Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

星际之门宇宙(Stargate Universe)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 星际之门宇宙(Stargate Universe)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Destiny… “命运号”
[00:02] The Design is clearly Ancient, 显然是古人的设计风格
[00:04] launched hundreds of thousands of years ago. 发射于数千万年之前
[00:07] Where the hell are we? 我们到底在哪?
[00:08] Several billion light years from home. 离家数十亿光年之外
[00:10] We are on a ship, 我们在一艘飞船上
[00:11] but we have no idea where we are in relation to Earth. 但我们不知道这里距地球有多远
[00:15] This ship could be the most important discovery 这艘飞船可能是自星际之门被发现以来…
[00:18] mankind has made since the Stargate itself. 人类历史上最重要的发现
[00:20] These are the wrong people, in the wrong place. 这些人全都不该到这个地方来…
[00:22] We’ve got a lot of wounded. 我们有大量伤员
[00:23] We need to get home. 我们必须回家
[00:24] We barely have enough power to operate the main systems. 我们连操控主要系统的能量都不足
[00:27] This ship simply doesn’t have the capability to dial Earth. 这艘船根本就无法拨通地球
[00:31] Could you please stop people running around, 能不能叫你的人别再到处乱跑?
[00:33] activating every bloody system they can get their hands on? 别动不动乱碰他们见到的每一个系统?
[00:36] I will. 好吧
[00:39] Our reserves are gone. 储存的能量已经耗尽!
[00:42] All of our power… is gone. 所有的能量都没了!
[00:45] Our trajectory has changed. 我们的轨道改变了
[00:46] What are you talking about, Rush? 你在说什么 Rush?
[00:48] Lieutenant, 中尉
[00:49] what the hell’s he talking about? 他到底在说什么?
[00:56] Ronald Greer.
[00:59] I can’t think of a better way to move on from… 从这个世界去往另一个世界
[01:03] from this world into the next, or whatever comes, 或者不管要发生什么
[01:10] than to fly into the most powerful thing 飞入宇宙中最强大的东西…
[01:13] in all creation… 恐怕是最好的方法
[01:17] A star. 一颗星
[01:25] Out in a blaze of glory. 被荣誉的光芒笼罩
[01:30] I like that. 我喜欢
[01:35] That’s beautiful. 那很美 “光”
[01:41] SEASON01 EP05 Light
[02:06] Everyone here? 所有人都到了?
[02:08] All here, sir. 都到了 长官
[02:09] If I could have your attention? 大家请听我说
[02:15] You’ve all heard about our situation. 你们都听说了我们目前的情况
[02:18] It sucks. 很糟糕
[02:19] I’m going to repeat the facts 我要重复一遍现在的情况
[02:22] so that we are all clear. 好让大家心里都有数
[02:25] In just over a day, this ship will fly into a star. 在一天之内 这艘船将飞入一颗恒星
[02:28] Now, we have no power to change its course. 目前 我们没有能量来改变航向
[02:31] We have no idea how to steer the ship, 就算有能量 我们也不知道
[02:33] even if we did. 要如何驾驶这艘船
[02:35] We are having another bad day. 又是糟糕的一天
[02:38] So here’s what we’re going to do. 我们还有一件事可做
[02:41] We have a working shuttle. 我们有一艘可以飞行的穿梭机
[02:44] We think there are three planets out there 我们发现附近有三颗星球
[02:46] that might be habitable. 可能适宜居住
[02:48] Now, we think… 现在 我们想…
[02:49] We believe that it’s no coincidence 我们相信 命运号在这个星系
[02:53] that Destiny dropped out of FTL in this solar system, 跳出超光速飞行应该并非偶然事件
[02:56] to give us a chance. 是为了给我们一个机会
[02:58] Now, once we know for sure 只要我们确定
[03:01] that there is a planet out there for us, 其中有一颗星球适合我们居住
[03:04] we are going to have a lottery. 我们抽签决定
[03:07] We will draw the names of 15 people… 我们选出15个人…
[03:11] 15? 15个?
[03:13] The shuttle can hold twice that many. 穿梭机能搭载30人
[03:15] Not once it’s been loaded up with supplies. 还要算上补给品的重量
[03:17] Besides, there’s only life support for 17, max. 除此之外 维生系统最多只能供给17个人
[03:20] You said 15. 你说了15个
[03:22] I will be choosing two of the people myself… 我将亲自选出两个人
[03:26] Two people with the necessary skills 两个有一定能力的人
[03:29] to fly the shuttle and survive on the planet. 一个驾驶穿梭机 一个让我们在那颗星球上活下去
[03:32] Yeah, I bet I can guess who they are! 我不用猜都知道是谁!
[03:34] Yeah. 没错!
[03:36] I’ll be taking my name out of the lottery. 我将不参与抽签
[03:40] Anyone who wants to join me, keep talking. 如果有谁想跟我一起 说出来
[03:46] We’re still several hours away from knowing 我们还有几个小时的时间
[03:49] if the first two are even habitable, 来搞清前两颗星球是否宜居
[03:51] so I suggest you all go back to your quarters 所以我建议大家回自己的船舱
[03:54] and wait it out. 等待最终消息
[03:55] That’s all I have for now. 我要说的就是这些
[05:55] What? 什么事?
[06:03] You should pick everyone who goes on that shuttle. 应该由你来决定搭乘穿梭机的每一个人选
[06:07] It’s the responsible thing to do… 这是你的职责所在…
[06:10] And you should include yourself. 而且其中应该包括你自己
[06:12] If they’re going to survive, they’ll need leadership. 他们要活下去 必然需要一位领袖
[06:16] And an HR lady, I’m guessing. 还需要一位”人力资源夫人” 我猜
[06:19] I am not above that. 我不会否认
[06:21] I would want you to consider me, yes. 我想让你考虑我 是的
[06:24] I would want you to consider everyone 我想让你考虑每一个
[06:27] who could contribute to their survival. 对大家生存下去有贡献的人
[06:31] I think you should do your job 你应该负起责任
[06:33] and make the choices you need to make. 做你应该做的决定
[06:36] It wouldn’t be very fair. 那样做有点不公平
[06:38] It would be more unfair to send the wrong people… 如果选错了人 将会更不公平
[06:41] We’re all the wrong people! 我们都是”被选错”的人!
[06:43] These are the wrong people. 他们都是”被选错”的人
[06:48] That’s up to you. 一切由你决定
[06:53] Wow. 喔
[06:56] Okay… 好吧…
[06:58] Okay, who goes? 好吧 还有谁?
[07:00] Other than you and me, I mean… 我是说 除了你和我…
[07:02] Or haven’t you given it much thought? 或者说 你还没有认真考虑过?
[07:06] We can come up with a short list. 我们可以拟定一个短名单
[07:09] Factor in skills and strengths 拥有更多技能和力量的人
[07:11] to increase their chances of surviving. 能提高生存的几率
[07:13] Take age and sex into consideration… 将年龄和性别也考虑在内…
[07:16] How ’bout just the people we like? 只选我们喜欢的人如何?
[07:18] That’s not what I’m saying… 我可没那么说
[07:19] You need to leave. 你该走了
[07:21] Handpicking just two of them 只挑选两个人
[07:22] is a cop out, and you know it… 你是在逃避责任 这你心知肚明
[07:24] And by that I mean get out now, 我说了让你出去!
[07:25] Or I’m going to take your name out of the lottery. 否则我会把你的名字排除在抽签之外
[07:30] I may just anyway. 我会那么做的
[07:38] Please don’t. 请不要
[07:56] Eli!
[07:57] God, you didn’t even set your alarm. 天哪 你都没设闹钟
[08:01] Eli!
[08:03] I don’t have time for this. 我没时间给你收拾
[08:05] I thought you had an interview today. 你不是今天有个面试吗?
[08:07] They canceled. 他们取消了
[08:09] I was up all night. 我一晚没睡
[08:10] Playing those stupid games. 就会玩那些蠢游戏
[08:13] They canceled, or you canceled? 是他们取消了 还是你取消了?
[08:14] Seriously, Mom… 我是认真的 妈妈…
[08:16] It’s not my skill set. 不符合我的特长
[08:18] Nothing is. 没有一样工作符合
[08:20] I’m late. 我要迟到了
[08:21] We’ll talk about it later. 我们晚点再谈这个话题
[08:44] Damn it. 见鬼
[09:03] I’m just hoping to find a planet, 我只想找到一颗
[09:05] grow some food. 长着食物的星球
[09:08] Not that I know a damn thing about farming. 虽然我不懂如何种庄稼
[09:12] You sound pretty sure we’re both going. 听你的口气好像我俩都能去一样
[09:15] Yeah. 是啊
[09:17] Yeah, maybe I am. 是啊 也许我是这个意思
[09:19] Has he told you 他告诉你
[09:20] we’re the two he’s picked? 他挑选的人是我们吗?
[09:22] No, it’s just obvious. 没有 不过很明显
[09:25] How? 为什么?
[09:26] There’s only two qualified pilots 飞船上只有两位有资质的飞行员
[09:29] on the ship, me and the Colonel. 我和上校
[09:31] He took himself out, so… 他说自己不去 所以…
[09:32] Yeah, well, that explains you. 好吧 你算一个
[09:33] Why me? 那我呢?
[09:35] Come on, Chloe, he has to pick you. 听着 Chloe 他必须选你
[09:37] Why? 为什么?
[09:38] You’re the daughter of a U.S. Senator. 你是美国参议员的女儿
[09:40] He’s probably been ordered to. 他大概不得不如此
[09:42] Being a senator’s daughter 参议员的女儿…
[09:43] isn’t going to help anyone survive on that planet. 对帮助人们在那颗星球上生存毫无作用
[09:47] And I think the Colonel’s the kind of man 我认为上校是一个
[09:49] who makes his own decisions. 有主见的人
[09:56] I’m not one of the two, Matt. 我不是两个人选之一 Matt
[09:59] At least, I shouldn’t be. 至少 我不应该是
[10:01] I don’t even know if I want to be. 我甚至不知道自己想不想去
[10:04] Don’t say that. 别那么说
[10:06] There’s still a chance 我仍有机会
[10:07] that I’ll get chosen in the lottery… 通过抽签被选中…
[10:10] But if I don’t, I want you to know that… 如果我落选了 我想让你明白…
[10:14] I have probably felt closer to you 过去的几天里
[10:16] in these past few days 我和你在一起有种亲密感
[10:18] than I have ever felt to anybody. 以前我从未对任何人有过这种感觉
[10:20] – So if this is goodbye… – It’s not. – 如果这意味着永别 – 不会的
[10:23] It might be. 有可能是
[10:27] I’m glad he’s going to pick you. 我很高兴他能选中你
[10:29] I want you there. 我想让你一起去
[10:32] Yeah, well… 好吧…
[10:35] What are the odds? 几率有几成?
[10:37] One in five, one in six? 五分之一? 六分之一?
[10:42] Something like that. 差不多
[10:46] Well, we’ll see. 我明白了
[10:54] So how are you going to get the thing off the ship? 你打算怎么让这玩意离开飞船?
[10:56] With the remote… 使用遥控器…
[10:58] When the shuttle takes off. 当穿梭机启航之后
[10:59] We might even get one last look at the Destiny 在超出通讯距离之前 我们可能有机会从外面
[11:01] from the outside before it gets out of range. 最后看一眼命运号
[11:04] So… 接下来…
[11:08] What are you guys doing here? 你们来这里干什么?
[11:10] We heard about your message in a bottle. 我们听说了你的”瓶中信”
[11:12] It started out as a documentary, actually. 其实应该算一部纪录片
[11:15] Well, um… 好吧…
[11:16] We want to be part of it. 我们希望参与
[11:18] Figured you’d be busy. 还以为你们很忙呢
[11:19] Eli, you realize the odds of anybody finding a kino Eli 你应该明白 别人找到Kino的…
[11:22] – out here… – Probably nil, I know. – 几率… – 几乎为零 我知道
[11:25] Let’s do it anyway. 可我们还是要做
[11:27] Let’s do something. 让我们做点事吧
[11:30] Let’s leave something of ourselves behind. 为我们自己留下点什么
[11:40] So who’s first? 谁先来?
[11:45] So, I… Okay. 我…好吧
[11:47] I’m Chloe Armstrong. 我叫Chloe Armstrong
[11:49] I’m 23, and, um… 今年23岁 还有…
[11:53] I just want to say that my father gave his life 我只想说 为了让我们大家再多活一天
[11:57] so that all of us could survive another day, 我的父亲献出了生命
[12:00] and we did. 我们活下来了
[12:04] Another day. 还赚了一天
[12:12] Sorry, you radioed me? 对不起 你呼叫我?
[12:14] Uh, yes, um… 呃 是的…
[12:18] The first planet is too cold. 第一颗星球太冷了
[12:21] Frozen methane. 冰冻甲烷为主
[12:23] The second is too hot. 第二颗太热了
[12:25] The third… 第三颗…
[12:27] Well, that happens to be behind the star at the moment. 目前正好位于恒星的背面
[12:30] Too far away to determine habitability. 太远了 无法判断是否宜居
[12:33] When will we know? 我们何时才能知道?
[12:35] It doesn’t matter. 无关紧要
[12:36] We don’t have any choice. 我们没别的选择
[12:38] We’re going to have to launch the shuttle 我们得在靠得太近之前
[12:39] before we can get close enough. 发射穿梭机
[12:41] The odds are good, though. 不过 希望很大
[12:45] Its orbit is in between the other two. 它的轨道位于前两者之间
[12:49] The Goldilocks Zone, they call it. 被称为”适居带” (源自童话故事的Goldilocks 童话中的女孩喜欢”既不太冷又不太热”的粥)
[12:52] Not too hot and not too cold. 既不太冷又不太热
[12:54] Yes. Just right. 是的 没错
[12:59] What if we used the engines from the shuttle 如果我们使用穿梭机的引擎
[13:01] to push the Destiny off course? 推动命运号改变航向呢?
[13:04] That’s a good thought, but, um… 那是个好主意 但是…
[13:07] I’m afraid I’ve already run the numbers, and… 我已经计算过了…
[13:11] Without getting into Delta V, 没有合适的变速量 (△V,即从一个轨道到另一轨道过程中飞船飞行速度必须改变的量)
[13:13] thrust-to-weight ratios, then… 推力-重量比 那么…
[13:15] Not a chance. 没有机会
[13:16] No. 没有
[13:17] Well, when do we launch the shuttle? 我们何时发射穿梭机?
[13:20] We could wait a few more hours, 我们可以再等几个小时
[13:21] but the extra time, 可我担心…
[13:24] I don’t think it’s going to give us any more information 再多的时间 我们也无法得到
[13:26] than we already have. 比现在更多的信息
[13:27] When the shuttle’s loaded, then. 穿梭机一准备好就动身
[13:34] Colonel Young… Young上校…
[13:37] If, by chance, 如果你…
[13:39] you were thinking of choosing me as one of the two… 将我也考虑在那两个人选之内…
[13:44] Please don’t. 请不要那么做
[13:46] Why? 为什么?
[13:48] This ship… 这艘飞船…
[13:51] Coming here was my Destiny. 到这里来 这是我的命运
[13:56] My life’s work was to be here, 我一生的心血都在这里
[13:58] Not trying to survive on some 而不是和一群陌生人
[14:02] rock with a bunch of strangers. 去某个岩石星球上求生存
[14:06] In fact, 其实
[14:08] You can take my name off the lottery altogether. 你还可以把我的名字从抽签中抹掉
[14:15] Look, Rush, 听着 Rush
[14:17] I realize I should’ve listened to you sooner. 我知道我早该听取你的意见
[14:19] No, no, I wasn’t myself. 不 不 那时我的心智有点不正常
[14:20] Still, you were right. 不过 你依然是对的
[14:23] It really wouldn’t have made any difference. 就算听我的也没什么用
[14:32] Do you mind if I ask you 介意我问你一句
[14:34] who you are going to choose? 你打算挑选谁吗?
[14:38] Lieutenants Scott and Johansen. Scott中尉和Johansen中尉
[14:41] I would’ve thought Scott and Greer. 我倾向于Scott和Greer
[14:43] Yesterday’s heroes. 昨日英雄
[14:45] I’ve got my fingers crossed for Greer. 我为Greer祈祷过
[14:47] Well, you could easily arrange that. 你可以轻易作出安排
[14:51] – You mean fix the lottery? – Yes. – 你是说操纵抽签? – 是的
[14:55] No. 不行
[14:58] There’ll be those who’ll think you did anyway. 总会有些人认为你操纵了
[15:26] My name is Camile Wray. 我的名字叫Camile Wray
[15:28] My age is… None of your business, Eli. 我的年龄…不关你的事 Eli
[15:36] If, um… 如果 嗯…
[15:38] If anyone finds this within the next, 如果有人能发现这个
[15:41] I don’t know, 40 years… 我不知道多久 40年?
[15:44] Tell Sharon that… 请告诉Sharon…
[15:50] my last thoughts were of her. 我到死都想着她
[15:54] The names of every person in this room 这个大厅里每个人的名字
[15:57] are written down on one of these pieces of paper. 都写在一张这样的纸上
[15:59] Dr. Rush and I Rush博士和我
[16:01] have chosen to exclude ourselves. 已经自愿退出
[16:04] If anyone else feels the same way, 如果还有谁想退出
[16:06] now would be the time to speak up. 现在可以说出来
[16:12] If your name is chosen, 如果你的名字被选中
[16:13] you are to go directly up these stairs 立即通过这里的楼梯
[16:16] to the shuttle, 直接前往穿梭机
[16:17] where you will be met by the two people that I have already chosen. 去和我已经挑选好的那两个人会合
[16:22] Lieutenant Scott has pilot training, Scott中尉接受过飞行训练
[16:24] and TJ’s skills as a medic will be essential on the planet. T.J.的医疗技能在那个星球上至关重要
[16:30] If your name is not chosen, 如果你没有入选
[16:34] you are to remain here 就留在原地
[16:36] until I receive word the 15 are aboard, 直到我确定15人已经登机
[16:38] and the shuttle’s rear hatch is secure. 而且穿梭机的舱门已经关闭
[16:43] Does anyone have anything to say? 还有谁有话要说吗?
[17:10] Airman Becker.
[17:16] Go. 去吧
[17:21] David Walters.
[17:27] Camile Wray.
[17:44] Lieutenant James. 中尉James
[17:56] Dr. Park. Park博士
[18:04] Take a seat and strap in. 坐下 系上安全带
[18:06] Yes, sir. 遵命 长官
[18:37] Mr. Brody. Brody先生
[18:44] Sergeant Riley. Riley军士
[19:07] And Dr. Boone. 还有Boone博士
[19:12] That’s 15. We’re done here. 15人名额已满 抽签结束
[19:15] You can fit more people on that thing. 那东西可以再挤几个人!
[19:17] Spencer, I need you to shut up. Spencer 你给我闭嘴!
[19:19] Come on, people! 听着 所有人!
[19:20] If we don’t do something right now, we’re done! 如果我们再不做点什么 我们就完了!
[19:22] He’s right, we got to do something. 他说得对 我们得做点什么
[19:31] Now, I don’t want to have to do that to anybody else… 听着 我不想对任何人这么做…
[19:36] But I will. 可我会的
[19:52] That’s it. 好了
[19:56] Full count. 满员
[20:17] This is Scott. Everyone’s aboard. Scott呼叫 所有人都已登船
[20:21] Rear hatch is secure. 舱门已经关闭
[20:24] Give yourself a 60-second countdown, lieutenant. 60秒倒计时 中尉
[20:26] Some of us would like to see you off. 我们有些人想看着你起飞
[20:28] Copy that. 明白
[20:49] We’re releasing the docking clamps. 停机夹已松开
[21:26] The kino’s sending back pictures. Kino已传回照片
[21:33] This is Scott. We’re away. 我是Scott 我们已经起飞
[21:35] You’re looking good, lieutenant. 飞得漂亮 中尉
[21:37] I expect we’ll be out of radio range 当主引擎点火的时候
[21:38] by the time we fire up the main drive, so… 我们就会超出通讯距离 所以…
[21:43] We’ll be thinking of you guys. 我们会想念你们的
[21:45] You too, brother. 我们也想你 兄弟
[21:48] You too. 我们也想你
[21:49] Matthew, T.J…
[21:51] Take good care of those people. 好好照顾那些人
[22:12] There it is. 看吧
[22:17] That’s the Destiny? 那就是”命运号”?
[22:38] Thank you, Eli. 谢谢你 Eli
[22:40] I never thought I’d get the chance 我从没想过有机会
[22:41] to see the ship from the outside. 从外面看这艘船
[22:44] You know what? 你知道吗?
[22:45] I think I’m going to go for a walk. 我要到处去走走
[22:48] How does that sound, sergeant? 听起来怎么样 中士?
[22:50] Sounds like a plan, sir. 听起来不错 长官
[22:54] I shall be in my quarters for the duration. 接下来的时间我会待在自己的船舱里
[22:57] I have 100 pages of a truly… 我那本书还有100页没读完…
[22:59] mediocre book to finish. 一本非常普通的书
[23:15] Eli, I, uh… Eli 我…
[23:18] I’m sorry I got you involved in this. 很抱歉 我不该连累你
[23:21] Actually… 其实…
[23:23] I’m not. 没关系
[23:26] Yet. 目前
[23:28] I’ll probably be sorry at the end of the day, but… 也许今天结束前我会后悔 但是…
[23:35] We don’t have that long, do we? 我们没有那么长时间 对吧?
[23:39] No. 没有
[23:42] How will it happen? 我们会怎么样?
[23:47] Well, there will be turbulence from the solar wind, 太阳风会产生湍流紊流
[23:52] Far worse than what we’ve previously experienced. 比我们先前经历的要严重得多
[23:55] Heat, obviously, 很热 这毫无疑问
[23:59] and intense G-forces. 还有强烈的引力
[24:01] I suspect the ship will be torn apart 我怀疑在我们靠近这颗恒星之前
[24:03] long before we reach the star. 船身就会解体
[24:10] Hopefully, it will be quick. 但愿这一切发生在一瞬间
[24:44] And while I don’t condone behavior of that kind 我不会宽恕那种行为
[24:47] in any way, shape, or form, I gotta say, 不管是什么理由、方式或者方法 可我得说
[24:50] the look on Telford’s face 当你把Telford放倒的时候
[24:52] when you put him downwas priceless. 他脸上的表情非常有趣
[24:54] Complete and total shock. 完全被吓呆了
[24:56] He was surprised, yes, sir. 他是有点惊讶 是的 长官
[24:59] I guess you can say 你可以自夸
[25:00] you even got away with it. 你那次逃脱了处罚
[25:03] I’m just, uh… 我只是 呃…
[25:08] Sorry I… 对不起…
[25:10] That I disappointed you, sir. 我让你失望了 长官
[25:13] You’re a good man, sergeant. 你是个好人 中士
[25:15] I know that. 我明白
[25:18] Besides, the bastard had it coming. 除此之外 那混蛋自找的
[25:23] Yes, sir, he did. 是的 长官 没错
[25:29] So long. 再见
[25:32] At ease, Ronald. 稍息 Ronald
[25:48] Okay, Colonel, 好了 上校
[25:48] just go whenever you’re ready. 准备好就可以开始了
[25:49] Yeah, no, no, I got it, I just, uh… 不 我知道 我只是 呃…
[25:51] Can you just wait outside, Eli? Thanks. 你出去一下好吗 Eli? 谢谢
[25:58] Hi, Emily, I just, um… 嗨 Emily 我…
[26:01] I just wanted to say… 我想说…
[26:07] Well, you know. 你知道的
[26:08] You know. 你知道的
[26:44] Where is everybody? 大家都在哪?
[26:46] All the fun people are here. 所有快乐的人都在这儿
[26:54] Our Father, who art in Heaven… 天父 在天之父 阿门!
[26:58] Hallowed be thy name. 尊您的圣名
[27:00] Thy kingdom come, 愿神国降临
[27:02] thy will be done, 愿您降临
[27:04] on Earth, as it is in Heaven. 令人间宛如天堂
[27:06] Give us this day our daily bread, 请赐予我们今日之粮
[27:09] and forgive us our trespasses, 请赦免我们过失之罪
[27:12] as we forgive those who trespass against us, 因为我们也赦免凡亏欠我们的人
[27:15] and lead us not into temptation… 不叫我们陷入诱惑…
[28:28] What? 什么?
[28:30] Oh, nothing, I just… 没什么 我…
[28:31] I realized it was past midnight. 我发现午夜已过
[28:35] Does that mean they’ve gone into the sun? 你是说他们已经撞进太阳了吗?
[28:37] No… No, no, no. No, nothing like that. 不…不是 不 不是那样的
[28:42] It’s his birthday. 是他的生日
[28:45] That’s all he means. 他说的是这个
[28:48] Oh… 哦…
[28:51] Happy birthday. 生日快乐
[28:55] Thanks. 谢谢
[28:58] Mr. Brody, would you come up here for a second? Brody先生 能过来一下吗?
[29:00] I need you to confirm 我需要你替我确认
[29:01] a spectrographic analysis for me. 一份光谱分析结果
[29:09] Oxygen, nitrogen, liquid water. 氧 氮 液态水
[29:15] Only trace levels of CO2. 只有少量的二氧化碳
[29:18] What? 什么?
[29:20] It means there won’t be much vegetation. 也就是说上面没有多少植被
[29:22] Also means that the thermometer 同时意味着大部分时间
[29:24] won’t be spending much time above zero, either. 温度都在零度以下
[29:26] But we can survive, right? 可我们能生存 对吗?
[29:29] Yeah. 是的
[29:31] It’ll be great. 很好
[30:42] Yes! 好极了!
[30:46] Uh, what are we so happy about? 我们有什么值得高兴的?
[30:50] We’re going to live, Eli. 我们能活下去了 Eli
[30:52] What about the turbulence and the heat and the death? 湍流、炙热和死亡呢?
[30:55] No. 不存在了
[30:56] All of that would have happened by now. 那些本该现在就发生
[30:58] The shield is protecting us. 护盾在保护我们
[30:59] But you said we were out of power. 可你说我们没有能量了
[31:01] I was absolutely certain of that, 我百分之百肯定
[31:03] and I have never been more pleased to be wrong in all my life. 这是我人生中第一次为自己的错误而感到高兴
[31:54] The lights just came back on in my room. 我房间里的灯又亮了
[31:57] What’s going on? 出什么事了?
[31:58] Stand by. 别乱跑
[32:00] Colonel! 上校
[32:02] You’re right! 你是对的!
[32:03] The systems are coming back online all over the ship. 整艘船的系统都恢复工作了
[32:06] There’s a rumor spreading we’re still here. 我们为什么还没死 船上到处是谣传
[32:08] We are. 没错
[32:10] Destiny needed all its power reserves “命运号”需要所有的能量储备
[32:12] – to protect itself, and us… – Uh, guys? – 来保护自己 还有我们… – 伙计们
[32:16] We’re in the star. 我们在恒星里
[32:20] That can’t be right. 那不可能
[32:22] We’re talking thousands of degrees. 那可有好几千度
[32:23] Well, we’ve just flown through the corona, 我们刚刚穿越日冕
[32:25] which is even hotter, 那里温度更高
[32:26] to say nothing of magnetic fields, gravitational stresses. 更不用说超强的磁场和引力了
[32:30] This is what Destiny intended “命运号”从一开始进入这个星系
[32:32] from the moment it entered the star system. 就打算这么做了
[32:34] You’re telling me 你在告诉我 它故意飞入太阳?
[32:35] it flew into the sun on purpose? 你在告诉我 它故意飞入太阳?
[32:36] – Yes. – Why? – 是的 – 为什么?
[32:38] To replenish its reserves. 补充能量储备
[32:40] You’re telling me this ship… 你是说这艘船…
[32:42] Is powered by the stars themselves. 动力来自恒星本身
[32:45] Solar powered, quite literally. 字面上可以叫”太阳能”
[32:48] There is no other explanation. 没有其他的解释了
[33:16] The engine just came back on. 引擎已经恢复工作
[33:18] We’re pulling out of it! 我们度过难关了!
[33:21] The shuttle. We’ve got to call them back. 穿梭机 我们得让他们回来
[33:24] Uh, we haven’t accessed communications yet. 我们还不能使用通讯系统
[33:26] I’m working on it. 我已经在试了
[33:27] Well, if you don’t figure it out 如果在飞船进入超光速飞行前…
[33:28] – before we go into FTL… – Plenty of time. – 你还不能进入… – 时间很充足
[33:29] We can’t strand those people here. 我们不能把那些人抛下不管
[33:30] Well, this would be an excellent time 这是你信任我的最佳时机
[33:32] for you to trust me to solve this problem. 让我来解决这个问题吧
[33:42] Okay, I’m going to put us in a high orbit, 我准备让穿梭机进入高轨道
[33:44] spend a little time looking around 在降落之前四处看看
[33:46] for the best spot before we put down. 寻找一个最佳的着陆点
[33:53] They’re gone. 他们死了
[33:57] You know, I can’t help but think 我忍不住要想
[33:59] maybe they’re the lucky ones. 也许他们运气好
[34:00] Don’t, T.J. 别想了 T.J.
[34:01] – The planet is a rock. – I said stop it. – 这是颗岩石星球 – 我说了住嘴
[34:07] All right, here we go. 好吧 我们走
[34:09] This is Young, come in. 我是Young 请回答
[34:15] Right there, right there! 按那里 按那里!
[34:18] Uh, t-this is Scott. Sir, how the hell… 我是Scott 长官 见鬼…
[34:21] We’re just as surprised as you are, lieutenant. 我们也和你一样惊讶 中尉
[34:23] I’ll explain later. 我晚点再解释
[34:24] You need to get your ass back aboard this ship. 快把你的破船开回来
[34:32] Look, there it is! 快看 在那!
[34:33] Will do. Scott out! 遵命 Scott通话完毕!
[34:35] Everybody hear that? 大家都听见了?
[34:37] Yes! 是的!
[34:39] We have a visual of you, Destiny. 我们看见你了 “命运号”
[34:41] Plotting an intercept course now. 立刻计算交叉航向
[34:50] Uh, Colonel, stand by. 上校 稍等
[34:52] Brody, come here. Brody 过来
[34:55] What is it? 怎么了?
[34:56] I don’t know yet. Am I reading this right? 我不知道 我的读数对吗?
[35:01] Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me. 你在跟我开玩笑
[35:04] We’re so close, you can almost touch it. 我们靠得这么近 都可以摸到它了
[35:05] It’s right there! 就在那里啊!
[35:06] What’s going on, lieutenant? 出什么事了 中尉?
[35:08] The Destiny is accelerating away from us. “命运号”正在加速远离我们
[35:12] We can’t match it. 我们追不上了
[35:15] Colonel, we have a problem here. 上校 我们有麻烦了
[35:16] What is it? 什么?
[35:17] We can see you, 我们能看见你们
[35:19] but the shuttle’s computer 但穿梭机的计算机
[35:20] cannot come up with an intercept solution. 无法计算出两船交叉的方案
[35:22] Destiny is accelerating too fast. “命运号”正在快速加速
[35:24] I’m trying to put something in manually here, but… 我想改用手工操作的方法 可是…
[35:27] There’s no way to cross the “T”, sir. 没有办法实现 长官
[35:30] We’re going to fall short. 我们赶不上了
[35:34] You’re on full power, yes? 你使用最大推力了吗?
[35:36] I put the throttle up right away. 我把油门开到最大了
[35:38] It’s-it’s just not going to be enough. 但这还不够
[35:39] You must have afterburners or something… 穿梭机上应该有加力燃烧器之类的东西
[35:42] It’s not an F-16, Eli! 这不是F-16战斗机 Eli!
[35:43] It’s a-it’s a spaceship. 它是一艘太空飞船
[35:46] Is there anything we can do from this end? 我们能在这边做点什么吗?
[35:48] Is there any way to slow the Destiny down? 能想办法让”命运号”减速吗?
[35:50] That-that would do it. 那或许有效
[35:53] Negative. 不能
[36:01] Uh, we’re out of ideas here. 我们已经无计可施了
[36:03] Come on, guys. 快点 伙计们
[36:06] Come on. 快想办法
[36:09] Lieutenant… 中尉…
[36:11] I want you to turn 我要你立刻掉头
[36:12] and head directly towards the planet. 朝行星的方向飞行
[36:14] We’ll send you the exact course in a moment. 我们会立即将精确坐标发送给你
[36:15] No, no, no, no, no, the planet is a rock. 不 不行 那颗星球上全是石头
[36:18] We’d rather take our chances trying… 我们宁可碰碰运气…
[36:19] Do what I’m saying, lieutenant. 照我说的去做 中尉
[36:20] We don’t have much time. 我们的时间不多了
[36:35] In order to reach the star, 为了飞入恒星
[36:37] Destiny used an aerobraking maneuver to slow down. “命运号”采取了机动减速的方法
[36:40] I’m suggesting Lieutenant Scott 我建议Scott中尉
[36:42] perform a slingshot maneuver 采取”弹弓机动”的方法
[36:43] around the planet to do exactly the opposite. 朝相反的方向绕过那颗行星
[36:45] A gravity boost to speed up. 用引力来加速
[36:47] It should put Destiny directly in our path. “命运号”应该就在它的飞行路径上
[36:49] We’re all aboard with that idea, doctor. 我们都同意 博士
[36:51] Just give me the course and speed. 给我路线和速度吧
[36:53] This planet’s getting pretty big in the windows here. 舷窗外那颗星球越来越大了
[36:57] One moment. 稍等
[37:03] I got it. 好了
[37:05] Whoa, whoa, whoa, Eli… 喔 Eli…
[37:06] There’s many variables here. Are you sure about this? 这里面变数很多 你确定吗?
[37:09] Math boy. “数学天才”
[37:12] Send it. 发出去吧
[37:14] Okay, math boy. 好吧 数学天才
[37:16] Sending the new course now. 立即发送新的飞行路线
[37:18] Is this going to work? 会有用吗?
[37:19] It’s going to be close. 会差不多的
[37:27] Got it. 收到了
[37:28] All right, everybody, hang on again. 好了 大家听着 坐好扶稳
[38:13] That’s them. 是他们
[38:15] Why am I watching this on TV? 我干嘛要站在电视前看这一幕呢?
[38:21] Okay, we’re only going to get one shot at this. 我们只有一次成功的机会
[38:24] Wish it wasn’t the first time I tried it. 但愿不是我的第一次失败
[38:28] There they are. 他们在那
[38:34] You’ve got us lined up. 我们进入交叉线了
[38:35] – You’re doing fine. – No, he isn’t. – 干得漂亮 – 不 不好
[38:38] We’re coming up on them too fast. 我们的飞行速度太快了
[38:48] Lieutenant, our relative velocity 中尉 我们的相对速度
[38:50] is too great. 太快了
[38:52] Unless you can match our speed, 除非你能跟上我们的速度
[38:53] you’re going to crash into the ship. 否则会在我们的船上撞毁
[38:54] Uh, this is all we’ve got. 这是我们的最大速度了
[38:57] It’s coming up pretty fast on us! 它飞过来的速度太快了!
[39:00] I know, I know, I know. 我知道!
[39:01] We have to come left! 我们得朝左转
[39:02] A little this way, lieutenant. 稍微偏一点 中尉
[39:03] What we need is more speed. 我们需要更快的速度
[39:05] Fire maneuvering thrusters. 点燃机动推进器
[39:07] That might just make the difference. 也许会有点用处的
[39:09] Right. 好吧
[39:28] Main engines off! 关闭主引擎!
[39:38] Thrusters off. 关闭推进器!
[39:40] Docking clamps engaged. 停机夹就位
[39:43] We’re still in one piece! 我们还活着!
[39:47] Well done! 干得好!
[39:49] Well done! 干得好!
[39:51] We’re on our way down. 我们这就下来
[40:15] I’m dead serious about it. That was, like… 我是非常认真的 那可真是…
[40:17] That was the worst shuttle docking 那是我一生中见过的
[40:19] I have ever seen in my life. 最糟糕的着陆过程
[40:20] What are you talking about? I barely even dented it! 你在说什么? 连点刮痕都没有!
[40:22] The grinding noise! 听听摩擦发出的噪音!
[40:24] At the very least, 最起码
[40:25] there is a giant scrape along the bottom. 底部有巨大的刮痕
[40:27] I’m going to make you put on a space suit, 我要让你穿上太空衣
[40:29] go out there, fix it right now. 现在就出去 弄好它
[40:30] Sergeant, we’re going to need 中士 我们需要为Scott准备
[40:31] some of that high, high temperature spaceship paint for Scott here. 那种温度很高很高的太空飞船涂料
[40:34] Yes, sir. I believe I’ve found some. 遵命 长官 我想我找到一些了
[40:38] Dr. Rush, have a seat. Rush博士 坐吧
[40:39] These two have even showered. 这两位已经洗过澡了
[40:43] No, thanks. 不 谢谢
[40:44] Aw, come on, we should celebrate. 来吧 我们应该庆祝一下
[40:46] Celebrate what? 庆祝什么?
[40:47] That we’re back where we started? 又回到起点了?
[40:50] Aw, come on, have a seat, Rush. 过来坐下吧 Rush
[40:53] Some other time. 改天吧
[40:54] All right, well, Becker, give him a double ration. 好吧 Becker 给他双份
[40:55] He deserves it. 他应得的
[40:58] Why’s that, then? 为什么呢?
[41:00] I’m in a good mood. 我心情好
[41:02] We’re to be rewarded at your whim, then? 只要你一时兴起 我们就能获得奖励吗?
[41:05] No, no… Just stop. 不…别说了
[41:07] What, you want some reasons? I’ll… 你想要理由? 我…
[41:09] I’ll give you three. 我给你三点理由
[41:11] You were right about the power situation. 你对能量状况的判断是正确的
[41:14] Not really. 不完全对
[41:15] You figured out the subspace communications, 你接通了子空间通讯
[41:17] how to call the shuttle. 让我们及时与穿梭机联络
[41:20] We needed to get those supplies back. 我们得把那些补给品弄回来
[41:22] You took your name out of the lottery. 你将自己的名字排除在抽签之外
[41:26] So did you. 你也一样
[41:27] I was injured. You actually made a sacrifice. 我受伤了 你是在作牺牲
[41:36] Unless you knew… 除非你早已知道…
[41:40] that Destiny was going to make it all along. “命运号”会安然无恙
[41:45] Cheers, everyone. 大家高兴点
[41:58] Aw, let it go, sir. 别去想了 长官
[42:01] He didn’t know. 他不知道
[42:02] I-I saw his face. 我看见他的表情了
[42:03] – There’s no way. – No. – 那不可能 – 不会的
[42:04] What if he did? 如果他知道呢?
[42:09] He’s right, sir. 他说得对 长官
[42:11] Let it go. 别去想了
[42:16] A lot of work. 我们要做的事情还有很多
星际之门宇宙

文章导航

Previous Post: 星际之门宇宙(Stargate Universe)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 星际之门宇宙(Stargate Universe)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

星际之门宇宙(Stargate Universe)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号