时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | We will have free bread and medicine for all, | 我们会让每个人都享有免费的面包和药品 |
[00:41] | education and art for all. | 每个人都能拥有教育和艺术 |
[00:44] | Every Russian heart will be full of joy, | 每个俄罗斯人心中都充满快乐 |
[00:48] | their stomach full of food, | 腹中都充满食物 |
[00:51] | and their mind full of ideas. | 脑中都充满想法 |
[00:54] | This is Russia. | 这里是俄罗斯 |
[00:57] | Well, what does that mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[00:58] | It needs to be believable. | 你得让人信服 |
[01:01] | We must aim high. | 我们必须心存高远 |
[01:03] | No, he’s right. | 不 他说得对 |
[01:05] | “No one will rape you or kill your children, | “你不会被强奸 孩子不会被杀掉 |
[01:07] | and occasionally there will be some bread” would be enough. | 偶尔还会有面包” 这就够了 |
[01:09] | Oh, so far, I’ve written a 74-page treatise. | 目前我已经写了74页的施政纲领了 |
[01:13] | I thought perhaps some Montaigne. | 我想着要引用点蒙田 |
[01:16] | I got stuck on Machiavelli. | 我在马基亚维利上卡住了 |
[01:18] | Read in the French translation, | 在法语翻译版中 |
[01:20] | he says the ends justify the means. | 他说为达目的可以不择手段 |
[01:23] | But in the original Italian, he merely asks. | 可在意大利原版里 他只是随便提了几句 |
[01:28] | Oh, sorry! | 真抱歉 |
[01:29] | I was holding… holding the tray, | 我刚明明端着托盘 |
[01:32] | and then I fell asleep listening to you both. | 然后我听你们俩对话就睡着了 |
[01:36] | Is this a coup or a fucking book club? | 这到底是政变还是读书俱乐部啊 |
[01:40] | The blini must be lighter, with a hint, a fucking hint, | 俄式薄煎饼口味一定要淡 带一丝 就一丝 |
[01:43] | of rosemary, not a fucking ballbag of it. | 迷迭香 而不是他妈的一大坨 |
[01:45] | I think it is right. | 我觉得没问题 |
[01:47] | Strong is good. | 浓烈挺好的 |
[01:49] | Maybe you’re right, Louis. Let me check again. | 也许你说得对 路易 让我再尝尝 |
[01:58] | Turns out, no. | 还是不对 |
[02:01] | How’s this for your speech? Something like this: | 您的演说这样如何 像这样说 |
[02:05] | “My father, Peter the Great, was a leader like none before, | “我的父皇彼得大帝是前无古人的领袖 |
[02:09] | “Who catapulted Russia to a greatness hitherto | 他率领俄罗斯一跃成为这世上前所未有的 |
[02:13] | “Never seen on this Earth. | 伟大国家 |
[02:14] | Without parallel, a man who bestrode the lands like a colossus–“ | 他无人能及 横扫大地犹如巨大的…” |
[02:19] | Oh, shut up, Arkady. | 闭嘴吧 阿卡迪 |
[02:21] | You don’t like it? | 您不喜欢 |
[02:23] | I do not remember the new rule | 我不记得新政里规定我还要 |
[02:24] | where I justify why I tell you to shut up. | 为让你闭嘴去做解释 |
[02:26] | Do you? | 你记得有吗 |
[02:35] | – I hate these fuckers. – Who? | -我讨厌这些混蛋 -谁 |
[02:38] | The generals, your father’s buddies. | 将军们 您父王的弟兄们 |
[02:40] | When we were kids, what assholes. | 我们还是孩子时 他们多混蛋啊 |
[02:42] | No. No, marvelous men, and they must have a great day. | 不 很不错的人 必须让他们享受一天 |
[02:45] | It will be a grand day, | 那将是非常盛大的一天 |
[02:47] | that honors your father and reflects glory on you. | 来纪念您的父皇并彰显您的荣耀 |
[02:49] | If we get the fucking blini right, it will. | 只要俄罗斯薄饼能做对就行 |
[02:51] | Leo Voronsky. | 利奥·沃伦斯基 |
[02:53] | Oh. Forgot all about him. | 我把他都忘到一边了 |
[02:55] | Emperor, it’s an honor. | 沙皇 荣幸之至 |
[02:57] | Of course it is. | 那是自然 |
[03:00] | Show us your cock. | 把你的阳具亮出来看看 |
[03:04] | Of course. | 遵命 |
[03:12] | Marvelous. | 了不起 |
[03:14] | – George? – Indeed. | -乔治 -确实 |
[03:16] | Chaps? | 掌声 |
[03:21] | Hmm. Brilliant. | 太棒了 |
[03:22] | Come. | 来 |
[03:31] | Why do we not just kill him? | 我们为什么不能直接杀了他 |
[03:33] | Next time he is on you, stab him in the face. | 下次他趴你身上时 刺他的脸 |
[03:37] | I in the back, Orlo cuts his throat, and then you are empress, | 我从后面 奥罗割他的喉咙 你就成女沙皇了 |
[03:40] | and I am Lady Marial. | 而我就成为了玛丽埃尔女爵 |
[03:42] | The end. | 剧终 |
[03:43] | But it– it is not so simple. | 可没…没这么简单 |
[03:45] | We need the church to ratify her to the whole of Russia | 我们需要教会从讲坛之上向全俄罗斯 |
[03:48] | from the pulpit after, so they must support her. | 认可她的登基 因此他们必须支持她才行 |
[03:51] | And if Ivan is alive, | 还有如果艾凡活着 |
[03:54] | we need a sympathetic military, | 我们需要一支站在我们这边的军队 |
[03:55] | for if we kill him before that is all in place, | 因为如果我们在一切安排就绪前动手杀他 |
[03:57] | then the military and others may get behind Ivan, | 那军队和其他人就可能站到艾凡那边 |
[04:00] | and run over Catherine in the process. | 并将凯瑟琳推翻 |
[04:02] | No one even knows where Ivan is. | 都没有人知道艾凡在哪 |
[04:03] | – Who is Ivan? – Ivan is Peter’s half-brother, | -艾凡是谁 -彼得的同父异母弟弟 |
[04:07] | bastard son to Peter the Great. | 是彼得大帝的私生子 |
[04:10] | His supporters tried to take | 在彼得刚登基时 |
[04:11] | the throne after Peter first came to power. | 他的支持者们试图夺取皇位 |
[04:14] | I will find out where he is. | 我会查清他在哪 |
[04:16] | How? | 怎么查 |
[04:18] | Cleverly. | 聪明地查 |
[04:21] | I suspect we need a year to get our pamphlets just right. | 我想我们得要一年时间才能把小册子搞好 |
[04:24] | It’s no wonder you never fuck anyone. | 难怪你没上过任何人 |
[04:26] | You– you cannot speak to me like that. | 你… 不许你这么对我讲话 |
[04:28] | Because I am a serf? | 因为我是奴仆吗 |
[04:30] | Because it’s rude. | 因为这很无礼 |
[04:36] | How dare you! | 好大的胆子 |
[04:38] | You just walk into my chambers, sir. | 你竟然踱进我的寝宫 先生 |
[04:40] | I– I would have ridden, | 我… 我本想骑马进来 |
[04:42] | – but my horse has trouble with stairs. – Empress? | -但我的马爬不了楼梯 -皇后 |
[04:45] | Orlo, what are you doing here? | 奥罗 你在这干什么 |
[04:47] | He brought me a book. | 他给我带了本书 |
[04:49] | Uh, I, I thought the empress would be interested– | 我想皇后陛下会感兴趣… |
[04:51] | – Oh, God, you’re dull. Get out. – Sir. | -我的天 你闷死了 出去 -陛下 |
[04:58] | I have brought you a gift. I promised you a lover. | 我给你带了个礼物 我答应过你送你个情人 |
[05:02] | A lover? | 情人 |
[05:03] | It is thoughtful of me, I agree. This is Leo. | 我想得很周到 我同意 他是利奥 |
[05:06] | His father, Sergei, was a famous ladies’ man. | 他的爸爸谢尔盖是著名的大众情人 |
[05:08] | Leo is smart, reads books, recites sonnets, | 利奥很聪明 会读书 背十四行诗 |
[05:10] | can hunt with the best, enjoys fine wines and offal, | 能比肩最棒的猎手 喜欢美酒佳肴 |
[05:13] | and has a pretty big cock. | 而且家伙巨大 |
[05:15] | Added advantage: had mumps as a child, so is sterile. Huzzah. | 还有加分 小时候得过腮腺炎所以生不了孩子 |
[05:18] | I hope you like him. | 希望你满意 |
[05:20] | Make her happy, or else. | 让她高兴 否则 |
[05:22] | Must dash. Big day. | 得走了 重要的一天 |
[05:27] | You may go, sir. | 你可以走了 先生 |
[05:31] | You– I’d rather not. | 您… 我还是别走了 |
[05:33] | I do not care. I said you may go. | 我不管 我说了你可以走了 |
[05:35] | I’d rather stay a while, so at least he thought it went well, | 我还是待一会儿吧 至少让他觉得一切顺利 |
[05:38] | if you don’t mind. | 如果您不反对的话 |
[05:39] | And if you do, I cordially invite you to my execution | 如果您反对 那我诚心邀请您观摩我被处决 |
[05:41] | and wish we’d known each other better. | 并为没能好好互相认识而遗憾 |
[05:46] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:48] | Just… | 就… |
[05:50] | sit there. | 坐在那 |
[05:53] | I thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[06:00] | We were listening. Is that your lover? | 我们刚刚一直在听 那是你的情人么 |
[06:02] | – Apparently. – Mmm, he is very good-looking. | -明显是 -他长得很好看 |
[06:05] | – I did not notice. – Hmm. | -我没有注意 -嗯 |
[06:07] | It is disgusting that he would just give me a lover, | 真是恶心 他直接给我一个情人 |
[06:09] | like I am an animal to be serviced. | 就像我是等着享受服务的动物 |
[06:11] | Well, you would be serviced well. | 你会得到周到的服务 |
[06:13] | He’s a Voronsky, they are well-known lovers. | 他是沃龙斯基家族的人 他们是有名的情人 |
[06:16] | – Really? – Mm. His father was legendary. | -是吗 -嗯 他的爸爸可是个传奇 |
[06:20] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[06:22] | The very week we start our adventure, | 我们这周才刚刚开始我们的筹谋 |
[06:24] | Peter gifts you this man. | 彼得就送了你这个男人 |
[06:27] | He is well-known to insert spies into situations. | 谁都知道他会往各个地方安插间谍 |
[06:29] | I’ve seen him do it before. Oh, fuck. Maybe he knows. | 我看他这么干过 该死 他可能知道了 |
[06:32] | And I was there and we had our pamphlets everywhere. | 而且我还在这里 到处是我们的小册子 |
[06:33] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝保佑 |
[06:34] | – Jesus Christ– – Orlo, relax. | -上帝保佑 -奥罗 放轻松 |
[06:37] | Peter does not know. | 彼得不知道 |
[06:38] | He could not. | 他不会知道 |
[06:39] | I will give him back. | 我会把他送回去 |
[06:41] | How? He’s Peter’s gift. | 怎么做 他是彼得给你的礼物 |
[06:45] | Cleverly. | 智取 |
[06:47] | Empress, you wanted to know | 皇后陛下 宫廷女士茶话会 |
[06:48] | when the dresses for the ladies’ tea arrived. | 要用的裙子 它们已经到了 |
[06:53] | Oh, it’s great! | 太好了 |
[06:55] | That is very nice. | 这件太漂亮了 |
[07:06] | Empress, do you like it? | 皇后陛下 你喜欢这件么 |
[07:09] | It looks marvelous. | 这件看起来非常棒 |
[07:11] | You will stand out. | 你一定会引人注目 |
[07:12] | As I always do. | 就跟我平时一样 |
[07:16] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:25] | It’s very big. Did it have to be so big? | 太宏伟了 有必要这么大吗 |
[07:28] | Of course. Your father was an exceptional man. | 当然 你的父亲是个非常杰出的男人 |
[07:32] | I remember when I was 17 and he’d look at me at dinner. | 记得那时候我17岁 晚餐的时候他看着我 |
[07:36] | It was like the very air around me thinned, | 周围的空气好像变稀薄了 |
[07:38] | and I could not breathe. | 我不能呼吸 |
[07:40] | One day, he just walked into the room I was in, and… | 有天 他走进我的房间 我在里面 |
[07:43] | locked eyes on mine, and I knew. | 我们四目相对 接着我就意识到了 |
[07:46] | And I just lifted up my dress and bent over the table, | 我提起裙子 俯身趴在桌子上 |
[07:49] | and he came and took me. | 他进来然后拿走了我 |
[07:52] | My first-ever time. | 我的第一次 |
[07:55] | God. | 上帝啊 |
[07:57] | I’m wet at the thought of it. | 一想起来我下面就湿了 |
[08:01] | You perhaps did not need to hear that story. | 你可以不用听这个故事 |
[08:04] | I knew it. I was there. | 我知道 当时我也在 |
[08:06] | What? | 什么 |
[08:07] | In the room. | 我在房间里 |
[08:08] | – Playing soldiers in the corner. – Really? | -在墙角玩玩具士兵 -真的吗 |
[08:12] | How strange. | 诡异的场面 |
[08:14] | Fucking suit’s too tight. | 该死 这制服太紧了 |
[08:15] | You, too, will grow into a great leader. | 你也会成长成一位英明的君主 |
[08:20] | He didn’t think so. | 他可不这么认为 |
[08:21] | He challenged you, that is all. | 他只是严格要求你 |
[08:25] | Meet it. | 赶上他 |
[08:29] | It’s too big. | 还是太大了 |
[08:32] | Fucking thing. | 见鬼 |
[08:39] | Know anything about this lover the emperor has given Catherine? | 你们知道沙皇陛下给凯瑟琳送了个情人么 |
[08:42] | What? Lover? | 什么 情人 |
[08:44] | That is immoral and disgusting. | 这很轻浮而且恶心 |
[08:48] | Poor child. | 可怜的孩子 |
[08:49] | So you did not know? | 所以你们不知道 |
[08:51] | It is not a gambit of some sort? | 这会不会不是一步让子 |
[08:54] | A spy on her? | 而是为了监视她 |
[08:56] | The Emperor! Empress! | 皇后陛下 皇后陛下 |
[09:01] | – Thank you for the gift. – Hmm. Did you try him yet? | -谢谢你的礼物 -嗯 你试过他了吗 |
[09:04] | It is very kind, but I do not need a lover. | 谢谢你的好意 但是我并不需要情人 |
[09:06] | I have you. | 我有你了 |
[09:07] | Our fucking is as dull as a beaver chomping at a log. | 我们做爱就像海狸啃啮木头一样无趣 |
[09:10] | You need a lover. It will cheer you. | 你需要一个情人 会让你提起兴趣 |
[09:12] | Grigor, how happy does it make me to fuck your wife? | 格里戈尔 你和你妻子做爱时感觉怎样 |
[09:14] | It seems to be a constant source of joy. | 仿佛是源源不断的快乐 |
[09:16] | And that is exactly what I wish for you. | 这就是我希望你能拥有的 |
[09:19] | Here they come. Shut up. | 他们来了 闭嘴 |
[09:22] | – Give me some of your medals. – What? | -把你的奖章给我几个 -什么 |
[09:23] | Give me some of your fucking medals. | 把你该死的奖章分我几个 |
[09:37] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[09:38] | The Russian fighting man is the greatest in the world. | 俄国战士是世界上最伟大的 |
[09:42] | I have created a rosemary blini, | 我准备了迷迭香布利尼饼 |
[09:45] | stuffed with chicken hearts, | 填满鸡心 |
[09:46] | representing those evil, blond Swedish fucks. | 代表那些邪恶的金发瑞典杂种 |
[09:50] | We will munch on their tasty hearts. | 我们可以大口咀嚼他们美味的心 |
[09:51] | – Huzzah! – And then, | -好啊 -然后 |
[09:53] | wash it down with a black, pepper vodka that my father loved, | 喝下我父亲最爱的加了胡椒的黑色伏特加 |
[09:57] | as he loved you all. | 就像他爱你们一样 |
[09:59] | Huzzah. To Peter the Great. | 干杯 敬彼得大帝 |
[10:06] | To me. Peter the… | 敬我 彼得 |
[10:11] | Me! | 就是我 |
[10:12] | Huzzah! | 好 |
[10:14] | Gentlemen, while the Swedes tend their wounded for a day or two | 绅士们 在那些瑞典人还在这几天照顾伤员 |
[10:18] | before we crush them properly, | 在我们击溃他们之前 |
[10:20] | we will eat and drink, and celebrate our greatness. | 让我们大快朵颐举杯畅饮 庆祝我们的伟大 |
[10:23] | – Huzzah. – Huzzah! | -好啊 -好 |
[10:29] | It went well, did you think, Grigor? | 很顺利 你觉得呢 格里戈尔 |
[10:31] | It was a triumph. | 大获成功 |
[10:31] | If I might brief you on the military briefing, sir. | 需要我向您汇报作战会议的摘要吗 陛下 |
[10:34] | I am an instinctive military genius as my father before me. | 我是跟我父亲一样的天生将才 |
[10:37] | I need no briefing. | 不需要什么会议摘要 |
[10:38] | Yes, indeed. | 是的 |
[10:40] | I have, um… come to understand that you’ve | 我 赞同你赠送给皇后陛下 |
[10:43] | gifted a lover to the empress, sir. | 情人的事情 陛下 |
[10:46] | I would like to offer my services in this regard, | 我也很愿意在这方面履行职务 |
[10:49] | if this one does not work out and a replacement is required. | 如果这个不行 还需要替代的话 |
[10:56] | – Grigor, did you…? – I did. | -格里戈尔 你是不是 -我是 |
[11:03] | – That’s rich, Velementov. – Oh, bravo, sir. | -真好笑 维勒门托夫 -太有趣了 陛下 |
[11:07] | – I, I feel, uh… – Can you imagine? | -我认为 -你能想象吗 |
[11:09] | This warthog with his tiny cock | 这头疣猪和他纤细的生殖器 |
[11:11] | that spurts only vodka on top of the– | 可能顶端只能射出伏特加 |
[11:18] | You have cheered me, no end. Bravo. | 你笑死我了 停不下来 真厉害 |
[11:22] | Indeed. A remarkable jape from me. | 是的 我创造了标志性的笑话 |
[11:34] | Aunt Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白姨妈 |
[11:35] | Darling Catherine. | 亲爱的凯瑟琳 |
[11:37] | – Look at that smile. – Mm. | -看这个笑容 -嗯 |
[11:40] | It’s a lifesaver, isn’t it? | 笑容是救世之物 不是吗 |
[11:41] | Indeed. | 当然是 |
[11:43] | Look at these fish. | 看看这些鱼 |
[11:46] | I used to watch them, thinking them quite content. | 我曾看着他们 觉得它们十分满足 |
[11:49] | Now I realize they’ve gone completely fucking mad. | 现在我认识到它们只是他妈的完全疯了 |
[11:54] | Who’s Ivan? | 谁是艾凡 |
[11:57] | Who mentioned dear Ivan? | 谁提到了亲爱的艾凡 |
[12:00] | I overheard someone. I don’t know who. | 我偶然听到有人说 不知道是谁 |
[12:04] | I am still new, and I’m rather slow to learn names. | 这一切对我还很新奇 我记名字比较慢 |
[12:08] | But it did seem a somewhat thrilling mystery. | 但好像是个有些骇人的谜团 |
[12:19] | As you were. | 免礼 |
[12:31] | I have the only key. | 我只有一个钥匙 |
[12:41] | – Ivan! – Lizzy! | -艾凡 -丽萃 |
[12:44] | Cake! | 蛋糕 |
[12:49] | – This is Catherine. – The empress. | -这是凯瑟琳 -是皇后 |
[12:54] | Lovely to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[12:57] | Do you like my pictures? | 你喜欢我的图画吗 |
[13:12] | Marvelous. | 很好 |
[13:20] | Getting so big. | 长这么高了 |
[13:25] | We must go now. | 我们得走了 |
[13:27] | Is Peter coming to see me? | 彼得会来看我吗 |
[13:30] | – He’s very busy. – I won’t stab him. | -他很忙 -我不会捅他的 |
[13:33] | I haven’t even hidden a knife anywhere. | 我没有在任何地方藏刀子 |
[13:37] | Of course you haven’t. You’re far too sweet. | 你当然没有 你太可爱了 |
[13:41] | My mother? | 我母亲呢 |
[13:43] | Still abroad. | 还在国外 |
[13:45] | Catherine, come visit me again. | 凯瑟琳 下次再来看我 |
[13:48] | I will. | 我会的 |
[13:50] | Fucking promise it! | 你他妈的发誓 |
[13:51] | Darling! Darling! Rude. | 亲爱的 亲爱的 你太粗鲁了 |
[13:54] | Sorry. I just want someone to play with. | 抱歉 我只是想要有个人一起玩儿 |
[13:59] | Of course you do, darling. | 当然了 亲爱的 |
[14:01] | I’ll be back later. | 我晚点再来 |
[14:15] | He is a danger to us. | 他对我们来说是个危险的存在 |
[14:17] | I suppose we should kill him, | 我想我们可以杀掉他 |
[14:18] | but he is sort of family, and we are sentimental. | 但他是家庭一分子 我们很重感情 |
[14:22] | But now there is you, and soon an heir. | 但现在你来了 很快你们会有子嗣 |
[14:25] | Thank you for showing me. | 谢谢您带我来看 |
[14:26] | Oh, you are my family. I will show you everything. | 你是我家人 我带你看任何事 |
[14:29] | Including how to find happiness here, | 包括如何在这里找到欢乐 |
[14:31] | and you will bear us an heir and strengthen our line. | 你也会为我们剩下子嗣 巩固我们的统治 |
[14:34] | But you must also know where danger lies. | 但你也必须知道危险的存在 |
[14:40] | If you see who was talking about him, you point them out to me. | 如果你看到谁说起了他 就告诉我 |
[14:44] | Indeed. | 一定 |
[14:47] | Huzzah! | 好 |
[14:49] | Gentlemen, let us begin. | 先生们 我们开始吧 |
[14:52] | The Swede– First, a toast. | 瑞典…首先 来敬杯酒 |
[14:55] | To our friend and leader, | 敬给我们的朋友和领袖 |
[14:57] | the emperor’s father, Peter the Great. | 沙皇的父亲 彼得大帝 |
[14:59] | Huzzah! | 好 |
[15:02] | I have a new one, in his honor. | 为了纪念他 我有了新的伤口 |
[15:06] | Booya! Booya! | 厉害 厉害 |
[15:09] | I also have the Swede’s nose who scratched me, in a bag! | 我包里还有抓我那个瑞典人的鼻子 |
[15:13] | Booya! Booya! | 厉害 厉害 |
[15:15] | To our brave Russian fighting men from my battalion, | 敬我军英勇的俄国战士 |
[15:18] | who have won a battle on the field, | 他们在战场赢得战争 |
[15:20] | opening up a chance of victory! | 开启胜利的机会 |
[15:23] | No, if we– | 不 如果我们… |
[15:25] | My battalion, outnumbered two to one, | 我的军队 以一当二 |
[15:28] | ran these fuckers into a ravine, | 把这些混蛋逼到峡谷去了 |
[15:30] | and then we just waited above them for days, | 然后我们只需在上面等待数天 |
[15:32] | till the fuckers went mad and shot themselves. | 直到那帮混蛋疯了之后自杀了 |
[15:43] | Can we start? | 我们能开始了吗 |
[15:47] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[15:49] | Focus up. The Swedes are here, | 请注意 瑞典人在这里 |
[15:53] | here, and here. | 这里以及这里 |
[15:55] | – Now, I suggest– – Give me that. | -现在 我建议 -把它给我 |
[15:58] | When I started this war against Sweden, it was because… | 当我开始对瑞典作战时 是因为… |
[16:03] | Well, my father beat them, and I… | 我父亲战胜了他们 我… |
[16:07] | and the Swedes are fucking depraved animals, as is well known. | 众所周知 瑞典人是他妈的堕落的动物 |
[16:11] | Blond, moose buggering, | 是一帮金发 长得像麋鹿 |
[16:13] | lingonberry gorging, humorless fucks, | 吃饭狼吞虎咽 没幽默感的混蛋们 |
[16:15] | with a seaport we would do well to have. | 却有一个对我们很有利的海港 |
[16:17] | But then, instead of winning, you allow us to be pushed back, | 但是 你们没有夺取海港 反而不得不后退了 |
[16:21] | so they are now in Russia itself. | 现在他们已经进入俄国了 |
[16:23] | It’s a fucking mess, to summarize. | 总的来说 真他妈是一团糟 |
[16:26] | So I have a plan. | 所以我有一个计划 |
[16:31] | I say we… | 我建议我们… |
[16:35] | come from here, through here, | 从这里出发 经过这里 |
[16:38] | split our forces in four, all at once, | 把我们的军队一分为四 同时行进 |
[16:41] | probably at night, so they cannot see us. | 可能是夜间行进 所以他们看不到我们 |
[16:43] | Maybe we have horses, | 也许我们可以骑马过去 |
[16:44] | although they are noisy, so maybe we just run there. | 但它们太吵了 所以也许我们就跑过去吧 |
[16:46] | Then, at dawn, when they are breakfasting | 然后 黎明之际 当他们在早餐时 |
[16:48] | with cock in one hand and brioche in other, | 一手抓着自己的鸡巴一手抓着黄油鸡蛋圆面包 |
[16:50] | we attack and destroy them, winning the war in one morning. | 此时我们出击摧毁对方 在早上赢得战争 |
[16:53] | Huzzah! | 好啊 |
[16:59] | It’s an interesting idea. | 想法很有意思 |
[17:00] | It is genius. Pick it apart if you can, you fat fuck. | 是天才想法 你得一点点理解 死胖子 |
[17:03] | Booya! | 厉害 |
[17:05] | Well… Sir, this is a river, 11 feet deep, | 沙皇 这是一条河 11英尺深 |
[17:11] | which you wish our men to cross. | 你希望我们的战士通过这条河 |
[17:18] | Boats. | 用船过去 |
[17:22] | Carry boats? | 带着船吗 |
[17:24] | – Yes. – May slow us down somewhat, sir, | -对 -可能会拖延行军速度 沙皇 |
[17:27] | making us susceptible to attack. | 让我们容易遭敌攻击 |
[17:29] | Also, this is an open plain. | 而且 这里是一片开阔的平原 |
[17:34] | It cannot be approached by stealth. | 无法悄悄接近他们 |
[17:40] | At night, wearing black. | 趁夜入侵 身着黑衣 |
[17:42] | Or green, if the grass is tall. | 或者穿绿色衣服 如果草够深的话 |
[17:51] | The emperor has given us much food for thought. | 沙皇给我们提供了可供思考的提议 |
[17:56] | I will lay out my plan and incorporate | 我会制定我的计划 |
[17:59] | some of the emperor’s fine thoughts. | 并使用沙皇的好想法 |
[18:05] | Huzzah. | 好 |
[18:07] | Huzzah! | 好 |
[18:12] | Just sound it out. | 发出声就好 |
[18:14] | Ti… gers? | 老… 虎 |
[18:17] | Tigers… | 老虎… |
[18:18] | Yes. | 对了 |
[18:20] | …like to eat… people. | …喜欢吃…人 |
[18:23] | Yes! | 对 |
[18:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:41] | You could at least unwrap him before you send him back. | 你送他回去之前 至少拔光他看看 |
[18:47] | I have far more important things to do. | 我有太多更重要的事情要做 |
[18:50] | Being empress is wasted on you. | 白费了你皇后的身份 |
[18:54] | – I met Ivan. – Fuck. | -我见到了艾凡 -该死 |
[18:58] | – Where? – In the palace! | -他在哪 -王宫里 |
[19:00] | Locked away and heavily guarded. | 关在与世隔绝戒备森严的地方 |
[19:02] | So we need the military. | 所以我们需要军队 |
[19:04] | In fact, why not Velementov himself, the leader of the military? | 事实上 为什么不用维勒门托夫 他是军队首领 |
[19:09] | He has a shine for me, I believe. | 我觉得 他喜欢我 |
[19:11] | The drooling gives it away, I think. | 看来 他垂涎你的事藏不住了 |
[19:13] | We must tell Orlo. He must work on them, too. | 我们必须告知奥罗 必须让他也行动起来 |
[19:37] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:38] | What did my husband say to you? | 我的丈夫是怎么跟你说的 |
[19:40] | He said I was to make you happy, | 他说我来这里是为了取悦你 |
[19:42] | said it was important to him. | 还说这对他很重要 |
[19:44] | – And that is all? – There was more. | -没别的了吗 -还有 |
[19:46] | He said if you showed any | 他说如果你在做爱时 |
[19:47] | animation at all while we were doing it– | 有什么生动的表现 |
[19:49] | emit a noise, stir a limb, puff a breath– | 发出声音 搅动四肢 或者气喘吁吁 |
[19:51] | he would give me a thousand rubles, | 他会奖励我一千卢布 |
[19:53] | bronze my manhood and put it on display in a museum. | 给我的阴茎铸造铜像放在博物馆展览 |
[19:57] | And what did you say to that? | 那你回答了什么 |
[19:59] | I said I thought it would just be nice if Russia had a museum. | 我说要是俄国真的有博物馆 那还不错 |
[20:05] | I see. | 知道了 |
[20:07] | And why did he choose you? | 他为什么选择你 |
[20:09] | You are friends, I assume? | 我猜 你们是朋友 |
[20:11] | I have met him twice, through my father. | 因为我父亲的引荐 我见过他两次 |
[20:13] | The famous lover. | 那个声名远播的情人 |
[20:14] | It is to undersell him. He was a fascinating man, | 那太贬低他了 他是个无与伦比的男人 |
[20:17] | who loved women, music, wine, | 爱女人 音乐 酒 |
[20:19] | and sitting a field watching | 坐在开阔的地方和他的儿子一起 |
[20:20] | starlings swirl at sunset with his son. | 看椋鸟在日落时飞舞起漩涡 |
[20:23] | But the ladies’ man seems to be what has stuck. | 但是人们却总是只把他当做一个情人 |
[20:26] | So, you are a professional lover also. | 所以 你也是一个专业的情人 |
[20:30] | Do not laugh at me. | 不要嘲笑我 |
[20:32] | I will share the joke and then we will laugh together. | 我跟你分享一件好笑的事 我们一起笑 |
[20:34] | As I take it you do not desire a lover, | 因为我确信你不想要情人 |
[20:37] | I will let you in on my secret. | 我可以跟你分享我的秘密 |
[20:39] | I have only had sex once, | 我只做过一次爱 |
[20:42] | with my drunk and very sweet, | 和我的一个喝醉了酒 |
[20:44] | very plump cousin who rather forced herself upon me. | 可爱又丰腴的表妹 应该是她强上了我 |
[20:46] | It was not unpleasant, I suppose, | 我感觉 并不是不舒服 |
[20:47] | but I really had no idea what I was doing. | 但是我当时确实不知道我干了什么 |
[20:50] | – Your father did not educate you? – Not really. | -你父亲从未教过你吗 -没有 |
[20:53] | He was a big believer in discovery, and adventure, | 他坚信人需要自己发现与探索 |
[20:56] | and said he would not deprive me of either. | 他说他不会剥夺我享受这两件事的权利 |
[21:00] | Do you aim to charm me? | 你准备引诱我吗 |
[21:02] | I would like not to be killed, of course. | 我当然不想被杀死 |
[21:04] | But I cannot guess what will charm you, | 但是我想不出什么能诱惑到你 |
[21:05] | as I cannot really guess what will save me. | 就像我想不出怎么才能自救一样 |
[21:07] | One must simply live and hope it goes well | 人要活得简单 然后相信事情会有转机 |
[21:09] | and is fun while one does it. | 然后自然会找到乐趣 |
[21:12] | Unless I should try to charm you. | 或者我至少应该试试引诱你 |
[21:16] | Actually, I will try. | 事实上 我要试试 |
[21:17] | It’ll be fun, albeit possibly fatal if it goes awry. | 尽管出了岔子可能会演变成灾难 但会很有趣 |
[21:21] | I know, a lover should, of course, bring a gift. | 我懂 一个情人理所当然应该准备礼物 |
[21:25] | But you have not. | 但你没有 |
[21:27] | I have indeed. | 其实我带了 |
[21:33] | You have made an error. | 你弄错了 |
[21:34] | It is not a gift. It is a peach. | 这不是礼物 只是一个桃子 |
[21:37] | When you eat it, you should put it into your mouth, | 你吃的时候 把它放进嘴里 |
[21:40] | bite it once, tip your head back, | 咬一口 把头向后仰 |
[21:42] | and let the juice run into your throat. | 让果汁流进你的喉咙 |
[21:47] | I know how to eat a peach. | 我知道怎么吃桃子 |
[21:49] | I will never underestimate you again. | 我不会再像这样低估你了 |
[22:07] | Extraordinary! | 太棒了 |
[22:09] | The juice runs in and pools at the throat, | 果汁流进喉咙聚集在里面 |
[22:12] | and then gushes down, like a waterfall of sweetness. | 然后果味喷涌出来 就像甜味的瀑布 |
[22:25] | You may stay the night. | 你今晚可以在这里过夜 |
[22:30] | Sleep on the chaise. | 睡在躺椅上 |
[22:32] | Then in the morning, I shall go to Peter, | 到了早上 我会去见彼得 |
[22:33] | thank him for you, say you were pleasant. | 感谢他把你送给我 你很让人满意 |
[22:35] | You shall be safe, and we will be done. | 你安全了 我们就结束了 |
[22:38] | Grand. | 完美 |
[22:45] | Come on! | 过来 |
[22:51] | So he is gone? The spy? | 他走了吗 那个间谍 |
[22:53] | Yes, I said I would. | 是的 我说了我会处理好的 |
[22:54] | Regardless, we must make some headway with the military. | 不说这个 我们必须开始处理军队的事 |
[22:58] | Not lay it out proper, but begin preparing the ground. | 不是在明面上安排 而是做一些准备工作 |
[23:02] | Finally some action. | 终于有些行动了 |
[23:04] | Is this the best time? Uh… | 现在是合适的时机么 |
[23:06] | In vino veritas, Orlo. | 酒后吐真言 奥罗 |
[23:09] | Go forth. | 去吧 |
[23:25] | Fuckers. | 该死 |
[23:27] | And who paints a river green? Hmm? Who does that? | 是谁把河流涂成绿色的 谁干的 |
[23:31] | Blue, they are fucking blue, traditionally. | 蓝色 他们他妈是蓝色的 从古至今 |
[23:33] | Why don’t we play some music? | 我们不演奏些音乐吗 |
[23:36] | I need a name, too. | 我也需要一个名号 |
[23:39] | Peter the… | 彼得… |
[23:42] | – What can I be? – Uh… | -我能叫什么 -这 |
[23:45] | Peter the Fun. | 有趣的彼得 |
[23:46] | Peter the Masterful. | 掌控一切的彼得 |
[23:48] | Uh, Peter the Terrible. | 糟糕的彼得 |
[23:51] | I want something inspiring, Arkady. | 我想要一些鼓舞人心的名字 阿卡迪 |
[23:53] | It is inspiring. It inspires fear. | 这很鼓舞人心 能激起恐惧心理 |
[23:56] | And has a rich history, everyone loves the terribles. | 还有历史底蕴 大家都爱麻烦 |
[23:59] | Just fuck off, all of you. | 见鬼 全都滚吧 |
[24:01] | I have my speech tomorrow. | 我明天还有演讲 |
[24:28] | Oh. Velementov? | 维勒门托夫 |
[24:31] | I thought this was the library. | 我以为这是图书馆 |
[24:32] | I’m completely lost in this palace. | 这座王宫让我完全迷了路 |
[24:35] | Empress, it is an honor. | 皇后陛下 很荣幸见到你 |
[24:39] | Perhaps it is fate. I have wanted to talk to you. | 可能是命中注定 我早就想跟你谈谈 |
[24:42] | And I, you. Good God. | 和我 你 太好了 上帝 |
[24:45] | You’re luminous, | 你真是光彩照人 |
[24:46] | luminous, with luminosity. | 光彩夺目 全身发着光 |
[24:50] | Why, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:52] | – You remind me of my father. – I’m, uh… | -你让我想起了我的父亲 -我 |
[24:55] | I’m younger, I’m sure, and, uh… | 我确定 我更年轻 |
[24:59] | and in the prime of manhood. | 我的阴茎也还在鼎盛时期 |
[25:05] | Uh… drink? | 喝酒么 |
[25:09] | He was a serious military man. | 他是一个恪尽职守的军人 |
[25:14] | Uh… often frustrated by the leaders of the country. | 因为国家的首领 总是郁郁不得志 |
[25:17] | Indeed. Then we are alike. | 没错 所以我们很像 |
[25:20] | Exactly. A good military man is happy to spill men’s blood | 没错 一个好的军人乐意抛头颅洒热血 |
[25:24] | but not waste men’s blood. | 而不是浪费他们的鲜血 |
[25:27] | Have I read you wrong? | 我说出你心中所想了对吗 |
[25:29] | You are… vision. | 你是 幻觉 |
[25:35] | Your skin is… | 你的皮肤 |
[25:41] | – Are you weeping? – A little, yes. | -你在哭吗 -有点 是的 |
[25:45] | Your beauty hurts. | 你的美貌令人神伤 |
[25:48] | – Right. – I… | -好吧 -我 |
[25:49] | If we had a philosophy, a criteria for action, | 如果我们有一个规范 一个行动的标准 |
[25:53] | I just wonder what a difference that would make. | 我真想知道这会有什么不同 |
[25:57] | I feel a kinship with you. | 我觉得你很亲切 |
[25:59] | I do, too. | 我也是 |
[26:02] | Aah! Get off! | 放开我 |
[26:04] | Empress, I will unprise my member. | 皇后陛下 我要解放我的小东西了 |
[26:08] | Oh, God. You will get off me! | 上帝啊 你快放开我 |
[26:19] | What is that… wet? | 那是什么 湿湿的 |
[26:22] | I pissed myself. | 我尿裤子了 |
[26:26] | Let me lie here a little and gather my energies, | 让我稍微躺会儿 集中精力 |
[26:29] | before I unleash a storm of passion! | 然后我会释放出热烈的激情 |
[26:35] | Fucker! | 混蛋 |
[26:46] | Get… them… down! | 放他们下来 |
[27:15] | Anton. How goes it? | 安东 情况如何 |
[27:18] | – Disastrously. – How was the briefing? | -简直是灾难 -简报怎么样 |
[27:21] | Interesting, I heard. | 我听说很有趣 |
[27:22] | The guy’s a fucking idiot. | 那人他妈的就是个白痴 |
[27:24] | You are drunk. | 你喝醉了 |
[27:29] | Ha-have you met the new empress? | 你见过新皇后吗 |
[27:31] | – I heard she’s a bitch. – No, no, no. Not at all. | -我听说她是个婊子 -不 不 完全不是 |
[27:33] | She is one of a kind. | 她是独一无二的 |
[27:36] | I, I will make an introduction. | 我来介绍你们认识 |
[28:03] | Shall I dress you for bed or just oil you down? | 我该帮你换上睡衣 还是说点好话安慰你 |
[28:08] | – How was your evening? – Avoided rape. | -今晚过得怎么样 -差点被强奸 |
[28:12] | – You? – Same. | -你呢 -也一样 |
[28:14] | If anyone ever invents something easier than buttons, | 如果有人发明了比纽扣更好解开的东西 |
[28:17] | we are all in trouble. | 我们就都有麻烦了 |
[28:23] | You may go. | 你退下吧 |
[28:44] | But if we put the pavilion near the river, | 但如果我们把凉亭建在河边 |
[28:47] | we can just laze and watch, | 我们就可以悠闲地看风景 |
[28:51] | and then just fall off it, naked, into the cool water. | 然后光着身子从上面跳进冷水里 |
[28:55] | Poetry. | 真有诗意 |
[28:57] | I was going to ask him | 我本来想请求他 |
[28:59] | to let us go there next month for a few weeks. | 让我们下个月去那里住几个星期 |
[29:01] | – He will not. – We can ask. | -他不会的答应的 -问一下吧 |
[29:05] | Of course. | 当然 |
[29:15] | You’re up. Good. | 你起来了 很好 |
[29:28] | – Are you all right? – Of course. | -你还好吗 -当然 |
[29:31] | Do you need to talk? | 你需要谈谈吗 |
[29:33] | I’ll just sleep. | 我直接睡了 |
[29:41] | Fuckers. | 该死的 |
[30:05] | Ah, my dearest Grigor, there you are. | 我最亲爱的格里戈尔 你来了 |
[30:08] | We did not wish to wake you. | 我们不想吵醒你 |
[30:11] | Kindness itself. | 你有心了 |
[30:14] | You have a loose hair, actually. | 你有根毛跑出来了 |
[30:18] | Ow. Brutal. | 真粗鲁 |
[30:19] | Apologies, but it is a big day. | 抱歉 但今天是个大日子 |
[30:21] | Yes it is. I feel good. | 确实 我感觉很好 |
[30:23] | You’re my dearest friends. Embrace me. | 你们是我最亲爱的朋友 拥抱我 |
[30:42] | Grigor and I thought we might go to the country, | 我跟格里戈尔觉得 我们可以去乡下 |
[30:45] | to our estate for a month. | 去我们的庄园住一个月 |
[30:48] | – Right. – We have some building to check on. | -是的 -我们要去看看房子 |
[30:50] | And we’d love to bring | 我们也希望能 |
[30:51] | you back the first quinces of the season. | 给你带回这个季节第一批柑橘 |
[30:54] | All right. Sure. | 好吧 当然 |
[31:00] | What are you writing? | 你在写什么 |
[31:02] | Nothing. Just… A letter. | 没有什么 就是一封信 |
[31:07] | You must miss home. | 你一定是想家了 |
[31:10] | Yes. I do. | 是的 我想家了 |
[31:13] | Tea, sir. | 茶来了 先生 |
[31:15] | Thank you, Vlad. | 谢谢你 弗拉德 |
[31:16] | Is Vlad short for Vladimir or long for Vla? | 弗拉德是弗拉基米尔的简称还是弗拉的全称 |
[31:23] | – I’m so sorry. – We cannot blame you for gravity, Vlad. | -对不起 -我们不能因为引力而怪你 弗拉德 |
[31:26] | For…? Wh-what is… ? | 因为什么 什么是… |
[31:28] | This is gravity, Vlad. | 这就是引力 弗拉德 |
[31:33] | Everything comes down, Vlad. | 万事万物都会落下来 弗拉德 |
[31:35] | Unseen forces at work. | 无形的力在起作用 |
[31:37] | What about a plate? | 盘子呢 |
[31:40] | Gravity. | 万有引力 |
[31:41] | Or… A feather? | 那羽毛呢 |
[31:43] | Oh, well, they fight a good fight. | 羽毛是挺能飘的 |
[31:45] | But alas… | 不过嘛 |
[31:48] | – Vlad? – Gravity. | -弗拉德 -万有引力 |
[31:56] | I shall go to breakfast and speak to Peter, | 我去吃早饭 然后和彼得谈谈 |
[32:00] | and then you may go. | 然后你就可以走了 |
[32:03] | Might I suggest we perform a small playlet, to aid your game? | 我建议我们演一场戏 帮你演完 |
[32:07] | – A playlet? – To convince him it went well. | -演一场戏 -让他以为一切顺利 |
[32:11] | I hate all the pretend at court. | 我讨厌法庭上假惺惺的一切 |
[32:13] | You must treat it as a foolish game. | 你必须把它当作一个愚蠢的游戏 |
[32:14] | The viewer is your quarry and when they’re convinced, | 观众就是你的猎物 当他们相信你的时候 |
[32:16] | you have won and have made a fool of them. | 你就赢了 还愚弄了他们 |
[32:18] | That’s a victory for you. | 这是你的胜利 |
[32:20] | It is… possibly helpful. | 这…没准有用 |
[32:37] | A giggle is good. | 咯咯笑就够了 |
[32:39] | A giggle? | 咯咯笑 |
[32:40] | It is light and fun. | 轻松有趣 |
[32:42] | I am not six. I do not giggle. | 我不是六岁小孩了 我不咯咯笑 |
[32:44] | I’ll do it, then. | 那我来吧 |
[32:49] | That is a preposterous sound. | 这种声音太荒谬了 |
[32:50] | Leo, sit in the hallway. I will see you shortly. | 利奥 在走廊里坐下 我一会儿再见你 |
[33:03] | So he has made you happy, it seems? | 看来他让你开心了 |
[33:05] | Indeed. | 是的 |
[33:08] | So? | 那么呢 |
[33:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:13] | Leo? | 利奥 |
[33:16] | You have made the empress happy. | 你让皇后高兴了 |
[33:19] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[33:20] | That’s for fucking my wife. But well done. Bravo. | 这拳是因为你上了我妻子 但干得好 好极了 |
[33:25] | It is done, so he may go now. | 完成了 他现在可以走了 |
[33:28] | What? | 什么 |
[33:30] | We spent a pleasant night, | 我们度过了一个愉快的夜晚 |
[33:32] | and I thank you profusely for the gift. | 我非常感谢你的礼物 |
[33:35] | So, he may go. | 所以 他可以走了 |
[33:37] | Oh, so he cannot have made you that happy | 要是你想让他走 说明他也没有 |
[33:39] | if you want him to go. | 让你高兴到哪去 |
[33:40] | A pleasant night? | 愉快的夜晚 |
[33:42] | What the fuck is a pleasant night? And now you wish him to go? | 什么他妈的是愉快的夜晚 现在你又想让他走 |
[33:45] | That is a fucking failure. Leo! | 真他妈失败啊 利奥 |
[33:49] | I am very disappointed in you, as would your father be. | 我对你和你父亲都很失望 |
[33:51] | So sorry, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[33:57] | Stop! I did not know I could keep him. | 住手 我不知道我能留住他 |
[33:59] | – What? – I thought it was a gift, for a night. | -什么 -我以为这个礼物只有一晚 |
[34:04] | I did not realize it could be ongoing. | 我没想到这件事能继续下去 |
[34:08] | Oh, it is marvelous to keep him. | 能留住他真是太好了 |
[34:11] | Huzzah. I thank you, husband. | 太好了 谢谢你 丈夫 |
[34:14] | Right. Okay. | 好 好吧 |
[34:23] | Do it well or I will cut your perfect cock off, | 好好干 否则我就把你完美的鸡巴砍掉 |
[34:25] | as it is a useless appendage if you cannot use it to bring joy. | 如果它不能讨人欢心 那就是个无用的废物 |
[34:30] | Zeus! Come on. | 宙斯 来 |
[34:39] | – Are you all right? – Fine. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[34:45] | Oh. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:57] | God, this is delicious. | 天啊 真好吃 |
[34:59] | So what is the rest of your day? | 你今天剩下的时间干什么 |
[35:02] | How can you be so sanguine? | 你怎么能这么乐观 |
[35:04] | Do you not wish to break his head open? | 你不想打烂他的头吗 |
[35:06] | No, I wish to enjoy my breakfast, which is what I’m doing. | 不 我想好好享受我的早餐 我也正在这么做 |
[35:08] | May I have some coffee, please? | 我能来点咖啡吗 |
[35:10] | He just beat you. | 他刚刚打了你 |
[35:12] | It was minutes ago. | 几分钟前的事了 |
[35:15] | – You are baffling. – Thank you for saving me, by the way. | -你很困惑 -顺便说一句 谢谢你救了我 |
[35:18] | You don’t need to do that. | 你没必要这么做 |
[35:20] | Truth is, he’ll do as he wishes with me– | 事实上 他想怎么对我就怎么对我 |
[35:21] | hang me, flay me, or take me hunting and for a nice lunch. | 吊死我 剥我皮 或者带我去打猎吃顿好午饭 |
[35:25] | One cannot let oneself live in fear of that. | 一个人不能让自己生活在恐惧之中 |
[35:27] | He can kick me, | 他可以踢我 |
[35:28] | but I will not let him rob me of my enjoyment of this egg, | 但我不会让他夺走我享受这颗蛋 |
[35:32] | that coffee, or this day. | 这杯咖啡 或是今天的欢乐 |
[35:36] | I will not let fear take my life from me. | 我不会让恐惧夺走我的生命 |
[35:40] | I understand entirely. | 我完全理解 |
[35:42] | Ladies’ tea is about to begin. | 夫人们的茶会就要开始了 |
[35:44] | You inexplicably wanted to go? | 你当然想去的吧 |
[35:46] | Indeed, I do. And you shall join me. | 确实如此 你应该和我一起 |
[35:49] | – Oh, I’d rather not. – And I’d rather so. | -我还是不了 -我就想让你去 |
[35:53] | Leo, you should probably come. | 利奥 也许你也应该来 |
[35:56] | Be near, in case he wonders why you’re not with me. | 离我近点 以防他怀疑你为什么没和我在一起 |
[36:28] | Lady Svenska. | 斯芬斯卡夫人 |
[36:32] | How wonderful you look! | 你看起来真漂亮 |
[36:38] | I– | 我… |
[36:41] | You will see she has a love for Russia | 你会发现她很喜欢俄罗斯 |
[36:44] | and a fresh mind that inspires. | 还带来了激昂灵动的新思想 |
[36:46] | All right. Antonia! | 好吧 安东尼娅 |
[36:49] | My darling, what has happened? | 亲爱的 发生了什么事 |
[36:50] | That fucking bitch empress has happened. | 那个该死的婊子皇后找我的茬 |
[36:55] | Rash, my dear. | 太鲁莽了 亲爱的 |
[36:56] | Exceptional, but rash. | 很精彩 但太鲁莽了 |
[37:03] | Well, I have never enjoyed a ladies’ tea party more. | 我从来没有像现在这样喜欢过夫人茶会 |
[37:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[37:20] | We can’t talk. | 我们不能说话 |
[37:21] | We can. | 可以的 |
[37:25] | It is fine. | 没事的 |
[37:26] | Oh, Jesus Christ, I thought you were getting rid of him! | 上帝啊 我还以为你会甩掉他呢 |
[37:28] | We cannot trust him. | 我们不能相信他 |
[37:30] | I tried. Peter will kill him. | 我试过了 彼得会杀了他 |
[37:32] | And if he is a spy, Peter will kill us. | 如果他是间谍 彼得会杀了我们 |
[37:35] | You would have me let him die? | 你想让我任他去死吗 |
[37:37] | We are trying to end meaningless bloodshed in Russia. | 我们的目的可是结束俄罗斯毫无意义的流血冲突 |
[37:40] | If it is him or us, yes. | 如果不是他死就是我们死 是的 |
[37:42] | I mean, that is the sort of decision-making | 要是我们真想成事 |
[37:44] | you are going to have to make | 在这种事上你就必须得 |
[37:45] | if we are to do this. Machiavelli. | 下定决心 马基亚维利说的 |
[37:47] | I told you, I disagree with that translation. | 我告诉过你 我不同意这个翻译 |
[37:49] | I don’t think he’s a spy. He’s too good-looking. | 我觉得他不是间谍 他太漂亮了 |
[37:51] | Well, you’ll forgive me, | 请恕我直言 |
[37:52] | you and your family’s political instincts | 我真是欣赏不了 |
[37:54] | are not something I am in awe of. | 你和你家人的政治直觉 |
[37:55] | Fuck you, you virgin coward prick! | 去你妈的 你这个胆小鬼 |
[37:59] | Enough! Marial. | 够了 玛丽埃尔 |
[38:01] | I– Colonel Svenska could have been an ally, | 我… 斯芬斯卡上校本可以是盟友的 |
[38:04] | but now we have lost him and half the ladies. | 但现在我们失去了他以及一半的夫人 |
[38:07] | – It was worth it. – I agree. | -这是值得的 -我同意 |
[38:09] | You know, some attention | 我告诉你 深思熟虑 |
[38:10] | to thinking two steps ahead, rather than one, | 三思而后行 多想出两步 |
[38:12] | – would be advantageous. – I did. | -对我们才有利 -我三思了啊 |
[38:14] | I ascertained a dress fabric for the event, | 我确定了活动的礼服面料 |
[38:16] | and had the entire room redone in that, Orlo. That is two steps. | 整个房间都重新装修过了 奥罗 这是两步 |
[38:20] | I do not understand this recklessness in you. | 我真搞不懂你怎么这么鲁莽 |
[38:23] | It is called courage, Orlo. You will gather it as we go. | 这叫勇气 奥罗 你慢慢就会有了 |
[38:30] | Orlo! | 奥罗 |
[38:40] | How is it? | 感觉怎么样 |
[38:42] | Being empress? | 当皇后 |
[38:45] | No one has ever asked me that. | 从来没人问过我这个问题 |
[38:49] | It is… | 感觉 |
[38:52] | complex. | 很复杂 |
[38:56] | – May I speak freely? – I suppose. | -我可以畅所欲言吗 -你说吧 |
[39:01] | I shall entitle it, “My Impressions of the Empress.” | 我将称之为 我对皇后的印象 |
[39:05] | You do not like Peter. | 你不喜欢彼得 |
[39:08] | You do not like it here. | 你不喜欢这里 |
[39:10] | You have a sadness in you, and worst of all, | 你内心有悲伤 最糟糕的是 |
[39:14] | you do not seem to know how to have fun. | 你好像不知道怎么享受乐趣 |
[39:17] | Fun is not on the table. | 享受不是流于表面的事 |
[39:20] | He mentioned the country again. | 他又提到了去乡下 |
[39:24] | Peter may come for some of it. | 彼得也可能会来 |
[39:26] | Does that mean all of it? | 一直都来吗 |
[39:29] | Did you see what the empress did to Antonia? | 你看到皇后对安东尼娅做的事了吗 |
[39:32] | It is a level of bitch | 这个水平的贱人 |
[39:33] | one seldom encounters, kind of brilliant. | 也是罕见得很 有点厉害 |
[39:36] | – I thought it was funny. – Well, I do not. | -我觉得很有趣 -我可不觉得 |
[39:38] | And feel free to suck your own cock | 还有 下个月之前你跟你的那活 |
[39:40] | for the rest of the month, Arkady. | 就尽情享受”自娱自乐”的乐趣吧 阿卡迪 |
[39:42] | She needs to be taught a lesson. | 她需要受受教训 |
[39:44] | Perhaps Antonia needs to learn a lesson. She is not empress. | 也许安东尼娅需要吸取教训 她又不是皇后 |
[39:48] | We had open hearts. | 我们给过她融入的机会了 |
[39:50] | They are shut tight. She will learn that. | 现在可没可能了 她会受到教训的 |
[39:58] | Pretend, pretend, pretend. | 假装 假装 假装 |
[40:12] | You did not need to do that to Leo. | 你不需要那样对利奥 |
[40:14] | I suppose not. Is he coughing up blood? | 大概吧 他咳血了吗 |
[40:17] | – No. – Then he’s fine. | -不 -那他就没事了 |
[40:19] | Coughing blood is generally the problem sign. | 通常咳血是问题的征兆 |
[40:24] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[40:27] | Nervous about making the speech? | 在为演讲而紧张吗 |
[40:29] | No. Yes. | 没 是的 |
[40:32] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[40:40] | Is he all these things? | 他真的是这样吗 |
[40:42] | Or perhaps not, and that is why you are nervous. | 或许不是 所以你才紧张 |
[40:45] | He was all these things. He was… | 他确实是这样 他… |
[40:49] | extraordinary. | 很伟大 |
[40:51] | What is the problem then? | 那问题在哪里呢 |
[40:52] | When I speak of him, which I do not, | 我一旦说起他 我很少说起他 |
[40:55] | because when I do, tears. | 因为一旦说了就会流泪 |
[40:58] | It is unmanly and fucked in front of these booyas. | 在这帮家伙面前显得没有男子气概 很糟糕 |
[41:03] | You miss him. | 你想念他了 |
[41:08] | Emperor? | 陛下 |
[41:17] | There is no shame in that. | 这没什么羞耻的 |
[41:18] | – No, it will not look– – There is a saying. | -不 这看上去不… -有一种说法 |
[41:21] | “What comes from the heart, goes to the heart.” | “真情才能打动人心” |
[41:25] | He was loved, and you showing that is a fine thing. | 他受人爱戴 你表现出这一点是好事 |
[41:30] | – I may not cry. – Indeed. | -我可能也不会哭 -是的 |
[41:33] | For I am chap with iron will and control. | 因为我是有着钢铁意志和控制力的人 |
[41:42] | He was a man of action, a man of the people, | 他雷厉风行 心系人民 |
[41:47] | loved, revered, | 受人爱戴和敬仰 |
[41:50] | victorious in battle. | 战无不胜 |
[41:52] | He once sat and helped me make a lion from rubles. | 他曾经坐下来用卢布帮我做了一头狮子 |
[41:56] | – But fierce, he… – Fucking baby. | -但他也很凶… -小屁孩 |
[42:00] | I heard that. | 我听见了 |
[42:03] | Whoever it was, step forward. | 不管是谁 站出来 |
[42:06] | Man-to-man, let us fight. | 男人对男人 我们决斗 |
[42:09] | No recriminations, no reprisals. | 没有指责 没有报复 |
[42:12] | On my father’s honor, two men | 以我父亲的荣誉 两个男人 |
[42:14] | and their fists, as he would have it. | 拳头对拳头 换作他也会这样 |
[42:16] | It would be an honor. | 我很荣幸 |
[42:30] | Strategy. Strategy, you dumb fucks! | 策略 策略 你们这些蠢材 |
[42:34] | Your mindless, booya bravery will not win it for us. | 你们盲目的勇气无法为我们取得胜利 |
[42:40] | I am Peter the Great’s son. I know how to win. | 我是彼得大帝的儿子 我知道怎么获得胜利 |
[42:43] | We will go with my military plan. Ford the river, | 我们依照我的军事计划 渡过河流 |
[42:46] | cut their hearts out at breakfast. Yes? | 在早餐时挖出他们的心脏 如何 |
[42:49] | Yes? | 如何 |
[42:50] | Huzzah. | 好啊 |
[42:53] | Now where was I? | 我说到哪儿了 |
[42:56] | My father. I commemorate this statue in his honor. Huzzah. | 我的父亲 我树立雕像以缅怀他的荣耀 好啊 |
[43:00] | Let’s make Russia great and | 让我们创造伟大的俄罗斯 |
[43:01] | victorious over those evil blond Swedish fucks. | 战胜瑞典那些金发的恶棍 |
[43:05] | Huzzah! | 好啊 |
[43:07] | I believe there is a party. Let’s enjoy. | 我想还有个派对 好好享受吧 |
[43:24] | How marvelous it was when you stabbed holes in that man. | 你捅那个人的时候真是太棒了 |
[43:27] | You were right for me to be true to my heart. | 你说我应该遵循内心是对的 |
[43:28] | There is now love and fear for me from all. | 现在所有人都对我又爱又怕了 |
[43:33] | I was perhaps rough on Leo today. | 我今天可能对利奥太粗暴了 |
[43:34] | When you kicked him over and over? | 你说的是你一次次地踢他吗 |
[43:36] | Yes. That is to what I refer. | 对 我说的就是这个 |
[43:38] | Well, it just shows how much you care about my happiness. | 这只能说明你有多在意我的幸福 |
[43:40] | Indeed. If you do not want him, you may choose your own lover. | 确实 如果你不想要他 你可以自己挑个情人 |
[43:44] | – Velementov has offered his services. – Very not funny. | -维勒门托夫毛遂自荐了 -一点都不好笑 |
[43:51] | – Imagine it. – I’d rather not. | -想象一下 -我才不 |
[43:54] | Seriously, take a moment. | 说真的 想象一下 |
[43:56] | I imagined him putting it in your ass as you leant on a desk, | 我想象你趴在桌上 他插入你的体内 |
[43:59] | then his weight collapsing the desk and crushing you under him. | 然后他的体重压垮了桌子 把你压在他身下 |
[44:03] | What was yours? | 你是怎么想象的 |
[44:04] | Him pissing on me as he tried to mount me. | 他尝试上我的时候尿在我身上了 |
[44:07] | Brilliantly imaginative, though mine was better. | 想象力真丰富 但我的更好 |
[44:10] | If you do not want Leo, choose someone else yourself, | 如果你不想要利奥 你就自己挑一个 |
[44:12] | and I will approve or disapprove. | 我会同意或者反对 |
[44:14] | – And Leo? – Oh. He may go back to his estate. | -那利奥呢 -他可以回他的庄园去 |
[44:19] | Oh. So he is free to leave? | 所以他可以离开吗 |
[44:20] | – Yes, of course. – Right. | -对 当然了 -好 |
[44:22] | He can fuck off or stay at court. I do not care, | 他可以滚 也可以留在宫里 我无所谓 |
[44:24] | as long as you are happy and not a miserable, scowling cunt. | 只要你开心 而不是痛苦地皱着眉头的婊子 |
[44:27] | Which you are not. | 你不是那样的 |
[44:28] | That is just a colorful example of what I do not want. | 我只是在形象地描述我不想要的东西 |
[44:30] | – Of course. – I shall tell him. | -当然 -我会告诉他的 |
[44:32] | No. Let me. | 不 我来吧 |
[44:39] | And you are happy and grateful | 对于我为你的幸福付出的努力 |
[44:41] | for my efforts towards your happiness? | 你是不是既开心又感激 |
[44:43] | All is bliss in the court of Peter. | 彼得的宫廷里充满愉悦 |
[44:44] | – It is indeed. Huzzah! – Huzzah! | -确实如此 好啊 -好啊 |
[44:47] | I must play. I’m a brilliant violinist. | 我要去演奏 我是个杰出的小提琴手 |
[44:50] | Give me that. Fuck off. | 给我 一边去 |
[45:09] | Bravo! | 太棒了 |
[45:22] | Bravo! | 太棒了 |
[45:36] | Peter has not released you. | 彼得没有放你走 |
[45:39] | – I’m sure you tried. – I did. | -我知道你肯定努力过了 -确实 |
[45:43] | So we must continue the charade. | 所以我们必须把戏演下去 |
[45:46] | Strangely not disappointed. | 很奇怪 我并不失望 |
[45:51] | Obviously, we are free to do as we wish with this arrangement. | 显然 在这个安排之内 我们可以随心所欲 |
[45:57] | For example, | 例如 |
[46:00] | you are free to kiss me back, | 你有回吻我的自由 |
[46:02] | but also free not to. | 也有不这样做的自由 |
[46:07] | To kiss you back, you would have to– | 要回吻你 你得先… |
[46:43] | We need help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[46:51] | You can probably take it from here? | 剩下的或许可以交给你了 |
[46:53] | Thank you, Marial. | 谢谢 玛丽埃尔 |
[47:34] | What are– What are you– | 你 你这是… |
[47:45] | It’s very good. | 这个写得很好 |
[47:48] | Uh, the, the bit about being able to live without pretense | 可以不用生活在伪装之下这句 |
[47:52] | will resonate deep. | 能够引起强烈的共鸣 |
[47:54] | Leo stays. He is my lover. | 利奥会留下来 他是我的情人 |
[47:57] | He will never know of our plans though. | 但他永远不会知道我们的计划 |
[48:00] | I promise you that. | 我向你保证 |
[48:04] | What– What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[48:07] | My blood oath. | 我的血誓 |
[48:14] | I mean, you… you like to live dangerously. | 你喜欢危险的生活 |
[48:17] | I just like to live. | 我只是想要生活 |
[48:20] | And I would like everyone to have that opportunity. | 而且我想让所有人都有这样的机会 |
[48:23] | Danger is part of this. | 危险是其中的一部分 |
[48:25] | You will have to grasp that. | 你必须明白这一点 |
[48:27] | I have avoided it assiduously my whole life. | 我这一生都在努力地避开它 |
[48:31] | We cannot. | 我们做不到 |
[48:37] | Did your heart not beat like a drum | 你以为你拿下了斯芬斯卡上校的时候 |
[48:39] | when you thought you had landed Colonel Svenska? | 你的心跳得是不是像在打鼓 |
[48:44] | Now, you need to cut your hand. | 现在你得割破你的手了 |
[48:49] | – I really don’t want to do that. – I know. | -我真的不想这样做 -我知道 |
[48:54] | There will be no need for clothes this morning. | 今天早上不需要穿衣服了 |
[48:56] | – Marial? – Buttons? | -玛丽埃尔 -扣子吗 |
[49:00] | Buttons. | 扣子 |