时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Hey, Tommy, how was school? | 汤米 学上得怎么样 |
[00:06] | Terrible. | 烂透了 |
[00:07] | I got hauled into the principal’s office | 我因为成绩问题 |
[00:09] | because of my grades. | 被叫到校长室了 |
[00:10] | Oh, what’d he do to you? | 他怎么你了 |
[00:12] | He made me valedictorian. | 他让我做毕业演讲 |
[00:14] | Apparently, I have the best grades in the school, damn it. | 谁让我考了全校第一呢 靠 |
[00:17] | – But you barely ever go to class. – I know. | -你不是不怎么上课吗 -就是呀 |
[00:21] | That’s how stupid everyone else is. Damn it! | 那帮人是有多蠢啊 靠 |
[00:24] | That was awesome! | 太帅了 |
[00:25] | It was so great. | 真好玩 |
[00:26] | Oh, thanks for letting me come with you, Janice. | 谢谢你带我一起去 詹尼斯 |
[00:29] | Anytime, Sally. | 想来随时都行 |
[00:30] | It is so cool to finally have another woman around | 身边能有个姐妹一起做些 |
[00:32] | to do girl things with. | 女人家的事真是太好了 |
[00:34] | Why, where were you guys? | 怎么 你们干嘛去了 |
[00:35] | Chasin’ hobos out of the freight yard. | 把流浪汉往货场外边轰 |
[00:38] | Hi, Harry. | 你好 哈里 |
[00:39] | Hello, Janice. | 你好 詹尼斯 |
[00:41] | Last time I saw you, | 上次见面 |
[00:43] | I was kissin’ you good-bye | 还是那次吻别 |
[00:45] | after a long night of kissin’ you hello. | 那一夜吻得真是天昏地暗啊 |
[00:48] | So, why haven’t you called? | 那你怎么没给我打电话 |
[00:50] | Well, at first I was playin’ hard-to-get. | 当时我想”欲擒故纵戏女郎” |
[00:53] | But now… | 但现在 |
[00:54] | I’m playin’ paralyzed by insecurity. | 我只能”望眼欲穿徒悲伤” |
[00:58] | That’s too bad. | 好可怜 |
[01:01] | Well, it was nice seeing you all. | 见到各位很高兴 |
[01:03] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[01:04] | Nice seeing you, too, Janice. | 你也是 詹尼斯 |
[01:07] | Janice. | 詹尼斯 |
[01:10] | My god, that’s the biggest cop I’ve ever seen. | 我滴神 那警察妹子块儿真大啊 |
[01:15] | You two know each other? | 你们认识吗 |
[01:17] | Dick, of course they do. | 迪克 那当然了 |
[01:19] | Harry, what’s the matter with you? | 哈里 你抽什么风 |
[01:21] | Don’t you want her? | 你不是想追她吗 |
[01:22] | – Oh, yeah, so bad. – Well, then go get her! | -想死了 -那你倒是上啊 |
[01:23] | Oh, well, come on, that’s easy for you to say. | 拉倒吧 你站着说话不腰疼 |
[01:25] | I mean–! | 那可是… |
[01:27] | Incoming message from the big giant head. | 有新消息 来自大头伟哥 |
[01:31] | The big giant head and his queen | 大头伟哥和他的王后 |
[01:33] | will be arriving shortly for their first appearance on earth | 将很快抵达 并以夫妇之名 |
[01:36] | as husband and wife. | 首次亮相地球 |
[01:38] | Oh, my god, they’re coming today!? | 老天 他们今天就来吗 |
[01:39] | Ladies and gentlemen, please, | 女士们先生们 |
[01:40] | put your hands together for Mr. And Mrs… | 拍起手来 欢迎大头伟哥 |
[01:44] | big giant head! | 夫妇二人 |
[01:59] | Everybody, please… | 各位 |
[02:01] | join the couple out on the dance floor. | 随二位一起舞起来 |
[02:05] | Sunrise, sunset | 日出 日落 |
[02:07] | sunrise, sunset. | 日出 日落 |
[02:10] | Swiftly flow the days. | 岁月 如梭 |
[02:53] | Oh, it is so great to be back. | 回家感觉真好 |
[02:56] | You know, we would’ve brought the baby, | 本来要带宝宝一起来的 |
[02:57] | but space travel is really hard when you’re teething. | 但一边长牙一边穿梭太空 太累了 |
[03:01] | He’s with the nanny. | 保姆带着他呢 |
[03:03] | Nice robot. | 那机器人不错 |
[03:05] | I, um, I would like to propose a toast. | 我提议大家干一杯 |
[03:08] | May you two lovebirds | 祝二位神仙眷侣 |
[03:10] | be happily married for all eternity. | 婚姻幸福永久 |
[03:13] | Thank you, Dick. But come on, I’m married. | 谢谢 迪克 都已婚了 |
[03:15] | Eternity’s the last thing I want. | 谁还想要永久啊 |
[03:19] | Hey, hey, hey, Stone. | 说什么呢 斯通 |
[03:20] | When is he gonna stop? | 他什么时候才能别再这样 |
[03:23] | Breathing. | 喘气儿 |
[03:26] | Vicki, how’s space? | 薇琪 太空怎么样 |
[03:28] | Well, when I first saw where I was living, | 我第一次看到我们的住处的时候 |
[03:30] | let’s just say, thank god in space | 这么说吧 感谢上帝 |
[03:33] | no one can hear you scream. | 在那里 喊破了天也没人听见 |
[03:38] | She really classed things up. | 她超级会收拾 |
[03:40] | She redid the death chamber in orange shag carpet. | 给行刑室换上了橙色粗呢地毯 |
[03:44] | Please! I mean, it was so drab, | 拜托 那屋颜色太单调了 |
[03:45] | I wanted to die. | 我看了都想死 |
[03:48] | You guys are really cute together. | 你们真般配啊 |
[03:50] | Dick, where can we have a private conversation? | 迪克 咱们去哪儿借一步说话 |
[03:53] | How about right here in front of everyone? | 要不就在大家面前说吧 |
[03:56] | Join me in the kitchen. | 跟我来厨房 |
[04:00] | Does anyone here do a good impression of me? | 你们谁比较会模仿我 |
[04:03] | No, but I do an awesome Bette Midler. | 不会 不过我超会模仿贝蒂·米勒 |
[04:08] | So, uh…uh… | 那个 那个 |
[04:09] | what brings you back to earth, sir? | 什么风把您吹回地球来了 |
[04:12] | An extended honeymoon? | 继续度蜜月吗 |
[04:13] | The honeymoon is over. | 蜜月早结束了 |
[04:15] | Then why are you here? | 那你们来干嘛 |
[04:16] | Start saving these box tops. I want this boomerang. | 把包装标签剪了攒起来 我想要这个回力镖 |
[04:20] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[04:23] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[04:25] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[04:26] | Wha–you’re asking how I am? | 什么 您问我还好吗 |
[04:28] | Sir, how do you think I should be? | 长官 您觉得我应该怎样 |
[04:30] | I think you should be very proud of yourself. | 我觉得你应该为自己骄傲 |
[04:32] | I’m proud of you. Have I ever told you that? | 我就为你骄傲 我告诉过你吗 |
[04:34] | Uh, no. You have threatened to kill me, though. | 没有 您倒是说过要杀了我 |
[04:37] | Well, that was a mistake. I’m sorry. | 说错了 抱歉 |
[04:39] | I’d like to make up for that. | 我想补偿你 |
[04:41] | I’d like to get to know you better. | 我想多了解了解你 |
[04:43] | Get to know me, sir? | 要了解我吗 长官 |
[04:45] | Yes. Everything about you. | 对 方方面面 |
[04:46] | Things you wouldn’t dream of telling | 你那凶巴巴的姘头 |
[04:48] | that frosty little bimbo of yours. | 都不知道的事情 |
[04:50] | Dick, tonight you’re taking me out for drinks. | 迪克 今晚你带我出去喝酒 |
[04:53] | Tonight? | 今晚 |
[04:54] | I–I would love to accompany you, | 我很想陪您 |
[04:56] | sir, but I have a date | 长官 可我有约 |
[04:57] | with that frosty little bimbo. | 要陪我那凶巴巴的姘头 |
[05:00] | Cancel. | 取消掉 |
[05:01] | Well, perhaps frosty could come with us. | 凶巴巴跟我们一起去 可以吗 |
[05:04] | No. You and me. Alone. | 不行 就我们俩 |
[05:07] | Are you going to kill me? | 您要杀我吗 |
[05:08] | Oh, don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[05:09] | You’re my designated driver. | 杀了你谁开车啊 |
[05:18] | Come on, push it, Donnie. | 加油 往上 老唐 |
[05:20] | – Come on. – Not a problem. | -加油 -没问题 |
[05:21] | You got 3 more? | 再来三个吗 |
[05:22] | I got 10 more. | 我要再来十个 |
[05:28] | Hello, Janice. | 你好 詹尼斯 |
[05:29] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[05:33] | Oh, I’ve been thinking about you. | 我一直在想你 |
[05:35] | And I you. | 我也是 |
[05:36] | Help! | 救命 |
[05:39] | I’m here to ask you out on a proper date. | 我今天来是想正式约你 |
[05:42] | That is so romantic. | 好浪漫 |
[05:43] | Cracked ribs! | 肋骨断了 |
[05:46] | So is that a yes? | 你同意了 |
[05:47] | I can’t breathe! | 我要断气了 |
[05:49] | Yes, of course. | 当然同意 |
[05:51] | I’m comin’, grandma! | 我来陪你啦 姥姥 |
[05:58] | Dick, we’re gonna be late for– | 迪克 我们要迟到了 |
[06:03] | Oh, my god, Dick, what’s wrong with you? | 天哪 迪克 你怎么了 |
[06:04] | I’m burning up, Mary. | 我要烧着了 玛丽 |
[06:06] | I can’t hold anything down. | 吃什么吐什么 |
[06:07] | I was throwing up all night. | 都吐了一个晚上了 |
[06:09] | I don’t think I can go out. | 看样子我出不去了 |
[06:11] | Oh, well, in that case, | 这样的话 |
[06:12] | I’ll stay home and take care of you. | 我就留下来照顾你 |
[06:14] | No, Mary, go! | 不要 玛丽 走吧 |
[06:15] | Save yourself before you get whatever I– | 赶紧走 别被我传染了 |
[06:17] | Dick, let’s hit the town. | 迪克 咱们嗨去吧 |
[06:19] | Stone Phillips! What’s he doing here? | 斯通·菲利普斯 他来干嘛 |
[06:22] | He-he’s here to take me to the hospital. | 他来送我去医院 |
[06:24] | The hospital? | 医院 |
[06:25] | What a great name for a jazz club. | 这个爵士吧名字真酷 |
[06:27] | Club? | 酒吧 |
[06:29] | You’re not really sick, are you? | 你没病 对吧 |
[06:31] | How can you be so insensitive? | 你这人怎么这么不体贴 |
[06:33] | Quick, Mary, the cat’s on fire. | 快看 玛丽 猫咪烧着了 |
[06:35] | Put it out! Put it out! | 快灭火 快灭火 |
[06:37] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 赶紧走 赶紧走 |
[06:48] | Tommy, I really don’t think | 汤米 我觉得 |
[06:49] | this is an acceptable valedictory speech. | 这个毕业演讲真心不合适 |
[06:51] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[06:52] | Ooh, let us hear it. | 念来听听 |
[06:54] | You want to hear it? | 你们想听 |
[06:55] | – Yeah. – All right. | -对 -好吧 |
[06:56] | “Fellow classmates, | 同学们 |
[06:58] | long live rock.” | 摇滚不死 |
[07:02] | You know, you had me… | 刚开始挺有意思 |
[07:05] | and then you lost me. | 后面就不知所云了 |
[07:07] | But then you had me again. | 最后又有点意思了 |
[07:10] | Tommy, you should just write what you feel. | 汤米 你应该写点真实感受 |
[07:13] | I don’t know what I feel. What do you feel? | 我不知道自己什么感受 你什么感受 |
[07:15] | Well… | 嗯 |
[07:16] | I feel like this is a new beginning… | 我觉得这会是一个全新的开始 |
[07:18] | it’s time to say good-bye to old friends, | 现在必须要跟老朋友告别 |
[07:20] | make new ones. | 去交新朋友了 |
[07:22] | It’s the end of an era, | 一个阶段完结了 |
[07:23] | and no matter how close we’ve become, | 不论我们曾经多么相熟 |
[07:24] | it’s time to move on. | 现在也必须撒手前行 |
[07:26] | Man, that’s harsh. | 好残酷 |
[07:30] | Sorry, but whether we like it or not, | 抱歉 但无论我们是否乐意 |
[07:31] | this chapter of our lives is over. | 人生的这一页已经翻过去了 |
[07:33] | I gotta go. | 我走了 |
[07:36] | See you later. | 再见 |
[07:37] | You know what I’m gonna do? | 猜我要干嘛 |
[07:40] | I’m gonna go read some Churchill for inspiration. | 我要去看看丘吉尔的作品 找找灵感 |
[07:43] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[07:44] | Nah. I’m gonna go get some fries. | 假的 我去吃点薯条 |
[07:47] | Did you hear what Alissa just said? | 你听见艾丽莎说什么了吗 |
[07:49] | Oh, well, you mean about sayin’ good-bye | 就那些告别啊 |
[07:51] | and movin’ on and meetin’ other people? | 撒手啊 交新朋友之类的呗 |
[07:53] | Harry, she’s gonna dump his ass. | 哈里 她要甩了他 |
[07:55] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[07:56] | And right before graduation? | 而且就在毕业之前 |
[07:58] | Poor Tommy. | 汤米好可怜 |
[07:59] | The kid doesn’t even see it comin’. | 傻孩子还一点不知情呢 |
[08:01] | Oh, god, and there’s nothin’ we can do. | 天哪 我们一点忙也帮不上 |
[08:04] | We’re powerless against Alissa. | 我们搞不定艾丽莎 |
[08:07] | No, we’re not. | 别扯淡 |
[08:11] | We’re not? | 不是吗 |
[08:12] | Look, she’s just an evil little teenager. | 她不过是个坏心眼的小姑娘 |
[08:15] | And I am an intergalactic force for good. | 姐可是全星系的正义战警 |
[08:20] | Long live rock! | 摇滚不死 |
[08:32] | You’re a good-lookin’ man, you know that? | 你长得很帅 知道吗 |
[08:35] | And you’re big. You’re big. | 块头很大 你块儿真大 |
[08:37] | How’d you get so big? | 怎么长的 |
[08:38] | I–I–I–I–I– | 我 我我 |
[08:40] | And I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[08:41] | We’re havin’ a good time, aren’t we? | 咱们相处得不错 对吗 |
[08:43] | You light up the room. | 你真迷人 |
[08:44] | Thank you, sir. So do you. | 谢谢 长官 您也是 |
[08:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:47] | You’re tense. Don’t be so tense. | 你好紧张 别紧张 |
[08:49] | I’m tense, too. | 我也紧张 |
[08:51] | My marriage is a charade. | 幸福婚姻只是假象 |
[08:54] | I’m so lonely. | 我好寂寞 |
[08:56] | Sir, what are your intentions? | 长官 您到底想怎样 |
[09:01] | I just want to know what you think of me. | 我只想知道你怎么看我 |
[09:04] | Your record speaks for itself, sir. | 您的功绩不言自明 长官 |
[09:06] | The universe has never been cleaner. | 宇宙从没这样干净过 |
[09:08] | Not my job. Me, the man. | 没让你说工作 说我这个人 |
[09:10] | I think you’re swell, sir. | 我认为您酷毙了 长官 |
[09:11] | He thinks I’m swell! | 他觉得我酷毙了 |
[09:13] | Well, thank you, sparky. | 谢谢你 小子 |
[09:15] | – Let’s have some fun. – Fun? | -咱们乐一乐吧 -乐什么 |
[09:16] | I’m gonna talk to the bandleader. | 我去跟乐队领队说一下 |
[09:18] | Bandleader! | 乐队领队 |
[09:22] | Sorry about that last song. My mic crapped out. | 最后一首丢人了 麦克风坏了 |
[09:24] | It didn’t crap out. I unplugged it. | 麦没坏 插头叫我拔了 |
[09:27] | Hit it! | 走起 |
[09:29] | Somewhere there’s music | 乐声不知从何起 |
[09:31] | how faint the tune. | 曲调朦胧 |
[09:33] | Somewhere there’s heaven | 天堂不知何所在 |
[09:36] | how high the moon. | 月儿高悬 |
[09:38] | Hey, Dick, come on up here. | 迪克 一起来 |
[09:39] | No, I– | 不用了 |
[09:40] | Hey, hit that man with the spotlight. | 给他来点聚光灯 |
[09:41] | Come on up here, Dickie. | 来吧 小迪迪 |
[09:43] | Come on, boy. Come on up here. | 来吧 孩子 过来 |
[09:44] | Attaboy. | 好孩子 |
[09:46] | That you love me as I love you | 你爱我 正如我爱你 |
[10:05] | How high the moon. | 月儿高悬 |
[10:11] | Let’s hear it for sparky! | 给他点掌声 |
[10:23] | Hey, Harry. | 哈里 |
[10:24] | Ooh, hey, Vicki. | 薇琪 |
[10:25] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[10:30] | You know what works for me? | 知道什么对我管用吗 |
[10:32] | Goin’ to bed. | 睡觉去 |
[10:35] | So, how do you like bein’ queen, Vicki? | 当王后感觉怎样 薇琪 |
[10:37] | Ah, well, you know, it’s got its perks. | 怎么说 感觉好处不少 |
[10:39] | I get a lot of presents. | 会收到很多礼物 |
[10:41] | Like this hair curler thing. Here, see? | 像这个卷发器 看见没 |
[10:45] | Yeah. It adds a lot of bounce to my hair. | 是啊 让我头发蓬松了不少 |
[10:49] | And then it also demolecularizes | 而且谁敢惹毛老娘 |
[10:51] | any poor bastard who tries to cross me. | 这东西会让那可怜的王八蛋灰飞烟灭 |
[10:55] | Good reason to tip your hairdresser. | 美发师的小费你可得多给点儿 |
[11:00] | Of course, you know, | 当然了 |
[11:01] | bein’ queen does have its downside. | 当王后也有不好的地方 |
[11:04] | I mean… Stone and I have not | 斯通跟我已经很久 |
[11:07] | had intimate relations in quite some time now. | 没有过亲密接触了 |
[11:11] | You mean, because up there you’re just a purple tube? | 因为在上边儿你就是根紫色管子 |
[11:15] | Well, that’s his excuse. | 这的确是他的借口 |
[11:20] | You know, I–I just– I miss intimacy, Harry. | 我好怀念亲密接触 哈里 |
[11:23] | I–I miss fondling. | 怀念那种爱抚 |
[11:26] | I–I miss…sex! | 我好想 做爱 |
[11:30] | So, how’s this thing work? | 这玩意儿怎么用啊 |
[11:32] | No, no, no, no. No, no. | 别 别 别 别 |
[11:35] | Baby, don’t play with fire. | 宝贝 别玩火哦 |
[11:38] | Hey, you know what? | 知道吗 |
[11:40] | I just saved your life. | 我刚救了你一命 |
[11:45] | I wonder if you can think of a way… | 我在想 你要用什么方式 |
[11:49] | to say “Thank you.” | 来说”谢谢你”呢 |
[11:53] | Um…yes. | 好吧 |
[11:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:04] | Hey, Alissa. | 艾丽莎 |
[12:04] | Oh, hi, Sally. | 你好 莎莉 |
[12:06] | You got a couple minutes? | 有空吗 |
[12:07] | Um, well, I was about to go to English class. | 我正要去上英语课呢 |
[12:08] | This’ll just take a second. | 就一会儿 |
[12:09] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[12:10] | Listen, Tommy’s breakin’ up with you. | 听好 汤米要跟你分手 |
[12:12] | What? | 什么 |
[12:13] | Well, you said it yourself. | 是你说的 |
[12:14] | It’s the end of an era. Time to meet other people. | 一个阶段完结了 要去交新朋友了 |
[12:17] | Oh, no, that’s just what I was– | 不 那只是我… |
[12:18] | Oh, yeah, what you were feeling. I know, it’s cool, fine. | 对 就是你的想法 我懂 没事 |
[12:20] | Open a new chapter. But just remember this. | 翻开新的一页 不过你记着 |
[12:22] | The last chapter ended with | 最后一页上写着 |
[12:23] | Tommy breaking up with you. | 汤米甩的你 |
[12:27] | Why isn’t he telling me this himself? | 他怎么不来跟我说 |
[12:29] | Alissa, it’s time to move on. | 艾丽莎 撒手前行吧 |
[12:31] | Move on to English! Move. | 去上英语课吧 去 |
[12:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:38] | When light hits the surface of water, | 一束光照到水面 |
[12:41] | how can we determine the angle at which it enters the water? | 光线入水时的角度如何计算 |
[12:48] | That depends on the angle of incidence. | 那要看入射角是多少 |
[12:50] | No, you clod. | 错 笨蛋 |
[12:54] | Wait. You’re right. | 等等 你说对了 |
[12:56] | It does depend on the angle of incidence. | 确实要看入射角 |
[12:58] | You’ve been listening. | 你听进去了 |
[13:00] | Yeah, that determines the angle of refraction. | 是啊 入射角决定折射角 |
[13:01] | You said “Refraction!” | 你还知道折射 |
[13:03] | My god, you’re getting this. | 天哪 你们居然懂了 |
[13:05] | Please, stay with me here. | 别走神 继续听 |
[13:06] | Oh, Dick, there you are. | 迪克 你果然在 |
[13:09] | Stone, I’m so glad you’re here. | 斯通 真高兴你来了 |
[13:10] | For the first time ever I’m getting through to them. | 开天辟地头一回啊 他们居然听懂了 |
[13:13] | They’re actually learning! | 他们真的有在学 |
[13:14] | That’s great. Class dismissed. | 很好 下课 |
[13:17] | Wait. Are we allowed to leave? | 等下 我们可以走吗 |
[13:19] | I don’t know. I kind of trust that guy. | 不知道 那人看着很靠谱 |
[13:22] | Wh-what did you do that for? | 你这是干嘛 |
[13:25] | Do you know how difficult it is to be king of the universe? | 你知道当宇宙之王有多难吗 |
[13:28] | I imagine it’s kind of a hassle. | 可能有点难吧 |
[13:30] | Now everybody says, | 所有人都说 |
[13:31] | “Look at that big wheel with his trophy wife. | “看他 宇宙在手 娇妻在怀 |
[13:33] | I’d like to be like him.” well, let me tell you something. | 真想像他一样” 我跟你说 |
[13:35] | This big wheel’s life is a wreck. | 我的生活就是一团乱麻 |
[13:38] | It’s a tragic comedy. It’s a farce! | 一出悲喜剧 一出闹剧 |
[13:41] | Yeah, well, it’s all good. | 悲剧闹剧也挺好看的 |
[13:44] | There’s only one thing in my life | 我的生命里 只有一样东西 |
[13:45] | that means anything at all. | 对我来说有意义 |
[13:47] | You! | 你 |
[13:53] | So where should I take Janice on our date? | 我应该带詹尼斯去哪里约会 |
[13:55] | Well, it depends. You want to go to a movie, | 看情况 你是想看电影 |
[13:57] | you want to go out to dinner? | 还是想去吃饭 |
[13:59] | Well, I want to get jiggy with it. | 我想玩得有新意 |
[14:02] | But on a budget. | 但花钱要省着点 |
[14:05] | Why don’t you take | 你们可以去 |
[14:06] | Janice where I took Sally on our first date? | 我和莎莉第一次约会的地方 |
[14:08] | Yeah, the seafood hut. | 对 海鲜坊 |
[14:10] | It was great. | 超级棒 |
[14:11] | We had a bucket of steamers, | 我们吃了海鲜桶 |
[14:12] | a couple of cold beers. | 几杯冰啤 |
[14:13] | Yeah, and at the end of the night, both of us had crabs. | 对 最后我俩还吃了螃蟹[生阴虱] |
[14:20] | That didn’t sound exactly right, Sally. | 听着不太对劲啊 莎莉 |
[14:22] | Don, we had crabs, and you know it. | 就是吃了螃蟹 没错的 |
[14:26] | I gotta go. | 我走了 |
[14:27] | There’s a car stolen every 15 minutes, | 每十五分钟就有一辆车被偷 |
[14:30] | and the guy who’s doin’ it has to be stopped. | 此时此刻 就要靠我将贼来抓 |
[14:32] | Have fun. | 抓贼顺利 |
[14:36] | Have you guys seen the big giant head? | 你们看到大头伟哥了吗 |
[14:37] | Oh, why, are you lookin’ for him? | 怎么 你找他吗 |
[14:38] | Big giant head! Big giant head! | 大头伟哥 大头伟哥 |
[14:40] | – No, no, shh! – It’s Ok. | -别 别 -没事 |
[14:41] | I don’t mind. Big giant head! | 我不累 大头伟哥 |
[14:43] | Will you shut up?! I don’t want to see him. | 你给我闭嘴 我不想见他 |
[14:45] | I don’t want to be anywhere near him. | 都不想靠近他 |
[14:47] | What’s the matter, Dick? | 怎么了 迪克 |
[14:48] | I thought you guys were, like, best friends. | 你们不是好哥们儿吗 |
[14:50] | No, he’s become this clingy, needy, sobbing mess. | 才不是 他现在一副黏人的跟屁虫模样 |
[14:53] | I want to go back to what we used to have, | 真希望变回原来的样子 |
[14:56] | when I was his suck-ass lackey | 那段我当着悲催马屁小跟班 |
[14:58] | living in perpetual fear. | 整天提心吊胆的美好日子 |
[15:01] | Yeah, those were the days. | 是啊 美好的过去啊 |
[15:02] | Who wants to go back to the jazz club and is named Dick? | 谁要再去爵士吧而且又叫迪克的 |
[15:05] | Dick does! | 这个迪克 |
[15:06] | Come on, Dick, let’s go. | 走吧 迪克 |
[15:14] | This is so nice. | 这样真好 |
[15:15] | Mmm, well, you spend so much time in here workin’ out, | 是嘛 我想着既然你经常在这锻炼 |
[15:19] | I figured you might want to know | 说不定也想体验一下 |
[15:21] | what it’s like to eat in here, too. | 在这吃饭的感觉 |
[15:23] | You’re a special guy, Harry. | 你很不一般 哈里 |
[15:25] | And you smell like sweat, Janice. | 你浑身汗味 詹尼斯 |
[15:29] | That’s probably the gym. | 可能是健身房里的味道吧 |
[15:30] | Don’t try and play it down. | 别想糊弄我 |
[15:34] | You know, in every gym, there’s always 2 types of guys. | 一般在健身房里 男人分为两种 |
[15:36] | You got the big, strapping man with the weight belt, | 要么是壮硕的肌肉猛男 |
[15:40] | and the scrawny little guy who can’t get | 要么就是那种皮包骨的瘦猴 |
[15:42] | his quarter out of the juice machine. | 硬币卡在贩卖机里都弄不出来 |
[15:45] | I prefer the scrawny guy. | 我比较喜欢瘦猴型 |
[15:47] | Well, that’s too bad. | 好可惜 |
[15:52] | I guess I’ll be goin’, then. | 那我还是走吧 |
[15:55] | Harry… | 哈里 |
[15:57] | you’re the scrawny guy. | 你就是瘦猴 |
[16:01] | Will you be my boyfriend? | 你愿意做我男朋友吗 |
[16:04] | Your boyfriend? | 男朋友 |
[16:07] | If I say no, will you hurt me? | 我要是不愿意 你会打我吗 |
[16:14] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[16:16] | Well, in that case, | 这样的话 |
[16:18] | no. | 不愿意 |
[16:47] | How high the moon. | 月儿高悬 |
[16:57] | Tough crowd. | 好挑剔的观众 |
[17:07] | Where’s your, uh, aunt Sally, Solomon? | 你莎莉姑姑呢 所罗门 |
[17:10] | S-Sally? | 莎莉 |
[17:11] | How’d you open your locker | 莎莉姑姑不帮忙 |
[17:12] | without your aunt Sally helpin’ you? | 你可怎么开柜门哦 |
[17:13] | Well, I know the combination. | 我知道密码 |
[17:15] | Why are you carrying your own books? | 你怎么自己拿着书 |
[17:16] | Yeah, don’t you need your aunt Sally to carry ’em for ya? | 就是 不应该莎莉姑姑帮你拿吗 |
[17:20] | What are you people talking about? | 你们说什么呢 |
[17:23] | Hey, Alissa, do you know why everyone’s talking about Sally? | 艾丽莎 怎么大家都在说莎莉 |
[17:27] | That’s for you! | 这巴掌给你 |
[17:29] | And that’s for Sally! | 这巴掌给莎莉 |
[17:33] | You didn’t answer my question. | 你还没回答我问题呢 |
[17:40] | Bye, Janice. | 再见 詹尼斯 |
[17:41] | No, you hang up first. | 不要 你先挂 |
[17:44] | No, you hang up first. | 不要 你先挂 |
[17:46] | No, you hang–hello? | 不要 你先 喂 |
[17:50] | She hung up. | 她挂了 |
[17:51] | All right, Harry. I’ve tried to be subtle, | 好吧 哈里 我委婉表达过 |
[17:54] | I’ve tried to be seductive, | 狐媚诱惑过 |
[17:55] | and I’ve tried to be incredibly obvious. | 也露骨勾引过 |
[17:58] | About what? | 什么啊 |
[17:59] | I want you, baby. I want you now! | 我想要你 宝贝 现在就要 |
[18:01] | No! Wa–wait! Stop, now! | 不行 撒手 快点 |
[18:02] | Oh, I’ll stop. | 我会的 |
[18:03] | I’ll stop when we’re finished, baby. | 等我们完事马上撒手 |
[18:13] | Vicki, I got a girlfriend. | 薇琪 我有女朋友了 |
[18:18] | What? | 什么 |
[18:21] | Well…Harry, you don’t–you don’t | 哈里 你并没有 没有 |
[18:23] | like her as much as you like me, do you? | 像爱我那样爱她对吗 |
[18:26] | Oh, no. | 没有 |
[18:28] | More. | 爱她更多 |
[18:34] | The queen… | 王后 |
[18:38] | is…pissed. | 怒了 |
[18:45] | Is this shirt slutty good or slutty bad? | 这件算性感还是肉感 |
[18:47] | Hey, girl! | 妞 |
[18:49] | Vicki, hi! | 薇琪 |
[18:50] | You two know each other? | 你俩认识吗 |
[18:52] | Yeah! | 当然 |
[18:53] | Harry and Vicki used to sleep together! | 哈里以前跟薇琪有一腿 |
[18:56] | And Janice is Harry’s new girlfriend. | 詹尼斯是哈里的现任女友 |
[19:02] | How you doin’? | 你好啊 |
[19:04] | Hi. | 你好 |
[19:06] | Two women who both slept with Harry | 哈里的两任女友 |
[19:09] | bumpin’ into each other at the discount rack! | 居然在打折卖场狭路相逢 |
[19:12] | How cool is that? Huh? | 生活多奇妙啊 |
[19:18] | Man, it’s cool! | 太妙了 |
[19:20] | See you, Vicki. | 回见 薇琪 |
[19:22] | Yeah. Bye, Vicki. | 再见 薇琪 |
[19:26] | No, good-bye to you, | 拜拜了您呐 |
[19:28] | Jan-isssssss! | 詹尼斯去死 |
[19:35] | I made it very clear to Stone | 我跟斯通明明白白讲了 |
[19:38] | you are my highest priority. | 你才是我最重要的人 |
[19:40] | So he’s not going to be here tonight? | 这么说他今晚不来 |
[19:41] | No. I’ve cleverly disguised a pillow in my house as me. | 不会 我在被子里放了枕头假装在睡觉 |
[19:46] | He’s probably talking to it as we speak. | 估计他正跟它谈心呢 |
[19:48] | What is going on between the two of you? | 你俩怎么回事 |
[19:51] | Why do you have to disguise a pillow | 不想跟他吃饭不能直说吗 |
[19:53] | if you don’t want to have dinner with him? | 非得放个枕头假装在家 |
[19:54] | I know it’s sick. | 我知道这有点变态 |
[19:55] | Oh, it’s really sick. | 是非常变态 |
[19:58] | Dick! | 迪克 |
[19:59] | – Oh, no. – Oh, no. | -不要 -不要啊 |
[20:00] | Oh, Dick! | 迪克 |
[20:01] | I walked into your bedroom. | 我进了你房间 |
[20:03] | I thought you’d stopped breathing. | 还以为你断气了呢 |
[20:06] | I wore myself out trying to revive you. | 拼了老命想把你叫醒 |
[20:08] | And then I took a nap on you. | 然后枕着你睡了一觉 |
[20:10] | Then I awoke completely refreshed | 醒来后觉得精神焕发 |
[20:12] | and ready for our evening. | 让我们开始夜生活吧 |
[20:13] | Oh, say, I’ll have what he’s having. | 给我来一份跟他一样的 |
[20:16] | Send hers back. It looks awful. | 把她的退回去 看着好恶心 |
[20:18] | I’m going to the rest room. | 我去洗手间 |
[20:20] | I’m going to stand on the toilet | 然后站上马桶 |
[20:22] | and jump out the window. | 从窗户跳出去 |
[20:24] | What’s with her? | 她怎么了 |
[20:25] | All right, that’s it. | 好吧 受不了了 |
[20:27] | I may be a whale of a friend, | 就算我这人为人和善 |
[20:28] | but that doesn’t entitle you | 你也不能蹬鼻子上脸 |
[20:30] | to stick to me like a pathetic barnacle. | 黏住我死也不放啊 |
[20:32] | I don’t care… | 我不关心 |
[20:33] | about the problems you’re having with your wife, | 你跟你老婆的破事 |
[20:36] | your existential crises, | 你自己那点危机 |
[20:37] | or your inexplicable desire to befriend me. | 还有你对我莫名其妙的亲近 |
[20:40] | Zap me to oblivion if you want, but so help me, | 要杀要剐随你便 求你放过我 |
[20:43] | I will never sing another jazz standard with you! | 别再让我跟你一起唱爵士了 |
[20:46] | Dick, stop! | 迪克 够了 |
[20:47] | No, you stop! | 你才够了 |
[20:48] | Why are you following me? | 你干嘛跟踪我 |
[20:49] | Why are you so fascinated by me? | 干嘛对我那么感兴趣 |
[20:51] | Why do you have to get so close? | 干嘛跟我那么亲近 |
[20:53] | How dare you talk to me like that? | 你居然敢这么跟我说话 |
[20:54] | Why, because you’re the big giant head? | 怎么 大头伟哥了不起啊 |
[20:56] | No! Because I am… | 不 因为我是 |
[21:00] | your father. | 你爹 |