时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | And every town has a school. | 每个城镇都有学校 |
[00:21] | And two bars. | 两个酒吧 |
[00:23] | All subjects… taught to women… | 面向所有臣民 包括女性 |
[00:28] | …children… serfs… | 儿童 仆人 |
[00:30] | …whoever. | 有教无类 |
[00:32] | Fuck! Yes! | 该死 爽 |
[00:35] | – Yes! – Yes! | -爽 -爽 |
[00:51] | I’m so happy you know. | 我好高兴你知道了 |
[00:54] | I hated that you didn’t know. | 我讨厌你不知道的时候 |
[00:56] | It is a relief to know you again. | 能再次了解你真是如释重负 |
[00:58] | I thought you’d try to talk me out of it. | 我以为你会劝我收手呢 |
[00:59] | What, that you, a 20-year-old who’s been in Russia six months, | 怎么 你一个刚来俄国六个月的20岁女孩 |
[01:03] | with the aid of a drunken General, | 要在一个酒鬼将军 |
[01:05] | an angry maid, and a nervous bureaucrat | 愤怒女仆 和一个紧张官僚的帮助下 |
[01:06] | is going up against the violent machine that is Peter’s empire. | 对抗彼得帝国这个暴力的机器吗 |
[01:09] | No. Of course not. | 不 怎么会 |
[01:10] | I think it would be great. | 我觉得那肯定很棒 |
[01:11] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[01:13] | – You do not believe in change. – You’re doing it. | -你不相信改变 -你在进行改变 |
[01:16] | That’s what I believe. | 这我相信 |
[01:18] | – Could I talk you out of it? – No. | -我能劝你收手吗 -不能 |
[01:21] | But I thought it’d be fun for you to try. | 但我觉得你试试倒也好玩 |
[01:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:28] | It’s hard to fuck when you’re dead. | 你死了的话就很难干你了 |
[01:30] | That was chilling. | 好吓人 |
[01:32] | Despite its half-hearted nature. | 虽然有点不由衷 |
[01:35] | The future, Leo. | 未来 利奥 |
[01:37] | For once, think of the future. | 就这一次 想想未来 |
[01:40] | I have trained myself not to. You know that. | 你知道我一直训练自己不去想那个 |
[01:44] | Try. | 试试 |
[01:53] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[01:54] | I grew a beard | 我留胡子 |
[01:55] | and wrote an opera where fat women chase tiny men. | 写一部讲胖女人追瘦男人的歌剧 |
[01:59] | And us? | 那我们呢 |
[02:01] | I glimpsed us. | 我瞥见了我们 |
[02:04] | And the hope of it was a little too much to take. | 但希望太渺茫不值得相信 |
[02:07] | Together. Free. | 在一起 自由 |
[02:15] | Feel this. | 摸摸 |
[02:17] | My blood is roaring, | 我的血在涌动 |
[02:20] | and rushing me to where I belong. | 敦促我往我的归宿去 |
[02:22] | You are extraordinary. | 你真是非凡 |
[02:24] | So true. | 说对了 |
[02:28] | Help me? | 帮我吗 |
[02:30] | Of course. | 当然 |
[02:45] | All right, let’s begin. | 好 开始吧 |
[02:46] | Orlo, brief us. | 奥罗 报告 |
[02:47] | – Could I have a moment first? – Drinks, anyone? | -可以先说句话吗 -有人喝酒吗 |
[02:49] | My special mule concoction. | 我的特别骡子调酒 |
[02:52] | I’ve some walnuts, as well. | 我还添加了些核桃 |
[02:53] | I’m trying not to drink, | 我尽量不饮酒 |
[02:55] | but that mule thing intrigues. | 但骡子什么的很有趣 |
[02:57] | Leo knows, but that does not mean he’s part of this. | 利奥知道了 但那不代表他就能参与进来 |
[03:00] | He is, Orlo. | 他就参与了 奥罗 |
[03:01] | And his skills are what, exactly? | 他有什么本事呢 |
[03:03] | His skills are many. Trust me. | 他有很多本事 相信我 |
[03:06] | I mean coup skills. | 我是指在政变上 |
[03:07] | He has many unique ideas, | 他有很多特别的点子 |
[03:09] | and he is a regional noble, which may be useful. | 而且他是有领地的贵族 这可能有用 |
[03:13] | Please do the briefing. | 请报告吧 |
[03:15] | Right. | 好 |
[03:16] | The regions. | 各地领地 |
[03:17] | We need the regional strongmen on her side | 一旦她登基 我们需要地方势力 |
[03:19] | immediately she is installed. | 马上支持她 |
[03:21] | I think the main targets and Rostov, | 主要目标是罗斯托夫 |
[03:24] | Gorky, and Raskolnikov. | 高尔基和罗斯科尼考夫 |
[03:26] | Gorky? He’s from my region. Marvelous chap. | 高尔基 他是我们那里的 大好人 |
[03:28] | Well, kind of cranky. But a lot of that’s an act. | 有点暴脾气 但其实大多是装的 |
[03:30] | In fact, at the horse show– | 事实上 在马秀上 |
[03:31] | They are all here for the aristocrats’ monthly meetings with Peter. | 他们都将来参加彼得跟贵族的月度见面 |
[03:35] | We must win each of them. | 我们得拉拢他们每个人 |
[03:37] | I’ll do Gorky. | 我负责高尔基 |
[03:39] | I’m not sure you have the right skills | 我不确定你有处理如此 |
[03:40] | for a delicate negotiation such as this, Voronsky. | 复杂谈判的技巧 沃伦斯基 |
[03:43] | If you’d let me finish my horse show anecdote, | 如果你允许我说完那次马秀的故事 |
[03:45] | you’d see that I do. | 你就会知道我有了 |
[03:46] | Snacks and drinks may be your natural role. | 零食和酒水可能是你的天生角色 |
[03:48] | Orlo, don’t be rude. | 奥罗 别失礼 |
[03:50] | Is, is factual rude? I didn’t know that. | 这是失礼吗 我不知道 |
[03:53] | I’m old friends with Rostov. | 我跟罗斯托夫是老朋友 |
[03:54] | All right. Marial will take Rostov, | 好 玛丽埃尔负责罗斯托夫 |
[03:57] | Leo and Velementov, Gorky, | 利奥和维勒门托夫负责高尔基 |
[03:59] | and Orlo, you take Raskolnikov. | 奥罗负责罗斯科尼考夫 |
[04:01] | We get to the regions. | 我们拿下各领地 |
[04:02] | The military, we have. | 军队我们已经拿下 |
[04:04] | I will address the group of senior men. | 我会找那些高级军官谈话 |
[04:07] | All will say they’re in, as I will command them, | 他们都会加入 因为我会命令他们 |
[04:10] | but some will peel off and betray us to Peter. | 但也有些会不听话 向彼得出卖我们 |
[04:13] | That is why we do it at the last minute. | 所以 我们要在最后时刻做 |
[04:15] | That seems cynical, Velementov. | 那太愤世嫉俗了吧 维勒门托夫 |
[04:17] | Perhaps Catherine should speak and inspire them all. | 或许凯瑟琳应该去讲话 激励他们 |
[04:22] | We thought of a slogan. | 我们想到了一个口号 |
[04:25] | That was great. | 那个很棒 |
[04:26] | – You say it. – No. You. | -你说吧 -不 你说 |
[04:27] | All right. “Once Russia is in her cup, | 好 “一但俄国由她把控 |
[04:31] | and will be reborn, like a newborn pup.” | 就将如新生狗仔般重换新生” |
[04:38] | Sounds… | 听上去… |
[04:39] | less good than it did. | 没有之前那么好了 |
[04:41] | Maybe it’s the way I said it, | 或许是因为我说的方式 |
[04:42] | or that one needs to be naked, as we were. | 或者得像我们当时那样裸体才好笑 |
[04:44] | Can we stay with Velementov? | 我们可以继续维勒门托夫的话题吗 |
[04:46] | When they turn, what do we do? | 如果他们背叛我们 怎么办 |
[04:48] | Fucking kill ’em all, and prevail. | 杀了他们 获胜 |
[04:49] | Yeah. Great. Drinks. | 对 很好 喝酒 |
[04:51] | Indeed. The mule kicks pleasantly. | 是啊 骡子的后劲很足 |
[04:53] | If we can stay on point. | 可以继续说这个吗 |
[04:56] | – Everyone has… – When do we kill Archie? | -大家… -我们什么时候杀主教 |
[04:58] | What? | 什么 |
[04:59] | He is no supporter of Catherine. | 他不会支持凯瑟琳 |
[05:01] | I suggest at some point, I should shoot him in the heart. | 我建议我们找个机会枪击他的心脏 |
[05:03] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你在说什么鬼话呢 |
[05:05] | – Marial, just… – The heart. | -玛丽埃尔 -心脏 |
[05:06] | Head is good, | 头是不错 |
[05:07] | but I’ve seen many live quite full lives with head wounds. | 但我见过不少头部受伤还依然活着的人 |
[05:10] | Not so many with a blown-apart heart. | 但心脏被打中一般就活不了了 |
[05:13] | Catherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
[05:13] | Velementov, he’s Marial’s friend. | 维勒门托夫 他是玛丽埃尔的朋友 |
[05:15] | So? I will kill many friends in this. | 那又如何 我会为此杀很多朋友 |
[05:19] | Russia is bigger, is it not? | 俄国不是更重要吗 |
[05:22] | If we’re not all prepared for that, | 如果我们不能做好这样的准备 |
[05:24] | then we need to abandon the plotting and increase the drinking. | 那我们就得放弃谋划 多喝酒 |
[05:29] | You fucking touch him | 你敢碰他 |
[05:30] | and I will stab you nine times in your fat face. | 我就在你的猪脸上捅九刀 |
[05:34] | Enough. Of course Russia is bigger than any of us. | 够了 俄国当然比我们都重要 |
[05:38] | Archie, I can deal with. | 主教我可以应付 |
[05:40] | When Peter is killed, he will be practical, | 等彼得死了 他会讲究实际的 |
[05:42] | as he is a political animal. | 他是个政治动物 |
[05:44] | He will strike a deal with me. | 他会跟我达成协议的 |
[05:46] | We have our tasks. | 我们有各自的任务了 |
[05:48] | Secrecy is paramount. | 保密至关重要 |
[05:50] | No one can name me in the getting of these men. | 绝不能在拉拢他们时提到我 |
[06:00] | We are all embarking on something extraordinary. | 我们都在踏上不凡之旅 |
[06:04] | Each of us must be connected, loyal, | 每个人必须团结一致 忠诚 |
[06:08] | full of love and passion for our goal, | 对我们的目标充满爱和热忱 |
[06:10] | and trust for each other. | 并信任彼此 |
[06:12] | It will be hard, but we will prevail. | 虽然会很难 但我们能胜利 |
[06:16] | For Russia. Huzzah. | 敬俄国 万岁 |
[06:27] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[06:28] | I will… wait, I suppose. | 那我…等着了 |
[06:32] | We will reconvene when you are all done. | 等你们完事了 我们再集合 |
[06:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:39] | Yes. Drunk, no doubt. Fucker. | 是的 肯定是喝醉了 该死 |
[06:41] | I’d pray for him, but he’s an infidel. | 我想为他祈祷 但他是异教徒 |
[06:47] | Well. Better get a new one. | 好吧 最好换个新的 |
[06:50] | Your bodyguard dies, and you think nothing of it? | 你的保镖死了 你就没什么想法吗 |
[06:53] | Well, I’m sad, of course. | 我当然难过 |
[06:55] | Should I say a few words? | 我该说几句话吗 |
[07:00] | Poor Nick, from… | 可怜的尼克 来自… |
[07:04] | Tartar Land? | 鞑靼土地 |
[07:05] | Dead too soon. | 英年早逝 |
[07:08] | Politically, I mean. | 我是指政治方面 |
[07:09] | You were poisoned a few months ago, darling. | 你几个月前曾被人下毒 亲爱的 |
[07:11] | I still shake when I think of it. | 我现在想起来还觉得后怕 |
[07:13] | But thankfully you did not when you cut Ivan’s throat. | 但幸好你割艾凡喉时没有手抖 |
[07:16] | I did not enjoy that, and I do not wish to be there again. | 那我并不喜欢 我不想再提了 |
[07:19] | I appreciate your concern, but you’re overreacting. | 多谢你的关心 但你反应过激了 |
[07:21] | This fountain is a death trap. | 这喷泉就是死亡陷阱 |
[07:23] | Leontov died in it last week. | 列昂托夫上周才死在里面 |
[07:28] | Everyone stop hmm-ing. | 都别哼哼了 |
[07:31] | The people love me more than ever. I just won the war. | 人民前所未有地爱我 我刚赢得了战争 |
[07:33] | Why do you want to ruin that? | 你干吗要毁了我的心情 |
[07:34] | My darling, I don’t! | 亲爱的 不是的 |
[07:36] | Huzzah to you! | 你万岁 |
[07:37] | Your father would be smiling down from the clouds. | 你父亲肯定在云彩上冲下面的微笑 |
[07:40] | Indeed. A lovely thought. | 是啊 多好的想法 |
[07:44] | However, you would do well to take his view on these things. | 但你也该以他的视角看待这种事 |
[07:48] | We used to fuck out here like depraved cheetahs. | 我们以前会像不要脸的猎豹般在这外面做爱 |
[07:52] | And as we lay there | 我们躺在那里 |
[07:53] | and the heat dissipated from our raw, spent bodies, | 热气从我们因激情而疲倦疼痛的身体上消退时 |
[07:57] | he would say, | 他会说 |
[07:59] | “You’re never safe,” he used to say. | “你永远不安全” 他以前会说 |
[08:02] | “It’s always coming.” | “危险总在逼近” |
[08:03] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[08:05] | I am happy, and a hero, | 我很开心 是个英雄 |
[08:07] | and we are celebrating my greatness this week. | 我们这周在庆祝我的伟大 |
[08:09] | And I would like you to make it to next week. | 我希望你能活到下周 |
[08:11] | Elizabeth counsels wisely. | 伊丽莎白的谏言很明智 |
[08:13] | If perhaps darkly. | 或许有点黑暗 |
[08:16] | She is always sticking pins in me. | 她总给我泼冷水 |
[08:18] | It will not do. They love me. | 这不行 他们爱我 |
[08:19] | It is a flaw for a leader to want love so much. | 领袖不该如此渴望爱 |
[08:21] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[08:23] | I’m sorry, darling. I couldn’t quite hear that. | 对不起 亲爱的 我没听清 |
[08:26] | I said… | 我说… |
[08:28] | …sorry? | 抱歉 |
[08:31] | I’m taking his wind pipe flute. | 我要拿走他的风管长笛 |
[08:42] | Peter! Peter! | 彼得 |
[08:47] | Victory is ours! | 胜利属于我们 |
[08:48] | Huzzah! | 万岁 |
[08:51] | You know what that is, Orlo? | 知道这是什么吗 奥罗 |
[08:53] | Happiness at the ending of the war, sir. | 对战争结束的喜悦 先生 |
[08:55] | Love, Orlo. | 是爱 奥罗 |
[08:56] | That is love, you bloodless, lobcocked eunuch. | 那是爱 你个冷血冻屌的太监 |
[09:00] | I cannot be lobcocked and be a eunuch, sir. | 我有屌就不会是太监了 先生 |
[09:02] | They are contrary… | 这是矛盾… |
[09:05] | Let me listen to this. | 让我听听 |
[09:14] | We may just have to take matters into our hands regarding Archie. | 主教的事 我们可能得自己解决了 |
[09:18] | I, I, I thought the same. | 我也这么想 |
[09:19] | Marial will be in her ear, and she has a soft heart. | 玛丽埃尔能给她吹风 她心又软 |
[09:23] | Happy to kill the cunt. | 我乐意杀了那贱女人 |
[09:25] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[09:27] | Done it before. | 我做到过 |
[09:30] | Yes. Yeah, yeah. You killed a soldier. Right. | 是啊 你杀了个士兵 嗯 |
[09:33] | I haven’t heard the story for a day or two. | 我有一两天没听你提起了 |
[09:35] | What are you two fishwives gossiping about? | 你俩渔妇在嚼什么舌根 |
[09:38] | How much the love of God flows from your heart, Archie. | 上帝之爱是怎样从你心间流过 主教 |
[09:41] | I imagine a gushing river. | 肯定如奔涌的河流 |
[09:43] | Right. | 是啊 |
[09:45] | Of course you were. | 当然了 |
[09:51] | Fifty-one. Count Rostov. | 51 罗斯托夫伯爵 |
[09:59] | Emperor. I bring you the peaches from my region. | 沙皇 我带来了我们领地的桃子 |
[10:02] | Fuck. Look at your face. | 我去 看看你的脸 |
[10:06] | You weren’t wrong, Rostov. | 你没说错 罗斯托夫 |
[10:09] | Fucking hell. Look at your face. | 我去啊 看你的脸 |
[10:13] | Does your wife still fuck you? | 你妻子还上你吗 |
[10:14] | Occasionally me. | 偶尔上我 |
[10:16] | More often, another. | 更多时候上别人 |
[10:17] | Poor fuck. Well, can’t blame her. | 可怜鬼 也不能怪她 |
[10:21] | You look like you fell in a fire. | 你像是落入了火堆里 |
[10:25] | Gentlemen, I said, | 先生们 我说 |
[10:27] | he looks like he fell in a fire. | 他像是落入了火堆里 |
[10:33] | Grigor has a beard. | 格雷戈里就有胡子 |
[10:37] | Stubble. He forgot to shave. | 是胡茬 他忘记刮胡子了 |
[10:40] | And this is bruised. | 这个上面有疤 |
[10:41] | Nature is as mercurial as humans. | 自然如人一般难以捉摸 |
[10:45] | We need a new viaduct built in the river to divert water– | 我们需要建新高架桥以分河 |
[10:48] | Boring. Yes, of course. Do it. | 无聊 行行 去吧 |
[10:52] | Rostov, | 罗斯托夫 |
[10:53] | next time, bring your wife to court, | 下次 带你妻子来宫廷 |
[10:55] | and the Emperor will make her happy for you. | 沙皇可以替你逗她开心 |
[10:57] | Eat her like a ripe peach. | 把她当熟桃子吃掉 |
[11:02] | Grigor. Rough. | 格里戈尔 过分 |
[11:04] | But not un-factual, | 但并非不实 |
[11:05] | so… huzzah. | 所以 万岁 |
[11:07] | – Brilliant. – Well done, Grigor. | -真妙 -说得好 格里戈尔 |
[11:10] | Fifty-two. Gorky. | 52 高尔基 |
[11:13] | Gorky. Have you ever seen his nipples? | 高尔基 你见过他的奶头吗 |
[11:17] | What? | 什么 |
[11:18] | He has absurdly large, nipples. | 他有异常大的奶头 |
[11:22] | I shared a swim with him at his dacha | 我曾在他的乡间别墅跟他一起游泳 |
[11:23] | and I look over, and… | 我一眼望去 |
[11:25] | and they’re like jiggling dinner plates. | 那简直像抖动的盘子 |
[11:33] | Gorky, my old friend. | 高尔基 老朋友 |
[11:35] | I wish to talk about the mink killing quotas, | 我想谈谈杀貂限制 |
[11:37] | which I seek to increase. | 我想提高上限 |
[11:39] | And I wish to see your nipples. | 我想看看你的奶头 |
[11:46] | Right! | 好吧 |
[11:55] | You could suckle a village. | 你能给一个村子喂奶了 |
[11:58] | Let me see them in motion. | 让我看它们动 |
[12:00] | Jump up and down. Jump up. | 跳上跳下 跳啊 |
[12:21] | Alexi Rostov. | 阿列克谢·罗斯托夫 |
[12:26] | Marial. | 玛丽埃尔 |
[12:31] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[12:33] | Even like this? | 哪怕是这样吗 |
[12:33] | You always made the women’s hearts race. | 你总能让女人的心跳加快 |
[12:35] | This will not change anything. | 这不会改变什么 |
[12:37] | It is your eyes that do it, Alexi. | 重要的是你的眼神 阿列克谢 |
[12:40] | You’re still a maid. That prick. | 你还是个女仆 那混蛋 |
[12:42] | I am. | 是啊 |
[12:44] | Come and have tea with me. | 来跟我喝茶吧 |
[12:45] | – And by “tea” you mean double vodkas? – Of course. | -“茶”是双份伏特加吧 -当然 |
[13:00] | Count Raskolnikov. Hungry as ever. | 罗斯科尼考夫伯爵 还是那么饿 |
[13:03] | Chekhov thinks I have a parasite. | 契柯夫认为我得了寄生虫 |
[13:05] | It loves pork. Clearly. | 那它显然喜欢猪肉 |
[13:07] | Want some? | 来点吗 |
[13:08] | Kind, but no. | 多谢 不了 |
[13:11] | Could I stretch your mind a little? | 可以跟您谈谈吗 |
[13:13] | Orlo. | 奥罗 |
[13:14] | I’m a great lover of, hypotheticals. | 我非常喜欢假设 |
[13:17] | How many pigs can a parasite eat at a sitting? | 比如一只寄生虫一顿能吃多少猪肉 |
[13:20] | If I was six inches taller, would my life be different? | 如果我身高一米八 我的人生是否会有不同 |
[13:23] | Did the man I killed have children, | 我杀的人是否有孩子 |
[13:25] | and was he a good father, or a shit one? | 他是个好父亲还是坏父亲 |
[13:27] | Orlo, get to the point before I get to the trotters. | 奥罗 有重点就说 我都要吃到猪腿了 |
[13:29] | And I saw you, and I thought, | 我看到你 我就想 |
[13:31] | what if there were a new leader installed? | 如果出现了新的领袖呢 |
[13:35] | Would someone like Raskolnikov hold his region for them? | 罗斯科尼考夫这样的人会提他稳住领地吗 |
[13:38] | I mean, you would, of course, | 当然了 |
[13:39] | need to know their beliefs and philosophy– | 你需要知道此人的信仰和观念 |
[13:41] | Two million rubles, and my port. | 两百万卢布 和我的港口 |
[13:44] | – What? – I don’t want anything to do with it, | -什么 -我不想知道 |
[13:47] | and I don’t want to know anything. | 我不想参与 |
[13:49] | But if it hypothetically happened, | 但如果假设它发生了 |
[13:52] | that would be what I needed. | 我就这个价码 |
[13:54] | And you don’t care what they believe in. | 你也不在乎那人相信什么 |
[13:56] | I need them to believe giving me two million rubles and a port… | 我需要那人相信给我两百万卢布和一个港口 |
[14:00] | is a good idea. | 是个好主意 |
[14:12] | I can do this alone. | 我自己就能办到 |
[14:14] | As can I. | 我也能 |
[14:24] | Gorky. | 高尔基 |
[14:24] | Apologies for what happened in there, Gorky. | 为之前的事道歉 高尔基 |
[14:26] | Your nipples seem completely normal and appropriate to me. | 我觉得你的奶头看上去很正常得体 |
[14:30] | The Emperor’s will. | 沙皇有旨嘛 |
[14:32] | Well done on your victory in Hango. | 恭喜你在翰格获胜 |
[14:33] | – How are Masha and the children? – Annoying. | -玛莎和孩子们怎么样了 -烦人 |
[14:36] | And how is the Empress’ pussy, Leo? | 皇后的屄怎么样 利奥 |
[14:38] | It is the state of Russia that concerns me more. | 我更担心的是俄国的状况 |
[14:41] | Russia is as it always is. A delight. | 俄国一如既往 非常欢乐 |
[14:44] | And a disaster. | 也是个灾难 |
[14:46] | Perhaps it could be just the former. | 或许它可以只有欢乐 |
[14:48] | We think it could be better. | 我们认为它可以变好 |
[14:50] | We think it could be led better | 我们认为它可以在领导下走向更好 |
[14:51] | if it were led by someone different. | 只要领导者另有其人 |
[14:53] | We have that someone. | 我们有人选了 |
[14:54] | We… we have the military. | 我们也控制了军队 |
[14:58] | A coup! Fucking hell. | 政变 老天爷 |
[15:01] | A new start, Gorky. | 是新开始 高尔基 |
[15:02] | I know you’re a curmudgeon, | 我知道脾气坏 |
[15:04] | but I also know your romantic heart. | 但其实内心浪漫 |
[15:05] | – When you hear her talk of Russia, your heart– Her? | -等你听到她谈论俄国 -她吗 |
[15:08] | Oh, Jesus Christ, Leo. | 老天爷啊 利奥 |
[15:10] | I didn’t say her. I really didn’t. | 我没说她 我没说 |
[15:11] | Her name may not have been on your lips, | 她的名字或许没沾上你的嘴 |
[15:13] | but I expect, this morning, her pussy was. | 但我猜 今早 她的屄沾过 |
[15:15] | Not interested. | 不感兴趣 |
[15:17] | Fascinating, all the same. | 但还是很有趣 |
[15:20] | He knows it’s her. Fuck. | 他知道是她了 该死 |
[15:22] | – What do we do? – Get a rock. | -我们怎么办 -去找块石头 |
[15:25] | Gorky? | 高尔基 |
[15:26] | I was… just, one more thing. | 等一下 |
[15:29] | I, I, I forgot to… | 我忘记… |
[15:35] | One more. | 再来一下 |
[15:39] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[15:40] | Not ideal. Let’s go. | 不理想 走吧 |
[15:49] | I hoped it was that kind of drink. | 我就希望是这样的小酌 |
[15:51] | – I remember it fondly. – As do I. | -我对此有美好的回忆 -我也是 |
[15:59] | Firstly, I wish to tell you something. | 首先 我要告诉你件事 |
[16:03] | I have a friend who… | 我有个朋友 |
[16:06] | believes in change. | 相信改变 |
[16:11] | – Changing Peter. – The Empress, perhaps? | -改变彼得 -皇后吗 |
[16:14] | Never said that. | 别那么说 |
[16:16] | If it were to happen? | 但如果成真了呢 |
[16:18] | I would hang balloons from every fucking tree in the region. | 我会在领地内每棵树上挂气球 |
[16:22] | Tell your friend I am in. | 告诉你的朋友 我加入 |
[16:25] | Do you fuck me for that? | 你愿为此干我吗 |
[16:27] | I fuck you because I want to fuck you. | 我干你是因为我想干你 |
[16:42] | – Yes? – Yes. | -行了吗 -行了 |
[16:44] | If your philosophy stretches to blackmail, | 如果你能接受勒索 |
[16:46] | two million rubles, and a port, | 两百万卢布加一个港口 |
[16:48] | then Raskolnikov is ours. | 罗斯科尼考夫的价码 |
[16:50] | Mercenary pig, eating pig. | 贪心的猪吃猪 |
[16:53] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[16:54] | We have Rostov. | 罗斯科夫拿下了 |
[16:55] | You look… relaxed. | 你…似乎挺放松 |
[16:58] | Indeed. | 是啊 |
[16:59] | – It is mostly my fault. – Agreed. | -主要是我的错 -是啊 |
[17:01] | – What is? – We had to kill Gorky. | -怎么了 -我们不得不杀了高尔基 |
[17:04] | – What? – I let it slip that it was Catherine. | -什么 -我说漏了嘴是凯瑟琳 |
[17:22] | – Did anyone see you? – No. | -有人看到你们了吗 -没有 |
[17:25] | – This is bad. – We do not know that, Orlo. | -这可不妙 -这可未必 奥罗 |
[17:27] | It is a random killing in a court that has them often. | 这只是一起随机杀戮 而这个宫廷经常发生这种事 |
[17:30] | If it is read like that. | 如果别人是那么看的话 |
[17:31] | I will make sure it is. | 我会确保的 |
[17:39] | No one do anything else! | 谁都别再做什么了 |
[17:56] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[17:57] | What? Sorry. | 什么 抱歉 |
[17:58] | – I was thinking about Grigor. – So was I! | -我刚刚在想格里戈尔 -我也是 |
[18:01] | No, he has to shave his beard off. | 他得剃胡子 |
[18:03] | I don’t want to be a prick about it, | 我不想犯浑 |
[18:04] | but it is a bad look, and unfair on others. | 但那看上去不好 对其他人不公平 |
[18:06] | I know. | 是啊 |
[18:07] | Why is he doing it? | 他为什么那么做 |
[18:08] | I-He thinks it looks good. | 他觉得那样帅 |
[18:10] | He is fucking handsome, | 他是很帅 |
[18:12] | but we all must pay a price for the unity of court. | 但为了宫廷团结 我们都得有所牺牲 |
[18:14] | You know, especially at the moment. | 尤其是在当下 |
[18:18] | You shoot your shot in her, | 你如果射在她体内 |
[18:20] | and I will be very, very disappointed in you! | 我会非常失望的 |
[18:25] | I said stop fucking her! | 我叫你别干她了 |
[18:26] | – Is there something you want? – It’s coming. | -你有事吗 -真有危险了 |
[18:29] | Gorky’s dead. | 高尔基死了 |
[18:35] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[18:36] | I have to stop him thinking there’s a coup. | 我得不让他觉得有人要政变 |
[18:38] | If he does, he’ll be ready for it, | 否则 他会做好准备 |
[18:40] | and it will be harder. | 那样就更难了 |
[18:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:43] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[18:44] | Not really. I messed it up a bit. | 有事 我搞砸了 |
[18:45] | It’s just frustrating, relying on everyone. | 只是好让人沮丧 需要依靠这些人 |
[18:48] | I do not think it will go perfectly, but… | 我也没指望一切顺利 但是 |
[18:50] | just that I will have my hands on the mechanism. | 但我想能够控制大局 |
[18:53] | Faulty human mechanism, unfortunately. | 可惜人类的运作不完美 |
[19:02] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[19:04] | Killing a man. | 杀人 |
[19:06] | You must be devastated. | 你肯定很难过 |
[19:10] | I’ve… killed before. | 我杀过人 |
[19:13] | – What? – This is Russia. It happens. | -什么 -这里是俄国 时时发生 |
[19:15] | It’s not my thing, but… it happens. | 我虽然不喜欢这么做 但也会发生 |
[19:19] | Right. | 好吧 |
[19:20] | Go. | 去吧 |
[19:22] | And I’m sorry, again. | 我再次表示抱歉 |
[19:24] | I’ll make it up to you. | 我会弥补你的 |
[19:45] | Best to wait it out. | 还是等他闹够吧 |
[19:47] | As a child, he was always smashing something. | 他小时候总会去砸点什么 |
[19:50] | – Fuck! – A toy… A footman… | -该死 -玩具 男仆 |
[20:00] | What is wrong? | 怎么了 |
[20:01] | Tartar Nick’s dead. | 鞑靼人尼克死了 |
[20:02] | Drowned in the fountain. | 淹死在了喷泉里 |
[20:03] | Like Leontov. That fountain is cursed. | 就像列昂托夫 那喷泉简直被诅咒了 |
[20:06] | That’s exactly what I said. | 我也这么说的 |
[20:08] | And now Gorky’s dead. | 现在高尔基也死了 |
[20:09] | Elizabeth thinks I should be worried about it. | 伊丽莎白认为我该担心这个 |
[20:11] | That they’re always coming. | 说危险总在逼近 |
[20:12] | Which is a saying of my father’s, and not hers, | 那是我父亲 而不是她的名言 |
[20:15] | and it is annoying that she uses it, | 她这么说很烦人 |
[20:16] | as well as annoying | 更烦人的是 |
[20:17] | that she reminisces of his cock in her various holes | 她总当着我的面回忆他的屌 |
[20:20] | when I’m right there! | 插进她的各种洞里的事 |
[20:21] | No. You just won the war. People love you. | 不 你才刚赢得了战争 人民爱你 |
[20:24] | Exactly! That’s what I said! | 就是啊 我也是这么说的 |
[20:27] | You are quite marvelous nowadays. | 你如今可真棒 |
[20:29] | Catherine, you have a heart of snow. | 凯瑟琳 你真是心如雪 |
[20:32] | – Cold? – Pure. | -冷吗 -是纯洁 |
[20:34] | You’re not a political animal, and that is fine. | 你不是政治动物 这没事 |
[20:37] | But his bodyguard is dead, | 但他的保镖死了 |
[20:39] | and now Gorky, his father’s best friend, is dead. | 现在高尔基 他父亲最好的朋友也死了 |
[20:42] | – Best friend? – He kept it quiet. | -最好的朋友 -他没声张 |
[20:43] | He used to hide friendships, | 他以前会隐瞒友谊 |
[20:45] | so people would be led the wrong way. | 误导大家 |
[20:47] | That’s actually very clever. | 那很高明 |
[20:48] | You know, I have stopped the war, | 我制止了战争 |
[20:50] | given them art and science for a time, | 还曾让大家享受艺术和科学 |
[20:51] | let them draw donkey-fucking cartoons of me, | 允许他们画干驴的漫画 |
[20:54] | and still they come after me. | 可他们还不放过我 |
[20:56] | What do these fuckers want? | 这些混蛋想要什么 |
[20:57] | So ungrateful. | 太不知感恩了 |
[20:59] | Who could want anything more? | 谁还可能有更多欲求 |
[21:01] | That is why it does not make sense that anyone is up to anything. | 所以根本没道理认为有人图谋不轨 |
[21:05] | It is coming. You both need to understand that. | 危险要来了 你们都得明白这点 |
[21:08] | All right! Fuck it. | 好了 不管了 |
[21:09] | If it is this, then it is this. | 是这样就这样 |
[21:11] | I do not get to choose the Emperor I wish to be. | 我不能选择我想成为什么样的沙皇 |
[21:13] | These fuckers make me choose to be the Emperor I have to be. | 这些混蛋逼我成为我必须成为的沙皇 |
[21:16] | So be it. | 那就这样吧 |
[21:18] | Leadership is a cruel master. | 领导是残忍的主子 |
[21:20] | We will torture everyone at court. | 我们要给宫廷里每个人上刑 |
[21:23] | What? | 什么 |
[21:23] | Man, woman, and child will be tortured | 男人 女人和孩子都要被用刑 |
[21:25] | until someone confesses. | 直到有人招供 |
[21:27] | Hopefully we find them early, | 希望能早点发现坏蛋 |
[21:28] | as we do have a banquet celebrating the war this evening. | 我们今晚还要开宴会庆祝战争呢 |
[21:30] | That is an appalling idea. | 这点子太可怕了 |
[21:31] | You can’t hurt people like that. | 你不能那样伤害大家 |
[21:33] | I can. We torture people all the time. | 我能 我们经常给人用刑 |
[21:35] | Loosen a person’s ball bag, it seems to loosen their tongue. | 蹂躏一个人的阴囊足以让人开口 |
[21:38] | Dear God. | 老天爷啊 |
[21:39] | It is a flaw to need their love, | 领袖不该渴望子民的爱 |
[21:40] | but I will take their fear instead. | 但我可以接受他们的恐惧 |
[21:42] | I need to know if there is someone, | 我需要知道是否有人图谋不轨 |
[21:43] | so this will find them efficiently, and speedily. | 那我们就高效快速地找出那人 |
[21:46] | So it’s actually a great idea. | 这其实是个好点子 |
[21:48] | You are women, and this is men’s things. | 你们是女人 这是男人的事 |
[21:50] | Surely suspects could be deduced | 嫌疑人应该可以通过 |
[21:52] | over a very, very, very long period of investigation. | 非常漫长的调查来进行推断吧 |
[21:56] | And only then should you act as if there is a coup. | 之后你才能按照有政变做出反应 |
[21:58] | We’re doing this. | 我们要这么做 |
[22:00] | The court could do with reminding | 宫廷需要被提醒 |
[22:01] | how benevolent and fun, and war-winning I usually am. | 我一般是多么好心 风趣 骁勇善战 |
[22:04] | And they should know that I could be a fucking prick | 他们也该知道 如果我想 |
[22:06] | if I wished, instead. | 也可以很混蛋 |
[22:21] | He’s not seriously gonna do this. | 他不会真这么做吧 |
[22:24] | He is. I’m 3:30, you’re 3:15. | 是的 我3:30 你3:15 |
[22:26] | Shit! Arkady, we’re on the list. | 该死 阿卡迪 我们也在名单上 |
[22:30] | Me, too! | 我也是 |
[22:31] | Fucking hell! We’re loyal. His friends. | 我去 我们是忠诚的 是他的朋友 |
[22:34] | Why would he… | 他为什么… |
[22:40] | He can’t torture everyone. It is mad. | 他不能给所有人用刑 这疯了 |
[22:43] | I don’t mind a little ruthless. | 我不介意稍稍冷酷点 |
[22:46] | But it does seem ill-advised. | 但的确不太明智 |
[22:50] | Must you watch? | 你非要看吗 |
[22:51] | Technically, I do not have to, but I enjoy it. | 严格讲我不非得看 但我喜欢看 |
[22:58] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[23:01] | It does not always bloom directly, though. | 不过也不总是马上就开花 |
[23:07] | He is to torture everyone. | 他要给所有人用刑 |
[23:09] | I heard. Drink this. | 我听说了 喝了 |
[23:11] | We are not on the list. | 我们不在名单上 |
[23:13] | I know. Everyone but us. | 是啊 就除了我们 |
[23:15] | And Catherine. And Elizabeth. | 还有凯瑟琳和伊丽莎白 |
[23:17] | He really loves us. | 他真心爱我们 |
[23:19] | I know. | 是啊 |
[23:23] | When my father used to gamble, | 我父亲以前赌博时 |
[23:25] | I watched the men and their cards. | 我会观察那些男人和他们的牌 |
[23:27] | The good gamblers played the cards they were dealt. | 好赌徒按他们拿到的牌打 |
[23:29] | The bad went mad waiting for an ace. | 坏赌徒会为等机会发狂 |
[23:33] | Hoping. | 期待着 |
[23:35] | You’ve been dealt a complicated woman. | 你拿到的是个复杂的女人 |
[23:37] | And hand. | 和牌 |
[23:39] | But you must play the cards you’ve been dealt. | 但你得打你有的牌 |
[23:41] | I love you with all my heart. | 我全心全意地爱你 |
[23:45] | And soul. | 我的灵魂也爱你 |
[23:48] | If there is such a thing. | 如果那东西存在 |
[23:50] | Haven’t seen much evidence of it around here. | 在这里没见到太多关于它的证据 |
[23:52] | – I feel a bit… – Groggy? I know. | -我觉得有点… -无力吗 我懂 |
[23:54] | Jordansk. | 乔丹斯基 |
[23:57] | Wha… | 什么… |
[23:59] | What are you do… | 你干什么… |
[24:12] | So you all have to hold fast during torture. | 你们在被用刑时都得坚持住 |
[24:16] | Remember our glorious future, and hold to that day. | 记住我们美好的未来 要坚持到那天 |
[24:19] | I, I’ll, I’ll just say it. I’ll, I’ll spill my guts. | 我会说出来的 什么都说的 |
[24:22] | I have a low pain threshold. | 我的疼痛阈值很低 |
[24:24] | A medical condition, I think. | 算是种疾病吧 |
[24:26] | If they go for my balls, | 如果他们对我的蛋上刑 |
[24:27] | I’m not completely trustworthy, either. | 那我也不完全值得信任 |
[24:28] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[24:29] | True. They come for your balls. | 是啊 他们对蛋上刑的话 |
[24:31] | All bets are off. | 就什么都不好说了 |
[24:32] | We should practice some pain management. | 我们应该练习下疼痛管理 |
[24:36] | – Fuck! – Are you drunk, Velementov? | -该死 -你喝醉了吗 维勒门托夫 |
[24:37] | A tiny bit. What’s, what’s in these mules, Voronsky? | 有点吧 这个骡子里有什么 沃伦斯基 |
[24:41] | Some vodka. | 伏特加 |
[24:43] | Can you– | 你能… |
[24:43] | Leo, what are you even doing here? | 利奥 你为什么在这里 |
[24:45] | Have you not fucked up enough already? | 你搞出的麻烦还不够多吗 |
[24:47] | I mean, this, this is life and death. | 这可是事关生死 |
[24:48] | Not drinks and… fucking snacks. | 不是酒水和零食 |
[24:51] | Well, I just killed someone, | 我刚杀了人 |
[24:52] | so I’m well aware of that, Orlo. | 所以我很清楚这事关生死 奥罗 |
[24:53] | And if I didn’t kill him, we’d all be dead by now. | 但如果我没杀他 我们这会儿都已经死了 |
[24:55] | Well, if you hadn’t told him it was her, | 如果你没对他说漏是她 |
[24:56] | you wouldn’t have had to kill him. | 你也不需要杀他了 |
[24:57] | – You all need to… – We need to fucking go kill Peter, | -你们得… -我们得杀了彼得 |
[24:59] | before this starts and he gets too prepared. | 别让这事开始 他有机会准备好 |
[25:01] | Marial might be right. I’ll get a rock. I… | 玛丽埃尔可能说得对 我去找石头 |
[25:03] | Everyone stop. | 都停下 |
[25:04] | We are not killing anyone. | 我们不杀谁 |
[25:07] | We are not ready. | 我们没准备好呢 |
[25:08] | The pieces are not in place. | 各个环节还没安排妥当 |
[25:11] | We will not fail because we panicked. | 我们不能因为慌张而失败 |
[25:13] | It’s called responding to circumstances as they happen. | 这叫随机应变 |
[25:17] | No. | 不 |
[25:19] | We need to get him to believe the threat is over. | 我们得让他相信威胁已经消除 |
[25:22] | He will not stop until he finds the plotters. | 他不找到密谋者不会罢休 |
[25:26] | We need to find him one. Or some. | 我们得给他找一个 或几个 |
[25:29] | We need a scapegoat. | 我们需要替罪羊 |
[25:31] | Fuck! Guards! | 该死 卫兵 |
[25:36] | Remember, think of our glorious future, | 记住 想想美好未来 |
[25:39] | and not the searing pain in your balls. | 别想着你们蛋疼得多厉害 |
[25:46] | I thought word “searing” was uncalled for. | 没必要说”厉害”吧 |
[25:50] | They do not inspire confidence in victory, our comrades. | 我们的同志可不让人觉得我们能取胜 |
[25:53] | They will. Just need aligning. | 他们会的 只是需要调教 |
[25:56] | What do you seek here without asking entrance? | 你们这么直接闯进来是想干什么 |
[25:59] | It’s me! | 是我 |
[26:02] | I was worried for your safety. Come on. | 我是在担心你的安全 来 |
[26:09] | – You have a lot of guards. – Indeed. | -你叫了好多卫兵来 -是啊 |
[26:11] | Fucking come for me, you’d die a lot first. | 敢冲我来 叫你先死 |
[26:14] | We will confine ourselves together until it is safe. | 我们找地方一起待着 直到安全 |
[26:17] | – Emperor! – Archie. | -沙皇 -主教 |
[26:19] | – Yes, I’m in here. – Right. | -我在这里 -好 |
[26:21] | I am to begin the interrogations. | 我要开始审讯 |
[26:24] | Indeed. Fucking shake their souls, Archie. | 是的 让他们灵魂震颤 主教 |
[26:27] | Will do. | 好的 |
[26:28] | I see a fruit bowl through there. | 我看到那里有个果盘 |
[26:29] | Toss an apple over, will you? | 丢个苹果过来吧 |
[26:32] | Right. | 好 |
[26:42] | How are we supposed to enjoy the picnic? | 我们要怎么享受野餐 |
[26:44] | I can’t judge their looks. | 我无法靠他们的眼神评判 |
[26:46] | What is fucked about this job is you never fucking know. | 这工作最操蛋的就是你永远无法确定 |
[26:49] | You know, my father always used to be hyper wary. Hyper scared. | 我父亲以前总是特警觉 特害怕 |
[26:52] | And I told myself, in this, I would be different. | 我告诫自己 我要做不一样的沙皇 |
[26:55] | And instead, I’m a prisoner in my own palace. | 结果呢 我成了自己宫殿里的囚徒 |
[26:58] | I suppose you never know, when you are king, | 或许当了皇帝 你就永远无法知道 |
[27:00] | whether loyalty and love is true. | 人们是否真心爱你 忠于你 |
[27:02] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[27:03] | How does one live unsure of the love others have for them? | 无法确定他人对你的爱 要怎么生活下去 |
[27:05] | It is difficult. | 是很难 |
[27:06] | It is fucking cruel. | 太残忍了 |
[27:08] | It’s how I used to feel about Mother, | 那是我以前对母亲的感觉 |
[27:09] | and now I feel it again. | 我现在又感到了 |
[27:12] | You just need to find the plotters. | 你只需要找到密谋者 |
[27:14] | Let your feelings focus your action. | 让你的情感驱动你专注行动 |
[27:17] | That seems smart. | 这很聪明 |
[27:18] | Your hair is golden in the sun. | 你的头发在阳光下金灿灿的 |
[27:22] | Like Archie, perhaps. | 或许是主教 |
[27:23] | The Church is a powerful entity. | 教会是很强大的 |
[27:26] | And they do not like your free-thinking ways. | 他们不喜欢你自由的思想 |
[27:28] | He is often disdainful | 他的确很不敬 |
[27:29] | and does occasionally get yell-y at me these days. | 如今还偶尔会吼我 |
[27:31] | He called me evil. | 他说我邪恶 |
[27:33] | And put his fingers inside me. | 还拿手指插了我 |
[27:35] | And put the raven in my room. | 还在我房间放了乌鸦 |
[27:36] | And does not fuck. That can do things to a man. | 而且他不操 这对男人有不好的影响 |
[27:39] | Indeed. | 是啊 |
[27:41] | I suggest for safety, | 我建议出于安全考虑 |
[27:42] | you place Archie under house arrest immediately. | 你立刻软禁主教 |
[27:45] | We will find a malleable bishop in his group | 我们在他手下找个听话的主教 |
[27:47] | who will send his forged sermons, sign his name to them, | 伪造他的布道和签名 |
[27:50] | and at some point, when you have found a loyal replacement, | 之后 等找到了忠诚的接替者 |
[27:54] | kill him, | 就杀了他 |
[27:55] | and we can go back to normal court life. | 我们也能恢复正常宫廷生活了 |
[27:58] | Brilliant. | 真聪明 |
[27:59] | Once, you gave me a twig and were a doe-eyed fool. | 你曾经是送我树枝的天真傻瓜 |
[28:02] | Now you want to kill the Patriarch. | 如今你想杀大牧首 |
[28:04] | I have never wanted to fuck you so much. | 你从未如此想干你 |
[28:07] | I care for you. That is all. | 我就是在乎你罢了 |
[28:09] | Huzzah. Let us go. | 万岁 我们走 |
[28:12] | – Where? – See if you’re right. | -去哪 -看你是不是说对了 |
[28:32] | This looks great. | 看上去真棒 |
[28:33] | Yes. We have five stations going at the moment, | 是啊 我们现在有五个用刑台 |
[28:36] | working from left to right. | 从左到右 |
[28:38] | We have fingernails, face eels, | 依次是拔指甲 脸电鳗 |
[28:40] | medical chair, various, | 各种医疗椅 |
[28:42] | and then a kind of mental torture. | 还有精神折磨 |
[28:44] | They walk in a small circle, | 他们走一个小圈 |
[28:45] | knowing a brick will drop on them at some point, | 一块砖随时可能砸下来 |
[28:47] | and they can save themselves by confessing. | 他们只要招供就能自救 |
[28:51] | Or not. | 或者不能 |
[28:52] | And finally, Colonel Tolsten just beats the shit out of them. | 最后 托斯廷上校就揍扁他们 |
[28:56] | Arkady. Hi | 阿卡迪 |
[28:59] | Help me! | 救我 |
[29:01] | – Oh, my God. – Any confessions yet? | -天啊 -有人招供了吗 |
[29:04] | Not yet, but early days– | 还没有 但现在尚早 |
[29:06] | Can someone mop the blood up? Someone could slip! | 谁来把血擦干净 可能会导致谁滑道 |
[29:09] | Archie! | 主教 |
[29:11] | You’re up. | 到你了 |
[29:12] | No, I’m last. | 不 我最后 |
[29:14] | 4:45 on the schedule, sir. | 日程表上是4:45 先生 |
[29:16] | Fuck that. Now. | 去他的 现在 |
[29:18] | – What? – Or is that a problem? | -什么 -这是个问题吗 |
[29:20] | If so, we should discuss why it is. | 如果是 那我们该讨论一下原因 |
[29:23] | Delighted. | 很乐意 |
[29:29] | He doesn’t seem in much pain. Come on. | 他似乎不怎么疼 拜托 |
[29:31] | Do your worst. | 尽管来 |
[29:36] | Are you plotting against me? | 你在密谋反对我吗 |
[29:38] | You have my love, and God’s love. | 我爱你 上帝爱你 |
[29:41] | I lay my pain before you with ecstatic joy. | 我心甘情愿地为你痛苦 |
[29:46] | Tolsten, put your back into it. | 托斯廷 使点劲 |
[29:51] | More! | 再来 |
[29:53] | Harder! | 使劲 |
[29:54] | Rip his fucking eyes out! | 把他眼睛挖出来 |
[29:56] | How precise do you want me to be? | 您要我下手多准 |
[29:58] | Out in one, or are pieces okay? | 一次性拔出来 还是碎片也可以 |
[29:59] | It’s not me, | 不是我 |
[30:01] | but if you wish it, my eyes are yours. | 但如果你想要 我的眼睛就给你了 |
[30:03] | Use them to see the truth. | 用它们来看清真相吧 |
[30:06] | You’ll give me your eyes? Nice. | 你要给我你的眼睛 好啊 |
[30:08] | I guess it’s not you. | 那看来不是你了 |
[30:24] | Smolny. You’re next. | 斯摩尼 下个是你 |
[30:26] | Remove your shoes and wig, please. | 请脱下鞋子和假发 |
[30:32] | It’s my turn. | 到我了 |
[30:35] | If you don’t mind me jumping line, Count Smolny. | 希望你不介意我插队 斯摩尼伯爵 |
[30:37] | That’d be good, actually. Of course. | 那太好了 当然 |
[30:40] | What are you doing? You’re not on the list. | 你干什么 你不在名单上 |
[30:42] | Everyone’s loyalty should be tested. | 应该检测每个人的忠诚 |
[30:44] | I am next in line to the throne. | 而我是王位顺位继承者 |
[30:45] | A point I was about to make. | 我正打算提呢 |
[30:47] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[30:48] | The court cannot think I’m part of this. | 不能让宫廷认为我参与了 |
[30:53] | I know you are loyal. | 我知道你是忠诚的 |
[30:54] | It is best. | 这样最好 |
[30:55] | The court must see you are being fair to all. | 得让宫廷看到你平等待所有人 |
[30:58] | – I suppose so. – Trust me. | -或许吧 -相信我 |
[31:02] | Where would you like to begin? | 你想从哪开始 |
[31:07] | Fingernails grow back. | 指甲还能长出来 |
[31:12] | Fingernails. | 指甲 |
[31:14] | Why are you betraying the Emperor? | 你为何背叛沙皇 |
[31:16] | – I am not– – Stop! | -我没有 -停 |
[31:19] | So sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:21] | I was already in motion, Emperor. | 我已经下手了 沙皇 |
[31:22] | – Enough. – No. | -够了 -不 |
[31:25] | I will move to the brick. | 我去接受砖刑 |
[31:30] | You are pretty. | 你真美 |
[31:32] | I wonder if you still will be with mushed bones in your face. | 不知你脸上的骨头砸烂了 还能不能这么漂亮 |
[31:36] | Beauty is that which glows from within. | 美丽是发自内心的光芒 |
[31:38] | He’ll break your head open. | 他能砸开你的脑袋 |
[31:47] | It’s you! | 是你 |
[31:49] | No. | 不 |
[31:52] | D-don’t throw that. | 别丢 |
[31:54] | Catherine. Enough. | 凯瑟琳 够了 |
[32:15] | Arkady, you look rough. Come with me. | 阿卡迪 你看上去很难受 来 |
[32:17] | Tatyana, Smolny, | 塔季扬娜 斯摩尼 |
[32:18] | I’ve arranged snacks, drinks, and treatments. | 我打算了零食 饮品和治疗 |
[32:21] | What a day, huh? | 今天真够呛 |
[32:22] | I can still see those eels stinging my face. | 我还能看到那些电鳗叮我的脸 |
[32:25] | – Do I look terrible? – Beautiful. | -我是不是很狼狈 -是很美丽 |
[32:27] | Aloe vera. Arkady, razored and salted. | 芦荟 阿卡迪 切片加盐的 |
[32:30] | Give it a good washout and some vodka on it. | 好好冲一下 然后倒上伏特加 |
[32:32] | Smolny. You look all right. | 斯摩尼 你似乎还好 |
[32:35] | I’ve had a hot probe in my ass. | 我屁股被捅了热火棍 |
[32:38] | We have some cushions laid out. | 我们铺了垫子 |
[32:40] | We are all as one today, | 我们今天都是一心的 |
[32:41] | realizing the Emperor’s love for us is thin. | 我们都明白沙皇对我们的爱很弱 |
[32:43] | He must test our loyalty. | 他必须测试我们的忠诚 |
[32:45] | – Fucking eels on my face, Arkady. – I know. | -电鳗咬我的脸呢 阿卡迪 -我知道 |
[32:47] | Perhaps instead of testing our loyalty, | 或许他不该测试我们的忠诚 |
[32:49] | he should just inspire it. | 而是激励我们忠于他 |
[32:51] | Some leaders would. | 有些领袖会那么做 |
[32:55] | Cheese toasts! | 奶酪吐司 |
[32:57] | Come on. Sit down. Sit down. | 来坐下 |
[33:00] | – It hurts? – It does. Indeed. | -疼吗 -是的 |
[33:04] | I should go to my apartments and rest. | 我该去房间休息 |
[33:06] | No. It is safer if we’re together. | 不 我们在一起更安全 |
[33:09] | It’s just hard not knowing what is going on out there. | 不知道外面的情况让人忧心 |
[33:11] | That is the thing with being a leader. | 作为领袖就是如此 |
[33:13] | You give orders, | 你下令 |
[33:13] | and you hope the fuckers carry them out, | 并希望那些混蛋执行 |
[33:15] | but you don’t know. | 但你不得而知 |
[33:17] | We will cease worrying. | 我们不能再担心了 |
[33:18] | The torture will cough up the enemy. | 用刑能找出敌人 |
[33:20] | In the meantime, I could play violin for you. | 现在 我可以给你拉小提琴 |
[33:23] | No. But thank you. | 不了 但谢谢你 |
[33:25] | Well, what will cheer you? | 怎么能让你开心 |
[33:26] | Let us get Grigor and George up here. | 我们叫格里戈尔和乔治来吧 |
[33:28] | That is a good idea. | 好主意 |
[33:30] | As I worry on Grigor. | 我担心格里戈尔 |
[33:32] | He is strange. And he could do with cheering, too. | 他是挺怪 他也需要开心一下 |
[33:38] | Your “hmm” being… Is that a yes or a no? | 那是…好还是不好 |
[33:42] | I think it’s a grand idea. | 我觉得这主意很好 |
[33:57] | Are you going to watch? | 你要看吗 |
[33:58] | I don’t mean to impose. | 我无意打扰 |
[34:00] | If you wish to continue, | 如果你想继续的话 |
[34:01] | I can just sit quietly and wait. | 我可以安静地坐着等待 |
[34:04] | I bet you can. | 当然了 |
[34:05] | I remember you as a young rake about court. | 我还记得你年轻时在宫廷里的样子 |
[34:08] | Fucking Lady Svenska’s brains out one week, | 有一周把斯芬斯卡夫人操到爽翻天 |
[34:10] | and Colonel Svenska’s the next. | 接下来就去干斯芬斯卡上校了 |
[34:12] | I was lost in the darkness. | 我当时迷失于黑暗中了 |
[34:14] | As I hope to be, shortly. | 我希望也能很快两眼一抹黑 |
[34:16] | What is it? I’m roused, and I need… | 怎么了 我已经性奋了 我… |
[34:18] | Can she… | 她能… |
[34:26] | It is immoral, I redundantly point out. | 我要多余地指出 这不道德 |
[34:30] | You know, as a young girl in church, | 小时候在教堂里 |
[34:32] | I was fascinated by the icons of the saints bleeding. | 我对圣人流血的象征性感到着迷 |
[34:36] | What’s it called? | 那叫什么 |
[34:36] | – Stigmata. – Exactly. | -圣痕 -对了 |
[34:39] | And then at 14, my blood came in, | 然后我14岁时来初潮 |
[34:41] | and I thought I might be a saint, too. | 我还以为我也能做圣人 |
[34:43] | Perhaps all women are saints with their monthly stigmata. | 或许女人每月有圣痕 所以她们都是圣人 |
[34:46] | Amusingly heretical. | 真是有趣的异端邪说 |
[34:51] | Peter is becoming erratic. | 彼得在变得不稳定 |
[34:56] | I worry on it. It will be destabilizing. | 我担心 这会动摇局势 |
[34:59] | I know. I– | 我知道 |
[35:00] | It is always coming, as you rightly pointed out. | 危险的确总在逼近 就像你指出的那样 |
[35:05] | It’ll never stop while he’s in power. | 只要他掌权 就永无宁日 |
[35:07] | What are you driving at? | 你什么意思 |
[35:09] | And be careful where you drive. | 你说话要小心 |
[35:11] | He is who he is, and it is a rocky road. | 他就是这样的人 这路途会很颠簸 |
[35:15] | Regions are unhappy, military’s unhappy… | 各领地都不高兴 军队也不高兴 |
[35:18] | Someone comes for him, | 有人威胁他 |
[35:21] | and so possibly for us, too. | 那我们也有危险 |
[35:24] | In terms of replacements, | 就接替者来说 |
[35:27] | Catherine is a progressive. | 凯瑟琳是进步派 |
[35:31] | But she does not understand the country. | 但她不了解这国家 |
[35:34] | She has a good heart. | 她心地很好 |
[35:35] | You are a progressive. | 你也是进步派 |
[35:38] | Mostly in your bedroom. | 主要在床上比较激进 |
[35:40] | You understand the country. | 你了解这个国家 |
[35:42] | Its need for stability, and… | 它需要稳定 |
[35:45] | you’ll cut a throat, when a throat needs cutting. | 而且需要割喉时 你也狠得下心 |
[35:48] | You worry too much. | 你杞人忧天了 |
[35:50] | He will prevail. | 他会胜利的 |
[35:52] | He has his father’s blood. | 他有他父亲的血脉 |
[35:53] | – The country is going… – Galina! | -国家… -葛丽娜 |
[36:00] | Be gone when I turn my back, Archie. | 我转过来时 你最好不在了 主教 |
[36:49] | We should just kill him while she’s trapped in there with him. | 我们该趁她把他留在这儿时直接杀了他 |
[36:52] | I know she won’t. | 我知道她不会的 |
[36:55] | All this strategy and waiting drives me crazy. | 这些策略 等待要逼疯我了 |
[36:59] | I should just go do it. | 我该直接去 |
[37:02] | You know, I thought about it this morning | 我今早去见他前 |
[37:03] | before I went in to see him. | 还考虑过 |
[37:06] | Just step forward and snap his neck. | 就走上去 扭断他的脖子 |
[37:08] | I would love to see that. | 那是我乐见的 |
[37:10] | And now he’s heavily guarded. | 现在他守卫森严 |
[37:12] | His hallways. Outside his quarters. | 走廊里 他房间外 |
[37:14] | He has a secret entrance, though. | 他有道秘门 |
[37:18] | – Really? – The Empress told me of it. | -真的吗 -皇后告诉我的 |
[37:24] | Take me. | 带我去 |
[37:26] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[37:39] | Did you know I have a secret gift, Grigor? | 你知道我有个秘密天赋吗 格里戈尔 |
[37:42] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[37:43] | I can see into people. Their heads. | 我能读懂人 他们的想法 |
[37:47] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[37:49] | When I look into yours, | 我读你时 |
[37:52] | I can see you want to kill Peter. | 我能看到你想杀彼得 |
[37:55] | What? | 什么 |
[37:56] | It makes sense. He didn’t torture you. | 也难怪他不给你用刑 |
[37:59] | He doesn’t need to. | 他不需要 |
[38:01] | He tortures you every day. | 他每天都折磨你 |
[38:03] | No. | 不 |
[38:04] | No, no, no, no. I love him. | 不不 我爱他 |
[38:08] | He fucks her. | 他干她 |
[38:10] | He eats fruits various from your wife’s cunt on a daily basis. | 他每天都在你妻子屄上吃各种水果 |
[38:17] | I can actually tell the season from her scent. | 我能靠她的气味分辨季节 |
[38:21] | “Quinces are in. Stone fruits arrive. | “木梨上了 核果来了 |
[38:25] | Is that… raspberries?” | 那是…树莓吗” |
[38:31] | No one would blame you if you just took that knife, | 如果你拿起那把刀 走到他跟前 |
[38:35] | walked over to him, | 此时此刻 |
[38:36] | and stabbed him in the heart right now. | 就一刀刺进他心脏也不会有人怪你 |
[38:46] | What are you saying to him? | 你在对他说什么 |
[38:47] | Do you want to kill the Emperor, Grigor? | 你想杀沙皇吗 格里戈尔 |
[38:55] | You are funny. You are very funny. | 你真逗 你太逗了 |
[38:58] | You fucking German bitch! He is unwell. | 你个德国贱人 他不舒服呢 |
[39:01] | I’m just trying to find the threat to my husband. | 我只是想确定对我丈夫的威胁 |
[39:03] | I need proper food. | 我需要好食物 |
[39:04] | There is a buffet set. | 外面有自助餐 |
[39:11] | You are very sweet, but Grigor loves me. | 你真好 但格里戈尔爱我的 |
[39:27] | You are more than what’s between your legs. | 你并不是只有两腿间的东西 |
[39:29] | Did you just call me a dumb whore? | 你是刚说我是蠢婊子吗 |
[39:31] | I more implied “smart whore.” | 我更多是想说你是”聪明婊子” |
[39:36] | Fucking corset! Are you hurt? | 该死的束腰 你伤到了吗 |
[39:39] | – No. – Dammit. | -没有 -该死 |
[39:41] | I work the corridors of self-interest using what assets I have. | 我在自利的走廊里尽量使用我的一切资源 |
[39:46] | Just like everyone in this fucking place. | 就跟这破地方的所有其他人一样 |
[39:48] | What if it was not a place | 如果这里不再是 |
[39:49] | where a woman had to have a coy smile, | 女人需要有扭捏微笑 |
[39:51] | and a pliant cunt to survive? | 随时愿献身才能生存的地方呢 |
[39:53] | I would say send me the address of such a land, | 我会说告诉我那种地方在哪 |
[39:55] | and I will load my carriage. | 我立刻收拾行李启程 |
[40:07] | I will see you later, Lady Marial. | 回头见 玛丽埃尔小姐 |
[40:16] | Kill the cunt. | 杀了那贱人 |
[40:20] | First pears of the season. | 本季第一颗梨 |
[40:29] | I hate the way you eat pears. | 我讨厌你吃梨的样子 |
[40:33] | You are acting fucking weird, and must cease it. | 你好奇怪 快停下吧 |
[40:35] | I am holding my mind together | 我在非常费力地 |
[40:37] | with both hands and much fucking effort. | 维持着理智呢 |
[40:39] | I do that for you. | 都是为了你 |
[40:41] | And every time you fuck George, a piece of me burns. | 可每次你干乔治时 我心里都在燃烧 |
[40:45] | Right. So it actually bothers you that I fuck George. | 好吧 所以我干乔治是让你介意的 |
[40:51] | Well, I’ll stop fucking her, then. | 那我就不干她了 |
[40:53] | Or maybe just… twice a year? | 或许每年两次 |
[40:57] | I need to tell you something strange has happened. | 我告诉你 发生了奇怪的事 |
[40:59] | Catherine. You haven’t noticed Catherine’s eyes? | 凯瑟琳 你注意过凯瑟琳的眼睛吗 |
[41:02] | Her hair? It is very gold, like the sun. | 她的头发 好金 就像太阳 |
[41:04] | And she thinks like me. | 而且她思维跟我相似 |
[41:05] | So often today, she says it, | 今天她好几次说话 |
[41:07] | and I am like, “Exactly!” | 我都说”说得太对了” |
[41:09] | And she cares more whether or not I die than I do. It is– | 而且她比我更在意我会不会死 简直… |
[41:12] | You love her. | 你爱她 |
[41:14] | Hilarious, Grigor. | 真好笑 格里戈尔 |
[41:15] | I would love it if you did. | 如果是真的就太好了 |
[41:20] | Let us take them food. | 我们给她们拿食物去吧 |
[41:24] | Rostov. | 罗斯托夫 |
[41:26] | Rostov. What the fuck? | 罗斯托夫 怎么回事 |
[41:36] | Rude fucker. | 无礼的混蛋 |
[41:38] | – Who else is in this? – Just me. | -还有谁参与了 -只有我 |
[41:42] | Give me the chance, I’ll kill you all! | 给我个机会 我把你们都杀了 |
[41:44] | Clearly you’re not getting that chance. | 你显然没机会了 |
[41:50] | Learn to read a situation, idiot. | 学会看情况啊 白痴 |
[41:56] | Fucker. | 混蛋 |
[41:58] | All for a beard. | 就为了胡子 |
[42:03] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[42:05] | Of course. | 当然 |
[42:07] | Huzzah. | 万岁 |
[42:08] | The plotter is found. | 阴谋者被发现了 |
[42:10] | You did not join us, my dear. | 你怎么没加入 亲爱的 |
[42:13] | I froze. Apologies. | 我僵住了 抱歉 |
[42:16] | She is a beautiful mind. Not a hard fist. | 她拥有美丽的心灵 但行动力不行 |
[42:18] | She’s not quite a Russian. | 她不怎么像俄国人 |
[42:32] | Could have been worse. You next? | 还可能更糟的 你是下个了 |
[42:35] | After the break. | 休息过后 |
[42:36] | They can’t find a ball clamp, so that’s helpful. | 他们找不到蛋夹 这是好事 |
[42:40] | Shit. | 该死 |
[42:41] | They found it. | 他们找到了 |
[42:44] | Setting it to extra-small, so, | 调到了超小档位 |
[42:47] | probably you. | 可能是给你准备的 |
[42:49] | I have power and influence in this court, and it grows. | 我在宫廷内有权力和影响力 而且越来越大了 |
[42:54] | So, mark my fucking words. | 相信我 |
[42:57] | They come near my balls, my eyes, or my cock, | 他们敢靠近我的蛋 眼睛或屌 |
[43:00] | I will pick their lives apart after this, increment by increment, | 我会在此事过后 让他们的生活分崩离析 |
[43:04] | until they have nothing. They are nothing. | 直到他们一无所有 他们什么都不是 |
[43:06] | Everyone they love is in pain. | 他们爱的每个人都将痛苦 |
[43:08] | Pain that is not over in 15 minutes, but lasts years. | 不是15分钟就结束的痛苦 而将持续数年 |
[43:12] | Fuck, yeah. Lay that on ’em. | 太棒了 去吓唬他们吧 |
[43:16] | Here I go. | 我去了 |
[43:19] | It’s over. They found him. | 结束了 他们找到他了 |
[44:03] | – What is it? – Just need to… | -怎么了 -就是… |
[44:16] | Rostov. | 罗斯托夫 |
[44:20] | Were you involved in that? | 跟你有关吗 |
[44:24] | You knew about this? | 你知道吗 |
[44:27] | – Marial, are you mad? – I am. | -玛丽埃尔 你疯了吗 -是的 |
[44:29] | I can’t be a servant anymore. | 我受不了继续当仆人了 |
[44:32] | What was the plan? | 怎么计划的 |
[44:34] | Kill Peter. | 杀了彼得 |
[44:36] | Take over himself, I think. | 自己夺权吧 |
[44:38] | And you thought you’d get your stuff back like that. | 你觉得那样你就能恢复身份了吗 |
[44:41] | Girl, think! | 动动脑子 |
[44:43] | I am too shaky to think. | 我抖得厉害 没法思考 |
[44:44] | If you knew about Rostov, and what he was doing, | 如果你知道罗斯科夫打算做什么 |
[44:47] | you should have betrayed him to the Emperor! | 你就该向沙皇告他的密 |
[44:50] | You’d be Lady Marial right now. | 那你现在就又是玛丽埃尔小姐了 |
[44:51] | He’d be just as dead as he is. | 而他还是一样会死 |
[44:54] | Right. | 是啊 |
[44:57] | I hadn’t thought of that. | 我没想到 |
[45:00] | Well… | 好吧 |
[45:06] | God lights the way for me, | 上帝为我指明了道路 |
[45:09] | so that I can see all the angles and permutations. | 让我能看清各种因果报应 |
[45:19] | Does it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[45:20] | It’s nothing. Everything heals. | 没事 一切都会痊愈 |
[45:23] | Tell that to Rostov. | 跟罗斯科夫说去啊 |
[45:24] | They descended on him in a millisecond. | 他们顷刻间就扑了上去 |
[45:26] | No fear. Just fury, and savagery. | 毫不恐惧 只有愤怒和野蛮 |
[45:30] | You sound almost impressed. Fucking monsters. | 你似乎都有些钦佩了 一群禽兽 |
[45:33] | It just struck me. | 让我很震惊 |
[45:35] | How ready they are to act. | 他们的反应如此迅捷 |
[45:38] | Half my day was sending others to act on my behalf, | 而我成天都叫别人替我去行动 |
[45:41] | and hope it went well. | 希望一切顺利 |
[45:43] | Apologies again on the Gorky thing. | 高尔基的事再次道歉 |
[45:45] | No. I’ve seen how you acted. | 不 我现在明白至少你行动了 |
[45:48] | I must be that. | 我也得如此 |
[45:51] | This is Russia. | 这里是俄国 |
[45:52] | Until you build a new one. | 直到你建立新的 |
[45:54] | So now you believe in a new one. | 你现在相信新俄国了 |
[45:56] | Coming around to the idea. | 渐渐接受了 |
[46:08] | Stop. | 站住 |
[46:11] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[46:12] | We are free. The guards can surely go. | 我们自由了 卫兵可以走了吧 |
[46:15] | Yes. They smell rank, as well. Go. | 是啊 而且他们好臭 走吧 |
[46:21] | Tonight, we feast on lobsters, | 今晚 我们吃龙虾 |
[46:23] | with hog and sage bread sauce, | 还有猪肉和鼠尾草面包酱 |
[46:25] | with Dom Perignon. Marvelous. | 配唐·培里侬香槟王 太棒了 |
[46:39] | Shit. They look angry. | 该死 他们看上去好生气 |
[46:43] | They do, indeed. | 是啊 |
[47:06] | Well. What a day. | 今天真够呛 |
[47:10] | I suppose we all learned something today. | 我想我们今天都学到了一些事 |
[47:13] | Bloody flesh hurts when salted. | 伤口撒盐很疼 |
[47:16] | Brilliant, Leo. It is good to laugh about it. | 太棒了 利奥 能付之一笑是好事 |
[47:23] | I thank you all for your loyalty, and we will celebrate it. | 我感谢你们所有人的忠诚 我们要庆祝它 |
[47:26] | – The plotter is dead. Huzzah! – Huzzah. | -密谋者已死 万岁 -万岁 |
[47:34] | Okay. Well… | 好吧 |
[47:36] | Enjoy the hog. | 好好享用猪肉 |
[47:38] | Pear soufflé, for dessert. | 还有甜品是梨舒芙蕾 |
[47:40] | First pears of the season. | 本季第一批梨 |
[47:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:01] | I look at you all… | 我看着你们所有人 |
[48:03] | …and my heart breaks. | 我感到心碎 |
[48:07] | For your pain. | 为你们的痛苦心碎 |
[48:09] | For your sorrows. | 为你们的难过心碎 |
[48:14] | But I also see, externally… | 但我也看到 你们内心 |
[48:19] | …signs of what we all carry inside us, every day… | 大家每天都会携带的东西 |
[48:25] | …and is normally unseen. | 往往不被看到的东西 |
[48:30] | Wounds. | 伤口 |
[48:32] | Pain. | 痛苦 |
[48:34] | Hardships. | 艰难 |
[48:36] | Betrayals. | 背叛 |
[48:41] | And also love. | 还有爱 |
[48:45] | For today, you are all as one. | 因为今天 你们是一体的 |
[48:52] | And when you look at each other, recognize it. | 你们看向彼此时 要认识到这点 |
[48:57] | Understand, we are all Russians. | 要明白 我们都是俄国人 |
[49:02] | In our pain, and in our sorrows. | 我们在痛苦和难过中团结 |
[49:06] | In our simple hopes for less pain… | 我们共同期望痛苦的减少 |
[49:09] | …and less wounded future. | 希望未来没那么多伤害 |
[49:14] | For a future where our hearts sing, | 期望未来我们的心会欢唱 |
[49:16] | and rush with joy at the country we build. | 因我们建立的国家而感到愉悦 |
[49:22] | One where we trust in each other, | 在这个国家里 我们能彼此信任 |
[49:25] | knowing we are bonded by our love for Russia. | 心知我们对俄国的爱会让我们团结 |
[49:32] | And our joy in a brand new future. | 我们对新未来的喜悦让我们团结 |
[49:42] | Huzzah. | 万岁 |
[49:44] | Huzzah. | 万岁 |
[50:07] | Huzzah! | 万岁 |
[50:15] | You were marvelous at cheering them. | 你太会鼓舞他们了 |
[50:16] | It looked as if the torture may have got them down. | 酷刑似乎有点让他们低落 |
[50:19] | Good night’s sleep and they’ll be fine. | 好好睡一晚 他们就没事了 |
[50:22] | You could have mentioned me in your speech. | 你讲话时怎么没提到我 |
[50:24] | I didn’t? I was sure I did. | 我没吗 我提了吧 |
[50:27] | Think nothing of it. | 没事的 |
[50:29] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[50:33] | You know, I’m a bit sad that our confinement is finished. | 我有点难过我们不必再困于一个房间了 |
[50:38] | That is sweet. | 真贴心 |
[50:44] | I have odd feelings… | 我对你有些 |
[50:47] | …for you. | 奇怪的感觉 |
[50:48] | For me? | 对我 |
[50:50] | It is strange, but… | 是很奇怪 但 |
[50:54] | I may love you. | 我可能爱你 |
[50:57] | I want to touch your hair, and… | 我想摸你的头发 |
[51:08] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[51:10] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |