时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Oh, my god! | 我的天哪 |
[00:07] | Last night’s game was brutal! | 昨晚的比赛太残酷了 |
[00:09] | Oh, what happened? | 什么情况 |
[00:10] | “White queen’s bishop 3 takes black rook’s pawn 4 | “白后的象3用十二步就吃掉了 |
[00:12] | in 12 moves!” | 黑车的卒4″ |
[00:13] | Aah! In your face, Andrei Pershnekov! | 吃瘪吧 安德烈·莆士科夫 |
[00:17] | All right, fellas, set up in here. | 好了 伙计们 开工 |
[00:18] | Move all this furniture out. | 把所有家具都搬走 |
[00:19] | Hi, Donny! | 你好 唐唐 |
[00:20] | – You want an omelette? – I can’t, Sally. | -要吃煎蛋卷吗 -不行 莎莉 |
[00:23] | I’m here on official business. | 我来这儿是有公事要办 |
[00:24] | And, yes, I would like that omelette. | 好的 我想吃煎蛋卷 |
[00:27] | What kind of official business? | 什么公事 |
[00:29] | Mushroom and cheese. | 要干酪蘑菇味的 |
[00:30] | Oh! And we suspect that your neighbor | 我们怀疑你家街对面的邻居 |
[00:33] | across the street is a video pirate. | 是个卖盗版碟的[有海盗的意思] |
[00:36] | Ohh, you mean the guy with the peg leg and the eye patch? | 你是说那个装了假腿的独眼龙吗 |
[00:40] | No, the guy right next door to him. | 不 是住在他隔壁的那个 |
[00:42] | I’m talking about the kind of scum | 我说的是那种人渣 |
[00:44] | that puts new movies on tape | 把新上映的电影录下来 |
[00:47] | and then resells them illegally for a profit. | 再卖给他人非法获利 |
[00:49] | Don, when you nab this criminal, | 唐 等你抓到这个犯罪分子 |
[00:52] | as I know you will, | 我知道你肯定抓得到 |
[00:53] | can you get us a copy of Prince’s much maligned | 能不能帮我们拷贝一份王子的 |
[00:56] | and misunderstood film classic | 备受非议又惨遭误解的电影 |
[00:58] | Under a Cherry Moon? | 《樱桃月下》 |
[00:59] | Dick, you can get that at any video store. | 迪克 你随便找家音像店都能买到 |
[01:01] | You’d think so, wouldn’t you? | 你以为是这样 对吗 |
[01:03] | – No. – But no. | -不是 -买不到 |
[01:04] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[01:05] | Get those 22 power binoculars. | 把22倍望远镜拿出来 |
[01:07] | Put them on the tripod. | 搁在三脚架上 |
[01:08] | Bob, get the night goggles for backup. | 鲍勃 把夜视镜拿出来以备后用 |
[01:10] | And, Phil! | 还有 菲尔 |
[01:12] | Surprise me. | 你自己发挥一下 |
[01:16] | Man, I love it when you order people around. | 老天 我真喜欢你发号施令的样子 |
[01:20] | Order me around. | 对我发令 |
[01:22] | Well, there’s really nothing left to do. | 真没什么要做的了 |
[01:24] | I was sort of running out of gas with Phil. | 差遣菲尔的时候我就有点没底气了 |
[01:26] | Order | 对 |
[01:27] | me | 我 |
[01:29] | around. | 发令 |
[01:31] | Well, I, uh… | 好吧 我… |
[01:32] | I guess you could make me that omelette. | 我觉得你可以给我煎个蛋卷 |
[01:35] | Are you asking me or telling me? | 你是在请求我还是在吩咐我 |
[01:38] | And make it fluffy! | 煎得嫩点 |
[02:19] | Since volume is proportional | 因为体积 |
[02:21] | to the cube of the radius, | 和半径的立方成正比 |
[02:22] | then the atom is actually 10 to the 15th power– | 所以实际上原子有十的十五次方… |
[02:30] | What did I just say, Leon? | 里昂 我刚才说了什么 |
[02:32] | Uh, “What did I just say, Leon.” | “里昂 我刚才说了什么” |
[02:36] | Students, we are talking about | 同学们 我们在讨论 |
[02:37] | the orbital trajectories of subatomic nuclei. | 原子核的能极轨道 |
[02:40] | This is the fun stuff I promised you! | 这部分内容很有趣 我保证过的 |
[02:43] | Dr. Solomon, | 所罗门教授 |
[02:44] | how can you expect us to concentrate? | 你怎么还能指望我们认真听讲呢 |
[02:46] | Yeah, this is the last class before spring break. | 就是 这是春假前的最后一堂课了 |
[02:48] | Ahh, yes, spring break. | 是啊 春假 |
[02:50] | The time when young people give their minds a rest | 就是年轻人从什么脑筋都不动 |
[02:52] | from giving their minds a rest. | 到让脑袋彻底休息 |
[02:55] | It’s so great! | 这多棒啊 |
[02:56] | It’s a whole week of drinking and partying | 一整个礼拜都可以喝酒 开派对 |
[02:58] | and water-skiing naked at midnight with a live goat! | 半夜跟山羊一起去裸体滑水 |
[03:02] | It’s gonna be so much fun! | 一定非常好玩 |
[03:03] | That sounds utterly infantile! | 简直太幼稚了 |
[03:06] | Not to mention a waste of a very talented goat. | 而且还白白糟蹋了山羊的才华 |
[03:09] | Come on, Dr. Solomon. You were young once. | 拜托 所罗门教授 你也年轻过啊 |
[03:12] | Why, no. | 没有 |
[03:15] | No, I wasn’t. | 没有 我没年轻过 |
[03:17] | Well, what do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[03:19] | None of your business! | 关你屁事 |
[03:26] | Nina… | 尼娜 |
[03:28] | you still pass for young. | 你还算被看作是年轻人吧 |
[03:33] | What do you do during spring break? | 你春假的时候会干嘛 |
[03:35] | I like to use the time to relax | 利用这段时间放松一下 |
[03:36] | and find my center again. | 重温我的兴趣所在 |
[03:38] | And how do you do that? | 那你会干嘛 |
[03:39] | Well, I picture a 50-mile radius around you, | 以你为中心画一个半径五十英里的圆 |
[03:42] | and I go outside of that. | 然后远离这个区域 |
[03:46] | Ah, that does sound relaxing. | 听上去是很让人放松啊 |
[03:49] | Oh, Dick, I’m glad you’re here. | 迪克 真高兴你在这儿 |
[03:52] | I wanted you to see this. | 我想让你看看这个 |
[03:54] | “The bed and breakfast on Sterling Lake”? | “银湖上的早餐民宿” |
[03:56] | Sterling Lake is really special to me, Dick. | 银湖对我而言真的很特别 迪克 |
[03:58] | I spent so many happy summers there | 我小时候和家人一起 |
[03:59] | with my family when I was young. | 在那里度过了好多快乐的暑假 |
[04:01] | Wait a second. You had a youth, too? | 等等 你也年轻过 |
[04:04] | Yes, Dick. | 是啊 迪克 |
[04:06] | Well, what was it like, | 那是什么感觉 |
[04:07] | or can you still remember? | 你还记得起来什么吗 |
[04:10] | It was wonderful. | 感觉很美妙 |
[04:11] | We lived in log cabins we built ourselves. | 我们住在自己建造的小木屋里 |
[04:15] | Oh! And when Mr. Lincoln came to town, | 林肯先生到镇上来的时候 |
[04:18] | we were all in a flutter. | 我们都不知所措了 |
[04:19] | What do you think it was like, Dick? | 你觉得会是怎么样 迪克 |
[04:21] | I’m sorry, Mary. | 我很抱歉 玛丽 |
[04:23] | I just feel like… | 我只是觉得 |
[04:26] | like I never had a youth. | 我好像从没年轻过 |
[04:28] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[04:29] | While you were growing up, | 当你们成长的时候 |
[04:31] | I was working as a color spectrum particle separator | 我已经是组合球里辛勤工作的 |
[04:34] | at the assemblage dome. | 色谱粒子分离器了 |
[04:36] | Boy, and I bitched about working at the Dairy Queen. | 我去冰雪皇后冰淇淋店打工都牢骚满腹 |
[04:43] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[04:45] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[04:47] | I ordered a pastrami on rye without mustard. | 我点的是熏牛肉黑麦三明治不加芥末 |
[04:50] | This has mustard! | 这份是加了芥末的 |
[04:54] | You call yourself a cop? | 你还算是个警察吗 |
[05:02] | All right. All right! | 各位 各位 |
[05:05] | Are those cops gonna be up here all night? | 那些警察是要在楼上通宵吗 |
[05:07] | ‘Cause I’d really rather | 说真的 我宁可 |
[05:08] | have them come down to my place. | 他们到楼下来我的房间 |
[05:11] | They’re staking out this guy across the street | 他们在监视街对面的那个 |
[05:13] | who illegally pirates videos. | 卖盗版光碟的家伙 |
[05:15] | Does he have any films starring… | 他有没有什么电影 |
[05:17] | Chesty Doubloons? | 是由”金币胸涌”主演的 |
[05:20] | Uh, I’m not sure. Why? | 我不清楚 怎么了 |
[05:22] | No reason. | 没什么 |
[05:25] | Ok, boys, I’m out of here. | 孩子们 我要出门了 |
[05:27] | Now, listen up. | 都听我说 |
[05:28] | With the police here day and night, | 警察日以继夜地守在这儿 |
[05:30] | I want you all to be on your guard. | 我要你们都提高警惕 |
[05:31] | Don’t do anything that might expose | 千万别做任何可能暴露 |
[05:32] | our true identities. | 我们真实身份的事 |
[05:34] | Come on, Dick. | 行了 迪克 |
[05:35] | What do you think we’re going to do, | 你觉得我们能干嘛呢 |
[05:36] | walk around in T-shirts that say, | 穿件T恤晃来晃去 |
[05:37] | “Hug me. I’m an alien”? | 上面写着”抱紧我 我是外星人”吗 |
[05:42] | I’m never gonna live that down, am I? | 我这个污点永远也洗不清了 是吗 |
[05:46] | Your head looks funny. | 你的头看起来好滑稽 |
[05:48] | Watch this. | 看这个 |
[05:50] | I’m looking for an officer Don Orville. | 我要找一个叫唐·奥维尔的警官 |
[05:57] | I am he. | 我就是 |
[05:58] | Jack McMannus. State crime division. | 我是杰克·麦纳斯 俄州罪案调查署 |
[06:00] | Well, what, like the feds? | 什么 联邦调查局吗 |
[06:02] | No. | 不是 |
[06:04] | Feds are federal. I’m with the state. | 联邦的是国家级的 我是州一级的 |
[06:06] | It’s feds… | 联邦 |
[06:08] | state… | 州 |
[06:09] | you. | 你 |
[06:12] | Don, is he serious? | 唐 他说的是真的吗 |
[06:14] | Listen up, people! | 听着 各位 |
[06:16] | We’ve been chasing this video pirate for a long time, | 我们追查这个盗版碟贩子已经很久了 |
[06:18] | so I hereby commandeer this observation post. | 因此我必须征用此监视点 |
[06:21] | But Don, this is your case. Tell him! | 可是唐 这是你的案子 去跟他说啊 |
[06:23] | Yeah, what am I supposed to do? | 好吧 那我该干什么呢 |
[06:25] | You can get me a sandwich. | 你可以给我买个三明治 |
[06:28] | Hey, who’s this guy? | 这家伙是谁 |
[06:31] | Jack McMannus. I’m with the state. | 杰克·麦纳斯 我是俄州罪案调查署的 |
[06:32] | Ooh! A fed. | 是联邦的啊 |
[06:43] | And this is your room. | 这就是你们的房间 |
[06:45] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[06:46] | Mary, come look at the room! | 玛丽 进来看看这个房间 |
[06:53] | Oh, it’s just as it was when I was a little girl. | 跟我小时候一模一样 |
[06:56] | And I remember you! | 我记得你 |
[06:58] | My family, the Albrights, brought me here every summer. | 我是欧布莱特家的 每年夏天都来这儿 |
[07:01] | I’m sorry, dear. I don’t recall. | 很抱歉 亲爱的 我想不起来 |
[07:04] | Oh, you must remember! | 你肯定想得起来 |
[07:05] | I loved your blueberry Belgian waffles. | 我超爱你的蓝莓比利时华夫饼 |
[07:08] | I have so many guests here. | 我这儿的客人太多了 |
[07:10] | You people all blend together. | 记忆都混在一块儿了 |
[07:15] | Oh! I have a wonderful idea! | 我有个好主意 |
[07:17] | We used to go to this woodsy little place | 我们以前常去一个木屋似的餐厅 |
[07:19] | called Der Burgerplatz. | 叫汉堡之家 |
[07:20] | The juiciest hamburgers in the world. | 那里有世界上最多汁的汉堡 |
[07:23] | It sounds Der Wonderful. | 听起来像是奇幻仙境 |
[07:25] | Shall we go now? | 我们现在就去吗 |
[07:26] | Or later. | 待会儿再去 |
[07:28] | After you’ve earned it. | 等你先让我爽了再说 |
[07:29] | Oh. You mean you want to– | 你是说你想要… |
[07:32] | but, Mary, it’s still daylight. | 可是 玛丽 现在还是白天 |
[07:34] | Sure! That’s the charm of a place like this. | 就是要白天啊 这种地方就是这点好 |
[07:37] | Oh, they should put that in the brochure. | 他们应该把这点写进小册子里 |
[07:43] | Why do you have to ride Don like that? | 为什么你要这样使唤唐 |
[07:45] | He’s a good guy. | 他是个好人 |
[07:47] | Well, I’m sure he is, but I have a job to do. | 我知道他是好人 可这是我的工作 |
[07:49] | I didn’t make lieutenant by being a softie. | 我能当上督察可不是因为心慈手软 |
[07:52] | Wait a second. You’re a lieutenant? | 等等 你是个督察[副指挥官] |
[07:54] | So am I! | 我也是 |
[07:57] | Salvation army. | 救世军里的[基督教组织] |
[07:59] | Yeah, yeah. | 真的 真的 |
[08:01] | I get to ring your bigger bells. | 我可以摇更大的铃[救世军募捐活动] |
[08:04] | So does the target have a back door perimeter? | 那么目标建筑物有后门吗 |
[08:06] | Yeah. I’ll have a unit standing by with a reserve blockade. | 有 有警员待命随时封锁 |
[08:09] | Oh, how you going in, “V” formation or 2 by 2? | 你打算怎么做 V形推进还是前后各两个 |
[08:13] | Wow, you really know your military tactics. | 你对战术很有一手嘛 |
[08:15] | Oh, well, you know, Christmas crowds, | 你知道 圣诞节的人潮 |
[08:17] | they’re basically animals. | 基本上就跟动物一个样 |
[08:20] | 2 by 2, but if things get dicey, | 前后各两个是可以 一旦发生危险 |
[08:22] | I’m gonna have to fall back on sprint and cover. | 我就会改为冲锋加掩护的方案 |
[08:24] | That’s exactly what I would do. | 真是英雄所见略同 |
[08:26] | Shall we talk weapons? | 我们来聊聊武器怎么样 |
[08:28] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[08:30] | Want to see my piece? | 想看看我的家伙吗 |
[08:33] | Yowser! | 哟西 |
[08:43] | Oh, this is horrible! | 太可怕了 |
[08:44] | Spring break has invaded my little Burgerplatz. | 春假侵袭了我的汉堡之家 |
[08:47] | So this is what young people do on spring break? | 年轻人放春假都喜欢来这里吗 |
[08:51] | These kids have ruined this place. | 这些年轻人毁了这个地方 |
[08:53] | Oh, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[08:54] | It looks like they’re having a pretty good time, | 他们看上去玩得很开心啊 |
[08:55] | especially those people over there with the– | 尤其是那边的一群人和… |
[08:58] | is that a goat? | 那是只山羊吗 |
[09:00] | Oh, let’s get out of here. | 我们赶紧离开这儿 |
[09:02] | There are other places to eat. | 肯定还有其它吃饭的地方 |
[09:03] | I’ll tell you what, Mary, | 玛丽 我跟你说 |
[09:04] | why don’t you go and I’ll stay? | 你走吧 我留下来好了 |
[09:06] | What? | 什么 |
[09:07] | Uh, the burgers. You love the burgers, | 我是说汉堡 你爱吃的汉堡 |
[09:09] | and you should have them, so I’ll stay and get in line | 应该让你吃到 所以我会留在这个 |
[09:12] | in this fun, awful place, | 可笑的 可怕的地方排队 |
[09:14] | and bring them back to the room eventually right away! | 最后把汉堡拿回房间 立刻马上 |
[09:17] | Really, Dick? You’re the best! | 真的 迪克 你最好了 |
[09:20] | No, you’re the best. | 不对 你才最好 |
[09:21] | No, wait. | 不对 等等 |
[09:22] | I’m the best. | 我最好 |
[09:25] | You see that? It’s so great! | 看到没 太棒了 |
[09:27] | Hey, buddy! | 嘿 老兄 |
[09:30] | Dr. Buddy! | 老兄教授 |
[09:32] | Caryn, Pitman, and Leon, | 凯伦 皮特曼 还有里昂 |
[09:33] | what are you doing here? | 你们在这里干什么 |
[09:35] | A physics experiment. | 做物理实验 |
[09:36] | Every time I pour beer down my throat, | 每次我把啤酒倒进喉咙里 |
[09:38] | it obeys the laws of gravity. Every time. | 它就会验证万有引力定律 每次都这样 |
[09:41] | I’m Pitman! | 我是皮特曼 |
[09:43] | I’m Pitman, too! | 我也是皮特曼 |
[09:47] | Can I join you? | 我能加入吗 |
[09:49] | Um, well, | 好吧 |
[09:50] | here’s the thing: | 但有件事 |
[09:52] | no. | 不行 |
[09:54] | This looks like so much fun! | 看起来真好玩 |
[09:55] | Please, uh, tell me what to do. | 请告诉我该做些什么 |
[09:57] | I’ll do anything you say. | 你们说什么我就做什么 |
[09:58] | What? | 什么 |
[10:00] | I want to be your student, | 我想做你们的学生 |
[10:01] | and you can be my esteemed professors. | 你们可以成为受我尊敬的教授 |
[10:04] | I’m so totally esteemed. | 我真是德高望重啊 |
[10:08] | Ok, Ok. Lesson one. | 好吧 好吧 第一课 |
[10:10] | This is beer. Get to know it. | 这是啤酒 认识认识 |
[10:15] | No, no, no, no. | 不对 不对 |
[10:17] | Really get to know it. | 是真正的认识 |
[10:20] | Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! | 喝掉 喝掉 喝掉 喝掉 |
[10:25] | Solomon, chug! Chug! Chug! | 所罗门 喝掉 喝掉 喝掉 |
[10:28] | Solomon! | 所罗门 |
[10:29] | Solomon, Solomon, | 所罗门 所罗门 |
[10:35] | I’m Pitman, too! | 我也是皮特曼 |
[10:45] | So, Jack, what’s the perp doing? | 杰克 犯罪分子在干嘛 |
[10:46] | Sitting on the couch. | 坐在沙发上 |
[10:49] | What’s he doing now? | 他现在在干嘛 |
[10:52] | Sitting on the couch. | 坐在沙发上 |
[10:54] | – That bastard! – He’s toying with us! | -混蛋 -他在耍我们 |
[10:56] | It’s all right, boys. | 没关系 小的们 |
[10:57] | We are gonna tail this freak until he makes a move, | 我们会盯着这个变态直到他有动作为止 |
[11:00] | and I know guys like this. | 这种人我见多了 |
[11:02] | They always make a move. | 他们总是会行动的 |
[11:03] | Oh, yeah, they move, all right. | 是啊 他们会有动作的 |
[11:05] | They move all over the place! | 他们到处动来动去 |
[11:07] | If you’ll excuse me, I gotta take care of a 514. | 请见谅 我得去搞定514 |
[11:10] | What’s that? | 什么意思 |
[11:13] | Pee-pee. | 嘘嘘 |
[11:16] | Hey, lieutenant. | 你好 副官 |
[11:17] | Hey, lieu–you. | 你好 副…你 |
[11:20] | What is it with that guy? | 那家伙到底是怎么回事 |
[11:23] | He makes me feel so… | 他让我觉得好… |
[11:24] | – Tingly? – Alive? | -激动 -冲动 |
[11:25] | Yeah! Hey. | 是啊 对了 |
[11:28] | Would it be weird if I went and smelled his jacket? | 如果我去闻一闻他的外套 会不会很奇怪 |
[11:32] | Oh, we have. | 我们已经闻过了 |
[11:33] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[11:36] | That’s the last time I get coffee for Jack McMannus. | 我再也不要给杰克·麦纳斯买咖啡了 |
[11:39] | Oh, hey– | 喂 |
[11:40] | Don, you gotta sign in. | 唐 你得签到 |
[11:41] | Since when do we have to sign in? | 我们什么时候开始要签到了 |
[11:43] | Jack’s rules. | 杰克说的 |
[11:45] | Yeah? Well, I am not signing in! | 是吗 好吧 我才不要签呢 |
[11:50] | Oh, why did they have to bring in the feds? | 为什么他们要让联邦的人也参一脚 |
[11:52] | This should’ve been my collar. | 这个人本来应该是我要抓到 |
[11:53] | Why don’t you break the case yourself? | 为什么你不自己去破案 |
[11:55] | Yeah! Get the guy to incriminate himself. | 对 让那家伙自己认罪 |
[11:56] | Yeah. And get it on tape to make it stick. | 对 录下来 作为呈堂证供 |
[11:59] | What, you mean like a wire? | 什么 你们是说用窃听器吗 |
[12:01] | Well, look who just woke up! | 看看谁总算觉醒了 |
[12:05] | Wearing a wire. | 用窃听器 |
[12:07] | Nice. | 很好 |
[12:08] | – But who’s gonna do it? – I’ll do it. | -可是谁去呢 -我去 |
[12:10] | Could be dangerous. | 可能会有危险 |
[12:11] | Harry’ll do it. | 哈里去 |
[12:22] | Here we go again… | 又来了 |
[12:30] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[12:31] | I think I’m really done throwing up now. | 我觉得我现在是真的吐完了 |
[12:34] | You’re a wild man, Dr. Solomon. | 你是个疯子 所罗门教授 |
[12:36] | Oh, I love this! Living in the moment, | 我喜欢这样 活在这一刻 |
[12:39] | alcohol wreaking havoc on my liver, | 酒精对我的肝脏肆意破坏 |
[12:42] | my body destroying itself from the inside– | 我的身体从内部开始摧毁 |
[12:44] | I just feel so alive! | 我觉得自己充满活力 |
[12:47] | Look at all those stars. | 看看那些星星 |
[12:49] | The universe is so big. | 宇宙真是大啊 |
[12:51] | There has just got to be intelligent life out there. | 那里一定存在着智慧生命 |
[12:55] | Oh, but they’d never come here. | 但是他们从不会来地球 |
[12:57] | I mean, what can we offer | 我们有什么东西能招待 |
[12:59] | beings of such supreme intelligence? | 这种至高无上的智慧生命呢 |
[13:02] | Beer me! | 给我啤酒 |
[13:04] | Wow. You turned into, like, | 你好像彻底变成 |
[13:06] | this whole other person, Dr. Solomon. | 另一个人了 所罗门教授 |
[13:08] | You can call me Dick. | 你可以叫我迪克 |
[13:11] | That’s so cool, Dick. | 真酷 迪克 |
[13:14] | You can call me Dr. Solomon. | 你可以叫我所罗门教授 |
[13:26] | Well, he put the fire out. | 他把火给吐灭了 |
[13:30] | I think I’m really done throwing up now. | 我觉得我现在真的吐完了 |
[13:41] | Hi, Jack. | 你好 杰克 |
[13:44] | Hi. | 你好 |
[13:47] | Ouchy, this dress is too tight. | 哎呀 这条裙子真紧 |
[13:52] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[13:55] | And too short. | 真短 |
[13:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:08] | Happy birthday, Mr. President. | 生日快乐 总统先生[梦露名言] |
[14:12] | Yowser. | 哟西 |
[14:14] | Listen, Jack, | 听着 杰克 |
[14:16] | I’m not gonna lie to you. | 我不想骗你 |
[14:18] | I find you very attractive, | 我发现你非常有魅力 |
[14:20] | and I know you must find me attractive, because… | 我知道你肯定发现我也很有魅力 因为 |
[14:24] | well, you have eyesight. | 你不是瞎子 |
[14:27] | But I’m on duty. | 可我有要务在身 |
[14:28] | I’m wearing a thong. | 我穿了丁字裤 |
[14:30] | I’ll sign out. | 我登记下班了 |
[14:36] | McMannus. | 麦纳斯 |
[14:40] | Yeah, captain, I understand. I’ll be right there. | 是 警监 我明白了 我马上过去 |
[14:42] | I’m sorry, doll. | 我很抱歉 小宝贝 |
[14:44] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[14:46] | There’s something that needs to be taken care of, | 有些事情必须有人处理 |
[14:48] | and I’m the only guy who can do it. | 而我是唯一能处理这些事的人 |
[14:52] | You ain’t kiddin’, baby. | 你没骗我 宝贝 |
[15:08] | Isn’t she hot? | 她是不是很正点 |
[15:10] | She is so hot. | 太正点了 |
[15:11] | Can I make out with her? | 我能跟她亲热吗 |
[15:13] | No, you cannot. She’s my girlfriend. | 不 你不能 她是我的女朋友 |
[15:16] | But I let my friends | 可我一直让我朋友 |
[15:17] | make out with my girlfriend all the time. | 跟我女朋友亲热的 |
[15:19] | Get over it, dude. The girl is mine. | 别想了 老弟 这姑娘是我的 |
[15:35] | Hello, light sleeper. | 你好 睡不熟姑娘 |
[15:37] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[15:39] | Ah, there was nowhere else to go. | 没其它地方可去了 |
[15:40] | The bars were all closed. | 酒吧都打烊了 |
[15:42] | So you brought them here? | 所以你把他们带这儿来了 |
[15:43] | Well, yeah! | 是的 |
[15:45] | Well, that’s it! The party’s over! | 够了 派对结束了 |
[15:47] | Oh, come on, Mary, weren’t you ever young? | 拜托 玛丽 你不是也年轻过吗 |
[15:49] | Hey, Leon! | 嘿 里昂 |
[15:50] | Dance break! | 热舞起来 |
[15:54] | I can’t believe you would ruin this place for me, Dick, | 我不敢相信你毁了我的小天地 迪克 |
[15:57] | a place that meant so much to me. | 这地方对我而言非常重要 |
[15:59] | Grind it, Mary! | 扭起来 玛丽 |
[16:00] | Grind all your problems away! | 扭走你所有的问题 |
[16:06] | Stop! Stop this ruckus this minute! | 停 立刻停止大声喧哗 |
[16:09] | I am so sorry! | 我非常抱歉 |
[16:10] | I have never been so embarrassed. | 我从来没有这么丢脸过 |
[16:12] | Oh, you should be. | 你应该觉得丢脸 |
[16:14] | And I do remember you. | 我记得你 |
[16:15] | You’re that fat little girl | 你是那个肥胖的小女孩 |
[16:18] | who ate everybody’s Belgian waffles. | 把所有人的比利时华夫饼都吃光了 |
[16:21] | Well, I– | 我… |
[16:22] | And this is the kind of wild parties | 这种狂欢派对 |
[16:26] | and drunkenness | 喝得醉醺醺的 |
[16:28] | that your family brought when they came here. | 就是你家每次来这里的例行节目 |
[16:30] | What? | 什么 |
[16:31] | I want you out of here by tonight! | 我要你今天晚上之前给我滚出去 |
[16:38] | Dance break! | 热舞起来 |
[16:49] | Testing 1, 2. Testing 1, 2. | 试音 一 二 试音 一 二 |
[16:53] | I’ve got you | 你是我 |
[16:55] | under my skin | 身体的一部分 |
[16:57] | I’ve got you– | 你是我 |
[17:00] | Pizza delivery. | 送披萨的 |
[17:02] | I didn’t order a pizza. | 我没订披萨 |
[17:04] | Yeah, well, it’s part of a special promotional thing. | 是啊 好吧 这是促销特别活动之一 |
[17:10] | There’s nothin’ but crusts. | 除了披萨皮什么都没有 |
[17:14] | Don, Don, something’s wrong. | 唐 唐 出事了 |
[17:16] | I can’t hear Harry at all. | 我完全听不到哈里在讲什么 |
[17:18] | What the hell was that? | 他妈的怎么回事 |
[17:20] | Oh, crap. | 糟糕 |
[17:21] | I think we’ve got the mic, and he’s got the speaker. | 我觉得我们拿了麦克风 他拿了扬声器 |
[17:24] | What? | 什么 |
[17:26] | But–but then that means that the video pirate | 可是 可是那就意味着那个盗版碟贩子 |
[17:29] | can hear everything we’re sayin’! | 能听到我们说的话 |
[17:32] | Run, Harry. | 快跑 哈里 |
[17:34] | Run! | 跑 |
[17:36] | Run, you idiot! Run! | 跑啊 你这个白痴 跑啊 |
[17:39] | I gotta run. | 我得跑了 |
[17:47] | Look at this place. | 看看这个地方 |
[17:48] | You really know how to trash a hotel room, Dick. | 你真是宾馆房间的破坏高手啊 迪克 |
[17:51] | I’m sorry, Mary. | 我很抱歉 玛丽 |
[17:53] | What are these? | 这些是什么 |
[17:55] | Oh, those are cantaloupe balls | 那些是甜瓜丸子 |
[17:56] | injected with vodka. | 里面有伏特加 |
[18:00] | Stupid. | 蠢货 |
[18:04] | I’m just so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[18:07] | I’ve ruined this place | 我把这里毁了 |
[18:09] | that holds so many happy memories for you. | 这里有你太多的快乐回忆 |
[18:12] | Memories? | 回忆 |
[18:14] | No, that old woman was right. | 不是的 那个老女人说的对 |
[18:16] | My parents only brought drunkenness | 我的父母只给这里带来了 |
[18:18] | and chaos to this place. | 醉醺醺和乱哄哄 |
[18:20] | I guess I romanticized it because I was fat and unhappy | 我想我美化这里是因为 我不愿去想 |
[18:23] | and I just didn’t want to remember it that way. | 我以前是个不开心的胖子 |
[18:26] | That’s so sad. | 真悲伤 |
[18:27] | Have you ever thought about selling your story to Lifetime? | 你有没有想过把你的故事在《人生》杂志上发表 |
[18:31] | You could call it | 题目就叫 |
[18:32] | Fat, Fat Little Girl, | “胖胖的小女孩 |
[18:34] | the Mary Albright story. | 玛丽·欧布莱特的故事” |
[18:40] | Why does your youth always seem better | 为什么回想年轻的时候 |
[18:42] | when you look back on it? | 总是比事实要美好呢 |
[18:43] | Mary, however unpleasant your youth was, | 玛丽 无论你小时候有多不开心 |
[18:45] | it’s made you who you are today, | 都造就了今天的你 |
[18:47] | a bright, accomplished, mature woman, | 一个聪明的完美的成熟女性 |
[18:50] | the woman I love. | 一个我爱的女人 |
[18:52] | Ohh, Dick. | 迪克 |
[19:08] | Jack, are you leaving? | 杰克 你要走了吗 |
[19:09] | This case is a bust. | 这个案子查不下去了 |
[19:10] | Barney Fife here alerted the perp to our presence, | 呆瓜警察给犯罪分子通风报信 |
[19:13] | and now he’s fled. | 现在人家已经逃跑了 |
[19:14] | Boy, give us some credit. | 别无视我们好吗 |
[19:16] | Yeah. We screwed up the case, too. | 是啊 搞砸案子我们也出了力 |
[19:18] | You are a disgrace to that uniform, | 你真是丢了这套警服的脸 |
[19:21] | and not just because of that haircut. | 不仅仅是因为那个发型 |
[19:25] | At least Don took some action. | 至少唐采取了行动 |
[19:27] | Yeah. He blew all my hard work. | 是啊 他让我的辛苦全白费了 |
[19:29] | I can’t even believe I was ever attracted to you. | 我简直不敢相信我还迷上过你 |
[19:33] | You know something? | 你知道吗 |
[19:34] | You may be a big time state cop, | 你可能是了不起的俄州警察 |
[19:36] | and you may be gorgeous and get high profile cases | 你可能风度翩翩还破了不少大案子 |
[19:39] | and make a lot of money, | 然后赚很多很多钱 |
[19:41] | but you got nothin’ on my Donny! | 但我唐唐有的 你全没有 |
[19:44] | Thanks, Sally. | 谢谢 莎莉 |
[19:46] | That wasn’t emasculating at all. | 这话一点也不打击人 |
[19:47] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[19:48] | Bunch of yokels. | 一群乡巴佬 |
[19:50] | I’m outta here. | 我走了 |
[19:52] | What’s a yokel? | 乡巴佬是什么意思 |
[19:53] | I don’t know. Some kind of cop talk. | 我不知道 大概是警察用语 |
[19:55] | Probably means brave. | 可能是说很勇敢 |
[19:56] | Yeah. | 对哦 |
[19:58] | Were you really attracted to him? | 你真的迷上过他吗 |
[20:01] | I thought I was. | 我以为我迷上了 |
[20:03] | But, Don… | 可是 唐 |
[20:06] | you– | 你 |
[20:07] | you had the guts to risk Harry’s life. | 你才有种让哈里去以身犯险 |
[20:13] | Nothing makes me hotter than a man of action. | 没什么比有行动的男人更让我心动的了 |
[20:16] | I’ll show you some action. | 我会让你看到我的行动 |
[20:18] | Oh, yeah. Order me around, you funky small town cop. | 好啊 对我发令 你这个小镇怪警察 |
[20:21] | Get in there! | 到那里面去 |
[20:23] | No! | 不要 |
[20:28] | It’s funny. When young people get rowdy and dance in a bar, | 真好笑 年轻人闹哄哄地在酒吧跳舞 |
[20:31] | everybody says they’re just having fun. | 每个人都说他们玩得很开心 |
[20:33] | But when an adult does it, | 可是当一个成年人这样做 |
[20:35] | they say, and I quote, | 他们就说 我只是引用 |
[20:37] | “Quick, call an ambulance! | “快点 叫救护车 |
[20:38] | Some creepy old man is having a seizure in here!” | 有个怪异的老年人在这里抽搐” |
[20:41] | I don’t know. I think youth is overrated. | 不知道 我觉得年轻被高估了 |
[20:43] | Greasy hair and pimples, | 头发油腻 痘痘满脸 |
[20:45] | constantly having to cover your lap with a 3-ring binder. | 还得时常把三孔装订夹放在膝盖上 |
[20:48] | Yeah, but without young people, | 是啊 可是如果没有年轻人 |
[20:49] | we wouldn’t have the Young Guns movie franchise. | 也就没有《少壮屠龙阵》电影系列 |
[20:52] | Or The Young and the Restless! | 或者《年轻和骚动不安的一族》 |
[20:54] | Or the noted psychologist Carl Jung. | 或者著名心理学家卡尔·荣格 |
[20:56] | No, that’s with a “J.” It doesn’t count. | 不对 是J打头的 这个不算 |
[20:58] | It has to. It’s a homonym. | 当然算 这个是同音字 |
[20:59] | Homonyms don’t count! | 同音字是不算的 |