时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | This is what Destiny intended | 自进入这星系起 |
[00:02] | from the moment it entered the star system. | 命运号就做好了这样的准备 |
[00:04] | That ship is the best chance we have of getting home. | 那艘飞船是我们回家的最佳机会 |
[00:07] | Are we done? | 玩完了吧 |
[00:09] | We’ll never be done. | 永远没完 |
[00:11] | You shouldn’t have left him on the planet. | 你不该把他丢在那个星球上 |
[00:13] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我自己不清楚吗 |
[00:15] | Everyone thinks we’re safe. | 大家都以为我们安全了 |
[00:16] | They think that they’ll never find us again. | 所有人都以为他们不会再找到我们 |
[00:18] | Why did you take one of our people prisoner? | 你们为什么把我们的人关起来 |
[00:22] | We’re not safe, are we? | 我们还不安全 对吧 |
[00:23] | – They’re coming! – Who’s coming? | -他们来了 -谁来了 |
[00:24] | The Lucian Alliance, they’re coming to take Destiny. | 卢西恩联盟 他们要来夺走命运号 |
[00:27] | There’s only one way this is gonna end if we wait. | 我们再这么等下去的话 就只一种结局 |
[00:29] | I’m not surrendering this ship. | 我是不会交出这艘飞船的 |
[00:31] | Once I’ve changed completely, | 一旦我完全转变 |
[00:33] | the Colonel will see me as a threat. | 上校将视我为威胁 |
[00:35] | Will it be you? | 由你来执行吗 |
[00:36] | I came to ask for your forgiveness. | 我来请求你的宽恕 |
[00:38] | I forgive you, Ronald. | 我原谅你 罗纳德 |
[00:41] | That looks like our shuttle. | 看起来像我们的穿梭机 |
[00:42] | The shuttle was restored to its original condition, | 穿梭机还原到了初始状态 |
[00:45] | better than it was before. | 甚至比原来还好 |
[00:47] | If they can send our people back to us, | 如果他们能把我们的人送回来 |
[00:49] | don’t you think it’s possible they can save our daughter? | 你不觉得他们也可能会救我们的女儿吗 |
[00:51] | I need to know. | 我得知道 |
[00:52] | I know that there were no cabins, | 我知道那没有小木屋 |
[00:54] | certainly no children. | 更别说孩子了 |
[00:56] | Simeon killed the man guarding him, | 西米恩杀了他的守卫 |
[00:59] | then he killed Ginn. | 之后又杀了吉恩 |
[01:00] | Don’t you act like you are the only person aboard this ship | 不要以为这艘船上只有你一个人 |
[01:03] | that has lost someone that they care about. | 失去了自己关心的人 |
[01:13] | Where’s Eli? | 伊莱在哪 |
[01:15] | He hasn’t shown yet. | 他还没来 |
[01:18] | Eli, where are you? | 伊莱 你在哪 |
[01:21] | Eli, you’re needed on the bridge. | 伊莱 你得到舰桥来一趟 |
[01:36] | Thanks. I’m not sure what happened there. | 谢谢 我不知道怎么回事 |
[01:38] | I think I must’ve– | 我以为我… |
[01:38] | Yeah, yeah, very interesting. | 好 好 真有趣 |
[01:44] | Mr. Volker? | 沃克先生怎么回事 |
[01:45] | Sorry, I was running a diagnostic | 抱歉 我在运行一个飞船 |
[01:46] | on the ship’s power distribution network, | 配电网络的诊断程序 |
[01:49] | and I think– | 我想… |
[01:50] | Did you remember to bypass the critical systems? | 你忘了绕过关键系统吗 |
[01:55] | No. | 忘了 |
[01:59] | There we go. | 好了 |
[02:06] | This is interesting. | 这真有意思 |
[02:08] | Looks like Destiny picked up | 命运号好像接收到 |
[02:09] | some sort of remote energy signature. | 一个远程的能量信号 |
[02:11] | Mr. Brody, please don’t make me come over there. | 布罗迪先生 求你别逼我过去 |
[02:17] | Why don’t you be my guest? | 不然你自己来看看 |
[02:27] | So? | 是怎么回事 |
[02:32] | What do you mean “Distant”? | “远距离”是什么意思 |
[02:34] | We’re on a space ship in the middle of nowhere. | 我们在无边宇宙中的一艘飞船上 |
[02:35] | From where I’m sitting, everything is distant. | 在我来看 所有东西离咱们都很远 |
[02:38] | This energy signature, | 这个能量信号 |
[02:39] | it’s come from an area | 是从星门船 |
[02:40] | outside of the course mapped out for us by the seed ships. | 航行路线区域的外围传来的 |
[02:43] | Now, getting there would take a bit of a detour. | 现在要过去得绕点路 |
[02:45] | How much of a detour? | 得绕多少路 |
[02:47] | About a day’s journey in FTL. | 超光速情况下要一天 |
[02:49] | Well, we have any guesses what it could be? | 能猜猜那会是什么吗 |
[02:52] | Could be a potential new power source, | 可能是潜在的新能量源头 |
[02:54] | signs of intelligent life– | 或是智能生物留下的痕迹 |
[02:56] | A big black monolith orbiting a planet? | 亦或是绕着行星飞行的大块黑岩石 |
[02:59] | Sorry. Overslept. | 抱歉 睡过了 |
[03:01] | There’s no way of telling, | 现在没有办法解释 |
[03:02] | which is precisely why we should investigate. | 所以值得我们去调查一下 |
[03:04] | Whatever happened to “Destiny has a mission” | 现在怎么不说”命运号有使命” |
[03:07] | and “We’re all on board and moving forward”? | 和”我们必须一起向前进”这类话了 |
[03:09] | This isn’t forward. This is sideways. | 这不是向前 这可是绕路 |
[03:10] | We haven’t abandoned the mission, Mr. Brody, | 我们不是放弃使命 布罗迪先生 |
[03:12] | merely delaying it. | 只是推迟而已 |
[03:14] | But Lisa’s right. | 但是莉萨是对的 |
[03:15] | This energy signature could be indicative of intelligent life. | 这个能量信号可能是智能生物留下的痕迹 |
[03:18] | Best-case scenario, in my opinion. | 我认为那是最好的情况 |
[03:21] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[03:24] | Do I have to remind everyone what happened | 还要我再提醒大家咱们上次 |
[03:26] | the last time we encountered an alien life form? | 遭遇外星人发生了什么事吗 |
[03:29] | Or the time before that? | 或是上上次 |
[03:31] | Yeah, but you can’t judge a neighborhood | 你说的没错 但不能因为个别情况 |
[03:33] | by a bunch of bad neighbors. | 就以偏概全 |
[03:34] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑呢 |
[03:35] | That’s exactly how you judge a neighborhood. | 你就是这么以偏概全的 |
[03:37] | Look, it’s possible that whatever’s out there could be of | 听着 不管那是什么 都可能 |
[03:39] | great benefit to both ourselves and Destiny’s mission. | 对我们和命运号的使命有帮助 |
[03:46] | Okay, check it out. | 好吧 去调查看看 |
[03:48] | Let’s plot a new course. | 设定一个新航线 |
[03:57] | How do you do that? | 告诉我要怎么做 |
[04:00] | Okay, let’s get Chloe up here. | 好的 先把克洛伊叫过来 |
[04:01] | She can make the necessary calculations. | 她会做一些必要的运算 |
[04:25] | I tried radioing you. | 我刚才敲过门 |
[04:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:28] | Sorry, I had my music on. | 抱歉 我刚才在听音乐 |
[04:30] | We’re about to drop out of FTL. | 我们要跳出超光速了 |
[04:32] | Ah, okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[04:56] | Is that..? | 那是… |
[04:57] | Ships, | 飞船 |
[04:58] | or what’s left of them. | 还是残骸 |
[05:01] | That is one hell of a battlefield. | 真是一个惨烈的战场啊 |
[05:05] | Was a battlefield. | 曾是个战场 |
[05:07] | Now it’s a graveyard. | 现在是个坟场了 |
[05:25] | So..? | 那么… |
[05:27] | Uh, turns out the energy signature Destiny locked onto | 命运号发现的能量信号 |
[05:30] | was the clustered radiation pockets of the various ships. | 原来来自于众多飞船残骸放出的辐射 |
[05:34] | It looks like at least one of them is familiar to us. | 看起来至少有一艘飞船是我们所熟悉的 |
[05:38] | That’s the same type of ship | 这跟几周前你和拉什博士 |
[05:39] | you and Dr. Rush explored a couple weeks back. | 探索的飞船是同一类型的 |
[05:42] | Yeah, from the looks of things, | 对 从外部看来 |
[05:43] | they came out the losers in this fight. | 它们打败仗逃了出来 |
[05:45] | I’m having Destiny’s computer run a program | 我用命运号的电脑运行一个 |
[05:47] | that’ll plot back some of these dispersion patterns. | 能根据这些飞船的分散模式还原当时场景的程序 |
[05:49] | Hopefully then we’ll get a better idea | 希望我们能弄明白 |
[05:50] | of what’s going on here. | 这发生了什么事 |
[05:51] | In the meantime– | 同时… |
[05:52] | Well, in the meantime, Colonel, we’ve come a long way. | 同时 上校 既然我们大老远来了 |
[05:54] | It seems a shame to leave empty-handed. | 空手离开似乎有点可惜 |
[05:56] | I suggest a bit of cautious exploration. | 我建议出去谨慎地探索一下 |
[05:59] | Mr. Brody, maybe you’d do the honors this time. | 布罗迪先生 这次可以让你大展身手了 |
[06:07] | It’s like a space junkyard. | 看起来像是太空垃圾场 |
[06:09] | Ships, hundreds of them | 飞船 几百艘飞船的 |
[06:12] | scattered in pieces as far as the eye can see. | 碎片遍布视野所及之处 |
[06:14] | It’s… | 这… |
[06:16] | It’s damn creepy. | 这太诡异了 |
[06:19] | Well, anyway, | 不管怎么说 |
[06:20] | I just thought I’d let you know what’s going on. | 我觉得应该把所有进展都告诉你 |
[06:25] | What’s the matter? | 你怎么了 |
[06:27] | I already told you, | 我告诉过你了 |
[06:30] | visiting me is a waste of time. | 过来看我只是浪费时间 |
[06:32] | I don’t want you | 我不希望你 |
[06:33] | putting your life on hold | 把生命浪费在 |
[06:34] | just so you can come here and watch me disappear. | 来这里看着我逐渐消失上 |
[06:38] | Disappear? Chloe… | 消失 克洛伊… |
[06:40] | It’s spreading faster now. | 它现在蔓延得更快了 |
[06:46] | I’ve tried to fight it, | 我试过跟它抗衡 |
[06:49] | control it, | 控制它 |
[06:51] | but it’s stronger than me. | 但它比我强大 |
[06:54] | Sooner or later, I’m going to stop being me | 早晚 我都会失去自我 |
[06:56] | and become something else, | 以别的方式存在 |
[06:58] | something dangerous | 这种存在是危险的 |
[07:00] | that won’t be allowed to stay on the ship. | 是不能留在这艘飞船上的 |
[07:02] | I won’t let that happen. | 我不会让这样的事情发生 |
[07:05] | There’s nothing you can do to stop it. | 你根本无力阻止 |
[07:09] | The best we can do | 现在最好是 |
[07:10] | is make use of me while I’m still me. | 在我还是我自己时好好利用我 |
[07:12] | Will you stop talking like this? | 你能不能别再这么说了 |
[07:13] | Why, Matt? | 为什么 马特 |
[07:15] | Why deny the inevitable? | 为什么要否认不可避免的事情 |
[07:16] | Because it is not inevitable. | 因为这不是不可避免的 |
[07:19] | Of course it is, | 这当然是 |
[07:21] | and deep down, you know it. | 在你内心深处 你清楚地知道 |
[07:25] | You’ve already started pulling away. | 你早已开始远离我了 |
[07:29] | When was the last time | 我们上一次 |
[07:30] | we spent the night together? | 一起过夜是什么时候 |
[07:37] | You see? | 看吧 |
[07:40] | You know it’s true. | 你明知这是真的 |
[07:42] | Lt. Scott? | 斯考特中尉 |
[07:46] | Lt. Scott… | 斯考特中尉… |
[07:49] | Sir. | 长官 |
[07:50] | I need you to suit up and meet us at the shuttle. | 你穿好装备来穿梭机见我 |
[07:54] | Right away. | 马上就到 |
[08:04] | This conversation isn’t over. | 我们以后再谈 |
[08:27] | They need me on the bridge. | 他们让我去舰桥 |
[08:28] | Oh, Dr. Rush says he could spare you. | 拉什博士说你可以不用去 |
[08:34] | He did? | 是吗 |
[08:39] | I’ll save you the trouble. | 我可以帮你省掉些麻烦 |
[08:41] | I’m not crazy, | 我没疯 |
[08:43] | which is pretty darn impressive, all things considered. | 从各方面考虑 这一切都令人叹为观止 |
[08:46] | I went from living at home with my mom | 我离开跟母亲一起生活的家 |
[08:48] | to being stranded on a spaceship | 困在这个离地球几十亿光年的 |
[08:49] | billions of light years from Earth, | 宇宙飞船上 |
[08:52] | and screw The Last Starfighter, | 去他的星空战士 |
[08:54] | because all those hours playing halo | 我玩光环游戏时 |
[08:56] | didn’t prepare me for this. | 可没料想到这个 |
[08:57] | No one was prepared for this. | 大家都没经过心理准备 |
[09:00] | Everyone else had some sort of training, | 其他人多少受过点训练 |
[09:04] | but, hey, | 但是 |
[09:06] | I’ve come a long way in my 10 months. | 这十个月来我经历了够多了 |
[09:13] | I’ve fought space battles, | 参与太空战 |
[09:16] | survived deadly radiation, | 从致命辐射中脱险 |
[09:19] | time-traveled. | 时空旅行 |
[09:20] | Sort of. | 之类的 |
[09:21] | I’m still trying to figure that one out– | 我还再想应该怎么描述 |
[09:23] | I don’t think you’re crazy. | 我没觉得你疯了 |
[09:25] | Well, at least, no crazier than the rest of us. | 至少 跟其他人都差不多吧 |
[09:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:31] | Okay, then. Good chat. | 好吧 那 那就聊好了 |
[09:32] | This isn’t a psych eval, Eli. | 这不是心理评估 伊莱 |
[09:34] | This is just two friends talking. | 只不过是朋友间的对话 |
[09:38] | You have been | 你最近 |
[09:39] | a little distracted lately, | 有一点失常 |
[09:40] | and that has some of us worried. | 我们很担心你 |
[09:44] | You guys are worried because I’m a little distracted? | 你们担心我 因为我有点失常 |
[09:47] | We’re worried because, given the recent events, | 我们担心你是因为 就最近的事件来看 |
[09:50] | you should be a hell of a lot more | 你不应该只是有点失常 |
[09:53] | than just a little distracted. | 而应该严重得多 |
[10:00] | The memorial video you put together | 你为莱利中士剪辑的 |
[10:02] | for Sergeant Riley, | 纪念视频 |
[10:04] | it was very moving. | 很感人 |
[10:09] | You know what’s weird? | 你知道奇怪的是什么吗 |
[10:12] | Sometimes I’ll forget that he’s gone. | 有时候我会忘了他已经不在了 |
[10:17] | I’ll actually walk into the gate room, | 事实上当我走进门室 |
[10:20] | and turn my head, | 回头 |
[10:21] | and then, for a split second, | 然后 一瞬间 |
[10:24] | I’ll wonder where the hell he is, | 我会想他去哪儿了 |
[10:27] | and then I remember. | 然后我想起来了 |
[10:30] | He was a very important part of your life here. | 他是你这儿的生活中很重要的一部分 |
[10:33] | When your whole world collapses down | 当你的整个世界分崩离析 |
[10:37] | to less than a hundred people in a confined space, | 变成一个封闭空间里那不到一百个人 |
[10:39] | it all becomes | 一切 |
[10:41] | important to you, Camile. | 都会变得很重要 卡米尔 |
[10:43] | Riley was part of this ship, | 莱利是这艘船的一部分 |
[10:46] | and losing him, | 失去了他 |
[10:48] | it wasn’t just– it wasn’t just sad. | 不仅仅 不仅仅是悲伤这么简单 |
[10:50] | It was wrong. | 这不公平 |
[10:53] | What about losing Ginn? | 那失去了吉恩呢 |
[11:06] | So, when did you finish | 你是什么时候 |
[11:08] | fixing the third suit? | 修好第三套装备的 |
[11:09] | Yesterday. It’s perfectly safe. | 昨天 相当安全 |
[11:12] | All right, wait, well, then, | 好吧 等等 那么 |
[11:13] | how come I’m wearing it, and you’re not? | 为什么是我穿着 而不是你 |
[11:15] | Easier to fix if something goes wrong, | 如果出了故障我更容易修理 |
[11:19] | which it won’t, | 但它不会的 |
[11:20] | in all likelihood. | 没有这个可能性 |
[11:30] | All right, Colonel, we are good to go. | 好了 上校 我们可以出发了 |
[11:32] | All right. | 好 |
[11:33] | Take her out. | 带她出去 |
[11:35] | Have a look around. | 转上一转 |
[11:43] | Heading out. | 出发 |
[11:44] | Lieutenant, be careful out there. | 中尉 在外小心 |
[11:56] | This is amazing. | 太惊人了 |
[11:58] | I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[12:02] | What, you’re telling me | 怎么 你是想告诉我 |
[12:03] | you’re not the least bit weirded out | 在这其中飞行 |
[12:04] | flying through this? | 你一点都不奇怪 |
[12:05] | Nah. Anything that could hurt us | 不 早就没什么能 |
[12:07] | is long dead and gone,brother. | 伤害我们了 兄弟 |
[12:24] | How goes it, Lieutenant? | 情况怎样 中尉 |
[12:28] | Fine. | 很好 |
[12:30] | We’re coming up on a target of opportunity here. | 我们到了一个看上去还不错的飞船旁边 |
[12:34] | Yeah, we see it. | 嗯 我们也看到了 |
[12:36] | Looks more or less intact. | 看上去还算完整 |
[12:38] | Picking up faint EM readings. | 接收到了微弱的电磁波 |
[12:40] | We’ve got an access point on the ship’s left side. | 飞船左侧有一个入口 |
[12:42] | Should we check it out? | 我们要去检查一下吗 |
[12:47] | Sir? | 长官 |
[12:54] | You’re good to go, Lieutenant. | 去吧 中尉 |
[12:55] | Yes, sir. | 明白 |
[12:57] | All right, let’s do this. | 开工吧 |
[13:00] | Sorry I’m late! | 抱歉 来晚了 |
[13:02] | No, you’re just in time. | 来得早不如来得巧 |
[13:05] | Engaging reverse thrusters. | 反向推动器开启 |
[13:19] | All right, this is as close as we’re going to get. | 好了 不能靠得再近了 |
[13:23] | Hats on, gentlemen. | 头盔 先生们 |
[14:00] | Let’s go explore. | 探险去了 |
[14:12] | I’ll see you on the other side. | 我们对面见 |
[14:34] | I’m on board. | 我到了 |
[15:06] | I’m ready for you. | 准备好了 |
[15:18] | On my way. | 马上就来 |
[15:19] | Come on, I’ve got you. | 来吧 有我呢 |
[15:29] | Mr. Brody’s en route. | 布罗迪先生出舱 |
[15:52] | We’re both on board. | 我们两个都登上飞船了 |
[15:55] | Have a look around, | 四周看看 |
[15:56] | see if there’s anything you can salvage. | 看有没有能回收利用的东西 |
[16:02] | This way. | 这边走 |
[16:09] | Hey, and, uh, watch your asses over there, okay? | 在那边小心点儿 |
[16:15] | Just do me a favor and don’t touch anything. | 就当帮我个忙 什么都别碰 |
[16:18] | If you see something you want to investigate, | 要是看见什么想研究的东西 |
[16:20] | just let me look at it first. | 先让我看看 |
[16:26] | Wow, what did I just say? | 我刚怎么说的 |
[16:29] | Door panel’s dead. | 门控坏了 |
[16:31] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[16:37] | Here. | 给 |
[16:43] | That’s it, just… use the shoulder. | 没错 肩膀用力 |
[16:46] | You might want to move up | 往上边抓一点 |
[16:47] | so you can get a little more leverage. | 就能发挥杠杆作用 |
[16:49] | Do you want to help? | 你想帮点忙吗 |
[16:51] | Okay. | 可以 |
[16:52] | All right, then just shut up and let me work, okay? | 好 那就把嘴闭上让我好好干活 行吗 |
[16:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:01] | Come on, come on, come on! | 快 快 快 |
[17:29] | I, uh, brought you some lunch. | 我给你带来点儿午饭 |
[17:35] | Great. | 太好了 |
[17:36] | Sitting around in this room all day | 整天坐在这里 |
[17:38] | really works up an appetite. | 胃口还真不错 |
[17:39] | Well, you can hardly blame the Colonel | 看看西米恩做的好事 |
[17:41] | for confining you to quarters | 你也不能怪上校 |
[17:42] | after what happened with Simeon. | 把你关在房间里 |
[17:44] | I understand, | 我明白 |
[17:45] | but you have to realize that Simeon was unstable. | 但你也得明白 西米恩很不稳定 |
[17:47] | And you knew, but you didn’t tell us. | 你也知道 但你没告诉我们 |
[17:49] | Well, I thought I could control him. | 我本以为能控制他 |
[17:53] | But you couldn’t. | 但你没有 |
[17:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:59] | I haven’t seen you in a while. | 有日子没见到你了 |
[18:05] | I wanted to come by, I’ve just… | 我想过来看你的 但我… |
[18:07] | been busy. | 太忙了 |
[18:13] | Your people, | 你们的人 |
[18:15] | the ones who came back from the planet, | 从行星回来的那几个人 |
[18:18] | they didn’t have your child? | 把你的孩子带回来了吗 |
[18:20] | No. | 没有 |
[18:22] | I was wrong about that. | 我想错了 |
[18:24] | I was misled. | 我被误导了 |
[18:27] | Possibly. | 或许是 |
[18:29] | There’s no other explanation for it. | 没别的解释了 |
[18:31] | This ship has demonstrated the ability | 只能说命运号已经被证明 |
[18:33] | to mess with people’s minds. | 有干扰船员意识的能力 |
[18:37] | In my case, | 就我来说 |
[18:38] | I guess it was trying to protect me. | 我猜命运号是想保护我 |
[18:46] | I should get back to the infirmary. | 我得回医务室了 |
[18:57] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[18:59] | I’m not sure. | 没看清楚 |
[19:03] | Talk to me. What’s your situation, Sergeant? | 汇报情况 中士 |
[19:06] | Dark, | 黑暗 |
[19:08] | and real quiet. | 非常安静 |
[19:15] | Too quiet. | 太静了 |
[19:27] | Colonel, this is T.J.. | 上校 我是TJ |
[19:30] | Go ahead. | 请讲 |
[19:31] | I’ve just seen some movement | 刚才我在飞船残骸方向 |
[19:33] | in the debris field. | 看到有动静 |
[19:34] | What kind of movement? | 什么动静 |
[19:36] | To be honest, I’m not sure. | 说实话 我没看清楚 |
[19:37] | It happened so fast– | 太快了 |
[19:38] | I just thought I should report it. | 我只是觉得应该汇报一下 |
[19:40] | All right, thanks for that. | 好 谢谢 |
[19:46] | What the hell was that? | 又是什么动静 |
[19:47] | It’s Destiny letting us know | 命运号告诉我们 |
[19:48] | it finished assembling the simulation. | 模拟已经完成了 |
[19:51] | Either that, or pie’s done. | 不然的话 就是派熟了 |
[19:57] | Nope, simulation. | 没错 模拟完成 |
[20:02] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[20:24] | What are those leftover pieces? | 剩下的那些是什么东西 |
[20:26] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[20:32] | Oh, no. W-we’ve got to get out of here. | 不 我们得赶快离开这儿 |
[20:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:35] | Two sides battle. | 双方交战 |
[20:36] | These guys, they’re destroyed, | 甲方 被摧毁了 |
[20:38] | b-but these guys, they just go dark. | 但乙方 只是沉寂下来了 |
[20:41] | They’re not disabled or damaged. | 并没有被停用或者摧毁 |
[20:43] | They’re dormant. | 只是休眠而已 |
[20:50] | Lieutenant, I need you to fall back to the Destiny. | 中尉 我命令你们立刻返回命运号 |
[20:54] | But Sergeant Greer and Brody just boarded the wreck, sir. | 但格瑞中士和布罗迪刚刚进入残骸 长官 |
[20:57] | I need you to get them out of there immediately. | 你得立刻把他们弄出来 |
[20:59] | You may be in danger. | 你们或许会有危险 |
[21:00] | Yes, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[21:01] | Greer, did you get that? | 格瑞 你收到了吗 |
[21:03] | We’re on our way. | 在返回的路上了 |
[21:09] | What in the hell? | 什么东西 |
[21:12] | Come again, Lieutenant? | 再讲一遍 中尉 |
[21:13] | I think I just saw something. | 我好像刚看到了什么东西 |
[21:15] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[21:17] | I’m not sure. | 不清楚 |
[21:27] | Colonel, | 上校 |
[21:28] | this is Camile. | 我是卡米尔 |
[21:29] | We’re not alone out here. | 这里不仅我们一艘飞船 |
[21:40] | Sir, you have potential hostiles en route! | 长官 有潜在敌人向你逼近 |
[21:50] | Shields to full. | 启动防护罩 |
[21:51] | Ready weapons. | 武器准备 |
[21:52] | Fire only on my command. | 听我指令 |
[21:57] | Eli, I want you to broadcast a message. | 伊莱 我要你传送一条讯息 |
[22:00] | In ancient? | 用古人的语言吗 |
[22:00] | Ancient, English, bat signal, whatever else you’ve got. | 古人语 英语 蝙蝠侠信号 有什么用什么 |
[22:03] | Tell them we are not a threat. | 告诉他们我们没有威胁 |
[22:05] | Greer, I need you guys back here now! | 格瑞 你们两个马上回来 |
[22:27] | I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 |
[22:29] | Tamara! | 塔玛拉 |
[22:31] | Let me help. | 让我也尽一份力 |
[22:38] | They’re closing. | 他们正在接近 |
[22:44] | Hey, we have more monitors. | 一下子多了这么多显示屏 |
[23:00] | Come on, come on! | 快点 快点 |
[23:02] | Go. | 快走 |
[23:09] | Start ‘er up! | 启动穿梭机 |
[23:18] | Shields are up. | 防护罩已启动 |
[23:19] | Any response from our message? | 发的讯息有回应吗 |
[23:21] | None. | 没 |
[23:37] | Move it! Let’s go! | 动起来 快点 |
[23:39] | Return fire. | 反击 |
[23:55] | We have a breach in one of the unoccupied sections. | 未开发区遭遇攻击受损 |
[23:58] | I’m sealing it now. | 我先把那部分封锁 |
[24:02] | Good to go? | 可以走了吗 |
[24:03] | We’re good. We’re good. | 没问题 可以了 |
[24:05] | All right. | 很好 |
[24:08] | Okay, here we go! | 那走吧 |
[24:12] | Shields are weakening. | 防护罩被削弱了 |
[24:15] | Transfer power from weapons. | 从武器系统转移能量 |
[24:17] | We have multiple overloads! | 系统遭遇多重超载 |
[24:18] | Re-route, re-route! | 变更航线 变更航线 |
[24:23] | We have to jump. | 我们得跳进超光速 |
[24:24] | The shuttle’s not back yet. | 穿梭机还没回来 |
[24:25] | We cannot afford to wait. | 可我们等不起啊 |
[24:26] | Mr. Volker– | 沃克先生 |
[24:27] | We are not going anywhere! | 我们哪儿都不去 |
[24:32] | Let’s go, let’s go! This way! | 快点 快点 这边 |
[24:34] | Move, keep moving! This way! Go, go! | 动起来 这边走 快 快 |
[24:39] | Keep your eyes open. | 保持警惕 |
[24:48] | 2:00. Right there. See him? | 两点钟方向 那边 看到了吗 |
[24:49] | I see him, I see him! | 看到了 看到了 |
[25:02] | All right, we are on board! | 好 我们回来了 |
[25:07] | All right, get us out of here. | 现在可以走了 |
[25:11] | It’s not working. | 系统没反应 |
[25:12] | FTL engines are off-line. | 超光速引擎熄火了 |
[25:13] | They must have taken a hit. | 肯定是被击中了 |
[25:15] | How long till we get them back? | 要多长时间能修好 |
[25:17] | Shields are weakening, and we’ve got some weapons down. | 防护罩还在被削弱 部分武器失效 |
[25:19] | Several areas of the ship have gone dark. | 飞船部分区域失去能源 |
[25:21] | It’s just a matter of time before the shields fail. | 这样下去防护罩肯定要彻底失效 |
[25:23] | All we have are sublight engines. | 目前只有亚光速引擎可用 |
[25:24] | We’ll never outrun them. | 这样肯定跑不掉的 |
[25:25] | We’re going to have to try. | 无论怎样也要试试 |
[25:33] | A ship just dropped out of FTL. | 有一艘飞船刚跳出超光速 |
[25:41] | It’s a seed ship. | 是一艘星门船 |
[25:42] | Destiny, this is Telford. | 命运号 特尔福德呼叫 |
[25:45] | David, how the hell–? | 大卫 你怎么会… |
[25:46] | No time for that now. I need you to follow us. | 没时间解释 你得跟上我们 |
[25:48] | Where the hell are we going? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[25:50] | It’s on the move. | 星门船开走了 |
[25:51] | Where are they going? | 他们要去哪儿 |
[25:51] | Directly towards the star. | 恒星方向 |
[25:55] | Let’s follow them. | 跟着他们吧 |
[25:56] | Divert all remaining power to the shields. | 所有剩余能量转移给防护罩 |
[26:06] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[26:55] | We’re coming through the other side. | 我们正穿越到恒星另一侧 |
[27:16] | That bought us some time, | 这为我们争取了些时间 |
[27:17] | but we only have as long as it takes them | 可等他们绕过恒星 |
[27:18] | to get around the star. | 还会追上我们 |
[27:21] | Hey, you’re welcome. | 不客气啊 |
[27:24] | Let’s dock. | 飞船对接吧 |
[27:25] | I’ve got a hell of a story to tell you, | 我有很多事情要跟你们说 |
[27:27] | and not much time to tell it. | 不过没多少时间讲 |
[27:46] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 |
[27:49] | Well, this is pretty damn impressive. | 这地方太他妈酷了 |
[27:51] | Not as impressive as flying a seed ship to our rescue. | 赶不上你开着星门船救我们酷 |
[27:55] | Yeah, well, I had plenty of help with that one. | 这个嘛 我也得到了不少帮助 |
[27:58] | The aliens we encountered while exploring it, | 上次在星门船上遭遇的外星人 |
[28:01] | turns out they weren’t hostile after all, | 根本就没有敌意 |
[28:04] | just… desperate. | 只是…太过绝望 |
[28:09] | After Destiny disconnected | 命运号取消对接 |
[28:10] | and made the jump to FTL, | 跳进超光速以后 |
[28:11] | I figured I was a goner. | 我以为我死定了 |
[28:13] | I was surrounded. | 当时我被包围了 |
[28:14] | They had me at their mercy. | 性命握在他们的股掌之中 |
[28:16] | But they ended up being friendly? | 可最后还是对你表示友好了吗 |
[28:19] | Well, I wouldn’t go so far as to call them “Friendly”, | 我倒不敢说他们”友好” |
[28:21] | but, uh, | 只是 |
[28:22] | they weren’t exactly interested in harming me either. | 他们对弄死我也没什么兴趣 |
[28:25] | They were… | 他们… |
[28:28] | Curious. | 很好奇 |
[28:31] | I tried communicating with them, | 我试着跟他们交流 |
[28:32] | but that was next to impossible. | 但那也是不可能完成的任务 |
[28:33] | I mean, verbally, anyway, | 我是说 语言不通 |
[28:35] | so we found a shortcut. | 最后找到了一个方法 |
[28:37] | Their stasis pods are outfitted with neural stimulators | 他们的休眠舱都配有神经传感器 |
[28:40] | designed to keep their occupants’ brains active | 以保证休眠者的大脑在休眠阶段 |
[28:42] | during extended hibernations, | 保持活跃 |
[28:44] | so when they hooked me up… | 于是他们给我接上神经传感器 |
[28:45] | Well, it’s hard to describe the experience. | 那种经历很难描述 |
[28:49] | It was like watching an entire film library | 就好像用不到一天的时间 |
[28:51] | in less than a day. | 看完一整个视频资料库 |
[28:53] | I saw images, | 我看到了影像 |
[28:55] | thousands of them, most were a blur, | 成千上万张 大多是 |
[28:57] | totally incomprehensible, | 模糊难懂的 |
[28:58] | but others were clearer. | 也有不少比较清楚的 |
[29:00] | And over time, | 看到后面 |
[29:01] | the pieces drifted together, | 零零碎碎凑在一起 |
[29:02] | and I was able to form a basic understanding | 我基本了解了这群外星人 |
[29:04] | of the aliens and their history. | 以及他们的历史 |
[29:06] | They call themselves the Ursini, | 他们自称厄斯尼人 |
[29:09] | and after a while, they began to trust me. | 过了不久 他们开始对我产生信任 |
[29:11] | Eventually, working together, | 最后 经过共同努力 |
[29:12] | we were able to bring the seed ship online. | 我们修复了星门船的系统 |
[29:16] | We’ve been trying to chase you down ever since. | 从那时起我们就追寻你们 |
[29:18] | You’ve been gone for almost a month. | 你离开了差不多一个月 |
[29:20] | What did you do for food and water? | 你吃什么喝什么啊 |
[29:22] | Well, the pods provide basic nutrients to their occupants. | 休眠舱可以提供基本的营养供给 |
[29:25] | I never thought I’d say this, | 有句话我从未想过会说出口 |
[29:27] | but I missed the food here on Destiny. | 我竟然怀念命运号的食物 |
[29:29] | So, wait a minute– | 等等 |
[29:30] | these aliens helped you | 这群外星人帮你 |
[29:32] | out of the goodness of their hearts? | 只是出于好心吗 |
[29:34] | Well, there’s a little more to it than that. | 当然不仅如此 |
[29:37] | They need our help. | 他们也需要我们的帮助 |
[29:42] | The ships that came after us | 追击我们的飞船 |
[29:43] | are automated attack drones. | 都是全自动的无人机 |
[29:45] | Apparently, years ago, Telford’s aliens, | 很明显 多年前特尔福德所说的外星人 |
[29:48] | the Ursini, | 厄斯尼人 |
[29:51] | made the same mistake that we did | 和我们犯了同样的错误 |
[29:52] | and woke them up, | 唤醒了他们 |
[29:52] | and they’ve been fighting them ever since. | 随后他们就开始了与之斗争的生涯 |
[29:55] | When they discovered the seed ship, | 当发现星门船后 |
[29:56] | they boarded it for… | 他们登上了船进行 |
[29:59] | For long-term reconnaissance, | 进行长期侦查 |
[30:00] | hoping it would give them an edge | 希望能够在对抗无人机的斗争中 |
[30:02] | in their war against the drones. | 占据一点优势 |
[30:05] | Their stay onboard was supposed to be temporary, | 他们本应当是暂时呆在船上的 |
[30:07] | but no one ever went back for them. | 但后来再也没人为了他们回去过 |
[30:11] | They were in stasis for who knows how long | 他们在我们到来前 |
[30:12] | before we came around. | 停留了不知多少时间 |
[30:18] | They drained the power away from Destiny | 他们抽尽命运号的能量 |
[30:20] | because they were desperate, | 是因为他们太过绝望 |
[30:21] | just looking for a way home, | 他们只是想找一条回家的路 |
[30:23] | and now, even though they finally have a way back, | 而现在 即使他们最终找到了这个办法 |
[30:26] | they’re afraid to make contact | 他们也一直不敢通信联络 |
[30:29] | until they’re sure that the drone threat is over, | 除非确定无人机的威胁已经过去 |
[30:31] | which is where we come in. | 也就是我们的到来 |
[30:34] | We can’t trust them. | 我们不能相信他们 |
[30:40] | Our FTL engines are off-line. | 我们的超光速引擎出了问题 |
[30:41] | We really don’t have much of a choice. | 我们的确没什么选择 |
[30:46] | So, what are we going to do, then? | 那我们要怎么做 |
[30:49] | That’s… That’s still being discussed. | 这个 这个还在讨论之中 |
[30:52] | You know, it’s only a matter of time | 你们知道 无人机绕开那颗行星 |
[30:53] | before the drones circumvent that star and find us, | 并且找到我们 这只是时间问题 |
[30:56] | and with the FTL engines still off-line, we’re sitting ducks. | 超光速引擎又出了问题 我们现在是待宰羔羊 |
[30:59] | Well, maybe not. Maybe there’s a way out of this. | 不一定 或许有办法 |
[31:02] | We help the Ursini defeat the drones. | 我们帮助厄斯尼人对抗无人机 |
[31:04] | We barely survived our first encounter with those things. | 我们第一次遭遇这些外星人时差点命都没保住 |
[31:07] | That’s just because we were going about it the wrong way. | 那是因为我们用错误的方式对待这事 |
[31:09] | According to Telford, | 按照特尔福德的意思 |
[31:11] | the drones are controlled by a command ship. | 无人机由一艘指挥飞舰控制 |
[31:13] | Now, we take out that command ship, | 现在 只要我们除掉指挥飞舰 |
[31:14] | we cripple the drones. | 我们就毁了无人机 |
[31:16] | Simple as that? | 这么简单 |
[31:17] | Well, I doubt it’ll be simple. | 我怀疑是不是这么简单 |
[31:18] | I’m hoping for a step up from impossible. | 我希望能从绝望中寻找希望 |
[31:21] | Do we know where this command ship is located? | 我们知道这个指挥飞舰的具体位置吗 |
[31:25] | They do. | 他们知道 |
[31:26] | It’s out of sub-light range. | 这超出了亚光速范围 |
[31:27] | We would have to make the jump. | 我们必须跳跃 |
[31:29] | And have you explained | 你是否已经解释过 |
[31:29] | that our jumping capabilities have been compromised? | 我们飞船的跳跃能力不够了 |
[31:32] | Telford has made them aware of the situation. | 特尔福德让他们知道了这个状况 |
[31:34] | They’ve offered to give us a lift. | 他们已被请来帮我们 |
[31:36] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[31:37] | They engage their FTL drives while we’re docked, | 对接完成后他们启动他们的超光速引擎 |
[31:40] | and we jump with them. | 我们与他们一起跳跃 |
[31:41] | That’s possible? | 这可能吗 |
[31:42] | Theoretically, yes. | 理论上是可以的 |
[31:45] | “Theoretically.” | “理论上” |
[31:46] | There’s always a risk | 脱离光速这么短时间 |
[31:48] | when you attempt a jump so soon after a drop-out, | 就尝试跳跃总是有风险的 |
[31:50] | but assuming it works, | 但假设成功了 |
[31:52] | first they take us someplace safe, | 首先他们带我们去某个安全的地方 |
[31:55] | then we play for time, | 然后我们拖时间 |
[31:56] | delay them long enough | 拖延足够的时间 |
[31:57] | till we can get our own FTL engines back online. | 直到我们自己的超光速引擎恢复正常 |
[32:01] | Double-cross them, you mean? | 你的意思是 欺骗他们 |
[32:02] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:03] | No, we can’t do that. | 不 我们不能这么做 |
[32:05] | If they have offered to help us– | 如果他们答应了来帮助我们 |
[32:07] | it’s a fantastic opportunity | 这是一个绝佳的 |
[32:08] | to take advantage of their generosity, yes. | 利用他们慷慨的机会 没错 |
[32:11] | That’s not a good idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[32:12] | Why not? | 为什么不是 |
[32:13] | I mean, at that point, | 我是说 在那个时候 |
[32:14] | they’re in no position to harm us. | 他们根本不可能伤害我们 |
[32:16] | No, but in case you’ve forgotten, | 不对 提醒你一下 |
[32:18] | they still hold the key to us dialing Earth. | 他们还掌握着我们拨号地球的关键 |
[32:27] | Where are Park and Brody? | 朴和布罗迪在哪里 |
[32:30] | Effecting repairs | 在完成 |
[32:31] | on some of the damaged systems. | 一些被损系统的修复工作 |
[32:40] | And what are you doing? | 那你在干什么 |
[32:43] | Monitoring the ship’s power levels. | 监控飞船能量级别 |
[32:46] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[32:48] | Well, it might interest you to know | 你可能会对这个感兴趣 |
[32:49] | that you’re bleeding energy from | 那就是你正在从一个 |
[32:51] | one of the weapons platforms. | 武器平台压取能量 |
[32:54] | Shoot. | 该死 |
[32:58] | Here. | 这里 |
[33:08] | Go and help Park and Brody. | 去帮一下朴和布罗迪 |
[33:11] | Well, I’m in the middle of the… | 我正在… |
[33:12] | Go. | 去 |
[33:15] | Maybe I’ll go… | 还是我去… |
[33:17] | Help Park and Brody. | 去帮朴和布罗迪 |
[33:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:20] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[33:23] | No. | 没有 |
[33:24] | It’s a minor oversight, | 这是个小疏忽 |
[33:25] | one of many as of late, | 这只是个迟到的疏忽之一 |
[33:28] | but you haven’t screwed up. | 但你还没有搞砸 |
[33:30] | Not yet, anyway. | 目前还没有 |
[33:32] | I’m sure with your present attitude, | 我敢肯定照你现在的态度 |
[33:34] | it’s only a matter of time. | 搞砸只是时间问题 |
[33:35] | Yeah, you know, I get it. | 是的 我知道了 |
[33:37] | People are depending on the boy genius. | 大家在指望一个天才男孩 |
[33:40] | I can’t let them down. | 我不能让他们失望 |
[33:41] | And yet, despite all that genius, | 然而 除去天赋能力外 |
[33:43] | you couldn’t save the life of the woman you loved. | 你都不能留住自己所爱的女人的性命 |
[33:51] | What? | 你说什么 |
[33:53] | Someone bigger and stronger came along, | 一个更强更壮的人 |
[33:54] | took her away from you, | 将她从你身边带走 |
[33:55] | and there wasn’t a thing you could do about it. | 然而对此你却无能为力 |
[33:58] | I’m sure you were | 我确信你 |
[33:59] | so blinded by rage you even imagined getting revenge | 被愤怒蒙蔽了双眼以致于不断想象 |
[34:03] | on the guy that killed her, | 在杀害了她的那个人身上复仇 |
[34:05] | beating the bully at his own game. | 将计就计惩治那个暴徒 |
[34:08] | Even if you had, | 而即使你做到了 |
[34:09] | it wouldn’t have changed a damn thing. | 这也是什么都改变不了的 |
[34:12] | You’d still be getting up in the morning, | 你依然在每天早晨醒来 |
[34:14] | she’d still be dead. | 而她已然死去 |
[34:18] | I’m out of here. | 我走了 |
[34:21] | You know, we grow up taught to believe | 你知道 我们从小被教育说 |
[34:22] | that everyone’s equal, | 人人生而平等 |
[34:25] | that you’re no better than anyone else. | 你不比任何一个人强 |
[34:28] | Of course that’s a lie. | 这当然是个谎言 |
[34:31] | Some are better than others, | 有些人就是比别人强 |
[34:32] | and it’s those who recognize what makes them better | 而正是那些意识到什么能够使他们变强 |
[34:36] | and learn to exploit that who succeed. | 并且学习开拓之的人成功了 |
[34:43] | You’ve got so much potential, Eli. | 伊莱 你是这么有天赋的人 |
[34:45] | You’re capable of success | 你有足够的能力 |
[34:48] | beyond your wildest dreams, | 去取得自己都难以想象的成功 |
[34:49] | but the only way that you can achieve that, | 但是唯一能取得成功的办法 |
[34:52] | you’ve got to make sure you don’t get beaten down. | 就是你得保证自己不会被打倒 |
[34:56] | You can’t give up, | 你不能放弃 |
[34:58] | not now you’re so close. | 尤其是现在你已经这么接近成功了 |
[35:02] | Am I interrupting something? | 我打扰到你们了吗 |
[35:05] | Telford communicated with the Ursini | 特尔福德和厄斯尼人沟通过了 |
[35:07] | and is on his way back from the seed ship. | 正从星门船回来的路上 |
[35:09] | Looks like we’ve got ourselves a deal. | 看起来我们达成协议了 |
[35:21] | All right, let’s let them know we’re ready. | 好吧 让他们知道我们准备好了 |
[35:26] | So this should work, in principle. | 所以理论上看是行得通的 |
[35:30] | It’s really no different | 和命运号带着穿梭机 |
[35:30] | than when the shuttle jumps into FTL with Destiny. | 进行超光速跳跃真的没什么区别 |
[35:32] | Except that the shuttle is massively smaller than Destiny, | 除了特别设计成比命运号 |
[35:35] | and designed to do that, | 小得多的穿梭机 |
[35:36] | while we’re three times the size of the seed ship, | 而我们却是星门船的三倍大 |
[35:38] | and just hoping for the best. | 这还是最保守的估计 |
[35:39] | There’s also the fact that we’re attempting to jump | 而且我们是在试图跳进 |
[35:41] | in the three-hour danger window. | 一个三小时的危险窗口 |
[35:44] | But what’s the worst that can happen? | 但是还能坏到哪去呢 |
[35:46] | It doesn’t work. | 这行不通 |
[35:48] | Hell no. | 当然不是 |
[35:49] | It actually does work, and at some point we detach, | 能行得通 然后在某刻我们就会被分离 |
[35:51] | and the ship’s million-year-old | 然后这飞船万年不坏的构造 |
[35:52] | structural integrity gives, | 就会崩溃 |
[35:54] | and we end up vaporized. | 而我们将化为灰烬 |
[35:55] | That’s the worst that can happen. | 这才是最坏的情况 |
[35:59] | Are you guys done? | 你们说完了吗 |
[36:03] | Less than a minute before we jump. | 不到一分钟后进行跳跃 |
[36:06] | Here we go. | 去准备吧 |
[36:09] | We are about to attempt the coupled jump into FTL. | 我们要进行一次联合超光速跳跃 |
[36:12] | In approximately four hours, | 大约需要四个小时 |
[36:14] | we will drop out to a safer area. | 我们会在安全区域跳出 |
[36:18] | Once there, | 到达后 |
[36:19] | we’ll have time to effect any necessary repairs | 我们将有时间进行必要的修补 |
[36:23] | before launching the attack on the command ship. | 然后对敌方的指挥飞舰发动攻击 |
[36:28] | Counting down | 倒计时 |
[36:29] | from three… | 三 |
[36:32] | Two… | 二 |
[36:34] | One. | 一 |
[36:41] | It’s working. We’re in FTL. | 成功了 我们进入了超光速飞行 |
[36:44] | And we’re still in one piece. | 大家也完好无损 |
[36:46] | How we doing? | 情况如何 |
[36:47] | Shields are strong and holding. | 防护罩稳定 |
[36:49] | Structural integrity sound. | 飞船结构完成 |
[36:57] | Did they tell you? | 他们告诉你了吗 |
[36:59] | We made a deal. Once we’ve defeated the command ship, | 我们达成了协议 等我们击沉了敌方指挥飞舰 |
[37:01] | the aliens are going to help us dial earth. | 那些外星人就会帮我们拨回地球 |
[37:07] | Chloe? | 克洛伊 |
[37:11] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:18] | We dropped out of FTL. | 我们跳出超光速了 |
[37:19] | Already? | 这么快 |
[37:21] | Maybe there’s a problem. | 也许出了点问题 |
[37:23] | Contact the seed ship. | 联系星门船 |
[37:26] | Oh no. | 不 |
[37:27] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[37:29] | I’m guessing that’s their command ship. | 我猜那是他们的指挥飞舰 |
[37:31] | We’ve been tricked. | 我们被耍了 |
[37:32] | So much for our deal with the Ursini. | 和厄斯尼人的交易就此结束 |
[37:37] | We just got a message from the seed ship. | 我们收到了星门船传来的消息 |
[37:39] | What does it say? | 说些什么 |
[37:41] | “Target the command vessel.” | “瞄准指挥飞舰” |
[37:52] | Damm it. | 妈的 |
[37:54] | Colonel? | 上校 |
[37:58] | Let’s engage the enemy. | 迎战吧 |
[38:15] | I’ve got to get back to the bridge. | 我得回舰桥去 |
[38:19] | Let me help. | 我来帮忙 |
[38:24] | Whoa, where are you taking her? | 你要带她去哪 |
[38:25] | To the bridge. | 去舰桥 |
[38:27] | I have to check with the Colonel. | 我得向上校请示 |
[38:41] | Over here! | 到这边来 |
[38:48] | Shields are holding! | 防护罩还在坚持 |
[38:49] | The drones have positioned themselves | 无人机列阵 |
[38:50] | between Destiny and the command ship. | 挡在了命运号和指挥飞舰之间 |
[38:51] | We’re not getting anywhere near it. | 我们无法靠近它 |
[38:53] | Captain, this is Eli. | 上校 这里是伊莱 |
[38:54] | Chloe… escaped her quarters. | 克洛伊 从房间逃跑了 |
[38:57] | Where the hell did she go? | 她去什么鬼地方了 |
[38:59] | I have no idea! | 我不知道 |
[39:00] | But she might be dangerous. | 但是她可能很危险 |
[39:02] | Brody, seal off that section. | 布罗迪 封锁那个区域 |
[39:12] | Lieutenant Scott? | 斯考特中尉 |
[39:13] | We’ll find her, sir. | 我们会找到她的 长官 |
[39:27] | What the hell happened? | 究竟发生了什么事 |
[39:28] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[39:28] | I guess your friends suspected a double-cross | 我想你的朋友们怀疑我们欺骗了他们 |
[39:30] | and decided to act first. | 于是决定先发制人 |
[40:24] | This is Lieutenant Scott. | 这里是斯考特中尉 |
[40:26] | Chloe has broken containment. | 克洛伊冲破了封锁 |
[40:35] | Shields are starting to weaken. | 防护罩开始减弱了 |
[40:37] | Let’s get a message to the seed ship. | 向星门船发送信息 |
[40:39] | Tell them we need to make | 告诉他们我们要进行 |
[40:41] | a strategic retreat. | 战略撤退 |
[40:42] | We’ll regroup | 我们稍后 |
[40:43] | take another run at this later. | 重新组织进攻 |
[40:46] | Glad you could make it. | 希望你能跟他们谈妥 |
[40:47] | Where’s Rush? | 拉什在哪 |
[40:47] | No clue. | 不知道 |
[40:49] | How we doing? | 情况如何 |
[40:50] | There’s just too many of them. | 他们数量太多了 |
[40:56] | You said you wanted to help me? | 你说过你想帮我是吧 |
[40:58] | Here’s your chance. | 你的机会来了 |
[41:03] | One under… | 按一下 |
[41:04] | Under like this. | 就像这样 |
[41:23] | Chloe? | 克洛伊 |
[41:24] | Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[41:27] | Step away from that console. | 离开那个控制台 |
[41:30] | Chloe… | 克洛伊 |
[41:32] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[41:35] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[41:38] | Chloe, what did you do? | 克洛伊 你做了什么 |
[41:42] | Shields are weakening, | 防护罩在减弱 |
[41:43] | and several weapons platforms are down! | 有几个炮台熄火了 |
[41:46] | Damm it. | 妈的 |
[41:47] | What do they say? | 他们怎么说 |
[41:48] | Nothing. They’re not responding. | 什么也没有 他们没有回应 |
[41:50] | The drones are giving as good as they get. | 无人机正在全力攻击 |
[41:52] | There’s no way we’re getting to that command ship. | 我们没办法靠近那艘指挥舰 |
[41:53] | We might want to consider falling back. | 我们也许该考虑后撤 |
[41:55] | There’s nowhere to fall back to. | 已经无路可退了 |