] | and I’m still living with my middle-aged brother! | 可我却仍和我的中年大哥住在一起 |
[03:41] | When we split up, we risk exposure. | 我们分开后 就会有暴露的风险 |
[03:44] | Harry, talk some sense into her. | 哈里 跟她说说这方面的道理 |
[03:46] | I got a lot on my mind, Dick. | 我有很多想法 迪克 |
[03:48] | I’m thinking about having a baby with Vicki. | 我想和薇琪生个孩子 |
[03:50] | You’re what?! | 你想干嘛 |
[03:52] | Do you think that lamaze is the way to go? | 你认为分娩呼吸法好吗 |
[03:55] | I would say drugs. | 我宁愿打麻药 |
[03:56] | Are you insane? | 你们都疯了吗 |
[03:58] | What will you do when the doctor says, | 当医生说”恭喜恭喜 |
[03:59] | “Congratulations. It’s an 8-pound purple tube”? | 是个八磅重的紫色管子” 你该怎么办 |
[04:04] | Yeah, that would be sticky. | 那是挺麻烦的 |
[04:05] | What is happening to this unit? | 这支队伍究竟是怎么了 |
[04:07] | We used to stick together. | 我们一直是团结一致 |
[04:08] | Now you’re all going off in your own directions. | 现在你们却都想要分道扬镳 |
[04:10] | What about you, Tommy? | 你呢 汤米 |
[04:11] | Are you running away to join the circus? | 想离家出走去加入马戏团吗 |
[04:13] | No. I’m just going baby-sitting with Alissa, | 不 我要去做临时保姆 |
[04:15] | my girlfriend. | 和女友艾丽莎一起 |
[04:16] | Keep dreamin’. | 继续幻想吧 |
[04:16] | Now stop this right now! | 立刻住手 |
[04:18] | I am issuing a command decision. | 我以指挥官的身份颁布以下命令 |
[04:21] | No one on this mission will be doing | 参与此次任务的所有人员禁止 |
[04:23] | any impregnating, relocating, or baby-sitting | 生孩子 搬家 或是看孩子 |
[04:25] | without my express written consent! | 除非得到我的书面同意 |
[04:29] | Now, let’s just try to start this day right, shall we? | 现在 我们再重新来一遍 好吗 |
[04:33] | Good morning, all! | 早上好 各位 |
[04:36] | Good morning, jerk. | 你好啊 混蛋 |
[04:38] | – Creep! – Jackass! | -神经病 -白痴 |
[04:41] | That’s better. | 感觉好多了 |
[04:47] | Hello. I see you have an apartment for rent. | 你好 我看见你有套公寓要出租 |
[04:50] | Great. Now, a Sally Solomon | 太好了 莎莉·所罗门 |
[04:52] | may be by today to look at it. | 今天可能会来看房子 |
[04:54] | Please, don’t hold the fact | 请不要对她有成见 |
[04:55] | that she is a convicted arsonist against her. | 虽然她是一名纵火犯 |
[04:59] | Who am I? I’m one of her drunken | 我是谁 我是她一位醉气熏天 |
[05:01] | and unruly roommates. | 放荡不羁的室友 |
[05:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:05] | Yeah, yeah, thank you. Bye-bye. | 好的 谢谢 再见 |
[05:06] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干嘛 |
[05:09] | Clipping Sally’s wings, thank you very much. | 在切断莎莉的退路 谢谢关心 |
[05:11] | Sally’s looking for her own place, | 莎莉要搬出去一个人住 |
[05:13] | so he’s trashing her name to every apartment manager in town. | 所以他打给全镇的公寓管理员 败坏她的名声 |
[05:16] | Condos, too. | 还有住宅楼 |
[05:18] | Put that phone down! | 把电话放下 |
[05:19] | Could you hold, please? | 请您稍等 好吗 |
[05:20] | Dick, people grow. | 迪克 人都是会长大的 |
[05:22] | You can’t hold on forever. | 你不可能陪她一辈子 |
[05:24] | When I went to prep school, | 我读预科的时候 |
[05:26] | my father wouldn’t let go. | 我父亲就很不放心 |
[05:28] | He visited me every weekend. | 他每个周末都会来看我 |
[05:31] | He was also having an affair with the school nurse. | 当然 这也是为了和学校的女护士幽会 |
[05:34] | But the point is it drove me crazy, | 但问题是 这让我很抓狂 |
[05:37] | and it just pushed me farther away. | 我和他反而越来越疏远了 |
[05:40] | You’re doing the same thing. | 你这是在犯同样的错误 |
[05:41] | Mary, you can’t compare me | 玛丽 你不能把我 |
[05:42] | to your morally bankrupt father. | 和你那道德败坏的父亲相提并论 |
[05:45] | My family is different. | 我的家庭与众不同 |
[05:47] | Very different. | 非常不同 |
[05:48] | Promise me you’ll stop this. | 答应我别再干蠢事了 |
[05:51] | All right, I promise. | 好的 我答应你 |
[05:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:56] | Thank you for holding. | 让您久等了 |
[05:57] | I’m with a leading Colombian drug cartel. | 我这里是哥伦比亚贩毒集团 |
[05:59] | Yes, and I’m scouting apartments | 没错 我在为我的马仔 |
[06:01] | for one of my mules– Sally Solomon. | 物色一处公寓房 她叫莎莉·所罗门 |
[06:04] | – Dick! – Muchas gracias. | -迪克 -非常感谢[西班牙语] |
[06:06] | I’ve stopped, I’ve stopped. | 我不打了 不打了 |
[06:12] | Harry, you know what? I’ve been thinking. | 哈里 你知道吗 我一直在想 |
[06:15] | If it’s a girl, it’ll look just like me, | 如果是个女孩 就会长得像我 |
[06:17] | and if it’s a boy, it’ll look just like you. | 要是男孩的话 就会像你 |
[06:23] | What if it looks like something you never seen before? | 如果长得像一个你从未见过的东西呢 |
[06:27] | Now, you know, that does happen. | 这种事的确发生过 |
[06:31] | My sister had a baby that looked just like my boyfriend. | 我妹妹的孩子长得就像我的男朋友 |
[06:35] | It was weird, weird. | 真是太不可思议了 |
[06:37] | You know, I’m just not sure that this is a good idea. | 你瞧 我不确定这是不是个好主意 |
[06:40] | Oh, Harry, see, that’s what I love about you. | 哈里 你要知道 我就是爱你这点 |
[06:43] | Not only are you strong and sexy, | 你不仅强壮 性感 |
[06:46] | but you’re a worrier. | 而且还很忧郁 |
[06:48] | You’re gonna be a great daddy. | 你会成为一名好父亲的 |
[06:51] | Yeah. I’ll be a great daddy. | 是的 我会成为一名好父亲的 |
[06:54] | I like kids. Like playing with kids. | 我喜欢孩子 喜欢和孩子一起玩 |
[06:58] | I just hope that’s what we have. | 我只希望生下来的会是个孩子 |
[07:05] | Ok, now, here’s the number where we’re gonna be. | 这是我们要去的地方的号码 |
[07:07] | Here’s the car phone number, | 这是车载电话的号码 |
[07:08] | and my sister’s number’s on the fridge. | 我姐姐的号码贴在冰箱上 |
[07:10] | Don’t worry. Everything will be fine. | 别担心 我会照顾好他的 |
[07:11] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[07:13] | Oh, Mr. And Mrs. Wheeler, this is Tommy. | 惠勒先生惠勒太太 这是汤米 |
[07:16] | Nice to meet you, Tommy. | 很高兴见到你 汤米 |
[07:17] | Now, you’ve got the numbers, right? | 你把号码拿好了 是吗 |
[07:18] | – She’s got the numbers. – Ok, good. | -她拿好了 -好的 |
[07:19] | – Come on, let’s go. – Bye-bye, now. | -好了 走吧 -再见 |
[07:23] | So, uh, how you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[07:25] | – Good. How are you? – Good. | -很好 你呢 -很好 |
[07:28] | So, uh, couldn’t help but notice | 那个 我注意到了 |
[07:30] | that, um, you introduced me as “Tommy.” | 你向他们介绍我为”汤米” |
[07:34] | Uh…yeah. | 是的 |
[07:36] | Just “Tommy”? | 只是”汤米”吗 |
[07:38] | Uh-huh. | 没错 |
[07:39] | Interesting. | 很好 |
[07:41] | Would you prefer, like, “The T-man”? | 那你喜欢怎么介绍呢 “靓汤哥”吗 |
[07:44] | Well, I just– I don’t want the Wheelers to be worrying | 我只是… 我不想让惠勒夫妇整晚都在想 |
[07:47] | all night about who I am. | 我到底是谁 |
[07:48] | You know, “Is he her brother Tommy? | 比如说 “那是她哥哥 汤米吗 |
[07:50] | Her lab partner Tommy? | 还是她实验搭档 汤米 |
[07:52] | Her dance instructor Tommy? | 会不会是她的舞蹈老师 汤米 |
[07:54] | Her boyfriend Tommy? | 可能是她的男朋友 汤米 |
[07:56] | Her dance instructor Tommy?” | 还是舞蹈老师 汤米呢” |
[07:57] | Dance instructor? | 舞蹈老师 |
[07:59] | Yeah. I dabble in jazz fusion. | 是的 我对爵士摇滚稍有涉猎 |
[08:02] | It’s just an example. Let’s watch TV. | 举个例子而已 还是看电视吧 |
[08:09] | – Good night. I’ll see you Monday. – Good night. | -晚安 我们周一见 -晚安 |
[08:11] | Dick! What the hell did you do? | 迪克 你都干了些什么 |
[08:13] | Or I might just stay and watch. | 我还是留下来看好戏吧 |
[08:15] | I’ve called every rental agency in this entire town. | 我把全镇租赁中介的电话都打了一遍 |
[08:18] | They’ve all hung up on me! | 他们全都挂我电话 |
[08:19] | Perhaps you should work on your telephone etiquette. | 也许你该好好学学电话礼仪了 |
[08:21] | Albright, you live by yourself. Let me ask you something. | 欧布莱特 你是一个人住的 我有事问你 |
[08:24] | Sally, I was just leaving. | 莎莉 我要走了 |
[08:25] | It’ll just take a second. | 就耽误你一会儿 |
[08:27] | Please, just sit down. | 拜托了 坐下聊会儿 |
[08:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:31] | Look, I have gotten to the point in my life | 听着 我的人生已到了一个转折点 |
[08:34] | where I feel I don’t have to | 我觉得自己不必 |
[08:35] | live with my family anymore, | 再和家人住在一起了 |
[08:37] | and I’d really like your opinion on that. | 我真的很想听听你的意见 |
[08:39] | Mary, tell her she’s wrong. | 玛丽 告诉她 她是错的 |
[08:41] | Sally, no. Every time I give you advice, | 不 莎莉 每次我给你意见 |
[08:43] | it blows up in my face. | 都不会有好果子吃 |
[08:45] | What? Name one time. | 瞎说 举个例子 |
[08:47] | I can name 5! | 我能举五个 |
[08:48] | – I can name 7. – Oh, I can name 10. | -我能举七个 -我能举十个 |
[08:50] | – I can name 12. – I don’t care! | -我能举十二个 -随便了 |
[08:52] | Look, Albright– | 听着 欧布莱特 |
[08:54] | Doctor Albright… | 欧布莱特教授 |
[08:56] | You live by yourself. I could do that, right? | 你自己一个人住 我也可以 对吗 |
[09:00] | No comment. | 无可奉告 |
[09:02] | So you think it’s a good idea. | 这么说 你认为这是个好主意 |
[09:05] | I refer you to my last response. | 可以参考我最后的回答 |
[09:07] | Mary, you can provide a preponderance of evidence | 玛丽 你可以提供一个优势证据 |
[09:10] | that proves what a frightening responsibility | 来证明一个人独自生活将会承担 |
[09:13] | living alone is. | 多么可怕的责任 |
[09:14] | In order to do that, we would have to determine | 为了表明我的立场 我们应该首先明确 |
[09:17] | what the meaning of the word “Is” is. | “将会”的意思 |
[09:20] | All right, look… | 好的 听着 |
[09:22] | would you, in a million years, | 下下下下辈子 你是否愿意 |
[09:25] | live in an attic with Dick, | 和迪克 汤米还有哈里 |
[09:28] | Tommy, and Harry? | 一起蜗居在一个阁楼上呢 |
[09:32] | Well, I really think that’s a matter of– | 那个 这个问题嘛 |
[09:34] | Answer the question, please. | 请直接回答我的问题 |
[09:35] | I would rather live in a box behind the 7-eleven. | 我宁可住在便利店后面的箱子里 |
[09:40] | Oh, damn! | 该死 |
[09:42] | Aren’t babies cute, Harry? | 宝宝很可爱 是吗 哈里 |
[09:44] | Oh, look, there’s me! | 快看 这个是我 |
[09:46] | I had just learned to walk. | 当时我刚学会走路 |
[09:48] | And you’re in a beauty pageant! | 居然就去参加选美啦 |
[09:51] | I was “Little Miss Bowl-a-Rama.” | 我曾是”幻影保龄球小小姐” |
[09:53] | – Shut up! – The situations are not comparable! | -闭嘴 -你们情况根本不具可比性 |
[09:56] | Dick, I have made up my mind! | 迪克 我已经下定决心了 |
[09:59] | Harry, get away from that strumpet! | 哈里 离那个骚货远点 |
[10:02] | I’m doing your job here. You know that. | 我正在干你的活儿 看到了吗 |
[10:04] | Out! Out! Out! | 出去 出去 |
[10:07] | Boy, your brother’s got some control issues. | 妈呀 你哥的控制欲太强了 |
[10:10] | He’s a freak! | 他是个变态 |
[10:12] | He won’t even let me get my own place. | 他甚至不让我搬出去一个人住 |
[10:15] | You know, there’s a room over the garage | 你瞧 我车库上倒有个房间 |
[10:17] | I used to rent out. | 以前曾出租来着 |
[10:19] | – What? – Mama, that place is condemned. | -什么 -妈 那房间根本不能住人 |
[10:21] | I know. It’s just asbestos and bad wiring. | 我知道 破石棉屋加蛛网电线 |
[10:26] | Nothing a little paint won’t fix. | 粉刷一下就会焕然一新 |
[10:28] | I would like to see this place. | 我想看看那个地方 |
[10:32] | Well… this is it. | 好了 就是这里 |
[10:38] | Oh, wow! | 妈呀 |
[10:40] | I cannot believe this place. | 有没有搞错 |
[10:44] | Now, there’s no kitchen. | 这儿没有厨房 |
[10:46] | Which means no dishes, huh? | 那也就不用洗碗了 不是吗 |
[10:49] | Oh, my god! Look at that! | 上帝啊 快看那儿 |
[10:51] | I know– rat droppings. I’m sorry. | 我知道这儿有老鼠屎 我很抱歉 |
[10:53] | No–a window! | 不 是窗户 |
[10:56] | You didn’t tell me there’d be a window. | 你没告诉我 这儿还有扇窗户 |
[11:02] | What a great place to put a hole! | 这个洞开的真是地方 |
[11:08] | Ok, Dubie… | 好了 杜比 |
[11:11] | How much are you charging for this place? | 这地方你想租多少钱 |
[11:14] | Mmm… 75 a month. | 嗯…一个月75美元 |
[11:17] | Are you serious? | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[11:18] | – Ok, 60. – I’ll take it! | -好吧 60美元 -我租了 |
[11:21] | I prefer cash. | 得付现金 |
[11:23] | Hey, what say we tack this onto Dick’s bill? | 把租金加到迪克的账单里怎么样 |
[11:26] | Well, sure. In that case, it’s 75. | 可以 但那样的话 一口价75 |
[11:28] | Ok. | 成交 |
[11:32] | “Good night, stars, good night, air, | “晚安星星 晚安天空 |
[11:35] | good night, noises everywhere. | 晚安 大自然的声音 |
[11:38] | Good night, moon.” | 晚安月亮” |
[11:41] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[11:44] | Ahem! So, how do you know the Wheelers? | 你是怎么认识惠勒夫妇的 |
[11:48] | Oh, um, Mr. Wheeler’s my mom’s boss. | 惠勒先生是我妈妈的上司 |
[11:50] | So, if she saw him walking in the halls at work, | 如果她上班时在走廊里看到他 |
[11:52] | she’d say, “Hey, there’s my boss, | 她会说”瞧 那是我的领导 |
[11:55] | Mr. Wheeler.” | 惠勒先生” |
[11:56] | I guess. | 我想是的 |
[11:57] | Ok. So, if you saw… | 好的 如果你 |
[11:59] | me…walking along in the halls at school, you’d say… | 在学校的走廊里看到我 你会说… |
[12:03] | “Hi, Tommy.” | “你好 汤米” |
[12:04] | Right, right. | 说的没错 |
[12:07] | They’re back already? | 他们这就回来了吗 |
[12:10] | Let’s see who’s at the door. | 我们去看看是谁在门口 |
[12:17] | Oh, my god! It’s a couple of scary weirdos. | 天哪 是两个古里古怪的人 |
[12:22] | Yeah. That’s my uncle and his girlfriend. | 是的 是我的叔叔和他的女朋友 |
[12:27] | Hello. We understand there’s a baby on the premises. | 你好 我们知道这屋里有个小宝宝 |
[12:30] | And there he is! | 他就在那儿 |
[12:32] | Woojie, woojie, woojie, woojie! | 咯吱 咯吱 挠你痒痒 |
[12:34] | Cute thing. | 可爱的小东西 |
[12:35] | – Take him. – What? | -抱着他 -什么 |
[12:36] | – You’ll like him. You’ll see. – Are you sure? | -你会喜欢他的 真的 -你确定 |
[12:38] | You’ll like it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[12:42] | Ahh…hiya, hon. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[12:44] | So…you two kids thinking of having kids? | 你们这两个孩子想过要生小孩吗 |
[12:53] | Come on, Dick. It’s all you can eat. | 开吃了 迪克 这都是你喜欢吃的 |
[12:55] | No, I’m not hungry. | 不 我不饿 |
[12:56] | You can eat the rest of what I can eat. | 吃剩的都归你了 |
[12:58] | Come on, cheer up, Dick. | 别这样 开心点 迪克 |
[13:01] | Sally wants her own space? Let her have it. | 莎莉想要自己的私人空间 那就给她吧 |
[13:03] | You gotta roll with the punches. | 你该化悲痛为食量 |
[13:05] | Look at me. I’ve moved on. | 看看我 我已经挺过来了 |
[13:07] | Sally gave me the old heave-ho, | 莎莉把我给甩了 |
[13:09] | and here I am, about to put this place out of business! | 所以我来这儿 准备把他们给吃破产了 |
[13:12] | I can’t. I have to figure out a way to get her to come back. | 我做不到 我一定要想办法让她回心转意 |
[13:15] | I know. You’re concerned for her safety. | 我懂 你是在担心她的安危 |
[13:17] | Oh, that’s a laugh. | 你可真会说笑 |
[13:19] | Look, Sally may be a tough cookie, | 听着 莎莉也许是个坚强的女人 |
[13:22] | but in a lot of ways, she’s naive , | 但在很多方面 她却非常天真 |
[13:24] | and that makes her vulnerable– | 这会让她容易受到伤害 |
[13:25] | easy pickin’s for any rat-bastard psycho with | 经不起任何油头粉面的 |
[13:28] | a good haircut! | 无耻之徒的诱惑 |
[13:30] | Still have feelings for her, eh, Don? | 还是对她念念不忘 是吗 唐 |
[13:32] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[13:33] | More shrimp here, Johnny! | 再给我来点虾 强尼 |
[13:36] | If Sally only understood the workings | 如果莎莉知道犯罪分子常用的 |
[13:38] | of the criminal element, | 作案手段的话 |
[13:39] | she’d move back in a heartbeat. | 她就会立刻搬回来的 |
[13:41] | Criminal element? | 犯罪分子 |
[13:42] | Exactly how does this criminal element work? | 他们到底是如何作案的 |
[13:45] | It’s the usual story. | 老一套 |
[13:46] | She comes home tired and forgets to close the blinds. | 她回到家 又累又困 忘记拉上窗帘 |
[13:49] | She puts on a teddy and parades in front of the window. | 换好性感睡衣后 在窗前走来走去 |
[13:52] | Suddenly, there’s a knock at the door. | 突然 传来了敲门声 |
[13:56] | – Is it pizza? – No! | -送披萨的吗 -不 |
[13:58] | It’s Dr. Nefarious in a ski mask and a hatchet! | 是手握短斧 头戴面罩的邪恶博士 |
[14:01] | She’s screaming her head off, | 她拼命尖叫 |
[14:03] | but nobody can hear her because of the train passing! | 但没人能听见 因为一列火车刚好经过 |
[14:12] | Not a pretty picture… but it could happen. | 场面血腥 但很可能会发生 |
[14:15] | You’re right, Don. | 你说的没错 唐 |
[14:17] | In fact, I can almost guarantee that it will happen! | 事实上 我几乎可以保证这一定会发生 |
[14:29] | So… | 好了 |
[14:30] | you want me to go buy y’all some wine? | 想要我帮你们去买点酒吗 |
[14:34] | No, that’s ok. | 不用了 |
[14:36] | They probably got plenty around here. | 也许这里就有足够的存货 |
[14:41] | So, um… | 那么 |
[14:43] | you ever been to Vegas? | 你去过拉斯维加斯吗 |
[14:48] | Lookin’ forward to the new Star Wars movie? | 期待最新的《星球大战》电影吗 |
[14:52] | Nothin’! | 毫无反应 |
[14:53] | Well, Harry, you can’t just talk to him while he sits there. | 哈里 你不能让他干坐着你在那儿说 |
[14:56] | You gotta, you gotta pick him up and play with him, see? | 你得 你得把他抱起来和他玩儿 |
[14:59] | Go ahead. You’ll feel it. | 就这样 你会感觉到的 |
[15:01] | Well, I don’t feel it, but I sure smell it. | 我没感觉到 但是我闻到了 |
[15:06] | And now I feel it. | 现在我感觉到了 |
[15:08] | Here. Let me take him. | 让我来吧 |
[15:09] | No, no, no, no. Now, listen, | 不不 听着 |
[15:10] | y’all just go on and go out for ice cream. | 你们俩出去逛逛 买个冰淇淋什么的 |
[15:13] | We’ll hold the fort down here, Ok? | 我们会留下来看家的 好吗 |
[15:15] | – Are you sure? – Go on! Go on! | -你说真的 -去吧 去吧 |
[15:16] | Have fun with your boyfriend. | 和你男朋友玩得开心点 |
[15:18] | Ok. | 好的 |
[15:19] | Wait. Did you hear what she just said? | 等等 你听到她刚才说什么了 |
[15:21] | Look, William’s got a load in his diaper, | 好了 威廉需要换尿布了 |
[15:23] | and if she wants to deal with it, that’s fine with me. | 如果她想换的话 我没意见 |
[15:25] | No, no, no. Before, before. | 不不 之前那句 |
[15:26] | She specifically referred to me as your, um… | 她特别提及我是你的… |
[15:30] | you know… | 你知道的 |
[15:31] | Boyfriend? | 男朋友吗 |
[15:32] | Mm-hmm. | 没错 |
[15:33] | So? | 如何呢 |
[15:37] | So nothing. That’s great. Let’s go. | 没什么 很好 我们走 |
[15:41] | In your face, man! | 无话可说了吧 伙计 |
[16:07] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[16:13] | It’s just a cat. | 只是一只猫 |
[16:15] | It’s just a cat. | 一只猫而已 |
[16:16] | Ok. | 没事的 |
[16:43] | Lieutenant! | 副指挥 |
[16:44] | Lieutenant! | 副指挥 |
[16:45] | What? | 什么 |
[16:46] | It’s me! | 是我 |
[16:48] | I know! | 我知道 |
[16:50] | Stop choking me! | 别掐了 |
[16:52] | That’s an order! | 这是命令 |
[16:55] | Dick! | 迪克 |
[16:56] | What the hell are you thinking? | 你脑子进水了吗 |
[16:58] | I came here to show you how vulnerable you are living alone. | 我想向你证明 一个人住是多么容易受到伤害 |
[17:01] | – And did you? – Yes! | -你做到了吗 -是的 |
[17:03] | Except for the vulnerable part. | 除了容易受伤那段 |
[17:06] | Dick! | 迪克 |
[17:07] | Lieutenant, we belong together! You can’t leave the unit! | 副指挥官 我们是一个整体 你不能离队 |
[17:10] | I am not leaving the unit! | 我没有离开 |
[17:13] | I just need my own space. | 我只是需要自己的空间 |
[17:15] | I want the hair in the sink to be mine. | 我希望水槽里的头发是我自己的 |
[17:19] | Yeah, but you won’t be under my roof. | 但我们没有住在同一屋檐下了 |
[17:21] | I’m not that far away. | 我们离的很近 |
[17:23] | Look, when I open my door, | 你看 我一开门 |
[17:26] | I can see right into Tommy’s bedroom. | 就能看见汤米的卧室 |
[17:29] | You can? | 看得到吗 |
[17:30] | Oh, my god. | 老天 |
[17:31] | He has no privacy at all. | 他完全没有隐私可言 |
[17:36] | I’m gonna be ok, Dick. | 我会没事的 迪克 |
[17:38] | I’ve learned a lot. | 我已经学会了很多 |
[17:40] | Well, you’ve had a good teacher. | 当然 因为你有一位好老师 |
[17:43] | I guess I better go deal with Harry now. | 现在我最好还是去处理哈里的事吧 |
[17:45] | High commander… | 总指挥官 |
[17:46] | proceed with care and discipline. | 请继续对队员进行关怀和训导 |
[17:51] | Your counsel has been acknowledged. | 你的提议已被接受 |
[18:01] | Hello! | 哈啰 |
[18:04] | Howdy! | 你好 |
[18:10] | Amazing! 200 times, | 太神奇了 都玩了两百次了 |
[18:12] | and he still thinks it’s funny. | 他居然还觉得很有趣 |
[18:13] | And for some reason, so do I. | 出于某种原因 我也这么认为 |
[18:17] | Honey, you can stop now. | 亲爱的 你别玩了 |
[18:19] | I mean it! | 我是认真的 |
[18:21] | Ok. Hey, little one, look at you. | 好了 小家伙 看看你 |
[18:24] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[18:26] | Boy, bet you’re gonna be something when you grow up, huh? | 老天 我肯定你长大后会有一番作为的 |
[18:31] | Postal worker… | 可能是邮差啦 |
[18:34] | toll booth operator… | 或是公路收费员 |
[18:37] | or maybe even the president… | 甚至可能会当上主席[总统] |
[18:40] | of a fan club. | 追星俱乐部的主席 |
[18:43] | Oh, I envy your parents. | 我真羡慕你的父母 |
[18:46] | Vicki. | 薇琪 |
[18:48] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[18:49] | I know I’m not your average guy. | 我知道我比不上你的男朋友们 |
[18:57] | But I deserve as much happiness as the next guy. | 但你下位男友得到的幸福 我也配得到 |
[19:01] | -哈里 -薇琪 | |
[19:06] | Harry, stop it this instant! | 哈里 立刻停止 |
[19:08] | Dick, didn’t you ever learn to knock? | 迪克 你没学过敲门吗 |
[19:10] | I’m warning you, Harry, | 我警告你 哈里 |
[19:12] | if you continue with this foolhardy escapade | 如果你再继续这种愚蠢的越轨行为 |
[19:14] | and implant this empty receptacle | 并把你的宇宙种子植入这个 |
[19:16] | with your cosmic seed, | 空洞的容器中的话 |
[19:18] | you will no longer enjoy the protection of our unit. | 你将不会再受到我们队伍的保护 |
[19:21] | Are you saying I’m not good enough for your family? | 你是说我配不上你的家庭吗 |
[19:23] | No! | 不是 |
[19:24] | Although you’re not. | 不过你的确配不上 |
[19:27] | Harry knows what I mean. | 哈里知道我的意思 |
[19:29] | So what’s your decision? | 你的决定是什么 |
[19:32] | Dick… | 迪克 |
[19:33] | would you please hold William for a second? | 能请你帮忙抱一下威廉吗 |
[19:38] | Vicki… | 薇琪 |
[19:40] | let’s make a baby! | 我们来造人吧 |
[19:45] | We’re home! | 我们回来了 |
[19:53] | What are you writing? | 你在写什么 |
[19:54] | I’m entering Harry’s breach of conduct into the logbook. | 我把哈里的违规行为记录到日志里去 |
[19:57] | What’d he do? Never mind. | 他干什么了 不说也罢 |
[20:01] | Oh, what’s happened here? | 究竟这是怎么了 |
[20:03] | This morning we were all together, | 早上我们还在一起 |
[20:05] | and now look at us. | 看看我们现在 |
[20:07] | Sally’s living in a garage, | 莎莉住进了车库 |
[20:08] | and Harry’s with that Vicki. | 哈里和薇琪在一起 |
[20:10] | It’s those damn Dubceks. | 都怪那该死的杜布切克一家 |
[20:12] | Of all the gin joints in all the world, | 全世界有那么多下三滥的地方 |
[20:15] | why did we have to move into this one? | 为什么我们会搬来这家住呢 |
[20:17] | Well, it was the first place we looked. | 这是我们看的第一家 |
[20:20] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[20:21] | You know, every night before I go to sleep, | 知道吗 每天晚上睡觉前 |
[20:24] | I look at myself in the mirror, sometimes for hours… | 我都会看着镜子里的我 有时会看上几小时 |
[20:30] | and I commend myself | 我为自己能把 |
[20:31] | for how well I’ve kept this unit together. | 这支队伍团结地如此紧密而感到自豪 |
[20:34] | But tonight I see only failure. | 但今晚我只看到了失败 |
[20:36] | I’m a bad high commander. | 我是一名不称职的总指挥官 |
[20:39] | Oh, you’re an excellent high commander. | 你是一位出色的总指挥官 |
[20:41] | It’s a very difficult planet. | 这是一颗不好混的星球 |
[20:43] | You know, humans grow. It makes other humans hurt. | 人类会慢慢长大 有人欢喜有人忧 |
[20:46] | It’s earth. You know, what are you gonna do? | 这就是地球 你能怎么办呢 |
[20:49] | How do you know so much? | 你怎么会知道那么多呢 |
[20:51] | Dick, I’m the oldest. | 迪克 我年纪最大 |
[20:53] | When you get to be my age, you just know things. | 当你到了我这把年纪 你就会懂了 |
[20:56] | Are you gonna be ok? | 你没事了吧 |
[20:58] | Mm-hmm. | 是的 |
[21:02] | Oh, come here, little buddy. | 到这儿来 小家伙 |
[21:03] | Come on. It’s ok. | 来吧 没事了 |
[21:05] | It’s all right. | 都没事了 |
[21:10] | Tommy? | 汤米 |
[21:11] | Alissa. | 艾丽莎 |
[21:14] | You left your bag at the Wheelers’. | 你把包落在了惠勒的家里了 |
[21:17] | I’m just gonna leave this | 我只是来送包的 |
[21:19] | and you alone with dad | 不打扰你和你的爸爸了 |
[21:21] | and whatever the hell it is you’re doing. | 无论你们之间是在做什么 |
[21:25] | Get off my lap! | 快给我下去 |
[21:27] | Alissa, look, he’s not really my dad! | 艾丽莎 他不是我的爸爸 |
[21:29] | He’s just some guy I’m living with! | 他只是一个和我同住的人 |
[21:31] | No, no, no! Alissa! | 不不 艾丽莎 |
[21:38] | Time passes so quickly here. | 时光飞逝 |
[21:40] | You’re put on this planet, you assume a life, | 你被派往这个星球 担起生活的重任 |
[21:43] | your little subordinates need you | 你的小下属们都需要你 |
[21:45] | and are always underfoot, | 一群成事不足 |
[21:46] | all ass and elbows. | 败事有余的家伙 |
[21:48] | Then one day, they leave, | 突然有一天 他们离你而去 |
[21:51] | and you’re sitting alone worrying | 而你却独自坐在这儿 |
[21:53] | and wondering how they’re doing. | 担心他们过得好不好 |
[21:55] | Well, I’ll find out. Hey, Harry, how you doin’? | 我来告诉你吧 哈里 你好吗 |
[21:57] | Outstanding! | 非常好 |
[21:58] | Sally, how are you? | 莎莉 你好吗 |
[21:59] | Aw, shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[22:02] | It feels so good when they call. | 接到他们电话时的感觉真好 |