时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Hi, guys. | 同志们好 |
[00:05] | Hey, Don. | 你好啊 唐 |
[00:07] | Yeah, I just, you know, | 我就是 |
[00:07] | happened to be in the neighborhood, and, uh, | 顺便路过附近 然后 |
[00:09] | here you go, Dick. | 给你 迪克 |
[00:11] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[00:13] | – For me? – It’s your birthday? | -给我的吗 -今天是你生日吗 |
[00:15] | Well, tomorrow. It’s May 5, right? | 其实是明天 五月五号 对吧 |
[00:17] | If that’s what I said, that’s what it is. | 你说是 那就是 |
[00:20] | May 5. | 五月五号 |
[00:21] | What year? | 哪年的 |
[00:22] | Every year. | 每年的 |
[00:25] | Well, I would have dropped by tomorrow, | 我本打算明天来的 |
[00:26] | but rumor has it | 但是据说 |
[00:28] | that the, uh, FBI | 联邦调查局 |
[00:30] | has agents in town looking for somebody. | 在咱这儿布下眼线搜人 |
[00:32] | Yeah, they might need old Donnie’s help. | 他们没准需要俺老唐帮忙 |
[00:34] | Who are they looking for? | 他们在找什么人 |
[00:35] | That’s classified information. | 这个是机密 |
[00:37] | You have no idea, do you? | 你根本不知道吧你 |
[00:40] | That’s also classified. | 这个也是机密 |
[00:43] | Well, I gotta go. See you, Sally. | 我得走了 再见 莎莉 |
[00:45] | Tommy, Dick, Harry. | 汤米 迪克 哈里 |
[00:50] | You know, I–I just noticed that you’re | 我才发现你们叫 |
[00:53] | Tom, Dick, and Harry. | 汤姆 迪克 和哈里 |
[00:57] | So? | 所以咧 |
[00:59] | So Tom, Dick, and Harry. | 汤姆 迪克 和哈里 |
[01:02] | You know, like “Every Tom, Dick, and Harry.” | 你懂的 就像”张三李四王二麻” |
[01:05] | Well…that doesn’t mean | 那也不能说明这些名字 |
[01:06] | that it’s a calculated attempt on our part to seem average. | 是我们为了融入群众蓄意这么取的 |
[01:09] | Yeah. I mean, we just picked names at random | 是啊 这些名字只是我们来的时候 |
[01:12] | when we got here. | 随机选的 |
[01:14] | I mean when we landed. | 着陆的时候 |
[01:18] | Bye, Don. | 再见 唐 |
[01:19] | Bye. | 再见 |
[01:22] | Well, that was close. | 好险哪 |
[01:23] | Wait a minute. Weren’t you listening to what Don just said? | 等会儿 你们刚才没听唐说吗 |
[01:26] | About our names being suspicious? | 咱们名字可疑的事吗 |
[01:28] | – No, not that. – About the FBI being in town? | -不是那个 -联邦调查局来了 |
[01:30] | No, no! | 不是啦 |
[01:31] | About it being my birthday. | 是我生日啊 |
[01:33] | Dick, it’s your fake birthday. | 迪克 那是你假生日 |
[01:36] | And you’re my fake family, and none of you remembered. | 亏你们还是我假家人呢 没一个记得的 |
[01:39] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[01:41] | You’re giving me a surprise party. | 你们要给我办惊喜派对 |
[01:45] | No, we’re not. | 我们才不办呢 |
[01:46] | Yes, you are. | 你们就得办 |
[01:48] | No, we’re not. | 不办 |
[01:49] | Yes, you are. | 办 |
[01:50] | You are throwing me a surprise birthday | 明天晚上你们要给我开个 |
[01:52] | party tomorrow night. That’s an order. | 惊喜生日派对 这是命令 |
[01:54] | Wait. Tomorrow?! | 等会儿 明天 |
[01:56] | Yes! At 7 P.M. sharp. | 对 明天晚上七点整 |
[01:58] | I’m gonna be so surprised. | 我要有大惊喜啦 |
[02:39] | I, uh, have your exams, everyone. | 同学们 我看过你们的考卷了 |
[02:43] | But you didn’t grade these. | 可是你没有评分哎 |
[02:45] | Oh, man, he’s not even grading them anymore. | 妈呀 他都不给咱批卷儿了 |
[02:48] | Well is there anyone here who thinks they might have passed? | 有谁觉得自己能考及格吗 |
[02:51] | Yeah. All right, then, | 那就好 |
[02:53] | the important thing is that stapled to each exam | 订在考卷上的东西很重要 |
[02:55] | is an invitation to my birthday party. | 是我生日派对的请帖 |
[02:58] | You’re inviting us to your party? | 你请我们参加你的派对 |
[03:00] | I didn’t even think you liked us. | 我以为你根本不喜欢我们 |
[03:03] | Oh, Bug. | 小虫 |
[03:04] | I don’t. I like presents. | 我是不喜欢你们 但我喜欢收礼 |
[03:07] | Keep in mind, I will be aware of any no-shows. | 记住了啊 谁不来我都知道 |
[03:12] | You know, Dr. Solomon, | 所罗门教授 |
[03:13] | this could be interpreted as blackmail. | 你这种行为可以定性为敲诈啊 |
[03:16] | Uh, no, Caryn. It’s extortion. | 非也 凯伦 我这叫恐吓勒索 |
[03:19] | He’s a professor. | 他是一教授 |
[03:20] | He can’t control our social lives. | 他无权掌控我们的社交生活 |
[03:22] | So will you be there, Pitman? | 你会去的吧 皮特曼 |
[03:24] | Are you kidding? I wouldn’t miss it. | 开啥玩笑 必去无疑 |
[03:38] | Eh–eh– have you been here all semester? | 你这学期都在的吗 |
[03:40] | Oh, no. I’m Mrs. Everly, | 不是 我是埃弗利太太 |
[03:42] | and this is my son Ned. | 这是我儿子内德 |
[03:44] | We’re auditing your class. | 我们是来旁听的 |
[03:46] | I wasn’t informed. | 没人通知我啊 |
[03:47] | Oh, my goodness, you’re smart. | 天哪 你太有智慧了 |
[03:50] | Oh, my goodness, you’re perceptive. | 天哪 你理解能力真强 |
[03:52] | Everyone told us what a genius you are, | 所有人都说你是个大天才 |
[03:55] | and, boy, were they right. You’re very unusual. | 天哪 他们说的真对 你很特别 |
[03:58] | Mama likes the unusual. | 妈妈就喜欢特别的孩子 |
[04:00] | Oh, now, Ned, let’s not bore the great man. | 内德 咱们就别打搅大伟人了 |
[04:03] | Well, I hope to see you again. | 我希望能再见到你 |
[04:05] | You can count on it. | 您瞧好儿吧 |
[04:08] | Ok, people, your assignment is | 好了 同学们 你们的作业就是 |
[04:10] | to discuss what gifts you will be buying for me. | 讨论一下要给我买什么礼物 |
[04:14] | And–and, seriously, | 而且 特别建议 |
[04:15] | try to top each other, can you? | 要好好攀比哦 好吧 |
[04:23] | Hi. Is Dr. Solomon in? | 你好 所罗门教授在吗 |
[04:26] | Why, yes, I am. | 干嘛 我就是 |
[04:28] | Dr. Dick Solomon. | 迪克·所罗门教授 |
[04:29] | Oh, that Dr. Solomon. | 噢 那个所罗门教授啊 |
[04:31] | He’s not your type. | 他不适合你 |
[04:33] | I’m from the Pendleton fax line maintenance department. | 我是潘德顿传真线路维修部人员 |
[04:36] | Don’t you mean you’re a phone guy? | 那不就是修电话的吗 |
[04:38] | He knows what he is. | 人家知道自己是干啥的 |
[04:41] | The fax machine would be here in my office. | 传真机在我办公室 |
[04:45] | Where I am. | 与我同在 |
[04:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:51] | How do I look? | 我看着咋样 |
[04:52] | Lose the sweater. | 毛衣脱了 |
[05:00] | This is for you. | 给你的 |
[05:01] | It’s an invitation to my surprise birthday party. | 我生日惊喜派对的请帖 |
[05:04] | If you’re handing out invitations, how can it be a surprise? | 你要往外发请帖 那还能惊喜吗 |
[05:08] | Mary, it won’t be if you keep waving the invitation around. | 玛丽 你要老拿着它到处乱抖那肯定就泄密了 |
[05:12] | Now, put that someplace where I won’t see it. | 把它藏到我看不见的地方 |
[05:14] | Nina! | 尼娜 |
[05:15] | Oh, uh, Nina, this is for you. | 尼娜 这个给你的 |
[05:17] | You must be Dr. Solomon. | 您应该是所罗门教授吧 |
[05:19] | Yes. Would you like to come to my surprise party? | 对 你想来参加我的惊喜派对吗 |
[05:22] | Don’t you have somewhere you have to be? | 你就没有别地儿要去吗 |
[05:25] | No. | 没有 |
[05:29] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[05:30] | I found his door. | 我找到他的门啦 |
[05:33] | Good. | 好 |
[05:36] | That must be his desk. | 那个肯定是他的办公桌 |
[05:37] | Ned, get mama a chair. | 内德 给妈拿把椅子 |
[05:39] | Ok, mama. | 好 妈妈 |
[05:41] | May I help you? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[05:43] | No, you can’t. | 你帮不了 |
[05:47] | Ned, honey, go back to the motel and wait. | 内德 亲爱的 回旅馆等着 |
[05:50] | I’m going to the motel now. | 我现在要去旅馆啦 |
[05:52] | That’s nice. | 真好耶 |
[05:55] | I’m going! I’m going! | 我这就走 这就走 |
[05:58] | Well, Mrs. Everly, hello. | 埃弗利太太 你好 |
[06:00] | Oh, please call me Charlotte. | 请叫我夏洛特 |
[06:02] | All right. Charlotte. | 好啊 夏洛特 |
[06:05] | Dr. Solomon, I have a confession. | 所罗门教授 我有个事要坦白 |
[06:07] | I’m not some housewife auditing a class. | 我不是什么旁听的家庭主妇 |
[06:09] | You’re not? | 你不是吗 |
[06:10] | No. I’m a reporter from the Cleveland Plain Dealer, | 不是 我是克里夫兰《老实人报》的记者 |
[06:13] | – and I want to do a story on you. – On me? | -我想写篇关于你的报道 -关于我 |
[06:16] | Yes, you see, every year I do a piece on greatness. | 对 每年我都要做个杰出人物专题 |
[06:23] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[06:24] | I’ve done all sorts of research on you, | 我研究了所有关于你的事情 |
[06:27] | and frankly, I’m impressed. | 说实话 我很欣赏你 |
[06:28] | Will you grant me an interview? | 您能赏光接受我采访吗 |
[06:30] | All right. But I must ask you | 没问题 不过你的采访重点 |
[06:32] | to limit your discussion to my greatness. | 必须放在我的杰出成就上 |
[06:35] | Uh, Nina. | 尼娜 |
[06:36] | What?! | 干嘛啊 |
[06:37] | – I’m going to lunch now. – Then go. | -我要去吃午饭了 -那就去啊 |
[06:40] | Come along, Charlotte. As to greatness, | 来吧 夏洛特 作为杰出人士 |
[06:42] | I find that some are born great, some achieve greatness, | 我发现有些人是天生出众 有些人努力才能成功 |
[06:45] | and some thrust their greatness upon others. | 还有些人就杰出的前无古人后无来者 |
[06:52] | Ok, so we got 10 of those. | 好 咱借了十个这玩意 |
[06:54] | Just bring the chairs back when your party’s over. | 派对开完要把椅子还回来哦 |
[06:57] | – What? These are not chairs. – They’re folding chairs. | -什么 这哪是椅子啊 -这是折叠椅 |
[07:01] | Uh, I got a folding table if you need it. | 你们要是需要 我还有个折叠桌 |
[07:04] | A folding table! | 折叠桌 |
[07:06] | Get outta town! | 太牛逼了 |
[07:09] | Well, you could always use it for the bar. | 你们可以拿去做吧台 |
[07:12] | Bar? Why do we need a bar? | 吧台 我们要吧台干嘛 |
[07:14] | Well, it’s a party, you know. You gotta serve drinks, | 开派对嘛 你们得提供饮料 |
[07:16] | liquor, whatnot. | 烈酒啥的 |
[07:18] | Ok. Booze. How much do we get? | 好 酒水 我们应该准备多少 |
[07:21] | I always figure 3/4 of an ounce of liquor | 我一向认为客人体重和酒量比是 |
[07:24] | per 10 pounds of guest. | 10磅肉4钱酒 |
[07:26] | Now, for a 200-pound man, you’re gonna need | 比如一个人重200磅 你就得给他 |
[07:29] | about a half a quart of vodka. | 大概半升伏特加 |
[07:32] | Great. Now I gotta call everybody | 这下好了 我还得 |
[07:33] | to ask them how much they weigh. | 挨个打电话问体重 |
[07:35] | Put me down at 300 pounds. | 给我记上300磅[272斤] |
[07:40] | What, | 干嘛 |
[07:41] | I’m big-boned. | 人家骨头重啦 |
[07:47] | Believe me when I say I know a lot. | 我说我懂的东西很多 那是真的 |
[07:51] | Some of it I don’t dare teach. It’s a terrible dilemma. | 有些知识我不敢教 太痛苦了 |
[07:54] | My students are slow, and I am incredibly smart. | 我的学生都很笨 而我聪明绝顶 |
[07:58] | Shouldn’t you be writing this down? It’s really good. | 你不记下来吗 多好的素材啊 |
[08:03] | I have a confession to make. | 我有个事要坦白 |
[08:05] | I’m not a reporter. | 我不是记者 |
[08:07] | You’re not? | 你不是吗 |
[08:08] | Oh, please forgive me. | 请你原谅我 |
[08:10] | I’m just one of those people | 我只是一个渴望被 |
[08:12] | who craves being around personal excellence. | 杰出人士光辉笼罩的人 |
[08:14] | I guess you could say I’m the intellectual equivalent | 你可以认为我的理智跟 |
[08:17] | of a rock & roll groupie. | 摇滚乐粉丝差不多 |
[08:19] | That’s ok. I’ve always thought of myself | 没关系 本人一直认为 |
[08:22] | as the intellectual equivalent of Rod Stewart. | 理智来说 我就是洛·史都华 |
[08:26] | So have I. Ever since I read your essay | 完全同意 自从我在大学校报上 |
[08:29] | in the university paper. | 看过你的论文 |
[08:30] | My open letter to former transportation | 我写给前交通部长 |
[08:32] | secretary Frederico Pennou | 弗雷德里科·佩努 |
[08:33] | about the benefits of time travel? | 关于时空旅行益处的公开信吗 |
[08:35] | That’s the one. And I thought, | 就是那个 然后我就想 |
[08:38] | how did this brilliant mind suddenly appear out of nowhere | 这么有才的一个人是怎么突然出现的 |
[08:41] | in the middle of Ohio? | 还就在俄亥俄呢 |
[08:42] | That’s when I knew I had to come and find you. | 那时我就知道我要来找你 |
[08:44] | You know something, Charlotte? | 告诉你 夏洛特 |
[08:47] | I’m having a surprise birthday party tomorrow night. | 我明天晚上要开个生日惊喜派对 |
[08:50] | Why don’t you come? And– and buy me something nice. | 你也来吧 买点好礼送我 |
[08:55] | Well, what do I get for the man who knows everything? | 给一个无所不知的人送什么好呢 |
[08:58] | Cashmere underpants. | 羊绒裤衩 |
[09:05] | You see, what I would do is cut up some vegetables | 要是我就会把蔬菜切碎 |
[09:07] | and then hollow out a pretty red cabbage | 把一个漂亮的红色卷心菜挖空 |
[09:09] | and put your dip in it. | 然后把调味酱填进去 |
[09:11] | It’s genius! | 太有才了 |
[09:12] | Oh, Charlotte, thank god you stopped by. | 夏洛特 你能来太好了 |
[09:15] | Where did Dick find you? | 你跟迪克怎么认识的 |
[09:16] | Hey. What’s Ned doing? | 内德在干嘛 |
[09:21] | He probably just smells peanut butter. | 他可能就是闻闻花生酱 |
[09:24] | Yeah, yeah. I’m the same way. | 是啊 这事儿我也干过 |
[09:27] | Charlotte. What are you doing here? | 夏洛特 你怎么在这儿 |
[09:29] | Only saving our butts. | 来拯救我们于水火 |
[09:31] | Yeah. Mrs. Dubcek, she was our party expert, | 对 我们的派对顾问本来是杜布切克 |
[09:33] | but she’s gone and disappeared on us. | 但是她跑了 放我们鸽子 |
[09:34] | But god sent us down this angel. | 但是上天给咱送来了这么个天使 |
[09:37] | Oh, hush, now. | 过奖过奖 |
[09:38] | I’m just doing my part to celebrate a great man’s birthday. | 我只是为庆祝伟人的诞生献份力而已 |
[09:41] | Just when I think you’re too good to be true, you are. | 我觉得你都好的不真实了 |
[09:46] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[09:47] | They don’t have a sofa. | 他们家没沙发 |
[09:52] | Well, anyway, she knows everything about organizing a party. | 关于办派对的事情她什么都知道 |
[09:55] | Oh, yeah. Tell him about that soup mix with the sour cream. | 对 给他讲讲那种混上酸奶油的汤 |
[09:58] | Oh, now, it’s on the back of the packet. | 包装袋的背面有写啊 |
[10:01] | They put your recipe on the back of the packet? | 他们把你的菜谱印在包装袋背面 |
[10:03] | She’s been published! | 妈呀 作家 |
[10:04] | I can’t believe you’re all | 我不敢相信你们 |
[10:06] | putting my number-one fan to work. | 让我的首席粉丝受累 |
[10:08] | Oh…pish tosh. | 别这么说 |
[10:11] | I have a confession. | 我有个事要坦白 |
[10:14] | Before I came here, I was | 来这儿之前 我是 |
[10:16] | social director for carnival cruise lines, | 嘉年华游船公司的外联主任 |
[10:19] | and…if only I had a | 要是能有个单子 |
[10:21] | list so I’d know how many people were coming. | 给我列出客人人数就好了 |
[10:26] | We have such a list. | 我们有这么个单 |
[10:29] | A guest list. | 客人名单 |
[10:31] | Harry, go get it! It’s in the other room! | 哈里 去拿 在那屋呢 |
[10:42] | You know, I don’t get to say this to a lot of people, but… | 我跟人说这句话的机会不是很多 不过嘛… |
[10:45] | I’m smarter than you. | 我比你聪明耶 |
[10:54] | Hello, Bug? | 喂 小虫吗 |
[10:56] | Yes, uh, I’m calling to tell you | 对 我打电话是要告诉你 |
[10:58] | that Dr. Solomon’s party has been canceled. | 所罗门教授的派对取消了 |
[10:59] | He has a terrible case of diarrhea and | 他得了严重腹泻 |
[11:01] | he wants everyone to know. | 此事要通知所有人 |
[11:04] | Yes. Bye-bye. | 对 再见 |
[11:05] | Have you got everything? | 所有东西都准备好了吗 |
[11:08] | Yes, mama. | 好了 妈妈 |
[11:09] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[11:11] | Hey, you! | 哎 你 |
[11:12] | titty titty bang bang. | 叮里咣当乱响的那个 |
[11:16] | One more noise out of you | 你再动弹一下 |
[11:18] | and Ned here will pop your neck like a pencil. | 内德就会把你脖子当铅笔掰了 |
[11:21] | I got my eye on you. | 我盯着你呢 |
[11:28] | I got you something. | 我有东西送你 |
[11:30] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[11:31] | Don’t you want to give that to me later, | 你不想晚点儿再给我吗 |
[11:33] | should some sort of… party arise? | 等派对开始的时候 |
[11:36] | I got a message the party was canceled. | 我接到通知说派对取消了 |
[11:39] | Right. | 是嘛 |
[11:40] | Very good. | 装的好 |
[11:41] | I got that message, too. | 我也收到信儿了 |
[11:44] | Mm. So I guess I won’t be seeing either of you | 这么说我不会见到你俩喽 |
[11:47] | around, uh, 7:00-ish? | 大概 七点的时候 |
[11:49] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
[11:50] | Good. Good. | 好 好啊 |
[11:52] | Oh, oh, and by the way, | 顺便提醒一下 |
[11:53] | don’t forget to park where I can’t see your car. | 别忘了把车停到我看不见的地方 |
[11:55] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[11:57] | Yep. I’ll never see it coming. | 好耶 我不知道派对什么时候开始哦 |
[12:05] | Well, well, here I am. | 我回来啦 |
[12:09] | Home at last. | 回家啦 |
[12:12] | Hello! | 人咧 |
[12:15] | Anybody ho-o-ome?! | 谁在呀 |
[12:18] | I guess I’m here | 看来这只有我 |
[12:20] | all alo-one! | 一个人喽 |
[12:43] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[12:44] | He’s comin’ around. | 他醒了 |
[12:45] | Uh–uh, Charlotte, | 夏洛特 |
[12:47] | uh, wh-wh-what are you doing? | 你 你要干嘛 |
[12:48] | Well, first we’re gonna cut your head open. | 首先我们要给你开个颅 |
[12:50] | What? Why?! | 什么 为什么 |
[12:52] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道哎 |
[12:53] | Could it possibly be because | 有可能是因为 |
[12:55] | you’re an alien?! | 你是外星人 |
[12:56] | Alien? | 外星人 |
[12:58] | That’s funny. | 好好笑喔 |
[13:00] | You’re a very funny woman. | 您真是个风趣妇女呀 |
[13:02] | You think I’m stupid? | 你以为我傻吗 |
[13:04] | I’ve been watching you for over a year now, | 我已经观察你一年多了 |
[13:06] | and all signs point to alien. | 种种迹象表明你是外星人 |
[13:08] | W-well, don’t some signs | 那 就没有迹象 |
[13:10] | point to eccentric or dutch or something? | 表明我是个怪人或者荷兰人什么的吗 |
[13:13] | There are powerful | 这个房子里 |
[13:14] | electromagnetic signals coming from this house. | 辐射出很强的电磁波 |
[13:17] | Oh, we’ve been microwaving with the door open. | 我们用微波炉的时候没关门 |
[13:21] | There’s a transmitter here somewhere. | 这里某处藏着一个通讯机 |
[13:24] | And we can’t find it. | 我们找不到 |
[13:25] | I have a theory it’s installed | 我估计它被植入到 |
[13:28] | inside of you. | 你身体里了 |
[13:30] | Help! Help! Help! Help! He– | 救命救命救命呀 |
[13:32] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[13:33] | Hello! Is anybody home? | 有人吗 家里有人吗 |
[13:35] | Damn! Go see who that is. | 可恶 去看看谁来了 |
[13:38] | Dick, Sally, hello? | 迪克 莎莉 在吗 |
[13:41] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[13:42] | Who are you? | 你是哪位 |
[13:46] | Mama, there’s a policeman out here. | 妈妈 来了个警察 |
[13:49] | Hello, officer. | 你好 警官 |
[13:51] | Hi. Uh, you two here for the party? | 你好 你俩是来参加派对的吗 |
[13:53] | Oh, didn’t you get a call? | 你没接到电话通知吗 |
[13:55] | No. When’s it start? You know, I’m on duty. | 没有 什么时候开始 我这还当着班儿呢 |
[13:58] | I’m only gonna have time for, like 2 or 3 drinks. | 我也就有 喝个两三杯的时间 |
[14:02] | Where is everybody? | 大家都哪去了 |
[14:03] | Well, it’s a surprise party, | 这个是惊喜派对 |
[14:05] | so everybody’s hiding down in the basement. | 所以大家都藏在地下室呢 |
[14:15] | You’re who again? | 您是哪位来着 |
[14:17] | Catering. | 办酒席的 |
[14:20] | Come on, let’s go! | 来吧 咱下去 |
[14:22] | Oh, Ok. | 噢 好 |
[14:23] | – After you. – No, after you. | -你先请 -不 你先请 |
[14:32] | Wow. I haven’t been drugged and tied up | 自从情人节过后 |
[14:34] | like this since valentine’s day. | 我还没被下药后这么绑过呢 |
[14:40] | It’s Don! He’s captured them and come to rescue us. | 是唐 他把坏人都抓住了 来救我们了 |
[14:48] | Why does he have to be so tired? | 他干嘛累成这样啊 |
[14:52] | All right, that is it! | 好了 够了吧 |
[14:54] | What is going on here? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[14:55] | Like you don’t know. | 好像你不知道似的 |
[14:56] | I just wish I knew | 我真希望我能知道 |
[14:58] | which one of you has the transmitter. | 通讯机在你们当中谁那里 |
[14:59] | That’s the head I really want to cut open. | 我就想把那个人的脑袋切开 |
[15:32] | I’ll get it. | 我来接 |
[15:35] | Mary Albright’s office. | 玛丽·欧布莱特办公室 |
[15:39] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 爽 |
[15:40] | Oh, baby. | 哦 宝贝儿 |
[15:42] | I’m hot now. | 我欲火焚身 |
[15:44] | Do me. | 上我吧 |
[15:46] | Do me all night. | 通宵上我吧 |
[15:50] | I know it’s you, Dick. | 我知道是你 迪克 |
[15:54] | Damn! | 靠 |
[15:56] | That was Dick? | 刚那是迪克 |
[15:58] | Yes, with his typical sick, pathetic cry for attention. | 对 用他惯用的病态可悲鬼叫引别人注意 |
[16:02] | Oh, god, it is his birthday, | 老天 今天是他生日 |
[16:05] | and his party was canceled. | 派对还取消了 |
[16:07] | I think I’m just gonna bring his present on over there. | 我应该带上给他的礼物去看看 |
[16:10] | I’ll go with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[16:12] | I want to see the look on his face | 我想看看当他得知 |
[16:13] | when I tell him I didn’t get him anything. | 我什么也没给他买时候的表情 |
[16:18] | Dialing the phone with your nose. | 用鼻子拨电话 |
[16:22] | A classic alien maneuver. | 典型的外星人手法 |
[16:25] | Once I’m done with you, everyone will know the truth. | 等我把你脑袋打开 所有人都会知道真相 |
[16:28] | Go on, admit it. You’re aliens! | 来吧 承认吧 你们是外星人 |
[16:30] | No! | 不是啊 |
[16:31] | Oh, well, maybe I’m just wasting my time with you, then. | 也许我跟你耗着纯属浪费时间 |
[16:33] | Maybe I’ll just go down there to the basement | 也许我应该去地下室 |
[16:35] | and crack open that big blonde’s head. | 把大个金发女的脑壳敲开 |
[16:38] | Uh–no! No! No! Wait! | 别别别 等等 |
[16:42] | All right, I admit it. I’m an alien. | 好 我承认 我是外星人 |
[16:45] | – I knew it. – But I’m the only one. | -我就知道 -不过只有我是 |
[16:47] | The other three are innocent bystanders. | 其他三个都是无辜群众 |
[16:49] | Do what you will with me! | 你要杀要剐冲我来吧 |
[16:51] | Which I hope is a severe scolding. | 我希望你只想痛骂我一顿 |
[16:54] | But spare them! | 放过他们吧 |
[16:56] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[16:57] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[16:59] | We come in peace! We mean you no harm. | 我们一心向善 我们对你无害呀 |
[17:01] | No harm? | 无害 |
[17:02] | I’m well aware of what your kind does. | 我最清楚你们外星人的作风了 |
[17:05] | Harvesting eggs for your slave race, | 利用奴隶繁殖外星卵 |
[17:07] | sucking the life from the innocent, | 吸取无辜人类的生命力 |
[17:09] | probing the butt of the poor American farmer! | 拿探测器捅可怜美国农民的屁股 |
[17:12] | We never do any of that. | 我们从来没干过这些事儿 |
[17:15] | Well, there was this one farmer near Akron. | 不过在阿克伦市倒有这么个农民 |
[17:19] | You know… | 你懂的 |
[17:20] | but he was asking for it! | 但是是他要求我们捅的啦 |
[17:23] | I’ve heard enough! Cork him! | 我听够了 把他嘴塞上 |
[17:25] | No! No! Please! Let me–aah– | 不要 不要啊 求你了 让我… |
[17:27] | Dr. Solomon? | 所罗门教授 |
[17:28] | Dr. Solomon? | 所罗门教授 |
[17:31] | Excuse me. What are you doing here? | 请问 你来干什么 |
[17:33] | I called you and told you there was no party. | 我给你打过电话说派对取消了 |
[17:35] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[17:36] | But sometimes Dr. Solomon | 但有时候所罗门教授 |
[17:38] | will do things to trick me, | 会给我下套 |
[17:40] | and then he yells at me. | 我要不上套他就骂我 |
[17:42] | Uh, you know, | 那个 |
[17:43] | all the other guests are hiding in the basement, | 其他客人都藏在地下室呢 |
[17:45] | so come on, let’s go. | 来吧 咱们下去 |
[17:46] | I knew there was a party. | 我就知道派对没取消 |
[17:49] | Oh, no, no. After you. | 不 你先请 |
[17:50] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[17:54] | I thought we were going downstairs. | 我以为要去地下室呢 |
[17:56] | Not just yet. | 先等等 |
[17:57] | Oh, I left my gift in the car. I’ll be right back. | 我把礼物落车里了 我马上回来 |
[18:00] | Shouldn’t we be getting to the basement? | 咱们不是应该去地下室了吗 |
[18:02] | Uh… before we go down, | 去之前 |
[18:03] | how about a nice glass of wine? | 先来杯美酒怎么样 |
[18:05] | Yeah. All right. | 好啊 |
[18:06] | Honey, get that special bottle out of my bag. | 亲爱的 去把我包里那个”珍藏”拿来 |
[18:08] | Come on, everybody, into the kitchen. | 来吧 各位 到厨房来 |
[18:11] | Let’s move it! Grab your glass! | 走吧 拿上自己的杯 |
[18:12] | I don’t have all day. | 时间不等人啊 |
[18:14] | I think you’ll like this. | 我觉得你们会喜欢的 |
[18:16] | It’s a very good year. | 上好年份 |
[18:18] | I’m afraid I don’t like red wine. | 恐怕我不是很喜欢红酒 |
[18:20] | I love it. | 我爱死了 |
[18:24] | Pour hers first. | 先给她倒 |
[18:28] | Don’t we need a toast? | 咱们不用干杯吗 |
[18:30] | All right. | 好啊 |
[18:31] | Here’s a toast to happy birthdays. | 为了生日快乐干杯 |
[18:33] | Happy birthdays! | 生日快乐 |
[18:39] | What’s that aftertaste? | 这个余味是什么 |
[18:45] | Hello! I’m back! | 各位 我回来啦 |
[18:47] | Oh, crap! | 可恶 |
[18:50] | Did everyone go downstairs? | 大家都下去了吗 |
[18:52] | Oh, they went down, all right. | 大家都下好了 |
[18:55] | Shut up, honey. | 别多嘴 亲爱的 |
[18:57] | Where’s the birthday boy? | 寿星呢 |
[18:58] | Oh, he’s late. | 他迟到了 |
[19:00] | Of course. | 一贯作风 |
[19:01] | How about a glass of wine while you’re waiting? | 等待的同时来杯红酒怎么样 |
[19:04] | It’s so nice of you to help out, Charlotte. | 你能来帮忙真是太好了 夏洛特 |
[19:11] | Dick’s late. | 迪克迟到了 |
[19:12] | That’s typical. | 他老这样 |
[19:16] | He plans his own surprise party, | 自己给自己办惊喜派对 |
[19:19] | and then it’s called off, | 然后又取消 |
[19:21] | and then it’s back on. | 然后又重开 |
[19:26] | I guess we don’t know whether it’s on or off! | 看来咱是搞不清开还是不开了 |
[19:30] | This is screw-top. This is good. | 这是拧盖儿的那种 这种好喝 |
[19:40] | If Dick’s not here in 15 minutes, I am leaving. | 迪克要是十五分钟内还不回来 我就走人 |
[19:43] | When a man doesn’t have the common courtesy to– | 当一个人连基本礼貌都没有的时候… |
[19:48] | It’s official. | 官方声明 |
[19:50] | This is the worst party I’ve ever been to. | 这是我参加过的最烂派对 |
[19:53] | Sally! | 莎莉 |
[19:55] | Stand with me if you can. | 可以的话 跟我一起站起来 |
[19:59] | I have a–a jackknife in my pocket. | 我口袋里有个折叠刀 |
[20:02] | If you can reach it, we can cut through these ropes. | 你要是能摸出来 咱就可以把绳子割断 |
[20:04] | OK. | 好的 |
[20:05] | Harry, lean to your left. | 哈里 你往左边点 |
[20:06] | Ok. | 好 |
[20:07] | Sally, turn right. Turn right. | 莎莉 往右转 往右转 |
[20:09] | All right. And it’s– | 好了 那个是… |
[20:10] | Can you feel it? It’s right where your hand is. | 摸到没 你手摸的就是 |
[20:12] | I can’t reach it. | 我够不着 |
[20:14] | Keep trying. You’re almost there. | 接着够 你就差一点儿了 |
[20:16] | All right. Yeah. | 那好吧 |
[20:17] | Yeah. | 好 |
[20:19] | Ok, careful, Sally, that’s not… | 好 小心点莎莉 那个不是… |
[20:24] | Ooh, boy. | 妈呀 |
[20:25] | I got it. | 我找到了 |
[20:31] | Well, don’t just stand there. Cut us out. | 别光站着啊 割绳子 |
[20:36] | You know, | 虽然说 |
[20:37] | I’ve never been in a hostage situation before, | 我以前从没做过人质 |
[20:40] | but I think you should be ashamed of yourself. | 但是我觉得你应该反省反省 |
[20:49] | Oh, my god, Dick! | 天哪 迪克 |
[20:52] | Stand back or the spaceman gets it! | 别过来 不然就给这外星人开瓢儿 |
[20:54] | Freeze, FBI! Freeze! | 不许动 联邦调查局 不许动 |
[20:58] | Put those two in cuffs. | 把他俩铐起来 |
[20:59] | Somebody untie that man. | 把那人解开 |
[21:00] | No! Don’t you understand? | 不行 你们怎么不明白呢 |
[21:03] | He’s one of them! | 他是外星人 |
[21:04] | Let me open him up. | 让我把他剖开 |
[21:05] | You’ll see he’s an alien. | 你们就能看出他是外星人了 |
[21:06] | Yeah, right, Charlotte. So were the other 8 you cut up. | 是呀 夏洛特 你之前切的那八个也是 |
[21:08] | Ok, fine. But this one is. He admitted it. | 好吧 但是这个真的是 他承认了 |
[21:12] | I know where you live. | 我知道你们住哪里 |
[21:14] | You can’t hide! | 你们躲不了的 |
[21:15] | Aliens! | 外星人 |
[21:17] | Aliens! | 外星人 |
[21:22] | Aliens, huh? | 外星人 |
[21:27] | That’s the dumbest thing I ever heard! | 这是我听过的最傻逼的事儿了 |
[21:38] | You know, I couldn’t help but notice you federal boys | 我注意到你们这帮联调局特工们 |
[21:41] | left a crucial piece of evidence at the crime scene. | 把一个关键证物落在犯罪现场了 |
[21:44] | The gnome. | 小矮人 |
[21:45] | The gnome? | 小矮人 |
[21:46] | Yeah. The blunt instrument. | 对 一个行凶钝器 |
[21:48] | And local boy Donnie picked it up for you. | 本地民警老唐替你们收来了 |
[21:51] | Yep. Just covering your ass. | 替你们免灾了 |
[21:56] | Shall we steal the car, mama? | 咱们要把这车偷走吗 妈妈 |
[21:58] | No, honey. That would be wrong. | 不行 亲爱的 那样是不对的 |