时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Information officer’s log: | 信息官日志 |
[00:04] | as Alissa was helping me write my valedictorian speech, | 艾丽莎帮我写毕业演讲稿的时候 |
[00:06] | Sally misunderstood and | 莎莉误解了她的话 |
[00:08] | thought Alissa was breaking up with me. | 以为她要甩了我 |
[00:09] | Just like Sally to do something totally stupid. | 于是莎莉又像往常一样犯傻了 |
[00:12] | Listen, Tommy’s breaking up with you. | 听好 汤米要跟你分手 |
[00:14] | The big giant head returned to earth with Vicki Dubcek, | 大头伟哥和他的新婚王后薇琪·杜布切克 |
[00:18] | his new wife and queen. | 一起回到了地球 |
[00:19] | But she was not happy to find out about | 但知道哈里和 |
[00:20] | Harry’s new relationship with Janice. | 詹尼斯的恋情后 王后不高兴了 |
[00:23] | The queen… | 王后 |
[00:25] | is pissed. | 怒了 |
[00:27] | While that wasn’t bad enough, | 这还不止 |
[00:29] | the big giant head won’t leave Dick alone. | 大头伟哥缠住迪克不放 |
[00:31] | It’s really kinda creepy. | 真心有点诡异 |
[00:32] | We still don’t know what it’s all about. | 谁也搞不清他是想闹哪样 |
[00:34] | Because I am… | 因为我是 |
[00:37] | your father. | 你爹 |
[01:19] | Sally, have you been to my school lately? | 莎莉 你最近去过我学校吗 |
[01:21] | No! | 没 |
[01:23] | Yes, I was. I was there. Um… | 有 去过 我去了一下 |
[01:27] | I broke up with Alissa for you. | 帮你甩了艾丽莎 |
[01:33] | Why…would you do that? | 你干嘛要这样 |
[01:35] | She was gonna dump you first. | 她本来要甩你的 |
[01:37] | I didn’t want to see my baby get hurt. | 我不想见我家乖宝宝伤心 |
[01:40] | I am not your baby! | 谁是你乖宝宝 |
[01:42] | I’m older than all of you, | 哥比你们都大 |
[01:43] | and it’s time you start treating me that way! | 别再把哥当小孩 |
[01:46] | Ok, well, now I know why Alissa was gonna dump you. | 好吧 我知道艾丽莎为啥要甩你了 |
[01:49] | You’re very moody. | 脾气太大了 |
[01:51] | Sally! Harry! | 莎莉 哈里 |
[01:52] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[01:53] | I have some astounding news! | 我有重磅消息 |
[01:56] | What’s goin’ on, Dick? | 怎么了 迪克 |
[01:57] | You guys know the big giant head, right? | 你们认识大头伟哥吧 |
[01:58] | Yeah. Uh-Huh. | 当然 |
[01:59] | Well, you’re not gonna believe this, | 说来你们可能不信 |
[02:00] | but he’s my– he’s my father! | 他是我 他是我爹 |
[02:03] | – What?! – No way! | -什么 -不可能 |
[02:05] | That’s just like in Star Wars | 简直就像《星球大战》里面一样 |
[02:07] | when Luke Skywalker finds out that Darth Vader’s his father! | 卢克天行者发现达斯·维达是他爹 |
[02:09] | Oh, grow up, Tommy. | 长点心吧 汤米 |
[02:11] | That was popular entertainment. | 那是商业片套路 |
[02:12] | This is real life! | 这可是来真格的 |
[02:15] | I knew it! I knew it! | 我就知道 我就知道 |
[02:16] | That’s why I wasn’t made high commander. | 我说我怎么当不上总指挥官 |
[02:18] | Daddy was playing favorites! | 老爹偏心呢 |
[02:20] | Oh, I don’t know what to do! | 我该怎么办 |
[02:23] | I don’t know what to feel! | 心好乱啊 |
[02:24] | Who am I?! | 我到底是谁 |
[02:26] | Well, let me see… | 我来想想 |
[02:28] | your first name’s Dick… | 你名字叫迪克[老二] |
[02:31] | your new last name is head… | 现在发现自己姓大头 |
[02:38] | so I guess that would make– | 这么一来 你就是… |
[02:41] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[02:45] | Are you sure this is what fathers and sons do? | 这真的是亲子活动吗 |
[02:49] | Yeah. Trust me. | 是 相信我 |
[02:50] | I saw it on a Kodak commercial. | 我看见柯达广告里这么演的 |
[02:54] | How long do we drag our strings in the water? | 要等多久才能拽鱼线 |
[02:58] | I guess until somebody takes our picture… | 估计得等到某人帮我们拍下照片 |
[03:01] | and then processes it on Kodak paper. | 然后用柯达胶片洗出来 |
[03:05] | Can I ask you something, sir? | 我能问个问题吗 长官 |
[03:08] | Well, sure, son. | 当然了 孩子 |
[03:09] | Why did you wait until now | 你怎么过了这么久 |
[03:11] | to tell me you’re my father? | 才说出我们的关系 |
[03:12] | Well, I’ve been very busy! | 以前一直忙 |
[03:15] | But now…I want to find new meaning in my life. | 但现在 我想给生活找点新鲜 |
[03:18] | And please… call me dad. | 还有 叫我爸就行了 |
[03:21] | I couldn’t do that, | 我叫不出口 |
[03:23] | not after eons of you being | 毕竟这么多年以来 |
[03:25] | my unpredictable and domineering overlord. | 你都是我那捉摸不定专横霸道的上司 |
[03:28] | That’s a short leap to dad. | 这跟爹的形象差别不大嘛 |
[03:31] | There’s something wrong with my string. | 我的鱼线不对劲 |
[03:35] | It’s a fish! Sir! | 有鱼上钩 长官 |
[03:37] | You got a fish! | 你钓到鱼了 |
[03:38] | Look out! | 小心 |
[03:39] | I’ll save you, sir! | 我来救你 长官 |
[03:41] | Just–throw it away! | 撒手就好 |
[03:43] | Get it out of here! | 把它丢出去 |
[03:47] | It’s all right. We’re safe now. | 没事 已经没事了 |
[03:49] | You were very brave, son. | 你很勇敢 孩子 |
[03:51] | So were you, dad. | 你也是 老爸 |
[03:53] | You see! | 你看 |
[03:54] | That wasn’t hard, was it? | 也没有那么难嘛 |
[03:56] | I guess not… | 好像是 |
[03:58] | dad. | 爸 |
[04:00] | Pops. | 爹 |
[04:01] | Old man. | 老爹 |
[04:04] | Geezer! Bag of bones! | 老头 老不死 |
[04:06] | Dad! | 还是叫爸吧 |
[04:08] | Dad. | 爸 |
[04:13] | The fish we got in the market | 超市里的鱼 |
[04:14] | have a lot less attitude than the ones in the lake. | 比湖里的鱼温顺多了 |
[04:19] | Nina, could you behead and filet these for us? | 尼娜 能帮忙把鱼收拾收拾做了吗 |
[04:22] | We’re both starving. | 我们都饿了 |
[04:23] | Oh, I’d be happy to! | 当然 没问题 |
[04:25] | Would you like them grilled or sauted? | 你们想吃烤鱼还是香煎的 |
[04:27] | You are such a sweetheart. | 你真是贤惠啊 |
[04:35] | Isn’t she great? | 多好的姑娘 |
[04:36] | Dick…I wanna know who you are, | 迪克 我想了解你的为人 |
[04:39] | who you surround yourself with. | 你的朋友圈子 |
[04:40] | I think we should have a big party tonight, | 不如我们今晚开个大派对吧 |
[04:43] | and I want you to invite that special young lady of yours. | 而且我想让你带上你的另一半 |
[04:45] | Tonight? She can’t come. | 今晚 她来不了 |
[04:48] | Busy? | 有事吗 |
[04:49] | No. She hates you. | 不是 她讨厌你 |
[04:53] | Oh, great. | 这下好了 |
[04:54] | Now you two dress alike. | 都穿上情侣装了 |
[04:57] | Why don’t you just get a room already? | 怎么不去开房啊 |
[04:59] | Mary, please don’t be mad– | 玛丽 求你别生气了 |
[05:01] | Dick, I’ll take care of this. | 迪克 让我来 |
[05:02] | Mary, it seems I’ve been ungentlemanly toward you. | 玛丽 我以前可能对你有点不恭 |
[05:05] | You? No! | 你 没有 |
[05:08] | I love it when you pinch my ass! | 我特喜欢你捏我屁股 |
[05:10] | It’s goofy fun! | 多有意思啊 |
[05:11] | I deserve that witty barb, | 我活该被你讽刺 |
[05:14] | but it would please me no end | 但你若能赏光 |
[05:15] | if you would join us for dinner tonight. | 今晚与我们共进晚餐 我将感激不尽 |
[05:17] | I could make amends. We could start over. | 容我亡羊补牢 让我们重新开始 |
[05:20] | – I don’t know… – Please, Mary. | -算了吧 -求你了 玛丽 |
[05:23] | Honor us with your presence. | 还请赏光 |
[05:25] | I… | 我 |
[05:26] | You…look… lovely! | 你真漂亮 |
[05:31] | Ok, I’ll come! | 好吧 我来 |
[05:37] | Alissa! | 艾丽莎 |
[05:39] | Alissa! | 艾丽莎 |
[05:41] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[05:42] | You’ve been avoiding me, but I deserve a chance to– | 你一直躲着我 但你得给我机会 |
[05:44] | man, this is really hot! | 靠 这里够热辣的 |
[05:46] | Hey, Solomon, | 所罗门 |
[05:47] | why don’t you send your aunt down here to ogle us, | 你怎么不让你姑姑来偷瞄 |
[05:49] | you horny geek! | 色狼土包子 |
[05:51] | Oh, yeah? Well, why don’t you | 是吗 你们怎么不 |
[05:53] | put some clothes on, you… sexy mama! | 穿上衣服 性感美女 |
[05:56] | Tommy, will you please get lost? | 汤米 你赶紧走吧 |
[05:58] | No. No. Just listen to me for a second. | 别 别 你听我说 |
[06:00] | I did not tell Sally to break up with you. | 我没有让莎莉来甩你 |
[06:03] | Oh, really? So she just decided to come down here | 是吗 那她是自作主张 |
[06:05] | and do it on her own? | 跑来甩人 |
[06:05] | Yes! I don’t need Sally. Breaking up with you | 对 我用不上莎莉 和你分手 |
[06:08] | is something I will do myself. | 我会亲自动手 |
[06:10] | What?! | 什么 |
[06:11] | When the time co– if the time comes! | 到那一天的话 如果有那一天的话 |
[06:12] | Ok, you know what? It is so over between us. | 你猜怎么着 咱俩玩完了 |
[06:15] | And I’m giving you back everything you ever gave me! | 你送我的东西我都会还给你 |
[06:17] | You–I– | 你 我 |
[06:19] | If only I’d given her that towel. | 真希望那浴巾是我送的 |
[06:27] | So, Mary, tell me more about yourself. | 玛丽 聊聊你的事 |
[06:30] | What do your parents do? | 你父母是干什么的 |
[06:32] | Oh, you know. They’re just average retirees. | 他们就是普通的退休老人 |
[06:34] | Dad plays golf. | 我爸喜欢打高尔夫 |
[06:36] | Yeah. And her mom likes to get tanked | 对 她妈喜欢喝得酩酊大醉 |
[06:38] | and shoot at squirrels from the garden window with a BB gun. | 然后用气枪透过花园窗户射松鼠 |
[06:41] | You’re just gonna love these people. | 你跟他们肯定聊得来 |
[06:44] | Sally… | 莎莉 |
[06:45] | we’re running low on the mini-quiche. | 小蛋饼快没了 |
[06:46] | Could you heat up another batch? | 你能再热一盘吗 |
[06:48] | Oh, that’s nice. | 有你的 |
[06:50] | Order me around in front of your father. | 在你爹面前支使我 |
[06:52] | But just you wait till daddy’s gone. | 等你爹一走 |
[06:54] | I’m gonna give you the wedgie of a lifetime! | 我就把你内裤拽到头顶 |
[06:59] | I’m telling! | 我要告诉我爸 |
[07:02] | Hey, everybody. | 大家好 |
[07:04] | Hey, citizens. | 小百姓们 |
[07:05] | Oh, hi! | 你好 |
[07:06] | Hi, boyfriend. | 你好 男友 |
[07:08] | Hello, my gentle giant. | 你好 我温柔的女巨人 |
[07:10] | Hey, hon. | 亲爱的 |
[07:13] | I brought you a little somethin’ for after the meal. | 我给你带了点餐后甜点 |
[07:15] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:17] | “People’s exhibit b”? | “证物B” |
[07:19] | It came from a bakery we raided | 从围捕的蛋糕店里拿的 |
[07:21] | that was a front for a drug dealer. | 那里其实是个毒窝 |
[07:23] | You might want to scrape off | 给大家吃之前 |
[07:25] | the powdered sugar before you serve it. | 最好先把糖霜刮掉 |
[07:28] | Hey, Janice! | 詹尼斯 |
[07:30] | Hey, Vicki! How are you? | 薇琪 你好吗 |
[07:31] | Good! | 很好 |
[07:32] | You two know each other? | 你们认识吗 |
[07:33] | Well, yeah. I met Vicki at the mall today. | 认识 我今天在商场碰到薇琪了 |
[07:36] | Well, what a small world! | 世界真小 |
[07:38] | You know, I wonder who else I know | 不知道我周围还有没有这样一个熟人 |
[07:40] | knows someone I know that I don’t know | 他认识我的熟人 但是我又不知道 |
[07:42] | knows that person I know. | 他还认识我的熟人 |
[07:44] | You know? | 懂吗 |
[07:47] | Hey, I have an extra ticket to Tommy’s graduation. | 我这里多出一张汤米毕业典礼的票 |
[07:51] | Please tell me you’ll come. Please! | 你能来吧 拜托了 |
[07:53] | I don’t know. Harry, | 不好说 哈里 |
[07:54] | isn’t graduation sort of a family thing? | 毕业典礼不应该都是家里人去吗 |
[07:56] | Oh, come on. Are you kiddin’ me? | 哪有 别逗了 |
[07:58] | Hearin’ the names of 500 kids | 听人把500个孩子的名字 |
[08:00] | read in alphabetical order? | 按字母顺序念一遍 |
[08:01] | That’s not just fun for family. | 听众绝对不能拘泥于家人 |
[08:03] | That’s fun for everyone! | 大家都来听才好玩儿呢 |
[08:06] | You are so cute. | 你真可爱 |
[08:09] | Yes. And aren’t you just the perfect couple? | 是啊 你俩真是天造地设 |
[08:18] | Hey. You know what? | 知道吗 |
[08:20] | If you come to that graduation, | 要是你来参加毕业典礼 |
[08:22] | I’m gonna take care of you. | 我一定会好好照顾你 |
[08:25] | I’m gonna take care of you real good! | 一定把你照顾得”浑身舒爽” |
[08:31] | You’re a lot nicer than I thought you were, | 你比我想象中好得多 |
[08:34] | old Stoney, old boy. | 老斯通 大兄弟 |
[08:36] | You’re too kind. | 你也和蔼可亲嘛 |
[08:38] | Your friend Dick… | 你朋友迪克 |
[08:41] | is the kindest most interesting man I have ever been with… | 是我见过最善良最风趣的男人 |
[08:46] | and let me tell you, | 而且要知道 |
[08:47] | I have been with a lot of men. | 我可是阅人无数 |
[08:52] | A lot. | 无数 |
[08:54] | Oh, really? How many? | 真的吗 有多少 |
[08:57] | A lady never tells. | 淑女岂能谈论这个 |
[09:01] | More than 5? | 超过5个吗 |
[09:02] | Easily. | 必须的 |
[09:05] | More than 40? | 比40还多 |
[09:06] | No! | 没有 |
[09:08] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:12] | Yeah! | 有 |
[09:18] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢 老爸 |
[09:21] | It’s so nice to see you and Mary getting along. | 你跟玛丽能处得来太好了 |
[09:23] | Isn’t she wonderful? | 她人很好吧 |
[09:25] | She certainly tries to give off that impression. | 她肯定是想这么表现的 |
[09:28] | Yep. She’s a keeper. | 是啊 有她夫复何求 |
[09:30] | Son, I…want you to break up with her. | 孩子 我想让你跟她分手 |
[09:32] | What? | 什么 |
[09:34] | You heard me. | 你听见了 |
[09:35] | But she’s my girlfriend. | 可她是我的女朋友 |
[09:36] | She’s a slut and a boozer! | 她放荡 而且还是酒鬼 |
[09:38] | 2 qualities I usually like in a woman. | 一般我就喜欢这样的女人 |
[09:42] | But that’s not good enough for my son! | 但这种女人配不上我儿子 |
[09:45] | I can’t break up with Mary. I love her! | 我不能跟玛丽分手 我爱她 |
[09:47] | Sorry, son. My house, my rules. | 抱歉 孩子 在我家就得听我的 |
[09:48] | But this is my house! | 但这是我家 |
[09:50] | Right. But your house is in my galaxy. I win. | 对 但你家在我的星系里 还是听我的 |
[09:53] | This is totally unfair! | 这太不公平了 |
[09:55] | It may seem that way now, | 现在你可能这么觉得 |
[09:56] | but in time, you’ll thank me! | 但以后你会感谢我的 |
[09:57] | No way! I’ll never thank you! | 不可能 我才不会感激你 |
[09:59] | Not in a million years! | 再过一百万年也不会 |
[10:01] | You ungrateful brat! | 你这不识好歹的臭小子 |
[10:03] | You’re on a time-out! | 给我面壁反省去 |
[10:10] | “Dear dad, by the time you read this, | 亲爱的爸爸 您看到这封信的时候 |
[10:12] | I’ll be halfway to an undisclosed location | 我已经去往了一个秘密的地方 |
[10:15] | that may or may not rhyme with Fentucky. | 那个地名也许可能或不可能跟饭特基押韵 |
[10:19] | I hate you, I hate you, I hate you. | 我恨你 我恨你 我恨你 |
[10:22] | Love, Dick.” | 爱你的迪克 |
[10:25] | This oughta do it. | 这样应该行了 |
[10:29] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[10:30] | Where do you think you’re goin’? | 你要去哪儿 |
[10:32] | Dad said he didn’t want me seeing Mary anymore, | 老爸说不想让我跟玛丽交往 |
[10:34] | so I’m running away from home! | 所以我要离家出走 |
[10:35] | You’re what? | 什么 |
[10:36] | Yeah. And I’m taking her with me! | 对 我要带她私奔 |
[10:38] | Does Mary know about this? | 玛丽知道这回事吗 |
[10:40] | Not exactly. That reminds me– | 不是特别清楚 对了 |
[10:41] | I forgot the blindfold and the chloroform! | 要带上蒙眼布和迷魂散 |
[10:43] | Come on, Dick! | 行了 迪克 |
[10:46] | You can’t run away! Just stand up to the guy! | 逃跑算怎么回事 要勇敢面对他 |
[10:48] | He’s just your father! | 不就是老爸嘛 |
[10:49] | Yeah, but fathers are supposed to be | 可是父亲在孩子眼里 |
[10:51] | looked up to and revered! | 就是崇高与权威的象征啊 |
[10:53] | Plus, I don’t want him to give me the belt. | 况且我可不想被他用皮带抽 |
[10:55] | What planet have you been living on for the last 5 years? | 你这五年是在地球上过的吗 |
[10:58] | Kids here don’t revere their parents. | 地球上没孩子敬畏父母 |
[11:00] | They disrespect the hell out of them! | 对父母那叫一个鄙视 |
[11:02] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[11:04] | Yes. Trust me. This is my area. | 当然 相信我 这方面我是专家 |
[11:06] | I know about disrespecting fathers. | 鄙视老爸我最在行了 |
[11:09] | That’s right. | 也对 |
[11:09] | You always make me feel like crap. | 你经常搞得我郁闷得要死 |
[11:11] | See that? | 对吧 |
[11:14] | Gee, thanks, Tommy. | 谢谢你 汤米 |
[11:16] | I don’t know what I’d do without you. | 没有你我可怎么办 |
[11:19] | I probably don’t say this often enough, | 这句话我可能不常说 |
[11:21] | but… I love you, son. | 我爱你 儿子 |
[11:23] | Shut up! | 闭嘴吧 |
[11:25] | Jeez, you are good! | 老天 你果然在行 |
[11:33] | No, you are in 24-E, Janice. | 不对 詹尼斯 你的座位在24E |
[11:35] | Ok? You go right on down there. | 好吗 就在那边 |
[11:37] | And I’m right here. | 我的位子在这里 |
[11:39] | Janice, you want to sit here? | 詹尼斯 你想坐这里吗 |
[11:41] | No! Her ticket says 24-E, | 不行 票上说24E |
[11:44] | and she will sit in 24-E! | 她就只能坐24E |
[11:48] | I’m gonna get some programs. | 我去拿活动安排单 |
[11:51] | I cannot believe that Dick got to be high commander. | 真不敢相信迪克居然是总指挥官 |
[11:54] | Why couldn’t I have been the big giant head’s son? | 大头伟哥的儿子怎么不是我呢 |
[11:58] | Yeah, well, I don’t have a mother or a father, | 这么说吧 我无父无母 |
[12:00] | and I got a great job on this mission. | 但这次任务还是混到了一个好职位 |
[12:03] | Harry, you’re the freakin’ radio! | 哈里 你他妈就是个人肉电台 |
[12:08] | Sure, pick on the orphan. | 有你的 跟孤儿找茬 |
[12:10] | Yeah, yeah. | 怎么地吧 |
[12:11] | Look, maybe he made Dick the high commander | 也许因为你是无可取代的安全官 |
[12:13] | because you’re the best security officer there is. | 他才凑合让迪克做总指挥官的 |
[12:16] | Damn right I am. | 绝对的 |
[12:17] | I mean, who else but me would be able to figure out | 不然还有谁能猜到 |
[12:20] | that Vicki is under the bleachers right now | 薇琪正躲在看台下面 |
[12:23] | preparing to vaporize Janice? | 伺机一击必杀詹尼斯呢 |
[12:26] | See? Yeah, you’re a natural. | 你绝对是天才 |
[12:28] | I wish I was smart enough to figure out | 要是我够聪明能想到这一点就好了 |
[12:30] | that Vicki’s down there tryin’ to kill Janice. | 薇琪在下面想杀詹尼斯 |
[12:33] | Well, you’re not smart enough, my friend. | 你脑袋是不够灵光 兄弟 |
[12:35] | Yep. I wish I was. | 是啊 灵光点就好了 |
[12:36] | I know you do, sweetie, but… | 我知道 亲爱的 可是 |
[12:39] | oh, my god! | 我的神啊 |
[12:40] | Excuse me, pardon me, excuse me! | 不好意思 让一让 不好意思 |
[12:47] | Hi, Janice. | 詹尼斯 |
[12:49] | Alissa! | 艾丽莎 |
[12:52] | Alissa! | 艾丽莎 |
[12:56] | Hey, um, could you pass this message down to Alissa? | 能帮我传句话给艾丽莎吗 |
[12:59] | Tell her that I’m sorry she was hurt, | 就说让她伤心了 我很抱歉 |
[13:01] | but I never told my aunt to break up with her | 但我没让我姑姑来跟她分手 |
[13:04] | and that Sally will never go near her again. | 而且以后再也不会让莎莉靠近她 |
[13:06] | Ok? Pass that down. | 好吗 帮我传一下 |
[13:19] | Hey, Alissa, Tommy says | 艾丽莎 汤米说 |
[13:21] | if you ever come near him again, | 你要是再靠近他 |
[13:22] | his aunt Sally will hurt you. | 他姑姑莎莉就会打你 |
[13:26] | Tell Tommy “Screw you.” | 叫他去死 |
[13:37] | Alissa says “Screw you.” | 艾丽莎让你去死 |
[13:40] | There you are! | 你好呀 |
[13:43] | Nice calves! | 美腿哟 |
[13:45] | Bye-bye, pretty girl! | 永别了 美妞 |
[13:47] | Don’t even try it, sister. | 别乱来 姐们儿 |
[13:49] | Oh, yeah? And who’s gonna stop me? | 是吗 谁拦得住我 |
[13:52] | Me. | 我 |
[13:54] | And this… | 还有这个 |
[13:56] | this big unicorn ice cube! | 巨型独角兽冰雕 |
[14:07] | You melted my unicorn, you bitch! | 你居然溶了我的独角兽 贱人 |
[14:11] | Yeah. And you know what? | 是啊 而且 |
[14:13] | You’re next! | 下一个就灭你 |
[14:15] | Not so fast! | 话不要说太早 |
[14:23] | I am your queen, | 我是王后 |
[14:25] | and you will bow to me! | 你得乖乖跟我俯首称臣 |
[14:28] | Lower. | 再低点 |
[14:30] | Sorry, master. | 对不起 大人 |
[14:31] | – Lower! – I…can’t– | -再低点 -下不去了 |
[14:32] | Lower! Yeah, you can! | 再低点 能下去 |
[14:35] | Hello, Stone. | 你好 斯通 |
[14:36] | Dick. | 迪克 |
[14:38] | You remember Mary… | 你还记得玛丽吗 |
[14:39] | my lover. | 我的爱人 |
[14:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[14:44] | I just didn’t expect to see her here. | 我只是没想到她会来 |
[14:46] | Oh, I wouldn’t miss this for the world. | 我怎么会错过这个呢 |
[14:48] | Of course she wouldn’t. She’s my lover! | 她当然不会 她是我爱人 |
[14:51] | Lighten up. | 放松点 |
[14:53] | I really enjoyed talking to you last night, Stone. | 昨晚跟你聊得很愉快 斯通 |
[14:56] | I’m surprised you even remember the conversation. | 你居然还记得我们聊了天 |
[14:59] | You leave her alone, you big bully! | 别刁难她 你个大坏人 |
[15:00] | – Dick! – Well, he is. | -迪克 -他本来就是 |
[15:02] | You know, he’s so sweet! | 他人多好啊 |
[15:03] | Sweet? He wants me to break up with you. | 他人好? 他要我跟你分手 |
[15:05] | – Dick! – What? | -迪克 -什么 |
[15:06] | Yeah. He thinks you’re not good enough for me. | 真的 他说你配不上我 |
[15:08] | Oh, I don’t think he meant that. | 他应该不是这个意思吧 |
[15:10] | Did you, stone? | 是吗 斯通 |
[15:11] | Mary, I think you’re a perfectly good girlfriend | 玛丽 我觉得你配一个 |
[15:14] | for, say… | 这么说吧 |
[15:15] | the beer delivery guy. | 送啤酒的就差不多了 |
[15:19] | Oh, Stone! | 瞧你 斯通 |
[15:21] | Oh, that reminds me | 这让我想起 |
[15:22] | of something that Nietzche once said. | 尼采说过的一句话 |
[15:24] | What was it? | 什么来着 |
[15:27] | What? | 什么 |
[15:28] | You’re an ass! | 你个混蛋 |
[15:32] | No, I’m serious. I love your new hair color. | 我说真的 我特喜欢你现在的发色 |
[15:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:35] | Hello, Vicki. | 你好 薇琪 |
[15:37] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[15:38] | I’m the one you want, Vicki. | 你想要的是我 薇琪 |
[15:40] | And you can have me. | 我自己送上门来了 |
[15:42] | You mean it? | 真的吗 |
[15:43] | That’s right! | 真的 |
[15:44] | It’s lunchtime in the hot and nasty diner. | 又热又浪的鲜嫩午餐来咯 |
[15:47] | Today’s special… | 今日特供 |
[15:49] | Harry loaf! | 哈里面包 |
[15:53] | That’s it. | 来吧 |
[15:57] | How dare you trick me with your flesh! | 你居然拿肉体引诱我 |
[16:00] | Well, that’s what it’s there for. | 不然肉体还有什么用 |
[16:02] | I’ll take it from here, | 接下来交给我吧 |
[16:03] | security officer. | 安全官 |
[16:07] | Good work… | 好样的 |
[16:09] | radio. | 电台男 |
[16:11] | Oh, Vicki, look at you. | 薇琪 你看你这样子 |
[16:13] | You’re hurting me. | 你弄疼我了 |
[16:14] | You’ve forgotten what it’s like to be human! | 你连人性都忘了 |
[16:16] | I did it because I love you, Harry. | 我这样做是因为爱你 哈里 |
[16:17] | Well, if you really love me, | 你要是真心爱我 |
[16:19] | you’ll just let me be happy with Janice. | 就会放手让我和詹尼斯幸福 |
[16:23] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:25] | Vicki, what happened to you?! | 薇琪 你是怎么了 |
[16:26] | Well, you don’t know what it’s like | 你不懂跟他一起待在上边儿 |
[16:28] | livin’ up there with him! | 是一种什么样的感觉 |
[16:29] | I mean, at least on earth I could fill the void in my soul | 在地球上待着 空虚的时候 |
[16:32] | with malt liquor and Velveeta. | 至少还可以胡吃海喝聊以慰藉 |
[16:36] | Can’t we be friends, Harry? | 我们就不能做朋友吗 哈里 |
[16:38] | Well…Ok. | 好吧 |
[16:40] | Ok! | 好耶 |
[16:44] | Mmm…yeah. | 好 |
[16:45] | By the way, Vicki, | 顺便说一句 薇琪 |
[16:46] | friends don’t usually… | 朋友之间 |
[16:48] | cup each other’s butts | 在情绪激动时刻 |
[16:50] | during emotionally vulnerable moments like this. | 是不揉对方屁股的 |
[16:52] | – Oh, right. – Just for the future. | -对 -以后注意 |
[16:54] | – It makes sense! – Yeah, yeah. | -有道理 -那是 |
[17:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[17:03] | Principal Greschner, faculty, | 格莱琴勒校长 老师们 |
[17:05] | honored guests, lunch ladies, | 贵宾们 食堂大妈们 |
[17:09] | weird old guy in the raincoat… | 穿雨衣的怪老头 |
[17:12] | What does it mean to be valedictorian? | 当毕业代表意味着什么 |
[17:15] | For many, being first in one’s class | 对很多人来说 成绩排名第一 |
[17:18] | is a distinction that defines their futures. | 意味着一个非凡的未来 |
[17:21] | But for me… | 但对我来说 |
[17:23] | it means squat because I don’t have a girlfriend. | 屁都不算 因为哥没女朋友了 |
[17:27] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[17:29] | That’s right, Alissa. | 没错 艾丽莎 |
[17:31] | Being first in my class pales in comparison | 成绩排名第一跟在你心里 |
[17:33] | to being first in your heart. | 排第一比起来 什么都不算 |
[17:36] | So…what I’ll remember most about my high school experience | 回忆高中时代 我最无法忘怀的就是 |
[17:39] | is our time together… | 和你在一起的时光 |
[17:41] | our long walks after school, | 放学后一起散步 |
[17:44] | doing homework in the coffee house, | 一起在咖啡馆写作业 |
[17:46] | that day in the park when it rained. | 还有那次下雨的时候在公园 |
[17:50] | Oh, Tommy. | 汤米 |
[17:53] | And, um…I think I’ll remember most | 而我最难忘的一次就是 |
[17:55] | that time that we fooled around on your parents’ bed | 那次你父母出城 我们在他们床上 |
[17:58] | when they were out of town. | 翻云覆雨 |
[18:03] | Alissa…please take me back. | 艾丽莎 请你回到我身边吧 |
[18:06] | Go to hell! | 去死吧 |
[18:11] | Long live rock! | 摇滚不死 |
[18:21] | Hey, sport. | 小子 |
[18:23] | I got nothin’ to say to you. | 我跟你没啥好说的 |
[18:25] | What happened to us? | 这是怎么了 |
[18:28] | Remember the jazz club? | 在爵士吧那会儿多好啊 |
[18:33] | We were such pals! | 哥俩好啊 |
[18:35] | That was before I found out you were my father. | 那时候谁知道你是我爸 |
[18:39] | Well, how does being family change everything? | 怎么成了一家人反而还生疏了呢 |
[18:41] | – It just does! – How? | -就是 -怎么会 |
[18:43] | Well, if you don’t know, I’m not gonna tell you! | 你不知道我也懒得告诉你 |
[18:45] | You don’t know, do you? | 你也不知道 对不对 |
[18:48] | Why did you even have me? | 你生我干什么 |
[18:51] | You were a mistake. | 你就是一错误 |
[18:55] | But…but, | 但是 但是 |
[18:56] | the greatest mistake I ever made! | 你是我此生最美好的错误 |
[19:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:01] | Oh, listen, son, if that little tramp | 孩子 要是那个荡妇玛丽·欧布莱特 |
[19:05] | Mary Albright makes you happy, | 你是真心喜欢 |
[19:06] | so be it! You have my blessing! | 那就在一起 我祝福你们 |
[19:08] | You mean it? | 真的吗 |
[19:09] | Yes. I really think she’s a tramp. | 是 我真心认为她是个荡妇 |
[19:11] | No. I mean about your blessing! | 不是 我是说祝福是真心的吗 |
[19:16] | Right. You bet. | 对 当然 |
[19:18] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢 老爸 |
[19:24] | You wanna have a catch? | 想玩抛接球吗 |
[19:26] | Sure. | 好 |
[19:49] | You know, it’s funny. | 真是有意思 |
[19:50] | Whenever the big giant head left before, | 以前只要大头伟哥一走 |
[19:52] | I’d feel relieved. | 我就安心了 |
[19:54] | But now that I know he’s my father, | 可现在知道他是我爹了 |
[19:56] | I feel especially relieved. | 他一走我反而更是安心了 |
[20:00] | Well, it must be nice to know where you come from. | 知道自己是怎么来的感觉一定不错 |
[20:03] | Yeah, to find out who your family is. | 是啊 找到自己的家人多好啊 |
[20:05] | I already know who my family is. | 我的家人就在身边 |
[20:07] | It’s not some guy who waltzes in | 家人不是从天而降 |
[20:09] | and calls himself “Father.” | 自称老爹的人 |
[20:11] | It’s the people I let into my life, | 而是我全心接纳 |
[20:12] | the people I trust and love. | 我信任和爱的人 |
[20:17] | I’d like to meet those people! | 真想见见他们 |
[20:20] | They sure sound nice. | 听上去都是好人啊 |
[20:22] | No, Harry, I mean all of you. | 不 哈里 我说的就是你们 |
[20:24] | No, I don’t think so. | 我才不信 |
[20:26] | Oh! Hey, by the way, Dick, | 对了 迪克 |
[20:29] | what did you ever do with that electric curler | 那个卷发器兼分子粉碎枪 |
[20:31] | demolecularizer thingy? | 你怎么处理了 |
[20:33] | Oh, don’t worry. It’s safe. | 别担心 放得妥妥的 |
[20:35] | Yeah, trust me. | 相信我 |
[20:36] | It’s somewhere where no one will ever find it. | 那个地方永远不会被人发现 |