时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | That is the most horrifying thing I have ever seen. | 这是我这辈子见过最可怕的景象 |
[00:23] | It’s desecrating a sacred object. | 这是对圣物的亵渎 |
[00:25] | Agreed. They just trampled over the American Koran. | 同意 他们践踏了美国的“古兰经” |
[00:28] | Isn’t that breaking a US law, even on the moon? | 即便是在月球上 这也算触犯了美国法律吧? |
[00:31] | US law applies 200 miles from a US flag. | 美国法律在美国国旗 方圆320千米内都有效力 |
[00:34] | Two hundred miles from the coastline. | 海岸线320千米内 |
[00:35] | Now, is the moon 200 miles away? | 那月球有没有在320千米之内呢? |
[00:38] | It is not, and running over a flag is not illegal. | 不在 而且碾过一面旗子是不犯法的 |
[00:41] | You’re not a lawyer, Naird. | 你又不是律师 内尔德 |
[00:42] | I’m a corporate lawyer. | 我就是个公司律师 |
[00:43] | They could argue that we abandoned that flag when we left the moon. | 他们可以主张说 我们离开月球时遗弃了那面旗子 |
[00:46] | That would make it trash. | 这样一来它就成垃圾了 |
[00:47] | Take… that… back. | 收…回…去 |
[00:51] | I just meant legally. | 我是指法律上的垃圾 |
[00:52] | Obviously, it’s not trash. It’s the soul of America. | 这当然不是垃圾了 那可是美国的灵魂 |
[00:55] | We should run over one of their flags, tit for tat. | 我们也应该去 找面他们的旗子碾一下 以牙还牙嘛 |
[00:57] | Where we gonna find a Chinese flag on the moon? | 我们要去月亮上的哪里 找中国国旗啊? |
[01:00] | Make one out of our own? | 用我们自己的旗做一面? |
[01:01] | You don’t rip up an American flag to create a Chinese flag, you moron. | 怎么能为了做中国国旗 就撕美国国旗呢 你个白痴 |
[01:06] | We need to hit back hard. | 我们必须狠狠地反击 |
[01:07] | We can bomb. | 我们可以丢炸弹 |
[01:08] | Big bomb, little bomb. | 大炸弹 小炸弹 |
[01:10] | -Smart bomb, stupid bomb. | 智能炸弹 傻子炸弹 |
[01:11] | There’s one for every occasion. | 无论啥情况 总有一款适合 |
[01:13] | A flag is a symbol. | 旗帜是一种象征 |
[01:15] | You can’t kill people for insulting a symbol. | 你可不能因为侮辱了个象征就去杀人 |
[01:17] | If it were up to me, we’d invade. | 要我来做决定的话 就侵略吧 |
[01:19] | I’m talking some serious | 我说的是正儿八经地去中国大闹一场 |
[01:20] | -bull-in-a-China shop action. | |
[01:22] | Let’s knock down the Great Wall they’re so proud of. | 把他们引以为傲的长城给推倒了 |
[01:25] | We got all these weapons. We’re never allowed to use them. | 我们明明有这么多武器 却从不让我们用 |
[01:27] | Drives me crazy. | 都要把我逼疯了 |
[01:28] | Yeah, I talk to my therapist about this all the time. | 我也老跟心理医生这么说 |
[01:30] | -Where are we at with nukes? | 核武呢 我们怎么看? |
[01:32] | No, no. We’re not going to nuke China. | 不 我们可不能对中国动核武 |
[01:34] | Could we get back on track here for a second? | 我们可以先回来谈正事么? |
[01:36] | Does anyone have a valid suggestion to make? | 有哪位能说几句合理的建议么? |
[01:38] | We’re just joking around, Grandma. Jeez! | 我们只是在开玩笑嘛 老爷爷 天呐! |
[01:40] | Yeah, just blowing off steam there. Don’t be such a pussy. | 是啊 发泄发泄而已 别跟个娘们似的 |
[01:43] | Wait. What? No. No, no, no. | 等等 什么?不对 |
[01:45] | We need to do one of these ideas, at least. Maybe more, right? Come on! | 我们至少得想出一个主意来吧 多几个更好 多吧? 快点想啊! |
[01:50] | I mean, aren’t you guys tired of everybody using us like a doormat? | 你们就不厌倦大家总把我们 当作擦鞋垫一样踩在脚下吗? |
[01:56] | Look, this happened in space, so the response must be in space as well. | 听着 这事发生在太空中 所以我们的回应也必须在太空中 |
[02:00] | -I have consulted a space attorney. -What the fuck? | -我已经咨询过一个太空律师了 -什么玩意? |
[02:03] | -There’s no such thing. You got scammed. -Now who’s the dope? | -哪来的这玩意 你被骗了 -现在知道谁才是蠢蛋了吧 |
[02:06] | We signed an international outer space treaty. | 我们签署了《国际外层空间条约》 |
[02:09] | Any sort of violence and we break that treaty. | 如果动了武力 就算我们撕毁了这条约 |
[02:12] | We must retaliate. I will handle it. | 我们必须反击 我会处理好的 |
[02:13] | POTUS will be very happy. | 总统一定会非常满意的 |
[02:15] | We will do something significant and proportionate. | 我们会做出有意义 同时也适当的回应 |
[02:17] | I don’t think POTUS will be happy with a proportionate response. | 我不认为总统会满意任何适当的回应 |
[02:21] | Well, then, it’ll be a little more than proportionate. | 这样的话 我们就做一个 稍稍比适当过一点的回应 |
[02:25] | I have taken it upon myself to have a focus group | 我已经带头组织了 一个焦点小组 用以决定什么才是适当回应 |
[02:28] | in which we can determine what would be an appropriate response. | |
[02:31] | Ideally, what would you like to see happen on the moon? Anybody. | 理想情况下 大家想见到月球上发生什么?随便说 |
[02:36] | Research that benefits mankind. | 能对人类有益的研究 |
[02:39] | Yeah. Okay. What about you? What about you? | 嗯 好啊 你呢? |
[02:41] | Yeah, something that helps everyone and justifies the cost. | 嗯 能帮助到所有人 花费又合理的东西 |
[02:45] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 |
[02:46] | What would be an example of something bad that could happen on the moon? | 月球上有可能会发生哪些坏事? 举几个例子看看 |
[02:49] | Anybody wanna answer that? | 有人想来回答一下么? |
[02:51] | An accident where a person gets hurt. | 出了意外 有人受伤 |
[02:55] | Yeah, that would be bad, wouldn’t it? | 嗯 那确实很糟 不是么? |
[02:57] | Could you ever imagine supporting a war on the moon? | 你们能够想象自己 支持月球上的战争吗? |
[02:59] | No. | 不 |
[03:01] | That would be a terrible waste. | 那就太浪费了 |
[03:02] | Really? | 是吗? |
[03:03] | Do me a favor. Watch this video real quick. | 帮我个忙 不如你们来看一下这个视频 |
[03:09] | That’s America! Keep watching. It’s not over. | 那可是美国!继续看 还没完呢 |
[03:12] | Beep, beep, beep. Crunch. | 哔哔哔 咔嚓 |
[03:16] | Huh? | |
[03:17] | Does nobody respect us? Keep looking. | 就没人尊重我们吗?继续看 |
[03:19] | That is our country they’re rolling all over. | 他们车轮底下碾过去的 可是我们的国家! |
[03:22] | Yeah, we have to do something about that. | 对 我们必须得做点什么 |
[03:24] | I mean, maybe not a war, but we should definitely do something. | 可能没到发动战争的程度 但我们绝对得做点什么 |
[03:27] | I’m loving this. Okay, this is fantastic. | 我喜欢 很好 这个回答棒极了 |
[03:29] | Let’s feel out this direction. Let’s keep it going. Okay, what else? | 让我们朝这个方向发展 我们继续挖掘 很好 还有别的吗? |
[03:32] | It should be retaliation on the same level. | 反击应该在同一水平上 |
[03:35] | Like, it should be a prank. It should be like… graffiti! | 应该是个恶作剧什么的 应该来个…涂鸦! |
[03:38] | Graffiti? All right, keep going. That’s not bad. | 涂鸦?好嘞 继续 这想法不错 |
[03:40] | Um… ding-dong ditch. | 按门铃恶作剧 |
[03:42] | Brown paper bag on fire, but there’s poop in it. | 着火的棕纸袋 但… 里面装着屎 |
[03:47] | -I don’t know whose poop. -Right, okay. | -我不知道用谁的屎 -嗯 好 |
[03:49] | -TP their rocket! | -TP their rocket! -拿厕纸丢他们的火箭! -拿厕纸丢他们的火箭! |
[03:52] | I love this. | 我很喜欢这主意 |
[03:53] | That’s what it takes, | 真是的 |
[03:54] | a 100-year-old white man to make this work! | 要个百岁白种男人才想出个主意来! |
[03:56] | Okay, let’s pop it on the board. Here we go! | 好嘞 我们写到白板上 这样就对了! (小三) |
[04:32] | How can there be no hammers? | 怎么可能会没有锤子? |
[04:34] | We must have packed hammers. | 我们肯定带了锤子的啊 |
[04:36] | No. None of the big doctor brains packed a hammer. | 没有 这么多个博士的聪明脑袋 都没人想到要带上个锤子 |
[04:40] | There are wrenches. Then use a wrench as a hammer. | 你们有扳手 就把扳手来当锤子用 |
[04:43] | That’s not how you take care of your wrenches! | 可不能这样糟践扳手啊! |
[04:46] | No toothbrushes or deodorant either, | 牙刷和除臭剂一个也没 |
[04:49] | but there are ten years’ worth of tampons, for some reason. | 卫生棉倒是够用上十年 都不知道是为什么 |
[04:52] | Wait. Young man, what are you using as a shovel? | 等等 年轻人 你在拿什么当铲子用? |
[04:56] | Sir, it’s actually Spaceman Obie Hanrahan, sir! | 长官 我是太空兵欧比·汉拉汉 |
[04:58] | And I’m using a metal moon scoop | 我在用的是带可调式新月形铲头的 |
[05:00] | with an adjustable crescent-shaped head, sir! | 金属月球铲 长官! |
[05:03] | – That’s a wrench, you dimwit. | 那就是把扳手 你个傻逼 |
[05:05] | Hey, what’s that hissing noise? | 喂 那个嘶嘶声是什么? |
[05:07] | Jesus– Uh… | 天…你们必须立刻把它补好了 不然你们都会死的 |
[05:09] | you have to patch that up immediately, or you’ll all die. | |
[05:12] | The– The duct tape’s in locker 1. | 胶带在1号储物柜里 |
[05:15] | Dr. Mallory, the Chinese Space Agency just posted some video of their base. | 马洛里博士中国航天局 刚刚发布了一些他们基地的影片 |
[05:20] | -Wow. -Put it on the big screen. | -哇喔 -放到大屏幕上去 |
[05:29] | How many pillows do you need? | 要这么多枕头干嘛啊? |
[05:31] | It’s already one-sixth gravity. | 本来就只有六分之一的引力了 |
[05:34] | How many did you serve like this? | 你这副样子招待了几个客人? |
[05:36] | “How many did you serve like this?” | “你这副样子招待了几个客人?” |
[05:39] | Are you drunk right now? | 你现在是醉着么? |
[05:43] | Fine. You’re fired. | 行 你被解雇了 |
[05:45] | Should I tell your dad? | 要我告诉你爸爸吗? |
[05:46] | You know, sure, dude. | 你猜怎么着 去吧 哥们 |
[05:48] | Tell him. | 告诉他去 |
[05:49] | He doesn’t have a fucking leg to stand on. | 他连他妈一点批评我的资格也没有 |
[06:00] | Okay, this is what I learned, | 好了 我了解到的情况如下 |
[06:02] | and I think you’re gonna go crazy for this. | 我觉得你肯定会喜欢到爆的 |
[06:04] | There are three cans of shaving cream on that moon base, | 对方的月球基地里有三罐刮胡泡 |
[06:06] | and there’s two cans of hairspray. | 还有两罐发胶 |
[06:08] | If we just switch those nozzles, we can cause some serious mischief. | 假如把它们的喷头调个包 这样就算是狠狠地恶作剧了他们一回 |
[06:12] | It’s not enough. They trampled our flag. | 这样不够 他们践踏了我们的国旗 |
[06:14] | What else you got? | 还有什么别的吗? |
[06:15] | Okay, your eyebrows tested poorly in men and women ages six to 45. | 调查结果显示 你的眉毛 在6至45岁的男女中很不受欢迎 |
[06:20] | Why are you testing my eyebrows? | 你为什么要调查我的眉毛? |
[06:21] | It was unsolicited. | 我没主动问 |
[06:22] | People just want to talk about your eyebrows. | 大家只是很想讨论你的眉毛 |
[06:24] | The joint chiefs are on the phone in the conference room. | 众参谋长打来电话了 在会议室里 |
[06:26] | They want an update. | 他们想要听最新情况 |
[06:29] | How’s it going, General? | 情况怎么样啊 将军? |
[06:30] | Every news outlet on the planet | 地球上每个新闻频道 |
[06:31] | is showing some Chinese rover doing donuts on our most sacred… | 都在播报某辆中国月球车 在我们神圣的…织物上画圈圈 |
[06:35] | cloth. | |
[06:37] | We need a quick military response. | 我们需要一个迅速的军事回应 |
[06:39] | -Oorah! -Hooah! | |
[06:40] | -Hooyah! | -Hooyah! |
[06:41] | Booyah! | |
[06:43] | You have the go-ahead to attack the Chinese base. | 上面已经点头同意 让你攻击中国基地了 |
[06:45] | How do you wanna do it? | 你打算怎么做? |
[06:46] | Our lead suggestion from the focus group | 我们从焦点小组得出的最佳行动 |
[06:48] | would be to shaving-cream the shit out of them. | 是狠狠地用刮胡泡整一整他们 |
[06:51] | And if that’s not enough, | 如果这样还不够的话 |
[06:53] | we also have the capability to TP as well. | 我们也有开展厕纸攻击的能力 |
[06:56] | And possibly graffiti the side of their base with “China sucks.” | 或者在他们基地上涂鸦“中国真垃圾” |
[07:00] | Sound good? | 可以吗? 不!不行! |
[07:01] | -Oora– -No! No, no, no. | |
[07:04] | We need to burn that Chinese base to the ground. | 我们得把那座中国基地烧成平地才行 |
[07:06] | I thought that’s why you brought an arsonist! | 我还以为你带纵火犯去 就是为了这个呢 不好吧 当然不行了 |
[07:10] | Well, not really, obviously. | |
[07:13] | Yes, really, obviously! | 好吧 当然行了! |
[07:15] | This– This has been debated in the policy circles | 这件事已经在你所能想象到的 |
[07:19] | as high up in the administration as you can think! | 政府最高层中反复辩论过了! |
[07:21] | It’s time to stand tough! | 是时候强硬一把了! |
[07:25] | Look, nobody wants to get back at these commie bastards | 听着 没人比我更想 回敬那些共党王八蛋 可是… |
[07:27] | more than I do, but… | |
[07:29] | breaking a treaty with a reprisal attack of unwarranted destruction, | 进行无端的报复性袭击会破坏条约 |
[07:34] | and putting noncombatant scientists in harm’s way… | 让平民科学家身临险境… |
[07:38] | Mmm… | |
[07:40] | That’s like three violations of the Geneva Convention. | 这样算是一口气 违反了三次《日内瓦公约》 |
[07:42] | Okay, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[07:43] | I’m not a professional politician, | 我不是一个专业的政治家 |
[07:45] | but this European International Treaty, come on! | 但这什么欧洲定下的国际条约 拜托 |
[07:48] | Don’t get captured like a bunch of losers, | 别像一群孬种似的被人管 |
[07:50] | and you don’t have to worry about how they treat you. | 不用担心他们怎么对待你们的 |
[07:53] | How about we just continue to look for some more creative solutions? | 要不我们继续寻找一些 更有创意的解决方案? |
[07:56] | Yeah, well, I think destroying the base is lame, | 对 我认为毁掉基地这种行为很弱 |
[07:58] | and it’s a war crime, uh, which you should never ever do. | 而且这是战争罪行 是永远也不该犯下的 |
[08:02] | -All right, look! -Uh, okay. | -好了 听着 -好吧 |
[08:03] | You have your orders, Naird! | 命令已经下给你了 内尔德! |
[08:05] | I need a complete outline and strategy | 我需要一份完整的策略大纲 |
[08:07] | for this battle plan to destroy this Chinese base, | 写清楚摧毁这座中国基地的作战计划 |
[08:09] | and I need it shock, I need awe, and I need it in PDF, | 我需要它够震慑 够威吓 还需要它是个PDF |
[08:13] | ’cause my computer doesn’t have Word. | 因为我的电脑里没有Word |
[08:18] | God. | 奇怪 |
[08:22] | So that is the order from the top. | 这就是上面的命令 |
[08:25] | You can’t do that. | 你不能那么做 |
[08:27] | These are scientists and astronauts. | 这些人可是科学家和宇航员 |
[08:30] | I have to. It’s the chain of command. | 我别无选择 听从上级是军队的纪律 |
[08:32] | Mark, they just named the flat area where we landed The Plains of Mallory. | 马克 他们刚把我们着陆的平地 命名为马洛里平原 这真是太酷了 恭喜 |
[08:37] | Oh, that is so cool. Congrats. | |
[08:40] | Thank you. But now, it could become the site of the first moon atrocity. | 谢谢你 但如今它可能会成为 第一起月球上残暴行径发生的地点 |
[08:45] | I don’t want to read that in a textbook. | 我可不想再教科书里读到这个 |
[08:47] | Yeah, nobody wants that. | 嗯 没人想 |
[08:50] | I’m sure cooler heads will prevail. | 我坚信更冷静的头脑会最终占得上风 |
[08:52] | Just some saber-rattling. | 现在只是舞刀弄枪吓吓人 |
[08:54] | The next resupply can’t launch for a month, so… | 下一次补给至少要一个月后 才能发射升空 所以… |
[08:58] | hopefully, they’ll have the time to cool off before the guns show up. | 希望在枪支送上去之前的这段时间 足够他们冷静一下 |
[09:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 (美国太空部队) |
[09:17] | Captain Ali, I’d like you to look in locker 5. | 阿里上尉 请你去5号储物柜里看一下 |
[09:20] | It says “spare oxygen.” | 上面写着“备用氧气” |
[09:22] | Just open it. | 打开吧 |
[09:30] | Okay, but we do have spare oxygen somewhere, right? | 好吧 但我们在别的地方 肯定有备用氧气的 对吧? |
[09:34] | What do you want us to do with these, General? | 您想让我们拿这些做什么 将军? |
[09:36] | I’m not sure yet. | 我还不确定 |
[09:37] | Just, uh, show everyone how to use them. | 先教会大家怎么用再说 |
[09:41] | Make sure they’re cleaned and loaded. | 确保枪都清洁好 装好弹 |
[09:43] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[09:45] | Loading and cleaning guns. | 给枪清洁和装弹 |
[09:48] | Feels like no matter what I start doing, I always end up loading and cleaning guns. | 感觉无论我做什么事 最后都变成给枪清洁和装弹 |
[09:53] | I haven’t been allowed to touch one of these in forever. | 我已经好久没被允许碰这些玩意了 |
[09:55] | I just hope the general knows what he’s doing. | 我只希望将军知道他要怎么办 |
[09:58] | What if the Chinese have guns? | 要是中国人也有枪怎么办? |
[10:01] | No. They’re a research center. | 不 他们那座是科研中心 |
[10:03] | So are we. | 我们也是啊 |
[10:07] | You already have guns on board? | 你早已带好了枪? |
[10:11] | No toothbrushes, but room for guns? | 放牙刷的地方没有 但枪就有? |
[10:14] | You lied to me, Naird! | 你骗了我 内尔德! |
[10:16] | General Naird, Chief Scientist! | 要叫内尔德将军 首席科学家 |
[10:18] | They were for self-defense. | 枪是用来自卫的 |
[10:20] | Oh, sure they were! | 我相信你! |
[10:21] | Sometimes, provocation requires a show of force! | 有时候 挑衅行为就需要武力来回应 |
[10:25] | Neville Chamberlain didn’t do that, and Hitler invaded Poland! | 内维尔·张伯伦没那么做 于是希特勒就入侵了波兰! |
[10:28] | Not everything is World War II! | 不是每件事都是二战啊! |
[10:31] | Well, not everything is Vietnam! | 那也不是每件事都是越战啊! |
[10:33] | I thought you were one of the good guys, | 我还以为你是个难得的好将军呢 |
[10:36] | with your John Wayne swagger. | 一副约翰·韦恩的模样 |
[10:38] | But you’re no John Wayne. | 但你根本不是约翰·韦恩 |
[10:40] | You are Wayne John! | 你是韦恩·约翰! |
[10:43] | -Who? -Wayne John! | -谁? -韦恩·约翰! |
[10:45] | Wayne John! | 韦恩·约翰! |
[10:47] | I worked with him at IBM! | 我跟他在IBM共事过 |
[10:49] | He stole pencils! | 他是个偷笔贼! |
[10:50] | My pencils! | 偷我的铅笔! |
[10:52] | If you had any integrity at all, you would quit! | 假如你还有一丝的正直 你就应该辞职 |
[10:55] | The person in line behind me will be even worse! | 继任我的人只会更糟糕! |
[10:58] | I know I’m not perfect, but I know I’m not the worst. | 我知道我并不完美 但我知道我也不是最糟糕的 |
[11:02] | Well, you take that up with your next chief scientist. | 这话跟你的下一任首席科学家去说吧 |
[11:06] | -I quit! -Adrian! | -我不干了! -阿德里安! |
[11:07] | Adrian! | 阿德里安! |
[11:10] | Adrian! | 阿德里安! |
[11:11] | Adrian! Adrian! | 阿德里安! |
[11:14] | Rocky! Rocky! | 洛奇! |
[11:16] | Right? | 对吧? |
[11:35] | Hey, Captain Ali. | 嘿 阿里上尉 怎么啦 跟踪狂? |
[11:39] | Whoa. What up, stalker? | |
[11:43] | Just sitting there all creepy, staring at me. | 猥琐地坐在那边 盯着我看 |
[11:46] | How long have you been watching me, huh? | 你看了我多久了? |
[11:48] | Do you watch me sleep, too? | 你也看我着睡觉了吗? |
[11:51] | Do you want me to be watching you? | 你想让我看着你吗? |
[11:54] | Uh, no. Gross. I was just messing around. | 不 恶心 我只是开个玩笑 |
[11:58] | Well, that’s not the story your heart rate is telling. | 你加快的心跳可不是这么说的 |
[12:02] | I’m going into battle tomorrow. | 我明天要上战场了 |
[12:06] | Anyway, um, I kind of thought you were calling me | 那个 我还以为你是要打来 |
[12:09] | with an “I just want you to know.” | 说一句“我只是想让你知道一下”呢 |
[12:12] | A what? | 一句什么? |
[12:14] | You know, an “I just want you to know.” | 你懂的 “我只是想让你知道一下” |
[12:15] | It’s like when people are like, “If we never see each other again, | 大家总会这么说的: “如果我们再也见不到面了 |
[12:19] | I just want you to know, | 我想让你知道一下 |
[12:22] | like, how I feel.” | 我对你的感觉” |
[12:26] | Um… | |
[12:28] | You know that all communications with the launch room | 你清楚发射室里所有的通信 |
[12:31] | are recorded for posterity, Captain? | 都会被永久记录下来的吧 上尉? |
[12:35] | Okay. No. Copy that, Scientist. | 好的 嗯 收到 科学家 |
[12:37] | Yes, loud and clear, and never mind. | 是的 很清楚了 就当我没说 |
[12:40] | Actually, Chief Scientist now. | 其实要叫我首席科学家了 |
[12:41] | Dr. Mallory quit today. | 马洛里博士今天辞职了 |
[12:43] | Oh, wow. I mean… | 哦 哇喔 那个… |
[12:46] | Congratulations, I guess. | 恭喜你了 应该这么说吧 |
[12:47] | But I also can’t help thinking that means I’m fucked. | 但我也没办法不去想 这说明我完蛋了 |
[12:51] | No. You’re a superhero. | 不 你是个超级英雄 |
[12:52] | And the queen of TikTok. | 还是抖音女皇 |
[12:55] | The what? | 抖什么? |
[12:57] | It’s good to be black on the moon. | “黑”到月球真好 |
[12:58] | Goddamn it. | 该死 好吧 真不敢相信 这只能算我今天碰上的 排名第十的怪事 |
[12:59] | Okay. | |
[13:02] | I cannot believe that’s only like the tenth weirdest thing about today. | |
[13:07] | Thanks for showing me. | 谢谢你给我看 |
[13:09] | Yeah. Well, I just wanted you to know. | 嗯 我只是想让你知道一下 |
[13:12] | That I’m a meme? | 我成了个梗? |
[13:13] | Yeah! You know, in case, like, we never see each other again, | 是啊 你知道的 如果我们再也见不到面了的话 |
[13:17] | I just wanted you to know. | 我只是想让你知道一下 |
[13:25] | -Thank you. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[13:30] | Is there any, uh, sauce? | 有酱吗? |
[13:36] | I forgot the sauce. | 我把酱给忘了 |
[13:37] | Oh, that’s no problem. | 哦 没问题 |
[13:39] | Do you have any cheese or, uh, is there salad? | 那有没有奶酪或者沙拉? |
[13:45] | Mark, you said you were a good cook. | 马克 你说你很会做饭的 |
[13:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:49] | I’m so sorry. I’m not gonna eat this. | 真对不起 这我没法吃 |
[13:52] | I’m not two years old. | 我可不是两岁小孩 |
[13:53] | I apologize. | 对不起 |
[13:55] | My focus is off. | 我的心思不在这上面 |
[13:56] | -What’s up? -Adrian Mallory quit today. | -怎么了? -阿德里安·马洛里今天辞职了 |
[13:59] | Why? Did you make him dinner? | 为什么啊?你也给他做了晚餐吗? |
[14:03] | He didn’t like something that the military was doing. | 他不喜欢军队里在做的某些事 |
[14:07] | Oh, well, he sounds like a spoiled little shit. | 好吧 他听起来像是个任性的小傻逼 |
[14:10] | Sometimes he is, but not this time. | 有时候他的确是 但这次不是 |
[14:13] | Well, will he come back if you stop doing what you’re doing? | 那他会回来吗 假如你不再做这些事的话? 我做不到 这是命令 |
[14:16] | Ah, I can’t. It was an order. | |
[14:21] | No, what are you doing? | 不 你要干什么? |
[14:22] | Mark, what are you– No. Stop it. I cannot let you eat that. | 马克 你要…不 住手 我不能让你吃 |
[14:25] | It’s barely cooked. | 都没怎么煮熟呢 |
[14:26] | It’s crunchy. | 很脆 |
[14:27] | Oh, God. Here. | 天呐 来 |
[14:30] | No, no, no. No, no. | 不 |
[14:34] | I may be called upon to make a decision that I have to be completely sober for. | 我可能随时会被传唤去做决定 我必须保持完全的清醒 |
[14:38] | It’s not about sex, is it? Cause I don’t mind if you’re tipsy. | 你说的不是做爱吧? 因为我不介意你醉醺醺的 |
[14:45] | I have to be prepared to order soldiers into battle. | 我必须做好准备 下令送士兵上战场 |
[14:50] | Can’t really talk about it. | 不能细说 |
[14:56] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[15:04] | When you asked me out, | 当初你约我出去的时候 |
[15:06] | you knew you had to tell me about your wife. | 你心里就知道 你必须把你妻子的事告诉我 |
[15:09] | Even though it would probably ruin things. | 尽管这很可能会毁掉我们的发展 |
[15:12] | You literally couldn’t do the wrong thing. | 你完全做不了错事 |
[15:15] | So I’m not worried about you. | 所以我并不担心你 |
[15:19] | What if I don’t know what the right thing to do is? | 要是我不知道 怎么做才是对的怎么办? |
[15:25] | But you do. | 但你知道 |
[15:27] | Don’t you? | 不是吗? |
[15:38] | Help me defy an order. | 请帮我违抗军令 |
[15:43] | Ooh. | |
[15:47] | That is where I shine. | 这是我最擅长的事 |
[15:49] | I’ve been defying authority since I was 13. | 自从13岁起 我就在违抗权威了 |
[15:56] | And now I’m gonna teach you | 现在我要交给你 |
[15:57] | to use the most subversive weapon known to man: | 如何使用人类所知的 最具颠覆性的武器:被动攻击 |
[16:01] | passive-aggression. | |
[16:02] | Oh, God, I hate that. | 天呐 我最讨厌这个 |
[16:03] | Yeah, of course, | 嗯 当然了 |
[16:04] | because you’re a straight white male, you always had other weapons. | 因为你是个白人直男 你向来有其他的武器可以用 |
[16:08] | But the rest of us, we have to be subtle in our disobedience, | 但我们其他人呢 就必须在不顺从中隐晦一点 |
[16:12] | or we risk punishment. | 不然就有收到惩罚的危险 |
[16:13] | Oh, so interesting. Go on. I’m so interested. | 哦 真是太有趣了 继续说吧 我好感兴趣哦 |
[16:15] | No, see, that’s sarcasm. That’s different. | 不 你看 这是反讽 两者是不一样的 |
[16:18] | Imagine in this situation, | 想象一下在这个情况下 |
[16:20] | you could say that you’re following through with the order, | 你可以说你的确有在按照命令执行 |
[16:24] | but then you forget to, | 但然后你忘了 |
[16:26] | or you can interpret that order creatively. | 或者你可以用 有创意的方式来解读命令 |
[16:28] | “Destroy the bathroom” could mean a number of things | “毁掉厕所”可以有许多意思 |
[16:31] | and, if all else fails, you can feign incompetent, | 假如这些都失败了 你还可以假装无能 |
[16:35] | which shouldn’t be a problem. | 这对你来说应该不成问题 |
[16:36] | Well, that explains Brad, doesn’t it? | 布拉德就是这样 对吗? |
[16:38] | Not entirely. | 不完全是 (国防部长 手机) |
[16:40] | Huh. | |
[16:46] | -What are we to do? -I’ll handle it! | -我们要做什么? -交给我就行! |
[16:47] | He’ll handle it. | 交给他就行 |
[16:49] | Mr. Secretary, I just want to let you know before we begin, | 部长先生 在我们开始前 我想先告诉您 |
[16:53] | that I am running low on cell battery, so I may lose you. | 我的手机电不是很多了 所以很可能会半途断线 |
[16:55] | Uh, here’s the situation as it stands. | 目前的情况是这样的 |
[16:58] | Well done, sir. | 干得好 长官 |
[17:00] | Nobody answer the phone for the next two hours. | 接下来的两小时内都不许接电话 |
[17:01] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[17:08] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God! | 我的天呐! |
[17:10] | Oh, shit! Oh, shit. | 要命了! (餐厅) |
[17:21] | Got a smoke? | 有烟么? |
[17:25] | Can’t buy your own? | 你不能自己买吗? |
[17:27] | I can. | 可以啊 |
[17:29] | Just don’t feel like it. | 只是不想买而已 |
[17:37] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[17:39] | I’ll give it to you in my truck. | 到我的车上来 我给你 (失踪人士 最后一次出现在野马镇加油站) |
[17:46] | Come on. We’re going to a party. | 快来吧 我们正要去开派对呢 |
[17:53] | Fuck it. | 不管了 |
[18:19] | I’ve got it. | 我知道了 |
[18:20] | Beijing is hosting the Winter Olympics 2022. | 北京要举办2022年的冬奥会 |
[18:24] | We boycott. | 我们到时候抵制 |
[18:25] | Then they win even more medals. | 那他们就能赢更多奖牌了 |
[18:26] | No, China’s surprisingly awful at Winter Olympic sports. | 不 中国出人意料地 不擅长冬奥会的项目 |
[18:29] | But boy-oh-boy, Norway would be happy. | 但是哟 挪威肯定高兴坏了 |
[18:31] | Okay, say you are a criminal. | 好吧 假如你是个罪犯 |
[18:34] | What would be meaner than TP-ing somebody’s house, | 有什么事比拿厕纸丢别人的房子更坏 |
[18:36] | but not as aggressive as home invasion-slash-murder? | 但又不如入室抢劫兼谋杀来得暴力? |
[18:39] | Tying the family up and letting them think they’re gonna be murdered. | 把全家人绑起来 让他们以为自己要被杀掉了 |
[18:42] | Then they live with the fear and horror forever. | 然后让他们一辈子都活在这份恐惧中 |
[18:45] | Jesus, Brad. No wonder my dogs are scared of you. | 天呐 布拉德 难怪我的狗都怕你 打扰一下 将军和先生们 |
[18:50] | Uh, excuse me, General, sir. | |
[18:52] | The Sec Def is on in the conference room for you. | 国防部长打来电话了 在会议室等您 |
[18:56] | Balls! | 鸡巴! |
[18:57] | All right, tell him I’ll be right there. | 好的 跟他说我马上来 |
[18:59] | Put him on hold. | 让他先等一下 |
[19:01] | -What are you gonna say? -I’m not gonna say anything. | -你要怎么说? -我什么也打算说 |
[19:03] | I’m gonna go eat egg salad sandwiches until I puke. | 我打算吃鸡蛋莎拉三明治 吃到我吐为止 |
[19:17] | Uh… | |
[19:20] | Hey. Hey! | 嘿! |
[19:22] | Hey, I think, um, you can just let me out, like, right here. | 嘿 我觉得你们 在这里把我放下就行了 |
[19:24] | That’s– That’s totally fine. | 没问题的 |
[19:28] | Hey. You guys. | 嘿 你们几个 |
[19:31] | Hey! Let me out here, okay? | 嘿!放我下来 好吗? |
[19:34] | Excuse me! | 打扰一下! |
[19:36] | Can you please let me out? | 可以让我下去吗? |
[19:40] | Fucking kidding me! | 开他妈什么玩笑? |
[19:45] | What the hell? Did you guys not hear me yelling? | 搞什么鬼啊?你们没听见我吼吗? |
[20:09] | They’re stonewalling us. | 他们这是在故意拖延 |
[20:10] | Where– Where– Where’s Grabaston? | 格拉巴斯顿呢? |
[20:12] | In the air and ready to swoop in! | 正在空中飞舞 随时准备乘虚而入 |
[20:14] | Big Eagle is ready to replace the Dodo Bird! | 巨鹰已准备好替换渡渡鸟 |
[20:17] | I like what you said up there. | 我喜欢你在上面说的话 |
[20:19] | I wish I was black on the moon. | 我多希望我能“黑”到月球 |
[20:22] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[20:24] | Captain, when we first met, you disobeyed an order. | 上尉 我们第一次见面 你就违抗了命令 |
[20:29] | Yeah, I remember it well, sir. | 是的 我记得很清楚 长官 |
[20:31] | Today, I’m thinking about doing the same. | 今天 我也在想着要做同样的事 |
[20:34] | This is being recorded, General. | 我们正在被记录着呢 将军 |
[20:40] | The generation that won World War II was exposed to so much awful reality | 赢下二战的那一代人 面对过太多糟糕的现实 |
[20:45] | that they made mostly good decisions for a long time after. | 导致他们之后做出的决定 大部分都是好的 |
[20:52] | Forget history, and you are doomed to repeat the mistakes of the past. | 忘记历史的人注定要受重复故辙的 |
[20:56] | Forget how bad polio was, | 忘记脊髓灰质炎有多糟糕 |
[20:59] | people stop taking vaccines. | 人就会不再用疫苗 |
[21:02] | Forget how bad world wars are, | 忘记世界大战有多糟糕 人就会开始嚣张跋扈 |
[21:04] | people start puffing out their chests. | |
[21:08] | The real enemy is arrogance. | 真正的敌人是傲慢 |
[21:14] | Angela, I think there are springs and bolts and such | 安吉拉 我觉得那些 曼彻斯特军械里的弹簧与螺栓 |
[21:18] | in those Manchester Arms devices | |
[21:20] | that would be better used to build your habitat. | 还是用来建造你们的栖息地最合适 |
[21:23] | I’d like you to disassemble them and let Eddie use the parts. | 我想让你把它们都拆开了 把零件交给埃迪来用 |
[21:27] | You’re telling me to… | 您是要我把枪拆掉 那它们就都不能用了 将军 |
[21:30] | …to take the guns apart, which would disable them, General. | |
[21:32] | That is correct. | 没错 |
[21:36] | Thin ice, General. | 小心点 将军 |
[21:39] | Thin ice. | 小心点 |
[21:58] | ID? | 证件? |
[22:01] | Step aside, Gomer. | 给我让开 乡巴佬 |
[22:03] | Sir, I need to see some Space Force ID to let anyone inside. | 长官 我需要看到 太空部队的证件 才能让你进去 |
[22:08] | Here is my Space Force ID. | 我的太空部队证件在这里 |
[22:17] | And a second ID with a photo. | 还需要第二个带照片的证件 |
[22:21] | A passport, Costco card. | 护照 开市客会员卡 |
[22:24] | If you have to run on home– | 如果您需要回家去拿… |
[22:25] | Oh, for fuck’s sakes, restrain him. | 噢 别他妈搞了 逮了他 |
[22:26] | Gladly. | 乐意效劳 |
[22:36] | General Naird! | 内尔德将军! |
[22:37] | You were ordered to order an attack, and I am ordering you to obey that order. | 上面命令要你命令执行攻击 而我就是来命令你服从这个命令的 |
[22:42] | I’m not your waitress, Kick. | 我可不是你的服务生 基克 |
[22:44] | I’m going to count to 125. | 我要数到125了 |
[22:46] | Just count to three. | 数到三就行了 |
[22:48] | Counting to 125 will give you ample time to think it over. | 数到125能给你足够的时间 再考虑一遍 |
[22:51] | This is wrong, Kick. | 这样是不对的 基克 |
[22:53] | Deep down, you know it, too. | 内心深处 你也知道 |
[22:54] | I don’t give a shit. | 我他妈才不在乎 |
[22:57] | Arrest him. | 逮捕他 |
[22:59] | And don’t try to run, Naird, or we’ll shoot you in the back. | 别想逃跑 内尔德 不然我们会朝着你的后背开枪的 |
[23:06] | Get me whoever is in charge up there. | 给我连线上面的负责人 |
[23:08] | Her name is Captain Ali, sir. | 她的名字叫阿里上尉 长官 |
[23:10] | Captain Ali, you are hereby ordered to attack the Chinese base. | 阿里上尉 你被正式命令 去攻击中国基地了 |
[23:14] | Can’t, sir. | 做不到了 长官 |
[23:15] | Guns are disabled. | 枪已经被拆掉了 |
[23:16] | The barrels are now water pipes, and the springs are in the thermostats. | 枪管现在成了水管 弹簧也装进了温度计里 |
[23:20] | Naird… that’s treason. | 内尔德 这可是叛国 |
[23:22] | It’s not treason to disobey an unlawful order. | 违抗不合法的命令不是叛国 |
[23:26] | Well, there must be something else you can use as weapons. | 上面总有些别的 可以拿来当武器用的东西吧? |
[23:29] | We have a crazy amount of wrenches. | 我们有一大堆扳手 |
[23:31] | The big brainiac packed wrench after wrench. | 大天才打包了一把又一把的扳手哟 |
[23:34] | Go get ’em. | 去拿来 |
[23:36] | Bigger the better. | 越大越好 |
[23:37] | Sir, where is General Naird? | 长官 内尔德将军在哪里? |
[23:39] | I am in command now. | 现在我是指挥官了 |
[23:41] | It’s wrenchin’ time. | 扳手时间到 |
[23:44] | It, um… It looks like we’re actually doing this. | 看来…我们是正要这么干了 所有人穿好服装 |
[23:48] | Everybody suit up. | |
[23:51] | Boots on the moon. | 要登陆月球了 |
[23:53] | Boots on the moon. | 登陆月球 |
[24:00] | Julio! | 胡里欧 |
[24:02] | -Spacesuit. -Oh. Yes. | 太空服 对哦 (美国太空部队 月球车2号 月球车1号) |
[24:45] | Oh, okay. | 哦 有了 |
[24:58] | Hey, Bug, it’s not really a good time. | 嘿 宝贝 现在不是个好时候 |
[25:00] | Dad, Dad, I’m in the desert, west of town, with some sketchy dudes. | 爸 我在镇西面的沙漠里 跟一帮很可疑的家伙在一起 |
[25:04] | Erin, it doesn’t sound like you’re making good choices. | 艾琳 听起来你的判断好像不太好啊 |
[25:07] | You have to make good choices. | 你得做出好的判断才行 |
[25:09] | It wasn’t. It was a terrible choice, but I need you to come get me, okay? | 是不好 这是个很糟糕的判断 但我很需要你来接我 明白吗? |
[25:12] | You said I could always call you if I needed a ride. | 你说如果我需要人载的话 只要打给你就行 |
[25:14] | I know, I know I did. But I can’t come right now. | 我知道 但我现在来不了 |
[25:17] | I’ve been arrested. | 我被逮捕了 |
[25:19] | What? No. Mom was arrested. | 什么?不 是妈被逮捕了 |
[25:21] | Yeah, I’m aware of that. | 是的 这事我知道 |
[25:22] | I’m… I have been, too. I’m sorry. | 但我也被逮捕了 对不起 |
[25:25] | Well, that’s great! | 那太好了! |
[25:26] | Both my parents are in jail, and I can’t get a tattoo. Okay. | 我的父母都进监狱了 却不准我纹身 行 |
[25:29] | Honey! Honey! | 亲爱的! |
[25:30] | God. | 天呐 |
[25:32] | Fu… | |
[25:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:40] | Yeah. | |
[25:45] | Duncan, it’s Erin. Can you come get me? | 邓肯 我是艾琳 你能来接我吗? |
[25:47] | No. I’m sitting next to your dad. | 不行 我就坐在你爸旁边 |
[25:49] | I got arrested, too. | 我也被逮捕了 |
[25:51] | Fuck! | 操! (美国太空部队 月球车2号 月球车1号) (不明物体) |
[26:19] | For the record, I am against this action. | 再强调一遍 我是反对这次行动的 |
[26:22] | Someone’s taking notes, right? | 有人记下来了 对吧? |
[26:25] | This is all Kick’s baby now. | 现在全是基克的锅了 |
[26:31] | We can’t let this happen. | 我们不能看着这种事发生 |
[26:32] | Fuck Tony, come with me. | 操蛋托尼 跟我来 |
[26:36] | My name is Dr. Adrian Mallory. | 我的名字叫阿德里安·马洛里博士 |
[26:38] | I am the former Chief Scientist of Space Force. | 我是前任太空部队首席科学家 |
[26:43] | And if the world does not stop this madness, | 如果这个世界不阻止这个疯狂行为 |
[26:46] | I will set myself on fire! | 我就要自焚了! |
[26:49] | Yes, the entire world is listening. This is your moment. | 对 全世界都在听着 这就是你的时刻 |
[26:51] | I’ll give you one chance to change course! | 我只给你们一个做出改变的机会 |
[26:55] | Don’t do it. Don’t do it. | 别这么做 |
[26:57] | Don’t you try and stop me, Brad! | 别试图来阻止我 布拉德! |
[27:00] | I am doing it! | 我下定决心了! |
[27:01] | Okey-dokey. Well, you’re a better man than I’ll ever be. | 那好吧 你是个伟大的人 我望尘莫及 |
[27:04] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:06] | Don’t– Goodbye! | 别…再见! |
[27:09] | Okay, so what’s in the can. Is it gasoline? | 好 罐子里是啥 汽油吗? 对 这是汽油 |
[27:11] | Yes, this is gas. | |
[27:12] | I guess the first step would be to sprinkle it on your pants. | 我想第一步应该是 在你裤子上洒一点吧 |
[27:14] | So I suppose I should do that now? | 那我现在就这么干了? |
[27:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:20] | Oh, Jesus. | 天呐 |
[27:22] | If you need help, I can help you out. Here… | 如果你要帮忙的话 我可以过来帮你 |
[27:24] | Thank you, Fuck Tony, but you know what? | 谢谢你了 操蛋托尼 但你猜怎么着? |
[27:27] | I– I think I’ve proven what I wanted to prove. | 我觉得我已经证明了 我想要证明的事了 |
[27:32] | I mean, let’s face it. At the end of the day, I think I’m done. | 我们面对现实吧 归根结底 我想我已经做到了 |
[27:36] | -I’m good. -We’re already here. We got the gasoline. | -可以了 -我们都已经来了 汽油也准备好了 |
[27:38] | No, I know, but it’s… I’m good. It’s fine. Thank you. | 不 我知道 但… 我觉得可以了 就这样吧 谢谢你 |
[27:42] | Mom, I’m in trouble, | 妈 我有麻烦了 |
[27:43] | and Dad and the only other guy I know who could help are useless. | 爸和我认识的另一个能帮忙的人 却一点用也没 |
[27:46] | Well, don’t tell me that when I can’t do anything. | 我明明什么也做不了 你就别告诉我了呀 |
[27:48] | Jesus, honey! | 要命啊 亲爱的! |
[27:49] | Mommy, I’m scared. | 妈妈 我好害怕 |
[27:53] | Erin, you’re gonna have to handle this one on your own. | 艾琳 这件事你得自己面对了 |
[28:18] | Fuck. | 操 (美国太空部队 月球车2号 月球车1号) |
[28:48] | Do you have your lighter in your pocket? | 你口袋里有打火机吗? |
[28:50] | Or are you just glad to see me? | 或者你见到我很高兴? |
[28:52] | What? | 什么? |
[28:55] | I have it. | 我有 |
[28:58] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 |
[29:01] | Good. Good. Good. | 很好 |
[29:07] | There you go. | |
[29:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:28] | Fuck. | 操 |
[29:49] | Fuck! | 操! |
[30:18] | Jesus! Erin, no helmet? | 天呐!艾琳 不戴头盔? |
[30:20] | I know. Sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[30:22] | -So, who doesn’t have your back? -Okay, yes. | -那么 是谁不支持你来着? -好吧 是的 -你是我的英雄 -是啊 |
[30:24] | – You’re my hero. -Yeah, yeah, yeah. | |
[30:40] | It looks deserted. | 看起来好像没人住了 |
[30:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:48] | Let’s do this thing. | 我们动手吧 |
[30:51] | Wait. Dad, do you see something down there in the gully? | 等等 爸 你有没有看到 沟里好像有什么东西? |
[30:58] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[31:10] | -Maggie? – Whoo! | 麦琪? |
[31:12] | -Mom! -Hi! | -妈! -嗨! |
[31:13] | I escaped! | 我逃出来了! |
[31:14] | Just came to save you! | 就是为了来救你! |
[31:17] | Sweetie! | 甜心! |
[31:19] | Oh, you guys! | 喔 你们俩呀! |
[31:26] | -This is Louise. -Hi. | -这位是路易斯 -嗨 |
[31:27] | She’s been very helpful. | 她帮了很大的忙 |
[31:30] | This is great! | 这样太棒了! |
[31:33] | We’re all together. | 我们一家团聚了 |
[31:35] | And Louise. | 还有路易斯 |
[31:51] | Tell General Grabaston we’ve rendered the Chinese moon base inoperable. | 通知格拉巴斯顿将军 我们已经让中国月球基地无法运作了 |
[31:56] | Destroyed the life-support systems, | 我们摧毁了生命维持系统 |
[31:58] | breached the capsule walls in all pods, | 侵入了所有舱内的隔离墙 |
[32:00] | and released the oxygen as ordered. | 并且按照命令释放了氧气 |
[32:03] | We are returning with their extra stores | 我们带着对方的物资 正在返程的路上 |
[32:05] | and will prepare to receive the scientists as refugees at the US base. | 将做好在美国基地 接收对方科学家难民的准备 |
[32:12] | Oh, shit! | 糟糕! |
[32:14] | Captain Ali? | 阿里上尉? (美国太空部队) |
[32:34] | Now what do we do? | 现在我们该怎么办? |
[32:38] | You have one new message. | 你有一条新留言 |
[32:40] | Uh, sir, I noticed that you escaped, | 将军 我注意到您已经逃跑了 这点很棒 恭喜您 |
[32:42] | which is great. Congrats. | |
[32:44] | I don’t believe you’re a traitor. | 我不认为您是个叛国者 |
[32:46] | No matter, you know, what they’re saying. I don’t wanna worry you, | 无论他们怎么说 我也不想让您担忧 |
[32:49] | but the spacemen are just a little tiny bit fucked. | 但太空士兵们可能 有那么一点点要完蛋了 |
[32:52] | So if you could maybe sneak back and give us a hand, | 所以如果您可以溜回来 帮我们一把的话 |
[32:55] | you know, it’d be great. | 那个…那样最好了 |
[32:56] | But, you know, of course, | 但那个…当然了 |
[32:57] | you’ll probably be court-martialed if you come back, so tough choice. | 如果您回来的话 估计会被军法处置 所以啊 艰难的抉择 |
[33:01] | Ooh. I wouldn’t wanna be in your shoes. | 我可不想落得跟您一样的处境 |
[33:13] | ♪ Bang, bang, shoot ’em up, destiny ♪ | |
[33:20] | ♪ Bang, bang, shoot ’em up to the moon ♪ | |
[33:26] | ♪ Bang, bang, shoot ’em up One, two, three ♪ | |
[33:29] | ♪ One, two, three, four ♪ | |
[33:31] | ♪ I wanted to be a spaceman That’s what I wanted to be ♪ | |
[33:37] | ♪ But now that I am a spaceman Nobody cares about me ♪ | |
[33:43] | ♪ Hey, Mother Earth Won’t’cha bring me back down ♪ | |
[33:46] | ♪ Safely to the sea? ♪ | |
[33:49] | ♪ Around and around and around and around Is all she ever say to me ♪ | |
[33:59] | ♪ I wanted to make a good run I wanted to go to the moon ♪ | |
[34:05] | ♪ I knew that it had to be fun I told ’em to send me real soon ♪ | |
[34:11] | ♪ I wanted to be a spaceman I wanted to be it so bad ♪ | |
[34:17] | ♪ But now that I am a spaceman I’d rather be back on the pad ♪ | |
[34:23] | ♪ Hey, Mother Earth Won’t’cha bring me back down ♪ | |
[34:26] | ♪ Safely to the sea? ♪ | |
[34:29] | ♪ Around and around and around and around Is just a lot of lunacy ♪ | |
[34:35] | ♪ Yeah ♪ | |
[34:38] | ♪ Yeah ♪ | |
[34:39] | ♪ ‘Round and around and Around and around and around ♪ | |
[34:43] | ♪ So bring me back down ♪ | |
[34:45] | ♪ ‘Round and around and Around and around and around ♪ |