时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | So, junior prom, eh? | 高三舞会是吗 |
[00:06] | It’s held in the gymnasium? | 在体育馆里? |
[00:07] | Yeah. It’s gonna be great. | 对 肯定会很好玩 |
[00:09] | Mm-hmm. That sounds really romantic. | 听起来很浪漫 |
[00:11] | You know, I spend 5 days a week there | 我一周能有五天都在那鬼地方 |
[00:13] | having hulking football players | 被那些傻大个橄榄球队员 |
[00:15] | yank my underpants up my crack. | 拽内裤拽到肛裂 |
[00:18] | Tommy, listen to me. | 汤米 听我说 |
[00:20] | I’ve always dreamed of going to my prom. | 我一直都梦想着参加高中舞会 |
[00:22] | I’ve been looking forward to it for years. | 我盼星星盼月亮盼了这么久 |
[00:24] | So if you ruin it for me, | 要是你给我搞砸了 |
[00:25] | I’ll yank your underpants up your crack. | 我就拽你内裤拽到肛裂 |
[00:28] | This is a side of you that I like. | 我就喜欢你猛女的一面 |
[00:34] | Hey, hon, what are you looking at? | 亲爱的 在看什么呢 |
[00:36] | Oh, my god! You’re going to your prom? | 天哪 你要参加高三舞会了 |
[00:39] | Yeah. What’s wrong? | 对 怎么了 |
[00:40] | Well, it’s just– see, I never got to go to my prom. | 没什么 就是…我没去成高三舞会 |
[00:44] | It was supposed to be the most beautiful night of my life. | 原本应该是我生命中最美好的一个夜晚 |
[00:48] | Just me and Freddy Steckel. | 属于我和弗雷迪·斯特克的夜晚 |
[00:51] | – Like in your tattoo? – Yes. | -你纹的那个名字就是他吗 -对 |
[00:54] | But something terrible happened that night. | 但那晚发生了很恐怖的事情 |
[00:57] | Freddy never made it to my house. | 弗雷迪没能赶到我家 |
[01:00] | As he was getting into his car in his driveway, | 他当时已经在车道上 就要上车了 |
[01:03] | his wife caught him and made him come back inside. | 结果被他老婆发现了 逼着他回去了 |
[01:09] | That’s sad. | 好可怜 |
[01:11] | I still have my pretty prom dress in my closet. | 我那件漂漂舞会礼服还在衣橱里呢 |
[01:14] | Sure, now it’s old…faded… | 当然了 现在已经破旧褪色 |
[01:17] | stained with my tears. | 还沾着我的泪渍 |
[01:21] | – Do you wanna see it? – Ok, sure. | -你想看看吗 -好呀 |
[01:23] | Well, wait a second. What about me? | 等一下 那我怎么办 |
[01:27] | Oh, great. I guess I just have to stand here | 真好 那我就只能傻站在这里 |
[01:30] | and twiddle my– | 摆弄我的… |
[01:31] | Incoming message from the big giant head. | 有新消息 来自大头伟哥 |
[01:34] | Dick, Sally! It’s the big giant head! | 迪克 莎莉 大头伟哥来电 |
[01:35] | The big giant head has evaluated your mission, | 大头伟哥已对你们的任务情况作出评定 |
[01:39] | and you have been issued a score based on the color scale | 评分体系选用可见光色阶 |
[01:42] | – of the visible light spectrum. – What? | -作为表征 -什么 |
[01:44] | Your mission has been adjudged orange. | 你们的任务被评为橙色 |
[01:47] | Hey, that’s great! | 真不错耶 |
[01:49] | Orange is very bad. | 橙色很差劲 |
[01:51] | On a scale of 1 to 10, it’s, like, a 2. | 换算成10分制 就相当于2分 |
[01:54] | Oh! Damn! | 倒霉 |
[01:55] | To reevaluate your mission, | 为了对你们重新评估 |
[01:57] | the big giant head is on his way to earth. | 大头伟哥已出发来地球 |
[02:00] | He will arrive tomorrow | 他将于地球时间 |
[02:02] | between the earth hours of 9 A.M. And 3:30 P.M. | 明天早上九点到下午三点半抵达 |
[02:08] | Someone from the mission must be home during this time. | 此时间段内 任务小组必须有成员留守家中 |
[02:13] | Transmission ending in 3, 2, 1– | 传输即将终止 三 二 一 |
[02:55] | The big giant head is coming here? Why? | 大头伟哥要来地球 为啥呀 |
[02:58] | To tear us 4 new ones. | 来扒我们的皮 |
[03:01] | But we just got these. | 可我们才披上这张皮呀 |
[03:07] | He’s gonna yell. | 他肯定要吼人 |
[03:08] | There will be lots of yelling, and then the hitting. | 肯定吼得昏天黑地 然后拳打脚踢 |
[03:10] | How dare he? | 他凭什么 |
[03:11] | He’s never even been to this planet. | 他又没来过地球 |
[03:13] | He has no idea how hard it is to be a human. | 根本就不懂做人有多难 |
[03:16] | Wait. “Be a human”? | 等一下 做人? |
[03:18] | My god, you guys. | 神呐 你们这群人 |
[03:20] | Maybe that’s our problem. | 估计问题就出在这里 |
[03:22] | We’ve become too damn human! | 我们已经太人类化了 |
[03:24] | What are you talking about, Sally? | 你瞎说什么呢 莎莉 |
[03:26] | You see? “Sally.” | 你看 莎莉 |
[03:27] | You used to call me “Lieutenant.” | 你以前都叫我副指挥官 |
[03:29] | Well, we’ve adapted! | 我们适应了嘛 |
[03:30] | We’re emulating an earth family. | 这叫模仿人类家庭 |
[03:32] | Earth families don’t refer to each other by rank. | 人类家庭成员之间不用官衔称呼 |
[03:35] | They use more familiar terms, | 都用更亲切一点的名词 |
[03:36] | like “You” and “Bastard.” | 比方说”你” “兔崽子” |
[03:42] | And “You bastard.” | 还有”你这个兔崽子” |
[03:45] | Thanks to you guys, our mission might be canceled. | 都怨你们 我们的任务很可能要取消了 |
[03:49] | Us?! | 怨我们 |
[03:50] | Well, what about you? | 那你呢 |
[03:52] | You separated yourself from the mission | 当初是谁搬出去单独住 |
[03:54] | by moving into your own apartment! | 把自己从任务中剥离出来 |
[03:56] | Huh. Ok. Well, how about the fact | 行 那咱们说说这件事 |
[03:59] | that you decided to father a baby with Vicki | 是谁不顾风险 要和薇琪生孩子 |
[04:03] | despite the distinct possibility | 而且明知道这孩子 |
[04:05] | it might explode out of her stomach | 很可能会从她肚里爆破出来 |
[04:08] | and eat the doctor’s face off? | 把医生给生吞活剥了 |
[04:10] | If there were any tentacles, | 要是孩子长了触角 |
[04:12] | it would show up in the sonogram. | B超肯定能看出来 |
[04:17] | Will you two stop fighting? | 你俩别吵了好吗 |
[04:19] | You have both taken unacceptable risks. | 你俩都担下了巨大风险 |
[04:21] | Lieutenant, I order you to move back in with us. | 副指挥官 我命令你搬回来 |
[04:23] | Harry, you will not father an earth baby. | 哈里 你也不能要地球孩子 |
[04:25] | What am I supposed to tell Vicki? | 那我怎么跟薇琪交待 |
[04:26] | Just deal with it! | 自己搞定 |
[04:27] | I’m the high commander. That’s final. | 我是总指挥官 这是最终决议 |
[04:29] | Yeah, well, if I were a high commander, | 是嘛 我要是总指挥官 |
[04:31] | I’d turn a hose on you and Albright. | 就一棒打散你和欧布莱特这对鸳鸯 |
[04:34] | Well, you’re not. | 可惜你不是 |
[04:35] | Besides, I’m sure once the big giant head meets Mary, | 而且我敢肯定 等大头伟哥见到玛丽 |
[04:39] | he will find her to be a suitable use of my time. | 就会知道她值得我付出时间 |
[04:44] | What’s the look? | 你们这算什么眼神 |
[04:50] | Oh, good. Mary, here you are. | 太好了 玛丽 你在这里 |
[04:53] | Listen. An old friend of mine is coming to town. | 是这样 我有一个老朋友要过来了 |
[04:56] | Great guy, really great, | 人很好 真的很好 |
[04:58] | and I’m really hoping he’ll like you. | 我真心希望他会喜欢你 |
[04:59] | Don’t you mean you’re hoping I’ll like him? | 你是想说”希望我喜欢他”吧 |
[05:02] | Yeah, that’s what I meant. | 对 我就是这个意思 |
[05:04] | Who is this guy? | 是什么人呀 |
[05:05] | He’s an old college friend. | 一个老校友 |
[05:06] | Now, when he gets here, | 他来了以后 |
[05:08] | you’re not gonna start talking explicitly | 你应该不会直白露骨地 |
[05:10] | about our sex life, are you? | 谈及我们的性生活吧 |
[05:12] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[05:13] | Well, that’s the thing. | 问题来了 |
[05:15] | You see, I’m kinda gonna need you to. | 我希望你这么做 |
[05:18] | Try to bring up how great I am | 尽量把话题扯到我有多厉害上 |
[05:20] | and also mention how much I’ve learned. | 还要提及我学了多少花招 |
[05:23] | You want me to talk about our sex life | 你希望我跟他聊咱们的性生活 |
[05:26] | so you can impress an old college chum? | 好让你在老校友面前出风头吗 |
[05:29] | Yes. And don’t be afraid to embellish. | 对 往好了吹 别顾忌 |
[05:31] | Every time you’re about to describe something, | 在你打算描述一件事之前 |
[05:33] | multiply it by 2 first. | 先把程度翻番 |
[05:37] | Dick, why are you so insecure? | 迪克 你怎么这么没安全感 |
[05:39] | – You’re fine in bed. – Ok. Multiply it by 2. | -你床上功夫还行啦 -好了 程度乘以二 |
[05:43] | You’re great in bed. | 你床上功夫很好 |
[05:46] | Multiply by 4. | 乘以四 |
[05:49] | You are a stallion. | 你是超级猛男 |
[05:51] | The merest touch of your hand | 你最轻微的触碰 |
[05:53] | ignites an unquenchable inferno in my loins. | 就能燃起我那炽热的欲火 |
[05:56] | Yes, 4! 4! Do it! | 对 就这样 乘以四 |
[06:02] | – Could I just hear 5? – No! | -乘以五呢 -不说了 |
[06:04] | Ok. 4! 4 is good. | 好 四 四就挺好 |
[06:06] | Hey, Doug. | 道格 |
[06:08] | What’s the deal with these things? | 这是什么玩意 |
[06:10] | – They’re pickled eggs. – Can I? | -腌鸡蛋 -能尝吗 |
[06:34] | That’s pretty good. | 味儿不错 |
[06:36] | Uh, Doug. You gotta help me out with something, ok? | 道格 你能帮我一个忙吗 |
[06:40] | When I ask if I can take off early, you just say, | 要是我问你能不能提早下班 你就说 |
[06:42] | “No, you gotta stay late and purge the soda valves,” ok? | “不行 你要留下来清理饮料阀” 好吗 |
[06:45] | Ok. | 好 |
[06:46] | Hi, Harry. | 哈里 |
[06:47] | Hi, Vicki. Egg? | 薇琪 吃蛋吗 |
[06:49] | Baby, come on. You know I’ve already got an egg. | 宝贝 少来了 我已经有卵在身了 |
[06:52] | Oh, right! You mean… | 对 你是说… |
[06:56] | Say, Doug. | 道格 |
[06:57] | Mind if I knock off a little early tonight? | 我今晚能早点走吗 |
[07:00] | Sorry, Harry. I need you to purge the soda valves. | 不行 哈里 你要留下来清理饮料阀 |
[07:05] | But come on, Doug. | 别这样 道格 |
[07:06] | Can’t you see we got plans? | 看不出来我们有安排吗 |
[07:08] | Sorry, Harry. I need you to purge the soda valves. | 抱歉 哈里 你要留下来清理饮料阀 |
[07:11] | What, you’re forcing me to stay? | 怎么 你逼迫我留下来吗 |
[07:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:18] | Well, thanks a lot, you son of a bitch! | 算你狠 你个狗娘养的 |
[07:23] | Oh, boy! Just because you’re so unhappy in your life, | 天哪 就因为你自己生活苦逼 |
[07:28] | you gotta make other people feel bad? | 你也要让别人苦逼吗 |
[07:30] | Oh, yeah! Walk away! | 行啊 你就逃避吧 |
[07:33] | Walk away! | 逃避吧 |
[07:45] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[07:47] | Just sway to the music. | 跟着音乐晃 |
[07:50] | Hey, stop it! | 住手 |
[07:53] | Well, excuse me for trying to simulate | 我不过是想模拟一下嘛 |
[07:55] | an actual prom-type situation! | 舞会上就是这样 |
[07:57] | I just need help with the dancing part, ok? | 帮我搞定跳舞部分就行了 |
[08:00] | Let’s just do it again. | 再来一遍 |
[08:01] | Ok, but this time you be Alissa. | 好 这次你来当艾丽莎 |
[08:03] | Ok. | 好 |
[08:06] | Wait. Why am I being Alissa? | 等一下 我干嘛要当艾丽莎 |
[08:08] | Because I’m tired of being Alissa. | 因为我扮艾丽莎扮腻了 |
[08:09] | Yeah, but at the prom, I’m gonna be Tommy. | 但我要作为汤米参加舞会 |
[08:11] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[08:12] | What are you doing?! | 你干嘛呢 |
[08:15] | I’m just trying to prepare you. Tommy might try that. | 我只想帮你做好准备 汤米很可能会这样 |
[08:17] | – I would not try that. – Yes, you would. | -我才不会 -你肯定会 |
[08:20] | Yeah, I would. | 我确实会 |
[08:27] | I wish I were dancing with Vicki right now. | 真希望我是在和薇琪跳舞 |
[08:30] | But thanks to the big giant stupid head, I can’t. | 都怨傻逼大头伟哥 事儿黄了 |
[08:35] | Oh, it’s ok. | 没关系的 |
[08:36] | Hey, I’ll be Vicki. Sorry. | 我来当薇琪 太遗憾了 |
[08:44] | I’ll come back. | 我一会再来 |
[08:48] | We’re just practicing for the prom. | 我们只是为高三舞会练习而已 |
[08:50] | Oh, the prom. | 高三舞会 |
[08:52] | One of the most grueling nights of the year | 对咱警察来说这就是 |
[08:55] | – for us boys in blue. – How come? | -年度最磨人之夜 -为什么 |
[08:57] | How come? | 为什么 |
[08:58] | Prom night has all the ingredients of a tragedy. | 舞会之夜就是一锅悲剧大乱炖 |
[09:01] | Take a couple of teenagers, | 拎起一群青少年小鬼 |
[09:02] | throw in a bottle of scotch lifted from | 泡在从老爹酒柜里偷来的 |
[09:04] | daddy’s liquor cabinet, | 苏格兰威士忌里 |
[09:05] | stir in a dash of loud music, | 再搅和些震耳欲聋的音乐 |
[09:08] | and you’ve got a deadly cocktail. | 一杯致命鸡尾酒齐活了 |
[09:10] | I thought that was a long island iced tea. | 我还以为那叫长岛冰茶呢 |
[09:13] | Do those have teenagers in them? | 冰茶里面有小鬼吗 |
[09:15] | – No. – Then it isn’t! | -没有 -那就不是 |
[09:17] | Hi, Don. How are ya doin’? | 唐 你好吗 |
[09:19] | I just need to talk to Tommy and Harry for a second. | 我得跟汤米和哈里说两句话 |
[09:23] | Why is there a nonessential human in this house? | 家里为啥有外人 |
[09:25] | It’s just Don. | 老唐而已 |
[09:26] | Officer Don. Use your heads. | 唐警官 长点脑子 |
[09:28] | There’s an officer of earth law in our headquarters! | 咱们总部居然有个人类警官 |
[09:31] | It’s the phone. | 电话响了 |
[09:33] | Yeah, oh great. | 太好了 |
[09:34] | Be a dear and get it, would you, Don? | 麻烦你接一下 好吗 唐 |
[09:35] | Thanks. Bye now. | 谢谢 回见 |
[09:36] | Ok, listen. Any minute now, | 听着 现在开始 |
[09:38] | that door could open and in could walk the big giant head! | 大头伟哥随时都会经由那扇门走进来 |
[09:41] | The big giant head? | 大头伟哥 |
[09:42] | The big giant head is here?! | 大头伟哥来了吗 |
[09:43] | – No! – No! | -没有 -没有 |
[09:45] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[09:46] | Call me when he gets here. | 他来了叫我 |
[09:48] | That was the airline. | 航空公司打来的 |
[09:49] | Airline? | 航空公司? |
[09:50] | Yeah, you’re expecting somebody? | 是的 你们有亲友要来吗 |
[09:52] | Well, they wound up in East Rutherford, New Jersey, | 他跑到新泽西的东拉瑟福去了 |
[09:54] | instead of Rutherford, Ohio. | 把那儿当成了俄州的拉瑟福 |
[09:56] | Anyway, he’s on a flight here now. | 总之他已经坐上来这里的飞机了 |
[09:58] | – To the airport! – Let’s go! | -去机场 -快走 |
[10:10] | Do you see him yet? | 看到了吗 |
[10:11] | See who? We have no idea | 看谁 我们根本不知道 |
[10:13] | what kind of body he formed into. | 他会变成什么样 |
[10:15] | This is so frustrating. | 真难搞 |
[10:16] | He could be any of these people. | 根本辨认不出来 |
[10:20] | So his head will be smaller? | 他的脑袋会小一点吗 |
[10:21] | Yes, his head’ll be smaller. | 当然会小一点 |
[10:24] | Dick, what are you doing? | 迪克 你在干什么 |
[10:26] | You can’t be too careful. | 多点心眼没坏处 |
[10:29] | I love you people! | 我爱死你们了 |
[10:32] | I love your airplane. | 爱死航空公司了 |
[10:34] | I love to fly. | 爱死乘飞机了 |
[10:36] | Does it show? | 看出来了吗 |
[10:38] | Look at this loser. | 看那个傻逼 |
[10:41] | Hello! | 说什么呢 |
[10:42] | Is this any way to greet your supreme leader? | 你们就这样欢迎长官吗 |
[10:49] | Welcome, o great and glorious leader, | 欢迎您 至高无上的长官 |
[10:51] | whose presence in which we, | 您所到之处光芒万丈 |
[10:53] | your humble and insignificant subordinates | 作为您卑微渺小的下属 |
[10:55] | are barely worthy of basking. | 我们连瞻仰都不配 |
[10:57] | Right. | 对 |
[10:58] | This is some body I picked out. | 这身皮囊我挑的 |
[11:00] | Pretty good, eh? | 很帅吧 |
[11:01] | Nice abs. | 腹肌挺好 |
[11:03] | So, how was your trip, sir? | 旅途还愉快吗 长官 |
[11:05] | Horrifying, at first. | 一开始很恐怖 |
[11:06] | I looked out the window, | 我望窗外一看 |
[11:09] | and I saw something on the wing of the plane. | 发现机翼上居然有东西 |
[11:14] | The same thing happened to me! | 我以前也这样 |
[11:16] | Anyway, to calm me down, | 总之呢 他们为了安抚我 |
[11:18] | they gave me something called…alcohol. | 给了我一种叫酒精的玩意 |
[11:23] | Let’s get on a flight to Jersey and get another round. | 咱们飞回泽西 再喝一轮 |
[11:25] | No, no, you don’t have to, sir. | 别别 不用那么费事 长官 |
[11:27] | That bar over there serves alcohol. | 那个吧台就有酒 |
[11:28] | Hot diggity! | 绝赞啊 |
[11:30] | I love this planet already. | 我已然爱上这个星球了 |
[11:43] | How long are we gonna stand like this? | 我们还要这样站多久 |
[11:45] | Until he wakes up and | 站到他醒来 |
[11:47] | sees the respect we’re giving him, soldier. | 看到咱对他致以的敬意 士兵 |
[11:49] | Well, I hope it’s soon, | 希望不会太久 |
[11:51] | ’cause my deodorant’s crapping out on me. | 我的除臭剂快不顶事了 |
[11:55] | Oh…my…god! | 老天哪 |
[11:57] | What the hell happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[12:00] | Good morning, sir! Ha! | 早安 长官 哈 |
[12:05] | Who’s that pounding on my head? | 谁在我脑袋上乱拍 |
[12:07] | I will find him and destroy him. | 我要把他抓起来灭掉 |
[12:09] | It’s a limitation of these primitive bodies, sir. | 是这身低端皮囊所限 长官 |
[12:12] | It comes from too much alcohol. | 饮酒过度就会这样 |
[12:14] | – Well, it’s a design flaw! Fix it immediately! – Yes, sir! | -这是设计缺陷 立即修复 -是 长官 |
[12:16] | Hello, hello, hello. | 大伙 大伙 大伙 |
[12:18] | Who’s this? | 谁啊 |
[12:19] | Hi. I’m Mamie Dubcek. We met last night. | 我是梅米·杜布切克 咱们昨晚见过 |
[12:22] | You were out in the bushes, and Sally was holding your head. | 当时你栽在灌木丛里 莎莉托着你的脑袋 |
[12:25] | Yes, I ordered her to do that. | 对 我命令她这么干的 |
[12:27] | I chased away the cat. | 猫是我赶跑的 |
[12:28] | I got you a mint. | 我给了你薄荷糖 |
[12:29] | The yelling will cease, or the killing will commence! | 都闭嘴 否则让你们闭眼 |
[12:32] | Ah, I thought there’d be a hangover in the house today. | 我就知道这里有人宿醉了 |
[12:36] | Here you go. A little hair of the dog. | 给你 以毒攻毒散 |
[12:39] | Has this got, uh, some of that alcohol? | 这里面有那个 酒精吗 |
[12:43] | Well, it’s a bloody mary. | 这是血腥玛丽 |
[12:57] | It’s going to be a golden day. | 今天天气好晴朗 |
[13:01] | Mrs. Dubcek, this is my old friend… | 杜布切克太太 这是我一个老朋友 |
[13:03] | Stone. | 斯通 |
[13:05] | Stone Phillips. | 斯通·菲利普斯 |
[13:07] | – Like that guy on Dateline? – No. | -跟《日界线》那个主持人同名吗 -非也 |
[13:11] | Can I have another? | 我能再来一杯吗 |
[13:13] | Yes. I’ll be right back. | 好 我去去就回 |
[13:14] | Good. I think, sir, | 好 长官 我觉得 |
[13:15] | that you will find our mission to be in– | 您会发现我们的任务… |
[13:19] | These feel good. | 感觉好好 |
[13:20] | Those would be your legs, sir. | 那是您的腿 长官 |
[13:24] | How nimble they are. | 多灵活 |
[13:26] | Yes, sir. Now if I could direct your attention | 是的 长官 现在麻烦您 |
[13:28] | to the living quarters– | 看看此住所 |
[13:30] | Oh, that was fun! | 好好玩 |
[13:31] | Yes, sir, very good. | 是的 长官 很好 |
[13:33] | I also… admire your footwork, sir. | 我也很欣赏您的脚上功夫 |
[13:35] | Oh, that is so much fun! | 好好玩 |
[13:38] | Come on, everybody, join in. | 来吧 大家都来踹 |
[13:45] | Sir! | 长官 |
[13:46] | With all due respect, I feel it is– | 无意冒犯 我认为… |
[13:48] | Lieutenant! When you talk to me, straighten up. | 副指挥官 跟我说话的时候站直了 |
[13:57] | May I commend you on the form you’ve taken? | 我能说你的皮囊很不错吗 |
[13:59] | Thank you, sir! | 谢谢您 长官 |
[14:01] | – Dick? – Sir! | -迪克 -长官 |
[14:02] | My stomach is making that noise again. | 我的肚子又出怪声了 |
[14:05] | Get me something to fill it. | 给我点东西填肚子 |
[14:06] | Yes, sir! Right away, sir! | 是 长官 马上去 长官 |
[14:10] | Sir, I have some ideas | 长官 我有几个想法 |
[14:12] | on how to increase the efficiency of the mission | 可以用来提高任务完成效率 |
[14:15] | – if you’d like to hear them. – What I’d like to hear | -如果您愿意听的话 -我想听的是 |
[14:17] | is how you get around | 你是怎么谋得这么一个 |
[14:18] | on those long earth legs of yours. | 大长腿的俏皮囊 |
[14:20] | Excellent work. Excellent, excellent. | 好极了 好极了 好极了 |
[14:22] | I appreciate that, sir. | 承蒙夸奖 长官 |
[14:23] | Would you like to kick me with them? | 你能用那条美腿踹我一下吗 |
[14:28] | Uh…no, thank you, sir! | 不用了 谢谢 长官 |
[14:31] | Perhaps later? | 一会儿踹? |
[14:33] | Fine! Sir! | 好 长官 |
[14:38] | You two! | 你们俩 |
[14:41] | You’re going to bathe me. | 给我洗澡 |
[14:45] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[14:48] | – I call washing the top half. – Screw that. | -我洗上半身 -滚你的 |
[14:51] | You’re going down… | 下边儿归你了 |
[14:55] | What the hell have you been doing here all this time? | 这么长时间以来你都在搞什么鬼名堂 |
[14:59] | Well, I’ve been working a lot on my relationship with Mary. | 我在同玛丽处关系上 下了不少功夫 |
[15:03] | For 3 and a half years?! | 三年半都用来处关系了 |
[15:05] | Establishing an emotional bond with a human | 跟人类建立起情感关系 |
[15:07] | is a huge accomplishment. | 是一项了不起的成就 |
[15:09] | Most humans can’t even achieve it. | 大多数地球人都搞不定呢 |
[15:11] | Really? | 是吗 |
[15:12] | Dick, that’s extremely underwhelming. | 迪克 你表现太逊了 |
[15:16] | If you only understood how much I’ve actually achieved– | 我已经建树不少 要是您能明白就好了 |
[15:18] | Oh, I try to understand, | 我倒是想闹明白 |
[15:20] | and I’ve been sending you a lot of messages, | 我也给你发来不少讯息 |
[15:22] | but you have got no answer! | 你却毫无回音 |
[15:23] | Dick, why is this door locked?! | 迪克 怎么锁着门 |
[15:25] | Oh! Oh, good. It’s Mary! | 太好了 是玛丽 |
[15:27] | You’ll see. She accepts and trusts me completely. | 您看着 她完全接纳我 信任我 |
[15:31] | Why the hell did you lock the door? | 你锁门干嘛 |
[15:32] | Are you going through my stuff again? | 你又翻我东西了是吗 |
[15:34] | I love you, too, Mary. | 我也爱你 玛丽 |
[15:36] | Here, could you come over here? | 你能过来一下吗 |
[15:38] | I’d like you to meet my old friend Stone. | 这位是我的老朋友斯通 |
[15:41] | It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 幸会幸会 |
[15:43] | – I don’t like you. – Excuse me? | -我不喜欢你 -什么 |
[15:45] | Let’s go. I want something else to taste. | 走吧 我要去尝点别的好东西 |
[15:48] | Is there such a thing as macaroni? | 是不是有种叫通心粉的东西 |
[15:51] | Did he just say he didn’t like me? | 他刚才是说不喜欢我吗 |
[15:54] | Yes, but you just don’t understand | 是的 但这只是他的别样幽默 |
[15:56] | his crazy sense of humor. | 你没领会精神 |
[15:58] | He’s a nut. | 他可疯癫了 |
[16:00] | Why don’t the three of us go out, | 咱们仨一起出去吧 |
[16:03] | have some macaroni and alcohol, | 吃吃通心粉 喝喝酒 |
[16:05] | and you can get to know Mary better. | 这样你对玛丽也会更深入了解 |
[16:07] | If I have to. | 也行吧 |
[16:08] | But who’s this delicious mocha number? | 这是谁家的可口摩卡黑美人 |
[16:12] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[16:14] | I love the round part at the top of the legs. | 我喜欢你美腿之上那浑圆的部分 |
[16:17] | Oh, yeah? Well, what do you think of my hand? | 是吗 那你觉得我的玉掌如何 |
[16:23] | These are fun, too! | 这个也好玩 |
[16:26] | Ok. Let’s get going! | 好了 走吧 |
[16:29] | Par-Tay! | 派对 |
[16:34] | Orange you glad I didn’t say banana? | 你庆幸我没说香蕉的那个橘子 |
[16:38] | I don’t get it. | 没懂 |
[16:40] | Mary can explain it to you. | 玛丽可以解释给你听 |
[16:42] | I–I… | 我… |
[16:44] | Harry, I’m gonna need 3 more tequila sunrises | 哈里 给我再来三杯龙舌兰日出 |
[16:46] | and a couple of more knock-knock jokes. | 还有几个三俗笑话 |
[16:48] | Dick, listen. You have got to calm down. | 迪克 听着 你得冷静点 |
[16:50] | Calm down? Do you want him to banish us into space | 冷静 你想让他把我们都扔进太空 |
[16:53] | in one of those big flat mirror things | 困在那种镜面牢笼里吗 |
[16:56] | like in Superman II? | 就像《超人2》里那样 |
[16:57] | Dick, that’s not real. | 迪克 那是假的 |
[16:59] | It looked real. | 看着真真儿的 |
[17:03] | So, Stone… quite a little lady I got here, huh? | 斯通 我这位娇妻很不赖吧 |
[17:06] | I see no glaring defects. | 没什么明显缺陷 |
[17:07] | Well, I do have this crooked earlobe. | 其实我耳垂长得挺畸形的 |
[17:10] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[17:13] | That’s disgusting. | 好恶心 |
[17:15] | I was joking! | 我是开玩笑的 |
[17:16] | Now it’s all I can see! | 但我已经无法正视你了 |
[17:21] | Now look what you’ve done! | 看你干的好事 |
[17:23] | The man is a jackass! | 那人就是个混蛋 |
[17:24] | Why do you want to impress him? | 你干嘛非要讨好他 |
[17:26] | I’m not trying to impress him. | 我没想讨好他 |
[17:28] | Look, we’ll get you a nice floppy hat for that. | 我会给你找一顶大檐帽遮丑 |
[17:31] | Yeah, when you do, give me a call! | 行 找到了给我打电话 |
[17:34] | Mary! But, Mary! | 玛丽 可是玛丽 |
[17:35] | Hello, there. May I join you? | 你好 我能坐下吗 |
[17:38] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[17:40] | These are mine. Get our own. | 这些是我的 想要自己买 |
[17:43] | Hi, Harry. There you are. | 哈里 你在这里呀 |
[17:45] | Oh, hi, Vicki. | 来啦 薇琪 |
[17:50] | Harry, is something wrong? | 哈里 怎么了 |
[17:51] | It feels like you’ve been avoiding me. | 我觉得你在躲着我 |
[17:53] | Oh, no. | 没有 |
[17:57] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[17:59] | Harry Solomon, do you or do you not | 哈里·所罗门 你到底想不想 |
[18:02] | wanna be the father of my baby? | 跟我一起要孩子 |
[18:04] | Look, Vicki, it’s just a really big responsibility, | 薇琪 这是很大的责任 |
[18:08] | and I feel like I have to think about my career first. | 我觉得应该先以事业为重 |
[18:12] | Baby, you do not have a career! | 宝贝 你哪来的事业 |
[18:15] | And yet you expect me to provide for a baby. | 那你还指望我养孩子 |
[18:19] | Oh, what, are you gonna have a career? | 怎么 莫非你能有事业吗 |
[18:22] | Yeah! | 真好笑 |
[18:25] | Ok, now that’s just hurtful. | 好吧 这话太伤人了 |
[18:27] | You know that I’m not designed to live in your 9-to-5 world. | 你知道朝九晚五的职业生涯不适合我 |
[18:30] | Oh, baby. The world is such a mess, | 宝贝 现在世界这么乱 |
[18:35] | what with the craziness in Texas and… | 德州有情况 |
[18:39] | Africa…Canadians and their whole thing. | 非洲不消停 加拿大正瞎闹 |
[18:45] | Let’s just give it a week, see if things clear up. | 咱们就缓一周 看看能不能有点眉目 |
[18:48] | Harry Solomon… | 哈里·所罗门 |
[18:52] | I do not even know you! | 你让我感觉好陌生 |
[19:03] | – Dick, get me some drinks. – Yes, sir! | -迪克 给我拿酒 -是 长官 |
[19:09] | Hey, Dick. | 迪克 |
[19:10] | Rough night here tonight, huh? | 今晚很不消停嘛 |
[19:11] | Why would you say that? | 怎么这么说 |
[19:14] | Well, there’ve been some complaints. | 已经有好几宗投诉了 |
[19:16] | Public urination, verbal harassment, lewdness… | 当众撒尿 调戏妇女 耍流氓 |
[19:21] | and more public urination. | 然后又当众撒尿 |
[19:24] | It could be anybody here, Don. | 这些人都有嫌疑 唐 |
[19:26] | Well, I’m kinda bettin’ it’s that guy. | 我猜是那家伙 |
[19:28] | Kick! Kick! | 踢呀踢 |
[19:30] | Higher! As though your life depended on it! | 再高点 拼命踢 |
[19:33] | Higher! Go! | 再高点 踢 |
[19:35] | Uh, Don, I’d like you to meet my old friend Stone. | 唐 这位是我的老朋友斯通 |
[19:39] | Friend, huh? | 朋友 |
[19:40] | Well, listen, friend, Rutherford is a clean town, | 听着 朋友 拉瑟福是个清净地方 |
[19:43] | and it’s shenanigans such as yours | 像你这样瞎搞 |
[19:45] | that are gonna dash our hopes of | 会毁了我们角逐 |
[19:46] | landing the 20-aught-8 summer Olympics! | 2008夏季奥运的机会 |
[19:49] | Would you lean a little closer? | 你能再靠近点吗 |
[19:51] | Your breath smells of chili fries. | 你嘴里有股炸薯条味 |
[19:55] | Don, can’t you just give Stone a little break? | 唐 你能放过斯通一小会儿吗 |
[19:59] | It’s kind of important to me. | 卖我一个面子 |
[20:01] | That’s a no-can-do, Dick. | 绝对不行 迪克 |
[20:02] | The law’s the law, and it bends for no man. | 法律面前没有人情可讲 |
[20:06] | Please, Don. | 求你了 唐 |
[20:08] | For old time’s sake? | 看在往日情分上 |
[20:10] | It sure would mean a whole bunch to me. | 算我欠你一个大人情 |
[20:13] | Sally! | 莎莉 |
[20:14] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[20:16] | But tell him to stop whizzing in front of the lady folk. | 让他别在女士面前乱晃 |
[20:19] | – Ok. – It’s my pet peeve. | -好 -我最受不了这个 |
[20:21] | I know, sweetie. I will. Thanks. | 我知道 亲爱的 我会的 谢谢 |
[20:23] | Thanks, Don. | 谢谢你 唐 |
[20:28] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:31] | Well, hi, there. | 你好 |
[20:34] | I’m a rocket man, you know. | 我是火箭男 你知道吗 |
[20:37] | Really? | 是吗 |
[20:40] | Can I help you jettison your pants? | 要我帮你松松裤腰带吗 |
[20:43] | I kill you! | 我杀了你 |
[20:46] | No one violates the big giant– | 谁也不准进犯大头 |
[20:51] | area around Stone | 斯通周身 |
[20:53] | without going through me first. Is that understood? | 只要有我在就不行 明白吗 |
[20:56] | Yeah, ok. | 明白 |
[20:57] | Lieutenant, well done. | 副指挥官 表现不错 |
[20:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:00] | I like the cut of your jib. | 我喜欢你这个样子 |
[21:02] | Well, I’ve been working on my jib. | 我一直在锻炼 |
[21:06] | Dick disappoints me. I find him… | 迪克让我失望 我觉得他 |
[21:10] | disappointing. | 让人失望 |
[21:12] | I’m issuing a big giant directive. | 我将作出一项重大指示 |
[21:14] | Lieutenant, you are now officially | 副指挥官 从现在起 |
[21:16] | the new high commander of this mission. | 你就是这次任务的新任总指挥官 |
[21:20] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[21:22] | -A toast! – A toast! Everyone, a toast! | -举杯 -举杯吧各位 举杯 |
[21:24] | A toast to my new high commander. | 为我的新任总指挥官举杯 |
[21:27] | To your new high commander! | 为你的新任总指挥官举杯 |