时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I’m tellin’ you, Sally, | 跟你说 莎莉 |
[00:05] | the new Bond picture’s at the $2.00 theater. | 新007的电影在两元影院上映 |
[00:07] | I don’t know. I just can’t get used to Bond | 我不知道 我只是不习惯看 |
[00:08] | being played by anybody but Timothy Dalton. | 提摩西·道尔顿以外的人扮演邦德 |
[00:12] | Well, you should go see that new IMAX movie– | 你该去看看新出的那个IMAX电影 |
[00:15] | “The secret life of cats.” | 《猫咪的秘密日记》 |
[00:17] | Oh, yeah. The–The screen is huge. | 对 那个屏幕好大 |
[00:20] | It’s a 50-foot cat, | 那只猫足足有50英尺 |
[00:22] | and you are the mouse. | 在它面前你就像只老鼠 |
[00:24] | I swear it’ll be fun. | 我保证会很有趣的 |
[00:26] | Oh, how could it not? | 怎么可能没趣呢 |
[00:27] | Hey, where’s Rutherford Barbie takin’ you now? | 这个芭比妞又要带你去哪里 |
[00:29] | We’re goin’ to the mall. | 我们要去商场 |
[00:30] | It’s spring pullover madness at P.J. Harvey’s. | PJ哈维品牌今天春季套头衫大甩卖 |
[00:32] | Spring pullovers? | 春季套头衫 |
[00:33] | Oh, my god, I love the spring pullovers. | 天哪 我爱死春季套头衫了 |
[00:35] | Have you seen their twin sets? They’re adorable. | 你见过他家的两件套没 太漂亮了 |
[00:37] | – With the nubby v-neck? – So cool! | -V字领的那种吗 -太好看了 |
[00:39] | Excuse me, but the two of you hate each other, remember? | 打扰一下 你俩不是互相看不顺眼的吗 |
[00:42] | Those would look so great on you. | 你穿那个肯定很好看 |
[00:43] | Maybe if I had your hair. | 除非我有你这样的一头秀发吧 |
[00:45] | Oh, my god, I’d trade for your hair any day. | 天哪 我巴不得跟你换呢 |
[00:48] | Yes, well, that’s all the time we have for today. | 好了 今天咱就到此为止啦 |
[00:50] | See you next time. Bye-Bye. | 下次见 拜拜 |
[00:51] | – Can we come with you guys? – No. | -你们能捎上咱俩吗 -不行 |
[00:52] | – Let’s not. – Sure! | -还是不要了吧 -没问题 |
[00:53] | Oh, great! You know, | 太好了 知道吗 |
[00:54] | I love that cable knits are back. | 麻花编织又流行了 真是太好了 |
[00:58] | You couldn’t have gone out the back way? | 你就不能走后门吗 |
[01:00] | I never saw it coming. | 我也没想到会这样 |
[01:04] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[01:05] | I have a special delivery package | 我有份特别的快递 |
[01:07] | addressed to a… | 收件人是 |
[01:09] | birthday girl. | 寿星女 |
[01:11] | Ooh, a video. | 是盘录像带呀 |
[01:13] | Could this be a sexy video? | 是情趣小电影吗 |
[01:16] | Could be. | 有可能哦 |
[01:21] | “Thirty days to thinner thighs.” | “三十天瘦大腿” |
[01:26] | You know how you’re always complaining | 你不是一直在抱怨 |
[01:27] | about your chunky thighs? | 自己那胖乎乎的大腿吗 |
[01:32] | Here’s a… | 告诉你个 |
[01:33] | gift-giving tip, Dick. | 送礼物的小窍门 迪克 |
[01:36] | Jewelry says, “our love goes on forever.” | 送珠宝意味着”我们的爱恒久远” |
[01:39] | Exercise videos say, | 而健身录像带意味着 |
[01:41] | “Your ass goes on forever!” | “去你娘的恒久远” |
[01:46] | Nina! | 尼娜 |
[01:48] | Harry, don’t bring that in here. | 哈里 别把这个搬进来 |
[01:50] | What? I just carried it up 4 flights of stairs! | 什么 我可是刚搬上四段楼梯 |
[01:53] | Get it out of here. Harry, watch– | 拿出去 哈里 看着点 |
[01:56] | Who’s the thigh buster for? | 这瘦腿器是要送谁的 |
[01:59] | You, thunder thighs! | 你啊 你个象腿男 |
[02:02] | Uh, burn. It’s a lot of work for a joke, | 耍到你了 开个玩笑真费劲 |
[02:06] | but well worth it. Take it away, Harry. | 但还是值得的 快搬走 哈里 |
[02:08] | Oh, Mary, guess who’s partnering up | 玛丽 猜猜谁要在 |
[02:11] | for the big badger day dance contest. | 獾队周年舞蹈大赛上搭档 |
[02:13] | Me and Judith. | 我和朱蒂丝 |
[02:14] | Oh, that’ll be great! | 真是太棒了 |
[02:16] | We’ll be practicing in my office, | 我们会在我办公室里练习 |
[02:18] | and we didn’t want people to get the wrong idea. | 而且我们也不想让别人误会 |
[02:20] | I’m a very sexual person when I dance. | 我跳舞的时候可性感了 |
[02:23] | That sounds like fun. | 听起来挺有趣啊 |
[02:25] | Do you want to enter the contest, Mary? | 你想参加比赛吗 玛丽 |
[02:29] | Why? What’s so funny? | 怎么了 有什么好笑的 |
[02:30] | Mary…dancing. | 玛丽 跳舞 |
[02:32] | But Mary’s a fantastic dancer. | 玛丽的舞技可好了 |
[02:33] | Really, Dick, I–I have two left feet. | 说真的 迪克 我跳舞笨手笨脚的 |
[02:39] | She ain’t kiddin’. | 她这不是在说笑 |
[02:40] | I will have you know that my Mary | 我会让你们知道 我的玛丽 |
[02:42] | has the grace of a swan, the dexterity of a hawk, | 跳舞如天鹅一般优雅 似鹰一般敏捷 |
[02:45] | and the powerful kick of an ostrich! | 还能像鸵鸟一般强有力的踢踏 |
[02:48] | Mary, would you do me the honor of slaughtering them with me | 玛丽 你愿意在獾队周年舞蹈比赛上与我共舞 |
[02:52] | in the badger day dance contest? | 让他们铩羽而归吗 |
[02:53] | Yes, I would. | 我愿意 |
[02:55] | Here’s a tip for you, Dick–Shin guards. | 给你个建议 迪克 戴上小腿护套 |
[02:59] | Oh, yeah? Oh, yeah? | 是吗 是吗 |
[03:00] | Well, uh, here’s a tip for you, Strudwick… | 那我也给你个建议 斯塔威克 |
[03:03] | bite me! | 去死吧 |
[03:08] | Boy, that dance sure sounds like fun, huh? | 老天 那舞蹈比赛听起来挺有趣的哈 |
[03:11] | Would you do me the honor | 你愿意与我 |
[03:12] | of slaughtering that bearded guy | 共舞一曲 让那胡子男 |
[03:14] | and the glasses lady? | 和眼镜女铩羽而归么 |
[03:16] | You know, I wish I could, but see– | 我希望我能去 但是 |
[03:19] | Come on, Nina. | 拜托 尼娜 |
[03:20] | You said you didn’t have anyone to go with. | 你说过你没男伴的 |
[03:23] | Ok, Harry. I’ll dance with you. | 好吧 哈里 我愿意和你跳 |
[03:25] | Yes! Trust me, Nina, | 太好了 相信我 尼娜 |
[03:28] | you will not regret it! | 你绝不会后悔的 |
[03:29] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[03:31] | I got it. I got it. | 我来 我来 |
[03:32] | Here. Now hold it. 1, 2, 3! | 来 抓住 一 二 三 |
[04:18] | How can they still be in there? | 她们怎么还没出来 |
[04:20] | How can anything take this long? | 有啥事能这么费劲的 |
[04:23] | I hate the spring pullovers. | 我讨厌春季套头衫 |
[04:25] | I hate them. | 讨厌死了 |
[04:27] | I want to kill them. | 我要宰了它们 |
[04:31] | All right, you guys, what do you think? | 好啦 你俩看看 怎么样 |
[04:33] | Oh, you look great! That’s the one! Let’s ring it up! | 真是太美了 就这件了 付钱吧 |
[04:35] | I want to try the purple one again. | 我想再去试试那件紫色的 |
[04:37] | Oh, with the gray capris! | 配上那条灰色紧身裤 |
[05:10] | Cut it out. | 别闹 |
[05:12] | I said cut it out! | 我说别闹 |
[05:14] | Cut it out! | 别闹了 |
[05:19] | Hey, guys. Ready to go? | 伙计们 准备走了吗 |
[05:20] | Oh, gee, I don’t know, Don. What do you think? | 我不知道呢 唐 你意下如何 |
[05:21] | Oh, yeah. I… suppose I’m ready. | 对啊 我 早准备好走了 |
[05:25] | I got to tell you… | 我得告诉你 |
[05:27] | I finally understand what you see in Alissa. | 我终于明白你为什么对艾丽莎青眼有加了 |
[05:30] | She’s fine! She’s got great taste | 她很不错 她很有品味 |
[05:32] | and a super-cute body. | 身材也超正 |
[05:36] | You–you saw her body? | 你 你看了她的身体 |
[05:38] | Oh, yeah. We were naked in the dressing room. | 那当然 我俩在试衣间可是裸着的 |
[05:39] | Naked?! I…I spent a year of my life | 裸的 我花了一年时间 |
[05:42] | trying unsuccessfully to see her naked, | 都没能让她裸给我看 |
[05:44] | and then it just falls into your lap? | 而你却得来全不费工夫 |
[05:46] | – Relax! – I will not! | -冷静 -我偏不 |
[05:53] | Ok, Mary… | 好了 玛丽 |
[05:54] | let’s begin. | 我们开始吧 |
[05:56] | And 5, 6, 7, 8, and… | 五 六 七 八 |
[06:03] | Now, what was that? | 这是什么情况 |
[06:04] | Don’t I spin into your arms? | 我不是要转圈到你怀里吗 |
[06:06] | Oh, that was spinning? I’m sorry. | 你这是在转圈啊 抱歉 |
[06:08] | I thought you’d lost your balance. | 我以为你失去平衡了 |
[06:09] | Here. Let’s go again. | 来 开始 |
[06:11] | And 5, 6, 7, 8… | 五 六 七 八 |
[06:16] | Ok, that was wrong. | 好吧 这回错了 |
[06:19] | Yes. | 没错 |
[06:21] | And 5, 6, 7, 8, and… | 五 六 七 八 |
[06:27] | This is so wrong. | 这也太离谱了 |
[06:29] | How is it that women on this planet | 这星球上的女人 怎么会 |
[06:31] | can freely look at other women naked? | 随随便便就能看另一个女人裸着呢 |
[06:34] | I mean, the men can’t look at other men naked. | 我是说 男人就不能互看裸体 |
[06:36] | Yes, they can. | 当然能呀 |
[06:38] | Trust me, it’s discouraged. | 相信我 这种行为是不被鼓励的 |
[06:41] | So I saw your girlfriend naked. | 我看到你女朋友裸着 |
[06:44] | What’s the big deal? | 这有什么大不了的 |
[06:45] | That’s just it! It’s not a big deal to you! | 问题就在于此 这对你来说是小事情 |
[06:47] | To me, it’s a very big deal! | 可对我来说很重要 |
[06:49] | Perhaps the biggest of all deals! | 也许还是重中之重呢 |
[06:51] | But it happens to you, | 但却发生在你身上 |
[06:52] | someone to whom it’s a very tiny deal. | 而你完全不当一回事 |
[06:55] | Irony sucks! | 讽刺什么的最烦人了 |
[06:57] | Well, Tommy, have you asked Alissa | 汤米 你有问过艾丽莎 |
[07:00] | if you could see her naked? | 你能否看她裸着吗 |
[07:01] | I mean, every time I’ve had the urge to see a guy naked, | 每当我想看到一个男的裸着时 |
[07:04] | all I’ve had to do is ask, and bam! Johnson! | 我只需要问一声 然后立马搞定 |
[07:10] | All right, Harry, just watch me. | 好了 哈里 看我示范 |
[07:12] | We’ll start with something simple. | 我们先从简单的开始 |
[07:58] | And 5, 6, 7, 8. | 五 六 七 八 |
[08:00] | Step, step, back, step-step. | 前 前 后 前前 |
[08:02] | No, no, no, no, no! No! No! | 错 错 错 错 错 |
[08:07] | Back to one. | 从头开始 |
[08:08] | 5, 6, 7, 8. | 五 六 七 八 |
[08:10] | Step, step, back, step-step. | 前 前 后 前前 |
[08:12] | And–no. One question, hon. | 错 问个问题 亲爱的 |
[08:15] | Are you a dancer or a water buffalo? | 你这是在跳舞还是水牛打滚呢 |
[08:18] | I’m trying my best! | 我在努力 |
[08:19] | I don’t mean to be a bitch, Mary… | 我不想这么刻薄 玛丽 |
[08:23] | but I thought you said you wanted to win this thing. | 我记得你说过 你想赢这次比赛 |
[08:25] | No. I didn’t. | 不 我没说过 |
[08:26] | You said, “it sounds like fun.” | 你说 “听起来挺有趣啊” |
[08:29] | I said, “Ok.” | 我说 “好呀” |
[08:31] | And all of a sudden, you’re being competitive. | 然后莫名其妙的 你就这么求胜心切了 |
[08:32] | That’s because it’s a competition! | 因为这是场比赛 |
[08:36] | Now, where was I? Oh, yes. | 刚到哪儿了 对了 |
[08:38] | 5, 6, 7, 8. | 五 六 七 八 |
[08:40] | And step, step, back, step-step! | 前 前 后 前前 |
[08:41] | Step, step– | 前 前 |
[08:42] | hey, that’s very, very bad. | 你这也太差劲了 |
[08:46] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[08:48] | I’m leaving. | 老娘走人 |
[08:49] | And 5, 6, 7, 8, and step, step, | 五 六 七 八 前 前 |
[08:51] | step and step! | 前 前 |
[08:53] | Step, step, step and step! | 前 前 前 前 |
[08:54] | Now you’ve got it! | 你这不学会了嘛 |
[09:00] | Ooh. See? It starts at 7:15. | 看到了吧 七点十五分开始呢 |
[09:02] | Oh, this is so great! | 太棒了 |
[09:04] | You know what, Don? It is so much easier | 唐 跟艾丽莎一起挑电影 |
[09:06] | to pick out a movie with Alissa than with you. | 比跟你一起挑 实在是容易多了 |
[09:09] | I cannot believe you’ve never seen | 真不敢相信你居然没看过 |
[09:11] | a Drew Barrymore movie. | 德鲁·巴里摩尔演的电影 |
[09:12] | Never. | 从没看过 |
[09:16] | I’ll go change. | 我去换身衣服 |
[09:20] | Alissa. I need to see you naked. | 艾丽莎 我要看你的裸体 |
[09:24] | I know. You wrote it in my yearbook. | 我知道 你在我的年鉴上写着呢 |
[09:28] | Right. So, you want to go down to Dubcek’s utility shed? | 没错 那你想去杜布切克家的杂物房吗 |
[09:31] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[09:37] | Just a minute! | 等会儿 |
[09:42] | What… what just happened? | 刚刚怎么了 |
[09:44] | I just saw Don…changing. | 我刚看到了唐 换衣服 |
[09:50] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[10:05] | Ooh. Big finish. | 华丽结尾 |
[10:09] | That was fun, Harry! | 真不错 哈里 |
[10:12] | Well, it sure was! | 那当然 |
[10:15] | Nina… | 尼娜 |
[10:16] | do you think it’s possible | 你觉得有没可能 |
[10:18] | for two people to dance with each other | 一起跳舞的两个人 |
[10:21] | without inevitably falling in love? | 不会自然而然地爱上对方 |
[10:23] | Absolutely. | 当然有可能 |
[10:25] | Yeah, me, too. Want to sleep over? | 对 我也这么觉得 要留宿吗 |
[10:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:32] | She’s quite a dancer, isn’t she, Harry? | 她跳得真不赖 对吧 哈里 |
[10:34] | Oh, she sure is, Dick. | 那当然了 迪克 |
[10:36] | Harry… | 哈里 |
[10:39] | you remember that idea you had about me dancing with Nina | 你记不记得你说过 让我和尼娜一起跳舞 |
[10:42] | and you staying home? You know, I’ve been thinking it over, | 你在家看门 我仔细想了想 |
[10:44] | and I’ve decided that is a terrific idea. | 我认为这想法真是太好了 |
[10:46] | Oh! Well, than–hey! That wasn’t my idea! | 谢… 打住 我可没这么说过 |
[10:50] | Now, don’t be modest, Harry. | 别这么谦虚 哈里 |
[10:51] | I will dance with Nina, and you will stay home | 我跟尼娜一起跳 你待在家里看门 |
[10:53] | per your original suggestion. | 咱就按你最初的想法来 |
[10:55] | Well, but, Dick, I didn’t– | 但是 迪克 我没有… |
[10:56] | Harry, I really want to win this contest. | 哈里 我真的很想赢这次比赛 |
[10:58] | You had your chance to win it last year, | 你去年本来有机会赢的 |
[11:00] | and you didn’t even enter. | 但你根本就没参加 |
[11:01] | I didn’t even know about it! | 我根本就不知道有这么个比赛 |
[11:02] | Neither did I, Harry! | 我也不知道 哈里 |
[11:04] | So I am dancing with Nina, and you are staying home. | 我和尼娜搭档 你在家看门 |
[11:07] | Now, that is an order! | 这是命令 |
[11:10] | Should’ve entered last year. | 早知道去年就该参加了 |
[11:13] | Stupid! | 蠢货 |
[11:23] | Sally, it’s time to go to the dance. | 莎莉 是时候去舞会了 |
[11:24] | Just get over it. | 别烦这事了 |
[11:26] | No woman should see my Donnie like that. | 任何女人都不许看到我的唐唐那个样子 |
[11:30] | His naked body is my sacred jewel. | 他的裸体是属于我的神圣宝物 |
[11:35] | That’s not funny, Tommy. | 这可没什么好笑的 汤米 |
[11:37] | Ohhh…I disagree. | 我反对 |
[11:38] | I would suggest to you that it is very funny! | 我想说 这话真的很好笑 |
[11:42] | You know, I wouldn’t laugh if I were you. | 如果我是你的话 我才不会笑 |
[11:45] | I mean, now that Alissa’s seen a real man naked, | 现在艾丽莎看到了真男人的裸体 |
[11:48] | how are you gonna look? | 又会如何看你呢 |
[11:51] | Come on! Hey… | 拜托 |
[11:52] | I hardly think that, uh… | 我压根没往这方面想 |
[11:54] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[11:56] | really? | 真的吗 |
[11:58] | Yes. | 没错 |
[12:00] | Really? | 真的啊 |
[12:03] | Hi, hi, hi! Hi! | 大伙好呀 |
[12:08] | Harry, what are you doing? | 哈里 你这是在干嘛 |
[12:10] | I lost the TV remote. | 我把电视遥控器弄丢了 |
[12:12] | You lost it in the stove? | 你把它丢炉子里了吗 |
[12:15] | If I knew where I lost it, it wouldn’t be lost! | 如果我知道丢哪儿了 那还能叫弄丢了吗 |
[12:18] | Now, would it?! | 咋地 |
[12:19] | Sally! Tommy, come on! We’re gonna be late! | 莎莉 汤米 快点 咱要迟到了 |
[12:21] | All right, whatever. | 好吧 无所谓了 |
[12:23] | Wow! Look at you guys! | 看看你们几个 |
[12:24] | We’re off to the Big Badger Day dance. | 我们要去参加獾队周年舞蹈比赛 |
[12:26] | Hey, so Albright was Ok with you ditchin’ her? | 你放了欧布莱特鸽子 她没意见吗 |
[12:30] | Oh, absolutely. | 那当然了 |
[12:31] | She said if I was gonna be such a big jerk | 她说如果在跳舞这件事情上 |
[12:33] | about this dance thing, | 我要当个混球 |
[12:34] | she wasn’t gonna go with me. | 她压根就不会跟我去 |
[12:36] | I said, “Fabulous!” | 我说 “太好了” |
[12:38] | Boy. I sure wish I could go to the dance. | 老天 我真希望我能去参加舞会 |
[12:44] | You?! Go to the dance?! | 你 参加舞会 |
[12:46] | Look at you! Dressed in rags! | 看看你这样子 破衣烂衫的 |
[12:49] | You’re so dirty! | 你脏死了 |
[12:51] | Dirty! | 脏兮兮的 |
[12:56] | Man! That Dick is such a tyrant. | 天啊 迪克真是个暴君 |
[12:59] | I mean, don’t I have a right to be happy? | 我难道就没有快乐的权力吗 |
[13:01] | You know, you can go if you really want to. | 如果你真的想去 就去呀 |
[13:05] | Me? Go to the dance? | 我 去参加舞会 |
[13:08] | But how? I got no car. | 我要怎么去 我没车 |
[13:10] | I got nothin’ to wear. | 也没有漂亮衣服 |
[13:11] | Oh, Harry… | 哈里 |
[13:15] | I guess you’re screwed. | 估计是没辙了 |
[13:28] | Cross your fingers for me, Mary. | 玛丽 为我祈祷吧 |
[13:30] | Uh…no. | 不对 |
[13:31] | Those, uh, fingers aren’t crossed. | 这不是祈祷的手势 |
[13:33] | You need two, and… | 你得把这两根手指… |
[13:35] | I’ll explain it to you later. | 我待会儿再教你 |
[13:38] | Sally, those shoes are awesome. | 莎莉 你鞋子真好看 |
[13:41] | Oh, you like to look at ’em, do you? | 你就喜欢盯着看 对吗 |
[13:43] | You like to look at a lot of things that belong to me. | 怎么凡是属于我的东西 你都喜欢盯着看 |
[13:47] | Sally, go easy. | 莎莉 消停会儿 |
[13:49] | It was just an accident. | 只是个意外而已 |
[13:50] | You know what they say about accidents, Tommy. | 你知道人们怎么说意外吗 汤米 |
[13:52] | Behind every accident… | 凡意外之事 |
[13:54] | is an intentional act. | 皆故意为之 |
[13:56] | They say that? | 别人有这么说吗 |
[13:57] | Oh, oh, they say that, and they’re deadly serious. | 那当然 而且说的时候很认真 |
[14:00] | Look, if anybody did this on purpose, | 听着 如果这事是有人故意为之 |
[14:02] | it was Don. | 那肯定是唐 |
[14:04] | Oh, right. How would he know that she would burst in on him? | 是吗 他怎么就知道她会突然闯进来 |
[14:09] | Unless they planned this together. | 除非他俩早计划好了的 |
[14:12] | That’s the only explanation that makes sense. | 只有这么一个理由说得通了 |
[14:17] | Alissa. | 艾丽莎 |
[14:20] | I’m gonna go, uh… | 我要去… |
[14:21] | powder my nose in the ladies’ crapper. | 洗手间里补补妆 |
[14:25] | Um…I’ll come with you? | 要我一起吗 |
[14:27] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[14:29] | – Women, huh? – Go to hell. | -女人啊 -去死吧你 |
[14:31] | What? | 什么 |
[14:32] | All right, folks, I hope you have your dancin’ shoes on, | 各位 希望大家都穿上舞鞋了哦 |
[14:35] | because the swing dance competition is about to begin. | 因为摇摆舞大赛马上就要开始了 |
[14:38] | And may the best man win, Solomon–me. | 希望最优秀的男人胜出 所罗门 当然指我 |
[14:40] | Oh, by the way, Strudwick, a gorilla called. | 顺便说下 斯塔威克 有只猩猩打来电话 |
[14:42] | He wants his butt, | 它想把你抢来 |
[14:44] | which you’re using for a face, back! | 当脸皮的屁股要回去 |
[14:51] | Are you swingers ready to swing? | 大家准备好翩翩起舞了吗 |
[14:55] | I said, are you swingers ready to swing? | 我说 大家准备好翩翩起舞了吗 |
[14:59] | Ok, start. | 好吧 开始 |
[15:05] | – Harry. – Dick. | -哈里 -迪克 |
[15:07] | If you think you’re dancing with Nina, | 如果你想和尼娜一起跳舞 |
[15:09] | you’ve got another thing coming. | 可要先过我这一关 |
[15:10] | Screw Nina! | 去你的尼娜 |
[15:11] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:12] | Dr. Albright, would you do me the honor of dancing with me? | 欧布莱特教授 我能有幸与您共舞一曲吗 |
[15:16] | It would be my pleasure… | 我很乐意 |
[15:18] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[15:47] | All right. Uh… | 站住 |
[15:49] | come…come back. Harry. Harry. | 给我回来 哈里 哈里 |
[15:59] | What happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[16:00] | Sally pushed me into a garbage can. | 莎莉把我推进了垃圾桶 |
[16:02] | It was an accident. | 只是个意外啦 |
[16:05] | This is funny to you? | 你觉得好笑吗 |
[16:07] | Oh, don’t play so innocent! | 别装得这么无辜 |
[16:09] | Yeah, Lolita. | 没错 小妖精 |
[16:10] | You’ve been angling for a gander at Don’s goods for months! | 你想偷窥唐这一身好料已经几个月了 |
[16:13] | What?! | 什么 |
[16:14] | I doubt that. | 我深表怀疑 |
[16:15] | Ha! As if you had nothin’ to do with it! | 我呸 说的好像没你什么事似的 |
[16:17] | I was just puttin’ on some powder! | 我只是去扑点粉而已 |
[16:19] | Why do you have to go around | 你就非得在别人的女朋友 |
[16:21] | flashing other people’s girlfriends? | 面前秀来秀去吗 |
[16:24] | Again, I did not do that. | 再说一遍 我没那么做 |
[16:27] | Does that make you feel like a big man? | 你觉得这样就高人一等了吗 |
[16:30] | I was just puttin’ on some powder! | 我只是扑个粉而已 |
[17:13] | That was some hot, hot dancin’. | 大家跳得热火朝天啊 |
[17:14] | And right now, the judges are literally making | 现在呢 评委们要作出 |
[17:16] | the most important decision of their lives. | 他们此生中最重要的抉择 |
[17:18] | Oh, please let it be me! Please let it be me! | 拜托要选我 拜托要选我 |
[17:20] | Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! | 选我 选我 选我 |
[17:22] | And the winner is… | 获胜者是 |
[17:24] | Nina Campbell… | 尼娜·坎贝尔 |
[17:26] | – Damn! – And Dick Solomon! | -妈的 -和迪克·所罗门 |
[17:27] | Me! Yes! | 是我 太好了 |
[17:42] | So, Strudwick… | 斯塔威克 |
[17:43] | yeah. Judith… | 朱蒂丝 |
[17:45] | you were the ones who said I didn’t have a chance, huh? | 你俩说过我压根赢不了的哈 |
[17:47] | We never said you didn’t have a chance. | 我们可从没这么说过 |
[17:49] | We said you and Mary didn’t have a chance. | 我们说的是你和玛丽压根赢不了 |
[17:51] | And–and yet, we won! | 可是 可是我们赢了 |
[17:53] | I mean, I won, | 我是说 我赢了 |
[17:55] | which proves my point that Mary can dance! | 这也证明了我的观点 玛丽是会跳舞的 |
[17:58] | In a way. | 某种程度上吧 |
[17:59] | Mary. Mary! | 玛丽 玛丽 |
[18:12] | So, um…tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[18:15] | Has seeing Don… ruined you for me? | 你看了唐 是不是再不想看我了 |
[18:21] | Uh…it may have ruined powder for me. | 我以后可能不会再扑粉了 |
[18:25] | But…you could still enjoy seeing me naked. | 这么说 你还是会很乐意看我裸着 |
[18:29] | Sure. | 当然 |
[18:30] | Really? That’s great! | 真的吗 太好了 |
[18:32] | Hey…you want to see me naked right now? | 你想现在看我裸着吗 |
[18:35] | No. | 不用了 |
[18:39] | Trust me, Sally. | 相信我 莎莉 |
[18:41] | I don’t want anyone but you to see me naked. | 我只想裸给你一个人看 |
[18:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:46] | Really. | 真的 |
[18:48] | Actually, I don’t even want you to see me naked. | 事实上 我甚至也不想让你看到我裸着 |
[18:51] | Baby, I see you naked every time I close my eyes. | 亲爱的 我闭上双眼就能看到你裸着的样子 |
[18:56] | Please stop. | 拜托停下吧 |
[18:58] | All right, go ahead. | 好吧你继续 |
[19:02] | Nina? | 尼娜 |
[19:05] | I just want you to know | 我只是想告诉你 |
[19:06] | that even though you dumped me to dance with Dick, | 即使你为跟迪克跳舞而甩了我 |
[19:10] | I still think that our relationship is worth saving. | 我仍然觉得咱俩之间是可以挽回的 |
[19:13] | We don’t have a relationship. | 咱俩之间啥也没有 |
[19:16] | Ah. Your mouth says no… | 你虽然这么说 |
[19:19] | but your lips say yes. | 但明明口是心非 |
[19:22] | Oh, and how, exactly, would my lips say y– | 你怎么就知道我口是心非呢 |
[19:31] | Oh, Ok, then. | 好吧 |
[19:34] | Go wait in the car. | 去车里等着我 |
[19:38] | Mary, wait! | 玛丽 等等 |
[19:39] | Mary! | 玛丽 |