时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We have some important guests tonight | 我们今晚要招待一些很重要的客人 |
[00:06] | Deputy Ambassador, Castillo, | 卡斯蒂略大使 |
[00:07] | puedo presentar our Handmaid, Offred. | 请允许我介绍我们的使女奥芙弗雷德 |
[00:11] | It is a pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[00:13] | Offred, what is your given name? From before. | 奥芙弗雷德 你叫什么 以前 |
[00:15] | I don’t use that anymore. | 已经不用了 |
[00:17] | Tonight is a celebration of what we have achieved. | 今晚我们将为我们的成就庆祝 |
[00:20] | The children of Gilead. | 基列的孩子们 |
[00:21] | All brought forth in this district by our Handmaids. | 因为使女的努力 让他们降生在了这里 |
[00:25] | You don’t understand. We’re prisoners. | 你不理解 我们是囚犯 |
[00:27] | They took my daughter. Please do something. | 他们抓了我女儿 请帮帮我 |
[00:31] | Offred? I want to help you. | 奥芙弗雷德 我想帮你 |
[00:32] | I think, I can get a message to your husband. | 我可以给你丈夫带个信 |
[00:35] | My husband’s dead. | 我丈夫死了 |
[00:36] | Lucas Bankole. | 卢卡斯·班科莱 |
[00:37] | He’s alive. Please, write something. | 他还活着 拜托 写点什么 |
[00:42] | I’ll try to get it to him. | 我会帮你交给他的 |
[01:15] | Are you okay? Is she all right? | 你没事吧 她呢 |
[01:18] | Come on. Come on, baby. | 来 来 宝贝 |
[01:19] | Come here. | 过来 |
[01:21] | Come here, come here, honey. Let Mommy check you. | 过来 过来 亲爱的 让妈妈看看 |
[01:23] | Come here. Come over here. | 过来 到这儿来 |
[01:24] | Is it your head? Did the car go bump? | 撞到头了吗 刚撞到车上了吗 |
[01:26] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[01:27] | All right. You’ve gotta take her. Okay? | 好了 你带好她 好吗 |
[01:29] | – Go. It’s about two miles north. – No, no, no. | -走 往北大概3英里 -不不不 |
[01:30] | He said someone’s gonna meet us. | 他说有人会在那儿接我们 |
[01:31] | – All right, go with Mommy. – What about you? | -好 跟着妈妈 -那你呢 |
[01:33] | – What about you? – No. No, no, it’s all right. | -你呢 -别管我 没事的 |
[01:34] | You go. Go! | 你快走 走 |
[01:34] | Run, run, run! Run, run! | 快跑 跑 跑 跑 |
[01:37] | Run. | 快跑 |
[01:38] | Watch your step. Careful. Watch the rock! | 当心脚下 当心 小心有石头 |
[01:42] | Come on, go quickly. | 快 快点走 |
[01:58] | Pop. Six. Pull. | 弹出弹筒 六发子弹 扳击锤 |
[02:08] | Come on. | 快 |
[02:09] | Pop. Six. Pull. | 弹出弹筒 六发子弹 扳击锤 |
[02:13] | Okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[02:34] | Show me your hands. | 举起手来 |
[03:31] | His pressure’s coming up. | 他的血压升上来了 |
[03:32] | 105 over 62. | 高压105低压62 |
[03:35] | Watch it. It’s icy. | 当心 路面都结冰了 |
[03:36] | Just keep him alive. Captain’s got questions… | 别让他死了 队长要问他话 |
[06:05] | Where are we right now? | 我们现在在哪儿 |
[06:09] | Where’s Route 201? | 210号公路在哪里 |
[06:12] | Hey. Hey, wake up. | 醒醒 |
[06:13] | Route 201? Where’s Route… | 201号公路 201号公路在… |
[06:40] | Come on. Come on. | 坚持 坚持 |
[06:42] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:28] | Should… Pop it, put six in. | 应该是…弹出弹筒 上六颗子弹 |
[07:30] | Pop it, pull it, six bullets. | 弹出弹筒 扳下击锤 六颗子弹 |
[07:33] | Pop it, pull it, six… Argh. | 弹出弹筒 扳击锤 六… |
[07:38] | Pop it, six in. | 弹出弹筒 上六颗子弹 |
[07:54] | Pop it, pull it, six bullets… | 弹出弹筒 扳击锤 六颗子弹 |
[09:46] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[10:42] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[11:24] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:49] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:36] | We’re just out for breakfast. | 我们只是出去买早点 |
[12:38] | That’s not illegal. | 这并不违法 |
[12:41] | Not yet. | 现在还不是 |
[12:48] | She all right? We didn’t give her too much? | 她还好吧 我们不会给她吃过量了吧 |
[12:52] | No. She’s okay. | 不会 她没事 |
[12:54] | She’s okay. | 她没事 |
[12:59] | We should have left when Moira did. | 莫伊拉走时我们也该走的 |
[13:01] | We had to wait for the visas. | 我们得等护照办下来 |
[13:03] | When I lost my job, we should’ve left then. | 我刚失业那会儿我们就该走的 |
[13:05] | Yeah, well, I can’t just make the visa process | 好吧 就算我想 |
[13:06] | move faster just because I want it to, all right? | 我也不能让护照办快点啊 对吗 |
[13:08] | I know. That’s not what I’m saying. | 我知道 我不是这个意思 |
[13:09] | Moira is crossing the border on foot. | 莫伊拉是步行穿过边界的 |
[13:11] | I know. We’ve got a kid. | 我知道 我们带着个孩子 |
[13:12] | – I know that. – There’s a difference. | -我知道 -情况不同 |
[13:14] | I’m just saying we should’ve left when she did. | 我只是说她走的时候我们也该走的 |
[13:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:27] | Is that him? | 那是他吗 |
[13:40] | Whitford, right? | 是惠特福德吗 |
[13:41] | Guess, uh, we should’ve set a password or something. | 我们应该设个暗号什么的 |
[13:47] | You look like your mama, little June. | 你跟你妈妈长得很像 小琼 |
[13:49] | I’d know you anywhere. | 久仰 |
[13:51] | Thank you for doing this, Mr. Whitford. | 非常感谢你帮我们 惠特福德先生 |
[13:53] | Oh, I owe her. | 我欠她的 |
[13:54] | Your mama gave me the snip | 你妈妈帮我做的结扎 |
[13:55] | a few years back after they made it illegal. | 几年前这还不算违法 |
[13:57] | It’s no time for kids, you know? | 没时间生养孩子 你知道的 |
[14:00] | She zonked on something? | 她吃了什么药吗 |
[14:02] | Benadryl. | 苯海拉明 |
[14:03] | I gave it to her with breakfast. | 我混着早餐给她吃下去的 |
[14:04] | Okay. | 行 |
[14:05] | Well, we’ve got about an hour or so. | 我们有一小时左右 |
[14:08] | I need your phones. | 把你们手机给我 |
[14:10] | Yeah, we turned ’em off. | 已经关机了 |
[14:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:18] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我呢吧 |
[14:19] | They can track these things’ location services or not. | 谁知道他们可否追踪手机定位 |
[14:24] | That backpack needs to get going too. | 那个背包也得扔了 |
[14:26] | Oh, no. That’s all we brought with us. | 不 那是我们全部的行李 |
[14:29] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[14:30] | It can’t look like you’re running. | 你们不能像是要逃跑的形象 |
[14:33] | Yeah, you know, | 你要知道 |
[14:34] | people carry backpacks on the street all the time, | 大街上随时随刻都能见到背包的人 |
[14:36] | so, like, it doesn’t necessarily say that we’re leaving. | 所以这并不会暴露我们在逃难 |
[14:39] | You wanna take that chance? | 你要冒这个险吗 |
[14:41] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[14:44] | Wait. Hold on. Hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[14:52] | I’m… I’m taking ’em. | 我…得拿上这些 |
[14:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:00] | I’ll be driving. | 我来开车 |
[15:02] | – All right. – You two and the rug rat will be in the trunk. | -好吧 -你俩和小孩躲尾箱里 |
[15:05] | No, no. | 不不 |
[15:05] | – I can’t put the kid… in the trunk. – In the trunk? | -我不能把小孩…塞尾箱 -尾箱 |
[15:07] | Well, then forget this. | 那算了吧 |
[15:08] | ‘Cause you’ll never make it out of the county. | 你们永远别想离开这个县 |
[15:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:22] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[15:35] | You all right? | 你可以吗 |
[15:36] | I got it. Come on. | 我弄好了 来吧 |
[15:39] | Yeah, she’s fine. | 可以 她没事 |
[15:41] | – Thank you. – Come on. | -谢谢 -来吧 |
[15:42] | Got her? | 抱好了吗 |
[15:50] | All right. | 好了 |
[15:55] | That a girl. | 真乖 |
[15:57] | There you go. | 平躺舒服 |
[15:58] | And Fluffy. | 还有绒绒兔 |
[16:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:04] | All right. All right. | 好了 好了 |
[16:36] | Where’s the Benadryl? | 苯海拉明放哪了 |
[16:38] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:39] | He threw it out. | 他扔掉了 |
[16:41] | Shoot. | 该死 |
[16:43] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[16:44] | – What if she wakes up? – Nah, she won’t wake up. | -她要是醒了怎么办 -她不会醒的 |
[16:47] | – You sure? – Yeah, she’s all right. | -你确定 -她现在很好 |
[16:51] | She’s all right. | 她安然无事 |
[17:02] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[17:03] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[17:06] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[17:07] | – Luke. Luke. – June. June. | -卢克 卢克 -琼 琼 |
[17:09] | June bug? June bug? | 小琼虫 小琼虫 |
[17:12] | June bug? | 小琼虫 |
[17:16] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[17:18] | It’s gonna be all right. | 会没事的 |
[17:22] | Here. Just stay here. | 待在这里 |
[17:25] | We’re gonna be all right. | 我们都会没事的 |
[17:27] | I promise you, we’re gonna be all right. | 我保证 我们都会没事的 |
[17:30] | We’re gonna be all right. | 我们都会没事的 |
[17:44] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:45] | Yeah. I’m just really cozy. | 没事 我就是太惬意了点 |
[17:49] | Come on. | 来 |
[17:51] | Do you remember the sublet we had in Sommerville? | 你还记得我们在萨默维尔租的房子吗 |
[17:56] | This is bigger. | 这里大多了 |
[17:57] | It is. | 的确 |
[17:59] | Yeah, this is much bigger. | 这里大太多了 |
[18:00] | It’s a lot bigger. | 确实大好多 |
[18:44] | All good. | 一切正常 |
[18:46] | – Nothing in here. – Thank you. | -里头啥也没有 -谢谢 |
[18:53] | You good? | 还好吧 |
[18:55] | I took his sister to the prom back in the day. | 以前我负责带他妹妹去舞会 |
[18:57] | Believe you, me, he owes me a fuckin’ favor. | 真的 他欠我一大笔人情 |
[19:01] | Won’t be much longer. | 没多久了 |
[19:10] | Welcome to your little slice of heaven. | 欢迎来到你们的天堂一角 |
[19:12] | As long as this slice of heaven has a shower. | 但愿这天堂一角可以洗澡 |
[19:23] | – You got her? – Yeah. Yeah. | -你来抱她吗 -好的 |
[19:25] | Hey come on, Hannah Banana. Come on. | 来吧 汉娜宝贝 来 |
[19:29] | Oh, look at you, you’re tired. | 瞅瞅你 好累的样子 |
[19:32] | Hey, how close are the neighbors? | 邻居们离这有多远 |
[19:34] | Two miles. Six miles. Three miles. | 两英里 六英里 三英里 |
[19:38] | Happy? | 满意吗 |
[19:42] | Look. | 看 |
[19:44] | Look at this. | 看看这 |
[19:46] | It’s snowing. | 在下雪 |
[19:51] | – Are you all right? – I’m hungry. | -你还好吗 -我饿了 |
[19:55] | You’re hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[19:56] | Got food inside. | 里头有吃的 |
[19:58] | Mmm, you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[20:01] | – Make yourself at home. – Is there any heat? | -别客气 -这里有火吗 |
[20:07] | Yeah, there’s a wood burning stove in the corner, | 有 角落里有个烧木柴的火炉 |
[20:10] | but it sucks. | 但不好用 |
[20:11] | I’d just use the fireplace, instead. | 就用壁炉好了 |
[20:15] | Hey, smile. | 笑一笑 |
[20:16] | You’re safe. | 你们安全了 |
[20:21] | Hey, you want to pick out your bedroom? Yeah? | 你想去挑自己的卧室吗 |
[20:24] | All right, let’s go. Come on. | 好的 走吧 |
[20:30] | So, what now? | 那么 接下来怎么办 |
[20:33] | You stay here. | 你待在这 |
[20:34] | There’s lots of patrols between here and the border. | 这里到国境线之间有很多巡逻人员 |
[20:37] | It isn’t safe for the ladies. | 对女人来说不安全 |
[20:42] | You ever shot a gun? | 你使过枪吗 |
[20:44] | Uh, Yeah. Uh, yeah. In college. | 使过 大学的时候 |
[20:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:51] | Revolvers are pretty straightforward. | 左轮手枪操作简单 |
[21:03] | Thumb hits the release latch. | 拇指按下压销 |
[21:05] | Cylinder pops out. Don’t want it to spin. | 弹筒弹出 不要旋转 |
[21:07] | – Hit the ejector rod. Dump your brass. – Right. | -按住退壳杆 装入子弹 -好的 |
[21:09] | Six bullets in. | 放入六枚子弹 |
[21:10] | Pull that hammer back. Fire. | 弹筒还原 开枪 |
[21:13] | – You got that? – Oh, yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah I got it. Got it. | -明白了吗 -明白了 明白了 |
[21:17] | I’ll make a run to Canada to get you some passports | 我要去加拿大给你们弄护照 |
[21:19] | and I’ll be back post haste. | 然后我会尽快回来 |
[21:21] | Oh, no. We don’t need passports. I got visas. | 不用 我们不需要护照 我有签证 |
[21:23] | US passport doesn’t mean shit anymore. | 美国护照已经没有屁用了 |
[21:25] | Bud. That’s over. | 好日子已经结束了 |
[21:29] | – So, we just wait? – Yup. | -那我们就等着 -没错 |
[21:32] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[21:35] | And then we will get you all safe and sound | 然后我们会保护你们安全无恙地 |
[21:37] | to the magical land of the north. | 达到北方的神秘之地 |
[22:09] | No, don’t, don’t. No, please stop it! | 不 不要 停下来 |
[22:13] | Please! Don’t… | 求你了 别… |
[22:17] | – Where are the others? – What? | -其他人在哪 -什么 |
[22:20] | – Your unit. Where? – Ahhh! No. It’s not… | -你的小队 在哪 -不是 我不 |
[22:24] | – I’m not a Guardian. I’m a… – Stay back. | -我不是信仰卫士 我只是 -原地等着 |
[22:27] | A medic. There’s a… There’s an ambulance | 救护人员 有一辆救护车 |
[22:29] | crashed a few miles up the road. | 在几英里外发生了车祸 |
[22:30] | The Guardian… The Guardian died. | 那个信仰卫士 他死了 |
[22:33] | I just took his jacket | 我只是穿了他的外套 |
[22:34] | I just took his jacket. | 我只是穿了他的外套 |
[22:36] | Were you in the ambulance? | 你当时在救护车里吗 |
[22:39] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[22:40] | They shot me. | 他们打中了我 |
[22:41] | And then they took my wife and they took my daughter. | 然后他们抢走了我的妻女 |
[22:44] | I’m just trying to get back to them. | 我只是想回到她们身边 |
[22:45] | I took the jacket to stay warm. | 我穿这个外套是为了保暖 |
[22:47] | I swear to God. I swear to God. | 我发誓 我发誓 |
[22:52] | Let me look at that wound. | 让我看看伤口 |
[23:00] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[23:05] | You’re going to bleed to death. | 你会失血过多而死的 |
[23:07] | Fuck you. | 去你的吧 |
[23:11] | – Oh, shit. – It’s not his jacket. | -见鬼 -这不是他的外套 |
[23:13] | I topped off the tank and we got some ammo | 我占领了坦克 找到了一些弹药 |
[23:14] | but there are patrols on the highway. | 但是高速路上有巡逻人员 |
[23:16] | We should move on. | 我们该走了 |
[23:17] | Okay. Help me with him. | 好的 帮我把他抬起来 |
[23:19] | Grab what you can. We gotta go. | 随便抓住什么东西 我们要走了 |
[23:20] | You know at some point, | 你知道总有一天 |
[23:21] | you’re gonna have to stop collecting strays. | 我们不能再收容流民了 |
[23:23] | I should’ve stopped before I found you. | 我应该在救你之前就停下来 |
[23:26] | You got him? | 抓好了吗 |
[23:32] | We got another one. Guardians shot him. | 我们又找到一个 信仰卫士打伤了他 |
[23:35] | Clear a spot. We need to lay him down. | 清一块地出来 我们要把他放平 |
[23:37] | Don’t worry, friend. We’ll fix you up. | 别担心 朋友 我们会救你的 |
[23:40] | No, I can’t go. | 不 我不能走 |
[23:42] | We’ve already been here too long. Come on. | 我们在这儿已经耽误好久了 快走 |
[24:11] | More. Clean it up. Rinse it. | 再来一点 清理干净 冲洗一下 |
[24:15] | Dab it. | 按上去 |
[24:18] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧好吧 |
[24:21] | Lila, take the next town road south for about 15 clicks. | 莱拉 下一条城路往南走十五公里 |
[24:24] | – Okay. – That’s miles. | -好的 -是英里 |
[24:25] | Kilometers. | 公里 |
[24:27] | Gotta zig and zag on the way to the coast. | 我们去海岸得绕路 |
[24:31] | Oh, fuck! | 妈的 |
[24:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:40] | That should leave you with a nice big scar | 会留下一个超大疤 |
[24:41] | you can tell all your friends about. | 以后可以跟朋友们炫耀了 |
[24:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:50] | – Zoe. – Zoe, I’m… | -佐伊 -佐伊 我 |
[24:52] | I’m Luke. | 我是卢克 |
[24:54] | Antibiotics. | 抗生素 |
[24:57] | That wound was full of crap. | 那个伤口很麻烦 |
[25:00] | Gotta stay on this drip until we reach Canada | 我们到达加拿大之前得一直打点滴 |
[25:02] | or you’re gonna go septic. | 不然伤口会腐烂 |
[25:03] | Uh, no. I need… I need to get out… | 不用 我要 我要下车 |
[25:07] | There are Guardians all over. | 外面都是信仰卫士 |
[25:08] | We need to get some miles on them. | 要甩他们几英里才行 |
[25:09] | You need meds and rest. Then we can talk. | 你需要药物和休息 然后再说别的 |
[25:12] | Arm out. | 伸手 |
[25:15] | Make a fist. | 握拳 |
[25:27] | Relax. All good. | 放松 没事的 |
[25:37] | Who are you guys? | 你们都是谁 |
[25:39] | You got an Army brat, two strays, | 有一个军人子弟 两个流浪汉 |
[25:41] | a gay, and a nun. | 一个同性恋 还有一个修女 |
[25:45] | Sorry about the fucks. | 很遗憾你经历了这些 |
[25:48] | I think, God has bigger things on his plate these days. | 我觉得 上帝肯定还有更好的安排 |
[25:53] | Christine. Lila. Peter. | 克莉丝汀 莱拉 彼得 |
[26:01] | – What’s her name? – TBD. | -她叫什么 -不知道 |
[26:04] | She hasn’t said anything since we picked her up. | 我们收留她之后就没听她开过口 |
[26:06] | Here, try and get some rest. | 来 试着休息一会儿 |
[26:20] | Hey do you want blueberries? | 想来点蓝莓吗 |
[26:22] | No, chocolate chips. | 不 要巧克力屑 |
[26:23] | – For breakfast? – Daddy does it. | -加在早饭中吗 -爸爸就这样 |
[26:26] | Does he? Okay. | 是吗 好吧 |
[26:28] | – Come here. Wanna help me stir? – Yeah. | -过来 想帮我拌吗 -好 |
[26:31] | – Do this part. Ready? – Yes. | -这一块 准备好了吗 -好了 |
[26:34] | – All right. – That’s good. | -差不多了 -差不多了 |
[26:35] | Is that good? | 可以了吗 |
[26:36] | – Yeah. – Are you sure? | -嗯 -真的吗 |
[26:36] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:37] | You sure you don’t want more? | 真不再来点吗 |
[26:38] | Yeah, I want more. | 好啊 再来点 |
[26:40] | I think that’s fine. | 那也不错 |
[26:42] | Look at that method. | 瞧瞧这招 |
[26:44] | Very nice, I wonder who taught you that? | 不错啊 真想知道师从何处 |
[26:47] | Nobody taught me it. I just… | 不是谁教的 我只是 |
[26:50] | You just came up with it? | 灵机一动吗 |
[26:52] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[26:57] | I’m watching you. | 我盯着你们呢 |
[27:01] | That’s all right. He’s not looking. | 没关系的 他没在看 |
[27:02] | The chips. | 巧克力屑 |
[27:06] | – What’s going on there? – Nothing. | -你们那儿什么情况 -没啥 |
[27:09] | Mind your own business. | 管好自己的事 |
[27:10] | Nothing’s going on. | 什么事都没有 |
[27:12] | – Nothing. – Nothing. | -没事 -没事 |
[27:13] | It’s nothing? Huh? | 没事吗 |
[27:15] | What are you doing? Open your mouth. | 做什么呢 嘴巴张开 |
[27:18] | Let me see. Lemme see your tongue. | 我看看 我看看你的舌头 |
[27:20] | We’re out of syrup again. | 糖浆又吃完了 |
[27:22] | We’re out of syrup again. | 糖浆又吃完了 |
[27:23] | That’s ’cause you have pancakes every day. | 因为你天天都吃松饼 |
[27:25] | I’m trying to set a record. | 我是想创一个纪录 |
[27:27] | – It’s going very well… – What kind of… | -进展不错… -什么… |
[27:30] | – Wanna do this part? – Yeah. | -想做这个吗 -嗯 |
[27:31] | Okay, come on. | 好 来 |
[27:35] | Okay. I’ll hold it right here. | 好 我握这儿 |
[27:37] | – I wanna get it. – Okay. Okay. You do it. | -我来 -好 你来 |
[27:39] | I’m gonna… This is going to be my pancake. | 我要… 这是我的松饼 |
[27:41] | All right, this is your pancake. | 好 你的松饼 |
[27:43] | This is going to be pancake. | 做出来就是松饼 |
[27:47] | That is so chocolatey. | 巧克力味好重 |
[27:50] | This is going to be all mine. | 全都是我的 |
[27:58] | We have to talk to Daddy about that later. | 我们之后再告诉爸爸 |
[28:02] | You’re safe here. | 你在这儿很安全 |
[28:09] | It’s okay. I’m here. | 没关系 我在呢 |
[28:10] | – What set her off? – I don’t know. | -她怎么回事 -不知道 |
[28:15] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[28:20] | It’s okay. It’s okay. I’m here. | 没关系 没关系 我在呢 |
[28:22] | Zoe was, uh, stationed at a base in South Carolina. | 佐伊派驻南卡罗来纳州一处基地 |
[28:26] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[28:28] | Some of her group heard rumors about some, um, training centers. | 她所在小组有人听说了什么培训中心的传言 |
[28:34] | Training… Training for what? | 培训… 培训什么 |
[28:36] | After DC fell, they pulled together a bootleg raid. | 特区陷落后 他们策划了一场偷袭 |
[28:39] | Some high school in Rockdale. | 目标是罗克代尔一间高中 |
[28:42] | They found her and, like, 50 other women hidden inside. | 他们发现有50多个女人藏在里面 包括她 |
[28:47] | Their kids had been taken away. | 她们的子女都被抢走了 |
[28:51] | Zoe, uh, got her out. | 佐伊把她救了出来 |
[28:54] | She was the only one. | 她是唯一一个获救的 |
[28:57] | Those guards at the school were not gonna let those women go. | 学校里那些警卫不放这群女人走 |
[29:03] | We think, they were, looking for fertile women. | 我们认为 他们是在找寻有生育能力的妇女 |
[29:09] | Gathering them up. | 把她们集中起来 |
[29:21] | When you’re a pro, you’re a pro. | 一看我就是高手 |
[29:22] | – All right? – Daddy’s showing off now. | -好吗 -爸爸在显摆 |
[29:24] | So, the ice or bust, huh? | 不成功便成仁 |
[29:25] | Here he goes. | 看我的 |
[29:33] | Come on. Get it to the ice. | 加油 打中冰块 |
[29:35] | – Ice. Ice. Ice. – Ice? Ice? | -冰 冰 冰 -冰 冰 |
[29:36] | Do you want to take the ice? | 想来一块冰吗 |
[29:37] | – Yes. – Come on. | -好 -加油 |
[29:39] | Two in a row. | 两连击 |
[29:43] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[29:45] | Blaze. | 广流星 |
[29:49] | Sorry about that. He’s friendly. | 抱歉 它没有恶意 |
[29:51] | Come here. Hey. Sit. | 过来 坐 |
[29:55] | I wasn’t expecting to see anybody out here. | 没想到出来能见到人 |
[29:58] | Yeah, it’s… | 是啊 这里… |
[30:00] | It’s quiet out here, huh? | 这里很安静呢 |
[30:03] | Hi there, I’m Joe. | 你好 我叫乔 |
[30:06] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[30:09] | It’s pretty cold out, isn’t it? | 外面很冷 不是吗 |
[30:11] | It is. We should probably get inside, huh? | 确实 我们可能应该回屋了 对吗 |
[30:13] | Yeah. Look at you. You’re all cold. We better get you in. | 是啊 瞧你都冻坏了 我们最好回屋去了 |
[30:15] | You said, “Shit.” | 你说”见鬼” |
[30:16] | I did say “Shit.” Yeah, I did. | 我是说了”见鬼” 我是说了 |
[30:18] | I got you in some trouble, there. | 给你们造成麻烦了 |
[30:20] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[30:22] | Well, you folks stay warm. | 注意保暖 |
[30:24] | Blaze, let’s go. Let’s go home. | 广流星 咱们走 回家了 |
[30:26] | Come on, let’s go. | 来 咱们走 |
[30:27] | You folks have a good day. | 祝你们开心 |
[30:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:35] | We’ve gotta go. | 我们必须要走了 |
[30:36] | Come on, honey. Come on. Careful. | 亲爱的 我们走 小心点 |
[31:03] | Are we heading north? | 我们是在向北走吗 |
[31:05] | That’s where Canada is. | 加拿大在北边 |
[31:09] | No, no. I’ve gotta… I’ve gotta get out. | 不行 我要 我要下车 |
[31:12] | I’ve gotta… | 我得… |
[31:13] | I’ve gotta head back to Boston. | 我必须回波士顿 |
[31:15] | – You were shot. – There are soldiers everywhere… | -你中枪了 -到处都是士兵 |
[31:17] | No. I just… Stop… | 不 我… 停下… |
[31:20] | Stop the bus. | 停车 |
[31:21] | You’ll get caught before you hit Massachusetts. | 你还没到马萨诸塞州就会被抓的 |
[31:24] | Stop the fucking bus, now. | 马上停车 |
[31:28] | I’m getting out here. | 我要下去 |
[31:29] | You’re not getting out. | 不许下车 |
[31:30] | – I’m getting out… – We’re not stopping. Sit down. | -我要下车 -不会停车的 坐下 |
[31:41] | God damn it. | 该死的 |
[31:48] | We’re going to the coast. | 我们要去海边 |
[31:51] | You can maybe grab a scoot boat down to Marblehead. | 你可以找艘快船开到马尔布黑德 |
[32:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:40] | The car is warming up. | 车子开始预热了 |
[32:42] | – Where is she? – In the bathroom. | -她去哪儿了 -卫生间 |
[32:43] | Just one last try. | 最后再上一次厕所 |
[32:48] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[32:50] | Whitford gave me a gun. It’s just in case. Okay? | 惠特福德给了我一把枪 以防万一 |
[32:53] | Jesus. Do you know how to use it? | 天哪 你会用吗 |
[32:54] | Uh, yeah, a little. I know how to load it. | 会一点 我知道怎么上子弹 |
[32:58] | Look, we need to be ready, all right, June? | 我们要做好准备 好吗 琼 |
[33:00] | It’s just in case. | 以防万一 |
[33:02] | Then show me how to load it. | 教我怎么上子弹 |
[33:04] | – Come on. – All right. Take a bullet outta there. | -快 -好吧 从这儿拿一颗子弹 |
[33:10] | All right. | 好了 |
[33:12] | This pops open here. | 这个会弹出来 |
[33:14] | And then you put six in here. | 装六颗子弹进去 |
[33:18] | You close it. | 合上 |
[33:19] | Pull the hammer back and then it fires. Careful. | 扣下击锤 然后开火 小心 |
[33:21] | – Okay. So just open it here… – Yeah. | -好 打开这里 -对 |
[33:24] | – Close it… – Shh, shh, shh. | -合上 -别做声 |
[33:26] | Stop. | 站住 |
[33:27] | Hold up. | 别开枪 |
[33:29] | I’m a friend. | 我没有恶意 |
[33:30] | Don’t move. Don’t move. | 别动 不许动 |
[33:32] | Easy. Easy. | 冷静 冷静 |
[33:34] | You guys are from Boston. I heard it on my scanner. | 你们从波士顿来 我从步话机里听到的 |
[33:36] | They’re looking for you. | 他们在找你们 |
[33:37] | Yeah, well, we’re leaving now anyway. So, thanks. | 反正我们现在也要走了 谢谢了 |
[33:40] | Well, they know your car. | 他们认得你们的车 |
[33:42] | You gotta stay off the main road. | 你们得避开大路 |
[33:47] | – Should we wait for Whitford here? – I don’t know. | -我们要不要在这儿等惠特福德 -不知道 |
[33:50] | There’s no sense in that. He’s dead. | 这样做毫无意义 他死了 |
[33:54] | They caught him. They hung him up on a street lamp in town. | 他被抓了 吊在城里的一盏路灯上 |
[33:58] | He’s a strange guy. I liked him. | 他是个怪人 我挺喜欢他的 |
[34:01] | Look, could you put the gun down? | 可以把枪放下吗 |
[34:05] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事 没事 |
[34:08] | Look, they’re patrolling all over. | 他们在到处巡逻 |
[34:10] | You guys can take Campbell Pond Road as far as it goes. | 照现在的情况 你们可以走坎贝尔塘路 |
[34:13] | I called a friend, so if you guys can make it past Jackman, | 我找了个朋友 你们过了杰克曼镇后 |
[34:15] | he’s gonna meet you at the border. | 他会在边境和你们汇合 |
[34:18] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[34:21] | No worries. | 不客气 |
[34:22] | This is pretty fucked up. | 现在真是一塌糊涂 |
[34:56] | Come on. | 来 |
[35:12] | May the Lord guide your steps | 愿主为你引路 |
[35:15] | and bring you to your June and your Hannah. | 带你找到你的琼和汉娜 |
[35:18] | He has not forgotten any of you. | 他没有忘记你们任何一个人 |
[35:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:26] | If you’re ever in Boston, you’ll look me up? | 如果你去波士顿 会来看我吗 |
[35:36] | – Oh, no, no, I got… – You sure? | -不用 我可以 -确定吗 |
[35:41] | You might be able to get a ride out of Cutler. | 你也许能在卡特勒镇外搭辆顺风车 |
[35:43] | It’s 10 miles south. | 往南边10英里 |
[35:46] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[35:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:49] | Boat leaves soon as it’s dark. | 天一黑就开船 |
[36:02] | Our dock is a half mile down river, | 我们要去的码头在河下游半英里处 |
[36:04] | if you change your mind. | 以防你改主意 |
[36:16] | Let me show you something. | 我给你看点东西 |
[36:30] | The town fought back. | 镇上的人反击了 |
[36:32] | They tried to hide the fertile women in here. | 他们想把有生育能力的女人藏在这里 |
[36:42] | The Guardians took them and strung everyone else up. | 信仰卫士把她们带走了 其他人全被吊死了 |
[36:49] | There’s one of these in every town. | 每个镇都有一个这样的地方 |
[36:51] | This is what they do to people who fight back. | 他们就是这么处置反抗者的 |
[36:54] | It’s the only thing I can do. | 我别无选择 |
[36:56] | The US government has people in Canada. | 加拿大有美国政府的人 |
[36:59] | They can help you find them, maybe even get them out. | 他们能帮你找到家人 甚至也许能救出她们 |
[37:01] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[37:03] | I’m not… | 我不… |
[37:03] | If you go back, | 如果你回去 |
[37:05] | you’re gonna die. | 就会死 |
[37:08] | You’re gonna die and leave them all on their own. | 你死了她们就只能靠自己了 |
[37:09] | Is that what you want? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[37:10] | I don’t… I don’t… | 我 我不… |
[37:41] | He’s coming. | 他也走 |
[37:44] | Smart. | 算你聪明 |
[37:45] | I wasted a whole prayer on you. | 我白祈祷了 |
[37:47] | One of my good ones. | 我是真心为你祈祷的 |
[37:48] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[37:49] | We heard Gilead’s starting to patrol with drones. | 我们听说基列国开始用无人机巡逻了 |
[37:52] | It’s gonna be fast, | 很快就能到 |
[37:52] | just straight up the coast to New Brunswick. | 沿着海岸线一直到新不伦瑞克 |
[37:55] | It’s okay. All aboard. | 好了 都上船了 |
[37:58] | You paid for five, not six. | 你只付了五个人的钱 不是六个 |
[37:59] | Who’s not coming? | 谁不走 |
[38:01] | We’re all coming. We’re all coming. | 我们都走 我们都走 |
[38:02] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[38:03] | That’s not how this works. | 事儿不是这么办的 |
[38:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:16] | This is morphine. | 这是吗啡 |
[38:18] | It’s Percocet. | 这是止痛药 |
[38:19] | – All right? – It’s a good start. | -好吗 -这才像话 |
[38:21] | – What else you got in there? – Don’t be a motherfucker. | -你那里还有什么 -别这么混蛋 |
[38:23] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事 没事 |
[38:24] | This a free enterprise. | 自由交易 |
[38:42] | That’ll do. | 成交 |
[38:44] | Come on, let’s go! | 快 我们走 |
[38:51] | Let’s move, let’s move. Stow it all away. | 快走 快走 全都上船 |
[38:52] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 好了 好了 |
[38:53] | Grab that line. | 抓住那条绳子 |
[38:55] | Come on, I’m gonna help you down. | 来 我帮你下去 |
[38:58] | Go! Come on. Let’s get outta here! | 走 快 快离开这里 |
[39:00] | Come on! Let’s move. | 快 快走 |
[39:02] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[39:07] | Stop! | 停下 |
[39:11] | Stay down! | 别起身 |
[39:15] | Stay down. It’s all right. | 躺下 没事的 |
[39:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:19] | Stay down. Stay down. | 躺下 躺下 |
[39:22] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[39:24] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[39:54] | It’s tea. | 是茶 |
[39:55] | They’d run outta coffee. | 他们没咖啡了 |
[39:59] | I’m not in charge of rationing. | 配额又不该我管 |
[40:13] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[40:18] | It’s nice out, right? | 外面真不错 对吧 |
[40:24] | They got the power back on in the apartment. | 公寓来电了 |
[40:28] | Things… Hey, no, no, no. | 事情… 不不不 |
[40:30] | That doesn’t mean you get to go back to sitting inside all day. | 那可不是说你又能在家里坐一整天了 |
[40:33] | Hey, seriously. No. | 我认真的 不行 |
[40:41] | See? | 看见没 |
[40:41] | This is nice, right? | 外面挺好的 对吧 |
[40:52] | Hello, Mr. Bankole? | 你好 班科莱先生吗 |
[40:54] | Uh, yeah. Hello? | 对 你好 |
[40:55] | We know you’re meeting with Ms. Tapping is next week. | 我们知道你和塔平女士是下周会面 |
[40:58] | But we were hoping you could come in today? | 但我们想请你今天过来 可以吗 |
[42:18] | Luke Bankole? | 卢克·班科莱 |
[42:19] | Uh, yeah. Um… | 对 |
[42:21] | Ms. Tapping? | 塔平女士吗 |
[42:22] | Oh, Rachel, please. | 请叫我瑞秋 |
[42:23] | Ava, could you get us some coffee? | 艾娃 能给我们倒杯咖啡吗 |
[42:25] | Please, come in. | 请进 |
[42:32] | Yeah, so, um… I think that you’re looking… | 我想你是在找… |
[42:36] | Thank you… Thank you so much for… | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[42:39] | for seeing me. I really appreciate it. | 你能见我 我真的很感激 |
[42:42] | So, I think, uh, you’re probably looking for high schools. | 我想 你可能是在找高中院校 |
[42:46] | See, if I was trying to hide a couple of hundred people, | 如果我想要把几百人藏起来 |
[42:48] | then I don’t think that… | 我不会… |
[42:50] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[42:54] | Do you know a woman named June Osborn? | 你认识一个叫琼·奥斯本的女人吗 |
[42:57] | She’s 31, blonde hair, blue eyes, from Boston? | 她三十一岁 金发 蓝眼睛 来自波士顿 |
[43:02] | Yes, my wife. | 是的 她是我的妻子 |
[43:06] | That’s what we thought. | 我们也是这么想的 |
[43:11] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[43:38] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪儿弄来的 |
[43:41] | One of our contacts in the Mexican government. | 我们在墨西哥政府的一个联系人 |
[43:43] | From one of their trade delegates. | 从他们的一个贸易代表那里拿到的 |
[43:47] | Sorry it’s not more. | 很抱歉只有这个了 |
[43:47] | I think they only had a few seconds. | 我想他们只有几秒钟时间 |
[43:51] | When? | 什么时候 |
[43:53] | Three weeks ago. | 三周前 |
[43:59] | So, she’s alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[44:01] | We believe so, yes. | 我们认为是这样的 |
[44:13] | Sorry… Sorry. Can I have a moment? | 抱歉 我能自己待一会儿吗 |
[44:15] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[44:16] | Yes, of course. | 好 当然可以 |
[45:11] | I love you | 我爱你 |
[45:15] | so much. | 很爱你 |
[45:19] | Save Hannah. | 救救汉娜 |