时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:42] | – You okay? – I had a dream. | -你没事吧 -我做了个梦 |
[01:50] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[01:54] | – I know what I want for my present. – What’s that? | -我知道我想要什么礼物 -什么 |
[01:56] | Russia. Today. | 俄国 今天 |
[01:59] | I got you something smaller, but we can do that, as well. | 我给你准备了小一点的礼物 但那也能办成 |
[02:02] | One other thing. | 还有件事 |
[02:05] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[02:08] | – Well, that wakes one up a bit. – We have a child. | -好啊 这下我醒了 -我们有孩子了 |
[02:11] | I was angry at first. | 我起初感到生气 |
[02:14] | But now I see it as a sign. “Act.” | 但现在我认为这是预兆 “行动” |
[02:17] | – His child. – Our child. | -他的孩子 -我们的孩子 |
[02:21] | He will be dead by the end of the day. | 他今天结束时就是个死人了 |
[02:23] | Can I volunteer for the task? | 我可以志愿接下这任务吗 |
[02:25] | I think that task is mine. | 我觉得那是我的任务 |
[02:27] | You don’t know how to kill someone. | 你才不会杀人呢 |
[02:29] | Well, I must learn quickly, then. | 那我得尽快学了 |
[02:32] | Have you got her a gift? | 你给她准备礼物了吗 |
[02:35] | My gift is a stroke of genius, of which I have many, | 我的礼物是个天才点子 我有很多天才点子 |
[02:37] | but I’m sure she will burst into tears, | 但我相信她会激动落泪 |
[02:39] | break free of her clothes in a rush to bed me, and love me. | 扒光自己的衣服 跟我冲上床 并爱上我 |
[02:44] | I said “I love you” to her the other night. | 我那晚对她说了”我爱你” |
[02:46] | Before the end of today, she will say it back to me. | 今天结束之前 她也会对我说的 |
[02:48] | – Raspberry and fig is good. – Mm. Delicious lemon hazelnut. | -树莓和无花果真不错 -柠檬榛子太好吃了 |
[02:54] | The creaminess of the nuts against the tartness of the lemons | 坚果的软糯和柠檬的酸爽 |
[02:57] | is a tongue boggler of the finest nature. | 简直让舌头太享受了 |
[02:59] | But does she like tartness? | 但她喜欢酸爽吗 |
[03:01] | Oh. I usually know everything, | 我一般什么都知道 |
[03:02] | but about her, there is much perhaps I don’t know. | 但对于她 我可能有很多不知道 |
[03:04] | Maybe the raspberry is better? | 或许树莓更好 |
[03:06] | It’s the gesture that is appreciated. | 心意才是最重要的 |
[03:07] | A misplaced gesture that says, “Here’s a cake made from raspberries, | 除非心意不到位 “这是个树莓蛋糕 |
[03:10] | which you loathe and are possibly allergic to,” | 但你可能不喜欢 甚至过敏” |
[03:12] | is the same as slapping a woman in the face with the knowledge | 那几乎等于坦白你根本不了解她 |
[03:15] | that you have no fucking idea who she is. | 简直是在打她脸 |
[03:17] | – Shit. – I suppose you’re right. | -该死 -你说得对 |
[03:19] | This should not be so fucking complicated. | 这不该这么复杂的 |
[03:21] | We need some insight into her. | 我们需要了解她 |
[03:22] | – Well, how do we get that? – It is a trick men are slow to learn. | -怎么做 -这是个男人很难学会的技巧 |
[03:25] | You ask. | 问啊 |
[03:26] | I had a better idea. | 我有更好的主意 |
[03:28] | – Morning. – Ah! Voronsky. | -早 -沃伦斯基 |
[03:30] | – I need to cut your head open– – Oh, that’s bad news. | -我得切开你的脑袋 -那太糟了 |
[03:32] | And spill your brains on the table | 并让你盛满对皇后了解的 |
[03:33] | with your knowledge of the empress. | 脑浆流一桌子 |
[03:35] | I see. ‘Tis a metaphor. | 懂了 是比喻啊 |
[03:36] | Possibly. We’ll see how it goes. | 可能是吧 看情况如何 |
[03:39] | – Raspberry cake. – She likes? | -树莓蛋糕 -她喜欢吗 |
[03:42] | It gives her welts. | 让她出红肿 |
[03:43] | Fucking close call. | 太悬了 |
[03:46] | Huzzah, Grigor. This will work. | 好啊 格里戈尔 这办法行 |
[03:47] | I have had a spy this whole time. | 我一直都有个眼线呢 |
[03:49] | What gift have you got her, Voronsky? | 你给了她什么礼物 沃伦斯基 |
[03:53] | She likes peaches. | 她喜欢桃子 |
[03:59] | A piece of fruit? Oh, Voronsky, you are like a dumb puppy. | 就一个水果吗 沃伦斯基 你就像只傻狗 |
[04:02] | You apparently cannot eat pussy, | 你显然不会舔阴 |
[04:03] | and think women prefer fruit over diamonds and such. | 还认为女人喜欢水果胜过钻石什么的 |
[04:05] | – Fuck me. – It is sweet. | -我去 -真贴心 |
[04:07] | Idiotic, but sweet. | 傻 但贴心 |
[04:10] | Do you at least know what flavor cake she would like? | 你至少知道她喜欢什么味的蛋糕吗 |
[04:13] | She’s partial to lemons. | 她更喜欢柠檬 |
[04:17] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:19] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[04:20] | It smells like a deer with gout has died in here. | 简直像有只痛风的鹿死在了这里 |
[04:22] | – Empress. – Do not rush out with shame. | -女皇 -不必羞耻地逃走 |
[04:25] | – You fucked happily? – Yeah. | -你们干得开心吗 -是的 |
[04:27] | Then comport yourself so. | 那就用行动表现出来 |
[04:29] | Bye, sweet Valeria. Oh, my fucking head. | 再见 好瓦莱莉雅 我的脑袋啊 |
[04:34] | Oh. I’ve had hangovers before, but… | 我以前也宿醉过 但是 |
[04:37] | – I feel this may be an embolism. – Today is the day. | -现在可能是脑动脉瘤了 -就是今天 |
[04:41] | What? Clear a space! | 什么 让让 |
[04:50] | – Apologies. – We may need to open a window. | -抱歉 -我们得开开窗 |
[04:53] | Today– | 今天 |
[04:55] | We, we’re not ready. | 我们没准备好呢 |
[04:58] | He thinks Rostov was the trouble and the trouble is dead, and we… | 他以为罗斯托夫是叛徒 叛徒已死 |
[05:03] | We have time. | 我们有时间 |
[05:05] | I’ve decided today is it. | 我决定就今天了 |
[05:07] | You must have the military ready once he is killed. | 等他一死 军队必须做好准备 |
[05:10] | – And who’s doing that? – Me. | -谁去杀他 -我 |
[05:13] | – That sobered you up. – Not quite. | -醒来了吧 -并没有 |
[05:16] | Completely replacing my blood is the only option for that. | 给我彻底换血才可能让我清醒过来 |
[05:20] | But I am not versed in how. | 但我并不擅长杀人 |
[05:22] | And that is how you will spend your morning. | 你今天早上就要这样度过 |
[05:24] | What? Teaching you how to kill a man? | 什么 教你杀人吗 |
[05:28] | Indeed. | 是的 |
[05:39] | – You’re quiet. – I just realized something. | -你好安静 -我刚意识到件事 |
[05:42] | – That you are jealous of his love for her? – No. | -你嫉妒他爱她 -不是 |
[05:45] | That when we are together, the three of us, | 我们三个人在一起时 |
[05:47] | I am the smartest person in the room. | 我是房间里最聪明的人 |
[05:49] | Right. | 是啊 |
[05:51] | You seem restored. | 你似乎恢复过来了 |
[05:53] | More like your old self, my darling. | 更像你从前的样子了 亲爱的 |
[05:55] | Ever since we killed Rostov, I’ve felt a lot better. | 自从我们杀了罗斯托夫 我感觉好多了 |
[05:58] | I’m glad. I love you with all my heart. | 太好了 我全心全意地爱你 |
[06:02] | And I love fucking him. | 我喜欢干他 |
[06:04] | It hurts you and I wish it didn’t. | 这让你受伤 我也希望不是如此 |
[06:06] | All marriages must live with complication. | 所有婚姻都得承受其复杂性 |
[06:09] | – I suppose so. – What I see in his love for her is… | -大概是吧 -我认为他对她的爱 |
[06:12] | – an opportunity. – What is it? | -是个机会 -怎么了 |
[06:17] | I’m not a hundred percent sure, but I sense it. | 我不百分百确定 但我有个感觉 |
[06:22] | We commend this treasonous man, Rostov, | 我们将叛徒罗斯托夫 |
[06:25] | to the Earth, and to God’s judgment. | 安葬于此 交给上帝审判 |
[06:28] | – Which we expect to be harsh. – Humph. Fucker. | -应该会是严厉的审判 -混蛋 |
[06:32] | I don’t know why we had to come. | 我不知道我们干吗要来 |
[06:34] | – See who else came. – Which was no one. | -看看还有谁来 -没有人啊 |
[06:37] | On a day when I am busy with the birthday party. | 今天我还要忙着办生日派对呢 |
[06:45] | Remember that jigsaw of a beaver you had as a child? | 记得你小时候的海狸拼图吗 |
[06:49] | The one with the missing piece we could never find? | 就是缺了一块你始终没找到的 |
[06:51] | The beaver’s nose. Yes. | 海狸的鼻子 是的 |
[06:53] | It could not look like a beaver without a beaver nose. | 没有海狸鼻子 海狸就不像海狸了 |
[06:56] | A fond memory, Aunt. | 真是美妙的回忆 姨妈 |
[06:59] | This is how I feel about Rostov. | 我对罗斯托夫就是这个感觉 |
[07:02] | There is a piece missing. | 还缺了点什么 |
[07:04] | Did he act alone, you mean. | 你是指他是否是单独行动 |
[07:06] | Indeed. | 是的 |
[07:08] | We must put the nose on the beaver. | 我们必须找到海狸的鼻子 |
[07:11] | Humph. Well, at some point, they will show themselves, | 那些人早晚会现身的 |
[07:13] | and I will cut the fucking beaver’s head off. | 到时我就砍掉海狸的脑袋 |
[07:17] | I’ve drawn an X on the parts of the body | 我在尸体上画出了能致命的 |
[07:19] | that are instant kill spots. | 击杀点 标了X |
[07:21] | I will not have time to do that. | 我肯定没时间画画啊 |
[07:24] | Funny. | 好笑 |
[07:26] | Try. | 试试 |
[07:34] | Oh. Shit. | 该死 |
[07:35] | You cannot be startled. You stab once, | 你不能吓呆 捅一下 |
[07:37] | then you keep stabbing. | 继续捅 |
[07:40] | He’s fast. He’s strong. | 他强壮 迅捷 |
[07:43] | – If you do not kill him with one blow– – Okay, okay. | -如果你不能一击杀死他 -好啦 |
[07:47] | Where did you get this body, anyway? | 这尸体你哪找来的 |
[07:48] | – You can rent them off Chekhov. – Oh, right. Of course you can. | -跟契柯夫租的 -好吧 当然 |
[07:51] | He will be moving. | 他会动弹 |
[07:53] | And talking, too. | 说话 |
[07:55] | – Right. – Unless you fuck him to sleep, | -嗯 -除非你把他干睡 |
[07:57] | and then slit his throat. My advice. | 然后割了他的喉 我建议这么做 |
[07:59] | I wish him to know it is me. | 我要他知道是我 |
[08:01] | Seems only fair. | 那样才公平 |
[08:02] | – That makes no sense. – What if I freeze? | -毫无道理 -如果我僵住了呢 |
[08:05] | Choke? | 卡壳了 |
[08:06] | In war, you fight best when driven by a reason. | 打仗时 当你有动机驱使 才最骁勇 |
[08:10] | I have that. The good of Russia. | 我有 是为了俄国的利益 |
[08:12] | No. It’s too intellectual. Something… | 不 那太理智了 得是… |
[08:15] | Something visceral. | 内在的 |
[08:24] | I have it. | 我有 |
[08:48] | All right. | 好 |
[08:51] | I still suggest doing it in his sleep. | 我还是建议趁他睡觉时干 |
[08:56] | I must do things my way. | 我得按我的方式来 |
[08:58] | I’m gathering that. | 我看出来了 |
[09:05] | So, menu is done. Orchestra. | 菜单列好了 管弦乐队 |
[09:07] | Should we have a choir? You weren’t sure. | 要找合唱团吗 你之前没想好 |
[09:09] | And they’ve caught 19 ducks, but they’re struggling to find one more. | 他们抓到了19只鸭子 但剩下那只犯了难 |
[09:13] | There’s something nice about an odd number. | 奇数有种美好的感觉 |
[09:15] | Ah. Look. | 看 |
[09:16] | Oh, fuck me. Watch this. | 我去 看啊 |
[09:18] | Oh, Empress. Here is a peach. | 皇后 这是个桃子 |
[09:21] | Yes, I have really thought this through. | 我都想清楚了 |
[09:24] | Oh, my darling Leo. | 亲爱的利奥 |
[09:25] | I’m completely cock-nitized by your sonnets | 你的十四行诗和爱之树的果实 |
[09:28] | and fruit and love of trees. Hum me an opera. | 让我屌到了 给我哼首歌剧吧 |
[09:30] | Hum me an opera immediately. | 马上给我哼首歌剧 |
[09:33] | A peach! Of course. | 桃子 当然了 |
[09:36] | – I think I recall how to eat it. – This one’s different. | -我好像还记得怎么吃 -这个不一样 |
[09:39] | You break this one in half. | 你要把它掰开 |
[09:44] | Okay, so maybe she likes peaches. | 或许她是喜欢桃子 |
[09:46] | Or is kindly amused by his idiocy. | 或是宅心仁厚 被他的傻气逗乐了 |
[09:50] | Oh, I think it’s got a ring in it. | 里面好像有戒指 |
[09:51] | Oh, that’s cute. | 好有爱 |
[09:53] | Tricky fucker, Leo. | 挺狡猾啊 利奥 |
[09:56] | It is inscribed. | 有刻字 |
[09:58] | “To Catherine the Great. | 致凯瑟琳大帝 |
[10:00] | Ruler of Russia.” | 俄国统治者 |
[10:02] | Sorry the writing’s so tiny. Was a lot to get on it. | 抱歉字那么小 地方不大 |
[10:04] | They spelled Russia wrong, which is annoying. | 俄国还拼错了 好烦人 |
[10:07] | – I am touched. – You’re extraordinary. | -我好感动 -你真不凡 |
[10:10] | – As are you. – No, I’m not. | -你也是 -我不是 |
[10:12] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[10:14] | ‘Cause I get to watch you and come along for the ride. | 因为我可以看着你 搭顺风车 |
[10:19] | Fuck. | 我去 |
[10:20] | Annoying. All right, we have to do something about that. | 烦人 好吧 我们得对此想想办法 |
[10:26] | Marial. There you are. | 玛丽埃尔 你在这里 |
[10:28] | I have news. | 我有消息 |
[10:30] | I’m going to kill Peter today. | 我今天要杀了彼得 |
[10:32] | What? | 什么 |
[10:34] | Also, I’m pregnant. | 而且 我怀孕了 |
[10:36] | Shit. That is a lot. | 该死 信息量好大 |
[10:38] | I thought so, too. | 我也是这么想的 |
[10:39] | Sorry to be late. Uh, happy birthday. | 抱歉迟到了 生日快乐 |
[10:42] | Velementov says you are to kill him. | 维勒门托夫说你要杀了他 |
[10:44] | I just feel it in my gut. | 我就是内心有种感觉 |
[10:46] | Rational. But it is– It is better we secure the palace, | 理智 但我们最好把宫殿守卫住 |
[10:50] | arrest him, get him to sign an abdication, | 逮捕他 让他签署退位声明 |
[10:52] | send him to house arrest, and burn the house down a month later. | 送他去哪栋房子里软禁 一个月后烧了整栋房子 |
[10:55] | His supporters will be less likely to rise up in anger. | 这样他的支持者不那么容易因怒而起 |
[10:57] | I like Orlo’s plan. | 我喜欢奥罗的计划 |
[10:58] | As it makes me safe. Of course you do. | 因为这对我安全 你当然喜欢了 |
[11:02] | But no one else is safe. | 但其他人都不安全 |
[11:04] | This is Russia. | 这里是俄国 |
[11:06] | A leader must show the people they have ice in their veins. | 一个领袖得让人民看到自己有冷血 |
[11:10] | And fire in their heart. | 有火热的心 |
[11:13] | Velementov will organize the military | 维勒门托夫将组织军队 |
[11:15] | so they are ready to take his guards, | 让他们准备好拿下他的卫兵 |
[11:17] | or anyone else who wishes to fight. | 和其他想反抗的人 |
[11:19] | Leo, be amongst the court. | 利奥 去宫廷里 |
[11:22] | Sow the seed. | 播下种子 |
[11:23] | And when the time comes, | 等时候到了 |
[11:25] | you will bring them all to the Great Hall, | 我们把他们都带去大厅 |
[11:28] | and I will address them. | 我会对他们讲话 |
[11:29] | – And Archie? – Orlo, you go to him. | -主教呢 -奥罗 你去找他 |
[11:32] | Keep him distracted. Detained until it’s done. | 分散他的注意 完事之前拖住他 |
[11:35] | Might I suggest a long confession? | 我建议进行长时间的忏悔 |
[11:37] | Uh, not me? Makes more sense I would go. | 不是我吗 我去更合适 |
[11:40] | I need you with me. | 我需要你陪着我 |
[11:41] | And you will collect my dress, and dress me. | 你还要给我拿衣服 换衣服 |
[11:47] | This is it, my friends. | 时候到了 朋友们 |
[11:54] | – Happy birthday, Empress. – Our best wishes. | -生日快乐 皇后 -祝福你 |
[11:57] | So young. So beautiful. | 如此年轻 如此美丽 |
[11:59] | But what you said the other night, after the torture, | 但那晚行刑结束后你说的话 |
[12:02] | were the words of a person of old wisdom, and charity. | 拥有成熟的智慧和善良 |
[12:05] | You have had our respect, of course. | 我们之前一直尊敬你 |
[12:08] | But you have our love now. | 但现在我们也爱你了 |
[12:09] | And I would honestly love to know how you fucked that horse. | 我更想知道你是怎么干那匹马的 |
[12:14] | I didn’t fuck a horse. | 我没干过马 |
[12:15] | I made it up, Tatyana. You were there. | 我编的 塔季扬娜 你当时也在 |
[12:18] | Really? | 是吗 |
[12:19] | I have a busy day improving Russia. | 我今天还要忙着改善俄国 |
[12:22] | I hope this to be a memorable day for all of us. | 希望今天对我们都将是难忘的一天 |
[12:27] | Orlo, you need to kill Archie. | 奥罗 你得杀了主教 |
[12:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:32] | – You were going to do it, anyway. – I was. | -你本来也打算那么做吗 -是的 |
[12:35] | Despite my orders? | 尽管我下了命令 |
[12:38] | I wish to win. | 我想赢 |
[12:40] | And now they’re your orders, so… | 既然你也下令了 |
[12:43] | good for us. | 正好了 |
[12:51] | We’ll win. | 我们会赢的 |
[12:53] | It is fate. | 这是命运 |
[12:55] | Indeed. | 是啊 |
[13:02] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[13:04] | Look. They’re spelling out “Catherine.” | 看 它们在拼”凯瑟琳” |
[13:07] | Well, sort of. Although, that’s a “P.” | 算是吧 但那是个P |
[13:10] | Oh, they had it before, I promise. | 它们之前拼出来了 真的 |
[13:13] | It’s marvelous. Thank you. | 太棒了 谢谢你 |
[13:16] | Let’s piss on some wheat. | 我们尿麦子吧 |
[13:19] | – I just went. – I’ll get you water. | -我刚尿过 -我给你拿水 |
[13:23] | It could be an auspicious day. | 今天可能会很吉利 |
[13:25] | I got pregnant on my birthday, | 我就是生日时怀孕的 |
[13:27] | and I thought, perhaps today will be the same for you. | 我就想 或许你今天也能 |
[13:32] | I… | 我… |
[13:34] | – No luck. – Another glass. | -不行啊 -再来一杯 |
[13:43] | Right. | 好吧 |
[13:49] | Can we speak of something we have never talked on? | 我们能谈一件我们从未谈过的事吗 |
[13:53] | I’d like to think we can tell each other anything. | 我希望我们是无话不谈的人 |
[13:55] | I do, too. | 我也希望 |
[13:58] | Ivan. Was it hard to kill him? | 艾凡 杀他难吗 |
[14:03] | – Well, he wriggled a lot, so– – I mean inside you. | -他动个不停 -我说你内心 |
[14:07] | In your heart. | 你心里 |
[14:13] | I lost a child. | 我失去了一个孩子 |
[14:15] | My darling Igor. | 我亲爱的伊戈尔 |
[14:17] | So I just kept telling myself “You’re sending Ivan to Igor. | 我就不断对自己说”你在让艾凡去陪伊戈尔 |
[14:22] | And now they will each have a friend.” | 现在他们都有朋友了” |
[14:25] | Anything? | 有吗 |
[14:29] | I’m worried about Rostov. | 我担心罗斯托夫的事 |
[14:31] | There is more to it. | 此事还没完 |
[14:33] | – I’m sure it is fine. – Why? | -肯定没事的 -为什么 |
[14:36] | – What? – Why are you sure? | -什么 -你为什么能肯定 |
[14:38] | You were sure before Rostov that nothing was happening, | 罗斯托夫行刺之前你就说肯定没事 |
[14:40] | and now you’re sure again. | 现在你又这么说 |
[14:43] | I am too much an optimist, perhaps. | 我大概太乐观了 |
[14:49] | Still nothing. | 还是没有 |
[14:51] | I must get ready for my party lunch. | 我得去为午宴做准备了 |
[14:53] | Ah, well. Later. | 那回头吧 |
[14:55] | Try and let me know. I have my fingers crossed. | 试试 然后告诉我 我为你祝福 |
[14:59] | Come! | 来 |
[15:05] | I will always care for you. | 我永远都会在乎你 |
[15:08] | You should know that. | 你得知道 |
[15:10] | Oh. How sweet. | 真贴心 |
[15:20] | Why did you ask me that? | 你为什么问我那个 |
[15:23] | – About Ivan. – I… just never had. | -关于艾凡 -我就是之前没问过 |
[15:32] | Are you lying to me? | 你在对我撒谎吗 |
[15:35] | No. | 没有 |
[15:55] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[15:58] | You’re the beaver’s nose. | 你就是海狸的鼻子 |
[16:00] | – What? – You’re coming for Peter. | -什么 -你要害彼得 |
[16:04] | I… what? | 我…什么 |
[16:06] | No! What? | 不 什么 |
[16:12] | You are a card. | 你真逗 |
[16:14] | Your heart and brain I never doubted, | 你的心和脑子我从不怀疑 |
[16:16] | but your stomach for the fight, I did. | 但我怀疑你敢不敢斗争 |
[16:18] | Clearly, I was wrong. | 显然 我错了 |
[16:20] | – I am not doing anything. – You are lying to me. | -我没要做什么 -你在对我撒谎 |
[16:23] | – I am not. – Gosh. | -我没有 -天啊 |
[16:29] | But if I was, what would you do? | 但如果我有 你要怎么办 |
[16:34] | For a moment, | 有那么片刻 |
[16:36] | merely step back and revel in the sight of a wild young woman, | 只会退后一步 欣赏一个年轻狂野的女孩 |
[16:40] | going, “What the fuck? I have a better idea,” | 一副”管他呢 我有更好的想法”的样子 |
[16:42] | and reaching for it. | 并努力去追寻 |
[16:44] | Really? | 是吗 |
[16:44] | Most women die with an unsaid better idea in their hearts. | 大部分女人带着未说出口的更好的主意死去 |
[16:48] | I would be better than him for Russia. and you know it. | 我比他更能带领好俄国 你也知道 |
[16:58] | Okay, what are you thinking, | 好吧 你在想什么 |
[16:59] | because I’m really struggling to read you. | 因为我真的琢磨不透你 |
[17:01] | I know you love him. | 我知道你爱他 |
[17:04] | But he is ruining Russia. | 但他在毁掉俄国 |
[17:06] | He is the line I swore to protect. | 他是我发誓保护的血脉 |
[17:14] | This is the line, also. | 这也是血脉 |
[17:19] | Will you support me? | 你愿支持我吗 |
[17:32] | Don’t kill him. | 别杀他 |
[17:35] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[17:46] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[17:47] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[17:51] | – She knows. – She is onside. | -她知道了 -她支持我们 |
[17:53] | Are you fucking kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[17:55] | She’s Peter’s aunt. | 她是彼得的姨妈 |
[17:58] | We must… stop. We must run, we– Fuck! | 我们得…收手 逃跑 该死 |
[18:03] | Or… kill her. | 或者 杀了她 |
[18:06] | We are not killing her. She is nice. | 我们不能杀她 她很好 |
[18:08] | She killed a 10-year-old. | 她杀了10岁孩子 |
[18:09] | So, she may be handy for us later. | 那么她回头或许能帮我们 |
[18:12] | Now dress me, give me a knife. I’m going to lunch. | 给我换衣服 准备把刀 我要去吃午饭 |
[18:15] | Catherine– | 凯瑟琳 |
[18:16] | She’s read Machiavelli. I’m sure of it. I trust she will not tell. | 她肯定读过马基亚维利 我相信她不会说出去 |
[18:20] | And if she does, all I have lost is the element of surprise. | 如果她说出去 我也不过是失去了突袭的机会 |
[18:24] | – Which is a big part of winning. – Just dress me. | -那是胜利的关键要素 -给我更衣 |
[18:27] | I know what I’m doing. | 我心里有数 |
[18:32] | Thanks for the impromptu invitation to hunting. | 谢谢你突然请我来打猎 |
[18:35] | Quick hour before lunch. Always good. | 午餐前活动一小时 总是好事 |
[18:37] | ‘Tis a glorious day. | 今天很美妙 |
[18:39] | Memorable. I can feel it in the blood, somehow. | 令人难忘 我血液中有种感觉 |
[18:42] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[18:44] | Like everything will be different by the end of the day. | 就好像今天结束时 一切都会不同 |
[18:46] | Indeed. I’ve gone through life thinking the world will never change, | 是啊 我这辈子一直觉得这世界不会改变 |
[18:50] | and lived with it. | 就随波逐流 |
[18:51] | Something tells me the world we are in today | 但我有种感觉 今天我们所处的世界 |
[18:53] | may not be the world we are in tomorrow. | 将于明天大不相同 |
[18:56] | ‘Tis prescient of you, Voronsky. | 你真有先见之明 沃伦斯基 |
[18:59] | Arkady, rabbit. | 阿卡迪 兔子 |
[19:03] | Fucking hell, Arkady. | 该死的 阿卡迪 |
[19:05] | – Fucker! – Shut up. Grigor, finish him. | -混蛋 -闭嘴 格里戈尔 干掉他 |
[19:10] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[19:11] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[19:13] | Well, if we kill him now, he will be shot three times. | 如果我们现在打死他 他就被打了三枪了 |
[19:16] | How do I explain that as an unfortunate hunting accident? | 我要怎么把这伪装成不幸的狩猎事故 |
[19:18] | – She was never gonna buy that. – But we have shot him, | -她绝不会相信的 -但我们都打他了 |
[19:20] | so that doesn’t look good to her, either. | 她本来也不会开心的 |
[19:22] | – Idiots. – Indeed, you all are. | -白痴 -你们确实都是白痴 |
[19:28] | Why not just kill him? | 为什么不直接杀了他 |
[19:30] | If it was an accident, she would grieve him, | 如果是事故 她会哀悼他 |
[19:32] | and I would provide solace to her, but three shots in him, | 而我就能安慰她 但如果他中了三枪 |
[19:35] | and she will probably think I did it, and be mad at me. | 她很可能会认为是我干的 而生我气 |
[19:37] | Tatyana would love it if I killed someone for her. | 如果我为塔季扬娜杀人 她准喜欢 |
[19:39] | I think they do and they don’t. I’ve heard. | 她们大概会又不会 我听说的 |
[19:42] | Throw him in the carriage. | 把他丢上马车 |
[19:43] | When you think on it, I am clearly the better man, | 其实想起来 我显然更优越 |
[19:46] | and have not applied myself to it until now, | 我之前一直没想到 |
[19:47] | but he is annoying. | 但他很烦人 |
[19:48] | So we will stash him somewhere until she loves me. | 我们就把他藏起来 直到她爱上我 |
[19:59] | Pretty. | 真美 |
[20:03] | Hmm. Pretty. | 真美 |
[20:04] | So Orlo’s going to Archie? | 阿洛要去找主教 |
[20:07] | Yes. | 对 |
[20:08] | And we will cut a deal when this is done. | 等一切结束 我们做个协议 |
[20:10] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[20:12] | – Let me focus. – Right. | -我们专注点 -好 |
[20:24] | So. | 那么 |
[20:27] | Here we go. | 时候到了 |
[20:39] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[20:45] | They said I would find you in the music room. | 他们说你会在音乐室 |
[20:47] | Do not be here to lecture me more, Aunt. I am busy. | 别又来教训我 姨妈 我忙呢 |
[20:50] | I will play her an improvised tune when I present her cake. | 我要送她蛋糕 并给她拉段即兴的音乐 |
[20:53] | Of course. | 当然 |
[20:56] | I just want you to know I love and support you always. | 我就是想告诉你 我永远爱你 支持你 |
[21:00] | You’re a son to me. | 你就像我的儿子 |
[21:01] | Well, I’m not dead, like yours, but I appreciate the sentiment. | 我不像你儿子那样已经死了 但多谢你的感情 |
[21:05] | I am going to the country for a week. | 我要去乡下过一周 |
[21:07] | I love to sit in nature and just watch it. | 我喜欢坐在自然里看着 |
[21:09] | It is beautiful, and sometimes harsh. | 自然很美 有时也很严酷 |
[21:12] | But you realize, it is always right. | 但你会意识到 它总是对的 |
[21:18] | That is what I know. | 我知道这个 |
[21:21] | Hmm. Sounds dull, but, um, enjoy the trees. | 听上去很无聊 祝你喜欢那些树 |
[21:35] | I will do this. And fast. | 我会快速下手 |
[21:39] | Then you take a message to the others. | 然后你给其他人送信 |
[21:42] | Just breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[21:44] | As I have tried to. | 我也在尽力呼吸 |
[21:57] | Huzzah! Happy birthday! | 万岁 生日快乐 |
[22:01] | Thank you, husband. | 谢谢 丈夫 |
[22:04] | I have something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[22:06] | And I you. | 我也是 |
[22:08] | Well, me first. Come on. | 我先来 上来 |
[22:12] | It is Voltaire. Voltaire! | 是伏尔泰 |
[22:16] | Bonjour, madame. | 你好 女士 |
[22:20] | – Oh, my God. – Your beauty is not exaggerated. | -天啊 -您的美貌没有被夸大 |
[22:24] | I ordered him from France. Fucker drove a hard bargain. | 我下令他从法国过来 这混蛋挺能要价 |
[22:27] | But I know you love him, and I love you, so… | 但我知道你爱他 而我爱你 |
[22:29] | I give you this heartfelt gesture. | 所以这是我诚心的礼物 |
[22:32] | Monsieur Voltaire, | 伏尔泰先生 |
[22:34] | an honor. | 很荣幸 |
[22:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:39] | Or, merci. Right, Volti? | 应该说谢谢[法语] 是吧 小伏 |
[22:42] | – Ah. Your accent is formidable. – Touché. | -你的口音真猛 -说得太好了 |
[22:46] | A moment, gentlemen. | 我失陪一下 先生们 |
[22:51] | – Come, Volti. – Yes. | -来 小伏 -好 |
[22:54] | I can’t kill him in front of Voltaire! | 我不能当着伏尔泰的面杀他 |
[22:56] | He is light, and reason, and humanity. | 他是光明 理智和人性 |
[22:59] | It’s Voltaire! | 是伏尔泰啊 |
[23:00] | – How would that look? – Jesus. | -他会怎么想 -天啊 |
[23:02] | He’s just some bookish French cunt. | 他只是个法国书虫混蛋 |
[23:04] | I will talk to him for a moment, | 我会跟他聊聊 |
[23:06] | and then do it when we are alone. | 然后等只剩我们时再动手 |
[23:10] | Today, we kill the emperor. | 今天 我们杀沙皇 |
[23:14] | So when the word comes, | 等消息传来 |
[23:16] | we lock down the palace. | 我们封锁皇宫 |
[23:18] | We take the guards down. | 拿下卫兵 |
[23:20] | And… until then? | 在此之前呢 |
[23:23] | We wait. | 等着 |
[23:26] | We drink. | 喝酒 |
[23:29] | To the future of Russia. | 敬俄国的未来 |
[23:33] | Huzzah! | 万岁 |
[23:47] | Archie. I, I must confess my sins. | 主教 我得坦白罪孽 |
[23:51] | All of this time, you have said I was wrong, | 这么久以来 你都说我错了 |
[23:53] | and last night, I awoke stricken, but perhaps it was true. | 昨晚 我惊觉醒来 意识到你可能是对的 |
[23:57] | I must confess. I have done sick things, Archie. | 我必须忏悔 我做了错事 主教 |
[24:00] | Sick, depraved things. | 变态堕落的事 |
[24:04] | I see. | 好吧 |
[24:05] | How fascinating. | 真有趣 |
[24:07] | There is a serf in the kitchen, | 有个厨房的仆人 |
[24:09] | and the depravity we have been a party to… | 我们做了堕落之事 |
[24:13] | God has blessed you, Orlo. | 上帝保佑了你 奥罗 |
[24:16] | Calm down. I’ll dress. | 冷静 我去更衣 |
[24:23] | Fucker! | 混蛋 |
[24:26] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[24:27] | Marial, do, do not do this. We must– | 玛丽埃尔 别这样 我们必须… |
[24:31] | Marial! | 玛丽埃尔 |
[24:33] | Marial! | 玛丽埃尔 |
[24:35] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[24:45] | I’m interested in your ideas on reason, | 我感兴趣的是你对理智的看法 |
[24:48] | and leaving behind the religious superstition | 以及抛下扭曲了我们生活 |
[24:50] | that has distorted the way we live and rule. | 和统治的宗教迷信 |
[24:52] | Ah, yes, well, in the absence of reason, men cling to superstition. | 是的 因为缺乏理智 人们才相信迷信 |
[24:56] | We must claw people’s fingers and minds from it. | 我们必须努力把人拉回来 |
[24:58] | Uh, Catherine bit our patriarch’s finger near clean off. | 凯瑟琳差点咬掉我们牧首的手指 |
[25:01] | Separation of church’s fingers from state. | 让教会的手离开国家大事 |
[25:04] | Bravo. | 好样的 |
[25:05] | Indeed. Huzzah. | 是啊 万岁 |
[25:07] | Is it dull to be a writer? | 做作家无聊吗 |
[25:10] | To have a pen is to be at war. | 执笔如打仗 |
[25:13] | Of course. You can take people’s eyes out with a quill. | 当然 你可以用羽毛笔戳瞎人的眼睛 |
[25:16] | Love it. | 真棒 |
[25:18] | Describe your latest book, Candide. | 说说你的新作 《老实人》 |
[25:20] | I have heard much. | 我听说了好多事 |
[25:22] | Well, it’s a– a, a mockery of people who believe, | 是嘲讽那些相信 |
[25:25] | and have an optimism in life turning out well. | 乐观地认为人生会如愿的人 |
[25:30] | I do not believe that. | 我不这么认为 |
[25:32] | I believe life turns out well. | 我认为人生是会如愿 |
[25:35] | A child. A beautiful child, you are. | 你是个美丽的孩子 |
[25:40] | I have something to say. | 我有话要说 |
[25:42] | Catherine… | 凯瑟琳 |
[25:44] | I look at you on your twentieth birthday, | 我看着过20岁生日的你 |
[25:47] | a woman of substance. | 一个有内涵的女人 |
[25:49] | A woman par exemple. | 一个堪称典范的女人 |
[25:52] | Of wise thought and deed, | 有聪慧的思想和行为 |
[25:55] | dedicated to the pursuit of a better Russia. | 致力于谋求更好的俄国 |
[25:58] | A better world. | 更好的世界 |
[25:59] | Your lips, that speak so wisely, | 你的唇 说出智慧的话语 |
[26:01] | your eyes that see the world in a way no one else does. | 你的眼睛 以独一无二的方式看世界 |
[26:04] | Your head fizzing with original ideas. | 你的脑袋不断冒出原创的点子 |
[26:07] | Your heart filled with a powerful love for life. | 你的心充满了对生活的热爱 |
[26:12] | And hopefully for me. | 希望也爱我 |
[26:14] | H-happy birthday, my darling wife. | 祝你生日快乐 我亲爱的妻子 |
[26:20] | – You wrote that? – Volti helped me a little. | -是你写的吗 -小伏也有帮忙 |
[26:24] | But mostly me. | 但主要是我 |
[26:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:29] | It was actually very touching. | 真的很感人 |
[26:32] | Huzzah. | 万岁 |
[26:33] | Huzzah. | 万岁 |
[26:36] | Au revoir. | 再见 |
[26:39] | Wonderful fellow. | 多棒的人 |
[26:40] | Can fucking talk, though. | 真是能说 |
[26:42] | Couldn’t follow most of it. But you liked it? | 大部分没听懂 但你喜欢 |
[26:44] | I loved it. | 我很喜欢 |
[26:46] | It was thrilling. My mind was on fire. | 很让人激动 让我思想澎湃 |
[26:50] | He has a lot of answers. | 他知道好多事 |
[26:52] | Sometimes I think I could be smarter, running a country. | 有时我觉得我也能更聪明 管理国家 |
[26:55] | Might be helpful. That is the thing about you. | 可能会有帮助 你就是这点特别 |
[26:57] | You are un-womanly smart. It is intriguing to me. | 你聪明得不像女人 真有趣 |
[27:01] | You are the oddest of creatures. | 你真是最奇怪的人 |
[27:04] | Cruel, and thoughtless. | 残忍 不顾及他人 |
[27:08] | Tender. | 温柔 |
[27:10] | Entertaining. | 有趣 |
[27:12] | And bizarre. | 奇怪 |
[27:15] | I’m fond of you. | 我喜欢你 |
[27:19] | In some ways, you break my heart. | 你有时令我心碎 |
[27:24] | – Are you about to say “I love you”? – No. | -你是要说”我爱你”了吗 -不是 |
[27:26] | It sounded like a declaration of sorts. | 听上去像是在宣告什么 |
[27:28] | You were close to a point, I feel. | 我觉得你快接近那么说了 |
[27:30] | No. I’m pretty sure not. | 不 我确定没有 |
[27:32] | Oh, I actually have a letter for you. | 我这里有封给你的信 |
[27:36] | You’re too generous. | 你太慷慨了 |
[27:38] | Leo entrusted it to me before he left. | 利奥走之前交给我的 |
[27:41] | – What? – “Hello, Catherine. | -什么 -“你好 凯瑟琳 |
[27:43] | “It has been fun, and I have liked you a small portion, | 这段经历很有趣 我也就稍稍喜欢你 |
[27:46] | “and enjoyed fucking you, despite being unable to eat pussy well. | 干你很愉快 虽然我不太会舔阴 |
[27:49] | “Apologies. I return to my estate, or Venice. | 抱歉 我要回庄园去 或去威尼斯 |
[27:52] | “I have not decided, but it makes it pointless seeking me, | 我尚未决定 但你不必找我了 |
[27:55] | “so probably Venice. We are done. Move on. | 所以可能是去威尼斯 我们结束了 向前看吧 |
[27:59] | “The noble emperor’s love is pure. | 尊贵的沙皇对你的爱是纯洁的 |
[28:01] | “He is a noble soul, | 他很高尚 |
[28:02] | “who can eat pussy, as you well know. | 而且会舔阴 你也知道 |
[28:05] | From, Leo.” Humph. | 利奥敬上” |
[28:07] | “P.S. I was sticking it in Marial’s ass most days.” | “又及 我经常后入玛丽埃尔” |
[28:13] | – What have you done with him? – Me? | -你把他怎么了 -我 |
[28:15] | Nothing. He’s gone to Venice. | 没怎么 他去威尼斯了 |
[28:16] | I said he should face you, but he could not. Coward. | 我说他该来见你的 但他做不到 懦夫 |
[28:19] | – Have you killed him? – No. | -你杀了他吗 -没有 |
[28:22] | I promise you, he is alive and well. | 我保证 他活得好好的呢 |
[28:23] | He does not love you. That is all. | 他只是不爱你 |
[28:25] | We just need some clear air together, | 我们就是需要毫无干扰地在一起 |
[28:27] | and you will love me and forget him. Probably in a… week? | 你就会爱上我 忘了他 或许一周就行吧 |
[28:35] | Let us talk when you calm down. | 你更冷静时我们再谈 |
[28:37] | You will one day look at this as a funny story to tell our children. | 你有天会把这视为告诉我们孩子的有趣故事 |
[28:42] | He does not love you, and it hurts, | 他不爱你 这让人受伤 |
[28:43] | but you do not love him. You love me. | 你不爱他 你爱我 |
[28:45] | Never. | 绝对不会 |
[28:46] | You’re a fucking madman! | 你就是个疯子 |
[28:53] | My father used to say when a woman wants to kill you, | 我父亲以前说 如果一个女人想杀你 |
[28:55] | you’re in business. | 你就上道了 |
[29:05] | How did the love fest go? | 示爱如何 |
[29:06] | Bit angry about Leo, but the cake was a hit. | 利奥的事让她生气了 但蛋糕送对了 |
[29:09] | Voltaire was boring, but she seemed excited, | 伏尔泰很无聊 但她似乎很激动 |
[29:11] | so on balance, a victory. | 整体来说 是个胜利 |
[29:12] | Let me out, you fucker! | 放我出去 混蛋 |
[29:15] | She will calm. | 她会冷静下来的 |
[29:16] | I’m going to fucking kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[29:19] | She is a firecracker. | 她真是暴脾气 |
[29:21] | I have never loved her more. | 我爱死她了 |
[29:28] | Fucking bitch. | 贱人 |
[29:32] | It’s me! | 是我 |
[29:33] | – I’m locked in. – He is not dead. | -我被锁住了 -他没死 |
[29:36] | – You didn’t do it. – I tried. | -你没动手 -我失败了 |
[29:38] | – You sent Orlo to kill Archie? – I had to. | -你叫奥罗杀主教 -我没办法 |
[29:41] | We will all suffer for our victory. | 我们都要为我们的胜利牺牲 |
[29:43] | We’re going to lose. | 我们要输了 |
[29:46] | Marial, we’re not! | 玛丽埃尔 不会的 |
[29:48] | Marial! | 玛丽埃尔 |
[29:49] | Tell Velementov not to go! | 叫维勒门托夫别行动 |
[30:22] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[30:24] | – Just, uh… – Taking your chance? | -就是… -碰运气吗 |
[30:33] | Men! | 来人啊 |
[30:35] | Secure the halls. Kill the emperor’s guards! | 拿下走廊 杀死卫兵 |
[30:47] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[30:49] | Marial! Marial! | 玛丽埃尔 |
[30:56] | Fuckers! | 混蛋 |
[30:56] | You need to get back to your quarters, Emperor. | 您得回寝宫 沙皇 |
[30:59] | Oh, fuck that. | 去他的 |
[31:00] | Come for me, whoever it is, I fucking come for them. | 谁敢来杀我 我就要他的命 |
[31:39] | Hear that? It means Peter’s dead. | 听到了吗 彼得死了 |
[31:44] | – It’s Catherine, isn’t it? – Indeed. | -是凯瑟琳 是吗 -是的 |
[31:48] | She is no friend to you, dear Archie. | 她不是你的朋友 好主教 |
[31:52] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[31:54] | Such a glittering career is now in ashes. | 如此光辉的事业如今灰飞烟灭 |
[31:57] | Always thought she made an error in judgment backing you as Patriarch. | 我一直觉得她支持你做牧首就是个错误 |
[32:01] | I’m sure we can think of a deal we can make. | 我们肯定能谈个协议的 |
[32:03] | No deals. | 不谈协议 |
[32:06] | Tea? | 喝茶吗 |
[32:12] | Why are you being calm? | 你怎么这么冷静 |
[32:14] | My mind buzzes with opportunity, Orlo. | 我脑袋里想着各种机会 奥罗 |
[32:17] | You wanted him gone, he’s gone. Huzzah. | 你希望他死 他死了 万岁 |
[32:19] | What about Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白呢 |
[32:21] | They are close. She will be spared. | 她们关系好 她会被饶过 |
[32:24] | I mean as a leader. | 做领袖 |
[32:26] | She’s a progressive, but not insanely so. She understands Russia, | 她虽然是进步派 但比较理智 也了解俄国 |
[32:30] | and its need for stability, and she will listen to us. | 了解它需要稳定 她会听我们的 |
[32:34] | You’re mad. | 你疯了 |
[32:35] | She’s the third way. | 她是第三条路 |
[32:37] | Catherine is special. | 凯瑟琳很特别 |
[32:41] | Well, we are all God’s creatures. | 我们都是上帝的生灵 |
[32:48] | – Might I read a verse to you? – I don’t care. | -要我给你读段经文吗 -我才不在乎 |
[32:54] | The word of the Lord will have the final say. | 主的言词才是决定性的 |
[33:02] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[33:04] | Shit. Orlo. | 该死 奥罗 |
[33:06] | Is Peter dead? | 彼得死了吗 |
[33:07] | She couldn’t do it. He is roaming. | 她做不到 他在跑 |
[33:10] | She will lose. He loves a bloody fight. | 她不会成功的 他就喜欢打仗 |
[33:13] | – I know. – Does he know it’s her? | -我知道 -他知道是她吗 |
[33:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:17] | Whoever tells him will be seen as a patriot and a hero. | 去向他告密的人就将是爱国者和英雄 |
[33:20] | That should be you, Lady Marial. | 应该你去 玛丽埃尔小姐 |
[33:22] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[33:27] | You need to decouple from her. | 你得脱离她了 |
[33:30] | Or you need to tell me where you’d like to be buried, | 不然就告诉我你想葬在哪 |
[33:33] | and what psalm to read over your grave. | 葬礼上想让人读哪段诗篇 |
[33:37] | Do it. | 去吧 |
[33:40] | I have something to do. | 我有事要做 |
[33:46] | Fuck him up, Arkady! | 干他 阿卡迪 |
[33:55] | Emperor. | 沙皇 |
[33:56] | What do you fucking want, hmm? | 你有什么事 |
[34:00] | I want to be a Lady again. | 我想恢复贵族身份 |
[34:23] | She’s also pregnant. | 她还怀孕了 |
[34:37] | Get out. | 出去 |
[34:54] | This is gonna sound really bad, but hold your judgment. | 这听上去会很糟 但别发狂 |
[34:58] | I told Peter it was you. | 我告诉彼得是你了 |
[35:00] | I know it sounds bad, | 我知道听上去很不好 |
[35:01] | but I can explain, and you will see that it is clever. | 但我可以解释 你就会明白这是明智之举 |
[35:06] | No. No, it is a jest. | 不 这是玩笑吧 |
[35:09] | – A terrible jest. – You couldn’t kill Peter. | -可怕的玩笑 -你杀不了彼得 |
[35:11] | Velementov is a drunk fool. You lied to me about not killing Archie. | 维勒门托夫是个醉鬼蠢蛋 你还骗我说不杀主教 |
[35:15] | Peter is too strong. | 彼得太强了 |
[35:17] | This is Russia. We were finished. We are finished. | 这里是俄国 我们完了 真完了 |
[35:20] | So many reasons I am right. | 我做的事在很多层面上是对的 |
[35:22] | – I thought you were my friend. – I’ve saved your life. | -我以为你是我的朋友 -我救了你 |
[35:26] | Our lives. | 救了我们 |
[35:27] | He loves you and you have his baby. An heir inside you. | 他爱你 而你怀了他的孩子 你怀了继承人 |
[35:31] | – You’re safe. – You told him that I’m pregnant? | -你安全了 -你告诉他我怀孕了 |
[35:34] | Fuck you, Marial. | 去你的 玛丽埃尔 |
[35:38] | In time, you will see I am right. | 你以后会明白我是对的 |
[35:40] | He will be coming for me now. | 他现在会要我命了 |
[35:44] | He won’t. | 他不会的 |
[36:15] | I thought we would call him Paul. | 我们可以叫他保罗 |
[36:16] | I will cut your fucking throat. | 我要割了你的喉 |
[36:18] | Aim for the belly. You once told me that works a treat. | 瞄准肚子 你曾跟我说那非常有效 |
[36:22] | You think a child will stop me? | 你觉得一个孩子能阻止我吗 |
[36:25] | Your child. A fucking son. | 你的孩子 儿子 |
[36:29] | The preservation of your line. Your blood. | 延续你的血脉 |
[36:32] | Peter the Great’s grandson. | 彼得大帝的孙子 |
[36:34] | – And no doubt, a cutie. – You fucking bitch. I loved you. | -而且肯定很帅气 -你个贱人 我爱过你 |
[36:40] | And you feel this has affected that love detrimentally? | 你觉得这影响了那份爱吗 |
[36:43] | The fact you’re trying to kill me, indeed. It has cast a pall. | 你企图杀我 这是让人心凉 |
[36:46] | Un-fucking believable. I’m about to cut your throat, | 难以置信 我就要割你喉了 |
[36:48] | and you’re making jokes. | 你却在开玩笑 |
[36:50] | Perhaps that is why you love me. | 或许那正是你爱我的原因 |
[36:54] | Say hello. | 打招呼吧 |
[36:56] | No. | 不 |
[37:00] | He’s really there? | 他真在那里吗 |
[37:03] | Under your hand. | 就在你手下 |
[37:08] | Fuck. Right there. | 该死 就在那里 |
[37:12] | I made a fucking person. | 我造了个人 |
[37:15] | Just under the skin. | 就在皮肤下 |
[37:18] | Your son. | 你儿子 |
[37:21] | No, you don’t know it’s a boy. | 不 你怎么知道是男孩 |
[37:22] | He feels dumb, | 他似乎挺蠢 |
[37:24] | – so I suspect it strongly. – I have a knife. | -我有好理由这么认为 -我有刀 |
[37:26] | You love me, and you love Paul. | 你爱我 你爱保罗 |
[37:30] | You won’t kill us. | 你不会杀我们的 |
[37:32] | And why don’t you fucking love me, by the way? | 你为什么就不爱我 |
[37:34] | I do, in a way. | 我也算爱你吧 |
[37:38] | But I love Russia more. | 但我更爱俄国 |
[37:40] | – You’re not even Russian! – In my heart, I am. | -你都不是俄国人 -我心里是 |
[37:43] | When I cut your heart out, | 等我割出你的心 |
[37:44] | I will have a look in and see if it was true. | 我要好好看看是不是真的 |
[37:46] | Any cunt can give me a baby. | 随便哪个婊子都能给我生孩子 |
[37:48] | So kill us, then. | 那杀了我们啊 |
[37:55] | Just… | 就… |
[37:58] | Wait. I need a… | 等等 我需要… |
[38:05] | Hello, Paul. | 你好 保罗 |
[38:06] | It’s me. Daddy. | 是我 爸爸 |
[38:18] | No, I can’t. Fuck. | 不 我做不到 该死 |
[38:21] | Give it up. | 放弃吧 |
[38:23] | I do not want any more bloodshed in this. | 我也不希望再有流血了 |
[38:27] | Abdicate. | 退位 |
[38:29] | Abdicate? | 退位 |
[38:33] | You are sweet. | 你真可爱 |
[38:36] | And fascinating in a mad kind of way | 有种疯癫的奇妙 |
[38:37] | that is making me incredibly hard. | 让我好硬 |
[38:39] | But the question that pops into my head | 但我想到的问题是 |
[38:42] | is why the fuck would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[38:44] | The heady recognition you are terrible at it. | 不得不承认你做得很糟糕 |
[38:46] | I am the emperor. | 我可是沙皇 |
[38:47] | I was born to this. You’re a woman. | 我生来就该做这个 你是女人 |
[38:49] | I will be better. | 我能做得更好 |
[38:51] | Am better. | 我就是更好 |
[38:53] | I ended the war. | 是我结束了战争 |
[38:55] | I knew the torture was a misstep for you. | 我知道给人用刑是你的错招 |
[38:58] | I have gathered the military, regions, and the court. | 是我团结了军队 各领地和宫廷 |
[39:03] | I have a vision for Russia. | 我为俄国构想了未来 |
[39:06] | Let me have it, | 让我成为女皇 |
[39:08] | and you will have fulfilled your father’s wishes. | 你也算实现了你父亲的愿望 |
[39:11] | Sacrifice for the good of Russia. | 为俄国的利益做牺牲 |
[39:15] | And that is all you really want. | 那才是你真想要的 |
[39:24] | You know, I hate the job, actually. | 我其实讨厌这份工作 |
[39:26] | It’s mostly annoying, and I do sense I’m fucking bad at it sometimes. | 非常烦人 我有时的确觉得自己做得不好 |
[39:28] | You are! | 你是做不好 |
[39:31] | That came out more forcefully than intended. | 我没想说得那么冲的 |
[39:32] | It made the point. Thank you. | 我明白了 谢谢 |
[39:34] | You will have secured Russia’s future. | 你这样能够保住俄国的未来 |
[39:37] | Not ruined it, as your mother predicted, | 而非像你母亲料想的那样 毁了它 |
[39:40] | but protected it. | 你能保护它 |
[39:42] | Your son will then have it. | 你儿子将在之后继承它 |
[39:45] | – Your line retained. – Right. | -你的血脉得以延续 -是啊 |
[39:48] | – And what would I do? – Drink. Fuck. Eat. | -那我做什么呢 -享用美酒 美食 女人 |
[39:51] | Jape about, and be with your child. | 胡闹 陪孩子 |
[39:55] | All the things you love. | 都是你爱做的事 |
[39:58] | And you could love this man? | 你能爱这样的男人吗 |
[40:01] | I think perhaps I could. | 或许能 |
[40:03] | For he would be the man who saved Russia. | 因为他将成为拯救俄国的男人 |
[40:05] | Saved it from myself. A complicated idea I’m struggling with. | 以免我毁灭它 这真的让我很难转过弯来 |
[40:15] | – You are playing a game on me. – I love that you see that. | -你在跟我玩游戏 -我喜欢你能看出来 |
[40:18] | – Huh. You witch. – It is a game where we both win. | -你个小巫婆 -这个游戏我们是双赢 |
[40:23] | So we have a deal. | 那我们说好了 |
[40:26] | I see a new option appear. | 我看到了新的选择 |
[40:31] | Leo. | 利奥 |
[40:35] | You stop your people, | 你让你的人收手 |
[40:37] | or I send word, and they cut Voronsky’s head off. | 否则我发话下去 他们砍了沃伦斯基的头 |
[40:42] | Huh. Your cake. We never had any, did we? | 你的蛋糕 我们还没吃呢 是吧 |
[40:46] | Sharp lemons. | 酸柠檬 |
[40:48] | And the nuttiness. Delightful. | 还有坚果 太好吃了 |
[40:52] | Mm. Guard? | 卫兵 |
[40:55] | Send word to cut Leo Voronsky’s head from his body | 派人去砍下利奥·沃伦斯基的脑袋 |
[40:57] | and bring it to us on a tray. | 放在托盘里端来 |
[40:58] | – No! – Then send the message. | -不要 -那就传话下去 |
[41:02] | Guard, wait. | 卫兵 等等 |
[41:16] | Take it to Velementov. | 拿去给维勒门托夫 |
[41:18] | Fat fuck. Never knew he had it in him. | 死胖子 没想到他还有这胆量 |
[41:20] | Now send word to let him go. | 叫人去放了他 |
[41:26] | No. | 不行 |
[41:27] | – We had a deal. – I let him go, you start up again. | -我们说好了 -我放了他 你又开始了 |
[41:30] | He will have guards, and if there is any yelling in the halls, | 他会被卫兵看守 如果有人在走廊里大吼 |
[41:33] | gunfire, generals gathering, any sign of a fucking move, | 开枪 集会 任何异动迹象 |
[41:37] | they will descend like wolves and fucking tear him apart. | 他们就会像群狼一样扑上去撕碎他 |
[41:41] | Anyway, see you. | 总之 回见 |
[41:45] | You’ve played a game on me. | 你跟我玩了游戏 |
[41:49] | I love that you see that. | 我喜欢你能看出来 |
[42:10] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[42:12] | Archie. | 主教 |
[42:41] | Bonjour, Empress. | 你好 皇后 |
[42:44] | I’m apparently here at an exciting time, | 看来我赶上了精彩的时刻 |
[42:46] | at the dinner I did not understand the importance of. | 晚餐时我还不知道事情多么重大 |
[42:51] | Not quite exciting, alas. | 可惜也没那么精彩 |
[42:53] | It is still within reach, apparently? | 但还有希望吧 |
[42:57] | I just lose the man I love. | 我刚失去了我爱的男人 |
[43:00] | What is a man? | 男人是什么 |
[43:02] | Some legs. A cock. | 两条腿 一根屌 |
[43:05] | A few words that float away to nothing as they are said? | 几句空洞的话语 |
[43:07] | He is my heart. | 他是我的心 |
[43:10] | For now. Tomorrow he is run over by a carriage. | 现在是 明天他被马车碾过 |
[43:13] | Fucks another, or… | 或是干了别人 |
[43:14] | catches syphilis in his, his throat | 喉咙里染上了梅毒 |
[43:17] | and French kisses it into your mouth, | 再跟你舌吻传给你 |
[43:19] | and you go mad and die worthlessly. | 你发狂 毫无价值地死去 |
[43:23] | You are an unexpectedly dark character. | 没想到你这么消极 |
[43:26] | I would not seek enlightenment | 如果不是认为 |
[43:29] | if I did not think we all flailed in the dark. | 我们都在黑暗之中 我也不会追寻光明 |
[43:32] | He is my great love. | 他是我的真爱 |
[43:35] | And I must fucking have him. | 我必须拥有他 |
[43:37] | So, you know what you want. Love is all. | 那你清楚你想要什么了 爱是一切 |
[43:40] | – You’re playing me. – Au contraire. Fuck Russia. | -你在耍我 -恰恰相反 去他的俄国 |
[43:43] | It is a depraved shithole. Always will be. | 一个破地方而已 永远都是 |
[43:46] | You are German, anyway. | 你不是德国人吗 |
[43:48] | I am Russian in my heart. | 我心里是俄国人 |
[43:51] | And Russia will be the greatest nation on Earth, you French fuck. | 俄国会成为世上最伟大的国家 法国混蛋 |
[43:56] | This Russian heart. | 这颗俄国心 |
[43:58] | Same heart as the one with the boy in it? | 里面也有那男孩吗 |
[44:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[44:02] | – Hence my– – Confusion. | -所以我… -犯了糊涂 |
[44:06] | I thought it was my destiny. | 我以为那是我的命运 |
[44:10] | If it was, then it would have been. | 如果是 那就该是了 |
[44:14] | Isn’t that the point of destiny? | 那样才叫命运吧 |
[44:24] | Why did you go? | 你怎么发动了 |
[44:26] | – I never sent word. – Events moved on. | -我还没下令 -事情有发展了 |
[44:29] | Why didn’t you kill him? | 你怎么没杀他 |
[44:31] | Events moved on. I couldn’t. | 事情有发展 我没做到 |
[44:33] | We can win this. We had the upper hand. | 我们还能赢 我们占了上风 |
[44:37] | I will not let Leo die, Velementov. | 我不能让利奥死 维勒门托夫 |
[44:39] | This is the moment. | 就在此刻了 |
[44:42] | You back down now, no one will come with you again. | 你现在退却 再不会有人跟随你 |
[44:45] | And Leo will be dead. | 利奥就会死了 |
[44:48] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[44:50] | – Look in their eyes. – I am. | -看看他们的眼睛 -我看了 |
[44:53] | There’s fucking hope. | 他们有希望 |
[44:56] | Who would have thought it? | 谁能想到 |
[45:01] | I await your signal. | 我等你的信号 |
[45:04] | I’ll shoot a round, | 我会开一枪 |
[45:06] | and it will be on again. | 一切就又将开始 |
[45:54] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[46:20] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[46:23] | I… | 我… |
[46:24] | I was hoping that wasn’t the way this was going to go. | 我本希望不会如此 |
[46:26] | I’m in two minds about it, to be honest. | 老实说 我有点纠结 |
[46:33] | I love you with all my fucking heart. | 我全心全意地爱你 |
[46:40] | – But– – Think… | -但 -想好 |
[46:43] | …about what you’re going to say next. | 你接下来要说什么 |
[46:46] | And that if you just do not say it, | 如果你不说 |
[46:49] | we could perhaps just happily stand here forever. | 我们或许可以幸福地永远站在这里 |
[47:00] | I can change the world. | 我可以改变世界 |
[47:05] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[47:08] | I know you can. | 我知道你能 |
[47:15] | My fate was always you. | 我的命运一直都是你 |
[47:19] | Yours, always Russia. | 但你的命运是俄国 |
[47:37] | I will haunt you. | 我会一直缠着你的 |
[47:38] | Promise it. | 你保证 |