时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Oh, what a wonderful wedding. | 多棒的婚礼啊 |
[00:12] | I laughed, I danced. | 我欢笑跳舞了 |
[00:14] | And I kicked some old maid butt. | 我踢了几个老处女的屁股 |
[00:18] | I can’t think of anything that would’ve made it more fun. | 我想不到比这更有趣的事了 |
[00:21] | Being invited, maybe? | 也许受邀前来更好玩 |
[00:23] | How was my toast? | 我的祝酒词怎么样 |
[00:25] | Oh, good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[00:25] | I guess you could’ve waited | 你要没抢在 |
[00:26] | until the father of the bride finished his toast, but– | 新娘父亲结束祝酒词之前就好了 |
[00:28] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[00:29] | He was unfocused and sentimental. | 他语无伦次 太感情用事了 |
[00:32] | Where to next? | 下一场是哪里 |
[00:33] | Ooh, looks like we got a Bar Mitzvah in ballroom C. | 看来要去参加三号宴会厅的犹太成人礼了 |
[00:36] | Ooh. There we go. | 这就去 |
[00:40] | Point me to the kugel. | 带我去吃鸡蛋千层面[犹太食品] |
[00:43] | You guys, check it out. | 伙计们 快来看啊 |
[00:45] | Get a free black-and-white TV. | 获得免费黑白电视机 |
[00:50] | I’ve only ever seen color TVs. | 我只看过彩色电视 |
[00:52] | All we have to do is attend a brief time-share presentation. | 我们只需参加一个简短的分时共享介绍会 |
[00:56] | They’re giving out TVs and presentations? | 他们要送电视机 还要做展示介绍吗 |
[00:59] | What’s in it for them? | 他们有什么好处 |
[01:00] | Suckers. | 一群笨蛋 |
[01:03] | I’m going in. | 我要进去 |
[01:04] | Wait. Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[01:05] | What about the Bar Mitzvah? | 成人礼呢 |
[01:06] | Oh, tell Jacob or Daniel or Ben how proud I am of him. | 告诉雅各布或丹尼尔或本 我为他感到自豪 |
[01:13] | Who here would like to increase their vacation value | 在座哪位想要提升假期价值 |
[01:16] | while decreasing their vacation costs? | 而同时降低假期开销呢 |
[01:20] | It’s uncanny. | 真是不可思议 |
[01:21] | How did you know that I wanted more for less? | 你怎么知道我想获得高性价比 |
[01:24] | Now, imagine owning your very own luxury getaway | 想象一下你通过分时产权 |
[01:27] | at Pine Villa Estates | 产生的奇迹 |
[01:29] | through the miracle of time-share ownership. | 拥有独享的奢华松翠小筑度假房产 |
[01:31] | Stop, you’re teasing. How much? How much? | 别说了 你开玩笑吧 多少钱 多少钱 |
[01:35] | A mere $10,000. | 仅需一万块 |
[01:37] | – $10,000. – Yes. | -一万块 -是的 |
[01:39] | Okay, people, bachelor auction. | 好 各位 单身汉拍卖 |
[01:41] | Do I hear $10,000? | 刚有人叫一万吗 |
[02:20] | If we buy this time-share, | 如果买下这个分时房产 |
[02:22] | we will have our own little piece of earth. | 我们将拥有属于自己的一小片地球土地 |
[02:26] | Land. It’s the only thing that matters. | 土地 这是唯一重要的事 |
[02:29] | Dick, that’s just dirt from the backyard. | 迪克 那只是后院的泥土 |
[02:34] | Yeah, that’s not exactly dirt. | 对 不完全是泥土 |
[02:43] | We simply need to raise another 5,000, | 我们只需再筹五千块 |
[02:46] | and a getaway at Pine Villa Estates will be ours. | 松翠小筑度假房产就是我们的了 |
[02:50] | Well, I guess it’s time | 我想是时候 |
[02:51] | we sold that old refrigerator of ours. | 卖掉我们那台旧冰箱了 |
[02:54] | It is, after all, solid gold. | 毕竟是纯金的 |
[02:56] | No, Harry, I think the refrigerator is harvest gold. | 不 哈里 我想那冰箱是纯金色的 |
[03:01] | There are three grades of gold, fool’s gold, | 有三种等级的金 黄铁矿[虚幻的摇钱树] |
[03:05] | black hills gold, and harvest gold being the most valuable. | 黑山金[淘金热地点] 而黄金色最值钱 |
[03:08] | I did not know that. | 这我倒是不知道 |
[03:10] | – Hey, everybody. – Tommy. | -各位 -汤米 |
[03:13] | Listen, I’m glad you’re here. | 听着 很高兴你来了 |
[03:14] | You’re gonna have to drop out of college. | 你得从大学辍学了 |
[03:16] | We need the tuition money for something more important. | 我们要用你的学费做更重要的事 |
[03:19] | We don’t pay tuition. I’m on scholarship. | 我们不用付学费 我有奖学金 |
[03:21] | You idiot! | 你个白痴 |
[03:23] | I’ll check out the toaster. | 我去看看烤箱 |
[03:24] | It may be platinum. | 说不定是白金的 |
[03:27] | Tommy, you are getting so big. | 汤米 你长得这么高了 |
[03:30] | What are they feeding ya? | 他们都给你吃什么了 |
[03:32] | I don’t know, fruits, vegetables, milk. | 不知道 水果 蔬菜 牛奶 |
[03:34] | Aw. College. | 大学真惨 |
[03:38] | You know, Tommy… | 汤米 |
[03:39] | I think you might actually be taller than Harry now. | 我觉得你可能长得比哈里高了 |
[03:43] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[03:44] | Yeah. Right. | 是啊 没错 |
[03:46] | Look, even if Tommy was taller, | 听着 即使汤米比我高 |
[03:49] | there’s no way you could prove it. | 你也无法证明 |
[03:52] | No, no. Come back here, Harry. | 不不 过来 哈里 |
[03:54] | Let me try something. | 我来比比看 |
[03:58] | Uh, okay. Tommy’s taller. | 好的 汤米更高 |
[04:02] | Well, how about that. | 是这样吗 |
[04:04] | Congratulations there, partner. | 恭喜你 伙伴 |
[04:07] | I guess from now on, you can just call me Shorty. | 从现在起 你就叫我”矮子”好了 |
[04:09] | All right, Shorty. | 好的 矮子 |
[04:11] | I don’t like that nickname! | 我不喜欢这个外号 |
[04:13] | Oh, I’m sorry, little man. | 抱歉 小个子 |
[04:14] | Stop it! | 别说了 |
[04:16] | Okay, first off, there are no rare metals in this toaster. | 好了 首先 这个烤箱里没有稀有金属 |
[04:21] | Second, we will be enjoying our Pop Tarts raw | 其次 我们要吃一阵 |
[04:23] | for some time to come. | 生果酱馅饼了 |
[04:26] | Dick, why don’t you just go in on | 迪克 你为何不找个人 |
[04:28] | the time-share with someone? | 和你一起分担分时产权 |
[04:31] | Share the time-share? | 分享分时产权 |
[04:33] | Sally, that’s brilliant. | 莎莉 真是个好主意 |
[04:34] | We just need to find someone smart enough | 我们只需要找个够聪明的人 |
[04:36] | to recognize a great deal when it drops into his lap. | 非常认可这个白捡的好机遇 |
[04:40] | Yeah, someone smart. | 对 聪明人 |
[04:45] | Walking in your own mountain meadows. | 漫步在你自己的山草甸 |
[04:48] | A little bit of paradise | 只需五千块 |
[04:49] | at Pine Villa Estates for only $5,000. | 就能拥有天堂般的松翠小筑房产 |
[04:54] | What do you think, Don? | 你觉得怎么样 唐 |
[04:56] | Well, he did say, “Only.” | 他的确是说了”只需” |
[04:59] | Oh, come on, Don. | 来吧 唐 |
[05:01] | You, me, and the girls. | 你 我 还有姑娘们 |
[05:03] | Meadows. | 草甸 |
[05:06] | $5,000? That’s my cop pension. | 五千块 那可是我的警察退休金 |
[05:09] | Well, what’s the point of retiring | 如果你退休没处去 |
[05:11] | if you have no place to retire to? | 退休还有什么意义呢 |
[05:13] | I’ll do it! | 我签了 |
[05:14] | That a boy, Donnie! | 好样的 唐唐 |
[05:18] | Partners! | 合伙人 |
[05:18] | Vacation buddies! | 度假密友 |
[05:20] | Hey, don’t forget your free TV. | 别忘了你的免费电视 |
[05:22] | Oh…he was talking to me. | 他在和我说话 |
[05:30] | Okay, Mary, | 玛丽 |
[05:31] | are you ready to see the place where you’ll be spending | 准备好看到你余生每个假期 |
[05:34] | every vacation for the rest of your life? | 都会度过的地方吗 |
[05:39] | Ready. | 好了 |
[05:43] | I’m not ready. | 我还没准备好 |
[05:44] | Oh, my God. Will you look at this place? | 天哪 你来看看这地方 |
[05:51] | My God, it’s gorgeous! | 我的天 太美了 |
[05:57] | And only three hours and four car barges away. | 只用三小时车程 四趟车辆轮渡就到了 |
[06:03] | Swanky! | 有档次 |
[06:06] | I want to see everything! | 我想到处看看 |
[06:09] | Oh, this must be the living area. | 这一定就是客厅区了 |
[06:10] | Oh, look, Donnie! The dining area! | 看 唐唐 用餐区 |
[06:13] | And the bedroom area! | 还有卧室区 |
[06:15] | Guys! I found another area! | 伙计们 我还发现了一个区域 |
[06:19] | So we can run away to this place | 我们随时可以跑来这地方 |
[06:21] | whenever we want during red-marked weeks | 只需提前90天预定 |
[06:24] | on only 90 days notice. | 红色标记的星期就行 |
[06:27] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:28] | Yeah, there’ll be a lot of these Tuesday | 是啊 会有很多这样 |
[06:30] | through mid-day Thursday getaways. | 周二到周四正午的假期 |
[06:33] | So come on, let’s unpack. | 快点 打开行李吧 |
[06:36] | Unpack where, Dick? I don’t see a closet. | 放哪里 迪克 我没看到衣橱 |
[06:38] | I don’t even see a window. | 我连扇窗户都没看到 |
[06:40] | Don’t worry, Mary. Here’s the closet. | 别担心 玛丽 衣橱在这里 |
[06:43] | And there’s your window! | 还有你的窗户 |
[06:53] | Hello, Miss Dubcek. | 你好 杜布切克太太 |
[06:57] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[06:59] | How’s the weather down there, half-pint? | 下面的天气怎么样 小矮子 |
[07:03] | Why don’t you take off the stilts, Harry? | 你不如把高跷脱了 哈里 |
[07:05] | Well, if you think it’ll make a difference, pee-wee. | 如果你觉得这会有影响 小混蛋 |
[07:14] | That was mighty bold, Shorty. | 你太无礼了 矮子 |
[07:17] | Why don’t you just admit that I’m taller than you, man? | 你干脆承认我比你高得了 伙计 |
[07:19] | Yeah, right. | 是 没错 |
[07:21] | You grew, yet your clothes still fit. | 你长个儿了 而你的衣服还合身 |
[07:24] | Or did they grow, too? | 还是它们也跟着长了 |
[07:27] | Fine, I didn’t grow. Maybe you just shrunk. | 好吧 我没有长 或许是你缩了 |
[07:29] | Damn right. What– Shrunk? | 没错 什么 缩了 |
[07:33] | Yeah, very possible. | 对 很有可能 |
[07:34] | It’s in all the medical journals. | 医学期刊上比比皆是 |
[07:36] | Really? | 是吗 |
[07:37] | Yeah. When you age, you get shorter. | 对 随着年龄的增长 人会变矮 |
[07:40] | You see these capris? They used to be bike shorts. | 看到这条七分裤了吧 以前是单车短裤 |
[07:47] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[07:49] | Just minutes ago, these pants hit the top of my shoes, | 就在几分钟前 这条裤子还到我的鞋尖 |
[07:53] | and now they touch the floor. | 现在已经碰到地板了 |
[07:56] | I am shrinking! | 我在萎缩 |
[08:03] | Yeah? | 要什么 |
[08:04] | Uh, I’ll have a glass of merlot. | 我要一杯梅洛 |
[08:06] | What? | 什么 |
[08:08] | It’s wine. | 葡萄酒 |
[08:10] | I guess I could mix blackberry schnapps and tap water. | 我想我可以混合黑莓杜松子酒和自来水 |
[08:15] | Keep ’em comin’. | 不停地给我上 |
[08:17] | All around. | 每人一杯 |
[08:19] | How are we gonna kill three days up here? | 我们怎么在这里打发三天 |
[08:21] | Oh, no, there’s plenty to do. | 不用愁 有的是事情做 |
[08:22] | We’ll just get the skinny from the locals. | 只要向当地人打听一下就行 |
[08:29] | Excuse me, sir? | 请问 先生 |
[08:31] | We’re vacationing in the area. | 我们在这片度假 |
[08:33] | What is the one thing that we should not miss? | 有什么我们不能错过的吗 |
[08:36] | Well, uh, there’s the prison. | 有家监狱 |
[08:39] | I see. Are there any crafts fairs? | 知道了 有没有什么手工艺品展销 |
[08:42] | Oh, we got that. Prison crafts. | 有的 监狱手工艺品 |
[08:45] | Community theater? | 社区剧院呢 |
[08:46] | They were gonna do Guys and Dolls at the prison, | 他们要在监狱里表演《红男绿女》 |
[08:48] | but some of the guys didn’t want to be dolls. | 不过有些家伙不想演女人 |
[08:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:57] | Look, we’re four interesting people. | 听着 我们是四个有趣的人 |
[08:59] | We’ll make our own fun. | 我们可以自己找乐子 |
[09:08] | Excuse me. | 打断一下 |
[09:10] | Could we borrow the knife? | 能借你的刀一用吗 |
[09:21] | Dick? | 迪克 |
[09:22] | There’s something crawling up my back. | 有东西爬上了我的背 |
[09:24] | No, that’s me, Mary. | 不 是我 玛丽 |
[09:26] | I’m just being frisky. | 我在挠你痒痒 |
[09:29] | I can see your hands. | 我看得到你的双手 |
[09:30] | It’s a bug. | 是个虫子 |
[09:32] | Oh, stop making excuses for this dump. | 别给这破地方找借口了 |
[09:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:36] | I made a terrible mistake. | 我犯了个严重的错误 |
[09:38] | I thought that owning my own place would feel wonderful. | 我还以为有自己的住所会感觉很好呢 |
[09:40] | Instead, it’s just itchy. | 没想到只有痒的感觉 |
[09:44] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[09:46] | You’ve got to get rid of it. | 你得甩掉这个烫手山芋 |
[09:47] | Yeah, but how? | 对 可怎么做呢 |
[09:49] | Sell it to Don. | 卖给唐 |
[09:52] | You really think he would buy it? | 你真觉得他会接手吗 |
[09:55] | Why don’t you roll over and ask him? | 你不如翻个身问问他 |
[10:04] | Sorry. Coming through. Gang way. | 抱歉 我来了 让个道 |
[10:09] | No, no, don’t worry, Mary. | 不不 别担心 玛丽 |
[10:11] | I’ll talk to Don tomorrow. | 我明天会和唐谈 |
[10:13] | Good. Let it be Don’s headache. | 很好 把这交给唐去头疼吧 |
[10:15] | Right. | 对 |
[10:16] | Now, you listen to me, Don. | 你听我说 唐 |
[10:17] | You’re a cop, you have connections. | 你是个警察 你有人脉 |
[10:19] | Can you please get us a room in that prison? | 你能给我们在那监狱弄个房间吗 |
[10:24] | I know, Sally. We’re trapped. | 我知道 莎莉 我们被坑了 |
[10:26] | What can I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[10:30] | Sell your share to Dick. | 把你的份额卖给迪克 |
[10:34] | It’s all his fault anyway. | 反正也都是他的错 |
[10:38] | – Fine. I’ll do it. – Okay. | -好 我会照办 -好的 |
[10:43] | Hey, are you gettin’ frisky? | 你是不是在挠我痒痒 |
[10:47] | No, why? | 没 怎么了 |
[11:08] | Isn’t this great, Don? | 是不是很棒 唐 |
[11:10] | Splitting wood outside our own time-share. | 在自家分时别墅外砍木头 |
[11:12] | – Yeah. Good, wholesome outdoor exercise. – Yeah. | -是啊 很好 健康的户外活动 -对 |
[11:16] | I could do this for hours. | 我能干上好几个小时 |
[11:18] | I don’t even care that we don’t have a fireplace. | 我甚至不介意我们没有壁炉 |
[11:22] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[11:26] | By the way, Don, | 对了 唐 |
[11:28] | I have good news and bad news. | 我有一条好消息和一条坏消息 |
[11:31] | What’s the good news? | 好消息是什么 |
[11:32] | Mary’s dying. | 玛丽快死了 |
[11:36] | – That’s good news? – Well, it is for you, Don. | -那是好消息吗 -对你而言是的 唐 |
[11:39] | ‘Cause I have to sell my half of the time-share | 我不得不卖掉我那一半分时产权 |
[11:42] | to pay for Mary’s operation, | 来付玛丽的手术费 |
[11:43] | and the doctor feels that I should sell it to you. | 医生觉得我该卖给你 |
[11:48] | Well, uh, won’t Mary need a nice place in the country | 玛丽不需要一个乡下好地方 |
[11:52] | to recuperate? | 修养康复吗 |
[11:54] | Maybe you should buy me out. | 或许你该买我的那份 |
[11:55] | Who are you, the Surgeon General? | 你是谁啊 卫生局局长吗 |
[11:58] | Mary’s only chance is for you to buy this place. | 玛丽的唯一机会就是你买下这个地方 |
[12:00] | Yeah, well, my only chance is to sell it. | 我的唯一机会就是卖掉这里 |
[12:02] | Look at these blisters. | 看看这些水疱 |
[12:04] | I’m not cut out for this life. | 我不适合这种生活 |
[12:06] | Not that I don’t love it. | 并不是我不爱这种生活 |
[12:08] | If you love it, then buy me out for $4500. | 如果你爱这种生活 那就四千五向我买下来 |
[12:11] | Or you could give me $4,000 for my half. | 要不你花四千买我那一半 |
[12:13] | Uh…3700 for my half, | 三千七买我那一半 |
[12:15] | but that’s as low as I go. | 不过这是我开的最低价了 |
[12:16] | I’ll take 3,000 and throw in the flystrip. | 付我三千 这是跳楼价了 |
[12:18] | Oh, come on, Don. | 拜托 唐 |
[12:20] | Just buy it! For God’s sake, | 买下来吧 看在老天爷的份上 |
[12:22] | you only have to live there one week a year! | 你一年只要住上一周 |
[12:24] | You buy it! | 你买下来 |
[12:25] | You got me into this. | 是你让我卷进来的 |
[12:28] | So this is what it comes down to, eh, Orville? | 非得发展到这般田地了吗 奥维尔 |
[12:31] | I should warn you, I’m pretty handy with an axe. | 我该警告你 我挥斧子可是很利索的 |
[12:34] | I saw you choppin’. You’re not. | 我见过你砍柴 逊得很 |
[12:39] | Okay, this is my final offer. | 好吧 这是我最后的出价 |
[12:41] | Give me 2900 and | 给我两千九 |
[12:42] | I’ll let you take one swipe at me with the axe. | 我再让你砍一斧头 |
[12:56] | Tommy, I’m shrinking. | 汤米 我在萎缩 |
[13:01] | And who knows where it might end. | 谁知道会缩成什么样 |
[13:03] | So I’ve taken some precautions. | 所以我采取了预防措施 |
[13:11] | Stripes. They’ll make me look taller. | 直条纹 会让我显高 |
[13:15] | I also got you this. Hearing aid. | 我还为你准备了这个 助听器 |
[13:17] | I can hear you fine. | 我听你声音很清楚 |
[13:18] | Well, sure, now. | 现在当然没问题 |
[13:20] | But when I… get real small I’ll sound like this | 可当我变得很小 就会发出这样的声音 |
[13:23] | – and I might need your help… – Okay, all right. | -到时会要你帮忙 -好吧 |
[13:27] | I think you’re overreacting, but look. | 我想你多虑了 看这里 |
[13:29] | I can see you’re really freaked out, | 我能看出你真是吓坏了 |
[13:31] | so earlier on, I saw this. | 之前我看到了这个 |
[13:34] | Rutherford Enlargement Clinic. | 拉瑟福扩大诊所 |
[13:38] | “For the man who wants more.” | “给想要更多的男人” |
[13:41] | “Let us help you become the size you deserve.” | “让我们帮你获得你值得拥有的尺寸” |
[13:52] | Dick, did you work it out? | 迪克 成功了吗 |
[13:54] | Yes, I did, Mary. | 我成功了 玛丽 |
[13:56] | I sold my half of the time-share to Don. | 我把我那份分时股权卖给了唐 |
[13:59] | Oh, that’s a relief. | 真让人松了口气 |
[14:00] | And I sold my half to Dick. | 而我把我那一半卖给了迪克 |
[14:05] | Oh, geez Louise. | 老天爷啊 |
[14:07] | You mean we’re gonna be stuck in this dump forever? | 你是说我们会永远被困在这个破地方吗 |
[14:09] | Oh, I don’t understand. | 我不理解 |
[14:12] | It’s as if that salesman | 好像那个销售 |
[14:13] | exaggerated how desirable this place is. | 对这地方夸大其词了 |
[14:16] | Now, look, I know that’s a harsh accusation. | 听着 我知道这指责很难听 |
[14:19] | It’s the classic bait-and-switch, Dick. | 这是典型的诱售调包法 迪克 |
[14:22] | In my line of work, I’ve seen it a thousand times. | 我干警察以来 见过不下一千次 |
[14:26] | Well then, why didn’t you say something? | 那你为什么没说出来 |
[14:29] | Well, actually, I’ve only seen it twice. | 实际上 我只见过两次 |
[14:32] | Well, get ready, Don. | 准备好 唐 |
[14:34] | Because you’re about to see it again. | 你又要见识到了 |
[14:37] | But this time, we won’t be the suckers. | 可这次 我们不做上当的人了 |
[14:41] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:44] | Maybe we should have a hand sign, just in case. | 或许我们该有个手势暗号 以防万一 |
[15:01] | You look like you could use another foot. | 你看上去得再长一英尺才行 |
[15:06] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:08] | It’s just it’s hard to tell when you’re sitting down. | 只是坐着很难看出来 |
[15:12] | So, he used to be bigger than me, | 他以前一直比我大 |
[15:15] | and then my aunt realized that I’m the bigger one now. | 然后我姑妈发现我现在比较大了 |
[15:19] | He can’t stand it. | 他受不了 |
[15:22] | He makes me measure him, like, five times a day. | 他让我给他量 一天五次 |
[15:25] | When he wakes up, after his shower, | 起床一次 洗完澡一次 |
[15:28] | after his stretching exercises. | 做完伸展运动一次 |
[15:35] | These guys are weird. | 这帮人好奇怪 |
[15:40] | Say, did you see that sunrise | 你们看到今早 |
[15:42] | over the tire plant this morning? | 太阳从那个轮胎厂升起来吗 |
[15:44] | I say if those colors come from chemicals, | 我说如果那些颜色来自化工产品 |
[15:47] | bring on the chemicals! | 那就促进化工吧 |
[15:49] | I think everyone’s here, Dick. | 大家都到了 迪克 |
[15:51] | Oh, good. Then let’s all get started. Sally? | 很好 那就开始吧 莎莉 |
[15:54] | Friends, neighbors, thank you for coming. | 朋友们 邻居们 谢谢大家光临 |
[15:57] | We are all united by our love for Pine | 我们因对松翠小筑分时产权的爱 |
[16:00] | Villa Estates time-shares. | 而齐聚一堂 |
[16:01] | Now here’s some exciting news. | 现在有些令人振奋的消息 |
[16:03] | As great as one time-share is, | 和一个分时产权一样棒 |
[16:06] | two time-shares are even better. | 两个分时产权更棒 |
[16:10] | Yes, I would like to talk to you | 没错 我愿意和你们谈谈 |
[16:11] | about the miracle of multi-time-share ownership. | 多个分时产权的惊人之处 |
[16:15] | I am already a multi-time-share owner, | 我已经是一个多个分时产权的所有人 |
[16:18] | and am considering a third. | 我在考虑多一个 |
[16:21] | My question is, is it wrong to be this happy? | 我的问题是 这么快乐有错吗 |
[16:27] | Good question. No, it’s not. | 好问题 不 这没错 |
[16:28] | But you won’t be happy if someone here buys | 可如果有人先你一步买下 |
[16:30] | this time-share first. | 那你就不快乐了 |
[16:32] | I’ll throw in two black-and-white TVs | 我将额外奉送两台黑白电视 |
[16:34] | and a free cord of wood. Anyone? | 和一捆免费木头 有人要吗 |
[16:37] | – Did you feel that? – What? | -你们感觉到了吗 -什么 |
[16:38] | It felt like the floor was buckling. | 感觉地板在塌陷 |
[16:40] | It’s the clubhouse all over again! | 俱乐部事件又要重演了 |
[16:45] | Excuse me, if you’ll just– | 请原谅 如果你们… |
[16:48] | Be sure to take some brochures! | 一定要带上宣传册 |
[16:50] | Brochures! | 宣传册 |
[16:55] | Okay, Mr. Solomon. I’ve been reviewing your chart. | 所罗门先生 我一直在看你的病历 |
[16:58] | Now, it says here you’ve been | 上面说你一直在 |
[17:00] | trying a variety of home remedies? | 尝试各种单方 |
[17:02] | Hanging from the ceiling? | 吊在天花板上 |
[17:06] | With weights attached. | 负重的 |
[17:11] | That-that is unorthodox. | 有点另类 |
[17:13] | Well, I’m desperate! | 我实在是没辙了 |
[17:15] | I’m shrinking. | 我在萎缩 |
[17:18] | Shrinking? | 萎缩 |
[17:19] | You do know there is a natural fluctuation | 你知道根据兴奋程度不同 |
[17:21] | in size based on excitement. | 会有尺寸上的自然波动吧 |
[17:27] | You mean I’m bigger when I’m watching | 你是说我在看职业摔跤的时候 |
[17:30] | professional wrestling. | 会变大 |
[17:35] | Well, to each his own. | 萝卜青菜各有所好 |
[17:37] | You gotta help me, doc. | 你得帮帮我 医生 |
[17:38] | Make me taller. | 让我长高 |
[17:40] | Wait. Mr. Solomon, | 等等 所罗门先生 |
[17:41] | are you concerned about your height? | 你所关心的是你的身高吗 |
[17:43] | Why else would I drag my tiny butt down here? | 不然我拖着小屁股来这里干什么 |
[17:49] | I think your height is stable. | 我想你的身高是稳定的 |
[17:51] | Of course, I’ve examined only one part of you. | 当然 我只检查了你的一个部分 |
[17:54] | Yeah, I was wondering about that. | 对 我还在想为什么呢 |
[17:57] | Uh, but… | 但是 |
[18:01] | from what I’ve seen, | 从我看到的来说 |
[18:02] | you should have no fears about your size in that area. | 你对那个区域的尺寸应该毫不担心 |
[18:10] | In fact, most of the men who come to me | 事实上 大多数来我这里求诊的男人 |
[18:11] | would be quite pleased to have what you have. | 如果能拥有你这样的尺寸 他们会非常满意 |
[18:18] | So should I go out there and, uh, | 那我是不是该出去 |
[18:20] | maybe show these guys what to shoot for? | 让他们看看该努力的方向 |
[18:24] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[18:27] | – Well, why not? – Yeah! | -有何不可呢 -好哦 |
[18:33] | That one old guy seemed kind of interested. | 那个老人家似乎有点兴趣 |
[18:35] | When everyone else rushed out, he stayed behind. | 其他人都冲出去的时候 他留下了 |
[18:39] | He was trampled, Dick. | 他被踩踏了 迪克 |
[18:43] | He’s still our number one prospect. | 他依然是我们的第一推销对象 |
[18:46] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[18:48] | I bought into this American Dream of home ownership. | 我买进了这个自置居所的美国梦 |
[18:51] | The white picket fence, the garden arbor, | 白色栅栏 花园凉亭 |
[18:53] | the incredibly hot widow next door | 隔壁超热辣的寡妇 |
[18:56] | who gives massages in exchange for yard work. | 给她修修草坪 她就给你做按摩 |
[18:59] | – Dick! – Mary, we were all fooled. | -迪克 -玛丽 我们都被唬弄了 |
[19:02] | But I’m done with this place. | 可我受够了这地方 |
[19:04] | Let’s just take the loss and pretend | 我们只好吃哑巴亏 |
[19:06] | this whole thing never happened. | 当这事没发生过 |
[19:08] | Say goodbye to this pathetic kitchenette | 向这个只有两英寸台面的 |
[19:11] | with its two inches of counter space. | 可怜小厨房道别吧 |
[19:14] | Hardly room for poor Don to shave his back in the morning. | 早上都不够地儿让可怜的唐刮背毛 |
[19:20] | And we’ll never get in that horrible pool again. | 我们再也不用进那可怕的池子了 |
[19:23] | Do you remember when we saw that thing in the water? | 大家还记得我们看到水里那东西吗 |
[19:27] | And we didn’t know if it was a bug or a turtle? | 我们不知道那是只虫子还是只乌龟 |
[19:30] | It turned out to be kind of both. | 结果是两者兼备的生物 |
[19:34] | – I have never seen you run that fast. – Me neither. | -我从没见过你跑那么快 -我也没见过 |
[19:38] | I worked up quite an appetite. | 因此我胃口大开 |
[19:40] | And then we came back here | 然后我们回到这里 |
[19:42] | and tried to jam a frozen pizza into that tiny oven. | 试图把一个冷冻披萨塞进那个小烤箱 |
[19:46] | Yeah, and then we put out the fire with Mary’s sweater. | 对 然后我们用玛丽的毛衣把火给扑灭了 |
[19:49] | – It went up like a cashmere sweater! – I know! | -那毛衣像羊绒衫一样烧了起来 -我知道 |
[19:54] | At least we were warm for a little while. | 起码我们暖和了一小会儿 |
[20:00] | Funny. | 有意思 |
[20:02] | In spite of everything, | 尽管经历了这一切 |
[20:03] | we’ve ended up with some pretty special memories. | 我们最终还是拥有了相当特别的回忆 |
[20:08] | Maybe this crummy time-share just needs a little love. | 或许这寒酸的分时产权只是需要点爱 |
[20:12] | Someone to give it a slap of paint. | 需要有人粉刷一下 |
[20:15] | Or just hose it down. | 或是清洗一下 |
[20:19] | You know something? | 你们知道吗 |
[20:21] | I believe that, like the mushrooms growing in the corner, | 我相信 就像长在角落的蘑菇一样 |
[20:27] | our love for this place can only multiply. | 我们对这地方的爱只会有增无减 |
[20:30] | This is home. | 这里是家 |
[20:33] | Who the hell are you? | 你们是谁 |
[20:35] | This is our time-share. | 这是我们的分时份额 |
[20:37] | It’s our weekend. | 这周末归我们 |
[20:38] | Wait a second. This is our home. | 等等 这是我们的家 |
[20:41] | You have to leave. | 你们得走了 |
[20:42] | You know, maybe we should all stay here together. | 或许我们该一起住在这里 |
[20:45] | I’m sure that we would all grow to love each other. | 我肯定我们会相亲相爱 |
[20:48] | Have you folks visited the prison yet? | 你们参观过监狱了吗 |
[20:50] | Lived there for four years. | 在那里住了四年 |
[20:53] | And I ain’t afraid to go back. | 我不怕再回去 |
[20:57] | Okay. Vacation’s over. | 好吧 假期结束 |