时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Hey, you guys, | 我说各位 |
[00:05] | why is everything so red on Valentine’s day? | 怎么一到情人节祖国江山就一片红呢 |
[00:08] | I mean, the greeting cards and the candy. | 看看这些贺卡啊 糖果啊 |
[00:10] | Even the tire ads. | 连轮胎广告都是红色的 |
[00:12] | Well, red represents all the blood | 红色代表着在那场 |
[00:14] | that was spilled at the massacre. | 大屠杀中抛洒的鲜血 |
[00:17] | Massacre? | 大屠杀 |
[00:18] | Yeah, the st. Valentine’s day massacre. | 是的 圣·瓦伦丁行刑之日 |
[00:20] | It was a very big deal here on earth. | 这在地球上可算是大事呢 |
[00:22] | Well, all I know is at school, | 我只知道在学校 |
[00:24] | everybody says Valentine’s day is designed | 大家都说情人节的目的就是让人 |
[00:26] | to maximize the lovin’. | 爱到无极限 |
[00:28] | What about people like you | 那像你这种 |
[00:30] | who never get any lovin’? | 可怜没人爱的怎么办 |
[00:33] | Yes, well, that’s all about to change. | 说得好 现在形势要改变了 |
[00:36] | Because this Valentine’s day is about me and Alissa | 今年的情人节我和艾丽莎 |
[00:38] | maximizing the lovin’ | 不但要爱到无极限 |
[00:41] | and minimizing… the virginity. | 还要和童贞说再见 |
[00:44] | Yes! | 干得好 |
[00:45] | It’s about time. I’ve been telling you to do that | 也该是时候了 自打你14岁起 |
[00:46] | since you were 14. | 我就叫你要破处了 |
[00:49] | Hey, guys! | 大家好 |
[00:50] | Hey, Alissa, how you doing? | 艾丽莎 你好吗 |
[00:51] | Ahh… cake in the oven! | 那啥 炉子里还烤着蛋糕呢 |
[00:52] | Oh, will you, uh… look at the time? | 你们… 瞧瞧这都几点了 |
[00:58] | Harry? | 哈里 |
[01:00] | Oh, I was just trying to stagger my exit | 我只是想让我的离场 |
[01:02] | for a more natural effect. | 尽量自然不做作 |
[01:11] | And I’m out! | 在下告退 |
[01:15] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[01:16] | Uh, I’ve just been thinking | 我一直在考虑 |
[01:18] | about what we should do for Valentine’s day. | 我俩情人节该干些什么 |
[01:21] | Oh, that’s sweet. | 你人可真好 |
[01:22] | Yeah, so…so, like, up all night | 所以我整夜辗转反侧 |
[01:25] | trying to craft the best way of saying this. | 努力找出表达以下意思的最好方式 |
[01:27] | Alissa, do you want to get a hotel room? | 艾丽莎 想跟我去酒店开房吗 |
[01:32] | Tommy, it better be a nice hotel room. | 汤米 最好找间好点的酒店 |
[01:36] | Really? Are you serious? | 真的 你不是在开玩笑吧 |
[01:38] | Yeah, I mean, I think we’re ready, don’t you? | 当然 我想也是时候了 你说呢 |
[01:40] | Yes, yeah. No, I do. | 我也这么觉得 真的 |
[01:42] | I really do. | 发自肺腑的 |
[01:43] | And absolutely it’ll be a nice hotel room. | 我绝对会找一间上好的酒店 |
[01:46] | I mean, after all, it’s our first time. | 毕竟 这可是我俩的第一次啊 |
[01:52] | Your first time. | 是你的第一次而已 |
[01:55] | What–what? | 啥 啥意思 |
[02:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:36] | So, Mary, | 玛丽 |
[02:38] | what do you want for Valentine’s day this year? | 今年情人节你想要什么礼物 |
[02:40] | Oh…I’m not expecting much. | 我没抱太大的期望 |
[02:44] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[02:45] | Well, the first year we dated, | 我们交往的第一年 |
[02:47] | you claimed to have never heard of Valentine’s day. | 你说自己从没听说过情人节 |
[02:50] | The second year you gave me a ham sandwich. | 第二年你只送了我一个火腿三明治 |
[02:54] | That’s why I’m not expecting much. | 所以今年我没啥盼头 |
[02:57] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[02:58] | Mary, this year I’ll try to get it right. | 玛丽 今年我会努力改正的 |
[03:00] | You know I love you. | 你知道我是爱你的 |
[03:01] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[03:04] | Oh, Tiffany, you finally made it! | 蒂凡妮 你总算赶到了 |
[03:06] | Oh, Dick, this is my niece Tiffany. | 迪克 这是我侄女蒂凡妮 |
[03:08] | She’s staying with me for the week. | 她这周跟我住在一起 |
[03:09] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[03:10] | Aunt Mary, can I have 20 bucks? | 玛丽阿姨 能给我20块钱吗 |
[03:11] | Uh, you’re not going to join us? | 你不和我们一起吃饭吗 |
[03:13] | No. | 不了 |
[03:14] | Oh, Ok. | 好吧 |
[03:17] | But be home by 10:00. My rules. | 不过十点之前必须回家 我家的规矩 |
[03:19] | That’s not going to happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[03:21] | Have fun. | 祝你们愉快哦 |
[03:25] | Sweet girl. | 真是个乖孩子 |
[03:27] | She’s a pain in the ass. | 她就是个混世魔王 |
[03:28] | My therapist said I had to set limits with her. | 我的心理医生要我给她订下规矩 |
[03:31] | Therapist? | 心理医生 |
[03:32] | Why are you seeing a therapist? | 你干嘛要看心理医生啊 |
[03:34] | To talk. | 为了和她聊天 |
[03:35] | About me? | 聊关于我的事吗 |
[03:36] | Oh, Dick… | 迪克 |
[03:38] | About our relationship? | 关于我们的关系吗 |
[03:39] | – Dick, please! – Oh, my God! | -迪克 你省省吧 -我的天 |
[03:40] | You’re talking about me! | 你真的是在聊我的事 |
[03:42] | Yes–no! | 是的 不是的 |
[03:43] | Dick, that’s between me and my therapist. | 迪克 那是我和心理医生之间的私事 |
[03:45] | But tell me! | 告诉人家嘛 |
[03:46] | – No! – Please! | -不 -求你了 |
[03:47] | No! | 不行 |
[03:50] | So what are you going to eat? | 你准备点什么菜 |
[03:52] | That’s between me and my waiter. | 那是我和服务员之间的私事 |
[03:59] | Hey, Don! | 唐 |
[04:01] | Sally, look what I found on the porch. | 莎莉 看看我在走廊上发现了什么 |
[04:05] | It says it’s from your secret admirer. | 是你的某位不具名的爱慕者送来的 |
[04:08] | Secret admirer? | 不具名的爱慕者 |
[04:11] | Hey, you guys, get in here! | 大伙儿都过来 |
[04:13] | You sure you want to read that in front of everyone? | 你确定你要在众人面前读这个吗 |
[04:16] | Hey, what’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[04:17] | Look what some weirdo left on the porch! | 看看某个怪胎留在门廊上的东西 |
[04:19] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[04:20] | “Dear Sally, | 亲爱的莎莉 |
[04:21] | I can’t stop thinking about you.” | 我无时无刻不在想着你 |
[04:23] | Whoa, this guy sounds obsessed! | 这家伙还真是痴迷你啊 |
[04:25] | But, uh– | 不过 |
[04:26] | “I stay up at night just to watch you sleep.” | 我彻夜无眠 只为看看你熟睡的脸 |
[04:29] | – Sally– – “On this Valentine’s day | -莎莉 -情人节之日 |
[04:31] | your heart will be mine.” | 就是你心归我属之时 |
[04:35] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你没懂 |
[04:37] | This is the most creepy, horrible, disgusting thing | 这是我见过的最诡异 最可怕 |
[04:39] | I have ever encountered! | 最恶心的信了 |
[04:41] | It’s a good thing you’re dating a cop. | 幸好你男友是警察 |
[04:43] | Yes, it is, yes. | 没错 没错 |
[04:44] | Don, should we go outside and look for clues? | 唐 我们是不是该出去查找一下线索 |
[04:49] | Clues? Sure, why not? | 线索 好啊 干嘛不呢 |
[04:54] | Oh. So I got Alissa and me a room at the Ramada. | 我在华美达酒店为我和艾丽莎订了一间房 |
[04:59] | Attaboy! | 干得好 |
[05:01] | She’s totally fine with it. | 她对这件事毫无意见 |
[05:03] | Attaboy! | 干得妙 |
[05:04] | But I’m a virgin. | 可我还是小处男 |
[05:05] | Attaboy! | 干得呱呱叫 |
[05:07] | And, you know, she’s not. | 可她已经不是处女了 |
[05:09] | – Atta– – Stop it! | -干得… -够了 |
[05:11] | What, you mean the pointing or the actual– | 你是要我别指了 还是别说了 |
[05:13] | Everything! | 都别做了 |
[05:14] | I don’t know what to do, man. | 我已经不知所措了 老兄 |
[05:15] | She’s so much more experienced than me. | 她比我经验丰富 |
[05:17] | What if I make a fool of myself? | 要是我到时候出糗了怎么办 |
[05:19] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[05:21] | You will. | 出糗是必然的 |
[05:26] | So, Dick, | 那么迪克 |
[05:28] | what would you like to talk about? | 你想聊些什么呢 |
[05:30] | Mary Albright. | 玛丽·欧布莱特 |
[05:32] | Ok. | 好的 |
[05:34] | What does she talk about when she comes here? | 她每次上这里来都聊些什么 |
[05:37] | I can’t discuss patients, Dick. | 我不能透露患者的事 迪克 |
[05:38] | Doctor-client privilege | 医患保密协定 |
[05:40] | is the foundation of trust in psychotherapy. | 是心理医生行医的基本保证 |
[05:42] | Oh, that… makes perfect sense. | 此话有理 |
[05:44] | I respect that. | 我深表赞同 |
[05:46] | How about I ask you questions about Mary, | 不如我就玛丽的事向你提问 |
[05:48] | and you nod your head yes or no? | 然后你用点头摇头来回答如何 |
[05:51] | No. | 不行 |
[05:53] | – Was that a yes? – No. | -你这是表示同意吗 -不是 |
[05:55] | Was that a no? | 你这是表示拒绝吗 |
[05:56] | Yes! | 是的 |
[05:57] | Yes! Good, good. | 是的 很好 很好 |
[05:59] | Dick, what’s really going on? | 迪克 你到底怎么了 |
[06:01] | What do you mean? | 此话怎讲 |
[06:02] | Are you feeling insecure about something? | 你是对什么事感到不自信吗 |
[06:05] | Like what? | 比如 |
[06:06] | I don’t know. You tell me. | 我不知道 你告诉我吧 |
[06:08] | My relationship with Mary? | 我和玛丽之间的关系 |
[06:09] | Yes? | 是吗 |
[06:10] | No. | 不是 |
[06:12] | Was that a yes? | 你是承认了吗 |
[06:15] | Yes! | 是的 |
[06:25] | Hello. Is Tommy here? | 你好 汤米在吗 |
[06:27] | Yeah, I’m Tommy. | 我就是汤米 |
[06:30] | Uh, do I know you? | 我们见过吗 |
[06:31] | I’m Tiffany. Aunt Mary wanted to get rid of me, | 我叫蒂凡妮 玛丽阿姨想甩掉我这个包袱 |
[06:33] | so she told me to come over here and hang out with you. | 所以让我来这里找你玩 |
[06:36] | Uh-huh. Well, I got some homework to do, so… | 那个 我还有作业要做 |
[06:38] | You’re a cutie. | 你还挺可爱的 |
[06:40] | Not exactly big-boned, but really hot. | 体格不壮 可也性感撩人 |
[06:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢啊 |
[06:47] | I’m bored. Let’s do something. | 好无聊 咱们干点什么吧 |
[06:49] | Right. That’s the thing– | 好吧 问题是 |
[06:50] | I got this stuff to do, so– | 我还有事要做 |
[06:51] | Come on, stop being so lame all the time. | 拜托 别老是这么没劲好不好 |
[06:55] | You just met me. | 咱们才刚认识呢 |
[06:57] | How old are you? | 你几岁了 |
[06:58] | 18. | 18岁 |
[07:01] | Make me a sandwich? | 帮我做个三明治吧 |
[07:08] | We–we got turkey. | 我们家有火鸡肉 |
[07:17] | Don, what’s going on? | 唐 怎么样了 |
[07:19] | – Huh? – Have there been any breaks in the case? | -什么 -那件案子有什么进展了吗 |
[07:22] | Uh, uh, no, Sally. | 没有 莎莉 |
[07:24] | Uh, but I’ve got every available man on it. | 不过我已经动用所有人手去查了 |
[07:27] | What about a handwriting expert? | 有找笔迹鉴定专家吗 |
[07:29] | Don’t you guys have some sort of handwriting expert | 你们不是有那种笔迹鉴定专家 |
[07:31] | that can take a look at this thing? | 可以鉴定一下这封信吗 |
[07:32] | A handwriting expert? | 笔迹鉴定专家 |
[07:34] | Sally, we’re just a small police department, | 莎莉 我们这只是个小分局 |
[07:36] | and I, uh…I’m the handwriting expert. | 我 我就是笔迹鉴定专家 |
[07:39] | Uh, here, let me take a look at that. | 来 让我看看 |
[07:41] | Aha! Given the slope of this crossed “T,” | 从T字相交的斜度来看 |
[07:45] | we can definitely conclude that this guy | 我们可以判断出此人 |
[07:48] | is a lover, not a loser, Sally. | 是个多情种子而非疯子 莎莉 |
[07:51] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:53] | I don’t know. | 我觉得不像 |
[07:54] | Curve of the “V” says he’s a pervert. | V字的弯曲度说明这家伙是变态啊 |
[07:59] | And the capital “Y” | 而大写的Y说明 |
[08:00] | – says he’s killed and will kill again. – Rico! | -他犯过命案 并将再次动手 -瑞克 |
[08:03] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[08:04] | Don, I cannot sleep knowing that he is out there. | 唐 他一日不入狱 我就一日不得安眠 |
[08:08] | Please find him for me. | 求求你为了我 抓住他吧 |
[08:12] | Just find him. | 抓住他吧 |
[08:16] | Boy, oh, boy. | 乖乖隆得咚 |
[08:18] | You better find that perv. | 你快去抓那个变态吧 |
[08:22] | I’m the perv. | 那个变态就是我 |
[08:27] | The first time I saw Mary undress, | 我第一次看到玛丽脱衣服 |
[08:29] | I remember thinking, | 我记得我当时想 |
[08:31] | “God, I hope this skylight holds.” | 老天 这天窗可别掉下去啊 |
[08:39] | Would you consider your relationship | 你认为你和玛丽的恋爱关系 |
[08:41] | with Mary to be a happy one? | 进行得还算愉快吗 |
[08:43] | Yes. Apart from the occasional mishap. | 当然 除了偶尔出点灾祸 |
[08:46] | Mishap? | 什么灾祸 |
[08:48] | You know, like me publicly accusing her of murder or… | 就像我在众人面前指责她是杀人犯啦 |
[08:53] | or showing up naked at one of her fund-raisers. | 或者在她的募捐会上赤身裸体啦 |
[08:56] | So those weren’t Mary’s delusions. | 所以这些并不是玛丽的幻觉了 |
[08:59] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[09:00] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[09:01] | I mean, I try so hard to do the right thing, | 我竭尽全力 想把事办好 |
[09:04] | but inevitably my choice is | 可最后我做的事全是 |
[09:06] | “The worst thing imaginable.” | “史上最难以想象的蠢事” |
[09:09] | Her words. | 她的原话 |
[09:11] | How does that make you feel? | 你对此有何感受呢 |
[09:13] | Frustrated. | 备受挫折 |
[09:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:15] | Because I want… | 因为我想要 |
[09:17] | because I want to be a good human being. | 我想要好好做人 |
[09:21] | And what’s stopping you? | 是什么阻挠了你呢 |
[09:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:25] | You? | 是你吗 |
[09:26] | No. | 不是 |
[09:28] | – Me? – Good! | -是我自己吗 -说的对 |
[09:30] | And? | 还有呢 |
[09:31] | And…where I came from. | 还有 我的家乡 |
[09:34] | Yes, of course! | 没错 就是这样 |
[09:36] | It’s where I’m from! | 都是因为我的家乡 |
[09:37] | And? | 还有呢 |
[09:38] | It’s my past! | 还有我的过去 |
[09:40] | That’s it! | 就是这个 |
[09:41] | My past is stopping me | 我的过去使我无法 |
[09:43] | from being a good human being. | 好好地做人 |
[09:44] | Go on. | 说下去 |
[09:45] | It’s standing between me and my happiness with Mary. | 它就是我和玛丽幸福路上的一堵墙 |
[09:47] | Go on. | 说下去 |
[09:48] | I’ve got to let go of my past! | 我要彻底摆脱我的过去 |
[09:50] | That’s it! I’m letting go of my past! | 就是这样 我要和过去划清界限 |
[09:52] | – Go on. – Go on? | -说下去 -还说 |
[09:54] | I’ve just made a huge breakthrough! Isn’t that enough? | 如此惊天地泣鬼神的突破 难道还不够吗 |
[10:01] | Food, clothing, shelter. | 食物 衣物 避难所 |
[10:03] | The basics turn me on. | 这些都让我”性”趣盎然 |
[10:05] | Shelter turns you on? | 避难所也行 |
[10:07] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:09] | Because you need those things or you’ll die. | 因为不去避难所人就会死 |
[10:11] | But sometimes it feels like | 可有时候你会觉得 |
[10:12] | if you have them, you’ll die. | 就算去了 还是死路一条 |
[10:14] | Wait, how do you mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[10:16] | Well, you can have shelter all day long, | 你可以在避难所里待上一整天 |
[10:18] | but if you don’t go outside once in a while, | 可要是不出来透透气的话 |
[10:20] | you go crazy. | 你就憋得发疯了 |
[10:21] | Oh, right. And you could eat like a pig, | 对 就像可以跟猪八戒一样地狂吃 |
[10:24] | but then sometimes you have to stop, right? | 可吃着吃着还得歇一下是吧 |
[10:26] | And clothing. | 还有衣服 |
[10:28] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[10:30] | Well, sometimes, | 总有些时候 |
[10:31] | don’t you just have to be naked? | 人不得不全身赤裸是吧 |
[10:38] | I’ve got a girlfriend. | 我有女朋友了 |
[10:41] | I’ve got a boyfriend. | 我也有男朋友啊 |
[10:45] | We’re gonna have sex on Valentine’s day. | 我们将在情人节那天做爱 |
[10:48] | No. We’re gonna have sex right now. | 不 是我们现在就要做 |
[10:53] | I’m a virgin. | 我还是处男 |
[10:55] | I could educate you. | 我可以教你 |
[10:58] | I could use an education. | 我十分愿意学习 |
[11:01] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[11:02] | Ok! | 好耶 |
[11:03] | Alissa is gonna be so happy about this. | 艾丽莎肯定开心死了 |
[11:11] | I have an announcement to make. | 我有要事宣布 |
[11:15] | I have spent my entire life as a human | 我一辈子都在努力 |
[11:18] | on the outside looking in. | 从外表上表现得像个人类 |
[11:20] | Always trying, approximating, | 持之以恒 坚持不懈 |
[11:22] | attempting, | 百折不挠 |
[11:23] | but never being a human being. | 却从未真正变成人类 |
[11:26] | That’s ’cause you’re not. | 因为你丫本来就不是 |
[11:28] | Lieutenant, I refuse to be defined by who I am. | 副官 我拒绝被强行分类下定义 |
[11:32] | My past has always gotten me into trouble. | 我的过去总让我惹祸 |
[11:34] | As of now, I have no past. | 从现在起 我没有过去 |
[11:36] | I am no longer an alien. | 我也不再是外星人了 |
[11:39] | What? | 什么 |
[11:41] | From now on, I am a human being. | 从今儿个起 我就是人类了 |
[11:44] | I am John Q. Pubic. | 我是平头百姓王老五 |
[11:54] | So let me ask you this: | 容我问一下 |
[11:56] | if you’re not an alien anymore, | 如果你不是外星人了 |
[11:57] | am I still an alien? | 那我还算是外星人吗 |
[11:58] | I’m not here to define you or anyone. | 我不打算为任何人分类 |
[12:01] | But I will say this: | 不过我要说 |
[12:03] | all the cool kids are no longer aliens. | 今年外星人不流行 要做就做地球人 |
[12:06] | I’ve gotta change. | 我要换衣服去了 |
[12:07] | Only one more shopping day before Valentine’s, | 只有一天时间买情人节礼物了 |
[12:10] | and this time, I’m getting it right. | 这一次 我绝不出错 |
[12:12] | What are you getting for Don? | 你准备送唐什么东西啊 |
[12:14] | Ooh, I’m thinking ham sandwich. | 我在考虑送个火腿三明治 |
[12:17] | Great idea. | 这点子真心不错哦 |
[12:19] | Hey, that’s what you got Mary last year. | 你去年就送这个给玛丽的啊 |
[12:21] | Yeah, when I was a… | 没错 当我还是 |
[12:25] | Alien. | 外星人时 |
[12:33] | So, uh, I was Ok? | 那啥 我还过得去吧 |
[12:36] | You’re a natural. | 你天赋异禀 |
[12:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:38] | But in the genetic imperative kind of way, | 你是指天生的生理条件 |
[12:40] | or are we talking style points here? | 还是指我后天的表现 |
[12:42] | Both. I gotta go. Take care. | 都有 我该走了 珍重 |
[12:45] | W-wait. | 等等 |
[12:46] | Wait. So, this is like good-bye and good luck? | 我们是要就此分手 有缘再见了吗 |
[12:49] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:50] | What a deal! | 天上掉馅饼啊 |
[13:01] | Hey, Tommy! What do you know? | 汤米 学到什么没 |
[13:03] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[13:05] | a lot more than I did 2 hours ago. | 比两个小时前的我懂得多了去了 |
[13:09] | Nothing says I love you like having sex with a stranger | 有什么能比在与女友的情人节初夜前夕 |
[13:13] | the night before you’re supposed to do it with your | 同陌生人滚床单 |
[13:15] | girlfriend for the very first time on Valentine’s day. | 更能体现”我爱你”的呢 |
[13:18] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -说的对 -是的 |
[13:19] | – I’m so thoughtful. – Yeah. | -我真是用心良苦啊 -没错 |
[13:25] | Look, have you caught the guy who wrote the note yet? | 你抓到那个写信的人了吗 |
[13:27] | Caught him? | 抓到他 |
[13:28] | Oh, uh, yeah, sure. | 是的 抓到了 |
[13:30] | I nailed him. He’s in lock-up. | 我搞定他了 已经关起来了 |
[13:31] | Your worries are over. | 你不用再焦虑了 |
[13:32] | Oh, thank you so much! | 太谢谢你了 |
[13:35] | I want to see him. | 我要见见他 |
[13:36] | Y-you can’t. | 你不能见他 |
[13:37] | Uh, nobody’s allowed in there. It’s too dangerous. | 那里闲人免进 太危险了 |
[13:40] | I’m going in. | 我偏要进去 |
[13:41] | Sally, Sally! | 莎莉 莎莉 |
[13:43] | Sally! | 莎莉 |
[13:45] | All right, Don, which one is he? | 好 唐 是哪个 |
[13:46] | Sally, I– I know how– | 莎莉 我知道 |
[13:47] | Which one’s the perv? | 哪一个是变态 |
[13:49] | Uh, the one in the red flannel. He’s your man. | 穿红色法兰绒的那个 就是他 |
[13:52] | Ok, flannel boy, | 法兰绒男 |
[13:53] | yeah, step over here. | 就是你 给我过来 |
[13:55] | So you’re the one who’s been stalking me, huh? | 你就是那个跟踪狂是吧 |
[13:57] | Well, you have messed with the wrong broad, baby! | 你惹到不该惹的人了知道吗 |
[14:00] | You have made my life a living hell, | 你让我生不如死 |
[14:03] | and you will suffer the wrath– | 我会让你尝尝愤怒的… |
[14:05] | Sally, for god’s sake, stop it! | 莎莉 看在上帝的份上 住手吧 |
[14:06] | What is it, sweetie? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[14:08] | I was the one who wrote the note. | 那封信是我写的 |
[14:10] | You? | 你 |
[14:11] | I thought it would be better than a card. | 我以为写信会比卡片好 |
[14:13] | I wanted to say it in my own words. | 我想用自己的话来表达 |
[14:16] | You wrote… | 你写了 |
[14:18] | “Dear Sally, | 亲爱的莎莉 |
[14:21] | I can’t stop thinking about you. | 我无时无刻不在想着你 |
[14:23] | I stay up at night… | 我彻夜无眠 |
[14:26] | just to watch you sleep. | 只为看看你熟睡的脸 |
[14:29] | On this Valentine’s day… | 情人节之日 |
[14:31] | your heart will be mine.” | 就是你心归我属之时 |
[14:36] | Oh, my God, that is so sweet. | 我的天 写得太美了 |
[14:39] | Thanks. I tried. | 谢了 我尽力了 |
[14:46] | Let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[14:48] | You could never write a Valentine that good, you creep. | 你这辈子也写不出这么好的情人节卡片 死变态 |
[14:56] | Oh, hi, Dick. | 迪克 |
[14:57] | Oh, Mary. | 玛丽 |
[14:59] | Happy, happy Valentine’s day. | 祝你情人节快乐 |
[15:05] | Wow, Dick, this looks like a real present. | 迪克 这看上去挺像回事的嘛 |
[15:09] | I put a lot of thought into it. | 我在这上面花了不少心思呢 |
[15:14] | Oh, my God, this is amazing. | 我的天 这太不可思议了 |
[15:16] | Oh, I knew you’d love it. | 我就知道你会喜欢的 |
[15:17] | When I was 5, I wanted a piano just like this, | 我五岁时 就想要个这样的钢琴 |
[15:20] | but my mother wouldn’t get it for me. | 可我妈不给我买 |
[15:22] | Here’s another one, Mary. | 还有这个呢 玛丽 |
[15:27] | Oh, my God! Do you know what this is? | 妈呀 你知道这是什么吗 |
[15:28] | Yeah, it’s the novel that your professor wrote while you | 当然 这是你在大学和教授有一腿时 |
[15:31] | were having an affair with him in college. | 他写的小说 |
[15:35] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[15:36] | And here is a flowing black wig. | 还有这顶黑色丝滑假发 |
[15:40] | Your camp counselor wouldn’t let you play Maria | 你的夏令营顾问不让你扮演 |
[15:42] | in West Side Story, but I will. | 《西区故事》中的玛利亚 可我准你演 |
[15:46] | I never told you any of these things. | 我从没向你说起过这些事 |
[15:48] | But you told your therapist, | 可你告诉过你的心理医生 |
[15:49] | who is now my therapist. | 现在她也是我的心理医生了 |
[15:53] | You’re seeing my therapist? | 你去找了我的医生 |
[15:55] | Yeah. You betcha. | 当然 |
[15:57] | And she told you all of this? | 她把我的事告诉你了 |
[15:59] | Oh, of course not. | 当然没有 |
[16:01] | Mary, that would be completely unethical. | 玛丽 那样太没有职业道德了 |
[16:04] | I looked at your files while she went to the bathroom. | 我趁她上厕所时偷看了你的资料 |
[16:11] | – I can’t believe this. – What do you mean? | -我实在无法相信 -什么意思 |
[16:13] | People don’t do this. | 正常人不会做这种事 |
[16:16] | People don’t look at other people’s psychological files | 正常人不会偷看别人的心理病历 |
[16:19] | to get gift ideas! | 来决定买什么礼物 |
[16:24] | They don’t? | 不会吗 |
[16:25] | No! | 不会 |
[16:27] | Wait a minute, Mary! | 等一下 玛丽 |
[16:28] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[16:30] | Oh, stupid alien! | 你个猪头外星人 |
[16:33] | Stupid, stupid, stupid! | 猪头 猪头 猪头 |
[16:51] | Hello, my Valentine. | 你好 我的瓦伦丁[即情人] |
[16:53] | Hello, my Valentino. | 你好 我的华伦天奴 |
[16:56] | So, this nice enough for you, huh? | 你看这房间还不错吧 |
[16:59] | Set me back $47.99. | 花了我47块九毛九呢 |
[17:03] | Listen, I, uh, I have a present for you, | 听着 我准备了份大礼给你 |
[17:06] | because I wanted tonight to be really special. | 因为我想让今晚与众不同 |
[17:09] | Really? What is it? | 真的吗 是什么 |
[17:12] | Last night… | 昨晚 |
[17:14] | I lost my virginity. | 我失去了童贞 |
[17:18] | You what? | 你的什么 |
[17:19] | And if tonight is anything like last night, | 如果今晚能和昨晚差不多的话 |
[17:23] | you’re gonna have one great time. | 你将会过得非常愉快 |
[17:27] | Why would you do this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[17:28] | – Oh, I did it for you. – For me? | -我是为了你才做的啊 -为了我 |
[17:30] | Yeah, because you know, you’re such an experienced woman. | 是的 因为你经验丰富 |
[17:32] | You don’t want a boyfriend | 肯定不愿意自己的男友 |
[17:33] | who doesn’t know what he’s doing, you know? | 笨手笨脚 不知所措吧 |
[17:36] | I thought you’d be happy. | 我以为你会很高兴呢 |
[17:37] | Happy? | 高兴 |
[17:39] | Not quite happy. | 一点也不高兴 |
[17:41] | I have to go think about this. | 我得好好想想这件事 |
[17:42] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[17:43] | Well, don’t be long! | 别让我等太久哦 |
[17:45] | Oh, I’m gonna be very long! | 你就等到天荒地老吧 |
[17:48] | Good thing I got pay-per-view. | 幸好我有付费点播台 |
[18:02] | Alissa. | 艾丽莎 |
[18:07] | Hola, Mon frere! | 哥们 久别无恙 |
[18:11] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[18:12] | So How’d it go? | 事情如何 |
[18:13] | Uh, I think she was a little intimidated by me. | 她好像被我吓到了 |
[18:17] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:18] | I think she felt like I had too much experience. | 她觉得我太身经百战了 |
[18:21] | Aw, ain’t no such thing, little buddy. | 这事可没有经验过多这一说啊 小兄弟 |
[18:26] | – Those 2 ladies naked? – Yes, they are. | -这两妹子光着屁股呢 -没错 |
[18:30] | So, what’d that guy do to deserve the spanking? | 这男的做错了什么 要被打屁股 |
[18:38] | Thank you for agreeing to this emergency session. | 谢谢你愿意紧急见我 |
[18:40] | So what happened? | 出什么事了 |
[18:43] | Dick read your file on me. | 迪克偷看了我在你这儿的资料 |
[18:44] | He touched my things? | 他乱碰了我的东西 |
[18:47] | I feel so betrayed. | 我深深地感到被背叛了 |
[18:49] | I can’t trust these freaks to sit while I take a leak! | 这帮疯子 连我上个厕所都不能安宁 |
[18:55] | What did you just say? | 你刚才说这帮什么 |
[18:57] | What did you think I just said? | 你觉得我刚才说了什么 |
[19:01] | Dr. Brand, I need to talk to you! | 布兰德医生 我要跟你谈谈 |
[19:03] | Dick, you have to wait your turn! | 迪克 先来后到懂不懂 |
[19:05] | No, this can’t wait! | 不 我等不了了 |
[19:06] | Oh, this is infuriating! | 这太让人生气了 |
[19:07] | Dick, what compelled you to invade my personal space? | 迪克 你怎么敢乱翻我的私人物品 |
[19:10] | Oh, and read Mary’s files? | 还有偷看玛丽的资料 |
[19:13] | I did it because I am a man who will do irrational, | 我这么做是因为我是个不按理出牌的人 |
[19:16] | often annoying things | 出于对玛丽·欧布莱特的爱 |
[19:17] | out of love for Mary Albright. | 常常做出闹心的事 |
[19:19] | Why can’t you just act like a normal human being?! | 你就不能做个正常人吗 |
[19:22] | Because I’m never going to be | 因为我永远做不了 |
[19:23] | a normal human being, Mary! | 正常人啊 玛丽 |
[19:25] | And do you know why? | 你知道原因吗 |
[19:27] | Because I’m lousy at it! | 因为这不是我的强项 |
[19:29] | And you’re just gonna have to accept that. | 而你只能接受这一点 |
[19:30] | Don’t listen to him, Mary. | 别听他瞎说 玛丽 |
[19:34] | I’m happy with myself. | 我对自己的现状很满意 |
[19:36] | I don’t want to alter who I am. | 我不希望改变自己 |
[19:38] | I like me. | 我就爱我这个调调 |
[19:42] | Get that down, Dr. Brand. | 把这点记下来 布兰德医生 |
[19:45] | So you’re saying you’re never gonna change. | 你的意思是 你永远不会改变了 |
[19:48] | Dick Solomon, love him or leave him. | 迪克·所罗门 爱我就别走 |
[19:49] | You’ve got a choice, Mary. | 你还有一条路可走哦 玛丽 |
[19:54] | Oh, Dick, I do love you. | 迪克 我的确很爱你 |
[19:56] | And I know what would happen if I ever tried to leave you. | 我也知道试图离开你的下场会如何 |
[19:59] | Yeah. Irrational and annoying things. | 没错 荒谬又闹心的事会等着你 |
[20:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:04] | I wouldn’t normally say this, | 我一般不说这种话 |
[20:06] | but you two should not be together. | 可你俩的确不般配 |
[20:10] | Happy Valentine’s day, Mary. | 情人节快乐 玛丽 |
[20:13] | Happy Valentine’s day, Dick. | 情人节快乐 迪克 |
[20:25] | So how are things with Alissa? | 你和艾丽莎怎么样了 |
[20:27] | Well, she hasn’t called yet. | 她至今还没联系我 |
[20:29] | Which I’m reading as smooth sailing. | 我想这就代表一切顺利吧 |
[20:33] | She’s just going to have to accept you for who you are. | 不管你是什么样的人 她都得全盘接受 |
[20:35] | Wait. Is a non-alien speaking? | 等等 有个非外星人在说话吗 |
[20:39] | ‘Cause I cannot hear a non-alien | 因为我在外星人屋顶上 |
[20:41] | up here on the alien rooftop. | 可听不见非外星人的声音 |
[20:44] | Sally, I’m an alien again. | 莎莉 我又恢复外星人了 |
[20:46] | Good, ’cause that other thing was stupid. | 好极了 不想当外星人什么的也太蠢了 |
[20:49] | Not as stupid as Sally being scared by a Valentine. | 至少比莎莉被情人节吓得屁滚尿流好吧 |
[20:52] | Hey, I did not know the earth custom on that one, all right? | 我那是不懂地球上的风土人情 好吗 |
[20:54] | Isn’t it great to always have that excuse? | 凡事都能拿这个做挡箭牌 真是太好了 |
[20:56] | Yes, it definitely is. | 你说的没错 |