时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Sally, Harry, | 莎莉 哈里 |
[00:09] | welcome to the Rutherford P.D. Gym. | 欢迎来到拉瑟福警察局健身房 |
[00:11] | Aw, this place is cool. | 这地方真酷 |
[00:12] | Yeah, this is where we boys in blue | 当然 这里是我们警察 |
[00:14] | sweat and strain day in and day out, | 挥洒汗水的地方 日复一日 |
[00:18] | week after week, | 周复一周 |
[00:19] | all so that we may better protect and serve. | 都是为了能更好地保护百姓 服务大众 |
[00:21] | Is it always this crowded? | 这里平时都这么多人吗 |
[00:23] | I don’t know. I’ve never been here before. | 我不知道 我以前从没来过 |
[00:26] | Oh. Yo, tanner. | 嗨 古铜男 |
[00:27] | Oh, you’re lookin’ good, baby. | 宝贝 你看上去真不错 |
[00:29] | Hey, musky. What’s up, buddy? | 嗨 麝香小子 你怎么样 老弟 |
[00:30] | Nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[00:32] | Yo, big dog! What’s up, baby? | 大狗狗 最近怎么样 宝贝 |
[00:36] | What’s going on over here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[00:37] | That’s our new rookie– | 是我们新来的警员 |
[00:39] | toughest one we’ve ever had. | 有史以来最强悍的 |
[00:41] | Oh, yeah? Well, I’d better meet this new rookie | 是吗 我倒要会会这个新来的 |
[00:43] | and take him down a notch | 给他来个下马威 |
[00:45] | before his head gets too big. | 免得他自以为了不起 |
[00:46] | Hey, rookie. | 嘿 新来的 |
[00:54] | Sally, this is Janice, the newest member of the force. | 莎莉 这是詹尼斯 警队的新生力量 |
[00:57] | Janice, this is my girlfriend Sally. | 詹尼斯 这是我的女朋友莎莉 |
[00:59] | Pleasure to meet you, Sally. | 很高兴认识你 莎莉 |
[01:00] | Oh, no. The pleasure’s all m–mercy! | 不 是我很高兴认识…天哪 |
[01:05] | And, uh, who’s this little fella? | 这位小帅哥是谁 |
[01:09] | They call me Harry. | 大家都叫我哈里 |
[01:13] | And I answer to it. | 然后我会答应的 |
[01:15] | Well, I wish I could stay, | 真希望能多待会儿 |
[01:17] | but I’m off to do my 10-mile run. | 但我得去跑十英里了 |
[01:18] | – It was nice to meet you. – You too. | -很高兴认识你 -我也是 |
[01:24] | Stop it. | 省省吧 |
[01:26] | All right. What’s the deal with her, Don? | 好了 唐 她什么调调 |
[01:27] | She’s all show and no go. Am I right? | 中看不中用对吗 |
[01:29] | Oh, anything but, Sally. | 完全相反 莎莉 |
[01:30] | She’s strong as an ox, smart as a whip, | 她强壮如牛 聪明伶俐 |
[01:32] | and tough as a Sunday steak on Thursday. | 还像过期牛排一样坚硬不摧 |
[01:35] | She’s like robocop. | 就像机械战警 |
[01:37] | Oh, so she’s a robot. | 这么说她是个机器人 |
[01:39] | That’s no robot, Sally. | 不是机器人 莎莉 |
[01:40] | Robot don’t smell that good. | 机器人闻起来没那么香 |
[02:22] | Wow. The Nasdaq just exploded another 150 points. | 哇 纳斯达克指数又飙升了150点 |
[02:25] | Ka-Ching. | 发财了 |
[02:27] | I cannot believe how well our stocks are doing. | 真不敢相信我们的股票走势那么好 |
[02:29] | 2 more years of this kind of growth, | 要是保持这种走势再两年 |
[02:31] | and we’ll never have to see each other again. | 我们就可以永不相见啦 |
[02:35] | Hi, guys. | 同事们 |
[02:36] | What’s all the excitement about? | 你们在兴奋个什么劲儿 |
[02:37] | Dick, did you see what the market did today? | 迪克 你没看今天的股市[市场]吗 |
[02:40] | Oh. Yes, they switched the canned goods to aisle 6. | 去了 他们把罐头食品换到六号过道了 |
[02:43] | Why do you think I’m late? | 不然我怎么会迟到 |
[02:45] | She’s talking about the stock market, you idiot. | 她在说股市 你这个白痴 |
[02:48] | The stock market? | 股市 |
[02:50] | It went up 150 points. Everybody’s cleaning up. | 上涨了150点 大家都赚翻了 |
[02:53] | That biotech company doesn’t know it, | 那家生物技术公司不知道 |
[02:55] | but they just bought me a new snowboard. | 他们刚帮我买了一个滑雪板 |
[02:58] | And I’m doing so well, | 我也发大财了 |
[02:59] | I just bought myself a cherry-red bass boat. | 我给自己买了一艘樱桃红的钓鱼船 |
[03:01] | She is a beaut. | 超级漂亮 |
[03:02] | How are your stocks, doing, Dick? | 你的股票怎么样了 迪克 |
[03:04] | Uh, my stocks? | 我的股票 |
[03:06] | You wish you had my stocks. | 你肯定后悔没买我的股票 |
[03:08] | He doesn’t own any stocks. You’re a liar, Dick. | 他根本就没买股票 你在撒谎 迪克 |
[03:11] | A liar, huh? | 你说我撒谎 |
[03:12] | Yeah, well, then, how come this liar | 好啊 我要是撒谎 |
[03:14] | made enough money off the stock market | 又怎么能从股市上赚大钱 |
[03:16] | to pay for a… a 6-day trip? | 去…六日游 |
[03:19] | Yeah, for Mary and me, to sunny Cancun. | 就玛丽和我 去太阳城坎昆 |
[03:23] | Sunny Cancun?! | 太阳城坎昆 |
[03:24] | Dick, are you serious? | 迪克 你说的是真的吗 |
[03:26] | Of course I’m serious. | 当然是真的 |
[03:27] | But now, thanks to Strudwick, | 不过现在 多亏了斯塔威克 |
[03:28] | the surprise is gone. | 惊喜泡汤了 |
[03:29] | I’m gonna have to cancel the whole shebang. | 我要取消所有的行程 |
[03:30] | Oh, Dick, don’t do that. | 迪克 别取消啊 |
[03:32] | I’ve always dreamed of going to the Yucatan. | 我一直梦想去尤卡坦[玛雅人的故乡] |
[03:34] | Come on, Mary, it’s not about the trip. | 拜托 玛丽 关键不是旅行本身 |
[03:35] | It’s really about the surprise. | 而是惊喜啊 |
[03:37] | No, forget the surprise. | 别管惊不惊喜了 |
[03:38] | I mean, 6 days in sunny Cancun. | 太阳城坎昆六日游才是重点啊 |
[03:42] | Well, if you insist. | 好吧 你要是坚持的话 |
[03:43] | Oh, Dick! | 迪克 |
[03:45] | Yes. 4 days in sunny Cancun. | 好吧 太阳城坎昆四日游 |
[03:49] | 6 days. | 六日游 |
[03:50] | That’s what I said. 3 days. | 我说了 三日游 |
[03:55] | All right, Tommy. | 好了 汤米 |
[03:56] | We were lucky enough to land on earth | 我们有幸在史上 |
[03:59] | in the middle of the biggest bull market in history, | 最牛的牛市期间降临地球 |
[04:02] | so it’s time that we took advantage of it. | 该是时候捞点便宜了 |
[04:04] | And you expect to make enough money | 你想从股市里赚点钱 |
[04:06] | in the stock market to take Albright to Cancun. | 好带欧布莱特去坎昆玩 |
[04:07] | Yeah. But if we’d found out about the stock market | 对 可要是我们当初一着陆 |
[04:10] | when we first landed here, we would own freakin’ Cancun. | 就发现股市 到现在都能买下该死的坎昆了 |
[04:15] | Excuse me. | 插一句 |
[04:16] | I read all about it right after we landed. | 我一着陆就把这些都看过了 |
[04:18] | Well, why didn’t you say anything? | 那你怎么一声不吭 |
[04:19] | Dick, I was 13 years old. | 迪克 我当时只有十三岁 |
[04:21] | I wasn’t obsessed with money. | 对钱不感兴趣 |
[04:23] | I was obsessed with boobs. | 我迷恋的是乳房 |
[04:25] | Well, why haven’t you said anything since? | 那你为什么一直一声不吭 |
[04:28] | Again, boobs. | 再说一遍 乳房 |
[04:29] | Come on, help me out. | 来吧 帮帮忙 |
[04:31] | The first thing we have to do is pick some stocks. | 首先我们要选几支股票 |
[04:34] | Whoa. That one went up 70%. | 这支股票涨了百分之七十 |
[04:36] | Wow. That must be the best one. | 一定是最牛的股票了 |
[04:37] | We should put all our money in there. | 应该用所有的钱买它 |
[04:39] | But there’s so many of them. | 可是有那么多股票 |
[04:40] | Don’t you think we should diversify a little? | 你不觉得我们应该分散投资吗 |
[04:42] | Now, you see that, Tommy? | 看到没 汤米 |
[04:43] | That’s why you’ll never get to Cancun. | 怪不得你永远也去不了坎昆 |
[04:45] | I’m just saying– | 我只是说 |
[04:46] | No, let me explain. | 等等 先听我说 |
[04:48] | Let’s say… | 比方说 |
[04:50] | that these eggs represent all our money. | 这些鸡蛋代表我们所有的钱 |
[04:55] | And these containers represent stocks. | 这些容器则代表股票 |
[05:00] | I’m with you. | 明白 |
[05:01] | Now, if one of these stocks | 现在 如果有一支股票 |
[05:02] | is doing better than all the others, | 比其它的走势都要好 |
[05:04] | then we should put all our money in that stock. | 那就该拿所有的钱去买那支股票 |
[05:06] | Oh, I see what you’re saying. | 我明白你说的了 |
[05:08] | So we should put all of our eggs in one basket. | 我们应该把所有的鸡蛋都放到一个篮子里 |
[05:10] | No. We should put all our eggs in one bucket. | 不 我们应该把所有的鸡蛋都放到一个桶里 |
[05:14] | No eggs in the basket? | 一只鸡蛋也不放篮子里 |
[05:16] | Forget the basket. | 别管篮子了 |
[05:17] | I don’t know, Dick. It sounds risky. | 不好说 迪克 听起来太冒险了 |
[05:20] | I mean, what if we lose? | 万一我们赔了呢 |
[05:21] | Ah, well, but what if we win? | 那万一我们赚了呢 |
[05:22] | Yeah, but what if we lose? | 万一我们赔了呢 |
[05:25] | But what if we win? | 那万一我们赚了呢 |
[05:27] | Lo– | 赔 |
[05:29] | Wi– | 赚 |
[05:43] | Hi, Sally. | 你好 莎莉 |
[05:44] | Harry, when we first landed on this planet, | 哈里 我们最初降临地球的时候 |
[05:47] | I was a fierce warrior. | 我还是个勇猛的战士 |
[05:49] | I used to break down doors | 我经常把门撞烂 |
[05:51] | and beat up auto mechanics. | 还暴打那些汽车修理工 |
[05:53] | I’m still a bad-ass, right? | 我依然是个大坏蛋 对不对 |
[05:55] | You terrify me on a daily basis. | 我每天都活在你的阴影里 |
[05:59] | Yeah, I’m afraid to ask you to pass the salt. | 我连让你帮我递个盐都不敢 |
[06:02] | See? That’s what I thought. | 瞧 我也是这么想的 |
[06:04] | So then there’s no doubt | 所以毫无疑问 |
[06:05] | that I’m still the toughest woman in Rutherford, right? | 我依然是拉瑟福最强悍的女人 对吗 |
[06:08] | Well, actually… | 其实 |
[06:11] | Janice could kick your butt. | 詹尼斯可以轻易地收拾你 |
[06:13] | You’re just saying that ’cause you have a crush on her. | 你这么说是因为你迷上了她 |
[06:16] | I have a crush on her because she can kick your butt. | 我迷上她是因为她可以收拾你 |
[06:19] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[06:20] | Well, let me tell you something, little buddy. | 好吧 我跟你说 小兄弟 |
[06:22] | There’s only one person who could kick my butt, | 能收拾我的只有一个人 |
[06:24] | and that is me. | 那就是我自己 |
[06:30] | Hello, Janice. | 你好 詹尼斯 |
[06:33] | I bet you can’t catch me. | 我敢打赌你抓不住我 |
[06:45] | So, are you ready, Tommy? | 准备好了吗 汤米 |
[06:46] | – I am ready, Dick. – All right. | -准备好了 迪克 -万事俱备 |
[06:48] | All we have to do is hit the return key, | 只欠敲下回车键 |
[06:50] | and the order will go right in. | 它就会自动买入 |
[06:51] | – All right. I’ll press it. – No. I wanna press it. | -好吧 我来按 -不 我想按 |
[06:53] | – I’d really like to press it. – Let me press it. | -我真的很想按 -我来按 |
[06:55] | – I wanna press it. – I’m the high ranking– | -我想按 -我官衔大 |
[06:56] | Ok, all right. We’ll press it together. | 行了 行了 我们一起按 |
[06:58] | – All right. – Ok. | -好 -来吧 |
[07:00] | – And… – And… | -开始 -开始 |
[07:03] | Yes! We’re in. | 行了 我们买入了 |
[07:05] | Congratulations, Tommy. | 恭喜 汤米 |
[07:06] | We just bought 100 shares of Eversoll, incorporated. | 我们买了一百股艾弗索股份有限公司的股票 |
[07:09] | That felt so good. That felt great. | 感觉真好 感觉太好了 |
[07:11] | It sure did, Tommy. It sure did. | 的确如此 汤米 的确如此啊 |
[07:13] | What do you think we should do now? | 你觉得我们现在应该干嘛 |
[07:14] | I think we should just sit back, relax, | 我们应该休息下 放轻松 |
[07:16] | and let the money work for us. | 钱会自己多起来的 |
[07:18] | There’s no use worrying about everything. | 担心也没用 |
[07:20] | Yeah, you’re absolutely right. | 你说的太对了 |
[07:22] | I’m gonna go out and get myself a sandwich. | 我要去买个三明治 |
[07:25] | I’m meeting some friends. | 我要去见几个朋友 |
[07:27] | Ok. Take care. | 好的 路上当心 |
[07:28] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[07:37] | Where’s it at? | 多少钱了 |
[07:39] | We’re up 1/8! | 涨了八分之一 |
[07:40] | We’re brilliant! | 我们是天才 |
[07:46] | Oh, Sally, what a pleasant surprise. | 莎莉 真没想到你会过来 |
[07:47] | Later, hon. I’m here to see Janice. | 等等 亲爱的 我是来找詹尼斯的 |
[07:50] | – Hi, Sally. – Hey. | -你好 莎莉 -你好 |
[07:52] | Pee wee. | 小不点 |
[07:53] | Don’t you look nice today. | 你今天看起来气色不错嘛 |
[07:55] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:57] | And may I say that the color of your uniform | 我想说你穿的制服颜色 |
[08:00] | really brings out your lats. | 更加突显了你的背阔肌 |
[08:03] | It actually does. | 的确如此 |
[08:05] | Hey, Janice, you know what? | 詹尼斯 我跟你说 |
[08:06] | You have arms, and I have arms. | 你有手臂 我也有手臂 |
[08:08] | What do you say we pit ’em against each other | 我们让它们较量较量 比比谁更强 |
[08:11] | in a test of strength? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[08:12] | You mean, like arm-wrestling? | 你是说 掰手腕吗 |
[08:14] | No. Like this. | 不是 像这样 |
[08:15] | Come on, it’ll be fun. | 来吧 很好玩的 |
[08:17] | Well, Ok. | 好的 来吧 |
[08:21] | You can’t arm-wrestle in the middle of a police station. | 你们不能在警察局里掰手腕 |
[08:23] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[08:24] | The boys haven’t gotten their bets in yet. | 因为大家还没押注呢 |
[08:29] | This is so silly. | 这也太傻了 |
[08:30] | I know. It’s crazy. | 我知道 是很疯狂 |
[08:32] | I wanna see her bleed. | 我想看她流血 |
[08:33] | Oh, I know you’ll do great. | 我知道你一定行 |
[08:40] | Ready… | 预备 |
[08:41] | and… | 各就各位 |
[08:43] | begin. | 开始 |
[08:46] | You weren’t ready, were you? | 你没准备好 对吗 |
[08:47] | No, no, no. I wasn’t ready. | 是是是 我还没准备好 |
[08:49] | I wasn’t anywhere near ready. | 完全没有准备好 |
[08:50] | Maybe we should try it on a 3-count. | 我们还是数到三开始吧 |
[08:52] | Hey, that’s a great idea, Janice. | 这主意不错 詹尼斯 |
[08:53] | Let’s do that. Ok. | 就这样 好的 |
[08:56] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[08:59] | One… | 一 |
[09:01] | two… | 二 |
[09:04] | three. | 三 |
[09:06] | Did I do that wrong again? | 我是不是又哪里错了 |
[09:08] | Yeah. You see, you went on 3, | 是啊 一数到三你就开始了 |
[09:09] | and I thought we were going after 3. | 我以为是要数完三才开始 |
[09:11] | Jeez, I’m sorry, Sally. | 哎呀 对不起 莎莉 |
[09:12] | No, no. It’s Ok, sweetie. You’ll get it. | 没关系 亲爱的 你可以的 |
[09:14] | Now this time, on 3. Ok? | 这次一数到三就开始 行吗 |
[09:16] | All right. | 来吧 |
[09:20] | On 3. | 数到三 |
[09:21] | – Ok. – Ok. | -好的 -好的 |
[09:24] | One… | 一 |
[09:26] | two… | 二 |
[09:28] | three. | 三 |
[09:33] | Sally, I am so sorry. | 莎莉 我非常抱歉 |
[09:34] | Yeah, well, that, uh… | 没事 都是… |
[09:36] | that whole counting thing, it’s tripping you up. | 都是数数的错 你才犯规的 |
[09:40] | So…just give me a call | 那么 你弄懂如何数之后 |
[09:42] | when you figure out how to count. | 就打我电话 |
[09:47] | Hey, Harry. | 哈里 |
[09:48] | Where you goin’? | 你要去哪儿 |
[09:50] | Well, that’s for me to know | 我知道但是不能告诉你 |
[09:52] | and for you to find out. | 要你自己去发现 |
[09:55] | Please find out. | 好好发现 |
[10:03] | Cancun is for lovers, Mary. | 坎昆是恋人的天堂 玛丽 |
[10:06] | I want you to buy anything you like, | 我要你想买什么就买什么 |
[10:08] | no matter how ridiculously overpriced or frivolous. | 无论价格多离谱 无论东西多无聊 |
[10:11] | Are you sure? | 你说真的 |
[10:12] | Oh, absolutely. | 当然是真的 |
[10:13] | My stock was at 38 this morning | 我的股票早上还是三十八块 |
[10:15] | and according to my nifty new pager, | 根据我漂亮的新炒股机显示 |
[10:17] | it’s already jumped up to 44. | 现在已经冲到四十四块了 |
[10:19] | Well, in that case, | 那样的话 |
[10:21] | I’ll go check out the swimsuits. | 我就去试试泳衣 |
[10:22] | Oh, and, uh… | 还有 |
[10:23] | while you’re at it, darling, | 亲爱的 你挑的时候 |
[10:25] | why don’t you pick us up | 也给我们 |
[10:26] | a pair of those matching sarongs. | 选一套情侣装围纱 |
[10:29] | Uh. And get us a couple that don’t match. | 还有 不是情侣装的也来一套 |
[10:34] | Ok. | 好的 |
[10:36] | Oh, my god. 42. | 我的天 四十二块了 |
[10:38] | Where did 44 go? | 四十四块去哪儿了 |
[10:41] | Wait a minute. It’s back down to 38. | 等等 掉回三十八块了 |
[10:44] | Do you think this is real silk? | 你觉得这是真丝的吗 |
[10:46] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[10:47] | Nah. I didn’t think so. | 是啊 我想也不是 |
[10:51] | I wonder if I should get this in a 6 or an 8. | 这件我应该拿六号还是八号呢 |
[10:53] | Higher. Go higher. | 涨 涨啊 |
[10:54] | Ok. A 10. | 好吧 拿十号 |
[10:57] | Can I get away with a mesh middle? | 我能不能挑件带网眼的 |
[10:59] | Oh, god! No! | 天哪 不 |
[11:08] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[11:09] | Tommy, did you see this? | 汤米 你看到了没 |
[11:15] | We lost everything, Dick. | 我们一无所有了 迪克 |
[11:16] | But why? | 为什么会这样 |
[11:17] | How did it happen, Tommy? | 怎么会这样 汤米 |
[11:19] | What made the stock go down? | 为什么股票会跌 |
[11:21] | Well, that’s the funny thing. | 可笑之处就在这里 |
[11:22] | It was just a little rumor, see? | 只不过是一点谣言 |
[11:24] | A rumor? | 谣言 |
[11:25] | They reported it on CNN. | CNN上报道了 |
[11:27] | Said the company had a little problem with overspending. | 说什么公司在超支方面有点小问题 |
[11:30] | Overspending. | 超支 |
[11:32] | But a rumor can’t do that much harm, can it? | 一个谣言就引起轩然大波 怎么可能 |
[11:34] | Oh, a rumor? | 谣言 |
[11:35] | No. It can just turn a sweet girl into a whore | 不会 它只会让乖巧姑娘堕落成妓女 |
[11:37] | and a rich man into a pauper! | 也会让富翁一夜之间变穷鬼 |
[11:41] | Well, we’re not down yet. | 我们还有戏 |
[11:42] | If one rumor can send our stock tumbling, | 如果一个谣言就能让我们的股票暴跌 |
[11:44] | then another one can bring it back up again. | 那么再来个谣言也能让它暴涨 |
[11:46] | Follow my lead. | 配合我 |
[11:51] | Now, Tom, keep this close to your chest, | 汤姆 你要保密 |
[11:55] | but I heard a rumor about Eversoll, inc. | 我听到一个关于艾弗索公司的小道消息 |
[11:58] | Eversoll, inc.? | 艾弗索公司 |
[12:00] | Isn’t that a small company that manufactures toasters? | 那不是家制造烤面包机的小公司吗 |
[12:03] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[12:04] | Toasters. That is cutting-edge technology. | 烤面包机 那可是尖端技术 |
[12:07] | That’s right, but here’s the big news. | 没错 不过好消息在后面 |
[12:10] | Rumor has it that the average Chinese person | 有传言说中国人均 |
[12:12] | is eating more toast than ever. | 吃烤面包的数量创历史新高 |
[12:14] | It’s the hip new food. | 这是如今最时髦的食物 |
[12:16] | Rice is out, and toast is in. | 米饭已经过时 烤面包才是主流 |
[12:19] | Toast, eh? | 烤面包 |
[12:20] | So that means that the Chinese | 那就意味着中国人 |
[12:22] | will be buying toasters up the ying-yang. | 会买很多很多烤面包机 |
[12:24] | And that means that we’ll be | 也意味着我们 |
[12:26] | buying Eversoll up the ying-yang. | 可以买很多很多艾弗索的股票 |
[12:29] | Eversoll! | 艾弗索 |
[12:31] | Solomon! | 所罗门 |
[12:33] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[12:34] | Vincent, Judith. | 文森特 朱蒂丝 |
[12:36] | Oh, gosh, I hope you didn’t hear what I just said. | 天哪 但愿你们没听到我刚才说的 |
[12:38] | I’m trying not to give you two a hot stock tip. | 我没想跟你们俩分享热门股的内幕消息 |
[12:40] | Yeah, so are you interested, or aren’t you? | 你们感兴趣吗 还是不感兴趣 |
[12:42] | Oh, please. If I haven’t seen | 拜托 要是我没看过 |
[12:43] | a detailed description of a company’s financials, | 公司的详细财务报表 |
[12:44] | I don’t want to own it. | 我就不会买它 |
[12:46] | I’m not asking you to own it, you thick-head. | 我没让你买公司 你这个笨蛋 |
[12:48] | I just need you to buy some stock. | 我只是要你买点股票 |
[12:50] | That’s what happens when you buy stock, you thick-head. | 买了股票就相当于买了公司 你才是笨蛋 |
[12:53] | You own a piece of the company. | 你拥有公司的部分资产 |
[12:55] | You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑 |
[13:03] | Hey, Sally. | 你好 莎莉 |
[13:04] | Harry, what’s happened to me? | 哈里 我究竟是怎么了 |
[13:06] | Still thinking about Janice, huh? | 还在想詹尼斯的事吗 |
[13:08] | Yeah. Me, too. | 是的 我也是 |
[13:11] | I’ve always been stronger than anyone I’ve ever known. | 我认识的人里 从来没人比我壮 |
[13:14] | It’s the most important thing to me. | 这是我最看重的事了 |
[13:16] | Somehow, I lost my edge. | 不知怎么 我优势都没了 |
[13:18] | She made me fall in love with her. | 她让我爱上了她 |
[13:21] | My assignment on this mission | 这项任务里我的职责就是 |
[13:23] | is to protect the unit, but… | 保护好小队成员 可是 |
[13:25] | I am powerless against her. | 我对她无能为力 |
[13:27] | She’s a voodoo mama. | 她是个巫毒婆婆 |
[13:33] | I’m a soldier, damn it. | 我是个战士 该死的 |
[13:35] | This is unacceptable. | 忍无可忍 |
[13:36] | I wonder if she sleeps naked… | 我想知道她是不是裸睡 |
[13:39] | commando-style. | 就跟突击队员一样 |
[13:43] | I have to destroy her. | 我要灭了她 |
[13:45] | If I can’t… | 如果灭不掉 |
[13:48] | I don’t deserve to be here. | 我就不配待在这儿 |
[13:52] | I bet I could climb her like a tree. | 我打赌我能像爬树一样爬到她身上 |
[13:55] | I’d be like a 5-year-old at Disneyland. | 爽得就像去迪斯尼玩的五岁小孩 |
[14:11] | All right, Tommy, | 好了 汤米 |
[14:12] | as owners of Eversoll, inc, | 作为艾弗索公司的股东 |
[14:14] | we must find a way to cut the overspending | 我们必须想办法削减超支 |
[14:15] | that is bringing this company to its knees | 超支会让公司破产 |
[14:17] | and keeping me from going to sunny Cancun. | 让我去不成太阳城坎昆 |
[14:18] | Let’s trim the fat. | 我们要削减开支 |
[14:20] | To the bone. | 大幅度削减 |
[14:24] | Is this the right floor? | 是这一层吗 |
[14:25] | Who cares? | 管它呢 |
[14:28] | Hey. What are you doing lollygagging about? | 你在干嘛 混日子吗 |
[14:30] | Lollygagger. | 混混 |
[14:32] | – You. Get off the phone. – See me in my office. | -你 挂掉电话 -到我办公室来 |
[14:34] | Get him an office. | 给他一间办公室 |
[14:36] | Hey. I notice you’re all drinking from separate cups. | 我发现你们喝水是一人一杯啊 |
[14:40] | One cup per group. | 每个组就一个杯子 |
[14:42] | We’re trying to run a business here. | 我们是做生意的 |
[14:43] | Not a water-drinking factory. | 这里不是爱喝水工厂 |
[14:46] | What is with all the computers in here? | 这里要那么多电脑干嘛 |
[14:49] | Hasn’t anybody heard of an abacus? | 你们没听说过算盘吗 |
[14:51] | Hey, you. Walk with me. | 你 跟我走 |
[14:53] | What do you do here? | 你在这儿是干嘛的 |
[14:55] | I’m the VP in charge of marketing. | 我是负责市场营销的副总裁 |
[14:57] | Enjoying yourself? | 干得开心吗 |
[14:58] | Oh, yeah. I love the work. | 当然 我热爱这份工作 |
[14:59] | The hours are great, and the day care is really convenient. | 上班时间很合理 日托中心真的很方便 |
[15:02] | – You hear that, Tommy? – I sure do, Dick. | -你听到没 汤米 -当然听到了 迪克 |
[15:03] | Shut down the day care, make this guy work weekends, | 把日托中心关了 让这家伙周末加班 |
[15:05] | and then fire him. | 然后炒了他 |
[15:06] | No one has this much fun on my dime. | 我的钱可不是给这些人开心的 |
[15:11] | What are these, paintings? | 这些是什么 油画吗 |
[15:12] | You don’t need art to run a business. | 做生意不需要搞艺术 |
[15:14] | Sell! Sell! Sell! | 卖掉 卖掉 卖掉 |
[15:15] | Hey, you can’t go in there. | 你不能进去 |
[15:16] | There’s a board meeting in session. | 里面正在开董事会 |
[15:17] | – Without calling me? – You’re fired. | -居然不叫我 -你被炒了 |
[15:19] | I’ll say it again. This doesn’t fly. | 我再说一遍 这些远远不够 |
[15:22] | I want to see earnings– | 我要看到收益… |
[15:23] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈的是谁 |
[15:24] | I’ll take this chair, if you don’t mind. | 你要是不介意 我来主持会议 |
[15:26] | So, where were we? | 我们说到哪儿了 |
[15:27] | Cost cutting. | 削减开支 |
[15:28] | That’s right. | 说的对 |
[15:30] | I’ve gone over the numbers a million times, | 我看过这些数据无数遍了 |
[15:31] | and I still don’t see how you can justify | 还是看不出来你们有什么正当理由 |
[15:33] | spending that much money for a table this long. | 要花那么多钱来买这么长的桌子 |
[15:35] | Feedback? | 给点反应 |
[15:36] | Yeah. Who are you? | 好吧 你是谁 |
[15:38] | – Who are you? – Bob Gander. | -那你是谁 -鲍勃·甘德 |
[15:40] | Hi, Bob. You’re fired. | 你好 鲍勃 你被炒了 |
[15:42] | As a matter of fact, you’re all fired. | 实际上 你们都被炒了 |
[15:43] | Now just a second. You can’t fire me. | 等等 你不能解雇我 |
[15:45] | I’m John Eversoll, | 我是约翰·艾弗索 |
[15:46] | president of this company, | 本公司总裁 |
[15:47] | and just who do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁 |
[15:49] | I am the noble stockholder. | 我是尊贵的股东 |
[15:51] | It is I who paid for your desk. | 是我给你买了这张桌子 |
[15:54] | It is I who bought this office building. | 是我给你买了这栋办公大楼 |
[15:56] | And without my investment dollars, | 要是没有我投给你的钱 |
[15:57] | you would have nothing. | 你就一无所有 |
[15:58] | Am I your boss? No. I am your god. | 我是你的老板吗 不 我是你的上帝 |
[16:03] | Tommy, how’s our stock doing? | 汤米 我们的股票走势如何 |
[16:05] | It dropped a point. | 掉了一个点 |
[16:06] | – Oh, yeah? You’re fired. – Excuse me?! | -真的吗 你被炒了 -什么 |
[16:08] | Get them out of here. | 把他们带走 |
[16:10] | Wait. Do we need 2 security guards? | 等等 我们需要两个保安吗 |
[16:12] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得没必要 |
[16:13] | Fire them both and get one big one. | 把他们都炒了 换个猛男就够了 |
[16:27] | There you are. | 原来你在这儿 |
[16:29] | Hey, Sally. Good to see you. | 莎莉 很高兴见到你 |
[16:32] | Not for long. | 不会高兴多久的 |
[16:37] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[16:38] | What am I doing? What am I doing? | 我在干嘛 我在干嘛 |
[16:40] | I’m taking you on, I’m taking you down, | 我要打败你 我要干掉你 |
[16:42] | and I’m taking you out, baby. | 宝贝 我要好好收拾你 |
[16:44] | You are about to become | 你马上就会变成历史 |
[16:46] | a stain and a memory! | 以及记忆里的污点 |
[16:52] | Sally, don’t do this. | 莎莉 别这样 |
[16:53] | Aw. What are you afraid of? | 你怕什么 |
[16:55] | You afraid someone’s gonna knock you off your perch, huh? | 你怕别人抢了你的风头吗 |
[16:57] | Prepare to die! | 准备 受死吧 |
[17:08] | Can I go one week without hearing that? | 让我消停一个礼拜都不行吗 |
[17:13] | What? | 什么 |
[17:15] | Why is everyone always trying to take me on? | 为什么大家总想要打败我 |
[17:18] | There’s a person inside of me. | 我也是人 |
[17:21] | I know what you’re trying to do. | 我知道你想要干嘛 |
[17:24] | You’re trying to soften me up | 你想要在大开杀戒之前 |
[17:25] | before you go in for the kill, | 削弱我的斗志 |
[17:27] | but it ain’t gonna happen. | 但你不会得逞的 |
[17:28] | You are going down. | 你死定了 |
[17:36] | Hey, no crying. | 喂 别哭啊 |
[17:39] | Illegal move. | 这是犯规的呀 |
[17:43] | I’m sorry. It’s just… | 对不起 只是… |
[17:46] | everyone always sees me as this tough warrior… | 大家都只看到我作为战士的强壮 |
[17:52] | but I’m a woman, | 可我是个女人 |
[17:54] | and I’m soft inside. | 我的内心是柔弱的 |
[17:57] | I’m soft inside, too. | 我的内心也是柔弱的 |
[18:02] | No one understands. | 没人懂我 |
[18:08] | I do. | 我懂你 |
[18:11] | Sally, I thought we could be friends. | 莎莉 我以为我们能成为朋友 |
[18:15] | Oh, Janice, we can be friends. | 詹尼斯 我们可以做朋友 |
[18:23] | Are you trying to flip me? | 你是想把我摔倒吗 |
[18:25] | Yeah, I am. | 是啊 我想啊 |
[18:26] | Not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[18:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:35] | Dick? | 迪克 |
[18:37] | What are you doing on the roof? | 你在屋顶上干嘛 |
[18:38] | We’re supposed to be going to sunny Cancun. | 我们该去太阳城坎昆了 |
[18:41] | I’m gonna jump, Mary, | 我要跳了 玛丽 |
[18:43] | and don’t try to stop me. | 别阻止我 |
[18:44] | The hotel’s on a cliff. | 宾馆是建在悬崖上的 |
[18:46] | Do you wanna try it down there? | 你想在那里跳吗 |
[18:50] | Forget the hotel. | 忘了宾馆吧 |
[18:51] | Forget the trip. | 忘了旅行吧 |
[18:52] | I lied about getting rich off the stock market. | 我骗了你 我没在股市中发财 |
[18:55] | So…what you’re saying is | 那么 你是说 |
[18:58] | we’re not going to Cancun? | 我们不去坎昆了 |
[19:00] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕是的 |
[19:03] | Jump. | 跳吧 |
[19:06] | But, Mary, it turns out | 可是 玛丽 事实证明 |
[19:08] | the ups and downs of the stock market | 股市跌宕 |
[19:09] | and my roller-coaster emotions | 我心沉浮 |
[19:11] | make for a deadly cocktail. | 恰似一杯致命鸡尾酒 |
[19:14] | Jump. | 快跳 |
[19:14] | But I now realize that money’s not important. | 但我现在意识到钱并不重要 |
[19:17] | Love is what’s important. | 爱才是最重要的 |
[19:19] | And if that’s so, why, then, | 如果真是这样 那么 |
[19:21] | I’m the richest man on earth. | 我就是地球上最富有的人了 |
[19:23] | Don’t think, Dick. Just jump. | 没什么好想的 迪克 跳吧 |
[19:25] | Oh, Mary, thank you. | 玛丽 谢谢你 |
[19:27] | Thank you for saving my life. | 谢谢你拯救了我的生命 |
[19:44] | Hello, Janice. | 你好 詹尼斯 |
[19:47] | Harry. What are you doing here? | 哈里 你来这儿干嘛 |
[19:51] | Oh, I’ve come for a workout. | 我是来健身的 |
[19:57] | Well, what do you wanna do first, | 好吧 你想先干嘛 |
[19:58] | the bench or the mat? | 举重还是过过招 |
[20:01] | Hmm. Well, let me see. | 让我想想 |
[20:04] | I was thinking maybe we could start with the– | 我想也许我们可以先来… |
[20:12] | Is that all you got? | 你就这么点功夫吗 |
[20:16] | Mama! | 妈呀 |
[20:20] | So, Sally, you didn’t take Janice out? | 莎莉 你没有好好收拾詹尼斯吗 |
[20:23] | No. We actually bonded, | 没 我们竟然成了朋友 |
[20:24] | and I learned that I can be vulnerable | 而且我发现 我可以在脆弱的同时 |
[20:26] | and still have my edge. | 优势仍然不可小觑 |
[20:29] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:30] | It means that I can be a killing machine, | 意思是我可以做一台杀戮机器 |
[20:32] | just not when The View is on. | 不是《观点》脱口秀的播出时间就行 |
[20:35] | She used you as a thighmaster, huh? | 她把你当作美腿器了 对吧 |
[20:39] | No. Janice was as gentle as a lamb. | 没 詹尼斯像羊羔一样温顺 |
[20:42] | No. I was walking home, | 不是啦 当时我正走回家 |
[20:44] | and Dick jumped off the roof onto my head. | 迪克从房顶上跳下来 正好砸到我的头 |
[20:47] | I didn’t jump. I was pushed. | 我没跳 我是被推下来的 |
[20:50] | You were pushed? | 你是被推下来的 |
[20:51] | So Albright was that pissed at you, huh? | 所以欧布莱特对你发火了 |
[20:54] | But she only pushed me the first time. | 她只推了第一次 |
[20:56] | You asked for it. You fired me. | 你自找的 你炒了我 |
[20:57] | – I was cutting costs. – I was doing all the work. | -我要削减支出 -我日理万机 |
[20:59] | – You were slacking off. – I hate you! | -你在偷懒 -我恨你 |
[21:01] | I was being a responsible stockholder! | 我要做一个负责任的股东 |