时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Good morning. | 早啊 |
[00:05] | Nina, | 尼娜 |
[00:07] | what are you doing this weekend? | 这周末你有安排吗 |
[00:09] | I don’t know, I may have plans. Why? | 不好说 可能有安排 什么事 |
[00:12] | Well, I have tickets | 我这里有 |
[00:13] | to the Cherrywood manor mystery weekend. | “樱桃木庄园周末大解谜”的票 |
[00:16] | You know, it’s one of those | 就是那种 |
[00:17] | interactive theatrical experiences. | 互动性的侦探戏剧表演 |
[00:19] | Yes, I have plans. | 是的 我有安排了 |
[00:20] | Oh, come on, Nina. | 来嘛 尼娜 |
[00:21] | It’ll be fun. It’s like a party. | 很有意思 就像派对一样 |
[00:23] | The guests mingle with the actors | 来宾与演员齐聚一堂 |
[00:25] | while sipping merlot and eating hors d’oeuvres, | 喝喝红酒 吃吃小菜 |
[00:27] | and then a murder is staged, | 然后谋杀上演 |
[00:29] | and we amateur sleuths have to try and solve it. | 我们这些业余侦探要尽力侦破案件 |
[00:32] | I’ll go if you can guarantee I’ll be the first one murdered. | 如果你保证我第一个被杀死 我就去 |
[00:35] | But the food’s really good. | 食物真的很不错哦 |
[00:38] | Are you talking about Staley’s, | 说的是史丹利餐厅吗 |
[00:40] | because their onion loaf is to die for. | 他家的洋葱包可好吃了 |
[00:42] | No, I am talking about | 不 我说的 |
[00:44] | the Cherrywood mystery weekend. | “樱桃木庄园周末大解谜” |
[00:45] | The Cherrywood mystery weekend? | “樱桃木庄园周末大解谜” |
[00:48] | You know, it’s one of those old fashioned whodunits | 就是那种 悬疑古装戏 |
[00:50] | with food and wine? | 供应美食与红酒 |
[00:52] | Oh, one of those. | 那种啊 |
[00:54] | Would your family like to come? | 你家里人想去吗 |
[00:56] | I hear they put on a great show. | 我听说表演相当不错 |
[00:58] | There’s a show? We all love a good show. | 有表演吗 我们可喜欢看表演了 |
[01:00] | So you’ll come? | 你们愿意去? |
[01:01] | Well, I don’t know. Everybody’s sort of busy. | 不知道 家里人都挺忙的 |
[01:03] | I mean, if you had told us earlier, | 如果你早点通知 |
[01:05] | or if it were free– | 或者说不要钱… |
[01:07] | It’s my treat. | 我请客 |
[01:09] | All right, we’re in! | 好的 我们去 |
[01:26] | Now, let me get this straight, | 我确认下 |
[01:28] | colonel Pinkham, | 匹克汉上校 |
[01:30] | you stopped a charging rhino | 你用眼神就让一头 |
[01:32] | with nothing more than a stare, | 猛冲的犀牛停下 |
[01:34] | and then actually wrestled it to it’s death? | 然后 与之搏斗直到它累死吗 |
[01:37] | That’s exactly what I did. | 完全正确 |
[01:40] | Let me shake your hand. | 请允许我跟你握手 |
[01:43] | Having fun, sweetheart? | 玩得开心吗 亲爱的 |
[01:45] | Oh, I’m having a wonderful time. | 太开心了 |
[01:46] | Mary, I’d like you to meet colonel Pinkham. | 玛丽 这位是匹克汉上校 |
[01:48] | He, he was just telling me about his last hunting trip. | 他刚刚在跟我讲 他最近一次的狩猎之行 |
[01:51] | Oh, don’t tell me, let me guess. | 别说 让我猜猜 |
[01:52] | On the plains of the Serengeti? | 塞伦盖蒂大平原对吗 |
[01:55] | Oh, you bagged yourself a smart one there, Dick. | 迪克 你的女朋友真聪明啊 |
[01:59] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[02:00] | Oh, by the way, | 对了 |
[02:02] | good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[02:03] | Good luck to you, Pinkham. | 祝你好运 匹克汉 |
[02:11] | You know, what a remarkable character. | 真是个了不起的人物[演员] |
[02:13] | Oh, yeah, he’s good. | 是啊 他很优秀 |
[02:15] | I saw him last year in Man of La Mancha | 去年我在港口剧院看过 |
[02:17] | at theater on the pier. | 他出演的《梦幻骑士》 |
[02:19] | A big game hunter and an actor? | 伟大猎人兼演员 |
[02:21] | My god. He’s a renaissance man. | 天哪 真够多才多艺的 |
[02:23] | Did you see the size of those prawns? | 你看看那些虾的个头 |
[02:27] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[02:31] | Yeah, I just want one more. | 我还要一个 |
[02:34] | So, uh, how long before the show, Dick? | 表演还要多久才开始 迪克 |
[02:36] | Oh, I hope it’s not for a while. | 希望再等会儿 |
[02:38] | I’m meeting the most fascinating people, Harry. | 我这儿跟非常有趣的人聊得正欢呢 |
[02:40] | Dick, what kind of a weird-ass party is this? | 迪克 这到底是哪门子的怪胎派对 |
[02:44] | Everyone I talk to, | 随便找个人聊上两句 |
[02:46] | they want to tell me their whole life story, | 都对我自揭家底 |
[02:47] | and then, they want to tell me secrets | 接着 还想告诉我 |
[02:49] | about the other guests. | 其他来宾的秘密 |
[02:51] | Yeah, yeah, and that guy, | 没错 那个家伙 |
[02:52] | Chip Caswell, he keeps telling me | 奇普·卡斯维尔 一个劲儿告诉我 |
[02:55] | about how much he hates this old dude with the young wife, | 他有多讨厌 这只老牛吃嫩草 |
[02:58] | and you know what? He wears makeup. | 知道吗 他还化了妆 |
[03:03] | You know what your problem is? | 知道你们的问题所在吗 |
[03:05] | For the first time, | 咱们头一次 |
[03:06] | you find yourselves in a civilized social situation | 身处高层次的社交场合 |
[03:09] | where you have to match wits | 必须与知识分子 |
[03:10] | with intellectuals and bon vivants, | 及美食家们一较高下 |
[03:12] | and you crumble. | 你们彻底失败了 |
[03:13] | I, on the other hand, flourish. | 而我正相反 相当活跃 |
[03:17] | Another drink, colonel? | 再来一杯吧 上校 |
[03:19] | Don’t mind if I do. | 那我就不客气了 |
[04:05] | Mary, you haven’t touched your | 玛丽 你都没碰你的 |
[04:07] | twice-baked cheddar chive potato. | 奶酪香葱烤土豆 |
[04:10] | Can I have it? | 可以给我吃吗 |
[04:11] | I–I’m not feeling too well. | 我不太舒服 |
[04:13] | Oh, you should talk to my friend here, | 你应该跟我这位朋友聊聊 |
[04:15] | Jack Wallencott. | 杰克·沃伦科特 |
[04:17] | He tells me he’s in excruciating pain, Mary, | 他跟我说他被痛苦折磨着 |
[04:20] | but he’s not going to give in until | 但在遗嘱完成前 |
[04:22] | he gets that damned will of his sorted out, | 他是不会向病魔投降的 |
[04:24] | – right, Wallencott? – Right. I only hope | -对吧 沃伦科特 -是的 我只希望 |
[04:26] | nothing happens to me before I do. | 遗嘱完成前我没事就好 |
[04:31] | I feel queasy and bloated, and I’m all sweaty. | 我觉得反胃又胀气 而且汗如雨下 |
[04:34] | I’ve gotta go lie down, excuse me. | 我得去躺会儿 失陪了 |
[04:37] | Yeah, well, uh, hurry back. | 快去快回 |
[04:39] | So, colonel Pinkham, | 那么 匹克汉上校 |
[04:40] | would you regale us with another story | 请你再跟我们分享一个 |
[04:43] | of man against beast? | 人兽搏斗的故事 |
[04:45] | Oh, well, I once shot an elephant in my pajamas. | 有次 我开枪打中了在我睡衣里的大象 |
[04:50] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:52] | How he got in my pajamas, I’ll never know. | 它是怎么钻进我的睡衣的 我就不得而知了 |
[04:56] | Did you leave your tent open? | 你是不是忘把帐篷关上了 |
[05:03] | A tad more wine, Mrs. Wallencott? | 再来点红酒吧 沃伦科特夫人 |
[05:05] | Why, Chip, I hope you’re not trying to get me drunk | 哎呀 奇普 你不会是想把我灌醉 |
[05:08] | so you can take advantage of me. | 然后占我便宜吧 |
[05:10] | Certainly not, Mrs. Wallencott. | 当然不是了 沃伦科特夫人 |
[05:13] | Mrs. Wallencott. | 沃伦科特夫人 |
[05:15] | You are having this conversation | 你居然当着你丈夫的面 |
[05:18] | right in front of your husband. | 说这些话 |
[05:20] | What say we take it on down to the drawing room, | 不如咱俩去客厅吧 |
[05:25] | and leave the pretty boy behind with the cheese. | 让这个小白脸吃他的饭去 |
[05:34] | Eames! | 伊默斯 |
[05:36] | You’ve been my butler for 20 years, | 你已经伺候我二十年了 |
[05:38] | you never remember to keep my wine glass full. | 怎么就没记性呢 我的酒杯要一直满着 |
[05:42] | You see how she bosses that guy around? | 瞧她把这家伙使唤的 |
[05:45] | Yeah, and he’s the best dressed guy here. | 是啊 一屋人就他穿得最有品味 |
[05:48] | What a wuss. | 真没用 |
[05:49] | Pathetic. Hey, Eames! More water, now! | 可悲 伊默斯 加水 赶紧的 |
[05:54] | And uh, could you clear this dirty plate, Eames? | 还有 把这脏盘子收了吧 伊默斯 |
[05:58] | Very well, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[06:00] | Very well, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[06:06] | I would like to propose a toast. | 我要祝酒 |
[06:08] | A toast to my new friends. | 敬我的新朋友们 |
[06:10] | Hear, hear! | 干杯 干杯 |
[06:14] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[06:19] | He’s been murdered! | 他被杀害了 |
[06:21] | But by whom? | 凶手是谁呢 |
[06:29] | A trio of sorbets | 甜点将在 |
[06:30] | will be served in the drawing room. | 客厅供应 |
[06:47] | Does this mean the show’s canceled? | 这意味着演出取消了吗 |
[06:56] | Oh, this is horrible. A man has just been murdered, | 太可怕了 一个男人刚被谋杀了 |
[06:59] | and everyone is calmly standing around eating sorbet. | 可大家都平心静气地在这里吃冰沙 |
[07:04] | Obviously, these people have been completely desensitized | 很显然 这些人已经被过度暴力的 |
[07:07] | by all the gratuitous violence | 电视和电影洗脑 |
[07:09] | they’ve seen on television and movies… | 变得迟钝了 |
[07:11] | especially the movies. | 尤其是电影 |
[07:14] | So what are we gonna do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[07:15] | We’re gonna grab Mary and get out of here. | 带上玛丽离开这里 |
[07:18] | Come on. | 快 |
[07:19] | Everybody stay exactly where you are. | 大家待在原地不许动 |
[07:27] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, | 晚上好 女士们先生们 |
[07:28] | please take your seats. | 请坐下 |
[07:31] | I am inspector Macaffery from Scotland yard. | 我是来自苏格兰场的麦克凯菲探长 |
[07:35] | He got here quick. | 动作够快的 |
[07:38] | No one is to leave the premises. | 任何人不得离开此地 |
[07:41] | Until further investigation, | 在深入调查前 |
[07:43] | everyone is considered a suspect. | 每个人都有嫌疑 |
[07:48] | Everyone? | 每个人 |
[07:49] | Sh-sh-surely you don’t mean everyone? | 你…你…你不是指每个人吧 |
[07:53] | Given the right circumstances, | 鉴于目前状况 |
[07:55] | anyone is capable of murder. | 任何人都有可能是凶手 |
[07:57] | But not everyone. | 不是每个人 |
[07:59] | Yes, everyone. | 是的 每个人 |
[08:02] | But not anyone. | 不是每一个人 |
[08:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:12] | There, there, Milly. | 好了好了 米莉 |
[08:15] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:17] | Hey! Slow down there, buddy. | 悠着点 哥们儿 |
[08:19] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:23] | What are you, crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[08:24] | That woman’s husband was just murdered, | 那个女人的老公刚被杀害 |
[08:26] | and you’re trying to stick your tongue down her throat? | 你就想跟人家来个激情舌吻吗 |
[08:29] | Do you want to become the prime suspect? | 你是想变成头号嫌疑犯吗 |
[08:32] | Well, why would I be a suspect? | 我怎么可能是嫌犯 |
[08:34] | It’s obvious that hunter guy did it. | 很明显是打猎佬干的 |
[08:35] | How dare you! | 胡说八道 |
[08:37] | My dear friend colonel Pinkham is many things, | 我的好朋友匹克汉上校身兼多职 |
[08:40] | longbow expert, marksman, | 弓箭专家 神枪手 |
[08:42] | knife and gun collector, actor… | 刀枪收藏家 演员 |
[08:44] | but he is no murderer. | 但他绝对不是杀人犯 |
[08:49] | Oh, my poor Mary. | 我可怜的玛丽 |
[08:51] | Listen, let’s not spoil Mary’s “whodunit” weekend | 咱们别告诉玛丽这起可恶的谋杀 |
[08:55] | with news of this heinous murder. | 别毁了她的”悬疑古装戏” |
[09:00] | Dick… | 迪克 |
[09:01] | You guys having fun? | 你们玩得开心吗 |
[09:04] | Oh, yeah. | 开心 |
[09:05] | Darling, yes, | 亲爱的 开心 |
[09:06] | we only wish that you could join in all the gaiety. | 我们真希望你能和我们一起开心 |
[09:09] | How are you feeling? | 感觉如何了 |
[09:10] | I feel awful. | 非常难受 |
[09:12] | I’ve been throwing up for hours. | 我已经吐了几个钟头了 |
[09:14] | Did anyone else eat the prawns? | 你们有谁吃了虾 |
[09:17] | No. | 没吃 |
[09:18] | It must be food poisoning. | 肯定是食物中毒 |
[09:20] | Oh, my god, Mary! | 我的天啊 玛丽 |
[09:23] | You’ve been poisoned! | 你被人下毒了 |
[09:24] | Who has done this to you? | 是谁干的 |
[09:26] | Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? | 谁干的 谁干的 谁干的 |
[09:35] | Oh, my god. | 老天 |
[09:36] | If they can get to Albright, | 如果连欧布莱特都遭了毒手 |
[09:38] | then none of us is safe. | 那么咱们都逃不掉 |
[09:43] | Oh, sorry. I’m cool. | 抱歉 我没事 |
[10:05] | So, inspector, any breakthroughs? | 探长 有突破吗 |
[10:07] | No, but the game’s afoot, I dare say. | 没有 不过我敢说 游戏已经开始了 |
[10:11] | You know, I could assist you in all this. | 我可以协助你破案 |
[10:13] | What if we collected | 我们可以收集 |
[10:15] | some bits of physical evidence? | 一些物证 |
[10:17] | You know, cigar butts, lipstick stains, | 烟蒂 口红印 |
[10:19] | a monogrammed lighter, a monogrammed handkerchief, | 印了名字的打火机 绣了名字的手帕 |
[10:22] | a monogrammed towel, a monogrammed shirt, | 绣了名字的毛巾 绣了名字的衬衫 |
[10:23] | anything monogrammed would be really good. | 总之绣了名字的一定大有帮助 |
[10:27] | Right, well, let’s not get overeager, hmm? | 好了 别太激动了 行吗 |
[10:31] | Why don’t you sit back | 你还是坐在一旁 |
[10:32] | and take in the events as they unfold? | 等着真相慢慢浮出水面吧 |
[10:35] | But there’s a murderer among us! | 可杀人凶手就在我们之中 |
[10:37] | Yes, and he’ll be among us all weekend. | 没错 整个周末凶手都会在我们之中 |
[10:41] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I must phone Scotland yard. | 恕我失陪 我要给英格兰场打电话 |
[10:47] | That inspector is appallingly lackadaisical. | 那个探长完全没心思调查 |
[10:51] | Look, maybe I’d better just call Don. | 我看 还是给唐打电话吧 |
[10:53] | Yeah, we need some Rutherford blue on our side, | 的确需要拉瑟福警方的支持 |
[10:55] | but until then– and I know | 但在他们来之前 我知道 |
[10:58] | this might sound a bit unorthodox– | 这话听起来有些大胆 |
[11:00] | I think we need to do some sleuthing on our own. | 我觉得咱们应该自己侦查一番 |
[11:03] | Are you saying that we should | 你是说我们应该 |
[11:04] | try to solve the murder ourselves? | 尝试自己破案吗 |
[11:05] | – At a party? – Exactly. | -在派对上? -正是 |
[11:07] | Someone may have had the motive. | 有人可能有杀人动机 |
[11:09] | Someone may have had the opportunity. | 有人可能有下手机会 |
[11:11] | My god, if they had both! | 天哪 如果两样都有呢 |
[11:14] | I’d better go confer with my dear friend, the colonel. | 我还是去找好朋友上校 交换下意见 |
[11:17] | Ok, this might sound crazy, right, | 这话可能有些离谱 |
[11:20] | but what if Eames did it? | 有没有可能是伊默斯干的 |
[11:22] | You think the butler did it? | 你觉得是男仆干的吗 |
[11:25] | Well, that’s a little far-fetched. | 我看有点牵强吧 |
[11:27] | Well, think about it. | 好好想想吧 |
[11:29] | Who gave Albright the poison prawns? | 是他让欧布莱特吃了有毒的虾 |
[11:34] | Tommy… | 汤米 |
[11:36] | you haven’t been very nice to Eames. | 你对伊默斯的态度可不太好啊 |
[11:39] | No, you picked on him first. | 不 是你先找他麻烦的 |
[11:43] | I’m a teenager, I couldn’t resist. | 我是个小毛孩子 我有样学样 |
[11:45] | Whatever. Look, Harry, come on. | 不管啦 哈里 来吧 |
[11:46] | Let’s go find a phone and call Don. | 咱们去找电话打给唐 |
[11:58] | Eames. Hi, man, how are you doing? | 伊默斯 兄弟 还好吗 |
[12:00] | Listen, you got a first name? | 你叫什么名字呀 |
[12:05] | Eames. | 伊默斯 |
[12:08] | You and me, Eames, uh, we’re cool, right? | 伊默斯 咱们俩 关系不错吧 |
[12:11] | No, sir. | 不好 先生 |
[12:14] | Colonel Pinkham, we need your help. | 匹克汉上校 我们需要你的帮助 |
[12:17] | This inspector has some agenda of his own | 这位探长有他自己的调查安排 |
[12:20] | that I don’t understand. I think– | 我不明白他搞什么 我觉得… |
[12:23] | Colonel? | 上校 |
[12:25] | Colonel? | 上校 |
[12:30] | He’s dead! | 他死了 |
[12:32] | My dear friend colonel Pinkham has been murdered! | 我的好朋友匹克汉上校 被人杀害了 |
[12:35] | A selection of domestic ports | 国产佳酿 |
[12:37] | will be served in the foyer. | 将在休息室供应 |
[12:48] | That’s it! | 够了 |
[12:49] | I’m not staying for the show. | 就算有演出我也不等了 |
[12:56] | – Inspector. – Yeah? | -探长 -什么事 |
[12:58] | Oh, hello! | 你好 |
[13:00] | Just enjoying a little sustenance. | 吃点东西补充下体力 |
[13:03] | This case is a particularly taxing one. | 这个案子相当棘手 |
[13:05] | Another man has been murdered. | 又有一个人被杀害了 |
[13:07] | Already? | 这么快 |
[13:10] | Oh! Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:11] | Sorry? Because of your laxity, | 抱歉 就因为你懒散的态度 |
[13:14] | a man is dead! | 一条生命就这样没了 |
[13:15] | Maybe that lazy pip-pip-cheerio attitude | 也许这种懒惰随口打哈哈的态度 |
[13:18] | flies in foggy old London town, | 在破旧的雾都伦敦吃得开 |
[13:20] | but you’re in Ohio now, guv’nah! | 可你现在是在美国俄州 先生 |
[13:23] | Listen, I’ve done a thousand of these. | 听我说 这方面我可有经验了 |
[13:27] | Calm down, sit back, enjoy it. | 冷静 坐一边儿 慢慢享受 |
[13:29] | Enjoy it? That’s it. | 慢慢享受 够了 |
[13:32] | I’m taking over this investigation. | 调查由我接手了 |
[13:34] | Give me that police blotter. | 把警方记录给我 |
[13:36] | Casting call? | 招聘演员 |
[13:38] | This is for actors. | 这是演员看的 |
[13:41] | What do you want from me? | 你到底想要我怎么样 |
[13:44] | I’ll tell you something, Macaffery, | 听好了 麦克凯菲 |
[13:46] | maybe you should try acting | 也许你是该去做演员 |
[13:47] | because you’re a damned awful inspector! | 因为你做探长真他妈的差劲 |
[13:58] | Hello, Mary. | 我来了 玛丽 |
[14:00] | I brought you some crackers. | 给你拿了点饼干 |
[14:02] | They’re sealed, | 密封包装的 |
[14:03] | so I think they’re safe. | 我想应该是没毒的 |
[14:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:08] | I’m just so glad you’re not… | 我真庆幸你没有 |
[14:10] | dead. | 死掉 |
[14:12] | That would be ironic, wouldn’t it? | 那可真够讽刺的 是吧 |
[14:16] | Mary, I haven’t been completely honest with you. | 玛丽 我没有对你说实话 |
[14:19] | Something’s happened. | 其实有事情发生 |
[14:21] | 2 people have been murdered. | 有两个人被杀害了 |
[14:24] | Oh, no. | 见鬼 |
[14:28] | You don’t sound very concerned, | 你怎么一点都不担心 |
[14:30] | I said, 2 people, murdered. | 我说的是 两个人 被杀了 |
[14:32] | 2 people, and I’ve been up here, sick. | 死了两个了 而我却在这里病着 |
[14:36] | So you have. | 你病着 |
[14:38] | It’s been awful. | 糟糕透了 |
[14:40] | You have been up here the whole time, right? | 你一直都在这里 对吗 |
[14:43] | When you have food poisoning, you can’t move. | 食物中毒后 就只能躺着了 |
[14:47] | Everybody knows that. | 人人都知道 |
[14:48] | Yes, everybody knows that. | 是的 人人都知道 |
[14:54] | What kind of crackers are these? | 这是什么口味的饼干 |
[14:58] | Garlic and sour cream. | 蒜香酸奶油 |
[15:02] | Mary! | 玛丽 |
[15:06] | Ok, Tommy, | 汤米 |
[15:08] | I gotta stay up here and guard Albright’s door. | 我得留在这里 守着欧布莱特的房门 |
[15:10] | You go downstairs and wait for Don, | 你下楼去等着唐 |
[15:12] | and don’t tell anyone what you’re doing. | 别把自己的行动泄露给任何人 |
[15:15] | Ok, um, | 好的 |
[15:16] | could you take that candle away from your face? | 麻烦你把蜡烛从脸旁拿开 |
[15:19] | It sort of makes you look like a monster. | 烛光让你看起来很恐怖 |
[15:23] | All right, that’s not funny. | 好了 别瞎闹了 |
[15:25] | Ok, I’ve got issues with Eames, and– | 我和伊默斯结了梁子 |
[15:27] | Come on, Tommy. You can get through this. | 坚强些 汤米 你可以挺过去的 |
[15:29] | We’ve been through tougher things than this before. | 以前更难的事 我们都解决了 |
[15:33] | You’re right. Ok. We have. | 你说得对 更难的都解决了 |
[15:35] | Damn right, we have. | 去死吧 我们不怕 |
[15:36] | – Ok! – All right! | -加油 -没事的 |
[15:38] | Hey, I’m sorry, | 不好意思 |
[15:39] | I thought that the trigger was the safety. | 我把扳机当保险了 |
[15:41] | Oh, god, Don, thank god you’re here. | 天哪 唐 谢天谢地你来了 |
[15:43] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[15:44] | Unspeakable things have been happening in this house, Don. | 这房子里发生了难以形容的事 唐 |
[15:46] | Well, I’m sure it’s nothing | 我这警察什么 |
[15:48] | this police officer hasn’t seen before, son. | 大风大浪没见过啊 小子 |
[15:51] | This old guy in a wheelchair got a knife stuck in his back, | 一个坐轮椅的老头子 背上中了一刀 |
[15:53] | and he croaked right in front of us. | 在我们面前翘了辫子 |
[15:56] | I’ve never seen that before. | 这个以前还真没见过 |
[15:59] | And then, somebody put poison in this safari guy’s drink, | 接着 有人在打猎佬的酒里下了毒 |
[16:02] | and he just fell dead, right out of his chair. | 然后他就摔下椅子死了 |
[16:04] | And he was, like… | 就像这样 |
[16:05] | 2 guys were killed? | 两个人被杀了 |
[16:07] | I’d better get backup. You hang tight. | 我去请求支援 你们要挺住 |
[16:11] | Don’t let anybody see you, baby. | 别让任何人看到你 宝贝 |
[16:13] | They could kill you, too. | 他们会把你也杀掉的 |
[16:15] | Aw, jeez. | 瞧你说的 |
[16:20] | I just saw Don. He’s going for backup. | 刚刚唐来过了 他去请求支援了 |
[16:22] | Good. Because I think I’m on the verge | 很好 因为我觉得自己 |
[16:24] | of blowing this case wide open. Follow me! | 就快破案了 跟我来 |
[16:30] | Fingerprints on the mantle, | 壁炉上有指纹 |
[16:33] | but whose prints could they be? | 是谁的指纹呢 |
[16:37] | Who was last seen alone in this room? | 最后一个单独待在这房间的人是谁 |
[16:43] | Alas, that concludes tonight’s chapter, | 哎呀 今天到此为止 |
[16:47] | ladies and gentlemen, thank you. | 女士们先生们 谢谢 |
[16:49] | Bravo! | 精彩 |
[16:51] | Pleasant dreams. | 愿君好梦 |
[16:53] | Not so fast! | 别急着走 |
[16:55] | No one goes to sleep just yet, inspector. | 探长 还没到睡觉的时候 |
[16:58] | Oh, for crying out loud. | 有没有搞错 |
[17:01] | Everybody sit their evil little butts back down, now! | 大家给我乖乖地坐好 马上 |
[17:05] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[17:07] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[17:08] | Dr. Solomon is about to address you all. | 所罗门教授要发表讲话 |
[17:10] | Please hold all comments | 有任何意见 |
[17:12] | until he has finished his summation. | 请在结案陈词后再发表 |
[17:14] | Thank you, Harry. | 谢谢 哈里 |
[17:15] | These are the facts, as we know them. | 我们已经知道如下事实 |
[17:19] | During dinner, Jack Wallencott | 晚餐时 杰克·沃伦科特 |
[17:21] | dropped dead into his potato, | 死在了他那盘土豆上 |
[17:24] | a hunting knife protruding from his back. | 背上插着一把猎刀 |
[17:27] | Hours later, my dear friend colonel Pinkham | 几小时后 我的好朋友匹克汉上校 |
[17:29] | was found poisoned to death | 被发现毒死在 |
[17:31] | in his favorite wingback chair. | 他最喜欢的靠背椅上 |
[17:33] | Dick, come to bed. | 迪克 快去休息吧 |
[17:34] | Quiet, Mary, I’m summing up. | 安静 玛丽 我在总结案情 |
[17:36] | But it’s only Friday. | 可现在才星期五 |
[17:38] | Shut it! | 闭嘴 |
[17:40] | Who is responsible? | 谁是凶手 |
[17:42] | Ooh! Mrs. Wallencott. | 沃伦科特夫人 |
[17:44] | Oh, lord. | 上帝啊 |
[17:46] | Silence! | 安静 |
[17:48] | One hour ago, I was rifling | 一小时前 我搜查了 |
[17:51] | through Mrs. Runquist’s suitcase. | 瑞安斯特夫人的行李箱 |
[17:53] | How dare you go through my things? | 你怎么能乱翻我的东西 |
[17:56] | How dare you own a leopard thong? | 你怎么能有条豹纹丁字裤 |
[18:01] | And while I was contemplating that thong, I wondered… | 我注视着这条丁字裤时 我就想 |
[18:06] | who is the person that we would least suspect | 最没有嫌疑毒杀上校的人 |
[18:09] | of poisoning the colonel? | 究竟是谁 |
[18:11] | Will you sit down? | 你闪一边去行吗 |
[18:13] | You’re stealing my part. I get to do this. | 你抢了我的戏 这是我的台词 |
[18:16] | How many more people have to die | 因为你的无能 |
[18:18] | because of your incompetence? | 你还想赔掉几个人的性命 |
[18:20] | I do the summation after brunch, every Sunday. | 我会在早午餐后结案 每个周日都如此 |
[18:23] | – Read the damn brochure! – No! | -你他妈的看下宣传册啊 -不 |
[18:28] | The least likely suspect | 最没有嫌疑的人 |
[18:30] | is the person… | 就是那个 |
[18:32] | who, herself, was poisoned, | 她自己中了毒的人 |
[18:34] | but poisoned only to the extent | 中毒的程度 |
[18:36] | that she lay sick in her room, above suspicion, | 只让她病倒在房间里 摆脱嫌疑 |
[18:38] | away from the crowd, the perfect dose. | 远离人群 完美的剂量 |
[18:39] | And who knows more about poisons | 还有谁比人类学家 |
[18:41] | than an anthropologist? | 更懂得用毒 |
[18:44] | A toxicologist? Yes. | 毒理学家吗 没错 |
[18:48] | But forget I just said that. That leads nowhere. | 这句当我没说 纯属废话 |
[18:51] | No! Mary Albright killed Jack Wallencott | 不 是玛丽·欧布莱特杀了杰克·沃伦科特 |
[18:55] | and then in a fever of vengefulness, | 然后在报复心驱使下 |
[18:57] | she killed my dear friend, colonel Pinkham. | 她杀了我的好朋友 匹克汉上校 |
[19:00] | What the– | 你瞎说什… |
[19:02] | Yes, Mary. | 是的 玛丽 |
[19:05] | I could tell immediately you were jealous. | 我立马就看出了你的嫉妒之情 |
[19:07] | You never expected the colonel and me | 你压根就不希望我和上校 |
[19:09] | to forge such a bond… | 发展出亲密的关系 |
[19:12] | And if you couldn’t have me, | 如果你不能拥有我 |
[19:14] | no one else could. | 那么其他人也不能得到 |
[19:17] | You can’t accuse me of murder, | 你不能指控我是凶手 |
[19:19] | you can only accuse the actors. | 你只能指控这些演员 |
[19:21] | And which actors would those be, Mary? | 到底谁人是演员呢 玛丽 |
[19:26] | If you had hips the size of that blonde woman, | 如果你的屁屁和那金发女一个尺寸 |
[19:28] | would you be wearing that skirt? | 你会穿那种裙子吗 |
[19:30] | Oh, darling, please. | 得了吧 亲爱的 |
[19:31] | I wouldn’t even leave the house. | 要是我都不敢出去见人 |
[19:35] | Colonel. You’re alive. | 上校 你还活着 |
[19:38] | And Mr. Wallencott, you… | 沃伦科特先生 你… |
[19:40] | you can walk! | 你可以走路 |
[19:43] | Wait a minute, | 等等 |
[19:46] | you only pretended to die. | 你们只是装死啊 |
[19:51] | None of this is real. | 这些都是假的 |
[19:53] | This is all a scam! No, wait… | 这是一个大骗局 等下 |
[19:56] | you’re all actors. | 你们都是演员 |
[19:58] | This is the show, right? | 这就是表演 对吗 |
[20:05] | Well, you were all marvelous. | 你们的表现太优秀了 |
[20:10] | And you, sir, | 而你 先生 |
[20:12] | are the reason I want to leave acting, | 正是我想放弃演艺事业的原因 |
[20:14] | and return to my first passion, | 回归我的挚爱 |
[20:17] | drink! | 酗酒 |
[20:23] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[20:24] | I–I never really believed that | 我从没真的认为 |
[20:26] | you were the murderer, | 你是杀人凶手 |
[20:28] | especially once I found out that everybody here was an actor | 特别是当我发现 所有人都是演员 |
[20:30] | that’s when it really hit me. | 我立马就醒悟了 |
[20:34] | Freeze! Everybody down on the floor! | 不许动 给我全趴下 |
[20:36] | Down on the floor! | 全趴下 |
[20:38] | You! Show me the bodies! | 你 尸体在哪里 |
[20:39] | Now! Go, go, go, go, go! | 现在 快去快去 |
[20:41] | Don! Don! Hon. | 唐 唐 亲爱的 |
[20:47] | Is this one of those murder mystery things? | 这是不是什么谋杀侦探游戏来着 |
[20:51] | Well, yaah. | 这还用问吗 |
[20:54] | Rico, hold the gas! | 瑞克 别放催泪弹 |
[20:56] | Aah! The gas! | 催泪弹 |
[21:07] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[21:09] | For free, murder is a horrible tragedy, | 不收钱 谋杀是可怕的悲剧 |
[21:11] | but you charge 100 bucks for it, | 一人一百块 |
[21:13] | and suddenly, it’s a sophisticated night out. | 没道理的 就变成了有品味的消遣 |
[21:16] | But it’s inappropriate for kids. | 这种消遣对孩子来说不合适 |
[21:18] | This world does need more entertainment | 这个世界的确需要更多 |
[21:21] | that’s acceptable for children. | 适合孩子的娱乐 |
[21:22] | Something where people are nice to each other. | 彼此友爱的娱乐 |
[21:25] | Something where people can just love one another. | 彼此相爱的娱乐 |
[21:28] | They have that. It’s called pornography. | 有这娱乐 叫作淫秽制品 |
[21:31] | Then that’s what kids should watch. | 孩子们就该看这个 |